[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: yeetes.jpg (63 KB, 959x609)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
War of Fakers - Summon Spangled Banner
Previous Thread >>67745337
The CYOA: https://imgur.com/a/JW4fE3w
Info on current war: https://pastebin.com/rNucgpb6
>>
>>67778904
From the second war
Caster/Anna Komena
Rider/Don Quixote
Master of Assassin (mana stealing girl)
I'm not sure if I would say they are my favorite characters, but they are mine favorite builds at least.

That said I have a fondness for the master of archer (the hobo) because of the concept, but I don't think the build itself is that interesting.
I also think that a lot of interesting things could be done with Saber, but as it is she is too much bare bones.

But I think that other than the Elon Musk build, all builds from the second war are fine.

From the first war the only builds that caught my attention that made me think they were nice were from the paraplegic master and the dragon caster.
>>
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>67779619
No problemo, priest-chan
>>
"Alright Lancer, I want you on your best behavior in here. The Church is meant to be a neutral overseer. Making them step outside that roll has never ended well for anybody." Kunihiro said to his daughter's Servant as they stood outside the church.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be good." Lancer said back in a tone that implied he had no intention of behaving any more than the bare minimum.

"Stop bickering you two. Let's just get this over with." Kumi said as she pushed open the doors to the church and entered, her father and Servant following.

The interior was exactly what was to be expected of a church at night, with a trio of individuals in clerical garb standing and talking at the front in front of the alter. One was a man slightly older than Kunihiro in priestly garb. The second was a bit older than Kumi, and was wearing an outfit similar to the first, but those familiar with the Reverse Side of the World would never confuse the two. The last was a nun with a frankly ridiculous body who gave off an odd aura, and looked to be about the same age as Lancer, however or at least as old as Lancer appeared to be.

Lancer leaned in and spoke quietly "Watch that nun, there is something strange about her, and I don't just mean her ti-"

"Yes, we get it Lancer" Kunihiro cut him off.
>>
>>67779688
The Three of them approached the trio at the front of the room. The younger priest was whispering something to the other two, but finished before any of them, even Lancer, could get close enough to hear/

"Greetings. My name is Father Maxwell. This is Brother Damien and Sister Eva. Though I believe I already have an idea, it would be rude of me to assume so I shall ask, what brings the three of you here this fine evening?"

"My name is Kumi, I am here to register for the Grail War. This is my Father and my Servant."

"I see. We are honored to have one of the founding families here in our humble church."

"I never said we were-"

"You didn't have to, Brother Damien could see your tails. You should probably talk to him, he is the one actually overseeing the war, I am just in charge of this church. If you drop out of the war and need protection, he'll be the one who is looking after you."

The three looked at the man Father Maxwell indicated. Brother Damien had an easygoing smile and had headphones in, but he appeared to be paying attention to what was going on.

He was also staring at Kumi and Kunihiro's tails with the look of bafflement on his face, as though he was trying to figure out what the proper response should be to them, or if he should even acknowledge them at all.

He spoke a moment later. "All right I'm gonna just come out and say it. I'm not one who is usually at a loss for words, but those tails of yours are doing a good job of it. And are those fox ears, or just a weird way of styling your hair?"

Sister Eva gave a sigh. "I swear I've known you for all of a week and I feel like you've aged me a year."
>>
>>67779694
Damien shot Eva a look, she returned it with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. He broke first and, with a faint blush on his face, explained things to the people standing in front of him. "If you want to drop out of the war at any time, or if your Servant is killed but somehow you manage to survive, just come here and talk to any of the three of us. We will get you situated and do whatever we can to keep you safe until the end of the war. Otherwise, we are neutral and you should not expect any help from us. Understand?"

"Yes perfectly. If you don't mind, we have preparations to make." The three turned and began walking away.

As they did so Lancer turned around and shot a wink towards Sister Eva. Not out of any real interest, but just to rile up Kunihiro. She gave a small smiled and her eyes twinkled again, and Lancer felt his Od spike as his Magic Resistance activated.

When they were out of sight Lancer spoke up. "I think that nun tried to do something to me while we were leaving."

"As yes, why don't we go back and you proposition her, then we can check?" Kunihiro snapped back.

"Hey I'm being serious here you piece of-"

"For fucks sake, will you two stop fighting for five minutes?" Kumi yelled.

"Fine, ignore my advice. It's your funeral." Lancer said as he assumed Astral Form, leaving father and daughter to walk in silence.
>>
>>67779697
Man, Lancer needs to learn social skills
>>
Who would make a more interesting Master for the Beast of 666: Scheherazade or Mozart?
>>
I tried to make a Ciel-as-a-Servant build for fun

Female
Teenager
Attractive
Saber
Robes/Uniform
Swords (Black Keys)
STR C (-35)
END EX (285)
[Complete regeneration of all but the most esoteric conceptual means of attack]
AGI C (-10)
MAG B (35)
LCK E (-10)
Eye of the Mind B (75)
Magecraft C (45)
Marksmanship B (70)
Knight Tactics E (40)
Martial Arts C (60)
Noble Phantasm EX (380)
[Black Barrel, Anti-Unit, Item, Attack]
Noble Phantasm D+ (75)
[Seventh Holy Scripture, Anti-Unit, Item, Attack]

Total Points: 1010

I think it would only be usable in a super messed up war and with a mundane master.
Still, I believe that the skills and stats are probably representative of her.
Maybe the class could change and the especial endurance could be a NP, but then she would just be impossible to be used.

The black keys could also be a NP, but they aren't for Amakusa, so I assume they don't need to count as one for her too.
>>
Sup dudes, I did some writefaggotry for the first time involving my archer and witch girl
It's pretty bad but it's something I guess.
https://pastebin.com/TUbHS2m8
>>
>>67780564
I made it mostly because I thought Ciel would be pretty strong compared to most Servants in the anime.
Also, I think it's interesting that she could kind of fill-in in the second war both to Saber (as annoying to kill Servant) and Archer (as a character from Type-moon turned servant and a user of Black Barrel). Also, ORT is considered a Dead Apostle Ancestor.

Now I tried to make Tohno Shiki as a master. The result wasn't as good as Ciel, but in terms of points, he is much more viable.

Male
Teenager
Bland,Strong, Frail
Psychic
Non-Existent magic circuits (-300)
Elemental Affinity: Some unimportant one (0)
Origin: Again, something that isn’t particularly important (0)
Cooking (10)
Operating Electronics (15)
Stealth (40)
Mansion (50)
Psychic Mutation (0)
Pure Eyes (25)
Assassination Arts (90)
Mystic Eyes (50)
Death Perception (350)
Followers x2 (70)
Church Agent (25) Martial (100)
Blood Relative (40) Rich (40) Martial (100) Stubborn (-15)
Total: 690

I'm not going to bother with Arcureid because it's obvious that she wouldn't be usable due to how much she would cost.
>>
>>67776321
I mean, if there's a reasonable explanation in-universe for her going off with and romancing someone actively opposed to her own goals, then it could be good drama.

I just took issue with it being termed NTR because there's no lewds there, due to them being related by blood.
>>
Should I make my character a Founding Family member, maybe ? Witch Girl should as well in order to fill the quota

And oh my god Archer is such an asshole.
>>
File: hmmph.jpg (58 KB, 1200x675)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>67781117
I'm not!
>>
>>67781159
You are a total ass. I'm very disappointed. This is not what I raised you to be like, son. Oh wait.
>>
>>67779884
>Definition of delicous brown
>Some austrian wanker obsessed with rimjobs
Yeah I think the deal is pretty clear cut.
>>
Archer is a tsundere. Change my mind
>>
>>67779688
>>67780948
writefaggotry is good
>>
>>67779697
>non canon
"Ah Lancer, Nice to see you again." Sister Eva seemed genuenly happy as she layed her eyes on the heroic spirit. After all, it was a golden opportunity. She had been with many men before but a heroic spirit? This would be a first and she was eager to test this spiritual body of his.

Lancer however was wearing a blank face. One would think it weird that he did not jump on the opportunity but lancer seemed to be lost in thoughts. He then turned towards sister Eva.

"I must be honest. You have gone too far."

"My, what do you mean by that?"

lancer's spear poked her breasts.

"Was there any doubt as to what I was talking about? Those. They are too big. There is a stage when one needs to stop and you've gone far beyond that already. You are no longer human. You are breast. When that priests sees you he doesn't think to himself that it's nice to see another person of faith. He just thinks to himself oh the breasts are here. To him it is the same as seeing an animal. You are definetly present within this space that the two of you share but you are not acknowledged as human. Because you are not. You are breasts. At the time of your death, you will not be judged by god as a human. You will stand before the doors of paradise and they will stay closed to you. Not because you are a being of lust but because the paradise is meant for humans. And you are not human. You are breasts."

Upon finishing speaking, lancer killed himself
>>
>>67781771
Lancer died!
>>
I would just like to comment that the possible reason why the CYOA allows you to pick two servants even when you are a pseudo-servant is because by the description as a pseudo-servant you summon your future self.
So under normal circunstances you can't summon two servants to be a pseudo off.

