[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: GG.jpg (340 KB, 1000x1000)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>Recent
KOTS- Heroes of Nosvera
Roboforce- SOTA, Red Dred Trooper feat Callgrim Warp Pack
OSM- New White Star/Cosmic Radiation figs

>Mega Merge- Fallout Wave 2 @ Gamestop, Target, FYE, Best Buy
Exclusives- Nuka Cola T-51 (Gamestop) and X-01 Hot Pink Hot Rod (Target)
>Female Dweller (Gamestop) on 2/6

>Onell Drop
>Jan/Feb

>Soon
>Wor (Clawbber in 4 colors) - Jan
>Cappy Space (Crayboth, Bio Monster, Nemesis, AV Robot, Goliath) - Jan?
>Callgrim (Deadpool homage) - TBA
>Action Figure of the Month Club for January

>Ongoing Topics
OSM Girls + Robot parts
Glyosynth colorway ideas
Clawbber from Wor. Great fig or Greatest fig?

>Want to know more?
onelldesign.blogspot.com
glyosconnect.org
glyos.wikia.com

>Current Stock of all Glyos stores
http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Available
>>
>start the thread with a Knights of the Sperg image
Yikes!
>>
so it's jewel-oze
>>
>>7326703
> OSM Girls + Robot parts
Is this a threat or a request?
>>
>>7326746
Heavy Knuckle kept postin them so both?
>>
>>7326729
Jew-Lie-Os...for Gary.
>>
>>7326757
I had new stuff come in and nothing to do over the weekend, what can I say
>>
File: 20160823_180756.jpg (189 KB, 725x1224)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
>>7326781
lmho
>>
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbpE7MHmnq/
>new minifig
>still no mention of configurables glyos fig
>>
>>7326703
I'm excited for Action Figure of the Month honestly. Though the human heads in OP are disgusting, I still ordered the 3
>>
>>7326793
This is actually really cool imo
>>
>>7326793
They're in the works, but glyos stuff takes time and lots of money. A minifig is easy, cheap stuff to do by comparison.
>>
File: P1140941.jpg (404 KB, 945x1260)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
Love TFV, my favorite colorway
>>
File: P1140966.jpg (410 KB, 1416x945)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>7327587
>>
>>7327587
This guy looks like a chameleon, I dig it.
>>
File: 20161005_154936.jpg (278 KB, 1536x679)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
So I guess we sum kinda Glyan Alliance™
>>
>>7328083
Sell me that gold mushi.
>>
>>7328159
what's yer offer
>>
>>7328083
>No walking dud

Fuckin pleb
>>
>>7328211
>>
>>7328211
25 bucks plus shipping. Deal?
>>
>>7328211
>>7328083
Got a disposable email we can discuss it? I'm genuine in that I really want that mushi.
>>
Soon?
>>
Anybody get a shipping notice for a glyosynth from last week?
>>
More funny aliens

https://youtu.be/l1ia9CA1HOM
>>
>>7328947
Not funny and not glyos
>>
>>7328947
go away dex
>>
>>7328533
>>7328578
Alright, before we start discussing let me make sure I've got all the shit I need to ship it first.
>>
>To get things started around these parts, our first assortment of 2019 (Wave 78) will roll out next Thursday, January 17th at 9:30PM EST.
>Tags: Glyknights, Knights of the Slice, new release, Old Knight, Skeleden, vinyl
>>
>>7329436
V I N Y L
>>
>>7329436
preview colors match some axis sets lostnearinfinity got
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BsV_V_rnVE3/
>>
File: P1140994.jpg (481 KB, 1194x896)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>7327981
>This guy looks like a chameleon

I see a resemblance, but this guy doesn't approve
>>
File: Jan19-Sneak1.gif (1.91 MB, 450x300)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>7329448
>>7329436
> V I N Y L
> V O S S

