[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1543419348613.jpg (781 KB, 2400x1992)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>Newly Released
-Super Mini-Pla Muteki Shogun (Shogun Megazord)
-Super Mini-Pla Super Kakure Daishogun (Ninja Mega Falconzord)
-SH Figuarts MMPR White Ranger with Alt Civilian Head
-Legacy Automorphin Power Rangers (Black, Blue)
-Gamestop Exclusive 6.5" inch MMPR Red Ranger Dragon Shield Figure

>November
-Super Sentai Artisan Degitaizer & Battleraizer

>February 2019
-Legacy 6.5 inch (Psycho Black, DT Yellow)
-Soul of Chogokin Titanus
-Super Sentai Artisan Keitaizer

>March 2019
-Super Mini-Pla Galaxy Mega & Delta Mega (Astro Megazord & Delta Megazord)

>Spring 2019
-Hasbro Lightning Collection (MMPR White, Others TBD)

>Unknown
-Legacy Automorphin Power Rangers (Yellow)
-Legacy Zords (Astro Megaship)

-EFX MMPR Green Ranger Helmet

-Imaginext Black Ranger & Thunder Megazord
-Imaginext Blue Ranger & Cyclopsis
-Imaginext Pink Ranger & Dragon Megazord
-Imaginext Yellow Ranger & Serpentera

>Cancelled
-Legacy 6.5 inch (IS Silver, Psycho Pink/Yellow, NS Crimson/Navy, NStl Red/Blue/Yellow/White/Pink)

Previous Thread: >>7240289
Complete Villain Toy Guide: https://www.grnrngr.com/toys/evil-space-aliens

Looks like DT Yellow and Psycho Black are going to be our last Legacy figures. Maybe.
>>
As the person who has made all but one prior OP, I've always kept the information to hard facts, and if other people are going to make them they should stick to that and not hearsay.

While the aforementioned Legacy figures are likely cancelled, there is no confirmation one way or the other, and those figures should remain an unknown until a credible source provides such info or Bandai's time runs out. PRN has proven to not be a credible source from having posted a lot of false information in the past, and even they only mentioned Psycho Pink and Yellow being cancelled.
>>
>>7264452
It's been confirmed the Psycho girls are cancelled there's no way were seeing anything that was supposed to come after them. Those are the facts. Don't get so butt flustered when someone makes a new thread when the old one is 40 posts past the bump limit.

tldr: old OP was lazy and slow at making a new thread and is now upset someone else did his only job.
>>
In Space Silver and Psycho Pink/Yellow are coming.

NS Crimson/Navy, NStl Red/Blue/Yellow/White/Pink are the ones not officially announced and canceled.
>>
>>7264678
What's your source?
>>
>>7264738
My dad works at Bandai

5in Rita is coming too.
>>
>>7264738
Bandai just wants to cause panic and be praised in the end.
>>
>>7264021
>Also if like his reviews more if they didn't have so much fluff. Feels like he often drifts off to completely different subjects and loses you before his plugs at the end.

I think he has undiagnosed ADHD (not autism like the Retroblasting guy). But a lot of the time his videos feel like, not like shitty Channel Awesome skits, but those Youtube toy review skits you see with a million views all the time.
Main difference is those normally have kids doing them while maybe his wife is barren, I dunno they're like 40. Maybe he'd be better off doing a PixelDan style thing since they seem somewhat similar, but he also probably just likes doing the random skits.
>>
>>7264803
Honestly he’s different enough for me to stand watching him. I’m fucking sick of reviewers like Shart and Anthonyscustoms. D Amazing and Bruno are pretty much the only ones I watch anymore, and Bruno might not be a great reviewer but it’s engaging and different, idk

>>7264396
I know Psycho yellow and pink are all but canceled, but I’ll be really surprised to see Dino thunder yellow, psycho black and in space silver. Frankly I was surprised we got psychos at all.
>>
>>7264872
Hassan ahmed, hes the real dude. And shukuen shinobi
>>
>>7264872
Remember when they lied to his face about the color gold they were gonna use and then he kept making lowkey pissed off remarks about it for awhile after the Gold Ranger was released
>>
>>7264872
I doubt we'll get IS Silver. DT Yellow and Psycho Black have release dates though. I expect them to be the last of the line. At least I'll finish my DT team. Still a little mad I won't have a full IS team though.
>>
Are the Miniplas not getting reruns either because of licensing?
>>
>>7264587
>It's been confirmed
Did you miss the part where I said PRN has tried to pass off bullshit as fact numerous times in the past and are not a credible source? I'm not saying it isn't highly likely that they're cancelled, but it's far from confirmed.

PS
There's no reason to make a new general when the old one is nowhere near dropping off the board. It unnecessarily clutters things. If you haven't noticed I generally let them drop to page 8 or 9 before making a new one. I don't care if someone else makes the OP, but do it right, not with unverified information
>>
>>7265018
No one cares bruh
>>
>>7265022
Delete the fucking thread already.
>>
Are they ever going to do a completely black and green SOC Dragonzord to go along with the Megazord?
>>
>>7265034
Never saw one, but two years ago we got the black and gold
>>
File: pic_pwr_01_01.jpg (111 KB, 1000x421)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>7265039
I mean I want to buy the Black Edition SOC Megazord since it's on sale right now but the Dragonzord having so much more silver looks a bit weird when combined.
>>
>>7265018

Work your way through it, you're almost at stage four.
>>
>>7265057
Says the one posting likely false information in the OP which will lead to problems throughout the thread as long as it exists.
>>
File: 02002025920.jpg (483 KB, 2064x1824)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Finally got this in the mail, now I'm waiting for engine daishogun as well
I really like the look of the figure and now I wish they did the other two mech in different color schemes
>>
>>7265025
Whine more
>>
>>7265070
It's pretty funny to see how salty you are over this.
>>
>>7265130
I can't wait to see half the thread pissed off at you for posting false information without taking the time to verify anything.
>>
>>7265183
Imagine being this salty about not being able to make a thread. Is making the new thread the most important thing in your life?
>>
I see the shitposting is still alive and well here.
>>
>>7265103
Didn’t even know this existed.

also, lol, @ my 10 minute photoshop job being the topic header image.
>>
watching Wild Force, it's so shit
>>
Space Silver is the only unannounced figure that has a tiny chance of releasing and I'm 90% sure he won't because some Bandai employee got cucked by Justin Nimmo way back in 1998 which is why he's always been left out of toy releases.