With that said another factor is that under normal circunstances you would have 550 points as a master if you choose to be a pseudo-servant. So wasting 500 points to have two servants left you with only 50 points for the master part, wich means you would probably be in a very complicated situation.

Even more so if you don't get to choose the second servant you are a pseudo-off.
An example of this was the situation with the homunculus girl in the second war, even if it was a war with a lot of points, she not being able to choose the servants she would have would be part of her downfall.

But with that said I think that the nun is one of the most creative servants so far and even isn't much of a munchkin, but a very balanced character for a war with so many points.
>>
Is there a FAQ on how you guys play with this CYOA?
>>
>>67781856
You’ Not human !
>>
>>67782597
just make a build nigga
>>
>>67782768
I'm going to but there seems to be some deeper faggotry involved
>>
>>67782779
not really
there are 7 masters and 7 servants and once the spots are filled we just talk about how the war goes on
it's more of a collective writing session
problem is the thread isn't very active
>>
>>67782793
Some people think the slow threads are a plus. Not gonna lie, I think it's stressfull.
>>67782779
If you want to join the current one, you could make a MoS or Stray Servant.
>>
>>67782793
Sounds cool! Are there any ongoing wars now? Or collecting people for a new one?
>>
>>67782819
the 4th war is gonna start within the next week
currently people are working on fleshing out there characters it seems by writing about them
>>
>>67782819
Oh also if you do want to make a build, in this war you get 1000 so everyone made somewhat OP characters
except caster but we don't talk about him
>>
Is it just me or are the assassins the strongest in the 4th war? I dont think any of the servants can beat MoS Hassan or Stray Assassin.
>>
>>67783192
stray assassin's parameters will be his downfall
I know they aren't that important but come on.
E to everything means even someone like bazett shou be able to kill them
>>
>>67783232
>E to everything
Reminder Even Angra Mainyu, the literal weakest servant ever, only had E rank in 3 of his 5 stats, and one of those was E+, and he had A rank in Agility.

I understand he has a ton of broken abilities, but in a straight up fight he is literally weaker than Angra Mainyu.
>>
>>67783192
I originally made MoS Hassan with the 725 point limit of the 3rd War with his only special ability being his Zabaniya, but once the 1150 point limit for MoS Masters in the 4th War got introduced I got caught up in revising him and adding as much cool stuff as math would allow.

MoS is explicitly one of the strongest Masters in the entire War due to this, and thus would make for a good antagonist purely because of his power level, which is what I'm leaning towards now. He can probably beat most Masters rather easily, but he has the disadvantage of not having a Servant, which severely limits his ability to effectively kill people and make a clean escape. This combination of factors would make for some creative and overall cool encounters, I think.

I'm planning on making him just harass everyone throughout the War until somebody finally gets fed up and finds a way to kill him, hopefully in a dramatic duel. It would be even better if he managed to team up with Strayssassin or if they were explicitly antagonistic to each other.
>>
>>67783397
you can kill a master and then make a deal with his servant
>>
>>67782840
>>67783068
>>67782816

Thanks guys, I'm not sure I'm qualified to try and join just yet, I think I'll read up first
>>
>>67783407
I'm not an actual Master though. MoS is just your character being a nutjob trying to enter a Grail War even when they weren't selected to be a Master. You can't steal a Master's CS if you're not a Master yourself, if I read the wiki correctly.
>>
>>67783469
You can be a Master without Command Seals. You just have no way to stop them from doing things you don't like, or to make them do things they wouldn't like, or to keep them from killing you if they have enough of your bullshit.

In the past wars Command Seals haven't played a big role, but I imagine Command Seals will be a lot more important in this war due to my character having God's Resolution.
>>
>>67783583
will your character use it to make people kill themselves?
>>
>>67783583
Oh, that makes sense, I suppose. But honestly, I'm not particularly inclined to do so, at least not off the bat, as it would nullify some of the fun parts of being MoS. Maybe closer to the end of the War, I'll go about doing it.
>>
>>67783617
As I said here >>67775729 I'll probably win a single fight doing something like that, but using them to just have everyone I fight kill themselves would be boring, and wouldn't make for a good story. And that is what this is, a collaborative story.

Still, 16 Command Seals to start with, even if I'll have to use 2 of them on the pieces of Micheal and Lucifer inside me, and only Stray Assassin being immune I think brings a different feel to this war than the previous ones.
>>
>>67783758
I'm getting some serious final boss vibes.
>>
>>67783838
I keep unintentionally making Final Bosses! I don't know how to stop!
>>
>>67783758
lmao which servant would eva want to bang?
>>
>>67783838
She's basically a christian version of Kiara
>>
>>67783856
In this case, I might have to reconsider my position in this story. Bonus boss time?

>>67783857
I'm betting on all of them.
>>
>>67783872
And Kama/Mara.
People keep forgetting that part just because she's wearing a nun outfit and doesn't have stars for arms.
I did the best I could by giving her Xanadu Matrix & Evil Eater damn it!
>>67783898
>I'm betting on all of them.
That's not UNtrue, but she's probably be less enthusiastic about Caster and Beserker, they are comparatively more boring than the others.
>>
File: AAAAAAA.png (290 KB, 680x680)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>67783758
>commands archer to not use his NP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>67783946
thing is, you have magic resistance A and so do moost of the servants
so if she commands seals anyone into killing themselves they should have enough time to have their master use a command seal to cancel the order
same if she tells you to not use the NP
>>
>>67783946
I just had the most wonderful idea granted to me through my Revelation Skill.

>>67783972
Yeah, but even Saber, who also had Magic Resistance A, was forced to spend all her concentration, to the point she couldn't even fight, resisting Caster's Command Seal. All she could do was moan in pain at the strain of resisting the Command Seal. That's a pretty big opening.
>>
>>67784024
God dammit my NP is what let's me yeet all over the rest of the servants, now I've got this shit
>>
>>67784053
>he can't have someone else use his NP for him
LANCER KEEPS ON WINNING
>>
>>67784083
excuse what? let someone else use it? how the fuck I do that like seriously what. the. fuck
>>
>>67784107
that's the problem with not having a tangible physical NP
>>
>>67784083
>>67784107
>>67784143
Please, I would word the order as "You will not think about your Noble Phantasm" rather than "You will not use your Noble Phantasm" because that way you can't just ask you Master to use another Command Spell to undo it, or Pass it on to them.
>>
Like hell I'll let ruler win because of bullshit seals, you can take my fucking NP
But you ain't taking my PRIDE
I'm not letting a fucking lancer win
>>
>>67784186
holy shit the nun needs to die
>>
>>67784203
>>67784205
Love you too
>>
>>67784203
>>67784203
archers fighting lancers never ended well for them
you're free to try though
>>
>>67784244
Naw, I'll just have saber kill you
>>
>>67784337
saber is for the nun
he won't have time to care about second rate servants
>>
>>67784394
So here is my idea.
The opening battle of the war is Saber Geoffroi versus Ruler "Jeanne" with Avenger "Jeanne (Alter)" being double summoned on top her part way though. Eva almost wins but has to withdraw from mana exhaustion before a winner true can be declared, and goes to find someone willing to "donate" some to help her.

Then they don't meet again, at least not in battle, until the final battle of the war which is Saber (Micheal) versus Avenger (Lucifer Satanel) with Ruler (Micheal) summoned on top. Saber manages to win, but Eva somehow survives because I have plans to continue her story later down the line, and in order to do that she has to lose the war but be alive.
>>
>>67784568
If you're planning to make your own story with it, I wouldn't worry too much about keeping her alive in this one, since you're all but guaranteed to have to rewrite a community Grail War, with the ridiculous number of conventions that break, and, you know, to flesh out the narrative and lead it somewhere.
>>
>>67784603
No I mean in a future Grail War on here.
Assuming we have a 5th one.
I admit I am something of an optimist.
>>
>>67784568
Lancer here
I have an idea also for the first fw days of the war. Should I post it?
>>
>>67784671
Go ahead, we're planning things out now. The better we plan now, the less chance we have of things stalling in the middle like in the 3rd war.
>>
>>67784695
Basically lancer and saber meet and fight. Lancer is excited at first but ends up finding the fight boring because Saber's NP heavily debuffs him and saber relies on knight tactics to fight him which means he induces lancer into making mistakes. Besides because of the fame boost, counter hero is basically negated. Lancer ends up wanting to leave despite his master's orders. Saber calls him out for being unworthy of the knight class and not listening to his master which greatly angers lancer who decides he really wants to kill saber. But they are interrupted by archer who almost manages to kill foxgirl but lancer manages to stop the arrow with mana defense despite taking some damage because he is currently nerfed by saber. He acknowledges archer as being a strong servant but decides to retreat with his master using disengage.

