[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: CR.jpg (13 KB, 300x300)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Usual anon seems to either be late or not showing tonight. Get in here faggots, let's get started with our weekly bitching session.
>>
>>67213229
okay
>>
I think the only reason I find Dani attractive is because she reminds me of my mom
>>
WATCH game ranch
>>
if not for the purposes of a game, do you think these characters would have beau in their lives?
>>
>>67213229
OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
1/∞ - Sam
2 - Laura
3 - Matt, Travis
5 - Liam
6 - Marisha
7 - Ashley
999999 - Talespin
>>
>>67213229
>Got cucked out of potentially Beau and Fjord deaths because Matt forgot you can't disengage from sentinel

Feels bad man.
>>
>>67213291
They wouldn't be together at all. I don't think you could even call these characters friends, they constantly mistrust and lie to each other
>>
>>67213291
I reckon if they weren't constrained to a game party the group would have fractured long ago.
>Fjord and Beau, possibly Caduceus
>Caleb and Nott
>Molly, Yasha and Jester
>>
>>67213302
if ashley gets that many points off for being an npc travis should to
>>
>>67213277
Both are super dense objects that suck on everything?
>>
>>67213302
What dropped Liam so low?
>>
>>67213286
this actually kinda surprised me. i wasn't ready
>>
Prolonged dungeon crawl with a rest between each room ended an a cut-scene to remove ashley from the game. Was wondering why there were dragging their asses.
>>
>>67213291
I truly believe Beau would have been left behind after the circus arc because she's a huge abrasive asshole and after Molly died Caleb and thus, Nott, would have just gone on about their business leaving the other three to rot.

No, I don't believe the characters would have gotten this far together.
>>
>>67213340
being a rules lawyer and arguably the worst if it wasn't for marisha being... herself, and talispin being a cheating asshole
>>
Saw the preview tweet and thought someone died. Recap indicates Yasha got mindcontrolled or some shit. ...I Think you guys jaded me and I don't like it
>>
>>67213277
I think they've overplayed her gag about revealing the conspiracy chart and "Flipping out." If she only did it like, once or twice unexpectedly it'd have been funny.
>>
Dropped the show 20 episodes ago. Did anything actually significant change with the characters?
>>
>>67213302
1. Laura
2. Travis/Matt/Liam
3. Marisha
4. Ashley/Nott
5. Taliesin
>>
File: massacred.gif (3.62 MB, 480x265)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>67213324
if they weren't constrained to a game, molly would still be alive...
>>
is Laura pregnant again
>>
>>67213370
If anything this game needs more rules lawyers. Would have gotten us 2 kills 2 weeks ago if they pointed out the correct rules for sentinel or the fear save
>>
File: 1561944247562.gif (290 KB, 500x677)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
>>67213380
>Real names
>Nott
>>
>>67213380
>Nott
>Nott/Sam being that low anyway
>>
>>67213229
>>
>>67213418
Shut the fuck up Mugi
>>
File: anime.jpg (94 KB, 620x465)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>67213418
>>
Has anything come of Tali blatantly fucking cheating last session? Or is it all thrown under the rug?

I fucking know the answer but let me believe that people called him out somewhere besides an anonymous image board.
>>
>>67213401
I'm of the opinion that Nott is the only character that isn't at least 50% their player
>>67213415
Nott has done fuck all the last few eps but be a loud obnoxious nuisance
>>
>>67213451
No, Matt even mentioned that Talesin is still one of his best friends on twitter and stuff
>>
>>67213451
is there a list of all the times hes cheated somewhere? im not that attentive
>>
>>67213451
He got a fat check from WotC and they're now including the pink cow's art in official material.
>>
>>67213418
Fuck that, I prefer actually being able to have an honest discussion to lining up to blow the cast.
>>
>>67213451
Honestly to be honest talisiesin is so bad at the game i'm not sure he was actually capable of cheating since that'd require him to know how something works
>>
>>67213436
>>
>>67213451
I want Matt to start double checking all his spells on his phone.

I bet this faggot even switches what spells he has prepared but we'd never know
>>
>>67213489
don't be fooled man
>>
>>67213472
Are you saying that Matt actually knows it was cheating?
>>
Who's ready for some MELTY BRAIN
>>
File: 1366106155310.jpg (331 KB, 410x800)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>67213418
Never been there, never will.
>>
I go to a signing and get everyone except Liams autograph. Laura and Travis happen to be sitting together during this session and I'll make an observation about the surroundings that gives them both a sensible chuckle. Politely I move along and go about my business.

Hours later, I've got my con swag and I'm at a local restaurant and Laura walks in. Her eyes brush past me. She doesn't recognize me at all. I don't expect her to, that would be unreasonable. After I finish eating I notice her pleading with the waiter and what I assume is the manager. She left her wallet at home and is trying to convince them she is trying to contact her husband to bring the money. They don't do digital or credit. Cash only. The manager seems irritated so I step in and offer to pay. Laura asks me why and I say "I'm a fan. You've given me hundreds of hours of entertainment." She smiles...nervously.

After the bill is settled I assure her that I wasn't stalking her and it was truly a coincidence. She offers to pay me back if I would just follow her to the hotel. We make small talk and I get her to giggle a few times. I let her know I was a fan since Shin-chan and she does the voice for me. I laugh, thank her and she touches me on the arm. I feel myself blush as we get to the hotel.

I'm so in disbelief she actually touched me in a way that implied I was more than just a fan, I'm silent in the elevator. "Oh, come on anon we're almost there" she says, "Don't clam up now. Remember, yes and, not no but". I blurt out "No, but..." and she laughs again. A deep throaty laugh, that she's so good at doing.

"Just through here, darling!" she says while doing an exaggerated wink. I gulp and enter the room she opened easily. Hotel keycards are simple work for someone who travels as much as Laura Bailey. "Make yourself comfortable anon. I'll go freshen up. You know, you're quite handsome. Most of our fans are overweight women or balding autistics. "
>>
>>67213508
no this was unrelated. I doubt anyone besides autistis on 4chan cares about accuracy over the game over entertainment factor
>>
>>67213494
>I bet this faggot even switches what spells he has prepared but we'd never know
>Implying Doormatt would ever call them out on this

>>67213508
Does he know? Yes. Will he ever do anything about it? No.
>>
>>67213470
>stole a drunks alcohol
>expect them not to be a loud obnoxious nuisance
>>
File: Lizard Green.png (2.72 MB, 1200x1496)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
Does anyone want to help me figure out a character I've been trying to build for a while. I really want to play a Lizardfolk, and I'm trying to figure out what class "feels" the best with it. I think they're cool both RP-wise and mechanically, even though there are some oddities like how the Bite is Str-based but the Natural Armor makes me want to be Dex-based, and the lack of either of those as a stat boost means that anything martial is going to lag in accuracy for a little bit. I have a couple of similar backstories:
>Backstory A (For Moon Druid or Open Hand Monk)
Aspiring apex predator with a strong belief in might-makes-right but also that change is an essential part of nature and stagnancy/complacency is what drives creatures to extinction. He's now traveling to broaden his horizons and evolve into the perfect form of himself.
>Backstory B (For Gloomstalker Ranger or Scout Rogue)
Minion of the Yuan-Ti who trained him to understand Humanity in order to go on a diplomatic mission to unite their people against the hated Couatl. Naturally he has been lied to and he's a vanguard to locate weaknesses in Human society for the Yuan-Ti to infiltrate, but he legitimately thinks he's there to forge kinship between Scaled Ones and Smoothskins.
>Backstory C (For Light Cleric or Sun Soul Monk)
Acolyte to Jazirian the World Serpent and pupil of the Couatls. Spiritually uplifted and enlightened to understand a wider range of emotions than his kind is used to, he seeks to unite Scaled Ones and Smoothskins against their mutual enemy of Dragonkind. His radiant/fire abilities manifest as draconic breath, usually charging from the base of his tail like Godzilla.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

Chance that the punishment isn't over and random encounters on their way home make shit even harder for them.
>>
>>67213518
My throat dries at the implication. Laura just admitted I'm attractive. I'm in her hotel room. She's freshening up. What do I do? Is this actually about to happen? I don't know what to think. I try to dry my palms on my pantslegs and try to work saliva back into my mouth

She steps out of the bathroom wearing a nightie. "Oh, you're so nervous. It's quite the sight. Don't worry, Mommy will make it all better."

"Don't tease him anymore. He's already stiff as a rock." I pull my eyes away from Laura to see Travis standing in the doorway of the bathroom wearing an open robe with nothing under it. "He actually thought he had a chance. Poor kid." Travis walks over to Laura, as she laughs in my face placing his hands on her shoulders. "She's mine, little anon." They begin.

Hours go by, the shock hasn't worn off. Eyes are sore, cheeks hot, and damp. "You're still here? Most of them run off the second I emerge in my robe. Get out kid." Laura laughs as Travis chastises me. Voice raspy, I say "My money."

"That's what you waited for? HAHA!" His bellowing laughs echo strongly. "Oh, Travis look! His pants. I think he came as much as I did!" This time they laugh in harmony. Travis stands up and saunters to his wallet, Laura sits up in bed, exposing her full swollen motherly bosom to me and notices how shyly I look away and asks "Did you really think you had a chance with me? Look at my man. Look at yourself. All I did was laugh at a few of your jokes. I barely grazed your arm. You thought I wanted you? You're pathetic."

Travis tosses some assorted bills at me, I collect them, my belongings and start to leave. "Oh, and Anon. No one is going to believe you. Keep your damn mouth shut. For your own good."
>>
>>67213451
Was only half paying attention last week. Did he automatically roll 25+ for his saves and max-out each heal?
>>
>>67213513
LET'S GET MELTY
>>
>>67213530
what the fuck are you doing faggot. Nobody cares
>>
>>67213229
a new cr thread on /tg/? great birthday present!
>>
>>67213525
>People don't know about Orion
>>
>>67213530
A lot of my trouble is that I can't quite pin down what I want him to do in combat.
The Cleric was the first version I drafted because I like the wide spell list and the Cleric class in general, additional spell options from the Domain, and being able to both buff and blast. But that leaves very little to do physically, and fights seem like they're best served with just "Bless + Spiritual Weapon + Dodge".
Druid kind of rectifies that with Wild Shape, but then the buffing options are limited and I feel like I can't prepare as wide a selection of spells as I would like. I could see some synergy with the Natural Armor and any scaly beast I turn into.
When it comes to being helpful in combat and being a physical paragon I turned to Monk, which the Bite attack helps with, but with no Dex boost I worry that overall damage output will be pathetic. And the type of Monk is up in the air too, Open Hand is useful for messing with battle but (inspired by the Light Cleric) I really like the option of Burning Hands with the Sun Soul Monk.
Then on a different tack I took a look at Ranger because of the Con and Wis and I think the Gloomstalker fits the flavor well, but similar to the Monk I think that the lack of Dex makes both the AC and to-hit too low. And if I boost Dex immediately then Sharpshooter is so far off.
Ranger inspired me to look at Scout Rogue to be godly with all wilderness skills, but apart from an extra point of AC I feel like it's wasting the Lizardfolk's racial abiliites.

So what should I DO? I feel like a lot of these are close to what I want, but nothing's quite right. Am I underestimating certain classes, or overestimating the effectiveness of others?
>>
>>67213528
Yes, that makes their character an annoyance for being a rampant alcoholic
>>
File: 1561853819910.gif (2.06 MB, 624x335)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB GIF
>>67213451
Well, at the very least some of the cultists on the subreddit actually called out Talespin for "power gaming" in the comments of a couple threads so there's that.

Also it's nice to be back with you anons, missed you last week.
>>
>>67213559
>>67213528
doesnt nott have an infinite flask or something?
>>
>>67213470
Sam is an insecure drunk who see himself as a worthless ugly goblin and the only good things in his life are his spouse and children.

