[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to the 1:18th general. Here we discuss all 1:18th lines. Post your customs, dios, collections, squads, playsets, vehicles and anything else related to this awesome scale.

We encourage everyone to post pictures and share news of anything related to this scale. Let's keep this general one of the best in /toy/!

Previous thread >>7793670
>>
>>7848605

Can't wait to get my WW2 MGR figures. I'm gonna make some quick WW2 Joe's out of em.
>>
Everyone’s so excited for the WWII Marauders figures that they’re neglecting the fact that there haven’t been any period 1:18 vehicles since BBi and 21st Century Toys we’re a common sight at Walmart and Toys R Us. They’re were like 50 goddamn P-51 variants at about $20 each
>>
>>7849126
>They’re
typo

Also, check out this shit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bonuth/
>>
>>7849126
Yup. The good old days, as it were. The upside is Marauder hasn't made any vehicle crewmen in the first wave, so I don't have to spend a fortune manning panzers, nor do I have to take up that languishing Fw 190D-9 project.
>>
>>7849126
>>7849128

This guy too. I've been a long time admirer of his work ever since I saw his pics on JoeDios

https://www.flickr.com/photos/falconchile2/
>>
>>7849126
Don't remind me. I kick myself for not picking more if those WW2 vehicles.
>>
Preorders are open for the DNL wave 1.5 and they need 500 sells of each character to keep production on schedule, so you guys should head over to the site so we can get these figures ASAP.
>>
>>7849269
>shitty figures
>shitty person running it
No thanks
>>
>>7849269
Bitch, if I wanted to spend time with a busted little hillbilly I'd go visit my dad in hospice care.
>>
>>7849269
I just want to buy this, I don't wanna wait for 499 other assholes in an already niche interest to decide on the specific figures I want

>>7849411
>shitty person running it
I'll bite. What'd he do? Can't be worse than the BFS people
>>
>>7849411
Figures are great, only problem I've heard about them is people ham handing them and them breaking from that. but I've never had a problem.
>>7849417
He's a prospector not a hillbilly you, charlatan! honestly I'm more about the Vaquero and the Gunfighter but there is something charming about a realistic Stinky Pete.
>>7849445
It seems like all the collector's market figure guys have skeletons in their closet but I've only heard rumors. Can't be as bad as Boss Fight that's for sure.
>>
All the Boss Fight people ever did was give their dumb opinions on facebook, like every other fucking idiot does. They're fairly honest in every relevant way.

The Chicken Fried Toys guy was a recaster and he got a bad rap for shipping stuff really late and going incommunicado for months at a time, and people didn't always get their stuff. Lots of bad feelings. It hasn't carried over to the toy line that much but it has a little bit.
>>
>>7849457
>skeletons in their closet but I've only heard rumors
Girl, gimme deets
>>
>>7849465
I thought that was TofuJesse? didn't he a breakdown a year or so back?
>>7849466
I guess see above. I've heard he's abrasive and kind of rude but the times I've interacted with the Chicken Fried Toy guys it's been good. Not Marauder good. but still alright.
>>
>>7849493
I mean Boss fight did insult people who didn't like their headsculpts before they knew they were based on real people But... the Dime Novel Legends headsculpts are based on real people and they look great and fit the setting so IDK different strokes.
>>
>>7849493
Being rude =/= drama

Not saying you shouldn't call the guy out for being a dick, but unless there's more, that doesn't sound worthy of boycotting a product.
>>
The Chicken Fried Toys thing is a non-issue now anyway, that was a concern in the initial kickstarter but they delivered their products. There's enough other people involved in Dime Novel Legends and Chicken Fried Toys(god that's a stupid name) that one guy being shady years ago shouldn't factor in.
>>
>>7849533
agreed plus you can tell they are really passionate about this product and want to deliver the best, plus Cowboys are cool.
>>
>>7849493
>I thought that was TofuJesse? didn't he a breakdown a year or so back?

The guy in question is Alyosha. In addition to >>7849465, he was known to be especially rude to customers that got tired of his excuses and inability to deliver product. He'd also schlep his ass to cons/shows while not delivering said product.

>>7849538
>The Chicken Fried Toys thing is a non-issue now anyway, that was a concern in the initial kickstarter but they delivered their products. There's enough other people involved in Dime Novel Legends and Chicken Fried Toys(god that's a stupid name) that one guy being shady years ago shouldn't factor in.

That's the long and short of it. It comes down to if you want to give money to that stupid dickhead at the expense of the other fellows involved. I make no judgements one way or the other.
>>
>>7849533
fuck you he took my money never sent my order which was quite big and then later shut his fucking site down. keep sucking his dick.
>>
>>7849493
> TofuJesse
ya, he had a breakdown and I never saw most of an order from him
(claimed that the local postal employees were stealing orders he was shipping etc. wrote it off.)
>>Alyosha.
Rode this guy's ass for about a year and a half to get an order from him.
But I've heard actually competent minders were in charge of chicken fried so I don't worry.
if it was just him and his janky ass Broken Arrow Toys THEN you would have to worry. As it is THIS line has been okay.
>>
>>7849445
He basically doesn’t understand economics or market research.

He posts constantly in the group on fb that there are 2000 members and they have not got enough people buying the preorders etc etc.

But the way he words it is snarky as fuck, like it’s the 2000 group members responsibility to fund this shit.

Bro I just like looking at the pictures people post, I don’t wanna own your goofy ass hillbilly looking figures - get over yourself
>>
>>7849889
Old prospectors have a pretty solid part of the old West...
and if you don't like Gabby Hayes maybe you shouldn't be investing in these.
I would like to see more Rootin tootin Cowgirls.
- and whores.
>>
>>7849925
Soiled Dove is a figure that is being worked on.
>>
Was digging through fodder and found all my WWII stuff in anticipation for Marauders. I know they’ll probably be in-hand by the time this thread dies but they won’t stop edging me by posting product samples. I cannot fucking wait another second!
>>
>>7849672
"unless there's more" you illiterate bottom-feeder. I don't know this bitch, you say "drama" with no elaboration, why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>7850274
Nice!

