[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Previously on Glyos General...
>>7698744

>Coming When?
Dark Souls Solaire and Black Knight

>Hot Topics
Nothing because Glyos is all but dead.

>Tell Me More!
onelldesign.blogspot.com
glyosconnect.org
glyos.wikia.com

>Support Small Business
http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Available

>This Thread's Challenge
Test your urethra's Glyos compatibility. Alternately, build something smol using 8 total parts or less.
>>
>OP should've included lackluster of sales as a topic

glyos is dead at the 2nd half of Y2019
>>
File: image.jpg (2.06 MB, 4032x3024)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>7748884

Ball waddler
>>
File: IMG_20190908_091857204~2.jpg (1.12 MB, 3437x1712)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>7748884
>>
File: IMG_20190908_091848171~2.jpg (1.02 MB, 3538x1606)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>7748884
more minis
>>
OP is a generous man who did not forget the best Glyos line
>>
>>7749459
>>7749456
>>7749263
Fuck me sideways these are cute.
>>
Give it to me straight boys, are we dead men walking?
>>
anyone kno where I could get a 100toys glyninja?
>>
>>7749929
they're going to sell more at/around NYCC. Not sure if it's the same color though.
>>
>>7749929
I’ll sell
You mine for 250
>>
>>7750242
Based Brian at it again
>>
>>7749702
Dead as fuck. This hobby ain't got but a few more months at most before it's all over and the prices for every goddamn thing skyrocket.
>>
>>7750281
>This hobby ain't got but a few more months at most
Are you the same anon that has been saying this for the last 6 years? lmao
>>
>>7750278

fuck brian
>>
File: image0.jpg (31 KB, 348x369)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Uh
>>
>>7749929
Lol there was literally one in BST yesterday
>>
>>7750663
"Virgo Peridot’s most precious cargo is definitely her big-ass booty, which promises to jiggle you right into next week. But this 5’5” MILF also has pale skin, natural boobs, and captivating eyes that sparkle when she’s on camera"
>>
>>7750710
MATT
>>
There's a Toy Pizza drop at noon today.

Not everybody's thing, but the ninjas are cool and I'm hoping there's a new one of them.
>>
>>7751183
Make sure not to include any pictures, this is an image board after all
>>
>>7751245
Jesse rarely posts much leading up to a drop, so you kind of never know what it's going to be. All he's posted is this and a resin head.
>>
>>7750281
>Prices skyrocket
>Not realizing that the opposite is true, the nearly non-existent aftermarket will become totally non existent because a fandom of 200 people with nothing new to buy will fade into nothing, the few who continue to collect will be so specific (like the one guy who collects weaponeers, the 2 guys who collect ZED, etc etc) that when one or two people do decide to sell all their shit every couple of months there's not going to be anyone around to buy it
>>
>>7751280
Until like in two years some new glyos come out and a massive wave of indie-nostalgia crashes and all the prices skyrocket again.
>>
>>7751264
oh
sheezus

Forget I asked
>>
This hobby is fine. You guys saying it's dead are like the two people on this thread not in the glyos discord, which is where the other 10 people that made this thread super active post most of the time now. This was never a super popular thread, it had/has around 20 normal posters that made it what it was. It's the thread that's dying because of yet another split off community. I will say I'm seeing more activity on Facebook and Instagram as well, probably mostly because of Jesse and KOTS/AFOTM. Spy monkey is doing just fine, while I question their business model sometimes they've carved out a tried and true method of putting out a new figure or line, absolutely raping the mold into the ground over 6 months to a year, having enough profit to do it again and repeat. TGB has made his living for years at this point on selling the same 3 molds(really mostly just the one) which is a fucking miracle, the -only- other figures that can say this at this point are the original Pheyden and glyan. Point is a slowdown for him would not be crazy because it's been a crazy run. Jesse has carved out a huge new set of fandom with KOTS and his Kickstarters. They're growing, not shrinking. And who else? Matt and mainline glyos are fine, doing what they do best. Most of the other guys are part-time toy makers that use spare cash and savings to put up a drop 2-3 times a year basically for fun.
>>
>>7751292
>>7751264
Ok, now there's actual pictures. Small drop. I don't know I kind of like the ninja. I really don't understand his buff dude Raddick thing. Apparently that's going to be the main part of AFOTM2, which really dampens my interest in it.
>>
>>7751297
Ninja looks good
>>
>>7751293
>TGB has made his living for years at this point on selling the same 3 molds(really mostly just the one)
Mushi...Nemesis...what else?? Mushi Mk I hasn't been released yet.
>>
>>7751562
My dick
>>
WHEN'S THE DROP, MATTENBURGER
>>
>>7751562
The Titan Mushi

