[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: IMG_8360.jpg (241 KB, 1117x763)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Welcome to Plastic Building Block General. This is the thread for discussion of non-Lego plastic building block systems. Tell us about what you're waiting to clear customs, whatever cheap junk you found on the shelves at the dollar store, or show off your stockpiles of guns!

previous thread >>7109416
>>
File: 91Qf931ufdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (334 KB, 1500x1463)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Did somebody actually knock off Block Tech minifigures? That's pretty close to scraping the bottom of the barrel.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ3IA3P
>>
>>7248459
I've seen these figs under another brand that escapes me right now; it's possible the amazon seller has a direct link to the manufacturer.

>mfw that one customer review whining about "muh diversity"
>>
>>7248459
Saw something similar at Staples today. Maybe they were Block Tech but they looked close.
>>
Just bought this
Think in gonna keep it in the box and not open it
>>
>>7248881
The box is the only part that's worth anything. You can buy the contents for less than $5.
>>
>>7249040
Alright will keep it unopened
>>
>>7249040
and the full set will be a whole $6 sealed new within 10 years. Even his own supporters keep turning on him but he doens't care, he has Putin to ensure a win in 2020.
>>
>>7249444
orange man bad pls upvote
>>
>>7249444
This has to be satire
>>
>>7249916
>claims that it is satire, that Trumps own supporters are turning backs on him
>posts Hitler
>>
>>7249985
Trumpets are that stupid, yes.

They think he's a white man with a huge dick when he's an admitted Jew, after all.
>>
>>7249444
>>7249472
>>7249916
>>7249985
>>7250025
Cool, great thread guys. Took you all of four posts to get baited into turning a bootlego thread into an episode of saturday night live.
>>
Pretty sure I posted this in here before but it was a while ago

https://webm.video/i/T2o9Ht.mp4

Some awesome anon made a video version of a quest I ran in April. With music and sound effects!
>>
>Tracking information is temporarily unavailable. You could track your order here.

oh boy it's another 'fucker didn't actually ship it, I'll send a reminder and the package will be magically returned/resent on the same day' episode
>>
Any places to get a shitload of gold minifig coins? I’d appreciate some tips anons.
>>
>>7252443
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Weapon-for-Ninja-Darth-Vader-star-wars-clone-trooper-Police-Castle-Knight-Shield-spear-crossbow/32795243495.html

They aren't exact copies of Lego coins, but yeah.
>>
Can someone explain why that new challenger 2 set from cobi is in the same price range as their fucking maus tanks? Its neither a huge superheavy tank nor an spg; why does it cost so much?
>>
File: DSCN2306.jpg (242 KB, 1600x900)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Recently got into Cobi and their tanks! Managed to snag a Panzer III J that popped up on Amazon and he showed up yesterday. Was so excited to get it that I stayed up til 2 am to build it, haha.

Ain't the most accurate rendition of the Panzer III, but I love it and it looks great with the Tiger, especially since they're both Afrika Korps models!
>>
File: DSCN2315.jpg (230 KB, 1600x900)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>7253191
Tiger 131 was my first Cobi set. Got it as a gift and it totally hooked me on Cobi's tanks. Funnily enough, the Tiger is also the only Cobi set where I've had a QC issue. The anti-stud side on the unique gun mantlet piece was cut at an angle, so when attached to the turret the piece was sitting all crooked. Managed to straighten the piece out by filing down the inside edges of the anti-stud side. Thought I'd have to glue the piece in, but even after getting filed down the part still had enough grip to stay in place, which was awesome.
>>
File: DSCN2321.jpg (245 KB, 1600x900)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>7253196
Panzer III with a Stug III. The Stug is probably my favorite Cobi set so far. Love how they did the camo scheme on it.
>>
File: DSCN2324.jpg (192 KB, 1600x900)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>7253197
Jagdpanther is probably my least favorite. I think it looks great and I like it, but it's really easy to dislodge the tiles used to make up its sides, so you have to be more careful with it.

Wanna pick up some Allied tanks, and I've got my eye on getting a Pershing next. I want to get a Sherman, but I've read negative things about the thin-type tracks they use for it so I'm trying to stick to tanks with the wide tracks. Also want a T-34, but the only readily available version I can find is the one with Polish markings and I'd prefer a Russian one.
>>
I love cobi tanks too, been collecting them since their big merkava tank. I find their tracks too proportionally wide for alot of ww2 tanks but I collect their post war tanks so its less of an issue. These tanks look great next to megabloks figures.

