[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: battlebones!.jpg (371 KB, 1000x620)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
Old thread
>>7559045

>Mattel will also be offering the Mega Construx Masters of the Universe Battle Bones. OG fans can now resurrect the most powerful dinosaur-like creature in the universe with this Con-exclusive Battle Bones collector’s figure transport, This limited-edition collectors set will transport you right back to your youth – and the 80s! Battle to the bone when you build this completely faithful dinosaur-like creature that features authentic details – like its built-in carry handle and open-and-close jaws to store weapons and accessories– just like the original toy. The set includes four buildable micro action figures, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Faker and a flocked Moss Man, a heroic 20 weapon accessories, and even a Moss Man pine-scented air freshener that smells just like the original action figure!

>Battle Bones can carry up to 8 micro action figures (sold separately) so you can transport your battles across the universe! Ideal for ages 8 and up. The Buildable Battle Bones carry case will cost $30, and will also available for pre-order at shop.mattel.com starting June 17th or for purchase in person at Mattel’s SDCC retail booth starting July 17th.

https://nerdist.com/article/sneak-a-peek-at-mattels-he-man-and-masters-of-the-universe-comic-con-exclusive/
>>
File: battlebones box.jpg (563 KB, 1000x723)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>
File: battlebones.jpg (64 KB, 707x345)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>7588286
Making this an exclusive benefits nobody but scalpers.
>>
File: battlebones2.jpg (329 KB, 1000x784)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>
File: mega GOT.jpg (154 KB, 1080x718)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
New Game of Thrones set
>>
I was just doing a new thread. Anyway, GoT!!!

The Dragon and Danerys look beautiful
>>
>>7588298
giv
>>
>>7588294
I feel like they’re still testing if vehicles will sell in this line.

If these sell well, I’m assuming we’ll see a retail version minus the air freshener.
>>
>>7588288
I like how they suggest that you'll actually be able to lift the set with two fingers, and that the hose attachments making the loops won't immediately pull away from the studs on the body in reality.

Bummer about the con/online exclusivity. The price point is legit. I would have picked one up in-store.
>>
>>7588286
>available for pre-order
Thank fuck. So it's just an "exclusive", not an EXCLUSIVE.

>>7588298
>>7588300
Neat.jpg
>>
>>7588300
Short forearm means that figures are in the inferior Halo scale. I'll be waiting for a deep discount before picking this up.
>>
Trying to get into some nature shooting, so here’s a custom I did in the rain
>>
>>7588300
>>7588298
where the FUCK is the obligatory balista with bearded man?
>>
>>7588298
I don't give a shit about game of thrones, but fuck I'm looking forward to these toys
>>
“Waiting on the roof”
>>
>>7588390
They give us only one figure in an $80 set, and it's the cheap, bubblegum machine quality kind (Halo scale).

Mega, if you're listening... FUCK YOU!
>>
>>7588298
Wew, I dont care about GoT whatsoever but that dragon build looks pretty great. Love the spikes on the belly. Might need to pick this up after all.
>>
>>7588387
Short girls will be fine
>>
>>7588383
I read on Twitter that the preorder is just going to guarantee you get one at the con
>>
>>7588298
>>7588300
Cant wait to see the other set.
>>
>>7588298
>89.cm wing span
thats too big! sets probably going to cost 50 dorrars
>>
>>7588400
>$80
That's just the Toywiz price right? I can't imagine it being that high at Amazon or Walmart
>>
Since Evil-Lyn is short packed, should I spend 16 dollars on Amazon for her, or is there a way I can find her in a store?

I don't care about Game of Thrones at all, but I like the dragon.
>>
>>7588468
I mean, how much do you want her? I spent 15 each on Skeletor and He-Man way back before the five pack and Wind Raider since I never saw them in stores. It's a big mark-up, but compared to most other action figures, it's still pretty cheap and mostly negligible.
>>
store price.
>>
>>7588431
Oh jfc
>>
>>7588298
>halo hands
i sleep
>>
>>7588298
I'd like to know what the fuck a "black series" is
>>
>>7588531
probably the reinvented PRO series
>>
>>7588545
Or its lines more aimed toward adults
>>
>>7588567
I thought pro was aimed toward adults but dunno maybe youre right. It's a shame this is the closest we will get to fantasy.
>>
Damn! they really did it! GOT Mega!
lol! I wonder if the Hound will make an appearance with a voice chip that says says "c*nts"! lol!
>>
>>7588298
Oh shit this v the inevitable White Walker Dragon will be sick as fuck.

