[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 125 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 777532.jpg (212 KB, 940x400)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Friendlies countries you've been to vs unfriendliest
>>
Can also mention most autistic/passive countries too
>>
>>1520684
>friendly
philippines
mexico
>not friendly
france
china
>>
Legitimately friendly: Philippines
Gold-digging pseudo-friendly: Cuba
Most trusting: Ecuador

Pseudo-unfriendly with a heart of gold: France
Pseudo-friendly with a total lack of humanity: UAE
Most suspicious of strangers: Norway
>>
>friendly
Philippines
Indonesia
Thailand
South Vietnam
Brazil
Mexico
Iran
Greece
Turkey

>non friendly
France
China
Hanoi(nuff said)

>autism
Finland
Norway
Japan
>>
>>1520688
Most autistic anon right here
>>
>>1520684
Friendliest: Samoa
Unfriendliest: Mainland China
Surface unfriendly: Ukraine/Russia
Friendly but insane: Australia/Japan
>>
>>1520684

Friendliest:
Colombia
Portugal

Unfriendliest:
France
>>
>friendlier than you'd imagine
Russia
>legitimate fear of stabbing
England
>>
>friendly
Italy
Southern USA, specifically in the Deep South. Both the whites and blacks I met outside of the major cities were very nice. Inner city blacks are fucking crooks though and the Southern white mutts are drunk loudmouths.
>unfriendly
Manhattan, riddled with up their ass rich fucks and azns.
>>
Friend:
- Colombia
- Thailand
- Bahrain

Unfriend:
- Chile
- China
>>
>>1520687
Never heard that about china: tell me more
>>
>>1520688
>>1520693
Norwegians are the shit, fuck off: one let me use his cabin in the mountains for a week.
>>
>>1520760
Looks like everyone in the thread agrees. Tell me more anons: how are chinese rude? Was planning to go for a month
>>
Friendliest:
>Philippines
Everyone smiles and laughs. They always try to help you and everyone tries to talk to you. In every direction I looked people would immediately smile back and try to start a conversation, great stuff.
>Mexican
I had a hard time trying to pay for my food and drinks because everyone everywhere paid for me instead. I was even offered lodgings for free. One downside at least for me is that the women were a little aggressive and touchy with excessive kisses and forcing themselves on you from time to time.
>American USA,
if the friendliness was faked then they are the best actors I've ever seen now I love ameribros. Guys were all bros and I never felt like anyone had negative thoughts about me or was "competitive" in any way. Instant connection with everyone there. Women were extremely approachable and don't expect you to be some playboy which I really liked since I usually just genuinely want to talk without any underlying motives.

Least friendly:
>Japan
Their friendliness was extremely fake and shallow, I was rejected from restaurants and bars despite speaking the language enough to make sure there was no miscommunication
>South Africa
I'm Dutch and I had studied Afrikaans which is a very close language to Dutch but people actually got offended when I have a weird accent or say words a bit differently as they see it as a sort of offense. Maybe this was an isolated case but it kinda sucks after putting about a year into getting a grip on the language before going.
>Ukraine
I felt like the locals all thought I had ulterior motives and that I was just there for the women or something. In reality I went to visit Chernobyl but the locals kinda looked in disdain and almost no one wanted to talk to me even the ones speaking English. Ironically the only people actually trying to talk to me were female university students which was the one demographic I actually tried to avoid due to the stereotypes.
>>
>>1520687
>>1520693
>>1520710

My experience in France was so friendly. Sometimes I feel the rude French meme is from people who only go to Paris and don't speak any French whatsoever.
>>
>>1520764
During the cultural revolution in the late 1960s and early 1970s. People were literally killed in China for showing compassion or helping anyone. So the only people that survived (100s of millions died) were selfish people that only cared for themselves. This has created a societal psychopathy where everyone lacks empathy and they only care about maximizing personal benefits at the expense of others and society. It's a very well documented phenomenon and you can look it up yourself. China actually used to be very different during the "Han period" in history where they were basically like feudal Japan with the same morals of honor, family and tradition. It was already largely destroyed by 1930 due to continues wars with all their neighbors that they kept losing. But the communists under Mao Zedong put the final nail in the coffin by genociding all Chinese that had the genetics to feel empathy.
>>
>>1520778
Yikes. How does it manifest when youre there? Pushy people? Rude waiters? People getting in your face?
>>
>>1520762
t. Sven Olavsen
>>
>>1520789
All of those and much MUCH more. People trying to scam you. People straight up poisoning you with chemicals in their food and beverages to save a couple of cents on production cost (hundreds of thousands of people die due to poisoning of these sorts a year). Insane corruption in every layer of society such as "concrete" bridges and buildings filled with styrofoam. Potholes in the roads being masked away with plaster which is just a paper thin layer and can kill people driving over it.

People having "shows" where they torture dogs/other animals to death and it's seen as a fun activity for you and your kids to witness. Women that calculatingly cheat on their husbands, steal money and secretly try to kill their kids (during one child policy) to try and get better looking ones. Men go fucking prostitutes instead of bringing money home to buy some proper nutrition for his kid(s).

I could go on and on and on. But all of this is findable all over the internet on youtube and everywhere else. And now I've only spoken about the actual people living there. Not yet about the authoritarian government that is now officially worse than North Korea due to their AI system that also tracks tourists through face recognition and all other kinds of methods.

Don't go to China if you can avoid it.
>>
>>1520803
Sounds a little overkill mate
>>
>>1520764
Mainland China has a phenomenal amounts of large cities. As such the culture gets painted with a generalising brush when its the same in most maximum cities in the world, NYC, LONDON, MUMBAI, BANGKOK, MOSCOW the people who live in ultra High Density cities are usually unhappy and kind of shitty, if they weren't they're wouldn't be a travel industry.
>>
>>1520684
>Friendliest
Taiwan
Taiwanese were extremely helpful and kindhearted, I felt like I could talk to anyone there and I would be treated well and with respect.

>Unfriendliest
Germany
The only nice people in Germany were University Students who werent even from Germany.
>>
>>1520818
True, Cities like Beijing and Guangzhou are not good representations of mainland china in general its like comparing NYC with the rest of the US or London with the rest of Britain.