It's like you didn't even watch his between the sheets interview or listen to any of the no work all boring podcast
>>
>>67213573
...Why are you here if you haven't been watching?
>>
>>67213573
yea, and laura's character stole it and didn't give it back until last episode.
>>
>>67213573
yes, laura stole it for a couple of sessions and Nott was annoying as fuck during that time
>>
>>67213588
you gonna answer the question or not, faggot?
>>67213594
thanks
>>
>>67213559
>not blaming laura for this
>blaming Sam for working with what he was given
>>
>Beyond shit now charging for an encounter builder that's been available for free for years

>>67213554
Orion was kicked for a lot of reasons. And these days Talespin is so ingrained into the CR brand that they can't do anything to punish him for rampant cheating. Short of flashing his dick on stream, he can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>67213606
Working with what you're given is not the same as hamfisting the same gag every time your character talks
>>
Sam be blessed.
>>
File: 1554279073328.jpg (34 KB, 402x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>You're going to need all the dicking I can give.
Thank you Sam, thank you.
>>
>>67213606
>"blaming" anyone for having a fun interaction of character traits: Jester being well-meaning but intrusive and obnoxious and Nott being obsessive and frazzled
I really don't understand what was pissing anyone off, both of them were roleplaying character interactions. It's not like the group was doing anything important, that whole dungeon crawl was shit.
>>
I still like Talespin even if he cheated
>>
>>67213513
>>67213543
I got an idea
I'm going to...
umm.
Uhh...
No that won't work
You know what I'll just cheat hard
>>
>>
>>67213606
>>67213637
I don't think you morons understand that just because it makes sense that a character is doing something doesn't make it any less unbearable.
>>
>>67213554
Good. Let that AIDS riddled faggot be forgotten.
>>
>Sam brap posting
>>
>>67213652
He's great outside of combat. He's the opposite of marisha, except marisha still manages to be annoying in combat.
>>
>>67213666
What was "unbearable" about it?
>>
>>67213637
>implying JESTER would care about a functioning alcoholic

she grew up in a whorehouse tavern, lad. That's not roleplaying, Sam was roleplaying. Laura was being a nosy busybody. Jester wouldn't care. Keep in mind she's a TRICKSTER cleric. She wouldn't steal a flask to help someone she would do it for teh lulz. Maybe you should play try playing the game so you can learn the difference between roleplaying an self insertion?
>>
HEE HEE
>>
>>67213678
Last week Marisha wasn't overly terrible during combat, while Talespin was the literally the worst
>>
>>67213542
Had two concentration spells up at once (Bless and Holy Weapon) which helped the pcs do shit they wouldn't have been able to, and deal enough damage to the boss to finish him off early. Then he *conveniently* remembered he couldn't have two concentration spells up at once when Yasha was brained washed and she attacked with bless up.

It's pretty autistic sounding after writing it out but damn did it piss me off since it dramatically changed the outcome.
>>
>that glimpse of laura cleavage
>>
If this DnD thing doesn't work out, can we make sure Sam gets a weekly show at the very least? Just him doing Sam things?
>>
>>67213666
You know you can just ignore the shit you don't like Satan
>>
>>67213678
i find marisha far less annoying in combat aside from the fact that she gets upset every time an enemy makes a save as though she can't stun enemies 4 times in a single turn
>>
>>67213637
It's not in character for Jester, it's Laura trying to police everyone's behavior at the table. Watch her, monsters are people too, no heavy shit allowed, just dick jokes, animals for fucking days.
>>
>>67213687
i think this guy just has something about drunks. Probably grew up in an alcoholic family
>>
>>67213707
I mean, all work no play got greenlit for a season 3 I think
>>
>>67213700
She was actually more than tolerable. Dare I say, I actually enjoyed watching her.
>>
>>67213692
>I know someone's character better than the person playing
You haven't been paying close attention, have you? We still don't know Jester's motivations, Laura's been playing a very long game. Charlatan background, don't forget.
>>
>>67213712
>just pre-emptively don't watch the show when your spidey-sense detects someone about to be annoying
>>
File: blown out udderly.jpg (86 KB, 500x562)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>MVP of nearly every combat and every episode
>you guys are mad always
>marisha doesn't even know you exist
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>67213536
Chance that the Bright Queen orders their immediate arrest upon being informed about their failure and the entire military barracks turns on them and they are forced to fight their way out - dragging their bloody and broken friends northwards.
>>
>>67213700
>>67213714
I didn't say marisha was bad in combat. infact the opposite, i just mean she still manages to still be annoying in combat
>>
>>67213735
Yes. it's called managing your mental health by not participating in shit that makes you butt hurt
>>
>>67213717
don't forget you're not allowed to say cricks because describing their armor is racist!
>>
>>67213739
k
>>
>>67213744
i didn't say she was bad, moron, learn to read
>>
MOLLY WAS LAME FUCK HIM
>>
>>67213703
Alright guys which cheating got you most pissed?

>Cost-less Scry
>Enchanted Monk fists
>Double concentration

Personally the Monk fists shits me off way harder than anything else.
>>
>>67213742
>implying caleb isn't just gonna bamf them the fuck out of xhorhas within 15 min of this episode
>>
>>67213748
>people can't complain about anything ever and should instead remain silent about any negatives
>mental health is dependent on 100% of everything you watch being to your liking thus you should never watch anything
>>
>>67213777
no cost scry because it's not what scrying is or has ever been. You're supposed to look into something and see someone not get a vision
>>
>>67213777
Fucking talispin trying to back peddle on his bullshit when it worked against him
>>
>>67213731
Laura said that Jester's reasoning for stealing the flask was to try and help keep Nott sober after the recent track of it after they saved Nott's husband. The reasoning given is that growing up in a bar and a whorehouse she's seen how rude/mean drunks can get and the lives it's ruined, and worried that Nott's growing reliance on booze would ruin her marriage.

She just went about solving the problem in the wrong way.
>>
>>67213739
marisha please stop
>>
>>67213777
The scrying and monk shit was annoying, but the double concentration with the bless shit completely changed the outcome of the fight. That extra few points from the bless was the difference between the group killing Oban and Oban getting away.
>>
>>67213773
the character was useless too
all he did was hit for like 5 and use vicious mockery
>>
What would have been better? Having Molly survive (as in, he never dropped in the first place so no rez bullshit) and having Tal learn how to properly use him, or keep everything the same with Cad?
>>
>>67213777
Nice numbers anon.

Honestly the concentration one hit me the hardest. Casters are already miles ahead of martial, so how about we forget one of the most important limitations they have keeping them in check?

Fuck you Talespin.
>>
>>67213777
The Monk fists are bad, but the double Concentration is the one that made me rage. It was bad enough when he did it, but the fact that he "noticed his mistake" the VERY FIRST TIME Yasha was about to benefit from it confirmed that he was a shitty cheater and not just an idiot.

Also their general lack of understanding of how Summon Greater Demon works and the repeated Charisma saves the Demon is supposed to get.
>>
>>67213731
Except here's the thing. She grew up in a fucking whorehouse, her mother is literally the most famous whore around. She grew up around alcoholics and perverts, and is a Trickery cleric. Name a single reason why such a character would give a flying fuck about a touch of alcoholism. Laura is trying to be the overbearing mother anyone with eyes and two brain cells to rub together saw coming when she got knocked up.
>>
>>67213777
Any time it's Talesin. He blatantly cheats AT LEAST once per week.
>>
File: OP is an idiot again.png (54 KB, 743x529)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>67213229
>Usual anon seems to either be late or not showing tonight.
You would be right in the first one. I got so distracted with a game i am dming RIGHT NOW that I forgot to click "post" on the thread that I already arranged in the morning
>>
>>67213777
>cost-less scry
some people were saying that they could be using the glowy orb of light-stuff since it's a crystal ball anyway so it doesn't matter
>enchanted monk fists
Don't like that it gives range and don't like that Marisha just copies the way grog would smash the titanstone knuckles
>double concentration
by far the worst because it circumvents balance and taliesin gets to forget twice the concentration checks
>>
>>67213815
Use viscious mockery and have it fail every single time because it was like dc11
>>
>>67213813
Monk fists is potentially extra damage 4x a round rather than 2
>>
>>67213824
See >>67213808, who put it much better than I could.
>>
Rolling for chance of meaningful combat and risk.
>>
>>67213829
It's okay anon. How are you doing? Anything cool happening in the game?
>>
>>67213834
almost as bad as yasha having an ac of 13
>>
>>67213829
Welcome back anon, you're my favorite online person.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>67213847
Shit.
>>
>>67213832
By enchanted Monk fists I mean that you can't enchant a Monk's hands to do extra danage. Unarmed strike is a weapon attack but the fists aren't weapons for the purpose of enchants and buffs
>>
>>67213817
I would have preferred Molly the hedonist instead of TWO clerics that make the party immune to crits AND dying.
>>67213847
Non-existent, glad to know I can skip this one.
>>
>>67213773
Don't forget being absolutely atrocious mechanically. Is the Blood Hunter even fixable?
>>67213777
The spell shit, hands down. As a casterfag from day one, it pisses me off to see anyone cheat. What, spells aren't OP enough for you? Fuck off, you can follow the rules like everyone else.
>>
>>67213863
But no one ever sees your body, so that's all I need to say. Then again, I'm pretty sure this line is so cute it must be the norm. I get so attached to the way the average online person behaves when meeting new people, and I like that way of being. If someone doesn't agree with you, or you're not in the mood, then you're in the mood for someone who disagrees.
>>
>caleb and nott at full health
thanks guys for the help back there guys
>>
>Liam camera is actually good
What the FUCK
>>
woah, the skype player isn't a dude on a monitor
>>
I have to admit, I do like the way they are doing the "liam cam"
>>
>>67213829
>Arranged in the morning
I never considered you actually like, prepared for this. I figured you just copy and pasted the template then added a flourish or two.
>>
File: marisha is a slut.webm (1.96 MB, 1280x720)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>67213739
I'm actually coming around to Marisha in the face of how annoying Laura actually is and how much tal and Liam cheat
Still a dirty tramp, though.
>>
>>67213891
im having flashbacks to the shitty laptop ashley skype calls
>>
>>67213847
the lack of roll by accident is probably more on-point than an actual %
>>
>>67213873
arguably the lightning gloves are weapons imo
>>
>laura will never bomb your bath
Why am i even alive?
>>
>>67213396
God, I hope so
>>
>>67213902
Pyrrha and Penny are so nice and kind, but what's this for? This is one of those things with the same basic rule applied across the board that makes me laugh at the time. I love this.
>>
>dndbeyond plugin show Beau and Fjord below 20 hp.

Could tonight be the night?!
>>
AWWW its a talesin episode this is gonna SUCK
>>
>>67213915
>gamer girl pee and bathwater at the same time
>>
>>67213902
Marisha has moved up my list, Talespin is all the way on the bottom and Laura is third to last
>>
>>67213890
caleb was polymorphed for a lot of damage and wasn't focused other times
>>
>>67213925
talespin's backstory actually isnt that bad, just he's a terrible combat player
>>
>>67213919
They have two clerics. One of whom has BA spare the dying as a class feature. Unlikely.
>>
>>67213939
And a cheater
>>
>>67213913
I think they're just gauntlets that allow her to buff her range as a bonus action.
>>
I want to shoot myself after that Liam impression
>>
>dagger that creates impenetrable door locks
that's actually pretty sweet
>>
>>67213935
ack youre right thats fair
>>
>>67213970
I like the weapons Matt creates honestly. I use several of them in my current game
>>
File: 1560273209921.png (566 KB, 587x725)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
The salt pile makes me happy. It reminds me that I'm not alone.
>>
does anyone else have problems seeing the dndbeyond extension? is it just my shit internet or what
>>
just got in - why is cad a nazi?
>>
>>67213891
But for some reason a voice actor is using the webcam mic.
>>
HOW MANY YEARS?
>>
>>67213986
It doesn’t work if you’re on mobile like me
>>
File: BeauTalking.png (44 KB, 97x169)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>Is a dagger a finesse weapon?
>Can monks use daggers?
>>
DONT GIVE IT TO BEAU MOTHER OF GOD
>>
>>67213988
he forgot about his concentration so now hes literally hitler
>>
>Can I use finesse weapons?
How many hours has she played on screen again?
>>
>Considered a monk weapon
STOP GIVING MARISHA SHIT, GODDAMN!
>>
>>67214002
HA
>>
File: 13.png (306 KB, 937x567)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>talespin episode
night guys
>>
>>67214005
it's clearly for Nott with the whole lock stuff
>>
>immediately forgetting about their mind controlled friend and a literal demon being freed
>moves on to completely unrelated plot thread
Why do I watch this?
>>
>>67214002
Hitler wouldn't forget about his concentration lmao
>>
>>67214002
He remembered when it was convenient. Literally prevented a player death. Travis could be playing a Centaur Paladin by now.
>>
Does Tallisen seem really stressed out to anyone else?
>>
>>67214024
Nah, it's for Beau because she's all about shutting people out.
>>
>>67213418
>mobilefag is also a newfag
checks out.
>>
>>67214001
She already has those lightning gloves. Nott needs a close up weapon. If she is sneaking ahead, it is a good option.
>>
>>67214036
I think his health is not great right now.
>>
>>67214035
didn't he just do like 2 extra damage or something that didn't matter anyway? i don't remember exactly what happened because i don't get hung up on things like this when they've barely been following the rules since the start of the first campaign anyway
>>
>>67214038
Maybe some of us like to watch while we’re taking a shit
>>
File: A hearty chuckle.jpg (48 KB, 600x632)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>67214039
>Implying that these morons will make the intelligent decision
>>
>>67214039
Nott has crossbow expert and ignores close-range penalty anyway
>>
>informing the BQ they completely fucked up
Aw man, Yeza's going to be executed isn't he?
>>
File: 1555041469496.jpg (79 KB, 1041x647)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>67213902
Matt didn't too bad for himself.

