[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images (20).jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Fuck aesthetics.
Which springer is better in terms of playability and engineering?
Which is the better toy?

Old
>>7753911
>>
One on the right in terms of both.
>>
File: tfg.gif (1.35 MB, 1500x888)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
Welp fuck, I just finished the pic I was going to use as OP.

>>7755861
Oranges and apples, both are good.
>>
>>7755861
>Which springer is better in terms of playability and engineering?
>Which is the better toy?

I'd say Siege, with all his 5mm ports, tons of accessories and their combos, and his alt-modes are compact and streamlined much more than his T30s toy.
That's not to say the T30 figure is bad in any way. It just got outed by the new figure. Though it has a more dynamic look to it reminiscent of mecha in recent anime. (I think of Trigger's stuff when I look at him.)
>>
>>7755861
Both have tabbing issues in vehicle mode.
>>
>>7755861
I love the siege one, but he has issues with hip articulation if you rotate his waist. My only real issue.
>>
>>7755861
The left one.
>>
>>7755861
T30.
>>
>>7755861
I have 30th Springer, so I'm skipping the Siege one, but if I didn't have him I would buy the new one.
>>
I also have a question.

I was collecting Leader Class figures when possible, and trying to get a full collection of characters.

I had Legends Shockwave purely as Bruticus’s gun, but want a Shockwave big enough to stand alongside the like of Combiner Wars Megatron and the Seekers, Titans Return Soundwave, and so on.

Which Shockwave is the best for that? Not necessarily tallest, since he was the shortest “big” ‘con in the original cartoon.

I’m tempted on Siege, but he’s so damn short. I haven’t seen a good comparison shot of him next to the Leaders either which isn’t helping.

Pic isn’t my collection, just illustrating my point about Leaders.
>>
>>7755929
You'll have to get a third party or the masterpiece knockoff.
>>
>>7755929
It's a little sad that Leader Class Shockwave can't stand with the other Leader Class figures
>>
Who's ready to pay over $100 for this?
>>
>>7755861
>>
>>7755870
Next time
>>
>>7755934
How does MP compare?

All I’ve seen is comparisons to the Quakeblast 3P.

How glaringly out of scale is Siege Shockwave? Like, tolerable as a mannlet, or noticeable as entirely unfitting?
Because stuff like Siege Hound looks fine alongside Leader Optimus.
>>
>>7755861
>>
File: 20180603_155143_resized.jpg (344 KB, 1505x1160)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>7755861
I don't own Siege Springer yet because I really don't care for the character's G1 look, but the toy does seem like fun and I'd like to pick up a future repaint or retool, if it happens. My only real issue with the old Springer is the lack of ankle joints and the somewhat limited elbow articulation.

I wonder what the mold will get re-used as, if anything. Most people will say Sandstorm as a knee-jerk reaction, but I don't think so. With the increased importance on geewunn accuracy in Siege, I doubt we'll see it attempted, but goddamn am I glad they did it back in 2013. Generations Sandstorm is easily one of my favorite Transformers robot designs of all time. Every mode is just dripping with personality and detail and memorable little bits. The mold suits him way more than it does Springer, in my opinion. So many amazing details and concepts were just pulled out of some designers ass for this robot and they all work. Makes me sad we don't see this level of creativity in Generations figures anymore; everything is just gonna be "Geewunn but with more joints" from here on out.
>>
File: file.png (221 KB, 500x375)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>7755861
I only own Generations Springer because I think Gens Springer > Siege Springer. The G1 car mode has always bugged me. Wider in the front than at the rear but still 4 wheels? Siege Springer also doesn't do a very good job hiding the rear wheels in copter mode. Ennnn, pass. If i saw one for half price i might bite, though.
>>
>>7755963
Jesus Henkei Mirage got yellowed, i've had Classics Mirage since 2006 and it isn't even close to be yellowed like that
>>
>>7755961
>How glaringly out of scale is Siege Shockwave?
Is he out of scale? I didn't think shockwave was supposed to be taller than Megs/Starscream/Soundwave. Not sure why that other anon is sperging out over his size as a leader. He's only a leader figure because of all the extra armor/weapons he comes with, but the figure itself is a voyager, which seems about right going by his height. If anything, it's Megatron who is too short in terms of the Decepticon CEOs.
>>
>>7755891
Siege one has no tabbing issues.

T30 on the other hand..
>>
>>7755975
Not trying to sperg, I’n caught in analysis paralysis and am trying to end it with advice. Sorry if its irritating.

Yeah, ignoring continuity errors and different artists because its Transformers and we have an in-universe handwave for it, Shockwave is supposed to be slightly shorter. But I can’t find pics with people showing how he actually scales alongside the Generations Leader Decepticons, nor any of the alternatives.

I need a Shockwave fan who has one of those Leaders to take a pic of them together or something.
>>
>>7755861
>>
>>7755977
If you tab Siege's backpack correctly all the way , the bottom of the vehicle modes will be bowed and not all wheels will be flat on the ground
>>
>>7755981
Sunbow scale chart.
Shockwave is a shortstack.
>>
>>7755982
those g1 powerdashers are in weirdly good condition
>>
File: 326xqTi.jpg (734 KB, 2048x1606)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
>>7755981
>But I can’t find pics with people showing how he actually scales alongside the Generations Leader Decepticons, nor any of the alternatives.
Siege Shockwave isn't really a leader figure in the classical sense, though. The figure itself is only Voyager sized and that's intended. He's meant to be in scale with Megatron, and he pretty much is. Getting your knickers in a twist that the entire figure can't stand eye-to-eye with other leader class figures is pointless because that was never the intention.

The leader class isn't a height designation; it's just a price point based on weight, complexity and materials. This is Transformers. If you care too much about relative height and scale, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>7755992
Ah, you’re mistaking my perspective.

I’m not angry about the scale, just confused.
I’m not frustrated with the figure, I’m frustrated with myself for not making a decision.

I’m just kind of seeing if anyone here is in a similar boat, and what choice they made or seeing if anyone who has the Shockwave options would take a picture to compare them.