I imagine we could get a Jon Snow and giant set too.
>>
>>7588591
The only sets announced are Dannarys/dragon and the battle of winterfell. Gotta wait to see if they sell or not.
>>
>>7588587
And the show has just ended, what timing!
>>
>>7588685
>release the ghaul 6 months after his chapter in destiny 2 ended
they are always slow
>>
>>7588584
Well the thing about the probuilder line is it's kind of aimed at both kids and adults, I'm thinking since got is an adult TV series the black series if they choice to continue it might open the door for more adult shows/movies. And yeah it fucking sucks that mega hasn't made a new fantasy or space line
>>
>>7588677
There will also be a iron throne set in 2020 along with two others. Kinda late to the party though
>>
File: MEGA!!.jpg (191 KB, 385x463)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>7588754
>fucking sucks that mega hasn't made a new fantasy or space line
dont get me started on that brother!
>>
>>7588836
We can pray anon
>>
>>7588298
this show has dragons? I thought they didnt
>>
>>7588298
I can see the crossover with MOTU now: Skeletor teleports her to Eternia via magic spell to find himself an evil bride. Danny freaks out when she sees Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, and Beast Man and their casual conversations about trying to put up an evil facade when they are just a bunch of middle management villains. Worse, they know all about Danny's acts of mass murder (grabbing her right as she's giving her big Hitler speech in the finale) and become annoyed when Danny claims she's a good guy.

Danny escapes and is rescued by He-Man but quickly Danny tells him all of the bad shit she's done, thinking He-Man will understand. But He-Man finds her to be worse than Skeletor but Man-At-Arms falls for Danny's cute factor (much to Teela's disdain) and convinces He-Man to let him take her home to the royal palace, where Danny becomes the house guest from hell and annoys even the saintly Sorceress.
>>
>>7588468
If you want her, just pay the rape price or pray they do another collection pack (which is what I ended up having to do to get Teela, because she was scalpted to hell and back)
>>
>>7588885
>Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, and Beast Man and their casual conversations about trying to put up an evil facade when they are just a bunch of middle management villains

Fuck that shit.

That's why He-Man's a joke franchise. The villains are losers and the main hero's a written byy committee goody-two-shoes who spews morals and crap for babies.
>>
>>7588891
The 2000's series was good and make the villains much more legitimately threatening.
Nobody watched it though.
Some minifigs of the 2000's designs would be cool.
>>
>>7588888
>Teela, because she was scalpted to hell and back)
Damn, really? She was pretty plentiful at my Wal-Mart. I also later found a bunch at Five Below so I snagged another for parts. This kind of shit is why we should help each other out, everyone probably has different shit in their respective areas.
>>
>>7588891
That's precisely why I like He-Man. Skeletor is such a charming and goofy villain, you can't help but love him. It's like Shredder and Krang's odd couple bickering, it made them so much more memorable and likable than if they were just stock evil scheming villains.
>>
>>7588891
So go follow a different franchise instead of screaming that He-Man should be changed to make you happy.

Actually seeing the massive /pol/ garbage that's gotten into the He-Man fandom as of late has nearly put me off the brand. Bad fandoms taint liking a franchise because you'll be associated with those people if you also like the same thing.
>>
>>7589090
In the very early Filmation episodes Skeletor was more of a tyrant and even mentioned his legions of slaves several times. It was several episodes in before they watered him down into Elmer Fudd.

This was relatively common in the 80s though-- the GI Joe writers admitted that Cobra Commander was Hitler in the initial miniseries, but later turned him into Yosemite Sam on purpose.
>>
File: 1392321.jpg (42 KB, 540x366)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>7589102
This. So, so much this. Friends of mine who want to get (back) info the franchise are automatically directed to the org, take a look around, see what they assume to be the "true" face of the fandom, and nope right the fuck back out. The subreddit may be slow, but at least it's chill, and accepts pretty much any fan, any faction, any era.
>>
>>7588891
>That's why He-Man's a joke franchise. The villains are losers and the main hero's a written byy committee goody-two-shoes who spews morals and crap for babies.
dig the toy designs but the stories i thought were shite
>>
Since we got to see a GoT set, how soon before we get to see the Ghostbusters slime tubes?
>>
>>7589437
whats the link between goy sets and ghostbusters tubes?
>>
>>7587834

