[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1568139678053.png (2.69 MB, 1024x572)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Every Anon:
• Reminder that Anon is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait, you're better than this
• Stay on topic

>Anon-Requesters:
• Bumping doesn't actually do anything to help you get your request drawn.
• Link the OP post so that it's easier for artists to find your request.
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining.

>Anon-Artists and Anon-Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your blog/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Anchoring:
• Anon-Artists or Anon-requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/

Previous Thread >>68234188
>>
File: Character.png (1.15 MB, 1212x1176)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>68291156
DrawAnons, I have a request!
> Same hair colour
> But Cioccolata's(Jojo) hair style
> Wearing the robes of a god or a cult leader(light colours with gold or silver emboridery)
> Slightly more irritated face(like Levi Ackerman)
> Actual eyebrows
> Have some mushrooms and sundews behind him as well
I shall thank all who fulfill this request
>>
File: 1567875497099.png (878 KB, 798x760)
878 KB
878 KB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting an elf wizard but he has a glass scalp covering a mechanical brain
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot.png (230 KB, 1366x614)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
Requesting this dude I kinda based on the Repo-men from Repo: the Genetic Opera. Standing over a cooler, scalpel still in hand (yes I know there's a knife there; heroforge doesn't have scalpels), dropping an organ carefully into the cooler, lookin' satisfied.
>>
File: la_anchooor.png (41 KB, 800x400)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>68291156
>>
>>68291156
I'm a DM of a Pathfinder game that has been going on for two years now. I wanted to reward one of my best players with art of his character. He is a bronny gentleman orc monk Paladin multi-class.
He acquired a stand like power that lets him do monk things at a range. He is very greatly associated with my worlds goddess of ice, beauty and art Which is where he got the stand from.
I know it's a little bit of a long shot to request something like this. Thank you very much and have a nice day.
>>
File: Kyton Referance.png (645 KB, 1000x1000)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting my kyton NPC.

> She appears as an attractive young european woman with mild gray skin and solid black eyes.
> She wears a slim victorian business suit with long coat-tails and modest figure (no boob window pls)
> Her head is pierced through by a small crude rod in diagonal position, one side above the ear, the other side below the other ear.
> Carries a simple steel dagger which is used frequently for recreational self-harm. Evidence of this self-harm should be everywhere but the face.
> She tries to be polite and usually has a wide, creepy smile.
> Her sense of locomotion is significantly impaired so she tends to stagger around awkwardly and rarely stands up straight. This should preferably be reflected in the pose. I gave a pose suggestion in the reference, but you don't have to stick to that if you have your own idea.

Bit of a complicated/edgelord request so thankyou if you choose to do this.
>>
>>68291207
On it, give me some anime pictures of the fucking plants though
>>
File: Kobold.jpg (1.04 MB, 1767x3024)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>68291156
requesting a fukken ripped kobold using an anvil tied up in chains as a flail
>>
File: Hero Ref Sheet.png (1.01 MB, 1830x573)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>68291156
Gonna give this a shot. Requesting a character for a Mutants and Mastermind game. A psychic mutant that eats thoughts and goes full Psylocke with a pair of psi blades. Pose is up to the drawfag, just have fun. Power color is a pinkish purple if it matters or you care.

Made the ref sheet with the City of Heroes character creator since that's a thing again.
>>
File: pic.png (932 KB, 707x1000)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
>>68291156 (OP)
Heya, wonderful artsy people. I'm requesting this monk in casual clothes, particularly flip flops. If you can manage an Arabian inspired outfit, that would be amazing!
>>
File: love_cleric.jpg (835 KB, 950x1250)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
Requesting my half-elf cleric of Hanali Celanil, elven goddess of love. Her general appearance (hair, face, etc.) is as seen in the top left, except with pointed elven ears. Her vestments consists of a thick, white quilted dress, with a long, patchwork skirt extending from the bottom, and long, billowy sleeves with a matching patchwork pattern flowing out from the puffy sleeves of the dress itself. The pose is up to the artist, but having her do something cute or ditsy, such as making a heart shape with her hands, would be a good fit and in-character.
>>
>>68291156
Requesting art of Luculla, a character from Hell's Rebels.

Essentially the face on the left on the body on the right. No eyepatch, no mask. Holding the symbol on the bottom left in one hand. If you want to color it, her right eye is yellow and her left eye is blue.
>>
Kind of regretting working on the weeb now, but alright.
>>
>>68291411
Entrancer?
>>
File: Urog Gro-Burog.png (1.07 MB, 1149x723)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting my strongfat orc. He's the size of 1 (Except with a huge gut) and has the same face except his teeth make him unable to close his mouth fully like 3. He is wearing gladiator armor like 2 minus the helmet, and instead has a tied plain red headband. The arm thing is on his left arm. He is wielding a simple two-handed dane axe like 4.
>>
>>68291532
Don't follow, anon.
>>
File: He Who Shocks and Grabs.png (1.59 MB, 2664x750)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting a Lightning themed aasimar battle ready to slay some goblins invading his turf.
>>
File: Some retard request.jpg (182 KB, 619x1204)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>68291207
Hope you like :)
>>
>>68291333
>>
File: hick dragonborn.png (1.52 MB, 1600x800)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
Requesting a brawny copper dragonborn smiling next to his pet goat
>>
File: Middle eastern monk.jpg (979 KB, 1452x1500)
979 KB
979 KB JPG
>>68291422
>>
Weird
>>
Requesting a shortstack goblin cutie trying to chug a tankard of ale almost as big as her.
>>
Request for a half elf ranger barely holding off attacking fishmen, shooting them with his longbow at point blank range. The battle occurred in a town the heroes then fell back to an inn. The fishmen were climbing up the walls and kicking in Windows. The players barely survived.

Also just a drawing of the ranger character is plenty if you don’t want to draw the fishmen. Thank you very much drawfags!
>>
File: Tief Ass(assin).png (1.72 MB, 1920x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>68291156
requesting my tiefling assassin from an upcoming campaign in a desert setting. I'm looking for the armour/outfit from the left, especially including the headscarf. I'd like them to be in the pose of the upper middle character, facemask included, with the stupid swords replaced with even stupider sword-sized kukris (bottom middle). The only visible part of her face should have the deep red skin and golden eyes of the rightmost image. I always liked the brow horns that curled back over the skull, so I would appreciate them in the style of the one. I figure it'll be tricky to work a headscarf in amongst those, so shorter nubs like the far right image again are just fine.

