[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FIG-IPN-1340.jpg (34 KB, 600x424)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
sup /toy/, I heard that the older Medicos Jojo figures might get a re-release soon. Does anyone know if this is true?

I really want pic related but nowadays you can't get this fucker under ~100 bucks
>>
Bump, where are my JoBros?
>>
>>7522172
A bunch of figures are being rereleased right now, all the part 2 figures are up for preorder so Part 3 figures are probably next but recolors never get reissued so it's likely going to be just the world first. Also, while the price hike on the world third has been bad, he's still nowhere near 100 usd when he pops up on mandarake. Two months ago they had both the second for 3000 jpy and the third for 4000. Hope this was helpful.
>>
>>7522172
use mandarake
>>
>>7522172
He's a recolor so no, Medicos has an odd rule of never reissuing other colorways. If the World is getting a reissue then it's the 1st colorway and not 3rd.
>>
When are they gonna fuck around and make some 2.0s
>>
>>7522581
Ask again after a few years at this pace.
>>
I wanna buy it
>>
I want a new Fugo whose colors are more inline with the anime.
>>
baron zeppeli when?
>>
>>7522359
>>7522389
>>7522415
Thanks for the info guys! Does Mandarake ship to us only or international?
>>
>>7523068
I don't want to see this off topic, /pol/ image on my board for children's toys, anon.
>>
>>7523211
Then don’t look.
>>
>>7523209
They ship internationally from Japan, you should also search in Japanese for better results
>>
>>7523211
sorry anon, it's a cartoon the New York Times somehow approved, I hate /pol/ too
>>
File: 800565.jpg (9 KB, 100x256)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>7522172
>I heard that the older Medicos Jojo figures might get a re-release soon. Does anyone know if this is true?
It's true, but there's some things to keep in mind; namely that medicos has historically never re-releases second/third colorways with the exception of part 3 Jotaro 2nd.
>I really want pic related but nowadays you can't get this fucker under ~100 bucks
You can thank the anime for that shit. Most figures used to just be hard to find but ultimately inexpensive with a few high demand figures like WF exclusives breaking $80, but the prices on all the figures have been slowly creeping up in price with each successive part.

I'm still pretty pissed that I held out for a standard release of D4C that's never gonna happen and now I'm probably stuck with the one I don't actually mind all that much but would look shitty with my squad of white Valentines.
>>
>>7522682
He usually goes cheap on Mandarake.
>>7522700
I’m surprised they haven’t jumped on this already. Then again it’s Medicos, they’re not known for intelligent decisions.
>>7523540
I’m still mad about D4C, man. Should’ve bit the bullet when I had the chance.
>>
WHY IS PUCCI AND WEATHER REPORT SO TALL?! poor jotaro looks like a manlet
>>
>>7524042
Because the scale of the figures got larger as the line went on.

Part 3 and 4 human figures look goofy as fuck next to figures from other parts with their short bodies and tiny heads; except for maybe Koichi who they couldn't make small enough to scale or the biker and gambler Rohans who came out after the figures got larger.

Unfortunately, Medicos is super lazy and they'll never redo the old figures to not look like hot ass when displayed with new ones, and they completely bailed on Stone Ocean so we'll likely never get a Jotaro in the same scale the rest of the figures are now in.
>>
>>7524061
My scale autism is the worst. I need a part 6 jotaro so badly. I love his role in part 6 more than any other part.
>>
>>7524084
Better go in deep by learning how to customize really well because we aren't seeing shit for some time. God knows when the FoTNS SAS will be painted and put up for preorder and even more so when they revisit Stone Ocean for something that isn't just a reissue.
>>
Who is actually behind Medicos? Do the people that work or sculpt for them have any public online presence? I imagine Medicos at this point as just 5 or less people working out of a small apartment sized space.
>>
>>7523540
Araki loves the white and green combo so they'll look good
>>
File: 1539915491774.jpg (30 KB, 350x420)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I want that purple Hand figurine so bad, bros
its so fucking nice
>>
>>7522581
SAS Big
>>
>>7524150
Company information is here http://www.medicos-e.net/company/

I'm not sure when it was updated though, the staff list says 35 people as of 2010.
>>
>>7524150
realizing Medicos and MEdicom aren't related blew my mind.
>>
I am praying every day that good smile makes a jojo figma.
>>
>part 5 and 7 are my favorite parts
>Own all part 5 except Trish because lol
>SBR SAS are basically $100+ each
>If I wait longer it's just going to get worse when the anime drops
I never like to be a gatekeeper but I hate what the anime has done to this line because it's had zero effect on getting us more and higher quality products but completely destroyed the aftermarket.
>>
>>7525068
I'm personally waiting for the second color of the part 7 stuff. With my purple a Gyro, the pink Johnny, blue Diego, pink Valentine will look great together
>>
>>7525068

I hadn't imagined that until just now. If we do get a Steel Ball Run animation, what price could the SBR SAS go up to?
>>
>>7523540
Some of these SBR colorways are disgusting. Johnny 2nd, Gyro 2nd, D4C 2nd. Diego's is good, and Valentine's is O K, but the choices of color are nothing short of strange.
>>
File: 3137.jpg (16 KB, 256x341)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>7524289
I wouldn't. Say what you will about dumbfuck medicos, but except for Gyro and some of the earlier figures, they pretty much hit it out of the park every time. A couple years ago goodsmile showed off a Figma Jonathan and it was terrible.
>>
>>7525419
The color choices aren't really strange, just kinda shit.

Most 2nd colorways are blue, unless the 1st was already blue in which case the 2nd is pink/purple with green and blue accents.