>>7264999
Do Miniplas ever get reprints? I would imagine if it ever does it'll be another web only release.
>>
File: 20181129_230544.jpg (86 KB, 380x342)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
> Bandai refusing to finish a team of popular villains with only 2 of them left to go

Some things never change.
>>
As glad as I am that Gobusters is finally getting adapted, I really want some Kyuranger figures. I haven't even seen the show but those suits are sex and now we'll be waiting a long time for them. This probably isn't the right place but how was the Kyuranger toyline? The mechs and transformation device? I'm probably going to collect the transformation device and collectibles since it's so cheap and I love space shit. The mechs seem weird but they're cheap too so I may get them if they aren't too bad.
>>
File: 01.png (803 KB, 1230x752)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
+1 Point for Bandai of America. They did not lie or were deceptive about Dino Thunder White at SDCC17.
>>
>>7265254
>Is making the new thread the most important thing in your life?
Obviously
>>
>>7265392
About two or three years ago I watched every single episode of power rangers from mmpr to time force
I stopped about 5 episodes into wild force, I found it so uninteresting
I thought that as a kid as well for some reason
>>
>>7265546
Nobody accused them of lying. People are just pissed they chose to stall on releases for over a year and subsequently put no time into finishing the Psychos.

It's one thing for retailers to be backlogged by shelfwarmers. Its another when you announce a full 4 figure wave in January, release only 3 of them overseas in April, wait until October to release them in the US, and then quietly reveal the missing figure from that wave plus the last girl of an incomplete team are coming in February of next year right before the license expires. 5 figures releases over an entire calender year is unacceptable.

Not to mention cutting back on female figures was an intentional money saving move that cost us an entire team in the long run. Nobody complains about the smaller Ninja Steel figures because they at least had their girls released last year, and DT Yellow probably only happened because the physical prototype actually existed and would be a huge waste to cancel.
>>
Looks like Hasbro's Lightning Collection will be the first PR line worth collecting since RPM. Everything since 2010 has been such a headache.
>>
>>7265906
>RPM
>Those train rangers
Amazing line. Only thing that would have made it better would have been orange and navy rangers and Paleomax being more available.
>>
>>7265952
> Shattered Grid made Deathryuger and Fivemen suits canon
> didn't adapt the dino train rangers
Missed opportunity man
>>
What the hell? Gamestop pushed back release date of preorders for legacy items till Dec 7
>>
>>7265830
Right now we are getting the summer release which is missing Silver and Pink.

There is still that final wave. All they need to do is add Silver and Pink to it. With 4 figures per case now its not impossible.
>>
>>7266173
This last case was only three figures, no? Psycho red blue and Dino white. Assuming that, we’ll see Dino yellow, psycho black, and space silver. That’s the end. They’ve scrapped their SDCC 2017 Wave format almost entirely
>>
>>7266366
I'd be so happy if they did IS Silver but the fact that he hasn't been announced or listed with DT Yellow or Psycho Black has me doubtful we'll get him.
>>
>>7265546
Does anyone like White Dino. He looks like trash to me. I wanted the figure but when I saw it, hard pass.
>>
>>7266366
You're right 3 new figures. I meant as in before this it was 6 figures per case. Now its only 4. Currently 2 White, 1 Red, 1 Blue.

DT Yellow was made along time ago and was just backlogged the same way Zeo Pink and Yellow were. DT Yellow will come in the black box.

I'm still counting on Psycho Black being a case assortment with the current wave. How Zeo Red was randomly swapped in the wave/case with Zeo Green, Blue.

That leaves In Space Silver, Psycho Yellow, and Psycho Pink. If Black isn't a case assortment then it can still fit in the final wave.
>>
Legacy TITANUS
>>
>>7266921
I like it, the only thing that bothers me is that he's missing paint
>>
>>7267050
Legacy TIT ANUS
>>
>>7265484

Does Hasbro have the license to make any of the BBBs? I remember some of the suits popping up in Forever Red as villains.
>>
>>7267447
They got the brands to stuff like My Pet Monster and other small things. The official release is on investor.hasbro. com
But I dunno if they picked up licenses for BBB, VRT, or KoTNN. If they did, they’re either small time enough to not mention now, or Hasbro didn’t get them at all. Hard to find explicit details on them since it’s a dead franchise and therefore not relevant to anyone outside of fans unfortunately.
>>
>>7267447
>>7267713
Fuck everything I just said. Wikipedia has Hasbro listed as their official distributor.
And, since they have the rights to power Rangers, they could still just release “general venjix” and call it a day
>>
>>7267447
Lets not forget the negro stepchild of the franchise, VR TROOPERS
>>
>>7267447
>>7267781
Unoe Saban could've adapted GoBusters as VRT vs BBB
>>
>>7267447
Yup. I hope they can make a subline of Ameritoku under the PR license so we can finally get some decent VR Troopers, Beetleborgs and Mystic Knights toys.

Although I think the latter has some licensing issue. It's big enough to prevent it from getting a DVD release.
>>
File: 04ab6861.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>7267799
With the recent collective trauma from BOA's cost-cutting horrors, I'd hate to be the one to give Saban any more ideas to jew the franchise, but the VR trooper helmets are just red ranger helmet retools.
>>
>>7267821
>but the VR trooper helmets are just red ranger helmet retools.

Those specific suits were, anyway. Though I'm sure if someone thought they'd sell, they would've shat those out in a heartbeat.
>>
>>7265830
>"Top secret"

Drakkon ??! Titanium Ranger ???!!

Please
>>
>>7269018
They already made a drakkon? And those “top secret” figures definitely aren’t coming out now. They were rumored to be either the last three ninja storm figures or three ninja steel figures, but legacy line got cancelled.
>>
>>7269035
Stop spreading unverified information. You're going to piss off half the thread like old OP said!
>>
File: QbUV80R.jpg (106 KB, 821x419)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>7269035
>the last three ninja storm figures
Green was never slated for a release. Which is funny considering we got Green in Super Legends and Super Megaforce, and everyone but Green in figuarts, and planned for Legacy. They just don't seem to want to make all six Ninja Storm Rangers in the same line. Though at least the Super Legends fits in well with the figuarts.
>>
>>7267821
You can actually see the stuntmans face in the White one
>>
>>7269035
who hurt u
>>
>>7265110
>>7265130
>>7265254
FYI you're replying to a different person(s). I'm the prior OP, and I ultimately don't care who makes the generals. It saves me time if anything if someone else wants to do it. I also have never liked the Legacy figures, and Hasbro made them obsolete with one reveal, so I couldn't care less whether the figures in question are released or not.

I just don't want unsubstantiated information passed off as fact after a year and a half of going out of my way to verify sources and keep the OP of these generals as factually accurate as possible. Really quite reasonable.
>>
File: z1RTxu.jpg (1.47 MB, 3264x2448)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
People always complain about Legacy, but now that Ninja Steel is officially over can we talk about how badly BoA shit the bed on that line?

