[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: for you.jpg (260 KB, 565x800)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Everybody:
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait, you're better than this
• Stay on topic

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your blog/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Bumping:
• Bumping your request is entirely optional, but should only be done 24 hours after the request was posted or your last bump.
• You do not need to wait for this limit to expire from one thread to another. Post your request in the new thread rather than bumping cross-thread.

>Anchoring:
• Artists or requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/

Previous Thread: >>67186625
>>
File: Anchor.jpg (19 KB, 250x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>67216333
Anchor Post
>>
File: 1562901873399.png (2.19 MB, 1434x1166)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting a lizardman gunslinger BBEG
>the lizard he's based on is a gila monster, sporting the same bumpy skin and black/orange color scheme
>has the general physique and large size of the lizardman in the top left pic
>clothing is based on the Arizona ranger pictured in the bottom left, though his clothing would look a bit more ragged and would sport a more 'tribal' version of it
>he would be wielding the revolver on the bottom right, though the spikes on the revolver would be bone instead of metal, and it would have a more arcane appearance
Outside of that, go nuts with the pose and any other details you can think of!
>>
File: commissar ref.png (859 KB, 1328x1088)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
so I'm playing the commissar in an only war game. Runs with a group of rough riders that ride bikes mostly (he uses a kettenkrad)

He has a bionic arm (which has a shotgun installed in it) that serves as his sword arm. If I could get him smoking a cigar with his bionic arm exposed due to the coat arm being basically destroyed that'd be nice.
>>
>>67216333
Catfolk request: now with 60% less request!

She is Madame Felicity also known as the Smiling Tiger in her glory days a decently infamous thief and brigand in her time, then a brothel owner, and now travelling again as she was ousted for her previous crimes.

She is styled after a Chartreux cat, about chest-height against a normal person, and generally looks like she's smiling in a smug, condescending way. She wears a fancy hooded shawl, and a rapier and dagger at her waist. Generally rich and well-made clothing.

Thank you a whole bunch in advance!
>>
File: 1562367485196.jpg (42 KB, 647x744)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Requesting a lithe pigfolk assassin sneaking into a noble's home
>>
File: Aum Request.png (1.24 MB, 1344x857)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Requesting my Albino Kenku Monk boi. Would prefer in the pose and outfit in the picture, but since I'm not paying you could technically draw him doing just about anything and I'd be happy.
>>
File: Corrine_human_bust.png (1.67 MB, 1920x1941)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting my girl Corrine to be hiding behind a tree within a snowy forest (artistic liberty for her winter outfit) a bit wounded and trembling as she's trying to reload a Winchester rifle, while in the distance behind the tree is the silhouette of a hairy gaunt humanoid monster with yellow eyes and long talon-like claws. And as she's in a partial shift out of fear, have her ears pointed, nails and canines elongated, and the whites of her eyes to be black, with the right eye being yellow, and if the left one is shown, then have it be red.
>>
File: nervous energy.jpg (418 KB, 1000x1000)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>67216333
Requesting these aasimar twin sisters relaxing out of their armor after a hard-won battle. The paladin is serious but content, and the cleric is anxious and shy. Thank you.
>>
>>67216607
This but more or less as OR intends.
>>
File: reference3.png (333 KB, 869x554)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting my burnt-out acolyte now back-alley doctor rogue trying to smoke and drink at the same time.
>>
>>67216636
Thanks.
>>
File: Konrad request.png (755 KB, 894x503)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>67216333
>>67199579
Requesting a portrait for an NPC that my party has taken a liking to, a 17 year old Fiendlock named Konrad.
1.) General face and hair. Hair is dark, skin is pale, eyes are blue.
2.) He wears a leather jerkin like this, but in black.
3.) His travel cloak.
Everything else is up to artist interpretation. Thank you in advance if any drawfriend decides to pick this up!
>>
File: Mul.jpg (648 KB, 2896x2896)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
Can i get a female Mul hauling her drunk dwarf father out of a pub
>>
File: fire and ice.png (906 KB, 1498x681)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
Requesting a two-headed dragontaur, the right half being a fiery red, the left half an icy blue. They wear armor that is split down the middle, the right half ornate, with red cloth decorating it, the left half simpler, with furs and blue clothes under the metal.
>>
File: cillizel.png (1.26 MB, 1080x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting my warlock:

She has dirty bandages on her face, with some blood stains. She has white hair and her face is basically the one in the reference image. She wears a long blue dress under a cloak, both stained by dirt in the bottem. She has some leather straps above her dress aswell, and in her waist there is a belt with a dagger and a book, both in the reference image. She also has some bandages in her hands and feet, almost everywhere that shows skin.

If you can and want please draw her pet, the flying blob of meat (gibbering orblet) in the reference image, have fun with it, it is just a ball of eyes, teeth and meat.

Also if you want you can draw the jet black man in the background, maybe as her shadow or something.
>>
File: bawa.png (248 KB, 375x456)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>67216333

requesting a jawa mechanic that doesn't use the generic jawa robes but uses a jumpsuit and a welding mask
>>
File: dedalo.jpg (209 KB, 1280x824)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>67216333
requesting my wizard NPC
>>
File: dorf.png (8 KB, 372x291)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Dwarf with mithral shirt, brown leggings, tall black boots (of haste), belt of giant strength, two magic axes, black hair and beard in two braids, angry-looking, longbow on his back, gauntlets of dexterity, wearing a headband (of intellect) and also wearing an amulet of health. I don't know what these magic items look like so do your own thing. Otherwise he looks like pic related. Also any advice on how to suck less at pixel art, would be appreciated.
>>
File: 20190709_062046.jpg (2.79 MB, 5312x2988)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
Requesting a tabaxi rogue sneaking out of her prison cell.
>>
>>67216855

That looks pretty good for that scale to me. If it's more detailed you want, try making 2x2 blocks for each pixel you have and then refining it.
>>
File: well hot dog.png (147 KB, 305x267)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>67212051
>>67216198
Wow, I don't check the thread for one day and I get two completes. I never expected that.
>>67212051
I love that pose. Are you going to color the drawing? I'm not asking you to. I just wanted to try my hand at shading, and if you were going to work on it more I wouldn't want to butt in on your creative vision. Seriously good work on the pose and clothing.
>>67216198
Strangely enough, her nemesis IS day-drinking. But in all seriousness, this is fantastic. Do you have a version with just the line art saved? Like I said above, I wanted to try my hand at shading; I wanna start giving back in this thread. Also, please respond to confirm whether or not Weremole on deviantart is you. I still want to send you a few dollarydoos.