Now the second part is a bit more speculative since command seals are so important now but basically saber is forced to stay and fight archer since he must cover the retreat of his master. He slowly manages to make his way to archer using his healing NP but still takes heavy damage. Upon reaching him he fights for a bit but archer is getting ready to use his P to finish off saber but hero bait then uses a command seal to allow saber to retreat. Archer's NP isn't revealed yet this way
>>
>>67784766
More like I force Saber to flee, since he abhors the idea of fleeing combat. It’s an easy way to quickly in the thick of the character drama between him and I, so overall kudos for the good idea.
>>
>>67784568
Also if hero bait does end up being chosen by caster, it would be more impactful if michael was to lose to the nun but the nun was then defeated by hero bait
>>
>>67784835
Has caster chosen a hero yet? Do we even have any contenders other than hero bait?
>>
>>67784857
not yet
>>
fate is gay
>>
>>67784932
no u
>>
>>67784766
hmmm... how is it revealed, good sir
>>
File: ozy n gil.jpg (105 KB, 600x849)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>67784932
Could be gayer
>>
>>67785165
I don't know yet but it's your trump card so you shouldn't reveal it too early
This battle would take place at the beginning so it's better not to blow your load yet
or maybe the nun will just seal it and you'll never be able to use it in the war
>>
File: delet.jpg (175 KB, 717x960)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>67785200
>>
>>67785229
She can't do that
seals don't last that long
>>
>>67785310
yeah they do
remember when archer had to get rule breakered to be able to attack shirou?
>>
>>67785339
how about my NP not get fucking kicked out, maybe temporarily because it adds drama and tension, but not a total wipeout
that just ain't cool man
but remember she got alot of seals so she can disable any one's NP
>>
>>67785408
Kek I was messing with you man
your master could easely make you remember it anyway though that'd cost a command seal as well
Though having you "forget" a noble phantasm seems like a bit of a stretch to be honest
that'd be like using a command seal and saying a servant "win the war" and then just expecting them to get the grail
>>
OK so I made something with the upcoming War in mind. Please share your thoughts.

Maioram Anastasius Arley
Male, Old, Bland, Unassuming Magus
Mind of Steel (+150)
Circuits: Qnt A Qlt A (250)
Element: Double Affinity: Nothingness/Ether (75)
Origin: Object – Ladder
Magecraft: Alchemy, Elemental, Bounded Fields, Jewels, Puppetry, Spiritual Surgery (375)
Skills: Mythology, Intel Gathering (75)
Residence: Mansion (50)
Unique: Magic Crest (containing magics connected with manifestations of Ether in form of servant-spirits)
Unique: Mystic Code – Autonomous, Combat (130) – an artificial spirit capable of inserting itself into spaces and attacking enemies, with blades of Nothingness or using the other Mystic Code
Unique: Mystic Code – Noble Phantasm: Rank B: Anti-Unit, Reality Marble, Attack – traps the enemy in an artificial Reality Marble in which the enemy’s very existence is against the laws of Reality, which tries to annihilate them with all its power. (190)

Total 1145 pt

The last descendant of an old family, Maioram no longer has anybody to pass his lineage to. Nor does he really want to. After decades spent on studying Magecraft and Magics, training and helping numerous Magus prodigies and watching people die around him without reaching the Root, he’s developed an obsession centred about furtherance of magic as a whole. He desperately wants somebody to reach the Root, as he believes this will usher a new era of Magic and transcendent understanding. He’d prefer this somebody to be him, but he’ll settle for any Master willing to go forward with Maioram’s dream.

Maioram utilises the Elements of Nothingness and Ether along with his Puppetry powers to create spirits that never existed and craft Mystic Codes that should not be possible. He also crafts Jewels filled with elemental effects of Nothingness, which usually cause dangerous distortions of reality. His powers are strange and unpredictable, although he is not as powerful as some other Magi.
>>
>>67785440
Fuck i'm sleep deprived can't think
and cold
fuck alaska mornings
>>
>>67784835
What if Saber Michael sacrificed himself removing Michael and Lucifer from Sister Eva, then Vincinet and Eva had to fight each other without their servants?

I would want to make a Ver 2 of Eva as a regular master, and you would want to make a Vincent (Servant version) but I think it would be a cool way to end everything.
>>
>>67785662
>and you would want to make a Vincent (Servant version)
Sorry wait, I just realized I wasn't talking to Saber/Saber's Master.
But the idea still stands
>>
SO much does eye of the mind help? it seems like a toned down version of instinct in the cyoa
>>
>>67785740
honestly it's an extremely good skill
It allowed EMIYA to fight back an angry sasaki kojiro despite him being god tier at close range
>>
It seems like most people are working on the 4th war while we wait and see if the 3rd goes anywhere. Since I'm not in it, I'll just an old build for the hell of it.

>Faker Servant
-Adult Female
-Attractive, Tall, Elegant
-Berserker
-mallet and a harlequin costume

>E Strength, Endurance, Agility, and Magic
>B++ Luck

>Ex Mad Enhancement
-rather than being obsessed with battle, seems totally unwilling to do physical harm to others. Her mallet is very effective at stunning and knocking away the people it hits, but leaves no mark or damage from its hits

>Ex Avenger
-Gains power from the negative feelings others move past or put aside in addition to those directed at her

>E Charisma

>B Anti-Unit technique passive
-all the rank ups and +s from Mad Enhancement and Avenger go to Luck rather than being spread evenly between parameters

a clown with 440*22 = 9680 Luck. Tries to win the war without fighting by shear stupid happenstance
>>
>>67785763
I picked it up to A
should consider all my skills would impact the war
now that I think about it, my archer is kinda like a saber
a confused saber
>>
>>67786161
should help in close combat though iirc you mentionned archer having a sword in your interlude right?
>>
>>67786161
*Glad I pick it up to A
>>
>>67786172
Yes
>>
Yo, what's up everyone?
>>
>>67786200
what's poppin jimbo
>>
>>67786200
discussing the coourse of the 4th war
and matchups and powerlevels
>>
File: Imacop.png (60 KB, 350x350)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>67785871
Oh damn it, who's fault is it for summoning this clown?

More seriously speaking, might be a bit TOO memey, especially since we already have a guy who's gimmick bumbling around with high luck.
>>
>>67784831
you're okay with the way the fight goes between lancer and saber?
just asking because it's kinda hard to gauge powerlevels
>>
Also who's gonna be the rest of the founding families?
>>
>>67786503
I’m okay with it. Archer’s intervention could be Saber’s saving grace against Lancer in this situation, considering Saber, with his weaker base stats compared to the other Servants in the War, was bound to be killed if the fight with a pissed off Lancer had dragged on. That’s something more for me to write about as Vincent and Saber will argue once the dust had settled. So, yeah.
>>
When I last looked at the thread there was a Mind of Steel slot open. Is it still there? I'll drop a build if it is.
>>
Do we have a compilation of what has been written so far?
>>
>>67787050
For War 3 we do in the pastebin. Good luck finding anything from the other ones.
>>
>>67787004
Nah, the MoS spot has already been taken, although we might be letting more strays in.

>>67787050
No, someone is going to have to start another pastebin for the 4th war.
>>
>>67787125
Well there goes my build. But therr's a lot of people as it is. Hopefully the war isn't oberstuffed again.
>>
>>67779697
Are damien and eva fucking?
>>
>>67787441
She fucks anything that walks
>>
>>67787441
Not yet.
>>
God the 4th war has such potential
I'm hyped bros
>>
>>67783929
>Calls EX quality and capacity dude with practically limitless stamina a boring lay.
You wound me.
>>
>>67786200
Told a girl at the store that she was beautiful because she just was. No hidden agenda or anything. Ended up getting contact info anyway. So yeah, feeling pretty alright.
>>
>>67788689
how old are you
>>
>>67788689
So that's what you do when you exist 50% of the time.
>>
>>67783929
>Eva is okay banging pretty much everyone
>Most masters are teens

Huuum, how old is Eva again ?
>>
>>67789174
That became irrelevant once her character art was posted. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ara+ara&amp=true
>>
>>67789297
ara ara fags are subhumans
>>
>>67788544
Hey, might need to fix up the paste bin a bit. Since I think Ashoka might be the rider, and I'd prefer him to be my servant, since he'd be the only servant that might not hate me for some reason.
>>
So the couples so far are
Archerxwitch girl
reyes sisterxcaster
kunihiroxlancer
evaxdamien
am i missing any?
>>
>>67789522
I think it's more like Eva X most things that move
>>
File: emiya.jpg (36 KB, 720x435)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>67789522
>kunihiroxlancer
kek
>>
>>67789522
If we’re going down that rabbit hole, and then why don’t we push the autism to the end (there’s never enough autism). I’m down for Vincent x FoxGirl if she’s okay with it.
>>
>>67789522
>AssholeXWitch Girl
>NTR
>lancer's foxy daddy
>EvaXthings with legs
ftfy
>>
>>67789522
HassanxGrail
>>
>>67789867
b-but lancer...
>>
Wet retrocognition dream of nun when?
>>
>>67790267
Old School Anime Love triangle :D
>>
>>67789867
Or hero bait fails to become a proper hero after being mindbroken by the nun
he then drowns in pleasure
>>
>>67785465
I don't get the idea you're going for. How would reaching the root usher in a new era of magic and transcendent understanding? His magic sounds interesting though, assuming there's a still a logic to them to prevent O MY NOTHINGNESS/ETHER asspulls. I also like how he feels like a proper nasuverse villain like, say, Araya Souren. We get a lot of magi for masters but most of them are typical magi and not BBEG material.
>>
this may be the deadest thread ever holy shit
>>
>>67788544
It's less a manner of your stamina, and more of the fact that your whole shtick is being as unnoticed as possible. When you're going out of your way to be unintrusive, and are surrounded by figures from myth, legend, and history, you're gonna get lost in the crowd.
>>
>>67792909
It's a weekday and nothing's gotten rolling fast. The sole writer is more available on weekdays and no one is activeky calling debates and/or votes yet.
>>
>>67794568
>actually having a life
pathetic
>>
>>67788734
... 26 and about to hit wizardry.
>>67793039
My shtick isn't actually about being unnoticed, quite the opposite. The idea is that my confusion origin is not only what my character feels but others do as well when he does crazy shit out of fucking nowhere. He is lost and he doesn't really have a horse in the race, but he is like a bull in a china shop when it comes to the war.
>>
Life dropped a bag of bricks on me. Are there any slots left open for the 4th war?
>>
>>67795486
>he's still on 4chan yet he's older than 25
Yikes. Shouldn't you be married?
>>
>>67795499
Not to my knowledge. Unless someone took two servants
>>
>>67795587
Fair enough.