>They only released two of the three auxiliaries, and you were forced to buy a repainted Megazord to get them.
>They released an over-sized, over-priced Lion Fire Zord playset which Toys R Us was swimming in and literally couldn't give away.
>The "Ninja Spin" gimmick of the show was completely absent from the toyline.
>They never finished the set of training mode figures in spite of being simple repaints of one another.
>They never finished the set of Super Steel mode figures because ew girls.
>They never made a figure of Gold's Superstar Mode or Yellow's Lion Fire Mode.
>They only released one figure to cash in on the anniversary special, and they pigeonholed it with a Ranger specific sculpt when a generic torso would have allowed them to make 5 different figures while only needing new heads.
>The aforementioned anniversary figure is needlessly out of scale with the other Ninja Steel figures.
>The fall 2018 wave of products was limited to that one 5" figure, a couple of toy exclusive "deluxe" figures which were essentially elaborate accessories on a pre-posed Ranger, a few toy exclusive Zords, some generic toy exclusive throwing stars, and a role play weapon.

I can get them giving up on Legacy stuff when losing the line, but shouldn't Ninja Steel have been business as usual considering it ended long before Hasbro takes over? They've essentially had a toy commercial running these last few months with no product to sell. Even the pre-existing stuff is non-existent in stores.
>>
>>7269223
Once again. Whine more.
>>
File: bouken0503.jpg (319 KB, 1000x572)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>7265043
>>7265103
best Black variant is still Black Ultimate Daibouken
>>
>>7269553
I had the black variant when I was 15 and lost it in a move, I was so fucking frustrated for months. It vanished and I don't know how
>>
I'm trying to figure out if stretching out a single season's worth of footage over two years is a better sales strategy than just cramming it all in a single year and then moving on to a new theme to shill more toys. Sentai is like a well oiled machine doing this for years and coming out with passable products. I don't understand Nickelodeon's strategy cause nothing good has come out from this era.Are there some figures to look at and compare?
>>
>>7269619
Because nick does different contracts for live action compared to cartoons
>>
>>7269619
You could look at Bandai Namco's yearly fiscal reports, but those sometimes group Power Rangers and Sentai together, making it impossible to determine what's what.

Ultimately I think it depends on the Sentai. Dino Charge worked well in a two year format given the number of Rangers and Zords. Ninja Steel feels sparse in comparison, and could have easily been done in one year. Though I also think keeping a sentai around for a couple of years is good for brand retention/recognition versus the yearly shuffle in which all your toys are obsolete within a year.
>>
>>7269318
It's amazing they shit the bed that badly considering how relatively well they had handled Dino Charge and Super Dino Charge with lots of villain figures, every ranger and every mode released, and lots of aux zords. Considering what they had been doing before that since getting the show back it's just sad how bad they handled things.
>>
>>7269619
it's mostly because Nick has a really dumb policy about how many episodes of a show they'll allow to premiere in a year

honestly I figure that once this current contract with Nick runs out, Hasbro will probably take Power Rangers to somewhere else, likely Netflix
>>
Honestly this is all a thing of boa getting fucked hard,
First the theme: Ninininger was garbage besides the suit design.
I bet boa was frustrated or genuinely confused when they were presented the ninnin toy line. Plex needs to stop the hybrid vehicle,animal form because they half ass it and it confuses kids, the theme with the way it was done was not marketable in the west.
Second coming off Dino's into the one of the most boring and by the numbers sentai adaption ever. Didn't help that ninnins source footage is garbage too.
I'm not defending boa but they got dealt some shit cards because the nips sometimes forget that the show has to be marketable to other audiences and go buck wild with jap culture in the show.

Beast morphers will work because the hybrid designs make sense as triple changers, not just a train with a dog in it.

Boa shit the bed tho, was lazy probably hated ninja steel

Boa had it pretty good for awhile
Theme and cohesion wise
Samurai works even with the clusterfuck Zord combos

Mega/super mega
Made up for the weird card angel thing by having pirates who copy past rangers and having vehicle zords, easy

Dino's all I have to say, plus a fuckton of rangers
>>
>>7267821
when hasbro
>>
>>7269036
Hence why he said "rumored"?
>>
>>7269843
Super Megaforce was also quite good. The figure line, while it was light on villains, had no cockpit mode bullshit, just one of each Ranger and a ton of legendary reds/sixths. The Megazord caught flack for cost cutting, but they did some really cool things with the others. Zeo Racer was a neat original, as was the Mega Winger mode of the Ninja Zord. Also love how they managed to give the Turbo Falcon a Megazord mode. Their biggest fuck up that year was the way they handled the keys, though they eventually made good on full teams.
>>
>>7269318
According to TokuChris, the reason the Ninja Spin gimmick was never I. The actual toys was due to a patent owned by Beyblade's parent company. They also tried going for a Nerf style gimmick but that was quickly shot down too so they were stuck with just soft shrunken that do nothing.

>>7269937
Ninninger was partially chosen by Bandai America because ninjas were a safer theme than trains. Greg mentioned the higher ups only saw the suits and thought they had a slam dunk but didn't take into account the zords fleet for that year was a complete shitfest.
>>
File: OD4.png (647 KB, 1068x714)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>7269036
Actually not all "rumors". It was supposed to be Legacy Ninja Steel figures for the secret spots.

They were never officially announced therefore not coming.
>>
Just got the Metallic Samurai Figuarts, already chipping. This is why we don't use this type of paint
>>
>>7270448
The zords could have worked it's just Bandai handled the like shit. There was no reason to release the replacements for Red alongside a stupid recolor of the rest of the Megazord. What they should have done is released them seperatly like the did all the auxiliary zords for Dino Charge, and do a few original ones to fill it out. It doesn't help that their version of Shurikenjin was utter garbage out of the gate. At least for Dino Charge it was mostly paint missing visually. Honestly, what could have worked out for them to fill out the Megazord line is releasing 2 packs of upscaled 5-inch figures of the monsters. I've never understood that about Power Rangers toylines even since I was a kid. You have this cool robot guy but what's even the point if he doesn't have anyone to beat up?
>>
Hey guys, just reignighted my love for the old megazords working at a toy shop in the mall, I was wondering if there's a good place to buy older megazords? Or did they remake older ones. I've seen the legacy versions for the dinozords and dragonzord, but I was wondering if they made stuff for timeforce or lightspeed rescue. Any help is appreciated!
>>
>>7272374
Nope nothing for anything after mmp s3
For later megazords being remade, in Japan they have the super minipla line which is plastic models that are smaller than there original toy but highly articulated and show accurate and do their combinations they had So far for those their is

