[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Manila traffic edition.

Where will your travels here take you? Will you spend your time on a beautiful beach eating delicious fresh seafood or sitting in a Grab car listening to Westlife's Greatest Hits? Either way there's no escaping Manila traffic, even celebrities take the LRT/MRT.

Ask questions, get vague answers and insults in return. Tourists, expats, and sexpats welcome.
>>
Don't live in Manila nor would I ever visit. On the touch down I saw the slums and was like haha nope.

What's the comfiest city to live in in flipland?
>>
>>1588570
I'd say Angeles or Baguio. Makati is actually pretty comfy too if you are going to go to Manila, it's the closest thing to a first world city you'll see here. But the problem with that is once you get there you're going to have a hell of a time getting out.
>>
>>1588572

I have no desire to go to Makati, but I have heard Baguio is nice.

Is Cebu just as bad as Manila ?
>>
>>1588573
All my experience is on Luzon, I don't really know much about Cebu. Baguio has the perfect temperature, when I describe it as comfy it's in the most literal sense. Most places you will stay don't even have air conditioners because they're not needed. The malls are open air too. My wife really enjoys the outdoor second hand clothing market there.
>>
>>1588566
>imagine the smell
there's nothing good in Manila. It's just hell out there like what Dan Brown said. I don't know why people so crazy about going to Manila.
>>
>>1588590
If I was single and looking to fuck it would be a great place to be.
>>
>>1588566
>>seafood

Seafoods
>>
>>1588633
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-plural-of/seafood.html
>>
I'm going to spend a month in Cebu and also the the surrounding area, I read that Dumaguete in particular is a good place. Motivations for the trip are the usual: meeting girls, sightseeing, new experiences and having a good time.
What's the minimum amount of planning I have to do to have a good chance of having a positive experience? I booked the flights for July and have not searched for a hotel or any other place to sleep yet. I don't want to lock my self into just one location without opportunity to change the plans when I'm there. I'm also learning some Cebuano.
>>
I plan to visit Phils and Thailand next winter. I have 2 months and a half total, how should I split my time?
>>
>>1588828
how long is your stay and what is your budget
>>
>>1588909
30 days and a maximum of $4000, though I prefer not to spend more than $2000 unless it's absolutely necessary.
>>
What's the best city to meet girls?
>>
got a month off later this year. Thinking of having my own place by the beach to unwind, eat plenty of fresh food and and smash plenty of box. beautiful nature a must.

Where would you recommend? Or should I just go to Thailand?
>>
>>1588935
I should add I'm a 8/10 tall white boy, but have autism around pretty woman.
>>
>>1588634
I know, I'm just speaking how the flips talk.. they add an s to everything. Seafoods, fruits, etc.
>>1588828
Ah I'll be there for the month of July too, maybe I'll see you, I'll be the guy your girl will say she fucked before you, that shit will be busted son.

Seriously though, why do you need planning, find a couple things to do and just wing the rest. Whenever I am, I just use my phone to find something that morning or if I feel like doing something bigger (like a hike) I'll look the day before.
>>
>>1588935
There are so many places here in the Philippines that fit the bill. It really just depends on your style of doing things. If you're the drunken degenerate type you'll probably enjoy Thailand more. If you want to relax more and not be around a bunch of other shitbag tourists the Philippines is better. There are so many places here you could go to find what you're looking for.
>>
Where do I go if I want to get my ass eaten?
>>
>>1588921
Use a mix of airbnb and hotels. The former when you're in cities. The latter when you want to take a break to experience staying in a nice resort or somewhere somewhat off the beaten path. Have your transportation sort of figured out before you get here. Know which buses go where and how you will get to the bus station.

>>1588929
Probably Manila. It's a numbers game and it's real fucking hard to beat those numbers. The thing is though if you meet some girl online and you like her but she's in another part of the city she's not going to go to where you are. Transportation is a nightmare. I had good luck meeting girls basically everywhere that isn't Angeles City.

>>1589125
Probably Angeles City.
>>
>>1588935

for nature, you can't really beat the Philippines. It's one of the most biodiverse places in the world, and has some of the best beaches as well.

If you want to unwind and relax, I feel like the Philippines is better. Thailand is great too, but you'll be around way more tourists and drunk kids generally acting like asses.

The food/culture is way deeper and more interesting than Philippines (after all, they were never conquered while the Philippines has been like 5 times), but Flipland is much better for relaxing and just chillin'.
>>
>>1589132
>after all, [Thailand] were never conquered
LOL. Yeah, that whole Japanese invasion thing in WW2 never happened, and the immigrant Chinese totally don't run the entire country. Thailand stronk!
>>
How would I go about impregnating a multitude of Philippine women and leaving without getting in trouble? I’m not interested in prostitution but want to drop my seed and not face the financial consequences.

I’m tall and fairly good looking and Spanish/Italian with darker features ( I’ve heard that’s a negative)
>>
>>1589224
just but straight up with them and tell them what your plan is, you dont have to try and trick them because a) most of them aren't on birth control and b) most of them worship white men and c) they all white mixed kids, so just line em up, and tell them you're going to make babies together and that's it, you're knocking up flip sluts

As to your skin tone, as long as you're lighten skinned than them, have at it, they want your babies, question is, are you man enough to do it? They want you to do it, so step up to the plate my man.
>>
I want to travel to PH as part of a broader SEA trip at the beginning of next year. I'll probably have around 2 months total from Early January to eary-mid March. In that period, which would be the best time to visit?

Also so far the places I absolutely want to see are Palawan and Batanes. Has anybody been to those and can say whether they are worth it/if there are better alternatives? cheers
>>
>>1589224

Today, here, I met a little girl who looked exactly like a westerner. She told me she was left here by her German father. I could see the pain in her eyes.

Don't be like that guy, anon. Wear a rubber.
>>
>>1589279
Why would I spend all that money and time going to the Philippines if I was gonna wear a rubber? I wanna cum in 18-20 year old flip pussies, the rest isn’t any of my business.

Plus, I hear half western kids there have way better life prospects.
>>
>>1589224
You fags keep posting the same fantasy over and over. It's getting really corny. The reality is if the sluts aren't on birth control they're going to go to Quiapo and buy pamparegla and flush your inferior offspring down the toilet rather than raise it. Look it up.
>>
>>1589266
what happened next?
>>
>>1589283
Because the rate of HIV increases here every year. Just because you're too much of a loser to knock up a bunch of women in a first world country like Maury Povich guests do, hint hint that's something only the biggest fucking losers and the absolute dregs of society do, doesn't mean you're any better if you bought a plane ticket to do it. Your mother is a worthless trailer park whore who raised a degenerate piece of garbage. You have the same mentality as those bug chasing faggots that get HIV on purpose because they think it's their destiny, and guess what, if you stick your prick in enough holes here it is indeed going to be your well deserved destiny. A plague on your pathetic existence, a pestilence fit for a worthless piece of slop like you. Now begone, Cleetus, you're stinking up the place.
>>
>>1589288
This. Incels need to understand that nobody wants them, especially Asians.
>>
>>1589295

Based
>>
>>1589295
you think we care about the words you write.
>>
>>1589322
Listen, if you want to reenact the first scene of the movie Idiocracy in a third world country and contract aids that's your problem. What you are saying to me also applies to you. Just because you built up a fantasy world in which embodying the worst stereotypes of the people with the lowest socioeconomic status (read: losers) makes you alpha doesn't mean anyone else is impressed or thinks you're cool.
>>
>>1589295
>>1589324
Spoken like a true beta male.
>>
>>1589329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Yeah we should all be more like Clevon. There's nothing more alpha than impregnating a large number of low quality partners, resulting in inferior genes being passed on. Also a positive HIV test result is the mark of a true Chad, the most desirable of partners for all the most desirable of women!
>>
>>1589174
>LOL. Yeah, that whole Japanese invasion thing in WW2 never happened
It wasn't a real invasion but more a collaboration where the Thais quickly surrendered to keep some autonomy from the japs.

There are a couple of countries that were never totally occupied. Japan, Thailand, Ethiopia, United Kingdom and the (northern) Netherlands. All of these when invaded were given autonomy and weren't completely occupied meaning they still have a very high degree of local culture that is barely touched by other cultures.
>>
>>1589174

Immigration doesn't imply that the country was conquered, lol. Also, the Japanese occupation barely touched Thai culture at all, it was basically a contract. It was nothing like the colonization of the Philippines by Japan/Spain

>>1589348

This
>>
>>1589279
pussy
>>1589283
yeah ignore that cunt mate, just knock em up, they are begging you to give them a baby so man up and do it
>>1589288
yeah thats why i got 1 running around already, and there are shitloads of these bastards all over the place
>>1589294
nothing, ill knock her up when i go visit
>>1589295
thats only if you are GAY and fuck traps, you cant get HIV from a straight woman and you're a straight man who fucks her in the pussy, none of this gay anal shit, get them pregnant, it's the only way to increase their IQ and build a better future for the philippines
>>1589296
nice try chang, go back to r/aznidentity and brag how you got a russian wife (who already has a kid u fkn cuck) or something
>>
>>1589295
I already told you I’m tall & good looking so I’m not sure who you’re talking to. Knocking up and raising 8-10 kids is expensive as fuck in the west and from what I hear and what I’ve seen, women will throw themselves on me to get knocked up.

Could I just flat out tell them I wanna knock them up and those Flip 19 year olds would agree?
>>
>>1588590
Foods good. Eating out isn't expensive even at nice places.
Just avoid Italian food.
>>
>>1589409
Tbf Japan never really colonised the Philippines. Not they didn't want to, but it was a short administration.
>>
How many people posting here are former Mormon missionaries who lived in the Philippines for 2 years?
>I am
>>
I put in my online dating profiles that I want to make mixed babies, and women message me asking me if I'm serious, because they are interested in getting knocked up by a foreigner.

