[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 106 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1544873771660.jpg (652 KB, 1598x2015)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
It seems like millenial women mostly enjoy the bragging and the narcissistic photos, but never the travel itself...
>>
Women are incapable of comprehending anything on the level required to appreciate travelling.

All they can appreciate is the instant gratification of posting a selfie on Instagram and having 100s of thirsty orbiters telling her how beautiful they are.
That’s why they require other people to tell them where to travel to take their selfies.
>>
You can spot these type of people a mile away. Easy to avoid them and find some proper people to travel with.
>>
File: 234567890.jpg (1.62 MB, 3232x2056)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>1508772
>implying the facebook/instagram type are a minority

If she's on some kind of social media or uses her cellphone more than twice a day, you just know you're already fucked.
>>
>>1508753
Roasties are retarded and need to be raped
>>
>>1508769
Fuck off you completely disconnected incel. Why are you even on /trv/ if you have never spoken to real women?
>>
>>1508753
>>1508769
>>1508769
>>1508772
>>1508779

T. Faggots

Plenty of normal girls to travel with. Obviously you can't get one

There are as many faggy hipster men taking these photos as women

/Thread
>>
File: 23456734567890.jpg (151 KB, 1300x1300)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1508800
>smells like beef curtains
>>
>>1508812
Hes right though
>>
>>1508753
Lol fuck...what a nightmare. Why can’t people just enjoy the moment?
>>
>>1508800
>Putting /thread on your own post
>>
Nothing wrong with a few photos of traveling to flex on people.
>>
>>1508769
Your Facebook profile picture is probably a photo of you and 4 dudes wearing backpacks in front of a temple in Thailand
>>
>>1508769
based and redpilled
>>
>>1508800
>T.
>reddit spacing
>arguing with holes
>b.b.but men also!
>/Thread

Quintessential roastie reply.
>>
>>1508769
I'll never understand this. How do so many people end up with girlfriends who have incompatible personalities?
>>
>>1508769
Hahahahahahaha.

I’m laughing at you.
Just like all the other women do
>>
>>1508779
Erm one of those is NY
>>
>>1508779
>films about bored girls with daddy issues who meet a famous successful old actor and have a thing with him which includes her vagina getting wet.
How fucking triggered are you poofter?
We could compare it with one of the many male equivalent type of fantasy film
>lonely but horny unsuccessful yet smart man or men use their computer to make a perfect fantasy woman, one of these films ends with her literally fucking of into space rather than be with him.
Cry more you gaylord
>>
This thread reeks of roast beef.
>>
>>1509108
Gay
>>
>>1508983
>having a facebook profile

Are you for real, faggot?
>>
>>1508846
>Hes
*She's

>>1509080
Because some people put ass and tits higher than personality on their list of priorities.

Also, a great personality is nice, if you're not sexually attracted, whats the point?
>>
>>1508769
Was about to laugh at your comment since it screamed incel until the bit about them requiring other people telling them where to travel. Pretty much every woman I’ve known only has traveled to places me or their boyfriends pick out
>>
>>1509133
But I'm attracted to nice personalities. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>1508753

As a rule when I'm traveling I never use the internet until I'm back home. I can't stand these types of people since they HAVE to revolve everything around the photo and can't relax and take time to appreciate things. Photos are fine in moderation but not everything needs to be shoved onto your fucking instagram page.
>>
>>1509179

Dude what, you mean you don't use Uber/Grab or Google Maps when you travel? I traveled like that back in my early 20's and it was miserable. Without Google Maps taxi driver's can take you around 10 detours and you can't say shit
>>
>>1508769
There are many wonderful women in the world who have brains.
>>
File: HIBOYS.jpg (132 KB, 720x960)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>1509411
YES ALL 3 OF THEM
>>
>>1509179
>I never use the internet
You know, no one is that busy during traveling. Don't you sit on a bus, or a train, or just in your hotel at night? The internet is fucking great man. What's better than shitposting on 4chan from some stinky chinese village?

