[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Mexican Lich.png (774 KB, 1486x2686)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Everybody:
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait, you're better than this
• Stay on topic

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your blog/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Bumping:
• Bumping your request is entirely optional, but should only be done 24 hours after the request was posted or your last bump.
• You do not need to wait for this limit to expire from one thread to another. Post your request in the new thread rather than bumping cross-thread.

>Anchoring:
• Artists or requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/

Previous Thread: >>67147678
>>
File: Anchor.jpg (19 KB, 250x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Anchor post
>>
File: Spectra-Small.png (449 KB, 680x945)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Requesting this gargoyle girl trying to order a drink at a tavern from a terrified barkeep.
>>
File: dr luuv request.png (538 KB, 942x751)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>67186625
I want to request a Neimodian male doctor/interrogator/torturer, he is bluish grey and yonger than all the neimodians we see in the movies. He is tall and thin, looks almost weak but he always manages to keep his posture. He is always driking coffee and carries with him a medical backpack with all the suplies he needs including a repulsor gurney. He wear a white shirt (kinda like what han wears underneath his coat), dark pants and a brown heavy trenchcoat with the akira pill on the back (with the whole "good for health bad for education" thing) that he uses to carry even more supplies and he sports a tribal tattoo on the left side of his face (kinda in the style of mike tyson's but bigger).
If you wanna draw him doing some pose or in a scene you can draw him healing someone with the force or with stimpack, just standing up drinking coffee and looking tires, torturing someone with some drugs and an interrogator droid helping, or just make something up you think would look cool. I made a hero forge figure and painted over in photoshop (and added some stuff like the tattoo and the lines on the eyes) his eyes don't look that slanted, it is just the only option i had for eyes that were kinda similar.
The image on the left is just an inspiration for the overall shape and feel of a young neimodian
>>
Requesting a picture/bust of my vampire wizard from our Curse of Strahd campaign. The focus should be on how inhuman/frightening she looks- undeathly pallor, monstrous features, long fangs, pointed ears and black-scleraed eyes. Her expression, meanwhile, is warm and friendly, if slightly awkward/nervous.
Bonus: A speech bubble reading "I'm not *that* frightening, am I?"
>>
File: Minotaur.jpg (248 KB, 1181x938)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>67186625
Could I get a Vampire Minotaur, please? Dressed as a fancy Count, preferably.
>>
File: Lich Prince.jpg (214 KB, 1302x1116)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
I would like to request a Lich for one of my games. Backstory here, he's a formerly just and Firstborn prince that knew he was dying of a disease and decided to extend his life through Arcane Magic and turned himself into the undead. It worked and he's been the "prince" ever since. The kingdom would never allow the undead to lead them and decided that the Secondborn son was to become king and his family has been a co-regency with the Lich Prince. The bag of bones still has a lot of love for his brother/family and they were both ok with the arrangement.

The request is in the pic but the white parts of his clothing is red instead of white and his skull is a parchment white with sharp canines and he has a small, blue stone imbedded in the forehead and glowing. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
>>
File: koku.png (979 KB, 1674x1658)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting pic related (right) but with normal human proportions, also instead of that thing covering his mouth make a colorful scarf, like absurdly colorful taking into account he's a ninja, something like having many colors would be nice, or with some weird pattern like flowers, etc, your call. Pose whatever you like. Weapon on his hip. Hair like left if possible, right looks like pompadour.

Also he has a light scar (not very noticeable) in his mouth in form of X like his lips were stiched.

Left was what I've been using so far.
>>
File: kat4.jpg (214 KB, 680x920)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>67186638
anchoring my pretty tiefling light cleric
>>
File: 1562288590248.png (1.19 MB, 1054x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Requesting art of my axe-wielding paladin of The Silver Flame, Farah Bellanova Iodin.
1. I imagine her armor looking generally like this, but I’ll leave it open to artist interpretation.
2. She wears a helmet with an open face and a large visor to flip down during combat.
3. This is the symbol of The Silver Flame and would be the motif of her outfit, or if that’s asking too much, she would at least have it on her shield.
4. She has a kite shield, but the dragon is replaced with her holy symbol as mentioned above.
5. Instead of a sword she uses a double-sided axe because it makes it easier to break down doors and I figured it would be a nice change of pace.
If I'm being too greedy with specifics I'd also be down to see any artists interpretations of a female knight with an axe and shield, since you can probably think of something cooler for her. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: depeche.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Hello /tg/ drawfags, i wanted to request a future superhero character i'm going to play, the thing is that i don't know what he should look like, but at least i know his powers (still havent figured out a backstory yet also).

I based his powers from 2 songs, "Enjoy the Silence" from Depeche Mode and "I Just Died In Your Arms" from Cutting Crew. He has 2 powers basically:
-the first one is that he can shoot his fingers, they don't do damage when they hit something, instead they grow arms (one arm per finger if this is not clear enough). And yes, he loses the fingers he shoots (but the grown arms have all fingers in them). The fingers regrow after some time and the arms diseappear at the same rate (they kinda wilt).
-The second power is that he has mouths in his palms (yeah, kinda like that one naruto character), and one mouth work as a portal to the other palms, and that also work on the arms grown by his finger shooting.

So basically he can use his mouth portal hands and arm growing projectile fingers to scout things, think with portals, give things momentum and shoot them out of the other mouth portals, make a simple periscope by putting his arm up and look through the other hand, throw grenades and shoot people with weird angles (still figuring out if he is going to be a murdery hero or a gadget tangle'em hero), shoot himself and have extra arms until he has 10 arms and 2 weird arms without fingers, he can shoot the arms to make a rope out of arms, shoot people and then keep punching them with arms attached to them, grapple people by shooting them a bunch with growy arms and a bunch of other shit i'll probably think during game.
Yeah it is weird but i wanted something weird with options, he isn't even supposed to be super strong or anything. And yeah, you can be really creative with it, if you want the arms and mouth to look a certain way i'm fine with it, you can even make his superhero symbol.
>>
File: Craver raver.png (724 KB, 1656x783)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a craver in a poncho
>>
Hi there, i would like to make a request: A Green Skinned goblin kid (Pathfinder style...sorta, i dont Picture him with those red eyes) with a slingshot and ragged clothes (As he is a friend of the players and follows them in their quests, i dont picture him as a nasty or scary goblin). He is a kid/teen goblin but still helps killing enemies , so, no need to make him childish (even tho he has a childish personality sometimes). Thanks!
>>
File: dedalo.jpg (209 KB, 1280x824)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
requesting my wizard NPC
>>
File: techpriestess.png (251 KB, 600x607)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
Requesting young techpriestess armed with a laspistol, with a scared expression on her face.
>>
>>67186888
Emphasize not empathize
>>
File: gnomegre.png (922 KB, 1154x879)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
I have a really stupid request: Ogre druid raised by gnomes, dresses like a stereotypical lawn gnome: fake beard and all. Smacks people around with that walking stick.
>>
>>67186625
Could I please ask for my catfolk, Madame Felicity also known as the Smiling Tiger in her glory days, or as Comtesse Camilla if you believe her claims
She was a decently infamous thief and brigand in her time, then somewhat legitimised herself as a nouveau riche lady by purchasing an upper-class brothel with her ill-gotten gains, and is now travelling again as she was ousted for her crimes and had her properties and working girls seized.