god I would have gladly sacrificed that thing for a Godbeast heads and sword wings parts pack
>>
>>7751674
It is neat built up with pvc parts like maxepadd did with this one.
>>
>>7752170
maxepadd could make even walking dud look good, that doesn't count
>>
>>7752170
Gb did one recently copying maxepadd.
>>
>>7752176
This recent one he posted is a tight butthole.
>>
>>7752176
>>
>>7752170
I mean it looks good but is the limited building potential of using a torso as a torso and legs as legs every time worth the other crazy resin parts Marty's made that he could have turned into production PVC.
>>
>>7752238
Mushi 2014
Titan 2016
Nemesis 2017

Probably a situation if his store sellouts of enough stuff a new pvc mold will come. Last time I messaged him on ig he said MKI is changing even more, so a delay on molds in China. Supposedly into more than a just a beetle.
>>
>>7752255
I'm looking forward to the MKI but as is it's admittedly very different aesthetically to build well with other stuff

I know Glyos isn't 100% about building but it's still a nice touch when aesthetics mix
>>
>>7752259
>>
>>7752170

where do I get the weapons as hands and feet?
>>
>>7752259
457r0 on ig posted this
>>
>>7752292
Spymonkey
>>
>>7752294
That's cool, I think I was remembering the MKI as being more greebly? Didn't it have a more realistic shell texture early one?
>>
So I've been thinking about Glyos a lot these days. A LOT lot. Enough where I've spent the better part of 2 months sketching out designs for a new figure that I'm now tempted to sculpt when I can get some free time. I've been taking into consideration both its physical silhouette as well as what it would bring to the table in terms of new parts to use with other figures. Without giving away my final design just yet, I wanted to ask some complete strangers on the internet their opinions on a few deciding factors I haven't pinned down just yet.

*Would you be interested in a PVC figure of a miniature bipedal mech similar to a Metal Gear?
*Would you prefer it to be short and compact like Naboto or tall and bulky like Roboforce?
*What existing colorway would you like to see most?
*What new and original colorway would you like to see most?
*What building part (that doesn't exist yet) would you like to see on this new mech?
*Would you be willing to pay a little more than a typical Glyos figure's cost if it came with transparent accessories like optional cockpit windshields or special effect weapon blasts?
>>
>>7752406
>*Would you be interested in a PVC figure of a miniature bipedal mech similar to a Metal Gear?
If it works well as a standalone figure, yeah. If it builds well, double yeah.
>*Would you prefer it to be short and compact like Naboto or tall and bulky like Roboforce?
Tall and bulky so it could build with Robo Force, if it's buildable.
>*What existing colorway would you like to see most?
ZED/ZRU, or the Devastator colorway that RF did a while back. Maybe Apocalypse too.
>*What new and original colorway would you like to see most?
White with blue highlights would be kinda cool. White with any vibrant secondary color would be awesome.
>*What building part (that doesn't exist yet) would you like to see on this new mech?
Heavy guns. Cannons. Pop a port on the barrel. Or, looking at Metal Gears for reference, some kind of satellite dish. Pop a Glyos port in the middle, maybe going through the while thing to connect two pegs.
>*Would you be willing to pay a little more than a typical Glyos figure's cost if it came with transparent accessories like optional cockpit windshields or special effect weapon blasts?
Probably, yeah. The effect parts specifically interest me- I assume they'd have a standard peg, so I'd love to see a clear version for dyed custom Travelers with explosion/beam heads.
>>
>>7752406
I know this isn't a full answer but I feel like a lot of what I want would be modularity similar to the Marauders Task Force exo suits. Lots of plug on weapons and ports that can be used in an almost Frame Arms play pattern of "make a basic mech shape and then fucking pepper it with weaponry"
>>
>>7752406

I believe in looking at the prototype. So just fire it away and continue making it! Asking questions will only slow you down
>>
>>7752292
>>7752321
The Spymonkey weapon sets to be specific, which are long gone. And I feel like a fucking fool for not buying any when they were, there are so many good parts in there that never got run again.
>>
>>7752406
Just out of curiosity, do you intend to take this to full production if all goes well (ie, you finalize the design to your satisfaction, Matt gives the ok, etc)? And if so, how much money are you anticipating putting aside for it? I ask because I too have been designing a Glyos figure in my spare time and have been wondering about this.
>>
>>7752658
30k min. maybe closer to 40k now from scratch the in-hand first figure with tariffs
>>
File: SMC CCA.png (968 KB, 960x1040)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>7752652
> long gone

nope
>>
>>7752876
He was referring to the older weapon sets, which aren't what the original person asked about.
>>
File: 810201910257.jpg (134 KB, 800x533)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Here's a couple builds before I take stuff apart and/or put them away. And so I have a record of the build so I don't forget it.