But T-Willy did better.
>>
>>67213999
>>67214001
Monks can actually use daggers finesse or not. Beau doesn't need them over Nott though
>>
Oh for fucks sake, just own up to your fuck up already.
>>
>>67214083
I know they can anon, it's just that it was a stupid question. She should know this after so many years.
>>
>>67214074
i thought she was like anorexic tier under her clothes
>>
>>67214029

VtM LA by Night and Dimension 20 are better options
>>
>>67214024
Let's be real, that wouldn't stop her.
>>
>>67214093
>Own up to the fuck up.
>To the person who can execute you for it.
>>
>an evil emerged
>the party was present
>but we don't remember participating

going for the jeremy corbyn defense
>>
>>67214102
Marisha has never tried to use a dagger as a monk so i don't blame her for not knowing her proficiencies and what counts as a monk weapon
>>
>>67214118
She's going to find out eventually, it will be worse if she finds out they tried to hoodwink her.
>>
>>67214107
>VtM LA by Night
It's really not. They're not playing a game, they're just "roleplaying" between scripted plot beats. And boy are they not good actors.
>>
>>67214102
Sometimes it gets weird Her darts/shurikens aren't monk weapons so she should only be dealing d4 damage with that garbage
>>
It's a good thing they never figured out Obann was Trent the whole time
>>
>>67214029
Somewhat-threadly reminder that Glass Cannon Podcast is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>67214135
Her not knowing that a dagger is a simple weapon and conflating "finesse" with like, "martial" or whatever betrays a fundamental lack of understanding of what the rules are.
>>
>>67214154
The relentless pathfinder shilling even before they got officially endorsed is pretty aids though.
>>
Long rest in the wilderness lads, no consequences train rolls on!
>>
>>67214151
Oh shit. I didn't think of that.
>>
>>67213850
>How are you doing?
I'm doing okay, bit anxious on a doctor's appointment, but am having a nice time DMing a game right now

>Anything cool happening in the game?
The players are exploring an old spooky house, something fucky's going on.
>>
>this one desperate seething roastie who is replying to everyone
>>
>>67214179
leomund's tiny hut
>>
>>67214107
I kinda wish to see a legit, honest to god V20 game, instead of this gay V5.
>>
>>67214189
thank reddit for pointing it out, if you remember Trent rolled a check (presumably concentration on the illusion now) when he saw yasha and yasha made a wisdom check (people thought it was mind control at first but it appears it may have been to see through the illusion) way back after the gladiator shit
>>
>>67214151
>>67214189
Nah, Trent's gonna be something different.
>>
>>67214179
>The DM should be going out to kill you every moment of the day
calm down
>>
Not a single soul:
Liam: I'M BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODING
>>
>>67214179
you don't play 5e if you didn't know that >>67214213 trivialises everything
>>
OK, what did I miss - why is everybody hating on Taliesin now?
>>
>>67214250
cause /tg/ is full of aidsniggers
>>
>>67214230
he's best friends with Dustin
>>
>>67214250
>MELTY BRAIN
he literally cheated last week
>>
>>67214250
he had double concentration up right until it would negatively affect the party negatively
>>
>>67214250
Repeated cheating and being a cunt about not getting perception checks on his character he designed to see everything.
>>
Laura is gonna fuck this up
>>
>>67214250
He got MELTY
>>
>>67214250
He has become Orion 2.0
>>
>>67214278
He's not that bad
>>
>>67213999
ladies and gentlemen your queen of D and D, professionally paid to play this game
>>
>>67214250
>Do I feel seen right now
>Oh actually that bless should have dropped

Absolute faggot
>>
>>67214107
i feel like both of these are only "good" compared to the rest of the casual/youtube algorithm shit tier.
>>
>>67214282
>Double concentration
>Ray of enfeeblement is just a con save, no attack roll
>Pissing and moaning when he can't use perception
>"do I sense..."
You're right, he's not that bad. He's becoming worse.
>>
>>67213863
Thanks man, glad to hear it
>>
I hate Beau’s attempt at a serious Batman voice
>>
>>67214317
need him to make a dick joke
>>
Where do I go to actually discuss the show
>>
>>67214331
>I hate beau
ftfy
>>
that epic moment every episode where talespin looks like hes about to an hero every time he doesnt get to roll a 30 on perception
>>
>>67214250
It's not "everyone" it's legit 1 person samefagging trying to get people to stop shitting on liam and marisha, his favorites from C1, and shift the anger towards Talespin.

Seriously. Every time Liam cheats or "forgets" a rule this guy posts "yeah but whatabout talespin!" And most recently it's "he's cheating! Melty brain melty brain!" and going so far as to make fun of his benign tremor. This dude is an obsessed autistic creep.

Seriously watch the thread and you'll notice everytime anyone say anything remotely negative about Liam the anti talespin posts fly out of the woodwork.
>>
Taliesin raising the voice line was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>67214331
i hate her voice acting period
i instantly benched her character in poe2
>>
>>67214250
Doubled up on concentration spells until it stopped being convenient, which completely altered the outcome of the fight.
>>
>HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH
>>
Travis is a fucking idiot
>>
>>67214350
Silence, talepsinfag
>>
File: 1550214742466.png (244 KB, 329x319)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
Only good part of campaign 2: milkies.
>>
Travis SEETHING at Taliesin's determination to get to his plot at the detriment of logic
>>
>>67214350
The only "cheating" I've ever seen mentioned for Liam is forgetting knock makes a sound. That's it.
>>
>>67214350
cope liam has actually punished himself and admitted to cheating and marisha has been far less bitchy than normal
>>
>>67214360
MANGOES, JESTER
>>
>>67214354
>poe2
This fucking game still hurts.
>>
>that thing doesn't cum...without us
>>
>>67214350
Yeah, no. I have come to hate Talesin for his blatant and frequent cheating, and others have expressed the same opinion. Not everything you don't like comes from one person.
>>
>>67214338
not here. everyone here literally just bitches about everything, yet never actually plays themselves
>>
File: 1561088229906.png (474 KB, 447x569)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>LET ME FINISH

Someone's sleeping in the dog house today.
>>
>>67214365
Two of the least involved characters are now trying to be leaders
>>
>>67214369
There was the time he shot the killing Fire Bolt at Lorenzo, got a 14 and missed, then said "Wait, let me check my math. Uhhhh...uhhhh...hang on...my tablet turned off, I need to check D&D Beyond, uhhh...Oh, it's actually 16."
"..........16 hits."
>>
File: 1549003031486.png (566 KB, 500x562)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>67213739
>>
File: 1400724990847.jpg (98 KB, 400x240)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>Tal's comment about guilt
fuck off dude.
>>
Tailspin's "best" involve keeping up 2 concentration spells, only dropping one when it became inconvenient.
>>
File: ay, watch it.jpg (22 KB, 286x267)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Just a reminder that if Marisha wasn't so LOUD and STUPID Liam would be known as the ultimate "That guy"
>>
>>67214402
That seems a bit iffy to me. Math errors are a thing, especially when you've been playing for a few hours.
>>
>>67214383
>not fellating the cast like literally every other media outlet is bad
fuck off
>>
>>67214407
kek
>>
ONLY 3.6 necrogens, not great not terrible
>>
>>67214402
When you're trying to be quick and thinking of all sorts of shit sometimes even the basic addition is hard. I work with numbers and I've said "natural x" with x being the targets AC or "20 something or other" countless times
>>
>>67214423
>>67214369
Did you somehow miss every combat in C1 where he would forget how his goddamn boots and luck worked in a desperate attempt to confuse Matt? It's every time. He metagames every fucking week. Pay attention to the show you're supposedly watching.
>>
>temple gate
Murkoffposting confirmed
>>
>>67214439
>>67214407
samefag
>>
File: cave elves.png (4 KB, 295x60)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>Join late
>everyones fucking depressed and coming up with stupid plans

What a fantastic birthday gift. Thank you mercer
>>
>>67214434
>saying literally anything good = "fellating the cast"

ok retard
>>
>>67214451
>Bringing in C1 stuff

And didn't they just convert off Pathfinder where the boots are a legit item to D&D where the boots were so broken Matt said he regretted having them due to the change in how haste works between systems?
>>
Can't wait til they get over dead fish Yasha
>>
>>67214449
Dyatlovposting confirmed
>>
>>67214334
He fucking did it
>>
>What if they see you?
Fuck you jitter boy
>>
>>67214469
I'd say that's bait if it wasn't in the CR twitch chat.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 358x104)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>67214465
>>
File: 1556813635084.png (952 KB, 861x889)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
Here we go lads, scrying for free again.
>>
>>67214504
I made a post that Yasha should die and Ashley should come back as a new character. I got so many dumbass comments about "killing the gays" and how it would be detrimental to the mental health of their LGBT community
>>
>>67214504
twitch chat is better at bait than this entire board
>>
Why do I have an impression that half of the cast are not having fun and wants to murder each other most of the time?
I kinda miss the camraderie from C1.
>>
>>67214368
Travis and Sam deserve better than this
>>
>>67214520
I mean you don't need to KEEP bitching about it. It's pretty bad, but it's no worse now than it was then. It's not like the material component would be consumed and so they're getting 1000 gold for free each time.
>>
>>67214450
What you're doing is for the sake of efficiency. If you know the target's AC there's nothing wrong with "natural x", "20 something", or "yeah, that'll hit" if you're in a group that plays in good faith.
Even if Tal made an honest mistake in that case, you accept the result, remember it for next time, and move on. You don't fiddle with your sheets/tablet and interrupt the game flow.
>>
>Oban's back
YES! FUCK YOU TAL!
>>
>>67214526
The best bait isn't even bait at all
>>
>>67213302
1 - liam/sam
2 - laura
3 - marisha when she's not trying be serious
big power gap
4 - travis
5 - marisha when she's trying to be serious
6 - taliban
literal NPC - ashley
>>
>>67214520
That reminds me... Is there an English analogy for "eating the book"? In Chinese, it means for authors or someone who developed the setting/rules ignore it/throwing it aside.
>>
File: kek.png (209 KB, 276x356)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
How funny would it be if Mercer makes them kill Yasha?
>>
File: phbedit.png (1.46 MB, 1274x715)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>67214520
>image
Can I get some more of these?
>>
Laura with Marisha tier acting
>>
File: well.png (39 KB, 626x349)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>
>>67214530
>I kinda miss the camraderie from C1.
So do they.
>>
How the fuck does a barbarian have a revive spell
>>
>>67214561
yeah this is terrible
>>
>>67214554
"Pissing on the rule book" is pretty common where I am.
>>
>>67214561
Cringe
>>
Darth yasha
>>
>>67214562
And yet no one seems to have a problem with Pike completely whitewashing the Svirfneblin.
>>
>>67214562
But making canonically slim Jester look obese is fine
>>
File: Laughing anime girl.gif (714 KB, 344x426)
714 KB
714 KB GIF
>>67214551
>6 - taliban
>>
>>67214576
>>67214569
You can just tell it is fake. It was at least somewhat believable in C1 when they played together for so long she actually cared about Percy the character dying.
>>
File: 1556813389800.png (1.58 MB, 800x1162)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>67214559
Sure anon, I'll post them along with my messages until I run out.