I personally woundn't mind seeing some more prominently warm colors to mix it up.
>>
>>7525325
I could see $180 baseline if there's no release
>>
>>7525679
If that's true, I'll be potentially rich! (Only potentially though. Not selling my boys.)
>>
How much does Diego go for now? Thinking about selling mine.
>>
>>7526041
If only there was a way to check prices where you wouldn't have to wait hours for an answer. Hmmmmmm if only
>>
>>7525068
I was just in Akihabara the last couple of days. It's really grim. Shops that had a nice selection of SAS a couple of years ago now have practically none. What few figures they do have now all hover around ¥7k with ve2ey few exceptions. I can count the amount of SAS I saw for under ¥4k on one hand, and one of those was a loose Okayasu with no alternate pieces or base for ¥3800. I thought it was bad when the anime for Part 4 aired and you'd be lucky to find Kira 2nd for 9k, but at least you had the rereleases for Kira 1st, Jotaro, Josuke, etc for around ¥3-4k and could find plenty of other SAS around, be it Part 3 or Part 5. The new rereleases for Part 5 being around ¥6500 has basically cemented the line at a ¥3k price hike. The days of readily getting a SAS for ¥3500 or less are over.
>>
>>7523540
I literally cannot find any D4Cs online at all I've been searching for one since forever
>>
>>7526191
Yeah I was in Kansai over Spring Break and one of the big anime stores in Kyoto had a $140 Gyro and then a Magicians Red, Pucci and White Snake all like $70+ each. It doesn't help that everything is basically out of print
>>
>>7523540
>mfw like this one more then the pink one now
don't touch my blue suede shoes
>>
File: 800565.jpg (88 KB, 471x1200)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>7527267
I'm probably jumping on that D4C as well since those colors contrasts strongly. Though I feel silly for not noticing the white on the legs leading down to the feet since the green, blue, and black drew my eyes the most.
>>
File: 1547143062025.jpg (1.95 MB, 2718x1890)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>tfw got the purple and pink variants of Kira and Killer Queen together for $120~
>>
>>7527293
He looks so good, the white is subtle and used sparingly and contrasts his shoulders so nicely. I don't know why people hate it so much I think people just don't like the light green...but man iono I feel like he has a very nice, striking and underrated pallet.
>>
>>7527297
from bst?
>>
>>7527306
nah, got them from a second hand shop in hamamatsu a year or two ago, shipped over to the UK at no extra cost, and under currently exchange rates was probably only about $100 for both new in box
>>
>>7525422
Bruh thats just an old prototype. If they made an actual figure it would be fire.
>>
Does anybody know of a discord for jojo figures?
>>
Looks like Gold Experience won't be much of a dancer
>>
>>7527879
We all may be closet homos but were not THAT gay.
>>
>>7527299
The more I look at it the more it grows on me, but something about the design still feels off. Maybe if the forearms were white? Or if the shoulders matched the feet?
>>
>>7528296
What threw it off for me was that I thought the shoulders were supposed to be navy. If they're black like another anon suggested I rather like the colorway.
>>
>>7527293
I just realized, are the little pink blotches supposed to look like the stitches in a baseball?
>>
>>7526041
ill buy it
>>
File: Dw5E_YEW0AMLhag.jpg (542 KB, 2048x1536)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>7528357
Apparently going off the Jojoveller Artbook box there's a small book that talks about stands with descriptions of Araki that seems to be the case from someone who translated the text.

>I wanted a silhouette unlike any previous boss, so I made its ears pointed. I designed it after the image of leather being stiched together, like on a baseball. I like how that stitching looks.
>>
>>7527906
Kek. reminds me of the time a poster here got a clear version of the World with 2 left thighs.
>>
>>7522359
>but recolors never get reissued
Isn't white Kira/KQ a "2nd" ver?
I ended up buying those, since the first version didn't get re-released.

Still on the fence about Abbachio/Moody Blues.
Not a big Part 5 fan, but only he and Diavolo/King Crimson interest me a bit.

I had to order the Pillar Men at NY, but with how they jew the shipping costs nowadays, I had to take the cheapest option (boat), which means I'll see them end of the year if I'm lucky.

Also still holding out for a blue-haired Jonathan.
>>
>>7530158
>Isn't white Kira/KQ a "2nd" ver?
That's 1st, 2nd is the popular Blonde Hair and purple suit.
>>
>>7530178
Well fuck.
>>
>>7528503
Those are good books. Whenever I have a question about a stand or am arguing with an /a/utist I whip out the stand book and find the answer
>>
File: SASDioBlack_2.png (665 KB, 873x607)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
I've read somewhere that pic related is supposed to be Araki's specific colors for Dio..kinda weird that he's supposed to have black clothing.
Also, I hate them for making the Stand-Punch-Effect exclusive to this variant
>>
>>7530546
Most of the figures say "araki color specified"; it doesn't really mean anything.

Sometimes there are some liberties taken in the color schemes(namely 2nd colors for blonde characters having grey hair), but most of the figures are based on some piece of araki's artwork.

Also welcome to this line; where you need to buy every variant of a figure to do cool poses involving soundplates and effect pieces.
>>
File: 303.jpg (685 KB, 3345x2986)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>7530570

>need to buy every variant

This is going to be a fun lesson for new
comers if they see separate accessories and effects for specific releases.

>Want of replicate Jotaro and Dio fighting with their stands clashing with multi-punches
>need to buy up Jotaro 3rd for green punch effects, Star Platinum 1st, Star Platinum 2nd for the OraOraOra soundplate, Dio 2nd just for the yellow punch effects and The World 2nd for the MudaMudaMuda plate.
>THEN you need to color coordinate since you only have green effects for Star Platinum and yellow for The World
>also you need those 3 hole bases Medico's only sells at WF, otherwise you're going off to Mandarake for some to set the whole thing up.

Pic related is a rough example (Never picked up Awakened Dio 1st or Dio 1st) but Medicos makes your wallet hurt for those specific setups if you missed out the original preorders. Better lube up new anons
>>
>>7530621
You can also get the fourth version of Jotaro that comes with both the punch effects and soundplate.
>>
>>7530750
If only they just sold those things separately..
But it's Medicos. They don't care about profit.
>>
File: Y1g6wim.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>7530546
What we need for this.
>>
>>7527310
good shit. I got jolyne for 60 off the bst-- someone was selling a lot of sas for cheap. it's always good to check here once in a while
>>
>>7530750

Are they reissuing the pink Jotaro? Why do those say Wonfes Winter 2019?
>>
>>7530987
It's a WF exclusive so no. Medico's thing is making certain colorways only available at Wonfes for both seasonal events of Winter and Summer. Filthy Gaijin usually go through proxy sites or auction sellers for sales and eventually Mandarake.
>>
>>7530996

I know about their rule, but was wondering why that photo had Wonfes Winter 2019 mentioned it the frame.
>>
>>7531068
I'm sorry for not understanding but I figured it's just a date for both of those figures. Not much else but then again I've hardly kept track on Medico's twitter posts. I doubt we would see any resale next Winter Wonfes.
>>
>>7531068
Because it came out during Wonfes Winter, back in February. Not sure what you mean by your question.
>>
WHERE DO I FIND D4C REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Honest question, what website can i use to get new Sas releases? Hlj?
>>
>>7532414
My go to is usually AmiAmi and HLJ. Not much else
>>
>>7532414
Honest answer: most new SAS releases are strictly WF, so Amiami and HLJ are never going to carry them. If you don't want to shop through a middleman on Yahoo Japan Auctions, your best bet is Mandarake.
>>
File: sweat .jpg (47 KB, 430x344)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Man, dose prices.
My collection has got to be worth thousands now.
>>
man I really hope part 6 figs get a rerelease. the aftermarket prices on Jolyene are rape
>>
File: 1556363981107.png (205 KB, 516x439)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Where can I buy these?