Id love to get some big ww2 heavy tanks too but the space to put them is becoming a serious issue.
>>
>>7248881
WTF it's actually real. I knew the minifig existed, but I assumed the rest was just a funny photoshop.
>>
File: 1542643040401.jpg (1.99 MB, 1277x4406)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>7254255
The people selling it just buy chinkbricks and knockoff minifigs and repackage them at a tremendously inflated price.

They're currently selling a bunch of other KO figs on the various right-wing sites. I think it's a hilarious racket. Buy the figs for 50 cents each and resell them for $9.99 plus shipping. That wall set is like a dollar worth of Ali and probably another dollar for the package since they likely had it printed in bulk.
>>
don't miss out on goofy lookin deals
>>
File: IMG_12478.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>7255074
Enlighten pirates are the best.
>skeleton hamlet
>>
>>7255074
When I see prices like this I can see how LEGO toys are overpriced...
>>
>>7254338
and Trump doesn't see a dime of it.

Not that he needs it... I think... still won't release those tax returns, will he?

>inb4 "but the suppoters eventually give him that money"

Fuck you. They blow it on luxury garbage and junk food.
>>
File: IMG_16118cr.jpg (165 KB, 1308x1010)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>7255443
Kindly take that sort of talk to the appropriate board, please.
>>
Anyone know where to get some Dragon Ball Z minifigs?
>>
>>7256201
This store has been my go-to for most figs, they have quite a bit of DBZ.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2826026/search?origin=n&SortType=bestmatch_sort&SearchText=dragon%20ball
>>
So I want to finally take a dip into the forbidden Bootlego lake, any recommended cheap military vehicles on AliExpress? Preferably unique designs rather than Cobi clones.
>>
>>7260425
Also, does anyone own pic related? I've always wanted a Lego Kaneda bike and this looks shockingly gorgeous. Does it come with the stickers included, by the way?
>>
>>7260431

See:

>>7191922
>>7191925
>>7191930
>>
>>7260425
Your pic related winner bloks sets scales better to mega bloks figurines. All the larger, high detail bootlego tanks are this case. Kazi and Xingbao make especially great large scale vehicle models.

More minfig scaled stuff would come from gudi, enlighten, kazi, sembo, jie star and sluban.

Gudi is my personal favorite. Their bricks clutch even stronger than Lego which compensates for their tendency to skimp on structural integrity in their builds.their designs are very clean and I aleays imagined them to be closest to what a Lego city military subtheme would look like.

Enlighten has insane variety with as many fantasy themes as military ones. I only own some of their alt history ww2 stuff. Bricks had inconsistent clutch. Im hoping their newer stuff has improved; these clones have a scary tendency to radically improve within these few years. I recently saw a review for their new UN peacekeeping theme. Vehicles looked more megabloks scaled but brick quality wasnt brought up as an issue.

Kazi gets mentioned again because they have insanely huge variety in military sets. Unfortunately alot of ali sellers are too dumb to even properly label their products with the correct brand. They had a minifig scaled line of military stuff under their ubiquitous field army label but I cant fucking find it.

Sembo ive never tried but they cropped up with decent designs just as I stopped collecting minifig scale builds. They had a styker, osprey and pantsir set but their new line seems to be doing ww2.

Jie star reputedly has Lego tier brick quality but their designs used to be so childish. Their most recent line is however, charming chibi proportioned vehicles from both ww2 and modern day. Pic related for cuteness. Also note how none of them are properly tagged as jie star by any seller. Remeber to use these buzzwords to find your bootlego. Chinks love calling every military set ww2.
>>
File: 2018-11-27_17.32.24.jpg (3.28 MB, 2982x1678)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
>>7260425
Sluban has been copying the korean oxford designs for the longest time. Out of the bootlego with acceptable quality, I considered them shitest tier. However they started to make original designs and even licensed stuff based on pacific rim and predator. Their apc and irquois from the predator line shows potential and indicates that brick quality has radically improved.

Personally I consider the large premium bootlego sets far superior in detail and impact. Costs for xingbao is like 60% of Legos prices. They are basically Lepins sister brand and command the highest premium of all bootlego. Kazi is the opposite with comparable quality to xingbao and regularly pumps out 1000+ parts sets for a mere $40. They havent made a big cool tank in ages sadly. You probably wont care for all of this as I am speaking as a mega bloks fan with hundreds of their sweet action figures.

