[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Well is it? Spit it out
>>
yeah, that's pretty much what Alignments are for
>>
>>67205224
I was actually good friends with a Kyle in every aspect of that picture in high school, except he looked more like that chad
Pretty cool guy
>>
>>67206702
I have known 7 seperate kyles in my life, from grade school all the way into employment and every single one of them was a cookie cutter stereotype reinforcer with the only different one being a full on nazi. glad you found one that wasn't.
>>
>>67205224
I knew a tanner in middle school. He really hated the niggers in my school.
>>
>>67207804
Who doesn't tbf
>>
>summon a Wendigo
Tanner's fucking OP.
>>
>>67205224
Sure, not like it'll change anything
>>
>>67207804
Based.
>>
Here is the meta:
Tanner hard counters Chet. He gets a bonus to attack Chet's black friend, can evade lawyers by going off the grid and could easily assassinate Chet whenever he goes to his luxury cabin or yacht.

Chad hardcounters Tanner. He's too retarded to realize the wendigo is actually a supernatural horror, guns don't work on him, weapons don't work on him. He's fucking Chad. You lose.

Kyle hard counters Chad with his special, because Chad fucked his mom.

Chet is a hard counter to Kyle because his black friend Tyrone will take the fall for him, resulting in him being unharmed as he sues him to death.

Chet wins the long game against Chad, but Tyrone refuses to fight his bro. So Chet ends up grievously injured, Chad ends up in jail for life.
>>
>>67208570
Spot on
>>67205224
Would you guys play in this group if you were the fifth man?
Assume all are self-inserts, Chad is a Human Barbarian, Chet is an Elf Paladin, Kyle is a Human Wizards and Tanner is a Half-Orc Ranger
>>
>>67208452
>Tanner's fucking OP.
Plus he comes with a rifle that can one-shot the other fighters from long range. As I've said in the past, a party of all Tanners would dominate any setting.
>>
>>67208714
Shet is clearly not a Paladin
Kyle is definitely not a Wizard. Maybe a Sorcerer.
>>
File: worry overload.jpg (82 KB, 364x410)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>67205224
>Tanner looks like an actual guy from my HS named Tanner
>he had a JD hat, camo print shirts, loved fishing and hunting, chewed
>>
>>67209107
My town is 90% Tanners, 9% Chads, and 1% Kyles.
>>
>>67209196
>poorfag town

Mine is:
60%chet
20%chad
15%tanner
5% kyle

I have literally never worked a day in my life or plan to and live in a 3 bedroom house and just manage my wealth all day.

People who shit on people who don't work I feel are just bitter, Neets are better humans than wage slaves even with no money
>>
>>67206702
>>67206737
We all had a Kyle in our lives.
>>
>>67211477
>People who shit on people who don't work I feel are just bitter, Neets are better humans than wage slaves even with no money
this sounds like a massive cope when you post it on this website.
>>
>>67208452
It says "summon" a wendigo, doesn't say dick about controlling it.
>>
File: 1498096335627.png (125 KB, 640x640)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>67205224
Any ideas for likewise templates relating to other ethnicity stereotypes?

For example:
>Jamal, "health sciences" major attending on an athletic scholarship
>Tyrese, woke social media activist with Antifa contacts
>Stanley, wealthy family and member of the campus Young Black Republicans Society
>Daquan, three kids by 16, imprisoned 5 times before 18, drug dealer, part-time Soundcloud rapper
>>
>>67212961
They're all niggers though
>>
File: 1533765467197.jpg (176 KB, 1024x687)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>67212961
>>
>>67212961
>Hao/ “Anton”, CS major who may or may not really be a robot under convincing flesh, but he’s nice enough and is a decent ADC for DoTA/LoL. He’ll never be one of your real friends, but it’s not you it’s him. Can commune with machine spirits to get stupidly high but well deserved grades on his assignments or to rape your shit.
>Jian/“Jeremy”, businesses already wanna suck his dick so he can intern there and land a well paying job right after graduation. Polite bastard who secretly wishes you were like his study group buddies and occasionally tosses you an invite in order to assimilate you. Special power is slowly but surely peer pressuring people to not be degenerates or causing the too-corrupted to slowly fade away from his local existence.
>Xiaobo/“Daniel”, Draped in Supreme or some other pricey fashion brand every day. His overseas family sends him an obscenely high amount of money every month. Surprisingly resistant to poisoning from alcohol, suspect weed and sketchy Xanaxes. With a blast of EDM, will summon ABG’s with some delay.
>Chu/“Zack”, American born with only his physiology and rarely used name to mark him of his eldritch bloodline. Never ever wants you to go to his house for fear of the Old Ones. Will do his best to translate the chingchong. Can morph into a socially ‘bland’ form to hide his power level.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.