Mmpr megazord
Dragonzord
Titanus

Season 3
Shogun megazord
Ninja megazord
Falconzord

Space
Astro megazord
Delta megazord

Also any current sentai, I want to say after boukenger have a normal minipla line if you like any current zords

time force and light speed don't have anything at the moment other than the original toys which you could either use eBay or Japanese auction sites like yahoo Japan or mandarake, or check your local comic/collectibles store
>>
>>7272395
Thanks dude! Just bought a busted up time shadow for 10 bucks on eBay. Gonna see if I can repaint it to make it look nice. I got the Legacy Saba at the local Vintage Stock I work at for 25 bucks and I think I'll end up picking up any megazords and such whenever they come in. I think this is going to be a hobby I enjoy.
>>
>>7272425
No problem, I'd just stick with the megazords you like, the newer designs are hit or miss and you either like some of the quirks or completely hate it
>>
>>7272436
Sounds good. Was wondering if any of the new shows are any good or just boring Nickelodeon tier. I saw the ninja storm, or whatever series took zords from other series, and it looked pretty dumb. Could just be a change of the times.
>>
>>7272447
Dino charge was good for nickelodeon
Disneys last hurrah rpm was good
Jungle fury was fine
If you've never seen spd, it's good
Dino thunder is a damn good Disney series
>>
>>7272463
I think I actually stopped at mystic force. That was the one before rpm right?
>>
>>7272468
Close but after mystic is operation overdrive, very mediocre series but the sentai equivalent is fantastic. Then jungle fury or Geki ranger and then rpm/go onger, which was disneys last series
>>
>>7272472
Gotcha. Wait does Japan have different versions of the shows? Or is super Sentai just a different series that's similar?
>>
>>7272488
Power Rangers uses the suits and some footage (how much varies by season) from Sentai, but the actors and sometimes the plot are different.
>>
>>7269135
I'm thinking we'll see him in Lightning soon because he's in the comic team right now.
>>
>>7272425
>the local Vintage Stock I work at

Which one is that? There's not a whole lot of those and most are in the same region.
>>
So the white Legacy Titanus is never coming back, right? Thing's 500 minimum these days.
>>
>>7272613
It just opened up at my mall. Not going to give an exact location. But we get a lot of toys passing by, eventually some power ranger stuff will come my way.
>>
>>7272673
The legacy titanus is coming back as the gx-85 in the SOUL OF CHOGOKIN Line. If youre balls desperate for the aryan version, might as well but thr gx-85. You wont be able to put on the chest plate and paws on the legacy megazord but HEY, at least it will fit inside the console. At least youll have an “accurate” colored ultrazord.
>>
>>7273107
>Not going to give an exact location

You've already given me all the info I need, Columbian scum. I don't head that way more than once or twice a year, but I'll be there before long and will now try to figure out which employee you are and make you sell me toys.
>>
EE is selling the Zeo Morpher 70% off in abiut an hour.
>>
File: JASON1004.jpg (12 KB, 240x178)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>7274989
Dammit I saw this just in time to get it in my cart and it sold out before I could checkout.
>>
What's the deal Big Bad toy stores "discounts"?
>>
>>7275875
Getting rid of stock.
>>
>>7275875
They are items that are cheaper than the regular asking price.
>>
File: Dtsd2HbWkAIp69.jpg (189 KB, 1412x960)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
>>7276144
>>
>>7276144
...care to explain?
>>
>>7276144
>>7276170
Porque?
>>
>>7276170
Did this guy paint over a green psycho? Jesus
>>
>>7275939
>>7275946
Thats just it, they're "discounted" yet are still equal to prices of other sites or in some cases just above that
>>
>>7272488
Retard.
>>
>>7276144
>>7276170
Nice job on the paint, but it's apparent why BoA didn't just repaint the male mold and toss these out. The in show suits are no different between genders, but those are much more ambiguous. These figures are way too masculine to pass off as girls.
>>
>>7276303
I doubt it. Probably ran out of red paint.

>>7276866
Really you don't think they mix in well? Even if Bandai did repaints I'd buy them.
>>
File: _20181207_103607.jpg (255 KB, 936x1427)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>7276983
They're fine for customs, but I wouldn't be happy if they were released like this. On that note it's interesting that Bandai decided to reply to this after months of silence.
>>
I missed out on the original Legacy Power Morpher (I have the Green Ranger/White Ranger Edition). Should I go ahead and empty my wallet for one, or do you think Hasbro will make their own?
>>
>>7278420
It's being reissued. I know BBTS and EE both have them for preorder
>>
God damn I'm looking forward to Hasbro saving this toyline. I can't wait for the inevitable Transformers crossover. As a matter of fact they need to do that as part of their cinematic universe.
>>
>>7278493
Well I'll be damned. Thanks for the head's up, anon.
>>
How many of the 25 items did y'all get? I got 4.

https://rangernation.com/#twentyfive-modal

Psycho Red and Blue
Psycho Silver
Psycho Green
Soul Of Chogokin Dragonzord
>>
>>7278875
All the Psychos (have black or preorder)
Zeo Staff
Soul of Chogokin Dragonzord
And that artist tribute book
>>
>>7278875
0. Fuck Bandai.
>>
>>7279445
This. They managed to not make a single thing I gave a fuck about for the 25th anniversary.
>>
>>7279487
To add insult to injury, the GX-78 was a bandai of JAPAN product
>>
>figure of in space silver never ever, ever

Being a fan of Space is suffering
>>
>>7269135
Too bad that goddamn thing is impossible to find.
>>
>>7280767
In Space Silver is coming.
>>
Niggas the power staff is $55 AT GAMESTOP RIGHT NOW

https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-legacy+power+rangers,28zu0
>>
>>7280874
Thanks for the heads up, couldn't pass at that price.
>>
>>7280908
Im near broke, and arent a fan of the zeo era but Im seriously thinking about getting for that cash also
>>
>>7264396
Why does this general have the funniest OPs?
>>
>>7280932
We like to laugh through the pain.
>>
>>7280824
You keep saying things as if you're in the know. Why should we believe any of it?
>>
Anyone know of any good but and sell Facebook groups? So the ones I've tried to join haven't added me in yet and I want to buy stuff.
>>
I'm getting the super mini pla Shogun megazord, I heard that there's a part that is prone to stress marks if it's not sanded down, what part is it?
>>
>>7282121
What are you looking to buy?
>>
>>7282208
Looking to buy the time force megazord, or some in space zords.
>>
>>7282459
Or the lightspeed Omega megazord.
>>
>>7278191
>The PR friendly way of "Tough shit. Go cry to Hasblow."

Oh well. Psychos were made and everybody is too old to appreciate them now.
>>
>>7282170
Red Shoguns upper leg. They are meant to rotate so the feet connect to the waist to form the skirt of the Megazord but the cylindrical piece in the middle is prone to getting jammed because the peg is too big for the hexagon shaped hole.
>>
Gamestop just cancelled my $56 Golden Power Staff. Not the first time I've had a problem with them fulfilling an order.
>>
>>7285880
Seriously? Whats their excuse?
>>
>>7285942
Likely oversold
>>
>>7285942
None given, but I'm sure it's >>7285944. Their inventory system is fucked, and their customer service is awful. I rarely order anything from them, but the few times I do there always seems to be a problem, and if you ever need to resolve something with customer service be prepared for ridiculous hold times and a massive headache that results in nothing being fixed. For that price I took a chance, but I'm not surprised at all it was cancelled.
>>
>>7285957
Jesus fucking christ. I have 2 preorders with them, im starting to get nervous by what youre telling me. Theyve modified the PR legacy po release date 2x what if they pull some bullshit in the end.
>>
surprise, surprise, GAMESTOP pushed back legacy items release AGAIN
>>
>>7287671
Why are you acting like Gamestop is doing this? They can't release what Bandai doesn't supply to them
>>
i missed pretty much all of the legacy figs so i preorderd the 20 or so i missed figured if i get half of them id be happy. i made the preorder the day they were "announced" so i hope i get most of them.
>>
>>7287736
Because they can establish that they don't know the release date. They keep putting release dates and changing them, might as well say "release date TBD" and save everyone the trouble.
>>
>>7287746
Why would you even want them at this point?
>>
>>7287969
Space Rangers are pretty flawless aside from the usual Legacy bodies bullshit. Astro Megazord BAF looks good too.

