[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: Anime Gopnik.jpg (83 KB, 960x866)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I might want to visit a slavic country some day. Which one would you recommend the most and which one would you recommend the least and why?
>>
>pic
Fuck this weeb shit.
>>
>>1540119

Are you poor? Ukraine, Poland or Bulgaria

Are you wealthy? Russia or Croatia

Are you retarded? Any of the others left
>>
>>1540119
Good ones to visit are Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Russia. Ukraine, the Baltics and Balkans are decent as well. Belarus and Kazakhstan are kinda shit but definitely up there on the "real traveler" list.
>>
Just Croatia and the West Slavic countries. The others are not worth visiting.
>>
>>1540119
Ukraine, probably. Main counterargument is the long distances between the main cities, and the mostly flat and fairly dull landscape. But it pretty much beats all the Slavic lands closer to Central Europe easily.

[North] Macedonia if you fancy getting all Balkans-upped. Easily the most interesting of the ex-Yugoslav republics.
>>
>>1540185
>Easily the most interesting of the ex-Yugoslav republics
what would some of those interesting qualities be by chance?
>>
I had a great few nights in Belgrade. Serbs were extremely hospitable, but they did seem to have this 'we aren't complete barbarians like the EU thinks we are' complex
>>
>>1540185
>But it pretty much beats all the Slavic lands closer to Central Europe easily.
yeah you're clearly a retarded ukie or a russian subhuman

East Slavic countries are all shitholes.
>>
>>1540124
>weeb shit
Do you know where you are?
>>
File: 1519181953405.png (407 KB, 883x691)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>1540119
>and which one would you recommend the least and why?
Croatia, because we're fucking fool. Stay home gaijin
>>
>>1540119
eastern europe (russia, ukraine, moldova, belarus) or balkans (serbia, montenegro, macedonia, bulgaria)

central europe and croatia/slovenia are tourist shitholes, u wont get the true slavic experience in knockoff germany or italy
>>
>>1540291
Yeah you're clearly a poolish shitcleaner.
>>
>>1541122
A shitcleaner in Poland or Czech Republic probably makes more money than the average white collar worker in Ukraine or Russia.

That's why millions of hohol subhumans moved to Poland.
>>
>>1540119
Belarus. Slavic cheap and civilized.
>>
>Russia for the pure unadulterated Slav (tm) experience.
>Czechia for more refined Slav experience.
>Poland for aspirational Slav experience.
>Ukraine / Moldova for the deadbeat Slav experience
>Belarus for the 1980s Slav experience
>Bulgaria for the sunny Slav experience
>Croatia / Bosnia / Montenegro / Serbia for the confusing family feud that got out of control Slav experience
>Slovenia for the snobby nerdy cousin who went to Harvard while you deliver pizza Slav experience

Bonus:

>Latvia / Estonia for the bydlo that never came home Slav experience

t. Slav
>>
>>1541424
>Russia for the churka-finnic-slav mutt experience.

Fixed.
>>
>>1541426

>get a load of this goy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7Q7r00lNA
>>
Which slav country would be a good one to buy a wife to bring home to the US?

Which one would be good to go to if I want to kill a few people and not worry about going to prison? I haven't killed anyone in like 11 years since I was in Iraq and I'm getting the itch.
>>
>>1540163
>Kazakhstan
>slavic

doubt.jpg
>>
>>1541424

This is actually very accurate.

One could add Romania as the slav who went abroad once and is now larping as we wuz Romans and shieeeet
>>
>>1541493
here's a (you) so (you) won't leave this thread empty handed

Otherwise I wouldn't even post if it wasn't for this hohol claiming Ukraine is better than slav Central Europe. Not even gonna get a (you).
>>
question aboot flying as I haven't done much. Is it a common for airlines to move checked luggage to connecting flights, Or do I have to stand and wait, then transfer my bags to next flight? I've only flown once in the past 8ish years, and in ATL they did the transfer for me...but I don't know if this is how it works in other countries and what not
>>
>>1541802
>One could add Romania as the slav who went abroad once and is now larping as we wuz Romans and shieeeet

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1540163
Kazakhstan especially Almaty was great bro
I rate it so highly
>>
>>1541098
Jebeni hrvati

>>1541098
>jebeni hrvati
>>
>>1541118
Ay chief dont talk shit bout slovenia
U can get a hella balkan experience and get robbed and possibly shot on sight if ur not in the main tourist main city cuck-centers
>>
>>1541424
Dont talk shit bout slovenija u twat
Sure the capital city is cucked as fuck doe
D a m n
>>
>>1544060
>>1544063
why is this slovenian talking like a nigger? its fucking embarrassing
>>
>>1540119

Croatia, but dont expect real Slav experience there. Croats are Slavs, but Croatia is not really a Slavic country, much more a Central European/Mediterranean country.

As for others, Russia is amazing as long as you stay in St. Petersburg, Slovenia is beautiful but it is even less Slavic than Croatia (little Austria), Bosnia is cool but still completely wrecked, Czechia, Poland and Ukraine are OK. Dont go anywhere else, really.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.