Pic related shows based Gudi sets next to megabloks scaled builds. That abrams in the back is Kazis masterpiece.
>>
File: -370244150-2044977547.jpg (297 KB, 800x800)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>7260425
Of course this is the tip of the iceberg. There are gazillions of other little bootlegos. I am also biased towards more practical looking designs so I must of missed some pbbg classics.

Panlos previously just made fuckhuge tanks that dwarfed even mega bloks figures but they are also doing an alt history ww2 type line now.

Woma also makes mediocre large scaled tanks but they hilariously have jack stone esque figures

Pricewise you can expect to get Gudi and Kazi for extremely cheap despite being two of the best bootlego brands. Sembo, sluban and enlighten should not cost much either. Always take the extra effort to find lower prices.

Jie star and xingbao might be too pricey for you.

Pic related: new sembo shit actually looks really good
>>
File: -1533936028-960052746.jpg (406 KB, 800x800)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>7260425
For some reason, i feel like youll love the new Jie star shit. I certainly would if i still cared for Lego. It almost has a classic 2000s Lego aesthetic in its simplicity.
>>
does anyone know what this torso is from
>>
>>7260582
>Unfortunately alot of ali sellers are too dumb to even properly label their products with the correct brand.
>Also note how none of them are properly tagged as jie star by any seller. Remeber to use these buzzwords to find your bootlego. Chinks love calling every military set ww2.

fucking this, how difficult is it to copy what's written on the fucking set.
>>
>>7260765
looks cute
>>
2018/11/27 08:17
(me) did you ship my order?

2018/11/27 12:58
Posting
[GuangDongShengShanTouShi CHSD ]

fucker.
>>
>>7262989
At least you're getting shipping, seems a lot of aliexpress stores are currently withholding most or all shipping options from us Canadian buyers, in my experience anyway. Was checking on my cart as I finally have some surplus money and noticed one of my items was now in the hundreds of dollars, all of it for DHL shipping. The store wouldn't offer anything else to Canada, but switching to the US brought up all the other options. Freaking Canada Post just had to start striking again...
>>
File: awesome.jpg (140 KB, 996x1834)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>7263354
On a happier note, tomorrow I'll be looking to pick up a Chinese brand pirate ship from Crappy Tire, spotted them the other day and they were 60 bucks, was a bit rich for me but they go half-off starting tomorrow. Might get the police station they have as well; can't remember the brand name but the minifigs are in the square-head style like pic related, though not the same brand.
>>
>>7263364
>dat visible seam

Is it Wange?
>>
File: IMG_11377.jpg (130 KB, 1200x900)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>7263381
Yeah the ones I have already are, the pirate ship and police station are something else though.
>>
>>7263354
damn, that sucks. Why are they striking anyway?
>>
>>7260765

Looks like one of those mini mini figs from Kre-O
>>
>>7264821
The usual, they want more money. i did get the pirate ship today, and the the police station. $60 Cdn for about 2000 pieces, not too shabby. The brand is Dragon Blok, never seen them before but the box suggests there's more to follow after this initial offering (there was also a house set and a girl-themed one I didn't look at). Pics will follow when I have enough spare time for building.
>>
Just ordered this for my girlfriend, does anyone have any good things or bad things to say about this? I have a couple Lepin sets and they seem very flimsy completed compared o LEGO so I wonder how well the castle will balance
>>
>>7265153
thank you so much!
now i can dress that nudist toddler,
>>
>>7265490
Xingbao's quality is very high. Bricks have very good clutch and durability. Plus, unlike lepin and some other brands, they actually commission their sets, so they pay the designer, unlike lepin.
>>
File: IMG_20181126_144149.jpg (3.42 MB, 3120x4160)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
>>
>>7265496
Based, I didn’t think there was a difference between XB and lepin. How is Sembo? I’ve been looking at that strip club and rooftop pool set. $60
>>
>>7265529
I personally don't own any sembo, but from the anon's here I hear it's quality is pretty up there.
>>
>>7265490
This set is beautiful.
>>
File: IMG_16794.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1200)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Dollar Tree here now has specialty parts packs.
>>
>>7248228
at my local dollar tree they have tons of smaller baseplates and they are $1 each.
>>
File: eh.jpg (263 KB, 619x1280)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
so I bought this
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/643pcs-4in1-Army-V2-Anti-missile-system-Building-Blocks-Compatible-legoed-Military-trucks-WW2-soldier-bricks/32879164191.html

It turned out to be Kazi brand, and garbage. Parts barely stay together, the transparent panels are shit, at least it came with some halfway decent guns.