Literally every website I go to all I get is
>sold out
>sold out
>sold out

At this point I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to just go to Japan
>>
>>7534444
As posted above, Mandarake, AmiAmi, and HLJ is your best bet. Obviously AmiAmi's preowned section is probably your best bet if you're after older releases but if somehow all of those sections are sold out for those specific SAS's you want then you're going to bite the bullet on Yahoo Auction Japan and outbid other buyers on top of proxy fees.
>>
>>7534502
Actually to add, On top of Mandarake for older SAS, there's Solaris Japan if they offer a decent deal compared to Mandarake. I've bought various figures off them and they are solid but always compare first.
>>
>>7534444
>>
>>7533197
Yeah, she's pretty crazy. I was lucky enough to get her regular colorway years ago for market price, but earlier this week I bought her WF colorway for $160. (Which isn't too bad considering the ebay price is usually $100 more.)
>>
>>7534444
>Solaris Japan
a friend of mine recently went to Japan and he searched everywhere for The World for me, yet the prices are still extremely high, even in Japan..
>>
Ok guys, I found him pre-owned on Solaris and I got him for 70 bucks now.

I thought if I won't buy him for this price, I'll never get him
>>
>>7534922
Well prices will only go up now unless more and more reissues flood the market. Sometimes you got to pull the trigger as soon as you can. D4C is probably the most absurd case so far.
>>
>>7534922
I bought my The World for 6500 yen last December on Mandarake. Missed the initial re-issue because no money. My Dio was standless for years.
>>
>>7533179
Yep. My collection seems to have literally doubled in value. I paid 3k yen for purple Kira and pink KQ 3 years ago and now they're worth almost 30k as a set. I fucking lucked out getting Oku at 5k yen.
>>
File: D4C.jpg (756 KB, 2147x2328)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
Dude who bitched about getting stuck with D4C 2nd here; I managed to grab a WF one off Mandy the other day. Friendly reminder to try different keywords when searching because you can get wildly different results.

Also, how's my display? I set up the Valentines forever ago with leaving enough space for D4C in mind.
>>
>>7523540
I WANT A GYRO AND D4C UNDER $300 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK KILL ME SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>7534444
better off going there as most shops without websites carry SAS'es for cheap. got most of my passione there a few months ago for 4k yen average each.
also most of the time I go there, I pick up at least two SAS
>>
>>7523540
You think i should cave in and buy a d4c for $350?
>>7535253
this display REALLY made me fucking want og d4c colors,i aint rich but i got money to throw around but $350 Fuck
>>
>>7535313
>>
>>7535313
As both of those guys, I'd definitely say $350 is a raw buttfucking for D4C, but it's your money.

I picked mine up for $180 with shipping, and I honestly would've just waited for the 2nd colors if I had to pay twice that. The whole reason I waited on D4C in the first place was I didn't want to pay extra for the damaged parts I wasn't going to use.
>>
>>7527293
D4C second looks good with Valentine second, but I doubt it will look nice with Valentine 1st
>>
File: 1544428789873.png (17 KB, 863x111)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>7534653
The price hikes are especially crazy considering I picked up WF Jolyne for $50 just 2 years ago. I can't imagine what will happen to the price if an anime is announced
>>
The only figure I own is Soft and Wet, but my girlfriend laughed at it so I'm giving it to a friend instead
>>
>>7535253
>Also, how's my display?
lol
>>
>>7535253
D4C looks really shoehorned in there, my dude.
>>
>>7537769
That's because she wants it Hard and Dry.
>>
Is 160 dollars a good price for jolyne and stone free?
>>
>>7538691
yes lol. usually either go for 130+
>>
>>7538761
where are you getting prices for stone free?
>>
>>7538761
You can get Stonefree for 7000yen on Mandarake
>>
>>7538691
No that's fucking awful, but with the price hikes it might be about what they're going for at the moment. They'll probably do a rerelease for Jolyne and Stone Free at some point if you can wait a couple years to save $40
>>
File: IMG_3148.jpg (613 KB, 1404x936)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>7530914
>>
Not JoJo related but it is SAS related. How's the SAS Baoh? He looks sick but I can't find any good reviews of the guy online. Should I just bite the bullet and buy him?
>>
File: Figuanon1487607646.jpg (1.31 MB, 3024x3024)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>7541431
I'm just going off MFC but he looks like a solid all around SAS but the 1st color way is an exclusive so it's going to bite hard on the wallet if prices are high. The 2nd color way is a general release but I don't know what the aftermarket looks like for him.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_154736_580.jpg (103 KB, 797x1000)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Gay ass DIO phone pic
>>
>>7541691
Yeah Baoh Second is the one I've been eyeing. (I prefer the pink skin over the blue skin). He's around $70-$80 online and it seems like it may be worth it. Probably gonna buy it next paycheck.
>>
File: dio mugshot.jpg (410 KB, 800x1001)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>7541721
A closer crop
>>
File: chrome_FDxQhbLwt9.png (549 KB, 1472x653)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>7541740
He's on amiami for $60-ish.
>>
>>7541721
>>7541885
It's cool regardless.
>>
>>7540720
WHAT. WHO MADE THAT CUSTOM.
>>
How are the Banpresto statues compared to the Medicos figures? Are they more accurate or are the Medicos worth the price?
>>
File: Tremendo1379425237.jpg (519 KB, 747x1000)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>7544056
Just go for the SAS unless the statues get poses or colors that the SAS can't do. I guess scale and joints will influence your final preference.
>>7543931
I believe some anon way back then in the General made that and a namefag called McBalderus opted to buy it off him.
>>
The proscioutto SAS actually comes with a statue legend grateful dead what the fuck
The other WF exclusive is the iggy that comes with Joseph packaged with a statue legend the fool what the double fuck
>>
File: Image-768961.jpg (655 KB, 1366x1477)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>7544139
>>
File: Image-172597.jpg (2.14 MB, 2521x4096)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>7544141
I guess I can't be surprised. That Iggy deal is shit though.
>>
>>7544141
A new medicos release? Holy shit imma make a wish
>>
>>7544145
It's a wf exclusive that has been teased for two years
>>
>>7544142
>MFW I thought I had been lucky and found a loose SL Pros and GD for about ¥2500

>My face now i have no choice but to “double up” anyway
>>
You know, as long as there was new product to buy I was willing to keep loyal to Medicos. I’ve bought every single WF exclusive aside from Red Dio and was willing to keep going.