For build, she is about chest-height against a normal person and used to be very athletic, but is a bit chubbier these days. She is styled after a Chartreux cat, and looks floofier than she actually is. She generally looks like she's smiling in a smug, condescending way, of course, which lent to her old name.
For gear, she wears a fancy hooded shawl over more practical travelling clothes and a snug quilted gambeson, partly covering the rapier and dagger at her waist. Generally rich and well-made clothing, if you'd rather draw her in something else.

Thank you a whole bunch in advance, and if there's anything I missed or I should add or remove something, please let me know!
>>
>Post request
>Right at the end of the thread
Right then, I'm retarded. Let's just copy/paste and pretend the last thread never happened.

>>67186625
Requesting a pair of NPCs for a quest.

>First is a small male merchant with shaggy ginger hair and a sort of skittish demeanor. He's got a large sack of wares and dresses like he's well-off. Feels like he's being watched. Has good luck for some reason.
>Second is his stalker, a hulking female werewolf clad in a red cloak. Keeps a distance, but never too far as to let the merchant out of sight. Also never lets herself be seen by the merchant. Madly in love with the merchant. Mauls anything that would even imply that it'd disturb the merchant.

I tried drawing it is MsPaint to get the idea a bit more realized, but it's more a guideline than anything. If you want a more traditional set of references I can repost with those included as well.
>>
File: drawing request.png (179 KB, 588x230)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>67186625
Request is in the link below, pretty self explanatory. If the censoring is not enough, please let me know.
https://imgur.com/grfsrLD
Is the request itself.

https://imgur.com/a/B8GmGWf
Is where i got the originals from. Nothing horrible, she's just not wearing a shirt.

Both are wizards i will be testing soon ingame.
>>
Requesting a werebear ninja, not caricature. Thanks
>>
File: 1562625701343.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Requesting art of my wood elf rogue, Dom Liadon. His whole gimmick is that he's a silent sniper assassin/hitman. I did a random roll for his height and it turns out he's 4'11. It doesn't really help his image as an edgy killer but its pretty funny and is more in line with his personality. The image is just a general guideline so you can go wild if you want to. Thanks if you draw him.
>>
File: Humanmonkbrawler.jpg (381 KB, 1200x731)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>67186625
/req/ my wandering monk brawler.

Tough looking guy with long wild red hair and has plenty of scars from his travels and battles (not a walking scab but there are at least the scars on his face, a couple of gashes from a tiger that mauled his arms, and a few arrow/spear/sword wounds, he enjoys showing them off and has grand tails for each one.)

His clothes are all weathered, torn and frayed with his prized tiger pelt being displayed around hi waist.

He is cocky, arrogant and very head strong. Loves to boast about his ability's and victories to anyone whether they want to hear about it or not.
>>
I'd like to request my Tzimisce vampire's war form (Zulo). Basically this mixed with a xenomorph, with a more slender build and shorter claws. More streamlined overall with less protrudy bits and more segmented bone plating.

Bonus And Entirely Not Required: A quick sketch of a bow made out of sinew and bone. I'd like it separate from the Zulo sketch because I'm like a session away from getting that ability, but awhile longer from getting Body Armory (make weapons out of your biomass).

Once I do though, oh man. No one's gonna expect getting 360 noscoped by a tyranid.
>>
File: 1562721810542.png (658 KB, 1836x2177)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>67186638
anchoring my barbarian gal
>>
>>67152739
>>
>>67186625
Requesting a slender ogre-faced spiderfolk on stilts.
Nerubian body type, with six legs on long metal stilts that can be used as harpoons and two arms. He use a pike and/or javelins.
I know he's a bit goofy but he's also and mostly unsettling and weird.
>>
File: Corrine_human_bust.png (1.67 MB, 1920x1941)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting my girl Corrine to be hiding behind a tree within a snowy forest (artistic liberty for her winter outfit) a bit wounded and trembling as she's trying to reload a Winchester rifle, while in the distance behind the tree is the silhouette of a hairy gaunt humanoid monster with yellow eyes and long talon-like claws. And as she's in a partial shift out of fear, have her ears pointed, nails and canines elongated, and the whites of her eyes to be black, with the right eye being yellow, and if the left one is shown, then have it be red.
>>
File: 1horn2horns.jpg (188 KB, 766x900)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>67186719
>>
Requesting art of the character I plan to play in an upcoming D&D game

Hes a Firbolg druid from an eastern setting. He is also a small-time merchant that sells charms and the like

He's 7'7 and 246 pounds, giving a more lanky, leggy build. His skin is the typical 5e firbolg grey, and his hair is the typical brown. He wears his hair back in a shoulder-length ponytail. He's a bit on the hairy side, but not grossly so.
He wears a black kimono along with green trousers. If not too difficult to draw, his kimono has of various forest flowers. He wears no socks or footwear.

In addition, if any drawfriends are interested, he has a white and green wagon pulled by a long-haired grey donkey
>>
>>67187692
Woah, didn't expect to get a fill in an hour, it suits me perfectly. Do you have a name I can save this under?
>>
>>67187835
yeah it's _moralem on twitter
>>
>>67187917
Ta! I don't use twitter, but I'll keep an eye out for your work if I can.
>>
File: Neudaiz.png (729 KB, 720x1280)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
Playing a Homebrew setting based around interplanetary travel, where my PC comes from a mostly low tech backwater planet whose people have focused their culture and values around their spiritual side which has led to a natural affinity for magic.