I'm 31, 5' 11" and /fit/. Of course I am white. Flip women literally (literally) throw themselves at me. As in I will be at a bar and women will run into me on purpose to get my attention, or their friends will shove them at me and expect me to catch her.

My time in flip land was basically a procession of women eager for bareback sex and demanding for me to fun inside of them. I obliged.

I paid for sex a handful of times, but this was to snag the absolute hottest smokeshows out of their respective establishments before Koreans could get their claws on them that night. I got their numbers and continued to smash outside of work, often for free (minis cost of Starbucks or milk tea).

Dozens of flip ladies have pictures of my on their social media with them. So many in Makati that people started to recognize me from social media.

Felt like a really long, bizarre, but happy dream. A year flew by in the blink of an eye. I never knew I was such a degenerate, but I embraced it fully and rode it to its conclusion.

My peak achievement was creating 3 appointments in one day with separate women who were all tracking their fertility schedule for me. It just so happened that their days off were the same, so I wound up fucking and cumming inside of 3 separate women all trying to have my baby, within the same 12 hour period. I took a blue pill to make it. I have never felt so vital and sexually powerful in my life, and I doubt I will ever again.

Fucking bizarre place. Enjoy your influx of happas. I know for a fact I got at least two chicks pregnant and that they had my kids.
>>
>>1589584
Life goals! What dating site did you use? We are very similar, I'm 30, 5'11" /fit/. I want to leave a small tribe of offspring on that island.
>>
>>1589489
>Could I just flat out tell them I wanna knock them up and those Flip 19 year olds would agree?

Yeah you can literally do this. Flips get baby rabies at like 16. If you put the idea in their heads that you want to get them pregnant they will go crazy over the idea.

It's not 100% sure thing but its pretty common that they agree instant its a wonderful idea and are happy to try over and over again (provided you treat them well).

Literally just say that you think they are cute and that you want to knock them up. It's like flipping some sort of switch inside of their head. Poor things can't help it.
>>
>>1589585
Date in Asia / filipina cupid / pinalove / tinder

Premium on all of them at the same time for maximum effect.
>>
When did this thread become /r9k/ general and not Philippines general? Get a new thread for your reddit spaced trash.
>>
>>1589587
>Date in Asia
Enjoy your aids.

Life goals tee hee I want to get STDs and become the most efficient spreader of them humanly possible! Watch me come to third world countries and spread as much misery as I possibly can.

Also watch me shit up 4chan threads by spacing out my posts like this because I never learned to write. I'm so alpha and cool because I will shoot my seed unprotected into anything that moves.

HIV is life goals! Haha it's funny because I use a meme teen girls on instagram use to talk about their diets to talk about contracting diseases and spreading them to as many people as possible.

My life is so worthless that I disregard it flagrantly. I emulate guys with names like "Tyrome" and "Cleetus" who go on the Maury Povich show to take paternity tests from multiple "baby mamas." So alpha. So cool. Life goals.

Fuck off losers. >>>/r9k/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>average poster in this thread
>>
>>1589610
Sour grapes.
>>
>>1589615
Calling it like I see it isn't sour grapes. I live here full time. I could live your fantasy if I wanted. I could impregnate more women than you could. But I wouldn't because

A. That's trashy and disgusting. I'm not a worthless degenerate who doesn't value my own health.
B. I'm not named Cleetus or Tyrone. I don't get my kicks by being a worthless deadbeat.

It's a shame your parents raised you to be a worthless human being who doesn't care if he gets HIV. You're a pointless waste of oxygen. A receptacle for disease. Of no value to humanity at all. When you die the world will be a better place.
>>
>>1589619
Why is it a big deal to impregnate hoardes of women who want it? I want it and they want it, so what’s the issue?
I want to cum in teen flip pussy with no worry about financial consequences and the Philippines is the only place to do it.
>>
>>1589621
He's just angry because the iota of sperm exiting his micro dick could never reach a tight fertile flip cervix.
>>
>>1589621
The Philippines is not the only place to do this. But I would really appreciate it if you would go make a new thread to go talk about your stupid fantasies instead of shitting up this one. This is for travel not for tips about how to get chicks pregnant. If you stay here I'll continue to tell you all about how repugnant you are. I don't care about what your fetishes. The guy who came in here and asked where to get his ass licked is a better person than you. Why? Because he took his answer and moved the fuck on. You on the other hand feel the need to make this entire thread about your sexual fetish. Would you talk about this shit in public? Would you post this on your social media where your family can see it? If not then why the fuck do you think an entire group of guys who gathers here to talk about traveling in the Philippines wants to hear about nothing but your bug chasing adventures?

Make a new thread or deal with it.
>>
>>1589624
If I'm not in a long term relationship with someone who is on the pill I'm using a condom every time. My continued existence is more important than a nut. No matter how much I hate condoms, and god damn do I ever hate them... I'm disease free and I like to keep it that way. I'm also not a degenerate trashy loser. Never been a deadbeat, never going to be a deadbeat. Behaving like a poor low class socioeconomically disadvantage piece of poor dog shit, i.e. you, you fucking loser, doesn't get my dick hard.
>>
>>1589626
Alright fine, apologizes. Has anyone ever been to the Southern Muslim part of the Philippines?
>>
>>1589633
Yeah, I went to Jolo to...
get filipinas pregnant.
>>
>>1589634
Does anyone know if Muslim girls will wear their hijabs while you pump them full of cum?
>>
>>1589633
Been in Cagayan de Oro. It's pretty safe there. Went to enchanted river; nice. On my way to Britannia Islands our van got stopped by commie rebels. They were asking for food. Luckily it was during a cease fire and they were negotiating with government to surrender. A few months later talks broke down. I was only white guy in van and supposedly they didn't see me at night through the tinted windows. Dunno why they didn't go inside.
>>
>>1589633

I live in Mindanao, but on the east side far from the Muslim occupied zones. Anything east of Davao City is pretty safe, and almost no foreigners which is comfy.

The thing about Mindanao being basically a giant warzone isn't really true. If you stay in the right areas, its really really safe.

>>1589655

The communists don't target foreigners. If it had been the muslim extremists though, you would probably be dead right now
>>
>>1589484

>havings morals equals being a pussy

western civilization is truly too far gone.
>>
>>1589691
Not all of it, just a small subset of our population. Having multiple "baby mamas" and "baby daddys" isn't something the typical western male or female does. It's something that poor impoverished trash does. It's the same exact same thing here as it is in any western country. It's an easy indicator of a poor person with a shit education.
>>
>>1589686
They could of kidnapped me for money
>>
>>1589701
They're commies, they might demand your money for "revolutionary taxes" but ransoms aren't really what they're into. They kill cops and soldiers not whitey.
>>
>>1589701

Nah. Not their style.
>>
>>1589568
I've long suspected mormons are fucking whores there and just lying about everything to keep face back home.
Can you confirm?
>>
>>1589686
what about the north east, say up agusan way?
>>
>>1589719
I have never seen them in Fields Ave or anything like that. They're a bit too young/good looking for that usually, that shit is a boomer activity.
>>
>>1589728

I haven't been up there personally, but Butuan is very safe and comfy. I'm assuming going even more east is more of the same.
>>
>>1589267
oh my bad for asking a travel question in an incel/sex tourism thread. I'll make my own thread closer to the trip then
>>
>>1589794
I missed your post, probably due to the wall to wall reddit spaced incel trash. The best time of the year is earlier in the year, the summer months. It's ball sweatingly hot and can be a bit miserable but it's better than having your plans absolutely rekt by typhoons.
>>
>>1589653
hijabs arent very popular in the philis
>>
>>1589584
nice blog post, imagine if even 1% of it were true
>>
>>1589799
I know the meme about shit food in flipland, but are there any areas worth going for food travel? Surely the Spanish left some food culture behind?
>>
>>1589877
Pampanga. It has the best reputation food wise and I've had some excellent meals there. Just avoid touristy shit.
>>
How do I find Filipinas (non prostitute)? People have been saying Wechat/whatsapp/tinder etc.

Is it seen as rude when you just approach random women in the mall or something like in the west? I have no idea what the culture accepts and not.
>>
hey guys

interested in being a filthy sex tourist, but i really do hate fucking condoms.

Has anyone got precautionary tip to avoid otherwise easily avoidable STDS?

im afraid i do not have much experience in this scene
>>
>>1589883
Just use apps and shit. Facebook is a must since it's free on mobile providers here. If you can meet girls on there somehow (groups, just adding random ones, etc) that's a huge plus. Even if you meet some girl on whatever app you can take it to Facebook Messenger which is the absolute best way to keep in touch with people here now. I used to install whichever shitty dating apps would advertise on Facebook and I would meet the best girls that way, hell that's how I met my wife. I'd advise against approaching randoms for various reasons but it's up to you.
>>
>>1589888
There is no avoiding herpes and that shit is for life. TruVada or whatever can help prevent HIV. You can probably get it if you go to the local clinic and tell them you're a homo interested in barebacking dudes. Probably easier to explain it that way than to tell them you're coming to the Philippines to fuck hookers raw.
>>
>>1589799
by earlier in the year you mean january/february right? I'm probably going to be in Japan until after new years before leaving so that would be perfect.
>>
>>1589891
That's the end of the rainy season and there shouldn't be extreme typhoons and such ruining your plans. Summer is considered to be this time of year, like after April. Tickets tend to be cheaper in the off season, like the middle of September when you're highly likely to be dealing with typhoons. It's always a bit of a gamble with the weather but those months shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>1589889
I can't use Facebook sadly (Family). Or are you suggesting I create a fake facebook account or something?
>>
>>1589686
>>1589702
>The communists don't target foreigners.
Really? My filipina wife and others in her family are completely against me going to rural Ticao because of the rebels. Maybe she is overly cautious. I really want to go there and see her childhood home
>her brother is likely a commie/sympathiser and apparently asked if I am not afraid of being kidnapped when in philippines too
>>
>>1589893
Probably a good idea to have an alt account for that then. To a large majority of the people here Facebook basically is the internet. You can meet girls without it but if you want continued communication with them it's your best bet. It used to be Viber was good for that back when Globe was offering it for free but I think it dropped way off since. I used to have like 30 girls I was chatting with on my Viber at any given time.
>>
>>1589894
Yeah pretty much. They are active where I live and my wife is much more scared of them than I am. The only story I've heard about someone here having an encounter is similar, they came to a guy's house here looking for food.
>>
>>1589890
Herpes is not that big of a deal anyway
>>
>>1589889
why do you advice against approaching randoms?
>>
>>1589905
You never know who a girl is with or what she is up to. Can you tell the difference between a 14 year old Filipina and one that is 18? Reliably? Every time? Do you know that her boyfriend isn't a couple steps behind? Do you want to be hassled by mall security like you were Chris Chan searching for a boyfriend free girl? Is your only criteria for initiating contact with someone "she looks fuckable?" On the internet you can talk to hundreds of girls per week, even thousands, and you can narrow them down to your specific criteria. Like giving job interviews via text. If you don't like what they are telling you it's safe to just ignore them. But if you met them IRL your pool is much smaller and you did a whole lot more work to move the same amount of distance with them.
>>
>>1589911
>Can you tell the difference between a 14 year old Filipina and one that is 18? Reliably? Every time?
I can just ask their age.
>Do you know that her boyfriend isn't a couple steps behind?
I'll just excuse myself and tell him I thought she was alone
>Is your only criteria for initiating contact with someone "she looks fuckable?"
Yep and on the internet they use all kinds of angles, filters etc to come over as more attractive than they really are.