>>67214565
Don't think Yasha revived him by a RAW spell or anything, might've just been Oban's nature or the Laughing Hand at work.
>>
Oban came back *really* quickly and without much loss in power, which I am really not ok with; I don't think it's canon or even ok for fiends to be able to respawn and re-gank someone on material plane on daily basis.
>>
>>67214562
What if it's not to "improve it"?
>>
>>67214606
Matt did it bc if Tal wasn’t a cheater, Obann wouldn’t have been killed
>>
>I've always trusted my own perspective
That's a funny way of saying "Do whatever random shit seems like a good idea with no heed to the consequences".
>>
>>67214585
>>67214592
The thing with this kind of thinking is not in act, but the results. It's not about canon, it's about whatever -ism is involved.
Without double standards there would be no standards at all.
>>
>>67214585
its weird how no art of her actually makes her look like a deep gnome, either shes got light skin or brown skin, never grey
>>
>>67214606
It wouldn’t have happened if Talespin wasn’t cheating like a maniac.
>>
>>67214597
i imagine it's hard for them to truly care about yasha since she never really seemed to care that much about any of them. she was barely ever there and never said much
>>
>>67214606
>>67214620
not only is it consistent with the last campaign, it's part of DnD lore that ANY fiend gets to respawn immediately on their home plane if killed on another plane. Matt has actually nerfed it by saying only powerful ones get to do it
>>
>>67214606
Matt said "depending on their ability" implying that different fiends have different respawn times. Oban is probably a very special boi.
>>
sam getting peeved
>>
>>67214606
>I don't think it's canon or even ok for fiends to be able to respawn and re-gank someone on material plane on daily basis
You are incorrect. Fiends respawn IMMEDIATELY in the Abyss, and Cambions have a daily Plane Shift. All by the book.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 325x312)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
reddit mad
>>
>>67214606
I'm like 90% sure they can. They just destroyed his vessel for this plane and he went back to his old one. Cambion's get a 1 per day planeshift anyway.
>>
>group makes a plan
>they all agree
>time to enact the plan
>Marisha: I do the thing I wanted to do that no one else wanted me to do thus ruining everything

every time
>>
>>67214524
...really? If this is true, their fanbase have to be the most insecure people on the planet, literally incapable of coexisting in a society.
>>
>>67214661
What did she do?

t. Anon shitposting from work
>>
>it's another "plot revolves around trying to justify ashley being a flake that never fucking shows up and they're tired of playing her character for her so something has to make her character disappear for a few episodes and everyone has to focus on getting her back for the nth time" episode
>>
File: kek4.jpg (32 KB, 319x340)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>67214649
>everyone is close do dying. one wrong move and this campaign ends
>>
>>67214664
it has to be a minority opinion cause Molly already fucking died and liked boys
>>
It's laughable that they don't realize the Bright Queen is having them watched now that she knows where they are.
>>
>>67214562
what's the context for this?
>>
>>67214678
literally 30 mins ago you faggots were complaining that they weren't addressing yasha's absence...
>>
>>67213518
>>67213541

what the fuck is this
>>
>>67214706
how about... either the player fucking shows up more than twice a year or they remove the shitty character from the campaign as to stop wasting time on focusing on her disappearing every 5 episodes
>>
>>67214705
Someone did a fan art of Beau and dared to choose a shade of brown that was too light.
>>
>>67214664
huh, that certaintly reminds me of another particular group of people on the internet
>>
>>67214649
Wow
>>
>>67214713
Bait. You took it. Congratulations.
>>
File: CONSUME.jpg (115 KB, 1024x960)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>67214649
>why don't you guys make better characters than Beau, then you can play your own games and shut up please
Implying I don't.
>>
>>67214697
Tiefling lives don't matter
>>
>>67214664
I mean the discord banned pepe memes and can get pretty hysterical about consequences. If these are similar or the same people I wouldn't be surprised. From what I've seen these people are not the majority in the normie camp but they have significant presence anyway.
>>
>>67214738
This is just a reminder that the average CR watcher doesn't actually play D&D
>>
>>67214733
ok,was a fun read tho
>>
>>67214723
you seem mad bro. maybe you should drink some water before you get an ulcer
>>
>>67214653
>>67214641
>>67214636
>>67214635
Man, I swear there was something about demons/devils needing a year and a day before they come back to the material plane when slain, or when they were defeated they get weakened - demons often take advantage of weakened demons defeated in material plane. This is primarily why balors don't win the world forever just by
>planeshift in
>suicide bomb the capital or something
>repeat erryday
But I can be totally wrong, things changed a lot.
>>
>>67214748
the discord is run by an in-group like most discords, the populace isn't exactly happy with it
Case in point, there was drama like 10 minutes ago when it got mentioned
>>
>>67214743
based
>>
>>67214713
obvious copypasta
>>
>>67214524
I'm a lesbian and I wish yasha would have fucking died a few dozen episodes ago at least, except I dno't want ashley to bother making a new character until she's capable of committing 4 hours a week to the campaign and learns how the game works on at least a basic level without needing to be constantly babied
>>
I'm confused, why do they (both IC and OoC) think that Yasha's been permanently brainwashed and not just charmed in some way like Caleb with the succubus?
>>
What is this paranoia from cad jesus christ
>>
>>67214761
>le u mad xd
typical reddit response
>>
>>67214778
>female on /tg/
why would you admit to this
>>
>>67214558
A lot
>>
>>67214796
Trannies call themselves lesbians too.
>>
>>67214786
Probably because out of character they know Ashley is done with this shitty show
>>
>>67214748
Same mods as twitch chat mods - at least the major asshole one.
They don't even seem to realize that even the Jews themselves realize that Pepe ain't anti-semetics and it depends on the context. It's on some site for Jews organization.
>>
>@apocolypse323 is that what i said? no, because i know i cant change your opinion or you spouting your attitude. But maybe you will learn to make better analogies when told how bad your was

Man this chat gettin' lit AF
>>
>>67214778
That's because you're a normal person and not a pile of neuroses and insecurities.
>>
>>67214786
because he described Yasha remembering why she was an asshole when Oban died and he can't have been mind-controlling her from a different plane
>>
>>67214796
because it's an anonymous imageboard where my posts can't be connected to other posts?
>>
On the most recent talks episode, Brian said that Ashley spent many hours researching things for her character since Pike was made so quickly so she could join the original home game.

It seems odd that the character came off as so 'blank' when she was playing Yasha. HOPEFULLY this means Yasha is incredibly complex and will have a very serious impact on the game moving forward, but I'm also not holding my breath.
>>
File: yup.png (34 KB, 500x419)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>67214793
>>
>>67214808
>implying Ashley "sorry didn't feel like showing up this week either" Johnson ever had any level of investment in the show whatsoever
>>
>>67214808
Too bad, because as a person, Ashley was a rather nice girl. I guess Beau bullying her into becoming her fucktoy will suck the fun out of everything.
>>
File: 1547913777583.png (140 KB, 568x1023)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>67214830
>>
>>67214824
there hasn't been a single ounce of character development in 70 episodes, if not by now then when the fuck?
>>
>>67214832
I think this is a pretty poor representation of the reason Ashley has been gone for most of the campaign?

She's under a contractual obligation to be a constant character on a network television show lol
>>
>>67214713
My fantasy. It should be obvious.
>>67214733
It's not bait. I don't even know what you think "bait" is.
>>67214757
Thanks for saying so. I tried really hard but alas, I'm no writer.
>>
>>67214832
doesn't she like star in some tv show in NYC though? or is there another reason why shes gone all the time?
>>
>lets not cause mass hysteria
>proceeds to create a plan revolving around spreading rumors on the current situation
>not going to cause mass hysteria

what is wrong with this group
>>
>>67214866
has nothing to do with the fact that she never had any intention of making a commitment to the show
if you know you can't fit it in your schedule, then don't fucking sign up for it
>>
How many of these fucken characters have “””””””””amnesia””””””””””” now
>>
File: dissaproval.jpg (52 KB, 614x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>67214861
>it's been 70 fuckin episodes
>>
>>67214845
to be fair Ashley has been keeping her celibate and dedicated to her dead wife instead of giving into the rampant fanbase which is admirable
>>
>>67214845
I only started watching consistently about two months ago. What's the story here?
>>
>>67214878
I think a contractual obligation for another gig has everything to do with it but okay
>>
>>67214874
same group that decided to side with literal baby snatching serial killers with basically no hesitation
>>
>>67214880
>70 episodes
Holy fuck, and I thought my campaigns took forever.
>>
>>67214866
If she’s so busy, then why bother coming to the show? Also, I’ve seen her Instagram, even when she’s not filming, she’s vacationing in Peru and Greenland and shit
>>
>>67214909
And a mob boss, literal pirates, a domestic terrorist cell, etc
>>
>>67214880
jesus christ its just starting to set in. they've had 280some hours, many times the durations of multi-decade tv shows, and nothing has fucking happened. its impressive really
>>
File: baste.jpg (59 KB, 608x342)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>67214894
>>
>>67214903
no it doesn't, even if she made the contract after signing up for C2 she could have just said "I can't fit this in my schedule so I'll sit out until I have time to show up"
even if she somehow didn't foresee it conflicting with the schedule at the start, she's had 70 episodes to realize "hey maybe i'm not capable of committing to both of these things"
>>
Getting real sick of your stupid shit Laura.
>>
>>67214036
>>67214059
he might be getting orion'd as soon as the Vox Machina cartoon's done
>>
I’m really starting to hate Laura’s “lol xd random, dicks lol” character
>>
>>67214909
>pssssh we humies have done lots of bad stuff too haha I love being morally gray show me the babies that need raping haha
>>
>>67214935
to be fair, they didn't have any reason to believe the gentleman was excessively evil and were sort of forced into the pirate thing
>>
File: 1555718658190.jpg (97 KB, 641x481)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Mercer even allowing a Deception check for this sorry ass performance.
>>
>>67214916
I mean I'm assuming it's because she remains fantastic friends with the entire cast and crew, and still enjoys it when she does get to join. She also in the past has tried to Skype in but her internet in her apartment on NY has always been VERY terrible and it just fucked with the flow.

I'm also not about to think it's reasonable for her to regularly fly to LA from NYC every time she has a week off of shooting.

It's fine, after the final season of Blindspot is done filming I'm sure she'll be back and more involved
>>
>it's a Jester goes around to do spycraft with ZERO fucking plan episode
always good for a laugh
>>
>>67214956
honestly, at least it's entertaining while I still have no idea what the party decided was their objective
>>
>>67214966
>I'm sure she'll be back and more involved
Anon is delusional
>>
>>67214966
Pretty sure she can be friends with the cast and crew without being a tumor on the campaign
>after the final season of Blindspot is done filming I'm sure she'll be back and more involved
been hearing similar things for 70 episodes and here we still are
>>
>>67214909

Wait whos the baby snatching serial killer, I dont remember that one
>>
I heard something about Baphomet, did anything actually happen?
>>
>>67214563
This is what happens every fucking time you try to make a party with unique backstory developed plotline arcs rather than taking a more casual approach like C1.
>>
>>67214911
>>67214936
I've run sessions for about that much time and in that timeframe the characters reformed a cult; liberated people from another one; infiltrated a bandit city, joined its inner circle, and turned the upper echelons against each other; and infiltrated a dungeon controlled by a giant foetus. One PC fell in love, another has slowly come to accept herself, two others have died, and another has come to realize he has free will and that's fucking terrifying.
This game milks itself for all its worth, but it seems to work for them. I can't begrudge them that.
>>
>Cad FINALLY does LL on the sword
Bout goddamn time
>>
S W O R D T I M E
>>
>>67214982
I wouldn't call it delusional, just trying to be optimistic about friends that play D&d together, that's all :).

But I also get why everyone thinks it's bullshit so I will certainly respect that
>>
Does Laura genuinely believe that was fun or clever? That whole interaction was ridiculously stupid and unpleasant to hear.
>>
>>67215001
I disagree that she's a tumor when she hardly does enough to have a negative impact, unlike some other players
>>
>>67215003
The drow, they literally steal children from the empire to fuel their immortality
>>
I don't understand why Matt bothered to create a "ooh monster nation" thing with Goblinoids and shit, just for every single component of society to function identically to more familiar societies and for all the guards and shopkeepers and shit to behave the same way.
>>
>>67214959
Why on earth would inclusive M9 ever side with an evil whitestraightcismale empire over the strong, empowered female dark-skinned elf?
>>
>>67214966

Didnt she get fucked over this time because she thought blindspot was actually done and then BOOM all of a sudden it gets renewed for a final season
>>
>>67214898
At the very beginning of the campaign, Beau became determined to start a romantic relationship with Yasha. Despite Yasha (and Ashley) telling everyone she's not interested in romances. But Marisha didn't take a hint and tried anyway. Given it was Marisha, her "flirting" wes as cringy and in poor taste as you can imagine. It actually bordered on stalking of "you love me, you just don't know it yet" variety. And CR fanbase was actively supporting it. Mind you, this was before we even knew whether Yasha swings this way. Thankfully, Marisha semmed to drop her attempts in recent episodes.
>>
>>67215006
Yeah. When you let the plot and characters develop more naturally, it's a lot less forced and much more enjoyable. I've found that less than paragraph of total character backstory and personality at the start of the campaign to be more than sufficient; you can develop more with play as you get a better sense of who they are as the campaign story progresses.
>>
I generally only lurk but holy fuck this shit is getting old fast.
>>
>>67215023
It would upset people if they are DIFFERENT from NORMAL FOLKs. Because people aren't here to celebrate differences, but rather to make everyone the same. Fuck their individual cultures.
>>
>>67215017
>fun
Yes if you enjoy absurdity
>clever
I doubt she thinks it was clever at all. It's almost meta enough to make fun of how the party has no idea what they're doing
>>
>>67215003
The fucking drow, how have you not picked up on that? They literally abduct children and jam the souls of their own into them because they're obsessed with becoming "perfect".
>>
>>67215019
This is like the 6th time the campaign has devolved into "oh no something happened to yasha we have to go save her" to excuse her absence, and for the rest of the time the rest of the cast has to carry around her character
>>
>>67215001
To be fair Blindspot was dead in the water in S3 with bad ratings and two years later they are on their announced final season.
>>
>>67214911
>>67214880
Fucking soap operas have had more plot developments in 70 episodes than this show has.