It took me a second to realize what this pic was, and now I'm kinda sad since it was such a fun line.
>>
>>7589566
what line?
>>
>>7589464
We learned about both of them just a few hours apart. I'm assuming Mattel will show them off alongside the rest of their offerings this year at sdcc.
>>
>>7588891
And the franchise continues to get toys! Jealous?
>>
>>7589587
Heroes. At least that's what I got.
>>
>>7589566
So with the death of the Heroes line, we have the following MotU cast...

Heroic: He-Man, Teela, the Goddess, the Sorceress, Man-At-Arms, Stratos, Moss Man.
Evil: Skeletor, Beastman, Faker, Evil-Lyn, Scareglow. Is Red Beast a separate character?
>>
>>7589621
No. It's just how he looked in the mini comics
>>
>>7589566
WAIT A SECOND does that truly mean the Heroes line is dead and gone? The worst nightmare of getting a Mulder but no Scully is realized, then, unless this new 'Black Series' is going to force us to buy a X-Files Office Set with a Mulder we already have just to get the exclusive Scully. Damn.
>>
>>7589655
Feeling the same. Can't have Mulder without Scully FFS
>>
>>7589566
>>7589587
>>7589600
>>7589621
>>7589655
>>7589666
Heroes was a mess of a line, it's very nature made it so figures peg warmed, because people would buy up the best characters, usually the He-Man ones then leave all the ones nobody wants, and then stores would never put out new cases because the shit nobody wants hasn't sold yet. At the Meijer near me they have Futurama ones and a few Star Trek figures, and it's been the same figures for like a year, just sitting on the shelf.

MOTU should be it's own line of Mega Construx, and a number of the other properties in Heroes should either have their own lines or one off sets. They should really do more video game properties as full on lines like they're doing with Halo.
>>
>>7589633
>No. It's just how he looked in the mini comics
So with 7 heroes to 5 evil warriors, I'll give Battle Bones to the heroes if I'm lucky enough to get one.
Anyone have suggestions for another Mega line's vehicle to appropriate for 5 MotU figures?
>>
>>7589621
Why would they cancel the Heroes line? It seemed to sell well enough. Of this latest wave, there is only one Man-At-Arms left at my Walmart.

If it truly is over, then I blame Star Trek.
>>
>>7589738
I've just had the villains riding breakout beasts.
>>7589739
If my Walmart's anything to go by, every wave has peg warmed except for whatever was the hottest/shortpacked figures. And the MOTU stuff isn't moving either.
>>
>>7589680
To be real with you, after a while I got so desperate I started buying Heroes figures I had little interest in, like the Star Trek ones. They could serve as fodder for customs, they're still great figures, and heck, even if I wasn't a huge Trek fan, I would never say no to a Picard accompanying one of my teams.

RIP heroes, you will be missed. It felt like a series that was really full of possibilities, it could contain anything. Now it feels like any venture into a license needs to be this dedicated THING, with full sets and all.
>>
>>7589680
Know what's the saddest? They'll never finish the comic Turtles.
>>
>>7589965
This honestly makes me feel a little hesitant about buying Donnie. I know it shouldn't, but damn, feels bad to know my team will never be complete.
>>
>>7589965
Why wouldn’t they? They created a whole page for the turtles.

Also, just because the page isn’t there doesn’t Heroes is gone. The website could be under remodeling or it could be a CoD situation, where for whatever reason they can no longer advertise product on the Heroes line.