You both did a fantastic job and I'm glad you considered me. Big thumbs up. Although I'm gonna get weird looks from my group for comissioning big tiddy elf fanart.
>>
File: depeche.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Hello /tg/ drawfags, i wanted to request a future superhero character i'm going to play, the thing is that i don't know what he should look like, but at least i know his powers (still havent figured out a backstory yet also).

I based his powers from 2 songs, "Enjoy the Silence" from Depeche Mode and "I Just Died In Your Arms" from Cutting Crew. He has 2 powers basically:
-the first one is that he can shoot his fingers, they don't do damage when they hit something, instead they grow arms (one arm per finger if this is not clear enough). And yes, he loses the fingers he shoots (but the grown arms have all fingers in them). The fingers regrow after some time and the arms diseappear at the same rate (they kinda wilt).
-The second power is that he has mouths in his palms (yeah, kinda like that one naruto character), and one mouth work as a portal to the other palms, and that also work on the arms grown by his finger shooting.

So basically he can use his mouth portal hands and arm growing projectile fingers to scout things, think with portals, give things momentum and shoot them out of the other mouth portals, make a simple periscope by putting his arm up and look through the other hand, throw grenades and shoot people with weird angles (still figuring out if he is going to be a murdery hero or a gadget tangle'em hero), shoot himself and have extra arms until he has 10 arms and 2 weird arms without fingers, he can shoot the arms to make a rope out of arms, shoot people and then keep punching them with arms attached to them, grapple people by shooting them a bunch with growy arms and a bunch of other shit i'll probably think during game.
Yeah it is weird but i wanted something weird with options, he isn't even supposed to be super strong or anything. And yeah, you can be really creative with it, if you want the arms and mouth to look a certain way i'm fine with it, you can even make his superhero symbol.
>>
File: luizinho.jpg (23 KB, 350x386)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Hi there, i would like to make a request: A Green Skinned goblin kid (Pathfinder style...sorta, i dont Picture him with those red eyes) with a slingshot and ragged clothes (As he is a friend of the players and follows them in their quests, i dont picture him as a nasty or scary goblin). He is a kid/teen goblin but still helps killing enemies , so, no need to make him childish (even tho he has a childish personality sometimes). Thanks!
>>
Requesting my Corvid Corax Loremaster (aka wereraven nerd) from a changing breeds game I just got into.

Funny, the OP trips happen to be my favourite number

Besides what is shown here, try to make him seem as trashy, dirty and low class as possible, sort of scummy and shifty ya know?
And make the garand Klaive look a little more mystical, and if you're willing to go the extra mile, add a little Corvus mark to most his things (they're all talismans more or less)
>>
>>67216900
that's a good idea anon thanks. Might do that soon for a lot of my parties, I've done like 5 of my different campaigns so far, where I'm either running or as a player.
>>
File: Cggggggge.png (1 MB, 1130x868)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting a human fighter for my group's lower magic human based campaign.

Thanks to any drawfags for looking, and thank you for your hard work. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.
>>
File: jawamechanic.png (223 KB, 1634x1164)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>67216772
hope it gets the idea of beign a jawa
>>
>>67217135
yup, that's perfect, thanks
>>
Requesting a picture/bust of my vampire wizard from our Curse of Strahd campaign. The focus should be on how scary she looks- undeathly pallor, monstrous features, long fangs, pointed ears and black-scleraed eyes. Her expression, meanwhile, is warm and friendly, if slightly awkward/nervous.
Bonus: A speech bubble reading "I'm not *that* frightening, am I?"
>>
File: Luka Ref Sheet.png (334 KB, 1168x840)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Just trying to get Luka drawn, just going at it.
>>
>>67217268
I've seen this reference image so many times with so many different requests that i just have to ask.
How is your campaign going?
>>
File: 1562909604171.png (11 KB, 848x336)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>67216855
This was quick and I'm out of practice, but don't be afraid to shade and dither. I tried to stay faithful to your original for the most part here.
>>
>>67217455
I actually hate those pants. I'd redo it for you, but gotta leave my PC.
>>
could i get farseer taldeer in a wedding dress
>>
Would a kind anon be willing to draw my aasimar battlemaster fighter ship captain? He's a former dancer obsessed with beauty and flowers. He dresses with peacock feather accents and is a very fabulous dude.
>>
File: request for anon by anon.png (1.24 MB, 1600x800)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>67217635
oh shit, I'm sorry
>>
File: Sir Andrei and Sir Rabe.png (1.25 MB, 1883x865)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting two tired dusty knights travelling down the road.
Pic related are their individual colours/heraldry and some potential references for armour etc
>>
File: HumanCleric.png (700 KB, 720x960)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
Requesting a human cleric with a very positive attitude. He's short but tough. He strives to be the savior to others that his home village never got.
>>
File: Bossk.png (1011 KB, 720x800)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
Turn Bossk into a cute human girl
>>
File: Psion Guardian ref.png (2.74 MB, 1524x1636)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
Requesting a Psion Voidwalker Guardian for a D&Destiny game wearing the helm and armor set on the right. Pose could be something simple like hovering or standing with weapon in hand.

forgive the shittiness of the ref image

Please and thank you drawfriends
>>
File: ref image.png (3.18 MB, 2100x1500)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>67216333
Greetings drawfriends,
I'm requesting my vampire paladin
the armour on the right is the sort of style I was looking for but with the helmet in the top left instead, doesn't have to be all finely engraved or fancy like, if possible on the armour could the padded clothes underneath be a combo of white and gold?
the image in the middle is roughly the pose I'd like
the sword on the bottom is the weapon I'd like him wielding
and the picture in the bottom left is mainly for the head/face which is what I want him to look like
also if it isn't a hassle/can be done could the helmet be under an arm, if not on his head is fine, if this seems too much to ask thats cool
>>
File: req.png (5.03 MB, 2809x2179)
5.03 MB
5.03 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting a Dark Angel Company Champion in milanese-style power armor with a great bascinet like helmet and power lance. The 'base' of the armor is a MK 7 torso, MK 4 legs, a single large MK 7 pauldron, and custom legs, helm, and demipauldron.

The left side of the body is more heavily reinforced, bearing the full pauldron going down to the elbow and having a slightly larger and more flared gauntlet. The right side meanwhile has a "power spaulder" as I could best call it providing light armor on the right flank. It also has a similar flared gauntlet, but is not as large. The elbows are protected by 'knightly' looking flared couters.