IN GONNA DIE
>>
Wow. Next drop sounds awesome. Glyknights, great colors, looks like great helmet tampos. Love me some Glyknights. Wonder if it's too much to hope that the Toy Pizza accessory kits will be part of it, so we get some color-matched actual swords for the Glyknights? Matt mentioned swords vs axes (Skeleden) on the blog...
>>
>>7329535
Some kind of transparent swords to be sure
>>
>getting hyped for an Onell drop
You guys never learn do you?
>>
>>7329566
Why don't you go post your neons to IG again Marty
>>
>>7329566
sure we do, get hype for onell drop
>>
>>7329319
No problem, man, take your time. I'm ready whenever you are, though.
>>
>>7329595
>Matt does a single gradient figure
>universal praise over the new process
>Marty does multiple gradient figures
>REEEEE
>>
I'm wondering what they vinyl will be. It'd be funny if he brought back the block, but I bet it'd sell out in hours if not sooner.
>>
>>7330042
>brings back vinyl
>it's a clear wedge
>>
>>7330042
>>7330059
gonna be super cray. matt said block/wedge would get some early notice preorder to judge demand
>>
>>7330073
>matt said block/wedge would get some early notice preorder to judge demand
oof
>>
Recent Vinyl comments
>https://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2018/08/sovereign-seclusion.html

>They'll be a little vinyl coming up, but for the time being we'll remain focused on the PVC stuff.

>Rez -I think you, Joe and I ended up being the only ones that really built on the regular with the vinyl options. The lawlessness of the material opened up just about anything you'd want to do, in many ways an opposite experience than building with PVC (lines right up with the outside thinking that you possess). That's what was great about having both choices.

>However, as the years progressed, I saw the vinyl action slow down quite a bit, and that, coupled with the unit prices going up at the factory, forced me to rethink the strategy about where vinyl building parts really fit within the ever evolving equation. Things like the Armodoc, Rig and Super Cray all still move pretty good, as long as we don't run them too often, but the other selections don't perform at the same level to justify regularly offering them. I attribute a bit of that to the very esoteric look some of the more abstract items have. It's easier to understand a space monster than a ambiguously sci-fi literal building block for most folks.

>I'm not staying we'll never run the wedges, switch pins and Blocks again, but when we do pull the trigger, it'll most likely be a deeper vinyl wave akin to the older assortments (like EMD/ZED/TFV).
>>
>>7330126
>WWW -Super Crays and Rigs are in the plan as far as upcoming vinyl goes. I'll add your name to the list of folks that might be interested in the old vinyl building parts!

>Thanks, Rez! It's probably a good thing we don't live close to each other, or we might build an actual BLOCKHOUSE, which of course, we would build more Block based customs in.

>Maybe we'll just order a ton of vinyl and have a mini convention for a few days out in the barn. I still have dreams of building a room sized Block Base that you could literally walk around inside of.

>When we eventually do a larger vinyl run, we'll absolutely give a big heads up so everyone can decide what they want to do.
>>
>>7330001
Living with colorblindness must be rough. How can you tell what color the traffic lights are on your way to pick up your girlfriend from detention?
>>
>>7326703
AFOTM shipping soon
>>
>>7330001
The REEE is for the bandwagon jumping and complete lack of creativity. We had 2 gradient figs, the swamp thing glow dude and the Pheyden Fisher Price guy, both of which were homage figs with clear purpose. With this new cool paint option available did Marty DO anything with it? No, he just ran random fucking colors with no additional paint or anything interesting. No backstory, no character, no artwork, not based on anything or anything new creates out of it, just "oh they seem to like this gradient paint?! HERES FOUR OF THEM $$$$$"

It's a complete lack of originality and creativity.

