[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1560192248181.jpg (364 KB, 660x1000)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>>GUIDELINES<<<

>Everybody:
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Ignore the bait, you're better than this
• Stay on topic

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining about it.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Ignore the drama and draw what you want, it's nobody's place to tell you what you can or can't deliver.
• Some helpful materials from /ic/: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/

>Bumping:
• Bumping your request is entirely optional, but should only be done 24 hours after the request was posted or your last bump.
• You do not need to wait for this limit to expire from one thread to another. Post your request in the new thread rather than bumping cross-thread.

>Anchoring:
• Artists or requesters should anchor unfinished WIPs across threads to give the other party an established thread from which to follow the request.
• DO NOT anchor requests, only WIPs.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/

Previous Thread: >>66656418
>>
>>66703351
Did you know that deer tend towards twins when given access to ample amounts of food? Just thought you'd want to know that.
>>
File: diceless.png (444 KB, 880x843)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting my pink tiefling bard in a more casual outfit. The actual coloring of the outfit can be whatever, but they usually wear brighter and colorful things. Also, they are pretty short and lightweight.
>>
File: anchor.png (104 KB, 400x300)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>66703351
Anchor post
>>
>>66703351
Literally just this character (1) (without the animal parts replacing the ears with Tufts of hair (2)) With an outfit similar to (3)
The character concept is pretty much a retired BBG. Otherwise complete Freedom have fun thank you very much drawfriends.
>>
>>66703424
Anchoring
>>
File: Nikolai_Feuerschwinge.png (2.5 MB, 2100x1500)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting my tiefling warlock hexblade path of the blade.

-Male, 16 years old, average height and thin.
-Clothes and armor like character on the left.
-Horns like ref but with no ornaments. Same hair too.
-Skin tone, hair color, horns and sclera black. Slight distinction in color between each (skin is a little bit lighter than the rest but not much).
-Eyes are silver/white, they almost shine in contrast to the rest of his body.
-His weapon is a regular longsword.
>>
File: 1560019801599.png (2.53 MB, 4320x5760)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>66703424
Anchoring orc bard
>>
>>66703351
God damn it Lewdanon open up commissions already so we can bury you in cash
>>
Oni Thot high fiving a very confused Dazann
>>
>>66703498
:(
>>
File: Sleaze.jpg (501 KB, 1820x975)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>66703351
/req/ my Goblinoid PC named Sleaze.

Looks like this guy on the left but with more Goblin features i.e. much longer ears, a larger mouth, spiked teeth, body proportions etc. but still keep him looking similar to base material. Want him to look like a lovable doofus more than a creepy "he might slit our throats in our sleep" style of goblin.

He is wearing the hat from original and the clothing shown but it is all very dirty, tattered and patch worked. He fights with the dagger and sword shown.

Backstory Follows.
Sleaze is actually a Human Prince named Simon, who has been cursed by a powerful spell, changed into a Goblin. His mind has been slowly deteriorating to that of the more simple minded Goblin, fearful of what would happen if he was discovered, he ran away from his castle and began hiding his identity. He is determined to break the curse, but his mind has addled to a point where he knows there is something important to do but it's like pulling nails with his bare hands to remember. Now he is a rather simple minded and (mostly) well behaved Goblin in the eyes of everyone he meets.
>>
File: Renna, Wraith Watcher.jpg (2.04 MB, 2172x3862)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>66703351
/r/ing my Order of the Ghostslayer character, who fights with a lightning-enchanted mace in her left hand and a radiant-enchanted longsword in her right.

She looks like the portrait reference, on which I marked the location of the faint scars on her face/mouth. Either one of the outfits referenced would be a great fit for what I was looking for.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: The_Team.png (6.6 MB, 6487x3853)
6.6 MB
6.6 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a battle-ready group shot of my characters Thomas, Corrine, and Johnathan, with Thomas having out his AK, Corrine with her Desert Eagles out, and Johnathan with his Kukri machetes drawn from his back. Also about their heights, Corrine's 7 ft in her shifted form, and Thomas is 6 ft with Johnathan being 5'8 ft. And another thing to note: Johnathan's got blue eyes and dark brown hair, and his outfit, hmm... maybe black or light brown.
>>
File: horace.jpg (16 KB, 275x183)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Okay so, weird request

Needing a normal Horse with a set of buff human arms on it.

Just a normal horse with arms attached to it.

Big thanks in advance
>>
File: Captain Amelia.jpg (439 KB, 754x960)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>66703351
Requesting a spacer cat similar to Captain Amelia in look except a sightly stronger build and darker skin. Has big gauntlets that project laser claws as her main weapon, and a couple back up pistols tucked away wherever they fit.

If you'd like to go a bit beyond, she was overdosed last game with a chemical semi-toxic/addictive to her species and basically went feral from it for a while, and still hasn't shaken it off fully. Not quite sure how that would translate into a picture though.

Cheers if anyone would like to give it a shot!
>>
File: dont call me a furry.png (2.3 MB, 1657x1081)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
/r/ padawan
>>
File: Oh shit they saw me.png (110 KB, 602x568)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Requesting this fairy trying on a number of different, doll-sized outfits. Outfits range from fancy dresses to exotic outfits from the far east.
>>
>>66703682
Fyck
>>
>>66703682
...so a centaur?
>>
>>66703766
No, I think he's just asking for a horse with arms.
Like, stitched on or something.
>>
>>66703736
furry
I want him to knot me tho
>>
>>66703351
I would just like a cute kobold eating from a jar of honey honestly
>>
File: Militant Ki-yan.png (1.29 MB, 1290x900)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Requesting some art of my Godbound character. For reference, her Words, which are basically her domains or portfolios as a deity, are: Intoxication, Wealth, Desire, and Fear.

1. The face, hair, eye bandage, and hair ornaments. The hat and other baubles can be ignored.

2. The "toothy" leather face mask, but black or dark grey instead of red/gold.

3. The clothes and outfit, preferably with the skirt pulled down slightly and lengthened a bit (i.e. no panty/thigh window). If you could push up the frills near her brassiere so that there's not this awkward space between her breasts, that'd be great, as well.

