[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Old thread >>7527322
>>
>>7535221
I can understand them rolling through that TFTM cast, but damn if I don't want to see Croc come out this year. That's my childhood nostalgia right there.
>>
Alicon
>>
>>7535198
The Hulkie I have posted is an OSKO by yet another company. Bigger than IF War Giant, but shorter than CW Bruticus.
>>
>>7535221
What the fuck kind of bullshit OP pic is this? That looks boring as fuck.
>>
>>7535436
That's the Weijiang'ed Hulkie. It's not simplified but it still has some diecast added, though not as bad as the YueXing one.
>>
>>7535448
He somehow lost the original's shovel-foot rotation, which along with obtrusive skirt, is the only flaw. Diecast amount is just right.
>>
I'm looking for a devastator to go on my chug shelf. Should i get the KO Maketoys Giant thats $100 or should i get the OSKO Hulkie?
>>
>>7535519
>chug shelf
What stye do you prefer, old classic-universe updated look or prime wars (cw, tr, POTP, siege) g1 slavish designs? if the later then wait for kumbianbao scaled down cw devy
>>
>>7535436
>shorter than CW Bruticus
And thats a short bruticus without feet upgrades.
>>
>>7535519
Maketoys fit better with CHUG, the OSKO Hulkies still fit a legends or scout class shelf better. There's other options like the TFC Hercules, GT Gravity Builder KOs and the Downscaled CW Devastator

>>7535532
KuBianBao is an unrelated KO company, they have nothing to do with the Cool Become Brave KOs despite the engrish on the packaging.
>>
>>7535519
Get the Unite Warriors set.
>>
I’m looking for a Yellow G2 devastator I was considering the Mechfanstoys one but are there better options?
>>
>>7535564
costs significantly more for alot less though
>>7535532
OG classics
>>
Is Light of Freedom worth it? Thinking of grabbing the Magnus version because I'm a sucker for the white prime look
>>
>>7535571

Combiner wars, Maketoys or Generation Toy then. Toyworlds are way too big. Is the Maketoys KO oversized?
>>
>>7535570
What size/style/budget? Again, there are many options for Devastators. For G2 colors, there's >Maketoys War Giant (don't think they KOed it)
>NBK KO Gravity Builder
>MFT 1:1 KO Hulkie
>YueXing OSKO Hulkie

Also, if you want the MFT one, look out for the "Chao Bao" branded version (pic). It's MFT themselves reusing the mold for physical retail under a front. It's missing the small individual guns and has paint/color differences, but the quality is just as good and 1/3rd of MFT's original price.
>>
>>7535577
The Maketoys KO is 1:1 (and was said to be using the same exact steel molds as Maketoys themselves)
>>
>>7535573
I have the first release and its pretty damn good, the only thing to be aware of is that the truck doors are clear parts that clip onto a bar. They're stored in the forearms and can be tricky to get out.
>>
Harder questions: what's the best G2 Devastator? CW is not an option.
>>
>>7535612
You didn't give specifics so it's easily Toyworld Constructor, since it's the only MP one in that color scheme.
>>
>>7535632
Fair enough. I also didn't refresh the thread, otherwise I'd see that someone already asked about that.
>>
>>7535612
Wait for the downscaled CW Devy to get repainted yellow, because you know thats going to happen.
>>
>>7535652
>downscaled CW Devy

wait, what?
>>
>>7535612
There’s no g2 Cw Devastator anyway. And the answer is always gravity builder
>>
>>7535674
Read last thread.
>>
>>7535582
Wow they are cheap, a whole combiner for like 20 bucks.
>>
>>7535586
Thanks for the response, probably place the order later, just debating what I can find to throw the price over 150 for free shipping
>>
>>7535221
Is that blurr going to have some tiny wheels underneath or be a brick?
>>
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/783
Surely it's as good as TFC's, right?
>>
>>7535573
I got the first version and love it.

Only complaint is the chest windows like to fall out too much. I dont know if they stay in better for others or the recolors but they dont on mine.

Im tempted to just glue them in and be done with it but I wanna keep the option of swapping them.
>>
How are there already four versions of MS Prime and still no trailer for it?

It's not like it can just hook up with MP10's trailer, that's not an excuse.
>>
>>7536166
Honestly prefer the scale, but the ching-chong factory was probably the same one Bold Forms Gladius was raped in
>>
Scrapper is short af no matter the iteration
>>
>>7535532
Too little too late if you ask me. Even if you haven't settled on a Devy yet, he's pretty lame without any upgrade kits, and it's not even the takara version with ratcheted shoulders.
>>
>>7535532
I think I'll stick with my Hercules.
>>
>>7536541
>>7536786
>>7536906
While the price on the set is probably reasonable, yes, the official CW design has too many corners cut, the inaccurate Mixmaster no one wanted, tiny head, toon colors & aesthetics ruining the look, a need for 3P kits to fix what Hasbro was too retarded to get right and... even with the Tomy additions of a few elbows and guns, was still mediocre.

Hercules still holds up sell despite too much black plastic and a need to get thigh extenders off Shapeways(otherwise he's 20& thigh and 80% shin). Constructor beats them all but he's too big to display with CW... or anything outside of MP. Gravity builder is... well the NBK KO is cheap enough but hardly worth $500 for the real thing and its size is too "in between" to work with anything.
>>
>>7536541
Always felt the Constructicons should be bigger than the scramble city combiners.
Devastator is bigger than Bruticus while Bruticus is larger than Menasor.

