[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

I don’t usually buy any of their stuff, but this stood out at Walgreen’s because of the promise of glow in the dark. The GID paint could be a little stronger, but it’s still alright.

But holy shit, when did they get so good at designing articulation schemes? This guy is amazing. I don’t really care about any of the lines they’ve got, but this thing is a terrific desk toy.
>>
Another pic.
>>
>>7541656
Yeah, they really stepped up their articulation to modern standards with the Fortnite line. I was really happy to hear that this is apparently going to be the new standard from here on out with their new lines. Having affordable Doom and Mortal Kombat figures with this level of articulation was always a dream of mine, and now it looks like McFarlane's making that a reality.
>>
>>7541667
More lines I really don’t care about myself, but that’s cool. I know people have wanted those for a long time.

If they’d do this with Invincible, I’d be all-in.
>>
>>7541667
he's not making Doom
>>
>>7541685
https://gear.bethesda.net/products/doom-slayer-figure
What's this, then?
>>
>>7541656
I've only got the teddy bear from fortnite, but she's pretty good and gives me hope for their new stuff. I'm excited for what will somehow be the first articulated all-might toy and doom slayer. The 4 game of thrones figures were pretty solid too even with the older clunky style joints, and being closer to 6" was a definite plus.

Viscerion was garbage though, I don't know how you fuck up a zombie dragon but the wings are droopy as hell and one of them doesn't even have the engineering to swivel.

>>7541687
nb4 not muh doom derail
>>
>>7541687
>>7541704

OG Doom > Doom 4 /pol, got it?

"but women said MEAN THINGS about the game and playing it makes my fat ass masculine somehow"

You wouldn't get past level 1 in real Doom. It's why you need leveling up, gimmick kills and Master Chief Armor. Isn't that right, fake gamer Jin Saotome/Milo-anon/Jem-anon/Neca-anon/whatever your name is this week?

Bethesda can get their games pirated too. Fuck giving them money. After the shitshow that was Fallout 76 they'll be out of business soon anyway.
>>
>>7541704
>The Deku figma has much better quality and detail.
>Unfortunately it's a bitch to find and expensive as fuck due to SJ's legal fuckery in the US.
>Also the factor that it'll be a miracle if any other characters get released, especially Touma and All-Might.
>Meanwhile the McFarlane figures are cheaper and have less quality, but are easier to find and at reasonable prices with the characters being released quickly.

Fuck this is Kingdom Hearts all over again.
>>
>>7541704
I hope McFarlane picks up a good amount of anime licenses. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like there's an untapped market for decent domestic anime figures
>>
>>7541717
>giving a shit about the games at all
Back to /v/, faggot
>>
>>7541719
Not even gonna lie, I whaled for figma deku and I'd still go for all of the mcfarlane stuff if it's decent. At $20 a pop it's not even a hard choice. Not sure why gsc is dragging their feet when they've got a license to print money, but I'll buy whatever.

>>7541720
I've been thinking this for a while. The average kid watching naruto was never gonna go out of their way to import a figuarts or whatever. Maybe the cheapo dragonball toys at gamestop sold well and mcfarlane noticed.
>>
>>7541753
Apparently it's due to copyright shit in the US preventing them from officially selling their MHA stuff.
>>
>>7541717
>its an "i didn't play the game but still want to shitpost about it 4 years later" episode
>>
>>7541674
If the Amazon series is real popular and their other figures like OPM and the Naruto ones do well I don't see why they wouldn't give it a go, unless Skybound sticks to making more Invicible toys.
>>
>>7541720
Weaboos will tear any western figures apart for any slight issues. Ironically there’s probably more of a market for McFarlane style anime figures in Japan.
>>
File: Destiny.jpg (113 KB, 768x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Is McFarlane still doing Destiny stuff, or what? They've already put out a fair amount of figures, and also released the three Vanguard Mentors, but then they showed off a bunch of new figures at Toyfair 2018 that were supposed to come out last fall and there's been no news on them since.

There's apparently a new Titan coming out any day now, but its just a straight up repaint of the old Titan, which is like, the 5th damn version of that figure at this point. These ones that they showed off at Toyfair last year are all new sculpts.
>>
>>7541950
It would be nice to get some more Destiny, but I'm not sure if that's happening. Even better if they get the new articulation scheme too. A fully articulated Shaxx would be the bee's knees.
>>
>>7541950
I think that’s done. They just updated the website and Destiny is not in the Brands section.

