[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Jumpchain Jump Record
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cglDAFao040dfQhyBcDLOyTDYIwB3kI8uYJi1lfDzw0/edit?usp=sharing

>Last Thread
>>68305522
>>
File: pantsu.jpg (97 KB, 749x565)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Valeria put the Ara Ara's in the bag
>>
For a new Touhou jump which would you prefer?
>based off the side mangas (FS, WaHH, SSiB)
>based off the side games (fighting games and the like)
>based off other fanworks
>>
>>68312026
Based on the games, just because I'm sure no one here has played them
>>
File: Captain Mizuki.png (587 KB, 796x1200)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>68310014
On the one hand I'm with you. On the other hand, Captain Mizuki.
>>
>>68312026
pc 98 canon
>>
File: 38.jpg (27 KB, 640x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Yall need more gunsniper in your lives
>>
File: 1556169858133.jpg (247 KB, 1920x922)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>68303259
French Myths or a Fate/ jump. I was planning Labyrnth but it might end up being Apocrypha, since I got into rewatching that again last night.

>>68304022
It's a slow process but I do have a WIP going for it. It's just hard going since it's a pretty sizeable jump for four pretty big games.

>>68304837
Sure.

Eeeeh...I dunno. A lot of my enthusiasm got killed for that because of the commission drama. My hype for the series drained out over those nine months and I had an enormous WIP with still more stuff to add and I just wanted to do other stuff at that point.

>>68309098
Just the power in that case, not the special abilities. It's why you don't also get stuff like Independent Manifestation through the 800 perk. Tiamat has a bunch of things beyond just the God stuff. Decided to err on the safe side in regards to the death thing.

>>68309952
Would probably be better to use that for Garou instead. I don't think you can really put Saitama into a perk, unless you're an idiot that thinks the meme power with no evidence but the title is true, since we don't really know any of his limits or anything close to them.

I think it'd be much better to mostly leave Saitama out, aside from maybe some perks based on various other aspects of his life/career, and focus on the rest of the cast.
>>
>>68312139
If you companion Schez in Oasis she doesn't have any servant powers right?
>>
File: Crymaria.jpg (140 KB, 638x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>68312139
>French Myths or a Fate/ jump. I was planning Labyrnth but it might end up being Apocrypha, since I got into rewatching that again last night.
Asked previously but not sure if you answered, any plans on updating Valkyria Chronicles any time soon?
>>
>>68312026
pls make hentai touhou
>>
>>68312159
Dude, second line in the post you're quoting is linked to you.

>>68312158
No, she's not a servant so she won't have that.
>>
>>68312159 (same guy)
>>68312184

Sorry, I'm a dummy that didn't notice a (you) and didn't read your full post.
>>
>>68312139
>I think it'd be much better to mostly leave Saitama out
Nah, include his full power as a perk, and make it cheap. But include a fiat enforced unavoidable boredom than cannot be circumvented. You wanted to be the strongest, well congrats. Your journey is over, and you’ll never experience genuine excitement again. Fuck you for not getting the point of the series, jumper.
>>
Any recommendations for random abilities and/or side effects for objects? Generators and lists would be great.
I want to picked up an artist, but I want randomness and shenanigans.
>>
>>68312159
Was there any explanation for why Crymaria's powers manifested so differently from the other valkyria? Everyone else is like shooting energy blasts and shit but she's like a one person artillery barrage with an omnidirectional force-shield.
>>
>>68312221
*anartist
Damon autocorrect
>>
>>68312221
Still working on my build for the rising of shield hero, and I have to ask, how does my powers effect the legendary weapon? Say for example if I had a power to use wolverines claws will they be effected by the legendary weapon? And if I went for the shield, would super strength effect the attack stat? Sorry to ask again desu.
>>
So I figured out how to win Jumpchain.
Step 1: Go Libriomancer.
Step 2: Take all the Libriomancy perks except Bard, and the Key.
Step 3: Introduce Jumpchain to the world.
>>
>>68312184
Would Shinigami from Bleach count as humans for the sake of the Collector perk?

It's been ages since I've read Bleach, so I'm not really sure what the Hell Shinigami are, relative to living humans, or if there are even any inherent differences between Shinigami and human souls.
>>
>>68312259
Wouldn't work, the notes in the libromancer jump say that you can only use books that were in the libromancer setting itself canonically, not including locked books. Seriously the notes of that jump shut down the utility of libromancey so hard it's almost not worth taking.
>>
>>68312221
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

Every time you use that link you’ll get a random power. Once on the page, you can hit Explore>Random Page to get a new one without leaving

I’ve made many a character concept using this
>>
>>68312139
Can I beg you to do Fate/Curry Night before Fate/Baguette Night?
>>
>>68312217
It's funny because you don't realize Val just called yo an idiot. She literally just said you can't offer his full power because his full power isn't known beyond memes that only retards believe.
>>
>>68312294
>Not the cooking spin-off
>>
>>68312139
>Sure.
Huh, cool. Now I just need to find a series where ghosts have actual tech.

Oh, that's too bad. I was looking forward to that, but it's understandable.
>>
>>68312281
Technomancy means I don’t care what books are restricted, not when I have PDFs. Live by RAW, die by RAW.
>>
>>68312321
Make it scale to the setting like Godhand. Done.
>>
>>68312323
>does the cooking spinoff jump
>adds a Grail War drawback
>basically just turns the jump into Food Wars meets Carnival Phantasm
This would actually be worth it, I think...
>>
>>68312197
No problem. Main issue I have with VC is that the best way I can think of doing it, that'd do justice to it, is three sets of origins, which makes it a pain. Gotta have something for the whole noble/civilian/darcsen/etc divide, then the country ones for Gallia/Empire/Union and then the actual game character roles, which I feel would be smaller origins but still needed.

>>68312217
I don't really agree that that's the point of the series, especially with how minor a part Saitama plays in the majority of the series. At best, you could maybe argue that's the point of Saitama's slice of the series and even then, it usually just comes up a few times.It's more comedy than some big point about power and if anything, if one wants to argue about meta points and the like, the fact that Saitama's fights are always ridiculously hype and something everyone looks forward to and loves reading, kinda defeats the idea that power is boring.

>>68312278
I guess for the human ones. Not Komamura and the like though.

>>68312294
Sorry man, already started France. I do have notes ready for Taxiland but I don't want to swap around too much.
>>
Smoothbrain: Saitama perk OP
Chadbrain: Saitama is just discount Medaka Sue.
>>
>>68312139
>I think it'd be much better to mostly leave Saitama out, aside from maybe some perks based on various other aspects of his life/career, and focus on the rest of the cast.

A 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10K running perk to give you absurd results from basic training would be a fun 600 CP perk. I think the only other thing like it is that perk from Evermore that lets you level grind literally anything.
>>
>>68312360
Saitama breaks the scale. He breaks the scale so hard the other guys who broke the scale couldn't even touch him.
>>
>>68312026
>based off the side games (fighting games and the like)
Especially if it's based on Luna Nights
>>
>>68312139
>I think it'd be much better to mostly leave Saitama out, aside from maybe some perks based on various other aspects of his life/career, and focus on the rest of the cast.
Honest question: why is that your opinion on One Punch Man, and not on the various other settings where you offer 1200 CP purchases vastly stronger than the rest of the setting?
>>
>>68312489
Maybe because they all have more than one character with phenomenal cosmic power, so you can actually have a challenge in the setting if you look for it?
>>
>>68312411
Luna Nights is a fan game, I meant the canon games like the fighting games that are not part of the main series.
Although I played Luna Nights too and might be able to make a jump for it if that's what people want.
>>
>>68312517
Focusing only on the most extreme example, because there are many: In DYN Freaks, no other complete Outer God exists. Azatoth and the Demonbane that destroyed all the multiverses are such outliers that even as Yog you cannot hope to fight them. So why offer the option to be Yog at all?
>>
>>68312026
I'd take fanworks or side mangas, personally.
>>
>>68312489
Isn't it because those other settings generally show what those characters are ultimately capable of, while Saitama has never been sufficiently challenged or pushed in any capacity during all of his appearances?
>>
Where can I find a perk that makes me permanently tougher after I've recovered from an injury?
>>
>>68312559
Golden Joinery from Kengan Ashura
>>
>>68312545
Maybe you would like to have Yog's gimmick.

Point is, Valeria's jumps are balanced against themselves and their settings, and making you the most powerful thing in the setting by a humoungous margin save one single dude is a little much. Plus what this >>68312558 dude said.
>>
>>68312559
I think Invincible has one.
>>
>>68312139
Soley in terms of jumpmaking, what do you think of Myriad Self? Would you have offered the power on a similar level, nerfed it, or left it out entirely, if you had somehow decided to make a jump of Qualia?
>>
>>68312559
Justice League Unlimited, X Men Movies, GUNNM's Karma Chameleon
>>
>>68312386
Just to continue the conversation from last thread (tagging you since you're here).

I don't think anyone would deny that Val's contributions to the community warrant tons of praise. Lots of jump makers excel at fluff or design, Val does both well.

Anyone being objective would have to also admit that she generally gets away with more than other jump makers, and she does occasionally go to far power wise by the standards of the community.

It's been argued that we should allow the later because of the former, and I get it. I, personally, have never complained about Valeria jumps before because I think the thread is already often FAR too negative,

But Val's large contributions shouldn't mean we shouldn't call out the power wank. Limitations generally help creative people like Valeria make even better work. And it's not like Val isn't capable of making awesome jumps that don't break the game.

Look at something like Kickboxer, which is one of my favorite early jumps. The powers are quite powerful in that they remain useful no matter where you are in the chain. It's also full of flavor and has some of my favorite properties. The champion, trainer, and drop in tree have perks that are great at every power level. You Work For Durant Now is a god level power for instance. But none of it breaks the game.

People shouldn't be afraid to call out invincibility perks or duplicate jumps. Val is clearly popular of making awesome contributions without leaning on those things. Checking her will only help her to do so, and help keep the community healthy.
>>
>>68311179
Would making your strongest weapon a Juju from the Sburb jump to keep your copys from having it work?
>>
>>68312386
>if one wants to argue about meta points and the like, the fact that Saitama's fights are always ridiculously hype and something everyone looks forward to and loves reading, kinda defeats the idea that power is boring.
Yeah, but Saitama doesn’t. Making everyone else hyped while you’re guaranteed to be bored would just make it worse.

>Sorry man, already started France. I do have notes ready for Taxiland but I don't want to swap around too much.
Why do you hate blue multi-limbed waifus and universe-smashing shenanigans?

Seriously, though, I’m looking forward to whenever you get to it.
>>
>>68312489
Gee, you don't have a problem with Anon303 offering every power from every jump AND making you completely immune to death, but you want to ruin Val's evening over offering canon powers? Be less obvious, Timmy.
>>
>>68312386
>No problem. Main issue I have with VC is that the best way I can think of doing it, that'd do justice to it, is three sets of origins, which makes it a pain. Gotta have something for the whole noble/civilian/darcsen/etc divide, then the country ones for Gallia/Empire/Union and then the actual game character roles, which I feel would be smaller origins but still needed.
Not that anon, but the only thing I want from a VC update is a general perk for making it so you can take the raita artstyle with you everywhere.
>>
>>68312609
Don't worry, I shitposted Anon303 as well. But that doesn't mean I cannot also shitpost the bigger, more influential powerwanker we have. Anon303 is like a baby Valeria, in that he probably learned much of jumpmaking from her, and that influences his style. The same is true for many other new jumpmakers. That's the reason why the power is going ever higher.
>>
>>68312559
Kung Fu Hustle has a perk for that in the wandering idiot origin. JLU has a power for getting Doomsday's adaptive regeneration.
>>
File: dSmMJMu_d.jpg (26 KB, 640x425)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>68312119
I saw a cool custom zoid someone made.
>>
>>68312651
I never heard of zoids before but that thing looks cool as shit.
>>
File: Dm9stS6_d.jpg (29 KB, 640x453)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>68312651
The concept.
>>
God origin in RWBY when?
>>
File: oHCnRud_d.jpg (33 KB, 640x762)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>68312664
>>68312651
Another angle. Its just the head but it looks awesome.
>>
>>68312662
Imagine giant robots, but they're all designed after animals. Protagonists get the cat mechs, rivals get the dinosaur mechs.
>>
>>68312678
>it looks awesome.
Indeed it does.
>>
>>68312651
>>68312664
>>68312678
Yep, that's cool alright. I've always liked the boxy-headed saurian look.
>>
>>68312666
What happened this time? Also omen trips.
>>
>>68312690
Why do the villains always get the cool shit?

Are the cat mechs as badass as the dino mechs?
>>
>>68312598
>Look at something like Kickboxer, which is one of my favorite early jumps. The powers are quite powerful in that they remain useful no matter where you are in the chain. It's also full of flavor and has some of my favorite properties. The champion, trainer, and drop in tree have perks that are great at every power level. You Work For Durant Now is a god level power for instance.
And that's powerwanking. No perk from a mundane jump should remain useful in jumps full of galaxy busters or super geniuses or people who are canon diplomancers or otherwise utterly superhuman by many orders of magnitude in whatever area we're talking about. If I as a comic book Kryptonian Solar Exalt Hadou God can go to a mundane jump and become stronger in a meaningful way, that jump is fucked up. (This is all without me rereading Kickboxer to see if you're telling the truth about the perks really being that good. The point stands whether or not your specific example qualifies.)
>>
>>68312666
Cursed
>>
>>68312517
What's the difference between that and being the only intact Outer God and then ending the jump before anything that could threaten you appears?
>>
>>68312710
The dinosaurs get heavy weapons, the cats usually get laser blades. The one I watched had a lion that had multiple laser blades in its mane that would flick out when activated, allowing it to run past stuff while shredding it. They're generally pretty sweet. They're also usually called Liger units, which is also bad ass.
>>
>>68312738
>laser blades
Holy shit.

>multiple laser blades in its mane that would flick out when activated, allowing it to run past stuff while shredding it
That's fucking cool.

Is this a show or a game or what? I feel tempted to go check it out now/
>>
>>68312719
>perks shouldn’t keep being useful
Okay Timmy, time for bed.
>>
>>68312719
Choke on massive dicks.
>>
File: DEADBOLT.pdf (191 KB, PDF)
191 KB
191 KB PDF
Hey guys, been lurking for a while, was saddened by the shit Deadbolt jump some redditor uploaded a while ago, like the property, figured I'd make a new one. Basically the setting's the grim reaper fighting the undead mafia in Limbo. Here's the doc, check it out if you're interested.

Anyways, as I said, first time making a jump, so I'd appreciate any critique you guys had.

Have any of you guys actually played this game?
>>
>>68312759
>>68312769
>Waaaah, that perk from Rocky 7 should scale so that it's still just as useful now that I'm Goku!
>>
>>68312489
Because it's not about someone being more powerful than the rest of the setting. In this case, it's a mix of 'the setting itself kinda treats the character in this way' and 'we don't actually know enough to make this an option in a jump that I'd be happy writing'.

I obviously disagree with the idea that he can literally win anything with one punch, I don't think it's supported at all. But towards his actual capabilities, what do we actually know? He's never exerted any effort and the most he ever tried were exceedingly basic and still casual punches. Could he destroy planets? We can probably assume so. What about a star? I dunno. A solar system? Who knows. How fast is he actually? How tough is he actually? How far does his power extend, since we've seen him show weird things like surviving in space.

Compare it to other stuff I've done, as you want. We have a great many examples and statements on how good Medaka is in every different area. Other things like Ultimate Lifeform or the SNW Divinity thing might not have extensive examples but it has something still much better than Saitama's sitch, a power limit. If you know it can't go beyond a certain level, not having as much specific detail can still work. That's why I'm okay with offering those as options but I'd stay away from Saitama. We barely know anything about the breadth of his power and nothing at all about the potential depth.

>>68312545
It's my belief, which I feel is supported, that Yogoruma is just as strong as Yog Sothoth and that Sphinx would be the same. Yogo managing to hold back VB for as long as she did, Sphinx temporarily absorbing Azana post ascension, the biker MC ascending to become an elder god in his own right. I don't even think they're different characters, just humans that have been taken over, especially Sphinx.
>>
File: 76485470_p9_master1200.jpg (241 KB, 930x1200)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Do you think waifus brag about their jumper the same way we brag about our waifus?

Also, I just realized that if /jc/ ever got mainstream attention, the media would immediately come to the conclusion that a "jumper" is a person who fantasizes about committing suicide and ending up in another world, as a form of wish-fulfillment. And that the Jumpchain communities are some kind of suicide pact.
>>
>>68312783
Glad you agree. Now go to bed, Timmy. Tomorrow is a school day.
>>
>>68312598
>Val does [fluff] well.
KEK
>>
>>68312775
I remember you posting a WIP a long time ago, but I've never played the game, or heard of it, outside the thread.
>>
>>68312754
Liger units are heavier versions of the sabercat which was evolved using an organoid system. The liger zero is a white base nodel but it is extremely adaptable because it had many Custom Armor System compatable frams. Which means you can run to base and completely change your setup. Standard cas system is Jaeger for speed, Schneider for laser sword mane, and Panzer for macross missile spam so bad it has to jettison all weapons afterwards or melt
>>
>>68312754
Zoids has a lot of anime and games iirc. It's been a while since I checked in on them so I could point you where to start though. Others in the thread are generally a lot more knowledgeable.
>>
>>68312800
>Also, I just realized that if /jc/ ever got mainstream attention, the media would immediately come to the conclusion that a "jumper" is a person who fantasizes about committing suicide and ending up in another world, as a form of wish-fulfillment. And that the Jumpchain communities are some kind of suicide pact.
Why? Only a few of us use the "You die and become a jumper" thing.
>>
>>68312754
Its a series of model kits like gundam kits, as well as multiple animes and games.
>>
>>68312775
>spoiler
I haven't but your description sounds awesome. Is it good?
>>
>>68312814
Never posted a WIP, as I said, but there was another guy a long time ago who made a jump for it. Games neat, it's by the same people who made Risk of Rain.
>>
>>68312800
That's like 99% of Isekai, anon. Not just Jumpchain.
>>
>>68312775
Nice Jump. I use Myriad Self to get all the powers from it without having to bother going there or making a build.
>>
>>68312754
It started as a series of model kits before being turned into games and shows. Pretty good stuff, I've enjoyed them. Haven't made any of the models since high school, though.