Would solve a lot of problems if the Combiners weren't all the same size.
>>
okay lets try that again

>>7536913
>Hercules still holds up sell despite too much black plastic and a need to get thigh extenders off Shapeways(otherwise he's 20& thigh and 80% shin)

I don't feel the shin extenders are necessary, especially since that'd make him too tall.

What is annoying is you need to
>Make sure you get silver box releases, not green box
>Deal with the high probability Scrapper/Structor's shoulder ratchets will shred themselves
>Get the Rage of Hercules upgrade kit

After all that investment, I'm good with my Herc as is, and I don't feel a need to get another Devastator.
>>
File: 20180717_154352.jpg (140 KB, 1298x1008)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>7536913
I actually like Gravity Builder's size because it goes with the only Omega Supreme I have. The CW downscale scaling with CW combiners interests me though.
>>
>>7536913
>Hercules still holds up
Was with you until this point, herc altmodes always looked more cartoony-play-skool like, half of the bots don't even try to look like the characters theyre tryin to represent, and still lacks articulation, he was great on his time, but now hes heavily dated.
>>
>>7536937
Can't argue any of those points, but among my CW/POTP combiners, he's the best scale-wise, and the Maketoys ones are just offensively bad design-wise.

It's making due with what I have.
>>
File: bbcc809a3e.jpg.640x640.jpg (230 KB, 640x457)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>7536934
Get him the drills kit man, he NEEDS the dlc head.
>>
>>7536945
Oh shit, I didn't know they did an upgrade for green Devy. I'll need to pick that up.
>>
File: 20180422_183533.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1496)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>7536945
That's more than half the price of what I bought the NBK for. Really boggles the jewish brain unoe.
>>
>>7536952
the orange translucent plastic bothers me a lot more than it should.
>>
>>7536959
I've seen some chinamen buy both the Lime and Lemon version and swapping the orange and blue clear parts to get geewun accurate colors.

I've seen another chinaman science 20~30 LEDs into the clear version and light it up like a Christmas tree.
>>
>>7536959
Aye it looks fucking horrible I don't get why people like that Devy so much
>>
>>7536964
Because it's dirt cheap
>>
File: 20180423_230627.jpg (180 KB, 1567x1000)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>7536964
Yes this >>7536965
Cost me as much as a Hasbro voyager in my motherland.
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (62 KB, 640x360)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/eVt-_sdqYdI
I can't unsee the robot yoga with this set.
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (69 KB, 640x360)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>7536977
I-I-I guess this feature is good enough...
>>
>>7536964
It never bothered me but then again I'm not one of those "your opinions are shit, mine are factually correct" faggots that cries whenever they hear something they remotely disagree with. /toy/ seems full of idiots that can't stand the idea of people liking different things.

And with GB's design already being "off" from the official devastator model in many ways, one more tiny thing isn't going to matter. If I wanted a proper Devastator it'd have the goddamn GREEN mixer barrel, not that cartoon purple abortion(like purple if you want but I don't see why anyone pays so much extra cash for Herc or Constructor to have a purple one or calls the green one "wrong"- I will forever prefer toy colors over a budget cartoon and like it when a company makes BOTH instead of "here toon, fuck toy" only). For me NBK isn't really accurate anyway so some small orange bits aren't changing much, if I can live with 40 other inaccuracies I can live with that.

NBK also replaced the dopey gimmicky unfolding drum with one that spins, which I like.

Do buy at least Hook from the Jinjiang KO set though for the big rifle as NBK was too cheap to include one. But don't get the JJ set, it's crap.
>>
>>7537077
I got the Herc purple barrel because I liked the color breakup more.
>>
>>7536977
The only part that bugs me about the set is not that, it's that the chair grabby claws aren't individually articulated. Because that seems like IF would go the distance for that, but this time didn't.

Still, 2 figures+hands/heads+combiner torso chunk+replacement parts for everyones fucked up Tarn's ain't too bad for the price.
>>
File: 1522858090251.jpg (2.18 MB, 3022x2682)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
Got to update this soon. Past Fanstoys Menasor & superion plus X-Transbots Menasor is there anything that I'm missing out.
>>
>>7537130
Update zeta superion
Add iron factory djd combiner
>>
>>7536934
Ehh i think GB is too tall. From what I remember in the cartoon, Omega Supreme was about a falf a head taller than Devastator
>>
>>7537130
There's Generation Toy's Defensor, but I don't know if there's anything showing combined mode to pull from.
>>
>>7537130
Like all the ones I know of we don't even have full combined prototypes yet.

>Ocular Max Assaultus
>Zeta Toys Predaking
>Zeta Toys Raiden
>>
File: TFcon-LA-3rd-Party-097.jpg (292 KB, 2048x1152)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>7537482
>Zeta Toys Raiden
You mean "A Christmas Story" the combiner?
>>
>>7537482
There also TFC's Abominus, which so far has one prototype shown of one member.
Also Magic Square is doing a Devestator I think, as well as those Stunticons that seem like vaporware at this point.
>>
>>7537519
>Also Magic Square is doing a Devastator I think
For that matter, Master Made is doing one themselves as well.
>>
>>7537130
Needs Fansproject's Monstructor
>>
>>7536913
I've never seen a post full of so much shit taste.
>>
>>7536945
That pic reminds me, even though CW Devy has like 900 kits not one of them has a drill.
>>
>>7537574
>wwaaaAHHHHHHH how dare you hate the official design so much and prefer something else

I'm not the one with shit taste, pal. Not even with the addons was it great, and that damn head...
>>
>>7537605
Constructor got them but they failed to paint the damn things. Otherwise "Sunbow accuracy" leaves them out because half the fandom is allergic to G1 toy details
>>
>>7537489
Man I really hate that shin panel
>>
>>7537626
>calling someone else's shit taste "shit taste" is now crying
the absolute state of retards
>>
Does anyone know how the Fans Toys Menasor is going to work as a combiner? Roadking apparent'y comes with no combiner parts and doesn't have extra parts hidden in his trailer. Doesn't look like Spoiler has any extras in the preview pics we've gotten.

