[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Morph Edition

>Unearthed Arcana: Artificer v2
https://media.wizards.com/2019/dnd/downloads/UA-Artificer2-2019.pdf

>5e Trove
https://thetrove.net/Books/Dungeons%20and%20Dragons/D&D%205th%20Edition/

>5etools
https://5e.tools/

>Stable releases
https://get.5e.tools/

>Resources
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Previous thread: >>66724195
>>
>>66729988
What, no prompt question this time? :(
>>
A human fighter with the power to turn into an orc. He is arguably weaker for doing so.
>>
I really want to play as a revised deep stalker but my current character is very slippery and it will hard for me to kill him and make it look like an accident.
>>
Thread question: Do you include werewolves/wererats/weresharks/etc in your setting? Why, why not?
>>
Why are dwarven thieves so forgotten when they used to be a racial staple?
>>
>>66730035
I got bit by a wereshark. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>66730031
Just make him so slippery that he trips and falls off a cliff
>>
>>66730046
Dwarves are too short to reach elven pockets.
>>
>>66730046
Players are too busy playing CN tiefling rogues
>>
>>66730046

Same reason elven rangers died out: people got bored of them. But there's nothing stopping you from being the bearded burglar.
>>
>>66730046
Standard Human Rogue master race
>>
>>66730046
Players are too busy playing chaotic-stupid edgelords who insist on stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and probably everything that is nailed down too.
>>
What's the most chad class
>>
>>66730035
I do but transmission by bite/scratch is uncommon, most weres are made by a ritual involving a relevant magical entity. The party has fought a number of wererats that were converted by a shadow rat demon. I mixed in the wererats with ratfolk to create a puzzle for low level players. Which of these mostly indistinguishable rat-people are immune to normal weapons? They didn't all have magic damage. Brought experimentation and tactical decisions into the fight.
>>
>>66729988
Any recommendations for a two player session?
One used to play 3.5e as a kid, enjoys fantasy and video games, gets really immersed and excited about most things.
The other one doesn't have any experience, reads a lot of normie fantasy, probably good at roleplaying but I think that he won't favor combat heavy gameplay until he's invested in the character's mission.

Also, this is my first time DMing. I am looking for an immersive setting for ~2ish session that I can morph into my own but I am willing to consider full modules.
I just want to get them hooked to have reliable friends to play DnD with
>>
>>66730116
Paladin
>>
>>66730116

RP-wise the Ranger, mechanically the Mystic
>>
>>66730116
Divine soul sorc.
>>
>>66730116
Paladin
>>
File: dinoRacing.png (794 KB, 850x549)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
Recommend me a race/class for Tomb of Annihilation.

Party is:
>Level 10 rogue who still can't figure out sneak attack or what a subclass is
>Level 9 champion fighter
>Level 10 monk that keeps going into death saving throws during fights
>>
>>66730046
DEX wank
>>
>>66730116
Divine Soul Soc
>>
>>66730116
A level 8 adventurer with 1 level in everything.
>>
>>66730116
Stone Sorcerer
>>
>>66730158
I recommend a new group. Failing that, Eladrin Bard whose entire extended family is being affected by the Death Curse.
>>
>>66730158
Divine soul sorc or Celestial blaster warlock that can keep the monk from dying. Or Bear totem barb.
>>
>>66730174
but anon theres 13 classes
>>
>>66730046
>No str based thug archetype
Gee I wonder
>>
>>66730208
That's why he's a chad. I can't count.
>>
>>66730211
you only have to be using a finesse weapon for sneak attack
>>
>>66730211
I want this desperately. Give me my half-orc street kid who bludgeons the shit out of people with sneak attack.
>>
>>66730211
>thug
>theif
they used to use their mechanical knowledge of locks to pick them and such, not look cheeki breeki
>>
>>66730158
Literally anything that isn't a pure damage dealing class
because all your party is trying to do is that

>party is all different levels
>party doesn't know how to play
>party is playing a hardcore module while not knowing how to play
>party REALLY doesn't know how to play, like hot damn, they're really fucking trying to die here
>>
>>66730116
Rogue if theyre lawful good. Otherwise Bard
>>
I have been away for a few days
>Baldur’s Gate 3 will shape Dungeons and Dragons’ future story and maybe design
Was this discussed
>>
>>66730046
Am I a Zoomer if I only remember Dwarves as a Fighter or a civilized Barbarian stereotype?
>>
File: 1556627596405.jpg (50 KB, 900x813)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>66730226
>Refluffs a rapier as a club
>>
>>66730116
>Virgin
Wizard
>Chad
Paladin

It’s really not up for debate
>>
>>66730271
I mean BG 1 and 2 were the vessel for how bhaal was brought back to life
so it might be something like that
>>66730286
yes
>>
>>66730116
Lawful evil conquest paladin
Lawful good anything else paladin is the epitome of virgin beta white knight
>>
Is it wrong to want to play UA redemption paladin when they nerfed it? I just want to be glorious and naked on the battlefield.
>>
>>66730304
Replace Paladin for Fighter and I agree. Paladin is a Chad Virgin tho.
>>
>>66730347

Only if you're using Volo's Guide races, otherwise there's nothing wrong.
>>
>>66730255
Now what would you rather have in your party
A dark loner rogue who never talks, dresses like a ninja and talks about his daggers as his "fangs"
Or
A drunk slav thug who screams "kurwa" when beating up people on the streets
>>
>>66730046
>>66730211
>Play it anyway because I'm not a faggot and can make a str rogue work just by roleplay and not sucking at the system, without barbarian multiclassing
>>
>>66730368
>naked tabaxis
I’m okay with this
don’t want to see a lizardfolk doubledong tho
>>
>>66730158
Go for a Hill Dwarf Cleric with Heavy Armor and a Shield. Pick up Magic Initiate:Booming Blade, Green Flame Blade, Find Familiar and go to town. If you want to be SAD go Nature Cleric with shillelagh and pump Wis and Con.
>>
>>66730382
I’d rather have my knowledgeable and practiced locksmith lend his talents to an adventuring party to help them raid lost tombs and the like
>>
>>66730388
Why so aggressively proud about being useless for your party?
>>
>>66730211
Just use the variant rule to swap strength for charisma for intimidation checks and steal from people by intimidating them
>>
>>66730391
Reptile dicks are always hidden unless it's go time
>>
>>66730437
it's always go time when you got people to redeem.
>>
>>66730415
>Proud of being useless
Bold words for someone who has no context other than 'this person is clearly happy with what they're playing'

Turns out that, yes, knowing what you're doing and careful play can make you easily better than even a min-maxed paladin. It just means I'm not playing with people who have studied the PHB inside-out and I've decided to not overshadow them.
>>
>>66730391
Counter argument, naked yuan ti.
>>
>>66730437
>implying battle isn’t make him horny
>>
>>66730446
I like it
wheres my harem of Volo’s guide to monster girls
>>
>>66730457
>I use it as a bludgeoning weapon
>Pretty sure I get two attacks
>>
>>66730446
>Yuan ti characters can't upgrade to higher tiers of yuan ti with rituals
Still mad
>>
>>66730477
it's already an overloaded race, just be glad your DM even lets you play one.
>>
>>66730457
Molag bal as the lizardman deity?
>>
Share some useless details about your game or setting, I'll start
I made my dragons bipedal
>>
>>66730490
It is pretty ridiculous to be honest. But canon snake tits. Gotta look on the bright side.
>>
I'm playing a level 10 character. I want to play something fun that can also contribute to the party. Fighting fiends apparently.
>>
>>66730648
paladin
>>
>>66729988
What kind of character do you always play?

I enjoy support characters like bards and cleric but I almost always play a lawful evil slaver character. Am I secretly a racist?
>>
>>66730648
Well paladins are great.
Alternatively be a fighter and do something stupid with feats.
Like take magic initiate, booming blade, polearm master, sentinel and warcaster and anytime a creature comes within 10 ft of you cast booming blade and reduce their speed to 0
>>
>>66730516
In our setting warforged were the oldest mortal species, created as souls without bodies to serve in battle before being rescued by the setting's original creator god who taught them how to weave metal and wood to form corporeal bodies for themselves.
They use mostly precious metals like gold and silver, which makes them desirable murder targets for those of lesser morals.
>>
>>66730444
Trips of truth. Min-maxers are always such buzzkills.
>>
>>66730695
3 different times I asked of I could play a skeleton and 3 different times I played lizardman instead as a second choice
>>
>>66730695
No, slavery is based and profitable
>>
>>66730031
>revised ranger
>with xanathars kits
just play video games munch-kun
you can have all 20s in your stats and be the protagonist
>>
>>66730734
Clearly just magical realm. Your fetishes are denial and scalies.
>>
>>66730774
Deep stalker is mostly a weaker Gloom Stalker that comes from the same part as XGtE, anon is perfectly fine.
As long as they don't take the XGtE shit.

