[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1482364607853.png (2.31 MB, 3072x3118)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
/toy/ I'm experiencing a serious issue here.

So I ordered like 4 Transformers off ebay from different sellers. All due to arrive at different dates. But they are being delivered to the wrong address a few houses down. Two of them arrived already.

The first time there wasn't an issue. I got an E-mail saying it was delivered I told them I had not received it and asked what address it was shipped to. Turned out it was a few houses down. So I go by there I knock on the door an old lady answers I ask her if she got a package for me, and she gives it me.

The second time an old man answers I'm guessing her husband... I ask about if a package arrived he said it had... but apparently, he thinks I'm trying to ship drugs or something. I assured him I collect Transformers & it was just shipping error. I told him if didn't believe me I'd would open the package in front of him if wanted.

He tells me: I think you're trying to ship drugs to my house & I'm not doing this for you anymore, I won't be some drug mule. I'm like DUDE. They are JUST TOYS I PROMISE YOU. He's all... well you need to tell them to send them to the correct address, because I'm not doing this anymore. I'm like yeah but they've already been shipped there's nothing I can do & there's two more coming!

He thinks something illegal is going on... There isn't it was just a shipping error but he may or may not give me the other two when they arrive What do I do?
>>
Stop buying transformers.
>>
>>7386569
>frog poster
>making dumb mistakes
And water is wet
>>
>>7386569
If he refuses to let you show him what it is you're buying/any kind of invoice/etc...... Leave a note/letter for his wife, or maybe just go straight to police type intervention if you can't get through to her.
For the packages that are still in shipment limbo, try asking if the post office can hold on to them so you can pick them up directly from the post office and not have to deal with delivery.
>>
>>7386569
Stab him. Stab that motherfucker, right in front of his wife, don't stop. Bathe in his blood. Peel his skin. Wear his teeth
>>
kill them.
>>
File: shocked face.jpg (38 KB, 630x471)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>7386603
Yikes... I huh... think I'll try just mailing them a copy of the invoice first.

>>7386585 That's a great idea btw.
>>
File: 1491591941296.png (11 KB, 640x640)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>7386577
>water is wet
Your vagina is wet, water just makes things wet
>>
>>7386569
Why is it being shipped to the wrong address? Problem with the delivery person or problem with the sellers getting the address wrong?
>>
>>7386569
Fuck his wife in front of him. Give her the two inch punisher then stab him in the neck while she's dicknotized, you will then own his house and you won't have to change the address.

Alternatively, stop sending drugs to this man's house.
>>
>>7386650
It sounds like Captain retard couldn't fill out his address correctly. I doubt 4 different sellers would fuck up the address in their side...
>>
>>7386656
That's why I was asking if it was a problem with the delivery person. I've had USPS ship to the wrong address a few houses down a couple of times despite the address being correct. I also doubt OP doesn't know his own address but I've been wrong before.
>>
File: af2.png (115 KB, 680x521)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Well I've orderd stuff before and had it arrive here properly.

But seeing as how all four orders were messed up I'm guessing I must entered the address wrong because it's the same on all four invoices.

But yeah... Mailing them a copy of the invoice is a really good idea.
>>
>>7386655
Based

Buttfuck the old guy and you can deliver all the drugs you want to his house.
>>
>>7386830
Send them dick pics, better yet, post dick pics.
>>
>>7386830
If you entered the address wrong then it's your fuck up. Try to once again will aim the situation, with the invoices and just tell him that you're retarded. Either that or stake out the house and porch pirate your own shit.
>>
Fuck his wife in front of him, with the Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron (With Orange Barrel Plug)
and rape her over and over again,
force her to say that she loves the decepticons and she is the Shockwave's whore, do it anon, you got the touch, you got the power!
>>
>>7387020
YEAH!
>>
File: punisherpenisfigure.jpg (36 KB, 302x516)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>7386655
>Give her the two inch punisher
who you callin two inch
>>
>>7386569
If he refuses to give your packages to you, tell him you'll contact the police. if he destroys them, press charges. Old or not he's being a shithead and he's got zero proof to back up his claims.
>>
>>7386603
Put his skin on the transformers.
>>
>>7387020
AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE
YOU'VE NEVER WALKED, YOU'VE NEVER RUN

YOU'RE A WINNER...!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.