She resembles the girl on the top left, face and hair. Her body type is that of the bottom right, typically wearing a slightly less loose outfit resembling that of the top right. Lastly, she carries a staff like the girl on the bottom left.
>>
File: Gamma World Bear.png (1.54 MB, 1270x662)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a character from Gamma World
>Mutant Bear
>various degrees of cybernetics and armor
>mixture of classical (e.g. D&D adventurer) weapons and a loaded-up minigun
>More ursine than overly anthropomorphic (but just humanoid enough to handle equipment and armor)
>>
>>67186700
>>67186720
>>67186751
>>67186777
>>67186913

You gotta trim these down, anons.
>>
>>67187692
Extra juicy beef.
>>
File: 1561760033878.png (6.34 MB, 2200x1925)
6.34 MB
6.34 MB PNG
>>67186638
>>
File: Luigi Duh.png (884 KB, 1167x815)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
Requesting a 40k Imperium guard with the classic "retarded luigi" expression.
>>
>>67188205
I know I should if I want to get a fill, but I like writing too much about my characters. It's a sickness.
>>
File: Katherine Ref.png (917 KB, 1458x2064)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
/r/ Katherine getting Drunk at a tavern while rambling some incantations
>>
>>67187601
Lewd strikes again!

And the right foot suffered for it a little.
>>
>>67188324

Write it all down in a text file, copy the paragraph and trim it down until it's reasonable for a drawthread. I've done that before.
>>
File: nervous energy.jpg (418 KB, 1000x1000)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>67186625
Requesting these aasimar twin sisters relaxing out of their armor after a hard-won battle. The paladin is serious but content, and the cleric is anxious and shy. Thank you.
>>
>>67188401
>this is the trimmed down version
>>
>>67188442

I guess I should have added "repeat the process." I've got a couple little progressions of paragraphs that get smaller and smaller as you scroll down. Nothing wrong with that, editing is a good skill to polish.
>>
File: 1562692003864.jpg (488 KB, 695x1400)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
Reposting from last thread!
Hi.
Requesting this for one of my players, who has her birthday coming up soon, so hopefully I can get this beforehand.
The character's a warlock, having made a deal with a nightmare. The patron frequently appears as a black goatman, personifying primal fears. The patron doesn't need to appear in the drawing, but it'd be cool.
The character herself is a merchant-noble, quaintly but fashionably dressed. She carries a rapier by her belt.
Thanks in advance, /tg/.
>>
>>67188205

I agree. At least start with tl;dr and hide everything else under a spoiler.
>>
File: naori1.png (1.47 MB, 1456x696)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>67186638
A drawfag was working on this and two other requests, so Imma anchor here.

You still alive, buddy?
>>
>>67188497

Happy Birthday Anon! Rather than buying or making you an actual gift I begged for one on /tg/ to show how much I care!
>>
>>67188205
At this point I'm only delivering requests without images and with a short description.
>>
File: 1562713986723.png (920 KB, 969x1280)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
Requesting a Satyr urchin turned criminal. He wears a jacket similar from the ref and has darkish circles under his eyes.. His main choice of weapons are a bow/arrows and a shortsword.
>>
>>67188676
>without images
Man, requestfags are gonna be salty because there was a recent spree of "please include references" from other drawfags.
>>
File: Imperial Guard2.jpg (36 KB, 527x527)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
The Malanari 15th are an Abhuman regiment of Imperial Guard. They are characterised by their cold-weather gear and their forward curving horns. Any rendition of such an abhuman Guardsman would be appreciated.
>>
>>67188205
Is it against the rules to delete a request, edit it, and the post it again after the 24hr mark?
>>
>>67188808
Different strokes for different folks. I prefer simple requests with a stock picture from google at most, not those intricate request charts alongside a paragraph lore no one cares about. But hey, that's me, I'm one of many drawfags and the others might indeed want more ref.
>>
File: Corgi WIP.jpg (153 KB, 1000x1000)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>67186638
Anchoring the Fireball Doggo.
>>
>>67188870
Sometimes I like a little fluff behind the character to get a vibe for the drawing. I don't give a fuck about the minutiae of gear and weapons and junk, but some backstory is nice, for me anyway.
>>
Requesting a !Roman wardog that looks like a cross between a pitbull and a husky, i.e. with lil doggy helmet crest and lorica body armour. Grimdark spikes and skulls encouraged
>>
File: 1562709987838.jpg (116 KB, 600x863)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Make this /tg/ related.
>>
File: commissar ref.png (859 KB, 1328x1088)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
so I'm playing the commissar in an only war game. Runs with a group of rough riders that ride bikes mostly (he uses a kettenkrad)

He has a bionic arm (which has a shotgun installed in it) that serves as his sword arm. If I could get him smoking a cigar with his bionic arm exposed due to the coat arm being basically destroyed that'd be nice.
>>
>>67188874
I am curious if the artist for this is still around as well.
>>
>>67187601
OR here, that's amazing, thank you! She's good at changing morale in a fight, but she's also no stranger to just bashing her enemies with the microphone.
>>
File: hare.png (208 KB, 795x1040)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>67186625
A bunny girl wizard's apprentice, exhausted looking after being pulled from his hat for the hundredth time to fight enemies she has no business fighting.
>>
File: Sir Andrei and Sir Rabe.png (1.25 MB, 1883x865)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Requesting two tired dusty knights travelling down the road. Pic related are their individual colours/heraldry and some potential references for armour etc
>>
File: witchReferenceCollage.png (1.06 MB, 1271x690)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Requesting a goat man with an average body physique.

Clothes should be somewhat simple. Maybe dirty, but not ragged. With some 'natural' ornaments like carved wooden tokens or rough gemstone pendants.
Shady looking, but not overblown evil in appearance.

Three asymmetrical horns, with 'witch ladders' tied and spanning between them.
Character takes inspiration from witchcraft and herbalists/alchemists. Feel free to throw in a little satanic imagery as well, if you like.