I don't even want to build the rest, not sure what I'll do with it.
>>
>>7271437
How? This is kazi, i doubt it doesnt fit together. The set design looks flimsy however. You should of gone for a larger, better designed set.

The cg image also looks shit vs the real thing.
>>
>>7270320
What's your location? I don't think I've ever seen Block Tech at Dollar Tree. Just the baseplates mentioned by >>7271175 and little brick assortments and weird minifigures sold under MyBlox/TopBlox/whatever.
>>
File: sshot060.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>7271437
Interesting, reminds me a lot of the China Special Weapons General's Listening Outpost from C&C Generals: ZH ShockWave mod.

>>
>>7272546
Alberta, Canada. They've had the little baseplates and basic bricks for a while, as well as the minifig 2-packs and a few tiny sets.
>>
>>7273521
Ah, thanks. The bilingual packaging should have tipped me off. It's a shame, because I would have been all over those bagged accessories.
>>
File: IMG_16335c.jpg (703 KB, 2269x2536)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>7273952
Have you tried Walmart? Walmarts here have been selling boxes of Block Tech pieces, including specialty parts like those. I've picked up the aircraft parts and accessories boxes so far, pic related is a breakdown of the latter. Heck even Dollarama has had various Block Tech parts boxes and small sets, though they seem to be trailing off. I wonder if this Block Tech obsession is a Canadian thing...
>>
>>7273990
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on its head. Block Tech doesn't appear at Walmarts or Dollar Trees in Burgerstan. It's really only found at other discount retailers (Dollar General, Family Dollar, Big Lots, recently Five Below, seasonally Aldi) for some weird reason. Although I"ve found small sets at Target stores on occasion, so I don't exactly understand the regional differences in distribution.
>>
>>7273990
>>7274023
Yea nothing here in the North East US. Nothing at Walmart, any Dollar store varieties, or even the Aldis or Five Belopw stores. I've only seen Block Tech mentioned here. :-(
>>
>>7248228
HONEY WHERE ARE MY PAAAANNNNNTS?
>>
No new enlighten themes? Its like enlighten got boring fast.
>>
>>7273515
This game was way ahead of its time in depicting both a modernized chinese military and isis
>>
>>7260765
I want to know too. Where is it from. It's just too cute.
>>
>>7265153
>mini figs from Kre-O
Yeah, that's it!
>>
>>7260765
I think it's using LEGO head and hair though. I couldn't find that girl.

That's just too cute. lol

Do you know which set is it?
>>
I just put this set together today and it was a lot of fun!

I took some pictures of it: https://imgur.com/a/UWRD9JM

but honestly this video review is way better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8B4-7M04I
>>
>>7277541
that DOES look pretty nice. Thanks for the pics, I couldn't quite tell how it works from just the set images.
>>
>>7277541
Enlighten seems to be pretty good.

We need to create a list of good/excelente tier blocks...
>>
File: Resizer_15404380576540.jpg (137 KB, 545x398)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>7277541
I love that knock off halo ghost vehicle.
>>
>>7277603
>We need to create a list of good/excelente tier blocks...
What's stopping you
>>
>>7277656
I don't have good knowledge.

I think that Cobi is pretty good.
>>
>>7277658
>make a tiers image
>invite other anons to fill it in with their opinions
Boom
>>
File: 20181207_hand_held.jpg (340 KB, 731x511)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
I made another album with some additional photos against a white background, so it's not all eye-buzzing carpet and brown cardboard.
https://imgur.com/a/BPN0vZs

>>7277630
>knock off halo ghost
I didn't know what you meant until I googled it, and then I chuckled.
>>
>>7260582
>>7277658
I dont usually shill my own shit but I literally talked a fuckton about PBBG brands worth checking out.