As someone who has traveled extensively southern China including rural parts, I have been shown extensive kindness by the Chinese people and been invited to visit home villages on many occasions. Granted I can speak some mandarin. On the other hand I know why the Chinese get such a bad reputation. They have a weird culture where making Guangxi or connections with other people is a sort of merit system by which people show each other respect or even consideration. This is a lot easier as a westerner but only in places where foreigners are still uncommon.
>>
>Friendliest
Probably the US and Australia. You could strike up a conversation with almost anyone without an issue.

>Unfriendliest
Iceland. But I don't think it's unfriendliness per se, really, more that they're so saturated with tourists that they don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>1520772
>One downside at least for me is that the women were a little aggressive and touchy with excessive kisses and forcing themselves on you from time to time.
>sexually assaulted by small latinas
H O T
>>
India was a very unfriendly country despite so many kind people too
>>
>>1520684
>friendliest
nepal
thailand

>unfriendliest
china. I never want to return there
>>
>Friendliest
Panama
Japan

>Unfriendliest
Italy
France

I think if I wasn't from Eastern Europe, I would have considered people in Poland, Prague, Hungary etc. as extremely rude, but I understood is just the way we communicate. My gf who is from Asia found everyone to be extremely rude and unfriendly however
>>
hm everywhere where i have been people were generally friendly, even in countries richer than my home country
even though i have persecutory delusions and i think they want to rob/attack me
>>
>>1520687
>>not friendly
>france
Paris != France
see >>1520776

>>1520708
>Friendly but insane: Australia/Japan
Elaborate.

>>1520772
>>Japan
>Their friendliness was extremely fake and shallow, I was rejected from restaurants and bars despite speaking the language enough to make sure there was no miscommunication
Gaijin BTFO.

>>1520776
Where did you go ?
>>
>>1520778
>>1520803
absolute retards, both of you
>>
Friendliest for me is Taiwan by far, great interaction with the locals everywhere I went. Second place would be Nepal.

Least friendly I found was Sri Lanka, shitty tuktuk drivers and the foreigner pricing was annoying. Also noone ever stay in Tomorrowland outside Ella.
>>
Taiwan and mainland China are the absolute opposites of each other.

Taiwan basically showed that Chinese people were 10/10 before the communist revolution and wars completely fucked them up. Now Taiwan is the best asian country to visit while mainland China is a dystopian shithole that should be nuked as soon as possible.
>>
French girls talked to me like they wanted me to get raped, Greek girls talked to me like they wanted me to rape them.

I’m a pretty below average guy and the way Greek girls acted was almost a confidence boost, it wasn’t because they were customer service and just doing their job.
>>
>>1520684
>unfriendliest
Amerimuttland
>>
>>1520949
>Greek girls talked to me like they wanted me to rape them.
THIS
MEDGIRLS CRAVE THE NORDIC COCK
>>
File: CqO3mOvVIAAmUxs.jpg (120 KB, 1196x1196)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>1520954
qtft
>>
>>1520955
is that PewDiePie?
>>
>>1520942
t. Chang
>>
File: Pepe Beijing Hutong.jpg (4.13 MB, 4032x3024)
4.13 MB
4.13 MB JPG
>>1520809
Scammers are very common but chinese are generally pretty friendly imo.

I had lots of help when lost or having issues with a metro card. In beijing they were practically falling over themselves trying to make sure I knew the way getting out their translation apps and squighling characters.

Even some old aunties who knew not one iota of English helped and found a video I made of their pupper down some hutong the bees knees.

What you have to remember about china is they have a non confrontational mind your own business attitude to scammers and minor law breakers as well a harmonious society doctrine which lets small things slide so police don't care about safety on the roads or speed limits.

Most people are good but wrong doers often go about their business shamelessly so they are more obvious than in some other countries.

If you want to make some mates in china just go workout in an exercise park a westerner partaking in this activity will be a nice novelty for them.
>>
>>1520959
yes
>>
How about Vietnam?
>>
>>1521035
friendliest and rudest people possible. Half the nation loves you half the nation hates you. If you are American please tell the locals because contrary to popular believe Vietnamese LOVE Americans. They basically see Americans as their saviors from the Chinese that tried to annex Vietnam.
>>
>>1521039
>South: very friendly
>Hanoi: fucking despicable
Cannot say about North as a whole, but the South had this usual Asian hospitality. Apparently those living in Hanoi are extremely tribal and looks down on the rest of the country. Everybody hates them in return tho lmao
>>
>>1520711
It's our culture to be stabbed you should integrate more this is why I voted for brexit
>>
>>1521059

Worst airport experience was in North Vietnam. Customs official with all his fake military badges just kicked his feet up on the desk and made me wait. I wanted to get the fuck out of there so quickly.
>>
>>1521109
That's normal. you're supposed to bribe them a little bit.
>>
Friendliest:
>Cambodia
Poor people and lots of touts but man these people are grateful for simple pennies. They smile a lot and a little goes a long way with them.
>Turkey
Honest people, no one ever once tried to trick me or try to make an obscene profit off me like in Thailand. A taxi driver once drove me to the ferry instead of where I wanted to go because the ferry would be cheaper for me and didn't even charge me for the ride. People in the market try to charge you high prices of course but haggling is expected and a bit of charm and firmness can get you a good deal. People also didn't lie to me, one guy told me straight up not to buy spices off him because I wouldn't be able to take it back home with just a backpack unless I checked it. It was honestly jarring.

Unfriendliest:
>Czech Republic
What the fuck? Most people in the service industry seem to hate tourists no matter how they act. I had some good interactions with Czech people and they seem alright for the most part but they definitely don't smile very much around strangers and service is awful. Prague is beautiful though and considering the sheer amount (and calibre...looking at you Britfags) of tourists they get in not surprised at the disdain. Sucks they lump us all together.
>Vietnam
Not much to say about the people honestly, tons of touts and most people are really stone-faced. Met some genuinely friendly people for sure but not as many as Cambodia.
>>
Nobody will ever believe this but it's actually true.

