[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

My wife has spent over $4500 on travel expenses for upcoming trips. I think she's having a manic episode or is planning to kill herself before the bills are due.

Anyway, is it wrong for me to go on the trips and have fun? Or should I be concerned? Thanks, mates.
>>
>>1504764
Get a life insurance policy in her name and make sure she does it in a way that looks like an accident.
>>
>>1504767
This doesn't seem like a great idea and overall I'd prefer it if she stayed alive.
>>
>>1504764
You know your wife better than us( probably). As always make sure you can afford to go on vacation, making expensive getaways isn’t worth the debt, smaller local trips can be just as fun and enriching.
>>
>>1504771
It's never to early to think about life insurance. I've got $20k on my wife. No kids yet, and that amount will at least cover funeral expenses.
>>
File: Treehouse_of_Horror_XIV.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>1504880
Make it a million and I'll kill her and we can split it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.