[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: received_2442170905811222.jpg (498 KB, 1952x4032)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
There's some new news, right?
S.A.S. Official Site: http://www.medicos-e.net
Search term for S.A.S.: 超像可動
S.A.S. List: http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?type_id=23615&root=-1&type_strict=1&type_p=-1
S.A.S. Reviews: blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/cat_50046494.html
Jojo 101: http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
S.A.S. Sound Plate List: http://i.imgur.com/EfjMM0q.jpg
Where To Find: http://buyfags.moe/List_of_shops
>>
File: 4535.jpg (859 KB, 1980x1485)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
Do people do anything with their boxes?
>>
>>7253278
goddamn it, if you're gonna make a new thread at least put the new WF stuff in the op
>>
>>7253352
I keep 'em sort of like that, but less organized. It's like a stack next to my bookshelf.
>>
>>7253404
The funny thing is that I have even more SAS boxes, that shelf isn't big enough for everything.
>>
>>7253278
Finally, a new thread.
>>7253352
I like to keep mine in my closet, but then again, I still have a pretty small collection. I keep them to store their parts.
>>
Did anyone here ever buy those SAS Big figures of Jotaro or Star Platinum?
>>
What was the bike that Josuke used to escape Highway Star? Are there any models for it that is too scale with SAS?
>>
Just got my Abbacchio and Moody Blues, and while they look stunning, Abbacchio's neck barely moves and his waist is completely static, is it just how he is because of the coat?
Also, does anyone know if it's possible to take off the moody blues' heads from their necks? I was kinda thinking of putting Abba's alternate head on it but I need a neck.
>>
https://plamoya.com/en/rwby-ruby-rose-super-action-statue-abs-figure-p-172004.html

SAS Ruby Rose for an actually pretty decent price. The lowest I've seen her being sold for.
>>
>>7254600
For Abbacchio's neck and waist, if you want them to move, try putting them in somewhat very warm water. And no, I'm pretty sure Medicos doesn't do that with their necks.
>>
Anyone have any good pose ideas for Johnny? I just finished part 7 and have a few in mind, but a lot of the official art is just kind of bland.
>>
>>7259191
Try doing something with him being upside down. There aren't many of him in such a position.
>>
Does anyone have a picture of Part 1 1st Dio's head (the blonde one) on Dio 2nd's body? I need to know if it's worth wasting a lot of money.
>>
File: IMGP5424.jpg (91 KB, 500x800)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>7259207
I've wanted to do this for a while.
>>
>>7259287
Now do the reverse.
>>
So uh what's the new news? I kinda lost interest in JJBA and will probably sell everything I have except for Part 6 stuff, but if they announced something I care about I might be interested
>>
>>7259287
Oh my god, that's too strong. Thanks, guess I have to spend upwards of $100 now.
>>
>>7259374
Well, they're doing re-releases of the part 5 crew and the main Jojo's (don't know about their Stands, though) and a pink Jotaro got announced (articulation's the same).

That's about it from the top of my head.
>>
>>7259287
Honestly, mustard Dio is still an atrocity in my opinion.
>>
>>7253352
I use them for risers lol
>>
>>7259374
Kind of this.
I still love the series especially parts 6 and 7 but post-anime meme overload and the fact that the entire country of origin hates my favorite parts too much to allow a satisfactory amount of merchandise for them has really burnt me out on the series.
>>
>>7259496
there any pics of the pink jotaro?
>>
>>7259704
http://www.medicos-e.net
>>
Got el presidente, but need d4c. Have they not done a wide release or am I stuck paying $150+? Was there a preorder or a raffle? Sorry I'm out of the loop, been a busy semester. Hes the last figure that's essential for me.
>>
>>7259892
They will eventually do a retail release for D4C, but as of now, the only ones on the market is the WF edition.
>>
>>7259893
Whew thanks anon. I would've dropped the money immediately. Do we have any idea if it will be the same colors? Baby blue and pink are a must.
>>
>>7259931
If Johnny and Valentine’s release is anything to go off of, it’ll be the same as the WF colors.
>>
>>7253352
I keep all my boxes in a storage box
My gf always throws her boxes away and keeps the spare parts in plastic baggies; I think it's degenerate
>>
>>7261593
It absolutely is.
>>
File: 72K_3779s.jpg (1.6 MB, 1333x2000)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>7259191
>>7259194