Thank you.
>>
File: for you.jpg (260 KB, 565x800)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>67186912
>>
>>67188954
Paladin and thicc werewolf woman
>>
>>67189540
A masterpiece.
>>
File: crime boss.png (730 KB, 720x825)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
Requesting art of a crime boss that uses a similar drug injection system to that of Bane to bulk himself up. His body is covered in scars all over; his clothes are similar to that of Bojack's from DBZ, difference being that the blue coat is colored black and that the sleeves have been ripped off to allow the tubes to be unobstructed.
>>
>>67188870
I think you should draw me a king you monkey
>>
>>67189773
(You)
>>
File: 1561869908145.png (115 KB, 782x883)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>67186638
Still waiting drawfriend!
>>
File: 20190710_122359.jpg (838 KB, 2560x1440)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
Could I get an old-as-fuck and sunbaked wizard wearing robes with a similar aesthetic to this attempted doodle?
>>
>>67188927

Yup, those requests where they list every type of socks the character is wearing, but don't tell you if s/he's shy or confident or cheerful or spiteful.
>>
Hi, artists. I'm requesting my elf rogue, Florina "Limekiller" S'doitaleth.
She's the affluent young daughter of university professors, who got kicked out of the family manor and is now adventuring to finance the plush lifestyle she became accustomed to. She uses mostly daggers to fight, and has a signature pose (the one the mini is doing).
The only real must-haves are the cheesecake proportions, crazy eyes, and the pose. The only thing I don't want is modern clothing, like pirate shirts and pantyhose. Everything else is up to the artist; I like seeing how people interpret my character. Thanks if you choose to do this, I'll drop you some paypal shekels if you leave your info in the picture.
>>
>>67188870
One of the requests is a clusterfuck of bear images though. I can't imagine that anon was being literal with any of that, I hope.
>>
>>67189540
That's all sorts of wonderful, Thanks!
>>
>>67189421
Clothes/weapons?
>>
File: mah boi.jpg (131 KB, 915x570)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>67189773
>>
>>67189554
8 tiddy werewolf gf?
>>
>>67189540
That's incredible.
>>
>>67190287
Thanks
>>
>>67190269
A too-big cape, a floppy hat, and a wand that looks like a stick with some glitter and fake stars glued on.
>>
>>67188307
>classic
>youtube poop
Hold up...
>>
>>67190358
This piece is what ALL true warriors strive FOR!
>>
>>67190309
2 tiddy is good enough
>>
File: VrakDraft.png (3.69 MB, 4503x3000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>67186638
>>
>>67190475
Nah, buddy, real deal all the way. 2 is just lazy fur aesthetic humanoid body stuff.

>>67190263
And terminator with chaingun.
>>
File: req.png (5.03 MB, 2809x2179)
5.03 MB
5.03 MB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a Dark Angel Company Champion in milanese-style power armor with a great bascinet like helmet and power lance. The 'base' of the armor is a MK 7 torso, MK 4 legs, a single large MK 7 pauldron, and custom legs, helm, and demipauldron.

The left side of the body is more heavily reinforced, bearing the full pauldron going down to the elbow and having a slightly larger and more flared gauntlet. The right side meanwhile has a "power spaulder" as I could best call it providing light armor on the right flank. It also has a similar flared gauntlet, but is not as large. The elbows are protected by 'knightly' looking flared couters.

The cuirass is a typical MK 7 assembly, but the abdomen is covered by a plackart overlapping with the breastplate similar to the image on the left. The groin is then protected by six 'tasset' plates, two on the front, one on each flank, and then two on the arse.

The helm is just like the pictured helmet, found it from an old drawthread of an idea for a power armor bascinet helmet.
>>
File: unknown (1).png (977 KB, 1907x3011)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
A flag for a scifi military force for the Lancer game I'm running.

The rifle blasting off the chained arms are yellow gold and more stylized to fit together, while the back is a deep red.

Cheers Drawanon.
>>
>>67189540
what a gnogre
>>
File: Luka Ref Sheet.png (334 KB, 1168x840)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Posting Luka again, also having to deal with 4chan being wonky in my tabs now.
>>
could i get farseer taldeer in some kind of long white matrimonial kind of gown thing is requeest insufficient or otherwise not good enough let me know glankhladtnehdghnkladtelhnadtehnlb
>>
File: Rage Dragon.jpg (86 KB, 927x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Requesting a more steed-like Rage Dragon. Maybe with a saddle.
>>
File: request for anon by anon.png (1.24 MB, 1600x800)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Would a kind anon be willing to draw my aasimar battlemaster fighter ship captain? He's inspired by Zhang He from Dynasty Warriors and Dalton Caste, and incorporates dance moves into his katar fighting. He's obsessed with beauty and has a peacock motif. As you can tell by the shitty photoshop I did of Henry Cavill, I am no artist.
>>
File: navyseal.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Requesting this dude but a fantasy guard/archer.
>>
File: IMG_20190710_162744127~2.jpg (1.77 MB, 2686x3929)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>67186792
Don't know anything about cravers but I had a cool idea. Hopefully this suffices

>>67188205
Short and sweet with room for us to do what we want. That's what I look for here.
If I wanted to do a commission level descriptive piece, I'd just take a commission. Simpler ones leave more room for us to have fun and practice.
>>
Requesting a human knight with a swan motif
>>
Requesting a swan knight with a human motif
>>
>>67191754
>>67191834
But have them fighting each other.
>>
File: 1551807700494.jpg (293 KB, 1500x668)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Draw the male pilot with a busted up helmet.
>>
File: 1562417199331.png (1.71 MB, 1660x1280)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
re-requesting this

samurai with a dragon aesthetic and a blue/white color palette that uses hammers/axes (your choice) instead of a katana or spear

>>67176855
>>
My request is for an Assyrian inspired Muscle Wizard with a cone hat w/ crescent moon, winged staff, curled beard. The muscle wizards’ “magic missile” spell effect appears as small stone cones on his finger tips, shaped much like Bugles corn snacks. This is based on my habit of eating Bugles corn snacks on game night. Thank you drawfags. An artist in my gaming group started and never finished it.
>>
File: Orcy.png (724 KB, 685x1080)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
Requesting my sexy half-orc Barbarian. He's quite muscular befitting of a Barbarian, greenish skin, pierce nipples, wears a leather thong and carries a great-sword.
>>
>>67189421