I went to Turkey with my girlfriend for a month. During the first 2 weeks there was a Turkish guy that spoke reasonable English saying he needed help with his dad. Against my instinct I actually went with him to his house and found out his dad had an allergic reaction to mold within his wall. I told him to move the dad out of the house and let him sleep in a tent outside of it. Afterwards I left and I promised the guy his father would be fine.

I kinda forgot about the situation and 2 weeks passed with me and my wife going to a club. We were hanging out and dancing a bit until I went to the toilet. When I came back I saw my girlfriend with a pissed face. Turns out some Turkish dude assaulted her and tried to pull her outside towards his car clearly waiting for me to leave for the bathroom before attacking. A group of Turks saw what happened as she was screaming and pulled her away from the guy. The guy quickly drove away afterwards.

This caused quite a commotion with turks on the phone and everything. The next day the Turkish guy (from the dad) visited me in my hotel. He told me in English that he heard about the situation and found the guy on the cam. He then pulled out his smartphone and showed me and my girlfriend a video of the guy that assaulted her standing in some desolated area with his hands tied and getting shot in his legs until the magazine was empty. The Turkish friend told us "it's finished" and then he left.

Seeing this I feel like Turkish people are the friendliest.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1544835376892.jpg (41 KB, 480x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1520778
This is a decent summary in the situation

>>1520803
This is a bit overblown imo

>>1520789
>>1520818
This is more or less right, the big Chinese cities will have the most folks with poor manners/unfriendly behavior. But as another poster mentioned, it's not so much that rude behavior is allowed, it's more like people don't necessarily know it's bad. Folks that grew up in the 60s mostly didn't have a formal schooling to teach them proper manners. As a Westerner going into China, a Chinese person might do something to you that you would consider a personal affront, but in reality that person may not mean any ill will towards you.

The best example of this was when I was getting off the airplane on my first visit to China. As soon as the plane landed, (the older) Chinese people started pushing their way to the front. At first I got annoyed and confrontational with the old man trying to push me aside, and he seemed surprised by my reaction. That's simply how they get off planes there. Of course, the younger generations are very critical of this behavior, and they realize it's rude to push people, but changing these behaviors en masse takes time.

>>1521035
>>1521039
This. Whenever average Vietnamese folks learned I was American, they showered my country with compliments, offered me rice wine, snacks, etc. Which was funny, as they hardly cared about the nationality (Italian) of my friend who was traveling with me at the time. Nobody I met seemed to have any genuine animosity over the war. It was actually quite touching, I don't know if I would be so forgiving if I was Vietnamese.
>>
>>1520762
certainly an isolated case and you were/are lucky.
>>
>>1520942
enter the 50 cent army.
>>
>>1520684
>Unfriendly
-Czechs, they are rude and don't understand what is service (is communism to blame?)
-Arabs/Indians/Pakis, predatory towards women, dirty in every possible way
-British/American gays. I've had to meet some San Fran and London fags, and they are predatory towards men and fanatics, unlike in non anglo countries.

>Friendly
Southwest French
Middlewest americans
Western africans
>>
>>1521131
>Nobody I met seemed to have any genuine animosity over the war. It was actually quite touching, I don't know if I would be so forgiving if I was Vietnamese.

The Americans are usually seen as the good guys in the Vietnamese war by the Vietnamese. Yeah I realize that sounds insane but it's true. The reason is that they think the only reason China never invaded Vietnam was because the US had too much interest in Vietnam. And thus they actually see the US invasion as a kind of miracle that stopped them from being invaded by China (which was planning and attempted so numerous times) like China did to Tibet.
>>
>>1521138
>Western africans
This and Kenya
>>
Can some who is neither, tell me whether Germans are more friendly than Dutch people? I've got a one year internship in Hannover and I've already been told that it's hard to make friends with Germans. But it shouldn't be too bad. There are going to be many international people there.
>>
>>1520764
They aren't really. Being in a Chinese city is like anywhere else, more rude people than the country/suburbs. I've visited 4 Chinese cities and every one was pretty friendly (I speak about 50 words of Chinese which would have helped).

Chinese people do have no understanding of personal space, so expect people to be in your grill all the time without meaning anything by it.
>>
>>1520803
>>1520778

You're an idiot mate. Stay in your safe space eh.
>>
>>1521162
What? This is bullshit. The older generations see America as the big bad. Their country is full of propoganda that says the Vietnamese BTFO the Americans.

Younger generations generally love the West, as poor countries looking for aspirations usually do.
>>
>>1521199
Germans are fuuucking bike stealing cunts
>>
>>1520684

The only place I've visited where people were rude to me on multiple occasions was London.
>>
>>1521319
This.
Its like everybody had to eat a steaming turd for breakfast that day, every day.
>>
>friendly
Everywhere I went because I'm good looking
>unfriendly
Boyfriends or orbiters of every woman I've met
>>
I visited china with a chinese dude and the people there absolutely seemed to love me. They would go out of their way to take pics with me, they would ask my friend all kinds of questions about me (why am I so tall, why are my feet so big, why do I have a beard). They seemed really interested in me in general, although we were moreso off the beaten path since we had his family showing us around places.

Also the Czech republic wasnt bad for me, they were pretty much middle of the road just like Russians/Poles/Ukrainians in my experience.

>friendly
Chinese
Vietnamese
Cambodian

>Friendly but obvious ulterior motives
Japanese
Thai
Indian

>Nothing really negative or positive
Anywhere in Eastern Europe
>>
>>1521341
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Did you think of this all by yourself, you are hilarious my boy!
>>
Friendliest: Taiwan, lived there half a year and NEVER had a problem, also didnt see any degenerates like i am used to in europe daily

Unfriendliest: Hong Kong and France
Both snobbish and just selfish cunts
>>
>>1521035
Aside from the few opportunists who made a living off scamming tourists everyone was super friendly and helpful when I most needed it. My first day in the country I was paying for gas and dropping bills everywhere and people were running up to catch them and give them back to me. Had no issue with North or South the few bad parts were tourist traps in Hanoi, HCMC, and Haivan even there they don't compare to scum you find in India, Europe, Thailand or Latin America .
>>
>>1521127
Glad that story had a happy ending. Hopefully Turkey will join the EU very soon.
>>
>>1521369
I've literally never had any rude encounter in my travels, this includes Paris, London, mainland China, Chile, Vietnam, most of eastern europe and the ME. Everybody is nice and enjoys talking to me. I also never have trouble fucking woman I'm attracted to. I'm sure there's a correlation somewhere here
>>
>>1521341
Typical Aussie modesty
>>
>>1521127
So, did the Turkish guy know you were like a mold expert, or what were the circumstances that led you to go to the dad's house?
>>
>>1521127
Absolute bullshit.
Emptying a magazine into someone's legs, come on, thats bullshit.
>>
>>1520688
Norway was super chill to me, but I also had the luxury of being an american with scandinavian heritage/surname.