Thanks to anyone who considers.
>>
>>68291789
I second this request.
>>
My setting has gigantic magitech golems patterned after animals made by an ancient dead civilization as war machines.
General aesthetic is like pic related.
My request is for an example resting in an area that is otherwise pretty natural.
Any animal that isn't super goofy will do.
Thanks.
>>
File: assaulthyena.jpg (447 KB, 1200x1033)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>68291156
requesting a spotted hyena decked out in K9 style protective armor.
>>
File: The tower of Hera.png (1.13 MB, 900x691)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Requesting a tiny adventurer standing on the back of a chair looking towards a pantry.
The setting is roughly "the Borrowers" in that the adventure takes place in an abandoned house and the party is tasked with survival by scrounging through what's left behind while dealing with rats, snakes, and other things we don't really think about but are monstrous at their size.
>>
File: plants.jpg (144 KB, 706x531)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>68291371
Here you go, fren
>>
File: what did I just read.jpg (70 KB, 422x528)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>68291621
Nah, dude! The mushrooms and plants are supposed to be huge and rising behind him.
>>
File: kurama.jpg (70 KB, 736x552)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>68291371
Here' some more
>>
File: gnome wizard1.jpg (4.73 MB, 5288x4256)
4.73 MB
4.73 MB JPG
>>68291156
Hi friends, I would like to see a male gnome wizard with roughly the characteristics shown in pic. Pigeon styled robe (grey base with green blue and violet seams). Redhead with a full and intricately trimmed beard but wild hair, green eyes. A staff with an opal and some feathers on top.
Also I tried doing it myself with paint (this one here is a new take also by me), trying to give the feel of the character, hope it worked!
>>
File: Storm_1.jpg (1.37 MB, 2200x1700)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Requesting Palm under Storm, tiefling rogue from the far lands of Mulhorand, his robes are cream-colored with a lot of pouches on his belly, the Keffiyeh (head part) is midnight blue with his horns sticking out of it on the top.
A brass mask covers great deal of his face, leaving only a pair of slits for his eyes and leaving his mouth and chin uncovered, he is usually smoking to calm his nerves.
On his waist lies a black saber of an exotic alloy as well as a small quiver, on his back a weird-looking lute and bow are found
His skin color is pale blue, with his horns being a little bit darker, his eyes orange and his teeth all pointy, his tail ends in a fork with 2 distinct points
>>
File: white witch.jpg (919 KB, 1500x1119)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>>68234312

Finished. I hope you like it!
>>
File: VrakDraft.png (3.69 MB, 4503x3000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>68291333
>>
>>68292462
Not OR
Very fucking nice
>>
File: Сука Request.png (2.16 MB, 2476x1044)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting art of a Barbarian Juggernaut Warforged that basically looks like the iron giant but is Russian and squats/dabs on everyone in sight with his awesome might and power. He uses a Greataxe and his eyes flare with an icy blue glow or burning hot red whenever he rages (your choice when drawing him).
Bonus points if he's saying "Oй? Tы пoдхoдишь кo мнe?" But obviously not required.
>>
>>68292462
Not the OR but that looks great. Do you have somewhere I could follow you?
>>
>>68292462
> How long does it take you to make that?
> What kind of programs do you use?
>>
>>68292462
ahhhhhh thank you!
>>
>>68292539
>>68292605
Thanks mates!

>>68292553
Here's my DA ;)
(https://www.deviantart.com/rammion)

>>68292555
A lot of time and Photoshop. Once you get used, the things you can do with the program (mainly adjusting colors, proportions and so on) outweight the suffering hours where you hate yourself by choosing to start drawing on that thing.

Also, how I add my name in that commission table from the top of this threads? I was interested in getting more character commissions in the future and here seems a nice place :D
>>
Can someone draw my eldrich merfolk god? Basically what I did but better.
>the thing on the head is supposed to be similar to a man’o’war, with the hair being the stingers
>the humanoid part is supposed to be crustacean-like chitin plating
>tail could be see through like a jellyfish or more chitin, whatever the drawfriend think looks better
>notice the angler light on the tail plus the thresher shark like tail
>entire color scheme is the blue and pink of a man’o’war
>lamprey style mouth on neck
>>
Requesting a picture of one of my campaign's big bads: The Beast.

The Beast is an Avatar of Lamashtu, the Gnoll goddess of insanity, slavery and a lil' bit of rape on the side. It has the body of an incredibly emaciated humanoid like a wendigo from Until Dawn. Its bones glow with radioactivity through its taut skin. Its bare skull is made of 3 hyena skulls fused together. It hovers above its shoulders, wreathed in flames. Flame dreadlocks if possible. In its right hand it holds a massive black scythe and in its right a giant flaming whip.

Thank you!
>>
File: Ainu.jpg (2.52 MB, 2517x2000)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Requesting a boastful male half-elf Beast Tamer in his 30s with Ainu-like influences on his appearance. Bonus if you make versions with/without war paint and facial hair but that's not needed if it's too much.
>>
>>68292498

How many times are you gonna post this? He ain’t coming back m8. I’m sorry :-(
>>
>>68293010
Mind your own business.
>>
>>68291156
I have a weird request: I need a picture of a twisted thing of pure evil where, if you're just seeing its silhouette, it looks distinctly like a frog, but if you're seeing the real thing, there is *nothing* frog-like about it.

I'm planning a campaign where the PCs are members of a religious order that turns out to be a doomsday cult. Everybody that's ever met me knows I love frogs, and that if a sentient frog appears in my game, it will always be a benevolent entity. Since they'll only have the silhouette of their god that looks like a frog, they'll have a firmly ingrained sense that the being they serve is truly good and that anything that seems evil would have a justifiable explanation because "There's NO WAY Anon would ever have an evil frog in his game. I just need *faith* in his frogginess." The idea is to show how effective cults can be at exploiting your beliefs even if it looks very silly from an outside perspective.

