[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: njh.jpg (99 KB, 480x603)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
he will be missed

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newsworthy/joke-howard-aka-braeton-howard-dies-mexico-after-leaving-cambodia-t28797.html
>>
>>1594570
RIP man. Met you once. Not as big a cunt as one would believe. Not being ashamed of liking chicks with dicks, and telling it publicly, was a pretty cool thing. Respect.
>>
bump
>>
>>1594570
A MANS GOTTA CUM
>>
the last digression
>>
NO
FUCKING
WAY

:(
>>
bump
>>
>>1594606
>Not being ashamed of liking chicks with dicks
Being openly gay is not a problem in 2019, anon.
>>
im not sure why but i watched almost all of this guys shitty daily videos every day for months a couple years ago.

i went and lived in cambodia a few months after he got deported

rip
>>
>>1594732
>Being openly gay is not a problem in 2019, anon.

Did not say it was. Also: shemales = not gay
>>
literally who
>>
>>1594736
rewatching some of them right now, good stuff
>>
Brief rundown?
>>
>>1594755
polarizing but legit SEA expat youtuber
>>
>>1594757
his mum said on social media that he died due to a heart attack and that he struggled with some heart disease his whole life
>>
>>1594752
>shemales = not gay
I have a big veiny sausage here you might be interested in.
>>
>>1594813
You a ladyboy? Post pic plox
>>
>>1594820
Yes, I have a tiny waist, a big butt and an even bigger dick for all your dick cravings.
>>
>>1594823
we get it u gay
>>
>>1594570
Shilling his channel on /trv/ even in death. Respect
>>
bump
>>
>>1594823
But how big are your tits and is your boipuccu always open?
>>
>>1594834
>>1594986
Hey guys are we meeting up or not? Can't wait to ram my dick up your tight little asses.
>>
File: idigress.jpg (40 KB, 628x471)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>1594606
No wonder I've never heard of him.
I probably searched for SEA stuff then closed the page when I saw that disgusting mutilated man shit.
>>
>>1595121
Cool story bro.
>>
>>1595059
lmao
>>
Another worthless sexpat dead, good
>>
>>1595133
Who? This guy wasn't a sexpat. He spent a good deal of time making fun of them though.
>>
im gonna get a braeton howard tattoo
>>
>>1595136
>He spent a good deal of time making fun of them though.
Cool, I love it when people make fun of things others enjoy. RIP
>>
>>1594757
he made it
>>
>>1595162
He made fun of worn out and sauced up sexpats in Singha tops and shorts. He did not have anything against sex for money AFAIK.
>>
>>1594995
>>1594986
>>1594823
>>1594820
>>1594813
Braeton would be happy at how this thread turned out. - on a real note, I feel like a lost a personal friend. He inspired me to move to Cambodia; I radically changed my life because of his videos. Even though he was a degenerate fag, I will sorely miss him. RIP
>>
File: 1557893475885.jpg (798 KB, 1200x1708)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUY-xfiBNVY
>hey you shouldn't buy drugs in cambodia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjBfYkvlkc
>you can buy weed, shrooms, LSD, over the counter opioids and ket, whatever you fucking want man, here's a list of places to get on-delivery ganja together with a weedshake LOL
>>
How do these people make money? That guy probably lived more in his 30 years than others do in 80
>>
>>1596384
Dude knew how to live cheaply. And Cambodia is not expensive. I guess the dude lived on between 600 and 900 bucks a month, judging by the lifestyle displayed in his vids.
>>
>>1596384
He was a trucker before he went over.. he did work for C.R England though so I guarantee he didn’t go over with much. So, he started off with some cash, then became a teacher and later an MMA instructor/artist. So, he was working most of the time
>>
>>1594757
apparently a lot
>>
What are his best videos? I like his rambling style
>>
>>1596422
I believe there is one where he starts pedalling long distance on his bicycle, then gives up after a while, when he figures out that that is a mental idea. Cambodian traffic in 38 degree heat... He was so gung-ho about it first. Later... not so much.

Then all the videos where he walks around with bare feet. I do believe he quit that after a while. Gotta admire the fact that he never hung on to a fixation very long.

Then when he went back he insults the ruler of the country on video. Burning his bridges.

And of course all the videos with that foxy ladyboy are funny.
>>
>>1596429
pretty sure if u get deported from cambodia you cant enter again anyway.

fuck hun sen btw
>>
So he killed himself? Or what did he die of?
>>
>>1596390
>I guess the dude lived on between 600 and 900 bucks a month, judging by the lifestyle displayed in his vids.
Tell me how to get passive income of 600 bucks per month and I will suck you off motherfucker
>>
>>1596429
>And of course all the videos with that foxy ladyboy are funny.
Link to any?
>>
>>1596445
>passive income of 600 bucks per month and I will suck you off motherfucker

NJH wasn't passive about income. He did some things. He was some kind of training coach, apparently. And he did some teaching.
I suggest you actively give BJs, for money.

>>1596456
>Link to any?
Seems like they have been removed. Her name was Chiva. Maybe can be found somewhere. Here is a video with his mom instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQIN72Ubtg
>>
>>1596461
I only found a seething bongoid seething about his videos and comments about British "food" and "women"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAdTbJdM8cM
>>
Guy seemed like a very decent and friendly person.
Shame he died.
>>
>>1596440
He died of a heart attacking
>>
F
>>
https://youtu.be/RQeqY_UB0Ao

Why did this guy not get famous? In the first 20 seconds of the video he admits to taking stones of historical sites kek
>>
>>1595238
Explain that mentality. I'm not seeing any difference except the age of the person.
>>
Another promising and healthy white male has his life ruined by drugs and modern liberalism.
I wonder ((who)) might be behind this....
>>
>>1596440
Mexican Cartel.
>>
>>1596981
he actually called out SJWs and their bullshit frequently, and also regularly ragged on smelly hippies and backpackers.
>>
>>1596082
ok
>>
>>1594823
>>1594823
Its a mental thing, you could be a very violent shemale who had him murdered and we would still get a boner.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.