Amen on Philippines though.
>>
>>1520849
As an exchange student who lived there for a year...... yeah.

Germans very much have two faces, and it is always one of the other. The face in public, dealing with strangers, is incredibly terse.

The second is, well, you know, normal humanity.

And it is frustrating because they get in these social zones where it has to be one or the other and they would rather die on that hill that adapt to a situation.
>>
>>1521435
Its weird, some Germans I have met I still talk to after 7 years and two trips, while others turn you off after about 15 seconds of conversation.

On the contrary, Germans abroad I've found are awesome people, super friendly, and really talkative.
>>
Friendliest:
Brazil
Colombia
Australia

Unfriendly:
Germany (although met some great people)
Quebec
>>
>>1521463
It's me again, I feel like I should tell you guys I think the only reason the germans and Canadians were mean to me is because I'm gay. I'm not afraid to show it, and I think they couldn't handle my sass. Its 2019 Canadians, grow up.
>>
>>1521464
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You just get better and better with every post.
BASED

B

A

S

E

D

!!!!
>>
File: 1444744338001.jpg (70 KB, 484x439)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>1521464
It's not you being gay, it's Germans being Germans. Don't interpret too much into it. Also being gay is bad, mkay?
>>
>>1520684
this thread is pointless everyone has different experiences everywhere they go apparently.

japan and philippines is accurate for being incredibly friendly though imo.

honestly stay away from thailand these days it's a changed place and the friendly attitude is more likely to be a front unless you're in a properly established bar/restaurant.
>>
>>1520684
friendly:
>kyrgyzstan
>tajikistan
>armenia
unfriendly:
>g*rmany
>poland
>iceland

never been to russia but russians ive met in other places are really friendly
>>
>>1520684
>friendliest
Vietnam: everyone was friendly and unconditionally kind
Italy: lots of smiles friendly conversations and beautiful woman but I also speak a little Italian
France
Quebec

>Ok
Canada
South Korea
Mexico
>unfriendliest
UK
Greece: you people suck, especially in Athens. The only nice person I met there was another foreigner.
>>
>>1521551
To add more on Greece, you're all retarded, no wonder the Turks came in absolutely fucked you guys back 2 millennia. Fuck the Acropolis. You idiots put French fries on your own food to Americanize it like a bunch of fags. You can take your souvlakis and shove it up Plato's ass.
>>
>>1521560
DELET THIS
>>
>>1521199
cool, that's my home town. I don't even know if there's an expat scene here, but usually there are a lot of foreigners to be seen here, because of the international fairs and big companies.
Hope you will enjoy your stay
>>
>>1520684
.>Friendly
Laos
Japan
Spain
>Unfriendly
China
Vietnam
Paris(cause I heard it was just a Parisian thing)
>>
>>1520684
my mother traveled more than me and said the friendliest ppl were in gambia and the least friendly in norway
>>
>>1521039
Should i tell them i am french ?
>>
>>1521199
I'm Dutch so biased. Dutch people are stoic. Most foreigners consider it to be rude but it's actually a sign of respect because we don't waste your time with fake pleasantries and actually say what is on our mind. We view the American niceness to be fake and disrespectful. So it's not real rudeness but merely a difference in culture. We consider Americans being overly excited and nice over nothing to be rude.

Germans have this slightly less than the Dutch so they are more likely to have that fake hospitality like many Americans. However they will still be very stoic compared to American standards. However Germans especially rural ones tend to be ruder and distrusting of outsiders.

So yeah I think most foreigners actually perceive the Dutch to be a lot ruder but this is mostly due to our culture of brutal honesty and not wanting to waste someone's time.

If you go outside and ask someone how you look they are going to say "you look like shit/fat" if you do. no sugarcoating and they will say it with a smile. Please also do this yourself because if someone asks you something and you say "good/great/amazing" people will look at you weird and stop talking to you because they will see you as a fake person not worth talking to.

This is also why we don't have a SJW/PC culture. Because saying things very bluntly is considered respectful while saying things for good feelings is looked down upon.
>>
>>1521649
>We dont have SJW/PC culture

Wut?

>https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/09/504945233/far-right-dutch-politician-found-guilty-of-hate-speech-but-will-not-be-penalized

Hate speech is 100% SJW bullshit, literally peoples having their feelings hurt.
>>
>>1521463
Do you speak French?
>>
>>1521560
>to Americanize it
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1521649
>we don't have a SJW/PC culture
Yes you do.
t. Flanders
>>
>>1521692
Hate speech has always been illegal in the Netherlands. We never had a culture of free speech. We're not America lol.

