[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

War of Fakers
Previous Thread >>67779570
The CYOA: https://imgur.com/a/JW4fE3w
Info on current war: https://pastebin.com/rNucgpb6
>>
>>67813425
I'm reposting this to get opinions on it, and the idea of Fox Girl staying in the war if Lancer dies as a Pseudo Servant. The actual idea of her becoming a Pseudo Servant will be canon to her story either way, unless she dies of course, the only part I'm asking about is her continued participation in the war.

>Magic Circuits
Quantity: A+ 150 (Previously B)
Quality: EX 250 (Previously A)
>Elemental Affinity
Unique: Sun 75 (Previously Water)
>Origin
Element: Sun 50 (Previously Trickery)
>Magecraft
(See Skill Witchcraft (Magecraft) in Servant Section)
>Skills
Cooking 10
Stealth 40 (New Skill)
Martial Arts 65
>Residence
House 25
>Unique
Magic Crest Free
Mystic Eyes of Illusion 85
>Mystic Code
Other/Miscellaneous/Noble Phantasm
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens: Rank D/Anti-Army/Item/Buff (See Noble Phantasm in Servant Section)
Total Points: 900 MP

Lost:
Founding Family 25
>Follower
Blood Relative Friendly/Knowledgeable/Shrewd/Rich 235
>>
>>67813504
I used some fancy names for things here, but they all align with something in the base CYOA.
>Class
Alter Ego (Caster)
>Weapons and Armor
Custom Armor
As Kumi/Amaterasu she wears the outfit Amaterasu wore in CCC
As Amaterasu/Kumi wears nothing and simply covers up with her Tails. (This comes from Amaterasu's CCC original design where she was originaly suposed to be do just that, but was changed becasue it was on the PSP game and they were worried about the rating.)
Weapons
As Kumi/Amaterasu wields a Cleaver, Spear, Khopesh, Scythe, Halberd, Mace, Kukri, Broadsword, and Katana that are Mystic Codes created through Fox's Wedding (Item Construction) in her tails, and uses her Bare Hands to direct her Noble Phantasm.
As Amaterasu/Kumi uses Bare Hands to fight and direct her Noble Phantasm.
>Parameters
STR E +10
END E +10
AGI B 35
MAG A 25
LCK B 0
>Class Skill
Fox's Wedding (Item Construction) B 10
Territory Creation C 0
Breath of the Soul (Self-Replenishment) E 15
>Personal Skills
Golden White Face E (Divinity A) 50
Witchcraft (Magecraft) EX 315
Monsterous Strength E 30
Shapeshift A 55
>Noble Phantasm
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens
Rank EX/Anti-World/Item/Various Effects/380
Total Points: 895 SP
>>
>>67813515
>Noble Phantasm clarification

From my research the EX version of Tamamo's NP that I bout does 3 things.
1. Let's you use Curses without spending Mana, something the D rank version also did.
2. Revive dead people. This is probably the most contentious because it would let my character revive her dad and get back the points I spent when he died, but let's say that doesn't happen. Either he doesn't get revived or he leaves because he doesn't recognize his daughter with Amaterasu in her. I actually kinda like the second idea because DRAMA.
3. Let's you shoot giant Excalibur-like Sun Lasers. I don't think I need to explain this one anymore.
I think think that level of bullshit is in line with an EX level NP, but if you disagree I am more than willing to hear you out.

If there are more effects than the three I listed, then I don't know about them, so neither does my character, and if my character can't use them do they really matter?
>>
>>67813504
>>67813515
>>67813525
I said last thread I was fine with the idea, but I’ll reiterate it here.
>>
>>67813504
lancer here
it could happen with you just losing your command seals, taking the deal and then lancer trying to save or kill you
>>
>>67813671
A master’s Command seals and their Contract with their Servant are two different things.
The Command Seals are what let them give unrefuseable orders to their Servants. The contract is what let’s them give their servant mana (without a mana transfer) and determines the winner of the Grail War, based on the Master with the contract with the last remaining Servant.
Using your last Command Seal does not end the contract with your Servant. And if a Servant has God’s Resolution, they don’t need a contract to use a Command Seal on one. The only thing that has been shown to prematurely end a contract, other than voluntarily giving it up, is Rule Breaker.
>>
>>67813778
foxgirl could still take the deal if she is about to die for some reason or an other
also would she be a divine spirit
>>
>>67813504
I guess I do have a few questions.

1. Why does she keep fighting in the war if she's no longer bonded by the contract to reach the Root or lose everything? Does she have something else to wish for?

2. Is taking the Fox Spirit's deal any better then just letting it taking everything after she dies? Does she have more autonomy then she would otherwise?

3. Isn't being offered this deal a cop out from the drama of this being her family's last chance to reach the root before they loses everything? I guess a bad ending would be sad, but sometimes that happens.

4. Why should she be allowed another chance to fight in the war after losing? Would it be okay for the other players in the war to ask for a second chance?
>>
>>67813871
>also would she be a divine spirit
That's a bit of a complicated question.
The simple answer is no.
The more involved answer is no, but she is possessed by one. And as long as the possession lasts, the difference is pretty much academic. As time goes on, more of the mortal's personality gets subsumed by the Divine Spirit's. Though a Divine Spirit can also decide to cede control at any time back to the Mortal. Amaterasu can be fickle so who knows what she would do, though I'm assuming she would at least take control sometimes, maybe it would be a Jekyll/Hyde where they would swap personalities, Amaterasu taking control whenever she felt bored doing Sun Goddess things, and letting Kumi run the show the rest of the time.

>>67813980
1&2 Well all of her family died in pursuit of this goal, and the Fox Spirit came to her when she was mourning the loss of her Father and Servant, she accepted the deal and kept fighting because she felt it was all she could do at that point.

3 Maybe, but sometimes a bad ending is also the beginning of another story, and maybe that story has a happier ending, or maybe it doesn't. Maybe she'll discover that her NP can bring back the dead and revive her father. But maybe her father won't even recognize her because she'll have changed so much from the Possession. As long as there are more stories to tell, I want to tell them. But I don't want to step on other peoples toes, which leads to...

4 If they could make an interesting story out of it then sure, give them another go. That's kinda what Saber and Avenger/Ruler have, isn't it? Though I will admit it is to a much lesser extent than what I'm doing. And this is why I'm asking for other people's opinions rather than just trying to force it in. If people don't like the idea, then Fox Girl can just quietly fade away after her loss.
>>
>>67814109
oh so it wouldn't be 100% of the time?
>>
>>67814199
I'm not sure what you mean by 100% of the time.

She will be a Pseudo-Servant permanently, but Kumi would have a much weaker understanding of how her Servant powers worked. However, if you look at >>67813504 even the Master half of her sheet changed as a result of the transformation into a Pseudo-Servant. Plus, she would be trying her best to figure out her new powers so that she could use them to their full extent. Some would be easy (Oh, I'm stronger, Faster, and Tougher) others not so much (My Magecraft is called Witchcraft now? What's the difference?). The more I talk about it, the more I think it would be better as a story the earlier it happened, but I don't want to just up and screw over Lancer.

Ah, the pain of having ideas after the fact.
>>
>>67813504
>>67813515
>>67813525
Any personality change coming with the transformation ? That’s what I want to know
>>
>>67813425
sexy redman
>>
>>67814109
I vote in favor of your idea, as long as Kumi stays herself inside.
>>
>>67813425
Making a build out of boredom
Not really following point values for this one, just making one out of a character already in mind who would be insanely OP in-universe due to the very nature of his existence.
True Name: Adam, Progenitor of Mankind. He's from the age of gods, he has to be OP.
>Servant, Male
>Tall, Strong
>Avenger
>Robes
>Other
Some kind of strange magical energy emanating from his hands
>Strength C
>Endurance B
>Agility B
>Magical Energy A
>Luck E
>Avenger A, Oblivion Correction C, Self Replenishment D
>Mana burst A
>Divinity C
>Magecraft A
>High Speed Incantation A
>Imperial Privilage EX
>A-Rank Anti-Army Reality Marble Attack NP
Garden of Eden:
Adam traps his targets in a memory of the Garden of Eden, and forces them to face off against an impossible fast angel sent to guard the garden against sinners

>C-Rank Anti-Unit Item Buff NP
The Fruit of All Evils:
This NP is the fruit described in genesis, that which is the origin of all sin. When held in front of the user and given a small amount of magical energy, this item effectively gives its user an A Rank in Charisma. However, this proves ineffective against both the religious and those of especially strong will.

Goal: Change the Past
Perhaps all of the troubles of man could be avoided had Adam not fallen prey to the embodiment of sin itself. Perhaps he may yet change it. Thus, he strides to avenge all of mankind.
>>
Will Ashoka anon ever come back? The world will never know
>>
>>67816930
You can take control of the character if you if he doesn’t come back, like I play both Master and Saber.
>>
Not gonna lie, it might be tricky for people to find this thread. It doesn't get picked up when ctrl+f "fate" in catalogue.
>>
>>67817631
I guess we'll just have to pick up the slack. I'm half-way done with Nanaya and Rider's Bizarre Trip to the Church
>>
If Ashoka doesn't come back, could I make Yuri Gagarin as a back up Rider?
>>
>>67815837
Definitely her origin changes
>>
>>67817921
She becomes more sunny and less scheming ?
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
>>67818319
Not a quest. We've gone over this plenty of times.
>>
File: comeon.png (456 KB, 602x530)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>67818319
W e
s o l v e d
t h i s
i n
t h e
f i r s t
f u c k i n g
t h r e a d
>>
>>67818120
I guess
>>
>>67818120
>>67818678
That is one interpretation. However Kumi herself was always supposed to be a rather cheerful, or "sunny," individual who was just burdened with a lot of responsibility and during her best to take it with the seriousness it deserved. Also, the specific Sun Goddess possessing Kumi is a potential Evil of Humanity that threatens to eat people for no real reason, so you know. The Element /Origin combo might not mean what you think it means. At least not all the time.