But now with these two releases, in particular Prosciutto at ¥12000.. I give up. I just don’t care anymore. Had it been Nero or Doppio I may have cared, or even just a figure at around ¥6000 or whatever. Just, I don’t know. I just can’t care anymore.
>>
>>7544139
>>7544141
>instead of effect parts it's just TGD and a soundplate
They made his release even worse, holy shit.
>>
>>
>>7544276
Don't worry, the 2nd color will have the crews aging effect parts
>>
>>7540720
Dio on the right looks like Idubbbz
>>
>>7544141
>>7544142
What the fuck is wrong with his face? There is something really weird about it but I can’t exactly put my finger on it.
Here is hoping the next Prosciutto realease has a yellow collar like he is supposed to have. And that Medicos doesn’t change his hair color to white or anything like that.
>>
>>7544333
So Prosciutto is going to be sold as a general release later? Hope it's the WF color scheme.
>>
>>7544141
What's the plate say?
>>
File: 20190518_015706~3.jpg (669 KB, 1719x2051)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
Been tweaking some poses. Anyone have any Part 7 displays? Don't see enough of them.
>>
>>7545279
"If you think in your heart "I'm going to kill you!"
Then at that time the action is already over!"

I can't remember that line so my Japanese might be off.
>>
>>7544142
What is this? A Grateful Dead for ants?
>>
>tfw I think “I want to pair the purple Grateful Dead with this figure, because the white sucks ass” and then see how you get the purple one.
>>
>>7545643
Oh, that's kind of a boring choice.
>>
>>7546182
That's a great choice tho, pretty iconic and sums up Prosciutto character
>>
File: sbr.png (3.47 MB, 1152x2300)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
>>7545385
This was my previous display for my Part 7 figures.
>>
>>7546182
Isn't that what he says right before (or after?) he shoots Mista?
>>
>>7546192
>>7546739
Doesn't really lend itself well to posing unless you're only planning to recreate that moment though.
>>
>>7546742
That's true, but then he doesn't have much else of note they could've used. With that said it might've made more sense to just give him some effect parts instead.
>>
> Got cheap af Rohan, Koichi and Jotaro(+Star) from 4th part 2 years ago
> Decided not to collect 4th part further because of overpriced Okuyasu
> Yesterday see him for 'mere' 8000 JPY, grab as fast as possible
> Check prices for other 4th part SASs
> Josuke for 7500, white KQ for 6500 and The Hand for 8000

I did fuck up with waiting too long, right?
>>
>>7546755
>almost like they should've never made the figure in the first place
>>
>>7546755
An old head from when he pretends to be the old guy or a mangled arm from the train stuff would've been cool. Or some ice.
>>
>>7545385
Where can I acquire that flag?
>>7546857
I mean you did, but what can you do?

Figures were getting re-released and their prices were staying down, with only the current anime stuff at the time spiking in price. Then they skipped over half of the part 4 crew, started making figs event exclusives and the part 5 anime hit and the line because scalper central. The re-releases are pointless to drive down prices now.

Although Okuyasu was starting to rise well above 8k a couple years ago, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>7547507
>Where can I acquire that flag?
I just got a 4x6 "Betsy Ross" flag off of Amazon, picked up some bendy wire and stuck it in the seams.