Has nothing to do with SJW shit though. Muslims have been arrested for hate speech against infidels and white people in the past as well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 1039x186)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
I'm going to Iceland in March and I already love its people
>>
>>1520772
Americans legit love meeting travellers. You can call us fat or dumb but it's hard to say were unfriendly.
>>
>Friendly:
Indonesia
Mexico

>Unfriendly:
Cuba
Hong Kong (and China but I've only been to China for short glimpses)
>>
All I have to say is that South Koreans are the most self-absorbed, narcissistic, ultra-nationalistic, insecure, shallow, angry cunts I have ever encountered
>>
>>1521851
/pol/ is full of South Koreans?
>>
>>1521649
I already lived in your country for five years. Dutch people were kind to me and I actually never found the Dutch to be rude but maybe that's just because I'm very blunt myself. In general loved my stay there. Started to think of it as "home", but then I got restless again as you see. I don't think I'll ever settle anywhere, lol.
>>
>>1521851
+autistic.
they put the germans to shame
>>
>>1521728
Goddamn based
>>
>>1521728

What are you getting in exchange for the vodka and cigarettes? Shit must be so expensive there
>>
>>1521780
Whats wrong with cubans?
>>
Indonesia and Tibet

I also thought the Chinese and Egyptians were friendly but maybe because I look native.
>>
>>1521728
everyone does this in iceland, my couchsurfing guy asked for the same thing
>>
>>1521162
I honestly wish we had told the French to go Fuck themselves and helped Vietnam gain independence. Ol ho chi min was a good boy with noble ideals.
>>
>friendliest
The Philippines for sure. Everyone was nice as fuck. People in Brazil seemed nice too

>unfriendliest
Israel was probably the least friendly place i've been. German and Austrian people seemed pretty cold too.
>>
>>1522051
What kind of unfriendly things do people in Israel do? Generally curious.
>>
>>1521908
Skoda Octavia 4x4

>>1521978
he's in couchsurfing, too. maybe it's the same person? my guy's name starts with a V
>>
File: 1545211287148.webm (1.45 MB, 360x640)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB WEBM
>>1522055
they consider themselves G-d's choosen people. That should say all
>>
>>1521649
hollanders zijn net amerikanen met dat altijd fake happy doen
>>
>>1521951
Cubans see foreigners as a walking $ sign. It was one of my first trips abroad alone and I was eager to talk to them and learn how life is there. I've had maybe 2 genuine interactions there and dozens which turned into them pretending they want to talk to me only to ask for money. Of the 14 days I was there I spent the last 2-3 just hoping the hours would go by fast so I could go to my next destination (Mexico).
>>
>>1521851
I found Koreans to be a very friendly bunch of autists.
>>
>friendly
Vietnam

>unfriendly
Amsterdam. Even the customer service staff were fucking dicks
>>
>>1521972
Native to both Egypt and China lol
>>
>>1522055
Ah I just encountered alot of rude people while I was there. Especially in Jerusalem. I've also met some Israelis abroad and they were kind of assholes. But blanket statements are pretty shitty in general. I met plenty of nice IDF soldiers too
>>
>Friendly
Brazil (need Portuguese)
Philippines

>Unfriendly
China
Vietnam
Argentina

>>
>>1522218
>Amsterdam. Even the customer service staff were fucking dicks
Give them a break it's the bussiest tourist place with the highest tourist ratio per square kilometer. Amsterdam is really small yet the city of barely a million receives more tourists than most other EU countries total. tourists outnumber natives in their own city with 5:1 ratio. You would get annoyed as well when everyone you see is treating your city like disneyworld while you just want to live and work there.
>>
>>1520849
>>1521435
im an american (from nyc if that matters) and i very much have a "dont fucking talk or bother me" when i'm outside doing shit. unless i'm going to a bar or a show i DO NOT want to be bothered.
so i don't really understand the issue here with germans being this way.
i also really want to visit and perhaps live in germany so maybe i'll fit right in.
>>
>>1520764
The last time I visited my grandparents in China, I was waiting for a golf cart tram thing with my sister. We were the first to show up to wait for the tram, first in line basically because no one else was there. Soon some Chinese show up and wait around with us. The tram comes and all civility is thrown to the wind. I got a seat and my sister was trying to get on behind me and a Chinese woman tries to cut in front of her and bump her out of the way to get the last seat on the tram next to me despite us being first in the queue. Maybe different social norms or just overall lack of consideration for others but they act like savages.
>>
>>1520939
Only southern France. So most of the cities and big towns on the southern coast. I think I got a friendly reception because I spoke some French, and always started the conversation in French.
>>
>>1520949
If this isn't a troll then you need serious help man.
>>
>>1521341
Your insecurities are showing anon.
>>
>>1521463
>>1521464
If you speak no French that's probably why you thought Quebec was unfriendly
>>
>>1522328
Just from visiting there and doing a homestay (I am by no means an expert), I have little interest in going back to visit, but I would not mind living there. It is sorta weird, the bigger cities did not interest me but the towns under ~100,000 people were so quiet and laid back. I could see myself living there someday.
>>
>>1522381
lol no it is because all french people no matter where they live are fucking ass holes.
>>
>>1522317
Fuck that, it isn't asking much that they refrain from making bitchy comments because I took longer than 3 seconds to count my money or asked them to repeat something I misheard.

I worked in customer service for 6 years, I know how awful it can be and I'm always exceedingly polite to customer service staff. My issue isn't that they don't smile and act super bubbly. On several occasions it was like they were spoiling for a fucking fight.
>>
>>1520803
The sad thing is all the weeaboo poltard faggots who only ever travel from their basements to the kitchen would absolutely believe this horseshit...
>>
>>1520688

Tell me more about UAE, i'm being deployed there
>>
>>1521131
This is really accurate re. Chinese people.
>>
>>1522065
and ends in r yeah

why are you paying him though
>>
>>1522497
Shit, Iceland really is a small country! What should I know about the old man?
Also, I'm not exactly paying him, I'm just giving him a few bottles of vodka and some cigarettes in exchange of letting us use his car and stay at his place for a couple of nights.
>>
>>1522055
Murder innocent Arab people
>>
>>1521851
I found South Koreans to be quite friendly and down to earth. Especially on the countryside.
>>
>>1521162
lmao
Literally an American colony
>>
>>1522328
autism
>>
>>1522518
>P*lestinians
>innocent
>>
>>1520684
Friendliest
>Fiji
Unfriendliest
>Panama
>>
>>1522506
Dude, he will try to touch you in the pee pee.
>>
>>1521908
>Shit must be so expensive there
yep
>>
>>1522635

That vodka is expensive as hell, still a really cheap deal compared to renting a room in Iceland on booking.com or Airbnb.
>>
>Friendly
China

>Unfriendly
Japan
>>
>Genuinely friendly
Portugal, Mexico, Greece, Turkey

>Smarmy fake-friendly
Thailand, Vietnam, Bali

>Gruff unfriendly with a heart of gold
Russia, Ukraine, Poland, France

>Autistically unfriendly
Sweden, Japan

>Subhuman
Cambodia

Pol Pot should've finished the job on the Land of Scams. These "people", a term I use in the loosest way possible, really are scum.
>>
>>1520902

The trick is to go to events that only Icelandic people go to. I went to the Westman island (spelling?) Festival and made friends with a bunch of Icelandic people who were cool af.