4. Holding an Asian-style smoking pipe, with ink-like stains on the same hand. The stains are drug-related.
>>
>>66703569
He's not coming back, is he...?
>>
>>66703624
This was done in the last thread I think.
>>
File: Doctor Matter.png (1.03 MB, 1802x1566)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a brain in a jar cyborg

Made of steel, with long, thing arms and legs, with a science symbol etched onto its chest above its power core.
A cybernetic brain stem, with several wires and cables plugged into the brain it self.
The robot should be wearing a lab coat, and posing dramatically with his coat blowing in the wind.
>>
>>66703810
If you have a wip of when it was just lineart, you might find another anon willing to color it.
>>
>>66703766
I mean, doesn't a centaur have to have a human top instead of a horse head? I just need the arms.
>>
>>66703686
I imagine going feral might mean unkempt, matted hair, some open wounds, froth at the mouth, and bloodshot eyes
>>
>>66703824
It was and OR responded to it.
>>
>>66703824
a sketch was started but never finished

>>66657481
>>
>>66703351
Can you make only one image of demon fox (all nine-tails) sage mode Naruto (while he's still human form) and while using body flicker technique with eternal mangekyou sharigan Sasuke while he's using Raikage's Ultimate level of Lightning Aura (Naruto Chapter 463 page 08) and while using body flicker technique while both of them team up while Naruto makes a rasenshuriken while it's expanded like the one shown in Naruto manga chapter 432 with Sasuke combining Naruro's rasenshuriken with Amaterasu's black flames and alot of electricity from kirin around the black flames rasenshuriken while Sasuke uses Susanoo and sets it's bones on fire with the Amaterasu (Naruto Chapter 463 page 15) and tsukuyomi. Can you do that please?

Please reply
>>
>>66703874
Then you anchor, mate.
>>
>>66701512
>https://mega.nz/#F!H99m3IhY!SbpRVp2fghX8OABqHX5yOg
You made my day, having never seen most of this stuff I feel like Christmas came early. Thank you very much!
>>
I don't think the guy who did this is coming back (It's been more than a week) So would someone be willing to color this for me?

>>66703498
Here's the original coloring.
>>
>>66703498
>>66703935
That is one big melon on that bardyboi.
>>
File: 1559864273346.jpg (2.05 MB, 3096x4128)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>66703424
Anchoring my mute human slave girl.
>>
File: 2019_06_10_20_44_57.jpg (726 KB, 1904x1675)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>66703140
>>
>>66703891
Should request at /a/ instead
>>
File: winter watcher.jpg (2.65 MB, 5386x4907)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
Requesting this creature picking up an unconscious human in an arctic tundra, while a wounded elf, face exposed hides fearfully behind a snowbank? Was thinking they'd hold the person to their chest rather than over their shoulder.
I don't have anything specific for how the people look, just any weather-appropriate garb would do.
>>
This isn't really urgent or anything so make sure you've looked at the other requests for things here first!
But, thanks to an occurrence in a DnD campaign i got to wonder about whether or not cuteboi doppelgangers could be a thing.
The only thing i've found online are either too inhuman and scary to be cute, or just "human with weird eyes".

So if someone could maybe draw a cute doppelganger looking afraid/scared (since he was discovered), i'd love it!

>Something like this only slightly more human, and cute and scared.
>>
File: Engaged Couple.png (6.61 MB, 3748x2692)
6.61 MB
6.61 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting these two lovebirds being a-cute. The man is a Human Bard with a Guitar (For scale he 6'2) and the woman is a Gnome Wizard (For scale she's 3'2). They have Fire & Ice engagement rings: The Human has a Ring of Fire & the Gnome a Ring of Ice.

The guitar is optional and the pose can be whatever you think would be cute.
>>
File: request_zps55f3ed4e.jpg (188 KB, 618x570)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>66704103
Someone else here, but it's something that was copy pasted from like 2013 of an old deviantart request
>>
File: 1507754073459.jpg (89 KB, 461x523)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>All these amazing peices of art whipped up in hours if not only a day
>tfw completely talentless.
I think I'd give my left nut to be able to draw like half the people in here. Maybe even both of them.
>>
>>66704349
What you don't see is hundreds and sometimes thousands of hours they practiced to get there.
>>
>>66704379
>Practiced for an entire year, pushing through the shitfilled mess I made on the paper,
>Tutorials, even a semester of art classes, hours a day (Replaced cello practice with it)
>Entire year filled with practice.
>Still unable to properly proportion the human body or draw a face.
I dunno man, talent is a real tangible thing. Sure practice makes us all better, some are just better than others.
>>
File: demihuman.jpg (1.26 MB, 2161x2109)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>66703142
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>66704420
yes well? 1 year is nothing. Most good people have been drawing their entire life.
>>
>>66704420
Art classes and aimless practice kind of fucking suck. Do you visit the beginner thread on /ic/? It changed me. Follow studies recommended there. Strive for understanding. Never just copy the task; UNDERSTAND why you're doing it.
>>
File: Sprints-To-Shade.png (1.19 MB, 1440x810)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Requesting My Lizardfolk Druid Rowing a Row Boat
>>
File: zattar.png (1.15 MB, 1187x770)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>66703351
Star Wars Request

Zattar is a green Nikto, of around 5' 9"(1,75m) with a slim build, although extremely ripped, he has blue, human like eyes, and a ton of scars throught his body, he also has sharp claws on his hands. His face has 2 rows of small horns right on his cheek, and 3 big horns on top of each eye that follow the head shape upwards (like ref image 1), a row of small horns across the chin and a human like nose (like ref image 2). Wears armor on his chest (ref pic 4) with nothing under it and pands with a cloth hanging from it (ref image 3).
If you are willing to do a pose i was thinking of the stances black panther makes, because he fights with his claws kinda like BP.
>>
>>66703351
Hey /tg/
My character is a gnome moon druid based on brazilian fauna. He has a really small and thin body, a big head and large eyes (in the setting gnomes are basically chibi people, and they look weird if they don't have a beard or aren't chubby). His hair is red and he wears only a guara wolf cloak, he is kinda ugly and has a golden lion tamarin as a pet who is almost always scraching his butt. The gnome is really dirty.
>>
File: alpha guara.png (1.66 MB, 1000x1000)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>66704579
fogot the image
>>
File: depeche[.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>66703351
Hello /tg/ drawfags, i wanted to request a future superhero character i'm going to play, the thing is that i don't know what he should look like, but at least i know his powers (still havent figured out a backstory yet also).

I based his powers from 2 songs, "Enjoy the Silence" from Depeche Mode and "I Just Died In Your Arms" from Cutting Crew. He has 2 powers basically:
-the first one is that he can shoot his fingers, they don't do damage when they hit something, instead they grow arms (one arm per finger if this is not clear enough). And yes, he loses the fingers he shoots (but the grown arms have all fingers in them). The fingers regrow after some time and the arms diseappear at the same rate (they kinda wilt).
-The second power is that he has mouths in his palms (yeah, kinda like that one naruto character), and one mouth work as a portal to the other palms, and that also work on the arms grown by his finger shooting.