Also the Psychos are great even though Pink and Yellow are MIA.

The rest can be tossed though since they have better options or are just too plagued with issues to be worth it.
>>
>>7288087
The Space Rangers are definitely the best of the bunch, but they still lack weapons and may never be completed with Silver. At this point if I didn't already have them I'd just wait for the superior Hasbro versions which will have non roided bodies in a better scale, human heads, weapons, and effect parts. The only reason I can see worth owning the Legacy versions is if you want an In Space team to scale with Neca's 1990 movie Ninja Turtles.
>>
>>7288107
Not all Lightning Collection figures will come with effects. Only a select few.
>>
>>7288239
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if not every Ranger comes with an alt head either. I can't imagine every single actor will be on board or even if the old Saban/Bandai contracts will still be valid in the future.

Then again, when Disney was in charge they stopped using Saban era music and refused to sir pre-New Zealand seasons to avoid paying royalties so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
File: Dk5y03gUcAAYY9O.jpg (129 KB, 1024x490)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>7288239
>>7288264
They made it a point to say every Ranger would come with all those things. Considering the show is a 22 minute toy commercial and Saban is the master Jew, signing their likeness rights away definitely had to be a stipulation to being cast.
>>
>>7287969
i personally like them i just never cared about the figs on first release so i said fuck it. but now after collecting everything else if there coming back for retail $ why not. fuck paying scalper prices for them though.
>>
>>7288381
Exactly they paraphrased on that. OPTIONAL meaning that only a select few will come with effects.
>>
>>7289155
Optional means you can have the special effects on the weapons or not. They won't be permanently attached.
Unless you have a source actually specifying that cause they didn't say what you're saying at all at the Morphicon panel. I haven't really been paying much attention to anything new about the Lighting collection so if you have a link I'd love to read it.
>>
>>7289466
They haven't said anything more since the panel. You're correct about what optional meant though.
>>
File: 20181214_172312.jpg (2.85 MB, 4032x1960)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
Ollie's has the movie 5" 6-pack for $20. They have nearly everything else from the movie as well except for the Legacy figures and the combined Megazord set.
>>
>>7289601
I'm honestly surprised it's even that much. I got it when Target marked it down to $15 a year or so ago.
>>
The Psychos have hit Walgreens in case anybody cares.
>>
>>7290748
Thanks for the heads up. I guess it's fitting considering they're pretty much the only place you could get half the Space Rangers.
>>
>>7289601
Wouldn't even buy it for $5
>>
>>7289601
Ya know this got me thinking, the original metallic figures from the 95 movie didn't sell great, so they created the metallic armor at the end of season 3 to help move those unsold movie figures.

Now the majority of Ninja Steel was in the can by the time the 17 movie released, but "Dimension in Danger" was the last thing filmed in May of 2017. By that point they knew the movie had bombed in theaters and must have known there was gonna be a serious glut of leftover movie figures. They should have taken a page from season 3's book and used the movie suits in the show as Lord Draven's evil Rangers instead of slapping armored bits on the existing suits. The 17 movie suits always looked more like Psycho Ranger types to me anyway. Not only would it get TV fans who passed on the movie figures initially to go pick up a set, but it would create a desire to army build them.
>>
>>7291652
Considering they are still throwing around ideas of a sequel, they aren't going to want kids to start viewing the heroes of the movies as evil rangers.
>>
>>7291654
They auctioned off the suits, and sequels aren't generally made for colossal bombs both in terms of box office gross and mechandise sales. It really can't be overstated how badly it failed on every front. The most one can realistically hope for is a soft reboot. Anything they say in the meantime is just trying to save face.
>>
check your local gamestops they all just got a shipment of legacy morphers and weapons.
>>
>>7294386
Ah that means BBTS should be getting all mine in now. Excellent.
>>
File: IMG_20181221_151302.jpg (2.73 MB, 3264x2448)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
My Tommy-head White Ranger arrived, which I bought on the off-chance it was a milimeter or 2 taller than the regular version, because the Kibaranger mold rustled my jimmies.

Imagine my surprise when they managed to make it even smaller
>>
>>7297297
OH NO NO NO NO

How will JDF ever recover?
>>
File: DSC_0086.jpg (358 KB, 911x466)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>7297297
Looks the same to me save for the head, which probably just sits slightly lower on the body. In any case, if you want to add some height to him pop the ankle joints out a bit from the calves. You'll notice that Jason has more of the joints exposed, and that gives him a bit of extra height. I did it with mine ages ago and he can hold a pose fine. Also you can drop down the hips a little bit to where it's not noticeable, but gives him some extra height.
>>
>>7297297
>>7297911
pfff i like jdf looking up to asj lol
>>
It's crazy to me that Power Rangers has had zero presence this holiday season. You'd think at the very least they'd restock some of the Super Ninja Steel stuff, but the PR aisle has been a barren wasteland for months. It's insane how abruptly Bandai just completely gave up.
>>
>>7297297
>on the off-chance it was a milimeter or 2 taller than the regular version
Did you think they would make a new sculpt or something? lmfao
>>
>>7300508
>It's insane how abruptly Bandai just completely gave up.
Not at all, from a business perspective. There's no future in the brand for them so why bother? They don't have any obligation to the fans when you're all going to be giving your money to Hasbro in a few months.
>>
File: Ashley-Hammond-In-Space.jpg (91 KB, 1000x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>7300538
>There's no future in the brand so we should stop making money off of it while we still have it
>>
>>7300540
If shelves are empty, they've cleared stock they have. No point investing money in producing, storing, and shipping a bunch of new shit that's going directly to a competing company shortly.
>>
>>7300540
Well that is close to how they feel about the Japanese counterpart too since it's skating on the edge of cancellation because of bad ratings and bad toy sales to the point that the guy in charge of the franchise just wants a new toku franchise entirely.
>>
>>7265830
I would be so pleased if we just get IS Silver out of fucking nowhere before they lose the license.
>>
Losing PR is probably going to drive BoA into bankruptcy. Can't happen soon enough either, someone more competent needs to take over Dragon Ball.
>>
>>7301079
I think the most likely outcome is Bandai Japan absorbs them and merges them with Bluefin. Seems like they're taking steps to have a more hands on approach with the American market and they could put BoA to better use now that they probably won't localize imports as Power Rangers anymore.
>>
Has anyone ordered replacement stickers for the OG Megazords from BD15Decals before? Are they a legit store and of at least similar quality?
>>
>>7301365

This is a BD15 label. Can't get any higher quality than being officially screen used.