>That's fucking cool.
Yeah, Liger Zero Schneider is one of the cooler designs.
>>
>>68312775
I know nothing about this Jump, but I feel like Reaper should be a background and not a drawback with discounts.
>>
>>68312719
Wrong. Perks don't have to scale to multiversal to be useful at any level, they just have to provide effects that are attractive irrespective of power. Many quality of life effects like Weight of Ages, perfect memory, and boredom resistance fall into this category.
>>
>>68312882
Fair enough. But we both know that's not the kind of perk anon was talking about.
>>
>>68312719
I couldn't disagree more. What you have there is a perk that scales with you and has a built in limitation to insure that scaling. It what makes mundane jumps worth doing.

You Work for Durant, Counter Master, Born to be Beastly, and... Whatever the champion charisma perk is in that jump (Animal Magnetism? Name escapes me) are a great model for mundane jump perks.

In any early jump they aren't insanely powerful. They grow with you in a strictly mechanical way. They allow your early, mundane, jumps to remain relevant while not making middle tier jumps superfluous.

PowerwankIng is infinite One-Ups. Powerwanking is infinite item duplication. Powerwanking is stuff like that ridiculous perk that took up most of the last thread.

A good perk fits it's setting, doesn't undermine the "game" of Jumpchain (outside of small exceptions that tailor minor bits like This Never Happened from Mad Men), and is worth mentioning whether you're on jump 1 or jump 100.

Look to someone like WormAnon, especially his sword and sorcery jump. None of those perks are incredibly powerful, but both the perks and items in that jump can be an important part of your character even at the end of your chain.
>>
>>68312800
Somewhere out there there's an alternate universe with a CYOA series about being found and romanced by an interdimensional traveler and joining them on their adventures. Or being added to their slave harem.
>>
>>68312800
>the Jumpchain communities are some kind of suicide pact
Nah. Everybody knows that suicide will never send you on an interdimensional adventure. We're a community that collectively prays every day that the divine harbinger Truck-kun will visit us someday soon.
>>
>>68312882
Don’t argue with trolls.
>>
>>68312651
>>68312664
It does look pretty cool, but the cockpit seems far too small.
>>
>>68312897
I thought that was anime. Or Doctor Who.
>>
>>68312898
Suicide will Isekai you as long as you die saving someone else’s life.
>>
>>68312598
Personally, I'd go as to say that this is more a situation that happens in some extent to all jumpmakers once they make a few well received jumps and become a known face. It's pretty much linked to the feedback problem.

When you're making your first jump and you're a new face, you get lots of feedback. A lot of it tends to be shitposting or useless but you get a lot. But as you get better known, people tend to kinda give you a bye. They either trust that you are doing good and don't read closely or they settle into hating you and don't even want to read it.

So I'd say that, unless you get the lovely pleasure of having a personal shitposter (Or more, in some cases), this situation of being allowed to do things that someone making a first time jump wouldn't is more common than just me. You don't need to make 80 jumps or whatever, it'll likely start happening around the 5-10 mark.

It's not really a fair situation but it's understandable why it happens I think, especially when someone makes a big new jump. Are you really going to take a magnifying glass to a 40 page new jump that someone you know generally makes alright jumps from the past just released, as compared to a 15 page thing from someone completely new who might not know what they're doing? And that whole approach bleeds into the rest of this. If I or Heavens or YJ or someone else post a high power jump, does it really get as much in depth critique as someone who just made their first high power thing ever? At most, you usually see any bad attention head towards one thing in it, as opposed to the more overall approach a newbie might get.

And then you just have a lot of shitposting, posting without being fully informed because of the shitposting and so on. As always.
>>
>>68312836
Because https://youtu.be/8ddF7JC9sAE
>>
>>68312842
I like it. It's like ten bucks on steam undiscounted, here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=WX2HGR1owiQ

>>68312881
Yeah, that was a thought I had too, but the problem is they don't really have any powers/skills beyond "video game protagonist". They die in one hit (which is weaker than most enemies), and the lighter which they use is included as a item. Basically they just are good at using guns and the environment. Combined with the fact that almost the entire setting is hostile to them, it doesn't really make much sense to include a full background for it.
>>
>>68312929
Nah, it can also be via Truck-kun.
>>
File: 1551409290914.jpg (506 KB, 1024x768)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>68312754
Like what everyone else has said it has multiple games and anime. The only Zoids game I've played was Battle Legends, which was quite fun, as it had a large selection of Zoids. While also letting you play through both a story mode and tournament option.
>>
>>68312775
Why is being a demon a drawback? The only downside seems to be some kind of aversion to the River Styx and a lack of connection to one of the gangs.
>>
>>68312947
You can’t purposefully step out front of Truck-kun and expect to be isekai’d unless it’s to push someone else out of the way.
>>
>>68312895
By the time I'm in jump 300, every single one of those jumps should not be significantly contributing to my power. How the fuck would they? Can you honestly keep those 300 x 5 or so perks straight in your head, and have them all influence the story? It's absurd. No one could write a chain like that, or even coherently imagine it.

And why are you assuming I'm jumping in constantly escalating power? What if I jump Dragon Ball Z before Breaking Bad? The perks scale just as well as if I took them the other way, so now going to yet another mundane Earth is giving me insane boosts to my power level.
>>
>>68312800
>Do you think waifus brag about their jumper the same way we brag about our waifus?
I can see it being true
>>
>>68312966
Same reason reaper's a drawback- basically because their's not enough content for a full perkline (they're featured in the tail end of the game for only a couple levels). If you read the notes, the point of the demon drawback is that you start ON the Styx, can't swim, and Charon (who's like the reapers arms-dealer) will attempt to sink your boat and throw you overboard if he sees you.
>>
>>68312931
>They either trust that you are doing good and don't read closely or they settle into hating you and don't even want to read it.
Or, and I'm just speaking hypothetically here, they realize that this jumpmaker, not naming names, is a brat and a liar who will shit up the thread for hours every time she (or he, completely imaginary person here) faces any real critique.
>>
>>68312913
Yeah it is rather small. Gojulas are really cool too, Im a massive fan of the dinosaurs. Actually Im a massive zoid fan and I wish we had more jumps for the various games or series. New century was a fun show.

I think I will make a build for the jump we have and grab a couple custom zoids, a lightning saix, a liger, and a gunsniper now.
>>
>>68312605
Saitama also has a very specific kind of autism that makes him seem to refuse to do anything to combat his boredom. He never challenges himself, tries to learn hard things or alters his approach. He's bored he can't have a slugfest that excites him and doesn't seem to want anything but that.

If I had that power, I'd probably get bored fighting that one crude way. But I know that I could always alter my approach. Why not take Bang up on his offer of training in martial arts and challenge myself to win through that skill as best I can? Take up a weapon, even something where physical stats don't make a big difference? Give myself a handicap or limiter in some way. You could have someone build some sort of mecha suit that, while much weaker than you normally, lets you enjoy the challenge of a battle since you rely on something much weaker. It might never be a true life and death battle but the fact that sports exist means I think you can find fun in challenge without risking everything. Hell, if you're really desperate, you can always just find challenge in things outside of fights. Fight to save people and do good things, then find your fun in areas your power doesn't help you in. Creative arts, video games, etc

I don't hate them! Hindu Boys are great! I just try not to swap my focus jumps too much at any one time, since otherwise I never get anything done.

>>68312614
It's a good one.
>>
>>68312931
>Go to DBS
>Get I Need Another Nap
>Go to Konosuba
>Get boosted Luck perk
>Go to Galacta
>Sleep through scenario
>Become Lifebringer Neet-jumper
How viable is this plan?
>>
>>68312931
Even though you probably won't respond, which is understandable, I'd be interested to hear your opinion on the Qualia jump, and that one perk in particular. The few jumpmakers I've talked to about it on the irc and other channels basically just shrugged their shoulders, since there was precedent for high power, like DYN Freaks, while meanwhile anons shitposted for what I think were four threads in a row now. So the jumpmaker vs anon divide is pretty interesting. As someone who more or less started the high-power trend, what are your thoughts on that?
>>
>>68313028
>Saitama perk gives you cp enforced autism
>2% of jumpers even notice
>>
>>68313030
It's your story man.

>>68313039
I'm sorry anon, but I don't really want to get drawn into this.
>>
>>68313039
>I asked namefags to publicly post their opinions on ungodly power wanking so that I could screencap it and post it to this thread just like I've done before, but they were too smart to fall for it again.
>>
>>68312775
This has even less options than the jump you're trying to replace. This makes me sad, I liked being a demon who owns a night club.
>>
File: Geno Breaker.jpg (180 KB, 1280x800)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>68313025
Same, I'm a big fan of them too. I don't particularly favor the dino Zoids though. Well, aside from the Geno series anyway.

>a lightning saix, a liger, and a gunsniper now.
Good on you, those are all excellent choices, my friend. Which Liger are you thinking of, and do you mean sharing your build?
>>
>>68313059
>It's your story man
Chance of success on a scale of -7 to -2
>>
>>68313067
It's not like Val hasn't explained her opinions before. Remember the OAA disaster, for example. The mentality in play here was interesting to me, and hearing what the most prominent jumpmaker has to say would've been neat.
>>
>>68313091
Jumpchan comes over to you, smacks you on the head with a rolled-up newspaper, and tells you to get back to work.
>>
>>68313002
That sounds strange.
>>
>>68312937
Base it off their feats in-game. Gun skllls, environmental use, and sneaking skills are enough for a background, especially if you base it off of a “perfect play” where you don’t lose even once. Give it the power to lay things to rest, which keeps them from coming back as undead or otherwise having their final reward interrupted, and you’ve got yourself a perk line.
>>
>>68312789
Reading this just comes off as you not wanting jumps more powerful than yours.
>>
>>68312972
If you can make a chain that long and not get super bored of it, then you deserve your power wanking.
>>
>>68313102
>the OAA disaster
We need a name for that. Like "The Snap" or something, but for this. Like The InfernOAA.
>>
>>68313102
>it's not like Val hasn't set up a shitpost to have the excuse of namefags lining up to be insulted by her before
FTFY
>>
>>68313135
But I'll get bored BECAUSE of all the thousands of perks, all of which are scaling to be just as useful to me as all the others, that I have to keep track of.
>>
>>68313087
Sorry to hear that, anon. If it makes you feel any better, you can also do that in this jump (just take the Vampire perkline and Demon drawback).

About the jump I'm trying to replace, it has a demon perkline which is entirely OC. Like, all of it.

>>68313110
Actually yeah, now that I think about it, I can think of a pretty good capstone for a reaper perkline. I think I'll do that. Thanks anon!

>>68313104
What part?
>>
>>68313102
Anon, that was literally years ago. Opinions change. People change. Attitudes change. She probably regrets the OAA disaster.
>>
Okay, based on the responses I think I'm going to make a compromise that will please nobody claim both Luna Nights and at least Wild and Horned Hermit, probably Forbidden Scrollery too since they cross plots a few times Working title: Forbidden Hermit, after that we'll see about making more Touhou jumps.
>>
File: Best Part of Waking Up.gif (451 KB, 600x338)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>68313030
>"But Jumper, you need to wake up and save the day!"
>jumper tosses in their sleep, setting off a Rube Goldberg of stuff strewn around the room that ends with triggering the console for the machine that is security locked to them
Seems legit.
>>
>>68313089
Will share, Im a fan of mirage liger. Its also called blade liger mirage, its like a blade liger but a different color scheme and its got the boosters from a jaeger built in. I have a kit I need to build and I just love its look. Sadly I cant find a good pic
>>
>>68313158
Wait, it was YOU who made Rinnosuke Doujin? How disappointing.
>>
>>68313156
>People change.

Val certainly hasn't.
>>
>>68313156
>She probably regrets
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68313156
Anon, Val never regrets shitting on others. She does it all the time and said Jumpchain was better when it was in the middle of a shitstorm.
>>
>>68312931
Oh certainly, and I wasn't suggesting its your fault. Again, I like a lot of your jumps and appreciate your contributions to the community.

But if I'm reading your post correctly, you'd agree that more feedback for you on power issues would be a good thing. Obviously you wouldn't want to invite the kind of angry autistic shitposting that we see here to some extent, but you agree that someone like you would only thrive with more constructive questioning on power issues.
>>
You ever think you guys just hold really irrational grudges and that's part of why this general is so awful?
>>
>>68312972
Perks do what they say they do, dumbass. If you have the skills to recreate the Planet Trading Organization, The Empire Business will give you the same supernatural awareness that it’ll give you if you only have the skills to be a drug kingpin.
>>
>>68313198
What else is there to do?
>>
>>68313198
Nope.
We still have people who despise JoJo's Bizarre Anon for leaving due to not wanting to be a community punching bag.
Irrational grudges are the name of the fucking game here.
>>
>>68313155
But it's not the same. Taking your jump would remove much of what I built and instead punish me for how I would want to do things.

>OC
Nobody cares anymore about that.
>>
>>68313198
That's exactly what OAA would say.
>>
>>68313198
Ever since Timmy became a staple of these threads.
>>
>>68312931
This is giving me flashbacks to the whole "blue feathers suck!" discussion over one of the items in Trails of Cold Steel's 1.0 edition. Ah, nostalgia.
>>
File: thorgrim get the book.jpg (178 KB, 254x478)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>68313198
>grudges
>irrational
>>
>>68313189
The passive aggressive tone is strong with this one.
>>
>>68313198
It's like SJWs. People want to be heroes, but don't want to put in the work to do anything actually heroic, so they "fight" on the internet against things they hate for imaginary glory.
>>
>>68313180
My name's been on it for a while.
>>
>>68313156
>years
What the hell, it's actually true. I kinda thought it was a few months ago. But yeah, those were good times. Posting discord pics and just inciting drama, drama that was actually interesting, not the boring stuff we have today.
>>
>>68313223
Technically we haven’t cared about OOC since Pokémon gave us super gunplay skills and sniper rifles. So, you know, day one.
>>
>>68313230
Making a boogeyman from shitposting was a mistake that became cancerous so fast. So many people discouraged it too, yet it got ran into the ground as much as this Gohan bullshit now.
>>
>>68313223
If it helps, I could add in a toggle for the Demon drawback so that it just changes your appearance and not your starting location or affiliation with gangs.
>>
>>68313030
This actually interests me a bit. How many luck perks would you need to stack before multiversal threats solved themselves while you napped?
>>
File: 1510011638488.jpg (31 KB, 680x332)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>68313249
Perhaps it isn't that people don't want to put in the work to do truly heroic things, but that they've realized the villains won before they were ever born.
>>
>>68313259
You’re honestly not suggesting that the persistent shitposter who went after Red damn near every single thread after the Reborn fiasco was really a collection of concerned anons, are you?
>>
>>68313255
No, for some reason people mostly ignored Quicksilver's stuff early on. A lot of people were heavily criticized for offering anything that wasn't strictly in the series and still face that kind of criticism now. Heck, Red's take on the Hitman Reborn Jump back in the first hundred threats got shit because of some kind of oc fire extinguisher.
>>
>>68313262
But that's not the same. That's just a reskin that doesn't solve the problem.
>>
File: 1562370780741.png (64 KB, 2491x308)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
You know, I do like this post. Obviously we all knew it, but to have Valeria say it was enlightening. She really has the mentality of some rich bitch, studying a worthless degree, and having no worry about anything but her reputation and the attention she gets.
>>
>>68313180
>goes from making a retardedly high power jump to making everyone retardedly weak
What happened?
>>
>>68313276
>>68313285
Except everything that tranny gets is completely deserved.
>>
>>68313271
Or its more likely that they're so obsessed with being the main character and do no wrong hero of their story that they internalise that rationale and invent villians for them to fight so that their internal narrative can actually have an antagonist to make their life emulate the stories they grew up with, even if the initiating conflict is a fabricated one.
>>
>>68313178
>Will share
Cool.

>Mirage Liger
Yeah, it doesn't look all that different from the Blade Liger. I don't see the Jaeger boosters in that pic.
>>
>>68313276
Are you saying that it was the right move whether it was one person or many to give them a name that everyone associated everything negative with, so anyone being negative about anything absolutely had to be "The Shitposter."?
>>
>>68313154
Nah, you'll get bored long before then. But if you don't, then you earned it. Go for it, buddy.
>>
>>68313293
Shut the god damn fuck up, OAA.
>>
>>68313158
Oh cool. I've been wanting another Metroidvania jump.

Hopefully it'll actually offer the movement that's standard in Metroidvanias, since the only one we have that does offer that right now is Momodora
>>
>>68313293
Who was she talking to?
>>
>>68313271
SJWs could absolutely get a bunch of guns and shoot up immigrant detention centers to free the detainees there. Leftists did essentially just that in the violence over Kansas being admitted to the union. They don't want to because they're a bunch of rich white kids playing at being good.
>>
>>68313156
Unless she actually recants or says she regrets it, no I don't believe she does.
>>
>>68313330
That post was part of the OOA shitfling.
>>
Is there anywhere I can get parents?