I'm surprised MGR didn't release a trench gun. Sucks because I wanted to make a WW2 Flint and he needs that shotgun.
>>
File: 1-18Dukes.jpg (27 KB, 557x373)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Suddenly, an inexplicable Mego licensed 1:18 line appears!
>>
>>7850438
>that doesn't sound worthy of boycotting a product.
you already took a side
>>
File: P1030358.jpg (416 KB, 1080x1440)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
>>7851496
>I'm COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!
>>
What is everyone working on? Any customs, easy kitbashes, dios?

What are you eagerly waiting to arrive?
>>
>>7852288
>What is everyone working on? Any customs, easy kitbashes, dios?
I am going to repaint one of my Rogue One tanks blue to go with the Marauders red uniform German WW2 soldiers, make a kind of futuristic but throwback army thing. Also working on kitbashing some cheap lame star wars vehicles into cool ones ala Empire Toy Works.
>What are you eagerly waiting to arrive?
WW2 Marauders, BFS Horses
>>
>>7852288
I'm working on building a photobooth so I can take some actually decent pictures of my stuff.
>>
>>7852294
I am so fucking hype for the red WW2 bad guys. They're going to make amazing troop builders.
>>
>working on
Working on pic related and some goblins

>waiting on
Marauder WW2, BFS Horse KS, animal kingdom deluxe figure, Planet Green Valley pre-order and Hiya jungle pred and RobertCop
>>
File: 7102734.jpg (117 KB, 947x599)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>7852288
Found this chicken fella for £1, and modified Vulcan's gun to fit on a custom piece I made with a sprue bit. Never liked interchanging accessories, would rather they function like the actual role play toy.
>>
File: Toby.jpg (4 KB, 196x196)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>7851124
>Cooter
>>
>>7852288
Trying to build some coherence and design into my sci fi city diorama. I was initially inspired by Empire Toy Works and started building sci-fi building but they somehow don't fit together.

I need to fill-up the spaces and holes to create a genuine cramped cyberpunk feel.

Will add photos when I get home
>>
>>7852288
I want to complete my jurassic park main cast. Planning on buying a couple more used calico critters' houses to use them as props for an occupied village.

Hey do you know if playmobile stuff works ok as props for joes? They have a map of the US and an Earth globe that would be a nice addition to Cobra Commander if they are not too small.
>>
>>7853847
Also I already got the guns I ordered from marauders and I fucking love the AKM's they are bulky and like seem to have more weight and more detail than their normal ak47. I really liked them.
>>
>>7853847
Pic related for playmobil
>>
>>7853939
The furniture would be too small. The globe would work fine. The map would work if you hung it on a wall or lay it on a table. The stand for the map is way too short for Joe's. You could modify it and make the stand longer.
>>
>>7852288
Desperately waiting for my Acid Rain figure to arrive from BBTS. Still haven’t heard back from them and my order is still in the “processing” stage so I doubt it’ll get here any time soon :(
Anybody got any experience, tips, stories of their Acid Rain troops? I just found the line and they look fabulous but it’s hard to find anything substantial online in terms of discussion. [spoiler]I think I’m gonna end up wanting more[/spoiler]
>>
>>7853958

What do you wanna know?
>>
>>7854193
Nice team you got there.
>>
>>7854576

Thanks, I’ve been addicted to the line for quite some time. 100% Shadywar’s fault.
>>
File: DSC08370.jpg (388 KB, 1616x1080)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>7853958
I started collecting acid rain bec of the superior quality and articulation. My all time favorite figure is still Bob.

I think they are great for army building, there are a few color schemes but sand is the most dominant one so far.

I use them as troop bodies for my alien army. In a sci-fi universe of aliens and planets, why are star wars armies still human? Thats my plan. To create an alien army. I bought 10+ abenedo alien heads. Now I just need the bodies to fill em up.

My storyline is simple: these guys are an alien empire technologically parallel to mankind. They are border skirmishes with the human faction. Alien empire is mainly marine green while humans will be tan and black colorscheme.
>>
File: IMG_20190814_004443.jpg (3.27 MB, 2976x3968)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
>>7854714
I started collecting a full team of bucks but quickly grew tired of them. I wanted a more standard army. I let go of my bucks guys for 22$ each. Such a shame. I only have bob and king left.

I have a lot of omangans now but I find the omangan soldier too thin. I see them as a veteran (old man) corps with life support systems. The reborn trooper is amazing! Swap the head out and you've got a great power armor look.

My future plan is to collect the named characters and the yamato faction. Depending on the releases.
>>
>>7854193
So pissed i missed picking up more of these guys, bank froze any purchasing the same week they happened to get sold out, maybe they will do a 3rd run if I'm lucky lol, great pic though!
>>
>>7854724
So I saw you put up a picture of this guy with an energy shield. I just wanted to say I thought and still think it's a great idea. I'm planning to get a Reborne trooper just to make something similar. Thanks for the great idea, anon.
>>
>>7848605
This pic just makes me want to see the return of SGT.Savage
>>
>>7848605
I prefer the Jae Lee designs, but I really love the idea of GI Joe in WW2
>>
File: DSC07483.jpg (465 KB, 1616x1080)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>7854816
You mean this one?

I need to find a better way to attach the shield. The plastic clamp of the shield is damaging the paintjob of the fig
>>
>>7854920
Yep, this one!
>>
>>7854714
Where can I buy a 1/18 Abaddon trooper that doesn't cost a college fund
>>
>>7854981
I strongly suggest you skip that.
Live in the present, buy their present releases.
Dont go chasing past ones bec:

1. rape prices. you cant army build them w rape prices
2. newer figs have a diff articulation system
3. the omangan trooper is very thin. Like it feels like the joints will break any moment.
4. there are way better troops yet to come out. the yamato troopers look amazing

i dont own an abaddon trooper myself. I just make do with flame troopers and removing their backpacks.
>>
>>7854714
Sweet sets mate!
>>
>> 7854724
>Selling Bucks for $22

Ouch. Bob and Steel go for like $150 each. The absolute cheapest I’ve seen a Bucks team member go for of late was like $75. I lucked out and have all of them except Steel

>>7855046
>high aftermarket prices

This. Although if you’re looking for aftermarket you might get a deal on FB, there’s a BST called Nuclear Storm. Not saying it’s regularly cheap but you might be surprised every now and then. It’s especially great for getting a hold of the older vehicles.