For real though, guy does great work.
>>
File: 20181224_115046.jpg (1.08 MB, 1080x1809)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>7301079

This is the kind of stuff they're advertising now that they are done with PR, so I'd say it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>7301554
>screen use =/= quality
>>
File: Capture.png (60 KB, 176x179)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
Merry Christmas, girls now allowed
>>
>>7301835
It's the OP that keeps on giving!
>>
File: 20181224_130637.jpg (2.3 MB, 2560x1440)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
Snagged DT White at one of the local Walgreens and he's pretty nice, though they definitely skimped on the paint for his weapon. Now I wait for Yellow.
>>
File: Billy-MMPR-3.jpg (154 KB, 847x635)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>7302027
something's missing...
>>
>>7302122
You must be color blind. The gang's all there.
>>
>>7302122
Didn't ya know, Billy took over the Dragonzord powers once Tommy got the White Power.
>>
>>7302122
Nah no one wants that fag around
>>
>>7302122
Still haven't picked him up yet. They've finally been restocking the metallic boys in my area, so it seems the best time to jump on him. Might try to do so this week. I've got the other DT figures in storage as well.
>>
>>7301079
>>7301560
Dragon Starz is still killing, look at the amazon prices
>>
>>7302634
Because they made Dragon Stars somewhat competently. They're what the legacy line should have been, which is budget figuarts. People in the Dragon Ball general love to shit on them, but they're perfectly fine substitutes whether it's a character figuarts doesn't make, or someone you don't care enough about to pay figuarts prices for. If the Legacy line were made in the style and scale of figuarts they woud have sold much better than the atrocities they gave us.
>>
>>7302634
The problem with Dragon Starz is scale. The only thing they're in scale with are the old Jakks GT figures. Every major DB line has been around 5 inches. SBC, AB, Irwin, Jakks Z, even Figuarts tend a bit short. Starz don't fit with anything but themselves, and since it's the only line doing most of the Super characters, you're screwed if you want Super stuff compatible with an existing collection.

If they had done a simpler 5 inch line alongside Starz I wouldn't give a shit.

I also almost never see Starz in stores. I saw the first couple waves at Meijer once but never again. Saw some at Walgreens once or twice. Other than that the only other place I've seen them is Gamestop and most of what they have are their three exclusives.
>>
>>7302681
>competently
>no ab crunch
>shit paint apps
>shitty shoulders and hinges
I have a couple dragon stars and they are God awful compared to something like marvel legends. Hell, it actually seems like Mattel makes better figures too.
>>
File: AwyzPk.jpg (558 KB, 1536x2048)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>7302712
Not sure what you're talking about cause they mostly scale well with figuarts.

>>7302753
Yes, competently, compared to Legacy Power Rangers which were a dumpster fire.
>>
I've been meaning to buy the Legacy Green Ranger helmet, should I go ahead and order one soon or will Hasbro eventually make their own black series version or something?

I already own Red, which I thought was alright.
>>
>>7304662
You might as well thrown BoA one last bone, since it seems like Hasbro is more focused on figures and roleplay weapons for the time being.
>>
>>7305162
The Lightning Collection White Ranger prototype Hasbro showed looks better than anything BoA has ever made.
>>
File: Dis_blinged_out_nigga.jpg (658 KB, 2040x1530)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
My brother got me Psycho Silver for Christmas while I got him Psycho Blue. Decided to take a picture of all of our psychos so far and post it here. Kinda bummed they're not good at dabbing or else I'd photo that.
>>
>>7305312
Nice menstrual pads
>>
How often do you guys think we will get human head sculpts with the lightning collection? From the supposed first wave I think it's pretty safe to say it wont be a feature for the shadow ranger, and maybe not magna defender?
>>
>>7305320
Perfect replacement for Psycho Pink
>>
>>7305371
They said everyone. Why not Shadow or Magna?
>>
>>7305371
Magna Defender was Leo's Brother for the majority of the time he was featured in the show so why not?

>>7305673
Identity never revealed
>>
>>7305673
Shadow would look fucking stupid since the Cruger mask was twice the size of his helmet. Also he never had a helmetless shot for that very reason.

Magna Defender is possible since Mike wore the costume for most of the series, but he also never had a helmetless shot.
>>
>>7305683
>Identity never revealed
Are you confusing Shadow with Phantom?
>>
>>7305683
>Identity never revealed
I'm thinking of the Phantom Ranger, my mistake
>>
>>7305736
>Cruger mask was twice the size of his helmet
Seeing as it doesn't have to actually fit in the helmet I don't see what difference it makes.

>can't include an unmorphed head if they never appeared helmetless in the series
That's incredibly stupid rational.
>>
>>
>>7306239
Nice customs. What paint did you use?
>>
>>7306255
No idea but on some posts you can see the paint bottles in the back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brqet3HAM-7/
>>
Wish I could even find a psycho red

let alone the others or enough to make customs
>>
>>7306239

Decade of exposure to giant tiddys from BoA just makes these customs never look feminine enough to me, even though it's a suitable enough repaint due to the way the suits looked in the show.
>>
>>7306534
I'd say it's moreso that the show suits are ambiguous, whereas these figures are very clearly male. For example there's pectoral definition not present on the show suits.
>>
File: IMG_20181227_080919364~2.jpg (976 KB, 2888x2058)
976 KB
976 KB JPG
>>7303093
I wish they'd use the face printing, or a new method with the faces, they can do good ones, but there are just as many bad ones.

Hopefully with PR off the table, they add more to DS like bundle playsets(Cell ring w/ early Cell and announcer, Kai planet w/King Kai and his monkey, Big Fig Ohzaru Vegeta and Yajirobe) and more figs that aren't just pissed off guys in karate outfits(we got like 10 Goku's and they're all angry).
>>
Well I got my legacy green/white morpher at retail price finally, fucking tommy tax though.