Like, not as companions, but as a permanent fixtures. I want parents that'll just exist in whatever jump I go to
>>
>>68313292
What exactly is the problem, anon? I could make a demon background, especially given what you and the other anon said about OC (I'll still try and base it on stuff in game, but it's helpful to know I can play fast and loose with it), but I'd want to know what exactly it is you'd want out of it.
>>
>>68312651
>>68312664
>>68312678
I not only want it, I want to hug it, pet it and call it a good boy.
Is this the right reaction?
>>
>>68312971
Nah, that just results in YuYu Hakusho.
>>
>>68313156
Most people don't fundamentally change, and Val certainly hasn't over the past two years. She's still the same old cunt, we just don't realize it as much because she has learned that maybe saying the truth isn't so smart if you care about your reputation as much as she does.
>>
>>68313348
Oh, then based.
>>
>>68312775
Please offer a human race option.

>>68313158
Will it offer an option to be human?
>>
>>68313352
Generic Incest Jump
>>
>>68313336
This. She even admits in >>68313293 that it's attention that drives her. Why would she feel sorry about a situation she caused? Why would she feel bad that she has a group of shitposters that try to drive away others and only praise things she makes? This place is paradise for her.
>>
>>68313246
It's not passive aggressive at all. As part of my professional education, I'm trained to articulate my points clearly and diplomatically. That's how people come to agreement in areas where there shouldn't be disagreement, by being clear and polite.

Passive aggressive would be suggesting that your inability to understand civility and social cues don't necessarily diminish your ability to contribute to the community, but your attempts at injecting hostility here aren't helpful. See? That's passive aggressive because it's actively insulting, does not genuinely seek to further understanding, and yet it's said in a way that's not directly aggressive.
>>
>>68313352
Jorge Joestar has an item for that.
>>
>>68313370
All race options are human race options. Did you think you were an undead animal?
>>
>>68313391
Undead aren't humans though they're undead.
>>
>>68313330
Her and OAA got into it a few years back. Neither of them liked each other and somehow it became "No really, what do you think about me?" so the gloves came off. Negative comments traded back and forth. OAA blamed all anons for shitposting. Names asked Valeria what she honestly thought about them. It was pretty weird. That was probably the last time we ever saw him, I think.
>>
>>68313396
They’re undead humans, though. Undead is a template, not a race.
>>
File: 20190911_211851.jpg (270 KB, 548x456)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>68313314
Also damn I love berserk fury and all the versions I have seen of it. I need to build my storm fury. Heres mirage ligers box art. Dudes supposed to be a pretty good zoid.

>>68313362
All zoids deserve to be called good while getting hugs. Before you use them to destroy your enemies.
>>
>>68313375
Nah, while that's great for making companion parents, I want reoccuring background parents.

Like, I go to a jump with a background, and the parents are the same parents I had in the previous jump with all their memories.
>>
>>68313404
Being undead strips you of your humanity. After undeath is applied you're no longer human.
>>
Can you guys suggest some non-obvious powers for being a God of Stars? I'm not really sure what this would entail considering my power level is nowhere near the obvious application of such a domain yet. So I need to get conceptual and figure out some other way for my powers as a star god to work other than just "And then he blew up the Milky Way."
>>
>>68313402
>Names asked Valeria what she honestly thought about them.
That was just fucking pathetic.
You're literally jumping into the middle of an argument going "HAAAYYYYYYY WHAT ABOUT ME THO"
>>
>>68313352
It actually used to be an unwritten rule that you'd get that by default. People you were close with would have analogues in other jumps, that was a pretty common idea in early Jumpchain. It's even hinted at in the original Pokemon Trainer and inFamous pdfs. But since it was never formally written down, eventually people just kind of forgot about it.
>>
>>68313402
Namefag solidarity against a single undesirable was a beautiful moment.
>>
>>68313269
Well, you'd figure at least Konosuba's boosted luck perk as it's a solid staple, along with compounding every Xianxia protag luck perk since they tend to operate on absurdly high scales beyond just one planet.
Combine those with things like the good bad luck perks from Danganrompa, the luck energy manipulation abilities from Bimbougami-ga, and the snowballing do-gooding perk from The Fourth World and just rest easy while one of the charity organizations you took with you acts in your name to pretty much soup kitchens the multiverse into having ill fortune no longer meaningfully affect those you call your allies.

Probably missing a few bits, but that'd be a good start, if nothing else.
>>
>>68313422
Shit like making new constellations maybe.

What's your actual power level?
>>
>>68313352
>Jorge Joestar
>Pact

There is also the Kakegurui Bami Family scenario and the Majikoi Kuki Family scenario. But considering both of those give you corporations and shit on top of all of that, I don't think that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>68313422
Always being able to find your way maybe? Both because stars have such a high view, and people use them to figure out their positions when they are visible?
>>
>>68313269
http://is2.4chan.org/tg/1567196566587.pdf
There's a list of luck perks. Take every almost single one, and you'll solve problems by existing.
>>
>>68313422
Fate manipulation is the classic association with star powers. You know, astrology, as above so below. You could probably pull off geomancy from that association, too, manipulating the astral energies to cause corresponding changes in terrestrial ones.
>>
>>68313189
Sure, I'd like that and I welcome it, but I just don't have any realistic expectation that it'd happen often or that it'd happen without being accompanied by shitposting or even just turning into shitposting if I say no even while giving reasons for it. Sure, I can be a stubborn bitch sometimes about it for stuff that is a lot more useful than I wanted to admit at the time (The Majikoi humen situation for example) but years of the whole process just wear you down when it comes to trying to consider the stuff you hear genuine. Just so many times you try to talk to someone about their thoughts and it just so often turns rotten and drags you into yet another shit storm or argument. Great feedback does exist, even when you don't take it onboard it can still be great, but it's not too common and it's so easy to get lost in the sea of awfulness.

Anyway, feedback is great. Constructive feedback is excellent. Constructive feedback that is willing to engage in the conversation beyond the first denial and not leave or shitpost because it's not immediately accepted would be a game changer for the whole thread. Giving feedback to jumpmakers is an excellent thing to do, especially to newbies, especially if you're being decent and relatively polite about it.

>>68313236
I'm not surprised it occurred. Blue feathers are very unpopular for some people even years later. The whole problem with precedent as an argument is that it only really works when the precedent being used isn't controversial already, among a small or large group. Whether one thinks the situation with Blue Feathers/similar stuff is okay or not, it's impossible to deny that a number are strongly against it, so similar stuff that just got made is going to get a bad reaction from those people.
>>
>>68313420
Then probably not.
>>
>>68313459
Then there should be an option to be human.
>>
>>68313387
It doesn't seem to have anything for that?
>>
>>68313457
Except that you don't even try to look at criticism. You just bitch at anyone who thinks your jumps aren't perfect then complain about how your evening is ruined.
>>
>>68313473
Anon, have you ever considered that under your skin you are a skeleton?
>>
>>68313494
Die, OAA.
Just fucking die.
>>
File: 1550075002184.pdf (76 KB, PDF)
76 KB
76 KB PDF
Now, a blast from the past: anyone remember this? One of the few times I've seen Val get absolutely wrecked.
>>
>>68313495
I want everything on top of the skeleton too.
>>
File: space.gif (1.58 MB, 500x500)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>68313422
>God of Stars
The stars have often been connected to fate and wishes. Being born under certain constellations is astrologically meant to be a sign of certain traits. Look into horoscopes and other zodiacal nonsense, wishing on a star, and star-crossed lovers. "The fault in our stars," as it were.
>>
>>68313453
Im still not sure how many you need to equal senior whites luck in cultivation chat group. His luck is so good he goes "I need a piece of wood" while under the ocean and a space crack opens up with a monster tree trying to get to earth from the netherworld right beside him.
>>
>>68313449
Neither of those offer background parents. Pact doesn't even offer parents as companions, just subordinate family members
>>
>>68313457
What's this blue feather thing?
>>
>>68313446
Like terrestrial level. I'm not interplanetary level yet, my abilities are still mostly confined to a single world.

>>68313451
>>68313456
Thanks! These are great suggestions.
>>
For context, to anyone who wasn't around, Valeria mentioned her evening was ruined several years ago from someone shitposting. So several years later, despite never using this phrase again, shitposters still defend that she says it all the time and try to use it as leverage against what she's like. This has been a Jumpchain service announcement.
>>
Hey HeavensAnon, for the Zi-O jump are the Cards and Watches interchangeable if you pay for the other background's driver, perks, and other items? There doesn't seem to be much value in buying from another background because you pay premiums and what you're getting isn't compatible (as written). I know that Over-Quartzer is driver-flexible and Violent Emotion still works if you're not using a BeyonDriver, but what about the other stuff?
>>
>>68313497
Have you ever seen someone so obsessed with a name fag that they'd spend all this time writing this up? The funniest bit is that they manage to get things like item stipends in despite Valeria rabidly hating those.
>>
>>68312664
It reminds me of someone trying to make Super Mechagodzilla in the MonsterVerse.
>>
>>68313496
Too bad I'm not him. But wouldn't you like that? Other namefags can tell the difference between criticism and shitposting just fine, so for a supposed once-professional writer it should be easy. Even a retard like Red can do it.
>>
>>68313528
The blue feather is an item in the Harvest Moon jump that lets you take a character as a companion if you give it to them. Combine with an item-copying power or item from some other jump and bam, instant infinite companions.
>>
>>68313426
That's the first I've heard of it. I've been mostly getting by using the thing from the UDS that makes people reoccuring
>>
>>68313422
Lasers.
>>
File: download (1).png (1.03 MB, 1116x800)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>68313412
>Also damn I love berserk fury and all the versions I have seen of it.
Agreed, they are pretty sweet.

>Pic
I guess I'm just not all that impressed since I played that Zoids game and you could just buy that weapon/booster to put on any Blade Liger.
>>
>>68313413
>>68313481
It’s called Jumper Dynasty or something?

I’ve asked Val about this before and she said it can be used for reoccurring family. they wouldn’t retain their memories, but they’d be the same people-ish
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/65053582/#q65061302
>>
>>68313532
Mate, she made like 80 plus jump as some 0.1 percenter with her own boytoy and can be found in most threads with multiple comments. For someone like that, I do imagine that their evening would be ruined by getting mean comments.

>>68313538
Nah, the crazy thing is they completed it really fast, like only a few posts after Val insulted him. And it did capture her "pecular style" really well.
>>
>>68313422
Terraria could be of some inspiration. The Fallen Stars and all that. You could give a planet some magically potent Fallen Stars and they'd love you for it.
>>
>>68313528
Blue Feather was something offered in some Jump I can't remember which wasn't really good. It essentially allowed you to companion someone for free, once, before being consumed. This was extremely controversial because only the pods from the Warehouse Supplement could do this at the time. This escalated due to the item copying power from Minecraft which had loosely defined limits that people took to saying they could copy the Blue Feather, essentially allowing for infinite free companions.
>>
>>68313497
Absolutely based.
>>
>>68313494
21000 posts of not looking at criticism.

>>68313528
Drama from waaay back in /jc/ history. I believe it was a farm related jump, which offered an item called a Blue Feather that could be used to pod someone. Caused a lot of drama by just what the item did, even more because at the time (And this is based on years old memory so may be inaccurate) the jump was a WIP state thing and was being argued over ferociously but was put into the jump drive anyway. Which just made the shit get even worse and back in those days, the sort of shit storm that resulted were screaming matches between everyone for about 50 hours straight without a break.

Imagine last thread but if it never stopped for more than 5 minutes in the rage and salt until tomorrow evening.
>>
>>68313497
I think FIRST! is a legitimately fun concept for a power and I kind of want to get it.
>>
>>68313422
I’m going to assume you’re not encompassing the sun, because those tend to be cosmologically distinct. Navigation and Fate are definitely good purviews. Time is a good one, especially if you’re getting it from SNW - several Native American tribes based their calendars around the Pleiades. There’s also inspiration and miracles - wishing on a star.
>>
>>68313457
Sometimes an idea is so fundamentally bad that the only reasonable criticism is "don't do this." The fact that you have "reasons", which are pure bullshit to anyone who has read the VN ("bu.. but Momoyo really can perform alchemy! She... she just doesn't want to!"), doesn't matter to anyone who can see you're transparently just trying to come up with a post-hoc justification for a random idea you had. I have seen tons of times that you have "accepted criticism" or "asked for ideas" only to come up with excuse after excuse only end with a flat denial with no reason given beyond a "I don't have to listen to you." You cannot be provided with constructive criticism, you can only be shitposted at.

>>68313538
Oh, so Valeria can make her jumps stronger than canon, but I can't make mine stronger than their source material? Nice double standards.
>>
>>68313570
>completed it really fast
He had it done for a fair time and just wanted to bait her into a situation he could post it as a btfo situation.
>>
>>68313589
>back in those days, the sort of shit storm that resulted were screaming matches between everyone for about 50 hours straight without a break.
>Imagine last thread but if it never stopped for more than 5 minutes in the rage and salt until tomorrow evening.
Jesus.
>>
>>68313497
It really is like looking at a Val jump.

>>68313589
Yeah, you're busy insulting everyone.
>>
File: 1563927290762.png (8 KB, 1105x102)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>68313608
Yeah, people were quite heated back then.
>>
>>68313563
That pic by the same people who did Gundam Beast? You know, that fan project that was basically a Gundam/Zoids crossover, with animal mecha that turned into humanoid mecha? I love Gundam Beast, some really creative transformations in that. My favorite is the giraffe whose neck turns into a beam rifle.
>>
File: 109874.jpg (458 KB, 1200x800)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>68313422
Depending on how you look at Stars and such, a manipulation of space could be of use, what with stars being balls of gas that are usually far apart from one another. There's also stuff concerning Astrology and Fate/Fortune "Star Crossed Lovers". Travel and Stories are often related to Stars due to past civilizations using them as guides and treating them with significance due to the stories they represent for their culture. Communication could be another aspect due to Travel, Stories and Fate mixing together, granting "Clarity" or something.

Cool stuff mind you, nice pick.
>>
File: Shooting Star City.png (1.85 MB, 1658x915)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>68313422
Granting or hearing wishes given wishing on a star. Swift travel like a shooting star. Creation through destruction as stars from gravitational collapse from a gaseous nebula. Power over plant growth or drought/famine. Summoning great beasts and heroes given how humans have linked them to constellations. Immutability if you want to lean on the heavenly sphere idea of ancient astronomers. Inciting rebellion like the morning star, or perhaps just drawing attention by being brighter then anything around you.

Just spitballing ideas.
>>
File: 1566782780375.jpg (122 KB, 718x767)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>68313422
Storytelling is something that pops out at me. People have used stars and constellations to pass down stories since ancient times. Not really mystical or powerful, but appropriate. I'd suggest combining a Great Voice, Decent Liar, and Creativity Booster perks to achieve the effect I'm suggestion. I don't think there's a perk that's strictly Great Storyteller. But I could be wrong. We have stranger ones.

Can't really go wrong with basic Luck Manipulation type perks either. That seems to be a pretty common theme with the Stars. Make sure to grab ones that can affect yourself as well as others. Fatespinner from Dungeons and Dragons comes to mind.

Other people have already mentioned Navigation, being able to find your way, and guiding others. But I'll note it again because it's a pretty important one.

If you really want to stretch, you might try to find some ability to make others fall in love. The stars and looking up at them has often held romantic implications. Like I said though, that's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>68313608
No shit, what gets called a shitstorm now is bitch tier compared to what was practically daily in the first few hundred threads. It was so many people on multiple sides of an issue just furious too. Not the shitstorms now which are about shitposters using a word over and over again (Kayfabe, Gohan, etc) until some autistic anon thinks confronting them is a good idea that will get them to stop.
>>
>>68313567
Looking at your link, you wanted reoccuring background characters that don't keep their memories to add flavor.

I want background parents that do keep their memories, so I'd have some kind of permanent fixture that aren't companions. Also because I tend to spend an incredible amount of time as a small child and having parents is useful when you're a small child

... Fuck it, I'll just get parents as a power in PS238, and a family house as a signature item.
>>
>>68313497
Ok that's a solid fucking burn DESU
>>
>>68313532
>several years ago
Nah, that was OAA. Evening was "only" 8 months ago.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/63980687/#63989019
>>
>>68313457
In your Fate jumps, do perks that grant you a non-human form (Lesser Key, Divine Spirit, Incubus...) affect your mindset, making it inhuman? Iirc Merlin had problems because of that
>>
>>68313563
I really plan on importing or making some armored core thruster/boosters for the lightning saix. It just needs to go fast.
>>
>>68313567
Oh, and thank you for the suggestion. Even if it isn't exactly what I wanted, it's still a pretty good option.
>>
What are some jumps with good Drop-In perk/item trees?
>>
>>68313532
It hasn't been a year grandpa
>>
>>68313677
KEK
>>
>>68313677
>>68313708
This place really does make you feel like you've been around forever.
>>
>>68313703
I like the ones in Arcanum
>>
>>68313402
I like how someone tried to get ASA into the roast and he basically said he’s known Val long enough to not need to ask, while at the same time talking to Val about something else
>>
Hey, someone posted the Star vs Forces of Evil Jump to the drive again.
>>
File: 1482170693749.jpg (142 KB, 1000x706)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Would Humanity is Infectious from the Haruhi jump allow you to preserve/restore the Lion King's sanity in Fate Grand Order/Garden of Avalon?
>>
>that 30 year old boomer who keeps posting about OAA
>>
>>68313728
It's an eldritch spiral of autism.
>>
>>68313603
Still going on about Majikoi, after all these years? I explained the problems with your feedback back then, I've done so at least a dozen times in the years (Years anon, years you've been harping on this) and it's not going to change.