However, sometimes you’ll luck out and there’ll be a reissue. The Marines were going for $100 a pop in the aftermarket right up until the point they got a reissue. Unlike the Sand Infantryman the Marine reissue is identical to the original save for a softer harness and pack. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Abaddon Trooper gets a reissue.
>>
>>7853939
What the other anon said. Generally speaking, Playmobil objects that relate to a human's height will be too small for 1/18 because of Playmobil's short legs. Tools and hand related objetcs will work fine since Playmobil torso and arms are almost the same size as those of an 1/18 figure and some of the objects may even be oversized enough to fit in 1/12 scale.
>>
what's another name for hockey tape? I live in Mexico and can't find it in the home improvement at walmart for example and nobody knows what I'm talking about because nobody has even heard of hockey here.

I want it to make straps for rifles as I've seen other guys do, it looks cool and realistic.
>>
>>7855940
You might try athletic tape, over in the first aid area.
>>
>>7854193
Are there any specific sets or figures in particular you would recommend? 2/3 of my order just arrived (EOS Raider, Sofi, and hopefully soon AMM Prospector) and I realized they’re gonna need someone to fight with/against/around. I was eyeing the Flak Bike cuz it looks super cool or perhaps the Trailer or Laurel Rescue since he’s got wicked accessories. My dumb ass made the mistake of ordering the triple pack of Abadon troopers only to realize they’re scaled for 1:28 (knew it was too good to be true).
>>
>>7855959
will try. Thanks.
>>
>>7855965

Out of the three mentioned, I’d get the Flak Bike, but I do love the Laurels. I think my favorites are the Corpse Laurel and the Airborne Marine Laurel. The original speeder is either getting a restock or a reissue on BBTS, it’s available for preorder.

As far as figures go I personally think the best design is the original body— the kind seen on the Sol Commanders, Bucks Team, Taste of Coffee dio, Sand Infantry, and Marines. If you can’t do aftermarket I’d recommend the Sand Engineer. It’s out currently so you won’t be scalped and it’s pretty much the same figure just with different joints, pegs, and holes and accessories
>>
File: EI4SQuLU4AEGWgE.jpg (184 KB, 1296x864)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>7853958
I currently own only 5 Acid Rain figures and not one of them are bad or have any major issues.

My only very minor issues are ...
1) My Reborn Trooper's chest plate was coming off too easily so I applied some future shine and that seemed to do the trick.
..and ..
2) The plastic feels a bit soft or gummy so I'm always worried that joints will come apart when I move them, but so far that hasn't happened so I think it's just my own paranoia.

Been thinking about picking up a few more. Maybe Sofi.
>>
>>7852370
>Planet Green Valley
Starting to wonder if those will ever get released..
>>
>>7856199
I know bro. I'm loosing hope.
>>
>>7856184
I’m in love.
What’s the best way to mix and match or swap out accessories? I’d like to switch the current belt out with the shoulder straps but I’m worried I’m gonna break if I don’t take these apart the right way. It’s all just ball joints right?
>>
Lady Jaye looks like THIS?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>7856380
No she looks like this
>>
>>7856356

The armor has a peg in the rear under the arm, like a GI Joe harness. As far as I can tell, the belt on the females is a one piece ring so you'll have to pop off her upper torso just under the tits, then slide the belt up and over her stomach.
>>
>>7856423
Got the belt off, thanks!
I was going to swap out the spare magazine for the second pistol holder... but I think the hole is smaller than it needs to be...
>>
>>
>>7856382
based ARAH poster
>>
Operation Overload has begun!
>>
File: Rebel Team YEAH REBELS.jpg (968 KB, 2048x1536)
968 KB
968 KB JPG
>>
>>7858315
I thought my body was ready. It wasn't.
>>
>>7858494
outstanding anon very very nice. If I may, could you post pics of the SW tank with the figures?
>>
File: Yearning Pepe.jpg (19 KB, 443x332)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7858315
does this mean this particular camo scheme is never ever gonna be available for purchase on their site?
>>
>>7859095
That is correct.
>>
>>7859095
They could always do the other pattern (I can't tell if this is supposed to be spring Eichenlaub or 44 dot, the smock would indicate eichenlaub).

Have faith, anon!
>>
File: 20191118_155759.jpg (3.38 MB, 4032x3024)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
So Target has these Hero Force toys, they're basically chap mei/lanard toys. I've wanted a cargo/troop transport for a long time and the only one I was able to find was the Indiana Jones one which goes for $70+. So the hero force line had a troop truck for $35, at my local Target, the truck, a boat and helicopter have all hit clearance with the truck going for $15 and the 25% off on a single toy I grabbed the truck for $13.
>>
File: 20191118_155812.jpg (3.29 MB, 4032x3024)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB JPG
>>7860018
It sits 8, also it comes with these jack stands that screw in so you can actually lift it so it won't roll when on display.
>>
File: 20191118_155827.jpg (3.02 MB, 4032x3024)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>7860021
I'll end up painting this thing at some point because the desert camo isn't really doing anything for me.
>>
File: 20191118_155939.jpg (3.41 MB, 4032x3024)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>7860027
Canopy is also removable. While not painted, the floor also has like a wooden detail to it.
>>
>>7860032
>>7860027
>>7860021
>>7860018
Nice! I picked up their c-130. Haven't seen the truck yet though.
>>
>>7860018
Damn this looks nice, a couple of these to make a convoy for my LRRP's joes to disrupt. I was also eyeing the indiana jones truck you mentioned. How the fuck did I miss that one when it was new? And Bbi vehicles, fuck money and age for being out of sync with cool releases.
>>
>>7860172
The only downside other than minimal paint apps (I paid $13 I'm not complaining myself.) Is there's no steering wheels and the doors don't open. But that's not a huge deal for me.
>>
>>7860021
>>7860027
>>7860032

I found this at the hisstank forums to inspire you anon

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/474310-chap-mei-soldier-force-custom-cargo-truck.html
>>
>>7860480
holy shit, I really dig this. Thanks anon, I might try something like this. I may see if I can put some storage containers on the side of it as well.
>>
I love these Acid Rain figs but I haven’t got anything to scale with them for combat. Any good suggestions for monsters or mutants or other creatures of carnage?
>>
>>7861281
Aaaand that’s what I get for not cropping...
>>
>>7861287
I was worried they were gonna melt.
>>
>>7861281
>>7861287
>>7861351
boobies
>>
>>7861353
tactical tiddie
>>
>>7861887
>>
File: cleric.jpg (1.98 MB, 2040x2682)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
Saw some fortnite weapon keychains today and thought this staff might look good 1:18 stuff.
I was a bit concerned about the weight and the fortnite logo, but it worked out much better than I expected. I didn't even have to try to get the fortnite logo off yet, it's just perfectly concealed by the hand.
Maybe I'll make some custom cleric/priest character that uses this as his main weapon.
>>
>>7862026
looks awesome. What is their God's name I wonder? And their lore? so much to think about.
>>
>>7862026
Looks awesome.
Do you know which packaging the keychain is from or which line?