I've posted the granite dragon before, but I really like the build in sandstone and ruby. The one of the left is a bit different because the original prototype gray geodraxus didn't have the extra head.
>>
File: 8102019102526.jpg (121 KB, 800x706)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>7752956
And a big, stone mantis (based on that six legged build). You should appreciate this shot because he absolutely did not want to stand up on glass.
>>
>>7752956
>>7752959
rad
>>
File: 8102019102516.jpg (109 KB, 800x511)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>7752959
I don't often make specific characters, but I think I plan on keeping these guys as is as mostly permanent figures. I just really dig these renegades.
>>
>>7752962
That silhouette on the guy on the right...so good
>>
>>7752406
>Would you be interested in a PVC figure of a miniature bipedal mech similar to a Metal Gear?
Fuck yes, absolutely
>Would you prefer it to be short and compact like Naboto or tall and bulky like Roboforce?
Why not make the parts breakdown in a way that lets you do both?
>What existing colorway would you like to see most?
Arsenal, Hades Force, STS and Xycoss
>What new and original colorway would you like to see most?
A metallic pink would be interesting
>What building part (that doesn't exist yet) would you like to see on this new mech?
Angular axis joints
>Would you be willing to pay a little more than a typical Glyos figure's cost if it came with transparent accessories like optional cockpit windshields or special effect weapon blasts?
Yes
>>
>>7752876
I love it when anons open inappropriate tabs as joke, right?
>>
>>7753084
Hey, you're here too
>>
p*rnh*b.com/users/glyos/
>>
>>7752962
Sorry I meant the silhouette on the guy on the LEFT.
>>
>>7752406
>*Would you be interested in a PVC figure of a miniature bipedal mech similar to a Metal Gear?
Metal Gear is my favorite series. I love Metal Gear. But we have enough robots in Robo Force already, and you can already use those parts to make a Metal Gear looking robot; look at Mechanicoid's work. I'd be much more interested in another unique sci-fi humanoid character.
>*Would you prefer it to be short and compact like Naboto or tall and bulky like Roboforce?
Short and compact like Noboto, with Noboto's epic part distribution but with more character.
>*What existing colorway would you like to see most?
Metran, Pappysoup Green, Task Force Volkriun, Mutorius, Rothan
>*What new and original colorway would you like to see most?
Green with black and pink highlights
>*What building part (that doesn't exist yet) would you like to see on this new mech?
Big gun parts! I want to build a bazooka or a sniper rifle for my Glyans, and the Glyan gun parts and Callgrim gun parts don't cut it. If you're going to make a Metal Gear anyway, make a gun that still looks in scale (but big!) with Glyans and Travelers and comes apart in a good way to make different guns.
>*Would you be willing to pay a little more than a typical Glyos figure's cost if it came with transparent accessories like optional cockpit windshields or special effect weapon blasts?
Weapon blasts sound AWESOME! A Glyos peg muzzle flash or energy laser flash?! One in small scale for Glyan gun and one is big scale for bigger guns...that would be SO cool. I'm not interested in windshields at all.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (153 KB, 1600x1600)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>7753193
Forgot to include inspiration for 'green with black and pink highlights' but there are like a dozen other Z-bots that would make great colorways
>>
>>7753193
hi TJ
>>
File: 810201914823.jpg (143 KB, 800x616)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>7752187
>>7752189
Based on this awesome build but with no axis joints. Only two heads, the mushi antenna, and the switch pins left over.
>>
>>7753193
>>7753195
>Having this bad taste in Glyos
>>
>>7752406
> pvc mini metal gear
We can already make those but if yours brings new parts and shapes then don't let me stop you

> smaller or bigger
Smaller and more parts are better. Make sure the small parts fit well together to make the bigger parts

> old colors
Deconstructor, and a compatible colorscheme on a gray base

> new colors
Clear blue with black paint all over, except the panel lines
Same business, clear red. TRON, baby

> new parts
A block reamed out with room for a battery, a switch, and an LED behind a fit function socket, so whatever clear parts you plug in will light up
Some kind of linkage to mimic the motion of a piston
Large flat panels in basic shapes with ports or pins at key points like the corners and middle