>>66730031
You can always collaborate with the DM to have them fulfill their goals and make a new character.
>>
>>66730695

Slavery in fantasy worlds is just "shit that happens" and outside of the Githyanki (or however it's spelled) there aren't any designated slave races.
>>
Gloomstalker is fine.
>>
>>66730778
Partially wrong, my only fetish is skeletons
>>
>>66730401
>lvl 10
>shillelagh
Nice.
>>
There cannot be two skies
>>
>>66730774
Deep stalker is one of the 3 subclasses in the revised ranger UA thing, it's not mixing things from UA and different books.
>>
>>66730446
Blue eyes on a snake means she’s pregnant
>>
>>66730883
its mine
>>
>>66730846
>nature cleric
>>
>>66729587
Bring it up at the table. I think it's fine honestly, the XP system is not perfect and could use speedboosts (in two equally difficult adventures, players fighting mostly big groups will XP slower than players fighting mostly solo monsters, even though the former will probably have a harder time).

Here's what you can do: either you switch to milestone (easy, but removes the XP carrot from your GM toolbox and lowers player anticipation) or you run regular DMG XP *except* you also give the players "quest XP" on top to compensate. I'm sure you'll find plenty of opportunities to award everyone 100 XP here and there for doing plot stuff, and that value doesn't need to scale with future levels.

You could also simply switch back to regular XP, no bonuses, but adjust Cragmaw/W.E. Cave encounters to their lower level with haluz.lmop or Kobold Fight Club. (I think it's generally ok to have areas that are too dangerous for the players to tackle and that they need to go back to when they're more experienced... but LMOP is on a "this hostage might die any second now" timer and it'd be bullshit to send them collecting 100 orc asses so they can level up.)
>>
>>66730926
Anon you can't call dibs on babies.
>>
>>66730944
show me in the PHB where it says I can’t
>>
>>66730853
What?
>>
>Player admits the game I run is on of the only things keeping him from suicide
Do I kick him boys? I made it very clear that I don't allow mentally ill people in my games.
>>
File: grateful.png (305 KB, 400x451)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Trying to make a creature that ages those it touches. Is there something I can base it off of, ability-wise? Are there aging-based abilities a multitude of creatures have that I can grab from? Will it just be best to, say, give something an ability that damages Constitution, much like a Shadow damages Strength?
>>
Is the astral plane just space between worlds?
If I wizarded up some travelling ship that could fly into the sky would I eventually reach other planes?
Or is it just old gods and tentacles out anywhere a decent ways off from the material plane?
>>
>>66730844
Wish you could turn undead huh? Would that give you a boner? Did the DM reject your character concept because it was too bare-bones?
>>
Since the announcement of Balder's Gate 3, I've been thinking about why video games based on D&D rule-sets have never appealed to me. I've come to the conclusion that pen and paper is a better medium because of the lack of immersion killing mechanics such as save scumming. I love to play a game ironman mode, living with any mistakes I make. This is also how I play D&D, but modern video games toss too many cheap mechanics to allow play like this on a first time play of the game. Sure you might be able to do it down the line once you know all the fights, but that in my mind defeats the purpose as you have foreknowledge of whats to come and can prepare appropriately. Nothing breaks my immersion in a place and setting more than having to reload, knowing whats coming, pre-buffing and trying again. In a tabletop session you never know whats coming next, you can't prebuff, and you certainly can't save scum. While I'm glad fans of the series are getting a much awaited sequel, I can't say I share their enthusiasm. These games are often balanced around the idea that people will save scum. This leads to questionable design philosophies that inevitably come to combat situations where the odds are soo stacked against the player, that the only way to beat a fight is to know the fight parameters before hand. There is also this credo of difficult means better in video game spheres, and when a developer can no longer make fight more challenging with clever mechanics they always go down the road of more enemies, or abilities that 1 shot. I've grown quite tired of it all, and I'm glad my games are in the hands of a creative but fair DM.
>>
>>66731012
Transmuter wizard -
Restore Youth. You touch the transmuter's stone to a willing creature, and that creature's apparent age is reduced by 3d10 years, to a minimum of 13 years. This effect doesn't extend the creature's lifespan.

Left hand has a stone that ages, left hand gives life. If they kill him they can use the right hand.
>>
>>66731000
I'm a DM and the game is only thing keeping me from suicide too, as well as one of my players.
>>
>>66731012
The sphinx has age based actions
>>
>>66731000
A mental illness should only be an issue if it isn't managed in some way. If this is how he's managing it and you don't have a problem with him otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>66731046
*Right hand gives life
>>
>>66731000
I literally left a game I as DMing because of something similar and it was the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>66731012
Ghosts do it though they dont have terribly in depth features
>>66731021
No the astral plane is in between planes.
If you went into the atmosphere you end up in wildspace and if you keep going you go into the edge of the crystal sphere.
Astral plane is from planescape, space travel is spelljammer.
The astral plane can be entered through portals and magic.
>>
>>66731075
based and lorepilled
spelljammer 5e when
>>
>>66731044
>save scumming
That's on you for doing that. Why would you do that its never as fun?
>>
>>66731044
IIRC for Icewind Dale ranger's tracking ability is pretty good for telling you what monsters are in the area. There are also other implications for what monsters are there too. I finished that without knowing anything about the game and didn't have much problem but that was very long ago.
You are right about BGs though, there are shitload of times where they obviously expect you to save scum or have previous knowledge
>>
I hate metagaming so much
>>
>>66731000
Trips confirm.
>>
>>66731044
Imagine having no self control that you ruin your own totally free form hobbies because you can’t stop reloading shit
Nobody’s forcing you to play on insane difficulty, you’re owning yourself for no reason except being autistic
>>
>>66731106
Soon.
>>
>>66731126
I wish I could enter a zen state in which nothing leaked into my character's decision making.
>>
>>66730516
There's an order of scholar-knights who wander around recording shit as it happens. They are often seen in the courts of kings as scribes, clerks, and counsel. Their order is led by a dragon who uses the great library as his "hoard." Some insist on wandering and keep retinues that include scribe-squires and men-at-arms (often trained as literate translators in languages the knight might not know). Their title of "knight," is not landed (or strictly legal), but it is often honored by anyone who knows of the order and their positive reputation.
>>
File: 1560371235860.jpg (146 KB, 1080x748)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Good deviations of evil species was a mistake.
>>
>>66731278
But I want to fuck a demon girl.
>>
>>66731278
>post some shitty anime girl
Okay.
>>
>>66731278
Falls-From-Grace is not for lewd.
>>
>>66731278
Succubus aren't evil
>>
>>66731278
What would a Pali do if he ran into Grace? Despite what her stated alignment is, she's one of the most selfless characters in Planescape and is very much in the Lawful Good to Neutral Good camp.
>>
File: 1560274275351.png (132 KB, 280x284)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>66731278
>>
File: wicked-chivalrous.jpg (67 KB, 814x311)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>66729988
Tell me your personal house-rules /5eg/. I'm collecting a list that I might draw from once my party is more used to the game as it exists.
>>
>>66731342
There was a guy from Forgotten Realms who'd got sucked into Sigil in Planescape IIRC. He was scared shitless and couldn't get over the fact that Pit Fiends and Illithids were mixing in a bar with regular people and not fucking them up.
>>
>>66731342
What would a paladin do if he ran into Vhailor? Other than be judged and probably being killed by him for being less JUSTICE than Vhailor himself of course.
>>
>>66731110
>>66731139
>That's on you for doing that. Why would you do that its never as fun?

I dont save scum, but games are designed around the fact that people save scum. CRPG studios have actively admitted that they make combat encounters harder to challenge scummers, making them nearly impossible to do without save scumming.

>>66731121
I hear a lot of good things about the Icewindale games and their approach to encounter design.
>>
>>66731278
You can't have good succubi in 5e. A succubi who changed alignment would just become something else that isn't a succubus.
>>
>>66731375
Adding modifiers on helping instead of rolling at advantage
>>
>>66731419
>A succubi who changed alignment would just become something else that isn't a succubus.

Source?
>>
>>66731419
A... slutty angel?
>>
>>66731414
The simplest solution to save scumming is to make save points instead of being able to save anywhere. I don't think too many devs actively dislike save scumming, so it's just not done very often.
>>
>>66731457
Problem with save points is the player not being able to fuck off when they want, also then having to deal with placing save points and save rooms around the world.
>>
File: 1560371620907.png (1.19 MB, 1280x800)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>66731342
Probably kill her. Paladins are known for dumping Wis and Int after all. Furthermore, a Paladin is a religious knight. Being kind of an unthinking fanatic of Good is part of the job description.
>>
>>66731457
>don't think too many devs actively dislike save scumming

They don't, they design around the idea that most players will save scum. Notably not all games were like this. I felt that Morrowind really gave a player a good idea on what to expect next.
>>
>>66731012
>give something an ability that damages Constitution, much like a Shadow damages Strength?
Probably the best yeah.
>>
http://youtu.be/feR2BWWJou4

Dropping this with the hopes that maybe it will help one of you cucks learn how to roleplay
>>
>>66731457
>>66731480
I like games where saving the game takes up an item and you only get a limited amount.
>>
>>66731561
Those give me massive anxiety. Even if they're plentiful.
>>
>>66731555
>Dropping this with the hopes that maybe it will help one of you cucks learn how to roleplay

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>66730128
2-player groups are fairly fragile. At least give them a faithful servant (at their level, probably a fighter) that they can boss around in and out of combat and which generally just exists to be useful to them and deliver bite-sized chunks of info as a DM mouthpiece. Considering this is their first 5E session ever, give them pregens: they'll get a feel for the system/setting, and afterwards they can make better informed decisions when making actual PCs and linking them to the setting. (Plus it won't hurt as much if their first character ever, being low level and fragile, dies an hour in due to a stray crit)

If this is your first time DMing, are you sure you want to run a custom setting and improvise most things? You don't want to stick to Lost Mine and standard fantasy for at least a few sessions while you learn the ropes? The vast majority of modules are low on setting-defining content, and most of the time you can file the serial numbers off and replace them with your own stuff.

