[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hi. I want a visa in an English speaking country. For Australia it is probably not possible. I don't think I can get the highest score on IELTS (some people say even for native speakers it's not easy) and I am just a software engineer with 2 years of experience. Also I am 31, so minus another 5 points for being old.

Ireland is easy for me to get into (I have an EU citizenship) but it is a bit boring. I wanted to go somewhere further away. Preferably where it's warm and there are tech jobs. Also look at the women @ pic related; I have been to London and Dublin before so I know it's not just daily mail picks.

Any ideas where I could go? I want a full worker's visa, not just some working holiday garbage for kids.
>>
Netherlands
>>
>>1537759
I am basically from Netherlands
>>
>>1537769
jolly good, well, back to the office with you then!
>>
>>1537757
Malta or Cyprus? You don't really have much choice if you want a warm English speaking country with tech jobs. Obviously there's places in the US but I'm not sure you'd be eligible for a visa.
>>
Have you heard of this place called America?
>>
this is a retarded thread. You expect people to spoonfeed you personal immigration information on a travel board? Just DYOR
>>
I know its not warm but you got the whole of the UK to choose from, man the fuck up. You have arguably one of the best passports in the world for options regarding these types of things.
>>
>>1537757
Malta or Cyprus, I'd prefer Cyprus
>>
>>1537757
You want to fuck fatty?
>>
>>1537805
Sounds like a reasonable request to me, nothing wrong with asking for advice from an on topic board.
Be nicer to people.
>>
>>1537757
Stay in your own country Rajeet
>>
>>1537757

>Warm Tech Jobs / English Speaking

California/Texas or Aus really seem like your only option here bud

if you didn't mind the cold Montreal is the best city in NA with a decent Tech scene and good looking women. Plus I've heard its easier to emigrate there than the rest of Canada or America
>>
>>1537757
>>1538797

FWIW I'm in English Speaking Tech and will be moving to The Netherlands for work

I have EU/US citizenship and offers in Canada, but Amerstdam seems like the best balance of Quality of Life / Work life balance with a decent salary

Love Ireland but really don't want to live in Dublin and our parent company is moving out of the UK because of Brexit
>>
>>1537757
>when your shoes are so stupid they cannot be used as shoes
>>
>>1537769
New Zeeland, mann, dat is das land voor je.
>>
>>1538797
>Texas
also meets ops fat sluts requirement
>>
>>1537757
>Australian wants a warm place for English speaking software engineers
Go to Singapore
>wants to farther away
Then go to Southern California
>Doesn't want a working holiday Visa
You're too old to get that anyway.
>>
>>1537757
Hi. I want a fat Australian girl to sit on my face while I eat her ass, someone like Rebel Wilson, where should I go?
>>
>>1539103
I heard the middle east is nice
>>
>>1539886
>I heard the middle east is nice
It's not
>>
>>1539886
>trying to get me killed for hitting on a tented girl at KFC in Saudi Arabia
Nice try. But I wasn't born yesterday
>>
>>1539103
>Hi. I want a fat Australian girl to sit on my face while I eat her ass, someone like Rebel Wilson, where should I go?
Tasmania.
>>
>>1537757
Christ, what ARE those THINGS?
>>
>>1542101
English heffas in the wild
>>
>>1537757
>The girl on the left is so heavy her entire feet are completely flat at the bottom of her soles.
>>
>>1542249
Holyee fuck
>>
>>1537757
Cape Town if you are willing to accept a government so incompetent that there are frequent power outages, and you might need to leave the country in 5/10 years cause there is a good chance it goes to shit. Apart from that tho, beautiful women, nice beaches, plenty of tech jobs and good weather :)
>>
>>1542279
What about the nigs killing whites tho?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.