Any takers?
>>
>>68293149

Someone is having trouble letting go. Your drawfags isn’t coming back.
>>
>>68293149
I was going to offer to clean up the linework and color this later since your drawfriend has abandoned you, but rude response is rude and I no longer wish to do so.
>>
File: CBpose.jpg (15 KB, 240x279)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Requesting a Care Bear sitting down, looking exhausted and filthy, maybe some stuffing coming out of the seams. Basically the pic attached but no clouds and dirty.
>>
>>68293186
No you weren't.
>>
Requesting a Cool knight (7th Level AD&D fighter) with a great helm and a battleaxe. Thank u for your time and effort generous artists.
>>
>>68291156
Requesting a skeleton Shadow Sorcerer. Pretty much everything is in pic related, basically the red guy in dark bluish/ black clothes with a skeleton head. Feel free to maybe add some shadows around his feet or some frost magic around his hands. Not too much though, he starts at lvl 1.
>>
File: From the sands of time.png (1.73 MB, 894x1085)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>68293203
I'm the colorfag from a while back. I was sympathetic to your dedication of holding out for your drawfriend to return. I was going to ink and color the sketch in like a week when I get my new desk because it has good potential.
Now I reiterate though, I'm not going to and I doubt your drawfriend will return nor will anyone want to pick it up if you rerequest.

Being rude burns bridges dude, that's a basic fucking 3rd grade lesson. Learn it.
>>
File: denial.png (69 KB, 1047x555)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>68293186
That guy wasn't me, but, you'll probably say I edited the screenshot so it doesn't really matter. I appreciate the thought at the very least! No worries.
>>
>>68293278
>>68293203
>>68293292
Because it happened in the span of my response, I'd like to reiterate that that guy continues to be not me. I'm still content to wait patiently for my drawfriend to return, because their last words were "It will be awhile before I get the chance to work on this again." Besides, they were going to change the weapon to an axe, so it remains no biggie.
>>
File: 11e8zh.jpg (19 KB, 500x327)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>68293292
Gimme a video for evidence and I'll gladly eat my own foot and do the deed.
I've had people pretend to be me too for no reason, it's wierd and rare but still obnoxious when it happens.
>>
>>68293278
>>that's a basic fucking 3rd grade lesson. Learn it.
>throws a tantrum when someone on the internet doesn't fall to their knees to slobber all your knob
>>
>>68292462
not OR, but damn, I'm impressed by that
>>
File: 1566014988543.png (1.79 MB, 910x1044)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting a stand for a Jojo campaign I'm running
>Resembles bigfoot similar to the one on the top left, being a large hairy ape man. However, the hair would form a shroud around the head, covering his face in darkness. The only thing that can be seen in the darkness is a pair of glowing red eyes
>Sports a Spanish moss beard similar to the top right picture's beard. He also would have clumps of spanish moss growing off of his fur
>His fur would be dotted with red carnation flowers like the bottom right
>>
>>68291789
Weren't I already making one huge request I'd do this, but as it turns out I've got far too much on my plate already. ;w;

Best of luck tho, bro.
>>
File: oozjKa.gif (1.53 MB, 320x234)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>68293373
>>
>>68293358
I certainly don't want people thinking I'm an asshole when they already think I'm desperate.

Best I can do is this gyazo link, 4chan says its a corrupted or unsupported file type so.

https://i.gyazo.com/58c5c536ad2d6f2c0c7acc74e006d493.mp4
>>
>>68291156
>>68291156
Requesting a low-morals necromancer goth babe dressed like a vampire lord's assistant.
>>
File: PKBC2bu.jpg (13 KB, 336x245)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>68293427
Aight, I believe you.
When I get my desk in (undeterminate amount of time, probably 1 to 2 weeks) if your drawfriend hasn't returned I'll clean and color it for you.
>>
Giraffe Centaur
>>
>>68293494
Don't even worry about it, man, it's not a big deal. I can wait as long as I gotta' for my drawfriend to come back. Gotta' get that axe.
>>
File: The Prophet.png (313 KB, 1176x1599)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
This is a quick request, may someone draw this guy holding a banner that says "Happy Birthday"
>>
>>68293534
>Turning down an ink and coloring like this when your drawfriend is blatantly gone.

That works for me too, I guess.
>>
File: nekroboi.png (105 KB, 710x866)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>68291333
>>68250787
Anchoring the necromancer in a labcoat from last thread for the anon working on it.
>>
>>68293671
You have to have faith.
>>
File: female battle aasimar.png (1.63 MB, 2664x996)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>68264136
Bringing this over if your still interested.
>>
Request for the masked (could be gas mask or hockey mask or anything) male, post apocalyptic “Warlord of the Cul-De-Sac” sitting on his Lay-Z-Boy throne with his AR-15. At his feet his collared and chained soccer mom harem. Thx!
>>
File: 1567638585886.png (1.09 MB, 1234x816)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Requesting my human death knight saddled on horseback
>>
File: leo golem.jpg (413 KB, 1200x855)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>68291849
Did a quick concept for u. It isn't resting anywhere, maybe later I'll try something with other animals :)
>>
File: slaad guy.png (662 KB, 1094x728)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
Kindly requesting some artwork for a blue slaad shopkeeper. Maybe trying to wear something like the outfit on the right, but anything vaguely merchant-y would be great.
>>
File: CBpose.jpg (34 KB, 365x238)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>68293199
I think I figured out how to do it with just photoshopping, so request withdrawn...unless someone can do even better.
>>
>>68294616
Perfect. No bg is fine, I just stated that so I wouldn't end up with an inappropriate bg. Definitely share if you do decide to make more.
>>
File: wageslave.jpg (109 KB, 710x802)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>68294756
Not really what you wanted.
>>
>>68294955
One day, he'll be free to run his own place. One day...
>>
>>68292777
>here seems a nice place :D
Hardly.
Drawthreads don't last more than two days dude. Sometimes not even one.
On 100-120 posters, that's at least 70 requests on average any given thread.
Of people asking for free drawings.
>>
I know this is a bit of a longshot but does anyone have the deviantart or maybe a link to some other site for a drawfag who went by Pilgrim?