For example, you could do some kind of phasing figure, clear PVC with the gradient paint on half of the fig, and have addition painted details on the painted half to make it actually look like a figure that's mid phase turning invisible. Or use it as weathering, like a snow or desert or mud effect by just spraying a little over the extremities. Use in conjunction with detail lines for some super detailed deluxe looking figs. Use it with metallic paint and metallic PVC for shimmery armor looks. WHATEVER. Point is I just came up with these ideas on the fucking spot and every single one of them is better than the LOL HERE YOU GO MORE GRADIENTS!!!11 shit we got from Marty.
>>
>>7331025
You need to settle down.
>>
>>7331079
But he's right though
>>
>>7326781
soma.jpg
>>
>>7330296
guesses?
>>
>>7331402
something shitty and not worth the money you paid
>>
>>7331025
This really nails it. I like Mushis and TGB a lot but there does appear to be a bit of a rut happening. He doesn't seem to be making anything new lately. All of his efforts are going into producing his legit first figure he ever made, which while cool without major updates(those arms) should probably be left in the past. I'd love to see some new ideas from him and see releases of his current molds get some fresh concepts- Onell and Biomasters seem to have really nailed how to stretch a mold with creative tampos and new builds, spymonkey is just always coming out with new parts, and even simple things like the Zullen having a communication pad on their arms really spices up a figure making it feel fresh again. I hope we see some new creativity out of TGB that's not just cutting out more capes out of cheesecloth and taping them to old figures for $30
>>
>>7331435
probs with marty is he does somethin n than over does it. x-ray tamp, good. four more random color xray mushi at 18 each. why?
>>
>>7331025
I love Marty, but you're right.
>>
>>7331468
To this point, IF, and I mean IF Marty has a fan base that will buy 4 more colorways at multiple units each and he's trying to make a living doing this then I can't fault him for pumping them out.

I may not want the 4 colorways, but I could be an outlier. Maybe most of us are. What if Marty has 25 guys that will buy 2-4 of pretty much any colorway he does? He should make figures and sell them. Then us outliers can cherry pick the ones we like or complement what else we have or whatever.

So yeah...I can't hate on a guy for pumping stuff out if he can sell it. Marty has done so much cool stuff in the past that I would like to see him do more molds or resin or anything, but if he already has a couple figs in steel and can sell repaints then he should do that and get around to new stuff as it makes sense for him to roll it out. We don't get to tell him what to do or how to do it.
>>
I understand all of your opinions. And at the same time I think you all should put some effort into doing your own figure.
>>
>>7331600
>Trying to improve the person who has made this their business so we can individually all give them a little more money towards better, cooler toys

>GREAT OPINION GUYS BUT HOW ABOUT YOU SPEND $20,000 YOURSELF AND DO IT BETTER IF YOU HAVE SUCH GRRAT IDEAS
>>
>>7331480
Yeah, like if he's moving product and doing well, I can't fault him. But I haven't bought even a single mushi in months and months. But that's ok too, that's why it's nice we have so many companies doing Glyos. There's always at least something for someone.
>>
>>7331480
I'm hype as fuck for the new mushi hybrid, but I'd love to see Marty swap out the mini mushi in the molds for some weapons or accessories. The little guys are bute but I want pvc blasters and shit.
>>
>>7329319
You figure stuff out, Anon?
>>
>>7331821
Actually, I've been a lazy shit all day, sorry. I know I've got the mailer but honestly I'd rather just table everything until next month or so.
>>
>>7331830
No worries. Got a disposable email then so I can contact you later? Or are you on the discord?
>>
>>7331843
No disposable email, I'm just here.
>>
>>7331849
Aight. Any specific time I should post here for you next month?
>>
>>7331851
I dunno man there's just a lot of stuff going on right now. I'll put out an interest check when I'm ready.
>>
neets of the slice
>>
>>7331851
>>7331906

Ya'll need to figure something out somewhere else and stop polluting the thread. Jesus it's free and immediate to make a new Gmail account or literally anything else. If the "I'm just here guy" don't want to do it, the other guy ought to. Sheesh.
>>
>>7333208
>it's free and immediate to make a new Gmail account
Ackshually, every email that's not one of those "gets deleted in 30 minutes" fly by nights has two-step or three-step identification. So it's not nearly as fast and easy as it seems, plus I'd forget all about the account (I check my main email like once a month at most).