I still get your point though. However people always tell me that I shouldn't try to find a girl that is already looking for a foreign man such as on the internet and instead find a girl that isn't looking at all. Going approach them IRL could provide that.
>>
>>1589913
Not really. You just need to avoid sites like dateinasia or filipinocupid. Also use your brain. If you look at her Facebook profile and it's full of foreign guys on the friends list or she asks you for money ignore her. Or you can waste your time and sit in your hotel room jerking off, that's the most likely scenario when you cast such a narrow net, unless you're like me and live here full time or something. I can tell you from years of experience that there are plenty of girls here that will just waste your time, humor you and string you along as fast as you would do it to them. Just because they smile at you and give you their number doesn't mean they're truly interested. Hours of your time, time on vacation that you are paying a premium for, spent doing a task you could do on a smart phone in minutes. Why?
>>
>>1589916
I just want to lay on a beach, chill in malls and fuck some filipinas. Is that too much to ask?

Are you saying it's impossible and every filipina will have a long courting process instead of me just asking them to eat something at the mall and then invite them back to my hotel?
>>
>>1589920
What's better, if you text 30 girls, ask them all if they're down to fuck, and get a few to say yes. Or on the other hand go in the mall, talk to several, need to get their number to take it to the next level rather than dealing with the reactions of asking random girls in the mall to fuck treating them like prostitutes... A lot of them are real churchy types that are gonna flat out say no and it's worse to deal with that in person rather than getting blocked online. If you're smart about it you could have multiple girls lined up to fuck before you even set foot here. If you're not it's your hand or prostitutes.
>>
>>1588929
Cebu its safer there aswell
>>
>>1589923
In Cebu you can pick up hookers in the mall.
>>
>>1589921
I'm a bit of a boomer and not good with technology though.
>>
>>1589925
It's not really that difficult. I used to use fake GPS apps to find girls outside the area I was staying. Shit like Tinder will let you pay extra to change your location temporarily though if you're not good with things like that. You just swipe right on the ones you find attractive, swipe left on the ones you find unattractive. If you're talking to someone and for whatever reason you want to stop you just unmatch them and they fuck off forever. In my case I'd just initiate normal conversations with girls, immediately move to talking about dating and depending on how receptive they are I'd end up asking them if they would be comfortable having sex. I got a lot of nos, rejections, a few angry responses... But I found girls that would fuck me despite all that. Those were the ones I pursued. Anything else I ever tried just wasted my time.
>>
Got some questions fellow /trv/lers:
- is philipino food really that shitty? People here told me that is the worst food of SEA
- did someone visit Chocolate Hills? Are they nice or just a tourist trap?
- is it true that korean mafia owns places in Cebu and you could get in trouble if you approach qts tourists from korea?
- can you date a girl as a guide/fuck buddy? Did someone have this kind of experience?
>>
>>1589930
>- is philipino food really that shitty? People here told me that is the worst food of SEA
No, but the best food experiences you can have are eating in somebody's home. There are a lot of shitty restaurants and other sorts of food joints around. It's not like Thailand where good food is cheap and easy for outsiders to get into. You'll need to actually seek it out.
>- can you date a girl as a guide/fuck buddy? Did someone have this kind of experience?
It would be dead easy to do this. Just meet some girls from where you're going online and find one that is fine with fucking. I've already done it a few times.

Other questions I can't really answer because I've only been to Luzon.
>>
>>1589930
>is philipino food really that shitty? People here told me that is the worst food of SEA
yeah, lower your expectations, some grilled pork and chicken are great but the rest are just very pleby
>did someone visit Chocolate Hills? Are they nice or just a tourist trap?
tourist trap for the most part, the area you are allowed to go to for the full views sucks
>is it true that korean mafia owns places in Cebu and you could get in trouble if you approach qts tourists from korea?
they mostly own sex bars and brothels filled with ethic flipinos and not koreans.
korean girls keep to themsleves most of the time.
>can you date a girl as a guide/fuck buddy? Did someone have this kind of experience?
Stories I heard usually ends up in a scam.
>>
>>1589930
>is philipino food really that shitty? People here told me that is the worst food of SEA
It's even worse than you've heard since most people try to talk it up. It's really bad to the point where I even suggest you try to cook your own meals
>did someone visit Chocolate Hills? Are they nice or just a tourist trap?
Not a tourist trap if you don't take a tour and instead try to find your own way to the top. The tourist trap is only at very specific parts where all the guides take you.
>is it true that korean mafia owns places in Cebu and you could get in trouble if you approach qts tourists from korea?
Yep. You basically have 0 chances with Korean women. They aren't interested in white guys and are only there for the scenery. They usually secretly text Korean guys if you approach them and every time I see a white guy trying to approach a korean girl it usually ends up with the police interrogating him or some koreans shoving him away or worse.
>>
I booked a ticket for may 20th for Cebu. I'll stay for 28 days. Do you guys think it's handy to book a hotel beforehand or should I just arrive and then shop for places while there? First time going to the Philippines
>>
>>1589958
Generally price/quality takes a big fat dip once you're booking shit on short notice. There's always sogo and they have weekly, monthly, etc rates but that's not the best place to stay. I'd take a look at agoda and airbnb if I were you.
>>
>>1589894

They don't really have an agenda of killing foreigners like the muslims. but, I guess its still not a great idea to go there.
>>
>>1589930

I don't understand where the Filipino food is bad meme came from. Its really not that bad. People just hate the Philippines because filipino teenagers are obnoxious online.

Filipino food is just average. These cucks have never been to places that actually have really bad food (Saudi Arabia, Tons of countries in Africa, some Slavic countries) and think that the food in Philippines is the worst thing in the world when in reality its not. When confronted with this fact, they continue to spout nonsense because muh memes

The food of the Philippines is passable, and if you're adventurous there's cool stuff to try (balut, exotic soups, some great indigineous Muslim cuisine). It is definitely not as good as Thailand, where great food is everywhere. But its certainly not that bad.
>>
>>1589988
I've had some really shitty food here from calenderias and such. It's not like you can just wander around, pick up food from wherever here, and expect it to be good. There is good food here though if you look for it. Online reviews can help but they can be a bit misleading because people here skew towards mediocre foreign food, ranking it higher than it deserves. You can't just look at the top of the list and find great local food every time, hell Jollibee might be ranked number 1 in any given place. The local oriented places aren't even trying to attract tourists in most cases either.
>>
>>1589989

It should be known that carenderias are not good places to eat.

but that being said, there's some good stuff.

again, not saying its fucking amazing or it'll blow your mind. but its OK, and you might grow to like some of it.

I recommend Lechon, Lumpia, and Sisig.
>>
>>1589995
The first time I had sisig I hated it. Then I had it at the house of my ex girlfriend's family in Guagua, Pampanga. It was so incredibly good I ate 3 plates of it. In my opinion the food here is good but the food culture sucks. If you have the right mindset as a traveler that's a good thing. You can explore without being pushed down a certain path. You don't have to be a basic bitch instagram picture taking drone who goes to the same places thousands of others went to too to have an experience that locals wouldn't particularly care for. But a lot of people don't really get that. They're overly obsessed with things like "authenticity", the type of people who will tell you that it's not real pizza unless you eat it in Italy. That's not actually what they want though, they just want to have that kind of image marketed to them.
>>
>>1589988
yeah, i fucking love eating by the side of the road eating a meal of god knows what while breathing in shitloads of diesel fumes and having dogs, cats, rats and filipinos themselves stare at me hoping i'll throw em a bone or some shit while the person serving me just assumes i want them to keep the change and i have to ask for it back and they cop an attitude.. fuck that

there is no such thing as filipino food, it's just sugar and vegetable oil mixed with junk food, whatever other shit they have on hand to mix with it like.. usually onions sauce packet shit from china.. as for fucking fucking balut.. yeah, go ahead, go eat some shit and feathers that was boiled god knows when and is just kept at room temperature until it finally sells, mmm shit sack, what kind of low iq flip come up with balut? maybe, just maybe, ill give halo halo 2/10 but i bet you if i googled it they probably stole it off the chinese that came there in the past.

the only good food in flip pussy land is the fruit - marang, durian, jack fruit, lanzones, chico... for all the stupid fuck seppo cunts on youtube doing 'foreigner eats durian for the first time' videos and spewing and gagging at the smell, i gotta say that stuff is the best thing i ever ate, i was eating it every day, started getting headaches from too much of it so you see even the fruit is bad for you there..