Is there going to be FT-31F that's just like an exoskeleton they all plug into to make Menasor?
>>
>>7537657
No specifics yet, but allegedly Menasor's parts will be distributed across the limb bots.
>>
>>7537130
Pretty sure FP Bruticus is called Colossus.
>>
>>7537657
>>7537662
dalianjj confirmed the combiner parts would come with the limb bots. I think the combiner parts aren't completely finished yet (they're probably trying to give them some kind weapons/accessories of alt mode or something).
>>
>>7537638
>stop not liking what I like
>stop liking what I don't like

No, deal with it, pansy. You're not an authority nor is your opinion fact.

CW Devastator is mediocre trash that 3P outdid before it was even made. Most Hasbro stuff is a letdown anyway. Go be dumber than CWC somewhere else- I hear /pol/ welcomes dumbasses like you.
>>
>>
>>7537818
Same dance, different song.
>>
>>
>>7537894
This is a cool figure, but man it doesn’t feel like Beast Wars Megatron at all.
>>
>>7537894
SOON (i hope)
>>
>>7537898
Yeah it's like they started with Perfect Effect's as a baseline (which already took a ton of creative liberties with the design) and made it that much more its own thing.

Doesn't look as far off when the dragon is standing though, and being able to switch between postures is a unique feature
>>
>>7537130
Looking at this just makes me double down on my stance that Zeta style partsforming is the way to go with combiners.
>>
>>7538071
Honestly, combiners are shit. If the only way to get them to work is half of the combiner not actually being made of the component robots, then honestly I don't think they're worth it. Half the combiners were literally just "Hi, buy me!" in the cartoon anyway.
>>
>>7538082
They work just fine when you're not trying to adhere to some retarded cartoon logic where everything magically shrinks or adds parts that don't exist, or shit like cartoon Menasor who depending on animation frame is just a giant body with cars glued on as armor, or a giant body with cars as arms and legs.
>>
File: 1531018184785.jpg (80 KB, 285x403)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>7537894
>>7537898
>>7537907
I want the bad dragon. In red and blue. Hell, green too.
>>
>>7538071
Why though, all the issues past combiners have had has mainly been due to stability and joint connection strength. Those things have been improved over the years. just doing the Zeta thing just feels like giving up. Like no shit a frame with parts put onto it will be a better figure, its much easier to engineer a non transforming figure than a transforming one. People who want combining figures in general are willing to accept compromise certain things for the experience of a combining figure.
>>
>>7538107
Even Fanstoys is jumping on this shit though. Their Menasor is going to be a fucking glorified Action Master. And people are gonna be paying several hundred dollars for it. Makes me sick.
>>
>>7538107
>People who want combining figures in general are willing to accept compromise certain things for the experience of a combining figure.
Like an action master frame, yes.
>>
The problem is really just the torso bots doing absolutely nothing. Unless you're a miracle worker, or the robots have designs that are just conducive to combining, some combiner kibble is inevitable and acceptable for a solid finished product. But torso bots contributing NOTHING, not even the god damn combiner head or a chest crest or something, is just ridiculous.
>>
Once again, G1 Menasor just has a stupid design that doesn't actually use the limb bots at all.

For as bad as FT Menasor is, at least FT Supes actually needs its limb bots to function.
>>
>>7538110
>>7538115
>>7538136
>>7538141
why does people enjoying things make you so mad? you're not even spending money on it
>>
Getting ready for action.
>>
>>7538186
>>
>>7538187
>>
>>7538180
Because people spending money on dumb shit will mean more people making more dumb shit. How hard is that to comprehend? I don't want my hobby flooded with garbage, but lo and behold, the brainlets love trash.
>>
>>7538187
KEK
>>
>>7538195
I bet you would too, if you were 18" tall.
>>
>>7536977
>Oh hello there...
>>
>>7538208
>>
>>7538212
>>
>>7538216
>Just chillin' with my parts forming
>>
>>7538216
>Wear. My. Face...
>>
>>7538194
I actually love the Zeta combiners and am even more happy that FT is following. I want my transformers to look good. If I wanted playable trash, I’d just go buy the official siege line or combiner wars.
>>
>>7538222
>>
>>7538136
And because of that, we get torso bots that are fantastic stand alone pieces. Zeta Silverbolt and FT Motormaster are great on their own
>>
>>7538194
find another hobby crybaby
>>
>>7538223
>>7538228
Hi bobby.
>>
Back
Back in black
>>
>>7538242
>>
>>7538180
I'm cool with people liking whatever they want, not retards (like >>7538107) thinking "people" want the same thing they want while it's obviously the opposite.
>>
File: JCOW9691.jpg (60 KB, 609x676)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>7538242
>>7538245
I own (and adore) Generation Toy's Nemesis Prime. I don't really understand the niche this is attempting, I'm not under the impression there's huge enthusiasm for a third IDW prime mold beyond Gen Toy and G Creation's offerings.