Reminded me of this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfqpqXuvPg
>>
>>67192158
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong board, the leather club's two threads down
>>
>>67188407
This but they're naked and the cleric is blushing and hiding her tiddys while the paladin is just chilling, boobys out
>>
>>67191750
Head could use some trimming by getting rid of that cone thing and adding the singular eye, but other than that nitpick its pretty much perfect
>>
File: cavalier.jpg (15 KB, 349x402)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>67186638
>>67188503
Anchoring for Mgcusr
>>
File: 1562721668076.png (853 KB, 1936x2065)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>67186638
Anchoring the Viking lad
>>
File: operative.jpg (137 KB, 600x700)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Requesting a pale young man in neck-to-toe black, boots and gloves included, and a long white coat over that. He has short black hair and is wearing dark round goggles. If possible I'd like to have him sitting casually or in an otherwise harmless-looking pose, looking at the viewer with a faint smile, please.
>>
>>67188750
Here’s a sketch, friend.
>>
>>67186638
Anchoring
>>
>>67189540
So much character. Excellent choice in making the walking stick that size.
>>
This guy with a mish mash of 1-3AD armour for a world traveler vibe, a falchion with a spiked hand guard, and his right arm a fantasy prosthetic up to the shoulder
>>
File: Elite Beat Bunny.jpg (283 KB, 800x1081)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>67189421
>>67190361
Here ya go.
>>
File: rough concept.png (477 KB, 2469x2729)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
Requesting any attempt at drawing this mechanical abomination. I tried to illustrate it as best I could with the bottom picture. If you have any questions please ask.
>>
>>67193235
Bueno, the group'll love this.
>>
>>67193234
But where's his benis and ballz?
>>
>>67193434
One word... cloaca.
>>
File: BIG FAT LIZARD THIGHS.jpg (418 KB, 641x900)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>67188954
I know, I'm not being very original.
>>
>>67193710
Based! Thank you, Lewd.
>>
that's it i'm gonna find a person to pay for my request.
>>
>>67190662
> mfw.... You somehow avoid furry-HATE-patrol
> mfw you have a decent discussion with anon
>>
>>67193870
No you won't
>>
>>67193896
fuck you yes i am. Found one that does darkest dungeon full body sprites for $32.
>>
File: 1548208106149.png (50 KB, 225x153)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>67192158
>>
>>67193434
Tastefully tucked away
>>
>>67193870
Congrats Anon on accepting that if you really want something done, you can pay for it.

Which request pray tell was it?
>>
>>67194146
truly i have now entered adulthood.

And I'm not telling you my request you'll make fun of me for it.
>>
>>67193710
noice
>>
>>67194162
not the guy but you're not gonna post here anymore so what's the worry
myself i wanna see if it's something i planned to draw
>>
>>67193951
Well don't be a cock tease, hook us up with that link and help out the artist
>>
>>67192913
Thank you, friend.
>>
>>67194435
I don't know if that's a good idea. As annoyed as I have been at being ignored these past weeks, I think it'd be rude to the artists here to advertise people unrelated to /tg/. Not to mention the potential flood gates of spam as artists decide to monetize their talents. More power to any artist that chooses to do so of course, but these threads are primarily meant to be fun hobbyist sorts of things. Bringing money into it would sour the traditions here.
>>
>>67192913
Looks like a fantastical member of The Beatles. In a good way.
>>
>>67188750
>>67192913
Okay, so some things were bothering me with the first sketch and I wanted to try some things, here’s an update, should actually be done now.
>>
>>67194534
Oooh, noice. Thank you again.
>>
File: 1562601632837.jpg (448 KB, 659x950)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
The artist that did this picture, do they have a tumblr or a deviantart or a twitter or something? My party wants to check them out because they're in love with this girl. Her name is Rus'Pal, and her lemon farm's motto is "Pucker up!"
>>
File: The Final Confrontation.png (790 KB, 1416x672)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>67186625
The group has been planning for a few weeks to confront the BBEG using the element of surprise to storm the citadel, and I was planning to keep it light and reveal Maero Ash-heart in her pajamas enjoying a late morning in her spooky evil throne room as they burst in.
If anyone would like to draw a huge skull-faced beastling in silly PJs, maybe a cup of joe that says #1 Boss or something, that'd be cool. Spooky evil throne room optional. Cheers.
>>
>>67186625
I don't have a picture, sadly, but I do have a very simple request.

I need a meso-american deity. He has white skin, an obviously undead appearance (ghoul/zombie/wight, not skeleton), and wears a poncho decorated with cut off heads and skulls.

His portfolio is Human Sacrifice, Netherworld, and Magic, and although he is scary looking and acting, he is a natural-order type opponent, not a villain. (i.e. he serves evil because it's part of the other gods plans).

Just him on a simple background is my request.
>>
>>67194913
That's Lewd, and I believe he only posts in drawthreads, but he's posted A LOT. I can get you a link to a collection of all his deliveries if you want in a bit.
>>
>>67194280
>what's the worry
The worry is that people will realize he's lying about actually commissioning anything
>>
File: 7wibn0811px21.jpg (90 KB, 1280x853)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>67195163

>>67195163

I would really appreciate that. He's so good! I'm really surprised he doesn't have a gallery because his stuff is storybook level quality.
>>
>>67195215
what a boring thing to worry about
>>
File: Dik dik centaur.png (1.57 MB, 1255x2513)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>67178420
>>
>>67195295
Nice, got that as just the image? Also the leaves are cute.
>>
File: there can only be one.jpg (382 KB, 752x700)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>67191754
>>67191834
>>67191852
>>
File: Dik dik centaur crop.png (628 KB, 1255x1733)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>67195339
The leaves are from Peleng's brushpack, like most of the brushes I use that are not hard round.
>>
any cute shota requests?
>>
File: Cutie Patootie.jpg (43 KB, 640x628)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Requesting a pixie trying to free his bee friend from a flower.
>>
File: HumanCleric.png (700 KB, 720x960)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>67195448
Right here! Life Cleric Human. Technically 20 y/o but practically shota in terms of height and demeanour.
>>
>>67195448
On a whim, would you mind drawing a young mermaid boy being preyed upon by an orca mermaid mom.
>>
File: reference3.png (333 KB, 869x554)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting my former acolyte now back-alley doctor rogue trying to smoke and drink at the same time.
>>
Requesting my OC for my current campaign

https://i.imgur.com/VkTZ9km.png
>>
File: Elf_concept1.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>67186625
Requesting a female Elf huntress with vegetation clothing, a stone dagger, some vials of poison, and a bow with arrows that lack arrowheads, just sharpened wooden tips. Also give her a bit more of a snout, as this concept sketch is in the uncanny valley with how strangely flat and human/ape-like the face is, not really screaming large sapient Indri, nor Prosimians in general.
>>
>>67186625
Requesting her in a battle pose looking fierce.
>>
File: Cggggggge.png (1 MB, 1130x868)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a human fighter for my group's lower magic human based campaign.

Thanks to any drawfags for looking, and thank you for your hard work. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.
>>
File: Jino.png (924 KB, 1280x720)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
Requesting my lazy Japanese noble sword-fighter. He's much younger than the guy in the ref; like mid-to-late 20s. He uses a sword hidden in his umbrella and war fan.
>>
>>67191020
Are the chained arms to be yellow gold or just the rifle+blast?
>>
>>67195448
How about a tribal orc/goblin mocking a trussed-up adventurer?
>>
File: 1558486446144.png (1.04 MB, 1077x1565)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>67195448
Even if I was satisfied with what I received, can I see your take on this?