You people need to chill.
>>
>>7590017
Here’s the page for the turtles.
>>
>>7590019
Thank god, hopefully we see some turtles stuff at sdcc.
>>
File: Claude.jpg (14 KB, 334x358)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>7590017
>You people need to chill.
Dawg, this the Mega general. We're used to doom and gloom around here.
>>
>>7590025
I have it on good authority that turtles is gone for good.
>>
>>7590027
I told those doomposters they were retards, I was proven right, and here they are back at it again despite Mega being on the motherfucking upswing
>>
>>7589566
Remember when they removed Call of Duty from the site and everyone freaked out and then got proven to be dumbasses shortly thereafter? Stop jumping to conclusions
>>
File: 191958.png (1.16 MB, 844x945)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Hmmmm
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (40 KB, 368x609)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I bought one of those halo blind bags and it was missing a hand, is there anything i can do? The missing parts request center wants a part number and I'm not sure what to put in.
>>
>>7590019
>tfw you realize alien is getting full sets
>>
>>7589566
Welp guess I better finally grab a Hellboy before it's too late.
>>
>>7590399
I'm going to choose not to believe you and keep hoping that we see some.
>>
>>7588387
>not buying the set for the dragon
>>
>>7590653
Email Mattel cust support directly
>>
Guys Und Panzer
>>
Someone posted this on Facebook:
The text description of the second GOT set (from the Mattel website): The threat is real. Jon Snow is determined to capture an Undead Wight beyond the wall, but to do this he must first defeat the Undead Army. As the battle erupts, the Night King watches on, perched atop a ledge from the high ground. The two rivals meet eyes, and at long last, fire and ice are set to clash. Recreate this epic moment and build the intimidating showdown beyond the wall!
Ideal for ages 14 and up
Buildable ledge setting that separates bitter rivals from their destiny
3 highly detailed, super-poseable 2.5-inch micro action figures include Jon Snow, Night King and Undead Wight
Jon Snow figure is equipped with Season 7 northern attire
Set and figures come with authentic weapons and accessories
>>
>>7590019
>Destiny still there

Why the fuck do they have to tease us like this.
>>
>>7591394
I thought it was based on the battle of winterfell but 3 minis sound cheap as fuck adn we get 2 undeads.
>>
>>7591427
I need my Scully.
I don't want to have to make one.

Also any of the new Heroes seen in Canada?
>>
File: TMNT_Reality_02.jpg (63 KB, 616x459)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>7590399
Im going to have to disagree with you on that front based on the fact that they very clearly added tmnt back to the roster >>7590019.
With that out of the way, to the tmnt fans on the general, what do you want to see next from the line? I would love to see some tmnt variants. Not just repaints, but different versions of the turtles. The super turtles would be great.
>>
>>7588298
>>7588300
>80 dollarydoos
Jesus this shit is expensive.
>>
>>7591691
I'm guessing the other set will be as well..
Single characters or maybe "families" might be good
>>
>>7591691
>Jesus this shit is expensive.
Indeed...."SHAME!"
>>
>>7591941
Well the other set is just a piece of terrain and 3 miniatures, the dragon is way too fucking big for its own good.
>>
>>7591427
>>7591477
answer his fucking question
why is destiny still there? why they teasing?
also shout out the the turtles page, its just pictures of fucking donnie
>>
>>7590027
>gloom and doom
They should make some Doom sets, or at least figures.
>>
I just thought about how many more MotU figures could be added to Mega with minimal new molds:

Prince Adam, duh
King Randor: He-Man with new head, cuirass, cape
Mer-Man: Skeletor with new head, harness, coral sword
Stinkor: Mer-Man with same cuirass as Mekanek
Webstor: Skeletor with new head & backpack/chest armor
Zodac: Skeletor limbs, Beast Man torso, new head, harness, gun
Tri-Clops: He-Man with new head, harness, sword
Ninjor: Skeletor with new head, tunic, weapons
Mekanek: He-Man with new head, neck gimmick, cuirass
Fisto/Jitsu: He-Man with new heads, lower right arms, cuirasses
Clamp Champ: He-Man with new head & clamp, same cuirass as Fisto
>>
>>7592175
>Fisto/Jitsu: He-Man with new heads, lower right arms, cuirasses
>Clamp Champ: He-Man with new head & clamp, same cuirass as Fisto
got my vote
>>
File: IMG_20891027374.png (1.04 MB, 1080x586)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Breakout beasts has to be the best new ip mega has created.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (38 KB, 480x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>7591483
I wanna see the dark turtles and these dudes made
>>
>>7588351
Why wouldn't they test with smaller vehicles? Like the sky sleds
>>
>>7592062
He is the best Turtle.
>>
File: P1050844.jpg (2.6 MB, 4608x2592)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>
>>7592224
I don’t know. It’s just a guess based on how they’ve done previous SDCC exclusives.