> more money for effects
Absolutely
>>
so-called glyos purists want to talk about form over function color and the way things work. But the way things used to be isn't how people think to remember to think how it used to be, actually covered with mists of nostalgia. I remember what it was like then and it couldn't be even different from the truth of what it how it was in was with glyos back with the beginning of and the figures with multiple and figures with compatible forms but also frustrating because drops back then used to come from time to time and they weren't very frequent they would go a long time without having any ways or new figures and people were always unsure and not knowing about the figure from here to there or anywhere in between but actually it was in the eyes and the eyes bring a lot of character and soul into a figure and you can't get that anymore with the old fingers because you're focusing too much on details lines in a lot of big flat colors but now because we have detail and we have a lot of things and eyes it's better a lot then when it used to be and I think the characters look a lot more alive and like actual characters also what it is about it is arms and legs and things don't need details because the human eye can automatically tell if they're made of one piece or more than one piece and those things are looking better in the eye because you can tell an arm is an arm or a leg even if it's other pieces than that and you don't need detail lines to do that you can have other colors and you can have two tone and I like two tone a lot and we couldn't do that before so I think actually new glasses just as good as old glass

but also a traveler and is going to be just like being with the scale of a call gram or an oboe toe and I don't want robots anyway so you're asking if we want to have metal gear into be making more robots but I don't think it's what we want from the glyos and I think they don't need it anyway because a little person mm makes more sense for bipedals
>>
Dogfucker Kent is pulling out of the game. Glyos will live again!
>>
>>7752876
My bad, I misidentified those as part of the OG weapon sets.
>>
>>7752956
That sandstone/ruby build is bonkers! I knew we'd start seeing some good shit once we built up a good base of both solid rock and gem types.
>>
>>7752406
I don't have time to answer all the questions fully at the moment, but one thing I would like to see is more creativity in the way pieces are cut. Too many creators seem to go for boring , straightforward cuts, I want to see cuts that expand playability/articulation/build possibilities. For example, the cut angle of Noboto's bicep allows him a much wider range of posing options by default than most other Glyos figures.
>>
>>7753242
>>7752959
This is also sick as hell and I typically don't like builds with Nemesis parts. This is masterful, please keep building.
>>
>>7754329
Where did you hear this? I don't really give a rat's ass about Kent himself, but I would be sad to see the RF mold go. It's a wonderful sculpt by Matt, and really fucking fun to build with.
>>
>>7754208
Did you write this by screaming at your phone
>>
>>7754329
I hope he makes restitution to his sticker victims before he goes
>>
Did we ever figure out who Dogfucker and Stickerfag were?
>>
File: 14792823.jpg (24 KB, 406x395)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>7754363
>>
File: grandma-phone-15615280.jpg (126 KB, 1300x957)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>7754208
>call gram
>oboe toe
>>
>>7754680
They were the friends we made along the way. :)
>>
File: manden2.jpg (30 KB, 250x308)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
WHERE'S THE DROP, MATT

A LOTTA PEOPLE WANNA KNOW, AND THEY DESERVE TO

WHERE'S THE DROP
>>
Whoa, Onelldesign down for anyone else?
>>
>>7754901
Cancelled forever
>>
Does the gold Geo match any other golds?
>>
>>7754363
yeah I did but I was also drunk sorry period it's what I do because my keyboard not the very good to you doing type because of the phone being very old and also very unresponsive so actually it's much better for me talk to a phone and he said that way and that's why it said Novato even though I meant nemoto and it said call Graham even though I'm at call grande because there not my dictionary honestly I'm kind of surprised it even recognizes glyos I wonder if it would recognize guardian and armor for and Robo force and outlander and faison and build man and s*** I don't know the rest of them
>>
File: NewZs.jpg (65 KB, 454x352)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Package arrived. I dig it. Also I didn't realize at first but the Taskmaster build was teased years ago but never offered officially.
>>
Two questions: did anybody here snag Jimmy Cheeseburger from the Spymonkey store? And would they be willing to follow me to the BST thread to discuss selling it? I coulda swore I had one, and I want to rcollect the whole wrestling set.
>>
>>7755346
Where?
>>
>>7755478
>>
Happy 65th Birthday to old man Marty today!
>>
>>7755517
Wow
>>
>>7755903
I am the Mold of my Sculpt
PVC is my Body and Paint is my Blood.
I have created over a thousand Mushis,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Wife.
Have withstood Divorce to create many Wingz
Yet those Hands will never tampo Anything.
So, as I ride--
Unlimited GodBeast Works
>>
File: BlackGreenPinkVor.png (375 KB, 469x483)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>7753193
>>7753195