Anon really is right, you're creepily obsessed. I didn't realise you were the same guy that made that silly pdf. You're a genuinely deranged and obsessed individual and I think it'd be better if you got some help about this, since you've been doing it for 3-4 years now.

>>68313608
Yeah, it's not great. When people bring up the days long shitstorms it wasn't someone shitposting cuckhan stuff over three days, it was literally 24-72 hour long screaming, from anons and namefags alike. I was in a whole bunch of those and it was just misery. Stuff like Blue Feather, Touhou, Fate Servant stuff, Savage Salvage and more I can only barely remember.

>>68313631
Original Tsukihime, what a blast from the past.

>>68313678
I'd say generally a no unless you want to or they specifically mention it.
>>
>>68313749
Because he's still around, being a toxic little BITCH to the queen of JumpChain.
>>
>>68313749
>that 18 year old zoomer who keeps posting about Val
>>
>>68313742
Yes, and? It's our jump anon
>>
File: download.png (1.39 MB, 1280x896)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>68313641
Seems like it. This the giraffe?

>>68313680
Don't forget to jam the Tallgeese boosters onto the back for more oomph.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>68313608
Shit happens, you get used to it or you leave.
>>
>>68313755
>Yeah, it's not great. When people bring up the days long shitstorms it wasn't someone shitposting cuckhan stuff over three days, it was literally 24-72 hour long screaming, from anons and namefags alike. I was in a whole bunch of those and it was just misery. Stuff like Blue Feather, Touhou, Fate Servant stuff, Savage Salvage and more I can only barely remember.
Thank god I'm a newfag and didn't go through that.
>>
>>68313739
Say what you will about the guy, ASA is a chill mofo.
>>
>>68313703
YJanon gives drop in fantastic drop in perks in Evil Dead, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Ash v. Freddy v. Jason, a lot of people also absolutely love Drop In in Sword and Sorcery (I prefer sorcerer or warrior).

I believe Penny Dreadful's drop in is the Frankenstein, which is also quite nice.
>>
>>68313608
I'd take old thread shitstorms over robots posting the same five buzzwords
>>
>>68313769
>Seems like it. This the giraffe?
Yep, that's the one. Gundam Beast. And then the sequel has the Engrish-y name of Gundam Beast Estrus. Guys, no. That's not...yes, that is a thing animals do, but don't name your Gundam that.
>>
>>68313755
Not my fault that I've managed to shitpost all the stronger jumps (Generic Space Opera, Star vs the Forces of Evil) off the drive. Only recently has Qualia started giving it a run for its money. Don't worry, I'm sure someday someone will make a comfier jump that gives you omnipotence in a faster way. I'm sure of that at least in part because I noticed you've ratcheted down the power wank in your own jumps since then, for which I am legitimately grateful, so it's only a matter of time before someone makes an even more absurd one.
>>
File: 1556749927750.png (270 KB, 803x803)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
Is it a good idea to put yourself and your waifu inside a timeloop while you're having sex?
>>
File: 1559708422261.png (272 KB, 629x742)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>68313799
I don't know some of those damn near gave me a stroke.
>>
>>68313780
Eh, you take the good with the bad. The shitstorms were wretched, but on the other hand there were way more people making Jumps all the time. There was one point in time where we were getting a new Jump every thread for I don't even know how long, and so people were constantly talking about new options and builds and stuff. There was generally just a lot more energy in the different communities back then, for good and bad.
>>
>>68313799
>five buzzwords
Kayfabe, Gohan, Human Options, 2E?
>>
File: (screaming).jpg (37 KB, 500x371)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>68313799
Anon have you never heard the words "be careful what you wish for?"
>>
>>68313703
Generic Exalted Jump has an option to become an Alchemical Exalted, which is pretty nifty if you like cyborgs.

Cardcaptor Sakura's drop-in theme is Clow Reed, so you can be a pretty boss wizard and make your own magic system and stuff.

Gurren Lagann's drop-in is the Kamina origin, good if you want to become an inspiring leader.

I think my favorite is probably Tsukihime though. Wandering Magus isn't technically a drop-in origin but it's based on Aoko Aozaki, who is very like a drop in character (or like Kenshin for that matter) in how she breezes in and out of the plot until something happens to get her to stick in one place for a while. Lots of good stuff in that tree, like the "punch the unkillable monstrosity until it dies anyway" perk.
>>
>>68313703
Terminator is fantastic drop in.
>>
>>68313501
I’m sure you can handle that with the right knives.
>>
File: Ludwig.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>68313422
Eldritch Insight, maybe? And Kin might provide inspiration for some mild combat applications
>>
>>68313820
>Human Options
Those are a necessary fix, retard.
>>
File: time keeps on slipping.gif (1.99 MB, 500x500)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>68313816
Time travel of any sort is usually a Bad Idea.
>>
>>68313766
Not until that stupid perk is gone.
>>
>>68313823
I've never seen generic exalted. Also we definitely need an alchemical exalted jump. Where is my man who did Exalted Mortal Hero?
>>
>>68313755
>says she'll listen to criticism in >>68313457
>proceeds to insult and belittle the same dude calling them "creepy and obsessed"
Way to make yourself look like a cunt.
>>
>>68313840
>Pic name
Good taste in music.
>>
>>68313819
How does it feel becoming one of the reasons for there being fewer jumpmakers in the current day?
>>
>>68313846
If someone keeps harassing you with the same complaint for close to half a decade and even makes entire jumps just to get at you, that's creepy.
>>
>>68313846
Man, samefagging to make it sound like the rest of the thread thinks Valeria is a hypocrite? You really ARE obsessed with her, you creep!
>>
>>68313841
... Star VS The Forces of Evil has a stupid perk?

Actually, I don't care, it's still our jump
>>
>>68313422
You might be able to have some powers over fame, legends and souls. Multiple famous Greek heroes and monsters were turned into constellations, after all.
>>
>Majikoi
What is the secret best option in the jump?
Is there a way to beat the "defeat Momoyo" scenario with only in-jump purchases?
>>
>>68313864
>>68313865
>everyone is THE EXACT SAME ANON
This is you.
>>
>>68313865
He's not same flagging off of the quoted post because the quoted post was me. I'd agree he's being uncessarily hostile though.
>>
>>68313873
CreepAnon will shitpost that it's the PPooHA perk but he has to ignore all the limits to do it.

The real power is friendship like canon so get all the companion stuff and team up.
>>
>>68313703
Hellsing, because you can take options from the other perklines
>>
>>68313873
Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass, because it sets you up for easy omnipotence. The canon main character defeats Momoyo in her route. Just pick up the Kazama family tactician perk and try to outsmart her and play on her ego and desire for an even fight.
>>
>>68313895
>Canon main character
>Anyone beating Momoyo
You've never played this game, have you?
>>
File: 1565678780298.png (40 KB, 362x362)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>68313497
It's always nice to be reminded that there's a few sane people left here.
>>
>>68313873
I like the Super Armor perk. I just think that's a neat ability to have, I wish I had Super Armor in real life. Instead, all I get it in is fighting games.
>>
>>68313823
Smut could you please add a perk to HNTSADL to purify nonhumans into humans by chopping their furry bits off?
>>
>>68313908
The scenario is based on the Kawakami Class War where he defeats Momoyo by distracting her with the other members of the big four while he has the rest of the class take out the similarly arrogant commander of the other class. Just use that kind of strategy. I'm pretty sure the scenario outright says you can't just brute force her with superior power anyway.
>>
>>68313925
The complaint is that the boosted version always struck me as a little too situational to be of much use.
>>
>>68313939
Yeah, it's pretty situational. But in those situations where it applies it's pretty hilarious to completely no-sell some super-attack that only needs to touch you to kill. Sorry, should have had more biggatons instead of relying on hax.
>>
Best comfy jump?
>>
>>68313937
So he defeats her by not fighting her at even 1% of her fighting power and by not actually fighting her, because he wins by beating the ongoing game instead of defeating her. She doesn't even get defeated in that. Momoyo when fighting at her actual power has to leave the planet's atmosphere or she'll break the world.

You've only watched the anime.
>>
>>68313937
To be specific it states that out right beating her with superior power fails the scenario. Not that it isn't possible, just that it won't produce the desired result.
>>
>>68313755
What do you actually think of the generic val shitpost?
>>
>>68313978
Five Star Gauntlet. You take a regular jump and then combine it with this through a drawback to make your visit to a horrible setting about making artisanal grilled cheeses while people are disemboweled outside your doors.
>>
>>68313928
No but you can sure try it anyways and see how it works out for you.
>>
So, realistically, how strong do you think the linear cannons in Gundam 00 are? I love the non-GN mobile suits in that series, they've got a great aesthetic, and I'd like to make them the base for my own line of mobile suits. How strong do you think their guns are, though? They're designed to penetrate the armor on other mobile suits, which is made of "E-carbon", supposedly dozens of times stronger than carbon nanotubes. But the railgun rounds sure don't seem to be causing massive craters when they hit the ground. You think maybe the armor on most mobile suits is just pretty thin, because they're optimized for mobility and have to save weight?
>>
File: 1429496480674.jpg (182 KB, 591x697)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Jumps where gods fight?
>>
>>68313978
Animal Crossing is my favourite. You get a free house, making a living is as easy as just wandering around selling things you find lying around, and it has a bunch of good perks for comfyness.

I especially like the Drop-In and Camper perklines
>>
>>68313990
Exactly. That's what got her to acknowledge losing to him. That was a whole thing in her route. Remember?
>>
>>68313994
I think the way Val has talked about it in the past makes it sounds like the intention is for it to be a "fair fight." So you might be able to get away with being stronger than her if you have no skill whatsoever and fight by just mindlessly smashing.
>>
>>68314010
But I need a perk for it, I want to ensure Shera and Rem and the guildmaster turn into humans.
>>
>>68314023
Asura's Wrath, for given values of 'god'.
>>
File: 1543242655586.png (323 KB, 860x644)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>68314023
Aqua does something that some people might call "fighting" in Konosuba.
>>
>>68312775
>Deadbolt jump some redditor uploaded a while ago
That was from /tg back then, no one made a deadbolt jump there.
>>
>>68313866
No, it has THE stupid perk. Only I Know How This All Turns Out lets you pick literally any goal, and guarantees you’ll accomplish it. Even if your goal is something like supplanting Jump-chan and becoming the Archdeity of Eternity.
>>
>>68314075
Go back to QQ, Troy.
>>
>>68314037
Yeah, I look at it like a game level requirement thing. You can't fight her at a higher level, but your stats can be mixed around so as to be better than her in one area at the cost of pulling points from another.
>>
>>68314075
... Okay? I've seen perks like that around before, so it's not something new.

I think one of the jumps with a perk like that is the one with the magic users that power their magic with bioelectricity?
>>
>>68314091
Not unless you come with me.

You may pick which sense of the phrase you’ll take that in. I’m okay with either.
>>
>>68314108
Deal. Let's go fuck.
>>
>>68313866
It's not even on our drive anon, not even in uploads.
>>
>>68314023
Smite.
>>
>>68314099
All the others have limits (that you can remove with other perks), but this one has no limits from the get go. 10 years of work = any goal achieved. The most similar perk is the one from Tomb Kings, which does not have any kind of limits on how long it will take to find what you're looking for except "eventually", which is a far cry from "guaranteed within a decade."
>>
>>68314001
It's a poor parody that doesn't get much on point and focused overly much on High Power so it fails to riff on a lot of other tropes.

Some stuff is clearly stupid, like the item stipend people bring up, and other stuff is almost like that, like origins and races giving so many points as compared to stronger ones costing a lot of points. Since the latter is far more common in my stuff.

The balance of the jump hurts it's attempt at parody a lot. With it going for making everything, even the 100cp stuff, as strong as possible it doesn't really end up reflecting most of my work. Sticking to the memes, it'd be much better to do ordinary stuff for the 100-200-most 400s and then do crazy stuff for 600s and include 800 and above perks. But since the jump is shallow and only wants to parody high power, not good.

Most of the perk effects aren't very appropriate. Some like the Family Ties are things I'd definitely write (Or rather, the same sort and written in a similar way, not the same level) but then you have others like Millionaire that don't fit at all, especially given my habit of making a lot of perks/items that give you fortunes/money/businesses rather than skill/power to make more money.

The jump also has a pretty central failure to the whole thing because it's not based on any setting, so it can't do the meme of stuff being stronger than canon and a lot of it is going to fall flat, since I could just point out where I draw something from in canon for almost everything. It'd be much more effective to base it on a setting, even one I already did, but make it exaggerated in this way. Ideally, you'd go for a setting I did a low power jump for and make it in this wanked meme way.

The fluff varies. Some of it's not bad, though that's more that writing style can be hard to tell apart when you don't have much fluff. A fair amount doesn't fit my style at all. This is the X Perk for titles is just not good for this parody and stuff like FIRST doesn't fit.
>>
>>68314075
Isn't that the goal of all jumps? Take out God in Devilman: Crybaby, get your spark, eat jumpchan?

I don't think powers like that are out of bounds but should be far more limited. I think The Mcguffin from Generic Dungeon Crawl is the best example of such a power done right.
>>
>>68314133
So you're saying it's reflective of your jumpmaking style perfectly.
>>
>>68314099
They include caveats about how if there’s any way to succeed you will. This one allows for impossible goals, like the aforementioned supplanting Jump-chan. Want infinite choice points in every future Jump? You got it. Want to break the fiat locks on all the post-spark content? Done. Ten years and you can do anything.
>>
>>68314133
Seconding >>68314155 sounds spot fucking on
>>
>>68314157
So, it's only really a problem if you wank it to horrific proportions, letting the perk do things which literally no perk is actually allowed to do?
>>
>>68314183
You mean it's only a problem if you read it literally and follow the ruling of the jump's actual maker, who admitted that it had a problem the way it was written and was trying to find a better way to limit it.
>>
>>68314133
There should have been a 1200 CP perk where you always win no matter what, with the fluff/limitation that you can still be forced into a Pyrrhic victory.
>>
>>68314136
I want to pour my Jump-Chan a nice cup of tea, myself.

>>68312666
Isn’t there only a bright dragon and a dark dragon, what would you even be the twilight dragon?
>>
>>68314211
Actually, if I weren't too lazy to update it, it would be a 1200 perk that gives you the main character's actual power with some small buffs, filled with insinuations that this was actually a lot weaker than combining four of the capstones you'd be getting for the same price.
>>
>>68314225
There’s a Third Avatar Spirit perk in LoK, so it’s not unprecedented.
>>
>>68314133
How interested would the girls from K-ON! be in traveling with a Jumper? Specifically one who is primarily interested in punching evil in its stupid face, helping people, and having fun on the side.
I've never taken non-combat capable people before, be these girls seem almost too enjoyable to pass up.
>>
>>68313928
>>68314039
>anon continues to badger people for human options
>does so by asking for one of the least humane methods possible
You just went from quirky if ineffectual, to plain disappointing...

Go get the Race Piece for Imanity in No Game No Life. They're literally just humans that live in the other world of their setting, just with animu hair/eye colors and s silly species name as is convention for weebshit, like Beorcs in Fire Emblem or Humes in Final Fantasy.
Failing that, Hummus from Corruption of Champions forcibly sets someone to default human if you're that desperate.
>>
File: 1552264929386.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1013)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>68314011

>I love the non-GN mobile suits in that series, they've got a great aesthetic, and I'd like to make them the base for my own line of mobile suits.
Excellent taste. Flags are top-tier grunt suits, and the rest aren't far behind.

> How strong do you think their guns are, though?
I don't think 00 ever brings that up, though if I had to go with a headcanon I'd go with:
>You think maybe the armor on most mobile suits is just pretty thin, because they're optimized for mobility and have to save weight?
>>
>>68314211
Exactly. There's so much stuff that's really obvious and common, or at least well known, in my jumps but the parody just ignores it all to do power power power. It's the equivalent of a comedy video that stars cats and dogs being stupid or a fat guy falling over. Yeah, it'll get a laugh, but it's so cheap and dirty. You're not getting at anything more than the barest surface level.

Like the pdf itself. Cheap, dirty, unable to get more than a few quick laughs and failing to really burn because it can't go any deeper than the first thing it thinks of.

>>68314246
Depends on the girl. I think taking them all together, they might be open to a big adventure, especially from someone they trusted and were friends with. Some of them won't be interested in leaving without their counterparts, like Ritsu and Mio, and I think some of them wouldn't really want to go on their own. Mio is too nervous, Azusa probably thinks it's weird. Ritsu won't go without Mio. Yui might since she's such a weirdo and Mugi for the same reasons but I think they'd want to bring their friends along too.
>>
>>68314251
Furries don't deserve "humane" options they deserve to be mutilated until they are humans. Nothing less could cleanse the stink of furfaggotry from their souls. This is why the perk should be added.
>>
>>68312775
Dang, this is pretty good. I can't say how it represents canon but it's well written and formatted. Druglord, Sentry Duty, Deluxe Taxi Service, and Security Camera are great.

Does Reanimator shut down liches and other things with phylacteries, or would you need to target the phylactery to keep them from reviving? Also, if you're still editing this there's two periods at the end of Sniper Support.
>>
>>68314256
Yep, Flags are where I'm going with this. The others are nice too, but you just can't beat the flag. Especially the Over Flag, that thing is pure sex. My one issue is that since its gun is kind of sword shaped, I keep expecting it to be held vertically instead of horizontally, like it was an actual sword. I'm thinking I might convert it into a gunblade for that very reason.
>>
File: scott.jpg (11 KB, 190x265)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>68314288
Val, I hate to even ask this because it's a blatant powerlevels question, but I need to know to write.

