[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>66243175
>>
File: RoughStuff.png (223 KB, 436x438)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Any recommendations for Youtube chefs to recruit as companions?
>>
>>66249547
Chefs of all things? No fucking idea.
>>
>>66249547
Jack Scalfani
>>
A quick one today.

Chain 217: Elona
https://pastebin.com/CNxY6S47

Identity: Drop-In
Drawbacks: None

[50/1000] Ambidextrous
[100/1000] Knockout
[700/1000] Softcap
[1000/1000] Rogue-like
[Free] Deed of Cozy House

...I see we're still going with the mutation theme. Still, this is a bit of a weirder world than I'm accustomed to, but not beyond comprehension. Softcap? Handy, but I already had a similar ability, so it isn't the game-changer than one might assume. It does, however, seem that the whole rogue-like aspect has altered my perceptions of time a bit.

If there were guns, this world would be Superhot rather than Elona, but all of that aside.

But honestly? Etherwind aside, this is a neat little world. A decade of poking around with the local magics, figuring out what is what and basically playing Merlin by going 'oh hey this is handy but wouldn't it be neat if you used it THIS way' is entertaining. And there were several interesting little toys for me to duplicate and stick in my warehouse for later study and/or use.

Also, I FINALLY figured out how to make my Pantheon drones use magic. It's not a major consideration, but it has been vaguely annoying when they had a finite mana battery to run off of. The Mark One mana engine makes them look less like an anorexic stick by necessity, but that's not the worst of things.

Also, it was brought to my attention that I put the wrong version of my X-Men Evolution writing on pastebin and in the thread a bit back; the one that should have gone up had an extra drawback, The Unstoppable, and the duplication ability. If only dealing with the Juggernaut had been as easy as getting rid of En Sabah Nur, but honestly other than that line, that was all that was said on the topic. My bad.
>>
>>66249547
Craig and Kevin.
>>
In the Gamer how much of a suicide is taking Japanese and The Abyss Gazed Back as my mandatory drawback, from 1 to 10, with one being 'you can survive if you're smart and keep moving' and 10 being 'go full jumper and use your full power from the start, hope you have some Val jumps under your belt'.
And is there anywhere else I can buy an infinite inventory system? I don't thinkmy build will fit Gamers Loot, and I didn't really want the loot aspect anyway, just the inventory.
>>
>>66249752
8 to 10
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>66249547
Chef John. Because you are the
>Elder Brain of your Jump Chain
>Inventor of your choose-your-own-adventure
>Lewis and Clark of your Quest for the Spark
>>
>>66249752
>And is there anywhere else I can buy an infinite inventory system?
Most isekai jumps have an inventory in some shape or form.
>>
File: 1557810584557.png (806 KB, 1791x867)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>66249752
Depends on your power-level
>>
>>66249803
People hate Escador?
>>
>>66249840
Ecuador is one of the best characters in Eleven Lethal Evils. Can't imagine how they could hate on him.
>>
>>66249889
Jealous manlets
>>
Question for you Valeria

So just checking Tracing in F/SN is more effective than Gradation Air not because Shirou was naturally gifted at it but instead because nobody developed the art? Or is that wrong (Like I know he could easily trace swords because of UBW but couldn't he also trace things like mundane objects)

Basically what I am getting at is if Tracing is technically possible by other people.
>>
>>66249938
>What would my magical weapon be?
Best to ask Goji if you can import pre-existing weapon as your magical weapon to gain the qualities/characteristics
>>
I was told to come here
>>
>>66249989
Don't.
>>
File: 1552148582313.png (69 KB, 666x619)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>66249889
Hey NuBee, what do you think of this Quirk? I've posted a few versions here and there, but this should be the final one.
>>
>>66249989
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>66249970
If I'm not incorrect, its partly due to that, cos of the whole 'the more people that can use a magic, the weaker it is', but also true that it's strong because it goes further than graduation air and reproduces the history etc. Other people could potentially learn it, but they wouldn't be able to do it so well as they would (usually) not be able to store the history of whatever they were tracing in their head, unless they had just analysed the object complete with its history.
>>
>>66249970
Tracing is better because Shirou has a Reality Marble that lets him do that. For anyone else, if it's possible at all, replicating his feats with Gradation Air alone would be unimaginably expensive in energy and difficult to do, and that's without doing the just absurd things he does in regards to copying down the entire history of the things he traces and copying the stats and fighting skill of the wielders of things he copies too.

Anyway, UBW can trace things other than swords, it just becomes harder and harder the further it gets from a sword. A spear isn't much more difficult but a shield is a lot more expensive than normal for something of that level. Some mundane objects should be possible but others might be too expensive or just impossible.