I don’t hate Siege Shockwave. That light piping and dark design actually makes him extremely tempting. But I am worried he’ll look silly on my shelf among the other G1 Decepticons who are much taller, so I’m fishing for answers from anons here about how theirs looked.

Like I said, sorry if I am irritating. I just want to get one finally am am trying to stop putting it off.
>>
Does this help?
>>
File: Untitled.png (376 KB, 564x353)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
easy joke
>>
Is it worth paying more for the classic color scheme of mp-29 if I’ve already got the normal one? It’s a fun figure to pose around and I like Shockwave a lot but I don’t know if it’s worth getting two.
Same with Siege’s galaxy man. Should I buy him if I’ve already got a siege Shockwave?
>>
>>7756032
How do you feel aboutblack repaints in general?

Galaxy Man may be the exact mold, but dat light piping is so amazing I’d consider him on par with Rodimus Lobo and Nemesis Prime.

So, however you feel about those is your answer.

Also, if you like to imagine Galaxy Man as an Autobot or something. I know some anons on /co/ think of him as one since there was a female Shockwave repaint in the cartoon or comic or something.
>>
>>7756003
Oh, no biggie. My bad, I misunderstood. You're not being irritating in the least, I just wasn't sure if you were expecting a full, leader-sized figure out of Siege Shockwave.

If you want one that's more Leader size for your collection, then you could definitely look into getting an MP, although it would be a bit pricier, obviously. I sold my MP Shockwave a while back, but I remember him being roughly leader-ish, certainly moreso than Siege is.
>>
Tonton got an astrotrain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE0QAskZSR0
>>
>>7756047
Thank you.

I’ll keep looking for comparison pics.
>>
>>7755954
I wouldn't mind getting him. If it weren't for the fact both the anime and toy left his Head as is with some minor tone difference whereas his entire body is shade of red with yellow fist. Makes his Head stand out in not a good way.
>>
>>7756061
What the hell

I thought he is Vietnamese but he sounds like a spic
>>
>>7755861
I own both, and got the old one out to do a comparison
Engineering on siege is light-years ahead of generations, those feet are amazing, and the chest and half bad either.
In terms of playability, I feel like it's a tie. Generations has some amazing possibility, but siege doesn't lag far behind. The sword and gun on generations is more fun by themselves, but the blast effects gimmick give siege's some uniqueness. Not to mention the ability to strap weapons all over himself.
If I had to choose, I think I'd pick siege overall, just because generations transformation is the least fun. It's really frustrating in car mode, and somehow copter mode requires a fair amount of steps but doesn't seem to need it. Like they made it overly complicated on purpose
>>
Possible hint of new battlemaster class for "siege 2" or just cyberverse sparkarmor?
>>
>>7756097
>somehow copter mode requires a fair amount of steps but doesn't seem to need it. Like they made it overly complicated on purpose
I agree with everything you said except for this. What's so complicated about getting him into copter mode? I never pegged it as being particularly complex, or any more complex than the other two modes, anyway. Although most of my experience is with the Sandstorm version of that mold, I'm not sure if he got simplified in any way.
>>
>>7755965
I'm still pissed they retooled Gen. Springer into Cloud Hotrod instead of Gen. Sandstorm. He would have been PERFECT, and the Vtol/Dragster look would have fit Hotrod much better.

Man, Sandy didn't get a single reissue as anything and Springer got Battletrap and Rodimus.
>>
>>7756099
Looks like diaclone stuff
>>
>>7756099
I think it's a safe bet it's WfC part 2. They have gone on the record stating they won't have direct gimmick wide things like they did with TR anymore and they are running dry on what you can do.
>>
>>7756061
Looks like a much better value than shockers. Jeeze, with his caboose he's ridiculously long too.
I hope they retool him into someone I want to buy
>>
>>7756099
looks like it's on Tailgate in hatmode
>>
>>7756108
>retooled
Thats the problem, there were zero retools on the cloud subline, all straight repaints. That said, you can get cloud Rodimus and swap parts with Sandstorm to get the look you want.
>>
>>7756090
that's what you are focusing on?
>>
>>7756106
It's in storage now, so I can't refresh my memory, but I think it was the ridiculousness of his arm transformation into the copter "wings" while also trying to offload some of the car window on them
>>
Imagine going to work on a car that showed up in your auto shop, but when you look underneath it, there are robot legs and a smaller version of the car hood shaped like pectoral muscles.
>>
>>7756097
I should point something out for those that don't want to double dip on two Springer. This mold might get released later on as Drift. When they made the G1 looking Barricade image, we also got one for Drift using a Springer body type (Cyberverse version is based on this as well). The new toy even comes with two swords, which seem to fit Drift more. While it's not guaranteed to happen, it might not be a bad idea to wait a bit, you'll either get a Drift toy in the future, or a Springer for cheap.
>>
>>7756183
>When they made the G1 looking Barricade image
That was just fanart made by one of the comic artist, he was selling prints of it on his deviant art page.
>>
>>7756183
It's going to be black movie-Drift like how Barricade is black movie-Barricade reference.
>>
>>7756191
Yeah, but they still took some inspiration from it. They also did it for Drift in Cyberverse.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Drift_(Cyberverse)
>>
>>7756043
I don’t have either of those, and I’ve never heard of them either. I only got back into collecting sometime last April because I heard about SS Devastator.
>>
File: rattrap.jpg (60 KB, 646x810)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
outta my way bois
best transformers coming through
>>
>>7756195
Black and Blue really doesn't work for Drift (unless he had one eye). I preferred his TLK Black and Red which sort of fit the samurai/Oda Nobunaga theme more
>>
>>7756204
will we ever get a return to beast wars outside of MP and cyberverse?
>>
>>7756032
Not really no. The + version is just identical but with a different shade of purple.
>>
>>7756032
Mp 29 + is known to have paint issues. Some people have been finding hair stuck under the coat of purple
>>
>>7756223
no idea, but it's one of the only sets of toys I can feel the texture of just by looking at the pictures
>>
I'm only waiting for the inevitable Sandstorm retool.
Siege Springer looks nice and all but I think T30 fits Springer better.
>>
>>7756204
Ratrap, Waspinator and Rhinox were my favourites out of T30. Glad they did them justice and didn't just halfass them.
>>
>>7756233
rattrap was far and away my favorite to transform, but being the stupid dumb retarded kid I was, cheetor was my favorite character
>>
>>7755861
The one that looks like Springer and not some Roach-designed abortion.
>>
>>7756061
>>
>>7755861
Will they do a lazy roadbuster remold of Springer?
>>
>>7756246
>>
>>7756248
Long boi
>>
>>7756249
>>
>>7756238
Roberts, you have to let go. Also, Roche ended the Wreckers way better than whatever LL was supposed to be.
>>
>>7756151
“Score, Duocons!”
>>
>>7756223
Yes.
In the IDW ongoing.