I've been reading over the threads I missed, and it seems like a lot of good writing got done.
>>
>>67785871
it wasn't meant to participate in war 4, it was just streamlining a build i'd half mad a while ago. That's why it's still 650 points.
>>
Is Ashoka anon still around?
>>
>>67795608
some people have been giving interludes to their characters in preparation for the war which is pretty nice
>>
>>67795527
Your tricks don't work on me. Vade retro satana.
>>67787125
I had hoped someone else would have done it this time but I suppose I can make one again...
>>67789415
Got it. My updates have been slow since I've been pretty sleepy recently.
>>
>>67795680
I know you're doing your best, but I'd prefer Rider to be my servant, and I think Witch Girl wants Archer. That, and I think Archer wants Witch Girl. So keep that in mind for the paste bin
>>
>>67795975
Yeah missed that. The original list is just copy pasted post from Perfection Girl. Consider those changes done.
>>
IIrc correctly we've had so far as writing goes
>archer summoning
>nun back
>lancer summoning
>team foxgirl meeting the nun
It'd be nice if we had something for every participant in the war
>>
>>67796032
It would, but I'm not a very good writer
>>
>>67796048
I'm shit too but bad witing is better than nothing
>>
Can I make a MoS build for the fourth war?
It's an attempt to make a vampire master... but being MoS he won't have a servant.
He is pretty weak even to a normal grail war, but I think he can be used to write interesting things. (He have one NP from shekaspare and the other from Eneas that makes people so sad they can become suicidal).
>>
>>67796515
nah boyo
>>
Would someone take the 4th War pastebin as their responsibility?
I like these threads, but I don't want to be stuck to them forever you know...
>>
Saber poster here.
Here’s the backstory of my Master character :

It all started when Jack Ironheart and Hikari Nagashi, the respective scions of two well respected Magus families, met each other during their studies at the Clocktower. One was from a long lineage of runesmiths and elementalists that had first came to the British Isles withe Viking invasions. The other was from an ancient clan of Japanese omyojis that specializes in bounded fields and spiritual arts. It was a pretty much love at first sight. But their respective families had other plans for their scions, and out of nowhere decided they couldn’t stand each other. There was a lot of drama, a lot of tears and rage, and it all ended with Jack and Hikari, deciding they had enough of this nonsense, leaving both their families behind to move to [name of this War’s city] to live a humble life and raise a family far from both families, making their troublesome bloodkin clearly understand to leave them alone. Both families were content with distancing themselves from those traitors... until it was revealed that the child born of this union, Vincent, had top-grade Magic Circuits, in both quantity and quality, and that he was simply a prodigy at Magecraft from the youngest age.

Thus started this weird courtship game that lasted much of Vincent’s infancy and adolescence, where both families would compete for the Little Genius’ affection, trying to convince him to favor them over the over, but this only manage to make him see them as little more than an annoyance.
>>
>>67796032
I have successfully managed to cut my nice beach-side vacation short and by tomorrow morning I shall return to lurking in a room with the only source of light within being my computer screen. I'll take some time to write 4th War interludes between the 3rd War updates.
>>67799103
I'll make the pastebin.
>>
>>67799436
Master motivations:

Vincent, despite his talent and dedication to learn the ways of the Magus, doesn’t really see himself as a true member of Magus society, a profession and culture that he sees as corrupted by the race for results and the unhealthy competition and antagonism between Magus Houses, where basic morality and care for human life have nowhere to grow. People need someone to defend them when inconsiderate Magi would use their powers to mindlessly pursue their ambitions in selfish ways. Someone needs to correct something and step up to knock down those Magi a notch and face them from the horror of their acts. People need... a Hero of Justice.
>>
>>67792609
Well, wasn't reaching new Magics connected with finding a connection to the Root? Like in Fifth Magic's case? He's probably hoping for a Sixth Magic, or a revival of the existing but lost Magics, or something like that.
>>
I'm thinking up a half-rolled, half-chosen solo scenario for myself, and I'm quite happy with the main antagonist I came up with. A Sealing Designate who dabbled in really dark human sacrifice shit in Mexico City to replicate the Fake Grail, summoned Tamamo-no-mae and merged with her into a Pseudo-servant (in a loving union, no doubt) to gain acces to divine powers and Age of Gods magic. His plan is to wish for this half-divine state to last forever, to make himself a new god and transcend this mortal plane. Due to the blood sacrifice and the stolen secrets of the Grail, there's both some vampires and someone from the Founding Families involved.

Then one of the rolled Masters came up as freaking True Magician. Not sure if I'm ready to deal with that. Which of the terrible two would be more likely to intervene here?
>>
>>67800566
tamamo no mae isn't from the age of the gods you dum dum
>>
>>67800937
She is an aspect of Amaterasu tho...
>>
>>67800566
Aoko typically takes care of things herself, whereas Zelretch, unless it is an Aristotele-level threat, is more likely to give someone a horribly broken mystic code and have them deal with it for him.
>>
Hey lancer here
So to be honest I don't have much to do right now so I'm considering writing this scenario >>67784766
for the begignning of the 4th war. I won't post it until the war properly starts but I just want to make sure that no one involved minds
>>
>>67801287
I had already called myself and Saber as the first fight of the war, because it bookended nicely with the final battle of me and him that so many people seemed to be pulling for, as both of us will, over the course of the war, unlock more aspects to our powers. Him changing into Michael, and me learning Jeanne and Jeanne (Alter) are really Micheal and Lucifer.
>>
>>67801350
the two aren't incompatible to be honest
unless you heavely wound saber during the first fight he should be ok for the next especially since he has a healing NP
>>
>>67801363
I’m okay with it.

Also, unrelated lore question, but what exactly happens when someone reaches the Root ?
>>
>>67801395
he gets true magic
>>
>>67801406
I read somewhere that someone reaching Root disappears from existence.
>>
>>67801446
I think it refers to the fact that trying to reach the root means the counter force is gonna come down on you hard to prevent it
but if you use the grail then you're good I think
>>
File: Lorelei_cm.png (96 KB, 180x437)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>67801363
Alright.
I get off early from work today, I'll start writing my fight with Saber and Vincent afterwords.
I won't hurt him too much, just assume he has spent a lot of mana before you fight him.

>>67801395
>>67801406
Not exactly. True magic comes from two sources.
The First and Fifth Trues Magics came from reaching The Root but turning back before going inside.
The Second, Third, and Fourth came about when people were studying methods to reach The Root.
The First and Fifth are typically considered more powerful, with the master of the First being the only person that Barthomeloi Lorelei considers an equal.

No one knows what happens to a person actually reaches The Root and goes inside, because no one has ever done that and come back out.
Maybe they disappear from existence. Maybe it's a one-way gate. Maybe it's just so nice on they other side they don't want to come back.
No one knows.

PS: Barthomeloi Lorelei is fucking broken and solos Dead Apostle Ancestors. Do not fuck with her, even if you are a Servant.
>>
>>67801472
Wait for me to post Vincent’s personality first before writing. I also need to write the obligatory meet-up with Damien for registration
>>
>>67801472
Fun fact: Lorelei’s gauntlet was actually the inspiration for Mana Burst Fighter. The Bullet thing only came about later because someone else made the comparison and I liked it.
>>
>>67801472
How would future version of Berserker fare in terms of magus rankings? Here's his stats. Since it's a Heroic Spirit, it may be stronger than they were alive, but still it gives some idea what he may have been.
>Parameters - STR E, END A, AGI D, ME A, LCK EX
>Class Skills - Magic Resistance EX, Mad Enhancement A, Self Replenishment A
Personal Skills: Battle Continuation A, Mana Burst C, Divinity E-, Magecraft A, High-Speed Incantation A, Monstrous Strength B
>>
>>67801472
>solos Dead Apostle Ancestors
is that a huge feat?
I mean it's impressive for a human but servant should be able to get better results no?
>>
>>67801514
That is some pretty high tier shit, you almost certain had a Sealing Designation on your head.