The cuirass is a typical MK 7 assembly, but the abdomen is covered by a plackart overlapping with the breastplate similar to the image on the left. The groin is then protected by six 'tasset' plates, two on the front, one on each flank, and then two on the arse.

The helm is just like the pictured helmet, found it from an old drawthread of an idea for a power armor bascinet helmet.
>>
>>67216607
This but they're naked and the cleric is blushing and hiding her tiddys while the paladin is just chilling, boobys out
>>
>>67218635
This, but actually exactly how OR wanted it
>>
>>67218635
>>67218682
neither will get done since OR is posting with a delivery they already got from BigM.
>>
My request is for an Assyrian inspired Muscle Wizard with a cone hat w/ crescent moon, winged staff, curled beard. The muscle wizards’ “magic missile” spell effect appears as small stone cones on his finger tips, shaped much like Bugles corn snacks. This is based on my habit of eating Bugles corn snacks on game night. Thank you drawfags. An artist in my gaming group started and never finished it.
>>
>>67216607
Requesting this, but them getting raped by an Ogre.
>>
>>67218875
Fuck off
>>
File: 1561869908145.png (115 KB, 782x883)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>67216378
anchoring
>>
File: 1562288590248.png (1.19 MB, 1054x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting my axe-wielding paladin of the silver flame, Farah Bellanova Iodin (FBI).
1,2,4&5: General equipment references, open to interpretation.
3: holy symbol/motif.
I can provide more details if needed or wanted. Thanks in advance drawfriends.
>>
File: Lich Prince.jpg (214 KB, 1302x1116)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
I would like to request a Lich for one of my games. The request is in the pic but the white parts of his clothing is red instead of white and his skull is a parchment white with sharp canines and he has a small, blue stone imbedded in the forehead and glowing. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Backstory here, he's a formerly just Firstborn prince that knew he was dying of a disease and decided to extend his life through Arcane Magic and turned himself into the undead. It worked and he's been the "prince" ever since. The kingdom would never allow the undead to lead them and decided that the Secondborn son was to become king and his family has been a co-regency with the Lich Prince. The bag of bones still has a lot of love for his brother/family and they were both ok with the arrangement.
>>
I don’t object to the multiple requests from the same Requestors in this thread it’s that these greedy cunts don’t even try to hide it.
>>
File: HelmiteHermit.jpg (287 KB, 1223x1075)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
If anyone feels up for it, I'm requesting this pragmatic cleric of Helm.

1: General attire and stance sans the greatsword. The tabard doesn't need fancy embroidery, if it's in color, then the cloak and tabard should be red.

2: Expression, hair color and facial details.

3: A holy symbol of Helm literally worn as the right-handed gauntlet instead of the bracer.

4: And last but not least a closed helmet held under the left arm instead of the arm resting on a sword pommel.
>>
>>67216333
I'd like to request my Tzimisce vampire's war form (Zulo). Basically this mixed with a xenomorph, with a more slender build and shorter claws. More streamlined overall with less protrudy bits and more segmented bone plating.

Bonus And Entirely Not Required: A quick sketch of a bow made out of sinew and bone. I'd like it separate from the Zulo sketch because I'm like a session away from getting that ability, but awhile longer from getting Body Armory (make weapons out of your biomass).

Once I do though, oh man. No one's gonna expect getting 360 noscoped by a tyranid.
>>
File: chaplin reaper.jpg (807 KB, 2340x1123)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
I requested this Warhammer 40K Space Marine Chaplin firing a bolter like the Grim Reaper from GI Joe issue #43 January 1986 by Mike Zeck. The drawfag never finished and I am requesting a drawfriend to complete the request. thank you my fags.
>>
File: koku.png (979 KB, 1674x1658)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting pic related (right) but with normal human proportions, also instead of that thing covering his mouth make a colorful scarf, like absurdly colorful taking into account he's a ninja, something like having many colors would be nice, or with some weird pattern like flowers, etc, your call. Pose whatever you like. Weapon on his hip. Hair like left if possible, right looks like pompadour.

Also he has a light scar (not very noticeable) in his mouth in form of X like his lips were stiched.

Left was what I've been using so far.
>>
>>67216378
Anchoring
>>
File: Corgi WIP.jpg (153 KB, 1000x1000)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>67216378
Anchoring the Fireball Doggo.
>>
File: dr luuv request.png (538 KB, 942x751)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
I want to request a Neimodian male doctor/interrogator/torturer, he is bluish grey and yonger than all the neimodians we see in the movies. He is tall and thin, looks almost weak but he always manages to keep his posture. He is always driking coffee and carries with him a medical backpack with all the suplies he needs including a repulsor gurney. He wear a white shirt (kinda like what han wears underneath his coat), dark pants and a brown heavy trenchcoat with the akira pill on the back (with the whole "good for health bad for education" thing) that he uses to carry even more supplies and he sports a tribal tattoo on the left side of his face (kinda in the style of mike tyson's but bigger).
If you wanna draw him doing some pose or in a scene you can draw him healing someone with the force or with stimpack, just standing up drinking coffee and looking tires, torturing someone with some drugs and an interrogator droid helping, or just make something up you think would look cool. I made a hero forge figure and painted over in photoshop (and added some stuff like the tattoo and the lines on the eyes) his eyes don't look that slanted, it is just the only option i had for eyes that were kinda similar.
The image on the left is just an inspiration for the overall shape and feel of a young neimodian
>>
>>67217369
Bretty gud. Being a vampire is Suffering.
>>
File: drawing request.png (179 KB, 588x230)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>67216333
Request is in the link below, pretty self explanatory. If the censoring is not enough, please let me know.
https://imgur.com/grfsrLD
Is the request itself.

https://imgur.com/a/B8GmGWf
Is where i got the originals from. Nothing horrible, she's just not wearing a shirt.

Both are wizards i will be testing soon ingame.
>>
File: Drogan.png (437 KB, 800x1200)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
Tried shading the Samurai. I can't quite figure out how do I go about so many small, shiny surfaces.
>>
File: The Final Confrontation.png (790 KB, 1416x672)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>67216333
Repostan.
The group has been planning for a few weeks to confront the BBEG using the element of surprise to storm the citadel, and I was planning to keep it light and reveal Maero Ash-heart in her pajamas enjoying a late morning in her spooky evil throne room as they burst in.

If anyone would like to draw a huge skull-faced beastling in silly PJs, maybe a cup of joe that says #1 Boss or something, that'd be cool. Spooky evil throne room optional. Cheers.
>>
File: BOF_Ifreet.jpg (87 KB, 520x360)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Reposting for a fresh water themed demonlord in a underground lake.