However, pics of this figure were added and it seems it’s using the new articulation, which is excellent.
>>
>>7541950
IIRC, I think they said a new wave of Destiny figures depends on the game making new content or something similar to that.
>>
>>7541950
iirc at toyfair they said they were doing destiny stuff with the new articulation, but were also waiting on bungie to approve stuff, so maybe nothing there until destiny 3.
>>
>>7541966
Amusingly the background of the "Toys" tab is filled with Destiny characters.

>>7541967
I remember this too. Guess the license hasn't expired or anything.
>>
>>7541967
>>7541970
Oh. Well, if they're revamping the line, that's neat. Some other companies seem to have jumped ship on Destiny toys and figures, so I wondered if McFarlane did too.

Also hope we get an updated, modern Spawn figure someday.
>>
The destiny thing kind of stings because it's the license I'd buy the shit out of if it were getting the focus instead of fortnite, but it came at an awkward time. The fortnite stuff is cool, but I'm probably done with it after getting one to see what the fuss was about.
>>
>>7541717
i'm starting to wonder if you are the same piece of shit that throws autistic jabs at doug tennapel everytime something about earthworm jim gets posted here, just in chance you can get some (you)s
>>
>>7541989
I'm still enjoying the line, recently getting the skull Trooper in the OP who's lots of fun and has a great weapon. I was burned by Omega and Carbide though, who's lackluster legs kill them for me. At this point I'll stick with skins I really like (dont play the game, but the upcoming Ragnarok and AIM are examples of skins I like and want to get).
>>
I wonder if the fully articulated Spawn is coming with a cape. Then again if Todd manages to sneak him into the MK11 line, it'll may just be his suit with an axe or something.
>>
>>7541753
Because figma loves their moeshit and fateshit. Heck, they released Erwin from SnK only now after [spoiler/fuck this lame board]he died in both manga and anime[spoiler]

>>7541775
I think it's just different market like how Japanese playline sold in Asia, but not in the West. I bet you could find figmas in speciality stores.

>>7541934
OPM and BNHA are for normies as well, not to mention not all weeabos have enough money.
>>
>>7541658
what size is this? what are they called? sorry not familiar at all with what this is from, other than that mcfarlane made it, cause this is the mcf thread. i'd love to have a few to use as bad guys for my shf kamen riders.
>>
>>7542367
They're 7 inch and from the Fortnite line.
>>
>>7541658
Despite hearing how good the Fortnite articulation scheme is and seeing joint layouts, this is the first picture I've actually seen proving it

That is really good looking, not just for McFarlane, but for any western figure
>>
>>7542438
>only cares about figures if they're posed in a LOLSORANDUMXD pose
typical weeb
>>
>>7542490
Are you dumb? You seem dumb.
>>
>>7542490
>claims figure is well articulated
>poses it in basic standing pose instead of showing it
typical retard
>>
>>7542495
>range of motion shown in most threads
>only notices it if it's LULZXDDDDDD posed
yeah, nah, you.
>>
>>7541656
Never played Fortnight, but that level of articulation is great to see. Might buy the skeleton guy for a custom base.
>>
>>7542043
I’m really excited for the next wave, I haven’t bought any figures from the line yet, but Ragnarok is a must. I even bought the jazzwares 4 pack just for him. And AIM looks really cool. I’ve actually been thinking about getting a whole case, the suit guys would be neat supervillain henchmen.
Also they and AIM have great custom potential
>>
>>7542503
Fuck off Subjectanon. You've ruined enough threads already.
>>
>>7542537
Just make sure the rest of the shit you have is either in the 7” scale or your custom is of a giant in the 1/12 scale.
>>
>>7541950
Isn't Destiny as an IP kinda dead?
>>
>>7542378
thanks for the info anon. too big for what i had wanted him for, but good to see mcf getting back into the game. If they can clean up the shape or mold around the joint cuts a bit, and give us another great super poseable Spawn, I'm definitely biting though, 6 or 7 inch.
>>
>>7541717
kys tranny, you have never played any FPS before 2007 in your entire life
>>
>>7542794
Lol, yeah, wasn’t planning on using it for a normal-sized human in 1/12.
>>
File: 1547308421001.jpg (1.26 MB, 1150x1743)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>7541656
I keep seeing this weird shackled cat, where is it from?
>>
File: Dark Bomber.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1600)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>7542603
I'm looking forward to Dark Bomber and Ice King which have a SWORD and was originally supposed to be released as 11" first.
>>
>>7542993
No.
>>
>>7543146
>>
>>7543145
The figure you posted. Captain Marvel Nick Fury.
>>
>>7543145
came packaged with that nick fury in the marvel legends "captain marvel" wave, it's from the movie
>>
>>7543152
That looks awesome.
The more I look at Skull guy, the more I see SHFiguarts articulation schemes in play, even though they’re somewhat edited for cost. McFarlane are really cribbing from the best with this.
>>
I remember a common minor complaint with the first wave was that the trigger finger hands were the left ones, I take it this was addressed in the newer releases? Looks like this one >>7543146
has it on the right hand.
>>
>implying Bethesda will even allow anyone to make toys of the original Doom