fuck i miss eating durians and pekpek
>>
>>1590030
Spoken like an absolute pleb who thinks a trip to the Olive Garden is fine dining.
>>
>>1590030
What's that? That awful fucking smell? Does that man have skidmarks in his pants? Ewwww it's a boomer sex tourist get it away from me!
>>
>>1590031
not a yank
>>1590032
shut the fuck up and drive the taxi monkey man, and maybe ill give you 50 peso tip ok although my flip gf will berate me in front of you saying not to give you shit because you aint shit (thats why i gotta come and fuck that pekpek)
>>
>>1590033
I'm not a Filipino. You're a walking herpes germ though. Also your command of the English language/writing chops are an embarrassment. You should probably go to internationalsexguide to be with your own type rather than further pollute this fine anime fan support group with more of your slime.
>>
>it's a Grampy McCrinklesack tries to be a poor man's Ian Dury episode

Why are boomers so god awful disgusting?
>>
>>1590036
dont have, never have, nor ever caught an std, but regardless of that you're not gonna slut shame me kiddo

i gave better advice regarding food (eat the fruit and pekpek) than your quaint 'oh i just love sisig' bullshit. just face it, their food is utter rubbish because the entire supply chain there is corrupted by the sheer amount of filth that inhabits the islands, it's all processed shit in packets hence empty plastic wrap all over the joint
>>
>>1590044
Shut up and change your nappy grampy
>>
>>1589905
I approached random girls there but only in the expensive makati areas at bars with open patios like Greenbelt. Girls also approached me, and countless ladyboys there. I also went to restaurants around Valero St and picked up a girl in a Thai restaurant I spent the next 4 weeks with traveling around. Too dangerous though to do this on the street though they prob already have a bf esp if pretty

Most foreigners use Tinder or wechat to display nearest people, or they pick up a bar girl and tour around with them.
>>
>>1590047
mate, these people dont cook, dont come at me with this home cooked meal shit, they dont do such things, they think fine dining is a night out at jolibee

i bet you can only afford to eat from the joli saver menu while a real man, like me, shares a 6 piece bucket with his flip honey
>>
If anyone's gonna make some posts that aren't poorly written boomer sex tourist tripe consider doing it when it's morning in the Philippines. Like after 8am. With that said I'll leave these rotting bags of flesh to it.
>>
>>1590048
I don't get why any foreigner who is looking for girls would go to Manila, fuck even Luzon itself, it's the first place every foreigner fresh from a rooshv thread visits and by that alone makes it the numba one place to avoid, i've only been there to fly in then out to another island.

come to mindanao - all the beta foreigners are too scared to visit, so there is practically no white guys here, and the fruit is better and so are the women, there is not as many fat oompa loompas waddling around like you see in other places as there is much less processed food around for them to gorge on.

>>1590055
Comes with the territory, I can only assume you are so sensitive because you are from r/hapas or something.. hmm, you wouldn't happen to be my bastard son now would you?
>>
>>1590059
Nah, I'm the white dude that actually lives here and fucks Filipinas full time while your goofy ass writes punctuation free reddit spaced fantasies about it. Name dropping a shitty PUA site written by an obnoxious sand person says a lot about your mindset. You're a part timer wanking to the thought of coming here to get sloppy seconds. Oh I know the word pekpek haha I'm so funny and vulgar. I'm really glad you don't regard this island very highly because it does well without your stench. Come back when you learn to write at a high school level you illiterate retard. Maybe when you save up enough of your pension checks you can come back here and knock up a few 4/10s to come here and blog about like you're any better than the other filth from that dump of an island you originated from who appear on the Jeremy Kyle show.
>>
>>1590030
>>1590033
>>1590044
>>1590049

>i bet you can only afford to eat from the joli saver menu while a real man, like me, shares a 6 piece bucket with his flip honey
>>
>>1590068
If I ever see you at SM mall, you're done.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (12 KB, 202x249)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1590074
>>1590074
>>1590074

not him but holy shit dude, are you a real person??
>>
>>1590076
What happened man? Spill your joli spaghetti everywhere?
>>
File: old-sexpat.jpg (25 KB, 800x437)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1590078
>>
>>1590089
He looks happy to me. Despite all my shit talking, I've never been with hookers or shit like that there, I have a sweet illongo girlfriend, she's perfect.
>>
>>1590092

not sure if you're the same guy but meant my responses to go to that aussie. dude is a fucking joke.
>>
>>1590093
So the sexpat is projecting his own actions at me when I have never even done that shit.

Like I said, I'll fight you at SM mall any time mate
>>
>>1589584
Kek'd
>>
>>1589932
>>1589934
>>1589940
>>1589988
Thanks for the answer anons.

>>1590030
Kek'd.
>>
When I made this thread I mentioned sexpats because I knew the question was gonna come up. It always does. I don't really approve of sex tourism but if that's what you're into I want you to come get laid and have a good time. If you give shitheads an inch they'll try to run a fucking marathon though. People like that aussie cunt come in, boomer out, blog post about sex tourism and shit up the whole discussion.
>>
>>1590296
It's our fault for taking the bait, the guy probably hasn't even been to Flipland.
saged
>>
>>1590296
come on, who ya kidding? philippines is one of the least visited places and for good reason - there is really only one reason to go more than once and that's sex

>>1590335
sorry mang, but been a few times, going again, aussies going to asia to cause shit and fuck jungle monkeys is pretty much the national past time at this point
>>
>>1590296
There are plenty of other reasons to come here. Beautiful natural scenery, cheap prices, and not being constantly surrounded by crusty boomers like you that smell like dried cum. If sex was the only thing that mattered people would just go to Thailand.
>>
>>1590431
If sex was all that mattered people would just stay home and order up local hookers instead of paying $2-3k on a trip to SEA for 2 weeks to shag a few $20 hookers.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 253x199)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>1590431
>>
>>1590437
Yeah there aren't even hookers where I live. I'm the only white person for miles around. A sighting of another one is quite rare and thankfully when I do see them none happen to be drunken degenerate au*******n "people". The air is clean, it's easy to get to beautiful beaches, I live next to farms so all my food is fresh, cheap, and home cooked unless I'm out. The infrastructure is shit but I honestly don't care that much. All the money I save by living in the middle of nowhere I can instead spend on traveling.
>>
>>1590444
There are probably hookers where you live. Even the easiest places to get laid have hookers for those for which easiest isn't enough.
>>
>>1590457
nope, there is no hookers where he lives, no white people either, he's cool like that, he's one of those guys that knows all the secret spots in the philippines, is a big authority on what you can and cant do there, and who is and is not welcome, wow, what a guy, the locals must worship him and just have sex with him for no financial benefit, right, big chief?
>>
>>1590457
I mean surely there's someone around who would sell you some pussy. You could find someone if you looked hard enough in most middle eastern countries too. Where I live isn't some sex bar destination though. There aren't even any of the kind that cater to Filipinos. It's boring, quiet, and laid back. The perfect kind of place to live if you never want to encounter someone like >>1590458 who won't ever venture far from the bars or malls.
>>
>>1589988
It isn't good. I love the stuff, don't get me wrong, but I was raised on it. The spices used in filipino cuisine do not lend themselves to overuse in the same way than the spices of the middle east or india, but filled the same historical niche of masking the taste of spoiled food. Lacking that historical purpose, food is simply overseasoned to the point of unpleasantness for a lot of folks. It doesn't help that heavy use is made of other historical preservatives, such as (and especially) vinegar for the same reason. Then there's of course the war, something which had a devastating effect on the filipino few of a lot of foreign cuisine that it has only very recently been able to move on from.

That's really at odds with how we expect food to be these days when it comes to eating out, where a lot of attention is put to the quality of ingredients and how they're cooked, and spices are given either secondary or co-equal importance. That's not to say that filipino food can't be prepared with that in mind, but at present it tends not to be.
>>
>>1590460
Don't look at me man, I'm not after that, I'm merely stating a simple law: where there is demand, supply follows. And there is always a demand for sex.
Sex isn't simply sold at girly bars and massage parlours, bruv. Just because there is no front-end to the business does not mean there is no business.
>>
>>1590464
It's like that old saying about a tree falling in the forest though. If my neighbor is a drug dealer and I don't know should I care? But if he has a bunch of junkies hanging around his porch all day long it's a different story. I don't mind whatever trashy shit people get up to in their spare time as long as it's out of sight out of mind. If flips are paying other flips for sex here that's the least of my worries.
>>
And that's fair. I'm merely saying that it's more accurate to say there is no sex tourism, rather than no hookers.
But for real man, what do you have against the sex trade? Apart from the sex tourism, of course.
>>
>>1590467
I'm very much in favor of the sex trade. I think everyone who is of sound mind should have access to sex. That includes autists who couldn't even dream of being able to talk to women, not even in a country like this where even pajeets of all people can get play. My only real beef is with people who overshare and think everyone else wants to read their shitty erotic fan fiction. I also don't like being around trashy people in general. When I go out I wouldn't care if some upscale dude is out with some bitch that looks like a high priced escort, even if they look obviously mismatched. Being around a bunch of boomers all the time in SM Clark who go there dressed like they're going to the beach with their chest hair popping out buying shit for obvious hookers is different though. It's trashy and detracts from my overall mood/experience. Unless I have a reason to be there I avoid places they frequent most of the time.
>>
>>1590469
>don't like being around trashy people
>lives in some remote shitty province