In AvX, about how powerful is the Nate Grey tier Psionics? I know that you say it's all intentionally vague, but this is more in terms of the broad indicators in the previous tiers. I also know that it's comparable in max potential to the Dark Phoenix (not that I really know how strong that is), but while the rest of the tiers have fairly objective indicators, the Grey tier is more vague. I've attempted to do some research as best as I could, but am still having difficulty pinning down even a vague idea of how strong it is. The price leads me to believe that it is equal to or at least comparable to Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic, which can do bullshit like multiverse genocide, but I don't know if that's just me making a false equivalence. Would it just be like planetary+? More? Less?

Also, for the more esoteric aspects like the "being of psionic energy" and the reality warping, i'd like to clarify their nature. The thing about becoming a being of psionic energy sort of reads like you become immortal except for mind/soul death. Like, your body isn't really important. Just a vessel for your mind that you could rebuild if it failed. The reality warping, I'm just more curious as to the nature and the upper limits. Do you just decide you want things to be a certain way and they are because of your big brain power? Like, I want this person to be a girl, so now they are and always have been. I want everyone on earth/local multiverse (this is assuming it's equal to chaos magic in potency which it might not be) to be a human instead of a mutant, so they are now. I want this person to not exist. Stuff like that? Or am I off base? Sorry for the difficult and/or tedious questions. I've been trying to research it but there's like no info on Nate.

I was wanting to write a chain with psychic powers and a small dose of reality rewrite early on for narrative reasons.
>>
>>68314288
>she says as she tries to hide her rage
>>
>>68314288
Is it true that there’ll be a scenario in Fate Stay where instead of 7 different servants, there’ll be 7 different versions of the jumper who went through 7 or more of the Fate legend jumps?

Also, would the 2/3 divine perk make it easier to waifu goddess even if they don’t possess sexual desires like Aqua from Konosuba?
>>
>>68314288
Well of course I'd take them all. I feel like it would be cruel to force such close friends to seperate. Even if time is stopped for the others. This is part of the reason why I'm asking as I'm going +600 into drawbacks just for them and a small part of me is looking for an excuse to not be a fanservicing scaredy cat with an embarrassing past.
I strangely feel like the fanservice drawback will be even worse with me choosing to stay a boy.
>>
>>68314307
Thanks anon, I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, I'm still editing this. Currently adding the Reaper and Demon backgrounds some of the other anons requested.

The bolt from Reanimator permanently kills things with phylacteries (liches don't have phylacteries and can't self reanimate, so yeah, they die too). I'll make that more clear in the perk.

>>68314063
Oh, didn't realize it was originally from here. Its also on reddit.
>>
>>68314297
>Shera
>furry
Plush maybe, but definitely not furry.
>>
>>68314405
So what happens now?
>>
>>68314336
It varies and that's all I can really give you, because the character it's based on varies. I can't tell you 'planet-galaxy level' because sometimes the character is way weaker.

It's meant to make you Nate Grey level in terms of psionic power, so use him for examples. You can also generally draw on people like the other Greys, Xavier and so on, because they're generally all weaker than Nate and he can do what they can but better.

Is it equal to chaos magic? Sometimes. In many ways, Nate has better feats, but in some ways, he doesn't. I don't think he ever did a House of M but he's also punked Celestials. I'd personally say he's not as capable with the crazy wide changes but he's a lot more consistently powerful. Scarlet Witch is usually fairly weak outside of the big reset situation, whereas Nate is often extremely powerful.

Yeah, you can learn to just survive without a body (Just remember, comics). I imagine that's how it works with the warping reality. It's happened before in Marvel and with psychics. It's not something that can't be resisted or undone, probably easier outside of raw power than chaos magic since it's not as weird, but I imagine you could do all that stuff you're using as examples.
>>
>>68312243
Pretty sure it's the staff. Every other Valk had the classic shield and lance setup.
>>
>>68314412
She's a non-human so she deserves it.
>>
>>68313352
I am 90% sure that the update for youjo senki (no idea if it actually got on the drive) that incorporated quartet stuff literally had your original family as an item.
>>
>>68314361
In FSN? Not sure. I do want to make a scenario like that though.

Probably?

>>68314386
It'll probably be funnier, at the very least. It's good to hear they're sticking together though. But yeah, I'd say that as a group, with you as a friend, they'd be open to being companions. As long as you're not telling them about going into 40k or someplace awful. It'd be like A Place Further Than The Universe but way more literal.
>>
>>68313736
>>68313794
>>68313823
>>68313825
>>68313892
Thanks for all the suggestions. These seem like quite nice options.

>>68313892
>Hellsing, because you can take options from the other perklines
Isn't that something you could always do? Or do you mean how the two strongest perks are also discounted to Drop-In?
>>
>>68314288

The current Fate/ Jumps have we already having summoned the servant before the jump start or summoning them when the Jump starts.
Are we allowed to “ignore” that and summon and get the servant we paid for later instead of starting with them?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (25 KB, 250x250)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>68313844
Yo... nope. My Alchemical lore is far too weak, anon. Thanks for the vote of confidence though.
>>
>>68314439
It does. It says that they don't are not fully aware of the jumps, but they have a small growth based on where you jump. Finish a cooking jump, and they'll amazing chefs, ect
>>
What skillset do I need to get in Imperial Guard so my platoons can have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExlR7o0pW1g level of tonk skills
>>
>>68314436
Nohumans deserve muh dick!
>>
>>68314490
Can be either. I believe the supplement gives some detail. You can totally get em later if you like.
>>
>>68314429
But can you turn people into cute girls by telekinetically rearranging their atoms into the shape of a cute girl?
>>
>>68314336
>>68314429
This might be a useful resource?
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2vgbtq/respect_nate_grey_xman/
I know, I know, reddit, but it's all sourced to panels, so...

Apparently he can talk to the dead with his telepathy and stop time.
>>
>>68314421
Can't tell which anon you are. If you are the first one, planning on finishing up Demon + Reaper backgrounds, submitting to thread a few more times, and then uploading.

If you're the second, iirc I'm pretty sure that the jump never got through thread inspection. It had a lot of writing issues which I don't think the author ever fixed, and I can't find it anywhere on drive or in uploads, so I assume it's not a problem I'm making the jump?
>>
File: Masaki Finger-bow.jpg (905 KB, 1788x2271)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>68314491
Hey Gauntlet, how's it going?

Got two more questions for you, if you don't mind. How come there's no option to be a Quincy in GHQ? The Hogyoku runs off how much spiritual power the user has, right? My memory is kinda spotty, so I figure I should ask.
>>
>>68314497
I was going to complain about the amount of stress you'd put the tracks under to be at risk of throwing one, but (unlike most people) I decided to do a google search first and found this instantly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0sU1qVcVQg
So for most of it you don't even need any super skills as normal people can accomplish it.
Going to need some physics breaking skills though to get them the ability to have tanks jumping up to a higher elevation without a ramp if you don't want to cheat and just give them hover tanks.
>>
>>68314520
Probably.

>>68314534
I often find those respect threads pretty useful actually, since it's just the original pic and not someone's 'calculation'.
>>
File: EmmaFrost.jpg (467 KB, 695x900)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>68314429
That is not as helpful as I had hoped, but it is more helpful than I expected, so thank you. And yeah, comics are fucking wild with their consistency.

>>68314534
Oh shit, this is also very helpful. I've somehow not seen this while I was searching.

Thanks again to both of you.
>>
>>68313212
Part 2 Jump when?
>>
>>68314635
Is emma frost a good waifu?
>>
Yo Gene there's a new Gungrave game coming out
>>
File: 1512352230245.jpg (459 KB, 1280x720)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>A Mournful Birthday (+1/2/3 Tokens): something is wrong with your rat‐mothers, Warlord. At 1 Token, it appears as if there was sabotage during their initial formation ‐ any rats born from a breeder’s womb will be deformed and stunted in some manner, making them weaker and less able than an equivalent ratman in another clan or city.

Could you take this to make your entire skaven clan female?
>>
>>68314543
A quick search (thus not super thorough so don't take me word for it) on 4plebs shows that they never even posted deadbolt in thread. They just put it in the uploads without saying anything. Thus, yes, it was never technically approved.
Makes it a bit of a grey area still as it wasn't outright rejected. Right now your best bet might be to just prove that you can make a better jump.
>>
>>68314600
For the Nate level power, can we make it so that we are his child or something?
>>
File: red-dead-redemption.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
So in Red Dead Redemption if I just kill those two officials or whatever, before they talk with John Marston would anything bad come from it? I just want John to stay at his farm and be with his family.
>>
>>68314682
Well the fluff supports it, so go wild.
>>
>>68313028
>Saitama also has a very specific kind of autism that makes him seem to refuse to do anything to combat his boredom. He never challenges himself, tries to learn hard things or alters his approach. He's bored he can't have a slugfest that excites him and doesn't seem to want anything but that.
I think the real reason is because Saitama is a blood knight that really loves fighting and the thrill that comes with putting his life on the line, and the real reason he's bored is because he doesn't believe there's anything that can actually threaten him anymore. Those bits where his eyes briefly flash red during his early fights during the episodes where it shows him just starting out, how he seems genuinely thrilled at the fight and putting the drudgery of the salaryman-life out of his mind while doing it... and then becoming so strong in order to chase this new feeling and excitement only to realize he trained a bit *too* hard and now he can't experience that thrill anymore because he got too strong.

>>68313028
>It's a good one.
Raita is definitely god-tier. I had no idea he was a hentai artist until I googled him after seeing his stuff in the first Valkyria Chronicles artbook.
>>
File: Necrosphinx.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1311)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>68314600
Hey Val, got a quick question for you regarding the Necrosphinx option in Tomb Lords. It mentions that you're seen as an abomination, an evil thing by even the priests, let alone everyone else. Does that mean that taking that option is going to get people coming after me with the intent to destroy me, or would I just be considered a barely-leashed rabid dog?
>>
>>68313743
It wouldn't actually change much. Even when her humanity is restored, she still sees her plan as the best course of action. And without knowledge of Romani being Solomon...she's right.

That being said...probably.
>>
File: EmmaFrost2.jpg (88 KB, 600x877)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>68314656
idk but she's a pretty one
>>
>>68314600
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/67956617/#67959787
>>
>>68314684
Oh, didn't know that was a grey area, just thought it meant it'd been rejected. Doesn't make much of a difference, I think, seeing as how making a better jump was my goal in the first place. I'll keep asking for critique once I finish the new backgrounds.
>>
>>68314656
Is she the one who's the waifu of one of the writers, and he'll turn you gay if you like her?
>>
File: plot.gif (4.87 MB, 400x225)
4.87 MB
4.87 MB GIF
>>68314467
>As long as you're not telling them about going into 40k or someplace awful.
This is why warehouse vacation attachments are mandatory for Jumpers. So that while Jumper is off killing the demons and fighting gods, the more innocent companions can be sipping pina coladas and doing limbo tournaments.
>>
>>68314518
Out of curiosity, if you're a Servant and win the war you're involved in, does the Grail continue supporting your existence after the War ends, or do you need to find a solution to that yourself?
>>
>>68314518

Ok, Thanks for the info.
>>
File: jim.jpg (119 KB, 800x450)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>68314682
If your magical realm is smelly treacherous backstabbing rat-girls, sure
>>
>>68314746
>This is why warehouse vacation attachments are mandatory for Jumpers. So that while Jumper is off killing the demons and fighting gods, the more innocent companions can be sipping pina coladas and doing limbo tournaments.
No, that's why a jumper should send his innocent companions into the pits of Commorragh to harden them up a bit and ensure they won't get traumatised by anything else they see on their journey.
>>
>>68314023
Coiling Dragon. There's a planar battlefield where wars between deities happen that last like 10,000 years and the whole point is to see who can rack up the most kills for rewards. The SB version of Coiling Dragon has it as a warehouse attachment you can use but it costs an arm and a leg.
>>
>>68314738
>didn't know that was a grey area
Normally when rejected the thread basically flat out says so. We also have trolls that sometimes delete files from the uploads folder. But the end result is that it is not on the drive and its author has never even said anything once as far as I know.
>>
File: 1554416880655.jpg (587 KB, 2047x1600)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
>All the physical things you can do
>All the mental shenanigans you can pull off
Out of all of Jumper's powers, is the telekinesis+telepathy combo a waifu's favorite?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (136 KB, 1280x915)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>68314745
No that's Kitty Pryde
>>
>>68314690
all those criminals from his old gang he was going to hunt down would still be doing criminal things... but ultimately not really. Maybe-Satan might be curious about you but might also not be.
>>
>>68314818
>Out of all of Jumper's powers, is the telekinesis+telepathy combo a waifu's favorite?
Sounds dumb and boring.
>>
>>68314682
Do female Skaven count as "deformed and stunted in some manner, making them weaker and less able than an equivalent ratman in another clan or city"? That's a pretty weird way of looking at it but I know nothing about Warhammer so whatever
>>
Drawback: Reaper (and) Blues (1100)

Candle person

Defunktorum (1000)
Sentry Duty (Free)
Kingpin (800)
Reanimator (500)
Cat (Free)
Reaper’s Scythe (400)
Fireplace (100)
Deluxe Taxi Service (0)

Oh cool, I’m a candle person! I don’t actually know any other jumps where you can be one specifically other than Fallen London

Anyway, this job is great. I love searing away impurity.

>”FBI OPEN UP”
>”Shit, the reaper’s here! Hide the ash stash!”
>*sound of burning scythe carving through the door*
>”Why’s the reaper’s on fire? How is the reaper shooting some sort of burning wax-wind at us?!”
>”THEY CALL ME MR. WICK. JOHN. WICK”

>>68313873
>is there a way
I think you can just fight her normally if you go Bushido Babe, Scaled the Wall, 5th Heavenly Jumper and The Real Fake if you can take drawbacks. IIRC Haou’s at least around Momo’s level.

>>68314288
>>68314133
I’m disappointed there is no kingdom builder parody in there myself

>Waifus: 100/200/400/+100
>Let’s face it, we both know why you’re really doing this. Well, this toggle determines the quality and quantity of the waifus in your kingdom. For 100 CP your kingdom is all-female, go nuts. For 200 CP they are also above average quality waifus, not too different from the ones from worm farms but each unique in their own ways. For 400 CP your kingdom exudes waifudom, it excels in all things womanly such that the very laws of physics bow to the rhythmic jiggling and cooing of waifus as far as the eye can see. You know that Saeko Busujima bullet-dodging breasts scene? That happens every day in your kingdom in between pillow fights and hot spring skinship sessions. So waifuable is this land that it’s not uncommon in each generation for Super Waifus to emerge, which is a waifu that has surpassed being a waifu, or you could call her “Best Girl”. For an extra 100 CP your kingdom’s waifus are all shit. Why would you take this. It is the objectively incorrect build.
>>
>>68314829
You have no imagination.
>>
>>68314548
>Hey Gauntlet, how's it going?
Howdy. Doing well.

>How come there's no option to be a Quincy in GHQ?
They're not in the focus of the setting.

>The Hogyoku runs off how much spiritual power the user has, right?
Nope. In GHQ it'
s just a wish granting device that uses all the spiritual power of everything around it.
>>
>>68314835
They're not SMALLER, if that's what you mean. Or at least not once Moulder is done with them.
>>
>>68314818
Dancing and singing puppets
>>
>>68314635
Sorry I can't give much.

>>68314689
Uh, dunno. I guess?

>>68314708
Well, that's pretty much the same thing. Blood knight vs battle autism. I do agree and I still think it's not really something most people would really have an issue with.

Like, give someone like Bang the same power. It's not going to innately ruin his life. He'd be far more able to protect people as he wants and he can continue teaching students as he likes while ensuring they grow safely.

>>68314709
Probably the latter, since the tomb kings do use Necrosphinxes. They're just really bad omens.

>>68314724
Use your words please anon.

>>68314749
Gotta do it yourself. You should still have your master there and there are numerous ways beyond that to get it working, plus a number found in the jump, a number servants can do and so on.

>>68314844
A custom section with tiered options would be funny but I thought that wasn't something I did often enough to say.
>>
>>68313497
This reads less like a parody of Valeria jumps and more like a parody of blackshadow jumps.
>>
>>68314759
You had me at smelly.
>>
>>68314902
>tfw your rat girls won't rub their stinky paws on your face
>>
>>68314879
>custom section
Well there’s DBS, Oasis, the artifacts in Empires of Antiquity, kind of God of Highschool and I think a few others? They’re not exactly common but they in your more prominent jumps
>>
>>68314847
>Howdy. Doing well.
That's good.

>They're not in the focus of the setting.
Ah, too bad.

>Nope. In GHQ it'
>s just a wish granting device that uses all the spiritual power of everything around it.
Wow, that's much better than I thought it was. Thanks for the answers, Gaunlet.
>>
>>68313799
You would be asking for hell in favor of purgatory.
>>
>>68314230
>offering the main character's power is wrong now
Wew lad.
>>
>>68314910
I guess that's true.
>>
>>68314826
>That pic
At first you'd think that he would have realised after his second attempt, but with an ass like that can one blame him for trying?
>>
>>68312559
Bastard!! Part 1 (The Devil Cell)
Custom Robo (Adaptive Evolution)
Slay The Spire (Genetic Algorithim)

I was told this was a thing, so i guess it counts too.
>Elona (Softcap) (Elona counts regeneration, mp regeneration, magic resistance, and armor use as trainable skills, all of which are trained by taking damage.)
>>
>>68314879
>Use your words please anon.
I was just referring to one response from the last time someone asked about using the 1200 CP version of telekinesis into a cute girl.
>>
>>68314979
>Turning people into little girls as psychological warfare
>Not turning them into panties instead
>>
>>68314429
>the big reset situation
Yeah a lot of people, writers included, forget that there specifically she was amped by the earth’s life force. It’s still dumb, but the point still stands that Scarlet Witch was technically leaning on outside help just like how Franklin Richards isn’t just a mutant, he’s a mutant exposed to cosmic rays while Nate coasts on pure mutant power.
>>
>>68314928
>That's good.
Thank you

>Ah, too bad.
Sorry.