Nah, they'll probably pull the originals off Steam within a year and then pretend they never existed to avoid ever relenting on the issue. SJWs killed Star Wars and replaced it with new shit, the alt-right killed Doom and replaced it with their propaganda. Both sides are terrible.

>Master Chief ripoff design with Brootle Dewm meme gameplay and all the enemies behave like you'd expect in Metroid Prime rather than Doom while TheQuarterBrained and other /pol/ Youtubers cry that the game isn't being praised universally because something something women said le mean things and offended them over a game they ever played

I swear it would be worth prison to kill one of those loudmouth fuckers.
>>
File: reaver destiny.png (1.53 MB, 1119x840)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>7542794
Speaking of shit being out of scale, the scale creep on Marvel Legends is worse than ever.

The Destiny figure on the right is supposed to be big, yet check out how giant the Reaver head is on him and how much more massive the Reaver body is.
>>
Low-key wanted a thread like this. They've done a great job of these figure lines. Ragnarok looks damn good and going to buy it when he comes out
>>
File: IMG_8534.jpg (742 KB, 1728x1296)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
Finally one of these threads.

Anybody found Carbide or Omega yet?
I'm still hunting a Drift to swap since mine has a fucky leg.
>>
i couldn't find the DC General so does anyone think McFarlane's DC figures would be significantly different from these Fortnite toys? I'd expect less accessories and a slightly smaller size for ~$20 rather than the ~$25 i see Fortnite figures going for.
>>
>>7541966
Jesus, that looks terrible.
>>
>>7541720
Figma, revoltech, and the like can only make so many figures at one time.

Look at all the series that have only gotten a couple figmas from them.

Look at all the popular stuff that have yet to get complete teams. We still don't have a Shinji, Misato, or any angels for Eva.

Then there's the stuff that was already covered a few years ago, but it now at rape prices.

I think there could be a solid market, if they can pick the right characters, and have steady distribution.
>>
>>7543983
What figures/properties would be good sellers? What do you think people want?
>>
>>7543940
McFarlane seems to be giving the top licenses more articulation straight out like with Fortnight and the upcoming CoD line.

Everything else seems to have a more cautious approach, as they have said stuff like Game of Thrones will get articulation like Fortnite if it does well.

Makes sense business wise.
>>
File: 1526716434209.jpg (491 KB, 936x1510)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>7544051
can't wait for the Doomslayer
>>
>>7543296
Is second run skullguy exclusive to somewhere?
>>
>>7544679
Walgreen’s, I think. When I saw this guy, he was in a standalone cardboard display just for the “Green Glow Skullguy” figure.
>>
>>7544051
I really hope the Mortal Kombat line is as articulated as the Fortnite stuff.
>>
>>7544653
Me too, I hope they give him the full articulation though. Also hope they do some demons for him to kill.
>>
>>7541656
>>7541658
>Any Questions???
>>
File: Borderland-3-Tiny-Tina.jpg (134 KB, 2000x2000)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Haven't played BL2 in quite a few years and I'm not interested in BL3 at all but I'm down for a Tiny Tina figure. Not sure about the face though.
>>
>>7544812
Yeah, that doesn't look great? I was pretty close to getting lilith, but she missed the boat on the new articulation so I'll probably pass there.
>>
>>7542490
but fortnite is known for LOLSORANDUMXD poses
>>
>>7545052
Ignore him, Subjectanon is incapable of appreciating a figure displayed in anything other than a stiff, static pose.
>>
>>7542490
Well considering the bare minimum anyone will expect from a figure is a vanilla stood straight pose, I doubt many care about that. Unless it's a Yamaguchi Revoltech.
>>
>>7544812
Jesus, is she supposed to look like she's 60 years old now, or something?
>>
>>7544812
Speaking of Borderlands, wasn't McFarlane supposed to be making a Mad Moxxie figure? That was honestly the only BL figure I wanted but he hasn't shown anything since that announcement.
>>
You guys think the nurutu figures will be any good?
I have a friend that really likes Kakashi but he is also hamhands incarnate.
>>
>>7543790
How does Skull warrior compare to Omega in terms of articulation? I like the aesthetic of Omega but not if he lacks the range of poses the skull guy can pull.
>>
>>7544812
Headswap
>>
>>7544812
>>
DAMMIT TODD! GIVE ME A SPAWN WITH THIS ARTICULATION!
>>
>>7545558
He lacks the range in his legs and chest, all caused by design and not really accommodating it with the articulation scheme. Otherwise he's very comparable. But honestly, that diminishes he and Carbide so much in my mind.
>>
>>7545616
It'll come, as was stated at Toy Fair.