Also "immersive setting" is vague as fuck, there are settings that have a stable tone/atmosphere, or maybe settings that are do less with more as opposed to being all over the place, maybe ask for one of those instead. And why ask for "immersive settings" in the first place if you're going to butcher them up into your own, anyway? Maybe you actually need one of those "settings" that's less a detailed world and more like a whole bunch of raw inspiration fuel to inject directly into your brain?
>>
>>66730853
>Not descending into the World Below and exploring its ceiling cities while the bright blue abyss of the Second Sky, lit by the Undersun, threatens to swallow you at the slightest misstep

>>66730844
Are you getting off 24/7 because nearly all PCs have skeletons inside them?
>>
>>66731414
You still choae to water down your own experience because you can't play well. Its still on you.
>>
>>66731383
Vhailor is pretty much how I play Paladin; I just focus more on Good than I AM THE LAW bit.
>>
>>66731419
Except that that's not true. The evil angel in curse of strahds still a celestial
>>
What is the best Blood Hunter subclass to play?
>>
File: 1557424868660.png (225 KB, 450x426)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>66731044
>Nothing breaks my immersion in a place and setting more than having to reload, knowing whats coming, pre-buffing and trying again.
>Resurrection exists
>The only thing you loose from it is gold
>If anything the re-tries are easier because the villain can't just spawn more minions out of his ass
>But players can be back to normal in less than a week
>>
File: wizard finalDR.jpg (987 KB, 1000x769)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
So I had an idea for a campaign I wanted to work on for the group I play with, but I'm still trying to figure out the basics and I wanted to see if anyone had done something like this before.

The basic underlying premise is that a powerful and evil ancient wizard who was said to have studied dreams his whole life is attempting to resurrect himself by luring adventurers to the town and dungeon where he's "resting" and being sacrificed to him.

He's exploited some or other phenomenon to seep into the dreamscape of the town and use their collective fear and greed against them. Some become cultists serving his goals, others just fuel his power with their mental energies and nightmares, and a few are able to fight back in the night.

Mechanically I was thinking that players would shop and talk and investigate during the day in relative safety (aside from failing puzzles or seriously botching combat), and the more dangerous and intense fights and scenarios would play out each night when they got for a full rest. I figure I can make some of the night scenarios really really deadly but instead of actual death, they simply wake up with one more point of exhaustion.

I have some other ideas regarding specifics for session 0 and certain characters, but how does that sound? Like something you've done before? Like something fun to play? Like something that should be done in another system?
>>
>>66731419
A succubus can't even change alignment
>>
>>66731457
That just means save scumming with longer treks to the hard fight.

Save scumming is purely a player-facing problem, either accept that 99% of video games are designed to require multiple attempts until you master the mechanics involved (or sink enough time into making numbers go up because you're playing a shittily designed RPG) and NOT meant for no-death playthroughs, or resign yourself to self-issued ironman/permadeath challenges to get your fix of All My Decisions Have Permanent Consequences.

Or just play roguelikes.
>>
>>66731716
People like him reload whenever a party member dies. They don’t even know temples have raise dead
>>
>>66731742
Can you jam 4 inches of lawful good into her and hope for the best?
>>
>>66731742
Deck of Many?
>>
should my sorc know magic missile?
>>
>>66731734
That sounds fun to me Anon. I'd play in that game.
>>
>>66731745
>omg I’m not the Michael Jordan of this video game on my first play through, the game design is flawed because I can’t ironman the first time after install
you sound retarded
>>
>>66731734
I mean, exhaustion sounds a bit weak honestly, if just kill them but That's me.
And yeah it'd work fine in 5e.
>>
>>66730035
I had a wizard's pet wererat be a story important character that could tell the party where to go incase they went all murder hobo and killed the wizard.
What i didn't expect was for them to kill the wizard and sell the rat off for 5 copper during the day when it couldn't do jack.
From there on out i haven't put them in since but I've been thinking about doing something again.
>>
>Gaseous Form + the Help Action
yay or nay?
>>
>>66731734
Sounds like a good concept, but for the love of god use Gritty Realism for it. 5E is NOT meant for "do low/zero-challenge stuff all day, get into one (1) balls-hard fight at night, heal back to full, repeat" type play.

>>66731781
Ahaha holy shit, reading comprehension anon.
>>
>>66731818
Nay. Well depends on the task. Likely nay.
>>
>>66731687
There's a subclass that literally turns you into a Witcher
>>
>>66731818
Can a kobold use help action to give ancient red wyrm advantage
>>
>big battle being hyped up by the players
>we all know shit is going to go down
>this enemy who basically blackmailed them into doing his bidding
>fight starts
>have a bunch of music and tons of fucking enemies (40+) prepped
>gigantic shitshow
>players do it very intelligently and manage to be some of the few survivors
>down the big bad in a really cool way
>describe in visceral detail
>players cheer as i finish

Feels fuckin good man. Its amazing what an actually good group functions like compared to others ive played with
>>
>>66731875
>you will always be the dm in this scenario
>the game you play in is mediocre at best
>>
>>66731734
My main question is really just how much to change up in the dream world. Two of the three people who would be playing have a pretty firm grasp on the game and I'd like to try to throw them for a loop with things like dash not working if you fail an int save (rubber dream legs), being able to master the dream and make small or large changes based on DC and their explanation, perhaps even changes to how certain spells function. I was also thinking about having a character in town be an incredibly adept dream shaper/fighter and if they could figure out who he is and gain his trust they could be taught special abilities to use in the dream.

>>66731806
What would you suggest beyond exhaustion? Outright killing them from one death in a dream kind of kills the insane skill gauntlet scenarios I want them to have to run if they don't heavily prepare and bunker down at night like some townsfolk have, and I feel like the threat of constant ticks of exhaustion every time you try to rest makes for a nice balance of tension.

>>66731821
By gritty realism do you mean obeying the rules of exhaustion? I intend to implement all 6 levels as they happen, and if they die in the dream they fail to long rest and gain a point of exhaustion. If you mean counting food and water towards exhaustion and being anal about the types of wounds they have I'm probably not going to do that unless I'm forced to, I don't want this to be a wilderness survival campaign.
>>
>>66731891
You should be proud if you're the DM in this scenario Anon.
>>
>>66731891
Pretty much. I started this one because the one im playing in sucks, but it was still fucking great.
>>
How often do you die in game?
>>
How viable is a arcane trickster rogue/bladesong wizard? or is it better to just go straight rogue?
>>
>>66730158
Paladin ?
Also, HOW DOES YOUR TEAM HAS DIFFERENT LEVEL ?
What in hell does your DM think he's doing ?
>Level 10 rogue who still can't figure out sneak attack
Is that rea-
> or what a subclass is
-l . . . well. . . did he even READ the book ? AT LVL 10, he never ever read the book ?
>>
>>66731913
>>66731821
Ahh, nevermind, you mean a specific rest variant where a long rest is a week and a short rest is 8 hours.

That would pretty much destroy what I have in mind as the characters would be sure to die.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I am making a human wizard, preoccupied with dirt and horticulture. Started as a groundskeeper/gravedigger. Convinced that arcane magic is the only way to beat the laws of nature. Gradually taking up necromancy, but (level 4) unable to summon just yet.

What are some staple spells I should look into?

Already got the DM's permission to flavor all of my weapons as spades and shovels, and spells with flowers and dirt. Mold Earth and Maximilian's Earthen Grasp were easy picks.
>>
>>66730158
One of the Few times it will be useful. Undying Warlock. Spare the dying for your monk, gets you safer from undead dinosaurs. Have a familiar that can scout while invisible that you can talk to so long as you're in the same plane.
Or yeah just go Paladin and smite bitches.
>>
>>66731278
good thing 5e doesn't support non-evil fiends.
>>
>>66732001
Go straight rogue. The multiclass has too many levels that give you essentially nothing.
>>
Is having a slave trader in game a bad idea?
>>
>>66730195
this, Divine soul or Celestial worlock to keep the monk from killing himself would be nice
I personally like Divine soul, using the distant spell metamagic on cure wounds is a life saver for people that like to go 1v8 against a group of orcs then question why they keep dying.
>>
>>66732010
Our level 11 paladin still forgets either his modifiers or at least one or two dice out of his smites.
At least he's not playing a bard like in the last campaign, that was a shitshow.
>>
>>66732134
I don't know, do you expect your players to kill them or buy a slave?
>>
>>66732134
depends on the table
>>
Move earth + Create or Destroy Water (to turn the earth into mud) + Transmute Rock would allow one to make permanent stone walls right? what are the possibillities for this? is there something that does this but better?
>>
>>66732000
I died twice. Once was a TPK by fireball in Wave echo cave because the DM didnt let us short rest(made sense in story because we killed Nezznar's Bugbears and then Nezznar found us and forced us to scout for him without resting).
Second time I died was when I fought the celestial in Curse of Strahd. My cleric of Kelemvor found his flesh golems disgusting and attacked him. He turned into a mammoth and crushed my head. He revived me with a caved in skull, told me not to do it again.
>>
>>66730116
Wild magic sorcerer by far
>don't give a fuck about your party, enemys, or npc's wild surges doesn't descriminate
>can't control shit just goes with the flow
>advantage on every roll thanks to tides of chaos
>hand d4's around like a two cent whore
What's not chad about that?
>>
>>66732000
I'm a forever-DM but my players purely die if they continuously do something so idiotic, I would feel bad if they DIDN'T die. It's a hallmark of bad DMing to do save-or-die shit in this edition.