Does anyone even remember what was going on in C1 at episode 70? Something PROBABLY more exciting I bet.
>>
>>67215030
That is correct

She was planning on being back for awhile and then the network renewed it out of nowhere.
>>
>>67215011
>Implying the friendship of the actors isnt probably withering and the enjoyment of the game being long gone once it stopped being a hobby and started being a show
>>
>>67214107
Donjon & Jambon was top tier.
>>
>>67215032
And then we wonder why lesbians have the highest rates of non-reciprocal domestic violence by an overwhelming margin. Things like that are cuter when women do it, and with double the women you double the odds.
>inb4 pol
I'm a faggot. It's just how it goes.
>>
>>67215042
>6th time
what?
One of the times was Laura having a fucking baby and Fjord/Jester had to be saved anyway and the other times Yasha just left of her own will with no reason to be saved
>>
Star and Moon sword of fucking awesome lore and power. This is definitely a Vestige of Divergence just waiting to be put back together.
>>
>>67215041
>>67215020

But have they actually done that on the show? I dont remember seeing that actually happen outside of rumors they've discussed. I feel like matt mercer's doing his own thing with the drow, instead of what he should be doing with the drow?
>>
>>67215030
>another season of a well paying role
>"fucked over"
>>
>>67215006
Everyone in C2 tried to replicate the “edgy broody tortured character with a dark backstory” that Percy had in C1. Now we have this cringefest as a result
>>
>>67215054
This just comes down to how cynical we want to be about the whole thing
>>
>>67215047
https://criticalrole.fandom.com/wiki/Trust
Apparently that was the lead-up to Vorugal.
>>
>>67215045
so just say at the start "I have other obligations that stop me from committing to this show, so I will sit out for now until I can attend on a regular basis"
>>
Sounds like maybe a story line is developing here maybe..?
>>
>>67215054
I'm pretty sure if Orion happened once to these people, it can happen again, and my god the salty fallout will be glorious.

Either that or one of the VAs gets MeToo'd and the show eats itself
>>
>>67215025
Good point, I bet the empire was secretly pedophiles the whole time or something, that's the only reason anyone would ever protest so much about the baby thing!
>>
>>67215073
They straight up admitted that they abduct children to fuel their immortality, it was in the episode where they handed over the orb to the BQ.
>>
>>67215054
I guarantee Ashley and Travis are only showing up for the paycheck
>>
>>67215073
it was pretty explicitly stated that that's what they do at some point
>>
>How do you do fellow drow
>>
>>67215092
you're very cringe
>>
>>67215059
you're still /pol/ for randomly bringing up unrelated shit you stupid faggot
>>
>>67215066
yup
>>
>>67215099
I like how "Drow eating kids? pffft, that's not bad. At least they don't kick cats!"
>>
>>67215092
I’m praying for that day, anon
>>
>>67214880
>>67215047
Campaign one literally started the stream like a year into their campaign
>>
>>67215088
And they said "No it's fine, I can weave you in and your so you can play this game you enjoy with the friends you cheerish"
>>
>>67214824
She probably did what I always do, get really invested in a character with a deep backstory and all these things that will "totally" happen and then spend most of the game playing out the character in your head while everyone just assumes you're the weird silent guy.
>>
>>67215100
I think fjord just regrets picking a shitty EB spam warlock and wasting all his resources on useless bladelock features that he never uses and misses playing a fun barbarian
think he should just kill his character and start a new one
>>
If the monster empire had more rape and gore it would have actually been more interesting than this normal shit
>>
>>67215106
>you're very cringe
t. Tailspin with no argument
>>
>>67215099
When the fuck was that? The only time I remember that being discussed was in the context of rumors and campfire type stories about an enemy
>>
where did this validation shit come from, jester has always just done whatever random shit and damn whatever anyone else thought
>>
>you’re a strong, independent woman who don’t need a man, jester
This is literally a meme
>>
>>67215092
>Either that or one of the VAs gets MeToo'd and the show eats itself
Looking at Matt's twitter, he's the type of person to project. They all are. Which means at least one of them is a feminist sex pest. They will eat each other alive if and when something comes out.
>$50 on Taliesin, he's always struck me as trying too hard to peacock and look "outside the gender binary" for points.
>>
>>67215127
they're not gonna put rape in but gore can happen
>>
>validating jester's poor performance
>instead of just saying yes that sounds like it went poorly but you can improve on it, here's some tips or maybe we can work on improving it together

this character is never gonna grow up
>>
Jesus fuck this pandering is so fucking cringe. Reading that twitch chat response to this "roleplay" is even cringier.
>>
>>67215125
Wildmother Paladin Fjord is coming, just be patient.
>>
>>67215137
very glad Jester went another direction when Beau said that shit
>>
>>67215129
Like I said, the episode where they gave the queen the orb. It was when the old one showed up to answer their questions.
>>
File: yeah.gif (1.26 MB, 500x277)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>67215107
Well, fuck, you got me there.
I should probably shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1558571095062.gif (936 KB, 500x281)
936 KB
936 KB GIF
>"You don't NEED Fjord's validation"
>Chat immediately explodes into YAAAASS
>>
>>67215137
Jester literally answered with why it wasn't a male/female thing lmao
>>
>>67215125
>eb spam Warlock
I hate this so much, it's boring as hell yet highly effective. Still have more options than ranged fighters though.
>>
>>67215161
What she needs is to get GREENED
>>
File: 1560489066699.jpg (15 KB, 255x255)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Can they stop speaking about the tard barb NPC that follows them already and let the plot progress?
>>
>>67215120
and then the campaign suffered because of it and ashley literally doesn't even play when she does show up, she just sits there and gets pissy when the group tries to include her in rp and struggles to do basic rolls in combat, and at some point they should just admit "okay having a player constantly out and having to drag along their character is really shitty, maybe we should just drop the character off somewhere until the player can show up more than once or twice"
>>
>>67215100
I would also add Sam to the list. He's just here for shits and giggles and stopped caring about the game some time ago. He's just entertaining to watch, unlike Travis and Ashley.
>>
>>67215099

But wait wasnt that whole orb thing that they get "Consecrated" with the orb, and they just basically reincarnate in someone else's body? I dont remember anything sacrificing actual children but if that is a case I'd like a clip of that
>>
>>67215119
They were around this same level when the stream started, though. By this time in their home game they had killed Brimscythe the blue dragon, destroyed a phylactery, banished the Dread Emperor, built Greyskull Keep, and Pike had been killed by a Glabrezu and later revived. Not to mention the subtle things that happened behind the scenes, like when they Polymorphed an assassin into a Vex clone and cut out his tongue so that he could be a rape-slave to Vex's stalker.
>>
>>67215092
>Either that or one of the VAs gets MeToo'd and the show eats itself
>Another person/thing I like dies a social death because of a social movement with good but easily abused intent.
Why don't you just tell me to kill myself anon?
>>
>>67215151
Paladin is still CHA-based. Travis cannot play a Face to save his life
>>
>>67215142
My money is on Liam, hes constantly spouting shit about the trump administraton and how trump is a rapist whilst also having a need for controll and other rape-y vibes
>>
>>67215151
Will that be before or after the plot starts?
>>
>>67215151
they made it clear the wildmother could only temporarily keep ukatoa away and I doubt Travis wants to have to deal with arguing with taliesin over their god
>>
>>67215170
I wasn’t addressing Jesters reaction, just Beaus original comment
>>
>>67215155
I don't remember anything about them sacrificing children in that - just that when they die their souls are given a new body that begins to remember its old life when they come of age.
>>
>>67215151
>Implying Fjord has the physical stats to play a paladin
>>
>>67215142
I'd put my money on tailspin as well, dude's too wacked out not to be. That and the dude admitted at one point of ruining a few marriages.
>>
>>67215184
>>
>>67215172
great for a mid level beer and pretzels one-shot where you can push enemies around and do fun warlock gimmick stuff, not so great for multiple year long story-driven campaign
>>
>>67215190
That wouldn't shock me either. Seems like projection or a desperate self-shielding.
>>
>>67215172
Fjord makes me regret making a warlock for my newest game
>>
>>67215210
>when they die their souls are given a new body
Where do you think the body comes from, Anon?
>>
>>67215180
Fair point. Sam is the only consistently funny part of the show for me though
>>
>"Old opinions die hard"
>>
>"We are swimming in a fast moving current right now."
Fucking sounds like it.
>>
>Unmute the stream
>Marisha still talking
>>
File: Beau's Father Bingo.png (120 KB, 1009x864)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
BEAU BACKSTORY BINGO TIME

>>67215184
I hate the court of public opinion as much as the next reasonable person, but that's how shitty people can be and eat someone alive.
>>
File: meme_irl.jpg (37 KB, 409x340)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>fjord helping keep the party together

he hasn't done shit excuse me
>>
>Surround yourself with people with other opinions
KEK
>>
>>67215223
warlock can be fun, you just have to avoid trap options
archfey and celestial can be great fun, and bladelock can be fun if you actually focus on the blade part and just don't even take eldritch blast, and just be a martial with some light magic
>>
Why is Liam doing video cam? I just started watching.
>>
>>67215218
>great for a mid level beer and pretzels one-shot where you can push enemies around and do fun gimmick stuff, not so great for multiple year long story-driven campaign
That's D&D though
>>
>>67215190
Does Talespin even have a wife and kids like everyone else?
>>
>So hey beau what's you're backstory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbrNz1RUVY
>>
>>67215250
The lack of self awareness is astounding
>>
>>67215142
My money's on Matt himself. He always plays an ally to one minority or another and virtue signals like a motherfucker - which actually fucked him over a couple of times already, when SJWs used his tweets as a blackmail to have their way with him. This whole GOG debacle comes to mind.
>>
>He was a piece of shit
How? Was it when he gave you solid advice?
Was it the way he provided you a life of leisure and indulged your interests?
Was it the way he cared enough about you to send you to a boarding school to learn some discipline rather than writing you off as a loss?
He sounds so horrible.
>>
>>67215226
you see, anon, when mommy and daddy love each other very much, they make a child that someone's memories/life gets reincarnated into.
>>
>>67215259
his point is it gets uninteresting if you just do the same thing over and over again
>>
>>67215257
He's been visiting with his family all week.
>>
>>67215223
All you need to do is have a better backstory than "I have no connection to my patron." I'm running a game with a Warlock and I'm enjoying it because he has a great backstory hook. He's a small-time criminal who wanted to keep under the radar, and on an archeological dig encountered an Archfey who gave him a purpose. His friend in the gang got hugely jealous of his newfound power and so made a pact with the Archfey's rival and stabbed the PC in the back. The PC has been doing odd jobs for the Archfey but mostly planning to take back control of his old town.
>>
>>67215245
he occasionally says something folksy
>>
>>67215250
>Surround yourself with people with other opinions
>Also have twitch mods go full cheka at any dissenting opinion and also shit out on a plebbit user who criticised you faffing too much on the talks machina stream
https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/bjljev/more_dungeons_and_drama_when_a_dnd_talk_show_goes/
>>
>>67215257
Vacation with his family
>>
>>67215257
This is unironically the stupidest post I've seen in this thread.
>>
>>67215262
No family, he hasn’t done any VO work since like 2014, what does he do with his life
>>
>>67215226
They seemed to imply that their soul essentially 'jumps the queue' and goes into the next fetus up for getting one. That's not sacrificing bodies, that's just changing fate a bit - Person A dies and gets reincarnated into the body for Person B and Person B's soul ends up in a different body.
>>
>>67215257

Out with his family somewhere, cant make it in person so using voice chat
>>
>>67215262
Talespin is the only one there without a significant other.
>>
>>67215259
most classes can do enough different things that they don't get stale too much, but a poorly built warlock will feel very samey very fast
>>
>>67215285
>>67215298
>>67215274
Thank you, I joined late
>>
>>67215299
Wonder why
>>
>>67215284
CR is MGB confirmed
>>
Can we have that fucking thing blast off the temple like the kool-aid man and fuck this party up already?
>>
>>67215268
anon please, both her parents were absentee and didn't do any actual parenting. it's literally a "rich kid with busy parents" trope that has existed since the Sound of Music or some shit
>>
>>67215309
Cause he's Talespin.
>>
>>67215287
Geek and Sundry before the split, the critical role company after it.
>>
>>67215241
On the brightside at least I can rest knowing that some people have been thrown through that bullshit and came out the otherside with little scars to show.