Also, go to any bar and fuck an Icelandic chick.
>>
A lot of the friendly countries you people mention are ones where the people also tend to be insincere as fuck.

>friendly
Slovenia
Finland
Iran

>unfriendly
Hong Kong
Morocco
Andorra
>>
>>1521319
>>1521326
Dont take the underground with your massive luggage during peak hours and dont occupy the footpaths with your slow movements, not that hard.

Not intentionally trying to be a cunt but this city is too crowded for people to just stand around looking gormless on the street or taking time to do the most basic of tasks like touching your oyster card on the validator.

Also people who hold the doors open on the tube - Londoners will generally sigh and tut in place of confrontation but that will make people legitimately confront you.
t. Londoner
>>
For all those saying the Philippines can you please explain this ?

t. never been there, but always curious how they seem overrepresented in 'caring' roles overseas like nurses.
>>
>>1522647
>These "people", a term I use in the loosest way possible, really are scum.
What happened ?
>>
>>1522656
Whatever Abdul
>>
>>1522663
Try to be less upset cletus
>>
>>1522212
Met a lot of Koreans through study exchange and this is exactly how they are
>>
>>1522679
>Koreans through study exchange

Good memories.

Playing "kings" where my option was to either suck a guy's nipple for thirty seconds or drink a glass of the punch made from soju, Stella, red wine, crisps, dried squid, breath mints and some other random shit we had
>>
>>1522660
Explain how? You mean like a sociological explanation? The Philippines is a melting pot on steroids, there's like 300 mutually unintelligible languages and a national pidgin. They've been colonized by multiple distinct highly incompatible empires and had different cultural norms and political systems imposed on them over the centuries. And the inequality is probably one of the starkest in the world.

As a consequence the norms of personal interactions seem to have evolved to build rapport with strangers from different walks of life, different cultures, and different religions (or lack thereof), because to do otherwise would make life much more difficult and complicated than it already is.
>>
>>1522106
uitdijd hoopddorf to you too, Lars
>>
>friendliest
France (Normandie)

>friendly but only for your business/money
Thailand, Mexico

>Unfriendly but autistic so I understand
Germany, Austria

>Unfriendly but so autistic that it is no longer acceptable
The Netherlands
>>
>>1522727
My friends (lithuanian) went to a Dutch wedding and were quietly brought a bill along with all other guests at the wind down after dinner/dancing.
>>
>>1520684
>friendly
Montenegro
Turkey

>unfriendly
Croatia
>>
>>1522739
>>unfriendly
>Croatia

lol. Your package holiday doesn't give you a real view of the country/locals, m8
>>
>>1522662

I was scammed, ripped off and hassled almost non-stop from day one. The problem wasn't just the usual tuk-tuk mafia and touts in touristic areas, but almost everyone I ran across. People I asked for help, after getting robbed in "Snookyville", ended up cheating me. It got to really bizarre proportions, and not a single local was helpful. The culture there is also awful - the beggars and touts ate incredibly aggressive and vicious, unlike the smarmy fake-friendliness of Thailand and Vietnam. Don't go to Scambodia - it's the only place where beggar kids will follow you for blocks and actually chant "FUCK YOU!" at you.
>>
>>1520684
>friendly
wales, top by far
new zealand
poland, though likely due to tourist factor
north sweden

>unfriendly
iceland, top by far. fucking hate iceland
switzerland
south sweden

seriously though, fuck iceland
>>
>>1522786
You're obviously a poor traveller or you simply smell like weakness. I've had a diametrically opposed experience in Cambodia. That is probably why I go there so often. And it's absolutely amateur tier in comparison to India and Sumatra, for example.
>>
>>1522786
Reminds me of Morocco. Such mentality is why they're still garbage countries in this, the year 2019.

>>1522790
>Iceland

Ok you're going to need to explain that one plus your nationality
>>
>>1522792
i'm Australian, living between sweden and UK (for work). done a fair bit of traveling, generally not very up tight.

iceland was very, very beautiful. the landscape is top notch and the scale and age of the place makes it really cool.
H O W E V E R
anywhere that is not nature is just a more selfish, less equipped version of poland. the entire place is a tourist trap, from top to bottom. reyk is a fucking village made of 80% tourist gift shops and most everything felt scammy and dinky. the transport is scarce and costly. the acom is low quality and expensive (though not completely london tier in their defence), the car rentals are all your classic used car salesman push low quality rubbish.
fucking hated iceland, its what someone would imagine poland was like, but cold (ironically, poland is actually very nice and has a bad rep imo)
>>
>>1522795
Well Iceland seems like a basic bitch destination generally speaking, but
>Australian
To be fair I try to avoid them as best I can
>>
>ctrl+f georgia
>no results

kys /trv
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (1.15 MB, 2048x1536)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>1522798
Uhh little bit questionable.

Was hitch-hiking there and yes people were willing to buy you local delicacies enroute, and drive you directly to your destination for no reimbursement. They were also willing to share their pocket chacha in local taverns as long as you shared nothing more than your conversation.

BUT they also fucking harassed the lithuanian and german girls I was travelling with. And as a white man this is simply unacceptable.
>>
>>1522791

I'm a woman, if that makes any difference.

A lot of people did tell me that Cambodia is "awesome" and that they had a great experience there, but all of them were single men or hippies who traveled in large hippie groups. If you're a woman and don't look intimidating to the scammers, Cambodia is the worst place on earth.

In addition, the "cultural tourism" also sucks in Cambodia. Going at dawn to Angkor Wat to get harrassed by touts and photograph the temples along with 500 other tourists who all had the same "clever idea" to get up at sunrise - that's cultural tourism in Scambodia.
>>
>>1522804
>Cambodians are known misogynists and target females
Now your story makes even less sense. Confirmed troll

>Angkor Wat. 208 hectares of it, gets crowded when 500 tourists are present
Does not compute either. Get out more. Or try to learn something before you leave your GH
>>
>>1522795

Poland > Scandinavia.

