[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: blk.jpg (96 KB, 500x326)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
I've heard from many sources including this board and real life friends that white guys are have any easy time finding women in Japan, Korea and South East Asia that are interested in them simply because they're white.

Where can a Black American go to experience the same thing? I'll be deployed to UAE soon and my buddy who just came back said many expats there ( from Australia, UK, Ireland, Scotland, Canada) love black Americans. I also was told by a friend who visited Dominican Republic for sex tourism, that DR women loved black Americans (but he also paid for sex every night lol). I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did that out of convenience.

To be clear, i'm not looking to engage in sex tourism. I want to be desired and objectified.

Also, I feel like black people, especially men don't travel as much. I'd like to open the thread up to general black guy travel tips.
>>
hope you get beheaded
>>
>>1595295

I don't think they do that there. I know a few ppl that have seen it happen in Saudi.
>>
>>1595287
fuck off, we're full
>>
It's my belief, as a product of a highly developed first world nation, that black people are adored out of their element.

That is, when you are at a party, everybody wants to be your friend, because everyone presumes you're a hoot and you can't be one of the "bad ones" cuz you made it here and you didn't bring a posse.

So I would say anyplace you're acting like a perfectly "normal person" (trying their language on, being polite and curious, practicing their traditions) you'll be well liked, and even more so because you're black.
>>
do you look like an athlete? if so women will orbit you.
>>
>>1595308
lol wrong. In Europe they will assume a black person is a refugee and hate them or suck their dick in white guilt. There's no middle ground.
>>
>>1595308

(OP Here)

Really? Where are you from?

I sort of believe this, but I also think that there are places black people wouldn't be well received no matter how well we conduct ourselves.

I've experienced what you described in college here in the states. Mostly with white people, but for example, Asian Americans were never fond of black people even if they were "decent". I assume the same would apply in actually Asian countries.

And also I think being friendly, is not the same as being interested like physically or romantically. There are many countries I know adore white skin and judge class by skin tone, white men are always valued highly in those places. Further women might not want to engage with black guys out of fear of judgement.

I don't doubt that I could go to most places in the world, be myself, and be welcomed into experiencing the culture and make friends. But, I'd like to know where will women be extra interested in me.
>>
>>1595336

How can I identify countries and women with the most white guilt lol?
>>
>>1595287
>To be clear, i'm not looking to engage in sex tourism. I want to be desired and objectified.
How about the United states in the 18th century?
>>
>>1595345
lmao, good one.

Maybe I should have added, "by women, for sex and/or romance, while maintaining human rights."
>>
>>1595287
Japan, Korea, China and the Middle East LOVE black guys. You're even getting more pussy than white guys over there because the amount of black guys is just so low so every woman with jungle fever will basically have to jump on your dick like there is no tomorrow since you might be her only chance.

But be sure to look for your target audience. You'll find them at hiphop bars and dressed more urban. Don't try to cold approach random Japanese girls on the street as a black dude.

Good luck man and ignore the dumb racists on here. Remember that they are incels that never ever left their basement.
>>
>>1595287
Don't act like a nigger and dress properly and you'll have a fine time
>>
>>1595341
Just visit any leftiest party
>>
>>1595287
German girls love black guys.
Source: am black guy
>>
>>1595378

That's what my white friends said that were stationed there. Could you share your experiences/stories ?
>>
>>1595354
This guy is right
>>
>>1595378
>german girls like black guys
german girls will sleep win anyone, being a nignog doesn't mean much to them other than they get to say the fucked a nig.
>>
>>1595287
Sweden maybe, i am dominican and niggers from abroad always have to pay or at least show them bucks(sell the wealthy facade)black people are nothing special here, hell they are like 30% of the population.
>>
>>1595287
FWIW, in my limited experience in gulf micro-states, any racism the locals might feel is way subordinated to the hierarchy of Muslim/Arab vs. nonmulslim/nonarab. An Arab Muslim is better than a Euro Muslim is better than a Black Muslim, and all of them are better than a similar non-Muslim. South Asians sort ofoff to one side but pretty low, as they are assumed to be laborers unless proven otherwise. But there does not seem to be any hatred or anything involved, it's just an assumptive hierarchy.

