[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Jumpchain OP.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>[The Deja Vu EDITION]
Friendly reminder to remain peaceful, have empathy for your fellow jumpers, and have a good time. We can all contribute to a better jumpchain by simply enjoying ourselves and having compassion for each other.

>Thread Jump
This Thread's Jump is: A Certain Magical Index

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>68311944

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain Jump Record
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cglDAFao040dfQhyBcDLOyTDYIwB3kI8uYJi1lfDzw0/edit?usp=sharing

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Thread Theme
Talk about the most interesting backstory your jumper had as a result of the background and perk combination you took for a given jump. How have your builds affected your place in different settings across your chain? What kind of abomination were you, before you even entered the jump, and how did other people react?
>>
You have a thread, quit with the dumb bullshit and do whatever it is you fags do here
>>
Touhou W H E N it's been hours already
>>
Alright, where the hell is some of this stuff in the OP coming from? Did some jackass go to another site and bring their intro over here?
>>
A Certain Magical Index Jump:
Choice Points: 1000

Drawbacks:
Glutton [+100]
Biter [+100]

Background: Spy [-100]

Skills & Abilities
Keikaku Master [-300]
Sorcerer [Free]
Critical [-150]
Esper (Teleportation) [-300]

Gear:
A Certain Washing Machine [-50]
Cross of the Church of England [Free]

Companion Immigration [-100]
Misaka Worst
Sorcerer [Free]
Critical [Free]
Esper (Teleporter) [Free]

Posting a build for the thread jump :D
>>
>>68317641
Likely.
>>
>>68317641
No, I just made some small changes and additions of my own, I hope you like them.
>>
What did you do in Tomb Kings, /jc/?
>>
>>68317663
I lived in a tomb and was a king.
>>
>>68317663
Robbed other kings' tombs. Also peed in Nagash' tomb and made some graffiti in there about how Nagash liked to be anal fucked by Slaneshi demons
>>
>>68317663
be happy that i was undead and not a stupid human
>>
>>68317663
I haven't gone to Tomb Kings yet because Val keeps ignoring me when I ask her for a human option.
>>
File: Necrosphinx.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1311)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>68317663
Spent my time as a Necrosphinx hunting the various groups that stole my shit. Magical artifacts, gold, jewels, even my books full of skeleton puns which I had prepared specifically for this jump! And then I slaughtered a bunch of Skaven because those rat bastards decided to break one of my priceless jewels out of petty spite.
>>
>>68317652
People never like change to their internet things. Look at reactions to Youtube’s format changes and the create your own adventure shit in /cyoag/ for evidence. Don’t do it again.
>>
>>68317732
I admit I probably messed up the OP slightly. I'll change it back next thread, most likely. I don't really know why anyone cares, since no one uses the OP for anything anyway
>>
>>68317663
I tried being a Necrospinx, but because of a drawback I was a giant golden skull instead.

I also had a really cool tomb with imported materials... but couldn't visit it because of another drawback.

So I wandered around the desert as a flying telekinetic skull.
>>
File: konokay.jpg (8 KB, 242x208)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>68317663
Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings
> Age: 1600 [Rolled6]
> Origin: Priest [-100CP]
> Undead Traits [Get a Freebie!]
> Lore of Nehekhara [Get a Freebie!]
> But Of Course My Lord [Get a Freebie!]
> Don’t Kill The Messenger [Get a Freebie!]
> Planning for the Long Term [-100CP]
> A Leech on Two Legs [-200CP]
> Nothing Remains Buried Forever [-300CP]
> Sand Worm [-100CP]
> Tomb [-300CP]
> + Alternative Materials: Dreamstone [-300TP]
> + External Structures [-300TP]
> + Reservoir [-200TP]
> + Golden Cap [-200TP]
> Embalming Kit [Get a Freebie!]
> Undead Men’s Gold [-100CP]
> Wasteland Wanderer [+200CP]
> Scenario: Inglorious Skeletons [VICTORY]

I got banished for some dumb bullshit and so my tomb and all its surrounding architecture were regulated off into the fucking desert boonies.
My pyramid was bright fucking red and SHINED IN THE SUN, and had a ruined city/town surrounding it, and I mostly just tooled around there building stuff alone in empty buildings with sand golems.

But everything changed when ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Arkhan attacked, and I went on a big heroic skeleton bender to defeat him, because fuck that guy! He's a dick!
And then when I defeated him the other priests all agreed that was pretty cool and allowed me back inside the cities.
> Priest: "I can't even remember why we banished you!"
> Me: "Well, I gotta say, it was getting pretty BONELY out there! Nyeh heh heh!"
> Priest: "Oh, that's right, now I remember."
>>
>>68317753
Did you use giant laser eyes to disintegrate anyone that displeased you?
>>
>>68317741
No, just don't make the thread next time. Someone else can do it that knows how and doesn't add a bunch of extra things on.
>>
>>68317652
I like them, but I do not think it will stick unless you stalk the thread and race to push your bourgeois agenda.
>>
>>68317765
Naturally. That should go without saying, like using a big booming voice to make my will known.
>>
>>68317777
Quads of truth.
>>
>tfw try looking up this halfling general mentioned in WHF Dogs of War
>figure he has to be good perk material
>Google just spits up JumpChain shit
>WHAT
>deep Google search now

So.
Remember that halfling general in WHF Dogs of War? Otto von Beersmark?
Yeah, he doesn't exist outside of JumpChain.
>>
>>68317787
well it is old jumpchain, lots of oc is to expected
>>
File: Rias_gremory.jpg (1.39 MB, 4433x5793)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Post DxD builds and/or what did you do in there
>>
>>68317787
Unsurprised.
>>
>>68317787
Otto Von Bismark is a real person in history, anon.
>>
>>68317816
Yes. But that's Bismarck.
As in the real life person.

Not Otto von Beersmark, Halfling General of the Empire of Man.
Read the fucking post, dingus.
>>
>>68317793
Back when creative people made jumps.
>>
>>68317787
You think that’s bad, there’s an Exalted behemoth, two Eldrazi and some Dominions pretender gods in Fall From Heaven
>>
>>68317821
Anon, it's literally just a reference to a real person.
>>
>>68317821
>Read the post
NO
READING IS FOR COWARDS
>>
>>68317787
Lots of jumps have OC companions, what's your point?
>>
>>68317825
I still don't understand how a civ 4 mod became that jump. does this mean a civ 5 lp could be a jump?
>>
>>68317825
>Babylon's shit
Why would anyone add that to their chain? It's just as bad as an SBer jump.
>>
>>68317840
Only if it's really interesting.

I WANT A DOMINIONS JUMP FUCK
>>
File: 1434617113006.jpg (16 KB, 317x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>68317824
>making jumps
>creative
>jumps
>c r e a t i v e

>>68317827
>>68317833
Not that anon, but the problem he's having is that in Dogs of War, Otto's a Nemesis option.
Alongside an entire list of canon enemies like Teclis, The Green Knight, Luthor Harkon, etc.

This isn't an OC companion, this is somebody shoving their OC in alongside a list of legitimate in-universe enemies and going "No take him seriously tho."
Especially given this is Babylon_Guy, who has a track record of such shit.
To give a comparison, this would be like taking the Vortex scenario in Skaven, and instead of fighting those enemies listed at the final battle, fighting five fanfiction protagonists taken from SB plus a random OC the jumpmaker pulled off his refrigerator.
>>
Why are drop in origins usually full of meta crap?
>>
>>68317864
>Enemies have to be canon characters
>What is literally every fucking scaling enemy drawback in jumpchain
>>
>>68317862
I WANT ONE TOO AAAAAAAAAAAA

>>68317840
Sure why not?

>>68317842
Eh, I like big dumb cosmic WWE matches in my chain so I find them fun
>>
>>68317862
https://lparchive.org/Civilization-V-Peace-Walker/
>>
>>68317864
Yup, back when people tried to add in OC that fit the setting, instead of mindlessly copying powers and feats over.
>>
>>68317864
>>68317864
To be fair, the challenge for canon character Morathi is “fug her real good and survive her son’s attention”

Which is kind of retroactively easy now GW retconned away the incest
>>
>>68317876
Because you're not actually part of the world. Your very existence is 'meta' in a way actual backgrounds just aren't.
>>
>>68317892
Fugging Morathi is already a challenge
>>
>>68317876
Because drop in almost by definition doesn't have anything else to base perks on. Some jumps base the perks on a self-insert mc or a villain instead, but that'd usually fit a hero/villain origin better.
>>
>>68317886
good gun skills and perfect memory really fits pokemon huh
>>
Babylon did a lot of bad shit, but Dogs of War is far from egregious.
>>
Fuck this captcha. Should I buy a 4chan pass?
>>
>>68317884
>None of those characters listed in Vortex are real.
Fucking excuse me?

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Mazdamundi#Source
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Kroq-Gar#Source
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Malekith#Source
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Morathi#Source
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Teclis#Source
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Tyrion#Sources

Do your fucking research before you pull that shit again.
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>68317903
>>
>>68317934
>biting the bait
Beast, no.
>>
>>68317932
It lasts for a year so it's not a bad investment if you make a lot of posts.
HiroMoot requires all his shekels to come in the form of bitcoins however. Nobody knows why.
>>
>>68317939
Based and experimental take on the JumpChain formula that catches too much shit.
Sade that Red slandered the jumpmaker into leaving.