I plan to use it as a staff for an alien diplomat/
>>
Heads up, I just got notified that my WW2 KS has shipped. So be on the lookout. I didn't think id get mine until after NYCC. Damn I'm excited!
>>
>>7864036
Dude on a Facebook group already got his
>>
>>7864159
pics
>>
>>7864036

Mine are showing as delivered but I’m out of town until tomorrow
>>
>>7864210
>>
File: mechanic.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I'm thinking I might grab some of those Rose Tico Black Series and swap the heads and use them for mechanics. Don't tell the Star Wars General
>>
>>7864439
they're not that bad as chinese soldiers
>>
>>7864439
Ive been thinking about short black series figs that can work as tall 3.75 inch characters.

Do you have a pic of 6 inch rose next to a 4 inch fig?
>>
>>7864527
Actually there was apparently a 3.75 inch black series one which is what I ordered. I had to google it because I thought Black Series was only 6 inch.

This is the one I ordered. Has the 9.5 cm which is about 3.75. in. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075CNQYWD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>7864534
Black Series small Rose actually looks bad in person. The joint cuts are very gappy, the pelvis looks like a diaper, and the face looks like Oliver Hardy with a shave. That I don't even understand since the 5 POA Rose looks fine, except Hasbro will make 10 different heads that don't match up instead of just one good head that all toys of that character share.
>>
>>7864549
That's a bit of a bummer but it was only 4 bucks. I'm going to put a different head on it. But if the rest is shit I can always use the vintage collection one which is probably similar.
>>
>>7864439
I got the 5poa of her sister and head swapped them and it's much better
>>
File: Drossel Hips Thighs.jpg (79 KB, 727x367)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>7861887
>Wide-set legs with no hips
God dammit.
>>
File: IMG_20191121_095128.jpg (24 KB, 600x600)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Lanard is doing a 1:18 Alien line apparently.
>>
File: IMG_20191121_095120.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>7865312
>>
>>7865312
>>7865314
...what
>>
>>7865312
>>7865314
>bootleg toys
>bootleg franchise

makes sense to me!
>>
>>7865312
I'll be buying these for those knock off aliens.
>>
>>7865665
they look like a lot of fun. I'd prefer more realistic sculpts and better articulation but Lanard has been bringing it the past year or so.
>>
>>7865695
Nah.
>>
>>7865665
They are officially licensed though
>>
>>7865633
>bootleg franchise
What
>>
>>7865721
Lanards is a bootleg company. Its all shit.
>>
>>7865723
What about Alien as a bootleg franchise?
>>
>>7865727
Bootleg of HR Giger works. Also the extended lore for Alien is shit.
>>
>>7865723
>>7865633

Lanard is a dangerously Based toy company that is always welcome.
>>
>>7865630
this
>>
>>7864857
I had to Google Rose tico's sister because I thought you were fucking with me. Paige Rico, great idea for the head.

>>7865703
That's fucking weird but alright. Why not? Who better to capture the creeping terror of souless H.R Gigher murder creatures like the fine folks at Lolnard? I might try and paint them.
>>
>>7865900
I think if you give them a black /sepia / dark brown wash the aliens could look interesting.
>>
>>7865312
>>7865314
Are these coming to the States?
>>
>>7866043
Don't see why not. Their Jumanji, Rampage, and Corps stuff comes here. Typically only in Wal-Mart, though.
>>
Lanyard Alien line exclusive to Walmart in US.
>>
>>7866096
Lanard even.
>>
File: updates.gif (1.23 MB, 300x182)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>mfw I don't even remember what I ordered from the MGR WWII KS but I get the shipped notification
>>
>>7864302
not digging those early war german uniforms tbqh. It might be a bit of jelousy since I didn't pledge, but the SS camo soldiers posted earlier are 100 times more pleasent to look at.
>>
>>7866285
They're coming out with these, atlease. Autumn camo for the SS dudes.
>>
>>7866318
>>
Rifles are a tad on the big side. The smaller of the two my American is holding is from 21st Century Toys
>>
>>7866452
So how do the lower part of their coats work?
>>
>>7866463
>So how do the lower part of their coats work?

Its a skit attached to the hips. So when you pop the torso off the bottom part of the coat will be on the leg half. Looks to be a one piece ring.

I'm not sure if it comes off yet because it's very tight and I don't wanna ham-hand it so I couldn't tell you if its glued or pegged on.
>>
>>7865312
>>7865314
Neca versions when?
>>
File: Lanard Alien Queen.jpg (72 KB, 600x600)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>7865312

They're even making a queen.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/other-action-figures-and-playsets/alien-queen/p/185041

Colors are a bit weird but they'll probably be cheap enough to give them a try. It'd be cool to see a Predator from them.
>>
>>7866500
>https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/other-action-figures-and-playsets/alien-queen/p/185041
Needs a Lanard Powerloader to face off.
>>
>>7862581
>Do you know which packaging the keychain is from or which line?
pic related, it seems they are just called "Fortnite metal keychains"
>I plan to use it as a staff for an alien diplomat
I like that idea, could work really well
>>
>>7866500
>It'd be cool to see a Predator from them.

Just buy the Neca.
>>
>>7867697
>That scale tho..