I see a lot of sabas at Game Stop, will those eventually go to clearance?
>>
merry christmas everyone
>>
>>
>>7315111
Nice custom
>>
>>7315111
Why do you keep posting this trying to bait people?
>>
>>7318124
It's the old OP still salty he didn't get to make this thread.
>>
>>7318276
It's been over a month and you're still hung up on being told not to post unverified info in the OP?
>>
>>7318385
>unverified
Stop with that
>>
>>7318408
>powerrangersnow
>even remotely reliable
>>
File: 20190105_024410.jpg (832 KB, 1456x1870)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>7315111
Give it up mate. The dream is dead.
>>
>>7318701
See >>7318788

Pretty sure it's verified. Stop being salty
>>
>>7318788
>>7318989
Just because something is likely doesn't make it verified. PRN claiming Bandai told them something without any sort of evidence should be treated as an outright lie. They've never been affiliated with Bandai, and Bruno (someone who has) attempted to verify the information, and was unable to. That's not even taking into account their history of posting fake news for page views. One such example was circa Toy Fair, when we'd just learned Bandai was losing the license. PRN posted all these things Bandai was gonna release for their final year, and not only has not a single one has come to fruition, but there's not a shred of evidence to support them not making it all up. They've sinced wiped that info from their website. I don't give a fuck if the figures are ever released or not, I'm just stressing that anything which comes from PRN has zero credibility regardless of how likely it is.
>>
>>7319159
That screenshot is from GameStop's internal system. It has listings for every release they have up until May. PRN is irrelevant in this situation, GameStop themselves are carrying the remainder of the Bandai releases and if they didn't or couldn't make the Psycho girls happen, there's zero chance they'll trickle out through some other way now.
>>
>>7319168
Gamestop isn't the only store selling PR toys, and however unlikely, it's not outside the realm of possibility that someone else could sell them, such as Walgreens, who does do exclusives. The reason this ended up listed as cancelled is specifically because PRN's claim, and that's why I'm shooting it down. They post something highly likely as fact to gain more credibility when it comes true, but they aren't the least bit credible and shouldn't ever be treated as such.
>>
>>7319181
You are in denial.
>>
Facts:

* PRN saying the figures aren't coming doesn't prove they're not coming as PRN only cares about views & clicks and would happily lie to their own mother if it increased their ad revenue $0.0001.

* Game Stop not carrying the figures doesn't prove they're not coming as Game Stop is only one retailer and they don't carry every item ever.

* The figures aren't coming because... well, it's January 2019 so it should just be painfully obvious given the state of preorders with less than three months to go.

Any evidence trying to prove a negative (figures are not coming) is useless. The only thing that matters is common sense and common sense says the figures are not coming.
>>
>>7319181
Shut the fuck up old OP. Your autism is showing.
>>
>>7319562
How many times do I have to say I don't give a flying fuck about those figures, or any of the awful Legacy figures for that matter? Continue to hear whatever you want to hear though.

>>7319666
Your third point isn't a fact. It's more assumptions, and I agree with those assumptions, but it's not factual information and shouldn't be treated as such.

>>7319676
I'll shut up when you learn how to make a proper OP without unsubstantiated information and personal commentary.
>>
>>7319711
I'm not even the OP you tard. Hopefully whoever he is though will just let you make the thread next time because your incessant bitching and moaning is annoying.
>>
>>7264396
How is Hasbro going to handle the Megazords? Are we finally gonna have articulation beyond shoulders?
>>
>>7320077
>Are we finally gonna have articulation beyond shoulders?
I mean, I get that knees are tricky, but what does a motherfucker have to do to get some goddamn elbows? Maybe some hip movement, I like that my Legacy MMPR Megazord can at least put his feet at different angles, even if it's though those godawful Zordbuilder joints.
>>
>>7320243
>knees are tricky
Not for Minipla
>>
>>7320077
They will look at the minipla and copy that. Make it 3mm compatible for transformers cross over
>>
>>7319711
>personal commentary
I literally copied and pasted your old OP and changed the Legacy stuff to cancelled. Which it is. The only one posting personal commentary is you with your crying and whining.
>>
>>7320848
Will you shut the fuck up with your bickering already. You dredged up a long dead argument for no reason, which everyone here was already sick of the last time. I'm pretty sure original OP is Grnrngr because he gets anal about the same shit on Rangerboard with people posting heresay as facts, and he's not wrong. Also he started including a link to his site in OP. In any case, if you're gonna do it do it right and he'll stop bitching about it. PS you did include your personal commentary in the OP

>Looks like DT Yellow and Psycho Black are going to be our last Legacy figures. Maybe.
>>
>>7320973
I didn't dredge up anything. Someone else brought that shit up. I'm just defending myself.
>>
>>7320973
>Looks like DT Yellow and Psycho Black are going to be our last Legacy figures

But that's an actual fact...
>>
>>7320973
Fuck grnrngr though
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 259x195)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>7321162
>runs the oldest and most useful PR site on the web
>fuck him
>>
>>7321187
Don't hurt yourself shilling there grnmgr
>>
>>7321162

TTTHHHHIIIIISSSSSS
>>
>>7321187
>useful
>PR site

Go fuck yourself man, jesus christ.
>>
>>7321162
>>7321196
>>7321230
>>7321270
Was there a mass migration from Rangerboard recently? Because we used to be able to discuss toys here, and lately all you faggots want to do is shit talk and fight with each other. The fuck Grnrngr mentality is also very indicative of Rangerboard faggotry. Keep your drama and your hurt fee fees in your containment board. This is a place to discuss toys.
>>
>>7321288
Cry more grnmgr
>>
>>7321296
Case in point.
>>
>>7321288
Then discuss toys and stop pushing that stupid fan site.
>>
>>7318788
There is one final wave. In Space Silver, Psycho Pink, Psycho Yellow.

Psycho Black was supposed to come with Psycho Red, Blue, DT White. He was just pushed back like DT Yellow.
>>
Is the black legacy megazord worth 150 dollars? I bought the legacy restocks of the tiger and dragonzord but they feel pointless without a megazord and this is the cheapest I can find one for.
>>
>>7322377
No its not. Get the black gx-72 instead
>>
>>7322161
Too bad the first 3 don't have pre orders listed anywhere while DT Yellow and Psycho Black do. Why are you fags in such denial about this?
>>
Any of you goys get any of the legacy releases from gamestop? Got the legacy kakure daishogun and tsubasamaru mecha. Theres a few of the golden staffs available for pickup near me. At $55 bucks a pop its tempting but I aint a fan of the cosplay shits. Some fags are getting defective green morphers with the coins falling out.
>>
>>7322498
I ordered my green Morpher from BBTS. Hasn't come in yet. I may go check out GS today though.
>>
>>7322510
They're available on amazon right now, I just cancelled my BBTS order and bought it from there for cheaper with prime shipping
>>
>>7322518
Danke. Saved me a trip.
>>
>>7322518
I remember these morphers going for $200 even $300 on ebay not long ago. Funny how things change. Too bad they didnt re release the og megazord and titanus for those that wanted them.
>>
>>7322597
Once Bandai loses the license, they will be again.
>>
Power staff is $70 at amazon prime folks
>>
>>7322498
>Some fags are getting defective green morphers with the coins falling out
They've been defective since the original silver version. It's not a well designed mechanism.

