[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: couple1-banner.jpg (200 KB, 960x505)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Is anyone here into nude beaches and nudism?
I find it interesting but it turns me on which makes it difficult to enjoy.
Any tips on how to stay "cool"?
>>
>>1573048
Yeah. Stop being a lonely pervert creep and stop seeing women as meat.
There you go, you should be able to keep your dick flaccid now.
>>
>>1573049
maybe he's a fag you bigot
>>
>go to nude beach
>aging landwhales everywhere
>all chanting "BODY ACCEPTANCE!!!"
>crazy old hippie woman with gray sascrotch hits on me
>pack and leave
>still have nightmares

nothing you want to see is at a nude beach in the U.S.
>>
>>1573048
i love nude bitches
>>
>>1573064

That's literally the same all over the world. Every nude beach is 85% old ugly fat people, 14% is old creeps dudes and the 1% is some normal people wanting to see what a nude beach is like.
>>
>>1573119
You forgot about the gays.
>>
Would it be worth going with my wife? It seems like we would have a lot more fun going nude in private places but nude beaches sound fun too.
>>
>>1573049
begone roastie
>>
>>1573129
I'm sure as hell trying to.
>>
>>1573048
Am not nudist but I was born in Ibiza, where basically every beach and cove is either nudist or has a nudist part. Spain in general is quite relaxed with nudity: it's fairly common to see women topless in every beach and swimming pool. Honestly, clothing is a nuisance when swimming and sunbathing and I understand that some people would rather go nude. These people are there to enjoy themselves and you should not disturb them with staring and whatnot for doing something fairly natural that has nothing to do with sex. Furthermore, I don't get the appeal of going to a beache/cove just because it's a nudist beach unless you are a practicing nudist yourself, I would much rather pick based on location, quietness and beauty of the place. And going there for the novelty or the "show" is just going to piss everybody off, specially if you are keeping your clothes on.
>>
>>1573319
I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Thanks anon
>>
>>1573119
>>1573064
trick is to go to ones near hippie-ish vibe towns/communities.
i used to go to one all the time near a hippie town in Canada and apart from the occasional elderly gay guy or homeless dude it was about 80% people under 30 and usually more girls than guys.
ironically it's usually dudes who are more self-conscious about being naked at a nude beach. for girls tits are just tits and if they have bush you cant really see their muff anyway
>>
Am early 30s American, fit and attractive, nudist who has been to the few nude beaches in USA, plus tons in Europe. AMA

>>1573048
The unwritten rule is to lay on your stomach or go in the water if you get hard.
Don't be a fag about it. Unless you are a fag, in which case, go to the bathrooms or the dunes/trees nearby and someone will suck your dick within minutes.
>>
>>1573048
>I find it interesting but it turns me on
Go to one.

If you can stay hard looking at obese 50yo German office managers then you're a stronger man than I.
>>
>>1573051
Based and rainbow pilled.
>>
>>1573443
That's the only kind of woman that can get me hard in the first place.
RE: Cornelia sc
>>
File: 1.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>1573441

OP here, the thing that kills me are these "normal" looking women that are of "free spirit", not into thot way of life, vegan, etc, etc. They tend to be cute and naturally hot. There's this place where I was on a vacation and it has this beautiful trail by the ocean. You had to hike like 2-3kms to reach it and then it stretches for like 5kms. At first I had no idea, but good part of it is a nudist beach. There were of course fat old people there, but there was also a fine number of young, good looking women like I described earlier. That shit killed me, because I did not want to be a creep, but being attracted to a healthy, good looking woman is only natural imo.
Moral of the story is that I'm interested in meeting these kinds of women on nudist beaches, but my normie mask keeps me from going there because I know I would feel like a creep later on.
Shit, thinking of it now, I think I made this thread in hopes of some good looking vegan chick saying, "hey OP, I'm a nudist, vegan, van lifer and I'm totally against the modern thot society, here are my Spain vacation pics"
>>
>>1573546
That's pretty creepy anon. Nude beaches are not cruising spots you know?
>>
>>1573546
In that case, bump
>>
>>1573476
>the only kind of woman
I forgot to add 'male' to the list of adjectives. There are precious few females at nude beaches.
>>
>>1573048
The chick on the right has a nice fucking ass.
>>
>>1573654
>Nude beaches are not cruising spots you know?

oh shut the fuck up...
>hot summer day
>people getting naked in front of each other
>IT'S NOT SEXUAL I SWEAR
>>
>>1573049
>being triggered over someone talking about fetishes
Where do you think you are dumbfuck?
>>
>>1574278
Have you ever been to a nude beach? It's mostly (older) couples and families, not some open air orgy. The point of naturism is that the naked body is not shameful or inherently sexual
>>
>>1574307
>Where do you think you are dumbfuck?

