[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1547865529526.jpg (26 KB, 500x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>"Hey, nobody likes the Filmation Ghostbusters cartoon, maybe I can snag up some of those toys dirt cheap!"
>head to ebay
>see the prices
>check sold prices
>mfw

What toy-related hopes have you had instantly crushed?
>>
>>7637927
try buying any good toy of The Phantom.

Defenders of the Earth is hard to find mint loose and are a fortune carded. The movie toys are pure garbage with a balloon for a head. The Captain Action uniform set is expensive and looks bad. Funko Pop is unacceptable.
>>
>>7637927
Most SH Monsterarts since aftermakret priced always bump them up to around 500 or so.
>>
>>7637927
>Wow Medicos is knocking part 6 out of the park!
>I can't wait for FF and The part 7 figures are going to be amazing!
>>
>>7637927
Same as you but Dinosaucers. Because no one was into it when it came out, merch is super rare.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (12 KB, 211x226)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>7637927
>>
>>7638650
It wasn't so much because no one was into Dinosaucers but because the whole line got cancelled, and the few that did make it into production were only sold in Brazil.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.