I'm not talking about instagram, but you said you literally dont use the interner and i dont believe that.
>>
>>1509414
Consider women who aren't American/British.
>>
>>1508753
Women are fine to travel with so long as you plan everything out before hand. If you don't have some kind of itinerary with them your trips will sink faster than a bucket of lead in the ocean
>>
>>1508753
>date shitty women
>wowwwwww why are they so shitty

Spotted the incel.
>>
>>1509080
Desperation. If you think you can't get any better, you'll put up with a lot.
>>
>>1508753
Are you implying bitch as in a woman or a literal absolute fucking bitch?

>can you enjoy travelling with a woman

Yes.

>can you enjoy travelling with an unenjoyable bitch

No.
>>
There is literally no upside to travelling with a woman versus solo or with a another man.

You miss out on organic experiences like “let’s check this place out it seems cool” because you get “we didn’t plan for this and it looks seedy”.

You end up spending more on expensive hotels because she refuses to stay somewhere cheap “yuck this place will make me sick” than you do on cheap hookers to replace the below average sex she provides.

Women are genetically designed to sit at home and have everything provided for her by a man while she looks after her screaming kids. This is simply incompatible with modern day travel.
>>
Women are fine to travel with until something goes wrong/unexpected or you want to try something outside their normal routine

>wants to eat a meal or thing easily obtainable back home instead of something local/authentic
>wants to go to tourist traps at the worst possible times
>let's swing by the hotel for a bit
>I dunno that place doesn't look safe
>ugh we've been walking for an hour let's take a break in that cafe
>>
>>1508980
Yeah there is. “Flexing” on someone is admitting you care about what they think in the first place, which is inherently uncool.
>>
>>1509552
>ugh we've been walking for an hour let's take a break in that cafe
Is that so unreasonable? You’re usually
In a place to enjoy the ambience, food, and good company. Obviously if you’re on mission to get somewhere then by all means but that isn’t usually the case.
>>
>>1508800
I wish I could banish you to the wilderness for /threading your own post.
>>
>>1509576
>woman
>cafe
>good company
>>
>>1509582
Why do that to innocent monkeys?
>>
>>1509405
First time traveling was in Costa Rica and I had my phone stolen day 1. Made for an interesting trip. Don't think I'd do it again, but I can understand anon's perspective. I was definitely much more in the moment for the whole trip.
>>
>>1509107
Who the fuck are you aguing with?
you make no fucking sense!
>>
if you find yourself dating girls like this its your own damn fault. find a person that's more into their passions than themselves. find someone who wants the photo of you more than the photo of themselves. you can normally tell within 5 minutes of a first date what kind of person someone is.
>>
>>1509552
>let's swing by the hotel for a bit

that's actually me in the relationship. i almost always need to make a check in a the base of operations before dinner. a refuel with some sex and a brief siesta makes for a better night. no shame in the game.
>>
>>1509571
Fortunately, I was already uncool before being uncool was cool.
>>
>>1508753
So that Taco Bell commercial wasn't a joke?
>>
File: Lost-in-Translation.jpg (497 KB, 2500x1875)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>1509086
which one?
>>
Have a big trip every year with my girlfriend and a small citytrip with my best friend ever year too.
Usualy see more stuff in that 3 to 4 day city trip then a two week trip with my girl.
The upside is that when on vacation my girlfriend puts out several times a day
>>
File: 1534812771978.jpg (175 KB, 800x800)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>1509179
If you hold social media in such a low regard, are you telling me that you have to never use your internet aboard because you might dick around in there for too long as well?
If you don't like Instagram, don't go on it during your trip
It's way simpler and the internet is a very good tool when traveling
>>
>>1508980
nothing wrong with taking a quick snap to captures a moment or if you have the chance slowing down to take a great photo. but when when you make the moment for the photo is becomes very kooky.
>>
>>1509885
You can travel without google map, you can travel without a GPS even.

If you are a man, you just know where you are, you just know where the north is, it's in your brain.