>>67801522
A REGULAR Dead apostle is not much of a challenge for a servant.
A Dead Apostle ANCESTOR, well there are only 27 of them and among there numbers are:
Primate Murder
Brunestud of the Crimson Moon
Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg
Nrvnqsr Chaos
TATARI
And those are just some of the bigger names on the list. Now I'm not saying she could beat ALL of them, but she is in that tier of power.

Furthermore, she is said to be stronger than the head of the Clack Tower who is 2000 years old.
>>
Tried my hand at writefagging. Hopefully its alright. https://pastebin.com/1VBjm5kT
>>
>>67801522
While Nasu is know for telling filthy lies, he has said that high-tier Dead Apostles, and all of the Dead Apostle Ancestors are in that category, are Servant level.
>>
>>67801514
>>67801586
I could've sworn he had rune casting. Oh well.
But yeah, do keep in mind that in addition to all that, he has EX on quality and capacity before being trained at all.
>>
Oh also I have a question.
Could the clocktower try send enforcers to try and steal the command seals of a master before the war begins?
>>67801596
yeah it's good
>>
File: 2147316-satsuki0.png (182 KB, 640x640)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>67801596
>https://pastebin.com/1VBjm5kT
I'm pretty sure Telemachus was never king of Ithica and in fact fucked of to Aeaea to fuck Circe after his father died, and his mother went with him to fuck Odysseus and Circe's son.

>>67801610
Here's a Fun Fact for you, The fact that Sachin had a Reality Marble mere months after become a Dead Apostle in Melty Blood was a sign that she was capable of reaching Dead Apostle Ancestor level if she actually tried and didn't keep living in an alley.
>>
>>67801684
They COULD, but I'm not sure why they WOULD, as they haven't before, even when Clack Tower representatives were participating.
>>
>>67801586
Incidentally, Nrvnqsr's successor is stated by Arcuied to be as hard to kill as a planet, and the only way they could take her down was by having her agree to let Shiki sever her connection to the Lair of the Beast King before she could finish assimilating it.

>>67801685
Sacchin is stated to be Roa's successor, for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>67801685
I'm just referencing https://pastebin.com/TUbHS2m8 which refers to Telemachus as a king several times.
>>
>>67801708
>Sacchin is stated to be Roa's successor, for whatever that's worth.
I'm pretty sure the only person who considers Roa a DAA is Arcueid, as while he is on the same level of power, the actual DAAs don't like him that much.
Which when you consider that they let fucking Zelretch, who killed Crimson moon, into the group but not Roa, really says something about how much they don't like Roa.
>>
>>67801752
Is the art for your character finished or not yet?
>>
>>67801762
Not yet. I ordered ordered more than one picture from the guy, so he's probably waiting to deliver them all at once.
>>
>>67801752
The Church groups him in it too, IIRC, but yeah. That's why she couldn't be a formal member unless somebody got sacked to make room. She's not really top ten material, but with time, she probably would have been.
>>
>>67801797
Could your guy make art of everyone ?
Also, before writing the fight, wait for me to make my own writefagging a bit. I’ll give you the signal when all is ready.
>>
>>67801849
>Could your guy make art of everyone ?
Probably not.
I was paying him to draw other characters, and I threw her in too because I felt like it.
>>
Why are we suddenly getting more writefags for the fourth war than the third war when it has half the number of characters and anons involved?
>>
>>67801880
The general is still developping. Maybe this is the next step.
Honestly I'm really glad that more people are attempting to develop the war
>>
>>67801880
The Third War started in /cyoag/. This is the first war to start in /fcyoag/ and every time a new war starts you get a new influx of people. Some will probably fall away after awhile, hopefully most stay.
>>
>>67801880
Because at least half of the Third War didn't even follow to the next thread and I'm too lazy to write.
>>
Is KnK worth a watch? Every time its discussed half the thread says its boring/shit while the other half says its great/kino.
>>
>>67801945
Watch it, it's great.
>>
File: shikii.png (888 KB, 1646x771)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
>>67801945
It's honestly boring garbage and shiki is the most mary siue character of the franchise which is saying much
>>
>>67801945
It's confusing, jumbled mess because of the release order, but damn is it pretty.
>>
>>67801945
>half the thread says its boring/shit while the other half says its great/kino.
>>67801957
>>67801981
Like clockwork
>>
Which KnK movies are your favorites? I liked 2 and 7 the most.

>>67801945
Half the movies are great but half of them are really boring. Watch it with a friend to help you power through the boring parts.
>>
>>67802041
none because it's shit
>>
>>67801880
I considered having a go at writing, but even if life wasn't trying to drive me into the ground, I can't write narrative to save my life (I can write academic-style alright if we ever need that, though I'd need an editor since I can't stand reading my own writing.
>>
>>67802122
You can expand the glossary and setting sections if you want.
>>
File: 1514662017217.png (332 KB, 1024x746)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>67802122
Maybe try writing in VN first person style? I tried experimenting a bit with it and its much easier to write than the typical third person style most people are familiar with.
>>
>>67802150
I might just try that if I get the time. On a related note, what do you think about the possibility of splitting up the pastebin between general F/AP info and war specific info, once we've got more than one war on?

>>67802189
Its been a while since I read a VN, but I might have to give that a go as well.
>>
So just to be sure
Day 1 is saber vs ruler/avenger and then Day 2 is saber vs lancer vs archer ?
Also what are the other guys doing in the meantime?
>>
Just got an idea for a potential 5th war. Would anybody be intrested in a war based on the Third Fuyuki Grail War? We basically make characters that fit the known facts of the war/contestants like the edelfelt sisters, double sabers, midget assassin, etc and fill the rest with ocs.
>>
>>67802384
Not so fast XD tho I have a few Servant ideas. A Magellan Or La Fayette Rider, or a Vauban Caster.
>>
I was told this is the new general thread?
>>
>>67802288
>what do you think about the possibility of splitting up the pastebin between general F/AP info and war specific info
That is actually a great idea. I'll handle the third War and someone else does the main F/AP and other wars.
>>67802289
Berserker is bumblefucking after his sudden transformation. Lots of close calls in terms of "Masquerade" since he has no idea what his powers are or how to control them. After a while of freaking the fuck out, he makes two calls. One to his place of work to call in sick and one to his cousin to watch his back and help fix this shit. The cousin is also a mundie, but he is way more manlier than Berserker. Plus he has a shotgun and a car. There may be some fights with Assassin(s) and the future self of Berserker might try to communicate through some esoteric means.

I still haven't named Berserker and Blood Relative because I still don't know where the war will be held.
If others have funny ideas of names for two normies, you can also suggest them.
>>
>>67802463
you have come to the right place my friend
>>
>>67802384
I also had an idea for a 5th war. I wasn't going to mention it until we had finished one of the ones we already had going on though.
Everybody has a certain number of points to make a Master, between 600-800. Nobody creates a servant. You can either pick one from the list of pre-builts if it's points cost is less than the number of points we said you could use for master, OR you could try and roll for something higher using the rules at the end of the Servant list. Go on, you know you want to try for Solomon or King Hassan. Then you control both Master and Servant for the duration of the War.
>>
File: oh_well.gif (3.05 MB, 412x378)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
>>67802528
My go to would be Scherezade.

I'll just stay in my palace (read: apartment) with my chocolatey Servant and wait for enemies to come to me.
If I get murked, well, I suppose it was worth it.
>>
>>67802528
someone could just take gilgamesh and decimate the war
no servant can stand up to him
>>
>>67802528
We'd end up with half the number of anons and writers for that war, dont think that idea will work unless you specifically recruit people willing to writefag.

>>67802820
Serious Gilgamesh is a meme. Whoever gets him is guaranteed to job.
>>
>>67802905
someone hasn't read strange fake
>>
>>67802972
Didn't Gilgamesh end up jobbing to fucking Ishtar in Strange Fake due to tossing away the key to his treasury his original master used as a catalyst?
>>
>>67803009
no he was merely hurt by a combined effort of a divine spirit and of alcides and even then he didn't die while alcides went mad
he truly is the strongest servant
>>
I might have blindly missed something, but do enemy masters give or cost you points for their default traits?
>>
>>67803084
They give you points if the trait powers them up and taje away points if it is a weakening effect instead. Pretty sure it's listed there.
>>
>>67803084
>>67803119
>>
>>67800937
Read "Magical Energy A" entry: "Aptitude to use sorcery back from the Age of Gods".

Seeing how she's a part of a godess, that seems legit.
>>
Will /fcyoag/ ever finish properly a hgw?
>>
>>67803965
It isn't.
She HATES Amaterasu and never uses her godly powers unless shit has hit the fan in ways that are quite frankly beyond ridiculous. Most of the time she would rather both she and her master die than use them. The only time she has willing done it to my knowledge was against BB and Kiara.
>>
>>67803965
>>67804062
I’m not the most well versed in Fate Lore, but wouldn’t you need to summon all Nine Tamamos to use her full power?
>>
>>67804145
Not exactly. Each tail is an exponential increase in power, so having nine one-tails isn't remotely the same as having one nine-tail. Even a single Tamo is enough to access Amy; it's just that she's not going to care very much. Even Hakuno just sort of got a pat on the back, and she dealt with BB, Kiara, Buddha, and Velber.
>>
Master Personality
Vincent is one who have witnessed head on the darker parts of modern Magus culture. He’s disappointed with the current state of Magus society, and he sees no silver lining to it. Honest to a fault, he say things as they are and as he thinks, well-thinking be damn. However, despite being quite the snarker, he’s far from cynical. His strong idealism clashes with his introverted disposition, and his disillusionment with the Magus community doesn’t prevent him from being optimistic about his ability to change things for the better. And even though he’s easy to annoy, if not to outright anger if you push it far enough, his indomitable force of will makes that he never loses sight of his objectives and morals, no matter his current state of emotion. He can also be surprisingly confident, sometimes to the point of smugness, when he wants too, and he finds an almost guilty pleasure in taunting his opponents to break their focus ; this part of him often comes out during friendly competition.