look, you're not special, or daring, or privvy to something other people are not just because you live in some bumfucksville province, there is no reason to go live in such a place unless you have serious fucking issues, you're not the authority on the philippines no matter how much you would like to think you are
>>
>>1590474
Not being surrounded by urban decay and spaces that make Syrian warzones look clean with the relentless grind of poverty staring you in the face begging you for change every step of the way is an overall better experience. Who would have ever guessed? It's not like I'm gonna try to stop you from enjoying your bucket of Jollibee chicken in some dumpy hotel room shared with a girl that took 20 different guys loads raw in just the past week alone or something. I'd just rather be as far away from that fuckery as possible.
>>
>>1590469
Alright, that's also fair, I couldn't agree more.
Where are you, incidentally? I never stray too far from manila or eastern samar when I head over, and it'd be nice to see a little more.
>>
>>1590477
I'm in Nueva Ecija, there's not much to see here but if you head a bit further north there's Pangisinan, La Union, etc which is worth it. I'd like to spend more time south of Manila at some point in the future too. I've always been going north because I've spent all my time living in Central Luzon.
>>
>>1590478
I mean there's not a lot to see in eastern samar either lol, but it's interesting all the same. It's different, y'know?
And hell, someplace in central luzon means driving or busing instead of flying regional. That's proper hell.
>>
>>1590476
>herp derp, only i know the super secret spots in the philippines, it's not possible for you to know and do anything other than eat jollibee

faggot, i know your type, you dont know shit
>>
>>1590481
Depends on the bus you take and where you originally fly into. If you fly directly into Clark it's really not that bad. The 1-2 hours spent on the bus going out of Manila are eliminated. If not there's a point to point bus that leaves from NAIA and heads straight to SM Clark. I've been on it before and they drive quite fast. Then you can leave on a TPLEX bus to head north. I can recommend going from Marquee Mall on one of the Five Star buses instead of going to the Dau bus terminal. It's a less shitty experience overall since pretty much all of the buses out of there are TPLEX ones. If you take one that isn't you tend to waste another 30 mins to and hour stuck in traffic in Tarlac City. Some have meal stops there that eat up time too. Other than that I haven't experienced heavy traffic or slowdowns up this way.
>>
>>1590485
I probably wouldn't fly in direct, because the family is in Manila so that's where I go. From the looks of it, clark domestic is the same as the rest: utilitarian.
thanks for the bus tips, tho. I'll remember them.
>>
>>1590488
There are some buses that go straight from Manila and wouldn't stop in Pampanga at all too if you're coming from that way. I think it's mostly the deluxe ones that do that.
>>
File: 1557134409732.jpg (482 KB, 840x854)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>1588828
>meeting girls the first reason
>being such a big incel that noodlewhores are the new chief aim in life
>m-made it
>>
>>1590068
You sound as if your identity has become invested in the illusionof sex tourism. Relax more!
>>
How much would I need to pay to have a married pinay cheat on her husband?
>>
>>1590652
Are we factoring in the cost of your funeral arrangements?
>>
>>1590658
rude!
>>
>>1590661
I mean you could have just came in here and said this instead: Hi anons! I'm a complete masochist. I want to come to a third world country with a shit tier legal system and get Pacquiao'd by some dude that does hard labor 10 hours a day to make $5. The easiest pussy in the world isn't enough for me, I need to chase dead ends and make an ass of myself because I can't get off unless I get myself into a world of shit.
>>
>>1590663
You could have just said you think it's impossible or extremely risky or something.

C'mon man literal pedos go to Philippines to fuck 7 year olds and you get mad and judgemental when I'm only trying to fuck a married woman.
>>
>>1590671
It's not really impossible, I used to hit on married women because I could and to stroke my ego. All the ones that don't outright say no are extremely reluctant except this one I met that was married to an old white guy. It's a waste of time to mess with them when a large number of single girls will just say yes right away to going to a hotel room with you after a date. Also yeah it is quite risky, people here are gossipy as fuck and once word gets around about these things it could get messy. When I was younger and dumber I didn't really get that.
>>
>>1589295
My brotha
>>
>>1588590
Little brown fuck machines.
>>
>>1590652
quite a lot, given that adultery is a crime that can get both of you in jail.
>>
>>1591491
Lol that's actually a name of a porno
>>
Any way you can rent an apartment for just a single month instead of me having to pay hotels for 30 days?
>>
>>1591657
You can make arrangements with airbnb hosts. You would probably need to do that well in advance though.
>>
>>1591657
>>1591707
Just Airbnb a place, what's so difficult about that that it requires a question? Who the fuck stays in a hotel for a month?
>>
>>1588570
If you have money, Manila.

Those slums are there because people are following the money, and there's a lot of money in Manila (well, Metro Manila). You go down streets like McKinley road and you're practically in the first world, though of course the prices match.
Y'know, it's a big place. Some neigbs are better than others.
>>
>>1591815
Money won't make the traffic go away. Unless you're going to rent a helicopter it's gonna be shit even if you're a billionaire.
>>
>>1591822
It might, assuming it's infrastructure spending.
Fantasies aside, high value industries attract high value residential developments.
Pretty simple formula, less distance travelled=less time in traffic. It's a good reason why condos are more popular than suburban housing, although it certainly exists. Say you decide to get a condo in Eastwood, except for weekends or going to work you never actually have to leave Eastwood. Imagine being employed in some finance job in BGC, you can get condos in BGC (for an arm and a leg) and then your commute is basically nothing. You can even walk to work, they have this strange western magic called "crossing lights".
Not that it isn't a shit deal for tourists, because being a tourist involves going places and seeing things in far flung places.
>>
>>1591815
Sure there is a lot of money in Manila - an awesome opportunity to earn $200 per month instead of $50.
>>
>>1591829
Hey, that's a fourfold increase in ones earnings. That gets you a fancy roof, no more grass thatch, you get corrugated tin with money left over to send back to the province for your layabout family.
And in any case, all countries have their well-to-do, and most of the filipino well-to-do are in Manila. Its the city that generally caters to them.
>>
>>1591830
I'm not rich, I'm also not poor by Filipino standards either. What sucks so bad about Manila is that once you make it somewhere you're basically trapped there. I could make it to Baguio from where I live in the time it takes to get halfway through Manila on a normal day. Wanting to live like a cockroach is a prerequisite for living there. Cockroaches never wander too far from their nests. Same goes for Manila dwellers rich or poor. Those that do will have their free non working time ate up by commuting. Even if I was rich I wouldn't think it was so great. Everything I want to see in this world isn't contained within two blocks of a Makati condo. Spending more money to travel shorter distances in more time while breathing shittier air isn't appealing. It's nice to visit once in awhile and enjoy restaurants/shops I can't find in the provinces but there's not a whole lot luxurious about it if you ask me.
>>
>>1591848
And as I said, it's a shit deal for tourists and even inhabitants. I empathise, I really do. First few times in Manila and that shit really grated. And there's no two ways about it, of all things in Manila traffic and failing infrastructure is the biggest barrier for the place ever being "nice" for anyone. You're completely right about free time being spent in commute, it's a huge economic and even cultural barrier for the metro as a whole. Enjoying your time off work shouldn't be for a privileged few anywhere,
That said, I think most people in their everyday life prefer to "life like cockroaches". When you're not on vacation just going from your job to home and doing something on the weekend, proximity really is valued, because you're just trying to get through a day like any other so you can go home and do whatever. Chances are you've at least considered this sort of thing where your proper home is.
>>
>>1591856
What makes it really suck in my opinion is how much everything is the same. It's obviously this way because of the traffic. Every two blocks needs to have a Jollibee, a 7-11, a Mini Stop, etc etc... It's the same shit all over the place. Usually a mix of pedestrian ass chain restaurants and fancy places that seem to be designed to appeal to Chinese businessmen or people that think a little too highly of themselves. There's not a whole lot of variety. It's about the same in high class areas and low class areas. If you want something different you need to go way the fuck out and get a cab or a grab to drag you to some far flung side streets. That's a risky bet. Will it take 10 minutes or 2-3 hours? When you're done eating will you even be able to get any kind of public transport option to carry you out of there? I can eat Max's, Pancake House, Yellow Cab, or Shakey's in the provinces and I will probably get better service/atmosphere too. If I'm going to a dirty polluted city surrounded by untold millions of other people I want the kind of unique experiences you expect when doing that. Manila really makes you work for it.
>>
>>1591865
I'd argue that most cities anywhere tend to be a bit samey.
Still, I do agree. The metro really has huge variety, but you can't *actually* experience most of it in any reasonable time frame. The place is too big and the infrastructure is just not there. You're just gonna end up in usual places, the usual chains, because it's just not worth it to experience the rest of the metro.
Idk, I'd best describe Manila as a great city that fucking sucks. There's a lot of good and unique stuff, stuff you won't get anywhere else for miles around, but chances are you'll never actually get to do it because of everything else about Manila.
>>
File: IMG_20190511_110427.jpg (1.58 MB, 4032x2268)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Greetings from Pangasinan. Bit of a gloomy day, glad I got some swimming in this morning. Bought some squid, octopus, and chicken for the grill.
>>
Too fucking hot today. Where's the rain when we actually need it?
>>
Sup guise,

Seriously considering spending this coming winter in PH. I would need to pay for it all by selling some Bitcoin while there.

Are there any currency exchanges that will convert Bitcoin for a tourist? Any crypto exchanges that take walk-in customers? I'm not planning on setting up bank accounts or anything, I just want to do biweekly conversions for cash so that I can rent an apartment, buy food, and pay bills. I DON'T want to do it all at once because I don't want to get robbed or murdered.
>>
>>1592905
coins.ph, you can use it to send yourself cash money like you would any other remittance website. They just have some ID/Know Your Customer shit you need to do first. You can use it to buy prepaid load for your cell phone and items from shopee.ph too. I just cleared out all the BTC I bought in 2016 that way.
>>
>>1592905
>>1592970
I don't recommend using coins.ph or any bitcoin related shit as a foreigner in Philippines, it's a recipe for getting your ass kidnapped, the place has always been a corrupt shit hole, don't mention that shit to anyone lest they get some idea you have alot of money and hatch some scheme, don't think for a moment an exchange there wouldn't pass on your details to some corrupt officials.