Thank you for taking it, draw-Anon.
>>
File: Jarlic.png (23 KB, 338x454)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>67216333
requesting my Human ranger for a Ravnica campaign
He is a Ranger from the Selesnya conclave, he wields a longbow and a short bow. He bears the symbol of his guild in his breastplate
Thank you in advantace
>>
>>67222371
*shortsword
>>
>>67222371
Jarlic more like Garlic
>>
File: Gamma World Bear.png (865 KB, 826x655)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>67216333
Requesting a character from Gamma World, a mutant bear techno-barbarian. He's got a blend of classic style armor, cybernetics, a battle axe and a minigun. He's more ursine than overly anthropomorphic, but just humanoid enough to handle equipment and armor.
>>
File: navyseal.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Requesting a wise older guard captain with a crossbow, I imagine his face looking like this.
>>
>>67222371
>Selesnya Conclave

Is this the symbol m8?
>>
File: gnoll.png (3.98 MB, 2467x2000)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
/r/ing a Gnoll fighter
>>
>>67223078
Not him but that's the one.
>>
>>67223086

As an artfag This is the perfect level of detail in a request. Not too much not too little. I’ll try to take it next week so keep posting m8
>>
>>67223122

Thx m8 it should have been included in OR, Ya?
>>
File: Elf_concept1.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>67216333
Requesting a female Elf huntress with vegetation clothing, a stone dagger, some vials of poison, and a bow with arrows that lack arrowheads, just sharpened wooden tips. Also give her a bit more of a snout, as this concept sketch is in the uncanny valley with how strangely flat and human/ape-like the face is, not really screaming large sapient Indri, nor Prosimians in general.
>>
>>67216333
Requesting a slender ogre-faced spiderfolk on stilts.
Nerubian body type, with six legs on long metal stilts and two arms. He use a pike and/or javelins.
He's a bit goofy but he's also and mostly unsettling and weird.
>>
>>67223048
At work right now but i'll try to do it at night if not already Taken, Saw it last thread and wanted to do it but was drswimg the chatolic cardinal and Jawa mechanic
>>
>>67223404
Take your time! I appreciate your interest.
>>
>>67216607
This, but the normal request, minus add-ons made by retarded anons.
>>
Anyone feel like drawing a tauran with a greatsword or north african lizard man?

I am trying to get the last of my friends characters done
>>
File: Wizard Raccoon.jpg (27 KB, 640x338)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>67216333
This little guy, but as a mighty and powerful wizard!
>>
File: VrakDraft.png (3.69 MB, 4503x3000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>67216378
>>
>>67223151
OR here, sorry about that it’s my first request in a long time. I’ll edit for the next thread
>>
>>67222371
>>67223970
>Doesn't request super often.
>Reference has/is an attempt at drawing it so the artist has a clear idea of what you're aiming for.
>Not a super long description.
No worries, you're golden. Just gotta remember that there's always a chance that someone who'd otherwise draw your thing might not be familiar with the franchise, no matter how popular.
>>
File: raccoon wizard.jpg (172 KB, 640x338)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>67223689

Bit of a joke fill, I just needed to art something to blow off some steam. Feel free to re-request if you wanted more than an edit, I don't mind.
>>
>>67222371
how is this template called?
>>
>>67224161
OR, this was a silly request. Is all good.
>>
Requesting this guy with a mish mash of 1-3AD armour for a world traveler vibe, a falchion with a spiked hand guard, and his right arm a fantasy prosthetic up to the shoulder
>>
>>67220844
I hope doggo is continued
>>
Requesting a stand for my campaign that creates Florida Man. It sits around reading a newspaper, and when someone states a wish or desire, it turns the paper around to reveal the whacky headline they must fulfill in order to achieve their wish. Appearance is entirely up to the artist.
>>
File: operative.jpg (137 KB, 600x700)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Requesting a pale young man in neck-to-toe black, boots and gloves included, and a long white coat over that. He has short black hair and is wearing dark round goggles. If possible I'd like to have him sitting casually or in an otherwise harmless-looking pose, looking at the viewer with a faint smile, please.
>>
>>67224151

I’m a bit older than the average here and I routinely have to look up references. Please include them requestors don’t assume everyone is a fan of your favorite of tabletop gaming IP.
>>
Requesting a picture of your average every day skeleton. Holding a dismembered human hand,
the hand has been made to be flipping off the bird at a cat.
>>
bumping to avoid thread falling off board
>>
File: Brain Pop.png (595 KB, 877x629)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
Make them 40k Warhammer related.
>>
Requesting a Gun Elemental from the Elemental Plane of gun
>>
>>67223824
Which drawfriend is doing this one? I like their style
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (320 KB, 1032x1311)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>67216333
Could someone draw a jetpack rig meant to hook up to someone's exoskeleton? Meant for space use as well as terrestrial urban use by bounty hunters. Chunky and utilitarian, with some space for modification and personalisation, otherwise completely up to you.
>>
File: Rage Dragon.jpg (86 KB, 927x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Requesting a more steed-like Rage Dragon. Maybe with a saddle.
>>
File: Achaemenid muscles.jpg (257 KB, 555x850)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>67218755
>>
>>67216333
Requesting her in a battle pose looking fierce
>>
>>67227170
This but she is just chilling, boobys out
>>
>>67227186
This, but not that, instead do what OR wanted
>>
>>67227170
Done.
>>
>>67227291
Based
>>
>>67227232
No I want to see her tiddys
>>
>>67227122
Not OR, but that looks pretty cool
>>
>>67227532
Then pay someone to draw her with her titties out
>>
>>67227558
>do as I say, not as I do
>>
>>67227558
This is a request thread
>>
>>67227595
I'm not out here begging for titty pics of other people's OCs
>>
>>67227639
>My begging is different
>>
>>67227664
I'm not begging period, I'm a drawfag looking for something interesting to draw
>>
>>67227678
Then pick something or kick rocks
>>
>>67227678
rrrright
>>
>>67227703
Alright I'll draw her with her titties out for you
>>
>>67227744
Sure you will

YAWN
>>
>>67227122

OR here and that’s BAD ASS! Can’t wait to show it to the lads next week!
>>
File: Beggingforporn.png (3 KB, 509x326)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>67227762
Here you go, hope you enjoy
>>
File: Neudaiz.png (729 KB, 720x1280)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
Playing a Homebrew setting based around interplanetary travel, where my PC comes from a mostly low tech backwater planet whose people have focused their culture and values around their spiritual side which has led to a natural affinity for magic.