>scalper central
It's gotten really bad. Even in Japan, I hardly saw any figures in stores. Stores where they had dozens a couple of years ago at most would have like 4 or 5 and they were all around 8k JPY minimum. Then you go on YAJ and see dozens of listings of figures that still have the store sticker on them just lazily covered up in paint with a black box listed at 9-12k.
>>
>nearly a year since Valentine standard release
>still no standard release of D4C
Jesus Christ this line is so fucking slow
>>
>>7547710
Fun isn't it? Kenshiro will probably take longer
>>
Once Kenshiro gets released thats the end for JoJo!!!
>>
What the hell happened to the big line!
>>
File: anime20.png (1.36 MB, 1080x1288)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>7549107
We don't know!
>>
Kenshiro has got me really wishing medicos would tackle a Kazuma Kiryu, just so theoretically I could have a display of Jotaro, Kiryu and Kenshiro for the single rawest anime man display imaginable.
>>
File: 29689.jpg (16 KB, 256x188)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>7551426
They were at one point.
>>
>>7551439
Damn. Maybe I'll keep wishing for a timeline where they release this for Kiwami 3.
>>
>>7551426
For that display you'll also need a renew version of Jotaro other wise it'll look like 2 men and a baby.
>>
File: shazdg.jpg (884 KB, 1577x2321)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
we need a Doppio figure already than make a whole la squadra its gonna drag for years if they do that.
>>
>>7551720
they really need to release doppio and the rest of la squadra while the anime is hot now, don't fuck up medicos
>>
>>7545385
Absolutely fucking sick..Loved SAS but never bothered till steel ball run shit..missed out on d4c but a man can dream. THis display is all i would ever want in my collection,nice fucking taste bro
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (577 KB, 1280x817)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
>>7545385
>Anyone have any Part 7 displays? Don't see enough of them.
Waiting to build it once they come out. I'll add regular Valentine to tie in with white D4C and do their own thing. Though I suppose if Medicos doesn't want to do a SBR The World then I might just settle with my WF Diego.
>>
File: CFZM8BO.jpg (861 KB, 3718x2092)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>7552050
here you go anon.
>>
>Bought a used Kars for a friend's going away present
How good is the quality on used figures from mandarake? Does it tend to be good or is there risk of it being all fucked?
>>
>>7541431
He's cool. IMO Baoh and ajin IBM are the only good non-jojo SAS ever made. I have both the Baohs, and the only negative with the figure is that the head comes off a little too easy. They have the same long neck peg that the Steel Ball Run figures introduced. they probably switched to it to avoid snapping, but it kinda sucks ass.
>>
File: 21921524554831_216.jpg (59 KB, 800x800)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
oh gosh a 2nd desktop rohan, so sick of him!
>>
>>7555808
Mandarake is usually pretty safe. They’d tell you if something was seriously wrong with it.
>>
>>7556190
Thabks, that's reassuring
>>
Posted in BST but figured I'd post here too
Selling SAS Valentine for $90 shipped
Also selling SAS Diego Brando, feel free to make an offer.
>>
Any Phantom Blood displays? Was gonna pick up Jonathan and Dio soon, but need some inspiration for some duality shit i want to pose them in
>>
File: 39.jpg (1.27 MB, 1729x1316)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>7559115
Got a few
>>
File: 0306.jpg (853 KB, 1526x1144)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
>>7559139
Actually just two.
>>
>>7555598
>The customs in the back
Can we get a view of those?
>>
>>7559145
Why does Dio have two necks?
>>
File: 9K056IwV.jpg (88 KB, 546x546)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>7544141
>>7544142
>debut release exclusive
>10K yen
>exclusive parts
>most probably QC ends up like shit anyway
Fucking why? Medicos must be the only toy company that goes out of it's way to kill itself slowly & painfully.
>>
File: 08.jpg (87 KB, 708x500)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>7561854
I would say there should be a general release with the WF extras cut out but D4C and Diego haven't been touched upon for that. Wait for the recolor and hope there isn't a bad contrast of colors.
>>
File: StickyFingers.png (1.39 MB, 624x1014)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Is 6600 Yen for Bruno and Sticky Fingers (each) a good deal?
>>
>>7562034
No
>>
>>7561886
trish grinding on mista
>o lord this aint legal
>>
>>7561854
soundplates have always been mostly used for wf exclusives, also I don't see why the QC would have to be shit.
>>
>>7562219
He probably means overall quality rather than QC issues. and he's right, since every exclusive recently other than Diego is shit quality.
t. owns them all
>>
>>7562600
D4C isn't shit quality, what are you on about?
>>
>>7562219
Exactly! Ignore the whiners...
>>
T-this show is for gays, right?
>>
File: v-rohanpre3.jpg (166 KB, 300x431)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>7562890
No, the strong color contrasts and fashion inspired outfits make a strong first impression and then you get scenes like toenails getting ripped off all the way to a strip of skin and hands getting turned inside out. Also the poses.
>>
>>7562890
Ironically, the show only really gets gay during Part 5.
>>
File: 1454598438058.png (879 KB, 1022x540)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>7562890
You saying this is gay?
>>
Only tangentially related but what the fuck happened with the Kinnikuman SAS
>>
>>7563095
Jojo sold better so they figured it would be more profitable to funnel all their energy into that instead of balancing their efforts between the two IP.
>>
File: kenshiro-721x1024.jpg (62 KB, 721x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
FOTN looks amazing! Anyone planning on getting Ken?
>>
>>7563171
Damn, he looks good!
>>
>>7563171
As long as he's not an exclusive, I'll definitely get him.
>>
>>7563171
Shit, I've been away from SAS for a while, is this shit really happening? If so, it's about time, we've been saying Medicos would've been a perfect fit for years now. That said, I wish we were getting him with Medicos 3 years ago quality instead of now quality, but it is what it is.
>>
>>7563336
Now quality is fine. It was just Gyro that was a bit of a dud. D4C, Funny, Johnny and Dio were all good. Gyro second despite being released much later was also a dud, not sure what was up with that though.
>>
>>7563338
>Every part 7 figure besides Gyro has ranged from pretty decent to fucking great

Goddamnit Medicos why, why’d you have to do my favorite boy dirty like that
>>
>>7563095
>>7563107
Also the fact that they never produced a Kinnikuman for their Kinnikuman line and kept selling recolors of Warsman, Buffaloman and Robin Mask probably didn't help.
>>
>>7563380
Yeah I thought that was weird too. How the fuck you gonna disregard your main character?
>>
>>7562621
Forgot about D4C actually. But yeah he's in the same run as Diego so they're fine. But you never know with medicos
>>
Honestly I think it would be cool for C-moon to have a figure
>>
>>7566009
Foo Fighter and stand, Heavy Whether's stand, C-moon and Made In Heaven and Part 6 Joataro.
>>
>>7522359
here's hoping for star plat then
>>
File: jojos.jpg (319 KB, 607x618)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
I'm going to be away from home for an extended period of time, so I'm putting my collection in storage. I don't usually take pics because I don't have a good camera, but I figured I would set up some group shots and share them.
>>
File: jojov.jpg (340 KB, 608x774)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Once I set up my figs again I swear I'll try to get better at posing and get a good cam. All I'm missing from my collection are D4C and Diego. Still looking for the WF versions of both.
>>
File: gyro.jpg (130 KB, 368x639)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
This is the only way I like having Gyro posed. I got him on mandarake and not only did I get 2 neutral heads, they were both bad in some way. Shame since he's one of the few side characters I was planning on buying.
>>
File: dio0.jpg (52 KB, 406x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Now he looks so much better with a bigger head, what do you guys think?
>>
Pucci and Whitesnake are, my favorite figures, because of design
>>
>>7566773
Where’s the head from?
>>
Can you buy figures right off of the Medicos website?

I checked and they had some affordable prices, the only thing is the whole site is in Japanese
>>
>>7567153
I believe it's Japan only. Maybe a proxy can help out on that area if Mandarake doesn't have what you want at a decent price.
>>
First time buyer here, just bought my first figure.

How long does it generally take for your package to arrive from Japan? Does it just depend on who you buy from?
>>
>>7567222
Sort of but it also depends on what shipping option you picked. You got to break down more info since some choices can take a few weeks, a month, to a few days. Especially if your country has things like customs to deal with.
>>
File: IMG_20190529_200135_281.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1080)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
OP here, he finally arrived yesterday. Can't believe how awesome this figure is!
>>
I'm interested in getting some nice figure bases/stages that can fit two or more figures comfortably but I'm not 100% sure what to go for.
Geocraper bases are cheap and it looks like the holes would fit the plastic support pegs, but I haven't seen anyone talk about them for figures.
The Di Stage looks great, but they're more expensive.
>>7566221
>>7566228
These bases look perfect; I've seen them before, but I don't remember what they're called
>>
>>7568070
https://hlj.com/multi-plate-clear-4mm-hole-5mm-hole-ylsppc-k19cl
link to the black one isn't working atm, but this is what you're looking for
>>
>>7568076
Thank you!
>>
File: 32e.jpg (100 KB, 1680x1050)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>7568085
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (191 KB, 527x1219)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>¥7.5k for Pink Giorno

I don't think I'll find a price much cheaper than this, will I?
>>
>>7568149
It's a couple hundred yen cheaper new on AmiAmi.
>>
>>7568149
Amazon JP has it for 7000yen
>>
File: 20190530_190356.png (3.73 MB, 1980x1485)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
Decided to change some of the poses in my Part 4,5, and 7 display.
>>
Are Johnny & Gyro 2nd any good?