I don't know if he still posts here but I'm looking for a piece of art he did for me a long while ago. It must have been years at this point but I lost it and would like to find it again.
>>
>>68295428
Most artists who hang out here aren't actually worried about that stuff and the thread-policing spergs who screech at shit cause more harm than anything else.
>>
>>68295492
I was pointing out that the vast majority of people here constantly ask for free drawings at the highest rate of any other board, countering the assessment anon was implying that this is a good place to fish for commissions.
I don't know what you think you replied to, but here's an explanation if you needed one.
Good day.
>>
File: gawblinski.jpg (1.3 MB, 4960x3508)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>68291789
had a bit too much myself... but hope you like it anyway
>>
File: halfling paladin.png (2.73 MB, 2803x1375)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>>68291156
I'd like to request a lively halfling paladin. The middle picture is how her hair and face looks, the left one is mostly for armor ideas and because I'd like her to have a big backpack. And the right one is an optional for a pose, wielding a longsword that's large to her.
>>
File: Am I doing this right.png (1.76 MB, 1216x1814)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
Basically Tiefling Shantae to save time.
I also require a headshot of her eating a leech.
She eats dead things.
>>
File: 1536838598887.png (615 KB, 800x994)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
Requesting, pangolin themed golem, or Pangolem.
Ignore the silly spines on the source material, optionally, having the scales look sharp would be a bonus.
>>
>>68295478
http://nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com/
>>
>>68293149
Don't listen to him, frond. Some pieces are so good their worth waiting for, drawfriends have their own lives, and we can never thank them enough for what they do.
Just gotta have a lil faith
>>
>>68297968
>>68293759
>>
File: Ranger in the Field.png (3.61 MB, 2512x1348)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
Requesting a picture of a Female Stormtrooper planetside. Here are the details and all the references are organized by numbers

1. Leather Coat and Trousers (#1 + #6) is worn under the armor (#3). Gloves are also not fingerless.

2. Helmet (#5) has a transparent Visor

3. Wears Items 11, 4, the Grenade and Tablet on the Harness for #8 over the Armor

4. The Shoulder Cape (9) is sewn under the left shoulder Pauldron

5. The Plasma Pistol (#10) is in a holster on the right thigh while the Energy Rifle (#7) is in her right hand

Overall Armor Color is Grey, including the helmet, shoulder cape is orange, and the gloves are black but without the red but the rest of the items are exactly as colored.
>>
>>68296960
That's pretty cute. Thank you very much

>>68293415
No worries mate. Appreciate it anyway.
>>
File: NIGERUNDAYO2.jpg (1.26 MB, 800x1200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>68158736

I started this from a few threads ago and just got around to it, is anon still around?
>>
File: 3C.jpg (240 KB, 699x1095)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>68297164
not sure if i made the sword large enough
>>
>>68299103
It's great. I think the sword is just right also.
>>
Bump
>>
>>68293759
>>68297968
The Middle East would like to have a word with you about the consequences of faith.
>>
>>68292777
>Also, how I add my name in that commission table from the top of this threads?
It's an open document so you can just type your info into it. You don't even have to be logged into google to edit it.
>>
>>68301417
Human history would like to clarify for you that personal faith and organized religion are different things, ya fedora-tipper.
>>
>>68298742
That's a 10/10 dude!
>>
This request is for an illustration of Adventurers climbing a derelict tower in a high mountain pass to steal eggs from the Rocs’ nest on top of it. A Roc is a giant eagle. Thank you draw friends. The reference is my own lousy drawing.
>>
File: Devil request.png (3.49 MB, 3132x1230)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
>>68291156
Reposting from last thread.
The requests consist of a short stature devil with wooden hands comming out of two stumps where its natural hands should be.
It has leathery skin and a constant inhuman grin accentuated by open cheeks to the sides of its face, its horns are quite big for its body size. If it is possible to draw it behind bars in a dirty cell or in a dark room that would be the cherry on top, Thanks!
>>
>>68302165
This is a hell of a lot of work to ask somebody to do for free, mate.
>>
I'm italian, so the english could be bad.

When I create a D&D pc I really cannot resist to the urge of creating a freak.

I have done a lot of freaks and I'd really love to see one of them portrayed.
This is a list of some of them. I haven't any pressing request, anyone can feel free to draw anyone (or none) of them if they like them.
(Sorry in advance for the useless background fluff I could write to describe them)

LANNIBACH LOCOHAUST (my first D&D pc ever, even if the name wasn't this)

Lannibach is a Chaotic Evil deep halfling Barbarian/Fighter with two stump knives in place of his two hands. He is also a cannibal and he often rent some lacqueys to "carry" "fresh food" in case of need.
He is savage, mad, vile, vicious, with a good number of scars. Dark skin and dark or brown hair (or white hair if you like). He wears light or medium armor.
He also has a ink bladder graft in the mouth/neck, but feel free to forget it.
Feel free to draw him how you desire and/or adding stuff, basing on this details

THE CRUSHINATOR

THE CRUSHINATOR is a human pale woman. She's a chaotic good barbarian. She was raised by giants and she speaks only giant, not even common. She has red hair...
Ok, basically she is a Red Sonja clone but with a more realistic armor (namely: a little havier armor than RS's one and in leather, not metal) and a friggin' maul as SECONDARY weapon.
Her PRIMARY weapon are the bodies (alive or not) of her enemies or their body parts (cutted apart... SMASHED APART FROM THE SOURCE BODY VIA MAUL HITS) if they are big enaugh to be wielded as a two-handed weapon.
Feel free to draw her how you desire and/or adding stuff, basing on this details.

(i have other pcs, I'll add them later)
>>
>>68303390
You need to take a good hard look at the OP-post my dude. Artists don't need the fluff and the huge game info, just the character references (preferably in both text AND IMAGE form)
>>
>>68303390
Mamma mia, this is some top tier cringe!
>>
>>68303390
VLADENDIL ZEPESCIL

Vladendil is a chaotic evil male wood elf (yes, not a drow) who got bored hunting beasts and began hunting the elves of his village.
Vladendil is a ranger with elves as favored enemy.
He is blonde, beautiful and obviously completely mad and sadic.
He is specialised in crafting lethal and painful traps (like the ones int he first Rambo movie)
He has an halberd (or a lance) as weapon. He uses it to play with his opponent, keeping hurting and crippling (hitting with swift attacks on ankles or arms) without killing.
he has also a few knives strapped on his clothes.
Feel free to draw him how you desire and/or adding stuff, basing on this details.

GERBAN SCHUPLEX

Gerban is a male gnome with noble lineage. His ancestors acquired nobility with the gold gained in spectacular wrestling matches and everyone in the family is a professional wrestler entertainer.
The symbol of his nobility is the astonishing (and costly) wrestling mantle that uses in his appearances.
His alignment is undefined because probably he is a complete socopath, because his purpose is becoming famous with nine different wrestling personas (with related masks) that resemble the nine alignment. Currently he has only one mask, the chaotic evil owlbear face that tore away from owlbear.
I really don't know what could be the family symbol on his mantle. Feel free to invent it.
his skin is a little bronzed, his hair are normal.
Feel free to draw him how you desire and/or adding stuff, basing on this details.
>>
>>68303413
I'm very very sorry.