>Wow, that's much better than I thought it was. Thanks for the answers, Gaunlet.
I know it's pretty powerful

You're welcome, anon.
>>
So Myriad Self is fine then? Are we moving on to new shitposts at this juncture?
>>
File: 66205952_p4_master1200.jpg (669 KB, 1200x867)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>68314879
>Gotta do it yourself. You should still have your master there and there are numerous ways beyond that to get it working, plus a number found in the jump, a number servants can do and so on.
Good to know. I have a general plan in mind, but it was important to know now much of the slack my Master and I would have to pick up. I'll probably just buy a high rank in Independent Action and make sure my master gets access to a leyline somewhere we won't have to worry about the Mages Association getting interested. Maybe Mongolia. Or Tibet.
>>
>>68315077
Using that perk is a gamble, because you might find a version of yourself who visited a "The One" jump from another version of Jumpchain and has started hunting down their alternate selves.
>>
>>68315077
One last shitpost to finish it off.

What would happen if you combined Myriad Self with being a Hadou God Yog jumper Voyager Witch Concept Ball Anshin-in? Would that make be strong enough to defeat Madara Uchiha piloting Vortex Blaster Demonbane?
>>
>>68313817
tamura magica questions
1. level 9999 mami: do you start with 24 transformations and can train to get more or do you have 0 to start an then train for a max of 24
2. can you import into space mitakihara base and rebellion space battleship - atlantis
3. if you buy the akemi-ya, an odd french restaurant, the odds'N ends shop and comedieene tomoe-tei mami-raku can you have full acess to the akemi-ya time flow?
>>
>>68315104
No meta stuff though. You can only find alternate versions of the current jumps reality, so alternate jumpers who went to different jumps aren't possible
>>
>>68315106
Beautiful.
>>
>>68315106
>implying anyone can even TOUCH Madara Uchiha
>>
>>68315146
What if I popped Eight Gates
>>
>>68315160
You break your foot off and he recovers enough to keep fighting. Taijutsu is a dead-end path that permanently damages the body in a futile attempt to make strength keep up with bunny god powers, and Might Gai was wrong about everything.
>>
>>68314893
Just to deny someone of the experience,
https://youtu.be/Y7YpwBtctbo?t=5
>>
>>68315106
Well, Madara Uchicha piloting Vortex Blaster implies you're either Post-Chain or in the Naruto multiverse, so yes because there is a version of you who is Madara Uchicha piloting Vortex Blaster Demonbane.
>>
How the fuck does anyone even learn or teach the eight gates, since using them fucking kills you and its a purely internal process so you can't even really show it to someone, you have to explain it and just hope they can figure it out without using it
>>
>>68315214
Gamer actually. It has a drawback where you have to fight ever meme that came from japan incarnated in one being, which is literally described as Madara Uchiha piloting Demonbane.
>>
>>68315234
>a purely internal process so you can't even really show it to someone
People in Naruto have access to more than just the five basic senses.
>>
>>68315183
What if he learned that nurse technique of super punching that Tsunade and Sakura had? Jumper could even teach him, as I think the jump offers the knowledge of how to use it. All three Naruto jumps, in fact.
>>
>>68315234
Once you have the skill necessary to open the first few it's probably just a matter of getting enough oomph to knock the next ones open. Keep in mind that each one drastically ups the energy flowing through that system which can make it easier to open (though surviving it afterwards is another story) and the final gate is on a separate branch of the chakra system that requires you to actively choose to direct it there from what we see.

So "learning" the technique sets you up to opening all of them, once you get progressively higher you're more training to survive them than anything. Keep in mind Gai's dad was apparently much weaker than he was and could open all eight.
>>
>>68315260
But that still requires using the Eight Gates, which kills you
>>
>>68315183
Clearly the answer is Omega Healing Factor and Taijutsu.
>>
>>68315234
You have to have a special blend of autism and a willingness to horribly mutilate your own body for the sake of your own ambition.
Such ambition and will to risk it all on a dream is a foreign concept to Jumpers though, hence why most don't like learning it when they can instead purchase genetic lottery tickets
>>
>>68315234
The first couple of gates are just exhausting. It's only the later ones that actively start fucking your body, and only the last one is guaranteed to kill you unless you have someone that can put you back together from literally being crumbly human charcoal. Once you help someone figure out how to access the first, the rest probably come a lot easier.
>>
>>68315273 (same)
>nurse
medic-nin, sorry.
>>
>>68315283
>Such ambition and will to risk it all on a dream is a foreign concept to Jumpers though

t. Roastie
>>
>>68315278
Ah, but clearly it is an art only past down from main character to main character. As we all know, main characters are exempt from "people die when they're killed".
>>
The real question is, how the fuck did Choji's family figure out those magic drugs that make you a super saiyan before Orochimaru started preforming unethical experiments on people

I don't peg those fat guys as being scientists or doctors, and this was before those were given their own focus in konoha, so they must have figured it out somehow
>>
I need a sexy mage, prefer big titties. Where should I go recruiting?
>>
>>68315330
Goblin Slayer. Big tiddy mages are everywhere there. And bully Priestess for being a titlet.
>>
>>68315282
>the answer is the Omega Effect
FTFY
>>
>>68315330
>>
>>68315330
Your own multiverse. Removing waifus from any setting causes imbalance in the cosmic waifu dharma, so the only solution is to create your own waifus to restore and maintain good waifu karma
>>
>>68315345
Cringe.
>>
>>68315330
Naga the Serpent from Slayers. Unfortunately the companion option there is 600cp per character.
>>
>>68315330
Any competent mage could give herself big titties, so that's the easy part.
>>
>>68315329
It takes time and effort to develop techniques anon, and an understanding of what you're doing with your chakra. They're an entire clan with their own specialized techniques they've developed, studied, and refined over their history.

Just because their fat doesn't mean they're not actually putting in the work, and not everything has to start from carving up kids like snake boy.

You can learn something small and take it from their, and the Naruto world has an entire history and culture with experience to draw from.
>>
>>68315329
Then I guess there must have been an Akimichi in the past who was really bad at cooking and on a bender.
>>
>>68315329
They're nobles and stupid rich, they probably paid people to develop them, and iirc it's implied they basically run/operate the pill refinery stuff in Konoha.
>>
If I stole every woman and replaced them with shoggoths, how much would the world change?
>>
>>68315345
>Tower of the Multiverse (var.) – This option is unavailable to jumpers with fewer than 100 completed jumps.
I have to wait for 100 jumps.
>>
>>68315306
What the hell does insulting a bunch of no-life ambitionless NEETs obsessed with power fantasy make believe shitposting have to do with having a vagina?
>>
File: Full_Portrait_Tharja.png (921 KB, 1600x1920)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>68315330
May I recommend this beautiful desert flower?

If you go with the right build, she might even husbando you instead of letting you waifu her.
>>
>>68315367
Everyone gets eaten by shoggoths, who are stupid beasts of labour in the end.
>>
>>68315379
That's racist, Shoggoths are perfectly fine waifus
>>
>>68315373
Okay, I see this slut posted everywhere, and I know that she's supposed from one of the Fire Emblem games. What's her deal anyway?
>>
File: Solution Epsilon.png (726 KB, 637x900)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>68315386
this is a true statement. they also make excellent assassins / maids
>>
>>68315391
Imagine the Hex Maniac memes
That's close enough
>>
>>68315404
You mean Zynthia.
>>
>>68315336
>Goblin Slayer
Nice taste and I get to kill goblins!
>And bully Priestess for being a titlet
Why? I might even take her as a companion. I do need a healer after all.
>>68315346
How do I make my own multiverse? Rick & Morty?
>>68315354
Never seen Slayers. Any good?
>>
>>68315409
Look, she's not my waifu, so my understanding of her is pretty shallow
>>
>>68315373
What is she like?
>>
>>68315402
>Getting a slime bath from your thirsty maid
Nice.
>>
>>68315431
Yandere
>>
>>68315420
DC Occult I think has Hell Lord, and another jump, Marvel Magic has Dimension Lord.
>>
>>68315420
>Why? I might even take her as a companion. I do need a healer after all.
Because she's about the only caster and one of the only women without big tiddies. Therefore she should be bullied.
>>
File: Big Booty Naga.png (259 KB, 878x1200)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>68315420
>Never seen Slayers. Any good?
Can't give you a non-biased response to be honest. It was one of the first anime I ever saw (alongside Record Of Lodoss War) and I'm super nostalgic for it.
>>
>>68315431
Surprisingly complex and thoughtful. She likes helping people and is actually pretty understanding and empathetic, mostly thanks to her own background showing her just how rough the world can be, as revealed through her various support conversations. The vast majority of people however will not know this thanks to only knowing about her via memes.
>>
>>68315345
Another ambiguously-written Jump with a perk that lets you permanently import Companions, eh?
>>
>>68315431
https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Tharja
>>
File: yanderer problems.jpg (135 KB, 549x960)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>68315439
So... what every jumper wants?
>>
>>68315485
Yandere suck.
>>
>>68315479
>boomers still complaining about more companions
The time is now grampa.
>>
>>68315492
You take that back
>>
>>68315492
Yeah, and they just keep suckin' too. It's awesome(and also terrible).
>>
>>68315494
Dragon's Crown is fucking ancient anon
I'm pretty sure it was made when there weren't much more than 100 jumps at all
>>
>>68315449
Well give us a biased response.
>>
>>68315409
No, Hex Maniac. Cynthia is a very specific form of autism confined to a very specific autist.
>>
>>68315485
This image always manages to tick me off. It's not even correct about fucking Yuno Gasai, let alone any normal Yandere.
>>
>>68315494
Do you actually read the things people post or do you just have a list of stupid insults prepped?
>>
Is there a meaningful difference between sex with an equally attractive and equally experienced baseline human verses a literal goddess with planet busting power? Is there a reason for waifus to be strong?
>>
>>68315497
No way Jose, your waifu a shit.
>>
File: Knx.gif (897 KB, 253x197)
897 KB
897 KB GIF
>>68315404
Okay, I understand now

>>68315409
Can you shut the fuck up already. This isn't /cyoag/, and most of us don't find those Tok shitposting memes to even be remotely funny.
Seriously, everytime someone brings up Hex Maniac, like fucking clockwork you feel the autistic desire to absolutely have to respond with your shitty memes.
We get it, you are obsessed with Tok (whether that's obsessive hatred or obsessive fanboyism not sure, but is allows near irrelevant since they're both equally autistic), but here isn't the place to shitpost about him. We already shitpost way to much about our namefags, we don't need anymore you fucking cuntwhistle.
>>
>>68312386
SO we would get the human Shingami sword sin our vault?
>>
>>68315527
But she does try to murder Yuki.
>>
>>68315535
Yes.
>>
>>68315538
Kegels. Also struggle-fucking, but mostly kegels.
>>
>>68315538
Power is sexy
>>
>>68315544
>Hex Maniac
You mean Zynthia.
>>
>>68315535
>He doesn't have a list of stupid insults prepped for every occasion
Sad
>>
>>68315570
Just putting this here.

Someone call me when the shitposting dies down again.
>>
>>68315562
>he wants a waifu who can literally clench her crotch into a guillotine
Eunuch detected.
>>
>>68315550
Yeah, so she can become god and reset the timeline to before he died, since there's no other way she can continue their relationship but to kill him and time travel back afterwards to do everything over again. Yuuki becomes god instead and it completely sucks for him until Yuno fucking rips a whole through realities to be with him anyway even though that's impossible, which makes her best girl forever.
>>
>>68315538
Anons who want strong waifus are secretly cucks-in-waiting.
>>
>>68315591
>he doesn’t want to test the strength of his heartstone dick against something that can make it feel
Low test detected

>>68315544
You’re right, we should continue shitting on Gohan like mature and responsible adults. Remember that time he got mindfucked in GT, and Uub of all people beat the shit out of him while he was strangling his own daughter? Gohan jobs to literal niggers on top of everything.
>>
What are your favourite CYOAs to add to your chain?
>inb4 Slut Life
SFW CYOAs.
>>
Who's Zynthia? Is this a meme I'm missing? All I'm getting from google is Alolan Cynthia.
>>
>>68315538
Think of it this way.

Waifu with learning perks > Waifu without learning perks, when it comes to sex.
Waifu with Shapeshifting/biomanipulation and cloning perks > Waifu without Shapeshifting and cloning perks, when it comes to sex
Waifu with magic, psychic powers, or chi/aura energy manipulation > Waifu without, when if comes to sex, assuming the waifu with powers knows how to use them for sex

It gives more options. This is just a fact, more powerful waifus is equivalent to having better sex.
>>
>>68315625
This, also for the thrill factor of fucking in a star
>>
>>68315622
/cyoag/'s bancho, injects his made-up waifu using Hex Maniac art he calls Zynthia into everything. Also he's a massive narcissist that got banned from every other cyoa community for being a massive attention whore and shit flinger.
>>
File: YHVH.png (4.9 MB, 2079x2953)
4.9 MB
4.9 MB PNG
>>68315613
PaG and any waifu CYOAs
Worm and any CYOAs with omnipotence
>>
Would Demonbane be enough to beat the Endbringers and Scion?
>>
>>68315635
Yes. Only if you fug the book waifu tho
>>
If we get Artificial Awakening Prototype in Helck is there any way to hide or retract the wings?
>>
>>68315643
>fug the book waifu tho
Is that what they meant by bookworm?
>>
>>68315635
No, Demonbane is just a big robot who can blow up an Outer God who lost to a dog. Scion is a omniversal reality warper who can delete anything from every single reality simultaneously and will just regenerate if anything less than him kills him, similarly Endbringers can't be permanently injured by anything less than dropping a universe on them or another Entity.
>>
>>68315622
People waifuing the Hex Maniac from pokemon. She is suppose to be a failed love goddess that is a stuttering, bumbling, yandere with several social problems.
>>
>>68315649
That's some serious wank there, my man.
>>
>>68315622
It's a dumb meme from /cyoag/
Basically, some guy there named Tok made a lewd cyoa where some creepy waifu goddess makes for you a waifu, with the caveat that they have to be fucked up in some way, and he used He'd Maniac images to avatar said goddess named Zynthia. Since then she's had cameos in some of his other CYOAs.
Because he's a huge autist and kind of a self-centred asshole, he became a shitposting target, and people like to pretend to be him and push Zynthia everytime Hex Maniac is mentioned in order to farm reaction/shitposting (You)s and make people remember he exists in order to get people to shitpost about him.

In short, zynthia-poster is a cross-general shitposter trying who thinks he's being quirky or funny
>>
>>68315613
Accidental Magical Girl. I've always liked that CYOA for some reason, and it makes for a better generic magical girl jump than the generic magical girl jump.
>>
What is an easy way to get/make Pokemon for my private dimension?
>>
>>68315591
I’m not saying it’ll be easy to fuck someone who can compress the fabric of time and space with her vagina, I’m just saying that it’s worth it.
>>
>>68315644
The winged human thing becomes an Altform post jump. During the jump it's rather irrelevant, since wings aren't really all that notable a feature
>>
>>68315549
No, though you might get an asauchi.
>>
>>68315652
>People
You mean one person. The rest of us don't give that shit a single iota of thought and just waifu Hex Maniac as normal without thinking about Tok's steel donut
>>
>>68315613
Time stop chill out zone is the only SFW CYOA I actually know of, but I wouldn't use it in a chain
>>
>>68315678
>(Wed)22:22:22
This is a very well timed post.
>>
>>68315613
Ignoring metacyoas? Conduits, Stardust, and Urban Unease.
>>
File: bda.jpg (140 KB, 850x1200)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>68315652
>Alolan Hex Maniac.
>>
Reminder that Pokemon is kayfabe so only Gohan would touch Zynthia. Human option in Pokemon when?
>>
>>68315613
power armour
>>
>>68315689
I wouldn't have noticed that if you didn't point it out.

Neat. It says 23:22:22 over here though
>>
>>68315689
Says 23 on my end
>>
>>68315684
This, or wreck Cuckhan

>>68315613
I don’t add CYOAs to my chain, but if I did Conduit, Rise the Endless Desert, In The Wake of the Dawn, all the island CYOAs, the occult one and the new urban phantom one would be in it
>>
>>68315700
>>68315702
Suppose you guys are an hour ahead of me.

Timezones do exist, after all.
>>
What are some good jumps where I can get a non-magical airship or spaceship large and comfortable enough to serve as a homebase for hundreds of people?
>>
>>68315696
>Zynthia

Back to CYOA with the other trannies.
>>
>>68315613
Slut Life has a SFW edition.
>>
>>68315613
>sfw cyoas
Not really sfw, but Divine Trials sounds fun to mess with.

Other than that, I like The Last Star, which takes place during a universe's heat death.
>>
>>68315709
Unironically, Dead Space.