Unlike last continuity, the colonies are not lost. Eukaris, the designated home of BW characters existing in G1, is among them. Unlike Cybertron at the moment, the colonies basically all declared independence, set up their own governments, and are all in civil wars. Cybertron won a war against at least one of them and established the Autobot government to prevent the wars. Also, Transformers have already been to Earth because Prowl has the Weaponizer pterodactyl as a pet in his office.

So how triggered are you that the Predacon/Maximal war predates the Autobot/Decepticon one?
>>
>>7756246
He should've been a commander.
>>
>>7756259
How dare you.
>>
>>7756268
I don't think a human could function if they were literally incendiarily furious about every time a shitty writer fucked up story details in a comic book or cartoon.
>>
>>7756276
Exactly.

That’s why people come here.
>>
File: EEOvQ-bXUAENc1m.jpg (166 KB, 900x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
>>7756284
Every time I see images of Omega, I get disappointed his hips aren't chunkier. I never thought I might skip a toy due to hips.
>>
>>7756281
>black neck
REEEEE she's not LG Arcee
(Actually, that's a nice exploitable)
>>
>>7756259
That is not a high bar and frankly said bar was not cleared by that large a margin.
>>
>>7756287
Cybertronic Spree’s social medias are worth following for pics alone.
>>
>>7756287
Speaking of exploitables, I feel like it’s Jizai figure would make a good one.
>>
>>7756281
>giving the finger to the Conservative party
Nobody is voting Conservative or Liberal this time around. Not with the BS Doug Ford did to Ontario and the corruption that is the Liberals. Green party has the highest approval rating right now and NDP is comedically low.
>>
>>7756295
It’s a Weaponizer for pacifists.
>>
>>7756299
I hereby dub him Picket-line.
>>
>>7756294
>>
anyone else had a beast wars transquito break real easily? i got him the other day but some of the plastic especially in his elbows was so brittle it just snapped after a little bending. he's an old toy so being fragile is to be expected i guess but at least i only payed 20 for him
>>
>>7756297
>Believing that the Green Party could EVER scrounge up as much as even 5% of the presidential vote.
To the surprise of nobody the Green Party supporter is clearly high as fuck.
>>
>>7756303
I didn’t think he had GPS.
Mine is fine, but then again I only fiddled around a bit with him before he went to live in the display case.
>>
>>7756302
>>
>>7755884
I mean, Gridman's got a lot of Transformers references in it, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they at least took inspiration from his design, if nothing else.
>>
>>7756295
>>7756299
>>7756301
You don't strike with this BattleMaster, you go on strike instead.
Yes, it has potential.
>>
>>7756302
dullsurprise.jpg
>>
File: sandstorm hovercraft.jpg (171 KB, 676x500)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>7756108
>I'm still pissed they retooled Gen. Springer into Cloud Hotrod instead of Gen. Sandstorm. He would have been PERFECT, and the Vtol/Dragster look would have fit Hotrod much better.

ehh i dunno, the giant wing turbines in robot mode would be too jarring.

also Sandstorm could've worked as Nautica.
>>
>>7755861
I'm no fan of the Geewun look. Give me modern redesigns that homage the original any day of the week. But I own both molds and Siege is definitely the winner in terms of posability.
T30 *looks* better in all three molds (Siege is just a box with wheels that turns into a box with wheels AND propellers and a box with legs), but Siege is the winner in terms of actual fun.
>>
>>7756290
I'm aware it's a tallest midget competition, but at least an effort was made to give something a proper conclusion.
>>
File: 1555472524998.png (466 KB, 640x427)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>handle POTP Jazz as carefully as possible to get a handle on its engineering
>the clear plastic is already falling apart
No what, clearcucks?
>>
>>7756009
Angle Shockwave's pull-put peg on the barrel to allow a less-strained connection to the hose.
>>
>>7756336
>unironically wanting a nautica
Dope fanmode, though.
>>
>>7755861
Are prime masters even worth picking up? A online ship just reduced wave 3 (Solus, Megatronus and Quintus) down to about £13 all together.
>>
File: nautica thunk.jpg (47 KB, 501x433)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>7756341
>unironically wanting a nautica

bad anon
>>
Got Siege Jetfire, and after fiddling with it, I can imagine why Jetfire would switch sides.

>Hey, Starscream! Look, I this flying drone, I can also combine with it for more firepower. Isn't that cool!?
>NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDD!

Cue all the seekers making fun of Jetfire.
>>
>>7756336
>that actually sounds good
we were robbed
(of a character that was created for a tie-in for the very same line this guy was released in)
>>
>>7756343
>freddy mercury bot gets bashed by anime Nautica
I don't see anything wrong with this.
>>
>>7756326
>>
>>7756307
>presidential vote
Since when Canada have a president?
>>
>>7756341
>>7756343
Excited for Wednesday?
>>
>>7756344
>Cue all the seekers making fun of Jetfire.
He might be a nerd, but hes almost 3 times the size of a seeker and full of weapons after combining with his drone, Starscream would be the only dumb enough to laugh at him.

on that note, cyberverse Megatron giving command of the seekers to Slipstream already made him the best Megatron.
>>
File: bruticuscombinerwars.jpg (1.76 MB, 4032x3024)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
What figure released in the last trilogy are you expecting to get a new version?
>>
>>7756344
>”Starscream, it turns out I’m a triple changer and was just skipping past my third mode all this time, but I have good news. Blitzwing and Springer said they’re too cool to be seen with me so you may still assist me in collecting rock samples.”
>>
>>7756183
Generations Drift is still pretty much my preferred version.