https://youtu.be/3ep9ekJfIOE
>>
>>7322720
Didn’t know dis. Its seems game stop is getting all the defective ones, numerous grievances on the rangers plebbit.
>>
>>7322489
They have to end with a bang! They're not going to list the final products just yet. Wait a few more weeks.
>>
>>7323064
It's ending with a whimper. Accept it.
>>
>>7323064
Sit n wait for the train wreck
>>
>>7320077
We'll find out in February or whenever Toy Fair is.
>>
File: Bandora.gif (1.17 MB, 400x300)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>the only thing i wanted from BoA this final year was for them to make good on 5 inch Rita like they should have 24 years ago
>yet again her prototype goes unreleased
>>
>>7323675
If you can make it to a Hasbro Power Rangers panel ask them "When you make a Rita, would you make her skirt cloth of plastic" to try and trip them up.
Surely they can't just say "Stay tuned" to that!
>>
File: 71DnqMICrOL._SL1500_.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1500)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>7323699
My biggest fear with Hasbro is their usage of soft goods. I absolutely hate that shit on anything smaller than 1:6. It never doesn't look awful.
>>
>>7302122
Billy, no one likes you. Go back to trying to commit suicide again faggot
>>
File: zyu-vi-bandorabike.jpg (29 KB, 259x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>7323705
Well don't show them this then they might give her a cloth dress just so she can ride her floating bike
>>
>>7323675
Canceled a while back. Although people refused to believe that.
>>
>>7323833
You just wanna summon him
>>
File: andros.jpg (12 KB, 320x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>7323705
I think it would be fine for giant body covering robes. Would be okay with it if they make an undercover Andros figure, or Keeper from Dino Charge.
>>
>>7323833
Unverified! Stop spreading unverified information! Goddamn you suck OP.
>>
>>7324281
Im not OP.
>>
>>7289466
Optional means that if the character comes with enough accessories it will not have SFX, it's how it works in Marvel Legends. ML Songbird came with a huge sfx for the wings so she had nothing else in the box.
>>
I found SOC megazord at a con for $220 is it worth getting?

Some people say it's great and others say it sucks and is just a step up from a standard megazord toy.
>>
>>7329643
You wont regret it. Having owned both versions, I'd say there is not comparison. One looks like a happy meal toy and the other is a premium piece of engineering.

Complaints usually come from other Soul Of Chogokin nigs because the engineering wasn't as strong IN SOME AREAS as some other robots of the same line (GAoGAIGAR for instance) and the lack of accessories. But it definitely feels like a quality piece and looks amazing.

Here is a comparison (warning its long but thorough) with the legacy version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6ep1w-8DI&t=695s

If you want a quicker comparison here is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48gIu8kRtkg&t=1100s

It depends what you value most, but its definitely fair to say its a good piece, definitely better than the legacy version in all areas. I recommend getting it especially at the price you name.
>>
>>7329643
The soc is by far the best megazord ever, and the dragonzord compliments it very well
>>
>>7327540
Actually until we see the figures and everything they're packaged with, what "optional" means is purely speculation and we shouldn't be acting like they'll treat this the same as other lines.
>>
>>7323064
Oh yeah, bro. I'm sure they'll announce a Master Morpher sometime before spring, because BoA cares about the fans SO much.
>>
>>7332781
No one ever said they cared about the fans, but if they cared about money they'd have had a Master Morpher ready to release shortly after "Dimensions in Danger" aired. I can only assume they didn't purely out of spite, because when Hasbro aquired the franchise outright is about when Bandai completely gave up.
>>
>>7330364
>>7331040
I haggled for the two and I regert nothing.
>>
File: 20190113_113302.jpg (2.5 MB, 1960x2018)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>7330364 #
>>7331040 #
I haggled for the two and I regert nothing.
>>
>>7333215
Good man. I don't have the SoC Cesar, just the legacy, but I do have the Megazord. It's amazing.
>>
>>7333215
Congratulations, you have won the day.
>>
>>7333215
I suggest you let your wife or s/o know you'll be off comission for a few days while you get to know your new children. Enjoy the many details and hidden gimmicks, lack of visible screw holes and premium paint while you feel Caesars hefty diecast loins harmoniously balanced over Daizyujin's ample shoulders. Enjoy good sir.
>>
File: 049.jpg (42 KB, 600x705)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>7333502
Oh my.
>>
File: 20190113_232423.jpg (3.8 MB, 4032x1960)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB JPG
Thanks for the recommendation, I'm impressed and definitely feel like I got my money's worth. The little details like the triceratop chains are neat.

Where can I get a good deal for SoC Titanus?
>>
>>7334156
Id say wait a few months until after its released since the price will go down inevitably. If you cant wait, look on the jap sites amiami, hobbylink japan, etc. However, with shipping it might be almost the same as buying from Amazon prime.
>>
>>7333215
>>7334156
why am i not surprised someone in power rangers general has a child sexdoll
>>
PSA: nippon yassan is doing a limited run of the SOC daizyujin. Pre orders are up for about $250

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27130-soul-of-chogokin-gx-72-daizyujin-reissue.html
>>
>>7334640
>child
That kid's got some big fuckin tits, yo.
>>
>>7335463
Is it just nippon yasan?
>>
>>7335914
Amiami has it too but preorders are closed already. I think Amazon is getting a restock via 3rd party as well.

Strange that this rerelease just snuck up on us. But I'm glad since I have Titanus on preorder and need this one too.
>>
>>7336060
You won't regret the purchase. I love mine.
>>
>>7336073
Seconding this. Once I got it, I was impressed by the engineering and details.

Wonder if Bluefin will reissue too.
>>
>>7335914
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-gx72-megazord-soul-of-chogokin-action-figure/blfbas55471
>>
>>7337224
Holy molee!
>>
>>7337224
I'm pretty surprised this is getting a re issue now. At one point the original release was like half off in an Amazon lightning deal. That's where I got mine. It's a fantastic peice don't get me wrong. Just surprised because it went so cheap at one point.
>>
>>7337615
There was no word on Dragonzord let alone Titanus when it was released, so it would be stupid not to re-release it now that those relewses have increased the demand. Legacy line did the same thing.
>>
>>7337615
Once it was announced in September that it was getting re-issued in the UK. I figured there was a high chance of it coming back here.

Same thing happened with Legacy Dragonzord it was re-issued over there first then a couple months later here. I'm glad I didn't budge on eBay prices.
>>
>>7337766
If I didnt have three SoC s already Id be all over this
>>
>>7338313
Adopt me please!

Do you have all 3 on display? Megazord, Zords, Tank Mode?
>>
>>7338524
I dont have the display yet but I intend to do classic dinozords, classic megazord and black megadragonzord
>>
>>7337224
2 months is enough time to keep that money safe. Ordered.
>>
>>7302620
>>7302122

I for some reason or another haven't gotten a Billy figure even though he was my favorite as a child.

Instead i was getting all the 6th rangers, so tommy, tommy, tommy and tommy. I was gonna get the gold zeo ranger, but we all that paint. I got the red ranger with the dragon sheild though.

If i spot the white dino at the local toy show i'll grab him.
>>
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/power-rangers-dino-thunder-legacy-yellow-ranger-action-figure/ba43794

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/power-rangers-in-space-psycho-black-ranger-action-figure/ba40260

Dino Thunder Yellow is in stock as well as 3 male Psycho's although they have sold out.
>>
>>7340664
Just in time for the new thread >>7341730

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.