That aside, he has minor social awkwardness, which makes it hard for him to keep a conversation going by himself, but this disappears once at ease, like when the subject is something he’s interested in, in which case he becomes an absolute talking machine. He also has no indoor voice to speak of, which makes this moments of exuberance even more accentuated.
>>
>>67802289
I will gather intel on people that didn't visit the church or acted suspicious, clean up after you guys and hopefully use my psychic powers in the process.
>>
>>67802289
Probably trying to get to know Rider and trying to find other masters with the pure eyes.
>>
Lmao half of the participants of the 4th war have dissapeared before the war even starts
>>
File: Nonstandard Skills.png (206 KB, 353x281)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
So I have a couple things to say.
First, I was reading through the whole CYOA and I saw pic related. Earlier were were arguing whether custom skills could be a thing a thing, but pic related says they already are, just buy the closest match and the Grail will sort things out eventually. If there isn't something close to what you want, you could always just buy Imperial Privilege.

Second
>>67805682
I imagine by the time the war starts you've been around Eva enough that one of two things have happened:
One, you have decided you want to bang her bad enough to ignore that the situation around her is kinda suspicious
Two, you've decided that the situation around her is suspicious enough that you are going to investigate her (in a non sexual sense) despite the fact that you want to bang her
I'd like to know which it is so I can plan future writefagging.

Actually, since we're trying to be more organized this time around, if everyone can keep everyone else appraised of your character's basic plans that would be swell.

So here's my plan.
I'm waiting for Saber/Hero-bait to give me the go-ahead at which point I will do my next bit of writing, which will be three parts
Part 1: Vincent and Eva meet while Eva is "Off Duty" and not in her Nun's clothes and have a mostly amicable chat. Eva figures out that Vincent is a Master and tries to Mystic Eye him. I'm not sure if it works or not yet, but Saber will appear from Astral form at this point, leading to part two.
Part Two: Eva tries to Manifest "Jeanne's" power. There is a bit more banter, Saber seems to have the upper hand, Eva tries to call upon more power, "Jeanne (Alter)" manifests on top of "Jeanne" and Eva gains the upper hand for a few moments but then suddenly her power cuts out and she barely has enough stamina to retreat.
Part Thee: An epilouge where Eva stumbles away suffering from exhaustion, someone finds her in an alley and she performs a "Mana Transfer" with him until he is wrung completely dry.
>>
>>67806301
So essentially their stat sheet is what they start with, and more info get's revealed over the war. That sounds pretty neat.
>>
>>67806404
>>67806301
honestly I don't think we should take that into account for this war
it just seems to be because tankista wanted to put more skills in but was out of time
>>
>>67806404
Pretty much yeah. As time goes on more and more is revealed. It's like the interludes in F/GO, how EMIYA's Magecraft C- will turn into Projection Magecraft A, you can have Tamamo's Magecraft EX turn into Witchcraft EX and finally Mantra: Boundless Sunlight A.

Or they could use Divinity for Goddess Essence or Blessing of the Goddess.

>>67806680
I'm not saying we should use it for this war, it's already started, but in the future we should keep it in mind.
>>
>>67806301
Let's combine them. Im suspicious and investigate in a sexual sense.

I don't want the big sex to be him breaking his principle but instead indulging in a desire he hasn't felt before.

Also, if you are going to reveal that you are a pseudo-servant I cant have you stay at the church at least officially.
>>
Also, would anyone want to interact with Nanaya during day 1 or 2? Also is my Rider still around?
>>
Since we’re talking about Tamamo and what our plans for our characters are, the Fox Spirit’s that my character’s family is contracted to doesn’t care whether or not they reach The Root, the real plan she had was to create a person who had the potential to serve as a Pseudo-Servant host for a piece of Amaterasu. That is why she gave them Tamamo’s Noble Phantasm as part of the deal, to help bring them closer to that origin. Her plan is to approach Kumi after Lancer and her Father we’re dead and she was knocked out of the war and not thinking clearly. She’d offer her one last chance out of the contract.
I’m not sure If I’d have her appear again after that. It would feel like cheating if she showed up again in this war, but having her show up in a war with a lower power level seems wrong.
>>
>>67807151
I think you and rider and berserker would make for a fun interaction
>>
>>67807151
>Also is my Rider still around?
I think Ashoka was the Rider we ended up picking? I'm not sure who made him.
>>
>>67807182
Well, I intend to try and ally with you later on, so what if Lancer survives till the finals ? And either way, what happens wherever you choose or refuse the Spirit’s offer ?
>>
>>67807151
Don't forget to check by the church to get your good boy stamp. Okay?
>>
>>67807457
If IC he know's he's supposed to go to the church to get registered he'd probably do it.
>>
>>67807429
against who would you want to team up?
also since lancer is gonna hate saber you'd need a good reason
>>
What are the master/servant pairings for this war?
>>
>>67807457
>>67807539
If this is going down, Hassan might as well come in to spy on people and slut-shame Eva too.
>>
>>67807568
Here's the thing though. I could probably spot you with the pure eyes, since Pure Eyes is kind of bullshit.
>>
>>67807620
Fine by me, sets up future Mystic Eye fuckery between us.
>>
>>67807542
Vincent couldn’t care less about the wish from the Grail. Helping FoxGirl win the war would help save her family from ruin, so it would be a good action and I totally want to go the FoxGirl romance route. Saber and Lancer will have to deal with it wherever they like it or not. Plus, I want to talk with Lancer, maybe change his views, and having to tolerate Lancer’s shenanigans could be a fitting punishment for Saber after the impertinence he will show in the Day 2 fights, not retreating from battle when he should and when I ask him to.
>>
>>67807620
Can you explain Pure eyes to me the wiki is kinda vague?

>>67807568
How are we going to feel about each other considering we have the same origin? I feel like wed either have a bro moment or be seriously suspicious of the other.
>>
>>67807775
oh by the way are you okay with using a command seal to make him retreat?
>>
File: both.gif (492 KB, 480x360)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
>>67807776
Pic related. I imagine it would first start off with suspicion, you not exactly appreciating the weird guy in a dark cloak and skull mask spying on your church and me just generally disliking everything to do with people that want the Grail that aren't me. The bro moments could come once convo started.
>>
>>67807775
Also wouldn't being near saber be enough for him to debuff lancer and vice versa
if so this sounds like the worst possible team up
>>
>>67807854
I’d be force to. Geoffroi de Charny, like the other members of the Company of the Star, took an oath to never walk back from combat more than four steps, an oath that was the Company’s downfall at the Battle of Poitier. For Saber to flee of his own volition, without being compelled by a Command Seal, just because Vincent asked him to would be inconsistent with his established character.
>>
>>67807948
Book of Chivalry (I decided to rename this Noble Phantasm to something more fitting) only affects Servants if they fight AGAINST Saber.
>>
>>67807776
Essentially it show's things that aren't meant to be seen. So, it can probably show everything up to servants being concealed, command seals, other Mystic Eyes, All sorts of Mage craft, etc. This can synergize with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to my knowledge.
>>
Who do you see making it to the final stage?
>>
>>67807182
I say you make a build and people can vote whether or not it shows up or not after they see it.
And naturally it would depend on if Lancer actually loses. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who actually WANTS their character to lose, after doing well and getting to the final two of course, and since my decision only affects that character, and not a partner I don't think anyone minds.