God I love that JonTron is still relevant, and funny.
>>
File: D9mNLiTVUAAOPn1.jpg (171 KB, 827x1183)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
the fuck ever happened to yezza
>>
File: 1560274645043.png (486 KB, 740x740)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>67215241
>litters
>>
>>67215317
When was this ever said?
>>
>>67215309
He cheats.
>>
>>67215305
You're welcome, braindead anon! I'm glad you didn't have to take a single second to think about why someone might be using a webcam! Don't ever let your brain work for anything ever!
>>
>>67215326
At the house. Also isn't it Bernatto?
>>
>>67215341
How can that ugly thing even cheat?
>>
>>67215336
>when was this ever said
Bitch have you been fucking paying attention? Are you even aware that her parents ran a winery?
>>
>>67215336
Since like the beginning of the campaign?
>>
>>67215266
I genuinely hope it isn't, because Matt seems like a nice guy sucked in by the idea that "this is how we have to do good in the world." The GOG thing and a few like it might wake him up, but like as not when he protests people will start to dig things up.
You're likely right, though. And when something does come out, he will go down hard, and take the entire 5e brand boom with him.
Good.
>>
>>67215326
They left him in the fucking Xhorhause without telling him they were going
>>
>>67215326
He’s in the stable anomaly that freezes time for everyone who’s not the M9
>>
>>67215326

Probably masturbating to mental images of his big tittied goblin wife while sprinkles and nugget watch
>>
File: D-j6LqcUIAEdrQi.jpg (187 KB, 824x1200)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>67215347
it's definitely Brenatto
>>
>>67215343
>You're welcome, braindead anon! I'm glad you didn't have to take a single second to think about why someone might be using a webcam! Don't ever let your brain work for anything ever!
Like, I knew that there was a reason he's not at the studio, I was just wanting to know the specific reason. Don't gotta be a dick about it.
>>
>>67215324
>God I love that JonTron is still relevant, and funny
Jontron is a shitty, over-produced reaction channel at this point
>>
>>67215287
Drugs.
>>
>>67215352
You're confusing sending your wannabe thug daughter to monk school with being an absentee parent. Just because Beau says something is true doesn't mean it is true anon.
>>
>>67215359
How long have they been away? Didn't Nott tell him something like don't panic unless we're gone for 3 weeks?
>>
>>67215302
>poorly built
Hell, any warlock is going to get boring. Limited spell slots per rest means you're encouraged to pick longer-running options, and EB is a fantastic cantrip. You're basically a fighter with some buff spells.
>>
>>67215373
I don't care.
>>
>>67215311
MGB?
>>
>>67215352
>>67215356
Just because her parents had a business doesn’t necessarily mean they were absentee. Think about literally anyone who runs a business
>>
>>67215324
Ironic that Normal Boots cast him out and yet JT became successful and came out on top, meanwhile Normal Boots is burning giving PeanutButterGamer fucking up and the entire Jared Scandal.

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>67215380
Guess it varies from player to player, but I like warlock when you have a few set purposes in mind with what you want to do with the character
>>
>>67215390
Successor to the NKVD and Cheka and precursor to the KGB in the Russian SSR
>>
>>67215287
Alot of psychadelics at pagan festivals would be my guess
>>
File: 1556248835757.png (421 KB, 416x504)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
Fjord trying to be face once in his life? I can't believe my ears.
>>
>>67215393
Nigger she has literally described her parents being shitty and absent multiple times throughout the campaign
>>
>>67215413
Ohhh. Makes sense. Learn something new everyday
>>
>>67215326
>>67215371
I'm simultaneously happy and jealous for them both
>>
Jesus Fjord - you could not possible have fucked that up more.
>>
>>67215406
Wait, there's MORE drama? Who's this Peanut Butter fuck?
I love drama that doesn't involve people I'm interested in, do tell.
>>
>>67215376
Yeah cause Beau was bootlegging wine because they were totally great parents and that monk school is the sole reason they're considered absentee parents and didn't happen after she was caught for bootlegging
>>
>>67215324
Unpopular Opinion:
JonTron was never funny enough for me to care that he got dropped
>>
>Shakasta
is....are we being gaslit and he's just been off screen the whole time?
>>
>>67215426
Yes, because Beau is such a reliable source of information. She's a total moron who only thinks of what she wants in the here and now.
>>
>>67215433
just an e-celeb that chose defending a proven pedophile as the hill to die on
>>
>>67215287
Kids
>>
So what MTG colour combo are these characters?
>>
>>67215372
Based retard!
>>
>>67215426
>beau can only tell the objective truth
Absolute mong
>>
They're finally remembering Beau's master exists. That's precious, I hope she's fucking pissed whenever they meet her again.
>>
Can't wait for Keg to return to see yasha x beau
>>
>>67215452
a guest actor would probably be more likely to show up on extremely short notice than one of the main cast is to show up whatsoever
>>
>>67215452
they messaged him a few episodes ago to get Nott's kid out of the empire and down towards the menagerie coast
>>
>>67215433
I wouldn't say MORE drama, but just the normal Jared-cheating scadal, including the fact holly and whatsherface were equally shit and abusive to each other and jared.

also that Peanutbuttergamer used to be Jon's best friend on normal boots, but ever since the destiny stream, he backstabbed Jon then, but when Jared got caught up in the shitstorm, he IMMEDIATELY defended jared instead of defending Jon back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tway6uQUQ74
>>
>>67215452
nah, he's still in the empire. he's out getting nott's boy and the neighbor with him
>>
>>67215434
She was doing that because she was a bad person. You can't blame everything on your parents. You'll realize that when you grow up.
>>
>>67215470
>Mercer enforcing consequences
Kek
>>
>>67215454
>>67215467
>Surely I know the character's backstory better than the character herself!
Fuck off armchair pseudos
>>
>>67215456
Oof.
>>
>>67215452
What the fuck kind of post is this? Gaslit? Of course he's been off screen you dumb mother fucker, have you seen him on screen? Jesus fucking christ you're stupid.
>>
>>67215470
>finally remembering
Dude they've been bringing it up every 2nd fucking episode and Beau has been avoiding it and putting it off
>>
>>67215493
It’s almost as if people don’t see things objectively, retard
>>
>>67215462

I think the only thing that's reasonable is Clay is pretty Golgari. Everything else is very iffy.
>>
>>67215500
look. I'm not saying I'm not retarded but we only got 2/3rds of the table on camera so I had the thought.
>>
>>67215493
>beau is a well known liar
>has lied about stupid shit the entire campaign and even admits it when she does it
>"dude, like you don't like, know the character better than, like um, the player?!"

what is wrong with you?
>>
>>67215513
Except for you, obviously, you know the actual objective truth with no evidence to support it that directly contradicts all canon anecdotes
>>
>>67215484
I don't think you're thinking of how absent a parent has to be for their child to be able to be smuggling out wine from their own fucking house on a regular basis
You're also being retarded and assuming that Beau was somehow borne as some sinister evil person hell-bent on hating their parents as though that's remotely within the realm of possibility that Marisha would make her backstory that way
>>
>>67215529
See >>67215528
>>
>>67215528
>>67215540
You LITERALLY do not you dumb nigger, you're trying to present your shitty speculation as fact
>>
>>67215547
It’s a fact that people are biased, nigger
>>
>>67215493
I base my judgements off of what I see and what I have heard her say. Beau literally started bootlegging her father's wine because she was bored and thought being a thief was cool, then got sent to boarding school because that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Furthermore, Beau consistently refuses to accept personal accountability for anything going wrong, it's always someone else's fault. Beau is a textbook bully who blames everyone else for her own suffering.
>>
>>67215533
see
>>67215547
>>
TRAVELERCON TIME
>>
The Traveler sounds like the type of lad that would make his worshippers drink some spiced Kool-aid.
>>
>>67215560
and it's a fact that you don't know shit, so again, your shitty speculation is not fact
>>
>>67215566
Did you get those the wrong way around
>>
>>67215586
Are you seriously denying that anyone’s perspective is subjective and biased?
>>
>>67215579
I have a theory that hes just some very powerful archfey thats fucking around with the material plane and creating his own cult for shits and giggles
>>
>>67215596
No you retard, I'm denying that your shitty speculation is fact as you're trying to present it as, you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>67215596
You're literally ignoring his fucking point
>>
>Hey Traveler, could we hold your sacrifi-I mean, gathering at a volcano?
>>
File: dlt dis.png (784 KB, 1606x984)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>
>>67215579
>>67215604
Isn't he the fey fucker from the first campaign that they built the portal for?
>>
>>67215610
>literally Fyre Festival
>bound to go horribly wrong
>>
Who'd have guessed that when Jester isn't being a complete "XDDD RANDOM" retard she's actually a pretty compelling character involved in an interesting affair?
>>
>>67213229
I gave up on this like a month ago, but apparently last episode was good?

Has it been not-awful tonight?
>>
>>67215644
the previous episode was not good. This one sucks too. No one missed you. Fuck off.
>>
>>67215634
wow it's almost like the xd random personality is a defense mechanism that she developed over years of solitude like has been noted by the other characters multiple times
>>
Thread is dead
>>
>>67215644
last episode was certaintly interesting, todays been alright so far when it comes to critical role quality but is building up to things to come
>>
>>67215644
dungeon eps (last two) were decent aside from players being incompetent as usual but Matt wasn't holding back as much as usual
>>
Coming in super late, why is Liam in webcam prison?

>>67213286
... Damn, I suppose I ought to, if now the puppets are getting violenced.
>>
>>67215673
Hes been visiting his family
>>
I'm okay with not winning this week.
>>
>>67215615
oh neat someone posted my screencaps
>>
>>67215659
Why are you like this? Just let people have opinions. You don't have to respond to every post like an aggressive fanboy.
>>
What the fuck is this “cocked” shit, in nearly seven years of playing I’ve never once had a dice land between numbers, never even heard of it before this show. Fucking wormwood shills, just roll the dice on the damn table
>>
>>67215673
BASED retard can't do critical thinking on his own!
>>
>>67215696
>Fucking wormwood shills, just roll the dice on the damn table
You know it's not exactly great marketing/confidence in wyrmwood if when using these dice trays that they keep constantly fucking cocking them
>>
Laura bikini pics when?
>>
File: ded.png (3.15 MB, 1896x5872)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>67215686
>>
>>67215696
The only time mine ever land cocked is if i'm rolling in my book instead of on the table like a dumbass.
>>
>>67215694
That's literally what you are doing though you fucking retard
>>
I shamelessly copy Matt's DMing practices at my table. What's a cool catchphrase I can use that conveys the same feeling as "How do you want to do this?" but that isn't a direct lift from the show? Basically a "you won the fight" line.
>>
>>67215696
>rolling your beautiful dice on someone’s dirty ass cum stained shit stained bloodstain table
>>
>>67215707
Damn thats not a bad ass
>>
has tacklespin had a heart attack yet?
He was looking pretty mortal last session.
>>
>>67215621
there's no way he isnt
>>
So what is the Deep lore going on in Yee Haw Game Ranch?
>>
>You will never have post session sex with Laura while she whispers sweet nothings in her shin-chan voice

Late as shit but I missed you guys. What did I miss nothing and how are you all?
>>
>>67215707
it's real

what a fucking slut. I'm actually very disappointed. Wow. What the FUCK was she thinking?
>>
>>67215696
They're rolling them too close to the edge and corners
>>
>>67215621
i didn't watch C1, who was this and what was his deal?
>>
>>67215696
I've had dice land cocked when rolling towards something, but I think they mostly just use it to bullshit their way into rerolls when they don't like the result.
>>
>>67215763
>he doesn't know
>>
>>67215771
waifufags BTFO
>>
LETS GET MELTY
>>
>>67215763
Puppets insulting Brian, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>67215779
he was basically just a fey fucker that had vox machina build him a portal to the material plane
main theory about the traveler is that he's the fey fucker after he used the portal to come to the material plane and become a god
>>
>>67215751
Its a very nice custom made table thats used specifically for the show not someones dirty kitchen table anon
>>
File: Beach date.jpg (104 KB, 600x600)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>Thanks for hangin out with me brah. Let's lay back, relax and sip some monsters and pound some brew.
>Laura? Don't worry about her. She knows I need some alone time with my best bro. Besides since having the baby we haven't exactly...been close.
>>
>>67215806
ZWEIT AQUA
>>
>Pumatical Sol
>>
>600 posts at the break
>nearly 150 of them are me