I've been off the bandwagon for a long time (last purchase was Gappy with S&W), but have always wanted these 2.
>>
>>7568725
I have Johnny, and I really like him. From what I've seen Gyro 2 is mediocre at best. Sloppy paint, bad colorscheme, and comedically small eye details. I would just wait for a potential gyro 3rd.
>>
>>7568725
Johnny is great, but I don't have gyro so I can't really say.
>>
>>7563171
Hell fucking yes im gonna get him, but I may have to wait and see if i like the colors on him and maybe snag the inevitable WF Exclusive. Also Storm Collectibles is making a Ken as well, and I gotta see which version I'll like the most.
>>
Guys, im going to Japan this summer, where can i find jojo merch and figures? And for what price?
>>
>>7568765
>>7568985
Probably gonna grab just Johnny then, thanks anons.
>>
>>7569136
Probably any shop in Akihibara would have jojo stuff
>>
>>7569136
SAS figures aren't as prevalent as they used to be, you'll probably spot them in most shops in Akihabara, but there's usually only around 3 or 4, half of those probably being Hermes and Kiss, and they typically go for around ¥7000 and up. If you have the time, some of the smaller stores usually have better deals, like Jungle 1.5 by Mandarake Complex had a White Highway Star Rohan for ¥4000 a couple of weeks ago, but those deals are the exceptions, not the rule.
>>
>>7562034
It's not bad but you could do better
>>
>>7569393
>>7569235
Thanks
Hermes and Kiss for ¥7000? Or Hermes for ¥7000 and Kiss ¥7000 seperatly ?
Do you have information on Polnareff and Za Hando figures, if not where can i look at the prices?
>>
In your opinion who has the worst sculpting design and articulation from each part of the arc between part 1 to 8?
>>
>>7570469
The part 3 lads all look like shit. Heads are too tiny and most of them have shit articulation
>>
>>7570469
jotaro is the ugliest figure by far.
>>
>>7570469
I just recently got Awakening DIO... yeah it’s shit
>>
>>7566773
damn this really changes everything to the better, I just looked back at my DIO SAS and it really is different.
>>
>>7570469
Part 4 is probably Rohan 1st or Josuke, ignoring Koichi since they were limited with his height. Part 5 is easily Trish. Part 6 might be Jolyne between her exploding elbows and waistcloth limiting her leg movement, but I don't have them all to say for certain. Part 7 doesn't really have any bad sculpting or engineering, just bad paint apps. I'm inclined to say Valentine might be the worst of the group.
>>
>>7570469
Part 1 - Long neck Dio
Part 2 - None, all great
Part 3 - All, bad sculpting, bad articulation bad scale
Part 4 - Josuke and 1st Rohan, bad scale too
Part 5 - Trish, bad articulation
Part 6 - Anna Sui, a bit short
Part 7 - Gyro bad paint, Valentine smaller than the rest
Part 8 - Beside the head sculpting everything else is fine
>>
>>7570927
imo jotaro is one of the better from part 3. polnareff is probably ugliest. kakyoin has trash articulation but looks pretty decent, but small compared to others (all of pt.3 has this problem though)

>>7570469
1- Dio
2- they're all really good so it's tough to say - but Kars' hair can be finicky and some loincloths are not as soft a plastic and are tought to work around.
3- pol
4- koichi mostly because hes so tiny hes annoying to pose
5- trish or abbachio. both are tough to pose successfully
6-pucci's skirt makes it tough to get anything too dynamic but hes otherwise beautiful
7-gyro is kinda ugg
8-I actually really like the gappy fig
>>
>>7522359
what colors are being re-released for the part 3 figs?
>>
>>7571698
Just the 1st colors, normal colors
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (19 KB, 339x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7571723
which are? I don't into jojo figures

to be more specific, i'm wondering of the star platnimum would be the blue one
>>
>>7571778
It would be the green one
>>
Hey anons, I finally got my first SAS figures, specifically
- Kira (white) and Killer Queen (white)
- Diavolo and King Crimson (red/green)
- Green Joseph

I know I paid a hefty amount for all them but goddamn do they feel worth it. Also happy that white Kira is plentiful since I prefer his final Kosaku look anyway. Beyond those, I already have all of Part 2 re-issues PO'd and I honestly can't wait to have all three Pillar Men in my hands.
>>
>>7572005
Should have got into the line a year ago when King Crimson and Diavolo were going for like $30 and $40 and White KQ and Kira were only around $40-50.
>>
>>7572046
I got KQ and Kira for retail since they were still available on AmiAmi. I did have to pay a heftier amount for Diavolo and KC but I guess that's the price I pay for being a latecomer. Still I don't regret it at all and I absolutely love the figues.
>>
I am getting my first figure soon and it Jonathan joestar what should I expect I am so hyped
>>
File: 20190530_093508-1.jpg (965 KB, 1834x2726)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>7572937
Which jonathan?
Either way, he's a gooc chonk. Got some nice weight to him, and he's a pleasure to pose.
>>
>>7572937
He's good but a warning, if you're going to display him with the backpack you need the extended peg that goes all the way through the bag into the peghole on Johnathan. I've had that snap pretty easily so treat that piece with some extra care.
>>
>>7572968
to be fair I snapped it too and the regular stand arm can still hold him pretty well
>>
Anyone have a pic of the jojo ending with all the p5 stands?
>>
>>7573320
I’m really hoping Medicos or someone else makes a statue of that, I’d buy it in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>7572941
I am getting the blue one and where did you get the hamon/hermit purple?
>>
File: ML-Infamous-Iron-Man-002.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1080)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>7573350
Got the effect off the walgreens exclusive dr doom/infamous iron man. This effect comes in different colorways on different marvel legends figures (magik: blue, storm: yellow, ragnarok thor: light blue, living laser: white/pinkish)
Being Marvel Legends figures, they'll be on the cheap side, at least compared to SAS collecting
>>
>>7573365
I might try and make my own effect
>>
>>7573392
Go for it! Post pics of results
>>
>>7573365
Man, this is a great fucking idea. I've got Magik (who has similar effects) and never thought about using that shit for Jojo effects.
>>
Would I be better off ordering a figure from Mandarake or AmiAmi?
>>
>>7573558
It depends on the availability. I ordered from both sites plenty for SAS but Mandarake usually wins out with a larger collection of preowned figures.
>>
>>7573557
Tip: magik's long sword effect fits on joseph's hammer and jonathan's sword
>>
>>7573365
Is that supposed to be Doom's face? I thought he was supposed to be horribly scarred under the mask.
>>
>>7530515
I can only ever find that book in Japanese print
>>
>>7574071
I'm sure it's only going to be in Japanese so your best bet is either learning the language or taking a shot with Google Translate.
>>
>>7573508
Will do after I get the package it might be in a later thread tho
>>
>>7522172
Can someone post the Mandarake search criteria that's normally in SAS JoJo generals? Thanks!
>>
>>7575543
There's nothing in the archives sites to reference?
>>
>>7575543
超像可動 there you go, although you could have just literally selected any SAS on mandarake or any website by searching in english and copypasting
>>
File: 1554523284192.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>tfw the tip of the stand broke off inside one of my figure's back holes