>Green with black and pink highlights

already exists asshole
>>
>>7756111
That's black with green and pink highlights baka
>>
I am the shittiest. I came from my Mother’s womb to my Mother’s basement. I come here tbecause I have done nothing. Nothing but talk shit. I know nothing of Glyos and live in the basement of my Mother. I ask you... should I continue down these dark steps that lead to my Mother’s basement? Or should I just shut the fuck up and have fun with toys?
>>
>>7756409
You should get some Glyos
>>
>>7756409
Go West
>>
>>7756409
get ye flask
>>
Any of you have issues storing your Glyos in plastic totes? Like the plastics melting each other? I need to make room in my place and have to put my collection somewhere. Shelving and boxes are not an option.
>>
>>7756757
No o mines been fine so far
>>
>>7756757
The only problem I've come across is tampos getting scratched. I'm not sure about long-term storage without airflow though.
>>
File: 8132019151119.jpg (215 KB, 573x800)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
What's the best traveler and why is it LSA?
>>
File: 8132019151048.jpg (164 KB, 800x600)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>7757637
I just love their faces. It's dumb, but I also love the name. Lost Sincroid Army is so evocative and the idea of a lost army just immediately makes me start filling in headcanon, you know?
>>
File: 813201915114.jpg (198 KB, 800x606)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>7757641
>Planetary Log z296u
>>I'm tired
>>my feet hurt
>>this planet doesn't even have any wifi
>>
File: 8132019151132.jpg (230 KB, 573x800)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>7757637
>glamor shot
>>
>>7757641
I've always loved the name too, it just starts the gears in my head turning, wanting to come up with stories for them. I also regret not buying more LSA when they were around. I remember they sat in the store for ages, I always thought I'd have more time to nab some later.
>>
Why is Gary so sad and desperate?
>>
>>7757642
I like this shot a lot and it's really good and thank you for sharing it, it's one of my favorite Glyos pictures now
>>
>>7757844
Gary ate a worm and it squirm around in his belly and he say "oh! It's rumbly in me tummy" and he press the button make price go up too many time, but he don't know it
>>
File: phaseon-adv-gold.png (3 KB, 96x152)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
WHERES THE DROP MATT?
>>
>>7758707
Announced Sunday, drop Thursday
>>
I have no idea how Marty got that mini golem to fit together. The geo sword arm attaches to the nemesis hips, which in turn connect to the geo head which forms the waist. For it to appear in the pic like shown, it pushes the sword out if rotated in that angle. And Marty used "all" the parts of all 3 figs? How? There's at least ONE peg exposed and one part (mantid head, one of the smaller geo sword bits, or the geo diamond) left out with the nemesis head holding 2 of the 4 leftovers.
>>
>>7759773
Marty has admitted to using something that I personally don't think is fair in putting together contained builds (and it's not like I'm an expert or have any right to judge that stuff, it's just hard to compare legit builds to his) and once you know about it you can't help but notice it in most of his builds (especially the most recent ones and anything with Geodraxus) and that's being really, really good at building with Glyos
>>
>>7759847
What's he use?
>>
File: checkit.jpg (103 KB, 600x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>7759773
Depending on what version of the shogun you're building you will have different parts on its back, but their basic shape is always the same. The mini golems aren't built the same but they use the same parts, except the stealth one uses the sword blade.

I had originally typed up a long breakdown of the parts but then I realized two things: the first being that the diorite version cannot be a contained build as shown, and secondly, the stealth version cannot hold Geodraxus's sword because the older version of the Mushi hands have thick thumbs that prevent the parts from connecting like the updated current ones do. That's why it uses a hooked horn sword instead.
>>
>>7759939
>being really, really good at building with Glyos
>>
File: 815201912168.jpg (127 KB, 800x712)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>7753242
Speaking of contained builds, this now uses every piece from a mushi and a nemesis including switch pins. (As long as you count him holding his hammer as using the pieces, he has a very secure grip on it.) I've never really like nemesis before, but the next time there's a colorway I like, I might get both just to make this build again.
>>
>>7759847

what trick did he use?
>>
>>7760560
Read the whole post moron
>>
>>7760627
haha nice try. I can't read, I do this shit with my phone
>>
File: Junk.jpg (207 KB, 1600x1598)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>browsing ebay
>see this small lot for sale
>see users actively trying to outbid each other with small bids
>wait until the last minute and snipe their shit
>just because
Meh. I'm sure I can use the parts for something.
>>
>>7759847
>>7760345
>>7760627