When in doubt though, ask your DM if they like high-lethality stuff. Never hurts to establish their expectations.
>>
My players reached the culmination of their arc to fight the sand-possessed remnants of an ancient desert king atop his city's peak, as the moon was eclipsed and a adult dragon taunted them with a disembodied voice
I had the lair actions ready, I had the legendary actions ready, I had everything planned to a T
then the barbarian zealot rolls on his turn a crit and two 22s, bypassing the bosses' parry, and deals with GWM, his greataxe, his zealot dice and his lunging attack dice a total of 91 FUCKING DAMAGE IN ROUND 2
the dude only had 147 hit points in total and the greataxe was magic so resistances wouldn't have made a difference
the party was in really shit condition due to one player not taking a long rest the previous night and having a fraction of his hit points, the party splitting up earlier to fight this dude at half strength, the cleric needing to use nearly every spell slot on identify and cure wounds for the non-resting player and various other factors

I'm glad because DnD is about having fun and the entire session was a rollercoaster of emotion and hilarity but I'm so salty at the same time
>>
>>66732134
Can you handle
>RPing slaveowners to the appropriate level of believability in dehumanization
>players revolting against slavery ingame and derailing things for that end
>players buying into the slavery and wanting to RP commanding their slaves with you portraying their slave(s) in RP

If you're sure you can handle any of it and your players can be fine with any of the above, then sure. If not, avoid at all costs.
>>
>>66732134
We came across one in my campaign. My LE didn't give a fuck and convinced those who did that we had more pressing concerns and could look into in once we took care of those (we never did since we fled the country).
>>
>>66732334
>>66732164
>>66732347

Thanks Anons, noted.

>>66732159
I have no idea, but figured I should be prepared for any normal pitfalls DM's run into.
>>
>>66731818
Sure if the book allows it, it's weak anyway.

>>66731867
Why not? The dragon makes multiple attacks rather than one big attack and the kobold makes one attack with advantage from pack tactics.
>>
>>66732021
Honestly, as long as they get through like five fights and two puzzles every day before they go to sleep, then it's fine. If every day they're going to fight once and solve one puzzle and go to sleep, you need to make the switch to GR. Since to me it sounds like the night fights are the focus, I'm worried that you'll be doing the latter.

>>66732000
I run both a plot heavy low lethality campaign and a gritty high lethality campaign. In the first we had one (1) death at the beginning and one guy who came back as a revenant, that's about it. In the second, two deaths at the end of the first dungeon and a TPK a couple sessions later, just a few days ago, when the players tried to take on an entire ship's crew. Well ok, they just got scattered across the astral plane, but that's basically a TPK.

>>66732327
A minute of silence for every DM's carefully prepared, carelessly shredded climactic encounters...
>>
File: gaseousform.jpg (99 KB, 741x589)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>66731841
>Well depends on the task
it would exclusively be in combat
>>66731867
>Can a kobold use help action to give ancient red wyrm advantage
Of course, but instead of a kobold, imagine a medium sized cloud of sentient smoke getting in your face, eyes, mouth, nostrils, urethra and anus
>>
>>66732327
That Barb is going to remember that moment and bring it up constantly, be happy you gave him that.
>>
>>66732430
>If every day they're going to fight once and solve one puzzle and go to sleep
Oh, definitely not. I can see certain ways they might try to get this to work but I'd put a stop to it with some kind of ticking clock.

The dungeon they'll be exploring is an elaborate lure/trap for adventurers built by the wizard, and while the creatures in it aren't THAT deadly (unless you're terminally stupid) they're tough enough to wear people down and prevent too much progress all at once, and if the party is exhausted then they're obviously going to be much tougher. I also have some ideas for day puzzles they'll have to complete by having one or more party members in the dreamworld, forcing the party to expose themselves to danger during the day.

I want a general feeling of weariness and dread to build as what originally seemed like easy going becomes harder and harder as the group becomes more and more desperate for real sleep, the tension building each successive night that they fail.
>>
>>66732512
>>66732430
Sorry, it occurs to me I may not be clear.
In my mind the threat is that their long rests aren't ensured, and if they try to just go "alright we'll try again" they could easily wind up getting more and more exhausted and dying outright. If they die in the dream, which I expect at least one to do every time unless they suddenly become hyper-competent and clairvoyant, they don't get ANY of the benefits of a long OR short rest and gain a point of exhaustion.
>>
>>66732429
you only get the benefit of help on your next, singular attack roll
>>
>>66732609
Exactly, so it's not really OP
>>
>>66732000
I got Power Word Kill cast on me at the very end of ToA. My soul found it's way into a tortured clone-body of myself that Acererak was using to get info on us somehow, but I'd still rule that as me dying. That campaign was a special case though, everyone else had died 2-4 times while that was just my first. None of the other 5e campaigns I've played resulted in any deaths.
>>
>>66732512
>I'd put a stop to it with some kind of ticking clock.
One possible means of this is with an incentive, be it in universe or out.

Put a pile of chits or tokens in clear sight, maybe in a container of some kind. Make sure it's visible and the players are told this is their bonus XP for completing the dungeon. Every time the players take a long rest, remove a portion of the chits. That way it's not avoiding a penalty, but preserving a bonus. Very subtle difference but it means a lot to the players.
>>
>>66732430
>Revenant
>Die, get the most absurdly powerful race
I never thought I'd say this but please tell me it's homebrew
>>
>>66732327
>One singular enemy
If the party was actually any good this would be about as threaetening as a potato. A paladin could one-turn it.
>>
>>66732644
Anon being a revenant is awesome. You basically say "fuck you death, I got shit to do." And you get to call Lich's who had to study for the better part of a century to get what you got through sheer anger big boney nerds.
>>
>>66732685
he had air elementals he was going to summon throughout the fight, he was killed way too quickly to actually get them out
trust me I planned for action economy, he just got spooked and nuked round 2 out of nowhere
>>
>>66732741
>he was killed way too quickly to actually get them out
Legendary Actions, my dude. Summon Air Elementals (costs 3 actions), summon 2 air elementals or invisible stalkers.
>>
>>66732766
>Legendary Actions, my dude
It was a lair action but in hindsight I should have done it as a legendary action since the lair actions were competitive. I'll know for next time.
>>
>>66732688
You get to say 'fuck game balance, I just don't die anymore, if I ever go down I get right back up again unless you outright kill me in which case I already mentioned I won't die, and I can just keep going over and over until the BBEG dies. Thankfully, I have a built-in radar of where the BBEG is at all times!'

Maybe if revenant was actually balanced as well as being a 'second chance' not a 'third, fourth, fifth, infinite chances'

>>66732741
As other anon said, assuming you'll get even that long can be a stretch.
>>
>>66732838
But if the BBEG knows all that then you're even more fucked.
>Oh hey enjoy getting trapped for all eternity after your tpk.
>Oh you can sense me, great, then come over into this trap since RP wise you're obligated to do so.
>Hey you know all those loved ones you were fans of, yeah so they weren't as stuck to life as you are and now my very existence keeps you from seeing them for all eternity. How's that race change working out for you by the way?
And there are ways to kill revenants. If you want there to be.
>>
>>66732884
Just make sure to pick up dimension door before you die and there's very little that can stop you from getting free.
>>
>>66732921
Stick you in a hole that's 501 feet deep? Cut out your tongue and lower jaw? Put a silence ward in there somewhere?
>>
File: 1556352294532.jpg (70 KB, 564x989)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I was told today that I always play the best and most memorable characters. When asked how I do it I explained it because I typically look at what five man band archetypes people are knowingly or unknowingly playing and try to make something complimentary. Then I realized that I always fill the role of "the heart or "the big guy" or sometimes both in one. The one that combines the bug guy and heart have always been people's favorite. I assume my guy stands out because everyone wants to play a leader/lancer, constantly trying to out cool or out edge each other. So humble brag aside, what archetype do you fall into when you join a party? If you don't play an archetype intentionally, then what do your characters typically trend towards?
>>
>>66732945
>Permanent silence
Gonna need some homebrew there
>Cut stuff out
Well, nobody's really so sure how revenants work with losing body parts but considering they heal back, it's possible enough it won't work.
>501ft deep with no way to get even part-way up
That's a fuck ton of work, that's a long distance.
>>
>>66732985
I mean you could just drop them in a vat of molten iron, let it set, then drop that in the ocean with your only company being fish and a giant tungsten sphere containing an immortal snail and some salt.
>>
Anyone have suggestions to spice up my next session's plot?
>Focusing on Warlock PC's hometown
>He was a co-leader of a small-time criminal organization
>Made a pact with an Archfey, gained powers
>Friend/rival became jealous, made his own pact, stabbed PC in the back and left him to die
>Rival now runs the gang, it's drawn attention from the real Thieves' Guild that the party has recently met on good terms
>Party sent to deal with the disquiet
My plan is to have the party get mugged on the road by the upstart gang, then for the mugging to be interrupted by a hit squad from the Thieves' Guild. The Warlock PC has a contact, a mutual friend of his and the rivals, who has become more and more frightened of the rival's behavior. But here's the twist, the mutual friend ALSO made a Warlock pact for her safety with not an Archfey but a Fiend, and that's warped her perception of the situation. She's been using Mask of Many Faces (the PC Warlock's favorite) to pretend to be the rival to frame him, so it's her fault that the gang is getting noticed by the Thieves' Guild. Meanwhile the real rival has become super chilled out by his pact (to a very Lawful entity) and would want to make up with the PC for trying to kill him.