She resembles the girl on the top left in terms of face and hair. Her body type is that of the bottom right, typically wearing a slightly less loose outfit resembling that of the top right. Lastly, she wields a staff like the girl on the bottom left.
>>
>>67227855
Lame, request is still open
>>
>>67227869
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request.
Follow the fucking rules
>>
>>67227919
>Arguing with a shitposter
>>
>>67227919
Your rules are imaginary bullshit that are unenforceable
>>
>>67227869
Smh, can't even follow thread rules properly
>>
>>67227919
>>67227970
I'm following the rule about ignoring bait
>>
>>67227664
I mean, asking for nsfw art that isn't even for a traditional game is off topic as fuck for this board.
>>
>>67228001
>Buh-buh-but it was bait guys, I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>67228028
Are you stupid or what I'm saying >>67227855 is bait and I'm ignoring it and leaving my request >>67227186 open
>>
>>67228044
It's pretty obviously a fill you disgusting entitled poorfag
>>
In all seriousness, should we be reporting these two back-and-forth idiots? I've read the rules but I'm still not completely clear on where the reportable line is drawn.
>>
God damn I just wanted my character drawn in a fighting pose what the fuck is your collective problem?
>>
>>67228059
Nope it's bait you moron
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (41 KB, 600x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>67228044
>Baitfag complaining about people baiting him
>>
>>67228061
Yes, trolling is reportable and off-topic requests are reportable.
>>
>>67228061
Posts are in poor quality and trolling outside of /b/
>>
>>67228075
Post your work then retard.

>>67228107
Announcing a report is also reportable
>>
>>67228107
>off-topic requests

You have no way to know that a given request has no basis in /tg/ given the immense variety of the types of games and groups out there.
>>
>>67228061
Drawthread rules aren't techinically board rules, so I don't know what that would accomplish?
>>
>>67228116
Most of these requests gotta go then. Seriously low quality.
>>
>>67228124
absolutely nothing

its just the gear group shaking their e-peens
>>
>>67228149
Take your boogeyman and fuck off.
>>
>>67228149
who?
>>
>>67228207
>>67228180
you know who you are
>>
>>67228251
Literally who?
>>
>>67228027
>that isn't even for a traditional game

burden of proof is on you for that one
>>
>>67228119
Where did I announce a report? Telling someone rules is not reportable.
>>67228120
It's nsfw. The fill could literally get you banned. How is that on-topic? Mods also don't have to prove shit. This isn't a court of law, it's 4chan.
>>
>>67228318
>4chan threads are courtrooms that have to rely on evidence and proof
We all know what you're doing kid
>>
>your request has to be your character from an actual game

its this attitude that turned this from a draw thread to a 'please do a free commission' thread

all a request has to be is relevant to /tg/ and /tg/ interests, not for an irl game. if you want your current character drawn, commission someone.
>>
>>67228363
yeah, we can totally see what you're doing buckaroo
>>
And why are you guys still arguing with shitposters still?
>>
>>67228367
I didn't say it did. I said the guy who's obviously just trolling some random guy and asking for tits on a blue board is a cunt.
>>
>>67228358
>It's nsfw. The fill could literally get you banned.
That's the artist's problem not mine. Lewd makes NSFW deliveries all the time and just links offsite for them. Are you new or just a prude?

>How is that on-topic?
Dumb question, the character is /tg/ related and is a drawing request.
>>
>>67228367
Eh, I just request character portraits for upcoming games, if I it doesn't get done it's no sweat off my back.

I'm all for paying artists for work, and based on how good a request is done, I may toss them 10 bucks, but I'm not gonna spend upwards of 50 dollars on character art
>>
>>67228367
Well no, poorfag entitlement did that.

There are still requests that are /tg/ related but they're usually memes, which poorfags also ruined by spamming their shitty characters into meme material.
>>
>>67228363

seeing you clear as day buddy pal-pal
>>
>>67228422
Nobody here is worth more than $30 anyway except when BigM or crom come through.
>>
>>67228422
you deserve nothing
>>
>>67228442
No idea here is worth filling for free.
>>
>>67228462
Then don't deliver on anything here. Not an artist? Then pipe down.
>>
>>67228451
Never said I did lol, no need to be so hostile.
>>
ITT: ideasfags and requestfags try to tell artists how and what to deliver on as if they hold any power
>>
>>67228413
Yeah, and the drawfag who made the juggling guy literally censored the dick with a leaf bible-style and linked it through imgur and got banned. Same shit has happened to shotanon. Fuck off.
>>
>>67228478
Begging is against site rules. Go be fat and gay somewhere else.
>>
>>67228518
>guy who draws child porn is the same as drawing lewds of adult characters

this guy
>>
>>67228063
Sorry your request got targeted by the shitters. Cute character though, I like the art done by Nervess.
>>
>>67228442
This retard is poor
>>
>>67216333
Requesting a magitech Elf gunner girl. Guidelines in picture, exact designs are up to you. More optional stuff in spoilers. Thanks.

So I'm not quite sure what a 'gatling lantern' looks like, the GM said it was a 'holy lantern behind a trio of mirrored chambers that spin and catch the light', but whether that's like a modern gatling gun with a lantern instead of ammo or something more esoteric, I'm not sure.
Her order is basically a group of holy warriors that fight against the rising darkness using the light as its weapon. She was stolen as a child like all its members so she wouldn't know anything but the order and is wholly dedicated to it, but is starting to question things, like how she views the other mortals now that she's fighting alongside them, what she will do if she doesn't have to fight anymore, how relationships work, etc.
And I don't know whether to fall into the trope of boyish DFC elf, or go for a thicker / muscular build. Normally I wouldn't think much about physique, but another player is hitting on her for some reason and I'm not sure what she should look like under her robes.
>>
>>67228738
I too want to see the elf with a gatling laser
>>
File: Request.png (1.64 MB, 1863x941)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
Requesting my secretly evil fairy character for an upcoming game. I don't really have any poses or anything in mind so whoever decides to fill this has artistic freedom to do whatever, be it poses or even little trinkets/parts of the outfit and hair. My concept of her is pretty loose, and the reference picture is only there to serve as a guide post than a firm idea.