West-wise, Mega Blocks and Cobi are more than good enough for all your non chink needs.
>>
>>7277669

>Lego Tier

-Lego

>Lego Like Tier

-Gudi
-Lepin/Xingbao
-Star Diamond
-Jie Star
-Cobi
-Oxford

>Action Figure Tier

Mega Bloks/Construx

>Good Bootlego

-Kazi
-Sembo
-Winner Blocks
-

>Mediocre Tier

-Woma
-Sluban
-Enlighten
>>
>>7279722
>>Lego Tier

>-Lego

>>Lego Like Tier

>-Gudi
>-Lepin/Xingbao
>-Star Diamond
>-Jie Star
>-Cobi
>-Oxford

>>Action Figure Tier

>Mega Bloks/Construx

>>Good Bootlego

>-Kazi
>-Sembo
>-Winner Blocks

>>Mediocre Tier

>-Woma
>-Sluban
>-Enlighten

>>Crap Tier

>-BlockTech

>>Dollar Store Tier

>-MyBlox
>>
>>7279797
nice one anon

OP, put this list in the next thread!
>>
>>7279722
>Good Bootlego
>-Kazi

>Mediocre Tier
>-Sluban
>-Enlighten

I sure hope you're not referring to the quality of plastic.
>>
>>7279722
Enlighten should be higher up imo
>>
>lego tier
Lego
Star Diamond

>almost there
Gudi

>good enough
Sembo Block
Enlighten
Sluban

>meh
Winner
Kazi
Wange
>>
This is like asking, "Which is better: Star Trek or Star Wars?" There is going to be no objective answer to it. Lego will be at the top, followed by Mega Bloks/Construx, then a bunch of brands pumped out by the same five Chinese factories for foreign and domestic markets, and Best-Lock will be at the very bottom.
>>
>>7282734
What about Cobi?

I didn't know Star Diamond.

I think we're getting into a consensus.
>>
>>7282912
Can't say, I don't have any Cobi.

And I don't think we'll get any consensus, between people liking different things and quality being not very consistent in the lower tiers.
>>
>>7282912
I haven't bought any Cobi in ages, but their quality is pretty good, and they offer many interesting parts like plates with studs on both sides or bricks with antistuds in place of studs, not to mention a wide array of interesting tile sizes and shapes. They generally seem to put a lot of emphasis on having the majority of pieces differ from Lego in some small way, too, for example some of their wedge pieces had no back side, and the equivalent of the 1x1 clip has a round base. Only real quality issue I remember is that many of the accessories would probably break easily if a kid played with them, mostly the barrels of the guns, which are sometimes very thin. Plus their focus on military stuff means the color selection sometimes isn't impressive. Also, their browns and greens don't match with any other brands too well, the brown pieces I have are somewhat close to that weird light brown Lego briefly used in Bionicle and some old Mega baseplates, but that's about it.
>>
File: jj640.jpg (293 KB, 1080x1739)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Enlighten's new theme, which appears to be very loosely based on Journey to the West. Haven't seen it on Ali yet but there are reviews on some chinese sites. The short legs are copied from the new Lego ones rather than the mold which a couple of the booteg companies which seem to only pump out capeshit figs use.
>>
>>7283885
Shit, anyone got a lead on what to search on Ali when these drop? I got a friend who would absolutely love this theme.

Also, how is Enlighten's quality in general?
>>
>>7283885
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI2NTI4NDAxNg==&mid=2247546534&idx=1&sn=819b29b3dd09cb54d7ee44476c827636
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI2NTI4NDAxNg==&mid=2247546843&idx=1&sn=d7a83c1eeb9b34f8dd9efd5ed4be4ba4
Here are the reviews I found, first one is the two small armybuilding sets, the second the pagoda.

>>7283887
Search for "Wukong", that's the theme's name and you generally can find Enlighten's older themes this way. Bear in mind the search results will be littered with DBZ figs even after this is out, though. I have no clue how much time will it take for it to reach aliexpress, the reviews are barely two-three weeks old.
>>
File: monkeylord.jpg (105 KB, 570x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>7283885
These are shit at keeping to the source material.
>>
>>7283881
I see.

I don't like their focus on military stuff... They should try to compete 1:1 with LEGO.
>>
>>7284052
They shouldn't mang. They would stand no chance and have actually found a niche with their military stuff which has kept them in business for quite a long time already. I can see their popularity only increase thanks to the internet.
>>
>>7284060
I see.
>>
File: 20181210_top_pic.jpg (448 KB, 800x744)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
Put this set together a couple of days ago. I recommend it.

https://imgur.com/a/BKEzjjd
>>
>>7284052
Cobi has legions of history buff fans. Competing with lego style and subjects directly wouldnt give them this niche audience anymore.

In general most people wouldnt even give non lego brands a chance if it werent for them doing military shit that lego refuses to touch.
>>
Dear /pbbg/ I could use some advice

I bought a bunch of random parts, and one of the lots is the wrong color.

I've bought from this store before. Slow as balls. The guy sets the package status to shipped, then only mails it out when I send a reminder. There's 9 days until aliexpress closes the order.