Right now after the assassination attempt my only real plan is to have the mutual friend light a Candle of Invocation and summon a few waves of Demons to fight. I could do with some interesting developments to escalate the situation between "meeting old friends and enemies" and "horde of demons."
>>
>>66732974
>what archetype do you fall into when you join a party?
The "Fills a niche and dominates that niche" archetype, I once saw my party make 4 low str characters, so I made a character that could lift dragons by lvl 6
>>
>>66732974
Almost always the leader and party face, even if my cha is shit. The problem is I sort of just want to sit back but I tend to take the lead when noone else does.
>>
>>66733024
You just gotta destroy your body while you're down there then so you appear 1 mile away from the location.
>>
>>66730516
cosmic power is finite in the universe, the gods compete to hold as much power as they can in their domain.
>>
How much does "A gods power depends on the amount of followers he has and how devout they pray" hold up in the forgotten realms?
>>
>>66732974
By default I tend towards snarky assholes.
God knows how patient my dm was when dealing with me shit-talking a guard commander.
>>
>>66733210
Applies to everybody except Ao, though there seems to be some variance even if worshiper amounts are equal.
>>
File: 1554985823166.jpg (79 KB, 563x885)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>66732974
Got the role of the dad and a bit of the big guy. I'm either in the middle casting support spells or getting focused because of the concentration. I also accidentally became our rogue's step-dad.
>>
File: 1549145989525.jpg (30 KB, 470x470)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>66733267
>accidentally
>>
>>66733267
>the dad
I love it. It's kinda rare to see a mentor pop up in a party and even rarer to see it done well.
>>
>>66732974
I have three:
>face with low-key Malcolm Reynolds-speak
>strong silent--but cultured and gentle--type
>boisterous and friendly; typically very large
Either something like a less-belligerent Han Solo (so kind of like him in the Ranger Solo movie), Samurai Jack or Piccolo, or the Lizard Priest when it comes to what my characters remind others of.
>>
>>66732644
Yeah don't worry, I'm using a homebrew rework. Resurrection happens where you died and takes way longer if your corpse isn't intact and in an ally's care, the ability to locate your goal is nerfed a little, and that batshit insane regen ability is changed to a 1/day "spend a single hit dice to heal and gain advantage vs fear/charm for 1 hour"

>But you just don't die!
Well yeah but technically, dying means you just change your race, class and backstory. It's an emotional gut punch first and foremost, and only has a mechanical impact if the DM enforces it -- meaning that the stakes aren't actually about whether you'll die, they'll be about what kinda other bad shit might happen if you die (generally, that means the party loses firepower until the DM lets them find your new PC conveniently imprisoned in the dungeon or w/e). Revenant trades the gut punch for the bitter knowledge that you get an extra year to explore your character or current goals, and then nothing will ever bring them back.

>>66732544
Sounds pretty cool then. Don't mind me being paranoid about how you run your game, really; dream fights are underrated and I hope your party has fun.
>>
>>66733220
thanks, next question:
Is there a boilerplate method of attaining godhood?
>>
File: samurai jack.jpg (133 KB, 1300x650)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>66729988
Stat me.
>>
What's the best way to use roll20?
Laptop, desktop, phone, tablet?
>>
>>66733437
>>
>>66733028
no one here likely has the creativity and attention span long enough to actually read a lengthy post, let alone help with a game
>>
>>66733418
Get a deity to love your ass so much they give you a divine spark.
Kill a deity in their own realm, steal their divine spark and portfolio.
Artificially create a divine spark via DM macguffins.
Find a shitload of corpses of deities in the astral plane, steal what little power they have left.
>>
>>66732974
I'm a forever DM and only played like 4 characters ever, but I think they 3 of them accidentally fell in the "stuck between two worlds" category. There's always internal conflict built into them, though in most cases I've been unable to make it shine through. The fourth guy was a regular old charismatic sociopath of a charlatan and kinda the exception.

Also, tell us about your Big Guys.
>>
>>66730046
>Dwarf rogue
What? All I've ever seen is Gimli clone dwarf fighters and clerics
>>
Would you play in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon setting where every pc, npc and monster is a pokémon?
>>
>>66733558
No, pokemon's too fucked up for me.
>>
>>66733558
no, people would try to fuck gardevoir
also pokemon has no failstate, with pokecenters reviving you etc
>>
>>66733558
What's the deal with pokemon anyways? Never played the games, saw few episodes of the cartoon when I was a kid but never cared about it.
It all just seems so boring, childish and rehashed. Like a sports game where every year they have to come up with a hundred more players each more ridiculous than the last.
>>
>>66733583
>Playing Gardevoir
It's the Tiefling of pokemon.
>>
>>66730116
>all those paladins
lmao go back to church, mama's boys. Fighter is the real built dude that leads the party.
>>
>>66733489
thanks, next question.
In forgotten realms, if a god is currently accepting prayers for other gods who aren't "home" atm, (such as gond accepting prayers for nebelun) would you say praying to such a "fake" deity world strengthen Nebelun or Gond?
Would Gond ever fulfil requests made by prayers made to nebelun?
>>
>>66733558
Not in 5e. The 5e parameters don't align with Pokemon and trying to force it that way breaks what makes Pokemon fun.
>>
>>66733630
I don't know a lot about this, but I do know there are several examples of gods treating situations of other high powered individuals pretending to be them as ***Real Shit*** and do not fuck around with it.
>>
>>66730243
It's called a bugbear.
>>
How do you make your players feel totally lost, isolated and far from all civilisation while also providing enjoyable encounters?
>>
For an Archfey Chainlock, would I be better off going Eladrin or Vhuman?
I plan on using the mask of many faces invocation and the actor feat together, so Vhuman would allow that a few levels earlier.
>>
>>66733706
Eladrin. Failing that, Half-Elf.
>>
>>66733706
Either are solid, but Eladrin is a bit redundant. Going Vuman means you get actualize your characters idea sooner.
>>
>>66732974
considerate madlad
>>
>>66733596
I'd say the main appeal is the ability to walk around a world where there might be rare things to find or things to do when in that age games were often very linear. It's still linear, but there's a lot more exploration and that sort of thing.

Now I'm not a kid and there are other games if I still played games much anyway, it's not such a big deal. I don't really get why people would still be so attached to it at this age.
>>
>>66733460
laptop is absolutely servicable, but I strongly recommend a desktop for interacting with battlemaps and having the fastest speed + a tablet/phone to view your character sheet
if you're a DM, desktop with two monitors or a tablet/laptop to be able to juggle all the shit you'll need onscreen.

you can technically use it with just a tablet but I strongly recommend against it.
>>
>>66733692
They're on a long journey to a far off capital. When they arrive... nothing is there. They double check their maps, it should be right there. They backtrack, nothing looks the same, random shit is coming out of the woodwork and things are generally getting worse. Turns at some point they took a 5th dimensional left when they should have taken a normal one and ended up in the feywild. Now the locals are fucking with them.
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (63 KB, 800x450)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>66733028
>I could do with some interesting developments to escalate the situation between "meeting old friends and enemies" and "horde of demons."
A bunch of goblins are blowing up a dam that just so happens to overlock the warlock's hometown.
When the party stops them, they learn that it was the other warlock who put them up to it!
It was all a clever ruse so the other warlock could steal something from the party/main theives' guild.
>>66733477
Oh, you!
>>
>>66732974
I usually end up being the party face, regardless of my characters charisma score. I think it may be due to my background with improv and theater, but many times it feels like I am the most confident in my roleplay out of everyone in the party. I try not to steal the spotlight all of the time, but when the others don't instigate conversations or ask important questions, it usually ends up falling to me.