The fact is that neither I have a clear idea of the aesthectic of my pcs and I tried to add the fluff to give the artists a possible trace...

I'll hide everything if you desire it.

Sorry again
>>
>>68303621
You can still make a request, but you should limit to one character you'd like to see, rather than giving a general rundown on a lot.
>>
>>68303621
just find some reference images and make sure to lump them with your request next time
>>
>>68302699

Sorry i didn’t mean to bother anyone or be greedy. It’s a dramatic scene from my campaign I wanted to share as an illustration idea.
>>
>>68303650

Ok thanks, I'll think deeper about one of them and I'll post another request... but not too soon, I absolutely need that my rants become forgotten
>>
>>68303666

Don’t listen to the wannabe thread police. There is nothing wrong with your request.
>>
>>68291156
>>68288215
OR here, I just saw this and my appreciation to the artist. Very inspiring for a potential encounter, exactly what I was looking for. Do you have somewhere you post more of your art by chance?
>>
>>68291156
Requesting a slender spiderfolk on stilts.
Nerubian body type, with six legs on long metal stilts and two arms using a pike or javelins.
He's both goofy and unsettling.
>>
File: rassassha.png (2 MB, 2000x1000)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting my yuan ti sorcerer Rassassha.
>>
>>68301417
I would strike you, by Allah, if you were worthy to feel the leather of my sandle's side!
>>
File: ark-on.png (803 KB, 968x642)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
Requesting a fusion between Archaon and Yui (or any keion you'd prefer) to form ArK-On
>>
File: CultistGoblin.png (1.21 MB, 1362x1215)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>68291156
requesting more art of goblin cultist girl
>>
here it comes
>>
yikes
>>
File: JohnathanFear_sketch.png (1.39 MB, 1800x2400)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting a less toony and colored artwork of my monster hunting character, he's got blue eyes and brown hair. His shirt's light grey and the rest of his outfit and hat's color can be either dark brown or black, artistic liberty.
>>
File: ShadowrunMage.jpg (949 KB, 1488x1057)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>68291156
Requesting my Shadowrun Black Mage.

I played my character as the super paranoid kind, but after quite some time (and guarantees taken), I finally made him remove his iron mask.
Few things to mention:
-He's an elf
-Has no scars
-Same eyes color (black)
-Longer beard

Thanks to HAS for the first drawing! Hope you stick to the thread some more!
>>
File: med.png (183 KB, 512x512)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
Requesting a light skinned (Like corpse white) tiefling Cleric of Lathander in heavy armor.
Hair color is Red
Eyes are blacked out
Horns curve around each other and almost make a halo shape but not quite. (Couldn't represent on picture)

She's more "Fallen Angel" inspired than Devil inspired.
>>
File: tower.png (2.46 MB, 1378x1800)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>68302165
>>
>>68306910
That's a neat tower, but it doesn't really have anything to do with my request.
>>
>>68306939
Adventurers are up top. Resolution too small to make out perhaps, sorry.
>>
>>68306939
It's literally your drawing. Are you blind?
>>
>>68306910
>>68306939
not the artist but I can clearly see tiny adventurers near the top of the tower that has a nest built into it.
>>
>>68306966
>>68306974
>>68306981
I didn't see the adventurers at first because they seem to be just a few teal pixels. Could you do another one that's more zoomed in so the adventurers are apparent?
>>
>>68306974
In fairness to him if you're on mobile it's really hard to see. Also props to art friend thats a nice peice
>>
>>68299103
I think that's a good size for a Halfling-appropiate greatsword. Great delivery as always dood
>>
>>68306910

Actual Requestor here. The other guy responding isn’t me. Thank you very much it looks great!
>>
File: monk.jpg (111 KB, 538x1163)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>68291156
This is an old request I made a few years ago but I kinda forgot about asking the artist to finish the face. Can someone do it? also make the hair slight longer (adding some hair beyond the ears. If the hair were black it would be awesome, but I know how difficult that might be so is just optional. Many thanks
>>
>>68306910
Actual actual requester here. The other two aren't me. That's pretty good, thanks, but I think I'll rerequest in a week.
>>
Requesting a female Skitarii weapon master with a galvantic rifle she uses as a sniper rifle. (Skitarii are like tech priests without actually going cyborg)
>>
>>68304353
Do not have such page, sorry.
>>
>>68307109
>>
>>68307064
>>68307100

Greetings phony imposter requestors. I am the OR (see image). Thank you for the tower illio drawfriend!
>>
This thread is weird
>>
The buttmad entitled spiteposters who think somehow shitting up the thread is going to increase their chances are hilarious. As if the first people that leave won't be the drawfags you're trying to beg to draw your request. That's some fucking big brain play shit right there.
>>
>>68299103
OR here, that looks very good! And the sword is an appropriate size. I'm assuming you're not done with it yet, if I'm wrong, just bop me on the head. Thank you very much regardless!
>>
>>68307281
>Yea, this is big brain time.
>>
>>68307281
>He thinks the shitposters are requesters
In all likelihood the shitposters are trolls that are just trying to fuck up something nice that somebody else has
>>
Jannies, clean this thread already!
>>
File: request.png (887 KB, 1550x1050)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
Requesting my warlock lad again, thank you to anyone who takes it! Any pose is fine, not really big on the details besides his design
>>
Is it bad if I only wanna draw Charlottes?
>>
>>68308444
No, what's bad is that you won't draw anything and only made this post for attention and shitposting.

What's arguably worse is me replying but that's how it be.
>>
File: FO.png (1.7 MB, 1196x2000)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>68291537
hello, is this what you are looking for?
>>
>>68308932
my god! the gut on this guy!