. . . and Glyos!
>>
File: AFOTM2.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1333)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>
File: AFOTM3.jpg (101 KB, 711x656)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>7333411
Fun shiny LOUD packaging
>>
File: JANAFOTM.jpg (115 KB, 1000x1333)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>7333413
>>
File: AFOTMJAN.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1333)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>7333417
Enough packaging
>>
File: KOTSold.jpg (1.72 MB, 4032x3024)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>7333423
Kinda meh on the Deluxe
>>
>>7333423
>Not Kikaider
I am not a KotS fan but that is kind of neat.
>>
>>7333442
I still kind of hate the poseability on then, but I really enjoy the community and effort but in by Jesse.
>>
>>7333423
sold online when?
>>
>>7333462
You shoulda joined AFOTM, I think it's exclusive to the club.

The Knights are the January drop
>>
File: AFOTMJAN2.jpg (100 KB, 1000x1333)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
File: InfinityGlyos.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1333)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
Big boy coming through
>>
>>7333525
I saw that on IG a few minutes ago. Made me want to buy two Dred Troopers but then I saw the cost. Yikes!
>>
>>7333525
This is great
>>
>>7333525
If you hadn't pointed out that this is a treadwalker with extra shit bolted on I wouldn't have noticed. I see it now, but you did a fantastic job here making it your own. The head is a great look and the warp gear weapons look like they belong here.
>>
>>7333426
What was Dark Knight head?
>>
>>7333552
>>7334024
Thanks!

>>7333536
Yeah, but it’s a totally contained build (well, almost—there’s an extra switch pin in the torso), so I got my money’s worth. No wasted parts!
>>
So why did Matt abandon the best translucent colorway he ever made in favor of Shitter Price tampo trash?
>>
>>7334894
I too don't know why more figures weren't made like this. It sold out so fast and is clearly super badass. Even the other redlaw purple stuff dropped the panel lined silver bits like floating armor.
>>
>>7328083

sell me the 2 white guys.
>>
>>7334894
Matt has his own plans and timeline and vision. I mean shit, there are a LOT of colorways he could bring back and instantly sell out of if he were so inclined (Hades Force, EMD, ZED/ZRU, Neo Legion, etc) but that's not how he rolls. He does things in his own time, be patient and everything will likely come back around eventually.
>>
I regret not buying more Lost Sincroid Army. I know Matt said they're gonna return but it's almost guaranteed they won't be exactly the same, cause Matt is never content to stand still. These are such great looking figures in hindsight, and I only bought one for some fucking reason.
>>
>>7335676
I bought a ton of them and have picked up a few over the years from trades/ebay as well. Awesome figures!
>>
Cool that Toy Pizza Kickstarter release is a Kikaider homage!
>>
>>7335676
I really wish we got an LSA in Vekurrek colors. Deep red panel lining on the lego-red with a gray head.
>>
File: 2018-12-05_09-57-10.jpg (183 KB, 445x579)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>7336290
And here I want an all-LSA drop in some of the OG colorways; pyros, spirico, legion, ballim, etc...
>>
>Matt Army
>>
>>7337274
>All white

Based
>>
So some of these AFOTM fucks were painted yellow and some gold? What kind of Jew shit is this?
>>
I'm proud of you guys, 3 days and not a single comment about Marty's divorce. Glad to see you all staying classy in a time of actual distress.
>>
>>7337559
>matt it's worse than you know
>she took the kabuto mushi
>>
>>7337559
Is that why TGB is spamming LAST CHANCE TO BUY THESE KEWL INDIE TOYZ posts on ig?
>>
>>7337595
>Coming Soon: The Kabuto Marty VS. Divorce Lawyer Nemesis Super Battle Set!

>Kabuto Marty features Marty's real beard hair and a Mini-Mushi with advanced tampo printing to replicate the Kabuto Mushi Standard!

>Divorce Lawyer features soft-goods tie and flocked business suit, as well as a Glyos first- Paper divorce filings, made from scans of the real deal!