Got my first major ship there, and it's a damn comfy thing. Also damn huge.
>>
>>68315696
Its sad how much this post perfectly encapsulates the average post here.
The only thing it's missing is some sort of shitpost against Red or Val
>>
>>68315625
>Waifu with Learning Perks

>She's a virgin, it's her first time, very nervous
>Calm her down with soothing words and gentle foreplay
>Take her first kiss, in less than a minute she's better at it than you
>ItWasAtThisMomentThatHeKnewHeFuckedUp.jpg
>Waifu takes control and pushes you down, restrains you, and relentlessly teases you
>Still improving at it every second
>Rips your clothes off and rapes you for hours
>By the end she's learning to do things that are literally impossible to your body through sex
>HeartEyes.jpg

Sounds like a good time desu senpai
>>
>>68315538
Waifus should be kept as powerless as possible so they can't get any funny ideas. I make a point never to import my companions, especially so they never develop any resistance to mind control.
>>
>>68315709
Titanfall, Stargate Atlantis, Star Wars, Animorphs, and R-Type
>>
>>68315696
>Gohan
>touching anyone
Can’t touch rings, can’t touch his gf in the middle of a tournament...I don’t know anything about this Zynthia but I know she or any other human option would wreck him
>>
>>68315680
Three questions concerning Gugulanna.

1) Can they fight off and kill an Endbringer?

2) Are they affectionate? Like can I tell it to roll over and allow me to rub its stomach?

3) Can they turn into its lily form?
>>
>>68315709
Is 4miles enough to house that many people?
>>
>>68315746
>2) Are they affectionate? Like can I tell it to roll over and allow me to rub its stomach?
Why would you cuck Ereshkigal this way?
>>
>>68315746
1 Fight off for certain. Kill? Not sure.

2 They can be.

3 They can get smaller.
>>
>>68315730
Reminder that this applies equally to you as it does to the waifu.
>>
>>68315720
Second this. Dead Space ship is HUGE if you max it and has really nice interior. Plus I'm not sure how to scale its planet cracking ability or dead space tech in general DESU but I think it may be really high tier.

For instance, in halo they still depend on orbital bombardment for exterminatus while in dead space a regular ship can literally crack open a planet for those sweet sweet metals.
>>
>>68315745
>Can't recognise a parody of a shitpost
Bruh
>>
Why do my waifus complain about my mansion? Sure, a few metre long pod bed for each of them to call their room might be a little on the small side so I might just give them an extra metre or so, but them complaining about my hundred square mile mansion is a little too jealous for my taste. Is there anything wrong with them?
>>
>>68315749
City Blocks tend to be like 200x800m in size and can have that many people in them, so 4 miles should be plenty
>>
>>68315684
Reminder that under those robes, there’s probably a pale sweaty NEET in desperate need of a shower.
>>
>>68315730
Just get a hooker already buddy
>>
>>68315765
I know this is meant as a hyperbolic joke to make fun of that kind of person...but it's far too easy to imagine it being a sincere question, and that's worst part about it
>>
>>68315777
>used goods
>>
>>68315746
>Kill an endbringer
That's a tough question. I think the final layers around an endbringer core are so impossibly dense you need a physics breaking effect to pierce them, or planet-cracking brute force to generate enough kinetic energy to shatter the core from within.

That said, Fate magic is known to have a bunch of conceptual shenanigans behind it, so it might.
>>
>>68315770
Alright, then the White Whale from Xenoblade Chronicles X can work, especially since you can buy it, and it comes with a free hab-city section built into it
>>
>>68315793
Might want to link to the guy asking for spaceships
>>
File: c15PFVE.png (952 KB, 1299x700)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
Is a cat fine too?
>>
Myriad Self is just Medaka Sue but better.
>>
>>68315811
Yes, of course. Just not a cat as young as that one
>>
>>68315812
Here's your (you).
>>
>>68315759
>be me
>have monstergirl fetish
>99% of monstergirl shit is femdom or rape
>don't want to get raped
>ESPECIALLY like succubi but not the "good succubus" crap
Do you understand my struggle?
>>
>>68315820
I do, my friend. I do.

The solution is simple: rape them before they can rape you!
>>
>>68315811
A cat is a great pet for a jumper. Women love cats.
>>
>>68315820
I do. There isn’t a single monstergirl into piss play.
>>
>>68315812
>but better.
Myriad Sue or Medaka Self?
>>
>>68315799
Alright

>>68315793
>>68315709
>>
>>68315833
Did you know that when a female horse orgasms, they lose control of their hind legs and wet themselves?

I'd suggest getting a centaur waifu if that's what you're in to
>>
>>68315847
But I’m not into bestiality.
>>
>>68315826
I don't think you can rape succubi.
>>
>>68315852
The fuck kind of drugs you on? Centaurs aren't bestiality.
>>
>>68315852
>Not into horse pussy
What're you, a faggot?
>>
>>68315858
Just gotta try harder!

Anything can be raped if you try hard enough!
>>
>>68315852
If you're not into bestiality, why are you trying to find a monstergirl waifu?
>>
>>68315847
>Centaur
How come no one here talks about satyrs?
>>
>>68315852
Don't you know that Horse pussy is clinically and scientifically confirmed to be superior to human pussy?
>>
Non-fetish question, what do centaur lungs, heart and digestive tracts look like? Do they have two, one in the horse and one in the man, or just a really long one?
>>
>>68315877
Because their sideways rectangle eyes freak me out.
>>
>>68315883
Varies from author to author, but I've usually seen them go with dual organ sets when it's mentioned.
>>
>>68315883
No one knows, as they're simple mythological creatures. Really it greatly depends on the setting, though redundant organs seem to be the popular choice
>>
>>68315812
Neither one belongs on the drive
>>
You're in a monster girl setting when the smug squad approaches you. What do?
>>
>>68315901
The only thing a Jumper can do, anon.
>rape
>>
File: Smug Devil.png (226 KB, 357x600)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>68315901
Them.
>>
>>68315901
Stop suppressing my permanent emanation feat and let my rape tentacle spell do it's job.
>>
What would a cross between a giant centipede, a hot babe, some kind of falcon, and an almiraj look like?
I need to know for reasons
>>
>>68315901
Tell them politely, but firmly, that I am not interested in carnal pleasures and to find someone else.
>>
>>68315919
Eldritch

>>68315922
But why?
>>
>>68315901
Ask them out to dinner.
Unlike you barbarians, I actually have a modicum of class
Ha! Ha! Ha!
cum
>>
>>68315928
>But why?
I wish to study wizardry more and would like few distractions on my travels.
>>
>>68315919
Horrifying.

It begins looking like a cute winged bunny girl that happens to have a horn as well-an alicorn bunny girl, to use the /mlp/ terminology. But as its prey comes close, the center of its body would suddenly split open and out comes a horrifyingly huge giant centipede, seeming to wear the bunnygirl as a skin. It consumes its prey in an instant lunge, hundreds of legs pulling it close and into its gaping maw. Once consumed the centipede folds back in on itself, seeming to all the world become a slightly chubby alicorn bunny girl once again. With a smile and a giggle it flaps off into the distance, the only sign of its passage a small blood spatter where its prey once stood.
>>
>>68315901
I unsheathe my enchanted katana and cut them down while telling them it's nothing personal
>>
>>68315936
>Not summoning a tentacle portal for them
Any situation can be used to practice your wizardry, anon. Why, fireball can solve just about any problems.
>>
File: 7ea.png (1.2 MB, 694x1024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>68315936
Saphirette would like to let you know she's still looking for a husband
>>
>>68315901
Activate my perk from Dodge Ball that causes people to find reasons that i'm not right for them.
>>
>>68315862
>>68315874
Some MGs have bipedal legs and cunts that don’t literally look identical to an animal’s.
>>
>>68315954
>Not teleporting behind them first
You FOOOOOOOOOOOL.
>>
>>68315965
>Race: Dark Matter
Sounds like a kid wrote this.
>>
>>68315965
She'll have to pass a five-hour exam on the fundamentals of mana theory and interactions between mundane and meta physics in order to qualify for a working date.
>>
>>68315963
Because I would rather just leave them alone and be left alone in turn. Also I have not learnt tentacle magic as carnal magic does not interest me.

>>68315965
Still no. My studies are more important. Now, since I have refused to consent, these women have to leave me alone and find someone else to bother.
>>
>>68315988
Just get a sentient tome waifu.
>>
>All these virgin wizard jumpers
I see, you're trying to reach the untold levels of the necromancer. Such an accomplishment is only told in stories.
>>
>>68315946
Gross, I'm not into vore so that won't work for me
>>
>>68316011
Nature is so fascinating...
>>
>>68316008
If you stay a virgin for 30 jumps the Benefactor grants you freeform reality warping.
>>
>>68316008
>reach the untold levels of the necromancer.
How many years does that take? Because I'm looking at around 145 year's total of virginity and would like to know what the potential benefits of that would be
>>
>>68316008
Fuck you I fuck twelve hundred bitches daily every day.
>>
File: mgjog7ah3ni31.png (2.74 MB, 1703x1889)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>68315883
As a scientist who studies monster girls, I feel like "magic" is the best explanation for how centaur anatomy works, at least for the lungs and heart. Digestive tract is probably similar to a horse's, but runs down from their human mouth all the way down to their horse stomach. Having two is a possibility, but I think the first one would basically just be to soften stuff up.

>>68315901
"Only the strongest among you can take me as your husband!"

Then I run away to find a Shoggoth gf.

>>68315919
Lower body of a centipede, upper body and head of a hot woman, vestigial falcon wings and keen falcon eyes, and rabbit ears with a horn.
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (240 KB, 1659x672)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>68316037
Here's the old chart I saved, judge for yourself what you become.
>>
>>68316053
Kind of a quickshot huh
>>
>he doesn't build fourteen custom loving rapist monstergirl waifus to blueball endlessly
>>
>>68316008
>necromancer
Why not be a negromancer?
Melanin is the best source of power
>>
>>68315901
Call down as much holy magic on my general vicinity as possible.
>>
>>68315901
I will drive them away by inventing fantasies about being gang raped by horny women, so that they think I'm creepy and leave in disgust.
>>
I always get vaguely nervous whenever posting suddenly dies away; is someone preparing a truly monumental shitpost? Did something happen to the site? Are we all just waiting for the next thread? These thoughts occur to me, even if logically I know it's likely a combination of that last one as well as it being late enough that posting's slowing down.
>>
>>68316125
you sure that'll work buddy
>>
>>68316181
I always get nervous when it happens immediately after my last post.

I always think I said something so horrible the threads going to die
>>
>>68316192
You're a horrible person who killed the thread and it's all your fault.
>>
Quickly, look at this ass
>>
>>68315613
Magic Rings. It's fun to build for, because there are a lot of cross-combination effects.

It's better if you take 10 instead of 5, though. 5 isn't enough for mechanical complexity.
>>
>>68316198
Is there a non porn version of that?
>>
>>68316181
I'm waiting until the next thread to ask a question related to my Jumpmaking; I was going to ask it in this one, but it went by really quickly at the beginning so I decided against it.
>>
lol, apparently SB thinks Myriad Self is a trap perk.
>>
>>68316218
Makes sense. When you're looking through infinite selves, it's entirely possible you'll find a hostile alternate self trying to consume all of it's alternates to gain infinite power.
>>
>>68316218
Wait, wat?

Wat?
>>
>>68316218
Relevant question, by SB do you mean SB, or do you mean cliffc and record? because you should ignore literally everything they have to say as unrepresentative of anything any halfway sane person would think.
>>
>>68316218
I like how we're the thread that had autistic wanking of the perk, while they're the ones that see it as a trap.
>>
Do you guys think two years old is too young to be a Ninja in the Naruto jump?
>>
>>68316221
Huh, funny how that works.

>>68316239
>halfway sane
>SB
>>
>>68316258
Yeah, wait at least two more years. Three just to be safe; Kakashi started at 5, that should be the minimum.
>>
>>68316242
They're always the ones calling something a trap though.
>>
>>68315672
Cloning machines from Pokemon. The ones in the first movie pop them out crazy fast. After that just establish a breeding/conservation program. Hopefully you have some experience in wildlife management.

>>68315709
NuTrek has two, one of which is very big and the other of which can be flown with a very small crew. The local technology makes retrofitting for habitation relatively easy. I believe MCU has a few options as well. There's also a pretty flexible space station in Alien vs Predator.

>>68315883
Scientifically speaking there should definitely just be a second air/food intake for the lower half. Imagine a Centaur crossed with an Anthropophage. That'd be dope.

>>68316205
https://imgur.com/wp8zWnT

>>68316258
As much as I hate to say it, probably.
>>
>>68316273
>>68316287
Fair enough.
>>
>>68316242
SB will go out of its way to interpret anything as a trap or being more powerful than it actually is, and they do both for the same reasons.

They're cowards, too afraid of power, and they feel the need to protect themselves from everything, including themselves, for fear of imagining success for once in their lives.

/jc/, by comparison, only wanks for the sake of pissing each other off.
>>
>>68316287
*probably not
woops
>>
>>68316197
That's a nice ass.
>>
>>68316197
Can you tell us who it belongs to?
>>
>>68316310
>original
>>
by the way, did OP fuck up the name of the thread?
>>
>>68316315
No?
>>
>>68316310
>>68316313
Original Ass, donut steel
>>
>>68316315
...Not as far as I can see?
>>
>>68316325
>>68316327
The last thread title is different for some reason
>>
>>68316339
The last thread title got a bit messed up, yeah.

This one's fine though.
>>
>>68316295
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that 3 people there somehow became the face of a thread that usually has ten times that many.
>>
File: DetX8GvW0AEvunZ.jpg (59 KB, 500x697)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>68316207
Umu is still best girl.
>>
Fuck. My nuts these days are so weak for some reason, it's not even worth it to masturbate anymore
>>
>>68316423
Must be ball cancer.
>>
>>68315688
Wasn't the title picture for that of a girl who was masturbating?
>>
>>68315756
If we get Gugalanna from the OoF jump, does that mean we tamed the untamable beast that gave trouble to the gods?
>>
>>68316423
Either get cancer screening, or just spend a few day (maybe a few weeks even) recharging. I can tell you from experience that wanking it too much in rapid succession just leaves things all weak and watery. Just give it a break
>>
>>68316423
Gohan?

>>68316387
>mfw in the EoR for Cosmos Gawain comes back as Grand Saber and btfos the whore of babylon
>>
File: Drake2.png (905 KB, 1280x1851)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>68316387
Well, I did touch her tits a lot today while grinding demon hearts and gold caster gems, but I still prefer my captain.
>>
>>68316454
It means there are now 2 untameable beasts
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.14 MB, 1200x8841)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>68316447
No, it's a girl sleeping
>>
>>68316435
>>68316458
Maybe I should stop drinking diet coke. I heard that causes sperm count to fall or something
>>
>>68316355
cliffc and record are the obvious two, who's the 3rd? ursine? can't be sj-chan because she started here on /tg/
>>
>>68316465
And yet, even you must acknowledge who the true breadwinner is.

Best Girl.
>>
>>68316480
Diet sodas are garbage and bad for you. Just either drink normal sodas, or stop drinking so much soda and just drink water or juice. Maybe get back in the habit of a glass or two of milk a day
>>
File: Spartacus.jpg (315 KB, 1280x720)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>68316485
I did slaughter her a lot with Spartacus's big, meaty _NP_ along with Caster Gil today.
>>
>>68315613
Haven't added any to chains so far. If I were to go about doing it, I might add in witches & inquisitions, divine trials, Magi's Apprentice, and the "You go to magic college" ones among some other fantasy cyoas as worlds within Hero BBS.
>>
>>68316501
I never understood this. How is the version with fewer/less of anything in it even worse?
>>
>>68316454
Pretty sure Ishtar beat you to it.
>>
>>68316482
Blackshadow has the same tendency to go overboard with perks. Ursine and Blackshadow are the most known in terms of jumpmakers, the others aren't talked about much.

>>68316504
Aw what did Nasu do to my boy Spartacus
>>
>>68316532
Surprisingly, Spartacus was actually designed by the Urobutcher himself.
>>
>>68316529
I just realize that The Will of God perk is similar to the power Dinah from Worm like with the limit place on questions that can be answered. Was that intentional?
>>
>>68316525
Because it's artificial as fuck in order to compensate for its lack of natural flavourings.
>>
>>68316525
Diet soda doesn't just have fewer calories/less sugar. It's also got an artificial sweetener in it that is proven to be worse for you than regular sugar. It fucks up your body's metabolism pretty bad over time, because it somehow causes your body to think and react as if you're getting sugar when you actually aren't, which causes issues.