Hiya would be a better choice.
>>
Does anyone have a gi joe display of the HQ with all the other playsets like the guard post and LAW emplacement
>>
>>7867692
>"Fortnite metal keychains"
they should call themselves "stab yourself in the leg keychains"
>>
>>7867713
Not to mention neca breaks if you look at it wrong
>>
>>7868958
Be careful lest you summon NECAutist
>>
>>7868522
Sadly all I have is a (almost complete) Tactical Battle Platform.
>>
>>7868972
I don't think I ever seen someone put them all together in an out door setting.
>>
>>7868970
I thought speaking the truth would be safe in a 1:18 thread but maybe you are right
>>
File: 20191123_233435.jpg (2.23 MB, 1652x3108)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>7866452
Actually the M1 seems to be about right scale wise.
>>
File: 20191123_233352.jpg (2.82 MB, 1645x2923)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>7869843
Both with butt on the ground the muzzle reaches above the waist line. The M1 is pretty long.
>>
>>7868522
You know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone set up the '83 and '92 HQs together as one.
Now what would be really fun is displaying all the mobile playsets together: Defiant Complex, Mobile Command Center, Rolling Operations Command Center...
>>
>>7869843

Interesting. You know what bothers me most about it’s size? The fact that it’ll stretch the hands out. It’s already kind of hard to get it to hold a lot of these >>7850274 and the only way I’ve managed to get another helmet on is to use a bald MTF head.
>>
File: 20191123_235746.jpg (2.94 MB, 2181x3136)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>>7869865
Ya the rifle is pretty loose in the hands I noticed. The right is really wide and the left is just tight enough to grip it ok, so has to have a double grip to hold it well.
>>
File: IMG_20191125_012936.jpg (2.61 MB, 3968x2976)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
So I got 4 broken Forsettis that pretty much disintegrated while posing.

Bought them for 100 dollars are now they are broken :(

How can I fix this? Can I replace the entire legs with MTF? Unfortunately acid rain legs still have the best articulation compared to any other toyline but they break so fast :(
>>
>>7870634

Short answer, you forced them. The older ones have a ratchet joint that at times was really stiff and if pushed too far they'd snap. The newer ones don't have this problem. You can cannibalize parts. At quick glance I can tell that you can fully repair two of these.
>>
>>7870866
Hips and feet (swivel area not the joint) crumbled and broke - no ratchet here at all. The rubber litterally disintegrated :(
>>
>>7871306
Damn that sucks. I'm glad i did never got into that line.
>>
>>7871306

That’s a new one. I’ve heard of them loosening up but not getting brittle. The oldest one I have is a first gen Agurts infantryman and he’s gotten kinda oily in the joints.
>>
>>7871342
I have a dozen acid rain figures from omanga reborns to flame troopers to marine infantry and puppets and the old bucks team - this is my first ever breakage.

I'm really surprised how the hips and ankles crack and break so easily. It reminds me of the first ever joytoy releases. Could this be a specific problem to forseti viking figures?
>>
>>7871444
no idea, you may have gotten a bad batch. I never had a problem with any of my Vikings.
>>
>>7871455
How are the toy alliance figs compared to the old one - in terms of durability?

I might invest in those instead if they are more durable and less prone to breakage.
>>
>>7871461

They’re more durable. All the rubber joints are replaced with plastic hinges which eliminate the ratchet. The only weak spot is the T bar which is still a hard plastic. They’re built similarly to the Omanga and female characters. My only complaint is that the prices aren’t compatible with the Ori Toy stuff (different size pegs and holes) and the weathering is all but gone on my Sand engineer.
>>
>>7871480
>prices
I meant pieces.
>>
>>7871480
Great. Can't wait for the new field marine units then. Will order a bunch and stick to the green color scheme.

I wanted the forseti vikings to be my own version of a generic "stormtrooper" but alas the leg/feet issues cause concern.

Have you seen the old Troops of Doom webcomic? That one inspired me to make stories of soldiers - but I wanted mine to be generic and not attached to any existing lore.
>>
>>7871700

I'm also hoping for new Marines but I'm not aware of anything down the pipeline. They seem to be focusing on a new faction. On the one hand, Acid Rain is easy to predict because they show things YEARS in advance. I mean, Sofi came out a few months ago and her prototype's been around since summer 2015. On the other hand things sometimes pop up out of nowhere like the Sand Engineers and some of the newer stuff.

I have seen Troops of Doom, back when Dio Stories were all the rage. I still check in at JoeDios every now and then. Link for those unfamiliar

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/index.php?
>>
So what's everybody working on? What are you buying or waiting to come in? What's going on in your toy world? Who died? Who's on a new adventure? I want to hear your stories.
>>
>>7872500
I've some goblins wrecking some havoc on some poor unsuspecting peasant girls l. Wish some sort of hero would show up. I'm sure he will once I have time to take pictures.

I just received my WW2 figures but haven't even had time to unbox. Ahhhhhh! Life is too damn busy for me atm.
>>
>>7872642
>>Goblins
Show me [spoiler]plz[/spoiler]
>>
>>7870634
Contact oritoy and they’ll send replacement parts free. I’ve done this tons of times, even got a whole figure free from them
>>
>>7872500
I have the terminator salvation harvester on it's way now but it's in the UK and I'm in burgerland so it is taking a bit. It's a figure I have wanted for a very long time so happy and excited to finally have it.

I also just found the jurassic park brachiosaurus in store. I didnt plan to buy one until I saw it in target and said fuck it and I'm glad I did.

Lastly still waiting on boss fight horses
>>
>>7872188
Field vanguard - marine color scheme, finally!
>>
>>7872872
Really love the look of this guy, they've really been hitting it out of the park lately with some of these troop designs imo.
>>
>>7872872

Huh. I’ve been seeing this guy pop up on Instagram and didn’t realize the color scheme. I thought he was grey
>>
>>7873063
Now that you mention it, it does look grey

Ive been seeing the world thru marine-tinted glasses it seems
>>
File: IMAG1063.jpg (2.92 MB, 4208x3120)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
Just unpacked almost all of my non-Joe vehicles meant for play/display with my Joes. Will be having those out for a couple of days (finally some spare time) so shoot me a request if you want to see something from up close outside of the pictures that I'll be posting
>>
File: IMAG1043.jpg (2.73 MB, 4208x3120)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>7873942
The rig is my newest addition and it re-sparked my interest enough to take out the rest of my hardware from the basement
>>
File: IMAG1066.jpg (3.24 MB, 4208x3120)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
>>7873948
True Heroes patrol boat easily makes my top 3 non-Joe vehicles. Great piece of hardware
>>
File: IMAG1065.jpg (2.3 MB, 4208x3120)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>7874017
>>
File: IMAG1072.jpg (2.44 MB, 4208x3120)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>7874019
Small TRU Sentinel 1 patrol boats
>>
File: IMAG1069.jpg (2.29 MB, 4208x3120)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>7874039
>>
I had a system crash and I can't find an actual torrent with seeds for G.I.Joe.Renegades.
Any idea where I can snag this.
(what I really need is the first 3 episodes as I have a partial torrent)
Any chance someone can upload to Mega?
>>
File: CobraCamp2.jpg (827 KB, 3434x1929)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>7873942
>>7873948
>>7874017
>>7874019
>>7874039
>>7874042