>Recreate the battle for the Kabuto Mushi's future in your home!
>>
File: image0 (1).png (305 KB, 1920x1080)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>7337559
>and you can have it all
>my empire of dirt
>I will let you down
>I will make you
>h u r t
>>
Honestly stag mushi is a great fuckin' colorway
>>
I recently found a few of my old glyos guys. One custom that I made years ago had some clear pieces that yellowed pretty bad. Anybody know a good way to paint the pvc parts? Would I do it like miniature painting and sand it a bit, prime it, then apply a couple thin coats? I don’t think I’ll find the rest of my old collection, so I’d like to give the one a found special treatment.
>>
>>7337593
>she took the rights to kabuto mushi
>she releases them in better color ways
Based divorce
>>
So I guess we're not getting that new sculpt then anytime soon?
>>
>>7337704
Yeah, there are some people that know that
>>
Where tf are ya'll all getting this dosh about Marty and a divorce from, much less saying he lost the right to mushi, what tf
>>
>>7337780
BEASTLIST
>>
>>7337831
I'll say this- Marty can pick them. Second ugly divorce in what, 10 years?
>>
>>7337780
She also got half his glyos collection
>>
>>7337714
https://www.instagram.com/p/BstX55Inp3m/
>>
Glyninja release date yet?
>>
I guess he was fucking around on her. At least we get a new shitty figure out of it. Homeboy shot his wad with the first Mushi.
>>
>>7338248
Probably not until some big show. Before SDCC would be a surprise
>>
>at con trying to socialize with my favorite creators
>struggling to find things to say
>uhh how’s the wife Marty?
>Marty’s eyes get really foggy, he almost doubles over
>slams his fist into the table so hard he breaks a bunch of his Limited Editon Godbeast(tm) Custom Resin Casts
>”fine” he growls under his breath
Damn I guess the signs have been there for a while
>>
So am I getting trolled? Is mushi being discontinued or something?
>>
>>
>>7338640

yeah. that explains his new instagram posts.
>>
It isn't my place to talk about Marty's personal business
>>
It isn't my place to talk about Marty's personal business
>>
>No pics yet
Glyos is ded
>>
Onell tonight... Wor next week?
>>
>>7339488
yes
>>
File: 20161014_170040.jpg (258 KB, 1493x752)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
More grainy photo time!
Made a Flail-man (Flail-lord?) and managed to approximate BT proportions on a Glyan using 2 axis sets and 2 phase arm sets. The arms fit fine on BT bodies but the legs are a bit iffy.
>>
>>7339313
Then why comment at all? If you know shit, share it. If you don't want to share it, keep it to yourself. It's that simple.

>>
>>7339660
I was just copying the comment of the guy before me, I have no idea what's going on
>>
>>7334894
>>7335052

>What happened to floating armor on translucent colorways?
I've got news for both of you guys
>>
>>7339748
>my favorite glyos
>plus beautiful floating emerald green.

Ouch my savings
>>
File: its Beautiful.jpg (60 KB, 720x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>7339748
>>
>>7339748
Welp, I’m going broke this drop
>>
>>7339748
>not detail lines on the armor
trash
>>
File: pizza_1024x1024@2x.jpg (396 KB, 1930x1930)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
Anyone have this thing? I'm wondering how well it would scale with non-glyos stuff and 1/12 figures.
>>
>Glyosar drop