A child slave turned half white dragon through alchemy.
>>
Migrating this >>67170687
>>
>>67186888
going to take a shot on this, its going to be a fast one so any other drawfriend wanting to take it feel free to do so
>>
>>67195347
Magnificent. Probably not what OR meant, but I threw that wrench in!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (68 KB, 340x187)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>67195754
>>
>>67190263
I couldn't find anything that completely fit, so I got a collage of images to sample from. And yeah, not literal, just idea fodder. And yeah, the terminator was just for the gun...
>>
>>67195754
fuck off mariel
>>
File: 384.jpg (24 KB, 522x522)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>67194965
>goat lady in pjs
>>
I'd be interested to see the drawfags actually characters, or a character they have in mind in the future/next campaign.
>>
>>67193887
>>
File: maltesefalcon.jpg (32 KB, 768x432)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Requesting a werewolf detective holding a vampire woman in one arm, pointing a revolver at mysterious figures walking towards the two. Bonus points if it's got a very noir feel to it, like something out of a pulp novel, if that makes sense.
>>
>>67189540
gnot a gnelf
gnot a gnoblin
gnot a gnome
its a gnoger
>>
File: Back In The USSR.png (2.3 MB, 1586x934)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
Requesting a stand that appears as a concrete statue of a stoic Soviet Commander, wearing his coat like a cape. There is graffiti all over him and half his face is cracked open to reveal another face, more manic and made of rebar. His right fist is also cracked, bits of rebar visible underneath.
>>
File: fire and ice.png (906 KB, 1498x681)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
Requesting a two-headed dragontaur, the right half being a fiery red, the left half an icy blue. They wear armor that is split down the middle, the right half ornate, with red cloth decorating it, the left half simpler, with furs and blue clothes under the metal.
>>
>>67195448
a tiger catboy wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, and an armband with 'r-40' on it. He should be lighting up a cigarette and probably not enjoying it.
>>
>>67195448
Yeah I got one.
Can you draw a young boy looking at his village burning, while musing to himself "Yep, I think I'm gonna have to kill the Demon Lord."
Like the whole traumatic backstory unfolding before him is already getting old.
>>
Requesting a Chaos Spawn Psuedodragon
>>
>>67186625
Requesting a Gun Elemental of the Elemental Plane of Gun
>>
>>67195448
How about a dagger wielding monkey boy wearing light armor, shaking his rump at the viewer taunting them to attack him
>>
Hey can I get a sci-fi action girl with a laser rifle running from some nasty looking mutant mad-max style gangs? Running through an artificial environment biosphere/dyson sphere kind of habitat in deep space, that has clearly been attacked by these pirates, with beautiful trees smashed to bits and picturesque little hab-block units burning in the background.

The girl should look like/be dressed like pic related and have a tough, spunky attitude. Maybe she's shooting one of the pirate gang as she runs for cover, a smoking hot beam of laser burning through his skull. If you could give it all a kinetic Masamune Shirow kind of vibe that'd be aces
>>
>>67198481
incoming artwork from Enter the Gungeon. Seriously though, they don't have anything you like?
>>
File: 20190709_083349.jpg (1.95 MB, 5312x2988)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
Requesting a tabaxi rogue sneaking out of a prison.
>>
File: Durk the Stickler.png (666 KB, 1765x2154)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>67197833
Don't post much here, let alone in the drawthread, generated a DnD character from the who the fuck is my DnD character or whatever. Got that he was a Dragonborn from an once thought uninhabited island who killed his brother over their inheritance. Turns out the inheritance was just a fancy stick with gold wrappings that he thought was pretty/shiny. Refers to himself in the third person, and most have called him the Stickler, an ironic name for the stick, his weird protective nature and personality over it, and him being from the "sticks".

Used just a random reference from google with some slight modifications really. Not the best artist by any means, but I like the character a lot.
>>
File: techpriest.png (809 KB, 2400x1500)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>67186888
>>67197717
a fast one
>>
File: werebearninja.png (575 KB, 2400x1500)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>67187059
hope this looks good to you
>>
>>67186625

Requesting a D&D appropriate
>Mid-late 20s male or female (your choice)
who is a
>seafaring bard
who is never without their
>tobacco pipe
and wears
>a comfy sweater and armor
and who has the same vibe and theme as
https://youtu.be/0QdbeM2JWYE
>>
File: Spoiler Image (64 KB, 680x515)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Requesting this creature in a more medieval fantasy style barbarian armor, maybe replace the grenades with explosive vials and the hook with a one-handed axe
>>
>>67199117
That was fast!
Cool, many thanks!
>>
>>67195347
Thanks lewd!
>>
>>67186625
Requesting my Corvid Corax Loremaster (aka wereraven nerd) from a changing breeds game I just got into.

Besides what is shown here, try to make him seem as trashy, dirty and low class as possible, sort of scummy and shifty ya know?
And make the garand Klaive look a little more mystical, and if you're willing to go the extra mile, add a little Corvus mark to most his things (they're all talismans more or less)

reposting in new thread, again
>>
File: Konrad request.png (755 KB, 894x503)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a portrait for an NPC that my party has (for one of them, quite literally) fallen in love with, a 17 year old Fiendlock named Konrad.
1.) General face and hair. Hair is dark, skin is pale, eyes are blue.
2.) He wears a leather jerkin like this, but in black.
3.) His travel cloak.
Everything else is up to artist interpretation. Thank you in advance if any drawfriend decides to pick this up!
>>
>>67198865
OR here, thank you for that, looks grimdark as fuck.
>>
File: 3g92cc.jpg (281 KB, 1047x1643)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>67186741
Finished, thanks for waiting anon. Was fun.
>>
>>67200552

By the way, for anyone wanting to commission me (from the last thread), feel free to send me an e-mail or add my Discord and we can arrange something. Details are on the /tg/ commission sheet / my blog (gel9.tumblr.com). Thanks for the interest, guys.
>>
>>67200566
your tumblr refuses to load
>>
>>67200640
It should load now. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
>>67200759
Yeah it works now, you have really nice work.
>>
>>67200775
Thanks Anon, appreciate it. Won't be replying too much to this thread anymore so we don't reach bump limit too soon. Good luck to the requesters and drawfriends.
>>
>>67200832
She's full render. Oh yeah, any more questions pls send me an e-mail instead of asking me here, I don't wanna take up too much of the Drawthread. Thanks.
>>
>>67153904
Dunno if you’re still here, but here’s your tiefling barmaid. Hope you like her. Turned into slightly less of a sketch than intended, whoops ^^;
>>
>>67200943
I can't fugg this.
>>
>>67200552
Wow, that's pretty good
>>
>>67200552
Not OR, but pretty sweet.
Love the angular, semi-stylized thing you got going with the cloth & hair.
>>
>>67200552
Adorable, love your style and the textures look super comfy for some reason. If I was OR I'd be stoked.
>>
File: chaplin reaper.jpg (807 KB, 2340x1123)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
I requested this Warhammer 40K Space Marine Chaplin firing a bolter like the Grim Reaper from GI Joe issue #43 January 1986 by Mike Zeck. The drawfag never finished and I am requesting a drawfriend to complete the request. thank you my fags.
>>
File: SCAN1197.jpg (765 KB, 1533x2355)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>67197833
I tend to DM a lot (actually what got me into drawing, since I'd illustrate various NPCs, locations etc.), so I sadly don't get to play as many characters as I'd like.
Last character I played was a goblin fighter.