HONK HONK
>>
>>1573048

I'm into it.

If you do get an erection & there are other people around, think about rolling onto your stomach or going for a swim. Trying to tense your thigh muscles to help to draw blood away from the problem area is another way to help management.
>>
>>1573048
>Any tips on how to stay "cool"?

When you see the actual bodies on the fat old people who will actually make up a large percentage of the folks gettin' nekkid, you'll detumesce pretty quickly.

That said, it is generally considered good manners to carry a small towel for sitting on -- and to flip a bit of it over the Gallant Reflex should the need arise.
>>
>>1573049
>sex bad
This is just leftists approprating puritan priciples. Fuck off
>>
there is this area in france, cap d'agde, which is basically a real big naked public sex festival.

there are people from 20-60 and i would say 30% younger people.

wifes sucking dick all over the beach, it is really cool and nobody cares about boners.
>>
>>1574465
>you'll detumesce pretty quickly
>detumesce
I think detumesce might be my new favourite word.
>>
>>1573546
Have you ever actually gone nude to a nude beach? Doesn't sound like it. When everyone's naked, including you, it really doesn't feel sexual, and you probably won't get a throbbing stiffy. I never have, even walking past, sitting right next to or chatting with young naked cuties or MILFs, etc. Throw in seniors, families and a bunch of normal people, it's not sexual at all... If anything, I'm more worried about the cold air shrinking my dick.

Obviously, you notice a nice pair or shapely bum or the various pube stylez. So? It's normal to glance, but don't stare.

If the possible sight of fat or elderly people who don't look like instagram whores or underwear models offends your sensibilities, then it's not for you.
>>
>>1574045
I guess you haven't been to Europe.
>>
>>1573048
>Traveled the world
>Grew up in Miami
I have found that have a clothing optional area are typically okay, official nude beaches are not. Who goes to optional areas? Topless people who model/work out hardcore, just keeping the tan lines away. It's not romantic. In Miami, originally, the topless beach was about 13th street and Ocean, which NOT coincidentally was the same cross street of the Warsaw Ballroom (gay) nightclub, and therefore, the unofficial gay beach, where men frolicked and checked out the physiques as well as the models and their friends who weren't hit on, photographed and bothered by the gay men just sunning. Then, it got a bit well known, and recent boob implant women would go show off in the surf bouncing around in 2 inches of water, fake laughing, and acting stupid like that on display, and then the video camera asian tourists, and then urban beach week expanded the trashiest aspects of skimpy attire, and the locals moved up and up.
But, always there was Haulover Beach, and no it was just weirdos. Dumb hippie families would go there on the whole free principle of it all, but, ugh, so weirdos could ogle their children. It was indeed ugly people, but chill, and not a good beach, horrendous rip currents, just private. Rapes and crime have occurred, and smart locals and decent people stayed away for all the various poor swimming and safety reasons.

I also do agree that swimsuits utterly get in the way of swimming and beach fun, and there isn't anything sexual about swimming or sunning naked, just feels good. But it's a tradeoff for lack of privacy or safety when you don't live in a remote area. In Miami? You absolutely WILL be filmed.
>>
>>1575174
That all has more to do with the fact it's fucking Miami, in fucking pig disgusting Florida. Blame the people, not the naked form.

I can't wait for the next superflu to wipe out everyone in Florida already.
>>
bump, since that might be the relevant thread for my inquiry:
Hows the nude beaches in Croatia?
Now, I know (thanks, internet) that there's plenty of them, but I don't really get the distinction between "official" and "someone on the internet says you can get naked there".
Coming from Germany, we of course do have that all regulated very well, and if you accidentally (or on purpose) get naked where you shouldn't, nothing bad will happen, since unless you start fapping or fucking in front of little kids, the law can't really do much.
How's the situation in Croatia, when I accidentlly get naked on a clothing beach?
Oh, and what about gay beaches?
I'm not gay, but I don't care about gay couples, but I don't wanna hang out (pun intended) on a cruising beach. Are those a problem in Croatia?
>>
>>1574920
SHIIIIEEEET