It does turn Fluffy Tails into GLOWING Fluffy Tails though, so I think whatever downsides it has, such as identity death in the worst case scenario or "just" changes to your personality in the best case, are definitely worth it.
>>
>>67818791
Well, if I form a bond with your character, identity death is going to be very problematic.
>>
>>67818826
Understandable. I think there is lots of drama that could come from this, it's why I suggested it over a simple exit from the war.
>>
>>67818791
Can people touch her fluffy tails? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>67818853
m i l k t r u c k h a s a r r i v e d
>>
File: Touch fluffy tails.webm (528 KB, 500x357)
528 KB
528 KB WEBM
>>67818858
Maybe.
If she likes you.
Or if you are fast enough.
>>
>>67818853
I’m down for it, sounds like a terrifically cool plot twist. And for added anime suspense, I can save you from total identity death with the power of love and friendship.
>>
https://pastebin.com/KNs5r4zb
>>
File: Spoiler Image (235 KB, 1600x1600)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>67818891
I don't know what you are talking about.
I've acquired a lot of fox girl art over the last couple of days.
>>
>>67818929
That’s my complete writefagging. Damien, Eva, what are your first thoughts ? Also Eva that’s your cue for your turn.
>>
>>67818853
You are breasts
>>
>>67818929
Father Maxwell is the one in charge of the church. Brother Damien is not even from this city and is just here to monitor the Grail War. You seem to have combined them into one person.

If you don’t mind I’ll give it a once over later.
>>
>>67819031
>If you don’t mind I’ll give it a once over later.
By this I mean editing for spelling, grammar, and continuity.
>>
>>67819031
>>67819044
I mostly kept the part of you being War monitor. I’ll make the appropriate changes myself.

That aside, what’s your character’s first impression of Vincent and Saber ?

Also I totally made a Fate Abridged reference of this writing bit.
>>
>>67819111
I was expecting groceries, but some predating works too.
>>
>>67819111

Tho you can double check

>>67819128

And the name spelling
>>
Speaking of war monitors, how many Masters visited the Church to register during the third's start? Jacob should have a decent idea who or what people are and they would be easily trackable considering the common egress point.
>>
>>67819111
>what’s your character’s first impression of Vincent and Saber
They seem to be about what I expected of them, or at least Saber does. Vincent is a bit more... laid back than I thought he would be but not too terribly different overall.

>>67819128
>predating
I was a bit suprised by that bit, it was more overt than I thought it would be, and people seemed to care a lot less than I thought they would about what Eva was doing. but if it was just a joke that's fine I guess. I try not to make referential jokes like that in stories like this, but I'm not the one writing everything. As long as it doesn't bite my character in the ass in the future because she was so blatant this one time early on, before she really hit her stride of not giving a shit, then I'll let it go. It's only after her first time exhausting all her mana and needing to "refill" it that she really starts to let herself go.
So that means after our fight. Right now, she still has control over herself, even if it's the same type of control a person has at night on an icy road when they haven't slept in a day and a half.

>>67819176
So far I think Kumi (Lancer), Greta (Archer), and Vincent (Saber) have come or said they were coming.
Assassin (soth the Servant and the Mind of Steel) has no reason to, you're Beserker, Damien and I live there, so that just leaves Team Caster and Team Rider I think?
>>
>>67819250
>>67819176
Wait sorry, you said third war.
Perfection Girl (Rider) would have gone, she's that type of person. I can't speak for anyone else in that war, it's been too long since it started I can't remember if anyone mentioned such a thing.
>>
>>67819176
I would have given my heartfelt appreciation to the priest
>>
>>67819250
Yeah, THOMAS "TOM" LAMBERT ie. Berserker (emphasizing name because he has remained unnamed for so long) wouldn't probably visit church unless his future self gave some cryptic ass subconscious message.
>>67819294
I think you did your registration and forfeiture in the same visit, you record breaker you.
>>
>>67819250
Sorry, I couldn’t help making the joke ; you know, sexual predator XD Maybe you can use that bit, actually. Eva can blame herself for such a lack of self control before this handsome, famous young Magus prodigy, and it’s the first sign that something is wrong with her. That way her total slip up doesn’t feel too sudden.
>>
So I have a few ideas I am being pulled towards

1-I want to write a meeting between Eva and Vincent outside the church before they fight, then writing the fight itself maybe?
2-I want to write a meeting between Kumi and Vincent before the 3-way tussle between Saber, Archer, and Lancer (that was the plan there right? I was somewhat unclear if Archer was there or not). However, I'm not really feeling the inspiration to write the fight itself.
3-I also want to write a conversation between all three of them, and maybe Damien, but it would take place after the fights

The Kumi Vincent Scene doesn't have to lead into the Saber/Lancer fight, but the Eva/Vincent should lead into the Saber/AvengeRuler fight. So which do people want to see first? I'll write that one after work today.

So one last time, the series of event you are voting on is either
>Kumi/Vincent (This one will have them meeting during the day) ->Eva/Vincent -> Saber/AvengeRuler
OR
>Eva/Vincent -> Saber/AvengeRuler ->Kumi/Vincent (This will have them meeting during the night)
>>
>>67819447
I'm planning on writing the fight beween saber and lancer and then saber and archer
But I have already wrote a small prologue for day 2 that I didn't release because I thought it was a bit too early
https://pastebin.com/BHA2JT9L
>>
>>67819447
For precision, It was planned that Archer only arrived midway the through the Saber/Lancer fight, after Lancer gets bored then gets pissed at Saber for being a chivalryfag, causing Lancer to flee and leave Saber and Archer to fight each other.
>>
>>67819507
Also as always if you have feedback on the writing or anything feel free to tell me
>>
>>67819507
Lancer and Kunihiro would find themselves surprised to see Saber in perfect shape thanks to Suaire de Turin, I should add.
>>
>>67819507
>>67819557
Do either of you have a preference for the order of events?
>>
>>67819730
2nd seems better
>>
>>67819730
I don’t know, really. 2nd I guess. What about your opinion, Kumi ?
>>
>>67818929
So I was giving this a quick reread after looking at you character sheet, and I have to ask. What exactly on your character sheet lets you do that thing you did at the end?
>>
>>67819447
>>67819789
I like the first option better. I always liked the fight scenes and scene that lead to fights happen at night - slice of life stuff happens during the day dynamic of Fate. So if we aren’t going to try and kill each other right afterwards, the scene should happen during the day.
>>
>>67819844
Hey lancer here
So just asking is the amaterasu stuf just a backup in case you lose or is this were you want the character to go?
>>
>>67819865
Well, I’d like to be able to use it yes, but I’m not going to say “lets lose on purpose” because that would screw you over. If a chance come up for me to use it WITHOUT you getting screwed though, I will probably take it. But part of collaborative storytelling means that sometimes your cool idea has to take a backseat so other people can tell theirs.
>>
>>67819917
>>67819917
I mean it vcan work if we write the story toward the goal of you losing it. I just don't want to be set up to job
But one way I can see it going is around the middle of the war lancer learns about the true nature of the grail and confronts kunihiro and kumi about it. When he learns that he was summoned to die he forces her to end the contract and fucks off leaving her with no option
then maybe in the endgame he comes back to fight amaterasu or something
>>
>>67819810
Spiritual Surgery. I just assumed it’s the type of ability you receive from being in that line of Magecraft. If it doesn’t I can write it off ass something from a rune I guess

>>67819844
Your way then
>>
>>67819953
Part of what makes her accept the Fox Spirit’s... let’s call it “out clause” to the contract is how hopeless she feels at the time. If you were willing to kill Kunihiro when you left, maybe because he tried to stop you, the she would be feeling enough Despair (Copyright Kyubey 2011) over the death of her father and loss of her Servant to accept.
And we wouldn’t do it right away of course. For maximum despair, we should have her establish a friendship with Lancer and maybe hints that she and Vincent could possibly maybe perhaps like each other, for maximum tragedy as Amaterasu begins to slowly eat away at her personality, even when she isn’t actively possessing her, simply because you can’t have a Divine Spirit of that magnitude inside without repercussions.
>>
So am I and Vincent from founding families or not? This would set the tone for any potential meeting between Kumi and Vincent. Personally, I don't mind modifying my build a bit if I have to.

>>67819447
>Kumi/Vincent (This one will have them meeting during the day) ->Eva/Vincent -> Saber/AvengeRuler
Meeting during the day sounds more fun and would allow the characters to show more sides of their personalities.
>>
>>67820067
I'm thinking of taking kunihiro as a mana bitch as payments for my services
he's a good magus so drinking his blood should be able to provide mana right
>>
>>67820100
That kind of betrayal would certainly give Kumi a... different motivation for accepting the Fox Spirit’s offer. That being “find and kill Lancer to save dad.”
>>
File: 'mana' potions.jpg (29 KB, 504x656)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>67820100
>drinking his blood
You gotta do it properly, don't half-ass it.
>>
>>67820130
and then they kill each other in the end while kunihiro survives free of the spirit's curse lmao
>>
>>67820004
Spiritual Surgery let's you do things like graft a Servant's arm onto a normal Human's body, giving them some of that Servant's abilities. At least that's what Kotomine did to Shirou and EMIYA. I don't think there is any basis for what you did, but I don't mind really. What you were describing was more like REALLY high level Pure Eyes.
>>
>>67820151
I’m not sure that’s how that would go down given that Amaterasu wouldn’t be affected by Counter-Hero seeing as she is a Divine Spirit and potential Evil of Humanity, not a Hero.
But maybe I’ve reached the end of “I want to tell a good story” and entered “I want my character to live.”
>>
File: uhh.gif (241 KB, 640x360)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>>67820143
>>
>>67820190
Yeah to be honest i'm not sure I really want lancer to go full on bad guy either
he's summoned as an anti hero and my idea of an arc for him at the beginning was to properly go into being a hero.
maybe he just fucks off and then comes back in the end after having calmed down to try and save kumi
but in that case he wouldn't kill outright kunihiro, just knock him out to have a proper conversation with kumi
>>
File: 1562544611300.png (114 KB, 225x225)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>67820223
>>
>>67820245
Well as long as her dad is safe and Lancer is both alive and willing to help her reach the Root I can’t see her accepting the Fox’s offer.
>>
>>67820347
oh he's not willing to help her out
he still fucks off until the end of the war and even if kunihiro isn't dead he's on the ground in his own blood
>>
>>67820067
Not if I save her with the POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. Because this is anime, dammit.