I settled for this pose.
>>
File: 72K_3789s.jpg (1.76 MB, 2000x1241)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>7253352

I keep all of the accessories in cases like this.
>>
File: 72K_3790s.jpg (2.55 MB, 1333x2000)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>7261849

And I stuff the boxes in the closet.
>>
>>7261835
>>7261849
>>7261852
My nigga, damn. Basic as it might sound, but that's goals. The pose looks great!
>>
>>7261835
Is that the retail release of Johnny?
>>
File: Bruno is confuzzled.png (117 KB, 600x734)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
Anyone know when Bucciarati is re-released on AmiAmi? Or anywhere?
>>
>>7261902
https://twitter.com/medicos_et_j/status/1067358047117295618

According to Medicos' Twitter, he'll go up at the end of the month.
>>
>>7261906
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>7261906
I hope they fix the box mistake.
>>
File: niggawhat.jpg (82 KB, 600x448)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Pink Jotaro announced for winter Wonfes 2019
Thank you based medicos
>>
>>7261886
>Is that the retail release of Johnny?

Yes.
>>
>>7261967
Slowpoke is also pink.
>>
>>7261967
So they took greentaro, painted him pink, and slapped a price tag on him? god damn these guys are lazy
>>
>>7261967
>Complete new figures are exclusive
>Lazy repaints of ridiculously outdated figures are exclusive
This is the worst fucking company.
>>
>>7262513
So what exactly constitutes as a decent exclusive to you then?
>>
>>7262567
Certainly not absolutely everything but incomplete figures and re-releases.
Repaints are fine for that kind of thing but that Jotaro has gotten all of the mileage it deserved and then some.
>>
>>7262478
So they took bluetaro, painted him green, and slapped a price tag on him? god damn these guys are lazy
>>
I like JoJo and these figures look great. How do does the posability and quality compare to say SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z line?
>>
File: DSC_2647as.jpg (958 KB, 1500x997)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
>>7262619
>How do does the posability and quality compare to say SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z line?

More poseable in some aspects. The elbow joints can swivel on each end connecting into the forearm and bicep as well as being double jointed. The paintwork is among the best of any toy line, they are truly "action statues".
>>
>>7262684
Looks great, where is the best place to buy these in the USA online?
>>
>>7262719
For new figures, sites like Amiami and Hobby Link Japan are your best bet.

For used ones; Mandarake is the best non-proxy site, but it can be a little hard to order off of if it’s your first time.
>>
>>7262684
Wow how did I just realize Dio was wearing a tie the whole time.
>>
>>7262619