I may go for a Deadlock, tho. It's supposed to be pre-Earth, so Drift as a Con would work better.
>>
>>7756354
Brexit austerity measures resulted in a 20% cut in lime flavor across the colonies.
>>
>>7756358
Probably Constructicons.
Its been a long while, and they have an ongoing comic all to themselves.
>>
>>7756358
It's almost certain we will see Hot Rod, Kup, maybe a Galvatron
>>
File: prayforhim.png (453 KB, 420x420)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>7756368
>Hot Rod, Kup, maybe a Galvatron
>>
>>7756268
>So how triggered are you that the Predacon/Maximal war predates the Autobot/Decepticon one?
Eh, it kinda sorta already does, what with the time travel. It's fine. The original still exists, they can do whatever they want in the new continuity.

Hopefully they'll bring in a new writer soon. Fuck this pre-war story bores the shit out of me.
>>
File: Lightfoot_robotmode.jpg (34 KB, 312x443)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>7756358
Getaway/Lightfoot repainted from Pointblank, albino Chromedome just isn't close enough.

Dunno hoe they could improve Bruticus, Menasor on the other hand could use a new torso bot.
>>
>>7756358
I really doubt we'll see any combiners get new figures for a long time. Maybe reissues.
>>
>>7756358
It kind of goes without saying.
>>
>>7756374
Aside from two Seacon repaints?
>>
>>7756367
That would be nice.
Maybe they can release them as individual toys this time around (save the Titan slot for Scorponok), and give them actual good robot modes.
>>
>In Puerto Rico
>Buy Acid Storm for 30
>Then Nova Storm
>Now feel like getting Ion Storm to complete the set

I have to resist.
>>
>>7756369
>Leader
>Galvatron

>The Megatron that didn’t win the fan poll for PotP Prime
>>
File: ask her.jpg (114 KB, 773x1159)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Does this look good?
>>
If we're doing this leader is a small guy with upgrades thing, can we finally get a Star Saber?
>>
Sorry if it's old news but did they extend the funding period for Unicron? I thought it was supposed to end in August.
>>
>>7756358
I'd like to see a Hot Rod and Rodimus that aren't shit/held back by gimmicks.
>>
>>7756386
Yeah, they got cold feet and extended it to October in the last few days. It hasn't really helped.
>>
>>7756385
Don't curse it.
Star Saber has to be a Commander.
>>
>>7756391
but i'm cheap
>>
>>7756392
Star Saber isn't for the cheap, and he would want you to donate the money anyway.
>>
>>7756358
If fucking Nightbird can get a figure, Thunderblast can.
>>
>>7756397
Hopefully she's not another repaint of the Chromia mold, but might be of Elita since they finally showed her full design a while ago and Thunderclash might be a repaint of that.
>>
>>7756393
nevermind i no longer want this gay loser
>>
>>7756099
Please let whatever mold this is get retooled into demolishor.
>>
>>7756358
I'd want a redone Motormaster.
>>
>>7756411
I would too, but it'd be rare seeing as they wouldn't likely release something dependent on other figures that released so much earlier.
>>
>>7756397
I still cant believe IDW sunk to hiring tumblr fujos to draw for them.
>>
Masterpiece Rage Monkeys
>>
>>7756414
They did with Blastoff, but yeah odds are really low, btw what happen to the 3p Motormaster? not lonewolf, the other one.
>>
>>7756427
Is there anywhere I can find that front on Onslaught?
>>
>>7756368
Why certain?
>>
File: 1516837657144.png (649 KB, 852x852)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>7756426
>all that translucent plastic
I knew it was going to happen but still...
>>
>>7756397
>It is another use of the "girl" tooling, but with the wheels removed
>>
>>7756429
For whatever reason they keep making/re-releasing those two about every two years. And they made a Ultra Magnus and Springer
>>
>>7756358
Dreadwind and darkwing: warden mentioned at an sdcc that powermasters will probably come back at some point so they'll likley be some of the first done
>>
>>7756432
Shadow Striker is the only character I'd get a version of that garbage mold for.
>>
>>7756427
Yeah, but that was with only one line between the two. We'd be four years from Combiner Wars now. If we'd get a Motormaster, he'd be very limited. As such, I doubt they'd put the effort into a new mold.
>>
>>7756432
That mold with some wings and maybe some pontoons up front would be fucking great

My Fembotica Maxima must be completed, no matter the cost. But, like, the ethical cost, not the financial cost, that I'm trying to keep like a 25-30 dollar per bot limit on.
>>
>>7756428
Its a 07 movie bonecrusher torso I painted and adapted to Onslaught, it can transforms into a turret or fill Bruticus back.
>>
>>7756397
>If fucking Nightbird can get a figure, Thunderblast can.
Nah, Thunderblast isn't G1
>>
>>7756436
Convention or Cyberverse version?
>>
>>7756434
Maybe he meant the missing powermaster cars.
>>
>>7756439
genius move
>>
>>7756438
But you already have 4 limbs. Probably would have the Chromia tooling if they make even more of them.
>>
>>7756439
Oh. I thought it was a pic from the guy that made a 3D printed front for Onslaught.