>>67820099
Why not ? I’ll make the Ironhearts a founding family, with retroactive continuity update to my writefagging bit.

>>67820157
When I saw Spiritual, I assumed it was, literally, spirit and soul stuff, like Japanese omyoji priests

>>67820245
I’m for the Hero route. Vincent and Saber’s influence could help that.
>>
>>67820245
>>67820347
I have an idea.
One of the options in the Servant Extra's section says that using 3 Command Seals can let a servant servive without a Master. I'm not 100% sure how that works but it's there.
After Lancer has an argument with Kumi and Kunihiro over how they plan to sacrifice them for their plan to reach the Root. Eva Approaches Lancer with a deal. She will use 3 of her Command Seals to give him his freedom in exchange for his help hunting down Assassin (her Command Seals don't work on him, making him a huge threat worth expending a disproportionate amount of resources to take care of). Meanwhile, someone else kills Kunihiro, it doesn't matter who, and then Kumi takes the Fox's offer.

How does that sound?
>>
Also I'd like for interactions between lancer and archer if he's down for it
I've even got ideas about a potential team up between them
>>
>>67820411
>servive
God my spelling is terrible and getting worse all the time.
>>
C-could you guys get Thomas into the story at some point as well? Like, he is not at the church (yet) but he IS going pretty loud due to freaking the fuck out. Someone is bound to notice me or I am going to run into you people, due to EX luck and all that.
>>
File: bald dude.jpg (5 KB, 222x227)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>67820549
>he still believes in EX luck
>>
>>67820563
What I suggested would fit with Xengwhateverthefuck version of EX luck. He gets into bad situations but Mr Beans his way out.
>>
>>67820099
>>67820378
I'm also going with the idea then since Vincent's okay with it.
Here's an update to my build https://pastebin.com/hqSbh7fh
The only changes are a downgrade in Magic Circuit Quantity from B -> C to buy Founding Family.

Whose family is going to be the second owner of the city though?
>>
>>67820549
>>67820563
>>67820581
>People still don't understand how Nasuverse Luck works
Luck isn't how often good or bad things randomly happen to a person. Luck is a person's ability to defy destiny. Given how you've described your character, he would actually have an abyssal LCK stat, because destiny keeps pulling him into shit no matter how hard he tries to stop it.
>>
>>67820581
I was messing with you
to be honest in the first few days they are several characters that don't have anything scheduled so you should probably interact
>>
>>67820749
Basically everyone except team Saber, Archer, Lancer, Damien and Eva right?
>>
File: för helvete.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>67820630
And yet I can't shift stats despite this because the War has technically started...
>>
>>67820774
your team doesn't really do anything on the first day do you?
>>
>>67820793
I think we can give you a pass
>>
>>67820592
>Whose family is going to be the second owner of the city though?
Well we should determine who lives here and who is just visiting.
My family normally lives in Japan and only stops by when a War is happening, that’s why their house is so shit (shit being “not a mansion or castle”)

Eva lives here and Damien is from out of town, but they are priests so it doesn’t matter.

Thomas (is that Beserker’s name?) is a local but is new to this so he won’t qualify.

I’m not sure where other people are from.
>>
>>67820793
In your case your entire build's concept wouldn't work unless you overhaul it, I'd say you should get an exception.

>>67820799
I don't think we have anything going on yet, at least until Archer gets involved in a three way fight with Saber and Lancer. Dunno what day that fight will happen though, details are still vague.
>>
>>67820816
>>67820839
Alright. Thanks guys. I'll fix the stats and post the entire sheet here again.
>>
>>67820839
day 2
>>
>>67820856
We appreciate your willingness to listen to other people
>>
>>67820829
I think we agreed on somewhere in Western Europe, most likely France, but whe didn't said a town in particular, probably a fictional town like Fuyuki.
>>
>>67820878
Sorry, jumped the gun. I'll make the sheet anyway. If people agree that I can shift the numbers, then I'll post the updated version. If not, I'll just simmer in silence.
>>
>>67820880
holy shit are you rider?
I thought you died
>>
>>67820880
I’m not talking about where we are, I’m talking about who is a local and who is visiting for the war.
>>
>>67820880
I suggested Strasbourg. It's a cool ass place, and I can speak from personal experience on that. Super important but not as densely populated as Paris (3,600/km2 vs 20,000/km2.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg
>>
>>67820929
I prefer using fictional cities, because we can make up whatever lore we want for them, but I can work with that if people really want it.
>>
>>67820953
You can use it as inspiration. Make it not-Strasbourg.
>>
>>67820829
iirc Vincent's family lives in the city, although his parents left the magi lifestyle and moved there to get away from their families so it's up in the air if they can be the Second Owners.

The Tarvas are possible Second Owners, but judging from the fact that the city is a supernatural hotspot its likely to be a goldmine for magi. Considering the Tarvas were Magic Users that only became Magi in the 20th Century it's unlikely they'd be able to obtain land that good.

Kumi's family's history with the fox spirit fits with the city's lore, but if the war is set outside Japan it's obviously impossible for them to be Second Owners.
>>
>>67820895
No I’m Hero Journey Bait, posting from my computer instead of my phone
>>
I’m pretty sure my master said he was going to register at church, he should take me along so he can take advantage of my custom skill and find out the true names of any pairs we run into
>>
Alright then.

so when you combine it with
>>67730714
>"Listen, you're only here for a short time, so I don't expect you to know this, but in this city, the barrier between the Reverse Side of The World and the Human Side is weak. VERY weak. Weird things happen here, things people outside the city laugh off as hoaxes and people inside the city have learned to not talk about. The Church, the Mage's Association, and more have studied this place and none can figure out WHY. People with strong connections to the Reverse Side of the World are drawn here, and while few have them open, nearly everyone in this city has a couple magic circuits inside them. The Science Lab at the collage the Church is on can double as an Alchemy lab with just a few extra bits of equipment. The tailor we're going to, despite not being a magus themselves, sees order from them from around the world because their clothes make excellent mystic codes. People know that if the hospital couldn't heal their problem they can come to me at the church. The list goes on, but the point is, yes they'll probably recognize me. And no, it won't matter if they do."

You get a version of Strasbourg where the veil between the Normal and Reverse sides of the world are particularly weak, resulting in weird phenomenon happening more often than in other places. Sounds like a cool place.

We just need a name. Something that sounds French but also German.
>>
>>67820985
You got it wrong. My extended family doesn’t live here. House Ironheart (the father’s family) is based in England, while House Nagashi (the mother’s family) is based in Japan. And Vincent’s parents didn’t abandoned the Magus lifestyle, just moved to somewhere where the two Houses can’t be a bother, training Vincent and his little sister in a combination of both Houses’ Magecraft styles.
>>
>>67821035
How would interact with my character?
It would probably be able to see through their Jeann d'Arc disguises, but would it be able to see them when Eva wasn't channeling them? I have doubts about the latter.
>>
>>67820411
I'm down for it but at this point lancer would be so fucking done with all of this shit he'd want you to do it before the two of you track down assassin
>>
>>67821079
Oops, I missread, actually. I guess Vincent’s parents could be the Second Owners, but VERY recent, like, within the last 15 years. So the Tarvas are more likely.

>>67821056
I’m down for Strasbourg
>>
>>67820411
Sorry, I missed this because the thread is moving faster than usual today. But if Lancer is fine with it so am I.
>>
>>67821031
Here's something from plebbit:
>"As a Belgian native French-speaker, little note on how names of cities/towns work in French, so you can use them correctly :
>if there is a "sur", which mean "on", your city must be on a river which has the name that is in the city name : from you generator : >"Caenbonne-sur-Trieux" : the name of the city is Caenbonne, the river Trieux goes through it.
>-mont means : mountain, or hill. So, a city/town whose name ends by "mont" must be on a hill or mountain, or very close to it : from generator "Orlmont" : this city is on or near a hill.
>Some other meanings of name parts in the generator if you want to be consistent :
>port means port,
>château means castle,
>fort means fort,
>ville means city, and comes from the Latin/Roman villa
>bourg means town/large village,
>petit means little,
>croix means cross,
>sous means under,
>pont means brigdge
>Saint/e means saint
>Grand means big
>court comes from the latin curtis, and refers to the courtyards of farms"

I'd say we keep the -bourg but think of something to the front.
Despite the fact I tried to learn German in middle-school, my creative nodules are drawing a blank. No joke, I picked german as my fourth language over french because of Rammstein and Asuka Langley.
>>
>>67821094
I’m pretty sure he would know about both Jeanns and Michael but definitely not Lucifer
>>
>>67821120
You'd have to agree (I say agree because A Rank Magic Resistence) to let me use a 4th Command Seal to make sure you don't just stab me after you get what you want.