>>68317934
Oof
Not a good look
>>
>>68317968
>Based and experimental take on the JumpChain formula that catches too much shit.
I agree but also disagree
>>
>>68317968
It's plagiarism, is what it fucking is. Feel like taking that back?
>>
>>68317934
Nice to see you still hanging around. How're Bloodstained and the assassins going?
>>
>>68317986
>It's plagiarism
Wrong.
It's a combination of a new take on a Warhammer TTRPG adventure, with some flavorful OC added to make it work.
In comparison to some shit jumps, it's pure gold.
>>
>>68317959
Oof, yeah I see now. That sucks, crypto shit makes me feel really weird and uncomfortable so I ain't doing that shit
>>
>>68317996
railroading bad
>>
>>68317934
>thinks a bunch of links will prove he's not a maker who has to pad out perfectly serviceable IPs with his OC garbage in order to get attention.
>>
>>68317996
It's literally plagiarism, and you're scum for tolerating it and so is Babylon for doing it.
>>
>>68318015
Non.
You're just too stuck up about an ultimately meaningless hobby's "legitimacy."
Nobody is making profit from this. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>68317862
Dominions is too big for one jump. It would be best to have a series of jumps that focus on related nations.
Like Ermor, and all of its offshoots would be a single jump.
Then one focusing on the giant nations.
Then one with the Abysians and the Caelans, and their endless rivalry.
etc.
>>
>>68318033
I want a fucking war for the position of Pankrator though. Jumpchain has finally reached the stage where such a thing would actually be accepted
>>
>>68317409
Are you purposefully fucking with the op so it will go through thread filters?
>>
>>68318046
>Not just having that as a Scenario in all of the jumps, that requires you to take all of the jumps if you want to do it

But seriously anon. Dominions is fucking huge, and no single jump could contain it all. At least not without coming off as bland garbage, and/or leaving out a lot of stuff.
>>
claiming this
https://lparchive.org/Civilization-V-Peace-Walker/
>>68318069
just make it a really big jump
>>
>>68318077
By that logic, Warhammer 40,000 should have been restricted to one really big jump.
Or WHFB.
Or Kamen Rider.
>>
>>68318084
Or Fate... actually that one should have happened.
>>
>>68318084
exactly. why not make a really big jump for all tabltetop games
>>
>19 unique IPs
>72 posts
Whew the shitposting has kicked off.
>>
There doesn't need to be more than one jump. Just make it a very big jump that encompasses literally all of fiction forever.
>>
>>68318108
Already have that, but Val's fanboys scream when you post it.
>>
Alright guys, ima Myriad Self myself into a reality where this thread is less shit. See ya.
>>
>>68318135
Bitch you don't have that perk
Otherwise you wouldn't have made that post. You'd have done it already.
>>
>>68318135
>thinking that there is any possibility at all of there existing even one version that /jc/ is good
No perk is powerful enough for that.
>>
>>68318135
>Anon fucks up
>Goes to the reality where everyone on /jc/ is Gohan posting about what a jobber Anon is
>>
>>68318146
>Not using infinite parallel realities for infinite shitposting
>>
>>68318175
If I had Myriad Self I'd always be in the reality where my latest shitpost always harvested hundreds of (you)s.
>>
/pol/ jump when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkBbeWyMIg&list=PLwrzBKzAV6daakdIoa74HuCxVlo7xdsDs&index=11
>tfw the version with hundreds of thousands of views got deleted
>>
>>68318089
>600 CP
>Paint Master
>You know how to thin your paints and apply more than one coat.
>>
>>68318191
>not 1200 CP perk
still makes the jump have an OTB
>>
So the Current Wozes occupy both White and Black colors. And the drawback has an option for a Grey Woz.

If I wanted to make my own Woz, could I fit outside of the black-to-white scale or would that break the theming?
>>
>>68318208
have a trasnparent woz
>>
>>68318208
Have an ultraviolet Woz that is stronger than the other Wozes
>>
>>68318208
Vantablack Woz.
Or Black Woz 2.0.
>>
>>68318174
>>68318180
Meanwhile, in that reality
>>
>Over-Quartzer [1000] – There is a coveted and dangerous power within this world, A hidden potential that taps into the very flow of time itself. The right to rule and destroy space-time itself with but a wave of your hand, to reject the possibilities of loss or defeat and create a future dictated by your whims and nothing else. To be crowned the undisputed tyrant of time itself. This is the power of Oma Zi-Oh, the King of Time. Originally, Sougo Tokiwa was the only one born with this potential, and will steadily awaken into this power as the year goes on.

>At first, this does little to nothing for you. As you expose yourself to more danger and grow in power, you will find the flow of time itself begins to move for you. You will have prophetic dreams about the future, only to find that future was real and you had transmitted your consciousness forward in time. Sometimes, these timelines resemble your wants or subconscious desires, being made real by your mind. Your transformation gadgets and abilities gain individual powers over time, such as being able to undo a few minutes worth of events with the push of a Ridewatch or calling forward a temporal duplicate of a being you possessed the same powers as. As you gain more control of your power over time, you can easily travel through it with barely a thought and accomplish feats such as aging something into dust within seconds. At your peak, you may rewrite the events of a timeline to your own specifications, bring back the dead and giving them lives to your specifications.

>Were you to obtain the power of others through time itself, you too may claim the power of Grand Zi-Oh letting you summon the weapons and temporal copies of those you possess Ridewatches of. You may combine them all into the form of Oma Zi-Oh...a powerful, undisputed form fit for the King of Time, able to use all powers of the Ridewatches you possess with a thought, as well as greatly enhancing your fantastic might over time itself.

Discuss...
>>
>>68318208
Just call him Another Woz.
>>
As someone who hasn’t played Titanfall, how authentic is the jump to canon? Is there any OC? Are there any notable exclusions of canon material?
>>
>>68318277
Magenta is a better colour than gold
>>
>>68318277
>Discuss...
Why isn't that in spanish?
>>
>>68318009
Dude, it is not easy competing with jumps like Dies Irae.
>>
>>68318290
Yeah, the jumpmaker got bitch-made because of Apex Legends and instead of pdating the jump for the Battle Royale, instead made a shitposting version of the jump that was quite frankly a racist depiction of Swedish people.
>>
>>68318298
>Hablaron...
>>
>>68318277
I can finally compete with Time Lords as long as they don’t prep, I guess. Yay?
>>
>>68318311
What
>>
File: 1542557109143.jpg (23 KB, 548x478)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Would the Spectre Ticket from Kingdom Come be able to defeat Trigon from Teen Titans?
And while I'm sure he's weaker than the Spectre from the scenario in DC Occult, would he be able to hold his own against him, and be a meaningful combatant? Or would he be crushed immediately?
>>
>>68318365
Just be a Kryptonian with Speed Force Unity.

This is how you go instant Strange Visitor/Golden Superman.
>>
>>68318365
>he's weaker than the Spectre from the scenario in DC Occult, would he be able to hold his own against him
Here I mean the Spectre Ticket versus the Spectre of the scenario, just in case it wasn't clear
>>
>>68318365
probably. comics > cartoons in terms of power levels most of the time
>>
>>68318277
>[1000]
That better not be the CP cost for this watered down bullshit. 400 would be much more reasonable.
>>
>>68318311
Could you explain?
>>
>>68318365
Crushed. Trigon’s a genuine demon so the Spectre would be perfectly within his jurisdiction. Cartoon Trigon’s weaker than his own daughter once she’s had a Persona-style revelation, and even the comics Trigon has merely conquered a few universes. As for comics Spectre, well...

...yeah
>>
>>68318421
what is there to explain
jumpmaker's a bitch
>>
File: Rias.jpg (651 KB, 700x990)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>68317800
Alright. Here's mine:

Race: Pure-Blooded Devil
Faction: Hell
Background: Noble
Perks:
- Bodacious x5 [200]
- Mana [Free]
- Magic System [Free]
- Grace [Free]
- And a Smile [Free]
- Contract [Free]
- Fluffy White Feathers [100]
- Legacy of the Great War [300] (Power of Destruction)
- Harem King [300]
Sacred Gear: Mirror Alice [100]
Item:
- Noble Title [Free]
Companions:
- Canon Character [50] (Rias)
- Character Creation [50] (Magical clone of Rias)
Drawbacks:
- Dress Break [+100]

Quite simply, Jumper was Rias's (probably more attractive) twin sister. They, Rias, and a clone of Rias made by a mad devil scientist trying to usurp her position in Hell made up the 'Fiery Trio'. Anyone who messed with one messed with them all. While rescuing Rias from the mad scientist, with the help of her clone, Rias was unfortunately infected by her brother and similarly became a big siscon. Jumper didn't complain. Canon was completely knocked off its rails due to all these changes. Luckily it all worked out in the end, and Jumper went off with twin sisters to their next jump.
>>
>>68318365
>Spectre Ticket from Kingdom Come be able to defeat Trigon from Teen Titans?
Should be that version is weak, but not as weak as the bitch in DC's TITANS (streamservice) who got 1shot by raven.
>>
>>68318365
Oh and as for supernatural prowess, he once recreated the big bang. Yeah.
>>
>>68318440
>- Legacy of the Great War [300] (Power of Destruction)
Fun power to delete your limits. Devil Magic is BS.
>>
>>68318429
demons sure make weird sounds, like what kind of onomatopoeia is PWOEE?
>>
Is Myriad Self D4C?
>>
>>68318466
The terrible secret of Hell is that some demons are actually very large animated rubber chickens
>>
>>68318453
It can do that? I didn't know that. I just chose it because it fit the angle I was going for (i.e Rias's twin).
>>
The real question for Zi-O is
Can the J-Revive Ridewatch my companion gets via the drawback, does it only work to murder ME or can it work on other MEs, like those in drawbacks and alternate worlds?
>>
>>68318449
To be fair isn’t Raven kind of like Gohan, and has her dad’s potential but really really doesn’t want to be a universe conqueror?

>>68318449
The Kingdom Come earth later got integrated with the wider DC multiverse and everyone there shown to be on par with other universes. Now that Rebirth has retroactively made absolutely everything canon, that Spectre wasn’t a joke. It’s just that the speed force-unified Flash was really that bullshit. And also technically using one of the primal tools the multiverse runs on.
>>
>>68318488
>It can do that? I didn't know that. I just chose it because it fit the angle I was going for (i.e Rias's twin).
Devil magic is legit: Imagination + Mana = What was Imagined.
>>
>>68318487
>demons are actually very large animated rubber chickens
now everything makes more sense

>>68318507
>Now that Rebirth has retroactively made absolutely everything canon
Wasn't that already in convergence after Supes millyrocked brainiac? Why do writers keep fucking things up.
>>
>>68318511
No. Fuck every single fanfic author that takes some off hand vague bs about devil magic=imagination and assume every devil is legitimately retarded and go on to right about an omnipotent oc. We get one throw away line that’s it’s how devil magic works then see literally nothing else to support it ever again.
>>
File: Butthurt Meter.jpg (159 KB, 780x796)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>68318551
Wow butthurt much?
>>
>>68318568
>dxd fic
>devil oc/si
>devil magic is imagination
>obviously other devils are braindead retards and I’m the only one with imagination
>totally not because magic=imagination might not be true or the full story
>wins everything ever
Every fucking time
>>
>>68318511
Does this mean devil magic is freeform reality warping?
>>
Anyone got some of that NuBee jump that was made with a bot?
>>
>>68318607
Yeah
>>
>>68318601
>Every fucking time
Yeah, that's what being butthurt is like, anon.

