[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

Can you folks give me suggestions regarding good based countries to travel to that have a nice pure culture, and that aren't loaded with dindus and sketchy immigrants? Maybe with some English speakers too >thinks of iceland or czechia
>>
Well, that pretty much eliminates all of Europe. I think your best bet is going to be somewhere in Asia.
>>
If you go to China you can see lots of Europe landmarks at once. Those are all copied fake though
>>
>>1519640
Wack. Any specific? Not trying to get malaria. Is Mongolia an option?
>>
>>1519644
Mongolia is fucking freezing. Probably much colder than you've ever experienced. As im typing this, their capital (which is the only place worth half of a fuck in the entire country) is negative 17 degrees F, and its 10AM.. So, I'd say its not a good option. Cambodia technically meets the requirements, but its a garbage bin. Some spots in Vietnam, or especially Singapore if you have the money to spend, would be much better options.
>>
>>1519647
Are the people there OK though? I'm not concerned with the temperature, I'm Canadian af
>>
>>1519675
No, the guys are drunken assholes and they will attack you for being with their women. Look at the Mongolia thread up, they discuss it a bit there. They may even attack you for being white, because they may think you're Russian. The women are ugly, as shit. They have super round faces, and look like Eskimos, but are easy to bag. If thats your cup of tea bro.
>>
>>1519639
Laos fits the bill nicely. Mind you if you are looking to do the sexpat thing you should probably go for Thailand instead. Prostitution is illegal in both countries but its more acceptable there.
>>
People in Mexico are pretty nice to me here even though wont let them come to the US and A.
>>
>>1519691
Nojoke.. is that you?
>>
>>1519680
Hey man nothing like a good nut. Seriously that's wack though, maybe I won't go there then.
>>
>>1519639
USA USA USA USA!!!!!
>>
>>1519639
Just go to Disneyland. Anywhere else will scare you too much
>>
Stay at home you racist turd.
>>
>>1519639
is what shithole? Explain?
>>
>>1519639
Where are you from?

I’m not telling you my nirvana unless I know more about you
>>
>>1519647
>>1521431
Nevermind, you’re from Canada
>>
>>1521398
>>1521404
>>1521420
You tell them goy-- I mean guys! Diversity is our greatest strength! If you don't want diversity, then how about you vacation back to the 1940's you bigot!! You are literally Hitler for wanting to be in a crime free homogeneous society!
>>
File: fag.png (9 KB, 169x32)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>1521436
>>
>>1521440
Why do people post this as an insult? I mean, we all came from reddit at some point.
>>
>>1521442
No, only fags came from reddit. I never used this shit site in my entire life, same with instagram, snapchat and other shit-sites.
>>
>>1521442
4chan had a sizable userbase way before Reddit picked up at all.
Where do you think these people came from?

I'll answer you.
First SomethingAwful, then Encyclopedia Dramatica and through that Livejournal.
Habbo Hotel probably also brought a few in with the raids of '08.

Just because you have a self-esteem complex about being a newfag doesn't mean you have to deny this site's history.
Literally no one cares if you're a newfag or not as long as you don't act like one, which is why you lurk for half a year or more before posting.
>>
>>1521442
Because it annoys you and only you. I don’t even know you but I hate your guts I hope all the bad things in the world happen you you and only you
>>
>>1521404
You think you're cultured because you go and visit shitty uncivilized countries and pretend to like commies and west hating muslims while you open your suitcase with toilet paper reserves you picked up from walmart before you set off to for your 2 week india trip.
>>
>>1521574
>Literally no one cares if you're a newfag
I almost took you seriously until I realized you couldn’t spell. It’s “your” you stupid fucking American
>>
Why are you even traveling.
Fuck off
>>
I actually come from Czechia and definitely recommend you to take a trip there! Lots to see for sure
>>
>>1521896
ABSOLUTELY SPASTIC.
Young lady you need to leave this establishment, such public displays of retardation are unacceptable even here on 4chan. Leave you 4Chan pass on the floor next to the bin on your way out
>>
>>1519639
>Iceland
full of Polacks
>Czechia
biggest degenerates in Europe
>>
>>1521404
I don't really see what's wrong with visiting Sweden for example and preferring to be surrounded by, y'know, Swedes.
>>
>>1522457
You could do that by, y'know, visiting Sweden.
>>
>>1519639
iceland is 40% chink tourists in winter, in summer probably more

czech republic is a degenerate shithole

armenia is probably the most pure country ive been to

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.