>>67821145
Well if Lancer agrees to my provision I guess we have a plan.
>>
>>67821201
>both Jeanns and Michael but definitely not Lucifer
There are no "Jeannes"
Ther is Micheal pretending to be Jeanne and Lucifer pretending to be Jeanne (Alter)
>>
>>67821216
sounds like a deal
>>
>>67821234
Ok must of misremembered, if that’s the case he only knows about Micheal
>>
>>67821145
>>67821184
Assuming the Tarvas provided the land for the ritual, what would be your families' contribution to the war?

Is it also possible for Vincent to have an alliance with the Tarvas since they're not interested in using the grail for a wish? The war for the Tarvas is just a publicity stunt to fix their poor standing with the Magus Association due to their previous history as Magic Users.
>>
>>67821199
I think Saint (Something german, like Straus)bourg would be good. Saint, because of all the Christian servants in this war, it's symbolic
>>
>>67821289
With Saint-Something you don't necessarily need the -bourg part.
>>
>>67821271
I think Vincent’s family, not his parents, but one of the ones he is descended from, would have built the Grail, while my family designed the Ritual.
I think that is how the work is split up, right?
>>
>>67821306
Yeah, but you can still have it, like Saint Petersbourg. It's not strictly an either/or thing.
>>
>>67821349
saint charlesbourg in reference to charlemagne since we need something french/german?
>>
>>67821364
Sure. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>67821364
Saint-Charlesbourg works.
The not-EU presence might be Association related.
>>
>>67813504
If you want 2 "servants" you could take the two servant option. The reason we have so many points is so we can make builds like this possible. Id say thats the best solution.

>>67818929
The master servant interactions were fun. I enjoyed reading it.

For the sake consistency Id say it makes sense if he take his earphones out since he didn't even do that for the founding family.

>>67820549
I said I was going to investigate people that didn't go to the church so we might meet.

>>67821094
If I can see he has pure eyes Id try to not have you two meet. Maybe flash air you away or something.
>>
>>67821334
iirc the Tohsakas provided the land, the Matous provided the Command Spell system and the Einzberns provided the Grail so I guess that would work. I don't think any of the families have the right magecraft to build the grail though. The Tarvas know Alchemy, although it's mostly medicine rather than the Alchemy the Einzberns practice and they're already contributing the land.
>>
I was thinking of Making a Mage. They would be a neutral party in the war, and would be a member of the Association observe monitor the weirdness of the city. Essentially a neutral Enforcer.
I'm not sure what they would do though, so I'm having second thought though. Plus, there are a lot of things being thrown into what was supposed to be a simple war already. I'll leave it for you guys to decide.
>>
>>67821457
>mage
you mean a true magician?
>>
>>67821465
Not, they'd be a Magus, like Bazett.
>>
>>67821457
How many MoS characters are we on now?
>>
>>67821484
One day I'll get sick of my own typos and start proofreading my posts.
Not today. But one day.
>>67821498
Modern-Day Assassin, and and Overseer Priest
>>
>>67821519
MoS Araya Souren >>67785465 isn't getting in?
>>
>>67821543
I was unaware of him because no one was talking about him ever.
>>
>>67821423
I don’t have pure eyes it’s a personal skill
>>
>>67821035
Yeah, boi. You can definitely tag along. Even if you're a squishy Caster, it's still smarter than going out anywhere alone.

Speaking of, what's the plan for the early war? Normally with a Caster we'd just hole up and glug "mana" potions until you can do all your wacky shenanigans, but you don't really have the stats for that, nor are you best placed in frontline combat.

I guess I could just use necromancy to churn out mooks to give us some kind of protection whilst we observe? Thoughts?
>>
Are witch girl and archer gonna fuck?
>>
>>67821666
I’ve decided to make your sister hero btw
>>
>>67821271
>>67821334
>>67821427
I think the Ironheart side of the family, since they’re British would have provided the Grail.

As for alliance, well... sending one of their scions to a deadly battle royal just for the fame is dubious, if you ask me.

>>67821423
In-character, what’s Damien’s first impression of Vincent and Saber ? Taking in account what Vincent said about his intentions with the War.

I must also precise something about Vincent. I builded him with the Magic User option because after the bullshit with their respective families, Vincent’s parents wanted to isolate themselves from the larger Magus community, but moved to this City (now named St. Charlesbourg) specifically not to get *too* isolated, and provide a suitable training ground for their children. In other terms, Vincent doesn’t see himself as a true Magus *yet*

>>67821719
I’ll prove you wrong, you HACK
>>
>>67821785
I couldn’t have possibly imagined getting dabbed on so hard by servant from the 20th century, a caster no less was even possible
>>
>>67821898
>Doesn't get chosen as a Hero
>Fox Girl love interest gets possessed by a Sun Goddess who is a potential Enemy of Mankind
>Servant is the embodiment of no fun allowed, and will probably only get worse after ascending

Is it even possible to recover after getting btfo so hard?
>>
>>67822032
>Don't get chosen as a Hero
My Origin already provides me with my own Hero's Journey by itself
>Fox Girl love interest gets possessed by a Sun Goddess who is a potential Enemy of Mankind
Power of Love and Friendship, my dude
>Servant is the embodiment of no fun allowed, and will probably only get worse after ascending
Losing Knightly Paragon makes Michael explicitly NOT that
>>
>>67822060
lancer her
I may become a hero but I'm not dying and saving foxgirl to then get cucked
you're on your own
>>
>>67822090
We will settle this… WITH A LOVE TRIANGLE PLOTLINE. And you're a Servant, you're bound to disappear once the War ends.
>>
>>67822130
and you're not a hero
Some masters are.... let's say bound to meet a tragic fate
>>
>>67822144
I am fully willing to murder him if appropriately compensated.
>>
>>67822174
I'll give you one of my noble phantasms
>>
>>67822144
I'll ensure it's at least not me and FoxGirl. I'll try to save the others too. Yes, I'm going full Shirou Emiya, go on and humour me.
>>
>>67822198
What we have is essencially a heaven's feel scenario here
You can't protect your ideals AND protect fox girl
>>
>>67822191
Actually, I have an idea. I think it would be interested if whenever you became a hero and sacrificed yourself for Fox girl, I formed a contract with you before you could fade away. Your thoughts?
>>
>>67822264
I'm not against it but once again if your wish requires lancer to die and not get his wish it'd be kinda weird for him to take the deal
>>
>>67822264
>>67822322
Unless maybe you just want to use go be a hero somewhere else with lancer as a familliar
then I'd be totally down for that
>>
>>67822174
Watch out, Vincent is a trained Founding Family battle Magus, and he has a self-regenerating Saber constantly at his side
>>
>>67822322
Hassan's primary goals are ensuring nobody fucks up the world with their wish and finding his disappeared teacher. Should he get a chance to wish for something, he'd probably go for a total utopia. Depending on his development over the war he may:
>Go off the deep end and wish to become a god to ensure his personal image of paradise is carried out, becoming a horrible tyrant on the way.
>Find a method that actually works and bring about a perfect utopia, which will essentially turn the timeline into a dead end and result in it being pruned by Alaya.
>Give up on that ideal and just wish to be strong enough to carry out his goal of being a hero.

It really depends on how things go during the war, especially with how I've planned for teacher Hassan to be incorporated. Though incarnating Lancer and going off to do Hero of Justice stuff sounds pretty good, now that I think about it.

>>67822411
>Stealth
>Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
>Assassination Arts
>Imaginary Numbers
All of this + ganking him while Saber is fighting someone else, probably the slutty nun, makes my odds look pretty good. Still, heroes of justice shouldn't fight each other, optimally.
>>
>>67822489
>Give up on that ideal and just wish to be strong enough to carry out his goal of being a hero.
if you went that way, I could totally see lancer agreeing to becoming your familiar and going on some hero shenanigans in the end
>>
>>67822489
>Still, heroes of justice shouldn't fight each other, optimally.
That’s true, even though you’re way more extreme than me in terms of method and behavior, we do have the same goal of preventing the advent of an ill-bringing wish. This is worth having a negotiation scene over.
>>
>>67822519
A murder-happy teen and an angry french man travel the world righting wrongs. I'd watch that anime.
>>67822566
Aye, I'll definitely writefag that when we get to it. Already loving all the character interaction even though we've barely begun the war.
>>
File: kerryy.jpg (32 KB, 634x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>67822489
>>67822566
>heroes of justice
>>
>>67822619
Shut up, Kiritsugu, Artoria is based
>>
>>67822692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DPh-aLBrU
>>
when Pacífica becomes a servant should she be built as a pseudoservant or a servant with the incarnation extra? I’m personally leaning towards the second but I’ll leave it up to you
>>
Yo, how is everyone?
>>
>>67823348
Pretty alright considering I just almost choked on some pork.
>>
>>67823348
I’m making myself some tea, so pretty good
>>
Who’s the wish of everyone so far.

Damien, in-character, what’s your first impressions of Vincent and Saber.
>>
>>67823348
I'm writing.
I started writing the Vincent/Kumi meeting, but then I had THE BEST IDEA EVER* and I had to write that first.
Sorry to Fox Girl and Hero Bait, I swear I'll get back to your meeting soon.

*Not actually guaranteed to be the best idea ever.
>>
>>67823591
A tribute to the best idea ever?
>>
>>67823591
What IS the idea, hmm ?
>>
So I made the fixed sheet for Thomas Lambert. I dropped Luck from EX to D, but raised Madness Enhancement to EX to describe his lucidity discounting moments of extreme stress. Present self now has Instinct E to describe the nagging feeling in his head resulting from future self's influence and future self now has Rune Magic A. I got it by dropping Mana Burst completely, so it basically shows that the future version is a complete master of his craft and no longer resorts to such amateurish (though effective) methods of magic.

Pseudoservant
>Master Side
Name: Thomas Lambert
Male, Adult, Bland, Mundane
Magic Circuits: Quality EX, Quantity EX
Element: Nothingness Origin: Feeling - Confusion
Skills: Cooking, Electronics
Residence: Apartment
Unique: Follower - Blood Relative (Quentin Lambert: Manly bro-tier cousin.)
Wish: Change the Past - Never get dragged into the Moonlit World.