>>68318607
As far as we understand from one of the in-setting highest Devil authorities, yes.
>>
>>68318601
Could just be like a green lantern ring. You need to either have a really good imagination to work out how it all works. Demons of astlan magic is kind of like that, you know how to make something hapen it takes less mana to do but if you want you can brute force it by having a general idea and dumpin fuckloads of mana into it. It doesnt do as well and can cause manastorms if you overdo it but its how that magic works
>>
>>68318630
>>68318601
Wait what? I’m confused. There are plenty of times devils say they don’t know a spell or talk about learning or studying spells. If magic is imagination then why don’t they just fucking do everything then?
>>
>>68318648
Likely some degree of this: >>68318634

Honestly, it's up to the writer to make sense of how shit works in DxD because on it's own the setting barely functions.
>>
>>68318656
Wait are you telling me the setting written by a guy who was obviously typing one-handed isn't internally consistent?
>>
>>68318663
Well, I mean, if you wanna get technical, and if you look at it the right way, and if I had to say, in the gentlest way possible...

YES.
>>
>>68318648
>Wait what? I’m confused. There are plenty of times devils say they don’t know a spell or talk about learning or studying spells. If magic is imagination then why don’t they just fucking do everything then?
Because the Devils we usually deal with are kids or super interested in Magic, as opposed to the more freeform Devil Mana Manipulation, because it's ordered and super easy because they just have to learn the trick of the spell and then use Devil Mana Manipulation to shortcut the entire setup. This has allowed the kids to grow super quickly in comparison to the slow build up that is the previous generations, along with the Evil Piece system and every other massive shortcut that the Devils are using to get chad as quick as possible.

The thing about the whole 'imagination' setup is that other than the instinctive bloodline-imprinted magic like Power of Destruction the stuff the Devils can do takes either insane levels of mana OR insane mental constructs.
>>
So, could anyone with knowledge of Cold Steel 3 and 4 answer one doubt I have.Which of the Divine Knights are up for the taking at the start of the CS jumpchain?At the start of the jump Ordine has a pilot,Testarossa is undisposed and Valimar is testing Rean,so how many are still uncontracted?

I know some of the remaining four hadnt been activated since there was a door in Legram Castle but I dont know if Ouroboros snatched any of them in the background or something similar.

Alternatively, one could just pick the trails in the sky drawback and cuck Ordine's pilot.
>>
>>68318511
Is that why Great Red is so powerful, because his power is dreams and therefore just skips imagination directly to just bullshit whatever he needs out of dreams?
>>
>>68318479
Yes, but you get automatic access to all realities instead of a random one per use. And are automatically connected to all realities for back-up, instead of needing to have two or more versions of you in the same reality so one can inherit D4C and the user's soul.
But besides that it's basically the same. Minus the punch ghost, although you probably can give yourself one if you want to. And the rule that things that aren't the user brought from other realities will destroy each other.
>>
You know, I'm actually very surprised that we don't have a Dungeon Meshi jump. It's a great manga, and the one I remember fitting /tg/ the best.
>>
>>68318736
Not that many chapters and still on-going.
>>
>>68318725
Pretty much.
>>
>>68318725
No it’s ‘infinity’. Ophis draws her power from Nothingness which is technically infinite, and Red gets his from Dreams which are also technically infinite, so lots of power.
>>
>>68318725
No, the Great Red is so powerful because his power is dreams, and therefore he is to devils "just imagine stuff" what devils are to humans. He *literallly* just needs to imagine something, and it becomes reality for him. Not strong enough? Imagine's he's stronger. Not fast enough? Imagine's he's faster. Not big enough, or small enough? A thought, and it is so. It's not even a matter of power for him, it's literally just reality because he's less a dragon and more a dragon-shaped embodiment of the very concept of Dreams.
>>
>>68318736
At least wait until they find Laius's sister again
>>
>>68318756
Sounds like he'd get along swell with Oramus
>>
>>68318769
Honestly, it's best if you think of the Great Red as a watered-down and anime-ified version of Oramus.

It's close enough, really.
>>
>>68318756
That’s AGG fanfic GR not canon.
>>
>>68318778
What's AGG fanfic?
>>
>>68318551
I always just figured imagination was just a mistranslation for willpower, so devil magic is only reality warping to the same extent as any other CHA-based caster.
>>
>>68318787
AGG CORE, a fanfic. Great Red goes from powerful dragon (canon) to an ‘Aspect’ who can dream whatever he wants to warp reality. What you said is more in line with that anything actually in DxD.
>>
>>68318804
Fair I suppose. I'll have to go read that fanfic some time. Still, it's already stated that Dragons are "Creatures that represent power", and are literally born from freefloating energy that gains sentience. Dragon or Aspect, Great Red is still basically the same-a living mass of Dream Energy that *is* Dreams more than anything else.

You can even look at the wiki here to confirm me: https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon

Further, the Great Red's power is literally stated to be "Dream Embodiment", which means he gets powers from, warps reality with, and has authority over, dreams. If it sounds like I was wanking him then I'm sorry, but I was honestly just trying to be accurate about him. Great Red is bullshit, even in canon.

https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Red
>>
>>68318801
Pretty sure you can't actually mistranslate imagination and willpower between each other.
>>
>>68318479
D4C?
>>
>>68318848
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

An AC/DC song, as well as a Jojo stand. The song is infinitely superior to the Stand.
>>
Is it a good idea to companion the Joker?
>>
>>68318861
In Persona 5, yes.

Anywhere else, FUCK NO.
>>
>>68318832
>actually, unironically believing wikis
Think about who the hell writes these things. Do you really believe they'll actually be faithful to the story? The whole Dream Embodiment shit sounds like something copypasted from the superpower wiki, and not something that is actually canon.
>>
>>68318861
I struggle to imagine any scenario where it is a good idea.
>>
>>68318861
No because there's 3 of them so they'll use up a lot of slots
>>
>>68318865
>>actually, unironically believing wikis
This cuck just tried to quote some >>68317934
>>
>>68318756
And yet he's stuck in the fucking gauntlet. Almost like he couldn't really just imagine "I'm immune to being sealed into Sacred Gears" and have it be true.
>>
>>68318885
lol wut
>>
>>68318847
I don't know jack about kanji so I'll take your word for it. It's still the main distinction that comes to mind for me when Le Fay explains that human mages have to work out equations and stuff to get their magic to work, IE wizards vs sorcerers.
>>
>>68318885
That's Ddraig. Great Red's still floating in the Dimensional Gap going "Zoom Zoom Iyaan" every few seconds while doing loops.
>>
Hey, newsflash.

DxD is fucking stupid.
>>
>>68318832
DxD fans like to wank GR as having ‘conceptual’ dream power, boosted gear as having ‘conceptual’ doubling powers and rias and her brother as having ‘conceptual’ destruction. They don’t, they have some abilities that have the same idea or themes but they get wanked as being way beyond anything actually seen in the story.
>>
>>68318885
Ddraig is not Great Red bro. Ddraig may have been a kick ass fuck-off powerful fuck mothering dragon but he's still in reality and thus not Great Red, who runs around outside time and space and dimensions in the void outside reality because he'd break the world.

God literally couldn't even seal Great Red in canon if He wished to.
>>
>>68318895
>Zoom Zoom Iyaan
Great Red and Apollon are fans of Oppai Dragon. Nice.
>>
>>68317800
>Divine Dividing + Boosted Gear
>Been Around the Block
Would this mean that Draig and Albion start the jump less hostile than usual?
Also, since the Balance Breakers are basically gundams, which one should I use for a combined form?
>>
>>68318912
But can Great Red defeat great big anime tiddies?
>>
>>68318905
Fair enough I suppose. In the end though there's a simple and absolute truth: >>68318902

It's a shitpost, but it's right. This is a series made purely for boobs, and has stupidity and ridiculous powers mostly as a backdrop to boobs.

You might be right, I might be right, but either way: it's up to the writer for how they want to determine what Great Red is and does, and how much he even matters compared to boobs.
>>
>>68318919
Why would he?

That's legit his answer to that exact problem.
>>
>>68318919
Literally nothing in the series beats great big anime tiddies.

Nothing.
>>
>>68318933
That's not true, a dragon's D is the greatest power, because it can control the boobs
>>
I literally just went to DxD to pick up Senjutsu. Is that worth it? I can probably murder Trihexa and most likely will to eat him, as I power up from consuming demons and iirc he's a demon.
>>
>>68318863
>Anywhere else, FUCK NO.
hbt victim boys, won't he like BIG BAT COCK?

>>68318866
>any scenario where it is a good idea.
Heard the romero version surfs and is a fun type

>>68318872
>they'll use up a lot of slots
good point
>>
>>68318989
Nah because the Senjutsu option in the DxD jump actually gives you Touki because Heavens is a good author but he didn’t actually know DxD that well.
>>
>>68318998
I mean, I assume you're wrong. Just because the perk doesn't refer to Touki.
>>
>>68319009
The description is literally what Touki does but it’s named Senjutsu
>>
>>68319009
Jumpmaker doesn't know how to write his own IP.
News at 11. Nobody ever saw this coming.
>>
>>68319013
Touki is only the strengthening technique. The perk also mentions sensory enhancements, which is what Koneko uses.