>>7756442
I was thinking of Cyberverse but the Botcon one would be cool, too.
>>
>>7756448
oh shit a fourth one came out?
>>
>>7756451
Yeah, Lancer: got a new head and uses the greenlight arms
>>
>>7756451
Mint, Cherry, Orange, and Lime flavors.
>>
File: chadowstriker.jpg (76 KB, 800x567)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>7756442
>>7756450
>not the best version of shadow striker
>>
>>7756387
A leader rodimus in the wfc would most likely be an update of the OG rodimus toy, with cartoon proportions
His trailer becoming a weapons platform fits in with astrotrain, and even shockwave.
>>
>>7756457
More like Nemesis Wheelie lol
>>
>>7756452
Weak: Fembot Lancer
Peak: Fembot Signal Lancer
>>
>>7756451
Yeah, Lancer, she looks awful, I'd go for an extra Moonracer to make a Paradron medic or a second Greenlight to modify as Beta.
>>
File: cosmos.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
WHERE'S MY FAT COSMOS FIGURE?
>>
>>7756463
Man, it is so weird thinking about how he was made by messing with Mudflap's model. Way different feeling.
>>
>>7756470
You have like 12 thrid party options on all sizes.
>>
>>7756466

Out there, there's a lucky Moonracer with an Arcee bod.
>>
>The Deception resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters
wait what?
>>
>>7756474
i want my fat little dude to get official representation
>>
>>7756474
>all sizes
I've only seen masterpiece scale trash.
>>
>>7756478
https://youtu.be/pF82Wue_VPE
>>
File: OTFmn2R.png (1.54 MB, 1500x1049)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>7756481
These are the 2 legends options, new age and magic square, xtransbots is a small deluxe, you'll find more info on the 3p thread.
>>
>>7756403
>things you hear just prior to abortion
>>
>>7756513
"Is this carpet shag? It's just gorgeous!"
>>
File: image.jpg (1.09 MB, 2592x1936)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Late to the Cog game, but I like him.
>>
Got a 45 dollar Jetfire. Is the step to put those chest flaps at the sides of the jet nosecone giving anyone trouble tabbing it all in? I can only tab it directly to the nosecone, the second tab (the neck area of the toy) is flexible plastic and it doesn't go in at all for me.
>>
>>7756580
You're never too late to Cog
>>
File: image.jpg (826 KB, 2592x1936)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>7756588
I should really get another Siege bot to use him on, only own Flywheels now.
>>
>>7756584
Minor review:

Good:
-Sturdy in many areas
-Transformation isn't too complex, but isn't super easy
-They painted several different shades of white, and pretty much the whole figure is molded in the correct colors (despite the thighs being painted white, they're actually molded white)
-Has a nice weight to him.

Bad:
-The side motion of the hips feels really loose, it also doesn't use ratchets so you may have to use a bit of future in that section. Front to back does use ratchets.
-Some areas don't peg well enough, it's mostly the chest flaps next to the cockpit. In vehicle modes they don't attach well, and in armored mode they come off easily if you attach the chest armor, it's rather hard take it off as since the flaps un-peg from the torso.
-The ankle's are extremely tight and use a peg on the inside
-Spotty paint on the back (the cardboard covering Jetfire does't cover the whole back, the section exposed is painted white, and that section has friction with the the box itself
-The mask feels like it might scrape off the blue paint from the forehead

Honestly, for 45 he's worth it, and then some, I think they were pushing it with 80, but I think he's worth it at 70.
>>
>>7756426
Munkky is so fucking shit
Lion and Mammoth are much cooler
>>
should I go for T30, or siege jetfire? i really like the metallic red weapons on the T30 fig but the wiki page mentions a design flaw in his pelvis, is that a big concern?
>>
>>7756635
DX Chogokin
>>
>>7756635
>the metallic red weapons
That was low quality chrome, you should go watch reviews to decide.
>>
Wait, was Beast Wars just people who were children in the 60-70s just jerking off growing up on giant monster movies and weirdly colored bug toys?
>>
>>7756617
Lion’s toy was trash and mammoth was a shell former, you only say that because they have exotic weeb appeal. Ultra Optimus Promal was the best Beast Leader
>>
>>7756651
It was also part of the Animorphs/Beast Wars tag team duo that brought the kids already turning furry from Tiny Toons into their more perverted adolescence.
>>
>>7756662
I loved Animorphs, Beast Wars and even Tiny Toons as a kid and I still want to gas the furries.
>>
>>7756662
But the only girls were a bird and a black widow spider. Not exactly furry creatures.
>>
>>7756651
More like, jerking off to 90s Anime like Guyver and Akira along with 90s Earth conscious mentality.
>>
>>7756666
Devilish quads.

First off, you seem to be wildly overestimating the number of heterosexual males among the furry population. Second off, that's why animals like minks and skunks and rabbits are so popular, Tiny Toons.
>>
>>7756666
Furries are gay. They’re after Silverbolt and Cheetor. Though honestly as a casual furry myself I’ve seen more GenWunner furries than beast wars furries
>>
>>7756670
Do not underestimate the Dinobitches. It's no coincidence that when they took his character and gave him Starscream's looks he became the end-all and be-all for soaked fangirl panties.
>>
Screw you, guys. Now I feel like I HAVE to use an RTS Jazz for my Axer custom.

How are the clearances? Would it be possible to modify much of the shins?
>>
File: maga jazz.png (2.17 MB, 1215x1000)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>7756683
>>
>>7756689
That's just PotP Jazz, not RTS Jazz.
>>
>>7756651
Beast Wars was the geewun of the 90s
People grew up with it shit on everything that came before and after it (G1, BM, Car Robots, Micron Densetsu, Bay)
>>
>>7756696
I shit on Siege all the time so Titans Return must be G1.
>>
>>7756655
He's better at the Legends size. Got RobotMasters Leo Convoy (the version with the red chrome, I see him as kind of a semi-Transmetal), not show-accurate but he scales with my other BW toys and the gimmicks are less obtrusive.
>>
>>7756683
>Would it be possible to modify much of the shins?
The lower legs might be kinda complex. If I remember correctly, they've even got springs in them.
>>
File: 1464550374205.png (191 KB, 367x321)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
MOVIE MASTERPIECE RATCHET ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN?
>>
Is Big Convoy worth it for the Matrix Buster? I know he's a shellformer but he looks kinda cool. Anyone here got the mold?
>>
>>7756478
In some of the old lore, autobots were basically peacekeepers, putting down the rebellious decepticons, who were trying to overthrow the ruling class.
Idw and dreamwave before them had this as a plot element, and it basically mirrored the g1, with Megatron toppling the aristocracy and prime and crew rising to stop them.

To put it in more American, overly simplistic terms, old autobots were the Whigs, decepticons were the Confederate Dems, and prime and his autobots were lincoln republicans.

Or alternatively, Spain, Mexico, and texas
>>
>>7756729
go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>7755861
>Playability and engineering

The fuck does that even mean? The figure is only playable IF the articulation is good, which is other words for engineering. I get what you mean but you could've just said engineering. Not everyone plays with their toys.