And in case anyone cares about some info about her as a character or anything like that. She's immature, whimsical as all fairies typically are, envious of others and has an obsession with freedom. This stems from her creation by a pagan god that used her like a servitor, lacking a sense of "self". That is, until that god was murdered, and now finally finding sentience she realizes that she was a prisoner of the worst kind, the kind that doesn't even realize they were imprisoned to begin with. Now, wanting to exercise her freedom, she obsesses over controlling everything and everyone around her, both directly and indirectly. She'll try and coerce the party through innocent suggestions into doing her bidding, and hopefully use the band of fools she'll travel with to ascend to godhood to avoid any potential of being enslaved by other gods again.
>>
>>67228773
T-thanks.
>>
File: Mordecai.png (1.26 MB, 1366x832)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Requesting my Wild Magic Sorcerer Mordecai. Thanks to any interested artist.
>>
>>67213895

Thanks bud. You did the succubus farmer drawing for me and my group loved it.
>>
File: panda.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
draw a homeless panda begging for free things on the side of the road
>>
File: Spectra-Small.png (449 KB, 680x945)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Requesting this gargoyle girl trying to order a drink at a tavern from a terrified barkeep.
>>
File: Jino.png (924 KB, 1280x720)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
Requesting my lazy Japanese noble sword-fighter. He looks younger than the guy in the ref; like mid-20s. He uses a sword hidden in his umbrella and a war fan.
>>
>>67229427
All pandas are homeless.
>>
>>67229664
that's not true, most live in zoos
>>
File: CyberpukCop.png (285 KB, 590x600)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
Requesting the Sargent of our special crimes unit
>>
10 minutes on MS paint making the costume I had in mind.

Requesting my character for a Mutants & Masterminds game, still haven't decided on her superhero name however. Tactile Telekinesis + Energy Blades/Field/Bolts are her powers, but she can only use one or the other at a time.
>>
File: sketch1562984941271.png (256 KB, 1080x1920)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>67219900
I'm starting this. Prepare to wait a century for completion
>>
>>67219900
One question actually, does he have any flesh remaining? If so where
>>
>>67231482
I'll admit that I'm not OR, but if he doesn't respond or care, then a blackened mummified skin look could be rad and isn't often done.
>>
File: duergard.png (1.21 MB, 1297x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>67216333
requesting a duergar blood hunter in a brigandine plate set with a rapier, undercut braid and a tied off beard, thanks
>>
File: bold.png (4 KB, 213x237)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Requesting a cutebold surveying a blasted-out hellscape wasteland (that was once /tg/).
>>
Fuck off with this possum shit and trying to see OC tits
>>
>>67232133
The possum thing was funny ONCE, as a troll of the "gib me titz" people. And like all things, run into the ground.
>>
>>67232203
It wasn't funny then and isn't now.
>>
>>67216378
Posting lineart for trickery domain cleric. Dunno where OR went but this is still WIP.
>>
>>67232133
...wait what possum shit I don't see any on the thread
>>
>>67232224
still here, was waiting on the anchor!
>>
File: metaursus.png (491 KB, 2400x1500)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>67223048
>>67223404
Just a fast delivery dude, hope it gets the idea
>>
>>67232708
That's rad!
>>
>>67232708
Is this the sequel to Have-a-Sketch Bro? (Wonder where he went?)
>>
File: fourteen chandras.png (3.28 MB, 1868x750)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
Requesting someone edit every single Chandra into a single image
larger versions can be found here https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Chandra_Nalaar#In-game_references
>>
Thread bump.
>>
>>67216542
Bumping my request
>>
>>67217846
24 hour bump
>>
File: 1562721668076.png (853 KB, 1936x2065)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>67216378

Anchoring the Viking Lad
>>
>>67217273
Bump
>>
File: naori1.png (1.47 MB, 1456x696)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>67216378
Anchoring in the hopes that the drawfag who was working on a bunch of requests is still around
>>
File: sketch1563006935014.png (509 KB, 1080x1920)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>67219900
Will crop when I'm not on my phone.. one day
>>
>>67218621
Das Bump
>>
>>67227122

Very nicely done! Do u have this image not cut off or is it a WiP?
>>
>>67169941
Don’t know if you’re still here lurking about, but I’m working on this one, lemme know if you’re around.
>>
>>67219144
Bumping FBI
>>
File: Arianna.png (1.76 MB, 1120x1304)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
First time requester,requesting a Field/combat medic. The features would be the image number 3 clothes, image number 2 facial features (hair and face), as for details the black suitcase and the face mask below image number 1. A heavy crossbow on her back and a sickle like image number 5.

Background's TL:DR: A professor teached her how to be a doctor using animals first, one day with her best friend alone(it doesn't end well), later with her own parents(thanks to the experience from the last death, it ends well) and now she travels testing theories on the field since alive subjects are the best subjects.
>>
Bump.
>>
Bump
>>
File: rac attac.png (217 KB, 600x811)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>67223689
>>
File: rac attac2.png (111 KB, 800x599)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>67238754

and bonus doodle
>>
File: 1562721810542.png (658 KB, 1836x2177)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>67216378
anchoring barbarian gal
>>
>>67223058
Bumping the wise guard captain
>>
>>67216727
>>
File: selesnya.png (1.12 MB, 1108x1300)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>67222371
>>
>>67239034
>dat background change though...
not OR just sayin'
love your pieces lewd
>>
File: In the house of Light.jpg (556 KB, 1521x1092)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>67228738
Light of the Emperor shine from my eyes - ensure the alien surely dies.
>>
>>67238754
I think I remember that signature: Are you the REDACTED Scottish Dutchman or yonder requests?
>>
>>67239329

No sir.

I post my art under the name Kookri but I've been fairly inactive lately.
>>
>>67239328
>no minigun elf
Boo
>>
>>67239498
The request was for a lantern, so lantern was delivered.
>>
>>67239498
You got minigun bear though.
>>
>>67220696
Bump
>>
>>67239607
can never have enough miniguns
>>
>>67239034
OR here, thanks dude, the pet looks enourmous and that is great cause she just learned how to make it get bigger (and she now rides on it, so you basically watched the last session lol)
This is great, i love the dress and all the leather armor aswell, this is just too perfect
>>
File: plantreq.png (573 KB, 606x800)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>67216333