Also, if you get lost, it can be a great experience. Google map is for the faggots who go from tourist spots to tourist spots.
>>
>>1509522
That sounded gay.. Not judging bro but you gotta just come out and say it.
>>
>>1509552
I hope you're single or otherwise you've got a nice breakup coming in the future
>>
i once watched two guys take selfies/photos on a beach for HOURS on end. they were also very creative when it came to the setting and location. jumping into a wave with a gopro, selfie infront of the beach, selfie of jumping from a cliff, doing weird poses, etc. they would do about 15 minutes of photos, look at them for another 15, and then start from the beginning
>>
Most people don't enjoy "travel itself", it's not really a millenial women problem.
>>
>>1509912
My parents version of travel is going to some expensive sunny place for two weeks, and just read a book at the side of the pool and visit maybe one or two tourist traps max.
They like it, for me personaly it would be hell.
>>
>>1509908
i havent updated my facebook in ages but i travel alot.
can we be friends?
>>
>>1509916
these are just holidays, not traveling
>>
>>1509908

Worst ones are he types who go to expensive places or restaurants way out of their price range and standard of living just to brag like it is a part of their daily life.
>>
>>1509916
my parents do this too but always rent a car and drive around, plus their destination choices are quite good and I'm often jealous.
I think their last travels were to Israel (including Palestine), Cuba, Lebanon and India, plus some other basic shit for European middle class like Spain and Greece but they've also visited a lot of countries in the East.
I envy them, 30 years together and they still do this together.
>>
>>1509593
Yikes don’t cut yourself
>>
>>1509908
FAGS
>>
>>1509080
I married based on compatible personality but I'll tell ya people think a lot less of me when they see my fat ass wife.
>>
>>1510054
Vatican City
>>
>>1510054
thailand, with all the other bongs.
>>
>>1510054
Some shithole in Africa, probably
>>
>>1508753
>this thread again
>feeeeeemales don't enjoy things the way I wannnnt waaaaaah

SAGE AND IGNORE
>>
File: 1545118895692.jpg (24 KB, 480x319)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1510054
>>
Have you guys noticed how every time someone calls out how awful women are as travel companions that they get called gay or faggot?

How would gay guys know what travelling with a girlfriend (female) is like?

Why are roasties so stupid?
>>
File: v8f4ng1zsxi01.jpg (405 KB, 1083x634)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>1511035
The only waaaaaa is the women who will be living alone with 9 cats when they get older.
Men will only put up with that shit from women who are hotter than than they can normally attain.
As men get older, they get more attractive and have more options.
As women age they have less.
A pretty 22 year old woman can date anyone she cares to.
A wealthy 40 year old man is in a similar position.
Women who are a pain in the ass will have no man at 35
>>
>>1508753
I mean, you've already decided what the answer is for yourself. If you don't like it, don't do it.
>>
this looks like hat railay. Can confirm there are chicks everywhere whoring for pictures there. Luckily my GF who I was there with isn't so bad about it (-:
>>
>>1509950
>Israel (including Palestine)
Just say fucking Israel.
Friendly reminder that the use of the word "Palestine" instead of "the Levant" increased by 6000% in British newspapers after 1945, when British anti-Semites realized that they could no longer openly oppose a Jewish nation after the concentration camps were made public knowledge and anti-Semites were equalized with Nazi collaborators (who were being executed in droves at the time, even nobles and businessmen).
So cooperating with American magnates who were eyeing the oil reserves in the Middle East and realizing that a country with Soviet, German and American immigrants for brainpower would quickly lock it out of the US' sphere of influence, decided to stuff a bunch of nomadic Arabs whose yearly route through the desert passed through historical Israel (at the time arid, inhospitable and in general uninhabited) with myths of ancient brilliant Palestine.
And to this day, those Arabs are being used as a free army against Israel by mainly the US, which also pours money into the right-wing Israeli government. The war continues, oil prices are kept down, the arms and defense contracting lobbies make constant money and Israel looks like the villain for people who'd otherwise realize that the corruption is within their own government.