That is not going to hold true with expats and tourists.
>>
>>1595354
>Japan ... LOVE black guys

That has not been my experience. Unless you are specifically and exclusively talking about fetishists.
>>
>>1595445
and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>1595295
fpbp

sage this nigger and let's hope he dies
>>
>>1595287
Rio de Janeiro & Salvador are like Thailand for black American men.
>>
File: 34344765576.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>1595339
>this whole post
>this whole post

Literally one big stereotype
The world isn't against you lmao, please travel outside the U.S and realise that the world doesnt hate you for being black, it never has. Open your mind a bit
>>
>>1595339
You will quickly realize that in many countries you are not perceived as primarily Black but primarily American.
>>
Just be a normal fucking person and you can get pussy anywhere.
spoiler: that's how whitey does it
>>
>>1596032
>expecting a black person to not endlessly act like a victim
>>
>>1595287
>>1595339
>>1595367
>>1596210
You've been brainwashed by retarded leftists, OP. I'm American and in the rest of the world, you will never, ever hear phrases like "white privilege" uttered. People just don't sit around obsessing over how bad they have it or how good as a result of their race like it's some universal Scarlet letter.

Be well dressed, and I'm not talking the latest Supreme "urban fashion" trash. Dress like a normal human does. Overseas blacks are embarrassed to be associated with American blacks because they don't value the urban street kid image that Americans have cultivated for themselves. If you're young you should just cop some chinos and a few nice shirts, if you're older or richer, a suit will always, always get at least a moment of a girl's attention because people aren't generally in the habit of ignoring people in suits.

The race component isn't such a big deal in the UAE, you won't be hooking up with emirati girls unless by some freak chance they're trawling the bar at the four seasons for some foreign dick. Your biggest concern should be looking well enough dresses that people don't confuse you for a foreign worker from Africa. In the UAE you have a heirarchy that goes emirati>white foreigner>brown indentured servants. If you're white, any random brown will call you sir, so it's best to look more like the white visitors than the brown help. Just being candid. Third country workers there are treated like indentured servants.
>>
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2113.html
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
>>
>>1595287
What has been said here is pretty good advice, especially in that you will be seen as American in many countries that might have a higher black/brown population. The guy above linked to Roosh threads, somewhere like this is good for a non-white perspective if your into sex and chatting up girls. As the thread says, the Balkans are a good shout but again, are you just looking to be admired or have sex or both?
>>
>>1595897

Really? please to tell more
>>
>>1596316

(OP HERE)

I'm looking to both be admired and have sex.

I'm decent looking, and decent social skills, but no super chad. I get a few girl's numbers every time I go out, 1/4th of those lead to dates, 1/4th of those dates lead to sex.

I'd just like to play the game on easy mode and go somewhere where black skin is fetishized, where i'll have a higher success rate and the girls that do want to fuck make it blatantly obvious.
>>
>>1596331
go to a hostel
>>
>>1596383

This is the first time I received this advice, but makes sense. There must be plenty of sluts in hostels.
>>
>>1595287
Breh the only good tip is to go to a place where there are ZERO black men. (ie Eastern Europe, or Scandinavia 30 years ago). You'll be totally fetishized.
>>
>>1596331
black skin is despised in most culture, its not about skin but the big strong american guy people see in movie. If you are tall and goodlooking you ll be fine but if you are a pigmee...
>>
>>1596331
Fuck off already there's tons of advice here, just fuck off and stop being stupid.Im sick of seeing your thread on page 1
>>
>>1596331
>I'm looking to both be admired and have sex.
>admired
I understand wanting sex, but wanting to be admired by strangers is stupid and the real problem with you

>>1596227
You're crazy if you think there isn't a pecking order. A white guy can just go to those shithole countries and pick the woman he wants, but the opposite doesn't happen
>>
>>1595544
Read the post again. He specifically mentioned jungle fever sluts at hiphop bars.
>>
>>1596507

(OP HERE)

I may have used "admired" out of context. I just want to get attention and be seen as a novelty, but sluts that want to fuck lol. I want to go where the girls experiencing jungle fever are most desperate and most vocal. I don't actually want to be "admired" by the general public, that would probably be uncomfortable.

>>1596448

It's a slow board bro *shrugs*. Instead of browsing by page open the catalog and browse like a normal person.
>>
>>1595287
Nigger
>>
>>1595354
>>1595287
>China
DON'T GO TO CHINA OP. The opposite of what this guy posted is true.
>>
>>1596588

(OP HERE)

lol, I tend to lean on your side, but I once spoofed my Tinder in Beijing and got a decent amount of matches. Well actually not that much, but more than the zero Ii expected.
>>
>>1595287
I went to south Korea and Vietnam last year with a good friend. I didn't see a single black guy the entire trip so I can't say what would happen. You'd just have to take the plunge and live with any consequences.
>>
>>1595287
>simply because they're white
Have you heard of Charles Darwin?
>>
>>1596585
>*shrugs*.