Yes, old Gen Springer might have a slight wider range of motion with his joins, but does it really matter if he looks retarded when doing so? Just because you can make him do the splits doesn't make it the superior figure.
>>
>>7756741
If you can think of a more relevant (and modern) equivalent, I'd love to hear it, as I'm not up in global governmental politics
But the gist is, everyone is group a
Group b forms to overthrow leaders of group a
Group c forms to keep group b from violently taking over everything.
>>
>>7756750
>The figure is only playable IF the articulation is good
Not so
Gimmicks aren't good articulation, but often increase playability.
Siege's blast effects for instance.
Or g2s water squirters, light up swords, rotors, etc.
>>
>>7756750
>>7756753
Additionally, good/intelligent engineering doesn't necessarily mean that it'll handle the excessive motion of playing. Like War for Cybertron Optimus is has an exceptionally engineered transformation, and he's very sturdy and suitable for play. Mp-36 is incredibly well engineered but not suited for play.
>>
>>7756741
and you go back to tfw you triggered fag
>>
>>7756772
This
>>
>>7756281
>Cucked Arcee
Checks out
>>
File: optimus-prime-clear-044.jpg (1.02 MB, 1200x1706)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>7756430
>you are small time
>>
Takara Tomy Mall exclusive.
>>
>>7756584
>>7755520
Christ. Where are you guys getting such cheap Jetfires? Been planning a trip to burgerland in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to know just where should I look to find him at that price.
>>
>>7756803
>>
>>7756803
>>7756805
Finally I'll get to enjoy that mold, wonderful. But wait, Takatomy mall? Not Generations Selects?
>>
>>7756807
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810154273/?mm190913tf
No mention of Generation Selects on the site.
>>
>>7756805
I'm happy to see that this is getting made, but fucking hell why aren't the side windows consistent?
>>
>>7756803
Eh. Wake me up when we get a shattered glass repaint of Siege Prime.
>>
>>7756811
Get ready to pay 60 for this guy.

>>7756804
Walmart has them on clearance, no idea why. You probably won't see them by the time you show up.
>>
>>7756811
Weird, they're calling him Nemesis Prime, despite being a Takara release?
>>
>>7756811
Aren't Star Convoy and the Seacons takaratomy mall figures too?
>>
>>7756826
Yeah. Also, the machine translation of the page mentioned two swords. Is that a mistranslation?
>>
>>7756384
yes, I mean, now I want to do this
>>
>>7756818

Walmart is doing weird shit with Siege. The one near my house clearanced out the Ultra Magnus/Shockwave leader wave for $35 each, and then turned around two weeks later and got two more cases in selling for regular price.
>>
>>7756828
No, it's not, two is written with the number.
>>
>>7756831
Wonder what that means. Either one sword not shown, or two Alpha Trion Swords.
>>
>>7756426
Is it possible for this figure to sell so poorly that it kills the whole line? No, right? This is just a cash grab with recycled plastic bottles, right?
>>
>>7756426
One upside is not having to worry about paint since he barely has any, but that clear plastic. You have my condolences.
>>
>>7756426
HAHAHA if this is a retail release it'll end up on clearance so fucking hard
>>7756803
>>7756805
Shit, that's tempting, but I wanted the cell shaded version

Noticed the decepticon logo, must be a prototype, looks like a sticker/water slide and not a tampo
>>7756844
It's mostly an issue if they use said plastic for the joints, someone who doesn't live in a humid hothouse or an autist with climate controlled cabinets won't have any issues unless they have hulk hands (no not hamhands, I mean someone who crushes anything with no self control)
>>
>>7756803
>Takara Tomy Mall exclusive
FUCK. I expected an exclusive deal, but not Japan. What's the best option to get it in Yurop?
>>
>>7756849
Both the knee and elbow seem to use it. I'm not saying it will literally crumble in your hands, but it'd be cautious handling it.

If it was a newer MP like Optimus, Dinobot, or Sunstreaker, clear plastic would almost certainly cause one of the tiny sections that accordions to snap.
>>
>>7756851
Kapow? Really not sure, over here we're probably getting it through Pulse, BBTS and other sites.
>>
>>7756852
Elbows and knee's?

Yep that's fucking stupid, solid red would have been safer, saving money on sprues there
>>
>>7756854
I can get regular Pulse exclusives from Chinese Hasbro, but I haven't seen the Japanese ones there yet.
>>
>>7756580
>>7756595
Needs more bots.
>>
>>7756865
>>
>>7756426
But does the rage monkey come with a poop accessory to throw?
>>
Anyone know the color and type of the paint that was used to to dry brush Grimlock? I was gazing at mine and noticed on the right leg near the spikes is missing the paint and it bothers me.
>>
>>7756828
It specifically says the gun that came with the other figure, plus 2 swords. No ambiguity.
Curious as to the second one
>>
>Walmarts in my area have never carried Jetfire
>Jetfire is on clearance now
>But not online
JUST
>>
>>7756910
Then exit your mother’s basement and make the arduous journey to your local Walmart.
>>
>>7755861
>>
>>7756926
Titans
>>
>>7756914
I literally just said that every Walmart in my area has never carried Jetfire. I know because I have checked every single one in this and the neighboring county. And while I do live with my Mom I have a clean ground-floor bedroom. So there.
>>
>>7756929
City-bots
>>
Botbot series 3 commercial:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ApekWWZlv1Q
>>
>>7756932
Missing Trypticon
>>
File: confused.gif (1.94 MB, 158x246)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>7756932
>imported Takara Metroplex
>went domestic for Fort Max
>>
>>7756418
it was hip back then, anon
>>
>>7756426
>>
>>7756991
>>
>>7756991
gold lipstick
>>
>>7756994
>>
>>7757001
>>
>>7757003
Any of y’all ever read that one issue of Grant Morrison’s Animal Man with B'wana Beast and the red ape?
>>
>>7757005
That shit was dark and disturbing as fuck.
>>
>>7757008
I think it was issue #4
>>
>>7757012
>>
>>7756947
Aye man, I don’t make the images, I just steal them.
>>
>>7755988
Where did you find the chart in such good quality? I could only ever find potato quality versions.
>>
>>7756803
>repainted sword from Alpha Trion
Didn't know Prime could hold it, thanks
Will test out tomorrow
>>
>>7756892
Honestly, I'm just thankful for this shitpost of a redeco because I got a really clear image of the swords, which I needed to model some swords for a future Onyx Primal custom.
>>
I've been mulling over the idea of a Shokaract out of SS ROTF Megatron
I'd change the tank's cannon, the head, and the arms; though I don't know how poseable the legs are.
>>
>>7756865
>>7756868
Begun, the Mugenbiner Wars, have.
>>
>>7756932

Wow. Someone has too much money.