Hope returning
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 493x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>7339885
>1/12th figures
should be fine
>>
Ok so will there be any good figures in the drop
>>
>>7339973
>>
>>7339977
Question stands
>>
>>7339983
Super Crayboth n Old Knight still to come
>>
>>7339985
>Old Knight
haha
>>
>>7339983
The two skeleden/glyans look sick as all fuck, there's going to be a super cray with matching crays, a slew of buildstations axis metallics... You tell me.
>>
>>7339990
> Crayboths and super crayboth
Snooze and super snooze
>>
>>7339996
>not liking crays
Nigger what?
>>
>>7339996
If you hate all of the Glyos why do you come here and fuck up the thread, you asshair burrower
>>
>>7340000
Son I don't even want the ones I got for free. I've never bought one. It's just not classy to try to sell them, either. They're just sort of, there.
>>
>another d&d drop
>again toy pizza fig gets to join
>still no battle tribes or wor crossover figure
Fuck this
>>
>>7339977
These guys are dope, not crazy about the knights. Will probs get one of each for these dudes. Also I like the mythic legions reference here.
Undetermined as far as the crayboth go right now.
>>
>>7340010
Glyos isn't just Onell you care haver
>>
>>7340014
I feel, I don't get why Battle Tribes or Wor have yet to see a release in the Onell store. They're pretty solid figures and I'd like to see Matts own colorway/spin on one.
>>
>>7340020
A few BT figs have used Onell colorways.
>>
Was there a colorway better cross coordinated than Scarabite? Maybe Gendrone Alliance?
>>
>>7340030
Gendrone Union or Alliance

>>7340024
talkin matt designing the paintjob on the tribe n wor figs. this was the glyosar mushi
>https://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Sabaku_Mage
>>
>>7340030
Xycoss
>>
>>7340010
>>7340000
Onelldrones seething
>>
>>7340058
Nope. Cross coordinated means most figures in the same colorway around the same time
>>
>she took the fucking mushis
>I just want to fish
>this con sucks
>wish I had my loving wife back
>why’d she have to leave
>>
>>7340103
He left her you moron
>>
>>7340104
I guess he needs all the time he can get to sculpt his stiff ugly beetle. And maybe work on Kabuto Mushi 1.5 :^)
>>
>>7340010
Sickest drop in a long time, in on both.

>theories on what the bonus/hidden fig is this time?

>pyrosskeleknight
>>
>>7340104
t. Marty
>>
>>7340126
Do u mean mystery figure?
>>
File: exellis-pyrosLG.jpg (41 KB, 281x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>7340126
forgot pic. A cyber ghost or wraith callback would be cool too.
>>
File: scrooge.jpg (279 KB, 853x480)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Loving this drop so far
>>
File: pheyt.jpg (8 KB, 240x261)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>7340130
yes. that.
>>
>>7340139
>https://www.starwars.com/news/the-vintage-vault-kenners-famous-four-cantina-aliens
Walrus or Hammerhead
>>
How many years has it been since we've seen vinyl? What do you guys think of this colorway?
>>
>>7340142

>>7340135
>>
>>7340142
ehh. phantavoss would be better
>>
>>7337918
>women keep using Marty to get to his toyline
JUST
>>
Less than thirty minutes my dudes
>>
> Super cray is actually called Trollspawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
>>
>>7340161
My fucking dick is ready but my wallet isn't!
>>
Remember that Jesse's painted ones were $25
>>
>>7340180
How does Matt make shit figures look so good. The toy pizza figures look like McDonald's sauces spilled on top of fisher price King Arthur figures, and then this one looks like some amazing cleanly painted spirit armor
>>
>>7340185
Talent, vision, experience, taste

Take your pick
>>
File: grim.jpg (97 KB, 400x300)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
BRING ME RALPH NIESE ART, PARKER!
YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES!
>>
File: 102_2272.jpg (338 KB, 1296x1298)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Honestly, I don't know what happened to me lads. I jumped on the bandwagon during the 1st EMD drop and I was a regular until Glyaxia 2.0. Yeah we've got more tampos and paint apps but I keep seeing Onell drops and feeling zero interest in anything that wave unlike in old where I would always want SOMETHING. It doesn't help that all that paint makes it harder to make visually cohesive builds.
>>
>>7340194
This is gold
>>
>>7340197
Galaxia 2 was awful, good one to force someone to quit
>>
>>7340180
ffffffff,,, no,,, no,, them shitass articulations, i dont need it.
>>
>finally unpainted hubs along with axis and swing joints
>only a Pheyden to combine them with
sasuga Matt-sama
And here I was hoping for a mini-SDD 2
>>
File: h04.jpg (870 KB, 2256x2646)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
>Greeden
>Pheytooth
>Hammerden
oof
>>
This is the first time a new release has gone to a second page isn't it?
>>
knight +1 axis joints $3 shipping
knight +2 axis joints SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS

that said, i got my glowy ghosty glorious knight and i am happy that one of my favorite colorways ever is back.