I would buy it if it was legends though.
>>
>>7538253
Non-transforming model kit IIRC for those fags (like me) that love building their robots.
>>
>>7538216
Even though so far Iron Factory's combiners have been really kibble heavy, I'm 100% on board with making a bust out of all the combiner kibble, that's a really fun idea. Better than trying to make a battle station out of pants.

Also I find it funny that in the midst of pantsforming combiners, War Giant came out and Onslaught basically only formed the thighs and crotch while the upper torso was all kibble.
>>
>>7538266
It's all the trailer for his altmode though. It just forms a bust when not being used for altmode or combined mode.
>>
File: .jpg (442 KB, 1024x1474)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
Why don't they turn the combiner kibble into a sixth guy?
>>
>>7538250
I'm just coming from the POV of someone who's collected combining figures outside Transformers from other lines for decades. Generally you have the option of the combining figure, which will have compromises to the design, or a non combining one that might pose better or be more show accurate. I get people just want the display piece, but I just can't find a half-and half solution like the Zeta model satisfying.
>>
>>7538256
It is a very nice looking kit, and from what I’ve seen is pretty dang posable due to not having alt-mode engineering to get in the way.
>>
>>7538294
I just don’t get what I’m supposed to feel cheated on with Zeta Superion. Okay, their Bruticus is lackluster in bot form, but I feel like I’m getting exactly what I want with Superion. He looks great in every mode with plenty of possibility. I can switch up the display to be just him, the bot team, or the jets. I do dislike having to store away the combiner parts, but that’s almost a non-issue.
>>
I have a question are there any G2 dinobots made by a third party? I’m also looking for versions of the 4 G2 mini vehicles and the white hero Optimus.

I don’t see any third party spychangers, but I’m trying to get a version of all the G2 autobots
>>
>>7538216
>>7538212
>>7538208
WHEN DA FUK is TP or toydojo getting these in already.
>>
>>7538372
It just reached chinese dealers last weekend, like yesterday. Estimate from that.
>>
>>7538378
No idea how long it takes to get from chingchang's to burgermerica's.
>>
>>7538342
I think the only G2 Dinobots around are Fanstoys, which I'm doubt would be to your liking considering they're really expensive and mongo-sized (like they're each all as big as your G2 Superion) There's also a KO set of some fruit coloured PotP Dinobots, however their colours aren't actually G2 colours. They're actually based on power rangers colours I think.

I don't know about the rest of the G2 mini vehicles but there is an official G2 MP Bumblebee. I've also never seen anything of Hero Optimus.

3Ps of toy only characters are pretty rare to see, sadly, unless they're an easy repaint of something more popular.
>>
File: Fts.jpg (1.43 MB, 1448x1932)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>7538295
This pretty much, they're snap-built action masters you can paint if you want to. A straight build of one of these kits will usually be around 90% color accurate.
>>
>>7538401
Hell yeah, that Starscream looks killer. Though I kinda wanna get one and buy a relatively cheap F-15 or F-4 model kit and kitbash him to give him more jet kibble, then paint him up quasi-realistically..
>>
>>7538421
That's the Flame Toys Model Kit.
>>
>>7538426
Yeah I know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK0eNda9_tg

Have another IF review.
>>
Bought this guy second-hand, he just came in today

he's probably the most HasTak-ish 3p figure I've ever bought while still being a level higher in overall quality.
>>
So X2toys Skycrusher with the new baby-face is out on Taobao, but I've still haven't decided if I should get it or the Siege version. One goes nice with my TR shit, the other works with my IF legends shit.
>>
Did any of the 3rd parties ever put out an upgrade kit for Titan Trypticon? Like, I'd settle on just giving him fricking wrist swivels.
>>
>>7539074
I'd like them to do a second run for the Leader Ultra Magnus set.
>>
Some of these photographers/artists man...
>>
>>7538859
if only the knee-swivel is shifted to that molded cut at that thigh.
>>
>>7538294
Not finding that kind of solution satisfying is OK. In fact, I don't like it either. Accuracy and lack of kibble aren't incompatible, it just requires more work (and more expensive figures but I'm OK with that) but I won't lie to myself by saying that "combiners people" think of it the same way I do. There's like 20 people on the whole Internet complaining about this which is absolutely nothing plus the very fact the three biggest companies are going that route is a pretty big proof that the super vast majority of this particulary bitchy fandom is perfectly OK with that.
>>
>>7539205
Yeah that's a bit of a pisser, can't figure out what the point of it was.
>>
>>7538190

How would this scale with IF Bruticus?
>>
>>7539274
IF Bruticus is around leader size combined, he would be up to his hips.
>>
>>7539274
see >>7535198
>>
Bee autist reporting in. What's the best transformable 3P bee coming out?
>>
File: Newage Flipper.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>7539314
It's already out
>>
>>7539326
Oh I should have specified I mean't the new movie bee. But that looks god damn amazing for a classic bee!
>>
>>7539328
There's been some 3D renders floating around of the new movie bee design, but no 3D prototypes.

