[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20190418_190732b.jpg (874 KB, 1280x2216)
874 KB
874 KB JPG
Share your collection or induvidual, just post vintage porcelain dolls!
>>
Well, since no one else is posting here, what draws you to porcelain dolls?
>>
Are porcelain dolls worth anything? I have a box in the garage with a few that were my moms and want to get rid of them.
>>
>>7505032
No. They're a dime a dozen at Goodwill's.
>>
Good thread op. I'll try to post my own later on

>>7505022
NTA but I find them adorable. Especially when their outfits are exceptionally lovely or if they remind me of someone.
>>
>>7508002
>>
>>7508052
>Cockney child support demanding doll
Delightful.
>>
>>7508052
>>
>>7509295
>>
File: 20190425_022624.jpg (2.39 MB, 2896x2896)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>7509394
Not sure how vintage these are, but here's some of my collection.
>>
>>7510531
The dude in blue in the top left comes alive at night, doesn't he?
>>
>>7510531
What's going on with that piggy bank?
>>
>>7501161
All mine are in storage until I move to a bigger place.
I remember I saw a beautiful porcelain fairy doll on the back of a Little Debbie's box as a kid and cried when my mom refused.
But I did get a porcelain doll magazine the next month.
I got the doll for Christmas and was so happy, but I kept her in the box because I didn't want to get her ruined by dust the way our other knickknacks did.
Still waiting for a proper display case for her.
>>
>>7512838
He has a twin brother that you can see in the bottom left photo. Clowns are there to protect us, not harm us.

>>7512870
Forbidden knowledge (there's a marker smudge on its face that I haven't cleaned up lol)
>>
I am on a quest to find a cute dolly keychain. I asked in the fashion doll thread, but they didn't really have any solution.
I once saw these novelty "porcelain" doll keychains and unfortunately didn't buy at the time. Can't find anything similar for a decent price. I'm not really into porcelain dolls in the first place, so I don't even know what you might call their style/aesthetic specifically.
Any clues? Anyone have something like this?
>>
Is the normal doll thread dead? I dont see it and i have been on in a week.
>>
>>7527050
>Is the normal doll thread dead? I dont see it and i have been on in a week.
Good point, I guess it has to do also with the fact there's isn't much to talk about..it's either Disney sperging or Mattel mediocrity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.