.... even if i've only got one axis joint.
>>
Store is live bee tee dubs
>>
>>7326703
Wow, Glyos got ugly.
>>
Grabbed Old Knight Lord Dreadvalken, some swing joints, and the DLC parts with the Sarvos head.
Might as well check this out. The price isn't very good considering you can get nicer 3p 1:18 figures, but I liked the colors and look.
>>
I got at least one of everything in metal or ghost but pairs of accessories

Ah fuck I forgot to add on Stealth Hubs
>>
2 super crays, 3 reg crays, 1 skeleknight

Would have liked more but have a grail auction ending tomorrow
>>
are all mystery figures homages to star wars?
>>
>>7340253
First it was Shitter-Price, now it's Star Wars, see >>7340225
>>
>>7340259
Shit on em all you like, the vast majority of the Adventure People homages were dope as fuck.
>>
>>7340180
>>7340185
I love Toy Pizza but man some of their toys are hard to get behind. Every human head is dogshit.

This is a much better drop

>>7340206
I love articulation but I got other toylines for that. These are my fiddly ones
>>
>>7340226
There was a second page!?!?
>>
>>7340276
These were great, and took a forgotten IP and transformed it into something new. The Star Wars ones just feel to obvious and don't end up very visually interesting.
>>
>>7340283
Exactly, not every toy has to be a carbon copy of each other. I'm fine with glyos level of articulation.
>>
File: I love you TGB.jpg (507 KB, 686x870)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
Divorce is a bitch

つ _ ༽つ TGB TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ
>>
This (honestly amazing looking) figure is $22, and a vinyl Super Crayboth is $26.

Huh.
>>
File: Cinar.png (22 KB, 177x279)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>7340385
>>7340194
We have a surprisingly large amount of memes. I don't suppose someone has my old Callgrim/sadfrog saved?
>>
>>7340395
And what I meant to say is I thought the Super Crayboth would be $30 or more, with all the talk of vinyl prices going up. What did they used to go for? And I just realized, this is the Halkenn colorway isn't it?
>>
>>7340245
What's your grail, mate?
>>
>>7340403
Super crays have always been $26, a couple of heavily painted ones were $30.

Vinyl is risky expensive, not expensive expensive. It's expensive because a vinyl drop means multiple items ordered that are $25-30 each with less of a profit margin and less data about what will and won't sell than the PVC.
>>
>>7340104
That’s what I heard. He filed on her but why does anyone care either way? Jesus let the guy be so he can keep making toys.
>>
>>7340156
Lmao
>>
>>7340385
Lmao
>>
...I've spent over $600 on Glyos today. TODAY. Oh my fuck what am I doing with my life?
>>
>>7340485
Yikes!
>>
>>7340485
What'd you buy? I'm guessing all $500 wasn't just the Onell drop.
>>
>Wiki already updated
Love this community
>>
>>7340424
Its a sofubi piece, I already have my glyos grail.
>>
I shat my pants today. TODAY! What am I doing with my life?
>>
>>7340840
Jesus christ Marty
>>
>>7340398
Glyos is ripe for shitposting you just gotta her creative
>>
>>7340571

what are their names? Just curious to your sofubi & glyos
>>
>>7340485

>reseller
>>
>>7340922
...Nope. They're for me.
>>
>>7340919
Dark Delphi from Cc3 and something else to join my Techno Loaders collection mostly seen here.
>>
This was my first drop since 2012. I had to grab that super crayboth since I never got one and I couldn’t resist that kind of fleshy/armored color scheme. Feels good to be excited about glyos.
>>
>>7341007
>This was my first drop since 2012.
You poor soul
>>
>>7341019
I’m a sucker for medieval/space stuff, so this drop was right up my alley. I don’t expect to like everything Onell does. I’ll have to see where 2019 takes glyos to pass judgement.
>>
>>7340939