Also, I don’t know if the Sky Sled will get its own release. It’s so small, I feel like it’ll just come with the Battle Ram.
>>
>>7592981
I hope Mega releases battlebones outside sdcc, like saladin. Even if it’s a modified version.
>>
File: IMG_20190615_164638_902.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1081)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>*pop*
>YAY!
>>
>>7589566
Fuck mattel, i hope they like loosing another customer
>>
>>7594558
Hah, love this. Also suddenly gave me an urge to dust off my 360, maybe I'll do that today.
>>
Still can't find Evil-lyn anywhere except online. Would five below have her?
>>
>>7594637
No, don't think so. That wave is quite new and hasn't been spotted at Five Below.
>>
>>7594560
heroes line is gone, but now suddenly the fucking x-files has its own page?
>>
>>7592186
they seem cleared out in stores. I would have like a chance at the griffen and a dragon. I just have the wolf.
>>
Ah, shit. I just realized I preordered Donatello instead of Stratos on Amazon and now Stratos is running for like triple price by all the resellers. Hope this wave shows up at my Walmart.
>>
>>7595103
Maybe it isn't so much that the Heroes line is gone, just that the Heroes line encompasses all these other (potential) lines, and with MotU getting more sets, as well as others potentially getting some, why group them under a banner that's used for minifigures when they can be under their own proper banner.
>>
Dear Mega Brands,
May I please have Modulok?
>>
>>7588298
>>7588300

remember when Megabloks used to make better looking dragons 15 years ago?
>>
>>7595401
I and another anon posted about this after the listings went up (pics did not match text listings) but people just seemed to ignore both posts.
>>
>>7595592
I went to ask Mega on Twitter about the Heroes line but someone anon already had, and this is Mega's response: No, the Heroes line is not cancelled. We decided to display all the products from the licenses on their own Worlds pages. As licenses cycle in and out of the Heroes assortment, they’ll be listed under their own Worlds icon. See Aliens for example.
>>
It's a huge stretch but if any of you guys have or ever find an EV-38 Laurelbearer Sparrow I'd be happy to pay you for it. Email me if you want to make an offer.
>>
>>7596696
Great, hopefully now we can all calm down a bit. That Worlds page of theirs has caused hysteria more than a few times on here. Hopefully we get more 5-packs coming. I've not seen a single wave of single packed Heroes at retail (I'm in Ontario).
>>
>>7596696
This goes against the doom narrative.
Delete
>>
>>7596696
Scully is saved !!!!
>>
>>7596802
Where in Ontario are you? You should be able to find some, but never all, at walmart and tru
>>
File: 1548386493140.jpg (569 KB, 1272x1094)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>7596708
Dude, I have wanted that set for ages. After months of hunting, I finally found one for a "decent" price on eBay--which was still very overpriced, but I figured I wasn't gonna get any better. So I drop like 40 bones and wait eagerly for it to arrive. And the day it gets delivered, I'm at work--and someone steals it off my porch. I know this is what happened cause I had an Amazon delivery that same day (which also got stolen) and they did the photo proof thing. I'm so sad, I lost all that money and now I can't even find any Laurelbearer listings anymore.
>>
File: 20190611_145318.jpg (1.18 MB, 3264x1836)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>7597300
Sorry anon. Tough break. Mail theft is pretty bad right now. Even I have been hit with lost/stolen packages.
>>
>>7597236
GTA area. I've never seen any... maybe I'm just too late? Not once in Walmart, and one badly painted skeletor months and months ago at TRU. And of course it's useless trying to get them online. Even when Amazon had them all listed at 5.99 and I got them preordered, they've all since been cancelled anyways.
>>
>>7597236
Not OP but...I've seen the last wave at Real Canadian Superstore... Assassins., Kratos, Hellboy, a bunch of Kirks. Spocks, Fry's and Benders.
That's on Steeles in TO
>>
I don't even like MOTU but I want those cream pieces.
>>
FUCKING BUNGIEFAGS MAKE A NEW CONTRACT FOR DESTINY
>>
>>7598363
Isn't that more of an Activision thing? I would think we have cowadoody sets because of a publisher deal with mega, not a developer deal.