There is a pretty good looking figure of that WW2 Bee coming out from toyworld, though.
>>
>>7539326
My only problem with this bee boy is the yellow feels off to me. I prefer my bumble boys a warmer yellow
>>
>>7539356
The 2nd release or the KO have a warmer yellow i think
>>
>>7539382
both, but the kos also have an oversized version.

the wheels never move though far as I know.
>>
>>7538342
There's a dude in the bst that's been trying to sell some fansprojects dinobots for awhile and i believe they are "g2" colors.
>>
>>7538216
Clearer pic of Combiner kibble mass.
>>
>>7539422
>>
>>7539423
>>
>>7539426
>>
>>7539427
>>7538222
>>
File: 20190514_121029_resized.jpg (729 KB, 2064x1161)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
hey
>>
>>7539674
>Hey minicons, want some candy?
>>
>>7539691
KEK
>>
>>7539429
I don't read IDW, what does he have in its hand and what is he gonna use it for?
>>
>>7539720
A mask filled with spikes and drills
>>
where can I buy all Mayhem Mekanics related stuffs? there's some stuffs that are sold out on the official web and I don't dare to order the remaining stuff from there. After hearing the mess from the owner.
>>
>>7539785
eBay and BBTS is the last place to get the bike, you can find some of the accessories and rider figures on various other sites, but the bikes are slowly closing shop.
>>
To bring up that discussion earlier again, even though I'm definitely on the side of "a combiner figure should at least contribute something of worth to the combined form" argument, I do appreciate the idea that FT is rolling with of just getting a good, standalone style version of a combiner character out there that can in fact "combine". It's making me look at their stunticons in a bit of a love/hate way.
>>
File: 1552337991034.png (2.92 MB, 1300x913)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>>7539720
His face mask is a horrific torture device.
>>
>>7539820
I hate to say it but the DJD seem really edgy.
>>
>>7539915
That is exactly their point, they are supposed to be edgy. They are like commissars in 40K.
>>
>>7539915
Thats the whole point of them. They're literally the Decepticon Gestapo. They punish people outrageously for all sorts of dumb shit. One guy they try to kill because he was wired up as a living bomb and failed to explode.
>>
File: DSC08000.jpg (474 KB, 1090x1637)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
I picked up the ratchet studio kit for siege ironhide. I had a longer post but 4chan ate it, so greentext time:
>like 13 3d printed pieces to fill in gaps
>grain isn't the best, but certainly not the worst I've seen
>fit in very snugly, doesn't seem like they needs glue
>also includes a set of extenders to make his thighs a little more proportionate to his lower legs which I like, but they like to pop off
All in all, not bad for 12 bucks if you like ironhide. Pound for pound it's a good value compared to what something like shapeways would charge.
>>
File: DSC08007.jpg (453 KB, 1637x1090)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>7540003
He's not transformable with the new thighs, btw.
>>
>>7539915
You can't play secret police straight, otherwise it's just miserable.

The DJD are edgy tryhards, who happen to have the firepower to back it up.
>>
>>7540017
>otherwise it's just miserable
That's also the point though, that's why they themselves also meet such a brutal end.
>>
>>7540030
>they themselves also meet such a brutal end.
Someone had best recreate this scene once either MMC or Iron Factory have released their full team.
>>
>>7540067
>Megatron uses the energy from that black hole he's connected to
I skipped mtmte but that's a cool callback
>>
Has there been any updates from Iron Warrior about their non-transformable Prime Optimus figure? Or the Jetfire upgrade kit for the movie masterpiece Optimus?
>>
>>7540101
>>
>>7540101
It was meant to come out at the end of March but now retailers have slated it for a June release.
>>
>>7540101
wish they made arcee
>>
Bananananana Force.
>>
Dark clear version of Dirty Wolf.
>>
>>7540421
Dirty Man* by Toy Wolf.
>>
>>7539326
I remember reading someone's doing a OSKO of Newage's Flipper that's in scale with the more standard Legends scale. What's the word on that?
>>
>>7540425
I, uh, found this?
https://showzstore.com/kubianbao-kbb-mcs-02-mcs02-hornets-agent-bumblebee-oversized_p1335.html
>>
>>7540434
okay then, the big question, how does it scale? can't find any comparison pics
>>
>>7540462
About the best I could tell you is measure 4" and see how you like that.
>>
File: 357269931449625312.jpg (303 KB, 800x560)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>7540462
Aliexpress had him for 13 bucks along with some pics. This is him with the Voyager mp10.
>>
File: 1048163799335012905.jpg (331 KB, 800x541)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>7540478
And he fits in the trailer.
>>
>>7538401
>Dem sprues...
>>
The replacement mini-Tarn shoulders are modified
>>
>>7540905
Good job IF
>>
File: file.png (517 KB, 622x612)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
toyworld prime tests.
>>
>>7540913
legs are too long, boots are too cartoon tall, he's more like the g1 toy design.
>>
File: file.png (926 KB, 1254x689)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>7540918
He matches up with movie bee height wise rather well only a bit tall.
>>
File: file.png (1.13 MB, 1920x1080)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>7540941
Better shot
>>
Looking for some input

Originally Zeta's Armageddon (now bruticon?) was some what off putting. The individual bots where too clunky and the colors felt a bit weird. But having looked at it again now, the combined mode is starting to have a interesting appeal and with the cartoon colored set coming out, I'm thinking of dipping in and grabbing it. Anyone here have some input of him?
>>
>>7540947
If you're into the g1 cartoon look he is just about perfect I hear, individually they kinda suck I hear
>>
>>7540913
is there ANY way to get a bee this tall and accurate that also transforms? or is that space magic at this point
>>
File: file.png (1.2 MB, 900x1200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>7540946
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 900x1200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>7540971
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 900x1200)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>7540973
Who's that rascal behind prime I wonder?
>>
>>7540974
>ravage
Oh mama.
>>
>>7540970
One would assume their bee would be to this scale as well once prototyped
>>
>>7540992
wait are you saying the toyworld prime transforms?
>>
>>7540994
Yeah unless they are selling us a robot and a truck
>>
File: DqeVlqNWwAAWQf9.jpg (384 KB, 1152x2048)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>7540947
>>7540967
Armageddon owner here. The bots aren't the worse thing in the world but it is something where they improved with release.