I have a huge collection of both the SAS and Figuarts line and I can say that I'm less worried with Figuarts when posing them. The SAS stuff is more highly regarded because of the fine paint and sculpt details, leading me to be more careful when handling them.
>>
>>7262611
So they took blacktaro, painted him blue, and slapped a price tag on him? god damn these guys are lazy
>>
>>7262684
Isn't this only really true for older releases. New releases don't really live up to the same standard. But they're still good in most situations.
And I gotta admit I like SAS elbow articulation more than Figma or Figuarts.
>>
Wait so I am looking at Amiami and are most of the new ones just recolors of old figures? Dont know if theyre manga colors or something but I dont remember Star Platinum being reen, Dio wearing pink, and Killer Queen being white.
>>
>>7263024
Yeah, most figures of characters tend to be recolors. That pink Dio is the closest you'll get to the anime version if that's that you're looking for. There are two other colors of Star Platinum; one being blue and another being purple like the anime. White KQ is just a recolor.
>>
fucking medicos, i just want part 3 star plat (smol)
>>
>>7263052
Like a nendo size? Whatcha mean, anon?
>>
>>7263056
i want them to rerelease more of their old stuff
>>
>>7263057
Yeah but that would be a logical thing for them. At least they are making a push during the Part 5 adaptation. Personally it would be pretty nice if they made an updated sculpt of Jotaro from his SAS BIG design to the regular scale but god knows how long it would take them unless they surprise me at Winter WF.
>>
>>7263100
I would kill for a 6 inch Jotaro with that sculpt. The one I have now is great, but that is a GOOD sculpt.
>>
>>7262961
No only Gyro was really bad and Johnny/Valentine are a little off especially compared to previous figures. “Newer” stuff like White Snake, Pucci, Rohan V3, etc are all fantastic and the brand new D4C and Diego figures are just as good as the old stuff. Medicos just had a slump which, paired with the slow release times, lasted almost 2 years
>>
Bucciarati’s up for pre-order on Amiami.
>>
File: 20181128_235350.jpg (257 KB, 756x1008)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>7253352
My SAS boxes get their own closet.
>>
>>7263429
Mad lad
>>
>>7263429
That actually looks really aesthetically pleasing
>>7263371
Thx
>>
I just ordered Gappy as well as Soft and Wet.
I just looked up a review for Soft.
Fuck.
>>
>>7264686
What's wrong with him?
>>
>>7264696
His articulation is apparently absolute shit.
Like almost Star Wars action figures shit.
>>
>>7264699
Oh, damn. Like how its made or just how it can't move?
>>
File: FIGURE-042283.jpg (65 KB, 600x600)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Thanks for all the info guys, pre-ordered this guy off AmiAmi since most of the stuff was back-ordered. Will see how I like him in 2 months time and perhaps Ill get more into the line. Still have to find more room to put all my figures and boxes, but thats a question for another day.
>>
>>7264781
I have his figure, and he's nice. I would recommend not putting the backpack on. It just gets in the way of articulation. The bigger peg to put on his stand was a bitch to get off once I put it on. In my experience, every figure is different, but his head tends to pop off pretty easily and his torso was frozen, so I'd recommend giving him a hot water bath to loosen up his joints. If you pop on the head after the bath and let it cool, it'll stay on pretty nicely.
>>
>>7264686
Don't worry it seems a lot worse in reviews, aside from the torso and elbows it's almost decent. Also it makes up for it by being absolutely stunning paint-wise.
>>
>>7264705
knees and elbows are absolute shite.
>>
>>7264812
Well all he has to do is look cool next to the Gapster and punch stuff, so eh.
>>
>>7259593
I was today years old when I realized this Anon is a genius.
>>
>>7261925
B L O N O
>>
>>7264376
If you live in a dump maybe
>>
>>7261967
how old is this base body now
>>
File: goldface.jpg (94 KB, 912x905)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>7261835
god his face is so retarded
>>
>>7263327
the stone ocean figures are probably some of the best articulated 'anime' figures in existence
>>
File: 1515803989905.png (42 KB, 1170x840)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>7261835
>>7265807
>>
>>7265809
>the stone ocean figures are probably some of the best articulated 'anime' figures in existence
I only have Jolyne and Stone Free but I have to disagree.
Jolyne is only barely okay and a good part of the reason I never branched out past main characters and their stands.
>>
>>7264860
Aww thanks dude.

It's also nice that there's a little bit of jojo in every shelf :)
>>
>>7259593
they're way too distracting to be used as risers.
>>
>>7266334
Gyro is the most articulated SAS only White Snake comes close to the level, Part 2 is good too but engineering is pretty outdated by today standards. I see why the dude would say part 6 is bretty good articulation wise
>>
>>7266393
If you taped some paper of your desired color over the box design it wouldn’t be.
>>
Hey, I really want to get Johnny, but I don't know if I should try for the WF version or just get the retail version. I just want Tusk, but I don't want to pay big bucks since I can't afford it.

Which should I get? Which one is worth it?
>>
Posted in the bst but I'll post here as well.
Looking to buy Johnny, D4c and Gyro. If you're willing to sell, feel free to email me. Thanks!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (92 KB, 553x829)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
In regards to that Jojo event that's going to be held in Marui, Japan over the next couple of months, they've just announced some of the re-releases that will be on sale there. They did say that there's going to be a whole bunch more in addition.
>>
>>7271041
Interesting choices for re-releases, do we know if this will be available to the general public? It’ll be nice to pick up a Jolyne for non-rape prices.
>>
>>7265180
I'm pretty sure it's like 6 years
>>
>>7266465
Do you have Highway Star Rohan? He's incredibly articulated, I was blown away with him
>>
>>7271041
>Pink Giorno
Interesting, I figured they would've rereleased the blue Giorno 3rd
>>
>>7271500