It would be a matter of what kind of agreement Bungo made with Acti regarding merchandise.
>>
>>7598784
>Isn't that more of an Activision thing?
They buyout from activision a few months ago, now the game is alive and back to over a million players.
>>
Is there a mega construx oriented discord server?
>>
>>7599977
Here. It's mostly a few Instagram guys. But all about mega construx.
>https://discord.gg/yka5Qxc
>>
>>7600030
Now kids, remember to not throw out your megas! Never know when you may need to fight that cancer out your ass!
>>
Any guesses on what the third Mega MotU vehicle will be? (I count everything rideable as a vehicle except the cats, which I expect are high priority.)
>>
Just got two Mega Beast knock-offs from Ali
The "eggs" are more like pitted drop pods and there is a coin-sized hole in the bottom (so no slime storage here. )
They are smaller as well.
Will post pics later.
>>
File: 20190620_164807.jpg (3.59 MB, 3027x2299)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>7601919
I want WWII rifles and tommys. What's the best way to stock up on these? Really I only want one tommy and maybe 4 rifles.
>>
>>7595401
Sucks. Thanks for posting though-- was thinking of pre-ordering several donatellos-- woulda been in the same boat. Really hope we get this wave at my Walmart too.
>>
>>7590019
well they have one for x-files too, and it shows two figures-- so it could just be for the heroes wave.
>>
No one I know in other states has found the new Heroes wave, though they have found empty Halo Series 10 boxes, so at least those are hitting (and going directly onto eBay at rape prices).
>>
File: mega bootlegs-357843564.png (883 KB, 1521x836)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>7579815
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was talking about these. I'd rather not say where I'm from though.
>>
File: 21.jpg (6 KB, 94x97)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Mega's quality control is killing my interest in their product.

Just bought a Halo UNSC Blizzard Squad. 3 of the 4 figures were defective in a major way. The only figure that wasn't defective was the one that was pre-assembled. The other 3 were defective junk.

All 3 figures had heads with small neck holes that would not fit on the neck pegs without a lot of force being applied, and once on the pegs, the heads were so tight that I feared that the neck pegs would break off if I turned the heads or tried to remove them.

One of the figures also had a belt that would not fit onto his waist, leaving a gap between his torso and legs. And another figure had a hand fall off immediately after being removed from the package, and it would not stay on.

I've had similar problems with several other Mega figures recently. CoD Urban Strike Squad, Allied Soldiers, Enemy Soldiers, ATV Raid, and WWII Armory... all had defective figures, mostly with the heads not fitting on their neck pegs. The Enemy Soldiers had two figures that broke off at the neck due to soft rubbery necks and tight fitting heads, and I ended up returning them.
>>
>>7603599
Any sightings in Canada?
- and where?
>>
>>7603844
too late we've tracked you down already
expect to be vand soon
>>
>>7603844
Country is pretty big and vague unless you are Easter Island.
Heck province and you would still be part of a huge landmass.
>>
>>7603923
Have any Heroes wave showed up at any point? I see remnants of wave 2 on TRU.ca, but I've only ever seen remnants of wave 1 in any store, and that was months ago, with nothing since.
>>
>>7602109
You have three options
-find other cod ww2 sets on clearance and buy bulk for their weapons
-search ww2 guns on aliexpress. Cheap but you will have to sand down the grips as they are Lego sized and will snap mega hands
-Expensive option but Cobi guns can be ordered from their website. They dont have a grip problem and look good but the buttstocks tend to be too long for mega figs to aim with them well. This is not an issue for stockless weapons such as pistols or the mp40 of course.

Pic related. Nazis equipped with Cobi guns. Officer in the coat has a chinese luger with the grip cut down.
>>
>>7603850
The only new figs I have bought are the nazis but I encountered similar problems with the heads.
I loosened the heads by putting them on terminator soldier figs first (who have wider and stronger balljoints). They then fit onto the Cod balljoints easier.

I did stress the first figure I had this problem with. Fortunately, the connection seems to smooth out over time so the head can be turned and any neck stress eventually rehardens. One of my nazis also had a flaky crack across his thigh; my second figure to have this problem. Another had a looser fitting left leg.

Fortunately none of my minor defects ruined the figures for me but its a real shame the newer figures seem to have so many problems.

How are other anons finding the new figures quality? I hope you you just got bad batches as opposed to megas quality actually declining.
>>
>>7603850
nah. show them soldiers just a bit of tough love. theyll snap in with a bit of force. prepare for sore thumbs until you get your technique
>>
>>7603850
>>7604221
For me it’s the opposite. Other than a few strange eyes, I haven’t had missing or malformed parts in the last few years. Quality seems to be improving.