hehehe, I love my 4chan pass. This is basically /mythread/
>>
>>67215833
Don't forget to resubscribe every month!
>>
>>67215825
I want Travis to play a boomer in C3
>>
>>67215838
I hate when artists draw cum weird and bubbly like that
>>
>>67215838
Has this artist never seen cum before? That looks like poorly drawn popcorn
>>
>>67215838
that sure is alot of mayo anon
>>
>>67213229
Caleb is the best character by far. No one else even comes close. Fjord sucks so much I don't know why you ride his dick so much, he's literally "I'm a warlock bud I wan no trabbel, lemme not finish story because gotta get out of the spotlight, I wan no trabbel".
>>
>>67215707
Please. I need full thot Laura Bailey NOW
>>
>>67215852
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3160734#search=Critical_Role
This is the worst one though. Most cursed image.
>>
Jannies mad. No nudity, nothing nsfw in the image at all. You're just deleting it because you're a massive fag. Ban me, cunt.
>>
>>67215848
Is your cum not?
>>
>>67215850
You mean you're dick never got cursed into a gate to the plane of infinite pop corn?
>>
>>67215870
Jesus fucking christ i looked at the faces and thought "hey this isnt so bad" then i scrolled down
>>
>>67215875
Anon needs to see his doctor
>>
I liked nott more before it turned out she was actually a fat niggermidget
>>
>>67215870
I need to look at some Shad art to cleanse my eyes after that
>>
>>67215889
I mind the dicks less than I mind faggots that draw jester as an obese nigger
>>
>>67214551
absolute based taste, I especially approve of that powergap
>>
>>67215895
its ok anon shes turning into a based goblin more everyday
>>
can you guys post the rest of that nott at the beach with her husband im on mobile
>>
>>67215863
Everyone knows that the plague doctor from Darkest Dungeon is the one true waifu
>>
>>67215870
First time I've seen someone draw Jester as a pig
>>
>>67215838
>>67215852
Oh are we not banning these ones, jannie? These are fine but completely non-lewd diaper jester for a running joke in these threads has to be deleted instantly? Christ you're pathetic
>>
>>67215906
yeah, it makes sense if shes a little chubby and its kinda cute too if done right but fucking hell people love to draw her as a fatty
>>
>>67215933
shut the fuck up Diaper-poster, take your fetish elsewhere
>>
>>67215933
Anon is seething
>>
That second to last piece of fanart was a cursed image.
>>
>>67215926
You must not look at very much critical role fanart
>>
>>67215955
Didn't see it, post a screenshot
>>
>>67215949
t. Fresh off the bus from R*ddit
>>
M9 about to be executed by the dynasty lets go
>>
File: k6155381.jpg (4 KB, 170x170)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Why is this thread so full of tourists? You can't even use the excuse of the twitch chat being sub only because it's not. Please leave this thread if you don't spend at least 9 hours a day on 4chan. You don't belong here. You don't understand site culture and you definitely don't understand board culture. Leave.
>>
>>67215727
I'm gonna sound like a grognard but in my opinion forced catchphrases don't work. And the most fun comes from creating a your unique and "personal" catchphrase organically. Come up with your own catchphrase that you use for specific circumstances.
I caught myself using "you are awake" phrase during my VtM sessions over and over again - which pretty much served as a call to action and signalled "the session has started, the floor is yours". And I've been using it for past 15 years now.
>>
>>67215984
>9 hours a day
>implying people don’t have a life
>>
>>67215984
>Must spend at least 9 hours a day on 4chan
Have sex
>>
>>67215992
>>67215993
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>67215984
Who are you responding to
>>
>>67215984
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>67215992
>>67215993
you belong elsewhere. Please leave. You'll be happier.
>>
>>67215997
Surely you’re being facetious
>>
Muh kittehs lol
>>
>>67216003
>>67216016
>everything is bait
>everything is copypasta
>everything is facetious
Just fucking leave.
>>
>>67216024
>>67216007
Silence, nigger
>>
>>67215997
>>67215992
Get a fucking job you neet neckbeards, by your standards do you even have time to play any games or are you just one of those fuckers who spends the entire session using your phone?
>>
>>67216033
Jokes on you, anon, I don’t play tabletop
>>
Okay, so Reddit normalnighers have ruined the thread. Great. What happened, you get banned from r/CriticalRole for microagressions?
>>
>>67216030
>>67216033
>>67216039
go away
>>
>Fjord - Who's talking to the Bright Queen?
>Nott - I vote myself and Jester
JESUS, NO!!!
>>
>>67216042
See >>67216030
>>
>>67216055
Fluffernutter time
>>
>>67216058
I can smell it on you.
>>
>>67216042
>you get banned from r/CriticalRole for microagressions?
This is unironically how I came to browse /tg/.
>>
>>67216055
Don't you want to watch the trainwreck?
>>
TPK when?
>>
>>67216067
Disgusting
>>
>>67216039
why are you even in this thread then?
>>
Critical role would be much better if it were just liam, sam, laura, and travis (playing an actual interesting character) prove me wrong
Hint: you cannot
>>
>>67216081
>being this literal
Ok retard
>>
>captured
inb4 beaus master
>>
>>67216079
we all have to start somewhere anon
>>
And once again, their complete inability to accomplish their goals means nothing!
>>
>>67216090
What about occasional guests that are actually good?
>>
>>67216093
Anon, please. She's clearly too strong a female character for that to happen.
>>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ASK THEM ABOUT THE ANGEL OF IRONS
>>
>>67216107
I'm talking about just for main cast
Guests are fine, including marisha and and ashley (if she can be bothered to show up even once and learn the basics of the game)
>>
>>67216107
The Woll strikes again
>>
File: 1511661189268.jpg (53 KB, 540x540)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
NO
R E P R E C U S S I O N S
>>
>>67216107
They have only had 1 good guest all season and she's not coming back. RIP Woll.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/Bi1MIwc

Good night redditfags, good night jannies. Hopefully next week we can actually have a decent thread without your cancer.
>>
>>67216119
>ashley can be fine (if she can be bothered to show up even once and learn the basics of the game)
Which she has never done
>>
>>67216090
I mean, yeah, 6 is the high end of playability and they really don't push for cohesive play.

Like, as noted at the start of the thread, this party is basically three discrete groups awkwardly sewn together.
>>
>>67216130
I found her character kinda cringey and annoying
Could have been fine if she just toned it down a much, but felt like she was trying too hard to be quirky and it got annoying real fast
>>
I can't take it Anons, I have to drive in the morning and the only thing of note has been Jester choosing where Travelercon is and everyone showing the last few episodes to the drow. I'm going to sleep, perhaps next week.
>>
File: Anon.png (3 KB, 285x54)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>67216102
Don't worry CPicon, we see you.
>>
>>67216132
oh don't worry ill see you then friend!
>>
File: This much.jpg (24 KB, 248x282)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Laura will never give me SPH

why do I exist?
>>
>>67216132
Silence, diaperposter
>>
>>67216148
What an unfortunate name
>>
they left the fucking moorbounders lol
>>
>>67216144
Cool, you have a bad opinion. Thanks for sharing, retard.
>>
>>67216148
Nah, I stole that, anon
>>67216165
It’s supposed to be spelled Picón, it’s Spanish
>>
>>67216158
>amidoinitrite

I just wish we knew why you were here
>>
File: 1561093715466.png (555 KB, 698x698)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>67216167
They only remember their pets whenever it's convenient anon.

>>67216154
Agree anon, curse me and my large dong.
>>
>>67216154
The fuck is SPH
>>
>>67216148
Not him.

Also, CPicon? Why not just call yourself Raygold at that point?!
>>
I think people trying to be quippy like a Marvel movie is the worst thing to happen to DnD since 4e.
>>
>>67216148
Hey it's Thad
>>
>>67216179
Boku no Picón? I see.
>>
>>67216174
no u fag
>>
>>67216179
>"i stole that"
>"Oh also that was totally meant to be something else trust me"
>>
>>67216184
sudden paralysis handjob
>>
>>67216189
>>67216200
Guys stop bullying me
>>
>>67216208
hot
>>
just tuning in were there any consequences for them missing a party member or for failing?
>>
>>67216213
Someone call the anti-bully ranger! NO WAIT, DONT!
>>
>scourger
>human woman
Uh oh, Caleb...
>>
>>67216221
NOPE! They were told "thank you so much for your punctuality in telling us that you fucked up"
>>
>Captured a scourger
>Human woman

Oh fuck they captured Astrid didn't they?
>>
>>67216228
tfw no big tiddy scourger gf to magically alter my dick for her preference
>>
>>67216221
>were there any consequences
No and there never will be.
However there's been some consequences from what I assume has been a crack down on r/CriticalRole. Thread is crawling with them tonight
>>
>>67216238
We need details, anon
>>
>>67216236
tfw no big tiddy scourger gf to magically alter her dick for my preference
>>
>>67216231
>>67216238
ty very much anons disappointing but not surprising
>>
>>67216228
Is she a strong muscular lesbian? Has Beau fucked her yet?
>>
File: iahbgdwsa86725613jhabsd.jpg (72 KB, 646x1000)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
fuck caleb about to dissociate
>>
>>67216248
What is there to say? Bunch of faggots have shown up and made it very clear they're new. Not understanding long running thread memes, saying what seem to be catchphrases to them, some openly admitting they've come from Reddit. Thread quality diminished noticeably.
The only silver lining is these faggots never stay for long. I suppose it is summer
>>
>>67216184
Roastie, retard or underage? Either way please fuck off.
>>
>>67216235
>You are lucky to have come so early.

Oh fuck, she's gonna get executed today.

Caleb has to choose either her or the empire.

WE'RE GETTING CONSEQUENCES SOON BOYS
>>
File: Based.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>67216254
thats pretty hot desu
>>
>caleb gets power to change someone's body once
>uses it to turn himself into a woman instead of using it on nott
>>
>>67216276
Shit, thought you meant something happened on the subreddit. Ignore my autism
>>
>>67216283
There'll be consequences for your reddit-spacing
>>
>>67216281
sorry not everyone knows about whatever autistic retard fetish you're into
>>
>>67216293
Nah, but at a guess they've probably recently kicked a bunch of people off, because here they are.
>>
Friendly reminder that straight white males are not allowed to have happy endings, Caleb is going to lose Astrid and Beauregard is going to make a quip about it while turning the conversation into about Caleb murdering his parents.
>>
>>67216293
Not that anon, but likely something went down; CR discord tightened moderation the past week or so (they say it's from spambot, but there's reasons why there's spambots), and general hostility from the said subreddits in general, I imagine, for people with dissenting opinions.
>>
>>67216310
"What's with you and fire? You burn people, you get burned...Haha, I just burned you right then!"
>>
File: well hmm.png (48 KB, 719x261)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>
>>67216300
Hello R*ddit. Do you people not even realize how much you stand out?
>>
>>67216296
That spacing has been standard for years. It's like calling > greentext arrows
>>
>>67216276
You're crazy. They have been here for more than a year and refuse to leave. These threads used to be fun shitposts and now half of every thread is some retard saying shit like:
>dude it's a copypasta ignore it
>it's bait ignore it
>oh you think YOU know better than the people playing the character?
>is this a meme?
>nonstop defending of marisha and liam
They won't leave. They won, anon.
>>
>>67216316
Is that why Matt started this episode with saying "Remember to love each other both on and offline"? That felt like it was really out of nowhere.
>>
>>67216296
>reddit-spacing
Why do you idiots still think this is a legitimate thing
>>
>>67216310
Caleb is probably gonna have to murder his brainwashed gf and be given even more edgy ptsd backstory
>>
>>67216324
>being this insecure about your autistic incel fetish
>>
>dope queen

Oh neat, Orion's waifu
>>
>>67216337
Talespin fag confirmed
>>
>>67216321
>Woah man, that sucks. I know what it’s like to lose someone you love, my parents kicked me out and my master hates me.
>Astrid was pretty hot, haha get it?
>[Oddly specific statement that Marisha quickly says came from personal experience.]
>>
>>67216337
>he's still butthurt that his Beau headcanon is unsupported by anything
Stay mad
>>
>>67216323
But being deaf IS only negative, its literally missing a body function.

Just because people developed a sub-community that allows them to thrive despite that disabolity doesn't mean deafness is a fucking positive thing.
>>
>>67216310
Liam is a poser depressionfag so he is probably hard as a rock thinking about Caleb getting punished. Caleb won't get a happy ending because Lame Liam wants him to suffer so he can live out his masochistic fantasies.
>>
>>67216337
lmao same fag that thinks his retard speculation is fact
>>
File: gaybutnotfake.png (285 KB, 637x940)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>67216323
I'm so proud of this community :3
>>
>>67216323
To be 100% honest, those fuckers probably doesn't realize being deaf means that you are immune to a lot of effects that require you to be able to hear, and one might strategically choose to be deaf in 5e.