Here's a tip on how not to be an asshole, unless you are a Pseudo-Servant, don't unilaterally decide that your team is going to lose the war because it makes your story better.
>>
I think we're missing something important here
how does archer become less of an asshole?
>>
>>67808447
my interacting with a bigger asshole that makes him take a step back
or by having the nun seal his NP indefinetly so he learns humility
>>
File: Chibi_Assasin_FGO.png (151 KB, 600x600)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Hmm, on thinking on what Composite Assassin should do, while just having them hang around the church to see who shows up would be the most sensible option, it would also be kinda boring. I was wondering if they shouldn't try some 400 IQ plans like having one of the assassins pretend to be an master and register one of the assassin as "Hers" at the church, or have a couple of assassins stage a fight so that people think there are multiple assassins, but they are not on the same team and are fighting against each other.
>>
>>67808478
or some good fashioned character development
>>
>>67808641
yawn
>>
>>67807909
cant wait

>>67808115
thx

>>67808394
According to >>67808115 I should be able to tell that the nun has mystic eyes. What do?
>>
>>67808616
How about a fight with Berserker? He is very visible.
>>
>>67808764
if a fight s to break out between the two of you either he sneaks up on you and OS you or he gets destroyed because of his shit stats, there's no in between
>>
>>67804062
Isn't it that if she is dominated in the Pseudo-Servant pairing, she has little to say about how her powers are utilized? Or are the Pseudo'd Servants always able to block stuff like that to some extent?
>>
I’m currently debating with myself on choosing either Pacífica or MoS Hassan for my hero as they both have easy tie ins with the hero’s journey. Hassan has a stupidly obvious “supernatural aid” and Pacífica could have Reyes die and have to take over for him which could be pretty interesting
>>
>>67808918
HEROBAIT BTFO
HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER
>>
>>67808733
It's I'd say you can know she has them, but not what kind. Whether or not you care is again up to you.
I'm a bit distracted at the moment so I'm sorry I can't really keep up with the thread very well. But I'm pretty sure he is overplaying Pure Eyes, they are useful, but not that powerful.
>>
>>67808820
I doubt I'll get murked, thanks to my defenses and Luck. As to make this interesting, I think I'll flee before actually killing Assassin. I'd kill a few copies but their numbers are scary as shit!
>>
>>67808918
Eeeeeh ?! But I have Heroes Journey has my Magus Origin !!
>>
>>67808957
But what if your real Hero's Journey was the friends you made along the way?
>>
>>67808918
>Be selected as Hero
>Become Assassin
>Fight Straysassin in Hassan Duel
>Fuck around with everyone in the war EVEN MORE
I like this idea.
>>
File: overthinking_oglaf.jpg (156 KB, 760x596)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>67808991
>>
>>67808957
Exactly, my true goal was to select somebody completely unqualified to be the the hero!
>>
>>67808939
I don't really know about mystic eyes so I have to rely on you guys for that.

I think he would realize since he is getting turned on when he looks at her eyes and knows she has mystic eyes. I dont think he would care much though. So he might just go for
>One, you have decided you want to bang her bad enough to ignore that the situation around her is kinda suspicious
anyway.
>>
>>67808954
Killing one would probably be enough, it's way to early in the war to reveal the whole 'I'm actually eighty blokes' trick.
>>
>>67808954
honestly you might have fucked up with luck EX
it's kinda wanky as to how it works
servant who have it do not tend to be blessed
>>
>>67809190
"Oh fuck, I just killed a dude! Oh fuck. I didn't mean to! Oh shit. Oh shit. It was self defense! Oh man. Oh god."
>>
>>67808918
>>67808937
>>67808991
>>67809016
Bah ! Magus Origin is separate from Servant influence anyway ! I’ll show Caster I don’t need his Noble Phantasm to have my own Hero’s Journey, that everyone can have their own Journey, and thus that he’s a HACK.
>>
>>67809130
although I think him knowing would change their power dynamic.
>>
>>67809226
And I suppose it's too late to shift numbers despite the fact I haven't yet done anything?
>>
>>67809276
I mean it's not like it's a curse or anything but it's use is really strange
besides with A+ luck you can win a war despite being a little bitch like astolfo
>>
also I''d like to take a moment to dab on the hassans by reminding everyone that you can survive delusional heartbeat if you have high a high enough mana stat
>>
>>67809357
Have A rank or above in any stat will usually allow you to bull some bullshit.
Have EX rank is like free real estate for Deus Ex Machina.
>>
>>67809115
A HACK. YOU’RE A HACK. I’LL SHOW YOU. >:3
>>
File: 1532032305185.jpg (183 KB, 1280x1440)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>67809115
But then surely you SHOULD pick Saber's master?
>>
>>67809416
HE JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK
>>
>>67809357
bro delete this
>>
File: concerned_spudro.png (98 KB, 600x500)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>67809226
>>67809312
Could people give a small rundown on how "lucky" the following characters are in their series/games/whateverthefuck:
>BB
>Saber Toyotomi Hideyoshi
>Saber Venus
>Rider Medb
>Rider Francis Drake
>Rider Cristopher Columbus
>Caster Scherezade
>Caster Xuanzang Sanzang
>Archer Euryale and Assassin Stheno
>Beast II Tiamat
>>
File: enough.png (587 KB, 960x540)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>67809357
>>
>>67809519
Caster xuanzang gets harassed by monsters constantly but does survive because she's always saved by goku
>>
>>67807182
>>67808394
>Magic Circuits
Quantity: A+ 150 (Previously B)
Quality: EX 250 (Previously A)
>Elemental Affinity
Unique: Sun 75 (Previously Water)
>Origin
Element: Sun 50 (Previously Trickery)
>Magecraft
(See Skill Witchcraft (Magecraft) in Servant Section)
>Skills
Cooking 10
Stealth 40 (New Skill)
Martial Arts 65
>Residence
House 25
>Unique
Magic Crest Free
Mystic Eyes of Illusion 85
>Mystic Code
Other/Miscellaneous/Noble Phantasm
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens: Rank D/Anti-Army/Item/Buff (See Noble Phantasm in Servant Section)
Total Points: 900 MP

Lost:
Founding Family 25
>Follower
Blood Relative Friendly/Knowledgeable/Shrewd/Rich 235
>>
>>67810152
I used some fancy names for things here, but they all align with something in the base CYOA.
>Class
Alter Ego (Caster)
>Weapons and Armor
Custom Armor
As Kumi/Amaterasu she wears the outfit Amaterasu wore in CCC
As Amaterasu/Kumi wears nothing and simply covers up with her Tails. (This comes from Amaterasu's CCC original design where she was originaly suposed to be do just that, but was changed becasue it was on the PSP game and they were worried about the rating.)
Weapons
As Kumi/Amaterasu wields a Cleaver, Spear, Khopesh, Scythe, Halberd, Mace, Kukri, Broadsword, and Katana that are Mystic Codes created through Fox's Wedding (Item Construction) in her tails, and uses her Bare Hands to direct her Noble Phantasm.
As Amaterasu/Kumi uses Bare Hands to fight and direct her Noble Phantasm.
>Parameters
STR E +10
END E +10
AGI B 35
MAG A 25
LCK B 0
>Class Skill
Fox's Wedding (Item Construction) B 10
Territory Creation C 0
Breath of the Soul (Self-Replenishment) E 15
>Personal Skills
Golden White Face E (Divinity A) 50
Witchcraft (Magecraft) EX 315
Monsterous Strength E 30
Shapeshift A 55
>Noble Phantasm
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens
Rank EX/Anti-World/Item/Various Effects/380
Total Points: 895 SP
>>
>>67810152
The very top of the Copy/Paste here got cut off

Name: Kumi/Amaterasu
Amaterasu/Kumi
>Appearance
Female
Teenager
Attractive
Inhuman
Short
>Role
Magus
>>
>>67810162
Ok I'm gonna stop you right there
being able to fully use eightfold blessings of amaterasu is way too OP
everyone would have to gang up on you to stand a chance because you'd just stomp otherwise
>>
>>67810309
Do you have a list of everything it does? As far as my sources can tell my, all it does is Revive the dead and unleash big energy blasts.

I realize I sound dismissive by saying "all it does" with an artifact that revives the dead, but it sounds in line with other EX rank Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>67810363
>As far as my sources can tell my, all it does is Revive the dead and unleash big energy blasts.
I mean in addition to letting you use Curses without expending Mana, but it could already do that.
>>
>>67810363
main issue would be that you would be able to use it with basically no mana cost and you'd also be able to bypass magic resistance
and you can do a lot more than just revive the dead. Tamamo went back in time with it
>>
>>67810585
>basically no mana cost
The only thing the wiki says in regards to mana cost is that Curses cost no mana
>you'd also be able to bypass magic resistance. It does say under Tamamo's entry that Witchcraft is more effective against Magic Resistance than normal Magecraft is, so I assume you're confusing Tamamo's abilities with those of her Noble Phantasm. I just assumed it's part of what made her Rank EX, because Rank EX anything lets you break all sorts of rules.
Wiki doesn't say anything about that
>Tamamo went back in time with it
It doesn't say anything about that on the NP page either. But again, looking at Tamamo's page says that after obtaining Amatarasu's power she could do it. My character would only have access to a very small portion of Amaterasu's power to begin with, by the time she had the power to control time she would either be dead, or the war would be over with her either abandoning it or having won.

I think you are reading things wrong. You are attributing powers to Tamamo's NP that either don't exsist or actually belong to Tamamo herself. And I would only have access to one of them, because I bought EX Witchcraft (Magecraft), not Because I bought an EX Noble Phantasm.