It's not forbidden to look at the facts in front of your eyes, instead of being contrary for the sake of being so.
>>
>>1511147
shut the fuck up you goddamned kike. I think he simply meant to say he traveled to the dangerous parts occupied by the sand people too

but since you decided to delve into this shit, is there a reason you bombed the uss liberty killing hundreds of americans, then tried to blame it on egypt, THEN started asking for billions in yearly aid, you fucking ashtray?

and then, to hype the holocaust you started fabricating myths about human lampshades, roller coaster incinerator train cars, denying the typhus and delousing in the camps, and "discovering" that all of the death camps are conveniently on the soviet side of the iron curtain, THEN denying that most of the ovens got built by the soviets

you lying fucking kikes had to REALLY REALLY try hard to get me to hate you more than muslims but you finally fucking succeeded
>>
File: 1473715131916.jpg (114 KB, 618x803)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1511147
One hundred and ten, then never again.
>>
>>1508769
The butthurt your comment caused just proves how true it is
>>
>>1508753
Roasties must be raped
>>
>>1511147
ewww, i wonder who's behind that post.
>>
>>1509895
>If you are a man, you just know where you are, you just know where the north is, it's in your brain.
>>
how can this thread exist about how men are "real travelers" when 70% of the threads on this board are sexpats and people asking to fuck hookers and do drugs.

Get it together trv

>>
>>1509843
Total fucking homo
>>
>>1511889
Most men are fucking hypocrites
>>
>>1511904
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Boo hoo.
>>
>>1511904
typical female projecting her own doings
>>
>>1511889
>>1511904
lmaoing @ these holes
>>
>>1511059
Or worse they have children and then they are officially fucked and doomed to die alone.
>>
>friends and family going on vacations or honey moons.
>pics posted are always of the girl
>always that one picture where the girl is pulling her bf/husband towards something.

I dunno man, don't want to sound like a hater but travelling with a girl who likes to post a lot on social media seems like a nightmare. just imagine all the retakes dude had to take too.
>>
File: 1544834310400.jpg (38 KB, 750x756)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>1509908
lol I've seen something like this done before.

it was a public holiday (Australia Day) we were at the beach and saw this dude set his stuff up. take some selfies including one with an open beer. then packed his shit up and left. must've been there for a max of 15 mins.

sad that this is what we have come to just to show off you "have a life" and did something on the public holiday.

then again social media basically is your life resume and like regular resumes makes you look weird if it's very bare or have long periods of unemployment
>>
>>1508753
Get yourself a good woman then. My GF is simple, she likes good food. I took her on an 8 hour drive to Ottawa from NYC and she didn't complain once, fell asleep for most of the car ride and we only stopped twice for gas/bathroom. Doesn't care about posting shit online. She just wants to be somewhere new and eat a lot of new things.
>>
>>1508753
There is a differance between the insta bitches discussed here and a real partner (married, girlfriend, pansexual pervert, etc.)

There are women who do not fit this framework, but my guess is few of them would be interested in the /trv/estites who post here
>>
>>1508769
T. incel
>>
>>1509107
What's really interesting about this comment is that Sophia Coppola (director of "Lost in Translation) and Spike Jonze (director of "Her") were married and got divorced.
>>
>>1511889
doing sketchy drugs and banging filthy whores is as real traveler as you can get
>>
>>1511147
Gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>1509522
just admit you want to suck your friends delicious cock
>>
>>1508753
I love traveling with my gf. The only complaint i have is that she will delay our initial departure from the house/hotel by about 90 minutes because it takes her so long to get ready. But then again, i get to stare at her ass all day and fuck her brains out when we get home so it evens out.
>>
>>1509895
hi INDIANA JONES
>>
>>1508753
I love traveling with my girl. We have a damn good time. Then again she's a cook and enjoys trying new food and talking to other chefs when we travel. She also just enjoys chilling out and neither of us are into social media.

Right now we're planning on a simple spring trip either to texas or colorado and wanna go camping/stargazing and check out some lakes and springs. I wanna go fishing. Sounds comfy to fish and then we can prep and cook the fish together and just cuddle around a fire and fuck.
>>
>>1508753
We took a 9.5 hr drive and made it 13 with people arguing and kids screaming. Got on a boat with no fucking place to charge a phone. Loud faggots 24/7. The kids beating on our fucking door 24/7 non fucking stop. Paper thin fucking walls with faggots yelling all night. No cell phone service or internet. A beer was fucking $7. Land in mexico. Take 45 minute trip drifting in a bus to the beach. Get to beach. Spend 1 hour and not 39 fucking seconds goes by where some faggot isnt trying to shill some fucking bullshit to you.