I’ll check it out. Maybe it has vacation potential. Thanks anon
>>
>>1575485
I’m Croatian. There are plenty nude beaches here but the thing is a lot of them are full of German and Czech seniors. If you want younger people, you usually have to go “deeper” into the beach. Most beaches are stretches of remote “wild” areas and younger people mostly avoid the parts that are easily reached.
Pic related is a nude beach on the island of Krk called Rajska Cesta (Heavenly Road) it’s some 5kms long and with nice looking scenery it’s known for being called fuck beach. I’ve personally been there but have never seen people actually fucking. What I can confirm is that you can find some good looking young people there being naked and stuff. There are probably numerous nude beaches in Croatia that are better but I know this one.
When it comes to getting naked on a normal beach, topless is okay but if you go full naked you’ll get warned by a local guard or you will usually trigger others on the beach. So I wouldn’t advise it.
If you want all around heresy and people not giving a fuck what you do, go to Zrće or Hvar.
>>
>>1575485
Also, you might already know this, but when looking for nude beaches and if you don’t know where to find wild nude beaches (I would advise to ask the locals) be on the look for this sign. Other than topless, like I said, these are the only areas you are allowed to go full commando.
>>
>>1575520
>lot of them are full of German and Czech seniors. If you want younger people, you usually have to go “deeper” into the beach. Most beaches are stretches of remote “wild” areas and younger people mostly avoid the parts that are easily reached.
I don’t really mind the wrinkly pieces of leather you usually meet on nude beaches, but I don’t mind the occasional eyecandy, so I’ll keep that in mind. Not looking to hook up, so I don’t need the most remote parts. I just want to avoid stumbling into a gay beach orgy.
>>1575522
Oh, sure, I know the meaning of FKK signs (funny that this abbreviation made such an international career, it’s also used in Italy), I was mostly wondering about the situation on beaches that don’t have it. If there’s many people, all clothed I obviously won’t get naked, I’m mostly wondering about remote beaches without people and without signs.
>>
>>1573048
>Be Canadian
>Never seen a naked person that wasn't either my girlfriend or on the internet
>Go to a beach in Spain
>Everybody is bumming
>Feel self conscious about my over the knee swimming shorts but refuse to take them off because Canadian conditioning
>>
>>1576407
1/10

back to >>>/b/ and speak for yourself homocuck.

FWIW, I've actually NEVER seen a black dude at a nude beach. Granted, I do not spend my entire summers on nude beaches, but I've been to several in various part of France, Spain and (quite a lot in) Germany. I've only ever twice seen black girls, who were with much older white dudes, obviously dating them.
>>
File: 1547228653158.jpg (36 KB, 750x402)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1575520

>Nude beach
>On that cragged pile of ass eviscerators
>>
>>1574278
No it isn't, are you a muslim or what?
>>
>>1576875
All croatian beaches are like that
>>
>>1573049
what if my dick is so small flaccid that it's embarassing? will people laugh
>>
Oh my god Americans are cringe when it comes to sexuality. No, nude beaches are not some sex thing you desperate incel. Nude beaches are not some feminist body acceptance propaganda either. again you fucking loser. It's just a thing. People go there and it's literally the most normal and boring shit imaginable. If you had ever seen a pair of tits in your life that weren't your mommys nude beaches wouldn't be a thing you ever talked about ever.
>>
>>1573049
you know the rules, roastie
>>
>>1573119
creeps are people too
>>
I don't know how you can avoid getting turned on. Can you not control it? I will of course check out girls briefly but manage to avoid getting a hard on. Maybe it's gotten a bit stiff while lying in the sand, but nothing to feel embarrassed about. I've been with my gf a bunch too. If you have never been, you may find the situation is actually much less erotic than you imagine, and the vulnerability of the situation will cool you down so you can enjoy the situation for what it actually is.

>>1573148
I do it with my gf.
>>
>>1576979
You'd be surprised. I'm definitely more of a grower than a shower, and was always self-conscious about what I thought was my flaccid baby dick. Nude beaches helped me not care. You will see smaller, fatter, wrinklier, saggier, hairier, more pierced, tatted, frecklier, etc. If anyone does care, they're not going to say anything. Everyone else is too busy thinking about themselves (at first). Being naked around a bunch of naked people generally makes you less self-conscious, not more.

>>1577020
this is 4channel, m8.
>>
Been to a few nudists spots before, I have absolutely no problem getting naked in front of people and don't mind the concept at all. I'm not sure if I just have bad luck but I saw youngish couples at all of them fooling around and that ruined it for me. There's a level of trust where it's not just going to end up an open field orgy, and you can just relax without being sexualised and have no clothes on.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.