>Create incredibly awkward and terribly worded sentence that doesn't flow and barely makes sense
>Get upset when people don't immediately figure out your nearly unintelligible garbage
>>
>>7761072

thank you for falling into my trap - brian
>>
>>7761072
sell me the redlaw you dumb nigger
>>
>>7760429
I don't care for the Nemesis either, but you've done something really nice with it here. This might convince me to pick up another the next time it and the Mushi are run in a nice colorway together.
>>
>>7761072
You seem pretty indifferent about all this. You don't want that smelly Redlaw on your hands anyway. I'd be happy to take it off you for the princely sum of ten dollars.
>>
my dog just died because matt didn't tell us the drop, matt
>>
>>7761786
Are you sure you didn’t fuck it to death, Kent??
>>
>>7762111
Kent's semen rejuvenates dogs.
>>
>>7762190
Dogfucker Kent is an old and tired bit by now but this one actually made me laugh.
>>
>no one posted about the announcement yet
Glyos is dead
>>
>>7763032
Lady I'm at work and can't post images from mobile.

It's Armorvors by the way
>>
>>7763032
>Armorvors
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware you wanted DEEP DISCUSSION on the upcoming figures that no one uses to build anything worthwhile with anyway.
>>
>>7763032
Why would anyone bother posting the announcement here anymore, there are better places for discussion now where people don't bitterly shitpost everything without offering up any kind of reasonable dialogue
>>
Armorvors. With 3 new heads and wings. I hope there's no Pheyaos so I can skip this one.
>>
It's obviously Armorvors, but whatever those heads are, I don't want them...colors look coool though.
>>
>>7763199
Sad but accurate.
>>
>>7763219
Hm. So Marty finally produced pvc versions of his resin heads? Neat.
>>
>>7763219
How many people will fall for this fake?
>>
Heads look like a dragon, Bossk-looking thing, and a bat
>>
I used to wipe back to front, I would spend so much time wiping, and wiping, and wiping, wiping until it's raw, wiping until it's all off my balls, and it would never stop. I didn't know any better. Your daddy doesn't teach you how to wipe your ass. I just kept wiping back to front, brining it towards me, spreading it around, at work, at home, in public toilets. Until I came across a post on the internet that changed everything. Front to back, and make little circles around the hole. That's all it takes. It's easy. I'm out of the stall in half the time now. I don't bleed anymore. I'm not always itchy.

Anyway, Glyos is kind of like that.
>>
>>7763277
Wait is this real? Because this might genuinely change my life
>>
>>7763303
You don't need to wipe your ass. That's myth. Your asshole is self cleaning and will do it's job just fine if you let it.
>>
>>7763323
Ain't nothing like tossing the salad after a fresh shit. Love that flavor
>>
>>7763257
None because it's shit. Learn to vector and antialias.
>>
>>7763277
Is this why my boyfriend's asshole always tastes so clean?
>>
>>7763303
No the secret is to get you a bidet and getcha ass ate by a robot every time you take a shit
>>
>>7763199

where are these better places for discussion?
>>
>>7763277
this is peak glyos content
>>
>>7763730
Discord. It's really not as bad as the spastics here make it out to be. The jew in control isn't ruling with an iron fist or anything. It's probably the most active location for true Glyos discussion instead of the corpse of a message board, or the Facebook group where all you see is Mark posting his painfully mediocre photos of rare customs with ALL CAPS TITLES and like 10 dicktouches if he's lucky. This thread is a semi-nice place to be but it doesn't have the same charm as actually having a discussion with people in the Discord. The lack of anonymity isn't an issue if you either use a throwaway Discord account or act like a human being.
>>
i like gloys;
>>
>>7763884
Discord's pretty chill actually
>>
>>7763884

is glyoverse the discord name? Yeah, that mark has been spamming non stop
>>
>>7763884
My social anxiety level is a little too high for discord I think. I am able to come here and reply to posts but talking to other people live usually makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>7763942
You're thinking of the voice chat part of discord, there's also channels with text posts, it's pretty much a forum. That's 98% of the discussion, people really only get on voice chat on drop night.
>>
>>7764151
Oh, thanks for the info, maybe I'll give it a shot then.
>>
>>7764151
>>7764169
>>7763933