3rd isn't the anime colors.
>>
>>7266465

I'd say that Part 4 Star Platinum is also up there with most articulation.
>>
>>7271500
I hate Pink Giorno, I am gonna get that Jolyne tho.
>>
>>7271041
I hope they fix the issue with Old Joseph. Why pink Rohan??? There is a God since Jolyne is getting re-released at such a low price.
>>
Apparently there are gonna display over 300 figures including special limited and rare ones, are there that many?
>>
>>7271885
Which issue? The re-release back then fixed up his waist joints if I remember right. Even touched up his purple hermit effects paint.
>>
>>7271936
Probably, there's a fuck load of SAS with almost every single one with a second color even a third and lately Jotaro's case 4th color
There's the clear plastic and the Swarovski stuff and probably stuff I'm forgetting
>>
That's crazy if what you said is true, over 300 figures and I can't imagine how eye candy the event display is gonna look like, I'm hoping they'll throw in some not yet released or their own custom figures
>>
Funny how it's encouraging attendees to try out thier sas big new mold, I wonder how's the actual sale of the big line? so far there ain't that many reviews on it, honestly i'm hoping that SAS big's line will die so they'll transfer the newer design back to the regular size sas, can't stand how small part 3 and 4 size are
>>
>>7272397
Honestly, the Big design looks so amazing. I second what you're saying, anon. I already have a Jotaro, but I'd be willing to get another if the design was like that.
>>
I wonder if anyone is crazy enough to buy the big line and disassemble it and 3d scan each parts to so they can shrink the scale through 3d print software (part 6 scale which I think it's the best size) and 3d print the parts and assemble back together
>>
>>7272477
Some badass out there just might.
>>
>>7272397
I wonder if they'd just scale that down. I assume it's digitally sculpted
>>
Most likely yea, the big line is pretty obivous digitally sculpted, if you pay attention to the left side and right side, they are identically mirrored
>>
>>7271936
It could be other lines by the same company. That or they went insane and are going to show off a bajillion figures that haven’t been released yet.
>>
don't forget Fist of the north star was also announced, so i'm guessing a few preview of fist of the north stars, a few new jojo regular size and the the big ones and as well as di molto bene too
>>
>>7272580
Okay, I just counted up the Jojo releases. There’s about 126 unless I fudged a number somewhere, and I only remember maybe a couple over a dozen other figures when we count Kinnikuman, RWBY, Ajin, etc. Either doubles, other brands, or a bunch of new stuff seems likely.
>>
can't wait till the 21st, so excited!
>>
2019 is gonna be very exciting for medicos, fingers crossing
>>
yo anyone got dmb of part 3? curious how they stack up with part 6 figures? because I have medicos part 3 figure and they tiny af, and i am thinking of getting dmb if they are bigger, any help is appreciated!
>>
File: !.png (22 KB, 206x191)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>people keep their boxes
>I always just toss them with the recycling
I feel left out, like I did something wrong
>>
>>7272601
I only keep them so that if I ever have to sell them, I can pop it on the BST threads a little easier. As long as you have a nice way of organizing the extra parts, there’s no shame in tossing them.
>>
don't waste your money on part 3 and 4, the figures are terrible
>>
>>7272592
I think the 300 will also include Statue Legends and other stuff like Banpresto prize figures and stuff.
>>
don't forget the hitman crew from part 5 too
>>
And the Hokuto figures!
>>
>>7272658
I keep forgetting Di Molto Bene is a subsidiary(?) or sister brand to Medicos. Not much else to be excited for if that's the case but hopefully Kenshiro gets painted and The World SAS BIG shows up.
>>
>>7272397
>I wonder how's the actual sale of the big line?
From the limited research I've done, it seemed to have sold okay-ish, though obviously not to any really big numbers I imagine. What really hinders the line without taking scale into account is how much they're trying to charge for each individual figure. At almost 20k yen each more or less, a reviewer said it best in that you have to be a serious JoJo fan if you are interested in buying the BIG line.