I just vpn to my country, sell what I need and send myself a WU, pick up the cash in a mall, very little risk with that
>>
>>1593270
Holy ever loving fuck, we did it guys. The most retarded post in this entire thread! Congrats anon, you have truly earned it with a stunning display of ignorance and stupidity. Nice going retard.

How in the fuck is using coins.ph to send yourself money and picking it up at LBC or some shit any different than using WU? It's the same god damned thing you fucking dullard. Same probability of getting robbed or kidnapped. Just instead of using a credit card you use bitcoins converted to PHP in your coins.ph "wallet." Shut the fuck up and refrain from posting any more "advice." Also consider dying, never reproducing, google where to get a vasectomy in the Philippines...
>>
>>1593380
He isn't wrong. I'm in a significantly less corrupt shithole, and an expat "friend" drugged my drink so he could interrogate me about my bitcoin.
>>
>>1593387
That's not how shit works in the Philippines though. Coins.ph takes their cut, all the tax people etc get theirs, no bullshit. Either you trust them or you don't. I personally wouldn't put more money in there than I could stand to lose. Or more than I was going to spend right away. If someone was going to fuck with you they could do it just as easy with any other remittance service, and that's all it is. A remittance service. No less safe than western union, xoom, remitly, moneygram, worldremit or anything else. The only difference is you're trusting them with your bitcoin at some point during the transaction.

Also I bet the Philippines is a thousand times safer than that dump your faggot friend got caught up in. The fact you didn't mention it by name is telling. Your posts are both worthless FUD. You're a pussy who needs to stay home.
>>
>>1593387
I misread your post. You got fucked up by another expat now you're afraid of anything involving Bitcoin. Hilarious. Let me guess, you bragged to him about what you got in your wallet first? Anyway it really doesn't matter if the intention is to convert whatever currency you have to cash here using a remittance service. Bitcoin has it's own risks and you either accept that or you don't. But everything that happens after is the same as using any other remittance service here.
>>
>>1593380
maybe you're a broke ass niglet with less than a bitcent to sell, but i have a few hundred, and i dont need flips knowing i have millions, fucking idiot
>>
>>1593392
WU only knows how much you send them, they can't go pry into your wallet and see oh, this goy has a couple hundred bitcoin, lets sell his details to some cops and split the loot by robbing his ass, there has been plenty of foreigners kidnapped for a few thousand bucks from an atm, those fkn monkeys would go into an ape rage to get there hand on 1m usd, fucking broke ass nigger get the fuck out of here with your broke ass bitcent bullshit
>>
>>1589484
>you cant get HIV from a straight woman and you're a straight man who fucks her in the pussy
enjoy your aids. Transmission is unlikely but possible. And I say that as an occasionally barebacker.
>>
>>1593503
>>1593504
If you weren't a complete retard you could figure out how to work around that. If you really had millions of dollars why the fuck would you come here in the first place? I mean even if I did I would come here because I have connections to people here etc... But the whole appeal of living here and traveling around here is how cheap it is. 1-2k per month USD is more than enough. Even less if you want to live like me and slum it. If you can't figure out how to move that much money without getting robbed because you're a technically illiterate shitter that's entirely your own problem. Being rich doesn't help if you're dumb.
>>
>has millions of dollars
>keeps it all in a single wallet

smirkinganimegirl.jpg
>>
File: FullSizeRender-49.jpg (73 KB, 731x575)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
guys

28 year old ausfag here, real traveller slowly becoming a filthy normie. bought a ticket to Manilla on the 22nd of august, due to a really good and part of a bigger move to Yurop.

Don't even know how long I am staying there but my priorities are
1. Banging chicks in Manilla, I have enough money for a Airbnb. I heard it is a complete shitstorm to get around in and that you should stay in 1 place. Where the fuck should I go?
3. spend some time in the countryside enjoying the simpler things. my fav terrains are mountains and then beaches
2. Eat some decent/fresh food, dont really care how simple it is along as it isn't junk. bonus points for seafood.

Also have i fucked up with the weather? and can anyone tell me about Cordillera mountains, i love a good hike.
>>
>>1594073
Staying close to or on the premises (in a condo) of a major mall is probably a good idea. You can pay for the paid shit on Tinder and probably find a shitload of females quite quickly. Once you want to get out of there and go to other places you should have Grab take you to the bus station. It's a bit of a clusterfuck right now because the retards in charge of this place and it's crumbling infrastructure have banned provincial buses from EDSA. If you're going north you should probably go from Avenida. It isn't real pretty or real clean but you will be able to get out of Manila without sitting at a bus station for hours and hours. It is a bit rainy lately but it's on and off. It usually lasts for like 2 hours a day.
>>
>>1594073
As the other guy said, stay near a mall. They're designed so people don't have to go anywhere else, and well usually have much more around than just the mall. I'm preferential to the Cubao area, for practical reasons: there's an express bus route from there to the airport, deluxe bus service going to north to Baguio, and an MRT station. Taking the MRT in Manila is straight up the worst thing during rush hour, but after everyone gets to work it's surprisingly normal.
Hit up a dampa in any fish market. the idea is that you get the fish from the market and bring it there for them to cook up. It's about as fresh as it gets, though quality of course depends on your eye for fresh seafood. Of course, seafood will be fresh anywhere you go, as you're by the coast anyways so there's little cost in freshness, as opposed to living in, say, the north american interior.
Try hitting up Nikkei. They do the japanese food of japanese immigrants to Peru.
>>
>>1594230
Normally I'd agree with you on going to Cubao. I like hanging out there, going to the Cubao Expo, it's a fun place to just wander around. But the EDSA bus ban complicates things. That's why I recommended leaving from Avenida.
>>
>>1594085
>>1594230
cheers for your responses.

what part of manila do you recommend me staying at? I want something that notch or two down from the richest areas of manilla, but still has a bit of character, some decent sites and some decent eatery's. I will still look into your recommendation of the Cubao Area.
>>
>>1594507
If I were you I'd stay by the Mall Of Asia, maybe at Shell or Shore residences. You should also take a day trip or two up to the Intramuros area to just wander around. It's really cool and there are a lot of college girls around.
>>
>>1594378
While not exempt from the ban in pick up and drop-offs along EDSA, Cubao is being used as an interim common terminal. You can get there, you just can't get south of there. Kind of ironic, seeing as the ban is for congestion and cubao is like the worst of EDSA congestion. For tourists taking non-stop service north it's probably not a huge deal.
>>1594507.
>decent sights, still has a bit of character
ima stop you there. The places with the decent sights are not decent places to live, or are outside of your price range. Character is a hard thing to gauge, if you mean being a bit rough around the edges then that's not to hard, but if you mean in the sense of having some historicity that's much harder to find, japanese artillery left little of that.
If you want good food and don't want to travel, Teachers Village. Walk over to Maginhawa and there's nothing but food choices, you're close to UP town centre if you want a bit of luxury, and then there UP itself. Mang Larry's Isawan is the best place to try filipino bbq for those who are squeamish about street food, the dudes built an honest business serving the cleanest isaw in the metro. But it's shit for transport.
The area around Alabang town centre is pretty boring, the mall itself is also, but you're at the main hub for P2P buses, which make for a good compromise between taxi's/grab and taking a bus/PUV/jeepney. They sit in the middle in terms of fare and transit time, and apart from grab are the least confusing of transit options: the buses board from one location, leave at a set time, and stop only at their destination.
>>
solo traveller here. no luck with women so far and i am bored. any tips?
>>
>>1594572
All depends on your location.
>>
>muh BGC
>muh Makati
>muh Malls
>muh Spanish Heritage
>muh Adobo
lol nothing's interesting there, just a poor/slum version of Singapore due to malls and muttified culture from different races. Beaches are good though.
>>
>>1594595
Hard disagree. Everyone here is quite happy and doesn't want to throw themselves off of the nearest skyscraper. Also the infrastructure is complete shit. It's the inverse of Singapore. But yeah don't come here. Stay away please.
>>
Are there any forest or islands that are completely isolated where I can camp outside the campground faggotry and do anything like in the west?
>>
You guys said it was easy for a white guy to get laid in Philippines. I've been here 3 weeks now and still can't find a girl. I've been to multiple malls and approached probably 50+ women which all just either laughed and went away or ignored me.

I've been in Cebu, Duamaguete and Manila.

You guys lied to me. Only prostitutes are easy to find.
>>
>>1594597
I compared it to Singapore due to ridiculous number of malls and how boring their cities are.
>>
>>1594605
>approaching randoms in the mall like a beggar
Mam, sir mam sir, can I have just isang maliit crumb of coochie?
>taps girl like a street child
>>
>>1594610
You're only scratching the surface though. That's like listening to the latest hit songs on your local Top 40 radio station and thinking "wow this music thing sure sucks." But that's okay. If that's what you're into there's always Thailand.
>>
>>1594611
I don't know how Tinder works. I don't trust all these digital companies.
>>
>>1594615
Then enjoy having a dry dick in one of the easiest places on the planet to get laid.
>>
>>1594617
Why do they need a digital program to be able to do what has been done historically. Why can't they just be approached in malls like in the good old days? I don't understand filipinas.
>>
>>1594618
Because the ones that will fuck you are bored sitting at home with no money. The ones going to the mall have shit to do and a reason to be there.
>>
File: 3253.jpg (134 KB, 960x960)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>1594618
how old are you and are you ugly?
>>
>>1594630
I'm late late 30s but I'm bald so I look mid 40s. My face is average (not ugly) and I'm tall 6'2/188cm. I come from a failed marriage so I have no experience with dating in todays age. I used to just approach women in public as that's what I know and have experience with. But it doesn't work here for some reason. I think I would fuck up Tinder as I have no real experience with chatting online or forming connections and I look like shit on photographs since you can't see my good features (height, mannerism) on it.
>>
>>1594633
Wow this thread really shilled you then. But actually I still think you would find a lot more success on Tinder. Filipino women are still largely not used to foreign men. You would probably have way more success in Thailand where every girl there is used to seeing foreigners often and there is no issue with a Thai girl dating a foreigner.