We went to cazumel and i didnt even get off the fucking boat.

Fuck family trips and DOUBLEFUCK MEXICO
>>
>>1513759
I do this every year with my friends minus the fucking, need to find myself a girl thats into camping
>>
>>1513760
>DOUBLEFUCK MEXICO
how is any of that mexicos fault?
>>
>>1508780
this
>>
File: worms.jpg (43 KB, 750x610)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>1512700
>n. My GF is simple,

simply a whoreyou mean
>>
>>1513879
It's funny she wasn't into camping at all or traveling when we met. I only kinda was. But idk when we started dating I was absolutely in love w her but kinda freaked at how fast I was falling. So I tried testing the relationship by us going on a vacation trip just me and her and sorta trial running us together alone for an extended period of time. Fell more in love w her and now we just vacay every spring as tradition and I love it. I think I just love her though. We could be doing nothing in a box for a week and I'd still have a good time just talking and fucking w her.
>>
>>1513759
>>1513410
>>1512700

Ok, so what i got from this thread is dont travel with women. Unless they you fucking them...?

I can see no reason to travel with women from your post unless you are dating them and want instant access to sex? Other then that, they make terrible travel partners for a single guy, they will slow you down and generally have different interests.

Don't travel with women folks...i guess unless you are fucking them. Being single tho opens up SOOO many more doors, any one who has backpacked the world knows this.
>>
>All these people talking about how guys are incels because most women are shit to travel with

Real talk the biggest problem with most women is them sharing these nasty traits most women have which are:

>Cannot plan, mostly the guys plan
>Cannot deal with crisis situations
>Think the BF needs to handle all interaction with the locals
>Constant social media BS
>Impulsive as fuck
>Impulsive as fuck with money too
>Bitching about things that can easily be solved with patience and a level head
>Sometimes a high change of cheating and thinking they are entitled to it and then surprised that you dump them then and there hahaha (I and friends had this happen)

Of course there will be women, especially the older ones, than can be a good travel companion, but women in their 20' and 30' are annoying as fuck most of the time.
>>
File: 4863083522868561973_n.jpg (295 KB, 1080x1080)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>1508769
You probably say this because you are straight and only notice when women do it.
I'm a thirsty homo and follow a few handsome guys I know, and they do the exact same shit. Never miss an opportunity to show off how buff they look and fish for compliments.
Pic related: can you honestly say this was taken for any purpose other than to show his physique and get DMs from potential whores?
It's not a female thing. It's a Chad & Stacy thing.
>>
>>1514356
Well I also enjoy my girlfriends company and she helps plan the travel and we finance a lot of it together. She'll bring her best friend who's a little pothead that just has us constantly supplied with weed on trips. I'll invited one of my best friends who's a lesbian who will bring her gf too. So it'll be me and 4 girls and we still have had a good time all though they'll tease me about being the only man.

I don't backpack the world I guess I'd have to be real alone for that. Like no friends here or work or family in order to just leave that for so long.

I don't think you should travel with anyone unless they can add something to the experience. Unless you know you have a good time with them. I've traveled before with broke ass dudes that just wanted to use me for the experience but were trash the whole time. I've traveled with girls that ruined it.

Just find good people in your life and then they'll make travel that much better. But if all you can see to like about a girl is fucking then you're only gonna find shit girls with nothing to offer but fucking.
>>
>>1509414
Imagine living on Burgerland or the Califate of United Kingdom and don't be able to meet a pure, easy-going, non-high maintenance girl to form a family with. Truly hellish.
>>
>>1514453
>muh weed
>muh foursomes

god you sound like such a faggot
>>
>>1508769
You are a great man and don't deserve all these negative comments. Basically a travel genius. %100 based and Chadpilled
>>
>>1514418
>planning
I just go to a place and do stuff and stuff happens.
>>1514425
lol makes sense. Cherrypicking because normal guys don't notice guys doing it because they don't care
>>
>>1508753
Depends. I met an amazing girl in Spain who worked in my hostel. Dutch, artsy but in a non-gay way. She sang at a local cafe every other day. Her and I spent parts of the trip just walking around the city. A bit too hippiesh for my taste but an awesome travel partner and fuck.
>>
>>1514627
>I just go to a place and do stuff and stuff happens.
Yes that is the essential woman. I hate this. Especially if I am paying a shitload to be there.
>>
>>1514418
>>Cannot plan, mostly the guys plan
>>Impulsive as fuck