Very cool. You have a nice vehicle collection.
>>
File: IMAG1081.jpg (2.51 MB, 4208x3120)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>7874074
Thanks man, been buying them on occasion since 2011
>>
>>7874085
I really like this Humvee. I wish I would of snagged more BBI / EliteForce vehicles back in the day.
>>
File: Humvee-1.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1109)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>7874130
>>
File: Roadblock.jpg (73 KB, 900x947)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>7874133
The W.H.A.L.E. has to be my favorite vehicle though.
>>
File: IMAG1090.jpg (2.42 MB, 4208x3120)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>7874085
Destro, a ghost without a past (hope someone gets the reference!)
>>
>>
>>7874137
Nice
>>
File: Group1.jpg (878 KB, 3695x2151)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>7874137
THIS! >>7874148

That Blackhawk is perfect with those Cobra figures.
>>
File: IMAG0334.jpg (2.23 MB, 4160x2368)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>7874074
>>7874130
>>7874133
>>7874136
>>7874142
Man, you always post the coolest stuff.
I have been mirin' your dioramas here for the last 3-4 years. I've been a bit out of the Joe hobby for a couple of years but now I'm returning thanks to the Joy Toy figures. Have you seen them?
>>
File: IMAG1119.jpg (2.18 MB, 4208x3120)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>7874137
Last one for me today
>>
File: 5 squad pred 6.jpg (370 KB, 2348x1868)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>7874187
Thanks man and welcome back.

>Joy Toy

Yup I have indeed checked them out.
Dude what is that mech from?
>>
>>7874294
What do you use for the sky in your background? I grabbed some colored cardboard project board and it's less than stellar.
>>
File: 5 squad body 1-3.jpg (714 KB, 2923x2474)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>7874297
I found this big high quality poster that was being thrown away. It had some beautiful blues it so I grabbed it and painted some mountains over the letter and had me a nice skyline.
>>
>>7874298
Oh, cool!
>>
File: Pred Shot plasma 2-2.jpg (333 KB, 2540x1699)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>7874299
I'm actually painting another skyline from scratch. If it come out good I'll post some pics and painting tips.
>>
File: Pred shot chest 1-1.jpg (566 KB, 3803x2391)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>7874307
>>
File: IMAG1366.jpg (2.5 MB, 2368x4224)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>7874294
Its 'ogre' from the first Titanfall game, Knex made them. This is basically how they look assembled straight from the box, with some modding/paint you could turn it into a 1/18th killing machine
>>
File: IMAG0999.jpg (2.38 MB, 2368x4224)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>7874385
This is the other Knex mech from that game; atlas. Since it's white i did sone paint mods to fit him into the cobra arctic theme. Photo from 2016;)
>>
>>7873942
Hey, can I get a closeup of that tracked AAV just in front of that not!Chinook?

On topic, I ordered my first ARW figures after years of being too much of a bitch to buy, and currently thinking of picking up a few more on this sale before those two even ship, send help
>>
>>7874137
My need for 1:18 Metal gear grows even more now.
>>
>>7874385
>>7874390
1:18 pilot fit in them with the hatch closed? I need to dig out my IMC atlas now.
>>
>>7874137
I did this one eons ago.
>>
File: 1459628411720.gif (199 KB, 900x522)
199 KB
199 KB GIF
>>7874449
>>7874598
>Why are we still here?
I salute you, my mother base comrades
>>
>>7874061
Try /co/ /tv/ or /r/
>>
File: 20191126_225606.jpg (3.16 MB, 1821x3367)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB JPG
>>7874627
My simple build for solid made from all murader parts. Still a work inprogres but now you and the others are tempting me to start a venom and army build a mother base crew.
>>
>>7874744

Do it! I wanna see Miller
>>
>>7874744
Nice LBC, simple and effective.