>>67216340
Perhaps. To be honest, I share a bit of his sentiment; we don't really have the need to call each other shit cunt fuckface over the smallest things. Beside the OP who's always a faggot, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>67216342
because for some reason they gotta have a random ass boogeyman so they don't gotta reflect on how stupid 4chan culture can be.
>>
I CANT WAIT TO SEE ASTRID
I HOPE SHE IS AS CUTE AS THE DREAMWORKS CHICK
>>
>>67216355
>autistic incel fetish
Do you still not get it?
>>
>>67216340
yeah i feel kinda bad for Matt, he has to carefully balance his act in order to not fuck up his entire show rn, the man just wanted to play some d&d with friends, decided to stream it cause why not and now hes in this situation with *this* fandom
>>
>>67216387
Have sex
>>
>>67216373
I think every single character in Mighty Number 9 is their own prime example of how not to make a character. Like, holy shit just look at each one in a vacuum and they’re just atrocious people with terrible habits made bearable only by the party’s solid acting chops.
>>
>>67216387
I get that you are an autistic incel with some retard autist fetish that spergs out when someone doesn't automatically know what your retard autist fetish is
>>
>>67216337
Tonight's a recent influx, I'm sure of it. They're especially noticeable which leads me to believe they're especially new
>>
>>67216382
Her name is Astrid, she’s probably some super skinny black woman with freckles.
>>
>>67216379
frankly I kind of wish D&D had some more rules for long term damage consequences or possible birth defects, I'd kind of like trying to play a character who's blind.
>>
>>67216382
caleb described her as "handsome" so take that as you will
>>
>>67216397
>you are an autistic incel with some retard autist fetish that spergs out
Its incredible that you have so little knowledge of this site, you aren't even aware of this boards history or even current threads on this board right now.
It's like you just want to screech "IM NEW, PLEASE LAUGH AT ME" without using any of those words
>>
>>67216337
>>oh you think YOU know better than the people playing the character?
seems pretty retarded to try to say that you do though
>>
>>67216413
shes white in the opening so unless she magically became diverse shes probably some sort of fantasy-german
>>
>>67216417
Oh my god, Astrid is FtM.
>>
>>67216340
he does this every week, just usually at the end of the show.
>>67216316
they didn't "tighten moderation" they changed the verification level needed to post. Unfortunately the only tiers are wait X minutes, which doesn't prevent bots, and phone verification, which fucks over people like me who use 2FA instead of phone verification
>>
>>67216428
it's okay, you can keep being an autistic incel retard with autist fetishes, just be less cringey about it
>>
>"caleb?..."
>VHRTIUHGIURTEHFIUHIUDI
Jesus fuck, you're a voice actor. where is the decent quality microphone?
>>
>>67216436
Astrid’s in the opening?
>>
>>67216441
god please no
>>
>>67216441
Worse, they're using female pronouns, so she's MtF.
>>
>>67216436
>magically became diverse
Yeah that can happen. Anything for Tumblr
>>
>>67216448
he's playing over skype from another state
>>
>>67216448
he's on holiday overseas
>>
>>67216323
Deaf people really are the niggers of all disabled people. It's because they're so close to being normal that they think they deserve to change everything around them. NO! You're a small tiny insignificant part of society. Shut the fuck up. For someone who can't hear you sure do love making noise.
>>
>>67216452
yeah theres a shot where caleb burns his family followed by the silhouettes of his friends as kids
>>
>>67216445
>Discordfag
>>
>>67216367
>Dissonant Whispers
>Banshees
>Luring Song
>Roars
>Vicious Mockery
>ENTHRALL
other pcs can put wax or corks or whatever in their ears but usually stuff like that is used in an ambush
>>
>>67216475
They tend to shout louder than people who aren't deaf, because they literally can't hear themselves speak. So you are correct.
>>
>>67216475
Why do deaf people make you seethe so hard?
>>
>>67216485
look motherfucker it's easier to talk on the discord than try to post on reddit or make a thread here when the stream isn't on. I usually can't watch live
>>
>>67216475
Tards are louder and more obnoxious than deaf people tbf
>>
>>67216494
>ACKTUALLY
Why have you been doing this all night?
>>
>>67216417
Hello, 5'8" blocky German housefrau.
>>
>>67216475
I honestly don't get it. Like I understand being stuck with a disability and trying to cobble together a sense of pride, much like someone who can type with their toes because they don't have arms. But like...how can they possibly argue that it's not worse than being able to hear? It can only be the same thing or worse!
>>
>>67216497
>Why do deaf people make you seethe so hard?
>serious response to a joke post
>thinks "seething" will help him fit in
Ding, that's another Redditor
>>
>>67216509
I haven't been paying attention to the thread that much; where's my autistic twins at?
>>
>>67216465
Why didn’t Ashley ever do that?
>>
>>67216464
I know it's a meme, but D&D is a fucking game where characters can -at will- reshape their bodies physically, cast spells that can make you look like other people. Why is it when suddenly someone's skin color is slightly darker in complexion people suddenly shit themselves?
>>
The horrible voice quality is making me laugh.
>>
>>67216523
>Seething retard is also "everyone I don't like is reddit" retard
pottery lmao
>>
>>67216462
>>67216457
It’s going to happen, and you know it. She’s going to be the posterchild of Trans representation in DnD and it’s HAPPENING OH GOD.
>>
>>67216487
>automatic failure on all perception tests based on sound
>>
>>67216527
Liam likes playing with his friends. Ashley is only there because otherwise her bf would be out of a job
>>
>>67216527
She did for most of C1. It sucked. Lame Liam is an attentionwhore and will NOT miss a chance to brood. Barely even took time off when his mother died. How fucking new are you?
>>
>>67216522
Because everyone's special in their own way UwU

But unironically, this is what happens when you push equality, you can't talk about differences any more in case it upsets someone, and so you have people who've grown up in a culture that tells them they're perfectly equal even when they aren't and that the only people who would say they're not equal are hateful bigots
>>
>>67216523
>it was a joke post amirite!
>totally wasn't getting butthurt at what I perceive as being remotely SJW
>>
>>67216523
>redditor
just fuck off. You're obsessing over the off-site activity of another person on 4chan. get a grip on yourself you retard
>>
>>67216367
You're right about how deafness is a negative, but you have to admit that saying that point blank to a deaf person is something only an asshole would do.
>>
>>67216527
She did in the first campaign.

Also, because this would keep her up until like 2 am in her time zone.
>>
>>67216523
Fighting the good fight, brother. They'll just never understand.
>>
>>67216528
Because it’s always used as an excuse to blanda upp Not!European settings while the Not!Arabia or Not!Africa are mighty bastions of monoculture.
>>
Why do these threads always turn into hysterical paranoid about "The SJWs" by the tail end?
>>
>>67216545
That's true, but it doesn't negate the other (albeit edge case) benefits of being deaf - being basically immune to "language-dependent effect" from 3rd.
>>
>>67216528
Because you know it's done for no other reason than scoring social justice brownie points. would you like it if CR was being run by /pol/ and all the characters just happened to be written to be aryan even when it doesn't make sense or conflicts with what's already established?
>>
>>67216487
>>67216545
you can literally just use a familiar or clairvoyance to hear without "hearing"

also immune to mass suggestion, suggestion, compulsion, divine word, panache

anyone not seeing the benefits doesn't play the game or is small brain
>>
>>67216532
They made like 12 million dollars in the kickstarter, could he not have hit up a Best Buy for a mid quality mic?
>>
>>67216563
You have to admit that a deaf freak thinking she's equal just because she wants to be is delusional and asinine and needs to be brought back to reality.
>>
>>67216557
okay, but who are you to say these people can't be allowed to play D&D and have hobbies with normal people. And that people around them shouldn't be shown how to interact with them. Mind you Imay be inferring a bit more deep than I should but you're giving off this "only fully functional people should be allowed to have hobbies, and disabled people should feel ashamed" really fuckign strongly
>>
Was asleep since the break. What the FUCK has happened since?
>>
>>67216558
S
>>
>>67216589
Because of the one samefag screeching his autism
>>
>>67216555
Don't bully Liam. He's a good boy.
>>
>Not Astrid

fug
>>
>>67216605
We met Astrid and she’s a beautiful MtF woman.
>>
>>67216605
I'll do you one better, I just came in after sleeping like a normal human being, and as far as I can tell nothing's happened all session
>>
>>67216589
>only posts about sjws are
>>67215266
>>67216558

yup, so paranoid. kek.
>>
>>67216558
Saying "X are the niggers of Y" is a fucking meme you window licking tard
If you'd been here more than a week you might have picked that up
>>67216559
No I'm very much obsessing over your on site activity. You treat this place like Reddit, that's the problem
>>
>>67216603
Let them have their fantasy, reality will bring them back to reality when no one wants to learn DM in ASL.
>>
>>67216632
just because it's a meme doesn't mean it was a fucking joke, moron
>>
>>67216589
Even if we say you're right, I'd say it's because this hobby became infested with them over the last 7 years or so and they have weaselled their way into very influential positions. If you don't speak out against them, who will?
>>
>>67216591
I like CR ran as it is. and I've never given a shit when a chracter looked a certain way for "SJW Brownie points" I don't get paralysed by people who don't look like me.
>>
JUST LET SAM ROLL A NEW CHARACTER YOU SLUTS
>>
>>67216604
>okay, but who are you to say these people can't be allowed to play D&D
Haven't said that. No one has. Even in the original post no one was being prevented from playing for being deaf they were just told it's a negative thing to be deaf
>>
>>67215984
I’M ALLOWED TO Post here because I only TECHNICALLY spend 9hrs a day.
1hr for breakfast
1hr for lunch
1hr for dinner
6+hrs matchmaking for invasions in bloodborne.
>>
>>67216632
>You treat this place like Reddit, that's the problem
how?
>>
shut... da fuck up everyone
and be the horny degenerates you're meant to be
>>
>>67216660
>just because it's a meme doesn't mean it was a fucking joke, moron
Duuuuuurrrrrrrr
>>
This thread is cancer
>>
So I see everyone missed the return of The Chair.
>>
>>67216676
okay then.
>>
>>67216683
Reddit literally shit on being horny degenerates by calling everyone an incel and screeching about fetishes
>>
>>67216441
Nah, it was a MtF of that other dude in their group of 3.
>>
File: sipps.jpg (16 KB, 253x330)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>67216660
*sips confusedly*
>>
I still really think the whole Yeza thing would have been better if he WASN'T accepting of Nott's new body. Have him be a nice guy and diplomatic about it, but like...Goblins plagued his family and killed his wife. Her being reincarnated into one shouldn't make him cool with that horrible green face and those gnarled teeth. And it would just be a way more interesting interaction if he was friendly, polite, kind, and verbally very loving towards Nott but clearly repulsed by her physically.
>>
>>67216694
This is what happens when the degenerates are replaced with puritans. Now you see why the British kicked those belt buckle bastards off to Plymouth.
>>
>>67216719
You think these Californians are emotionally intelligent enough to do something with that much nuance? They were genuinely confused when Scanlan did something similar when he was resurrectedX
>>
>>67216616
>>67216620
oink oink
>>
>>67216719
Can't do that. Not PC. Disliking someone for their appearance is prejudice. Fuck good story, we've cultivated a fan base waiting for a slip up to tear the cast to shreds on social media.

When people ask me what's so bad about social justice in a hobby or franchise, this is it. You just have a legion of people waiting to be offending because being outraged about perceived injustice makes them seem like good people. As a result, the quality suffers
>>
>>67216737
See that's exactly it, Matt and Sam DO have that capacity for nuance. They could pull it off.
>>
>>67216719
Shut up and let the man have his trauma-borne fetishes, anon!
Besides, we've seen Halfling Nott, and she was uglier than Gobbo Nott.
>>
>>67216719
It's clearly what sam wanted but Matt would never do that.
>>
>>67216527
it's the final season of her show so she's also probably burning low from that, doing crit role til 2am, and the last of us 2 stuff
>>
>>67216721
It's crazy how the US still feels the effects of that in law
>>
>>67216719
Yeah, that'd actually create some tension and would give Yeza much more character
>>
>>67216765
Isn't this the perfect thing though? Halfling Nott was ugly and unremarkable, Gob Nott is a thicc slut. But Yeza has canonically terrible taste.
>>
>>67216769
Have you considered that this may not be the site for you?
>>
>>67216663
The only thing more pathetic than social justice hand wringing is edgelord's acting like they're fucking oppressed minorities who have to fight off people who think you shouldn't be racist for the greater good.
>>
>>67216719
The thing is, Matt isn't going to make someone have a conflict with their own spouse unless the player okays it first.
>>
>>67216719
Obviously you've never truly been in love with someone. Also narratively it would make the story more convoluted then necessary. we're already neck deep in bullshit with other backstories to tangle it up anyfurther with "my husband thinks I'm ugly" I'd rather just not deal with it.
>>
liam wants as much dialog as possible and it's just a string of mumbles through a broken car speaker
>>
>>67216776
It actually came and went in waves, we’re seeing a recession right now but there’s enough broken hulks on the uncovered shoreline that we know just how much overbearing religion has harmed us. If you want to read more about it, see “The Great Awakening.”
>>
>>67216789
Wouldn't it be nice if you hadn't expanded the definition of racist to include anyone who doesn't agree with you?
>>
>>67216816
did it really take a bad mic for you to realize Liam if given the chance would never stop talking?
>>
>>67216819
Your age of consent and drinking are some of the highest in the world, that's more what it meant
>>
>>67216796
This is a really strange post and frankly pathetic post. You sound like a cultist, lad.
>>67216794
It's kind of his job as the DM.
>>
>>67216831
at least he's trying to do stuff and interact with the plot
>>
>>67216796
>Obviously you've never truly been in love with someone.
And obviously you've never had the person you live physically transform into a literal monster of the same kind that killed your entire family
>>
File: 1550206346208.png (186 KB, 285x321)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>67216702
who fucking cares about reddit you retard just post horny
>>
>>67216841
>Doesnt' want to deal with a storyline that only justification is conflict.
>sounds like cultist.
>>