So basically he can use his mouth portal hands and arm growing projectile fingers to scout things, think with portals, give things momentum and shoot them out of the other mouth portals, make a simple periscope by putting his arm up and look through the other hand, throw grenades and shoot people with weird angles (still figuring out if he is going to be a murdery hero or a gadget tangle'em hero), shoot himself and have extra arms until he has 10 arms and 2 weird arms without fingers, he can shoot the arms to make a rope out of arms, shoot people and then keep punching them with arms attached to them, grapple people by shooting them a bunch with growy arms and a bunch of other shit i'll probably think during game.
Yeah it is weird but i wanted something weird with options, he isn't even supposed to be super strong or anything. And yeah, you can be really creative with it, if you want the arms and mouth to look a certain way i'm fine with it, you can even make his superhero symbol.
>>
>>66704464
>1 year is nothing
>If you didn't happen to take to drawing as a child you're fucked as an adult
>All of this in response to the guy lamenting that he can't draw
C'mon man, it's a little annoying to see someone bemoan their lack of talent, true, but you're not really proving him wrong or anything.
>>
File: 1559584187145.png (1.51 MB, 1887x797)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a mysterious, stoic orc bodyguard
>General appearance, body size, and features resemble the oni on the left, though his skin is blue instead of red
>Wears the middle outfit, though the cape would be pulled around and shroud his entire body, only leaving his arms exposed. Most of his face would also be wrapped, only exposing his eyes and the massive horn poking out through the hole, the rest of his face being hidden by the covering
>Wields a giant version of the blade on the left, which he keeps sheathed on his back. It's around the size of the club the oni's holding in the left reference.
The pose he's doing and everything else is up to the artist, go nuts and have fun with him!
>>
File: 1554419758550.gif (3.5 MB, 1200x1200)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB GIF
>>66703424
Anchoring the feline felon finder
>>
>>66704630
I didn't say you are fucked if you didn't start as a child. I simply say that most people that are good at drawing started as a child and thus have put in a lot more time then 1 year.
Don't moan you can't draw like the people who've spent much more time and effort than you, like you're entitled to their skill.
>>
>>66704458
Neat, thanks. Your style reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on. I like it.
>>
File: WFBarb.png (2.58 MB, 2500x1500)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
/r/ing my Juggernaut Warforged Barbarian, preferably posing like he's taking watch. Thank you.
>>
>>66703794
if he gets drawn that can be arranged
>>
>>66704707
You sound like a huge smug cunt. Just because people want to learn how to get better and get discouraged when compared to people with more practice doens't mean you should strattle your high horse. We've all been there, even us who post in this thread taking requests.
>>
File: 1554592178412.jpg (372 KB, 989x1406)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>66703351
Requesting the right arm be removed from the shoulder and added a clockwork magitech arm prothesis instead, if you prefer you can have the arm's pose more restful.

Many thanks in advance
>>
>>66703975
more like cute human slave girl amiright
>>
>>66704959
What high horse? What the fuck are you even talking about? No I never thought to myself "why am I not as good as somebody at this skill who has worked 10 times as hard as me, it just must be talent"
What you're saying is just condolences. I'm saying keep going or stop crying.
>>
>>66704751
I know, right? It's kind of like an old 70s french cartoon style, or something old and vaguely european.
>>
File: Toreador.png (2.01 MB, 1582x1160)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Requesting my (male) VtM Toreador.
>>
File: Proud-father.png (1.47 MB, 1500x944)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Requesting an NPC, a mariner and proud father, holding his 6 month-old tiefling son.
>>
File: 1559996342999.png (1.47 MB, 2998x1977)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting my Persian Nomad character, with the hat of the middle picture with long flaps, the coat from the first picture, and the tunic and pants of the third picture, and the bow in the top right. The patterns on the clothes and the face don’t really matter to me, and the face can be whatever the artist wants.
>>
Requesting a monstergirl artist struggling with her drawings' weird proportions.
>>
File: 1910.jpg (1.77 MB, 4414x1840)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>66703151
Thanks for the kind words.
I liked drawing this one.
Gave him some crew

>>66705182
>>66704751
Thank you fellas.
>>
>>66705275
Sounds like Nervess.
>>
Are less detailed requests okay? I notice people have lots of references, but aside from a few specific points I'm pretty open for artistic interpretation.
>>
Requesting a four armed dragonborn warrior wielding two curved swords with her upper arms and a buckler & dagger with her lower arms. Her armor is light, so she can be dexterous.
>>
>>66705467
Yeah they're p fukken good if you're chill about it.
>>
File: Yelena.jpg (1.77 MB, 2000x1400)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
Requesting art of a Villain from my game, she is the twin sister of one of the players and she is a pirate queen, a female water genasi with dreadlocks that look like they are made out of water. requesting her threatening the 'camera' with a flintlock and flipping a coin to see if the person being threatened will live or die
>>
>>66705467
Of course. Even one or two broad references are a good thing. If fact, I'm certain there are artists out there that prefer it.
>>
>>66705516
>>66705523
Thanks guys, I will write up a request then!
>>
My young wizard is a favorite character of mine for a while, and has a new chapter on life where he has different outfits for different things to keep his identities separate as best he can, at least to casual identification. I'm pretty open to artistic interpretation on a bunch of things, just a few specifics I'd like to hit on. So if the mood strikes you, feel free to take a whack at it!

He is young (16) and unarmored, lean of build and dark of hair. Nothing real exceptional.

First outfit is solid travelling clothes, covered with a grey wide-brim hat and a oversized grey cloak, especially covering his left side. In this outfit he almost exclusively uses his right hand in public, he's keeping an ancient magical artifact sword covered up on his left side (many would murder him for it). A nice addition would be to show his silver elven brooch he is fond of.

His other outfit is a bit more normal, kind of nice looking urban mage clothes, with a light-weight cloak and no hat. This outfit should be in brighter colours, making him look more casual and pleasant. The interesting point about the outfit is he should have some kind of smallish mask that doesn't cover his mouth (the society this 'version' of him hangs out in are very big on wearing masks).

Supposedly, this difference in outfits should create the illusion enough for anyone who meets him in one outfit casually won't immediately recognize him in the other.

Thanks for any help or time folks may want to take on this!
>>
File: 1476741897994.jpg (35 KB, 583x439)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Requesting this image but with a skeleton crossbowman
>>
File: Velociraptor_Restoration.png (3.04 MB, 3629x2225)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a dinosaurian-folk whos breed is a Velociraptor (color's artistic liberty, but maybe roadrunner-based might be good.) that's also an assassin, with a graceful build and wears light leather armor (the design of which is also artistic liberty), all the feathers that make up their left wing are actually metal blades, and there're metal coats over their infamous toe claws to do some real damage, kinda like how cockfighters use metal attachments on their chickens to make their kicks extra dangerous and lethal.
>>
File: islander.png (721 KB, 1053x893)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a tropical-themed fighter. Her armor is light, her outfit designed for the tropical heat, and her weapon of choice designed to fit over a bracer to serve as a buckler and a punching dagger at the same time. As for the warrior herself, she should be kinda small framed and tomboyish.
>>
File: 2019_06_10_23_36_46.jpg (1.28 MB, 3554x2425)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>66704706
>>
File: Oscillate.png (1.59 MB, 2342x1242)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a Warforged Skirmisher. Thin khopesh like blade, golden color scheme, blue glow along connections and the "net" like part of the helmet is also this glow instead. Large black stone like in pic is embedded purposefully in his chest.
>>
File: BatmanInc1c.jpg (122 KB, 516x628)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Requesting a goat-headed greaser type guy, wearing a leather jacket with a pinup of a scantily-clad baphomet woman on the back
>>
>>66706106
Yo man, if you're still taking requests, how about some cowboys relaxing by a fire
>>
File: lucile ref.jpg (693 KB, 2594x2246)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
Requesting an important npc in my campaign, lady lucile hozim. next in line to the ruby throne and lover of books & tea

she is often seen wearing her armour (but if you wish you can draw her in a dress)
she is an aasimar so feel free to draw wings if your wanting some flair. feel free to draw her doing whatever you want

1) Armor Ref
2) Facial & Hair Ref
3) Sword ref
>>
File: Gob.png (267 KB, 697x2136)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>66665337
I've been sitting on this for a few days and haven't had the time to get back to it so here's what I have.