Also, green Star Platinum. Incredibly dumb decision IMO and I remember there was outcry from people here about it too. Should have tried profiting off the anime and used the purple colours instead like Jotaro at least.
>>
I think medicos is about drop all their old jojo figures in favor of the BIG line or an official 2.0 figures, looking at other company's practice such as Bandai, before Ultra-Act got canned, they pretty much reissued all the figures, and then the announced a newer models of the ultraman line, the shfiguart kamen rider were reissued with their bikes before announcing the new line 真骨彫製法 too. And with all these reissues of jojo figures, it's just a matter of time.
>>
At the moment I have to agree that the popularity of the Big line doesn't have the same impact of sas when it was originally released due to 2 main factors, high price and a completely new scale which you can't do too much pose with it due to being too heavy. Yea, not only you have to be really into jojo but you gotta be rich too. It's really off putting.
>>
File: 728.jpg (426 KB, 2304x1728)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>7272771
I'll nut if the 2.0 thing happens and we see something similar to the SS line. Shinkocchou Seihou Amazon is such an upgrade versus the original release.
>>
Just look at the new exclusive pink jotaro, you are not only getting the punch effect part you are also getting 2 new exclusive sound plates, if that's not going all out then what is it ;)
>>
>>7272778
>>7272771
I'm a bit concerned about the eventuality of an SAS 2.0 line, because if anything, Medicos' quality has been getting worse over time.
>>
>>7272758
Heh. Big numbers.
>>7272771
2.0 figures would be neat. If nothing else, it would give them a nice excuse to finally go back and do stuff like Speedweed, Hol Horse, and Vanilla Ice/Cream.
>>
I feel yah on the quality issue, so far the only obviouos fuck up is on the 1st gyro, diego, johnny, funny and dc4 ain't that bad.
>>
>>7272808
>>
>>7272794
>Medicos' quality has been getting worse over time
not really, the figures were getting better up until the part 7 figures
>>
Got my first SAS in the form of Killer Queen. He is a lovely figure.
>>
>>7274031
White or pink?
>>
File: FIGURE-006699.jpg (50 KB, 600x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>7253278
Kinda new to SAS, but I'm planning to buy the Araki-specified colors of Yoshikage Kira. Is there anything I need to know before buying? Are there any notable QC differences between the original release and its respective re-releases?
>>
>>7274232
Skin tone was changed a bit. Originals had a "tanned" sort of shading to the skin but for QC, I haven't ran into anything noticeable on my reissue Kira versus the original.
>>
>>7274267
>>7274232
Also use the usual buyfag sites and use Mandarake for most used SAS. QC issues are usually respective to certain characters.
>>
>>7274034
White, which I thought looked better compared to the pink figure. It looked too bright to me.
>>
>>7274272
Yeah, it does look nice. If there were a different sort of Kira (I don't want to say spoilers), I'd use the white one. Looks really sleek, but at the same time feels "good".
>>
When do you all think the King Crimson reissue will be announced? Early next year?
>>
>>7274344
Probably around the time he'll appear in the anime, so maybe around then. Don't want to be selling spoilers now.
>>
>>7274352
True. I've been wanting to get him for awhile now, and since I very much enjoy my Killer Queen, I know he'll also be a good figure.
Plus, I like the contrast the 2 have has the main antagonists stands in part 4 and 5.
>>
>>7274267
>>7274269
Thanks for the advice anons. Note taken.
>>
I know the part 5 hype train is running right now, and I definitely would love to see some more figures at this new event, but I really hope we get Tusk Act 4 shown off there at some capacity.
>>
Trying extremely hard to suppress the voice in my head that's telling me that I need to get Trish and Spice Girl to complete my part 5 cast. I won't, especially not at the price Trish is going for now. They'd be two useless figures I'd just get for autism's sake. I have to stay strong.
>>
>>7275457
Do it, anon.
>>
>>7275457
They're up in the bst for $55 shipped
>>
>>7275457
>Not buying them when they were 12 dollars in mandarake
Sucks to be a bandwagonner
>>
>>7275486
I just couldn't be fucked to get them at the time, Trish has always been one of the worst SAS, so there were always more interesting figures to get.
Also I still have my Jojo manga collection from the 90's, so calling me a bandwagoner has no effect. You should be nice to everyone, even animeonlys and such.
>>
>>7275610
You're so kind. More anons need to be like you.
>>
>>7275610
>been a fan since the 90s
>the figure's been out for years
>the anime arrives
>the first appearance of Trish in the anime recently
>"oh my God I want a Trishhh"
You still a bandwagonner
>>
>>7275698
You still a faggot
>>
>>7275762
A faggot with a complete gang
>>
>>7275698
Wow, I mean, can you believe that there are some people on this website who only found out about this specifc brand of figures only a few years ago and are not loaded enough to buy every single figure and might have postponed one because they didn't really like them and they still don't and now it's about to get more expensive and make a post just to share a thought?
I mean, L M A O, fucking bandwagoners ammyrite?
But jokes aside, good job on that "oh my God I want a Trishhh" strawman when I had already stated the whole problem is I'm not really feeling her. You really have to be mean and bitter to act like this in a mostly friendly discussion. I'm just going to do my best to ignore you, since I don't want to further derail the thread. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun ripping on people with your superior toy collecting wisdom.
>>
>>7275698
>argue buying figures you don't really feel just for completionism is a bad habit
>lol bandwagoner
Riveting
>>
>>7275783
Didn't read shit lmao bandwagonner
>>
File: IMG_2809.jpg (436 KB, 1000x1333)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
Took him out of the box and less than 30 seconds later, I attempted to align his boxers with the pants and it snapped just like that. Fucking god damn it
>>
>>7275815
Damn, man. I'm so sorry this happened. Though others on this board may be able to help with that situation, here's some advice for the future: as soon as you open you figure and take it out of the box, run it under some hot water to loosen the joints. Had you done that with your Hat Josuke, that might not have happened. :(
>>
>>7275815
if it makes you feel any better, josuke is a shit figure anyway.
>>
>>7276352
It's great
>but muh headsculpt
It's good
>>
>>7276352
It's pretty good
>>
>>7276369
saying "muh" before a negative point doesn't disregard it, retard. The face sculpt is shit.
>>
File: January 2018.png (1.31 MB, 802x1320)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
does anyone have an updated version of this chart? including Diego and the new Pinktaro?
>>
>>7272397
how much do these cost again?
>>
>>7276485
Between 17k - 21k yen depending on where you look.
>>
>>7276425
No its not, it's accurate to the early parts of the manga you stupid fuck
>>
>>7276543
>>
>>7276473
Just add two pictures and two squares. You could even do it in MSPaint you lazy cunt.
>>
File: DSC_2624as.jpg (924 KB, 943x1500)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>7276352
Wrong.
>>
>>7275815
If you ever wanna sell it broken, I'll buy it from you. I would like to use it for a custom figure.
>>
>>7276553
>>7277797
>young looking
>slim bit pronounced eyebrows
>skinny
>weak jaw
Thanks for proving me right
>>
File: 72K_3850as.jpg (1.53 MB, 1333x2000)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Pink Jolyne is pretty nice.
>>
>>7278806
Blue is nicer
>>
File: 72K_3890as.jpg (1.76 MB, 1333x2000)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>7278807