What it doesn't mention are the "bedroom arts" that Koneko supposedly knows, so I just fanwank those in.
>>
>>68319028
And the stuff Kuroka does, along with (iirc) the chakra stuff old sun wukong does. It’s basically life force magic when the description is for Touki with a little bit of actual Senjutsu. Feels like Heavens got them mixed up a bit while writing it.
>>
>>68318832
Wonder what having dream authority from another jump would do for you here...
>>
>>68319043
Nah you’re getting Senjutsu, Touki which is related to it, and Youjutsu which is basically youkai magic, all mixed up. The perk isn’t wrong but your correct in that it doesn't give full details on Senjutsu, only mentioned life sensing and physical enhancement (Touki).
>>
You do realize, the perk might just give all of that though, don't you?
>>
>>68319076
My bad then. Sorry.
>>
Friendly reminder that HeavensAnon has opened up the jump claim to anybody who wants to change it or do whatever.
So you know.
You could do the fixes yourself.
>>
>>68318921
Man, it's not even good boobs.
It's a middle schooler giggling about how he likes boobs and drawing circles in a notebook. "LOOK I MADE A SONG ABOUT BOOBS HAHA AREN'T I FUNNY"
"THE LYRICS ARE BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS"
"I LOVE BOOBS"

This shit isn't even fit to be called garbage.
>>
>>68319097
You're sadly right.

That's what fanfiction is for, though. To make something worthwhile out of crap settings. Or make our own crap. Either way.
>>
File: 156023951-352-k208064.jpg (37 KB, 352x550)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>68318918
This with white instead of blue
>>
>>68319094
That would require hard work and effort and what if people don't praise me?

Better just complain about it
Maybe shitpost and wank a lil
>>
>>68319112
we're already well aware of your shitposting habit, Beast.
>>
>>68319126
Die in a fire HOAnon
>>
>>68319126
>>68319133
Now kiss.
>>
>>68317934
How's Bloodstained going?
>>
>>68319133
Why do you hate human options so much?
>>
>>68319185
Drown, HOAnon
>>
>>68319199
A theory.

Perhaps Human Option Anon desperately craves human options, because they themselves are not human?

Or maybe I'm just shitposting and bored.

What's your favorite pet, /jc/? I'm partial to my sweet little Baby Sun Eater myself.
>>
>>68319227
I still like the theory he walked in on his mom getting knotted and has flashbacks every time he sees anything that isn't human.
>What's your favorite pet, /jc/? I'm partial to my sweet little Baby Sun Eater myself.
I have a pet spider! She's the size of a horse! She's very nice though, very shy and affectionate.
>>
We need a ccg jump lady onion is adorable.
>>
>>68319256
ccg?
>>
>>68319256
Venerable White would be the best bro companion.
>>
>>68319260
Cultivation Chat Group
>>
>>68317663
Not sure yet. Don't know too much about WHF, but I decided to do something stupid and am still trying to workshop it in my brain.
Actually, on a related note, how crazy would you say a setting getting invaded by 12 Jumpers using different faction jumps get?
>>
>>68319260
Cultivation chat group, lady onion has an amazing secret technique. Surrender!

>>68319261
Which one? Senior white or white rabbit?
>>
>>68319278
Utterly fucked and not resembling the original setting in any respect.
>>
>>68318610
>>
>>68319227
>What's your favorite pet, /jc/? I'm partial to my sweet little Baby Sun Eater myself.
The sun eater is pretty great, yeah. I also like the Ether Drake from Stellaris and Baby Ogdru Jahad. For some reason, I seem to pick up a lot of baby space monsters...

Favorite is probably the tiny angel from Actraiser tho. I just like her singing.
>>
>>68319283
Senior White, yes.
>>
File: Xiao Xiao.png (305 KB, 319x523)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>68319256
Oh, they finally got to that bit in the manga? Yeah, she is adorable.
>>68319227
Rainbow snek is my fav usually.
>>
>>68319307
Hey, at least it'd still be better than AoS, right?
does it help that they'd all be alternate versions of the same person?
>>
>>68319311
...Why do I almost want to jump this?!
>>
>>68319311
Book of homo-sex is best origin desu.
>>
>>68319311
I want this to be an actual jump
>>
>tfw you want to be a Devil in DxD because of all the benefits, but don't want to give in to the authors devil wank
>>
>>68319400
The author has moved on to breast and alien robot wank, for what that’s worth
>>
File: RCO019_1491998362.jpg (702 KB, 1600x1230)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>68318610
That looks like a doctor strange villain
>>
File: 1272589720730.jpg (46 KB, 402x300)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Would you pay $10,000 for a fully immersive VR?
You could use it to have extremely realistic Jumpchain-like adventures, but it wouldn't be real, it'd run at a 1:1 rate with "irl time", you'd have to pay a subscription fee of $1,000 a month, and it'd involve getting a jack installed at the back of your head - another $5,000 expense if you're in the US, probably a bit less if you live in a country with a healthcare system.
If you would, COULD you? How would you afford your new addiction?
>>
>>68319421
I'd sell my house. I'd fucking do it.
>>
>>68319421
Don't even have the cash for it, I would love to though.
>>
>>68319421
> you'd have to pay a subscription fee of $1,000 a month
No.
>>
>>68319411
That does make me feel better.
>>
>>68319445
That'd get you, what, about $100,000?
90k after the system gets installed, 85k after the implant.
You'd still need somewhere to live, so for a cheap apartment, sharing it with others, maybe $500 a month?
And the 1k a month subscription fee.
And you'd still need to eat, and pay for stuff like insurance and utilities, so let's say another $500.
That's 2k a month, that'd give you around 40 months, or roughly 4 years of fun before your funds ran out, if you spent all the time you could in the pod, and didn't have any other means of income.
>>
>>68319421
>Subscription fee of 1,000$
I mean, in most of Western Europe that could be doable for a lot of people as long as they did things like not using a car. Not really that horrible.
>>
>>68319421
I would if I could comfortably keep it going for as long as I live.
>>
>>68319500
>comfortably keep it going
What does that mean?
>>
>>68319504
To still be able to afford rent and food on the side and presumably without working myself to death, or working at all if possible.
>>
>>68319400
Just be a dragon instead. EARN the wank.
>>
>>68317934
>hours without responding
Guess we know you don't give a shit about your jumps enough to respond
Should have seen that with Nioh and how you fucking left for a year and didn't consider us important enough to tell that you dropped it, but that just shows you're nothing but a piece of shit.
>>
>>68319525
Yeah be a dragon. You can be on par with Albion & Ddraig before they were sealed for 900cp.
>>
File: 1568290575023.jpg (122 KB, 733x797)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Question for anyone who writes or reads writefaggings. What qualities in a JC writefagging would you say make for enjoyable reading?

I've tried my hand at it a few times in the past, but always get frustrated, because whatever I wrote for my chains usually ended up in the form of "this happened, and then this happened, and then this happened". Even if there was a logical through-line or coherent sense of causality, the events never ended up as being particularly impactful or engaging. I'm as amateur as a writer can be, so I don't have the slightest clue what secret ingredients I seem to be missing to make something that someone else might actually want to read.
>>
>>68318992
>hbt victim boys, won't he like BIG BAT COCK?
He’s been running around for years with a “BANG” flag up his ass just waiting for Batman to try.
>>
Man we could do with some Shadowverse/SnB/Granblue Fantasy jumps.
>>
>>68319611
When you make it
>>
>>68319525
True, that is a nice option. Now I just need to figure out an appropriate power for a dragon to have.
>>
>>68319611
Make them.
>>
>>68319421
Too rich for my blood. I'm not some loser who needs to be absolutely spoonfed all of my fun, either, and there's no guarantee I'd actually enjoy the system. Movies are already hit-and-miss for me, so how disappointing would a VR experience at this price be if it turned out to be shit in execution?
>>
>>68319611
Didn't someone try to claim Granblue a week or so ago, just to get shouted down by anons until they gave up?

I wasn't paying much attention at the time, so I may be misremembering.
>>
>>68319608
Just don't post it, anon.
You'll get shitpost, get yelled at for jumping incorrectly even if you take so much as the wrong 100 CP perk.

It's just not worth it. Don't stress yourself. Just do a bullet-point timeline for your jumps and you can figure out how to write from that later.
>>
>>68319638
Shit's probably overloaded with microstransactions and ads anyway, if even "triple" "A" gaming is
>>
>>68319608
What you need, and what I add to ensure the same problem doesn't hit me, is a bit of chaos.

Find pivotal moments in a given writing-moments where you write "I'm about to do X", and roll a die. Put some rules and keep some honesty in it; for me I have "Low roll, and something horrible happens along with failure, low-mid, and failure ensues, mid, bland success, mid-high, and it's a good success, high roll, and something amazing happens in addition". It's not really adding rules to the chain as it is injecting a bit of chaos to write about, and helps add twists and extra events where normally I just end up going "I do this, then this happens, then this, then this..."
>>
File: w2kQpDX.png (1.24 MB, 1136x640)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>68319619
If it were me I'd take a Gate of Babylon knock-off. Dragons are supposed to collect huge hoards, so a way to weaponize all of your loot would be thematically-appropriate. And also less bullshit than the real thing since you have to go out and actually collect stuff for your vault instead of just owning it from the start because Nasu says so.
>>
>>68319608
Focus on memorable parts of your adventures. Narration gloss over is for when nothing interesting is happening.

Also, if nothing interesting happens in an entire Jump, don’t Jump it. Yes, I know you want to Jump it for the powers or the waifus or whatnot, but you’re jumping for story now. If there’s no story, don’t bother. Maybe as a montage, but then they can’t give you anything genuinely important.

Remember that even when nothing in the setting can harm you, there’s still conflict to be had in wanting to achieve your goals. Especially if these goals end up in conflict - e.g., no killing people who haven’t committed a serious crime vs. accomplishing a task that would be a lot easier if you just killed some obstructive asshole who is still on the level.