I want to crush your skull against a curb in a dark alley you fucking ass
>>
>>1595287
Brazil and Colombia for sure
It's the opposite reasoning to what people say here. It's becuase they are more attracted to black men because they are used to them. Only america/Canadian/British black men usually treat women better than the local men of all colors thus gaining you a lot of attention.

Mind you from personal experience I got checked out a lot in Brazil and I'm a manlet. I am very handsome but not the point.
>>
>>1595287
Fuck off.
>>
>>1596661

I love you too bro. Release your anger into something productive, go better yourself. Its not health for us to communicate with each other like this, for our own benefit.

>>1596667

Good to know bro, I was thinking about going to Brazil for a BJJ training vacation. I'm but not a real traveler so i'm kind of scared to go to those places.
>>
>>1595354
>>1595287

This is partially true. I lived in Japan and visited korea and you'll be able to get a lot of lays easily, but the quality will be terrible a lot of the time. Going to the right bars/clubs such as Harlem for example in Tokyo is ez but it's gonna unfortunately be mentally unstable or very trashy women for the most part. The top tier girls in those countries for the most part will exclusively get with their own race or whites. The majority of women are going to be afraid of you, but you're such a tiny minority of the pop there that the minority of fetishists are a huge pool of women with little competition. Just don't expect K-pop model tier. I'm hapa white btw, just my seconhand experience from black friends and my own observations.
>>
>>1596706

But I think that it shouldn't be focused on women, you should visit somewhere that you genuinley want to visit and any girls you meet is a bonus. I wouldn't let what people say online hold you back from visiting somewhere you want to go, experience it yourself man!
>>
>>1596706

(OP HERE)

That is basically what I expected, I'm cool with easy low quality lays, just like college again lol.

>>1596715

Who says you can't get good advice on the internet, I will actually keep this in mind.
>>
(OP HERE)

I am a huge faggot.
>>
Eastern europe women have a black fetish. However you have to be very very careful as eastern euro men are dangerously racist and unapologetic about it. I dont like him bUT check Philoco or where r his name is on YouTube. He's got some good insight and tips on ee as a black guy
>>
Go to a country like Croatia or Greece. In those countries the men are basically black but wrong colour by accident, they play basketball and are generally bad with money.

In those countries they take a fraternal approach towards black people as a result and so you're more likely to both be admired and find lady friends. Though girls in those countries are harder to just bed randomly.

That's my suggestion if you want a country where people will treat you with respect and fraternity. If you just want to get laid, go to some place with a lot of sluts like the Czech Republic or Iceland and you'll easily find some pussy
>>
>>1596939
Greek here, your description of us is retarded but I'm assuming you're American so it makes sense to be so wrong. Anyway, Girls here would maybe date a black guy I'm not sure desu, there's still some slight taboo regarding that so you can imagine it's even harder to have sex with one.
>>
>>1596944

The truth hurts but Balkans are the blacks of Europe
>>
>>1596949
Attitude-wise I won't disagree. I realise that's quite racist to say but oh well
>>
Everyone here is talking about black men abroad. How about hispanic men, same rules apply with black men or are they treated different in Asia?
>>
File: 1554768434360.jpg (45 KB, 640x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>1595287
Africa, obv. You can fuck a different monkey every night and twice on Fridays. Maybe even mix it up a bit and do a gorilla or two.
>>
>>1598233
Hispanic men have less chance than both white or black guys abroad. In SEA they will be seen as locals (uninteresting). In Europe they will be seen as arabs (disliked). In America they will be seen as immigrants.

The totempole is like this

White>>>>Black>East Asian>>>>>>>hispanic>arab>SEA>Indian>Aboriginal

Honestly your best bet is in hispanic nations
>>
>>1595287
You need Russia, Ukraine or Belarus. Women in these countries are totaly sluts and love black men, indians, turks, arabs etc.
>>
>>1598420

(OP here)

Dont have to tell me twice. Kind of scared to go to Russia. Ive heard they have a passionate skinhead population.
>>
>>1598416
you have no idea how wrong you are.. hispanics are right behind whites and so are arabs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.