As a result, I usually end up rolling CHA classes or at the very least keeping my bonus at at least a +2. Considering making a negative Cha character soon though, so that the guy playing the paladin will have to lead instead. I'll probably still end up the face, only failing my CHA rolls much more often.
>>
>>66733692
The things they encounter are not mortal or not men.
For an arctic ravenloft thing they came across two camps in the domain, no more. In one camp they were welcomed, though they spoke no,common tongue. They ate a stew and slept. In the morning they found the natives gone, and following their tracks they saw the boots of men turn into the paws of bears.
The second camp they were invited in but an air of unease kept their guard up. They departed but were being followed. They were attacked as the men shed their human form and donned their skins of wolves, striking when they thought them vulnerable.
They saw frozen lakes, filled with frozen dead.
They saw a flesh golem, in the distance, but they kept their distance and he did the same.
There were rocs flying overhead, forcing them to hide or risk death.
There were bones of great beasts, white dragons and behirs, infested with half human beasts.
There are creatures, not humans.
They can find no common ground.
What they see they do not understand fully.
Least that's how I do ravenloft where everything hates you.
>>
File: 5glkD90.png (4 KB, 205x223)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>Party Cleric didn't take any healing spells
>>
>>66732974
I've been forever DM for so long I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>66733966
Instructions unclear, fucked the tank.
>>
>>66734010
close enough
>>
>>66730695
i seem to exclusively play reptilian races
>>
>>66733930
>you mean I'm supposed to try and play in a way that doesn't tax another player's resources?
>like a fucking cleric??
>>
>>66733930
>clerics aren't allowed to not b healers despite having numerous offensive options right along with support

clerics can basically be anything in 5e a full party of clerics can easily fill every ole a party needs
>>
So is it safe to say that of the 5 core races, humans are the most evil? Think about it, we're the only ones who don't have an often (80%-99%) or usually (60%-80%) good alignment.

Dwarves - usually lawful and often good
Elves - usually chaotic and often good
Halflings - usually lawful good
Gnomes - usually neutral good
Humans - unaligned

Furthermore, of the uncommon non-Good PC races, there are two common traits:

1. The race is made of the progeny of an explicitly, inherently, unfailingly, and genetically evil creature (such as half-drow or half-orcs).
2. The race is part human.

It’s fairly common in fantasy to lambast humans. Elves are allowed to say “How uncivilized human are!” because we’ve written them to be enlightened. Dwarves are allowed to ask “Why do humans kill each other?” because we’ve written them a history with no internal conflict. Usually there’s no opportunity for debate; humans are just worse and that’s the way things are. It varies by the author whether we do this to point out how terrible humans are, make a (political) statement, or just out of sheer laziness. On the other hand though, if humans tended good, we’ve moved our baseline, and “good” no longer means anything because that’s where we’re supposed to be.

I think it comes down to the story the game wants to tell. Unfortunately, that story is that races are morally better for not being humans, and that race is a strong factor in determining worldview. It’s a nature versus nurture debate where 5E comes down hard on the side of the former by presenting it as the latter; elves are born chaotic and good, and luckily they tend to be raised in a society that emphasizes chaos and goodness and there’s no reason to consider what would happen if they were raised elsewhere. For all the “free will” that PC races have, most of them don’t show it. It’s cartoon morality where you can drag an orc out of the tavern and slit its throat because it’s an orc and you can trust the dwarf because it’s a dwarf.
>>
>>66734102
>not even taking Healing Word
Then why pick a Class whose one of their main traits is healing?
>>
>>66734135
Because it's a waste of a slot for their concept and they can meaningfully contribute without it?

Anon, are you one of those people that got into D&D after playing MMOs?
>>
>>66733930
All they need is healing word and that's literally it
>>
>>66733930
This is your fault for not keeping the healer properly in line. This is why you should pull their hair when you're taking them from behind. It teaches them that they're an animal that exists to be ridden by you, a tool to be used. That way, when they manage to gurgle "I cwasht helig wurd" past your cock as it sinks down into their throat, they'll know they're fulfilling their purpose.
>>
>>66734135
>Then why pick a Class whose one of their main traits is healing?
Technically speaking if your playing any Cleric who is not a Life or Grave Cleric, you don't technically have anything that revolves around healing as far as abilities go.

>>66734175
Its still pretty rare as to not pick up Healing Word or something to keep the party alive. Yes you would be playing to concept in most cases, but ask yourself this: Have you ever seen any Cleric, Druid, or Bard without Healing Word or some way to heal an ally? If your the only person in the group who has access to those spells your probably going to pick at least one of them up as to avoid the party dying.

In 5e, its no one's job to heal. Healing is not something that an individual needs to focus on, but each group should have at least one person who can do it when needed.
>>
File: Emperor_Ming.jpg (700 KB, 799x996)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>66734130
>where you can drag an orc out of the tavern and slit its throat because it’s an orc
>you can trust the dwarf because it’s a dwarf.
Whooo boy. If I'm GM and my players are stupid enough to do that, they are going to be in for a world of pain. Golden rule of tabletop RPGs: assumptions make asses of us. Quests are about intrigue and mystery as much as smacking things with your sword. If your immediate reaction to meeting someone in a noncombat encounter is to either murder them or put your life in their hands because of their appearance, you are going to get taken for a ride. But this is apparently depressingly common in games. I had a girl (a noobie, of course) in my group one time attack the king's right hand wizard because he had the whole evil adviser look to him (bald, black goatee, robes, etc). Suffice to say, half the group died and those who survived were killed by hunting parties of paladins.
>>
>>66734130
Good and Evil is subjective. The Orc can literally as defined by the PHB just call itself good because it feels like it.
>>
>>66734332
Aside from 1E, it has always been objective and measurable in DnD, mate.
>>
>>66734362
Except for the fact that the 5e PHB has redefined it.
>>
>>66734258
I'd still pick it up, personally. But I might wait a few levels. I've been in groups with no healer, and it went fine. Curse of Strahd as an example.
>>
>>66734130
>Dwarves are allowed to ask “Why do humans kill each other?” because we’ve written them a history with no internal conflict.
What're the Spawn Wars then?
>>
Human revolution on every other race when?
>>
>>66734478
Hold on, is your DM one of those faggots that use Short Rests?
>>
You don't need a healer, just get healing potions for everybody to get someone up from 0.
>>
>>66734535
Believe it or not, yes.

Party was a Rogue/Fighter, a Barbarian/Rogue/Ranger, and a weird homebrew character that boosted AC as his main gimmick. I ended up taking that feat that gives you double your con mod per die on short rests. Realized it's secretly amazing when your Constitution is already high.
>>
File: ELVES.png (220 KB, 1000x1000)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
FUCK DWARVES
FUCK GNOMES
FUCK TIEFLINGS
FUCK GOBLINOIDS
FUCK HALFLINGS
FUCK MONSTER RACES
AND FUCK HUMANS!

PLAY ELVES
>>
>>66734297
if someone in my group did that i would just actively refuse to join combat and let the group deal with their own fuck up maybe even join the opposite side if i haven't known these characters for very long
>>
>>66734595
>>66734535
Don't let the Wizards hear you talking about Short rests. It threatens their supremacy.
>>
>>66734503
When you realize that half-elves are the master race.
>>
>>66734595
>When you roll a Hit Die to regain hit points, the minimum number of hit points you regain from the roll equals twice your Constitution modifier (minimum of 2).
This means you get, let's say on a fighter with +4 con mod (which is pretty weird but it's weird enough to take this feat)

1d10+4, but you get a minimum of 8. You can roll between 5 and 14.
If you get a 5, you get +3 HP. If you get a 6, you get +2 HP. If you get a 7, you get +1 HP. You have a 1/10 chance for each of those.
You get a total of + 6/10 HP per hitdie you roll.
That's 6 extra HP per 10 hitdice.
6 fucking HP. You know what? Just take the fucking TOUGH feat, because even though that doesn't raise your constitution by +1 just the raw health you get at the start of every day outdoes the health you're getting from the tough feat. Heck, grab resilient(con), grab +2 constitution,
anything but that shitty feat unless you're that desperate.
>>
>>66734602
>FUCK DWARVES
>FUCK GNOMES
>FUCK TIEFLINGS
>FUCK GOBLINOIDS
>FUCK HALFLINGS
>FUCK MONSTER RACES
>AND FUCK HUMANS!
We get it already, you're a Bard.
>>
>>66734662
that's a funny way to spell lizardfolk
>>
>>66734663
actually maybe I should have said +5 is weird
+4 is only pretty weird because you either have to actively increase your con or you have to have nothing better to do or you have to be a dwarf or something for +2 con and then take the tough feat to get a total of 18 con after starting with 15 con

or
>>>>>roll stats
which is pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>66734677
Fuck the monster races especially. I want to be solely responsible for a new race of monsters.
>>
>>66734130
Humans in DnD were created Lawful Evil, with a LE racial deity. Their first civilizations were all LE. Where they went, they destructively stripped the earth of all its wealth and left it an uninhabitable wasteland. They had great crucibles where they gassed and incinerated tens of thousands of ritually tortured nonhumans to their deity. Being good is not humanity's natural inclination in DnD.
>>
>>66734663
Your math is broken. You get to add twice your con mod to every die roll. As a Lizardfolk with 18 con, that was +8 HP plus the die roll. At level 3, that's 24 hit points minimum, plus whatever it lands on.

"When you roll a Hit Die to regain hit points, the amount of hit points regained is equal to the die roll plus twice your Constitution modifier (min. 2)"
>>
>>66734478
My perspective is I get Healing Word not to heal people when they are low on hit points, but to heal them when they go down. Most of the time I don't want to get close to you to heal you (See Cure Wounds or using Potions), I'd want to get you back up as quickly and as safely as possible. Short Rest are plentiful and easy to do so I don't waste my Prepared Spells most of the time on stuff like Cure Wounds or Mass Cure Wounds, I stick to the Healing Words, Revivify, and maybe the Restoration magic or Death Wards when needed.