>Servant Side: Current-self at helm
Other - Regular Clothes, Bare Hands
Berserker
Parameters - STR C, END A, AGI C, ME A, LCK D
Class Skills - Magic Resistance EX, Mad Enhancement EX, Self Replenishment A
Personal Skills: Battle Continuation A, Mana Burst A, Instinct E, Disengage A, Divinity E-, Monstrous Strength B
Noble Phantasm: None

>Servant Side: Future-self at helm
Other - Regular Clothes, Bare Hands
Berserker
Parameters - STR C, END A, AGI C, ME A, LCK D
Class Skills - Magic Resistance EX, Mad Enhancement EX, Self Replenishment A
Personal Skills: Battle Continuation A, Divinity E-, Magecraft A, High-Speed Incantation A, Rune Magic A, Monstrous Strength B
Noble Phantasm: None (He now knows of the Noble Phantasm he has, but he also knows that to use it would doom his attempt to live a normal life, and possibly the world itself with it.)

Do you guys want his backstory and theoretical NP that will not affect the War besides maybe as a McGuffin/plot point?
>>
>>67823948
Yes
more info is always better
>>
>>67823948
Also I upped STR and AGI to C as well as present self ME to A as a theoretical value.
And obviously it is up to you people to decide wether or not I can make these changes at this point of the War.
>>
>>67823741
It's almost done
>>
Just something quick, but Campbell was a huge fan of Hindu and Indian philosophy in general so he’ll probably like Ashoka even though he’s Buddhist
>>
Okay, here it is

https://pastebin.com/JuZCfEYf

New Noble Phantasm: Micheal (Saber)
The Fall - He Who is like God
Rank EX/Anti-Unit/Technique/Attack
This technique is derived from Micheal's casting down of Lucifer Satanael. It calls upon the power of The Almighty to instantly defeat whoever Micheal touches while invoking the technique. From the lowest of humans to the highest of Divine Spirits, to those beyond the common sense of Earth, such as ORT, none are immune to it's power. After using it, Micheal also vanishes. Most likely this is because of the enormous mana cost of such a technique being more than any master, no matter how great, could provide, but perhaps it is because, in a manner similar to Solomon's Ars Nova, he has performed his task and it is time for him to move on to the next one.
>>
>>67824088
oh so that's how you're planning on having eva alive for the next time
>>
>>67824088
Jesus Christ it's amazing how many typos you can find in something the instant you hit "Post" that you miss the instant before.

https://pastebin.com/5MUynB04

Edited version.
>>
>>67824295
wait isn't it a bit early to write the last part of the war?
I don't think everyone has had a chance to weigh in on many things
>>
>>67823948
>>67823964
Thomas was born and raised in Saint-Charlesbourg. He fared middlingly in terms of education, and began working as a data entry clerk in a local firm at the behest of his good friend. A former friend. Days that he doesn't spend in drudgery are filled with streaming service consumption and the occasional trip to a neighborhood pub. He does have a few acquaintances here and there but not as many as he used to have. Only one who truly without a doubt has his back, is his cousin Quentin, a family man who works as a car mechanic. They don't exactly have a lot in common to talk about, but they enjoy each other's company immensely despite that.

In another time, Thomas's life would permanently change when he was discovered by the Magus Association. *INSERT MASTER HERE* noticed his extraordinary mana circuits that went off the charts despite Thomas being completely untrained and without any known lineage. Instead of being turned into a mana slave, he was taken in to the association and introduced to the mysteries of the Moonlit World. Thomas showed unbelievable progress in applications of magic although his understanding was lacking to say the least. Soon his astounding breakthroughs turned against him and he was given a Sealing Designation. When the Enforcers came for him, Thomas lashed out like he had never done before. Devastation that he caused was massive and was close to impossible to brush under the rug. On the run and filled with longing for a simpler time, he turned to the one possible solution he had: The Holy Grail. If he could get his hands to it, all this madness could be avoided and he could have a quiet life. Now he should be able to get in contact with such an artifact if he used these runes with that spell and...

Thomas's living room looked like it had been hit by a hurricane filled with lightning and in the middle of it stood a figure draped in mystic light. It was unclear which was louder, Thomas's fire alarm or his screaming.
>>
>>67824523
Like Gabriel said, this is just where things are heading now. It can change based on what happens between now and then. I was just struck by INSPIRATION and had to put it down.
Plus, there are people in this war who can see the future, including Eva, so writing things like this has its uses.
>>
>>67824523
It’s a flash forward, buddy. The end of it all no matter what happens.

Such is Fate.

You just gave me a brillant idea on the main theme of this story, something that’s been under our nose since the first time we’ve heard of this franchise...
>>
>>67824662
And that thing I’m talking about my friends,

is Fate.
>>
>>67824700
and what will you pick then?
love or ideals?
>>
>>67821785
>>67823563
Sorry for the wait.

Damien wants to avoid letting the grail fall into outsiders hands. He is fine with you wanting the root but your uncertainty leaves him a bit suspicious.

He is interested in Vincent due to his background and will hope for a chance to challenge or test him. Besides that he think he is inexperienced but skilled.

Saber seemed principled and friendly to him (not sure how much I would be able to gauge his strength though).

Damien doesn't necessarily want the grail he just wants to challenge himself to see what he can make possible. He does this by manipulating and fighting.
>>
>>67824700
>>67824728

OVERCOMING FATE. Write it down in your Monomyth, Campbell.
The one and only climax we are all heading to, the inevitable end, no matter what we do

is the overcoming Fate.
>>
>>67824806
*of Fate
You’re right, Nun, the typos, I swear...
>>
>>67824806
yeah no
either steel your mind or die like a bitch
>>
>>67824700
>>67824806
What do you think of Saber's Hidden Noble Phantasm?
>>
>>67824739
Nearly done with the "Nanaya and Hassan go to church and definitely have a fun time" interlude. From what I see in all the writefaggotry, Damien seems somewhat carefree and cheeky, though not sarcastic, but he can get really serious and manipulative when the situation demands it. Is that correct?
>>
>>67824847
perfect
>>
>>67824088
I like it.
I’m not sure yet how I want my character’s story to end. I keep going back and forth between pretty much every possible ending.
Okay, not every one. I think Amaterasu completely overtaking Kumi permanently and killing everyone would be stupid. But other than that I can’t decide what I want to happen.
Amaterasu leaves and happy ending with Vincent?
Kumi and Amaterasu fusion and she leaves the city looking for a new place in life because neither her Father or Vincent can accouterments Amaterasu part of her?
Amaterasu just gets bored and fucks off right before firing the laser?
There are a lot of ways things could go.
>>
>>67824823
Also I'm beginning to write the fight of the second day
I have a short section between you and saber during the day where he wants to go back to fight the tonight while vincent who used some magical energy the day before to heal him is against it but decides to go along with it. His strategy is to take down the ennemy master while saber fights the servant.
Is that in character?
>>
>>67824926
>accouterments
Okay phone, what the fuck did you just do there? I demand an explanation.
>>
>>67824630
Now for the OP as fuck mcguffin/plot-device Noble Phantasm that he swears to not use:

Name: Empty Epiphany
Rank EX/Anti-World/Spell/Attack
Through desperation and sorceries unknown to the world, most of all to Mr. Lambert himself, the Noble Phantasm opens a dimensional portal area akin to a Reality Marble and spreads destruction to it's surrounding areas similar to a tremendously powerful blast. Although it is open for a split second, what matters is where it leads, The Root itself. Those caught in the portal area are shunted away from this world, ironically dooming those who often seek to reach it. None have returned from this attack, but if such a thing were to happen, all bets are off.

Do note that this is just a suggestion and y'all can say it's so bullshit that it can't be allowed even as a theoretical NP.
>>
>>67824823
>>67824958
The typos, they are spreading. Soon no one will be able to read anything anyone else in the thread posts.
>>
And we need to take into account reyes's sister if she is to be the target of caster's NP
>>
Since my custom skill only affects heroes I’ve listed the people I think it would work on.

Geoffroi
Telemachus
Ashoka
Micheal
Pacífica once she becomes a servant (nor that I would fight her)

If anyone thinks that they should or shouldn’t be on this list say it now
>>
>>67825129
>nor
The typos truly are spreading
>>
>>67825151
I'm sorry everyone.
I've doomed us all.
>>
>>67824926
Nun’s idea was genius anyway. I already know how I want to end it all. I already know, FoxGirl, how to overcome Kumi’s *fate* at Amaterasu’s hands.

Fate, everything is in Fate.
>>
>>67825161
It’s clear to me now, this is lucifers greatest evil and his real reason for appearing in thes war. It’s to late for us now
>>
>>67825272
answer me yo
>>67824945
>>
>>67825272
>Nun’s idea was genius anyway.
Um, which idea was that? Because my idea was "kill her or run away and let lots of people taste the power of the sun."
>>
>>67824088
>>67824986
Jesus Christ this shit drives me to violence.
>>
File: sad_pingu.jpg (27 KB, 750x734)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>67825395
T-that bad huh? Ok...
>>
>>67825395
Is there a problem? I'm pretty sure neither of those are actually supposed to be used except when they person they are being used on gives the okay,
At least, that's the idea behind Saber (Micheal)'s. It was made to rip out the Micheal/Lucifer fusion inside of Eva, or Amaterasu from Kumi, and nothing else. Anything else would be overkill, as it also kill Saber.
>>
>>67825305
>>67825349

YOU SHALL SEE, YOU SHALL SEE.