Always wanted to run some young wandering Witchfinder style character (there's an old WHFB shortstories, about how Witchhunters basically just start out with a sword, a book with some vague instructions and go on faking it until they make it). Somewhere between Captain Carrot and Shadwell from Good Omens.

Would probably just run them as a fighter with some sort of magic resistance.
>>
>>67202193
Noice
>>
>>67202195
what a cutie
>>
>>67196274
What's his attitude like
>>
>>67202528
He tries to act tough, but he's a bit of a pansy at heart.
>>
Requesting a shitty OC stealing a donut
>>
>>67200552
Requestin her but doing pushups without all those clothes
>>
>>67202659
Who would do such a thing? Charlotte is too noble and Dazann wouldn't need to steal the donut.
>>
>>67202659
Please do her >>67200552 she has been a bad girl, many prayers tonight will be needed
>>
File: 1550283864797.png (1.26 MB, 1080x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Requesting my warlock:

She has dirty bandages on her face, with some blood stains. She has white hair and her face is basically the one in the reference image. She wears a long blue dress under a cloak, both stained by dirt in the bottem. She has some leather straps above her dress aswell, and in her waist there is a belt with a dagger and a book, both in the reference image. She also has some bandages in her hands and feet, almost everywhere that shows skin.

If you can and want please draw her pet, the flying blob of meat (gibbering orblet) in the reference image, have fun with it, it is just a ball of eyes, teeth and meat.

Also if you want you can draw the jet black man in the background, maybe as her shadow or something.
>>
File: bawa.png (248 KB, 375x456)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
requesting a jawa mechanic that doesn't use the generic jawa robes but uses a jumpsuit and a welding mask
>>
File: Melianar.png (755 KB, 1094x782)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>67186625
spore druid anyone?
>>
>>67186751
Since I'm too wordy let's try this:
Bumping/Requesting a paladin woman with an axe and shield
1,2,4&5: General equipment references, open to interpretation.
3: holy symbol/motif.
I can provide more details if needed or wanted. Thanks in advance drawfriends.
>>
File: tieflingbarmaid.jpg (652 KB, 1536x2329)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>67200943
>>67153904
>>67201890

some stress-relief editing, sorry
>>
>>67203594
I can fugg this. Thank you.
>>
>>67187061
Bump
>>
>>67203594
Literal suicide watch.

Would smooch for a beer, btw.
>>
>>67203594
i just can't even handle the shade
>>
>>67202193
Oh fuck, the file no longer exists, why?
>>
>>67203884
Too lewd
>>
>>67203892
But there were censor bars covering the lewd bits.
>>
>>67192420

Hey! I kinda wanted this piece to be a polished one, but I changed my approach a bit and kinda dropped it altogether. But I can finish it in a more sketchy way, I have all the reference pictures saved, but I don't have the request post, would be nice if you posted it again.
>>
>>67201890
Coward
>>
>>67198799
>Not the best artist by any means, but I like the character a lot.
I like him too bro, black and white Dragonborn look fucking cool and your style works well for him. Keep it up.

>>67202195
Excellent taste in gear; halberds are sick, cowls are cute, and your quilting looks great. Also goblins with freckles are actually the highest of high taste. Good stuff.
>>
File: 1517613140437.png (1.58 MB, 5000x874)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>67203926
Requesting my elf duelist/cavalier. Her armour is made of leatherlike darkleaf, colour scheme should primarily be blacks/greys with some crimson accents. Her sword is made of mithral. The pose is just a suggestion, but her stance ought to invoke her duelist side.
Higher resolution references can be found at: https://imgur.com/a/2hJoU
>>
>>67202195
Cute as hell. Got more?
>>
>>67186724
24 h bump
>>
>>67197833
Well, since you asked, here’s a bard I played a few years ago, a high school mascot character I played for a session in a game I ended up not being able to play in, and a half-orc fighter I played in a once shot. Really haven’t had much of a chance to play ttrps recent desu :/
>>
File: SCAN1198.jpg (749 KB, 1364x1988)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
>>67202315
>>67204192
Thanks.

>>67204352
Not much in that style I'm afraid.
Went back to college last year and haven't had much time for art ever since.
Did a bit of Inktober, but nothing really /tg/ related.
>>
>>67192015
bump
>>
File: BOF_Ifreet.jpg (87 KB, 520x360)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Requesting a fresh water themed demonlord in a underground lake.
>>
>>67188188
Bump for bear techno-barbarian dude
>>
>>67201890
To be fair, Asmodeans are the worst race and you're the worst for requesting it.
>>
Requesting a kobold inventor testing her new fancy mechanical wings.
>>
File: green cheeks.jpg (193 KB, 425x800)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>67192158
<
>>67202193
Right, jannies and mods don't allow censorbar posting anymore.
>>
>>67206790
Imgur link then?
>>
>>67206790
Thank you, Lewd! You're the best.
>>
>>67206790
Someone needs to make a "U Got That" video with Lewd's various sexy sadists.
>>
File: Aum Request.png (1.24 MB, 1344x857)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
I'd like to request my super original character idea of an Albino Kenku Monk
>>
>>67207217
Fuck, forgot to mention that his skin is also white.
>>
>>67207248
Racist
>>
>>67207271
DAS RITE
>>
>>67207271
Don't worry, I have a normal Kenku that's a rogue named Muh Dick
>>
>>67186720
Bump
>>
>>67207302
You're good then.
>>
>>67200943
OR here. Thank you very much for this!
>>
>>67196054
Bump.
>>
>>67207217
didn't I see your request some time ago? How long have you been requesting this?
>>
>>67208081
I literally made this character yesterday lol, Like I said, super Original idea
>>
>>67191672
Bumping this dude
>>
Requesting a Kenku cleric but it's a Catholic Cardinal Cardinal
>>
>>67195464
>>67206907
https://imgur.com/a/V3nqTUK
>>
>>67209120
Classic Lewd 10/10
requester did say *his* bee friend though
>>
>>67209120