It’s probably easiest if you pick an overarching goal for your Chain, and then cut it when you’re done with it.
>>
>>68319608
Honestly, you should be writing for you. Do what you find enjoyable, not what you think others would enjoy. Good writing technique comes with time and practise, so set out to write in a way that lets you get that practise.
As for more specifics, I'd probably need to actually read something you've written to help more.
>>
>>68319649
>get yelled at for jumping incorrectly even if you take so much as the wrong 100 CP perk.
Except that's helpful for making Anon not make incorrect choices
And if he insists on making those choices, we can be sure that they're a cuck and not worth advising or reading past that.
>>
Psst. Hey you. Yeah you. You know that jump you're meant to be working on? Get to it. We're watching.
>>
>>68319760
I'm trying.
>>
File: _ (1).jpg (57 KB, 480x660)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>68319760
Assigned Male
>>
>>68319760
Okay but first you got to tell me how you're meant to balance capstones against each other properly because I can't get that right.
>>
>>68319760
Sorry, but I don't want to work on any of the 3 or 4 jumps I thought I would be able to try to make.
>>
>>68319760
I deleted all of my WIPs. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>68319760
yeah but should I make the scavenged modern items item scale to future jumps?
>>
>>68319760
Still can’t think of good perk lines for half the origins.
>>
>>68319760
>You know that jump you're meant to be working on?
The one that nobody wants except to shitpost and scream at me for not doing this that or the other thing?
>>
>>68319789
It is classier not to.
>>
>>68319800
fair enough. Atilla's SMG and bike are pretty small peanuts to Maria being a snatcher and Napoleon uploading himself into vic viper anyway
>>
>>68319760
Why? I could drop a 100% perfect jump and all it would do is make people shitpost and screech at me for the rest of forever while I am here then if I get anything a tiny bit wrong or I need to change literally anything it will just get worse.
>>
>>68319799
>>68319827
I don't know where this meme came from, when I've made jumps I've got almost nothing but either helpful criticism or builds. The one or two people who obviously want to start shitposting about it can easily be ignored.
>>
>>68319827
This would only happen if you are BeastAnon or push content dissimilar to what we are accustomed to.
>>
>>68319827
>while I am here
Have you not been paying attention? They’ll keep screeching into the void for years after you’re gone just in case you might be lurking.
>>
>>68319663
>>68319619

Since I can't find the screencap, consider a power that animates your horde.

Someone tries to steal your gold, your gold stands up and beats them to death.

Final battle? command your horde to flow up and armor you like an absurdly blinged-out symbiote.
>>
>>68319874
I was trying something similar a while ago, kept trying to create antimatter coins as a trap but my horde kept exploding and wiping out mountains so I gave up.
>>
>>68319841
Then consider yourself lucky.
Which jumps, by the way.
>>
>The A.T. Field is quoted as needing a massive 180 million kilowatts (1.8 X 1011 watts) to penetrate

Why couldn't they just use nukes again?
>inb4 muh civilians
>inb4 N2 bombs are just as powerful as nuclear bombs
>>
>>68319964
>forgetting about angel lasers
>forgetting about that one angel whose attack is just fucking falling out of the sky
>forgetting about Leliel
>forgetting humanity is the final angel
>>
>>68319964
>hmm ah yes that angel is landing right on our base and is likely to fuck humanity up right properly if it gets in
>the best weapon for this job is an indiscriminate nuclear bomb to annihilate everything
>>
>>68319964
>nb4
If you already know the answer, what was your point?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.88 MB, PDF)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PDF
>>68319725
It was me asking. I was trying to be sneaky.
This is the most complete writefagging I've managed to scrape together. Though, admittedly, this suffers the least from the issues I mentioned, since I delete pretty much everything else in shame almost immediately.

>>68319760
Baby steps Anon, baby steps.
That's what I keep telling myself, at least.
>>
>>68319964
>180 million kilowatts
Isn't that all the energy in japan?
That should be more than the watt in an nuclear bomb, right?
Can someone who actually knows anything about physics confirm?
>>
>>68319874
>>68319663
While that does seem interesting, it doesn't sound like it could stand up to the bs that is Divide/Boost.
>>
>>68319964
Muh civilians is a pretty big concern, as is collateral damage considering they want to protect the place they're defending, not destroy it.

The penetration was also focused on a single point, not a bomb that'd spread out, so even a stronger nuke is unlikely to help much there. Even getting through the field, many Angels are almost as tough physically as well, so the spread damage of a bomb won't help. Considering how close most angels are to the city, usually right inside of it, and the level of nuke you'd need to potentially kill both the AT Field AND the Angel or even just seriously injure it, you'd be guaranteed to wipe out Tokyo-3 and potentially the base below.
>>
>>68319964
>watts
Sounds like nukes won’t work because they can’t provide sustained force. If you’re not delivering 180M Joules per second, the Field is coming back up.
>>
>>68320124
Sorry, 180GJ. Missed the Kilo.
>>
>>68320021
It's funky math and kinda confusing. It should have been given in joules because a watt is a joule of energy delivered over one second. Anyway, no. A nuke delivers far more than 180 gigajoules of energy, the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were tiny by today's standards and still delivered 63 terajoules and 84 terajoules respectively. The W88 can hit just under 2,000 terajoules delivered in each warhead. One should be enough to kill it, the other 8-14 definitely.
>>
>>68320019
Alrighty! Lets do this.
First thought: Descriptions. I'd say you probably need to describe your scenery. Colour the world, as it were. What is the temperature like? Is it sunny? Noisy? What are your surroundings? That kind of thing. Doesn't need to be much, nor said often, but just occasionally try and include it.
next: Images, some get in the way of the text somewhat.
Again, back to descriptions, doing the script version of speech generally conveys less information. You don't know the tone of voice/inflections. Are they happy? Sad? Musing? Especially in long conversations, where you don't even know what they are doing at the same time. Are they fidgeting? Standing straight? Flinching?

That said, the actual quality of writing is fairly good. Speech flows nicely, story progresses ok, though the massive time skip at the beginning was a bit disappointing. I, at least, would have liked to see a bit more of how they are reacting to this new world. The getting used to it etc. There was barely any reaction to even landing in pokemon at the start. I would have expected some kind of react at that point other than immediately setting off to find your starter.

But for all that, that is just my take. I'm by no means an arbiter of what is good writing.
>>
>>68320021
Hah, no. The Tsar Bomba would be producing an average of 30.000.000.000.000 times that paltry 180 million kilowatts during the entire fission-fusion process.

Of course, >>68320068 has a point with the collateral damage and the spread.
>>
>>68320124
Wait, isn't it the other way around?
1 W= 1 J/second
So the shorter you apply those 180 GJ the more watt.
>>
>>68319311
Thanks homie
>>
Sooo...you guys are saying that me thinking i could tank a nuke easily in my NGE angel alt-form was actually complete bullshit?

I think i need to rewrite some parts of one of my chains
>>
>>68320257
No, the series just doesn't really handle one energy measurement right. If you look at the actual events that happen in the series, nukes aren't a big deal. It's better to look at that rather than the energy joules thing.
>>
>>68320021
>Isn't that all the energy in japan?
In evangelion, yes. Not sure about IRL

>That should be more than the watt in an nuclear bomb, right?
Nah. See, "all the energy in japan" is a continual thing. Power plants constantly generating energy for people to use.

The nuke, on the other hand, blows its load in less than a second. But it's a big one.
>>
>>68320281
>The nuke, on the other hand, blows its load in less than a second. But it's a big one.
But that just increases the wattage of a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>68320169
Those seem like fair comparisons. It'll probably be ages before I'm confident enough to even touch this chain again. But I'll try to keep all that in mind when I inevitably go back to revise it... again.
>>
>>68320257
N2 weapons are stated by the series to be effectively the same as nuclear bombs, just without the radiation. Even the one used really early on was pretty nuts, I believe someone once worked out the yield to be a couple gigatons and it left a pretty crazy crater. That one only managed to hurt Sachiel a bit and it was back to normal soon enough, and the angels for the most part get stronger and tougher as they go. Zeruel, the toughest and the one you're probably most like if you focused on the physical stat angel perk instead of the weird angel one, was totally unaffected by a similar explosion as Sachiel, didn't even break the AT field.
>>
Alrighty! About to jump into World Seed!

If someone could give me a summary of events that happen in the novel given I've never read it, I'd be incredibly greatful.
>>
>>68318135
The realities have to be possible.
>>
>>68320331 (me)
grateful*.

...Maybe I should start working on this next writeup tomorrow, after I get some sleep.

...Not heading to bed yet though, still not quite feeling tired.
>>
>>68320316
Yeah? That's what I was saying.
>>
File: boop.jpg (315 KB, 945x843)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>68320324
Always happy to help. And if you ever want more (probably amateur) advice when you do start writing again, feel free to hit me up. Or use a proper writing advice site, which will probably be more helpful than lil' old me.
>>
>>68320234
My assumption is that you have to continually apply 180GW to it to keep its shield down. Otherwise they wouldn’t be providing the measurement in a “per second” unit. So the reason a Nuke won’t work is that it’ll shatter the shield instantly, then the shield comes right back up and only a little bit of the force goes through.
>>
>>68320344
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.
>>
>>68320377
This is correct. AT fields generally come up straight away after being broken through if you're not continually taking them down. Easy for Evangelions since they can just use their own AT fields to keep it down constantly but a lot harder with most other things.
>>
>>68319311
>It's home to Cuphead and Mugman
>>
>>68320377
Nukes have a heck of a lot more force than 180 GJ behind them and would pass a lot more force than you're thinking to the Angel behind it. That's not even a firecracker by nuke standards. Heck, the FOAB alone could knock down an AT field briefly with its 184 GJ yield, let alone an actual nuclear weapon.
>>
>>68320043
Maybe your hoard also contains Sacred Gears you've taken from other people? Or maybe weird shit like spells and techniques taken from people you've beaten?

