[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: trad.jpg (18 KB, 236x242)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
me and my bf want to start a family, just not in canada.
i am from portugal and he is from bulgaria.
which country to you think is better to raise a family? We have houses and land in both countries.
>>
Nah buddy you want to *start* the family in Canada, that way they get dual citizenship and 1 potential citizenship if they decide they want to hit up the country you don't choose
after that portugal>bulgaria
>>
>>1537667
thats true. we love canada because we spent a good chunk of our childhood here but, the way canada is today makes us lose hope for our kids.
getting the citizenship will be a good idea though.
>>
>>1537670
Whatever man maximising citizenships is just efficient childhood planning, maybe they'll find some big ol' business opportunity in Canada and strike it rich
>>
>>1537673
>big ol' business opportunity
>in Canada

maybe if climate change opens up arable land up north, or Arctic oil. but never count out the government monopoly
>>
>>1537677
>maybe if climate change opens up arable land up north
Hey now you never know
Canada, soon to be global superpower if the world gets warmer
>>
>>1537665
go to portugal or bulgaria you fucking niggers

stop shitting up othre countries just to make more money

seriously, fuck you people
>>
>>1537665
Portugal has a more useful language for the children to grow up knowing, since it would allow them to do things in Brazil and make Spanish easier to learn. It probably has better winters, too.
>>
>>1537670
In what way could some east ex commie shithole like bulgaria be better than canada ? Its close to a third world shithole, one of the worst places in europe.

Are you just some alarmist retard or do you have some specific reason to escape canada?
>>
>>1537665
I'm from Europe and I'm considering moving with my girlfriend to Canada to give our kids a better future.

With global warming Canada will only get Richer and in a better position. Europe will be a hotbed as the middle east gets unlivable and hordes of migrants hit Europe due to this.

Russia, Canada, Scandinavia, Greenland will all benefit from global warming while Africa, The middle east and indirectly Europe will be hardest hit by it.
>>
>>1537804
What fucking high school level analysis of global warming and politics is this ?
>>
>>1537804
I'm not exactly fond of migrants, but the numbers have been dropping for years now, especially as the conflict in Syria draws to a close.

Basrah apparently reaches perceived temperatures of 50 degrees celsius in the summer. I think the rest of the Middle East can handle it.

Melting permafrost is an interesting consideration, but it's equally true of Scandinavia as it is of Canada, and Portugal or Bulgaria would give access there through EU citizenship.
>>
File: CIG.gif (3.6 MB, 480x265)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>1537665
>wants to start a family
>...with her boyfriend.
Get married first you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>1537806
not samefag, but >>1537804 just stated the most obvious. if you don't know any better, just shut it.
>>
>>1537806
He read it on /pol/ so it must be true.
>>
>>1537817
What's obvious about having extra farmland and being rich? Singapore has, like, an allotment, and most of South America is a green paradise.
>>
>>1537819
...Moreover, agriculture is already too efficient as it is. Haven't you heard of farmers' subsidies, wine lakes, butter mountains?
>>
>>1537738
This, but better starting off Spain imo. Go to Madrid, it's already full of immigrants.

I just don't get why won't you stay in Canada, its not even comparable to any shit hole around the world. Your bf probably had it worse in Bulgaria that your children will ever do in Canada.
>>
>>1537814
thats what i meant, obviously we get married first and then start a family :)
>>1537828
My bf had a pretty good life in bulgaria, actually. He came to canada because his father came here for work, so the rest of his family followed.
>>
Shit all you want on Eastern Europe but Bulgaria will still look and feel like a civilized country in 30 years. Canada, not so much.
>>
>>1538082
yeah it looks beautiful
>>
>>1537818
Not /pol/ or racist at all. Didn't even mean that the immigrants are bad. Just that the degradation in Africa and Middle East due to global warming will put a lot of pressure and humanitarian crisis on Europe. Things that Canada will not experience at all. In fact the Canadian GDP is expected to increase by 10% for every 0.2 degrees celsius increase in global temperature.
>>
Portugal is beautiful and cheap, but ultimately still a 1st world developed country.
Bulgaria is a tier-below and it is situated in the ghetto of Europe.
>>
>>1537726
SEETHING
>>
>>1537806
It'll be true when his children are boomers.
>>
>>1538103
>>1538433
Do you have anything resembling a source or study that would give a basis to this speculation, or are you just very wise?
>>
Save yourself and don't come to Portugal.
>>
Canada provides more opportunities than both of these countries combined. Your children will grow up resenting you two if you don't raise them there.
>>
>>1539938
Canada has lower fertility rates if you consider natives. Everyone I know in Canada seems to be extreme left money minded losers. My children wil have huge opportunities in Canada but I will not have any grandchildren though.
>>
>>1537665
A female? On 4chan? And on one of the slow boards? Neat.
>>
>>1540074
That is almost a sexist comment, but the question mark sort of makes it alright.

Of course there aren't any females here.
>>
File: iu[1].png (427 KB, 4800x4584)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>1540071
The entire world has low fertility nowadays. Even India and China stopped fucking and Africa has a similar huge drop in fertility.
>>
File: 1549907907332[1].png (161 KB, 640x1136)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>1538437
Canada's economy will more than double due to the positive effects of global warming. Meanwhile Europe will stagnate but since it's connected to a collapsing Middle East it will be swamped by refugees.

Canada will be the best place on Earth to live in 2100
>>
File: 17528_1[1].jpg (57 KB, 728x410)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>1540084
>Canada will be the best place on Earth to live in 2100
Pity it's gonna be flippin' awful in the meantime then
>>
>>1540084
Jesus Christ, we need another ice age, SOON
>>
>>1540071
I hope you aren't serious. Portugal and especially Bulgaria are among the countries with the greatest population decline on this planet. They have low fertility rates AND high emigration numbers. Every educated Portuguese is already working in France and Luxembourg and every educated Bulgarian is already working in Germany.

But go on. Ruin the lives of your children from the get-go and in 19 years we will read the resentful green text stories of your spawn on this board. No child will ever say 'thank God I was brought up in fucking Bulgaria and not Canada'

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.