>>7545272
Should be pretty good. He kinds looks a bit long and lanky, but he's a mostly naked body so articulation should work well, like with Saitama. His face looks a little weird, but if you can get past that it should be a solid figure.
>>
>>7545624
>was stated at Toy Fair.
I guess I missed that news. Awesome!
>>
>>7545078
she's a crackwhore
>>
>>7544862
It looks like all the new Borderlands figures are missing out on the new articulation. The solicitations only mention 12 PoA.
>>
>>7544812
Why does anyone want a figure of her? Her character makes me wish BL2 had falling damage so I could kill myself.
>>
>>7545954
McFarlane only counts the number of joints, not the actual PoA. So it likely has double the amount of that at 24PoA... which is not the new articulation.
>>
File: mcf_vehicle.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
fornite has two new gliders and two new vehicles.
>>
File: shopcrt.jpg (128 KB, 750x1000)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: frt00_01.jpg (450 KB, 1600x1067)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>
>>7542490
Ah a typical static pose faggot. With how well articulation is integrated into toys now, you are literally complaining about having a more playable toy.
>>
>>7546769
ah, typical weeb who can't read and lives in a fantasy world where nothing you said actually happened.
>>
>>7546776
>muh weeb bogeyman
>caring this much about what nation produces your toys
kys
>>
>>7546776
This thread is about about American made McFarlane toys you absolute mong.
>>
>>7546594
>>7546600
>>7546606
WHERES CONSTHICCTOR
>>
File: 023.gif (170 KB, 326x281)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
I wish I was a zoomer so I could get into this. Looks like a nice line.
>>
>>7546852
Most boomers who buy these are scratching their gi joe itch.
>>
>>7545619
Thanks. I’ll probably get the skull guy then.
>>
>>7543649
>The alt-right killed Doom
Fuck, when was that? What happened?
>>
>>7546901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-YbTBQmlI

this triggered leftists & trannies
>>
>>7545577
I loved that show
>>
>>7546901
>>7546907
This has nothing to do with toys. Please leave politics off of my blue board for children's toys.
>>
>>7546915
I agree, but video games are childrens toys though
>>
File: 1200px-IASIPTC.svg.png (14 KB, 1200x677)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>7544812
"sweet dee tries cosplay"
>>
>>7546920
Then why the fuck do they have three containment boards? Fuck off /v/tard
>>
>>7546931
/toy/ would have 3 containment boards too if it was as fast as /v/

one for vintage toys
one for toy generals
one for shitposting
>>
>>7546933
There's nothing competitive about children's toys you dumb dumb /v/tard. All you brain damaged zoomers consume way too much sugar, and have zero self restraint. Fuck off back there, you cancer.
>>
File: 153913312536.jpg (121 KB, 1000x990)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>7546936
I barely eat any carbs though, they just make you tired. I also haven't masturbated in a month and the last time I played a video game was sometime in august.
>>
>>7546940
Exactly why we don't need five boards.
>>
Just got this dumb thing on the right today. Surprisingly, Best Buy has them for less than MSRP, but not by much.