Blue Jolyne matches Stone Free better, but I still like pink more.
>>
>>7278844
Damn, dude. What camera are you using? This and >>7278806 look great.

But yeah, I like matching her with Stone Free, but that Pink one looks great if one wants a contrast.
>>
File: 72K_3873as.jpg (1.68 MB, 2000x1333)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>7278853
>Damn, dude. What camera are you using?
Nikon d7200 and photoshopped to hell.
>>
>>7278890
Ah, thank you. I could kinda tell it was photoshopped, but not by how much. Still looks amazing!
>>
>>7278806
stone free is a sexy colour here
>>
>>7276473
>Pinktaro
what? Is there a new pink Jotaro?
>>
File: SAS- Pink Jotaro.jpg (49 KB, 768x923)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>7279682
Yep
>>
>>7279694
that neck

wish they would shrink down the jotaro BIG to this scale
>>
>>7280557
Right? But we'll have to see if they ever do that.
>>
>>7279694
Does he come with anything new? Or just pink?
>>
>>7280593
Refer to this >>7261967
>>
So I've heard that sunlight can affect the paint on figures. But does it have to be direct or indirect sunlight? Like if the sun was out but only light is coming in through the window due to the sun's position being elsewhere, would it affect figures? I'll explain more if this sounded retarded.
>>
So far the BIG line is not selling like hot pancakes, many reviewers have stated that you really have to be super jojo fans to buy it, plus it's set at a premium price, it's just a matter of time before it gets scaled down.
>>
File: YESYESYES.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>7281032
>>
>>7281032
That is what a smart company would do.
Medicos is just going to drop the line and keep selling the same decade old Jotaro and Dio figures for the rest of time.
>>
I wouldn't drop my hard earned money on the Big series unless they show us all the other figures planned, so far there's just Dio, imagine buying three figures and Medicos totally drop the line, it's gonna be hard to sell and your gonna feel like an ass stuck with it
>>
Any contact with the sunlight, direct or indirect will hurt the paint, the color will basically fade.
>>
Honestly, the Big Jotaro is dope as hell but star platinum looks retarded and I feel the joints in the bicep area is a downgrade from the small one, the big one doesn't even have a bicep swivel lol!
>>
>>7280636
>>7281139
Funnily enough only my Dio and Pillar Men figures got damaged by sunlight, other ones were okay.
>>
So any Anon collect sas legend figures? Really curious how they scale next to the part 5 and 6 figures.
>>
>>7281388
the official name is "statue legend", and from what I remember they're pretty much a clusterfuck scale wise. I have Shigechi and he looks okay, but i've seen other ones that are way too big. I remember once an anon posted his display of sas and statue legends here and it looked wonky as fuck.
>>
Thanks for the correction, I googled jojo statue legend and jojo statue legend scale and can't seem to find any comparison pix :(
>>
>>7281388
>>7281445