If you go for breadth over depth, there's a chance there'll be SOMETHING in there that somehow counters it.
>>
>Angels can be killed by a man with a bomb
I didn't know Gohan wrote Evangelion.
>>
>>68320482
That...makes a disturbing amount of sense.
>>
>>68320410
I have to admit, I don’t really know how to do the math for a nuclear weapon applying some proportion of its energy to a barrier that breaks if it takes X amount of energy and then reforms after Y units of time, and what said barrier would do to the expansion pattern of the heat and force before it breaks. I’m sure someone does, but probably not on this thread. Still, I feel like if it comes back up quickly enough, only short bursts of that heat and force will actually get through, which results in a situation like in the Anime where Sachiel gets damaged but not outright destroyed.
>>
>>68320482
>he hadn't "gifted" an Angel with the old "black hole in a box" trick
>>
>>68320518
>he hasn’t taken Priority Hunt and “gifted” an Angel with the old “dick in a box” trick
>>
>>68320482
>Son gets sent away at a very young age
>Comes back to father only to get thrust into the middle of battle
>Suffers physical and psychological torture
>Is forced to battle all while his mother desperately just wants him to stop and stay safe
>Father is utterly uncaring about his hatred of battle and forces him to continue to fight
>Everyone around him is fully eager to battle, putting incredible pressure on him.

Again, it makes a disturbing amount of sense.
>>
>>68320331
Spoilering because I actually dislike how freely we spoil stuff.
>Story takes place a bit in the future
>Professional gamer gets a VR pod for a new game
>Plays the game for a bit and fucks around
>Whoops, the pods are pumping magic into the real world and now the game's powers are real and monsters have started spawning
>Main character builds a spaceship to leave Earth because shit is going to start getting real bad real fast
>Flies around having space adventures and helping other races adapt to magic being real now
>Becomes an ambassador to a race of chuunis and has a 5-year timeskip
>Human supremacists ruin everything and declare war on the entire universe
>More space adventures as he tries to find their boss
>Turns out the boss was actually a god who wanted to kill everything because he thought the current system was stupid
>MC fights him, but then the god uses his god powers to kill the mc, but that's against the rules so the god gets killed in combat with another god
>MC ascends to godhood because his Grove grew to the size of a universe a couple chapters ago, then all the gods make a new universe to keep the cycle going
>Also, most of the main cast dies in the epilogue. This is especially bad because the nature of the setting means that, in every future universe, some of his companions will never exist in the first place, and one will live and die as a dumb animal.
>>
>>68320610
...Well, alright then. I've got my work cut out for me there.

Thanks for the heads up!
>>
How many of you jump settings you don't know anything about? How do you get any enjoyment out of it, you can't exactly imagine what happens? Do you just want the perks and time skip the rest?
>>
>>68320410
That was just the energy required to power the sniper positron rifle, we don't actually know the specifics of that super-magitech giant rifle. It's clearly established than N2 bombs, which are as strong as at least low-yield nuclear bombs, at best can stop for several hours a non defense oriented angel, but not kill it.
We also know that the same positron rifle wasn't able to damage another angel because it was too far away and its AT Field just tanked it.
>>
>>68320663
In those jumps I generally dont give a shit about the plot and go about and do my own thing. Research and development, production, the acquisition of waifus, that kind of thing.
>>
>>68320663
I don't. No clue how or why people do that, it'd be way too boring.
>>
File: Irrelevant FAGhan.jpg (59 KB, 637x566)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>68320257
Just be like Leliel and-

>>68320482
>Gohan wrote Evangelion
>mfw it makes perfect sense

nevermind don't bother
>>
>>68320663
Actually, quite a few. And honestly, it does a few things for me, and little of it is powergrabbing. It gives me more freeform writing "permission" as I'm not shackled down by the idea that "okay, this has to happen, so...", and that's valuable to me for practicing my actual writing skills. It exposes me to new series and settings, which I can adapt to, and even just lets me find new things to read or enjoy. The only time I've really done a "time skip it" kind of experience was in Achron, where my Jumper had no IC way of knowing that literally anything would happen due to being stuck in the distant past. They ended up jumping out before anything really *could* happen, making them feel as if they must have missed something but utterly unsure what. Even then, I still got in a good thousand words for that write-up.
>>
>>68320663
I get powers out of it and sometimes waifus that I just google'd
>>
>>68320438
Huh, that is a good point.

>Maybe your hoard also contains Sacred Gears you've taken from other people? Or maybe weird shit like spells and techniques taken from people you've beaten?
So defeat someone and claim whatever you want? Seems nifty.
>>
>>68317800
I'm highly tempted to take Annihilation Maker so I can create a new species of insect called boo-bees whose stings make girls stacked.
>>
>>68320610
>Last spoiler
How did things get that bad?
>>
>>68320558
>tomboy girl who is attracted to him but doesn't understand him without a psychotic break
>science lady has an ambiguously hostile and/or sexual relationship with either his father or his father's friends
>some of the most nasty, traumatic Angels absorb the MC
>every time son gets cocky the universe conspires to break his very spirit

Huh.
Huh, the dots just keep connecting.
>>
>>68320663
I don't. I do jump settings I don't know that much about, but not stuff I have no idea whatsoever about.

Though I do look at jumps for stuff I don't know anything about, which occasionally gets me to check out whatever it was based on. Stellaris comes to mind, as do a couple of the comics or anime jumps.
>>
>>68320043
>Divide and Boost
Reminder that those are techniques that the dragons DEVELOPED later on when they fought each other after their main powers were ineffective. Their actual powers were a poison mists that corrupts and kills anything, including gods, and a fire that burns everything and even destroys the soul, including gods. For some reason, they were immune to each other's powers, so they started fighting and inventing new techniques to kill each other.
>>
>>68320257
depends if you're one of those guys that takes data given in anime and comics at face value (like taking pokedex entries seriously)

They just give some retarded number in the show, but at the same time say that the N2 bombs are as strong as nukes and they do basically nothing to the angels.
Write it however you want, but it's clear that the intention of the NGE writer(s) was to say "most conventional weaponry, including nukes, can not really pierce AT fields or harm angels"
>>
>>68320728
I swear, the longer you think about it the more dots just line up like that.

...But I'm heading to bed now. Mind connecting some more dots for me to wake up to later on?

Night everyone!
>>
>>68320726
The epilogue takes place, like, 900 years after the last chapter, so people just kind of die.

Has for the "will never exist in any future universe" things, that's just how the universe reset thing works. When the universe gets recreated, the new universe is exactly the same as the previous one except for the fact that everyone who ascended to godhood in the previous universe does not exist in this one. Companions that were created due to his actions will therefore never exist in any subsequent universes. One of them was also an animal who took on human form an intelligence due to his actions, since the odds of that happening again are really low she'll exist as an animal, and probably get eaten by something bigger than her, in every universe from now on.
>>
>>68320679

I assume most of the difference between a nuke and the rifle is that the rifle's energy is focused on a single point. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that AT fields are much more effective at blocking things like heat and kinetic energy then they are the high-energy more exotic stuff.
>>
>>68320810
I prefer my isekai LNs, where the guy ends up with his waifus as part of his god-harem.
>>
>>68320810
Uh, didn't they have Aura Surgery and stuff? Seems like he could have just given them extra lifespan and have them remain at their prime forever.

That seems just a godawful thing to have to live with for all of eternity.

>>68320840
Same.
>>
>>68320853
They did have that stuff, but one of them got tired of living and just decided to pass on. Two more got killed by a monster.
The fox loli is still alive though.
>>
>>68320738
>Reminder that those are techniques that the dragons DEVELOPED later on when they fought each other after their main powers were ineffective.
I forgot about that.

>My invincible power is not working! I know, I'll just make something more bs than before.
Oh yeah, this is a shounen, and dragons are the race of shounens here. Makes me wonder if other dragons could learn to pull off Divide or Boost.
>>
speaking of NGE
If i take "high energy reaction" i'm able to
>fabricate devices out of your soul that in turn interact with normal physics
Does that mean i can make my own soul-nukes and launch them in soul-ICBMs?
>>
>>68320632
Taking "Is it possible to learn this power? Not from the protagonist" put you ahead of 99% of the setting. Seriously.

If you take Championship and Main Character Syndrome on top of that and then try just a tiny bit, you will leave everyone else in the dust.
>>
>>68320908
If Ramiel can make a futuristic torus reactor/particle accelerator that can fire a mountain-melting particle or energy beam, making 'normal' weaponry should be clearly possible.
You might lose a lot of 'soul-mass' that way however, so take all the soul regeneration perks as well
>>
>>68319097
You say that like it’s a bad thing
https://youtu.be/dcYlytyuKsc
>>
>>68320632
It’s worth noting that the MC will solve the plot, so you can just ignore everything and travel around.
>>
>>68320908
An NGE angel with a giant machine gun firing soul-bullets sounds pretty amazing
>>
>>68320902
Probably not. AT Fields are only able to affect a limited area and they interact with the world mostly by altering its properties within a specific radius. So you couldn't launch a soul ICBM because your AT Field itself isn't actually a physical object or force but rather a field within which the laws of physics and reality become warped by the separation of your self. Saying that you can "make an ICBM" out of it is the equivalent of asking whether you could make a physical nuclear missile directly out of the Force from Star Wars and launch it using a Force ICBM. The Force isn't a physical entity, it's a manipulative power. The same goes for AT Fields, they're just passively active and are capable of far more precise and refined control over the forces of reality but within a much more limited area around yourself.

It's possible that with enough skill with your AT Field you can just fabricate the matter around you into a literal nuclear missile and launch it at whatever you want. Or you could pull a Ramiel and create a nuclear explosion right in front of you by tearing the matter around you apart for energy, altering your AT Field to funnel the blast into a directed wave or beam. You could potentially even make something as complex as a Tokamak for fuel by altering your AT Field to generate extremely powerful electromagnetic fields, stripping matter around you of their particles, gathering them up into a single-file beam, and then using the fusion reaction to propel those densely packed particles at relativistic speed. Or you could just pull together all the matter around you and use it as fuel for a single massive nuclear explosion centered on yourself, which you'd survive due to your AT Field but which everything around you probably would not. But just making a missile out of your AT Field directly wouldn't work.
>>
>>68321222
Oops, meant to quote >>68320908.
>>
>>68320908
I wonder how it’d interact with Soulfire.
>>
>>68320663
Do you read books you don't know anything about?
Do you watch films you don't know anything about?
Do you play games you don't know anything about?