>>????
>>
>no black Pheyaos
Aaaaaand dropped
>>
>>7764451
Unless I'm mistaken all the open invites were cancelled and no new ones have been issued since about the time mtgveteran was kicked out
>>
>>7764454
Who cares? Pheyaos is trash
>>
If Glyos is so great then why come there's no Glyos 2
>>
File: sept19-sneak.gif (581 KB, 700x420)
581 KB
581 KB GIF
>>
>>7764577
GLYOS II. Is HERE!
>>
>>7764577
This looks like some bullshit mainstream kids' TV show cast of furry beast armor characters you find at Walmart and then the Dollars Store, nothing like Glyos
>>
>>7764611
Youre just not hip with the groovy new revival that is the stunning use of plastic known as GLYOS II
>>
>>7764480
https://discord.gg/HRVEAS
>>
File: bitfigs09162019.jpg (436 KB, 1209x1612)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
Spotted in the wild. NOR CAL.
>>
>>7764698
Goddamn man. I just a few miles from the man himself and have never found them in the wild!
>>
>>7764698
How did you not empty it immediately
>>
>>7764677

thank you!
>>
Cyber tits is almost ready to be produced.
>>
>>7764704
I've found 2 vending machines in my town. One was space and the other animals. I ignored them both out of principal.
>>
>>7765122
Where is this pic from
>>
>>7765122
What's wrong with her face
>>
Shoulders are too broad. The breasts look like they were added to a dudes torso.
>>
>>7765122
Further proof that Jesse has never seen tits in his life
>>
>>7765122
lmao they look like they're two hams nailed to a marble statue of a man. what the hell. this wasn't apparent in the transparent version released at first, i guess that hid the problems.
>>
>>7765122
it looks like it smell like eggs
>>
>>7765122

that's some fucked up tits. her head's fucky too.
>>
jesse i sculpt yuor figure toy
>>
>>7765122
What happened to the other head and torso?
>>
>>7765122
>what we were shown
>>
>>7766123
Short hair version there is way worse than the prototype we got, at least. Nothing compares to the clear one there, though. Fuck Jesse. Why do 2 of the 3 head sculpts just look like boring dykes?
>>
>implying any of you could do better
>>
>>7766236
Yea,I could. I could look at a busou shinki and get a much better result.
>>
none of you virgins have seen a real tit in your life much less a cybernetic milf one. SAD
>>
>>7766237
I’m sure you could. But of course you won’t prove it
>>
>>7766303
> t. Jesse
>>
saying jesse can't sculpt a face is like telling a vegan that caesar dressing has anchovies in it
>>
File: Pheyden-hades-mk3.png (373 KB, 439x500)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Why does Hades have a traveler waist instead of a sarvos one?
Why does Klace have a sincroid chest instead of a traveler one?
Why do some characters wear glyarmor without being a neo sarvos?
>>
I feel like easily 90% of Glyos collectors are liberals
>>
>>7766855
What would make you think that?
>>
>>7766801
Aesthetics
>>
File: 1.jpg (113 KB, 607x1250)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
>>7767338
Hey, I like this. It looks good. Is this a custom?
>>
>>7767361
No.

But it was something that anon wasn't supposed to share.
>>
>>7767368
>>7767338

BASED
FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK PATREON
YOU WANT TO PAY FOR A PODCAST THEN GO FOR IT

YOU WANT ME TO PAY TO HAVE LE SECRET PHOTOS OF TOYS THAT THE GOAL IS FOR ME TO SPEND MONEY ON TO BUY THEN GET FUCKED. BE GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED ENOUGH TO WANT TO SEE WHATS COMING
>>
>>7767406
Kek. That's a Patreon-only figure. If you don't pay for the podcast, you can't buy it.
>>
I'm DONE with seeing these ILLEGAL glyos pictures! Begone from the thread you CRIMINAL!
>>
Jesse is the Google Stadia of children's toys.
>>
>>7767338
If this isn't the next thread picture I'll be so disappointed
>>
>>7767457
>making the thread picture a figure that isn’t publicly available
Great idea
>>
>>7767338
Kind of lame to make the good figures patreon-only and the shit figures regular release
>>
>>7767566
Jesse sure is a fucking retard. Next thread op will be that image, lets spread the word about a secret club some hipster retard cuck doesn't want to publicly sell.
>>
>>7767577
>secret club
You mean the one he advertises about constantly? And made a bunch of posts talking about the build-a-knight poll that created this figure? That secret club?
>>
>kek when the same ppl pay for his expenses and shitting him here.
>>
>liking anything is shilling
>>
>hey guys pay for my patreon so you can further pay me for goods only available through patreon