I would seriously not have been able to call Omega was that much smaller than the other titans.
>>
>>7757018

And again: Trypticon is that much shorter than the others? Geez.
>>
>>7757071
Tryps needs to stand up straight like the oldskool Godzilla to match other titans
>>
>>7756833
Maybe Giza?
>>
>>7756854
Pretty sure Kapow has stopped importing figures and will only sell ones Hasbro UK bring over in order to "expand the market" or whatever.
In Demand Toys is more likely since they've had the Seacons up.
>>
>>7756991
FLASH LIO CONVOY WHEN
>>
File: pRIMES.jpg (3.36 MB, 5101x3826)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
Got bossbot v3 and as a robot I'm very satisfied with it, but it's not without issues, the transformation to get him into that robot mode is just ridiculous, I I'm saddened by the loss of the silver stripe along his truck cab and the less detailed trailer, but I guess that's to be expected due to the stringent attempt at accuracy to the cartoon. I greatly prefer this over the mp-10 version, I think he's proportionally better, seems more heroic (whereas 10 seems more brutish with the face and the big long arms, I think I might keep him as a early version of Nemesis prime) and the greatly improved articulation is awesome, no ragrets about getting him, but I'd suggest anyone who's unsure or just hasn't got him yet to wait for him to go sale.
>>
>>7757168
I'm the exact opposite. He looks goofy and stupid with his proportions, but he's way more playable and a better toy. So MP-10 remains on the shelf and 44 is a desk toy. Looks like bee will be the same.
>>
>>7756937
BotBots isn't kill?
>>
>>7757168
I was never going to buy MP-44, but if anything, all of this comparison posting has made me realize how fucking underrated MP-10 is. He's such a boss and has his own personality and identity that goes beyond just being accurate, and I think that's what I like most about him. He's not a perfect match to the cartoon or the original toy; he looks like the Optimus Prime we would have gotten if G1 happened in 2011 instead of 1984.

I also really prefer the more indigo-blue used on the Takara version. Something about bright blue on Optimus Prime never clicked with me, gives him too much of a patriot/Superman look.
>>
>>7757190
what the guy who designed it said was something like ' i wanted it to be what your brain saw when you had the toy when you were a kid after watching the cartoon'' - he did a damn good job
>>
>>7757202
Yup. MP-10 (and even MP-01) very much have their own identity, which is why I will always prefer them to 44. So much of their sculpt and detail is completely unique to them. They're not toys larping as a cartoon; they're just toys.
>>
>>7757071
It's cause he carries so much in his tail.
Measured from tail to crown, he's the same as metroplex
>>
>>7757223
Transformers fans are retarded and don't realize that size classes are based on the amount of plastic and not some kind of arbitrary height requirement just to appease their autism.
>>
>dream I get some weird ass ram altmode pretender beast that was shelf warming in some small Minnesota toy store for decades as a birthday gift from someone I've literally never met because they heard I am a cousin of their friend and like Transformers.

My dreams are full of bootlegs.
>>
File: 20190913_093513.jpg (224 KB, 1078x606)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>7757223
>Measured from tail to crown, he's the same as metroplex
Hed be way taller that way, but as >>7757250 said, the different classes are just pricepoints decided by the amount of plastic.
>>
>>7757168
>soulless vs soul
>>
>>7756339
You start working out to lose weight and stop being hamhands.
>>
>>7757316
I weigh 137 pounds...
>>
File: 20171130_165230.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
I like the the amount of space and money you save by scaling everyone around Trypticon.
>>
>>7757318
*317 pounds
>>
>>7756426
Mock if you must, but this Primal is 3 times faster now
>>
>>7756950
Domestic Fort Max didn't have his legs sealed with glue, so he was kind of the better choice.
>>
>>7757324
Ugh, one of my biggest regrets is painting my YotS Omega. I was young and dumb and had just played the WfC/FoC games. He still looks ok, but there's something weirdly pleasing about his original color scheme.
>>
>>7757354
May I see it?
>>
>>7757354
Probably all that copper detailing. I just hope the titan class one will cause all the YOTS ones to fall in price since he fits right in with CW
>>
>>7757250
Astrotrain must make them happy then
A leader class who's as long as a commander in train mode
>>
File: 8132019115426.jpg (217 KB, 661x800)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>7757355
Sure.

Like, I actually still think he looks pretty cool, he just doesn't match any other figures and looks kind of out of place with them.
>>
>>7757376
Anon, that's a good paintjob you did.
You made it sound like you ruined the figure but it's done well.
Better than 99% of the custom transformers posted online.
>>
>>7757353
But there's no way to have the open legs flat on the ground in city mode (unless you remove the guns)
>>
The correct use of an Ironman pose.
>>
>>7757376
Cheer up pal, that weathering is far better than the shit smearing in siege.
>>
>>7757376
>>7757380
Agreed, it looks like it fits the aesthetic of the game and it doesn't look overdone either.
>>
File: 1502816067558.jpg (142 KB, 960x562)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>7757382
It opens up some interesting fan modes though.
>>
>>7757393
>>7757392
>>7757380
Aww, thanks anons. I've gotten better at painting and done a bunch of dio work since then. I'd never be able to clean him to to original condition, but since I have him out I might give him some touch ups. There's parts I'd like to tone down and others I'd like to redo.
>>
>>7756932
i still want a RID Fort Max repaint.
>>
>>7757324
Well Omega is supposed to be big, but not that big, I made this custom to fit the CW scale after I got the downsized ko devy.
>>
Does anyone have experience with these Chinese "Masterpiece" figures?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-MP18-Blue-Streak-Nissan-Fairlady-Action-Figures-Car-Toy/401779870142