Didn't come out as I had hoped so I'm off to grind anatomy fundies when I have time to sit down and scribble.
>>
File: naga good.png (1.28 MB, 1946x1484)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
requesting stupid sexy xorn snake
>>
>>66705467
I surely don't mind some are so detailed they become unbelievable, also some info on the game world you're in helps.
Like D&D goblin assassin with hood and dagger, then if you can find a pic that sort of looks like the type of goblin you're looking for that's great
>>
File: file.png (262 KB, 398x375)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
requesting a simple ref pic of a duergar monk, pic related is basically how I'd like him to look
>>
>>66703874
>>66703900
Yeah bro, I got a job, I can only be on a few nights a week, but it will get done if you anchor it. If ORs don't anchor I assume they've lost interest or got a better offer and move on to the next one.
>>
File: Thryth.png (615 KB, 1095x1826)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>66703424

Anchoring
>>
File: sdsfsdf.jpg (259 KB, 1082x1280)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>66706872
>requesting a simple ref pic of a duergar monk, pic related is basically how I'd like him to look
Keep it.
>>
File: Lofnandnid.jpg (53 KB, 620x877)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
lofn (the eldar gril) in a evangelion plug suit shouting she doesn't want to get in the giant wraithwalker
>>
>>66707294
that's spot on, thanks a ton drawfriend!
>>
File: leonarh.png (959 KB, 793x807)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting an undead guy. He would have a similar face as the top left pic, with a bit more flesh on the left side, he wears a fancy hat and use a flintlock pistol with a blade attached to it
>>
File: Tzeenchian sorcerer.png (1.14 MB, 1838x855)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>66703351
Requesting a sorcerer or Tzeentch with two robotic, birdlike limbs and wearing a blue cloak with a bird-like hood
>>
File: 1g91.jpg (419 KB, 850x1327)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Working on Farm Girl Alchemist from the last Drawthread. Still WIP.
>>
>>66703351
Requesting a drawing of my high charisma archer-assassin. Instead of the red color for the outfit I put a small color swatch in the reference to hopefully get something better matching her skin tone. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>66703351
Requesting my Mutant Epoch PC. He is a 13.5ft tall mutant, covered in short, bristly black fur. He has a disproportionately large jaw, which is ringed by several feeding tentacles. He also has 10 extra eyes around his two normal ones. He has a pair of huge bat-like wings growing from his back.
Gear-wise he usually carries dual knifes, as well as several throwing knifes in a bandoleer around his chest.
Hes freaking terrifying for normal people, but hes actually kinda nice, and is adventuring to earn money to send back to his unmuated mother that he freed from slavery. Also in case you're wondering, yes he was randomly generated.
>>
>>66707670
anywhere where I can follow your work?
>>
>>66707756
Yeah man, my site is gel9.tumblr.com.
>>
>>66707795
based and cutepilled
>>
>>66703803
This is so cute omfg. I didn't realize I needed thsi in my life until now
>>
File: Paladin.png (742 KB, 692x1024)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but requesting a face-swap of pic related to make him an elf or half elf. I am not at all competent with PS.
>>
requesting >>66707689 but dressed as 2B instead
>>
File: Zarial new request.jpg (420 KB, 1389x1030)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>
Requesting your average autistic pedant of /tg/
>>
>>66707670
She looks like a good girl who works hard for her idiot party, looking forward to seeing how it goes from here!
>>
>>66706614
I'm a big believer artists need room to work with their own style, but I know some like more or less direction as to what is needed.

I posted him here ( >>66705745)

World info is a good idea, though it is just kind of a generic fantasy world for the most part and really my character is even more boring (orphan boy with gift for magic goes to magic school and turns out to be a prodigy, ends up stuck on a mission to save the world!), but with most stuff, the play really makes him enjoyable for me.

One thing I did forget to mention in the initial post was he can turn into a raven, so a kind of double-pic of his 'two selves' with a raven would be neat. Especially as his real secret is that there actually is three of him! Not even the other players know! Shhhh!
>>
>>66703950
Yeah, I dunno why the original file size is so large.
>>
Requesting my boy Bioessence Hydra being a big gross 20/20 but also somehow wearing boots
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=446932
>>
File: 1559916081118.png (2.26 MB, 1680x1050)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
a drawfriend said that he might do my request but i haven't seen anything in the past threads so i'll repost my request in case
>>
File: Machete Sword.jpg (123 KB, 800x533)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Requesting a falchion/bastard sword styled after this machete.
>>
>>66703351
Requesting my mace wielding cleric.
>>
File: Spukk.jpg (176 KB, 807x556)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>66703351
gobbo req
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4 KB, 460x89)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>66708293
Before you bring it up, yes, I'm aware this joke is super original and has never been done before.
>>
File: M69HUM6.png (13 KB, 680x114)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>66708293
>>66710488
>>
File: 506800.jpg (48 KB, 640x649)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>66710724
Much as I'd love to go through the back and forth of each posting a screencap of the last, I think that's enough shitting up the thread. Well played.
>>
>>66703736

If no one has taken this yet I might give it a try, I might not have progress to show though till tomorrow evening.
>>
>>66710867
Be warned this is a contentious meme that tends to stir shit up.
>>
>>66710867
I'd appreciate it anon