The tight neck is a known thing with Mega figures. It’s odd because you just force the head on the ball of the neck, let it sit for a day and you’ll be able to move it without issues or stressing the neck.
>>
>>7604452
I just got a whole grip of missing/doubled incorrect parts in just the minifigures alone in my Cabal Harvester. This just makes me tired, I have no clue where to begin requesting the parts and it makes me apprehensive that this huge fucking ship might be missing parts too.
>>
File: IMG_7001.jpg (1.75 MB, 3472x2596)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
I graduated yestetday so I had some money and bought these guys. I saw and Ezio I wanted too, but I like CoD: Ghost more than AC games so I got Keagan instead.
>>
File: IMG_7003.jpg (1.04 MB, 3224x1791)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>7605004
>Bren LMG
>No stand
Wtf
>>
Please Destiny don't be dead
Halo vibes + COD bodies and hands = best look and articulation
idk about you but the articulation on the destiny figures feel way better than COD, and COD isnt so bad
I find them I try to move halo, they feel tighter and also too small
>>
>>7605004
>>7605042
I want some British figures, alot of Cod sets are surprisingly British themed. Bipods are also suprisingly not so common accessories. Using lego 3rd party bipods should work too.

>>7605079
Destiny is dead sadly.
>>
>>7605833
why dead nooo
>>
>>7592959
>>
>>7592959
>>7606108
>>
making a little outpost for my figs its not complete obviously
>>
>>7606111
I also just bought the Axis vrs set as well.
$32 on Ebay.ca - which was cheaper than some of the single Heroes
>>
File: 20190623_111034.jpg (2.63 MB, 1972x2629)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
Rate my custom Axis smg. Now that Ivr made a custom theyll release a figure pack with an official one.
>>
File: 20190623_111308.jpg (2.3 MB, 2125x2125)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>7607157
>>
>>7607157
>Rate my custom Axis smg.
Good intentions 10/10
Execution of good intentions 2/10
>>
File: 1534319834437.jpg (88 KB, 733x798)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>7607268
fug
>>
File: 20190623_135758.jpg (2.73 MB, 2985x2239)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
war is hell
>>
File: P1050573.jpg (2.48 MB, 4608x2592)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
>>
File: P1050851.jpg (2.33 MB, 4608x2592)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>
File: 20190623_174547.jpg (2.66 MB, 2396x2396)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>
File: 20190623_174524.jpg (3.57 MB, 3238x2428)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
>>7607743
I finally found some WWII figures with the old guns (not pictured). I shouldve got into WWII guys sooner. I didnt get assraped but im a little sore.
>>
>>7607547
>>7607562
As someone with mysophobia (fear of dirtiness/germs), I really appreciate all you wilderness photographers. It lets me enjoy this shit vicariously while I stay cooped up in my clean little room.
>>
Cool are we all Naziposting now?
>>
>>
Bonus: the Jeanmobile
>>
File: 20190622_173821.jpg (3.14 MB, 5312x2988)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>7606108
>>7606111
Having a history textbook feel actually makes megas face tech look really good.

>>7607157
Nice camo. You could get away with saying its some kind of obscure czech smg.

>>7607412
Ah before America was firing tomahawks into the middle east, they were throwing shurikens at legomen for their gas. Brilliant stuff.

>>7607743
Using that destiny gun as a mg42 is pretty smart actually

Ive tried to bash together some "WW2" stuff as well. Except the "Russians" have aks already.
>>
File: DSC_0990.jpg (3.13 MB, 3840x2160)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB JPG
Finally found series 10!
>>
File: P1050217.jpg (2.59 MB, 4608x2592)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>7608507
um... thanks?
I just bought myself a pair of insect repellent/anti-tick socks and tried them out..
They save me a bit from being eaten and my new gradually rising paranoia of ticks.
(getting a shirt to save my top half as well)

I used the Wampa in some absolutely FILTHY snow when I was using it with Star Wars and Joe figures.
>>
>>7609150
wish I could find them on my 3rd world country.
>>
File: IMG_20161114_165100.jpg (264 KB, 1440x1080)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>7609187
Wish I could find them in my 1st world country.
>>
>>7609150
wHERE
>>
>>7609150
I checked my Target friday: nothing
today: completely empty box
>>
>>7609219
A fellow traveler I see

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.