I do all these things and I jump setting I know nothing about as well. It is part a the learning process.
>>
>>68321222
You can use your AT field to cut form a distance and damage large areas, I wouldn't be so sure about that. All the lasers that the angels display are just AT field applications.
>>
>>68318918
I'd go with Reborns Gundam. It's red and white and switches between modes.
>>
>>68319760
>Get to it
I can't, still waiting for more info on Silksong
>>
>>68319841
>>68319951
>No answer.
Every time I ask that to an Anon. I get no answer.
>>
>>68321510
No, the lasers are generated from the S2 energy reactor organs inside the Angels. If anything it's the core that does it, not the AT Field.
Also remember the S2 stands for Super Solenoid, so there is a nonzero chance that the Angels get their power from Spiral Energy.
>>
File: Ozpin.png (145 KB, 506x575)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>Alright Oz, I'll steamroll the Grimm offscreen, but in return I get to attend your academy and whip my dick out whenever and wherever I please.
>"It's already out."
>WHENEVER AND WHEREVER
>>
>>68321837
>Ozpin is eating lunch
>Jumper is standing on the table, stark naked
>WHENEVER AND WHEREVER
>>
>>68321790
The supplementary material from the NGE 2 game actually does say that it's Spiral Power. Not in so many words, TTGL wasn't out yet, but it is the power of spirals.

From Neon Genesis Evangelion 2, "Classified Information" menu:
>The S2 Engine Theory was advocated by Dr. Katsuragi. As the world is formed with spirals, the engine acquires energy from its shape, which is the same as DNA. From here, the S2 Engine was being envisioned as an energy source that would attempt to procure helical energy — in other words, an inexhaustible supply.
>>
>>68321887
I will never not get annoyed with how stupid this sounds
>>
>>68318918
>Would this mean that Draig and Albion start the jump less hostile than usual?
Dude, you are probably their only wielder and have spent a long time with them. Of course they are going to be chill with you. They probably still have a rivalry with each other though, maybe over who gives the best advice, which ability is used more often, etc.

Pic related, or maybe Burning Gundam.
>>
I'm coming from a longer set of jumps in Star Wars to 40k (although there's been one or two jumps in between, these are the bigger sets of jumps that I'm doing), and with my Chapter I would like to focus a lot on boarding tactics to recover more ships to add to my fleet. To this end, I'm trying to both compare the ships used in Star Wars to those in 40k, and some of the weapons, specifically the ion cannons.

What is the speed (sublight and flt) and durability in SW compared to 40k?and would ion cannons have the range to be relevant in the battlespaces of 40k?
>>
>>68321837
I’d rather just transport Salem to a new world that she can remake to her heart’s content in exchange for taking the arrogant prick with her.
>>
>>68321765
Sometimes you just got to let an anon be an anon, anon.
>>
>>68321866
>"I'm not gay, but I'm just saying. It's not going to suck itself."
>>
>>68322003
So, here’s the issue. Star Wars is... probably faster, and certainly more reliable. Sometimes the Warp is faster, and sometimes you arrive before you left. Sometimes you get eaten by Daemons. Regardless, most of the time Star Wars ships can make a core-to-rim trip in under a week, and the average 40K speed is in the year range.

Buuuut... that assumes you can calculate what’s between you and the target, and don’t run into any Mass Shadows. In all likelihood, Hyperdrive is unusable in any galaxy that isn’t well-mapped.
>>
>>68322138
>Hyperdrive is unusable in any galaxy that isn’t well-mapped
This is explicitly true.
Unless you have the Force, in which case you can use "Instinctive Astrogation" to get wherever you need to go.
>>
>>68322138
I have the galaxy radar from Stellaris, so I think I should be able to map any galaxy I end up in pretty easily.. that said, I dont think the hyperdrive is the best option from all the ones in the chain. In all likelihood I think Stargate has the best ones.

How about weapon ranges and such? Would an ion cannon from Star Wars be able to disable Void shields and electronics?
>>
>>68322158
Yaah, Jedi are bullshit. You’d probably be able to do it if you went to KotOR and picked up Piloting. But then you and anyone you Force Conduit and train are still the only one who can do it until you make maps.
>>
>>68322003
Probably good to note that anything that isn't a Super Star Destroyer is going to be tiny compared to even the smallest of 40k ships. Like, the smallest vast scout sloop the imperium uses is the size of a Star Destroyer.
>>
>>68317800
>#85 High School DXD
>Drawbacks: Noticed, Blood In The Water, Götterdämmerung, Call Down The Thunder x4: Heaven, Grigori, Dragons, and Khaos, Revival of Jumper [3100]
>Age: 17
>Starting Location:
>Hell, Pure-Blooded Devil, Noble (Phenex Clan)
>Other Purchases:
Bodacious [Freebie]
Mana [Freebie]
Magic System [Freebie]
Grace [Freebie]
And A Smile [Freebie]
Boosted Gear [2900]
The Longinus: Divine Dividing (canon) [2400, discounted]
The Longinus: Boosted Gear (canon) [1400]
Contract? [Freebie]
Noble Title [Freebie]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Rias Gremory [1350]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Akeno Himejima [1300]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Irina Shidou [1250]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Koneko Toujou [1200]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Ravel Phenex [1150]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Kunou [1100]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Yasaka [1050]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Le Fay Pendragon [1000]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Xenovia Quarta [950]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Kuroka [900]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Serafall Leviathan [850]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Tiamat [800]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Rossweisse [750]
Member of the Occult Research Club: Nyx [700]
Been Around The Block (young prodigy) [400]
A Club, All In One x8 [0]

Main plan is to waifu Leviathan and Rias first, and then integrate the other girls in their peerages and whatever slots are open from my kitsune-devil peerage. I guess I could say that I lost my Phenex power since I didn't purchased it because it was trade off for keeping the two dragons stable inside of me at the same time.

>>68317800
>Long time
I was thinking on using the version of the perk that just makes you a natural genius, so we have probably only spend a couple of years together. But that's also the time than it took for them to call a truce in canon.
>Burning Gundam
That one seems great, thanks.
>>
How does Magicka from Tes work in other settings. I want to do a Naruto jump next. Since there's no Aetherius will magic even work there? Can Chakra act as a substitute?
>>
>>68322310
>Smallest of
Not really, small ships in Warhammer 40k range from 400 to 1000 something meters, and the standard Star Destroyer is 1600 meters.
>>
What jump can I go to in order to get the ability to reforge my enemies into items while they're still alive?
>>
>>68322084
I'm pretty sure most jumpers actually can have their dick(s) suck itself.
>>
>>68322278
Well, from what I could find online, Ion Cannons have an optimal range of 4Mm and a maximum range of 180Mm. Meanwhile, according to Battlefield Gothic, most Warhammer weapons are in the 6-12KUnit range, and most accurate within 3KUnit. If we assume a Unit is a Km then Warhammer weapons are shorter ranged, so kiting is possible. Unfortunately, Tau have stronger Ion weapons (theirs destroy ships instead of just disabling them), and Void Shields can protect against those - so you’ll probably need to take out their shields first and then disable the ship. On the plus side, Scramble tech does work on WH40K vehicles, so we know they’re not immune to EMPs.
>>
>>68322494
A Certain Magical Index. One of the villains specializes in that sort of magic, so either learn from her or just use the fact that it's possible there as justification for developing your own version.
>>
>>68322138
>Hyperdrive is unusable in any galaxy that isn’t well-mapped.

Not unusable, just dangerous if you want to use it at its maximum speed.
If you go slowly, jumping short distances (one system to the next closest one) and do calculations again and again based on the sensors and observations, it is good form of FTL. You give up high FTL speed for safety until you make your own star maps.
>>
>>68322523
>A Certain Magical Index
Literally one of the worst jumps on the drive
>>
>>68322407
>>68322407
Very sexy gundam
>>
>The most stupidly powerful harem perks
>You can seduce people in seconds with a smile and few words
>The most stupidly powerful charisma perks
>You can convince anyone to do anything in minutes at best
And suddenly I'm writing mind-control porn.
>>
>>68322562
Dont forget luck perks so they accidentally trip and land on your dick perfectly in their ass/mouth/pussy

Or a freak wind blows off their clothes
>>
>>68322562
Yesssss. Gooooood.
>>
>>68322562
>>68322619
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
>>
File: Harem Protagonist EX.jpg (250 KB, 1080x903)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>68322562
>Jumper isn't even trying anymore
>"Woman. Me. Sex." *Wink*
>Genesis 7:17
>>
>>68322519
>Unfortunately, Tau have stronger Ion weapons (theirs destroy ships instead of just disabling them)
The physics of particle beams are actually pretty complex, but what it amounts to is that dealing physical damage to a ship instead of just frying its internals isn't an issue of beam power. It's actually about how you designed your beam, it's entirely possible to have an unbelievably powerful beam that causes very little volumetric heating. It's sort of like overpenetration with a solid projectile. A better indication of the power behind an ion beam is its range, because particle beams disperse at a pretty quick rate and so they can only go so far before they're diffused to uselessness. The more energy behind the beam the faster it moves and the farther it can travel. So Star Wars ion beams having longer ranges than Tau ion beams means that the Star Wars guns are higher-power.
>>
File: nkopkSp.jpg (46 KB, 540x508)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>68322562
Sounds about right.
>>
>>68322278
>I have the galaxy radar from Stellaris

What is that? I don't see it in the jump or the wiki.
>>
>>68322702
It's actual name is the Sentry Array, but it's essentially just a giant station that can monitor the entirety of the galaxy.