Glorious.
>>
>>68308932
>SS+GOMAD
>>
>>68307160
Not sure if you drew this or if you just found this but either way it's perfect thank you!
>>
>>68308497
I’ve delivered at least 30 pieces. Most were girls though.
>>
>>68308932
Can we make him thicc'er?
>>
>>68309097
I found it looking for references and thought it’s probably better than what I could do lol
>>
>>68291830
bu-bu-bu-bu-bump!
>>
>>68308932
OR here, this is great! Thank you!
>>
>>68291411
Bumpitybump.
>>
File: Krakenclaw.jpg (626 KB, 1988x1512)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
Requesting a male triton deep lurker warlock with a crab left arm, and harpoon in his right arm.
He's a ship captain, with the same appearance as the top left mage guy, wearing a coat like in the top middle guy, with a pirate hat and the general attitude of Ishmael from this fossil of a comic.
>>
>>68308444
do it
>>
>>68298742
Woah this looks like the cover of a comic book
>>
File: oracle.jpg (146 KB, 685x913)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Requesting a greek-inspired female in medium armor (think breastplate and some peripherals ) using a spear and a shield, wearing some white (almost) see-through cloth ontop. Long-ish brown hair (maybe slightly curly, could be braided), I would prefer an aloof expression on her face. maybe marveling at a butterfly or something. The character is my Prophecy domain cleric for a new game in the Odyssey of the Dragonlords campaign. Pic for general reference.
>>
File: Lazer HERO.jpg (189 KB, 612x792)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
I'm working on a "intro to HERO System" pdf and I needed a cover so I made this.
>>
>>68293436
BUMP
>>
Requesting Xian Sheng, the current dragonborn emperor.
Sheng is an old dragonborn approaching his 90th birthday. He resembles a grey chinese dragon in the body of a humanoid, with a long beard, magnificent whiskers, antler-like horns and fierce eyes, and also wearing the traditional golden and orange garments of an emperor. He looks slightly bloated and lazy in spite of his clothes. Some consider him to be the perfect symbol of the increasing decadence that the dragonborns have been experiencing for a while so, he should reflect that.
As for the pictures, they are purely for reference. The emperor must look like a fat dragon who just visited ancient China, however.
>>
>>68311623

>Wnats more armor

Need armor ref please
>>
>>68291601
Bumping the aasimar guy.
>>
>>68311623
>wearing some white (almost) see-through cloth ontop
The word you're looking for is diaphanous.
>>
>>68291250
Late bump
>>
File: CrashTest.png (996 KB, 2800x1632)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting CrashTest, a supervilain. He used to be a stuntman who used his ability to not suffer pain or damage when shooting movie. But after discovering that his resistance came from the super adrenaline rushing through him when doing stunts he turned to a life of crime as he wasn't getting any excitement (and thus super durability) from his job.
His costume is quite similar to a crash test dummy, same colors scheme and symbol. Right pic would be the overall design of his mask, without the black bar. His costume is overall well made,
He is quite acrobatic and use a variety of ropes & grapling hooks to get around and propel himself into walls.
>>
>>68292542
bump
>>
File: crashtest0.jpg (868 KB, 2480x3168)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>68312766
Here you go anon

little shilling: I'm hosting a raffle, go sign in and win free drawings
https://twitter.com/Glassbuttboy
>>
>>68292873

Bumping for The Beast!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (884 KB, 2480x3168)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
Here's another with the chest symbol

>>68313439
>>68313439
>>
>>68291422
Casual bump
>>
File: skitarii ranger.png (1.11 MB, 2524x1584)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>68307109
>>
>>68313936
Not OR but that's great.
>>
>>68313936
Her eye has some odd proportion going on. Otherwise, cute!
>>
>>68313955
thanks
>>68313973
i know just couldn't be bothered, not in the mood to do well
>>
>>68314030
Man, I feel that. Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>68313936
OR here, thanks a lot this is great! I wasn't expecting a second delivery.
>>
File: brielle.png (2.06 MB, 1264x827)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
I don't think I've seen this kind of thread here before. Way cool - thanks to all your artists for doing this. :-)

I have a PC who is needing a wanted poster done. When I asked what his bard looked like, I was told 'like long haired Domhnall Gleeson with a beard.' I've dug up the attached pictures to which I have received a 'yep, looks right.'

My request might be simple to the point that I should just run this through a photo filter and put it on some fancy font that says 'Wanted for robbery, theft and conspiracy,' but if it got some special treatment, well, that'd be mighty swell of you guys.
>>
>>68314425
Well you must not have been looking very hard because this thing has been going for years.
>>
File: TooCute.jpg (485 KB, 1194x1536)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
Requesting teenage version of this child!
>>
File: OlivierTravaillent.png (365 KB, 1000x700)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>68291156
Hey drawfriends! I'm requesting my ranger for an upcoming Curse of Strahd game. I was hoping for something Victorian in aesthetic like the photo on the right. He's a dual wielding rapier Ranger! Thank you for anything a drawfriend is willing to do!
>>
>>68307299
Hey OR, yeah I 'm finished with it, just wanted to see if I could finish a request in a short amount of time.
>>
File: 1567640525932.jpg (285 KB, 785x676)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Could I get this monster on the bottom right but with the face of the guy on the left? And one of the eyes looking like the top right?
>>
File: oracle.jpg (328 KB, 1254x913)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>68312630
Something along these lines but bronze in color (the setting doesn't have steel), I added a tip for the spear as well. Thanks anon!
>>
>>68315532
That's pretty sweet then, thank you very much again.
>>
>>68298260
BUMP
>>
File: NIGERUNDAYO2.jpg (1.53 MB, 1200x1800)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>68302105
>>68311130
thank you for the kind words, it gave me the strength to color this, I hope anon comes back and sees it one day
>>
>>68317270
Goddamn thats terrific
>>
>>68317270
Rip spooder, good shit drawnon
>>
>>68317270
Great job, anon!
>>
>>68313597
>>68313439
thats great, I love the pose, thank you
>>
>>68312673
Thanks anon, I like sophisticated speech!
>>
>>68301417
>The only place on the planet that has religious problems is Middle East
Daily reminder the term "religious fundamentalism" was originally created to describe what's nowdays Bible Belt of the USA.
>>
>>68314425
What is his name - you'd want that on your wanted poster.
Is he wanted dead or a live?
>>
File: Ogre Howdah.jpg (81 KB, 660x800)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Heres a fun one for the whole family.

Draw a beast, giant, construct, aberration, WHATEVER you want, but being used to caravan a fantasy party around.
Literally anything! Anyone and as many people with whatever level of skill can take part!

Tent on a Turantula, Hut on a Hippogriff, Campfire on a cadaver! You imagine it and draw/doodle it! Both drawfriends and requestees alike!
>>
>>68314425
also, is there a reward? In what currency?
>>
>>68298742
>>68317270
Damn that's nice work there. OR is a very lucky boy.
>>
>>68319430
>>68319657
Brielle is the name. If he has a last name, I dunno it. Dead or alive, indeed. The reward is 1500 gold.