I really just want my own Datsun Blue Streak without spending alot.
>>
>>7757430
I've heard the KOs of the Datsun mold are some of the better ones. I think Ben's Collectibles on youtube used to do video comparisons of the KOs with the originals, might be able to dig one up for that figure or one from the same mold.
>>
>>7757430
Get the newage ones
>>
>>7757438
>>7757439
This is abit indepth for me but I'll try to understand and maybe seek out an older looking one (although trying to seems unreliable when shopping online).
>>
>>7757430
I have a KO Prowl. He's basically perfect. Like the hips are minorly floppy and that's it.
>>
File: 61ePJp9w6XL._SL1500_.jpg (79 KB, 719x1500)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>7757443
Nothing in depth at all, friendo. There's plenty of reviews on youtube, just search "KO Bluestreak" and take a gander.

And if the hips are floppy like >>7757445 said, that can be easily fixed with a specific kind of pledge floor polish, possibly pic related, but they do keep changing the bottle so some other anon might be able to correct me. It's a good investment to buy a bottle of this for all of your action figure joint tightening needs. One bottle will last a lifetime.
>>
>>7755861
>>
>>7755861
>Who is this girl I see?
>Staring back straight at me
>>
>>7757430
I got KO Road Rage and bought Bumblebee for a friend.

I’ve never touched a legit one so my basis if comparison is off. But as far as I can tell they are perfect. Like, I suspect they are less copies and more like a guy “lost” some cases of them on the way to load them onto a Maersk.
>>
>>7757484
>>
>>7757484
>Why is my reflection someone I don’t know?
>>
>>7757490
>>
>>7757484
you're on the internet, anon
you could've gotten the lyrics right
>>
>>7757495
>online store I ordered them from still hasn't gotten them yet meanwhile a rival has already got two shipments.
I hate this
>>
>>7757495
>>
>>7757497
Fine.
>*that girl I see
Happy now?
>>
>>7757506
>>
>>7756991
>>7756994
>>7757001
>>7757003
>>7757005
>>7757008
>>7757012
>>7757014
I desire the JOLLY RANCHER Le Monkee
>>
>>7757490
>>
>>7757484
>>
>>7757341
>I can’t watch this YouTube video about a children’s toy because I’m a fucking retard
The world sure is a cruel place, isn’t it anon
>>
>>7755861
Dat sons
>>
>>7757523
Honestly I’d find minorities living in people like that’s heads rent free more funny if less of them responded by trying to shoot up places.
>>
>>7757411

That IS interesting.
>>
>>7757422
That's nice, anon.
>>
>>7757534
You know thats actualy pretty cool they match enough that they look like bros but your not stuck with the same danm mold
>>
Is this a legitimate auction or is it just for the head?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Fans-Toys-FT-08-Masterpiece-MP-Grimlock-Grinder-head-in-Stock/183457803356
>>
File: s-l500.png (398 KB, 500x495)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
How are the knock off Masterpiece figures I see on eBay all the time? Decent enough for a figure going into a display case?
>>
>>7757598
mine are flawless and tight..hnghhhh
>>
>>7757636
Congrats, but no one asked about your buttcheecks.
>>
>>7757598
Most of the old straight knockoffs (the ones in official-looking packaging that say Takara/Takasa tomy on them) are pretty crap. Cheap feeling plastic, bad tolerances and bad paint application. I'd only bother with getting one if finding an official MP is just cost prohibitive but you had to complete your set. Like I'd rather pay 30$ for a shitty Red Alert or Prowl than nearly 200$ for a good official one.

The ones that are rebrands, like those KBB optimus primes or the million of MP Megatron KOs are usually okay, depending on the figure.
>>
>>7757536
What do you expect when white people will be a minority.

They’re just practicing their ghetto-fu so they’re ready.
>>
>>7757534
I just bought a CW smokescreen. Should I paint his thighs white? Maybe fill in the missing stripe bit in car mode?
>>
>>7757598
They are decent. I have a few and they all have issues of some kind. For example, my MP Ratchet, the bumper that folds down in robot just won't fold down. I feel like it's going to break off because of how tight it is.

My MP Hot Rod, has paint damage on his chest. It's minor, it's about the size of a sharpened pencil point. His fishing rod is also crooked.

Not a big deal for me and the money I've saved buying KO can go towards more figures. If you can live with some issues, go for it.
>>
File: EC0y43gVAAAXuZV.jpg (569 KB, 1536x2048)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
this is the true potential
>>
File: 6cb.png (186 KB, 560x432)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>7757680
>>
Been fiddling with a Jetfire I got yesterday. The black section the head attaches to has a hinge and can be moved backward. It looks a bit awkward, though.
>>
The two Generation selects reveals at NYCC have been leaked

Leader Primal Prime and Deluxe Taxcee.

What are the chances that Taxcee is the fembot mold instead of a new Arcee mold?
>>
>Taxcee
>look up on wiki
>no listings
>say the name out loud

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>7757791
>What are the chances that Taxcee is the fembot mold instead of a new Arcee mold?
Pretty good. She'll have an accountant deco.
>>
File: 1568413652-chromar.jpg (221 KB, 851x1133)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
The clown is out!
>>
New

>>7757810
>>7757810
>>7757810
>>
>>7757791
>Deluxe Taxcee
I love it.
>>
>>7757490
I'm seeing triple! Twenty-seven Refraktors!
>>
>>7757791
Shove it up your ass fanfic freak.
>>
>>7756830
reminds me that i only wanted PotP Rodimus Prime. When Wal Mart knocked Optimus Prime/Orion Pax and Lobo Rodimus down to $30, HELL YEAH GIMME
>>
>>7756336
They should have retooled Sandstorm into a Titan Master. His Titan Master would be named Chip.
>>
>>7756295
>>7756299
>>7756301
His transformation phrase would be "Sign... UP!"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.