Some threads back a happier version (or somesuch) of a plant lady was requested. Don't know if OR is still around, but I did a thing and might as well post it..
>>
>>67218429
Bumping
>>
>>67223404
Think I might have said thanks when the last thread was basically dead, but thank you for the Catholic cardinal, he turned out great.
>>
>>67239328
I'm the OR, it came out a little different than I expected, but I like it. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>67231482
I'm a patient person.
>>67231533
Not really he's almost all bone.
>>67234685
Looks nice, drawfriend. Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I was at work for several hours.
>>
>>67221385
>>
>>67228810
Bump.
>>
File: 10548847.jpg (21 KB, 498x456)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Requesting a large, imposing dragon freezing in place during his monthly rampage through a village because he felt an earthquake and is deathly scared of them despite being able to fly.
Also it's a really small earthquake, the kind that wouldn't even make a cup fall over
>>
>>67243304
lewd never letting us down
>>
>>67223612
may as well bump
we play again tomorrow
>>
I like the pace of these threads. About 3-4 days of life. A lot of pretty quick and pretty good fills. Not as much sperging about other people's requests. Shit's nice bros.
>>
>>67244404
Stick around a while, it gets worse.
>>
>>67244404
It's only that way because I assume the vocal minority (aka, the ones always shitting the thread) got banned earlier today. Let's pray for that to be the case.
>>
Requesting a minutaur monk, in basic monk clothing with a lantern and incense burner on his hips with a necklace burnt into his chest. Roughly 65 years old and grizzled looking with the bull nose ring and wrapped hands. He has. Gentle but imposing look about himself. Something like the Pathfinder minutaur.
>>
>>67217455
>>67217496
REALLY nice work, anon. Yeah I feel like even basic shading / differentiation really makes it better. I think I make things too dark, and don't do shading / highlighting based on light direction like I should.

I'll have to redo, then scale up and do more detail for slightly "larger" pixel art. Thanks anon you've reinspired me.
>>
>>67243429

Yeah I like the double entendres and innuendo over the straight up porno.
>>
>>67244404
2 days is about the maximum thread life for these. A few years ago that would have been true.
>>
File: Distra.png (1.14 MB, 1504x1351)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>67235356
Fellow drawfag here. Just thought I'd drop some advice in regards to colors and some others things to make your pics look clearer.
>>
>>67245235
Oh for sure, it’s definitely in rough sketch mode right now, gonna be cleaning up and adding color and value differences, but thank you for the advice.
>>
>>67245235

Not him, but that's helpful, thank you very much and keep doing God's work.
>>
File: 51_25.jpg (139 KB, 638x825)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>67210718
Delivery. Sorry for taking a few days, just made the first version of my game public and I had to make sure that was taken care of first
>>
>>67245649
BRUH
>>
>>67245649
I both do and don't want to know what kind of campaign he's gonna be used in
>>
>>67245649
"I killed fiddy men wid this swing!"
"Yes, I'm sure you-"
CLUNK
>>
Requesting this character as a teenage midshipman (back when she still had both her arms).
I'd like it to show her enjoying her new feeling of authority, being technically able to give orders and doing so with great enthusiasm.
Alternatively, show her struggling to get to grips with the charts and instruments involved with real-space navigation.
>>
>>67242270
>>67242270
>I'm the OR, it came out a little different than I expected, but I like it. Thanks for your time.
How appreciative...
>>
>>67246195
Stop trying to cause drama where there isn't any.
>>
>>67238754
Souz?
>>
>>67245554
>>67246262
MODS please, help out
>>
>>67216985
>>
>>67246262
You got deleted the first time for a reason, stop.

>>67246381
That's not Souz.
>>
>>67246402
seething tranny

>>67246421
I love this, really filled with character.
>>
>>67246421
OR here, thanks lewd, i was thinking more of a cute kinda delivery but this really works (i probably should have used a different image aswell), this is him in his battle mode, energetic and exited, so it is still great.
>>
>>67246421
This guy reminds me of a Battletoad, and I mean that in a nice way
>>
>>67239172
Thanks a lot anon! Very nice piece!!
>>
File: oops.jpg (52 KB, 237x350)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>67246526
Alright.
>>67235303
Nah sorry, I just ran out space on my paper.
>>
>>67246436
Is souz dead?
>>
>>67246831
OR here, you are god's gift lewd, thanks so much i can't even handle you
>>
>>67246831
>>67246421
Nice. I'll probably use this guy soon too.
>>
>>67243304
This is freaking DOPE. With one tiny quibble. She has black hair.

I'm in love with this. And that line is going into the book.
>>
>>67247571
>>67243304

aaand her skin is darker.

Fuck me i love this.
>>
File: for ref.png (20 KB, 297x985)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>67216333
>>67227122
>>67246831
>>67246421

To lewdanon:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is raising her arms mockingly to her chest level while grinning confidently. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>67247602
Yikes
>>
>>67247602
Target requesting is shitty. Some artists hate the pressure and it's a slippery slope to drawthreads where almost every request is demanding a specific drawfag do it, which would crowd out new talent ever popping up.
>>
>>67247630
He does this every time. I'm positive it's just for the (You)s at this point.
>>
>>67245649
Hope to see more of your works! Also is there a site where I can see the progress of your games?
>>
File: group.png (203 KB, 1691x753)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Hey guys, this is my Ravnica Group.
If you guys like one or more characters, my players would be so happy to see them in proper artwork. Thanks a lot and good work!
>>
>>67247981
https://arakokragame.blogspot.com/
The site is still SFW until more updates, but the game itself definitely isn't.
>>
>>67248180
this looks like pedo-trash to me
>>
>>67232112
Bump for this survivor.
>>
>>67230046
Bumping
>>
>>67248180
Are the requests you're taking going into the game?
>>
File: ServentofYogsorenth.png (752 KB, 1822x1016)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>67216333
/req/ my reluctant fiend pact warlock.

Human male in his late teens, just old enough that he is starting to grow a stubble patchy beard. Has light brown bedraggled shoulder length hair, and brown eyes. Wears simple looking travel clothes and a tattered cloak, he doesn't like/want to stand out.

He was forced to make a pact with the fiend Yog'sorenth in order to be his vessel among the mortals but was saved by the Clergy of Aaldir before the ritual was complete. But Yog'sorenth is a part of him now and fills his dreams with visions of death and mutilation of the worst kind. So he tries his best not to sleep and when he does it is usually short and fitful.