Thanks for taking an interest!
>>
File: 04Brielle.png (1.08 MB, 600x834)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>68319770
Here you go Anon.
>>
File: 04Brielle.png (1.08 MB, 600x834)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>68319770
>>68320076
Oops - 1500, not 15000!
>>
>>68320096
Luckily, he'll have the 15000 version for later in the campaign.
>>
>>68320373
You expect him to keep ahead of John Law?
>>
>>68317270

It’s the color choice that does it for me. It’s dark and mystical while still being colorful and beautiful. Well done drawfriend could be a RPG book cover!
>>
>>68304821
bump
>>
>>68320076
>>68320096
Holy *shit* these are incredible.

Thank you so much! This is incredible!
>>
File: xr8yx7uqqho21.jpg (339 KB, 2084x2179)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>68306631
Bumping with an example of a Lethander Cleric.
>>
>>68321754
You're welcome Anon
>>
>>68292407
Ultra late bump
>>
>>68320076
>>68320096
They never get my nose right.
>>
>>68322870
Oy, Gleeson, stop slummin' on 4chan!
Go make movies!
>>
>>68316264
bump pls
>>
>>68323681
Or don't
I think that would be better
>>
File: 14Wizard.png (207 KB, 600x600)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>68307861
>>
>>68325286
Holy shit this is amazing man thank you
>>
File: gretchen.png (1.1 MB, 2440x936)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting a hellhound trained to drag sinners and those who made a deal with crossroads demons to hell. Main traits are the multiple shackles attached to him, they are "living" extension of the beast as they can maim the sinners and lock one of their limbs so they can't escape.
Other than that it's a big demon dog with smoke coming out of its nose/mouth
>>
File: DVwHUXNVQAA3vcF[1].jpg (182 KB, 1200x675)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>68326438
Requesting a hellhound trained to drag sinners and those who made a deal with crossroads demons to hell, but he sucks at his job because he keeps begging for pets and treats.
>>
>>68326054
You're welcome Anon
>>
File: potionbelt1.jpg (22 KB, 280x201)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Requesting an ancient looking dwarf wizard, he would be covered in belts and ropes carrying various components and scrolls like the image here. With a beard long as he is tall and a large set of spectacles a large gnarled staff that he made himself.
>>
damn it quiet tonight
>>
>>68291411
Day 3 bump.
>>
File: monkey.png (1.91 MB, 1200x900)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>68291156
Requesting a barbarian vanara (monkey man) 6'1" with human proportions, with a conquistador breastplate and the weapon slightly bigger without the basket (like it were a 2hander but he still wields it in 1 hand). Thanks
>>
>>68291250
Bump
>>
File: very cute !!.png (303 KB, 609x857)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>68291423
i'm sorry if you wanted realistic art!! i thought she was very cute sounding and i wanted to try my hand at art stuff for her !!
>>
>>68291830
hopeful bump
>>
File: spooktacular.jpg (631 KB, 2172x3862)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>68291156
/r/ing a spooky ghost medium for a Halloween campaign

thanks!!
>>
>>68328650
The feet are a little, uh, stumpy (haha), but I actually love it, otherwise. Thank you very much!
>>
>>68329456
hold on!! if u give me an hour or so i can try something more realistic !! !;u; !! (i feel bad abt the feet being stumpy in that artstyle!!)
one moment and i'll have her redrawn in a better artstyle <3 (with .. a couple bonus doodles)
>>
>>68329491
I mean, I'll always be happy for more deliveries, so that'd be fantastic. But there's really no need to worry, drawfriend; I really do like the piece overall.
>>
File: wip for anon.png (149 KB, 557x748)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>68329456
wip,,, how's this style instead???
>>
>>68329650
Looks great.
>>
File: here u go anon!!.png (1.51 MB, 2000x1600)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>68329686
aaaa special delivery for a cute pc
>>
>>68330229
Cute!
>>
>>68293436
Bampin
>>
>>68330229
Just lovely, drawfriend. Thanks again!
>>
>>68312582
Bumped.
>>
>>68328650
Cute as shit, now I have diabetes.
>>
File: assimar.png (1.58 MB, 2514x1014)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
Requesting an aasimar celestial warlock. She's stand at 5'6"and has bright red hair. He skin seems to have slight glow to it in the sunlight. Her outfit is similar to the picture except the cloak is purple and the shirt is blue.
>>
File: EEToZECVUAEUn8T.jpg (83 KB, 510x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Requesting a river god based on the pink dolphin.
>>
>>68314714
Bump the thread and might as well bump my request
>>
>>68291601
Bump
>>
>>68315227
Good ol’ bumperino
>>
File: Jimmy_Neutron.png (758 KB, 709x1548)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>>68298260
2nd BUMP
>>
>>68311623
>More armor
>But no helmet

Fuck you and everyone who wants "realistic armor" up until the point where it might cover their pretty faces.

The head is the most important part of the body to protect. It doesn't matter how non sexualized your breastplate is if somebody can just instantly kill you with a rock.
>>
>>68328650
>>68329650
>>68330229
Wow, you went beyond - that is wonderful stuff Drawfriend. <3
>>
>>68334277
Best as I can tell, portraits of heroic figures or pretty much anyone were almost never wearing a helmet. It kind of defeats the point of the portrait.
>>
>>68310687
Bumpo
>>
File: jojofoot.jpg (5.11 MB, 2993x2949)
5.11 MB
5.11 MB JPG
>>68293403
Something to hold you over till you get a real fill
>>
>>68313467
>>68292873

Bumping for The Beast once more!
>>
>>68291601
yeah i'll work on it. i post a wip soon
>>
>>68335613
the sister btw
>>
>>68313439
Good gesture anon
>>
>>68304821
bump
>>
>>68334513
>portraits of heroic figures or pretty much anyone were almost never wearing a helmet. It kind of defeats the point of the portrait

If only OR's ref could have showed us a way around that problem...
>>
>>68335613
>>68335645
here's a wip :)
>>
>>68291156
I personally drew the image im using a ref for this guy but was wondering if some better artists could depict him as well!

Willem Edgewood,

A gunslinger that has cheated death to such a degree that the god of death respects his tenacity and granted him a boon of control over his own shadows that can hurt others unlike other forms of shadow magics.

Currently, he is a part of a gang known as the Knives & Ivory as a top tier killer hence the playing card in his hat and is wanted dead by the local government.
>>
Requesting a female bard using vicious mockery and taking on a stereotypical angry Scottish persona.
>>
>>68336461
progress for now. i'll finish it tmw .
>>
File: scotsman.jpg (62 KB, 625x352)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>68337032
Ay!