Has anyone ever had this happen to them before?
How the hell can I get the piece out?
>>
>>7575860
small drill
>>
>>7575860
Hot needle and pliers
>>
File: raoh.png (1.4 MB, 1264x766)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>7563171
Hell yeah!! Feel like i've been waiting a life time for a decent 1/12 kenshiro!

It will finally give me a reason to open my OG and Repaint MISB Raoh & Kokuou-gos that's i've had in storage for the past 10 years!

Not to derail the Jojo thread, but also looks like it's getting a re-release this year, so perfect timing for those who missed it!
>>
>>7563171
Fuck yes. Hopefully Raoh comes out soon seeing it's bullshit he wasn't rereleased in the Revoltech anniversary line.
>>
File: IMG_1914-1-768x618.jpg (42 KB, 768x618)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
mmmmmmmmm
>>
File: IMG_1913-3-668x1024.jpg (73 KB, 668x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>7576306
So how long until the painted reveal?
>>
>>7576429
If we're super lucky, painted by Summer WonFes 28th July and release by Wìnter WonFes Feb 2020! Don't expect anything sooner.

Tetsuo Hara is working as a consultant so they need his signoff and he's a busy man.
>>
File: 71206410_p0.jpg (487 KB, 1600x1200)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>7576455
Cool so 2077 is a realistic date and then 2080 for the preorders to begin. Classic Medicos timing
>>
>>7574071
As far as I know it’s only in Japanese but I’ve been learning Japanese for the past 3 years so I can read most of it
>>
File: IMG_3208-391x1024.jpg (56 KB, 391x1024)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Woo, another lottery exclusive, 100 piece limited!
>>
File: 05231555_5ce643de646a6.jpg (200 KB, 414x700)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Another new image of prosciutto.
>>
>>7577813
>100
Meh, they are upping the quantity. Probably because they discovered something better than selling 50 pieces for 45k a pop.. selling 100 for 45k a pop instead.
>>
>>7577813
This is probably one of the best swarowskis
>>
File: sVRL2X1.jpg (551 KB, 3008x1128)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
My attic collection from 4 years ago before I got silver chariot, kakyion, heirophant green, black dio, green joseph, pink josuke, pink koichi, pink echoes, killer queen 2nd, jonothan, dio, baoh 1st.

I've managed to stay strong and not buy a single part5 onward figure for so long, but damn are these re-releases tempting me!!
>>
>>7578003
>Kinnikumen SAS
That's actually rare to see
>>
>>7577813
Wew bedazzled SAS for 1000 bucks.
>>
>>7578021
Yeah, I picked up the 4 versions of Buffaloman before the SHF was announced.

I have all the SHF Kinnikumans now, but I still really like the paint app on these.
>>
>finally completed my p3 crew after ignoring them for years because of scale autism
>pass up on cheap black and green Jotaros because I wanted each crusader to have a different color, eventually get a bluetaro for dirt cheap
>just missing star platinum now
>have to choose between rape prices or green reissue which will destroy my color composition
I've been a fucking fool, I shouldn't have spent the last few years buying random WF exclusives and recolors.
>>
>>7522172
redpill me on these
>>
>>7578385
Best series has a generally breddy gud line of figures, but the company that makes them is retarded. For every awesome release nowadays, you get two bad decisions that send the line closer to the grave. Aftermarket’s a bitch, but usually worth it if you love Jojo.
>>
>>7578385
Unironically great figures, except for part 3 and some part 4 characters they're all superb sculpts and paintjobs and most of them used to be 2-3k yen each. Sadly, most of them have doubled in price, some have spiked much higher. The aftermarket is a warzone and the company seems to be on life support, causing them to release very pricey reissues and one new figure every billion years.
I think this sums it up.
>>
Does Medicos usually sell figures at Wonderfest besides the swarovski figures and event exclusive figures? Gonna be in Japan this July so I might go if I have time and it would be cool to pick up some figures without shipping costs and aftermarket rape prices
>>
>>7578849
No, only the event exclusives.

Even if they did, Medicos sell their regular figures for the equivalent of aftermarket prices these days anyway.
>>
>>7578849
They only sell exclusives at Wonderfest.
>>
>>7578960
>>7579035
Darn. Well then crossing my fingers there are good exclusives this summer
>>
>>7579211
It's gonna be prosciutto and a repackaged iggy with an old the fool statue. So not really what many would consider good, unless you are a prosciutto fan.
>>
>>7579211
>prosciutto
Prosciutto's pre order with The Great sold out really quick at most site, but you should still try your luck at Wonderfest.
>>
File: D749QIYV4AIi7LM.jpg (120 KB, 711x1200)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Didn't think too much of him before but damn he's kind of growing on me.
>>
>>7579357
I really hope we'll get the rest of La Squadra members especially Risotto Nero and Melone with Babyface.
>>
>>7577813
>swarowski
swarowski is overrated
>>
>>7579357
Still a little mad we’re getting this guy before Yashuo and Paisley, but I gotta admit he looks slick.
>>
>>7579652
I'm mad we're getting him before a Doppio, Foo Fighters, Hot Pants, and Tusk Act 4.
>>
>>7578003
>I've managed to stay strong and not buy a single part5 onward figure for so long, but damn are these re-releases tempting me!!
You dun goofed my dude. You could have picked up most of the Part 5 crew for around ¥3000 up to a year ago. The rereleases are double what they were going for before the Part 5 anime. There's also no rerelease confirmed for Diavolo or King Crimson, so KC has gone from ¥3,000 to ¥11,000. Pretty much every SAS has at least doubled in price from what it was 2-3 yeara ago.
>>
File: Siona1518715353.jpg (113 KB, 901x1200)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>7579757
I'm mad we're getting him before reworking the Part 3 SAS's
>>
>>7579765
shit, most of them were 2 or 2.5k yen. Chariot, Trish and Spice girl went for 1.5. Good times.
>>
>>7579765
I think I spent enough getting the 40 SAS figures I did at the time. I just couldn't justify continuing, with all the recolors and exclusives it became gratuitous.