That's usually enough.
>>
>>66734769
Mass Healing Word is also good. Bonus Action to heal multiple people who went down from a big attack then use your Action to throw out a Cantrip is worthwhile imo.
>>
>>66734744
What you're describing is some sort of homebrew feat that has about 5 mentions when I google it.
>>
>>66734820
it's called durable and i think he got it slightly wrong
>>
>>66734695
Alright Momir Vig, we get it, we're still not taking your creepy Cytoplast shit.
>>
>>66734854
There are 5 mentions of exactly what he just quoted on google, I'm pretty sure it's not just him getting it wrong. There must be a weird alternative somewhere that is actually okay.
>>
>>66734864
>that is actually okay.
durable seems pretty good to me anon
>>
>>66734820
Third party here, it looks like it might be an errata? The Durable feat as currently printed is
>When you roll a Hit Die to regain hit points, the minimum number of hit points you regain from the roll equals twice your Constitution modifier (minimum of 2).
Which means that as >>66734663 said, a Fighter with a Con of 18 can gain a minimum of 8 HP back from rolling a HD, and a maximum of 14 as normal.
Looking at http://gdnd.wikidot.com/feats#toc11 there is a listing of Durable which reads
>When you roll a Hit Die to regain hit points, the amount of hit points regained is equal to the die roll plus twice your Constitution modifier (min. 2)
Which would line up with what >>66734744 is saying. But I think that's outdated or something.
>>
>>66734877
As explained in this post >>66734663

The official feat is so shit that without the +1 con I would even say skulker or grappler is better.

>>66734882
I tried to look it up but it doesn't seem to be an errata considering what
>Reddit
had to say about someone who somehow found two versions of the feat (the correct one and this one)
>>
>>66734130
I mean yeah, that's the idea behind writing a race without inherent leanings, they tend to be eviler then races with moral leanings.
Also,most dwarves have centuries old feuds and if you think authors put much effort into writing political commentary you have too much faith in the average fantasy writer and you haven't read much good fantasy.
>>66734376
Nope.
>>
>>66734856
Ohh look at me I'm too good for perfectly safe slime parts. This is why I voted to wipe you out and start over again.
>>
>>66734948
Yeah, sure then, go ahead and quote me where the PHB tells you alignment is some objective thing determined by a giant Ayy Lmao in space that can be measured rather than being a bunch of vagueness where people don't quite fit into anything and the only defined groups are Fiends and Celestials.
>>
>>66734738
>Long ago; the world was young. Forests covered the land, orcs and skirmished warred below as Corellon and Gruumsh dueled above. Dwarves tended their forges, Halflings their fields, and innumerable forgotten species dotted the land.

>Then the humans arose, and a new, unimaginably horrific form of warfare descended upon Toril. A new race; disciplined and brutal; their creator god, Zarus, led them on a great crusade to break and kill Toril. More cunning then the elves, more industrious then the dwarves, more warlike then the hobgoblins and more vicious then the orcs. Under a single banner, their gargantuan mobile war-cities parted the clouds and crushed fortresses beneath their treads, their soldiers tortured and butchered millions for their furnace-temples, and their harvesters raped and killed the land of all resources; the shining and pitiless countenance of the Burning Hate at their head. More then nine-tenths of all of Toril's races met their end to human fire.

>Then, seemingly on the eve of complete annihilation, it stopped. Zarus was slain, cast down. Not by the other gods, nor by some coalition of elvish, dwarvish, and orcish heroes, but by the humans themselves. Zarus had made his creations too well; capable of compassion as well as cruelty, they rebelled against his Burning Hate. To make sure he would never rise again, they struck his name from their histories and never spoke it again; today none among mankind know of their creator. The secret only survives amongst the eldest of sages among elves and dwarves and the confidants of their gods.

Early humans were hardcore.
>>
We’re letting the minmaxer dm an oneshot, and my regular dm and I had been under the assumption at first that he’d expect us to also minmax, and right off the bat after sharing characters he already texted me about my unfinished character.

Kicker is that he apparently planned on leading the oneshot into a genuine campaign. What’s a fun memebuild to fuck around with this if he’s going to be this annoying?
>>
What combo of rogue and paladin would be cool for a sort of “holy assassin” sort of character?
>>
>>66735093
Oath of vengeance/conquest + arcane trickster.
>>
>>66735068
Early humans built a modern Earth level civilization after overthrowing Zarus. The Gods considered this to be a massive threat, as mortals were quickly obtaining the means to challenge them and overthrow the natural order (certainly, killing Zarus, a very powerful greater deity would have had them pissing themselves already), so they all, both Good and Bad Gods, united to have it destroyed. In fact, it was such a terrifying and eye opening experience for them that they started to take a more active role and imposed a planet wide societal and cultural stasis upon the world. This is why civilizations in Toril never seem to technologically/magically advance and have been stuck with city-states and medieval feudalism for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>66735093
5 levels rogue, rest of the levels in paladin.

Remember that if you do try to multiclass AT with Paladin you lose 1.13 levels of spellcasting, so I wouldn't advise arcane trickster unless you want the level 1 wizard spells since otherwise all you get is maybe half a level of spellcasting.
>>
>>66735085
Goblin ancestral barbarian who hits, imposes disadvantage on an enemy, then uses his bonus action to disengage and or hide behind a party member.
>>
>>66735042
>determined by a giant Ayy Lmao in space
It kinda is. Morality in DnD is like a force that can be felt and manipulated. It is not abstract, it is concrete and measurable. A lot of people think this is really retarded, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>66731375
Lowered the range of all ranged weapons, and made maximum range universally 3 times as far as the effective range. I also almost always make custom backgrounds for players, and I intend my next game to require flaws for characters that are mechanically-relevant. That is to say, if you say your character's flaw is stubbornness, I'm going to assign a mechanical effect to reflect that in play.
>>
>>66735274
I wouldn't say it's retarded, it's the only real way to make alignment without it being subjective to some dumbass god's opinion so that you can get in endless debates about what good and evil is because there's one guy who says 'no matter why you do it, burning down that orphanage is bad'
We somehow still get in endless debates about it, though, somehow, even in 5e.

And I'm not seeing anything in the PHB that backs what you're saying up. Maybe for previous editions, but not this edition.
>>
>>66735274
How can I manipulate my morality into power? has there ever been a class where it can be spent as a resource?
>>
Can we quantify morality? How many burning orphanages equals saving towns? I want to be as neutral as possible while still doing crazy shit.
>>
>>66735305
>Literal good boy points
>>
>>66735346
>Conjure tendies.
>>
File: Grave_Circumstances.jpg (57 KB, 400x686)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>66735305
Negative and Positive energy is one way. Doing rituals and magic that rely on the negative material plane (like necromancy) is always Evil, even if you're doing it for selfless reasons. Also, the more Evil or Good alignment energy you get, the more compelled you are towards further Evil or Good acts (and thus accumulate even more energy and get an even bigger compulsion), so even if you started selfless, you would start to become a sadist/sociopath over time. This is why you get so many Stupid Evil or Lawful Stupid people in DnD.

Also, smite evil and detect evil are direct manipulations of morality.
>>
>>66735325
Unfortunately evil acts tend to be multiplicative to good's addition, so each time you burn down an orphanage, you'd need to save more and more towns to balance the scale.
>>
>>66735390
It's probably a good thing Smite Evil doesn't exist in this edition. You could just have two paladins guarding a town and smiting evil all day to anyone that shows up until they nail one.
>>
>>66735392
>so that's 3 Christmases i've saved vs 8 i've ruined 2 were kind of a draw
>>
>>66735425
Problem is even if they're not evil, they're still getting smacked hard.
You want detect evil to screen out evil people, but even that has flaws, depending on the edition.
>>
>>66735468
>You know what I'm in the green for like, 13 Easters so fuck it I'll call it a wash
>>
>>66735468
If you want to aim neutral you'd need to reverse that, more good deeds then bad.
Of course, you also need to consider to what degree you saved/ruined Christmas. did you go teach Scrooge the error of his ways? Reasonably good, you saved the Christmas for his entire factory of workers. Did you go steal the presents from that one kid that always bugged you? A little evil, but you didn't ruin Christmas for that many. Did you stop the evil god Shaytan who wished to remove Christmas from existence? That's gotta be worth a LOT of good boy points.
>>
Ooga booga where the ghosts of saltmarsh is?
>>
>>66735570
https://thetrove.net/Books/Dungeons%20and%20Dragons/D&D%205th%20Edition/Modules/Ghosts%20of%20Saltmarsh.pdf
now as payment send me art of a LMoP creature from chapter 3 or 4 that's nice
>>
>>66735598
Weird. I searched "Saltmarsh" on the trove and didn't find it, so I figured it wasn't up yet.

I don't know what you mean by that, since I've never played LMoP before.
>>
why is volo's guide where all the fun races are?
>>
>>66735656
So you'll buy the book?
>>
>>66735704
yes i never pirate i already own it

i currently own phb, xge and vgtm

what other books should i consider as a player and player only?
>>
What cantrips should an eldritch knight take, besides Prestidigitation?
>>
>>66735740

Hmm, honestly I think you got the best books already from a player's perspective. Guilds Guide to Ravnica has the, quite frankly, broken backgrounds for casters (honestly though it is the sort of thing most DMs will veto, probably with a "we're not in Ravnica" reasoning), along with a few extra races and a couple of subclasses. Sword Coast has some alright stuff, but nothing completely groundbreaking.

there's also those free supplements you can get online stuff of, like the elemental evil supplement with all those extra spells, and some other MtG stuff with extra archetypes, I heard the Amonkhet one was alright.
>>
>>66735740
>Buying powercreep books
>>
>>66735752
>Prestidigitation
Why is this an instant pick?
>>
>>66735752
Booming Blade/Green-Flame Blade.