I see you ya fookin’ naruto wannabe! Youz thin yu can snek up on mah posse!? U’ve sen betta rolz in a bukury! Ya oonj coont!
>>
>>68337032
Our house rule is that anyone using VM must change their accent each time. Even complete gibberish is fine as long as it's convincing.
>>
threadbump
>>
File: CMO Zhu.jpg (2.92 MB, 2704x2927)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
>>68291156
Hey draw anons!
I was hoping i could get some help with my mad doctor character. I drew a mark-up of the pose and appearance of one of my characters. I messed up the high sleeves. Sorry for the poor quality.

>Asian features, rounded eyebrows, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin
>dark red lipstick and light cat-eye eyeliner
>wearing a dark blue quipao, white suit jacket, light blue glass eye-HUD, blue flower in hair, pearl stud earings, a ear-radio, and a name-tag labeled "CMO Zhu"
>hair is in double bun with some hair coming over the ears
>the two needles have a dark blue fluid in them.

Thanks if you can help
>>
File: lightning aasimar.jpg (2.79 MB, 1950x1759)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>68291601
here's a quick paint up of the aasimar sister.

it's been a while since i painted in colour.
>>
File: lightning aasimar pencils.jpg (3.03 MB, 1950x1759)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>68291601
and here's the pencils if you prefer someone else do the colours
>>
>>68339130
>>68339151
Not OR, but that's kind of... a mess.
>>
>>68291736
That's not...quite what I mean, but it got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>68339151
Sweet.
>>
>>68291156
Requesting a concept for my Elfs (and yes that's the actual plural for them in the lore, none of that Tolkien crap), i need them to be more than some Homos that just evolved pointy ears, so i'd like for them to be thinner (but still incredibly strong, otherwise they'd never be able to use bows) and have longer proportions than regular Homo sapiens.
>>
>>68340238
>I'm too unoriginal to make anything other than reskinned Tolkien elves, but I'm such a pedantic faggot that they have to have a different plural, like that fucking matters.
>>
>>68340238
kek
>>
>>68340341
>>68340448
Must be end of thread with the trolls coming out so fast.
>>
>>68340341
I just like being lore-friendly to the Nordic source material. Plus, has there ever been a take on this fantasy race that ISN'T just a human with pointy ears or weird different skin color? Just seems limiting and boring to give them barely any real differences between them and humans, so making them thinner and longer seems good enough.
>>
>>68340783
>pfft, my elfs are more true to their original lore than Tolkein ever was
>yeah they're just Tolkein elves but skinny
Incredible
>>
>>68340783
you're literally describing DA elves
>>
>>68339151
>>68339130
OR Here this looks pretty cool! Thank you!
>>
>>68340858
DA elves? What franchise is that, is it a game, book series?
>>
>>68340783
Nah, thinner and longer pointy eared humans has petty much been the go-to route for pretty much any schmuck trying to make their elves "different" and "original".
But really the problem here is: how different can one make their elves while still keeping them elves?
If you want to be original, just scrap the whole pretense of putting elves or any tolkien-esque race in your setting if you're just doing it for the sake of it. Just define what kind of roles you need filling with a fantasy race and make something up from there. The role of "ancient magical tree-lovers" doesn't always have to result in tall pointy-eared humans.
>>
>>68340985
Dragon age
>>
>>68340997
Honestly if you want to be """original""" just make your elves super jacked hunk daddies.

>>68340985
Dragon Age probably. Divinity also has mildly interesting elves with cannibalism and more plantlike traits.
>>
>>68316264
bump
>>
Anybody have a request they don't mind being filled with a simple sketch?
>>
>>68341852
if ya don't mind >>68319468
for funsies, can be whatever you desire.
>>
>>68292542
Bumping the Russian Barbarian.
>>
>>68341852
Could you scribble me up an aristocratic goblin, with the ruffles and pantaloons and such.
>>
>>68341852
This one >>68291601
>>
>>68341852
>>68291250
Would be fine with a simple sketch for this one.
>>
>>68341852
only if you feel up to it. >>68291830
>>
>>68341852
A hippopotamus barbarian
>>
>>68341852
clever
>>
>>68341852
Sorry everybody, got pulled aside for a while, but I'm ready to sit down and start drawing. I'll be on for another few hours, so keep the ideas coming at me. I'll be starting with >>68342489. Do you want it to be an anthropomorphic hippo or an actual hippo?
>>
File: 06thunderandlightning.png (222 KB, 600x600)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>68339151
I interpreted your pencils without consulting the OR's post - the result may be entertaining.
>>
>>68344057

nice use of colour. though the pose looks weird....like the character is doing a dance move instead of floating in the air.
>>
File: the crushinator.png (1.31 MB, 1024x1536)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>68303390
>>
>>68341852
I have the feeling that this boy>>68292407 won't be done at all but I hope that I could get a sketch at least
>>
>>68344642
that hammer....oh my
>>
>>68291411
Bumperino.
>>
File: highnoon-gunner.jpg (512 KB, 1325x1006)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>68336633
"Time to die".

Also, I changed some colors: the cape was green, but I didn't liked the way it was lookin, so, changed it to match the rest of his clothing.

And I made the glasses red because of Alucard. It seemed reasonable!

I hope you like it. Nevertheless, great character. Maybe I'll sneaking it in one of my campaigns!
>>
>>68335005
OR here, and are you kidding?! This is one of the best fills I've ever gotten on here! This is amazing! Thank you so much, my man! And to think, I had all but given up hope on this ever getting filled...
Got any social media I can follow you on?
>>
>>68316253

One of these days I'll get lucky enough to have this monster drawn.
>>
>>68345758
(You)
>>
>>68344057
As the pencil artist, i really like this interpretation. The simplification improves it allot. simplification is something i'm trying to improve upon.
>>
>>68345468
Fucking rad.
>>
>>68345468
Gorgeous work there, mate.
>>
New Thread:
>>68346716
>>68346716
>>68346716
>>68346716
>>68346716
>>
>>68344653
Imagine being so desperate that you beg an obvious troll trying to kill the thread hours after he has unmasked himself by delivering nothing
>>
>>68346721
>that OP pasta
Gross. Why do that, tranny OP?
>>
>>68346236
Thanks man
>>
>>68347657
Aw, struggling to get that last, feeble trolling in?
>>
>>68304821
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.