Not a fan of part 5 onwards anyway. It all started to become a bit too fruity if you know what I mean. I think part 3 will forever remain my favourite part of the series.

Hoping we get more updated sculpts after Jotaro!!
>>
>>7579767
Amazing! I'm in!
>>
>>7579890
> Trish and Spice girl
> Only 1.5
Why am I not surprised? They are only selling now because of the anime.
>>
I bought a used The World from Mandarake for 80, and an Awakened DIO for 83 on eBay. Did I fuck up or is this a decent deal?
>>
>>7579980

The World is fine. You fucked up on awakened DIO because you can get him for around $35-45.
>>
>>7579980
Mandarake prices are pretty much the benchmark imho. Sounds good. Which version of Za Wurdo?
>>
>>7579985
Damn, everywhere I looked he was either out of stock or more expensive. I'll have to be more careful from now.
>>
>>7579985
Depends, which colour awakened, I have original and Black. Black was a bit more, but I needed those yellow fists :)
>>
>>7579988
1st coloring
>>
>>7579993
Seems good for now. Watch out though, as there may be a re-release announced for 60 soon. You did good though.
>>
>>7580005
Cool, new to Jojo figures.
>>
>>7579980
You did fine on the world, but you absolutely messed up on Awakened dio, I got him last month with a slightly damaged box for 1200jpy, still there is a chance he just skyrocketed in the last month, it's been happening a lot lately.
>>
>>7579992
awakened Dio doesn't come with the yellow punching effects tho, that's regular black DIO
>>
>>7580037
Oh yeah, forgot. I don't have green Jotaro or Black Dio displayed. I literally bought them for the effects and put the boxes in storage! lol
>>
File: Best Boy.png (166 KB, 308x351)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Why the fuck have we not gotten best boy yet?
>>
>>7579928
>It all started to become a bit too fruity
You in the wrong series my dude
>>
Is 93 dollars a good price for Part 3 Star Platinum, first print?
>>
>>7580827
Not really
>>
>>7580828
Guess I'll hold off then
>>
>>7579767
this looks fucking amazing actually.
>>
>>7580873
It's a really nice effort by Medicos but my scale autism refused to order him at release. At this point I would sell my Part 3 SAS if they actually made 2.0's of them.
>>
>>7580904
Same, chanting 2.0 silently...
>>
Just checked mandy for Diavolo and he’s sold out and listed at 10k, is this what he is going for nowadays?
Did I fuck up on not getting him pre anime? He’s literally the only Part 5 figure left for me.
>>
>>7582434
I got Diavolo last year at Mandy for 4500 yen, it was right before the anime started, just wait till the hype is dead. Better start stocking on the part 6 figures while the price is still affordable.
>>
>>7582441
Yeah, I picked up Bruno 1st and Silver Chariot Part 5 late last year, not sure exactly when, on AmiAmi new, and Diavolo was available as well.
I never thought his price would spike like this. Figures like Okuyasu and Kira 2nd went up so much because they were always sort of rare and highly sought out. Not really the case with Diavolo.
>>
Despite how awful the scale and articulation is, part 3 looks pretty good on its own, what do you guys think?
>>
>>7582451
Well they haven't announced a rerelease for Diavolo or King Crimson either, so they might not drop much, if at all. Judging from Narancia and Mista, even with a rerelease you'll probably still be spending around ¥6500-¥7000. You should have paid mpre attention to Josuke and Part 4 Jotaro's prices. They got rereleases after Part 4 aired at around ¥3800 and ¥4500 and they still shot up. Part 4 Jotaro os currently sitting around ¥10,000 to ¥12,000.
>>
>>7583435
Yeah, my scale autism prevented me from buying any of the crusaders since I had a mixed display, but now that I have a bigger cabinet where every part has his own separated display I've really come to like them.
>>
File: 20190608_193549.jpg (740 KB, 1080x1440)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
Finally got Fugo and Narancia, so close to finishing Part V.
>>
File: D8m3KtFU8AEE3Mj.jpg (243 KB, 1200x900)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
WF Summer 2019, no new figures and nothing on SAS BIG DIO.
>>
>>7584521
>WF Summer 2019
lol no
>>
>>7584521
That's wf in shanghai not japan
>>
>>7584521
How new must you be?
>>
>>7584521
Wonderfest is late July, buddy
>>
Haha, my bad
>>
>>7584521
Even the censorship is lazy
>>
>>7583435
is the articulation for polnareff that bad?
i know some people say he is ugly but how is the articulation?
same goes for Jotaro
>>
File: wyf79791376643701.jpg (511 KB, 1992x3000)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>7585461
I can only vouch for Jotaro but he's okay. It's the neck area that limits things since your range of movement is on the ball peg.
>>
File: sass.jpg (144 KB, 721x1024)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>7585519

It looks like SAS Big. If it is, you are probably rich and definitely lucky.

I want to start SAS Big since they have released only two so far, with a draft project on DIO but they are over +25k yens each.

I hate Medicom RAH.
>>
>>7586095
Its just the regular SAS Jotaro, not big. Look at that base.
>Over 25k a piece
Given the shitty release length from prototype to preorder you can save up before the payment email even arrives for Dio. I didn't jump for it until they actually commit to more characters. I know they would do The World but god knows how long until he's out.
>>
>>7586095
Isn't SAS Big some weird-ass scale like 10" or something? If they're full 12" I might be more willing to bite, since I can make them mingle with my 1/6 figures.
>>
>>7586172

Yes, the photo was confusing but >>7586100
clarified.

SAS BIG are 6", and I highly recommend it due to reviews. Problem is, they are expensive. But Medicos did it well. My biggest issue with them is the company releasing and producing. Medicos is well known for its hiatus, shitty scales (I'm also have an OCD with scales and I hate the 1/12 line for it).

I might get DIO and save some money for Jotaro and Star Platinum. Only WF in late July will reveal Medicos intentions with this line. I hope they also re-release Jotaro + SP in the 18k yen price listing.
>>
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1112358961&ref=list&keyword=%E8%B6%85%E5%83%8F%E5%8F%AF%E5%8B%95BIG&lang=en

Guys, I would get it if I had the chance. But I'm without any shekels right now with three pre-orders coming.
>>
>>7586312
Why not wait for the blue or purple one?
>>
>>7586321

Because SAS Big in two years (speculation) released only two figures.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.