The execution on these figures is so good that if they just had some better licenses, this is all I’d buy.
>>
>>7549113
>if they just had some better licenses, this is all I’d buy.
Based Todd gonna have the DC license.
>>
>>7549113
I was just at one of my walgreens, and they had a glow in the dark skeleton guy for $20.
>>
>>7549129
Yeah, that’s the only place to get the glowing one, and that’s what they hit it at. He doesn’t come with a backpack or rifle though. But whatever, he’s a great figure.

>>7549115
Oh wow. Maybe now we’ll get a Wonder Woman that’s worth a damn.
>>
>>7549115
He's going to fuck it up. DC is cursed.
>>
>>7549451
Mattel cursed themselves. DCD/C cursed themselves by not sticking to a scale and going direct-only.
I’m hopeful that Todd will turn it around. He’s got nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>7546933
>one for vintage toys
Too slow for that
>one for toy generals
Too slow for that
>one for shitposting
We have /tfg/ and /mg/ for that
>>
does anyone know which characters are planned for the star trek line?
>>
Has anybody seen Carbide or Omega yet?
>>
File: McFarlane vs Jazwares.png (1.5 MB, 1426x577)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Looks like McFarlane going to have a tight competition...I kinda fear it will harm the McFarlane line since it's: 1. the more popular 6" scale 2. 5 dollars less 3. have wider consumer target - for ages 8 & above instead of 12 & above; so not just it takes McFarlane age group, but also get more age groups, meaning most toy stores would prefer to carry a line that appeals and aimed both at collectors and kids alike (instead of just collectors). I'm very surprised Jazwares were allowed to compete directly with McFarlane , as from my understanding their Fortnite license is limited to playline, where as McFarlane got it for the collectors audience. Regardless, I sincerely with luck for both of the companies and hope bothj lines would be able to co-exist.

Who would've thought that stupid video game would make action figures great again and in all scales?!
>>
>>7550238
>in all scales
>>
>>7549525
Good grief, they're still using those horrid looking hips. Why is Picard such a towering monster compared to Kirk?
>>
>>7549525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGDn40GNmU
>>
>>7550239
Not exactly, but in the most important ones when it comes to action figures- 3.75", 6" and 7".

BTW, McFarlane are supposed to make 11" versions of the 7" figures, it should've started with Ice King >>7543152 , but maybe they dropped the idea seeing he is going to be regular 7" instead, which I prefer and very glad for.
>>
>>7541717
>"but women said MEAN THINGS about the game and playing it makes my fat ass masculine somehow"
literally who are you quoting?
>>
>>7550329
You sure sound like a dumb underage
>>
>>7541966
doesn't look like woods from cod BO
>>
God, I just hate video games and all the zoomers that floss on public transport. Is there anything dumber than these kids of today thinking their hobby has any relevance outside of a few marvel movies?
>>
File: 1552592256378.jpg (69 KB, 887x960)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>7550336
>underage and that dumb same image poster
You need to be 18 and older to post here
>>
>>7550346
Nice try samefag underage, keep on repeating the same lines, that would surely make me doubt you're not samefag...
>>
>>7550350
Everyone who says dumb dumb is an underage
>>
>>7550353
>brings a faggot youtuber to claim he's not underage
Again, you need to be 18 and older to post here
>>
>>7549635
Believe I saw Carbide at Walmart yesterday.
>>
>>7550363
>>7550364
>children toys
>McFralane
>muh favorite youtuber appeals to everyone and not just for underages like me!
>hurr derr dumb dumb
Underage and autistic, almost feel bad for you.
>>
>>7550377
You sound awfully upset over the power of the free market in effect. Do you have no money to enjoy hobbies you would like to partake in?
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (102 KB, 750x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>7550266
>11" versions of the 7" figures
aren't the 11'' ones the "basically a statue" figures?
Pic related is Mcfarlane's 11'' Raven (with a whopping 5 points of articulation)
>>
>>7550457
huh, I thought they were bigger?
>>
Do Zoe Asap Mcfarlane!!!
>>
>>7550457
I heard there are going be 11" action figures too
>>
>>7550873
Raven was mostly a statue and Ice King was meant to be basically their 7" figures in 11" form. I do hope we get a 7" Ice King, as he's a great generic design and would look great with their Ragnarok (and maybe even Jazwares's Valkyrie).
>>
It'd be nice to get some proper fucking Spawn toys sometime this century
>>
>>7550238
Those actually look better than the McFarlane figures.
>>
>>7551964
Agreed. My dream Spawn is:
>fully articulated
>extra hands
>silly looking gun and knife
>green plasma effects
>poseable cape
>>
File: Zoey - Body shot.jpg (280 KB, 1677x1050)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>7550680
God yes please
Hit Walmart today and they had a whole ass display in Electronics dedicated to the McFarlane Fortnite figures.
I saw every single one that's released and both Gliders.