>>7874627
>>Kept you waiting huh?
Excellent Night Viper, Age hasn't slowed you down one bit.
>>
>>7874019
I kind of want to do a sea/Navy themed play scene some day. But it's hard to find good sea vehicles.
>>
>>7874298
Do you have any Renegades Snake Eyes? I'd like to see a few pics of he and RoC Snake Eyes.
>>
>>7875107
Yeah. I'll have to dig him up and take some pics.
>>
File: energy.jpg (61 KB, 800x600)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: corporate.jpg (61 KB, 800x619)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>7875107
I'll have to dig up my Renegades and ROC Snake eyes. Personally, I'm a fan of Paris Pursuit SE from ROC. Here's a POC(?) to tie you over.
>>
File: beginnings.jpg (304 KB, 800x1729)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>7875314
Enough of this weeb nonsense. Back to gritty military themes. It's a 1:18 thread darnit!
>>
File: psycho.jpg (600 KB, 1440x2160)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>7874744
Here's my go at it. Psycho Mantis is just The Doctor without the wig and a gas mask.
>>
File: snek.jpg (81 KB, 415x800)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>7874744
>>7875330
Snek is just a Resolute Snake Eyes body with I think, Commando Duke or whatever head. Then some brown shoe polish to turn him brunette and give him a stubble.
>>
>>7875316
It's actually a ROC 'Rescue Mission' exclusive pack black variant
>>
>>7875316
How does he even answers the phone?
>>
>>7875334
Brilliant
>>
>>7875337
He answers it just fine, but he constantly, CONSTANTLY hits the mute button. Which just annoys the caller on the other side.
>>
>>7874744
>>7875334
Nice! This is my Solid Snake.
>>
File: MTF Snake.jpg (99 KB, 640x960)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>7875347
Haha. That active camo was working perfectly!
>>
>>7874449
>>7874627
>>7874744
>>7875330
>>7875334
>>7875347
I went the creative path and I'm working on a story involving plots from some of My favorite movies and games and historic events, so far have finished one act, it is mostly the plot from the movie "Clear and present danger" but with Joe characters. Working on the next one, a combination of apocalypse now and the first metal gear. Regarding Solid Snake, he doesn't exist as such in these stories but rather Lt. Falcon Will take on some of Snake's personality and maybe reputation. My final objective Will be to take photos and put them together with the story. The metal gear saga could be one of the greatest stories in the history of Mankind if some elements were dropped or tonned down.
>>
>>7875354
Oh, cool! Love to see Falcon get some attention.
I've been working on a GI Joe rework story myself, centered on the gold-plated goofoff. I'm trying to work out the world, though, since I'm going the Ace Combat route of making a nearly modern-earth fantasy setting
>>
>>7856380
That throwing spear makes no sense
>>
>>7875561
It's not a throwing spear.
It's a "Power Javelin"
>>
File: Picking apples 4.jpg (1.16 MB, 3651x2221)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>
File: 5Picking apples 4.jpg (1.05 MB, 3306x2163)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>7876138
>>
File: Squirrel.jpg (561 KB, 2446x1530)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>7876142
>>
File: Workworkwork1.jpg (975 KB, 3291x2357)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
>>7876147
>>
File: Workworkwork_carrot.jpg (987 KB, 3204x2431)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>7876149
>>
File: Workworkwork6.jpg (926 KB, 2735x1979)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
>>7876163
>>
File: Peeking2.jpg (1.06 MB, 3609x2352)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>7876166
>>
File: v1.jpg (764 KB, 2953x1862)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>7876170
>>
File: s3.jpg (763 KB, 2815x1999)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>7876295
>>
File: d1.jpg (757 KB, 2880x1781)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>7876301
>>
>>7876441
>>Goblin excitement intensifies
>>
how did the acid rain Omanga Black Ops guys turn out? and how has the line been since the Toys Alliance partnership? I haven't made an acid rain purchase since the Forseti came out three years ago, and I found some of the new designs interesting. also it looks like Kit and friend aren't hand-weathering every figure anymore.
>>
File: g5.jpg (965 KB, 3055x2196)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>7876441
>>
File: nvg1.jpg (1023 KB, 3052x2032)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>7877007
>>
File: gs1.jpg (929 KB, 3245x2107)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>7877012
>>
File: DSC09018.jpg (708 KB, 1616x1080)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
Constantly updating my diorama set up. I have hard time fitting it (the diorama set pieces) into a scene though and still keep the figures at a reasonable size.
>>
File: DSC09011.jpg (666 KB, 1616x1080)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>7877143
This is how a "natural" angle close up would look like. Too bad you can't see much of diorama anymore. I have to practice angling my shots.
>>
File: gs3.jpg (1.11 MB, 3818x2368)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>7877144
Its looking good bro. Keep posting.
>>
Happy Thanksgiving bros, the 1:18 community in here is like my second family.

Anyone know of any black Friday deals in the 1:18 world? Anyone wishing for a certain Christmas gift?
>>
>>7877189
Big boy collectibles is doing 10% off everything for black friday and they've become my go-to for Joe stuff
>>
File: gvn1.jpg (970 KB, 3190x2049)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>>7877189
>Anyone know of any black Friday deals in the 1:18 world? Anyone wishing for a certain Christmas gift?

Happy Thanksgiving to you too bro. That is a good question. If anybody finds any good deals post em here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>7877189
pulled from the Star Wars thread but if anyone is interested in some cheap tanks then FiveBelow has a crazy sale going on apparently.

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2019-11-23-shock-tvc-rogue-one-imperial-combat-assault-tanks-arrive-at-five-below-for-10-each/
>>
>>7877226
its not fair
>>
>>7877174
That custom GS is beautiful. What did you use for the helmet?
>>
>>7877201
>>7877226
These are both great tips! Thanks guys
>>
File: gs6.jpg (969 KB, 3106x2040)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>7877256
I used a BS knight helmet as a base. The rest was pieces of other helmets and Apoxie sculpt.
>>
File: gs5.jpg (894 KB, 2849x1798)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>7877269
*BFS
>>
File: g8.jpg (726 KB, 2698x1875)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>7877282
>>
>>7877236
if you don't have a Five Below this site has them for $16.99 https://www.kidswhs.com/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-combat-tank/

If you're outside the US you're boned though
>>
>>7877301
maybe ill find a proxy
>>
>>7876778

I think most people would prefer the new ones over the old ones, personally I don’t but it has a lot to do with the paint apps. They used to be like little individual art pieces. Now the figures look too clean and the weathering wears off really fast

In other news, this British guy makes me want straight up WWI doughboys and Tommys. I’m all about that gas mask aesthetic
>>
>>7877016
uh oh

>>7877174
>>7877269

I'm gonna steal this recipe, he's beautiful

>>7877431
noice!
>>
>>7877226
I wanna be where the cheap tanks are
I wanna see, wanna see those sales
>>
>>7877431
>Now the figures look too clean and the weathering wears off really fast

that's disappointing to hear. I also liked the art-like quality of the first releases. pour one out
>>
Does anyone know why I cant hardly see anything but pre order stuff on marauders website?
>>
>>7877596
Because they're processing all the WW2 stuff from the kickstarter and have enough to do without more orders, as well as all those items have to go in the website after those are sorted. I assume.
>>
>>7877226
Test
>>
>>7877226
It doesn't appear on their site. I really want a couple for that price but I don't live in the US
>>
>>7877226
Going to head over and hopefully not get stomped to death by black friday shoppers, wish me luck guys.
>>
>>7877931
Hey kind guy buy two for me if You can, I appreciate it. I'll pay shipping to arizona and a Little extra for the efforts. Thanks. I put My email in there.
>>
>>7877951
Forgot mail
>>
>>7877431
Is the american helmet silhouette correct? The Tommy looks fantastic, quick, put a gas mask on him as You Say.
>>
>>7877431
Those look soooo good.

Can't wait to turn them into a sci-fi regiment.
>>
>>7877431
I have a question, is the color of the american figure closer to green or to brown?

Can you place them next to an acid rain agurts marine infantry if possible? I wanna see if I can use MGR WW2 figs to boost my acid rain ranks.
>>
>>7877959
The American helmet does look at tad bulbous but it doesn’t look overtly “wrong” and I don’t have any period gasmasks, which sucks.

>>7877978
Here you go. The American comes in both green and tan/brown. There’s a camo Marine too but I don’t have it
>>
>>7877951
It ended up being a complete bust unfortunately, maybe if I get another chance I'll try again but as a warning avoid the one at Arizona Mills mall.
>>
>>7878202
Thank you.