>>66710928
what are you talking about
>>
>>66710867
As >>66710928 said, ignore the shitpost. The filename should have been your first hint.
>>
>>66710928
...what? how's it contentious, it's not a spammed character
>>
File: 1559667189863.jpg (286 KB, 930x1183)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Requesting my gargoyle merc for my vtm campaign. Was a french Canadian soldier on from Montreal, who while on leave got in the cross fire of a Sabbot/Camerilla fight and a Tremere's gargoyle embraced her. Now she works as a merc for the local Venture prince. Appearance is based loosely off the baphomet with goat hooves and horns, coupled visage of Berserk's Nosferatu Zod. Missing one arm, while in the other she wields a double-barrel 4 gauge shotgun. Has two tails. Wears a flak jacket from her Canadian army days as a memento (vtm gargs loose most pre-embrace memories).
>>
File: Trust me I'm an engineer.jpg (593 KB, 1107x1490)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>66703831
>>
>>66710928
Low blow dude. It's only been posted the last few threads and has never caused a shitstorm.
>>
>>66703351
(immediately lewds dryad)
you knew what you were doing coming here
>>
File: 1558990072889.jpg (123 KB, 368x375)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>66711440
She's not that kind of dryad, anon.
>>
File: joe reference.png (1.24 MB, 1278x842)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Requesting a guy in a really, really ugly Hawaiian shirt, balaclava and sunglasses, wielding this gun. The idea is he's the worst hitman in Miami, real bottom-of-the-barrel for assassination - the only redeeming factor being that he's willing to work for like $50, a baggie of whatever pills you have to hand and a slap on the back.
>>
>>66711344
Holy shit thank you
>>
Requesting a cerberus knight deciding between buying a sword, a halberd, or a mace
>>
>>66696138 Bump
>>
>>66712337
Protip: Many people don't check bumps, and often just scroll past posts that are only text in general. You're better off posting the request anew each thread.
>>
>>66712356
Good point, thanks for the tip.

...So do I have to wait another day to do that, then?
>>
>>66712474
no, when a new thread is made, all 24 hour rules are ignored. So if you made a request at the ass-end of a thread and it gets made 5 minutes later, you can repost it
>>
File: drawreq - Drunk Elf.jpg (1.23 MB, 2500x2000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>66712491
Oh, cool then, thanks.

Requesting my tired-ass elf guard captain again, only this time off-duty and getting drunk.
>>
File: drawthreadrequest.png (1.1 MB, 1594x626)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
I uh hope this is detailed enough.
>>
File: get ACK fucked ACK.jpg (243 KB, 588x800)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>66705810
>>
File: southern belle.png (458 KB, 898x880)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
Requesting a southern bell gunslinger. She wears an all black dress, similar face & hat as top right pic and has a colt
>>
File: orc and hobgoblin females.jpg (1.32 MB, 1125x1555)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>66703351
This picture, only redrawn with tusks and proper skin color.
Hobgoblin in the back.
>>
>>66712858
Rad.
>>
File: maria.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>66703351
Female bluejay inspired aarakocra monk, has six members (wings attached to her back) she doesn't really care about what she's wearing as long as it lets her stretch and doesn't trap her wings. She has big wings and from the knee down she has very thick bird legs. Wierdly she has a belly button and small breasts (though the nipples don't show because of her feathers). she collects rocks in her bag of holding and she's a bird brain, she knows nothing about the kingdoms culture
>>
File: but-why.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>66713163
>Wierdly she has a belly button and small breasts
>>
>>66713345
you know why....
>>
Requesting a sharkfolk valor bard, with the look of the sharkfolk in first image from the left, wearing a captain's outfit like in the second image with a breastplate and a pirate hat, and a stringed anchor as his instrument identical to the one in the third image.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (1.46 MB, 300x300)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>66713375
>combining his furry and MRF fetishes into one terrible character
>>
>>66713345
If I ever would make a homebrew space opera setting in every species females will have boobs. Even those species that are absolutely not humanoid. Some will have more than 2 boobs.
>>
>>66713460
Patrician worldbuilding.
>>
>>66713451
i'm a her
>>
>>66713544
no
>>
Requesting this knight locked in dire combat, wishing he had potions right about now.
>>
File: RedemptionDruid.jpg (554 KB, 1200x904)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>66703351
/req/ my druid character.

Male human who lost his left arm and a portion of his face after releasing a Blighted Eladrin named Xyreqis from her tree prison (stole the idea for Xyreqis from Hexxus in Ferngully). Now he has been charged by an ancient Satyr to find and re-seal Xyreqis back in her eternal prison (yeah turns out this is one of those creatures that does need to be sealed away as she literally cannot die, an ancient red dragon could burn her to ash and she would just regrow herself in a few hours).

Anyways has a build like this guy with the missing arm, wears furs like the next guy and a wooden mask like the one shown to hide his disfigurement. Arm has been replaced with a magical plant prosthetic limb, this limb gives him access to his druidic magic as well as the ability to create two simple weapons per long rest that decay after 24 hours. He prefers to wield a spear for the range but also uses a club quite effectively.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (865 KB, 4500x5400)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>66704642
pt.1
>>
>>66703803
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1006 KB, 4500x5400)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>>66713924
pt2
>>
>>66713924
OR here, thanks so much, my dude! I look forward to your work, my man, it's only a basic sketch so far but I can tell it's gonna be fantastic!
>>
File: werewolf.png (1.11 MB, 1080x846)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
File: doodle.1.png (96 KB, 590x534)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>66703415
is she as smug as i imagined
>>
>>66714602
Holy shit what happened to her face?
>>
Some of these Daemonettes doing things.
Anything really. I just think they deserve some attention for being the first ones instead of all the attention going to the Diaz ones.
>>
>>66714722
reference for ants
>>
>>66714722
Here’s the sauce where they can be seen better.

http://www.sodemons.com/rhchaos/dhdaemonettes/index.htm
>>
File: 1559531261615.jpg (144 KB, 741x557)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Requesting my ATOW (Battletech rpg) character based off Major Alexander Degtyarev from STALKER CoP.
>Free Worlds League origin
>Has star league coolant suit design mixed with stalker sunrise suit >Merc unit patch is Ukrainian trident with arms split out into nuclear symbol
>>
>>66714759
Sorry. Didn’t check the thumbnail before posting it, and was too slow posting >>66714795 this.
>>
>>66714805
>>66714722
Those aren’t the first Daemonettes, numbnuts. They’re the second ones. These are the first and were sold at the same time, these in bulk and those being the Forgeworld of the day in that they had better and more varied sculpts for more.
>>
>>66714876
the first ones for ants
>>
File: landsknecht girl2wipr.png (694 KB, 1665x2402)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>66707235
>>
>>66715150
You been playing much Mordhau, drawbro?
>>
>>66714602
Dope drawing my dude!
>>
File: 40K master chief request.jpg (338 KB, 1382x1072)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>66703351
Still requesting a 40k version of master chief. He's in the exact same pose and armor like in the pic but with maybe a purity seal or two hanging from the left side of his chest plate, the SPARTAN 2 icon on the opposite side of said chest plate, the symbol of the Aquila right above the ammo pouches, and the raptor imperialis would be set between those two grills(vents?) on the bottom middle of his helmet. The colors of the armor and visor would stay the same, as with the shape. No need to add a background.
>>
File: Screenshot (146).png (36 KB, 626x96)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>66715229
i have, actually made a duellist merc with rapier and buckler after i started drawing this
i'm sirPetus if you catch me
>>
I can't find any good reference pics for this I'm afraid, so my crummy description text will have to do.
I'm running a adventure loosely inspired by Storm King's Thunder with some other similar themed stuff thrown in, and I need a pic for the Big Bad's 2nd-in-command.