The way Nun’s wrote this climax-to-be, I know exactly how to follow through !
This story that is taking shape ; our preciooous

I WAS STRUCK WAS DIVINE INSPIRATION
FATE
THE ANSWER IS FATE

*laughs maniacally*
>>
>>67825474
I think Hero Bait has lost it.
>>
>>67825502
I thought he was supposed to turn his mind to steel, not to gunpowder.
>>
>>67825473
Both of them are more or less beyond unacceptable for Servants or really anyone ever. If you could have a door to the Root on demand, not only would you not be a part of reality anymore (having gone through the Root), you'd be instantly exploded by the Counter Force until you died. Saber's has various problems, but the core one is that Jehovah isn't a person. Nasu has carefully avoided establishing him as a divine spirit or character in any way, and it honestly seems more like he's actually a designation to a computer that processes faith. Also, specifically calling out the Types is stupid, especially when you're invoking Solomon as a comparison, who is definitely below them.
>>
>>67825536
But Future Thomas wouldn't have gone through the Root, he would have shunted others into it as a panic move that he had no control over. It's basically just teleport the surrounding area to fucking nowhere to solve a problem, except this time the destination SHOULD be fucking impossible.

Then again I have a very surface level understanding of Fate so fuck me I guess.

Anyway, are people fine if I make >>67823948 my new stats? It should still work just like I planned him before except now the stats fit the concept. If you feel like it is too late for me to change anything then that's a valid opinion too despite LCK EX being weird as fuck.
>>
>>67825502
>>67825535
BOTH, IT TURNED INTO BOTH

I’M LIKE FRANKEINSTEIN SCREAMING «IT’S ALIVE»

I’M LIKE SIGURD FACING THE DRAGON

>>67825536
YHWH is more like an idea here. The idea of Divinity.
>>
>>67825618
Doors only work once. If you want to open them whenever, you could only do it from the inside, which means you wouldn't ever interact with normal reality ever again. Even if it was okayed, you'd cause the War to explode in a giant fireball straight away because Counter Guardians.

>>67825634
Format it better. La Pucelle and Ars Nova, both of which are similarly based on the concept of Jehovah's guidance, are described as crystallizations of the Servant's legend, like all NPs are, and don't apply no limits fallacies or specifically invoke random parts of the setting just to piss people off. In fact, your NP is just La Pucelle again.
>>
>>67825634
So this is what his origin awakening looks like
>>
>>67825536
>Also, specifically calling out the Types is stupid, especially when you're invoking Solomon as a comparison, who is definitely below them.
I'm not comparing it to Solomon in power, but in function.
>Solomon uses Ars Nova and vanishes because his task is done.
>Micheal uses >>67824088 and vanishes because his task is done.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

As for the use of Jehovah, you
ll noticed I never once used any of his names in the Vision i wrote or in Micheal's NP description, I just refereed to him as GOD or The Lord, or The Almighty. He is the what the Angel's serve, whether that be a person, or a computer, or a head of cabbage.

>>67825634
You still didn't give an opinion on what you thought of the NP I made, and since I made it for your servant I'd at least like to know what you think.
>>
>>67825722
Irrelevant. NPs don't come from cabbages. They come from the legend of the Servant who wields them. This is also why they can't be looted and traded away, barring truly rare and exceptional circumstances.
>>
>>67825784
>>67825536
based
>>
>>67825784
And part of Micheal's legend is throwing Lucifer's ass into Hell. I honestly don't see the problem.
>>
>>67825861
>It calls upon the power of The Almighty
Like I said, it needs reformatting. The basic concept isn't bad, even if it's literally just a copy-paste of La Pucelle, but the current form is bad.
>>
>>67825699
I understand that it is Nasu logic, but the idea that you can open a door once from the outside and limitless times only if you were inside whatever's behind the door is really fucking asinine.
Would the counter guardians, whatever they are, chase Thomas into the present like Hounds of Tindalos or are they prowling the post opening world? Because in the current timeline, he has never pulled the switch on that trick, he has only done it in the potential future from where he came from.
>>
>>67824088
>>67824986
Honestly the biggest real problem with these is that it's giving them an extra 400 points worth of noble phantasm that they didn't actually paid for.
>>
>>67825927
That I have stated multiple times that I will never ever use. It's just fluff.
>>
File: Nonstandard Skills.png (206 KB, 353x281)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>67825896
What if I changed it to, "invoking the authority of The Almighty" and removed the part about Types?

As long as >>67824986 is never used, and Micheal's is only used on either the Micheal/Lucifer fusion inside of Eva or Amaterasu inside of Kumi, and only at the climax of the story, I personally think it is fine.
>>
Okay, so, no more fucking around

>>67825305
>>67824945

For the proposition about the fight, I must remind you that Saber can heal himself with Suaire de Turin. But yeah, by then, the fight against Eva would have went better than expected with her fleeing cause out of fuel, so going in the Day 2 fights of course

>>67825722
About the Hidden Phantasm, absolutely, I’m down

Remind me of the program, correct me if I’m wrong:

Day 1 (day): I talk with Fox Girl
Day 1 (night): I fight Eva, she has the advantage, but she runs out of fuel, and flees
Day 2 (day): ???
Day 2 (night): Saber v Lancer, Lancer gets bored and wants to leave, but Saber critizes him on his lack of chivalry, Lancer lashes out. Archer and Witch Girl appear, Lancer and Fox Girl leave. Saber, against my orders, fights Archer and refuses to back even as he starts to loose, I use a Command Seal to force him to retreat, Saber and I leave.
>>
>>67826015
Please ignore the picture, I was going to use it to make an argument, but realized it wasn't necessary, and in fact got in the way of my main point.
>>
>>67825911
I feel like if the future version did get to the root, that timeline would be become a lost belt, thus he would have no way to get to the past. That's just my opinion
>>
Honestly my biggest problem with the all Michael fuckery going is that he should be a lancer and not a saber
>>
>>67826035
I still don't really understand what makes a lost belt any different from just another world in the kaleidoscope.
>>
>>67825911
The Counter Force patrols around the Root and murderfucks anyone who tries to get close; it's one reason that it's so hard to enter. Yes, just having an unopened but legitimate door is enough to have them hounding you; see the red shadow that stalks Aoko throughout all of Mahoyo. Also, there's no basis for being able to open doors back from the Root, because nobody knows what happens to people who actually enter it; that was just speculation.

>>67825941
It's bad fluff.

>>67825896
>>67824088
In fairness, I will now suggest changes to bring it more in line with a typical Noble Phantasm. Nix the reference to the Almighty, or heavily modify it to outline Michael's mindset rather than any actual nature of the attack. Nix the line about "none are immune" because it's you trying to start shit, or at least, the specific comparisons should be removed; it's fine to use strong language to suggest it's an incredible, overwhelming attack, but you want to avoid turning the description of your NP into a power level argument. Reconsider the speculation about it being too draining; if it was that bad that literally no possible Master could handle it, why would it be part of the system and given to him in the first place? Not everything in a Servant's legend is reproduced. Nix the line comparing it to Ars Nova, because it's not similar; Solomon deleted himself so that it shouldn't be possible to ever summon him again, whereas this is just a suicide attack.
>>
>>67826035
I said it before but I'll say it again. He himself didn't get to the Root, he shunted others there.
He didn't even do the whole stop one step before reaching Root, ie "open the door and gawk inside." It's more like he kicked the door open while holding his eyes shut and hoping whatever he is doing would make the scary ass Enforcers go away. It did throw em away, but so too quite a lot of bystanders and other collateral damage.
>>
>>67826089
To my understanding a Lostbelt is a timeline that got cut off from interacting with all others by the counter force, cause things got way to fucked in it. IE, someone reaching the root.
>>67826124
Even then the counter force would try to make sure you die on a constant basis, because even if you're not reaching the root, other people are. Hell, you'd probably get payed by Maguses to do it to them. That shit is sufficient for the Counter force to create a lost belt.
>>
Repost cause my message got lost

>>67825305 #
>>67824945 #

For the proposition about the fight, I must remind you that Saber can heal himself with Suaire de Turin. But yeah, by then, the fight against Eva would have went better than expected with her fleeing cause out of fuel, so going in the Day 2 fights of course

>>67825722 #

Day 1 (night): I fight Eva, she has the advantage, but she runs out of fuel, and flees
Day 2 (night): Saber v Lancer, Lancer gets bored and wants to leave, but Saber critizes him on his lack of chivalry, Lancer lashes out. Archer and Witch Girl appear, Lancer and Fox Girl leave. Saber, against my orders, fights Archer and refuses to back even as he starts to loose, I use a Command Seal to force him to retreat, Saber and I leave.
>>
>>67826091
Ok, sorry. I just thought it would have been a cool "don't use this NP even if your life depended on it" thing that would have fit a crazy ass idiot savant rather than some boring ass run of the mill threat of "hurr durr a nuclear explosion."
It would've also filled the whole "he has no NP" plot hole, which is very strange considering his magical provess in his background and stats.
If you have an idea for that, I would be delighted to hear it. No hard feelings. I'll propably at least lurk for a bit longer but I'll hit the hay. Puking my guts out from that choking episode really messed me up.
>>
I redid it, how does this sound?

This technique is derived from Micheal's casting down of Lucifer Satanael. It invokes the authority of The Almighty to instantly defeat whoever Micheal touches while invoking the technique. It is a crystallization of the belief of all who have ever, or will ever, practice any Abrahamic Religion, giving Micheal the ability to before whatever Miracle is necessary to overcome that foe. After using it, Micheal vanishes his role fulfilled.
>>
Is someone writing the first day fights?
>>
>>67826194
I already shelved the idea but
>you'd propably get payed by Maguses to do it to them
He would have done it once and as an accident under extreme stress. I also doubt he would've known what he just did..
>>
>>67825911
Throne of Heroes is outside time and space as we know it, so the Root definitely is also.
As such, anything which pisses them off in one timeline could very easily trigger reactions in others (or even at different points within the same one).
>>
>>67826328
I swear if I had an Origin it would be Action: Typos

This technique is derived from Micheal's casting down of Lucifer Satanael. It invokes the authority of The Almighty to instantly defeat whoever Micheal touches while invoking the technique. It is a crystallization of the belief of all who have ever, or will ever, practice any Abrahamic Religion, giving Micheal the ability to perform whatever Miracle is necessary to overcome that foe. After using it, Micheal vanishes, his role fulfilled.