nice. never heard of techno loaders. can you post the picture once the listing end? Just genuinely curious.
>>
>vinyl is shelfwarming again
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>7340395
Is that just the standard knight helmet, but on backwards?
>>
>>7341393
yes
>>
>>7341402
Eh it works, I'm digging the knights of Daft Punk.
>>
Someone build a Scooby-Doo Pathfinder out of Halkenn so the ghost knight will have someone to chase
>>
File: image.png (468 KB, 500x392)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
I'm looking to buy 2 sets of Villser colored axis joints, preferably their main color like in my pic, but I'd also accept the light teal colored ones too. I have Paypal if anyone's got some they're willing to part with.
>>
>>7341339
I really hate to say it but it's my least favorite of the Glyos vinyls. It's not shitty or anything, but it's the least fun to swap parts with.
>>
>>7341909
Speaking of Villser, where are they?
>>
Glyos lore is dope
>>
>>7340227
I wish international shipping was $7 and not $45
>>
>>7342095

me too, anon. shipping just kills the whole deal
>>
>>7342247
I ended up caving and getting a knight, 2 crays and 2 Goblerrans. Didn't think about the hellboto till after. The red Quallerran head would look sick.
>>
>>7342263
if you do another order matt will toss in some stuff to make up for the extra shipping you pay

if international, email and ask about adding another figure to your order
>>
File: IMG_20181118_120328_573.jpg (109 KB, 1080x824)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>7341929
When it first came out I was underwelmed but over time I have really loved it, blaster arms are always cool and picking up figures in the claw hand is fun as fuck. Plus spin it around and it's a badass looking Mecha, wish the cockpit looking area had paint more often but you can paint it easily yourself. Parts swapping is cool too, galaxxor arms are probably the best easy swap, but you can get creative with it too.
>>
Fellas that's not a blaster, it's an ovipositor
>>
>>7342295
eww. birdo egg cannon
>>
>>7342279
Whoa, I didn't know the reverse of Super Crayboth was a mech but I can't really see it in that picture cause of the awesome addons. Does someone have a cleaner reverse photo?
>>
>>7342312
You have to use your imagination for the cockpit area. Not that Nu-Glyos knows how to do that
>>
>>7342312

are you a sea monkey? just trying my luck here.
>>
>>7342272

matt just ignore my emails. :(
>>
Can I get a discord link?
>>
>>7342312
I'll take one when my order comes in. I have some crays around now but they are all in relatively complex builds that I don't feel like taking apart to showcase the mech esque look.
>>7342324
This shows one kind of possible mechy window in the center of the chest, but the most mech look is from a higher angle, the highest ridge you see really looks like a see through cockpit area. With the waist and legs spun around and the arms in the right position they are really badass looking.
>>
>>7342435
>are you a sea monkey?
What does that even mean?
>>
>>7343008

which country are you in?
>>
>>7342479
xXCbTf
>>
>>7342479
Old link was disabled on account of spambots
>>
Like that guy who fucked Jayme Closs
>>
>>7343981
Thank you.
>>7344001
This is why we can’t have nice things.
>>
File: 20161017_152459.jpg (586 KB, 2048x1358)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
Nazgar head on the BT body looks weird. That new armor overlay from Wor might make it look better
>>
File: 20161017_152517.jpg (667 KB, 1536x2048)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
Test build of a demon-possessed machine made with a blank copper Maxx and a Rust Demon in mind
>>
>>7344899
Looks fine. Try putting a small axis hemisphere under the brain to get a better angle and a little more mass.
>>
>https://toypizza.myshopify.com/products/metaruda-yellow-eyes
>https://toypizza.myshopify.com/products/metaruda-gold-eyes
>https://toypizza.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/classic-hob
>>
>>7345207
Thanks anon, I went ahead and bought gold eyes version.
>>
>>7345207
based anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.