From my research the EX version of Tamamo's NP that I bout does 3 things.
1. Let's you use Curses without spending Mana, something the D rank version also did.
2. Revive dead people. This is probably the most contentious because it would let my character revive her dad and get back the points I spent when he died, but let's say that doesn't happen. Either he doesn't get revived or he leaves because he doesn't recognize his daughter with Amaterasu in her. I actually kinda like the second idea because DRAMA.
3. Let's you shoot giant Excalibur-like Sun Lasers. I don't think I need to explain this one anymore.
I think think that level of bullshit is in line with an EX level NP, but if you disagree I am more than willing to hear you out.
>>
>>67810832
Maybe i'm exagerating
But I really think that raising the dead is just one of the effect and not the full extent
>>
>>67811006
Well if there are more effects than the three I listed, then I don't know about them, so neither does my character, and if my character can't use them do they really matter?
>>
So to get myself back to form writefagging-wise, I'm writing Nanaya visiting the church with his Servant and talking it out with Damien and Eva. Who did we decide to be Nanaya's Servant? In fact, I'd appreciate a list of Master-Servant pairs, because it seems opinions change quite a bit between threads.
>>
>>67811179
rider ashoka
but the guy dissapeared from the face of the earth
>>
>>67811179
>because it seems opinions change quite a bit between threads.

I'm not 100% sure on everyone, but here is what I know

Saber and Vincent (Hero-Bait)
Lancer and Kumi (Fox Girl)
Archer and Greta (Witch Girl)
Pseudo-Beserker (Does he have a name?) Solo
Psudeo-Ruler/Avenger Eva (Solo)
Mind of Steel Priest Damien (Solo)
Mind of Steel assassin Hassan-i-Sabbah (Arvio) (Solo)
Stray Servant: Assassin Composite Hassan-i-Sabbah (Solo)

I don't know for sure who Rider is (I think it's Ashoka) or who his Master is.
>>
>>67811334
I'm the master of Rider, but Rider's player dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
File: powerlevel threads.jpg (113 KB, 700x700)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
The strongest characters are likable protagonists, Y/N?
>>
>>67811334
>>67811381
I just remembered Caster and his master. However they left so little impression on me I can't think of a pithy title and can only like to their profiles.
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/67675592/#67692791
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/67704087/#q67720844

>>67811439
But people root for antagonists too, because "likable protagonists" are "boring."
>>
>>67811468
You hurt me
>>
>>67811503
I'm mainly talking about your master. You left a big impression for how crap your NP is.
>>
Bros can lancer get a good ending?
>>
>>67811531
What qualifies as a "good ending" for him?
>>
File: he dumped luck.gif (1.9 MB, 320x180)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>67811531
He can job at the finale instead of jobbing midway, does that count?
>>
>>67811334
I haven't given a name to the Berserker because I want him to be a local dude. The thing is, I don't know where the hell we are.
>>
>>67811581
paris
>>
>>67811581
Probably Japan since Fox Girl's family is one of the Founding Families and there's been talk of making me and Hero Bait be part of the Founding Families.
>>
>>67811581
Detroit
>>
>>67811468
>>67811525
Understandable, have a nice day.
>>
>>67811595
>>67811623
>>67811634
Thanks guys.
>>
>>67811651
My character is also a local, so a name that sounds like it comes from the same place as someone named "Eva."
>>
>>67811503
>>67811636
Are y'all going to the church too? I wanna know cuz I'm gonna write an interlude for everyone who hasn't made one yet so I can compile them all in the 4th War pastebin and get back to the 3rd War for a bit.
>>
>>67811669
Paris that way saber (1st form, restrained potential)
gets a fame boost and isn't utterly BTFO by litteraly everyone
>>
>>67811689
Paris is way too big and busy, even at night, no way.
>>
>>67811714
you have plenty of places where you can fight away from peoples eyes like the catacumbs or the boulogne woods
>>
>>67811669
Clearly you're just named after Evangelion if the war's taking place in Japan.

>>67811689
We can just assume that his current stats are after receiving the fame boost. The real problem with Paris is how big (and thus crowded with magi) it is. The war has to take place in an unimportant location without a lot of other magi.
>>
>>67811714
I actually like that. It’ll make things interesting
>>
>>67809519
Saber Venus appears only for a very briet time to decide how lucky she is.
Francis Drake have terrible luck mostly because she got Shinji as a master and is the first to fight MC. She was suppose to be a pretty powerful servant but in practice she jobs like gilgamesh.
>>
>>67811750
That would make my job very hard :(
>>
>>67811740
>>67811750
I will not write a story in Paris, there are too many complications. You will lose a writer if the war is set there.

>>67811749
>The war has to take place in an unimportant location without a lot of other magi.
Actually, maybe you won't care if I stop writing because you clearly haven't read what I've already written about the setting the war is taking place in.

Here is the relevant bit of conversation where Eva is explaining things to Damien
>"Listen, you're only here for a short time, so I don't expect you to know this, but in this city, the barrier between the Reverse Side of The World and the Human Side is weak. VERY weak. Weird things happen here, things people outside the city laugh off as hoaxes and people inside the city have learned to not talk about. The Church, the Mage's Association, and more have studied this place and none can figure out WHY. People with strong connections to the Reverse Side of the World are drawn here, and while few have them open, nearly everyone in this city has a couple magic circuits inside them. The Science Lab at the collage the Church is on can double as an Alchemy lab with just a few extra bits of equipment. The tailor we're going to, despite not being a magus themselves, sees order from them from around the world because their clothes make excellent mystic codes. People know that if the hospital couldn't heal their problem they can come to me at the church. The list goes on, but the point is, yes they'll probably recognize me. And no, it won't matter if they do."
>>
>>67811468
damn, so people are rooting for me?
truly amazing, how could such a (((humble))) and (((totally-not-an-unlikable-dick))) have people (((not))) rooting for you is a mystery
>>
>>67811789
My bad, that detail slipped my mind. Are there any other details in the city we should take into account when picking a location?
>>
>>67811789
just have it in a random french town then
>>
Just have it be in some fictional french shithole that's close to Paris. Plenty of seclusion and you can go hide in the city if you wanna.
>>
>>67811439
Not always, in particular for these reason sometimes they have to use the power of friendship to deal with the antagonist.
>>
File: foldable_cross.jpg (11 KB, 277x182)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I, with the powers invested in me through this hat, do declare that the war shall be set in Strasbourg. A cool ass place with a huge international importance due to EU, and yet not all that busy. Also right next to Germany.

Thus my name will then be Thomas Lambert and my cousin is Quentin Lambert.
>>67811740
>Catacumbs
>Not catacombs
Hot

I'll (try) to hit the hay now, so someone should make another thread when this hits page nine.
>>
>>67811828
That was the only thing I wrote, I was just trying to write a reason why the point total was so high and people were so strong in this war.

>>67811833
>>67811848
I'm fine with it being in a smaller french city, as long as it is small enough that there are places to fight at night that won't cause a huge commotion. and don't require plot contrivance to get people to.
>>
lets do it in austria fuck france
>>
>>67811556
dunno incarnation maybe?
>>
>>67811899
no hitler
>>
>>67810152
>>67810162
>>67810180
>>67810832

Does anyone else have an opinion about this? I thought I'd post it in the next thread too, since this one is starting to fall off, but if everyone weighed in now I won't have to.
>>
>>67811677
Yeah. It likely wouldn't be the first thing they did (Juan doesn't give that much of a shit about the Church, as long as they stay out of his way) but he'd at least do the courtesy of upholding the tradition of announcing himself to the Overseer.
>>
File: foldable_cross.gif (3.17 MB, 320x210)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>>67811874
And here is a display of the validity of my amazing hat's authority.
>>
>>67811985
then couldn't you just call?
that's what rin did
>>
>>67811905
Incarnation requires winning, and there are a lot of other servants that have cooler stories. I mean, if you want to win you at least need an actual name. Or a reason why you don't have one. As it is teams like us and team Caster are mid-bosses for teams with more interesting stories like team Saber or AvengeRuler.

That's why I made the Amaterasu thing, to spice up my story. Even if I don't get to continue in the war beyond your death, it's still a better ending than "and then after Lancer died the Fox Girl died to, or went to the church to forfeit, and her family never reached the Root causing the Fox Spirit to come and take everything."
>>
>>67812040
>Incarnation requires winning
or the grail blowing up
>>
>>67811995
Oh, yeah, sure. But they're a pretty traditional minor Mage family with two eyes firmly on their familial prestige. I mean, for a couple hundred years they kept buying their way at massive expense into the Clocktower rather than being there on any kind of merit, just to try and feel more important than they are. To say they have a bad case of keeping up with the Joneses would be an understatement.

Their (or, at least, Juan's) pride demands nothing less than a face to face meeting, even if he personally expects to be fed up with the man of the cloth before he's even set foot on the church grounds. He can actively dislike the Church as an institution and as people, and still want to be seen to be being an exemplary mage by going through all the motions and giving them all due respect (even if the respect is utterly insincere and put-on).

As for actual phones or computers, operating electronics is nowhere to be seen on his sheet.
>>
>>67812541
>As for actual phones or computers, operating electronics is nowhere to be seen on his sheet.
I'm aware there's magitech alternatives, like Tokiomi's printing-press fax machine, but i'm just reminding people how backwards they are with regards to mundane advances.
They are going to struggle to operate landlines and radios, let alone anything newer than that.
>>
>>67811952
I think it’s fine, but we all know that I have a preference for overpowered builds, so my opinion may be biased.
>>
New thread, move over whenever >>67813425
>>
>>67813538
You forgot to put /fcyoag/ in the Subject field.
>>
>>67813663
I'm sorry, it was my first time. Next time I'll leave it to someone more experienced.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.