>>67826331
I am, but I'm currently writing a lot of stuff, so it may take awhile.
Please wait warmly until it is ready.
>>
Just a quick question but should Pacífica start the hero’s journey from the beginning or be boosted up to supernatural aid
>>
YOROKOBE, NANAYA, FOR YOUR INTERLUDE IS FINISHED: https://pastebin.com/vU7ugVsy
>>
>>67826392
>>67826392
the earlier the better no?
>>
>>67826328
Still kind of rough, mostly because of the
>or will ever
which is fairly non-standard; I don't want to say it's definitely ill-fitting, but it irks me.

What do you think of . . .
>The crystallized prayers of all men who have cried out to god for salvation. Based on the legend where Michael cast away his treacherous brother, Lucifer Satanael, he can obtain the Authority required to create a single miracle designed to definitely overcome a single obstacle. It deals catastrophic damage to Michael's body, as he contorts the form of he "who is like god" into that of he "who is god," causing Michael to disappear after use. Also, because of the exacting standards Michael operates under, he can only make use of this Noble Phantasm in times of most dire need to grant an honest prayer for salvation.
>>
File: PanO Hypervillains.png (327 KB, 699x737)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>67826392
She can certainly start from the beginning, but it should be pretty subtle at first.

Give Juan Pablo a small hope of him being the one to valiantly fight for the future of the family and a worthwhile wielder of their crest before being cast into the crushing despair and bitter resentment of realising he'll be just a footnote in his sister's tale.
>>
>>67826612
I personally like it being disconnected from time, and it's not a unique effect, but I do like you version a lot. We can go with it with a few minor changes in wording.

The crystallized prayers of all men who have cried out to god for salvation. Based on the legend where Michael cast down his treacherous brother, Lucifer Satanael, he can obtain the Authority required to create a single miracle designed to definitely overcome a single obstacle. It deals catastrophic damage to Michael's body, as he contorts the form of he "who is like God" into that of he "who is God," causing Michael to disappear after use. Also, because of the exacting standards Michael operates under, he will only make use of this Noble Phantasm in times of most dire need to grant an honest prayer for salvation.
>>
>>67826430
I enjoyed it alot. Spotted a small typo but I enjoyed it. You nailed down his personality. I get the feeling we'll either be bitter rivals or good friends.
>>
>>67826824
>The Fall - He Who is like God
As a side note, I really like the subtitle (He who is like God) of the Noble Phantasm, but I think the name itself (The Fall) could be better. If anyone has any better ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them. If not, then it's not the worst name ever I suppose.
>>
>>67826858
No no no, the correct response was

>I don’t want to admit it.
>But it seems... I like MoS Hassan.
>>
>>67826824
>>67826860
>tfw for over a month you've managed to keep two names separate and finally fuck it up
Sorry every one. Guess I'm out.
>>
>>67826430
we should really start compiling everything that's been written so far
>>
Re-repost as message was missed

>>67825305
>>67824945

>>67825722

>>
>>67826925
>foxgirl was the nun all along
>>
>>67827037
I swear I didn't mean any harm!

We didn't have enough people when we were making the war in /cyoag/ so I made a second character. Then when we moved over to our own thread I had to obviously use two different names right, otherwise you people would think I was cheating for having two characters.

Then I had to have them talk to each other because they were on the same team.

Everything just kept spiraling further and further out of control!

Somehow though I always made way more typos as Perfection Girl than Mana Burst Fighter. I don't really understand that part.
>>
>>67827095
I'll give you a pass on these instances. As long as you don't repeat them without permission I'll be fine, so no hard feelings?
>>
>>67827095
>I have a weakness for final boss builds
The clues were here all along in hindsight
>>
>>67827095
I feel betrayed but okay. What about this War tho ? The two characters you play are opponents, how are you going to do ?
>>
>>67827138
Well obviously there is no hard feeling on my part, I'm the only one who did something wrong.

>>67827161
I mean Mana Burst Fighter isn't really a final boss, so it's not like ALL my characters fit that description.
Right?
And I honestly didn't originally intend for Kumi to end up like she did. The idea really did come to me later.

Look I have a problem okay? It's not like I intend for them to win when I make them. I just like telling stories, I don't care if my characters win.
I should probably stick to Pseudo Servants or MoS characters from now on.
>>
>>67826858
Fixed most of the typos, thanks for calling them out. And as for Nanaya, I originally wanted to lean on his 'Gruff Oni Slayer' vibe but I ended up using his 'Awkward Teenager Who's Entire Family Got Fucking Slaughtered Thus Denying Him A Chance To Properly Grow As A Person Beyond His Hatred For Oni' vibe instead. This fits quite well with Hassan, who's basically a weary old man in the body of a teenager. I imagine Hassan intentionally riling Nanaya up and starting a rivalry with him to get him to grow as a person, incidentally getting the same thing done to him as well.
>>67826981
I'll go through the threads to gather everything once I finish up the Fourth War pastebin. It would be appreciated if anyone could post the ones they created all together.
>>67827095
What a fucking plot twist.
>>
>>67827261
>I feel betrayed but okay.
I was the person telling you it was okay for you to play two characters when other people were saying no, and I even posted as an anon saying there were people playing two characters already in secret.
>>
>>67827095
>Small brain
Just admitting that you made more than one character.
>Galaxy Brain
Pretending to be two people at once, including talking with yourself and having them make separate characters in future wars.
>>
>>67827095
fucking trickery origin lmao
>>
>>67827323
The real big play would to use a VPN so the poster count went up.
>>67827276
Gotcha. There's none on my end, so yeah. Just clarify this kind of stuff in the future.
>>
>>67827380
>The real big play would to use a VPN so the poster count went up
Please, what kind of fool do you take me for? I would use my PC the first time I posted in a thread as Perfection Girl, and my phone the 1st time I posted as MBF.
I had ALL my bases covered. But it all came tumbling down in an instant.
>>
>>67827095
shoould've bore my child bitch
>>
>>67827446
He makes his triumphant return!
>>
>>67827276
>>67827296
No hard feelings. However, my argument was that my two characters were a Master and his Servant, a duo by design. In your case, your characters are two Masters supposed to fight each other, but I’m sure we can figure this out.

>I should probably stick to Pseudo Servants or MoS characters from now on.

No, don’t feel obligated to do that :(
>>
>>67827095
Even I am not that pathetic lmao
>>
>>67827471
I’m not sure if you noticed, but I made Eva with the intention she was going to lose this war. Her whole story arc is basically foreshadowing to put her in a future war.

Kumi has always been who I am pulling for to actually win.
>>
Howmany players do we actually have left?

Saber and vincent are the same guy
foxgirl and the nun are the same guy
damien
lancer
archer
witch girl
reyes
caster
nanaya
rider has pretty much dissapeared
And any of those could be samefagging. maybe this is just one guy talking to himeslf
>>
>>67827695
I'm to half assed to attempt samefagging. If I wanted to make two characters I would be open about it in the beginning
>>
>>67827522
Holy Grail Wars are never about who wins, anyway. Don’t worry, we’re just here to write a story
>>
>>67827753
>Holy Grail Wars are never about who wins
says the guy who wants to win
>>
>>67827829
Not seriously
>>
What an incredible turn of events
>>
test
>>
>>67827695
Maybe we're all Dragonfag
>>
bvnvb
>>
>>67827522
Ultimately, this is a collab writefagging project to fuck around with Fate and have fun, not some competitive quest or something like that, so it doesn't matter if you have multiple characters in the end. Even though I say that, future writefagging endeavours may up the fox and slutty nun suffering by a substantial amount because I'm salty.
>>
vcfb
>>
Lancer here
despite the cruel betrayal we have all been afflicted, i'm almost done with the day 2 fight. I'll wait for the day 1 writings to be posted and then release it
>>
>>67827917
>>67827953
>>67827973
I think I got this shit figured out now. Feels like a good time to start doing this.
>>
>>67827992
Day 1 writing has been delayed. They are coming but will take longer than initial estimates.
>>
>>67828033
ok i'll use the extra time to try and improve the thing a little
>>
Remember the program:

>>
File: smug.jpg (92 KB, 640x722)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>67827968
Yeah, exactly. Everything is resolved by consensus, so by definition it can't be truly competitive. It's just about making cool stories out of it.

Hence why I was fine with making Reyes, who is essentially Kayneth but weaker in all regards, instead of some kind of NP-wielding, Assassination Arts-having, edgy Shonen Jump protagonist (which would likely be strictly more successful by comparison).

It's why I was cool with whatever servant I was given, and ultimately very happy to have the Caster no-one else would touch with a barge pole. Because I don't care if Reyes (or Pacifica, for that matter) loses (and, indeed, it's something I fully expected). I just want a neat story out of it.

With that in mind, I (and I imagine most people here) have got no issues with Fox/Nun being ran by the same person.