I believe the older SL figures were in scale with SAS until Lisa Lisa, which is much larger and all SLs after her are within that scale. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: o0800080513422107275.jpg (108 KB, 800x805)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: IMGP9031.jpg (110 KB, 532x800)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: 20111013092112011.jpg (143 KB, 480x588)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
File: 20120717092502006.jpg (153 KB, 480x640)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>7281502
God damn, Lisa Lisa is huge.
>>
He wasn't kidding about Lisa Lisa being huge!!!
>>
File: C4_6BlSUMAAC-lt.jpg (116 KB, 800x800)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I seriously hope all the hit men members gets released!
>>
>>7281587
Rather have a character like Yasuho.
>>
>>7281587
wasted figure slot
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (139 KB, 500x773)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
That's a nice repaint.
>>
File: DXSPioIU8AAMIGV.jpg (169 KB, 800x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
It's interesting seeing how the stand was attached directly to the back of the figure originally, wonder why they changed to the lame clip?
>>
>>7281673
Maybe they realized those were better choices for a large scale figure? I don't own one but I figured the peg wouldn't be ideal if you want to go beyond standing poses unless those clips are shit too.
>>
>>7280636
Indirect sunlight should not harm the figures. I wouldn't have them in direct sunlight though.
>>
>>7281615
imo ruined that PHaze but nice Fugo
>>
>>7280636
ultraviolet light in general is bad. the sun just really amps it up. I would keep figures out of indirect or direct sunlight personally.
>>
>>7282090
>just keep your figures boxed up and in the closet
>>
>>7282173
Or you know, have blinds, curtains, drapes, some kind of "window covering" blocking the light.
People have been using these items for thousands of years anon, maybe it's time you figured it out.
>>
File: gsfd.jpg (2.3 MB, 3026x3094)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
Holy shit!!!
>>
>>7282255
WHAT. WHAT IS THIS
>>
>>7282265
>>7282255
It’s fake, the picture was taken from Hacchaka’s review.
>>
>>7282293
>>7282265
Forgot to paste the link as proof.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52027975.html
>>
>>7282293
>>7282297
Well, that was gay. Thanks for telling me, anon.
>>
After a close inspection it says scale concept, and on the lower right hand it has a weibo and qq account, so I assume it's one of those KO company, their plans for the figure, kind of like 3rd party for transformers.
>>
So like the wei jiang transformers, how the chinese upscale the official figures huh
>>
But downscale, yea.
>>
>>7282255
fuck I got excited for a second.

Also, copped a High Dio Second on mandarake for 1200 yen. I'll consider myself lucky if he doesn't have jizz stains on it.
>>
>>7282531
>I'll consider myself lucky if he doesn't have jizz stains on it.
Or pussy juice.
>>
File: fc177d43.jpg (64 KB, 563x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Debating if i should buy the original or the 2014 re-release. Does the quality of Statue Legend varies much for re-releases?
>>
>>7282531
Don't feel so down, at least there's the possibility of 3rd arty jojos figs out there
>>
Not really sure how it happened but my Johnny's wrist ball joint came apart. it's a clean separation and just needs to be popped back into the "male" half. Do these come out of the forearm so I can just fix this without any further damage?
>>
>>7283500

Heat the forearm with hot water or a hair dryer. use needle nose pliers to pull out the joint. be sure to wrap the joint with tissue or a soft cloth so that the teeth on the pliers doesnt damage the joint.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.