The character in question is a female Oni storm sorceress with an athletic build and grey-ish purple skin. The horn on her forehead has been broken off some time ago, leaving a 5cm tall jagged stump and a scar that runs from the right side of her forehead down across her right eye, ending on her cheek about level with her tip of her nose.
Her long dark pink hair is styled into a mohawk that transitions into a ponytail at her neck and spills down over her shoulder to chest level.
Clothing wise she wears a gunmetal/gun-bluing lamellar breastplate with pauldrons over a dark grey tight-fitting tunic, a foot-length skirt in the same color as the tunic that's slitted for ease of movement and calf-high boots.

If you feel like adding some action to the scene you can make lightning crackle around the edges of her broken horn as she's drawing up power for a chain lightning spell between her hands.

If you recognize where I've stolen this from, keep it to yourself. No need to spread that particular flavor of madness to the pure souls around here. It is enough that we who know have been tainted by it already.
>>
File: DeadLividFluke-mobile.jpg (16 KB, 500x282)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>66715342
>I can't find referances for-
>An Oni
>A scar
>A mohawk
>A ponytail
>Lammelar armor

You didn't even try to look.
>>
>>66715150
I can pick out a Petusgal from a mile away
>>
>>66715424
I guess my google-fu is weaksauce today, since i couldn't really find any reference pics that i could cut and paste together in paint in a decent manner.
>>
File: Cadence_booty.gif (1.4 MB, 406x449)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
Requesting an Eldar woman from WH40K saying "I will show you the dance of my people" and doing the booty dance.

Either pic related or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHaYXXTMnI , artist's choice.
>>
File: Atem.png (3.93 MB, 3001x1500)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
Requesting my Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcerer.
Thanks again to Petus for doing the sketch!
>>
>>66715342
Thanks to >>66715424 I manned the fuck up and found some reference pics i could live with. Had to do a bit of creative MSPaint hacking but here they are. So, to reiterate:

The character in question is a female Oni storm sorceress with an athletic build(3). The horn on her forehead has been broken off some time ago, leaving a 5cm tall jagged stump(1) and a scar(2) that runs from the right side of her forehead down across her right eye, ending on her cheek about level with her tip of her nose.
Her long dark pink hair is styled into a mohawk(4) that transitions into a ponytail(5) at her neck and spills down over her shoulder to chest level.
Clothing wise she wears a gunmetal/gun-bluing lamellar breastplate(8) with pauldrons over a tight-fitting tunic(6), a foot-length skirt(7) that's slitted for ease of movement and calf-high boots.

Suggestions for skintone and skin highlights are (9) and (9.1), hair color and hair highlights are (10) and (10.1) and armor and armor highlights is (11) and (11.1).

If you feel like adding some action to the scene you can make lightning crackle around the edges of her broken horn as she's drawing up power for a chain lightning spell between her hands.

If you recognize where I've stolen this from, keep it to yourself. No need to spread that particular flavor of madness to the pure souls around here. It is enough that we who know have been tainted by it already.[(spoiler]
>>
File: Oni Storm Sorceress.png (1.04 MB, 1371x911)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>66716344
And i'm a dingus and forgot the ref pic.
>>
>>66714257
OR here, it's looking great so far, artfriend!
>>
File: 53296545.jpg (1.05 MB, 2633x1542)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>66703351
Requesting my Xenophobic Human Crusader. A is the general facial features, went in for a strong jaw, roman-esque nose, deep blue eyes, and short hair. Physical build is muscular but not bodybuilder-like, more a result of intense physical labor on a near daily basis. Not so pretty scarring on the face and body. B is his current attire, chainmail with a surcoat but the color scheme is reversed with black as the primary and white the secondary, symbol is a wolf's head akin to WH40k's Space Wolves' and more centered on the chest in place of the cross.
His arsenal includes his main weapon, a Silver-Treated Longsword with no real flashy design, a typical Mace (which has become his ranged weapon), and a Dagger as a back up. But would probably be wielding the sword in most instances. If you're in the mood for a more morbid depiction or maybe humorous, he does have a very specific form of Ornithophobia, specifically crows.
Much thanks in advance for taking on the request, I hope you have fun with it.
>>
File: Knight-Hospitaller.jpg (30 KB, 525x700)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>66717256
Just use the knights hospitaller instead of teutonic knights.
>>
File: spaghett.jpg (142 KB, 1300x886)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>66715321
>mfw when I find out that Petus is a WOPbro
>>
>>66717583
wop?
>>
>>66717649
It's an ethnic slur from America referring to Italians (back when they were emmigrating from the boot en masse to the land of opportunity). It's an acronym for WithOut Papers.
>>
File: L5R Character.png (1.29 MB, 1080x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Hey, thought I'd try this out. Looking to have a Legend of the Five Rings character drawn, of the Scorpion clan. Shosuro Tsukihi, an accomplished duelist, with a fierce expression under her mask only betrayed by the intensity of her gaze.

Attached are references. Thanks in advance, even just for looking.
>>
>>66703351
Requesting the dryad in the OP having the berries on her back picked.
>>
File: flag.png (636 KB, 1482x2770)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>66717710
ah thought it was a vidya
i'm from the north btw
>>
>>66717416
I did originally but I really liked the "horned" helms. On top of that the order in game is heavily inspired by the Teutonic Order. Basically Teutonics with Hospitaller color scheme.
>>
File: Drawthread.jpg (655 KB, 2000x1678)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
Copy Paste fag here.

Can anyone help me out with this guy? I made him, but I'd like an action shot of him made better than the copy pasting I'm capable of.

Just want him defending/stabbing shit like in pic related. His expression can be a defiant smirk, defiant laughter or angry screaming.
>>
>>66718429
Oh, I posted Skyrim's Steel armor because I specifically like the tasset (waist/hip/thigh armor) and the gloves. You can use that or mix up it up with what he already has on.
>>
>>66703806
>>
>>66703806
It’s not perfect but I tried. Hope you’re into it.
>>
File: baby boy.jpg (35 KB, 346x800)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>66703461
is something like this to your liking ? i will finish it if it is
>>
>>66718947
Not OR but you should keep going, looking good so far!

>>66718864
>>66718847
Some based art, that anon is one lucky guy
>>
>>66719030
>fishmandraws
>doesn't draws
hmm
>>
File: light.jpg (217 KB, 833x1197)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
Requesting a lighthouse keeper, his clothes wet and covered in flotsam. In his right hand he holds a billhook, rusted with age, except for the honed and bloody edge. In his left hand is a lantern, the light within blinding to all but him. Despite his plain, almost emotionless expression, there is a glint of madness in his eyes
>>
File: fire and ice.png (906 KB, 1498x681)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
Requesting a two-headed dragontaur, the right half being a fiery red, the left half an icy blue. They wear armor that is split down the middle, the right half ornate, with red cloth decorating it, the left half simpler, with furs and blue clothes under the metal.
>>
File: anons horse.png (276 KB, 1178x883)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>66703682
There you go, if you want more detail or some other drawing just call me im pretty uch always free https://twitter.com/Boss_Lee_S2
>>
>>66719121
Thank you my man! That looks great!
>>
>>66719053
Maybe next time my dude, working on commissions!
>>
File: Space shuttle request.jpg (775 KB, 1181x1625)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
Can I get a penguin shaped heavy industrial shuttle
>>
>>66719488
it's llama guy
>>
>>66718847
>>66718864
Thank you very much, you two. They're both wonderful pieces.