Vortex and Blast Off really are the worst offenders with large tracts of kibble hanging everywhere. Also Vortex has this Blackout thing going with the rotor cape and there's no real way to remove it because the blades have to be pinned in.

Brawl, Swindle, and even Onslaught are really nice figures. The kibble is very minimal and they felt like you could get poses closer to their personality than you could with the first two. I know people like to shit on Onslaught for his obviously a torso weapons platform but the figure itself is on par with the others.

Really the main pull of the set is how nice it looks when combined together. The only real complaint I have is balancing him can be a bit tricky but I might just be an idiot. If you want just a nice Bruticus, Armageddon/Bruticon is an excellent choice
>>
File: prime comparison.jpg (133 KB, 800x612)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>7540918
It's not a perfect comparison because the viewing angles are different but the boot height and leg length look pretty spot on to me. All of the proportions do, save for maybe TW Prime being just a little bulkier looking than the film render.
>>
>>7540905
But are there changes in the ball joint and shoulder? Thats where people were having problems, not with the actual stick part, right?
>>
>>7541162
Some were having stress marks along the purple linkage, or it shearing off the base of the cylindrical bits. I'd imagine they would've loosened the ball joint too.
>>
>>
>>7541190
>>
>>7541190
>That totally-not-Tamiya logo and box style
I kinda dig it.
>>
>>7541195
I enjoy my G.I. Joe box for good ol' red, but this one is unique enough to be appreciated.
>>
>Let me guess... Some young, scrawny whippersnapper that turns into a truck who is somehow the leader of the good guys couldn’t beat a new threat?
>Yup.
>So you gave him all your weapons and huge chunks of yourself to give him the power to defeat on the big bad in a climactic showdown?
>Yup.
>And now he’s gonna get all the credit and the most you’ll be is relegated to glorified accessory for the billionth time.
>... Shut up.
>>
>>7541220
>They’re gonna wish they took these kibble chunks when I’m done with them.
>>
File: 20190515_111355_resized.jpg (719 KB, 2064x1161)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
yoooo finally
>>
File: 20190515_122813_resized.jpg (501 KB, 2064x1161)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
Feels like I've been waiting to get this little piece of shit forever
>>
>>7541242
Fucking upside down Red Scream.
>>
File: 20190515_142616_resized.jpg (668 KB, 2064x1161)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
And the swarm grew once more today.

So I guess coming in two boxes is what they meant by there being a regular and a premium version. The box with Red Wing only has him and another one of those alt mode stand clips, while the upgrade parts box has clear red coronation gear, an IF style stand and the alternate hands. I guess depending on where you order him from you do or don't get the upgrade parts. I got him from TFsource and they've got him with the ugprade parts included.

Now I just need that blue one yet to come out.
>>
Everyone gets clear.
>>
>>7541300
>>
>>7541302
Man I wish that Shockwave got the full alternators paint job. The edit looks so good.
>>
>>7541242
He's pretty rad. I wish he came with a crown alternate head to go with the shoulderpads and cape though.
>>
>>7541004
fucking sick
>>
>>7540971
>>7540973
>>7540974
So what's the scoop on toyworld? They've never made anything I've been interested in before, but I'm getting that threeA bee and this prime looks like it'd be a good companion piece.
>>
>>7540971
is the three A bee 1/12 scale?
>>
>>7541463
Don't really know. The only thing that's out from them since their divorce is the legends Exhaust/Wheeljack, that's rather mediocre but has great paint apps.

Their movie stuff isn't out yet, but their Bulldog sample pieces made its rounds a while ago.
https://youtu.be/7gjN83ljU-o
It seems like Studio-Series tier engineering but with plenty of paint.
>>
>>7541300
Does anyone actually collect clear versions?
>>
>>7541529
Nips love clear versions. Look up Gundam kits with limited clear parts or the whole thing
>>
>>7541529
I'm tempted to get that Jazz because it's clear.
Honestly I've been eyeing TW's Clear Green Constructor, but at that size I'm not sure if I can trust the plastic to keep it in combined mode all the time.
>>
>>7541029
Compiled by Cheem and then further consolidated into one image by myself.
>>
>>7541844
>>
>>7541846
>>
>>7541851
And he did a digibash.
>>
>>7541846
Damn, they even nailed the back.
>>
File: Zeta bruticus.jpg (430 KB, 1271x1694)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>7541020
Paint his eyes my man. Looks so much better
>>
File: 3A-DLX-Bumblebee-VW-126.jpg (468 KB, 2048x2048)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>7541466