What would you do? Ask for the correct parts? Dispute? Maybe just call him a cunt in feedback and forget about it?
>>
>>7285577
Open a dispute, and say they sent you the wrong thing.
>>
>>7248881
Is this still available? I can't find it

>>7265490
this looks amazing, especially the fact that it balances on a pole and there's a music box attached. I just wish you could pay a little extra to get the box included.
>>
>>7285577
I thought Ali was pretty good about refunding if there was a dispute?

>>7285614
>Is this still available? I can't find it
You can probably find someone who's reselling it. They were being shilled hard on conservative websites last month along with some other bootlego.
>>
>>7285577
>What would you do?
Open a dispute and ask for a partial refund for whatever the wrong part of the order was worth. If you just asked the seller to ship the correct item then there's a risk that he'll just give you a fake tracking code, and by the time you realise he hasn't shipped anything you cannot open a dispute anymore.
>>
>>7285605
>>7285631
Thanks anons

>>7285875
Yeah, I want the parts but I expect he'd do exactly that. Oh well, thanks, I filed a dispute, let's see what happens.
>>
>>7285911
You can always reorder the parts, at least then you have an order open and the possibility to dispute if needed. Though if the seller is always slow shipping the orders out then you should probably consider ordering from some other seller, if the item is available.
>>
File: enlightenelves.png (1.15 MB, 1220x1008)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
What do you know about Enlighten? These elves, ents and mecha figures look cool. Are they based on anything by lego?
>>
File: gondor.png (186 KB, 481x417)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
newfag here...I saw these gondor soldiers on aliexpress, but then my friend said that chinese lego bootlegs have lead paint? am I getting memed here?
>>
>>7289884
Memed like the wind!
>>
>>7289884
Just try not to eat them
>>
>>7289880
Apparently LEGO will release Warcraft sets... they probably went ahead and already made their own.
>>
File: DSCN2884.jpg (187 KB, 1200x900)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Picked up Cobi's Sherman and I like it a lot! I'd heard a lot of bad things about the thinner tracks used for the Sherman, but they actually work pretty well. The links are a bit trickier to attach than the wide tracks, but it doesn't take long to get used to it. Didn't have any issues with the thinner links breaking that I'd seen other people report, though I did stress the plastic on one link while I was still figuring out the best method of attaching them (you get several extra track links though, as usual). Perhaps Cobi has revised the plastic on the thin track links to be more flexible and resistant to breakage, as the box indicated an August 2018 production date for my set.

I love the shaping of the hull, I think it looks fantastic, and I like how they simulated the suspension. The turret, however, looks a little too small and set too far back on the hull. The smallness of the turret is exacerbated by the oversized .50 cal on top but it still looks cool.
>>
File: DSCN2872.jpg (228 KB, 1200x900)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>7290540
Cobi also included this laminated game card in the box (the other side is just a picture of the set). Rules and other cards are at cobigames.com, so that's a neat inclusion. Overall a really nice set!
>>
>>7289884
did he also tell you there are alligators in the sewers?
>>
>>7289880
Enlighten is one of the longest lived Chinese clone brands. Most parts have good clutch. I seem to remember somebody posting a mini-review of the mech when it was relatively new, and the verdict was that it was okay. It does require some partsforming.
>>
>>7290007
Unfortunately this will never happen.
>>
>>7290804
There're rumors going out.
>>
>>7290824
I doubt them to be true. Just curious, got a link? Otherwise I will look myself. I really want this to happen.
>>
>>7290832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOxA2fsslTc
>>
>>7289880
>>7290789
yep, that was me: imgur.com/a/Afj3t

I ended up also ordering the castle cannon tank and I hope it's delivered right in time for holidays.

>>7265529
It's a good set if you can get it for cheap. It has its pros (included LED lights, the alternative builds) and cons (the rooftop pool). If you want I can make a full review.

>>7283885
>>7283887
already on Ali as "ENLIGHTEN Goku Sun Wukong"
>>
>>7291112
>imgur.com/a/Afj3t

cool thanks, do you know if anywhere sells just the figures. I just want the elves and the dwarves for my Lord of the Rings collection (I know there are already POGO brand LOTR figures but i wanted some other elves and dwarves for the other characters not in the sets or movies.
>>
>>7290540
Based Cobi posting. The Mega bloks one is a good set but this one is much better shaped and faithful looking. Gonna get any more?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.