>>66718847
She's a god, and can only be affected by drugs or poisons through the use of her own powers, anyhow, so the pipe is just for show.

>>66718864
It's more than I could ask for. I'm absolutely into it, yes. Thanks again.
>>
>>66704063
not OR, but this is rather charming. Reminds me of the old Disney Robin Hood
>>
>>66715150
OR here, that is turning out quite great!
>>
>>66718947
Pretty close, only that the color of the skin, horns and hair should be way darker (and hard to distinguish). This also includes the white of the eyes that should be colored black. Except that everything else is fine!
>>
File: firemanscarry.png (143 KB, 646x721)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
If there be any WH40K artists present.
Requesting a Spess Mehreen in armor with a bored-looking Eldar Farseer thrown over his shoulder, fireman-carry style. He is saying "I clehm this for the Blood Rehvens!"
>>
Requesting a changeling prostitute (young woman with hetarochromatic eyes.).

She must appear youthful, beautiful, and especially innocent, but otherwise can look however you want!
>>
>>66720373
something something Suieseiseki

d e s u
>>
>>66719573
Ye
>>
I would like to see a medusa slave girl whose eyes were cut out being escorted though the mountains to safety by a young squire, handholding is a must.

I just want to see what you can do with your own styles, so no references.
>>
File: 1262425256337.jpg (49 KB, 600x827)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>66704063
>Brass dragonborn
>Hill giant
>Blood sorcerer
>>
>>66720608
Do the snakes still have their eyes?

Can she see through them?

I know, I know, gb2/tg/
>>
>>66720739
Would each of her snakes get little blindfolds if they don't have their eyes?
>>
>>66720739
>>66720794
the snakes aren't what turn people to stone, so probably not?
>>
>>66720794
Can't she wear a cute blindfold instead? Mutilation seems kind of extreme. And anyway, in a magical world in which medusae are real, she could plausibly grow them back.
>>
>>66703351
Requesting an autumnal dryad bemoaning her age. Oh woe, for my flowers will never be pollinated again!
>>
>>66720731
The fuck is a blood sorcerror?
>>
>>66704274
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXSSLPuMF4&ab_channel=AndersHerrmann
Bumpin with some bumpin' music.
>>
>>66717931
Shit so, I didn’t see you wanted a fierce pose. Sorry. Hope you don’t mind.
>>
>>66720910
Wouldn't an Autumnal Dryad be busy pumping out fruit babies? It's the Winter Dryads that'll be all bitchy about how good pollinators aren't enjoying her "knots" anymore.

These harlots get a ring every year, remember that.
>>
>>66722011

Don't worry about it, the sultry/slutty look is pretty Scorpion Clan too haha. I wasn't even expecting my request to be colored, so big thanks for the time and effort.
>>
>>66722011

Nice detail work on the mask, drawbro.
>>
Requesting a hand on fire, reaching out towards the viewer.
>>
>>66704979
Bump
>>
File: 1547238515936m.jpg (99 KB, 704x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>66703351
This might be somewhat of a /v/ request, but could I get an edit of pic related with round, human ears? It's just so nearly perfect for my noblewoman wizard besides the knife ears.
>>
>>66722021
Hmm. If Spring Dryads are the skinny teens who're just beginning to be sown, and Summers are the grown adults who need regular care and weeding as they're ripe with life, I'd think Autumnals would be the lonely cougars of the dryad world; they were just in their prime with everyone clamouring over them and their delicious fruits, but Winter is on the horizon and their better years are behind them, and the season for planting is slowly fading away.
>>
File: Dominance Display.png (2.35 MB, 3000x3000)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>66703682
Hope you're still around, I realize this has already been filled. I couldn't resist.

I gotta know tho, how does something this immaculate come about?
>>
>>66722398
pegasus? pega-hands?

If he flaps his arms hard enough, can he fly?
>>
>>66722392
>ywn plow a freshly-flowered Spring Dryad and lovingly weed and trim her lush growth over the course of a year
Would Bonsai Dryads be sizeplay?
>>
Hello /tg/. My first time posting here, and wanted to share my work and try taking some requests. I make macabre/horror-based work, but I thoroughly enjoy world-building (it's a major focus in my comic work.) Pic-related is the protagonist to my web comic FaustFall.

Anywho, feel free to send me a request. I'll take a few.
>>
>>66722414
Nah, but he can do pullups like nobody's business.
>>
>>66722398
>>66722472

>You're out on a date with your girlfriend and this guy trots up and smacks your ass. Wdyd?
>>
>>66722483
That settles it. We have to stat him.

>Who would win?
>You
>vs
>One Handy Boi
>>
>>66706383
Bumpin
>>
File: FilthyKnifeEar.jpg (156 KB, 704x1024)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>66722328
ORDERRRRRAHHHH.
>>
>>66714698
fiend genes'll do that sometimes
>>
>>66722459

Perhaps an eldritch entity for a project I've been working on for months? A large, horrible thing that can only vaguely be compared to a bat. It lacks wings, instead possessing a pair of human arms with too many fingers. It "flies" through the air not by flapping its arms like a conventional animal but instead it reaches out with its hands, seemingly grasping something we cannot perceive, and "dragging" itself through the air. Details intentionally a big vague, feel free to go nuts if this is to your liking.

While successfully defeated by modern human military, this ushered in a rain of blood and flesh that seems to have poisoned the world. Even three centuries later its body, though "dead", has not begun to decompose and its shed blood hasn't dried.
>>
>>66722459
I have a pretty important NPC that might work.
He'd be a man covered in runic brands that are supposed to be curses burned into his skin. He should look strong, built like a grizzly bear, but old and extremely worn down.
>>
>>66722637
Oh, and I suppose it's worth mentioning that the setting is medieval and not!Norse.
>>
File: Cute boy doppelganger.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1000)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>66704238
Hey. I loved the idea, so here's my contribution. I hope it fits well with what you're imagining. I'll try to get some other requests in here done. I would really appreciate if anyone would follow me on instagram. @vinydewonderful I mostly post RPG related art.
>>
>>66723063
This is really really awesome, except for the clothes that look too present day ish.

Either way thank you very much! I'll cherish it!
>>
>>66723081
I had the same thought... But I wanted to do something similar to the clothes the doppelganger is wearing in the reference picture drawn by Tony DiTerlizzi you posted. Maybe I should have gone for the naked one in the right. hehe
>>
>>66723205
lol
the naked one was actually the one i had in mind as the reference, because the facial features of the other one aren't "cute" in any way, more classically handsome like benadryl cucumber.