The thing about Tinder in Asia is that any girl that you match with is on it just for white men. And there is a much higher likelihood if you getting laid. Don't overthink your chat with them, they're speaking a non-native language with you. You can literally just ask her questions about her, tell her stuff about you, then ask when she can meet up.

Your boomer point of not needing an app to do something humans could always do is true, but not necessarily true for the Philippines. It has never really been normal for white dudes to pick up Filipino girls off the street to date, unless they're prostitutes.

In your Tinder bio just write 6'2 at the top and where you're from. Surely you have at least a few non awful pictures of yourself. Wish I had it saved, but there was screenshots of a literal 1/10 ugly chinless mong matching with tons of Thai chicks because he was German and tall.
>>
>>1594639
Oh also to add to this, like the other guy said about girls in the mall having shit to do is very true. Anyone you meet in a mall in the Philippines is by default well off by Filipino standards. There's literally women in their 20's living in piles of junk on the side the street in Manila. Anyone you meet in a mall is probably already top 5%.
>>
>>1594639
>>1594644
Thank you for your serious reply. I wasn't really looking to exploit poor women just trying to find a good girl. I thought they were attracted to white people in general (not just for their wealth). Do you think it's because it isn't socially acceptable for them to hang out with foreigners that they act that way or do you think they actually don't prefer white guys but mainly only do so because they are relatively rich? Thank you.
>>
>>1594650
It's the same as anywhere else in the world in the respect that you're not going to date above your league unless you get really lucky. There are tons of girls here that you might find attractive that are in various income brackets. They have varying degrees of success in their personal lives. Some girl that's going to college, has a decent group of friends, and has money to spend isn't going to want to jump on the dick of a random guy in his late 30s. Looking good and having money can help but you're still going to have to get her to pay attention to you in the first place. But there are a lot of girls here who are poor, bored, and have nothing better to do than go to lunch then maybe your hotel room after a bit of convincing.
>>
>>1594572
Wtf bud I saw a balding 30 something with a lazy eye in Megamall getting lip bites and hair twisting from some proper qt's
Up your game bro
>>
>>1594618
That's not how anyone did it in the good old days. People in malls aren't there to fuck, they're there to buy something, have a bite, and go home.
Be a non-autist and go to a bar or a club or the odd pub. You know, normal places to talk to strangers.
>>
>>1589940
Why are Koreans so shitty. I mean, I get in this situation they are wise to dumb western sex toursits, but I mean in general, they seem really shallow, rude, and generally assholish.
>>
bros what is it with filipinas? i'm an average af almost virgin white guy and know 3 or 4 in japan that are DTF. if i didn't finally get myself a gf before last trip, coulda banged them all

one is getting married and convinced her fiancee she needs more white cock from other guys during their long distance relationship, and somehow i'm a good candidate lmao
>>
>>1595139
Even the most attractive filipina is still a 3/10 SEA monkey and the most ugly disgusting white guy is still a 4/10 white god.

So you're always going to be better than them and thus they always want to fuck you.
>>
>>1595159

the SEA isn't unique in this regard. literally every asian nation is obsessed with having white skin.
>>
>>1595176

lmao, yes. the actual amount of spanish blood in filipinos is less than 5%. theres more chinese than spanish
>>
>>1595185

nah, they're almost exclusively austronesian mixed with chinese.
>>
>>1595191

my gf (on the right obviously) and her mom, they thought they were originally at least 25% spanish because their great grandfather was 'full spanish' lmao.

they did a DNA test, turns out they are almost 40% chinese and the rest is native filipino.

also rate my gf flip bros
>>
>>1595197
>>1595196

thanks bros, yeah she is pretty much chinita. I prefer the chinita looking pinays personally.
>>
File: 1555872975363.jpg (44 KB, 640x647)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1593398
>I misread your post.
Yeah, in other words, you're a fucking retard who projects his stupidity on everyone else.

Don't drag the gene pool in the Philippines down by polluting it with your seed.
>>
>>1595200
>why the fuck are there so many of them
Where are you, Cebu? Here in Manila all the Koreans are gone, it's only mainland chinks and Taiwanese now.
>>
>>1595209
They're all in Angeles. They know well enough that Manila is a dump and should be avoided. They like to stick together and basically gang up, unlike the Japanese before them that came here and got robbed/fleeced for their money. It's hard to do that in a place like Manila.
>>
>>1595203
I'm not the one who claims to have millions of dollars yet even considers coming to the Philippines. I'll shill this place to people all day long but at some point the value for your money stops being a thing and diminishing returns are all you get. All the money you would spend trying to side step the shitty infrastructure here could just as easily buy you a decent life in a first world country without any security concerns. If you need to wave your dick around and brag like a nouveau riche retard stay in first world countries.
>>
>>1595229
I disagree. Koreans are bigger assholes with shittier attitudes but not really more masculine or assertive with women than Japanese men. I'd argue they're actually lacking in that department. Once they get here they can let loose and escape their repressed lives back home. I talked to quite a few of them, it makes them absolutely miserable. On the other hand Japanese dudes are chill but just want to fuck. They will fuck any female and won't entertain the ones trying to bullshit them, because they're not interested in that, they just wanna fuck.

I heard second hand stories about the shit the Japanese went through in the 90s when they tried to come here and buy everything up like the Koreans are doing in Angeles and the Cebu area. The reason the Koreans are more successful is they operate like gangs, mafia, etc... Buying off the local officials and shit. It's not like nothing bad ever happens to them but the local officials are working for them rather than against them. If they try to fuck with them the people higher up will deal with them harshly and swiftly because that's their golden goose.
>>
>>1595232
They have a sky high suicide rate too. From birth through adulthood they're always under pressure to succeed, to perform, to get a good education and make a lot of money. Happiness is completely unimportant. The ones I met in Angeles called Fields Ave "heaven." That can tell you a lot about how they feel coming here.
>>
>>1595232
Korean women are really bitchy and deserve to be beaten though. You immediately start to understand the domestic abuse reasoning after being in a relationship with them for longer than a month.
>>
>>1595243

same, have a lot of sympathy for them. historically they have been completely fucked, and are only now somewhat starting to make their country their own.

they were just chillin on their island eating mangoes and stuff not bothering anyone, and people just had to fuck with them
>>
>>1595249
Eh they handle it better than anyone else ever could though. When a typhoon fucks their shit up they're still laughing and smiling on TV. They're on every continent on earth for a reason. They're good people to have around.
>>
>>1595253
>Japanese men are kinda of controlling of their women but they act like such fags and the way they dress is campy.
As a Japanese man I find this pretty funny. You have no idea how little control Japanese men have at home.

Japanese women have an infidelity rate of 70-80%. It's becoming the standard to just accept your wife will cheat on you since that is just a part of life. Due to cultural reasons you can't divorce even if she cheated on you so eventually you just start to live 2 separate lives where the wife sleeps separately and only gives attention to the kids.

The second part you don't understand is that it's the norm in Japan to give your wife 100% of your salary. Your salary that you get from your job gets deposited into your wive's bank account. And she then gives you a small allowance of 100-300 yen a day so that you can buy lunch at work.

Tens of Japanese men die every year of malnutrition because their wive don't give them enough allowance to buy food as the wive only used the salary to buy luxury handbags and expensive hotel rooms for her and her affairs to enjoy while the husband is working.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-19674306

Here you can see more about it. It's a very big problem in Japan. It makes sense in the past because the woman has to take care of the kids but now they only use it for buying luxury brand clothing and affairs.

Even western "cuckold" is better because the wive recognize it is immoral. In Japan the wive think she is justified and the husband is unreasonable for rejecting infidelity.
>>
>>1595272

is this why a lot of japanese men take flip/thai/viet wives?
>>
>>1595272
I love Japan and its culture but holy shit you guys are the biggest cucks, I laugh everytime some weaboo dude says he wants to find love in Japan. Japs girls are fine but psychos. SEA women are less crazy but still gold diggers, at least they are poorer than japs girls so they have a justification.
>>
File: 20ocr6.jpg (33 KB, 500x303)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1595227
God you are fucking retarded. I'm not the one who claimed to have millions of dollars. I'm just the one who wants to cash out some BTC to fund my whorecation there.
>>
>>1595659
I'm the one that told you coins.ph would be fine to use for that before some scaremongering freak who watched too many episodes of Banged Up Abroad started with his kidnapping fantasy. You can transfer the money to LBC, they have locations in most malls. Or they will even deliver your pesos to your door if you don't trust that. If you're staying in a condo you can meet the delivery person in the lobby. If that's not a good answer for you I suggest selling your BTC before you come here and using a remittance service to transfer it to yourself via credit/debit card. You can use your bank account to do that too and the fees are smaller but it takes longer.
>>
So I got here I catch a lot of girls looking at me then we make eye contact, I smile and then they immediately look away, So I do too. I look back, and they're looking at me again.

What does this mean? T.autist
>>
>>1595763
Girls here are shy and standoffish as fuck. They could be interested and they could just be curious.
>>
>>1595767
>shy and standoffish
Don't these conflict with each other?
>>
>>1595769
Not really. But if you want me to get more specific they just don't like being put on the spot and shit. If they're thrust into some situation they're not totally comfortable with they'll spill their spaghetti, like autists.
>>
>>1595767

At the risk of sounding egotistical, pretty sure it's interest. I actually walked up and talked to one, and she started smiling and laughing/twirlinher hair the whole time. Was a rush, we 're getting dinner later
>>
>>1595272
>Japanese women have an infidelity rate of 70-80%
I heard that Japanese women don't think so much of cheating as long as it's just sex, but that number seems incredibly high. How do you even allow that, regardless of whether it's "the culture"?