The option in the jump is called "A Station that sees all".
>>
>>68322562
That’s okay, Type 3 (personality basically intact) mind control porn is the rarest type.
>>
>>68322616
Are there any harem perks that include that? I feel like some of them should.
>>
>>68322787
Check QQ. They’ve got several.
>>
>>68322665
Why does Tiamat goes from giant to regular woman to shortsack?
>>
>>68322753
Yeah didn't pick that one up unfortunately.
>>
>>68322003
From what has been seen in the films, shows, games, and even some books, Star Wars naval weapon range is downright pitiful. I even recall Kotor anon being disappointed at how short the weapon range is. 40k ship range is a bit of a guess, but we do know that orbital bombardment cannons are considered close range weapons. Keep in mind, 40k ships cannot get as low into orbit as a star destroyer (the downside of being huge). I recall reading somewhere that they are capable of responding to ships at the edge of a system. Unknown if true. It is at least probably safe to say that 40k has more realistic starship ranged combat (fucking weird for 40k, I know. But they make up for it with stuff like the Ork Rokk ships).

Firepower and Armor of different fictional universes is stupidly hard to compare. Some people have measured the destructive capabilities of ship Macro-cannons (based on some assumptions mind you, even they emitted the numbers aren't definitive) and found them capable of kilotons of damage. Books say that Star Wars turbo lasers are in a similar range, yet we have yet to see such a thing in the films and the shows contradict that so I have no answer.

Pic to help get scale, though the Imperial battleships and ark ships seem off by a 1 or 2 kilometers.

Honestly, if you want to take on imperial ships, your better bet would probably be to either get stealth boarding ships or set up traps on stations and derelict ships.
>>
>>68322799
I know that Generic Hentai World has some, but the jump is being rewritten so I don't know if smuthunter will keep them. Any others?
>>68322810
>realistic starship ranged combat (fucking weird for 40k, I know. But they make up for it with stuff like the Ork Rokk ships).
For what is worth, Warhammer 40k also gets the logistics and sheer population numbers of a civilization that is just barely using the Milky Way also pretty realistically. Star Wars and other soap operas seem to forget that a singly midly inhabited world should be able to field at least tens of millions of soldiers and man and produce several capital ships with all of their escort ships.
>>
File: DFYS.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Reminder to all incestfags out there.
>>
>>68322810
>Star Wars naval weapon range is downright pitiful
I think that actually gets referenced in one of the books set after NJO, with a Super Star Destroyer equipped with long-range turbolasers capable of bombarding a planet or attacking ships from a great distance away. Kind of odd that it took them so long to make something like that, but they did eventually make it.
>>
>>68322856
She should have thought that before being Jumper's sister.
>>
>>68322810
>>68322880
Actually, thinking on it, it’s even more odd because the Galaxy Gun was a thing. You can build a super weapon capable of delivering missiles to any part of the galaxy with adjustable rates of destruction but not naval weapons with longer range?
>>
>>68322836
That's something that can bother me in the reverse effect for sci-fis where we only recently gotten ftl and somehow we are colonising and laying claims to whole system. Like, do you guys not realise how big a planet is and how long it would take to populate it? That's before you including the sheer industrial might needed to start building everything.

>>68322917
Anyone else disappointed the galaxy gun didn't show up and they instead went with Anus Death Star? I mean, that's the least of the problems of the new films, but I want to add it to the list.
>>
>>68322953
>Anyone else disappointed the galaxy gun didn't show up
I’m actually glad, seeing how shitty the sequel trilogy is. I don’t want them tarnishing more of the good stuff from the old EU. I say this knowing that they’ll end up including and butchering the Eclipse in Rise of Skywalker.
>>
>>68322953
Depends on the technology, it's not really that hard. For a healthy human couple with enough resources, a generation can double the population. And we know that happy people with the right mindset fuck light rabbits.
>Industrial mights
30 years is more than enough to build t hat if you have FTL to transport goods in a few hours or days from the mother planet to a colony. Large ships can be built in another 10 years or less.
I a hundred years you would large fleets just in the colony.
>>
>>68322836
>but the jump is being rewritten
better not touch my damn Scoundrel perks
>>
>>68322856
Alright. I'll fuck everyone /but/ my sister then. Might mean she'll feel left out of the family "meetings" tho.
>>
>>68322856
>>68322894
Some sisters are just too thirsty.
>>
>>68322856
How many sister companions are there? I only know of three jumps that specifically offer them.

Mahouka
Jobless In Another World
Oreimo
>>
>>68323173
Gravity Falls has a twin option
>>
>>68322953
There's also that shit in dead space where despite literally stripmining entire planets by BLOWING THEN UP, they're still somehow undergoing a resource/energy crisis.

Which the Necromorphs can just magic away somehow, because they're basically perpetual motion machines. Yet humanity who have a working Unified Field Theory can't figure this shit out.
>>
>>68323173
Technically Ane Naru Mono has one, but that's more adoptive than blood.
>>
>>68323068
That's being rewritten on a daily basis. Not even kidding, each time I look at the doc that perk line has been rewritten.
>>
>>68323173
>Haruhi
>Fate/Stay Night
>Nier:Automata (technically a clone of you, but still)
>Umineko, as the Gauntlet will probably make you a sibling of any of the family members if you take the relevant origins
>Code Geass (Remake) via a drawback
>>
>>68322836
Is This An Ero Manga from reversed gender roles, for one.

>>68322856
Sis-cest is the best -cest, though.
>>
>>68320663
I'm filing the jumps I don't know anything about into the very long segment of my chain where I'm a cosmic tourist and nothing important happens. It's not like it matters when you're personally stronger than every character in the setting put together AND you don't know/care about the plot.
>>
>>68315117
Sorry about being a bit late to answer but here you go.
You start with the 24 transformations and can train to get more.
You can import both of those.
If you purchase any of the "go back to Akemi-ya" type options or whatever then you can't explore their time flow. Only the place you've purchased.
>>
>>68322856
What if she's not my sister biologically anymore?
>>
>>68323491
When you say 24 transformations, do you mean like kamen rider with something like fast mode, heavy mode, strong mode, magic mode, or do you mean more like dragonball with mahou shoujo god super saiyan god 12?
>>
>>68323508
Those are coward's tactics, anon. Go use genetic engineering to make yourself blood related first, then fuck your sister.
>>
So, on a whim, I took another look at the Saiki jump. I was under the assumption that I mistakenly made Unlimited Girth an across-the-board power growth booster, but on closer inspection, I did actually specify psychic power, which was my original intention.

So I added one more "psychic" to the perk fluff, just to make that absolutely clear.
>>
Here's the thing: Twincest is the best chain theme.
>>
File: 1520175647144.gif (745 KB, 640x360)
745 KB
745 KB GIF
>>68323426
You, you are great friend to the cause.
>>
So I realize that in Dragon Ball, Android 17 gets as powerful as a super saiyan god super saiyan because park ranging is great for your power level, and I realize that Android 18 gets there because being a stay at home mom is hardcore. The thing I don't get however is, who taught them martial arts? As in, the actual fighting styles? Did either of them ever meaningfully spar against a martial artist who wasn't hopelessly above (Imperfect/Semi-perfect Cell) or hopelessly below (Gero, Vegeta pre-training-all-day) their own power level?
>>
>>68323023
>Spoiler
Not that I don't doubt they would, but why? Fucking why would one do that when they already had the grossly fuck huge boomerang ship?
>>
>>68323700
Maybe Gero uploaded martial arts skills as part of the process of making them androids?
>>
>>68323700
Eh, I figure Gero just jammed knowledge into their head.
>>
>>68323700
Martial Arts in Dragonball stopped mattering in Z. You literally don't even need to bother, because a difference in skill has never been relevant.
>>
Thank you to all who have replied regarding my query about Star Wars/40k.

I think so far the plan is to utilize some smaller vessels from Star Wars for primarily the Ion cannons. specifically the Subjugator class from SW for mass disablement, and as well as fighters equipped with ion cannons. They'd make short range jumps to get into range and pelt the Imperial ships with ion blasts to disable shields and electronics, after which Space Marines will board the ships and take them over. The grander fleet itself will be primarily 40k ships for their relatively higher powerlevel, and will serve to protect the other ships. One of the planetary ion cannons in SW had a maximum range of 180 000km, and the upgrade of which is said to be twice as powerful.. 180 000km is not a shabby range even compared to 40k's numbers. and its not /too/ huge either.. So I think there are some improvements to be made here too regarding the naval power.

Stealth boarding ships will be used too like an anon suggested, since I really dont want to leave my Marines on ships which present large targets either. They'll be safely tucked away on cloaked ships and when the time is right, either board directly through realspace, or get teleported aboard.
>>
>>68319311
I will always look back with pride.
>>
File: waifu.png (269 KB, 400x400)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>How do I decide what my OC waifu looks like?
>waifulabs.com
>>
>>68323828
Which jumps fed into it that were lewd enough for the homosex origin?
>>
>>68323828
Make a sequel using the jumps you've made since then.

Or do one from the fate stuff! I'd love to see what a 100% oc fate jump would look like.
>>
>>68323812
I mean, Krillin managed to injure Frieza, who was immensely stronger than him, with his Kienzan. If he was better he might have actually taken the fucker out.
>>
>>68323932
>Implying NuBee has made jumps that aren't lewd enough for a homosex origin
>>
>>68323950
God, a randomly generated Val jump would be memed about forever
>>
>>68324013
>>68324013
>>68324013

Bit premature but I didnt want the faggot who made this thread to do the nexr one. New thread
>>
>>68324029
How awful, a thread's OP trying to encourage polite conversation and prompt interesting discussions. Let's boil them in oil.
>>
>>68323932
If I'm remembering correctly, homo came from Jorge where it was being used in reference to humans (Homo sapiens), while sex probably came from one of the gender selection areas where I used it interchangeably. When the predictive keyboard gave me "homo" and then "sex" I was like "Alright this is immature but I'm laughing and I'm sure everyone else will too." and then just cut out the space.

>>68323950
Eh, maybe. I don't even remember what the program was or how to use it entirely so I'd have to go look for that. I've also got little to no time during semester for anything too time consuming and the way that predictive text thing worked, you're basically given a "keyboard" using words it thinks you'd like to use from what you loaded into it, so you're still sorta typing everything.
>>
>>68322494
Genoscythe the Eyeraper in Worm is canon, he does this. You can steal his power if you find him before Gold Morning.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.