You could've put any clothes of him, but the jeans shorts on a male just remind me too much of hipsters to be comfortable lmao
>>
>>66707540
>Tzee
Bump
>>
>>66723241
True true. The fact that the shorts are blue don't allow much run to think of anything else but jeans right?
Maybe I'll give it a go on the bald one too. I also want to try doing some other stuff people requested too.
>>
>>66722398
Welp, who else is joining me in my new big handy boy religion?
>>
File: golem.jpg (592 KB, 1738x1190)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
requesting the golem in the picture holding the ballista, with 2 handaxes, a shield, and a warhammer on his back
>>
>>66723409
as i said, it's not really urgent, so definitely do the other stuff first

but like, if you have some time left, something a bit more rounded and less hipster looking would be great lol
>>
File: elf.jpg (190 KB, 667x1000)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>66712527
>>
>>66712858
Metal. Wonder why skellies prefer bows over crossbows.
>>
>>66703351
I wanna draw something with an armor. Who got a request?
>>
>>66724202
This >>66723770 anon wants a golem which pretty much is a walking armor anyway.
>>
>>66724256
good enuff, sounds fun
>>
>>66703935
bump
>>
>>66722398
/r/ing this horse dabbing
>>
>>66705266
archer bump
>>
>>66722538
Fantastic, thanks
>>
I am requesting an ancient DWARF with a MUSTACHE that is POWERFUL. Beside him is a BEARDED ELF who is WEEPING at the POWER radiating from the DWARF with a MUSTACHE.
>>
>>66724000
Not OR here, but this is so awesome i wanna find a way to use this anyway.... the hair makes her look like she's old though.
>>
>>66724000
Are you sure that's not a gnome? Because her body proportions make her look about 3 ft. tall.
>>
>>66725638
Are the dwarf and his mustache ominously T-posing?
>>
File: фывафвыа.jpg (196 KB, 1047x1360)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>66725789
You are right. In fact, I wanted to draw an elf in a casual style but he was very fit for the request.
>>
>>66703657
Bump.
>>
File: jord4.jpg (476 KB, 824x1084)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>66723770
This is fun. I'll work on it more
>>
>>66704751
It reminds me of the illustrations on the roald dahl books
>>
File: 20190612_091501.jpg (3.54 MB, 4128x3096)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
>>66705266
I drew it rather quickly, I can color it if you want
>>
>>66727442
OR here, that looks great! I would love to see it colored, but I'm in no rush.
>>
>>66724000
OR here. The other two do make a fair point, and the clothing isn't 100% what I pictured, but otherwise, the drawing is pretty well done. I'm sure I could find a use for it elsewhere.
>>
>>66711670
Bumping the main man
>>
File: Macha X Callidus 1.jpg (103 KB, 400x389)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>66728857
I miss your Macha. Great pic lewd.
>>
File: DOW3 canon ending.jpg (663 KB, 894x800)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>66728932
And I made another typo, damn it.
>>
Requesting a werewolf astronaut on the moon
>>
>>66728932
What got deleted?
>>
>>66729117
The post with a typo
>>
>>66711503
Unless its for hot, dripping, sticky maple syrup.
>>
>>66729182
She's not a moose dryad stupid
>>
File: angry skeltal.png (373 KB, 584x796)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>66712858
>>
>>66729404
Original looks more like a swirly radial blur.
>>
>>66729715
neat, thanks
>>
>>66729009
Ha ha oh wow. Thanks, my dude.

I <3 Eldar women, especially Taldeer and Idranel. Yes, Idranel. I'm a horrible person that way and think she doesn't get enough drawfriend love.
>>
>>66729009
Whoah.
Fucking A, man.
I hope you have a great day.
>>
>>66729009
Nice, that's another one for the collection. Your eldar are the best, man!
>>
>>66712631
Bumping this one
>>
Also had this lying around in case anybody still cares. I guess that just leaves Ruckus.
>>
>>66731028
I'll take it, thanks.
>>
File: bawa.png (248 KB, 375x456)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
Requesting a Jawa Modder wearing a welding mask and wearing something other than the generic jawa robes, you can be really creative with this if you want.
>>
>>66731028
Can't wait for him, wonder who he'll be
>>
Requesting a mechanical D&D familiar based on a decapitated warforged head.
The core has a shape like (1), with a more skeletal, evil face (3)
The core has legs coming off of it (2), and simple utility arms like (4)
The plastic sci-fi style is just to simplify the references, do whatever kind of machine/metal you want
>>
>>66704543
Bump
>>
>>66707739
Bumping!
>>
>>66709354
Bumping
>>
>>66729080
humm
>>
File: werewolfmoon.jpg (551 KB, 1280x720)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>66729080
>>
File: drawreqeveningstarcleric2.jpg (1.59 MB, 3557x3194)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>66709354
Apologies for roughness. Hope you like it.
>>
>>66733037

Not OR but I dig it. She seems ready to begin the purging of nonbelievers.
>>
>>66704642
Oh, I wanted to do this one too but I see someone is doing it already.
I'm going with:>>66712899
And/or: >>66707689

>>66708207
What do you mean 2B?
>>
>>66733271
He's referring to this waifu from a pretty good game.
>>
File: YoRHa_No.2_Type_B.png (4.83 MB, 2386x4584)
4.83 MB
4.83 MB PNG
>>66733407
fuck
>>
>>66733423
Based developer who asked for all the fans porn so he could beat his meat to it and collect it into one file to share.
>>
>>66731028
Nice work lewdanon, I really like your work on the Boondocks in 40K and thanks again for Samuel El Jackson as a Yakuza!

I think you've done Stinkmeaner, but what do you think of Hateocracy? I bet they're cultist of a different chaos god each just to piss the others off!
>>
>>66733407
So I'm guessing it's not the same anon from: >>66707689 I'll do the original request.
>>
>>66704543
>>66732041
I suspect you missed this: >>66706106
>>
>>66733037
Not OR, but HOT DAMN! You planning to color that beauty?
>>
>>66733681
Yes Yes I did
>>66706106
Thanks so much this is excellent
>>
Requesting Corgi-Wan Kenobi
>>
>>66733694
I try to confine each drawing to one evening unless I'm crazy in love with it, so that usually excludes colouring and complex shading.I'm mostly in it for THICC lines.
>>
>>66729009
I'd tap that ass in a hearbeat.
>>
Thread is kill.
>>
>>66731978
>>
>>66734370
Then it's time to make a new one.
>>
>>66734696
Absolutely beautiful. I'll be using him quite a bit in my sessions. Thanks lewdanon.
>>
>>66735520
>>66735520
>>66735520
new thread
>>
File: tgdrmatter.png (1.96 MB, 4314x4722)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>66703351
Hope you like it, I'm a bit rusty.
>>
>>66727315
Thank you so much
>>
>>66735857
Neat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.