Although on a more uplifting note I've heard companies have made a lot of progress in alternative sweeteners, but regular old diet soda still uses the same old crap because it's not immediately poison and people still buy it.
>>
>>68316477
why on earth would anyone not pick comfy town and then just stay in their zone forever?
>>
>>68316532
Blackshadow also has the problem of being a total dickass too, just like Record and Cliffc. He's even doing the 'sneaking shit by, you're so dumb hehehe' shit to SB that he did to us.
>>
>>68316561
No

>>68316559
I'm not actually surprised. God, he's so creepy.
>>
>>68316525
Most artificial sweeteners are linked to terrible health side-effects in the long term. Well except saccharine, which ended up being a bad study behind it, but it tastes like off metal in doses large enough to replace sugar so companies add other sweeteners to dilute the flavour too. Also just because there's low calories doesn't mean no calories and people over drink it thinking they're watching their weight. And finally, the calories of soda is actually less unhealthy than the other shit in it the rest of the time. Don't drink soda.
>>
>>68316525
Simple, it's because sweetener compounds that they use to replace the sugar, while fewer in calories, tends to not agree much at all with your internal biochemistry, meaning instead of digesting and processing it like your body would with sugars, instead it just sorta clunks around in you body and reacts poorly with what's already in there. It's "diet" because your body can't process it into caloric energy and it still tastes sweet to your tongue, however that doesn't garuntee it won't fuck with your body in other ways
>>
>>68316590
>God, he's so creepy.
t. oppressor
>>
>>68316583
You'll want to take some other stuff, so there's actually things in your town.
>>
>>68316355
Sort of inevitable when they each post 5 times more than the next most active posters.
>>
>>68316603
well yes obviously, I was simply pointing out that there are options in it where it talks about leaving, and yet I cannot possibly imagine any scenario where someone would make a build with that cyoa where they would want or need to leave.
>>
>>68316590
Eh, I agree for Apocrypha. It seems like Uro thought he was out of character there though; he's a lot more reasonable and cool in the Lostbelt that he's in.
>>
>>68316578
>>68316595
>>68316591
I'd drink regular soda if I liked the taste of it. I'd love to give it up completely though. Closest I got was switching to Arizona Tea for a while but that isn't much better.
>>
>>68316477
Her left hand is under her shirt on her breast and her right hand is down her pants, how do you not consider that masturbation?
>>
>>68316591
>don't drink soda
Probably too late for that. People get addicted to the carbonation itself at this point. Perfect metabolism perks and anti-addiction perks would be so much more convenient and take a lot less willpower than the actual methods of getting yourself back on track, but obviously the Chain isn't real.
>>
>>68316631
The hand on her chest is under a blanket, and the other one isn't bent the right way to be in her pants
>>
>>68316631
You've never fallen asleep with your hand on your stuff?
>>
Weird, Alan Moore seems able to write most women as well as men except for the few who exist to be mouthpieces for his anarchy/occultism/actual fetish, who turn into mary sues who can do know wrong that are more emotionally enlightened for poorly explained reasons. Starting to see why anon said the super in Miracleman are so arrogant
>>
>>68316635
Eventually with enough willpower perks jumper will lead a life of asceticism.
>>
Does the Flight quirk in MHA let you levitate too?
>>
>>68316616
No, not his personality. I mean his actual face. He's an 8 foot tall muscle man in bondage gear and nothing else that always has the biggest smile and widest eyes he can.

Was rewatching a lot of Apocrypha last night and that first scene with him looking down at the hunter in episode 2 still creeped me the fuck out.
>>
>>68316645
God says that's a sin.
>>
>>68316667
I think that's the other thing you do with your hand.
>>
>>68316667
>>
File: RUURS.jpg (46 KB, 500x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>68316667
Narrowly avoided outing yourself there, Super Satan.
>>
>>68316631
Do you not just keep your hand on your dick at all times while at home? I thought that was standard.
>>
>>68316620
>likes the taste of diet over regular soda
Fucking why? How fucked up are your taste buds?
I recommend maybe drinking some type of cranberry juice. Perhaps cranberry cut with some ginger. Or perhaps something with mangoes in it. Another alternative is going to the snobby fruit nectars near the Mexican food aisle and perusing those. Guanabana is quite delicious.
If you absolutely must have carbonation, sparkling water mixed with fruit juices can be decent. San Pellegrino makes some good flavours. Most of them are some kind of citrus, though they have a pretty good prickly pear one that I enjoy.
Or just drink lots of water. I'm not saying to drop all soda completely, but you should cut back to about one a week instead, and be more selective of what you enjoy. Personally, I like most ginger ales, with Reed's Premium being my favourite.
>>
Which is better: Myriad Self or the Second Magic?
>>
>>68316693
My butt.
>>
>>68316693
What's second magic?
>>
>>68316693
Second Magic, since it outright gives you infinite magic power
>>
>>68316667
Jesus died for our sins. You don’t want his death to be in vain do you?
>>
>>68316693
Myriad Self, because with it you can learn the Second Magic from a version of yourself who knows it.
>>
>>68316699
Old shit no one cares about.
>>
>>68316693
shitposting
>>
>>68316663
Oh, I see. I did get that you were talking more about his facial expressions being creepy, I just associated that more with his personality in Apocrypha since he's so different in the Lostbelt. Like, he sacrifices himself to save a town and then gives a pretty poignant speech about his philosophy as he's dying. Vs in Apocrypha, where he's running around the woods scaring hunters and sounding like he's practically about to jizz while everyone's trying to take him down.
>>
Instead of buying Myriad Self, should I just take Gaku as a companion? Apparently in some timelines she's straight/bisexual, so maybe waifu?
>>
>>68316738
She can be hetero in any timeline if you rape her hard enough.
>>
>>68316605
A couple like Sonic and Legion actually post more, from what I've seen. I think cause they act normal they aren't as recognizable if you don't follow those threads. Vs the others with constant crosspost fuel.

>>68316663
I can't stop thinking about Fate Spartacus in the Spartacus movie. I feel like they'd offer him up as the real one just to get rid of him.
>>
>>68316693
Speaking genuinely, depends.

Myriad Self makes you search personally, but has higher overall searching capacity and greater potential as it can connect to "you"s that exist in nearly fundamentally different universes. At the same time, the only thing you can draw over is knowledge and occasionally power after a great deal of searching-and you have to live through every single search. Second Magic can automate the searching process, allow movement across parallel universes, gather resources from parallel universes, and is generally a lot easier to handle...but has a higher skill requirement and far greater demands for how much time and effort it's required to find more and more divergent universes.

tl;dr Myriad Self has major power and knowledge downloads but requires manually searching and exposing yourself to the experiences of multitudes of universes.

Second Magic has automation and vastly greater mechanical usage, but lower maximum power and greater difficulty to find excessively divergent universes.
>>
>>68313631
Damn, Val was fucking based
>>
>>68316644
Okay. Except it's not. It's quite clear that one hand is under her shirt, not a blanket, and her other is bent in exactly the right direction to be on her crotch. I have seen this CYOA many times and studied that image very closely to check if I was wrong about what it seemed I was seeing. Could you check again looking a little closer?
>>
>>68316690
Been drinking diet since I started on soda, that's how

Other shit's just expensive. Soda's cheap. Maybe I will do like sparkling water/club soda/seltzer in cranberry juice or whatever. Hopefully doing the switch will help me lose weight.
>>
>>68316720
the reason he died so quickly in Apocrypha was because Higashide didn't really know how to write him becuase he was written by urobuchi
>>
>>68316764
... Does it matter anyways? It's entirely possible to end up in that position while sleeping.

Hell, I've woken up in that position a few times myself
>>
>>68316758
The manual searching of Myriad Self takes no time at all and is infinite due to time shenanigans and the fact alternate yous will also be searching. It's also not like manual searching is that much of a problem anyway since you can just find whatever universe you want, so you don't have to scan every universe at random until you find the one you want as you'll get one with matching criteria basically immediately even if you're just doing it yourself.
>>
>>68316781
Yeah; it's a shame that basically became his personality though.
>>
>>68316631
no her right hand is reaching down to something offscreen. that doesn't mean anything.
>>
Be honest; you've fallen asleep after masturbating with your hand still on your dick at least once
>>
>>68316806
It means you're a queer.
>>
>>68316786
A picture of someone even just sleepmasturbating doesn't really help the CYOA to be SFW, which considering the anon said this was the only SFW CYOA they knew of, was a suspicously concerning statement.
>>
>>68316829
fine. it mean's that she's scratching her leg or something and she has itchy boobs
>>
>>68316764
Anon, how do you even know that's a girl?
>>
>>68316590
I have a question about the lesser key of Solomon.

Can the demons of Goetia turn into anime girls?
>>
>>68316844
It's the only SFW CYOA I know of because it gets posted to the trash CYOA thread relatively often, and people keep complaining about it being posted there when it's a SFW cyoa
>>
>>68316738
Gaku will literally do fucking anything including kill herself or the people she loves to accomplish her goals, be careful with her anon, she's more hardcore than any yandere and has ridiculous cosmic power
>>
>>68316793
If you choose to treat it that way, sure.

That still means that you can't draw over books from different universes, though you can read the book in one universe and copy it over to another. You still can't summon diamonds from the "everything-is-made-of-diamonds" dimension, though you could certainly search the multiverse for a power to make diamonds. You still can't take one person from one universe and pull them to another, though you could find a different power to do so.

Myriad Self demands focus and effort, and grants knowledge and power. That's how I treat it, at least. Second Magic requires time and skill, and grants resources and mechanical usage. In terms of raw power, yeah, Myriad Self would win here. In terms of innate usefulness, not using anything save the perks themselves? Second Magic wins for summoning resources, transportation, and ease of use not only for yourself but for other people.
>>
What do you Jumpers do in Superhero settings?
>>
>>68316850
That is a good question. Well I suppose we don't know for certain per se, and it's not exactly an authority on the matter, but CYOAG did come to the consensus that that was a girl.
>>
>>68316756
>I'm not Spartacus
>Spartacus is over there
>None of us are Spartacus

>>68316855
Sure. It is funny imagining the idea of his harem just being the pillars like that pic.
>>
>>68316867
Myriad Self kind of can do those things? Its weird, Gaku uses it to contact and control other people and not just herself, and after witnessing the Theory of Everything literally Zero Sums and becomes omnipresent. I'm not even trying to argue that you're wrong, just saying it's not as clear cut as you make it out to be since the canon power is just so weird
>>
>>68316873
Distribute power nullifiers to the police and prisons.
>>
>>68316891
Fair enough, I haven't actually read Qualia so I'm not fully sure how it works in the source material. And as it stands, I've still got over two-hundred jumps before I can fit Qualia into my current chain so I'm likely not going to read it for a good long while either way. Thus I've been working off the perk's interpretation of Myriad Self. In the end, all I can say is that both perks-Myriad Self and the Second Magic-are incredibly useful, and it's up to the writer of the chain to decide exactly how they want them to work for *them*.
>>
>>68316873
Depends on the setting. During JLU, I joined up with the Justice League, adding some extra firepower and versatility, while during Worm I ran as an independent, wandering around and dealing with various issues like the Slaughterhouse Nine. I couldn't defeat the Endbringers or Scion on my own, but I helped deal with the lesser issues that made the setting so shit. Also gave therapy to a lot people who needed it, and mentored characters that would otherwise be villains so that they became heroes instead. Still had to smack the likes of Tattletale upside the head a few times, though. Girl does not know when to shut up.
>>
>>68316921
Something that's important to note is that, like Gaku's version, Myriad Self grows with time and starts kinda shitty. You don't start with the power to time travel or give yourself superpowers, you start by calling other yous at random and talking to them and escalate from there.
>>
>>68315613
>What are your favourite CYOAs to add to your chain?
Take your pick of any of the Omnipotence CYOA's. An actually serious answer would be the Country Waifu one, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Saber Night, Marvel, Danmachi, Fate/Another Pretender, Gundam, My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, The Witcher, Disney Waifu, Visual Novel, GtM Dating Site, Criminal Girls, JRPG Traitor, Supernatural Academy, Surrounded by fools, Isekaia, and etc "off the top of my head". There's a ton more I'd add but I can't remember them immediately and would have to go look for them, mostly because of their generic ass names.
>>
>>68316938
...I really wanna head over to Qualia purely to get that perk and accidentally buttdial a different version of myself.
>>
Anyone have the Borderlands update?
>>
File: Watashi mo.gif (2.44 MB, 498x330)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB GIF
>>68316891
>Gaku uses it to contact and control other people and not just herself,
>control other people
Curious as to whether this is just normal mind control or some sort of existential horror by way of skinwalking through one of their other instances.
>>
>>68315613
https://imgur.com/a/HbhepTJ
>>
>>68317004
The logic is that she is actually those people in a quantum sense. As in, everyone who Gaku can control is but her own perspective just an extension of herself.

She can't control some people who have unique perspectives because he can't see from their point of view.
>>
>>68316951
I didn't know there was a Danmachi CYOA.
>>
THIS MAKES ME SHIT
>>
>>68317031
Existentially terrifying, got it.

This girl must never aquire the Anti-Life Equation.
>>
>>68316881
Valeria, if the 0th demon jumper later became a star god and a Greek demigod in later Fate legend jump, would they still be effected by holy magic?
>>
>>68315613
The Pokemon Cards CYOA. I like using it instead of the Pokemon Trainer jump, since it offers stuff I want
>>
>>68317042
good
>>
Prunes and coffee are the best combination for giving you a lot of time to think about your upcoming jump.
>>
>>68317031
>>68317044 (me)
...but at the same time, I'm curious.

What *would* happen if someone with Myriad Self also had the Anti-Life Equation?
>>
File: zpbXXIZ.png (1.72 MB, 1280x4615)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>68317039
I found this one on SB.
>>
>>68317074
Presumably, they would spread it across infinite realities and be able to subsume literally all instances of any person who exists, in every parallel world, anywhere forever.
>>
>>68317048
Anon, why would you think being a star god or greek demigod would give you immunity to holy magic?
>>
>>68317109
Terrifying.

Thanks for the food for thought!
>>
File: 2664839_0.jpg (19 KB, 1200x630)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>68317109
Soon Jumper shall be all that is.
>>
>>68312386
>Saitama's fights are always hype
Blame Murata.
>>
>>68317031
>>68317004 (Me)
Okay, so I was right in reading that whole you become you part in the perk as baking in the negative of potentially becoming the monster(s) if you dare to make contact with (one of) them.

Definitely shaping up to be far more narratively intriguing and surprisingly fair the more insight comes together.

>>68317054
I saw an unreadably low-res version of that some whiles back. Does a proper scale that still exist somewhere?

>>68317061
If nothing else, you will be deeply moved by the experience.

>>68317143
As a jumper whose builds have been trending toward devourer of souls, somehow going full Life Equation feels like it was a mistake...
>>
>>68315330
DxD
>>
>>68317158
>I saw an unreadably low-res version of that some whiles back. Does a proper scale that still exist somewhere?
Yes, there's a decent quality copy of the 0.6 version on QQ's CYOA thread. Of course now that I've looked a bit, it was the Choose Six Cards CYOA that I was thinking of, not Pokemon Cards CYOA.
>>
>>68317158
It's kinda weird in that, Gaku straight up murders alternate version of herself that give up. So it's clearly not a situation where your alternate selves necessarily pollute you, at least not so much as you overpower their potentiality with your own.
>>
>>68317048
I don't see either as giving you immunity to those things.
>>
File: Cat Not Included.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>68315330
>Where should I go recruiting?
Konosuba
>I need a sexy mage, prefer big titties.
Either Wiz or just about any of the Crimson Demons. Yunyun in particular could use someone that genuinely gives even a fraction of a shit.
>>
...We've been sitting here, three threads away from death, for nearly the last two hundred posts.

This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>68317202
>Gaku straight up murders alternate version of herself that give up.
That was clearly figurative, as a representation of her "killing" those feelings trying to make herself give up.
>>
What jumps are good for incredibly loyal slave wives?
>>
>>68317280
Overlord NPCs have their loyalty settings permanently set to "Yes".
>>
>>68317268
It's not figurative at all. She actually found timelines where herself existed who had given up and murdered them.
>>
...What does a jumper using Myriad Self actually look like from the perspective of other people, assuming its possible to perceive it in action at all? I get how it works from a jumper perspective, but how does this shit look from the outside?
>>
>>68317143
Just don't take more drawbacks than you can handle.
>>
>>68317353
>pic
What happened?
>>
>>68317308
Presumably, it would look like some sort of Aizen tier keikaku where literally everything that happens is all according to your plan, especially all the things that you had no way of anticipating, observing, or affecting.
>>
>>68317308
A person with Myriad Self, looks like a completely ordinary person from the perspective of anyone else, if perhaps hyper competent with knowledge they should not know and impeccable planning, and they might even die in front of you for no logical reason like any other normal person.

At least unless they pull out magic or something, but in any case, your reality continues as normal unless the jumper decided to find the exact same reality in the infinite sea of possibilities to continue messing around with it, though they'd have to do some shenanigans to manage it since the version of them in that world no longer exists for them to call.
>>
Someone make another thread to bump this one off the board
>>
File: 1f4.jpg (81 KB, 566x800)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Claiming last post to show that Umu is best waifu of all!
>>
>>68317436
Nah.
>>
>>68317308
In the longterm, no more ridiculous than an augury specialist or MC that specializes in screw expectations type tactics.

In a more granular if literal capacity, it depends on their method of establishing contact. If it's like the canon user (see the Handphone item), something similar to seeing one side of a phone conversation using a bluetooth headset. If by pure thought alone, then either watching someone who seems to have a form of dementia, or perhaps nothing if they make contact by way of meditative trance.
If you use a physical medium designed for communication of some sort for it, than probably not much different that whatever other means of contact that device should normally be capable of.

You could probably get some zany results if you chose an offbeat option like snail mail or absurdly obscure like alphabet soup seance. Just know that using a method that requires a physical vector is going to slow down advances nigh exponentially, so it may not be in one's best interest to use such a vector.
>>
>>68317436
Indeed.
>>
File: xiq4.png (869 KB, 800x1129)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>68317442
Yes.
>>
Die, thread! You don't belong on this board!
>>
>>68317459
Nope.
>>
>>68317464
No.
>>
>>68317436
I legitmately don't think that umu would be a good wife. She'd spend to much money on dumb shit and you'd have to mortgage your house
>>
Live forever thread! This board needs you!
>>
File: CjuINfEWUAE1lLN.jpg (47 KB, 476x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>68317467
Yup
>>
>>68317464
It was not by MY hand that I am once again given posts! I was called here by ANONS, who wished to bring ME discussion!
>>
Someone please actually make a thread to push this one down, a new one was already made
>>
>>68317494
The new one is genuine, pure shit.

Like holy shit, the OP shat themselves.
>>
>>68317055
hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>68317482
Discussion?! You take anons' souls, and make them your shitposters!
>>
>>68317494
No. Your whining amuses me.
>>
>>68317477
Not feelin it.
>>
>>68317509
Perhaps the same could be said of ALL generals!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.