The combo of these two things:
>she doesn't plan, so i do it
>she follows my plan when it's convenient for her (ie getting out of the airport, renting a car...)
>but then she decides to change everything as she likes, "l want go here and not there"
>then complain she didn't have a say in anything and that she's not aware of anything i've planned

women are shit
>>
>>1514752
Yes and then you ask them way before hand to include them in the planning process which they reject multiple times for mundane things like watching a movie or calling friends and THEN

>then complain she didn't have a say in anything and that she's not aware of anything i've planned

Seriously, young women of my gen (Z and millennial) are absolute shite. They claim to be emancipated, but do not take on any masculine traits.
>>
>>1514418
>Cannot plan, mostly the guys plan
This is mostly true. I'm the one that drafts itineraries and researches things to do. But she usually inputs stuff. We're going to Hawaii because she wants to go up Mauna Kea and stargaze.
>Cannot deal with crisis situations
True to some extent. Not really an issue.
>Think the BF needs to handle all interaction with the locals
She's bilingual. I only speak english.
>Constant social media BS
Not really. No more than me anyway.
>Impulsive as fuck
No
>Impulsive as fuck with money too
No that's me. She's much more frugal and doesnt like spending
>Bitching about things that can easily be solved with patience and a level head
Thats also me. I "sweat the small stuff" and will let it snowball. She usually has to gently calm me down and bring me back to reality.
>Sometimes a high change of cheating and thinking they are entitled to it and then surprised that you dump them then and there hahaha (I and friends had this happen)
LMAO and here it is. Anon got cucked and now he hates all females. Pathetic.
>>
>>1514860
Okay thanks for your personal blog posts. I dont hate all women, women that are below 20 are basically teens and will listen to you and follow quietly, women that are older than 40 do the same or plan ahead.

>cucked
I dont think you know what the word means anon
>>
>>1514749
I dont know about that person, but I'm a dude and I follow the same plan really. I've had amazing adventures doing this. Sure Ill check out museums and shit. But mostly just wander and talk to strangers
>>
>>1514418
Hate to admit it but the vietnamese Basket Weaving forum is always right about this stuff.
I got engaged to a girl who was best travelling companion of my whole life. But after getting engaged, she started showing her true colors.

>>1514752
>she doesn't plan, so i do it
>she follows my plan when it's convenient for her (ie getting out of the airport, renting a car...)
>but then she decides to change everything as she likes, "l want go here and not there"

Fucking true af. She did not let me plan stuff because she wanted to plan this trip. But then forgot about the planning stuff. still I made some plans. She thought those were boring and wanted to visit some touristy place. She went ahead and visited some market and shit and took me along, she hated it, we got lost, she got scared, I was mad at her and still she put all of the blame on me about how I wasted her day.
Next day, we went and visited the places I planned for earlier day and she loved the heck out of it.

Women are mysterious creatures.
>>
>>1512692
>then again social media basically is your life resume and like regular resumes makes you look weird if it's very bare or have long periods of unemployment
Only to brainless normies bud
>>
>>1514418
>but women in their 20' and 30' are annoying as fuck most of the time.
thats not restricted to traveling though
>>
>>1508786
>Why are you even on /trv/ if you have never spoken to real women?
I would like to know the logic behind this statement, if any.
>>
>>1516132
Same here.
>>
>>1514860

>My girlfriend speaks more languages than me, uses less social media, handles pressure situations better, and is more intelligent with money.