1:18.
>>
File: 3A-DLX-Bumblebee-VW-118.jpg (804 KB, 2048x1365)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>7542083
>>
File: cc1.gif (962 KB, 320x260)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
>>7541846
>The back is just as accurate as the front
>>
>>7541529
>>7541548
>>7541573
It doesn't end there, fellas.
>>
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/7055
I guess they finally want to see it gone.
>>
>>7542229
I was looking at the 3p dinobots they have on sale, seems grinder and sever are 30 bucks off
>>
>>7542238
Well worth that price, IMO. I'm going Giga-big, so I'm also off-loading my G2 Sever & Scoria.
>>
>>7538859
Does anyone know where i can find this and the Pipes remold?
>>
>>7542339
MFT's Huffer is pretty much off the market already, it had a very short production run. Pipes is still possible to find on any store that stocks MFT items but probably not for much longer.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_232526498.jpg (1.93 MB, 4273x2999)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
Got Psychro Knight today. Really glad I waited for the Cryotek colors. He's pretty amazing.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_233316256.jpg (1.5 MB, 4608x2645)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>7542422
I think this might count as a fetish at this point.
>>
File: 1557989859837.jpg (1.11 MB, 4273x2999)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>7542422
I helped you changed it to Gold Doragon, ur welcum.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_232705041.jpg (1.55 MB, 4523x2168)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>7542428
What are you boys even doing...
>>
File: IMG_20190515_232214736.jpg (1.17 MB, 3012x2616)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>7542430
Uh, thanks?
>>
File: IMG_20190515_234533800.jpg (1.86 MB, 4272x2970)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>7542433
Cryotek was a cool toy back in the day, but mine is old and busted. Good time to get an update.
>>
What was your first full 3P combiner?
>>
>>7541846
God dammit, back accuracy sells me.
>>
>>7542453
Never had one until JinBaotator
>>
File: 20180403_211407.jpg (146 KB, 1008x1485)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>7542453
I started with FP Colossus (should really dig that out), but the first full one is KO Nero Rex
>>
File: IMG_20190127_043528106.jpg (1.9 MB, 3456x3474)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>7542453
Feral Rex. Got Ordin for My birthday in January.
>>
>>7542460
How is Ordin? Usually I hear Blot is the only good one while Hun-grrr is garbage.
>>
>>7542453

A knockoff of the MFT Devastator. Nothing fancy, but it makes me happy.
>>
>>7542453
FP Colossus then MT Giant Type-61. At some point I had the 4 Stunticons cars by FP too but I shifted my collection to MP only before buying Motormaster. Now I'm waiting for the first MP combiner to be released.
>>
Apparently this MP scale kit is being licensed at Wonderfest Summer 2019 for a day.
>>
>>7542493
Nice, I always loved BW Scorponok's design when I was a kid for some reason
>>
File: 1555200477305.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>7542215
Make a clear goldbug and I'll take ten.
>>
>>7542431
I see you've got plenty of wingspan, but where's the pounce?
>>
>>7542453
Like others, I started with Colossus, but for fully 3P it was Quantron & Yellow Giant DX (got both on sale at relatively the same time a few years back).
>>
>>7542229
What's the story with him? Never seen this thing before
>>
File: .jpg (272 KB, 1200x902)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
These look good enough
>>
>>7542646
As far as I know it, it was basically the first attempt to start making MP Dinobots, but basing off of the established size of MP-08. But as you can see, the $200 price tag wasn't doing it much favor, and basically was a flash-in-the-pan release.
>>
Good god this thing looks awful.
>>
Cheem at it once more.

>>7541853
The digibash is actually by Cheebs -- and yes, I agree they're too similar for the kind of work they do.
>>
>>7542659
Shame this won't transform like prime. Just seems too big and detailed to turn into a cassete that fits in soundwave. Unless they have finally inveseted in mass shifting plastic.
>>
>>7541853
This doesn't even look like it should transform.
>>
>>7542661
But he does to the amazement of all!
>>7541004
>>
>>7542664
I'm guessing it's another one of those figures that basically turns inside out, but I'm still amazed at the results it can achieve
>>
File: FreedomLeaderEXPOSED.webm (544 KB, 360x772)
544 KB
544 KB WEBM
>>7540913
What happens next will SHOCK you.
>>
File: 1558012366450.jpg (368 KB, 2048x1536)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>7542657
It's the head, I was thinking on getting one and swaping its head with the TR version, not sure if it looks too small.
>>
>>7542682
This whole time, Optimus has been an amputee.
>>
>>7540967
>>7541020
>>7542050
Thanks for the input, overall seems like a decent set and isn't to bad price wise, I'm not to off put by kibly bits and I honestly sort of like the blackout vortex look. The only real complaints I've heard about the combine mode though are it being back heavy (easily fixed with decent positioning) and the swindle's knee connection being weak. Is there any sort of fix that can be made/do we know if zeta intends to address this in this set?
>>
Can anyone post that dragon in alt mode next to power baser in bot mode?
>>
>>7542682
And that's why gray prototypes ate never ment to be touched.
On a side note, look at how layered the legs are. That's fuckin nice
>>
>>7542453
Nero Rex, the delivery was also quite well timed as that's what I had to keep me entertained for the next couple days after I got my wisdom teeth pulled
>>
The Chinese early buyers of TW's FS-01 Bulldog are finding that the right leg's kibble panel has this botched up drilling/pinning job. It seems to be quite a common issue, enough to cause some drama on the Baidu TF board.

Also, this first batch does not come with the bonus BAF part for the Starscream Triplane, TW will be releasing it to the shops/buyers later in July.
>>
Transformers Element coming in hot with their legends scale Blackarachnia

Spider butt made possible by partsforming
>>
>>7542766
*Transform Element
>>
>>7542767
It almost gives off Jizai vibes (but I bet he'd find a way to disappear the spider butt without partsforming)
>>
>>7542772
>Diecast diaper
gay
>>
>>7542453
Jinbaostator. A lot of fun even though it can't stand.