Lewd, do you have a gallery anywhere?
>>
>>67209120
>filename
you rascal
>>
File: Psion Guardian ref.png (2.74 MB, 1524x1636)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
Requesting a Psion Voidwalker Guardian from Destiny wearing the helm and armor set on the right. Pose could be something simple like hovering or standing with weapon in hand.

forgive the shittiness of the ref image

Please and thank you drawfriends
>>
>>67209120
Lewd outdid himself again
>>
Doing some worldbuilding and looking for art to be made of an alien planet for a hard sci-fi campaign game, requesting an alien planet that's close to the size of the earth, either a bit smaller or larger, it's an eyeball planet so it's tidally locked, with one side forever bright and humid as it's in the light of its star, which is a red dwarf, and the other side being forever dark and fridged, and in the middle is a ring of ocean going around between the two drastic sides, this more temperate middle-ground has various islands that have plant-like organisms making up the jungles on the islands, these plant-like organisms are black due to the red dwarf, but no need to go into detail on what they look like up close, yet.
>>
File: Drogan.png (240 KB, 800x1200)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>67205453
Don't know, how I feel about it.
>>
>>67195448
A drow winning a slam dunk contest.
>>
File: Teysa.jpg (387 KB, 1395x680)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>MEGA DEBT
drawfags, pls
>>
>>67198586
Nah
>>
>>67192122

Muscle Wizard Bump.
>>
File: 1556226869763.jpg (1.13 MB, 1678x1500)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>Plays Maester in our Game of Throne tabletop game.
>Explore a cavern so we could find treasures from the first men.
>GM sent us a giant turned wight to kill us.
>Managed to kill it in less than 2 rounds with wildfire.
>GM will be nerfing my wildfire next game, possibly making it next to impossible to produce more in time for our next adventures.

Can I have something to commemorate the event (and to taunt my GM)? I was thinking my Maester holding wildfire with the "YOU GOT ME A PRESENT?!" Pose just before defeating the giant.
>>
>>67195448
A young half-orc, wearing a loincloth and body paint, wielding a sling.
>>
>>67208206
I think I saw that bird ref before on a different request then
>>
>>67210168
Not OR just another drawfriend, pretty cool anon!
>>
File: gnoll.png (3.98 MB, 2467x2000)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
/r/ing this gnoll fighter.
>>
>>67209120
Cute!
>>
>>67211375
I think it's the official art
>>
File: Jojo Refer.png (152 KB, 850x1202)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>67190248
>>67186638
>>
Please make this dwarf into a sheep person or ramfolk.
>>
>>67212071
>Sheepmen are dwarves
Settings that do this are kino
>>
>>67212210
no they aren't you're just a degenerate furry
>>
>>67212292
Maybe.
>>
>>67186751
>Farah Bellanova Iodin.
>she uses a double-sided axe because it makes it easier to break down doors
>FBI
kek
>>
>>67212476
>be commoner
>work done for the day
>settle down in hay bales
>pull out ye olde underage maiden parchments
>axe blade chops through barn door
>>
>>67212051
MASSIVE BAZONGAS!
>>
>>67210168
dude this is sick! Thank you!
>>
>>67212581
I might draw that tomorrow...
>>
>>67205514
I'll do this one, after I clean up some other delivery.
>>
>>67192911

Bump.
>>
>>67189636
<
>>67209270
https://mega.nz/#F!H99m3IhY!SbpRVp2fghX8OABqHX5yOg
>>
>>67213895
That's a big guy.
>>
>>67213973
For you
>>
File: chatoliccardinalcardinal.png (678 KB, 2400x1500)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>67209118
Didn't know if true request but made me laugh so here you have
>>
>>67214166

Not the OR, but I think it's brilliant!

(Isn't that a Celtic cross, though? Then again I'm not very up on Catholic iconography.)
>>
>>67213895
He looks cool.
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (320 KB, 1032x1311)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
Could someone draw a jetpack rig meant to hook up to someone's exoskeleton? Meant for space use as well as terrestrial urban use by bounty hunters. Chunky and utilitarian, with some space for modification and personalisation, otherwise completely up to you.
>>
New bread soon?
>>
>>67214652

No, good grief, it's not even at 300 yet. Autosage starts at 310. We can wait a dozen posts.
>>
>>67186625
Post whatever you're drawing right now and I'll find three good things to say about it and something bad if you want.
>>
>>67214747
It's NSFW though
>>
>>67214964
Spoiler it
>>
>>67198704
Too goofy
>>
File: 1562901873399.png (2.19 MB, 1434x1166)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>67186625
Requesting a lizardman gunslinger BBEG
>the lizard he's based on is a gila monster, sporting the same bumpy skin and black/orange color scheme
>has the general physique and large size of the lizardman in the top left pic
>clothing is based on the Arizona ranger pictured in the bottom left, though his clothing would look a bit more ragged and would sport a more 'tribal' version of it
>he would be wielding the revolver on the bottom right, though the spikes on the revolver would be bone instead of metal, and it would have a more arcane appearance
Outside of that, go nuts with the pose and any other details you can think of!
>>
>>67215283
I'd stick around for an hour or so and post this in the new thread when it's made
>>
>>67213895
oof that looks perfect dude, thanks for the delivery! Gonna be using this as my game's first boss.
>>
>>67200552
I'd hold the fuck out of her hand
>>
>>67215474
inb4 b&
>>
>>67213895
Would join side and be slave to/10
>>
bump
>>
File: crazyelf.jpg (1.02 MB, 744x1052)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>67190248
Limekiller and her nemesis Jerry Corona?
>>
>>67216198
Nice
>>
>>67216333
New Thread
>>
>>67202528
Don't know who >>67202578 is, but think country bumpkin out of his depth and a bit amazed by everything with dream of being a legend.
>>
>>67214747
Well, I’m working on this request because I felt personally targeted by it >>67199280 though I think I’m going to change a lot before I’m done because the character doesn’t vibe quite right to me. Feel free to bully (though I probably know it because I already see a lot wrong). Partly just posting so OR knows it’s being worked on since I want to get this right and it’s likely gonna take a while...
>>
>>67190831
Bumping
>>
>>67213895

Thanks bud. You did the succubus farmer drawing for me and my group loved it.
>>
>>67214166
Ayyy that's awesome anon, thank you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.