Between Jesse and all the enamel pin people, I'm getting really sick of this. I'm tempted sometimes to ask if I can just pay an extra $5 or whatever a month's subscription costs on top of the item's price to just buy the item and not have to go through Patreon and then remember to cancel the next month.
>>
If you guys really care about the people creating the things you love, and want those things to keep being made, you wouldn't act like this. Especially when things are at the brink with tariffs coming up, and when the market is already so small. Do you even realize how small this community is? How small this world is? How unstable this wheel has become? Do you have any idea? If only ten percent of the current 'regular purchase' crowd pulled out and stopped buying, the entire thing would collapse. If the factory making these figures decided to take their business elsewhere to make McDonald's toys instead because they aren't getting paid market rate (and they aren't getting paid market rate) it would all disappear overnight. So, the creators try to find ways to bring in money a different way and, at the same time, prove to themselves (and potential investors) that there is actual interest in this small, tiny, niche product by showing that a small number of people are willing to chip in for something they believe in and want and put their money where their mouth is, because they actually like the product and want to participate and be members of that community for that product, and you won't support that? You'll grovel and complain about the smallest part of the product that isn't built your way, painted your way, sold and marketed your way, without creating anything at all yourself? You have no idea about the sacrifice that goes into this world behind the scenes, how little profit there is, how little respect there is, how many hard decisions have to be made, but they still make it look easy. Because it's just toys, after all, made by people who genuinely love them for people they hope will appreciate them. And you tear them down for a quick minute of self-gratification by complaining and bitching on the internet. Just kidding, I don't believe any of this, I made it all up.
>>
If you guys really care about the people creating the things you love, and want those things to keep being made, you wouldn't act like this. Especially when things are at the brink with tariffs coming up, and when the market is already so small. Do you even realize how small this community is? How small this world is? How unstable this wheel has become? Do you have any idea? If only ten percent of the current 'regular purchase' crowd pulled out and stopped buying, the entire thing would collapse. If the factory making these figures decided to take their business elsewhere to make McDonald's toys instead because they aren't getting paid market rate (and they aren't getting paid market rate) it would all disappear overnight. So, the creators try to find ways to bring in money a different way and, at the same time, prove to themselves (and potential investors) that there is actual interest in this small, tiny, niche product by showing that a small number of people are willing to chip in for something they believe in and want and put their money where their mouth is, because they actually like the product and want to participate and be members of that community for that product, and you won't support that? You'll grovel and complain about the smallest part of the product that isn't built your way, painted your way, sold and marketed your way, without creating anything at all yourself? You have no idea about the sacrifice that goes into this world behind the scenes, how little profit there is, how little respect there is, how many hard decisions have to be made, but they still make it look easy. Because it's just toys, after all, made by people who genuinely love them for people they hope will appreciate them. And you tear them down for a quick minute of self-gratification by complaining and bitching on the internet. Just kidding, I don't believe any of this, I made it all up.
>>
>>7767457
make it so
>>
Jesse needs to distract from the shit CyberMama
>>
>>7764698
I can never find these anywhere.
>>
>>7749263
Anyone ever made Vectorman out of glyos?
>>
>>7767821
I just bought mine in bulk
>>
>>7767823
Yeah, someone did on the Discord with Rothan parts, it was cool
>>
So what we know about this wave:
*Traveler, Phanost, Armorvor and Glyan are confirmed.
*No Naboto or Villser.
*No clear or metallic colorways.
*Neo Granthan head is officially retired.
*Venjourun lost in a fight to the Dark Delphi and was saved by the Varteryx.
>>
>>7767338
>>7767413
So what's the least amount of money I can pay to get this thing? Can I sub to the Patreon for one month and then drop out?
>>
>>7768251

your best bet would be ebay from brian. it's over.
>>
>>7768221
Also no Pheyaos.

And Phanost will be in purple. Hell yeah
>>
>>7768283
He never said no pheyaos
>>
>>7768342
Sorry you're right, he said no BLACK Pheyaos. Actually, him saying Phanost is showing up to steal some of Pheyaos' power pretty much confirms we are getting Pheyaos. So he must be in one of the other two colors...purple would be neat
>>
>>7768251
You can probably cancel your pledge after a month, yeah. It's bullshit that we have to even go through Patreon though. See >>7767654 , I wish I could just pay a little more and cut out the bullshit middleman. I don't care about the podcast or whatever, I just want the toy.
>>
File: 92385029339.jpg (780 KB, 1211x1614)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
>>7768452
the podcast is good
>>
>>7768251
>>7768452

shoot him an email. please do it.
>>
>>7768514
Fuck off Jesse, you retard cuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.