[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: bruh.png (502 KB, 604x371)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
Which cities in America have the most attractive men and women?
>>
>>1576224
People put much more effort into their appearance in beach towns.
>>
yes
>>
>>1576224
New york and los angeles. Not the most soul though
>>
File: 2641317_0.jpg (62 KB, 1200x630)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>1576224
Scottsdale
Dallas
Colorado Springs
San Diego

Cities full of uggos

Saint Louis
Indianapolis
Kansas City

Cities full of men
Denver
Anchorage
Boise
>>
>>1576253
>New york
Ah yes. Home of pasty Vitamin D-deficient apartment dwellers (even the nonwhites). 10/10, obviously the most attractive people in the country.
>>
>>1576441
You’ve never been to NY then. It’s the modeling capital of the world, and full of attractive people who exercise because they walk everywhere. NYC arguably has the most attractive people in the world, and if not #1 it’s top 10
>>
>>1576224
Probably any big city.
But you'll also find weird as fuck people too.
>>
>>1576441
We have 3 major airports. Its not hard to go to the tropics for a week every now and then.
>>1576571
Not to mention nyc has a lot of big tiddy bitches per capita
>>
>>1576571
Imagine actually believing this LMFAO. Nigga every city in Europe has everyone walking everywhere. Modelling capital doesn't mean shit unless you're attractive enough to land a model, which, you AREN'T.
MOSCOW>JEW YORK
>>
>>1576571
We're discussing averages breh, not how many models your city attracts for work.
>>
As much as I hate the culture of the city, New York has loads of women looking to mingle with men of every shape and color. That said, this depends on the venue; scarcity breeds attention. White guy in a room full of white guys? Enjoy eating scrap pussy. Brown guy surrounded by brown dudes in a club? Good luck not scaring away trailer trash-tier women. This doesn't apply for every situation or venue, but generally it helps to be in places where you will stand out. My advice to you all is to stop being massive fags and nagging the people who work the service/food industry. No, that bartender isn't interested in entertaining your flirts from schmuck #9000. If you have good social skills and are actually competent with women, do whatever you want. For the rest of us, don't be that guy. You'll kill goodwill from them and just annoy them, and then you'll wonder why your drinks or meals take ages to arrive.
>>
>>1576264
> Scottsdale
Only if you think fake tits are attractive
>>
>>1576264
>San Diego
There are almost no young white women here.

Lots of mexicans (after 18 +1day there are almost all obese) some good fun cool mexicans, I mean that in a friendly way, their ladies are just tubby.

Alot of south east ''asians'' who are not attractive, like really unattractive, 4'11'' speak with this chollo sounding tagalog accent *ughhhh*

Lots and lots of Arab/Middle Eastern women (occasionaly some of the Iranian ones are pretty, but they are rich and not dating you)

And increasingly more Chinese (but they come rich or running an immigration scam with their family)

All of what I said is substantially true, San Diego has the smallest percentage of young white women under 35 of any major city in America. And this place is flooded with military men

I found Ohio, Chicago, Phoenix to have some pretty white women.
>>
>>1576938
American white women are ugly you mong
>>
anywhere in the sunbelt so california to florida southern
>>
Non nigger parts of Washington DC. Everyone walking around was tall and attractive.
>>
>>1576224
Where can I go touch some Cap titties?
>>
>>1576224
Probably affluent white ones with beaches
>>
there is a graph somewhereonline that shows the percentage man/woman in cities withcorresponding age.
neat little graph.
>>
File: 1555303878394.png (39 KB, 494x477)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>Scottsdale
no fucking way. bunch of uggos.
>>
>>1576938
Chicago women are absolute trash. Worst Midwest girls.
>>
>>1576224
Tempe, AZ for women

Detroit, MI for men
>>
>>1576938
>>1578210
Women in downtown Chicago are fit and attractive in their professional clothing. Everywhere else they're fat and tatted up with neon colored hair
>>
>>1576441
I agree. Lived there 2 years, almost never saw anyone attractive. They're all stressed-out, sick, sleep deprived and generally miserable. They all seem to have bad skin as well. It seems like an unhealthy place.
>>
I can't think of anywhere in the US that stands out as having above-average women, but Montreal Canada has some of the most attractive women I've ever seen and most are above average.
>>
>>1576224
Any place where white people are the majority. Unfortunately, the United States of Mexico no longer applies.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.