Most relationships don't work like this. You are evidently an NPC or just generally below average in the intelligence and life department. Having said that, you're punching so stick with her.
>>
>>1508769
>1508800 #
Fuck roasties
>>
>>1508786
>>1508800
>>1509085

fuck off to reddit triggered faggot
>>
>>1509895
Okay bear Grylls
>>
>>
>>1508753
You all have two options
1: You believe that there are women with different personalities and you find one that you like
2: You believe all women are the same and become an incel
Just fucking choose and stop posting about it all over the internet.
>>
>>1520872
Nice false dilemma
>>
>>1520872
3 You understand that there are deep social behaviors, mostly influenced by feminism and social media, that make this generation of women for a big part narcissisitic and hostile/toxic.
>>
>>1520872
good post anon
>>
>>1521135
that's just a restate of #2
>>
>>1520872
This.
>>
>>1521143
Not really, it is a different insight. Unless you unironically believe in your own fallacies of course.
>>
>>1520872
#3 stop giving a fuck about garbage
>>
>>1508753
lol at 1/2 the people here.
Travelling with a low key beautiful woman and experiencing awesome shit together is top-tier.

Could I have hiked 30% faster without her there? seen a few extra monuments? Sure, but the trade off is so worth it you fools have no idea,
Keep thinking it's all pussywhipped dopes taking pictures of insta thots, delude yourself into believing that caricature .
>>
>>1521712
>Could I have hiked 30% faster without her there? seen a few extra monuments?
If only it were just that...
>>
what's travelling with a woman like?
>>
File: 1444653406125.png (689 KB, 1221x1080)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>1521914
pretty shitty
its like being a caddy that does not get paid while all your friends are golfing
>>
>>1521914
with social media it's pretty bad.

you will basically be her personal photographer. be prepared to retake the same photo 100 times. no imagine doing this at least every 15 minutes
>>
>>1514860
>Thats also me. I "sweat the small stuff" and will let it snowball. She usually has to gently calm me down and bring me back to reality.
"h-honey I'm literally shaking rn"
What a fag!
>>
>Say anything remotely critical of anything women do
>Immediately bombarded with attacks directed at your sexual success

Why is everything about muh vagina with women?
>>
>>1509522

Harsh, but true. No one these days is willing to accept that stereotypes, particularly gender stereotypes, exist because they are fucking real.

There are exceptions, and plenty of chicks are smashing the barriers down and proving to be as capable as men in certain areas, but a reminder this thread is about stereotypical millennial women, namely those in the OP pic.
>>
>>1517600
lol kid you'e extremely overweight and smell bad. You've never been in a relationship.
Feels good being better than you.
>>
>>1523127
Post of a pic of how fat you are so we can laugh.
>>
>>1521935
So how long until you shoot up a school, incel?
>>
>>1523133
>>1523134
>>1523135

Do you inflict pain on domestic animals? I get the impression you'd be capable of that, coming to a forum to mindlessly attempt to insult faceless people on the internet. There are easier ways to get attention...
>>
>>1509883
>not having friendly relief sessions with your mate
What a gay.
>>
>>1509972
Being a fatass is a sign of having bad habits, lack of self respect and self control, so they're not too far off.
>>
>>1523141
Yikes, kid. Maybe it's time to get a job?
>>
I doxxed OP and found this pic of him meeting Ronda Rousey on his facebook.
>>
>>1513760
>do the shittiest stuff possible in the shittiest part of a country
> with shitty people in a shittily planned trip
> it's the country's fault

I don't even like Mexico that much but you're a fucking idiot for being mad at Mecico for your own fuckups.
>>
>>1509552
The only one I can relate to is the unsafe part besides that I don’t experience any of those with my girlfriend.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/fit/1547445625205.jpg
>>
>>1509552
>>let's swing by the hotel for a bit

I think they do this because their vayjayjay needs a lot of maintenance every 5 hours or so.

I've also had:
>let's stay at the hotel this evening, i need to wash my hair
>>
>>1511889
I would disagree with you a couple of years ago but nu-/trv/ is like this.
>>
>>1523216
lmao holy shit everyone laugh at this stupid brainlet thats too dumb to upload a pic
>>
>>1509895
>google maps is for chumps
Ok bud good luck walking literally everywhere without maps and still seeing everything you wanted to see.
>>
Im a socially awkward beta and when I travel with girls they end up resenting me...
>>
>>1514356
If you’re travelling with a woman you are not also fucking, you are gay or stupid. Never do that. You bring women to places to fuck them there. Why would you ever carry dead weight on a canoe or up a mountain, if not to fuck it when you arrive?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.