Anyway, I'm going to visiting a friend in Manila for a few days in the next two or so weeks. I'll probably just stay in an AirBnB somewhere decent. This will be my third visit to Manila, so I think I know the basic stuff about behaviour, but is there anything I should about bars? I didn't have many chances to go out drinking on my last few visits but I probably will this time. Any decent local beers I should drink? Do I tip? How do I not look like a complete tourist?
>>
Hey do you guys know what Filipina preferences are in terms of looks?

Should I shave my beard and take off my mustache. Or do they like it? Should I wear a cap to hide my baldness or should I go without a hat? Should I tan before going or is looking more pasty even better since they like white skin even if it looks a bit unhealthy?
>>
>>1596209
Facial hair it depends. Different girls have different preferences. But no girls on earth like a baldy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvbMDO4wrI
>>
>>1596214
Yeah but in Asia in general women dislike facial hair but I don't know if Philippines is western enough to like it or just like China/Korea/Japan and hate it.
>>
>>1596215
Some girls are super into it. Some aren't. It's not like some universal thing. I dated one that was crazy about it and never wanted me to shave before. My wife prefers I keep it clean shaven because she doesn't like the hair poking her.
>>
>>1596209
they dont like facial share, they dont like hair at all really, they all shave their pekpek, expect you to shave your face, and just do it anyway, you dont want to look like one of these fat fuck basedboys who grows beards nice to hide their lack of chin
>>
>>1593387
yeah, shame you had to learn the hard way, dont listen to this idiot fuck >>1593392 as there has already been plenty of kidnappings going on because it's so simple to put a gun to your head and force you to transfer the lot

the smart thing is to vpn back to your own country, sell on your own local exchange, deposit the bucks into your local account and either send yourself a WU or use your atm card to withdraw cash, do not use coins.ph, this is the last place on the planet you want people knowing you have money, it's got nothing to do with being a pussy but basic security and common sense not to make yourself a target.

>>1595227
first world is boring, and id rather spend my time with flips who are sweet, brown and slim than nasty business orientated thai hookers, flip junkgle monkeys are either the sweetest creatures on god's green earth or the best scammers that leave thai girls for dead, it isn't both though, and im not sure on it, but i know for sure the thai ones are scammers

>>1595659
i told you how to do it, and how not to do it, but go on, listen to the idiot that recommends coins.ph, someone only has to see that shit on your phone or laptop once and start thinking oh this guy is satoshi, better put a gun to his head

>>1595663
holy fuck, you are saying use LBC in the philippines? you are fucking retarded
>>
>>1596215
The ascendancy of Korean drama means the clean shaven look is generally preferred. Get a close shave at a nice barber shop, it's only 5 bucks anyways
>>
Where do I get a sim card for mobile internet? Can you get them at the airport or do I need to helplessly flail around until I find some place to sell them since I won't be able to use google maps?
>>
>>1596304
there's a smart kiosk at the airport, you dont have to buy the more expensive one with like 5-10gb they try to sell you, there is a 1gb plan for few hundred peso or something i forget, wasnt much, and 1gb is fine just for maps
>>
Are paid girlfriend experiences (GFE) possible in philippines where they stay with you for a week or month and do your cooking etc for you as well?
>>
>>1596301
There is absolutely nothing wrong with using LBC for remittances you retarded kangaroo fucker. Take a stingray barb to the heart and die you worthless aids ridden piece of bogan shit. The only person that's going to get kidnapped and extorted out of money is you after you get set up with an underage girl off dateinasia and the cops treat you like the walking ATM you are. No mercy for boomers here.
>>
>>1596304
7-11 or mini stop. They are fucking everywhere. 7-11 also has a touch screen kiosk that sells prepaid credit for your sim card. Make sure you activate it first before you try to do that or you might lose your money. On both Globe and Smart mobile data costs about the same, 50 pesos for 1gb valid for 3 days, 99 pesos for 2gb valid for 7 days, 1gb of free youtube on smart, 2gb of free youtube on globe. Which network works better depends on where you are. I prefer Smart because it's less shitty overall but Globe is kinda considered the young person's network. If you're getting girls numbers they're more likely to use Globe.
>>
How bribable are the cops now with Duterte?
>>
>>1596528
Same as ever really. I don't think they've ever been big on the "give me the equivalent of $20 and I'll let you go" kind of corruption. They have hotlines you can call to report them for that and shit. What actually happens is if you do something really really bad and they drag your ass down to the station to tell you how fucked you are a whole lot of money can fix it. My wife's cousin just got picked up for drug sales and he was big time fucked until just that happened. I've heard of similar things like in a case where some foreign tourist hit and killed a Filipino on his motorcycle. If you get busted for prostitution the shit is similar even. In all the stories I've heard they dragged them to some military base, asked for a shitload of money, then when nobody could pay it they just let them go.
>>
File: IMG_20190519_105304.jpg (3.24 MB, 2268x4032)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
Another hot ass day without a whole lot going on. At least there's no pussy ass aus******n "people" around scared they're going to get kidnapped if someone sees an app installed on their phone.
>>
Oh shit you guys I got coins.ph installed on my phone. Surely this means I'm going to get kidnapped and held for ransom because I have $2 worth of bitcoin cash in it and 200 pesos I loaded at 7-11 to buy prepaid load with, right? They're going to know I'm a big time currency trader and want a piece of my riches, help!
>>
File: IMG_20190519_193157.jpg (3.04 MB, 3024x4032)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
What else to do here
>>
So im a russian student, but not schooling in the philippines, just touring, does the 20% discount for students apply to me too? 4 time i rode the bus 2 bus ticketman gave me discount when he learned im a student other ticketman don't ask if im student.
>>
>>1596545
> If you get busted for prostitution the shit is similar even.
Meaning that if you, as a guy, get busted for hiring a prostitute, the cops can arrest you? Or meaning that if you, as a foreign tourist, engage in prostitution and thus compete with the locals, you can be pressured to buy your way out of the arrest?

FFS, with as much whoring as goes on in Angeles City, I can't imagine the former.

>>1596658
Nobody GAF about BCash, you shitcoiner.
>>
>>1596703
Approach local qts.
>>
>>1596705
Prostitution is illegal here full stop. It's ignored and tolerated all over the place, like many illegal things are. But at times there is pressure put on the government by foreign NGOs and religious groups to end the popular buzzword "human trafficking." When they raid bars they come in like a full on military operation and round people up. It was happening quite a bit in Angeles a few years back. Besides this shit there's also the more small time things, corrupt cops getting underage girls to go on dating sites and extorting money from men that take them to their hotel rooms. There's definitely an element of risk to sex tourism here even if it's quite small and enforcement is super infrequent/random. Also yeah I know nobody gives a shit about bcash, that's why I used it as part of the joke. At least it's enough to keep my phone on for another month though.

>>1596704
Sometimes they might ask for an ID and shit depending on where you go. Seniors and students do show ID some places they go. But I frequently see students just asking for the discount and getting it without anything else on transport. The bus conductors and jeepney drivers are busy and probably don't want to see that shit.
>>
>>1588572
>Baguio
traffic is also moderate to heavy, even going and leaving there, traffic can also be bad. it was good in the 90s tho.
>>
>>1596723
Last time I went up there we had a 20 minute wait before getting onto Marcos Highway. Wasn't too bad.
>>
>>1596707
Plot twist: she's a local qt
>>
File: 4L_7tQSWRAG.png (6.76 MB, 1125x2436)
6.76 MB
6.76 MB PNG
Does the Philippines have a nice ladyboy market?
>>
>>1596807
>6.76 MB image

Yuck
>>
File: 1557208185659.jpg (31 KB, 480x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1596807
Go to Thailand if you like chicks with dicks.
>pic related
>>
>>1596807

Dunno about nice, but there certainly are many LDs around.
>>
>>1596888
WHAT
>>
>>1596888
mommy
>>
>>1596807
There are a few, but are far from the level that the Thai's have achieved.
>>
Usually if you find someone dressed really really slutty on dating apps it's a ladyboy. Even actual prostitutes don't take it to the same level.
>>
>>1596704
I gave my uni ID for discounts without problem. It's probably not *allowed*, but people don't care enough to make sure the school is local.
>>
>>1596703
Wasn't there a fire in Glorietta yesterday night?
>>
Are hotels trustworthy if you keep your laptop in your room if you go outside or should you carry it on a backpack with you at all times? I'll keep my money with me of course since that was stolen from my hotel in other countries before.
>>
>>1597191
Put your laptop in the hotel room's safe to be completely secured.
>>
>>1597192
Can't the staff just open them? Money get stolen out of the safe all the time.
>>
>>1597190
I've heard of this too but didn't notice any commotions
>>
>>1597193
Don't you make your own pin for it tho? So you're the only one who could open it?
>>
>>1596807
An honest no. its so rare to find a good looking one even on the tourist traps.
>>
>>1597191
I leave mine in my hotel rooms, not inside a safe. I've never had any issues but perhaps you should consider installing Prey on it.
>>
>>1597625
What is prey? And where do you put your money?
>>
>>1597914
Free software for tracking stolen laptops. It works best if you remove the password from your user account. It wouldn't be /g/ approved since you're basically volunteering to be a part of a giant botnet. If you're paranoid about it being stolen and want to get anyone who would steal it in a world of shit it's a good option though. They had a blog before of all the people who got their stolen laptops back using it. It lets you take pictures using the webcam, I think you can remotely wipe things, it's basically a non malicious RAT. I used it on my old laptop but since nothing bad ever happened in my years staying here I stopped. I carry my cash with me at all times. I've never had any issues but if you're worried you should take precautions against pickpockets.
>>
>>1598125
>I carry my cash with me at all times. I've never had any issues but if you're worried you should take precautions against pickpockets.
Moneybelt with passport and cards while having 2000 peso in my normal wallet so if I get mugged I only lose 2000 pesos.
>>
>>1598383
Yeah doesn't sound like a bad idea. I can't be bothered though. I've never been mugged and I've been places most people here wouldn't even dream of going. Always taking jeeps and uv express and shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.