If he uses his powers Yog'sorenth has a chance to temporarily take control of his body and is likely to attack anyone nearby. The only counter devised so far is small talismans he has crafted that protects the holder from Yog'sorenth.
>>
Why isn't there a separate anchor post for requests? I'm too fucking lazy to sift this thread for decent shit to draw.
>>
>>67248628
Literally the OP.
>>
>>67248628
Many requests quote the OP, and most non-requests don't.
>>
>>67248628

Uh... wouldn't drawing a "decent" picture take a lot more effort than scrolling though the thread?
>>
>>67248628
literally look through the OP mentions or just look at the top of the thread, the beggining is always filled with requests
>>
>>67248856
>Wow, why aren't you willing to do [somewhat tedious task], when you're willing to do [higher-effort task that you enjoy].
Same reason I enjoy GMing for my group but not scrubbing floors?
I mean, the other anons are right that the OP works pretty well for that, but your argument's dumb as hell.
>>
File: character print.jpg (367 KB, 2107x1144)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
Anyone want to draw a quick sketch of my goth gf wizard girl. Mostly based visually of of the librarian from Hilda. I just want a sketch of something very similar to her plus a big wide hat like the Miriel picture and big circular wireframe glasses
>>
>>67248954
>the librarian from Hilda
Top tier. I was watching that with my sister and the librarian is hella cute.
>>
>>67248924

Jeeze, I only asked that because I was honestly baffled. If scrolling through posts was as tedious for me as cleaning, I wouldn't visit this site at all!
>>
Anybody got the deviantart, tumblr or twitter from lewdanon or mouseanon?
>>
>>67249152
I bookmarked Lewdanons Mega link
https://mega.nz/#F!H99m3IhY!SbpRVp2fghX8OABqHX5yOg
>>
File: LimekillerEDITFINAL.png (1.66 MB, 744x1052)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>67216930
Took it upon myself to edit it in accordance with what I imagined. Still, the base artwork was great. Thank you.
>>
File: Ref.png (1.52 MB, 1147x812)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>67216333
This is a bit of a dumb one, but requesting a bear on all fours holding a wizard's magic staff in their mouth.
Optional but not required is the staff tip glowing/shooting off magic/flames. As is a worried/confused looking wizard in the distance.
>>
>>67249182
does they update it or someone else, cause it doesn't seem to have some of the latest requests
>>
>>67248628
Draw sentient dice running away from a DM
>>
Requesting a Chaos Spawn Psuedo Dragon
>>
File: dex starr.png (1.05 MB, 1069x947)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>67216333
Cute-youthful dancer boy, 20 Y.O. more or less

He has a messy medium-lenght brown hairstyle, green eyes

He usually wears a jingle anklet. I have no idea how to describe the kind of clothes he wears, so I'll send two pics that more or less give off his clothes style.

He has the cutest vulptex ever (the fox from the Star Wars movie) and, if possible, it'd be nice to see both of them together, dancing or anything like that

Thanks in advance
>>
>>67216930
Yeah, I'm that guy and glad you like it. Unfortunately I've closed my bussiness for health reasons and I've yet to figure out any way for you to compensate me for tax reasons.Maybe books from a wishlist? I dunno...
>>
I need a gnome jojo posing. Follow your heart.
>>
>>67249548
My heart says "don't draw that"
>>
File: gris 2.jpg (90 KB, 960x1280)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>67249548
this gnome
>>
>>67247602
>heresy of the most vile sort
>a commissary of the imperial guard commissariat engaging in such heresy
>an officer wearing sergeant stripes
>>
File: 006.jpg (74 KB, 700x586)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
A tiefling girl with blue skin dressed in this style and armed with a black katana with a longsword style cross hilt. Her hair and face are mostly the same as in the picture. She has very short 'snub' horns with rounded tips and has a cold 'take no prisoners' attitude.
>>
>>67218621
Bump duo
>>
>>67250272
*Could I please get a

Sorry I was being a bit rude there.

The character is a major npc in a 5e game I'm putting together about rival sword schools in notJapan, and she's the star pupil of one of the major schools.
>>
>>67250301
Uh
>>
>>67250322
what's the matter dubs?
>>
>>67250349
Just a weird thing to get spergy about
>>
>>67250367
Spergy?

I just don't want to be rude. I'm not flying off the handle or anything.
>>
>>67250376
>>67250367
>>67250349
>>67250322
>>67250301
>>67250272
crazy samefag trying to kill the thread lol
>>
>>67250463
Great job not giving him what he wanted.
>>
>>67250476
Np, m8
>>
>>67250463
>People actually think that posting their request in the middle of the early-thread avalanche during slow drawfag hours on a weekend increases their odds, and try to spam the thread to ending just to do so.
kek
>>
File: screen shot (2).png (17 KB, 455x257)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>67250463
>>67250476
whatever dude, you guys are paranoid
>>
>>67250536
>>67250512
>>67250476
>>67250463
the irony here probably slips past you guys, doesn't it?
>>
>>67250548
I literally didn't post until the thread was already at bump limit. It does not affect the speed at which th thread falls off the board anymore.
>>
>>67250548
>Np, m8
This was obviously sarcasm directly making fun of said irony.
>>
>>67249582
That's fair
>>
File: Desert Crow Marine.png (792 KB, 1080x1920)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
This native American themed space marine holding whatever enemy of the Imperium you favor by the hair and brandishing a knife. Add xeno scalps around his belt as trophies of hid past exploits. Eldar and tau preferred.
>>
File: 1544718729982.png (1.07 MB, 764x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>67251063
>>
>>67251087
Very nice, but my guys have a southwest flavor, this guy looks more pacific northwest.
>>
>>67248856
>>67249018
You imply drawfags don't have ideas of their own/can't find ideas elsewhere so to draw when, de facto, it's just what we do for fun, to come here and draw something for others. People like lewd don't even have a blog, and yet has been delivering since 2012 because, well, it's fun. That mentality of yours was what drove many great drawfags away, the entitlement to think your request is a work of art in some way or another. It was even the topic of the Discord shitpost last year, which was fun af to watch unfold even if I don't agree with their ways, keeping in mind a lot of those artists were also regulars delivering in this thread and after the fact simply vanished because the shitpost ended up changing nothing.

It's to the best interest of both parties that the thread gets organized, but way more so of requesters since the work delivered here shouldn't be free to begin with, and many artists indeed make a living out of doing the same thing with a paywall (BigM, Cromwaits, Absinthe, Ramen, etc).

The fact at matter here is that drawfags are indeed at a position of power. You can look at all the other drawthreads and you'll notice none of them have as high of a delivery/request rate as ours, and still there is a surplus of requesters pissy about minute things. And since both parties are doing this for fun, why the fuck would drawfags come here in the first place if it wasn't fun? That you think it's our problem to sift through all this trash will have the lot of us go away and draw something else instead of doing such menial work.

In sum, if you want your request delivered it's in your best interest to report shit on the thread, to make your requests concise and appealing, to not be entitled to a delivery and to not be a dick/shitposter. It's something so basic I wouldn't think I'd have to post it in a 18+ site, and that's the same thing several others have said in the past.

The way you type is also befitting of reddit, please go back.
>>
>>67251153
>>67251153
>>67251153

New bred

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.