Never met a more unfriendly population of autists in my life. Couchsurfing.com is enough proof that Poles are hospitable and Nordics are awful cold "people".
>>
>>1522817
Maybe it's just you?
>>
>>1522814
Moron

Not the poster you replied to but anyway.

I was at Angkor Wat several years ago. It was an overcrowded tourist trap. Sure, you could go around all the 208 hectars of grass and jungle but the ruins were all crowded to shit.

What I can recommend is visiting the smaller temples outside the city center, which the Angkor Wat ticket also gives you access to. Easily accessible by bicycle.

In Phnom Penh I saw another tourist getting robbed at gunpoint when I was on my way home in a tuk-tuk in the early morning hours.

My own experiences were positive though. But I do remember the street kids being more in your face and annoying than most.
>>
>>1522819
its not just him
>>1522817
i dont agree that poland > scandi across the board (i live in stockholm half the time) but while i dont think theyre as bad as you say, i can see where you're coming from. they can tend to be quite impersonal and detached, and breaking into social groups in both denmark and sweden can be difficult (though easier in denmark, imo) this said, icelandics where next level, even to someone coming from stockholm.
>>
>>1522824
Go back to australia please
>>
>Friendliest
Ghana, Turkey, Taiwan, Ireland
>Least Friendly
Japan, France
>>
>France
>unfriendly

What are you american ?
To be fair nobody likes americans, not least of all the french
>>
>>1522822
>I'm another oblivious rookie traveller.
>Angkor Wat is 208 hectares of grass and jungle
>Listen to my selection bias featuring an armed robbery in Pig Penh and tremble

Nothing you say is relevant.
>>
>>1522804
>>1522822
>I want my world heritage sites to be empty of other tourists except this tourist
>the place was just like it says on the box, but I wanted something else.
Do not breed plox!
>>
>>1522799
I heard they are super rapey towards western women who travel. lel
>>
>>1522804
>waah my instagram shot was ruined
I hope you get gang raped on your next vacation
>>
>>1522853
>>1522864
Dismissing someone's experiences as a "troll" just because they don't confirm with your own is what is irrelevant.

All of the posts on this site are anecdotal and based on personal experience. Kind of the point is to hear how people experience different things. If objective truths are what you are after when discussing travels it's easy to look up statistics on different countries.

I enjoyed Angor Wat. But the first posters description was accurate:
>Going at dawn to Angkor Wat to get harrassed by touts and photograph the temples along with 500 other tourists who all had the same "clever idea" to get up at sunrise.
This is a good description of what to expect for someone planning to go there.

Cry more.
>>
>>1522506
you were talking about transferring money to him... is he not paying you back for the vodka?

the place is a garage in the middle of nowhere. for free its fine. hes nice
>>
>>1522645
This triggers the weeaboos.
>>
>>1522883

Cry more.

Why don't you make a new sex-tourism thread or a whiny thread with racist/fascist overtones?

Sex tourists are the only people who seem to like Scambodia, by the way. I lost the count of the sleazy old foreign men I saw in "Snookyville", by the way - the kind of creeps you'd cross the road if you met them back home, only in Cambodia they're on both sides of the road. The only good thing about the old perverted expats is that they're not begging you for money and screaming abuse the way Khmer kids do.
>>
>>1522923
>goes to SHV
>surprised to see old sexpats
Forewarned is forearmed. 10 seconds of Googling would have told you that.
>>
>>1522923
Are you actually complaining about poor brown people ruining your instagram while accusing others of being fascist racists? Lol
>>
>>1522923
Get a load of this sterile turbofaggot.
I'm an Aussie chick and I can tell some bloke with erectile dysfunction a fucking mile away.
Fucking softcock. Get fucked. Lol
>>
>unconditionally friendly
Philippines
>extremely friendly if you speak spanish and obviously not a native speaker, such as an asian-american
Columbia
Mexico
>very friendly if you make an attempt to speak french and struggling through it when you are obviously not a vietnamese immigrant
rural France
>friendliest to asian-americans
Taiwan
>friendliest in the USA
anywhere where concealed carry is legal and prevalent, hard to be rude when every adult is packing heat

>unfriendliest towards asian-americans
China, the shit I've seen
>unfriendliest towards asian-americans outside of asia
Anywhere where there is a Chinese immigrant presence, or is infested with Chinese tourists, they usually warm up once they find out I'm American (usually, not always)
>unfriendly towards everyone
Germany
>unfriendliest in the USA
New Jersey, the China of America
>>
>>1522953
ColOmbia

How fucking hard is that? I'm guessing you don't speak any Spanish then.
>>
>>1522797
>namefag
>>
>>1521645
yeah some people like to learn French so they would maybe say like bonjour and smile because they can practice it or something
>>
>>1522923
>racist/fascist

Get lost shlomo
>>
>>1520849
Taiwan just got named the fifth friendliest country in the world for 2018 by some magazine or group or something.

focustaiwan dot tw slash news slash afav slash 201901090023 dot aspx

fuck the antispam filter.
>>
File: tacklefly.jpg (86 KB, 600x477)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>1522837
Next time we should just let the Germans finish assimilating the frogs.
>>
>>1522989
Nice to know. I might visit since my family was living in indochine before the war.
>>
>>1522883
>>1522864
>>1522853
>>1522791
t. Cumbodian
>>
>>1521127
kek
>>
>>1522795
You didn't say anything about the friendliness of Iceland though.
>>
>>1522740
I went to Split, Dubrovnik and Hvar. I think the Croats were unfriendly because most tourists are Brits and Brits misbehave. I could easily be mistaken for one so maybe that's why
>>
>>1522887
I asked him about the money before he told me that he'd preder if I paid him in vodka and cigarettes. He's renting us a Skoda Octavia in exchange.
>>
>Really damn friendly
Georgia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Canada
Albania

>Friendly but sometimes incredibly unfriendly
USA
France
Australia
Turkey

>Friendly but too often with a purpose
Ghana
Morocco
Jordan
Cuba

>Unfriendlist authorities
Israel

>Most bigots
Israel
Turkey
USA

>Generally unfriendly
No country I visited has so many unfriendly people that I consider the whole country unfriendly
>>
>>1522693
More or less this. Friendliness is what keeps the place from simply balkanising.
It's not that filipinos aren't unfriendly, they are a lot of the time, like anyone else. However, to experience that more or less requires one to be local, to have a family and its family antagonisms, a class and its antagonisms, a local(ish) ethno-cultural group and its antagonisms. Unattached tourists ain't got a place in its old internal hatreds.
>>
>>1520778
holy shit imagine actually believing this bullshit
kill yourself
>>
>>1522442
>"I'm not the problem, it's everyone else!"