Compared and grabbed an Omega since I was short getting Carbide and there were like 9 of him or more.
>>
>>7551593
>I do hope we get a 7" Ice King, as he's a great generic design
There was going to be 7" version eitherway, but from what I've seen on some online store; they're going to release him as 7" first which make me wonder if they gave up on that 11" version idea.

I wouldn't excatly call it generic, it still stand out a lot.

>Jazwares's Valkyrie
Are there any pictures of her yet? I wonder how much their 6" female versions would be different from 3.75" (which suffers from ugly manly wrist), would they have the same articulation as the 6" males? Anyway, I think I would perfer McFarlane version to go along it...
>>
You guys think wee will get a John Weeck anytime?
I'd get the Mafex but it's fucking 80 dollars on the QC lottery.
>>
File: 1546488759818.png (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>7552981
Diamond Select got the license...
>>
>>7552983
But he's from Fortnite...
>>
>>7552987
Yes, but it's still from the movie first and it's in 7"...very unlikely McFarlane would get license.
>>
>>7552993
Why can't they quit?
I can't remember the last time they made a good figure.
>>
>>7553006
Their new Rogue is actually quite good.
>>
>>7552981
I want a rebooted mcfarlane matrix line

take their old sets just give them all fortnite articulation
>>
File: John Wick Mezco One 12.jpg (320 KB, 1365x2048)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>7552981
MEzco Wick looks pretty good.
Not the greatest of likeness, but it's a bit better than MAfex's at least.
>>
File: 'Theodore'.jpg (658 KB, 2048x2048)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
>>7552981
>>7553971
>optional shirtless Keanu Reeves
>not 12"
>Face likeness is off and not hot enough
Fucking waste

I guess Marauder Gun Runners NOT Keanu Reeves is the best option
>>
>>7552981
Maybe the Fortnite skin that looks kinda like John Wick but not the official John Wick skin
>>
>>7554093
>my knees hurt
>>
I thought Todd was giving us better articulation? And why do this instead of the superior Krieg?
>>
>>7554888
1. the Borderlands figures were likely already in production long before the articulation change was made
2. didn't Krieg already come out?
>>
>>7554928
Weird. i never saw him.
>>
>>7554888
>>7554928
>1. the Borderlands figures were likely already in production long before the articulation change was made
>2. didn't Krieg already come out?
Yes to both
>>
>hermione comes with floating semen
todd is truly /ourguy/
>>
>>7555006
I heard they're going to make line of beasts from Harry Potter, that's what I'm really looking forward to.

I wish they just improve the hip joints, otherwise spot on.
>>
File: 1322448779494.jpg (34 KB, 600x942)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>7555006
>fully articulated Emma Watson
>>
File: IMG_8739.jpg (608 KB, 1728x1296)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
Followed this guy >>7552185 and sure enough Walmart has a big ass display.
Grabbed Omega
>>
>>7552216
Ya, a McFarlane Valkyrie would surely fit the scale and style more. And no, no images, just an Amazon listing with her character model.
>>
>>7550680
Zoe and Teknique are my most wanted's for this line.
>>
>>7551967
It's jazwares though so don't get your hopes up too much. Their smaller guys are decent, but I'd still be cautiously optimistic
>>
>>7555305
They've definitely stepped up their game with their entire Fortnite line, from 4" to 6", both look pretty great. Apparently they have some old ToyBiz folks working on these, which would explain the finger articulation, ha. I do think they look good. The 6" figures are also a pretty different style from McFarlane's figures in a way, and I'd say they've both got their place. They also both offer a lot of bang for your buck, though Jazwares's probably edges out McFarlane's by a bit in that category in terms of accessories.
>>
File: 1529680108185.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>7555038
>>
>>7555385
Looks bad in person.

Grainy looking faces because of the low res stickers they use look like shit.
>>
>>7555402
She doesn’t look bad but most of the articulation is hindered by the plastic robe.
>>
>>7555385
why would you want the little girl version?
>>
>>7555429
Where do you think we are?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.