The single tone american still looks more gray/brown than green (at least in photos).

I guess its somewhat good enough to work with the marine acid rain guys as troop padding.
>>
>>7878202
>I don’t have any period gasmasks, which sucks.

I've been waiting for someone to make this.
That and some SCUBA or rebreather stuff, masks n fins.

Also on my wish list is a shoulder yoke and bubble / space helmet. - sort of like the old Captain Aces for Space Suits.
>>
50% Off on Acid Rain World Stuff on BBTS, boys.
>>
>>7878917
sorry misspoke. Looks like it's 33% off of some of them.
>>
>>7878924
Got the Prospector.

Do the ghillie suits come off the Phantom two pack figures? If so anybody know what they look like under there?
>>
>>7878937

Yes. They have Omanga type bodies
>>
>>7878937
I grabbed the Reborn trooper and the Container guard. They're my first two ACW's and I'm super excited.
>>
I guess this is also the GI Joe general, but why isn't there no GI Joe stuff on Hasbro Pulse?
>>
>>7879016
Nothing to sell, anything in the works isn't ready?
>>
>>7879016
>>7879017
Hasbro has also distanced themselves from the property since it "promotes war and violence".
>>
>>7878937
I also put their head on a taste of coffee body and it looks really good

>>7878917
Does anyone know just how fragile the space prisoner is? I heard bad things but they are 50% off right now
>>
>>7879016
because IDW hates us
>>
>>7879021
And Transformers doesn't?
>>
>>7879053
harming humans =/= harming robots
>>
>>7879050
>Does anyone know just how fragile the space prisoner is?
I don't think it's fragile, the joints are a bit thin relatively but I honestly think people ham-handed it. Mine's sturdy as fuck.

If you do break a joint I think it'd be easy to put in new ones too, I was thinking of putting in revoltech joints myself anyway.
>>
>>7879300
That's how it was in the 80s Hasbro toons too.

>>7879052
IDW hates having to tack ponies, Joe & Jem into their lineup because Hasbro forced them to take those if they wanted TF. They probably also hate Hasbro's mandated SJW shit & have been trying to make the books crap on purpose.

Maybe. Their Ghostbusters book is also shit and TMNT is bad fanfic. The days of Doctor Who & Duke Nukem comics are long gone, now it's garbage that their braindead fanboys buy for the company name.
>>
I’m ready for ‘Nam guys
>>
>>7880401
Fucking SAME here.
>>
Has there been any more news on that Lau's Heroes Project or that Knight of the Slice crossover fig?
>>
>>7880701
>acid rain
>news within the first year of seeing a proto
>>
>>7880701
look at this uniformed fag and laugh. acid rain is a line that has the same designs and protos shown at the same shows several years in a row. hell some of the stuff from earlier in the decade, before the current manufacturing contract, hasn't been shown in years. refer to post >>7880705 for further elucidation
>>
>>7880965
>uniformed
alright when did the 1:18th General start issuing uniforms?
>>
>>7880989
>implying you didn't get one at the monthly circin' jerkin'
you clearly missed it anon
>>
File: IMAG1136.jpg (2.33 MB, 4208x3120)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
I must say this guy right here is my favourite trooper from all of the Disney SW new designs.
The way they are decked out with magazines, pouches and grenades along with their sleek menacing helmets and all-black deco just screams coolness
>>
File: IMAG1142.jpg (2.78 MB, 4208x3120)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>>7881257
And the fact he is taller than other SW 3.75" SW troops makes him fit perfectly with the 1/18 scale.
>>
File: IMAG1171.jpg (2.81 MB, 3120x4208)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>7881260
Des: Mr. Shockwave, will you be my best friend for ever and ever...
Shockwave: Of course Des, as long as you keep believing in me I will always be just a wish away
>>
>>7881288
>shockwave

Isn't that a bootleg?
>>
>>7881290
good eye! not a bootleg though, 3rd party design - It's bigger and beefier than the official mp release.
Also, I love Shockwave's look but hate the color purple
>>
>>7881294
>3rd party

Ah, so a bootleg.
>>
File: IMAG1172.jpg (2.69 MB, 3120x4208)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>7881296
Yeah, character wise I guess it's still a bootleg. Cool one though and fits my my tastes much more than the official one
>>
>>7881300
Official or not, he looks cool anon. I agree with you on the Death Troopers. They are pretty bad ass. I ended up snagging like 5 of them. The red jump troopers look sweet too.
>>
File: IMAG1173.jpg (2.46 MB, 4208x3120)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>7874419
Sorry for the late reply but here it is, bought this in toys'r'us as part of their 'true heroes' line.
It's very closely based on an actual US vehicle (don't know the name though) so don't tell this guy >>7881296 cause he might get triggered by this
>>
File: IMAG1176.jpg (2.36 MB, 4208x3120)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>7881332
You can fit a guy in the turret
>>
>>7881334
>>7881332
>very closely based on an actual us vehicle

Which Gi Joe toy does it bootleg?
>>
File: IMAG1180.jpg (3.06 MB, 4208x3120)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>7881334
And the rear door opens. He is very hollow inside so you can fit a few figs inside.
I don't like the molded in tracks though,makes it feel and look a bit cheap (which it was btw)
>>
File: IMAG1182.jpg (2.77 MB, 4208x3120)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>7881336
None, just like my (not) Shockwave which is a completely original toy designed by the company from scratch.
But I agree with you that the design of Shockwave is an intelectual property owned by Hasbro/Takara.
I just don't waste my time on being salty about thus stuff though, I give enough money to Hasbro with all my purchases to feel comfortable with sometimes buying something based on their designs because they goofed up their official offering for a particular character.
>>
>>7881339
I think if you paint the tracks black and weather them a bit, it will look 100x better
>>
>>7880401
It ain't me.
>>
>>7881317
Post pictures of your death squad!
I would really love to see a whole bunch of them at once
>>
New thread amigos >>7881499
>>
File: warthog gi joe.jpg (205 KB, 1024x576)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>7881332
>>7881334
>>7881339
>giant treaded armored vehicle barely as wide as a sedan
Would love it if not it looks like a skinny train

Hasbro did it better with their fat shorty.
>>
>>7881332
>It's very closely based on an actual US vehicle (don't know the name though)
AAV/LVTP-7, fellow 1:18 friend.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.