But I absolutely will find it stupidly funny that, even using two separate devices to post - and so presumably only making Nun posts on Desktop and Fox posts on phone or visa versa, they still managed to somehow fuck up such a simple and effective system (after a full month, admittedly, but nonetheless).
>>
>>67828340
>instead of some kind of NP-wielding, Assassination Arts-having, edgy Shonen Jump protagonist
Is this what it feels like to be discriminated against?
>>
>>67828436
I feel the same as well
>>
>>67828436
Hey, look at it this way, it means I begrudgingly accept your superiority.
>>
File: Gawain1.png (308 KB, 512x724)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>67813425
>Gwalchmei had also being compared with the greatest Irish hero, Cu Chulainn, who was the son of the solar god Lugh. In the tale of Culhwch and Olwen, Gwalchmei was the hero who "never returned without fulfilling his quest". Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider. This Gwalchmei was the precursor of the hero Gawain.
>Gawain is canon best Rider
Best Rider Gawain when?
>>
>>67828340
My phone was charging so I was using my PC to male both sets of posts. That’s how I fucked up.
>>
>>67828500
Now that I have been found out the typos that plagued Perfection Girl have started to infest MBF.
Figures.
>>
>>67828497
you already got BTfO last time faggot go back to /alter/
>>
>>67828470
We are brothers in edginess
>>67828475
This makes me feel smug but at the same time it makes me want to writefag you and Caster into cooler and cooler scenes to make up for how shit-tier you are.
>>67828515
Embrace it as your identity.

By the way I want to mention I have no fucking idea what is happening right now and in what series all the writefaggotry we've made goes in, on top of not knowing what comes next beyond the autistic Saber fighting the slutty nun and the angry french man.
>>
>>67828571
>By the way I want to mention I have no fucking idea what is happening right now and in what series all the writefaggotry we've made goes in, on top of not knowing what comes next beyond the autistic Saber fighting the slutty nun and the angry french man.
I’m my way back home from dinner right now, but if you post it all I think I can order it when I get there.
I wrote like half of it I think, and most of what I didn’t write has one of my characters.
>>
>>67828571
Nun prelude> Every single summoning scene>team foxgirl goes to church>every single church scene> kumi meets herofag>day 1 fights>day 2 team foxgirl prologue>day 2 fights
I think
>>
>>67828500
Oof.
>>
If we're going with the Tarvas being second owners of the city, I just realized that Greta will probably be friends with Vincent since he has been living in the city for most of his life iirc

Here's what I've got:
>Greta and Vincent are childhood friends
>Vincent inspired Greta to avoid killing with her magecraft
>The Tarvas noticed and banned Greta from meeting with Vincent again
>Vincent basically becomes Shiki/Mikiya in middle/high school and often investigates supernatural incidents
>Half of the cases he encounters are from the Tarvas experiments
>A close friend of his has the misfortune of being involved in one of Greta's experiments
>Greta inspired Vincent to despise Magus society and norms

Also, it should be fun to have Greta undergo the opposite character development as Vincent to serve as a foil. Both start off similarly as nice people who hate magecraft/magi culture, but one will go Mind of Steel and the other will go Heaven's Feel.
>>
>>67829000
how do you see which girl going mind of steel?
>>
>>67825395
You should seek both a psychologist and a psychiatrist.
>>
>>67829000
Vincent already had a bad opinion of Magus cut-throat culture from witnessing his extended family's bullshit however
>>
>>67829000
Oh, and Kumi too I guess depending on how long it takes to setup a grail. She probably lived most of her life in Japan, but I can see her visiting St. Charlesbourg with her parents once in a while. It's also possible that they were fellow Clock Tower students for a year or two before they were called back for the war.

>>67829122
Vincent's probably going MoS while Greta's going Heaven's Feel if you ask me, but Kumi and Telemachus might just make them go the other way around.

>>67829167
So is the idea no good? Should they just be strangers/acquaintances instead?
>>
>>67829212
>fellow Clock Tower students
Only Kumi and Greta then. Vincent did'nt went to the Clocktower, because of the risk that the extended family might use it an occasion to get to his head.
>Vincent's probably going MoS while Greta's going Heaven's Feel if you ask me, but Kumi and Telemachus might just make them go the other way around.
Can someone actually remind me the difference between going MoS and going Heaven's Feel ?
>So is the idea no good? Should they just be strangers/acquaintances instead?
>>
>>67829339
mind of steel= you become a real hero and kill kumi
heaven's feel = you try to save her like a little bitch even if it damns innocents
>>
>>67829339
*missclicked
Vincent might decide to go to the Clocktower anyway as an excange student after the war tho

>So is the idea no good? Should they just be strangers/acquaintances instead?
Not if you tweak a bit. Befriending Greta might have subdued his disillusionment with Magus society, only for it to get crushed once Vincent learns of Greta's experiments, just to twist the knife.

>>67829372
I have another idea entirely however. Like you've seen with my inspiration freakout earlier, I plan Vincent's character arc to be based on overcoming his fate. I might go full autism and go for a third option, if it makes sense.
>>
>>67829427
>I might go full autism and go for a third option, if it makes sense.
that would have worked if you were chosen by caster's noble phantasm. but you're just a regular human. Even the more autistic of autists emiya shirou had to make a choice.
>>
Do I use Fox Girl's autistic Demi-Servant build in the pastebin or just her Master sheet? Additionally, do I also add her dad?
>>
>>67829427
Well, what about this version then:
>Greta and Vincent are childhood friends
>Vincent inspired Greta to avoid killing with her magecraft
>Vincent and Greta become Mikiya/Shiki in middle/high school and often investigate supernatural incidents as part of a club
>Many cases hint at a mastermind behind all them
>Eventually it's revealed that Greta is the mastermind after a case unexpectedly develops in their school
>Vincent had a feeling it was Greta's family, but he never expected it to be Greta herself
>Greta had to compensate for her no kill policy by causing the incidents, none of her family needed to do these experiments because they would just kill slaves/homunculi to test their theories
>Both of them fought, but neither of them could bring themselves to kill each other
>Club dissolves and they stop talking to each other
>They stop seeing each other altogether when Greta goes to the clock tower and Vincent doesn't
>First time they will talk to each other in years will be in the holy grail war

Still thinking about how to put Kumi into all this.
>>
>>67829469
That's the thing. Through his Origin, Vincent is bound to the Hero's Journey with or without Caster's influence. Vincent's arc will be about how he will realize his path is railroaded by his Origin from the beginning and how, in the end, what determins his fate is his choices, allowing to break free of the Journey's yoke during the climax, go beyond the predetermined choices to make one of his own, and transcend his Origin to carve out his own path.

>>67829564
Fine by me. Just add Kumi in as your friend from the Clocktower I get to meet during the War over the common acquaintance. If I'm going the romance route with Kumi like everyone seems to have accepted, I want the thing to start up from almost scratch, like with Shirou and Rin, who barely ever talked to each other before the events of Stay Night.
>>
>>67829648
>Vincent's arc will be about how he will realize his path is railroaded by his Origin from the beginning and how, in the end, what determins his fate is his choices, allowing to break free of the Journey's yoke during the climax, go beyond the predetermined choices to make one of his own, and transcend his Origin to carve out his own path.
o..k??? how do you win though
>>
>>67829674
I don't want to spoil it XD
>>
>>67829685
If you have an actual idea I'm interested
I just hope it won't be some "NO AMATERASU I WON'T CHOOSE"
"well done human this was the true answer from the beginning. You know have acess to kumi's pussy and the grail as you wish"
>>
>>67829701
Heck no, that would be stupid and extremely anti-climactic.

I do have an idea. I saw a crucial flaw in Amaterasu's dilema, you see.

I won't say more.
>>
While we're on the subject, do any of the masters know each other before the war began?
>>
>>67829648
>Through his Origin, Vincent is bound to the Hero's Journey with or without Caster's influence.
Last time I checked you didn’t take awakened origin so you’re not as locked into this as you think
>>
>>67829825
Well not bound then, what would be more suitable word ?
>>
>>67829863
Compelled ! That’s the word I was looking for !

But then it’s not really actual fate, is it ? Maybe I should just buy an Awakened Origin instead ? I have a few leftover Master points.
>>
>>67830163
OR rather no. Compelled is still good. Adds more to the idea than it’s ultimately his choice.
>>
>>67830163
Awakened Origin doesn't cost points, it gives them.
>>
File: amiajoke.jpg (141 KB, 800x450)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>67827695
>Be actice in all the threads and run the current pastebin
>Still be forgotten

Also, PG/MBF, dick move bro.
>>
>>67830281
First off I have a new name that makes no sense unless you know what all the letters mean
3rd[/spoiler] War: Perfection Girls+Mana Burst Fighter 4th War: Pervert Nun+Fox Girl

Second, I really wanted to get all of the 1st day stuff done today, but it just didn't happen. The Kumi/Vincent scene just wasn't coming out the way I wanted it too, and I restarted it a bunch of times. Finally, I threw my hands up and this is the last version

https://pastebin.com/yzfKusQ8

I'm sorry, I know for the amount of time it took that it should be better. But it just wasn't happening. I'll try and do the rest of day 1 tomorrow, hopefully my focus will be back. I'm REALLY sorry.
>>
>>67830636
Well I fucked up those spoiler tags.
>>
>>67830636
>lancer cuck route is canon
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>67830684
I don't understand. Did we ever even talk about Lancer having a romance with Fox Girl? I don't remember that conversation.

I remember a conversation where Eva would use her Command seals to make it so Lancer could break his contract with Kumi in exchange for helping to kill Assassin. But no talk about Romance.
>>
File: ed.jpg (220 KB, 2560x1600)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>67830684
rekt
>>
>>67830684
oh no no no no no
>>
>>67830755
there was some talk of a love triangle but I dunno if it was really serious to be honest
>>
>>67830939
I was never involved in that conversation.
I was never involved in the conversation with a romance with Vincent either come to think of it, but he was pretty vocal about wanting it, so even if it doesn't end up being the end game I figured at least throwing him a bone couldn't hurt.
>>
>>67830684
So does this mean that lancer is getting cucked the he is going to cuck. vin personally I’m for the latter, I really want to see him continuously btfo’d
>>
New thread >>67831321
I remembered the subject line this time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.