I want to get Green Giant and FPs Menasor, as well as Zeta Bruticus.
>>
>>7542684
>swaping its head with the TR version

Not sure that's physically possible considering one is a ball joint and the other is a swivel peg.
>>
*wooshing sounds intensify*
>>
>>7542847
can't unsee flying-cock yoga-pose.
>>
>>7542654
By the same company.
>>
>>7542852
>>
>>7542855
>>
>>7542858
>>
>>7542778
As has been discussed by others, I'll chime in that Zeta's release is a real swell guy, and you probably couldn't go wrong with either version. Giant is also fair (I have Yellow DX, which is essentially the same as Type-61), but I would definitely depend on eBay to find what I would call a "fair" price for it (https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Transform-Toy-Green-Giant-Type-61-Devastator-figure-In-Stock/273409884609?hash=item3fa87fc1c1:g:FJkAAOSwoydWq2Px seems like a good starting point).

>>7542849
It's not untrue.

>>7542726
>after I got my wisdom teeth pulled
I can definitely see how a massive combiner would help in that regard.

>>7542697
I don't know if Zeta plans on addressing the leg connection with Bruticon or not, but this TFW user has apparently made something -- https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/zetatoys-armageddon-bruticon-combaticons-bruticus.1066192/page-367#post-16776318
>>
>Midget bitch and lobotomized midget trapped in bitch-suit.
>>
>>7542863
>>7542858
That's actually pretty cool
>>
>>7542654
I still can't decide if I should get that boxset or not. They seem nice but I already have most of the original molds it has.

>>7542852
>>7542855
>>7542858
>>7542863
That there is pretty nifty though. Hopefully people will stop tearing the arms off their Soundwaves
>>
File: 606288.jpg (70 KB, 640x480)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>7542818
Easy to adapt with a knife or dremel.
>>
File: IMG_2184.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1536)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>7542913
Is that you?
>>
>>7542929
Nah, I like the headmaster gimmick.
>>
>>7542929
Is there any more context to this?
Like was the dude proud that he destroyed his toy?
>>
>>7542936
>was the dude proud that he destroyed his toy?
Yeah, some fans would take that instead of the "forced gimmick" because it didn't happen on the cartoon, everyone has their priorities I guess.
>>
>>7542936
Toys*

He did it to both Legends Kup and Legends Hot Rodimus
>>
>>7542929
Deer Lord...
>>
A new challenger has arrived.
>>
>>7542951
>>
>>7542952
>>
>>7542955
>>
>>7542956
>>
>>7542957
>>
>>7542958
>>
>>7542951
>Larger than MP24
buttwai
>>
>>7542936
You sound too pure to be exposed to TFW2005's customs threads. Sorry.

>>7542951
oooh shit nigga, I've been waiting for better Star Saber for ever. I hope whatever that is winds up good.
>>
>>7542955
>>7542956
Botmodes look great, altmodes look like a non transforming bot fanmode.
>>
>>7542966
>altmodes look like a non transforming bot fanmode.
Yeah that's basically what Star Saber is
>>
>>7542960
"Because we can, and you can't stop us." ?
>>
>>7542970
The MP isn't as gapy and the smol jet has better rear thrusters.
>>
>>7542891
Nickel is cute... cute!!!
>>
>>7542891
>Nickle takes the ‘Springer-approach’ to having multiple altmodes.
>>
>>7543065
Which is in fact accurate to the source material.
>>
>>7543065
It's like a fucking spot-the-difference picture.
>>
>>7542951
>irontrans
Just one more company name that will yield mixed google search results.
>>
>>7543065
wait, is the only difference from land to air the little fin in the back?
>>
>>7543096
No you fool. Can't you see that the wings also slightly extend? If that isn't a flying vehicle, I don't know what is.
>>
File: 2019-05-16 17.04.24.jpg (1.16 MB, 1000x1494)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>7542942
I was able to de-headmaster TR and later Legends Blurr by using a dremel to clear away the obstruction in the shield/nosecone and removing the titan master legs after de-pinning it. Did the same for TR Hot Rod by replacing it with a shapeways back-of-the-head and clearing a bit of space away from the clavacles, also clean.

as much as I'd like to de-headmaster my Legends Kup, the mod is just on too much uneasy ground for me to try it
>>
Anyone have the Psychro Knight & Mega Doragon and can compare the two? I'm wanting to know if they made any improvements.
>>
What's the consensus on Iron Factory? They make the only good looking Wheeljack I've ever seen, third party or official.
>>
>>7543321
Good stuff, just crazy limited if it does sell, and a bit pricey. Style is a bit all over the place, Dream Wave, G1, IDW, hell they started with upgrade kits for FOC.
>>
>>7543341
>a bit pricey
I thought $35 was good until I realized that he was only 3.55 inches tall. Guess I'm going to have to go back to waiting and dreaming
>>
>>7543099
wow, I actually missed it and I took a close look at those, because I expected them to do something. Even now that I know it it's hard to see...
>>
>>7541257
I can name almost all of these guys except the one on the far right. Whose the purple jet?
>>
>>7543227
I am still surprised that Blurr didn't come like this, it seems so obvious
>>
>>7543321
Best Legends maker on the market, but usually has issues with things being a bit too tight. Magic Square's their next best competitor, but their design styles are entirely different, and MS has the opposite issue, stuff usually being a bit too loose.
>>
>>7542453
Colossus but War Giant would be my first full 3p combiner
>>
Migrate when ready

new >>7543414

new >>7543414
>>
>>7542951
ANI-FUCKIN-ME
OBARI
YOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7543362
It looks like the treads in the artwork retract or shrink for the air mode, but I guess they couldn't pull that off for the actual toy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.