Tard
>>
>>1520776
Non-americans like to say that Asian Americans are smarter and healthier than the people in all other western nations
>>
Friendliest: easily Timor Leste, admittedly I was in the company of a national hero but the people genuinely love (at this point in time pre mass-market tourism) others who come to experience Timorese culture.

Unfriendliest: Spain - we were assumed to be Americans or British & therefore looked down upon; or Philippines - infuriatingly officious & consider you a walking ATM, except the young women who want to suck your dick...because they consider you a walking ATM with marriage prospects.
>>
>>1523392
?????????????????????????? what
>>
I'm now convinced at least half of this board is larping.
>>
>>1520684
Friendliest
>Iran
>Armenia
>Sweden

Other countries have friendly people but also a lot of fake hustlers who only want your money. Especially india.
>>
>>1523085
Brits are the best tourists in croatia, the older ones anyway.
>>
>>1520772
Where did you visit in mexico?
>>
>friendly
Myanmar, never met such friendly people, it's not like in Thailand were they are just after your money. Some locals even showed me around and refused I pay for dinner.
>unfriendly
Amsterdam, Paris, New York, usually any big cities invaded by tourists
>>
>>1520688
/thread
French are the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
>>1523633
I love seeing people think the French as unfriendly, it keeps out shitty pleb travelers, idiot Disney land experience travelers who don't want to engage an actual different culture, and people who just generally make it more crowded.

The French are the most genuine people if you get out of Paris.
>>
>>1523610
San Diego
>>
>>1522955
Go away Culumbian
>>
I was in a small town in germany with a friend who is a local and we were shopping at lidl, i was speaking english to him and the cashier stopped scanning our stuff and started questioning my friend about who i was, where i was from, why i was here, what we were doing, who was i to him. It was probably just a curious thing since the town was not a tourist place but i was nearly ready to get my passport out to show her that i was indeed an eu citizen

I had no problems with china (beijing), if anything they were happy to talk to me and take pictures. The only thing was that some people would video me while i was eating at local cafes, but i found that endearing.
>>
>>1523660
>>1520688
Here. You are a fool and a hick. Paris is great, it’s a shame you are too inconsiderate to grasp that a stranger might have reasons to be rushed and uninterested in giving you personalized directions to something you can google.
>>
File: s1.png (6 KB, 205x246)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1524024
>Ah bvah ts'as qu'a l'gougler pfutain d'bvolosse
>>
>>1523470
Anything under 2/3 is fairly generous.
>>
>>1521201
>>1523352

Found the PRC trolls
>>
>>1521649
>This is also why we don't have a SJW/PC culture.
hahahaha ga weg man, kijk eens even naar de Randstad!
>>
>>1521706
>Muslims have been arrested for hate speech against infidels and white people in the past as well.
>citation needed
>>
>>1522055
>>1522051
I was in Israel for two weeks and I have never met such unfriendly service people. Hell a bar chick started to publicly humiliate me for not ordering an alcoholic beverage instead of a cola. Not to mention none is curious or has a smile on their face. Also Tel aviv is shit outside of the financial center. They got these beautiful colonial buildings but dont do any up-keep whatsoever. The worst are the Jews of Eastern European decent. But I am biased as a Germanic western euro. The only thing that was good is that I got to fuck some women that were obviously pretending to be good Jews (clothing and all), but would still come to my apartment (as a form of rebelling)
>>
>>1522218
As a Dutch guy I can confirm that service is absolute shite in NL
>>
>>1522475
What??? Have either of you ever fucking been to China - both rurual and metro cities? Everything he said was correct, I lived there for years and travel there couple times a year for work, so I'd like to imagine I know more about the country then real travelers such as yourself
>>
>>1522656
>this city is too crowded for people
Exactly, if you just did away with all the mutts, arabs and pajeets the city would be much nicer.
>>
>>1521851
Koreans were the most based Asians I encountered in East asia. Pretty chill and I love that they respect where they come from after meeting the 2349032843 backpacker telling me his/she is a "world citizen". Helps that I am a nationalist myself though
>>
>>1522727
t.frog

>>1522730
Well it aint cheap
>>
>>1522799
The girls in the pic? They look quite off-putting
>>
>>1522799
Jesus, you still have that stupid haircut? It was outdated when you first started shitposting here like 5 years ago and it's even more outdated now.
>>
>>1523223
>Albania
yes senpai, the friendliest and best people I've met on my travels by a long, long way
>>
>>1520762
>A guy was nice to me so the entire country is you autist! WALA!!
>>
>>1524195
Albania: where people in a town hear you speak english, and then practically drag you down the street to a wedding. Next they ply you with food and booze until you can barely stand, then get you a room at the nicest hotel in town free because the owner was so surprised to see someone from your country in their town.

Good times.
>>
>>1524104
Are you circumcised?
>>
>>1523412
>or Philippines - infuriatingly officious & consider you a walking ATM, except the young women who want to suck your dick...because they consider you a walking ATM with marriage prospects.
kek what an incel
Filipinos doesn't have the friendlyness with ulterior motives, eg. expecting you to buy anything. Vendors can greet and wave to you and be happy about that rather than selling their stuff
>>
>friendliest
Malaysia
Super friendly and helpful people. The exception is young Malay women who will avoid almost all interaction with foreigners.

>unfriendliest
India
Sri Lanka
Germany

The vast majority of Indians and Sri Lankans are absolute assholes. Indians in particular have this cultural superiority complex which is ironic considering they all use the street as their toilet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.