Your choice of a ranged damage cantrip if you think bows are for pussies but you can't reach the thing you want to kill.

Minor Illusion has some fun applications.

Light if for whatever reason none of the casters picked Light themselves. Apply it to your sword, forget torches exist.
>>
>>66735859
>Being able to clean yourself and do daily tasks
>>
>>66735842
i don't give a fuck about being an optimalfag i just like having more options for fun
>>
>>66735752
Green Flame and/or Booming, is really useful for a long portion of their levels. A ranged damage cantrip might be alright as well when you need it, although just having a ranged backup weapon (or main, i guess) can work too.
>>
>>66735872
Soap is cheaper than 1/2 of your cantrip slots.
>>
>>66735894
You just want to jump in a river with all your armor and soap yourself down instead of one action 'bam I'm clean'?
>>
>>66735859
It's a sorcery that is more-or-less "imagination, the spell." It does have some limitations, but if you keep them in mind you can do an awful lot. At will, too.
>>
>>66735894
>Not using it to instantly soil your party members armor for shits and giggles
>>
>>66735894
>Not using it to write "Juicy" on your barbarian's ass plate
>>
>>66736214
Do you faggots actually do this?
>reddit-tier cringe
>>
>>66735859
It's basically a flavor/minor utility swiss army knife that you'll usually get at least some use out of in just about any situation
>>
>>66736272
>Stop having fun in your medieval murder fantasy games
Big cringe dude.
>>
>>66736307
>Being reddit
Cringe and retard-pilled.
>>
>>66736324
>It's something I don't like so it must be reddit
Anon seriously I don't think you understand how retard and cringe you are. You're off the charts, mate.
>>
would a Lizardfolk monk be OP at lower level?
>>
>>66736336
You have to go back.
>>
>>66736350
I vaguely recall natural weapons don't count as unarmed strikes, if that's your angle.
>>
>>66736365
where does it say this ther are no natural weapons in PHB and the books describe it as unarmed strikes
>>
>>66735859
It's the ultimate quality of life cantrip. Don't want to imagine yourself eating maggot-infested hardtack? Now you can imagine yourself imagining you're eating steak while eating steak-flavored maggot-infested hardtack. Your character look all dirty instead of sufficiently handsome? Not any more. In the middle of the not-African jungle? Now you can walk around the jungle with ice-cold underwear. They're all practical benefits you can use everyday, whereas most of Druidcraft and Thaumaturgy's uses are more limited.
>>
>>66736350
No more than a v.human
>>
>>66736392
As a general rule >>66736365 is correct:
>https://www.sageadvice.eu/2018/03/13/are-natural-weapons-there-own-category-of-weapon/
That said, Lizardfolk is specifically exempt from this, because it says
>Bite. Your fanged maw is a natural weapon, which you can use to make unarmed strikes.
So it specifically says your natural weapon can be used for unarmed strikes in a way a wildshaped Druid's bear claws cannot. For most of the PC races with natural weapons, it'll say that they can be used for unarmed strikes. The only exception off the top of my head is the defunct Minotaur (Krynn), whose horns could not perform unarmed strikes.
>>
>>66736392
https://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/08/17/does-a-beasts-natural-melee-weapon-attacks-count-as-unarmed-strikes/

I'd allow it as a dm but I have no fucks to give.
>>
>>66734130
Halflings in D&D are usually neutral. They have a Lawful Good racial deity but they're not themselves usually LG.

>>66734738
I was almost about to type "I will never understand how the one bit of 3e retconning lore no one complains about is Zarus", but then I remembered that this is /tg/ and about half the players are just looking for excuses for their characters to be murderhobos and Zarus provides that excuse.

Seriously, though, how can you not just taste the propaganda coming off of everything printed about Zarus in Races of Destiny? He seems pretty clearly to be a minor deity spreading rumors about being the "true" god of humanity when really he's just an asshole with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>66736392
Not in the book but "word of crawford." (https://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/08/17/does-a-beasts-natural-melee-weapon-attacks-count-as-unarmed-strikes/)

You can ignore it if your GM is down. The idea of lizardfolk being natural monks and them using that to their advantage is an idea I think is neat; I'd allow it if it were my game.
>>
>>66736398
yeah but i'm not boring
>>66736439
as far as i'm aware the book explicitly describes it as counting as unarmed strikes so i'm doubtful that they can't just use it
>>
>>66736438
From the halfling section of the PHB:
>Most halflings are lawful good.
>>
>>66736438
>Seriously, though, how can you not just taste the propaganda coming off of everything printed about Zarus in Races of Destiny?
Because >>66735068 is too badass to pass up. Besides that, it provides a pretty good reason behind why humans are the only ones without a racial deity, and humans being naturally lawful evil is a good subversion.
>>
>>66736490
I feel like PHB halflings would be chaotic good. hobbiteses feel like lawful good though.
>>
>>66736302
>>66736302
>>66736302

New Thread,

fuck it I'll make tea later
>>
>>66736481
Specific examples override general examples, anon. That's a fair assumption.
>>
>>66736522
why not just have races not be 'naturally' any alignment?
>>
>>66736583
why not just not play with alignments
>>
>>66736593
i wouldn't mind honestly most real people could best be described as neutral anyway
>>
>>66736602
every game I've ever ran excluding the first handful was with no alignments, and not once has it ever been a problem. it's an archaic system with almost no function but riddled with potential issues. fuck alignments.
>>
>>66736644
this
it lets you use more varied races as npcs and breathe more life into big city settings and the like
>>
File: hobbit Bilbo Baggins-a.jpg (103 KB, 820x546)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>66736583
Because of tradition/convention from LoTR.
To cut down on drama and have easily identifiable things for guilt free murdering/looting. You don't need to know what their intent for you is, you see find a tribe of goblins and they don't know you're there, you can firebomb em.
>>
>>66736671
guilt free genocide is just lazy adventure writing
>>
>>66736700
But that's what 90% of people play, and what is encouraged by the PHB. You don't need to know what the goblins were/are doing to attack them on sight, invade their homes, kill all of them, and take their stuff. They were goblins, and probably doing something bad anyways. Of course, humans and other good races, you can have a lot more nuance to them. They're usually motivated by greed or power rather than doing evil for evil's sake.
>>
>>66736739
why can't other races have nuance besides the fact that some people will have a spergfit if they don't get to genocide at least one race given 0 redeeming qualities and always being evil?
>>
>>66736763
Because its a good, simple justification for conflict. Look, justified genocide has been long-running trope in fantasy since its earliest days. If you have a problem with race wars and alignment, than maybe this isn't the genre for you.
>>
>>66736824
being a long running trope doesn't make something good

also i'll still play i can just talk with dm's or whatever and not sperg out about it
>>
>>66736700
>guilt free genocide
since it's all make believe you don't need the moral justification of races being inherently evil anyway.
>>
>>66736602
Most people yes. Can you say the same for orcs, goblinoids, mindflayers, and drow?
>>
>>66737533
they should be

my general rule is that if it's a playable race it should be allowed to be whatever without a lazy 'pc's are exceptions shit'
>>
>>66730158
>0
Find a new group gg, your dm sounds brain dead. Different player levels is so completely wrong.
>>
>>66730116
Paladin easily and everyone else is wrong. Multiclassing anything into paladin only makes them better, but 100% paladin has so much good shit going for them.
>>
File: 1547764054187.jpg (158 KB, 680x1024)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Rate my Magic Item?

Plate Armor (Cursed Below)
Bikini-Mail
A set of very revealing armor that accentuates each genders sexual features prominently. While very exposed to the elements and potential danger, this set of armor does provide an AC of 16 Magically.
>>
File: 1560031138566.gif (1.16 MB, 625x626)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>66738188
So it's plate armor that's cursed to turn into bikini-mail?

magical realm/10
>>
>>66730516
Halflings and goblins killed the world, the races are all reversed, and everyone is PARTICULARLY racist depending on height. My character so far is the only character who is both tall, and more on the side of the small, because they look like children, and my character wants to protect children.
>>
>>66732974
>What archetype.
The "Keep everyone safe" character.
My characters tend to be the ones who put themselves in the front, either to just do their part, or to actively get between the party and the danger. They tend to be the ones who deal with more "Trivial" issues, or at least smooth them over a touch, like stopping a heated debate over an artefact so people stay on time for a boat, or comforting a mother who's child we lost, by recounting the things he did (ten year old killed a hobgoblin with a single dart), and assuring her he'd be fine and we'd get him and we have people who went with him, so he'd be okay, when one character was playing with the charred corpse of a dead hobgoblin general, and the other was frisking the village for payment, despite never having made a deal for services at all.
>>
>>66733930
Well then better not get yourself hurt anon.
>>
>>66730703
does booming blade make your weapon explode?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.