I don't think people can learn to trace because it's just the outward expression of UBW. I do think that people can replicate it but doing so takes so much effort that you're basically trying to use a sewing needle to knock down a castle wall. Yeah, you can probably eventually do it but why wouldn't you take a more efficient path like grabbing a hammer or, in this example, making a new style of magecraft from the ground up would probably be quicker.
>>
>>66249970
Not Val but no it isn't. Shirou's Tracing is totally different from Gradation Air. It's actually only possible due to his Reality Marble which permits him to reproduce the entire history and properties of an object, thus allowing him to copy stuff like Noble Phantasms which is so absolutely insane according to conventional Magecraft that even the greatest Magi of Clock Tower would tell you straight to your face that it's 100% completely impossible. It's only possible due to his Reality Marble's effects. Shirou's Tracing is actually him creating something inside of UBW and then pulling it out. Therefore it's something that's impossible for anyone but him to learn and he's somewhat limited in what he can create. He can generally create arms and armaments but the further something strays from the conceptualization of "a sword" the more prana it costs to Trace.
>>
>>66249989
By whomsthvestlvsty?
>>
>>66249989
Go punch the person who told you that in the face.
>>
>>66250013
>>66250043
>>66250046
Besides Alteration, Reinforcement, Mystic Code Creation and Boundary Fields, are there any modern day miracles worth learning
>>
>>66250123
Cooking. Never underestimate the power of an amazing chef. They can control even the greatest of kings with mere words.
>>
>>66250123
mind control fer lewds
>>
>>66250150
Falls under reinforcement if fanfiction has taught me anything
>>
>>66249674
>If there were guns, this world would be Superhot rather than Elona, but all of that aside.

But, Elona does have guns? You can even get laser rifles, a man portable railgun, and even a divine Winchester rifle.
>>
>>66250123
Ploy Kickshaws
>>
>>66249752
I suggest Digimon World 3's satellite for an inventory. It's neat
>>
>>66250043
>>66250123 (Me)
Oh right, I also forgot to ask if the Reinforcement option of basic training includes Alteration
>Alteration (変化, Henka?) is the intermediary step between Reinforcement and Projection, to give an object a property or effect that it originally didn’t have.
>>
>>66250123
Sure, there's a ton. The Atlas Academy's techniques come to mind as do Touko's puppet techniques. There's the Einzbern alchemical techniques, both their homunculi as well as material transmutation and things like consciousness transferal. There's mental interference Magecraft like charming and memory manipulation. There's runes but they're extremely watered down compared to what you can get as a Servant or learn in the Land of Shadows jump. There's also Formalcraft which is a whole other ballgame and has extraordinary potential if you really get into it, especially if you're somebody that isn't swimming eyeballs deep into prana.

There's a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>66250003
I'm not entirely aware of how the greater forces of the universe work, but I don't think you can just absorb the gravity in an area to turn it off. Gravity is a constant force being exerted around objects of significant mass around the object, isn't it? Is gravity even an energy? I've never heard of this and it sounds made up, but again, poor understanding of hard sciences. Sillier sounding things exist. I don't think you can put off sleep by way of absorbing energy, as the act isn't just something to recharge the body based on my understanding.

Those are mostly nitpicks though based on a limited understanding of the subjects. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but as I started reading it become a really interesting and weird combination of traits you established. You combined the benefits of the respective Quirks, creating something that seems absurdly powerful on paper, but as a result opened up new flaws that might not have been previously considered. It creates an entirely new Quirk that has a focus and utility that kinda differentiates itself from its predecessors.
>>
>>66250190
The Atlas Academy has the boast of being the only supernatural organization whose work is relevant when the Types and Beasts show up. Like shit the Mage's Association is a bunch of backstabbing elitist idiots slowly losing their power because it's very nature is being eroded by human progress. And what the fuck has the Church ever achieved, other than needed help from jobbers lone Servants can murder to murder other jobbers?
>>
>>66250182
Just reinforcement unless it says otherwise.
>>
>>66250230
Will there be an item for a sakura field in the Fate/Japan Legends?
>>
>>66250198
>Gravity is a constant force being exerted around objects of significant mass around the object, isn't it?
Tbh I'm not entirely sure myself. I searched for forms of energy, and gravitational waves seemed to be included a few times. Though even if gravity itself doesn't count, you could just absorb your own potential energy, or maybe the kinetic energy that increases as you fall downwards. Physics is weird, man.

>I don't think you can put off sleep by way of absorbing energy, as the act isn't just something to recharge the body based on my understanding.
Oh yeah, that's true. Using the absorbed energy in place of your stamina fits much better, since "stamina" really is just the energy reserves of the body

>Those are mostly nitpicks though based on a limited understanding of the subjects. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but as I started reading it become a really interesting and weird combination of traits you established. You combined the benefits of the respective Quirks, creating something that seems absurdly powerful on paper, but as a result opened up new flaws that might not have been previously considered. It creates an entirely new Quirk that has a focus and utility that kinda differentiates itself from its predecessors.
Thanks. I did take the basic idea from a post in the archives, though I like this version better. Without any flaws, this would basically be the strongest Quirk ever, but I think it works quite nicely like this.
>>
>>66250215
I won't argue with that. Atlas is fucking insane. Their leaders are literally so good at Thought Acceleration and Memory Partition that they can just straight-up model the future out to a distance of thousands of years with extreme accuracy. And then, after realizing that all of their models point to the world coming to an end, they promptly started work and ended up ACCIDENTALLY creating a fucking vault of doomsday superweapons that include shit like the Black Barrel that can one shot a TYPE and potentially do the same to a Beast if it can land a hit on it. And they thought that was just trash and threw it onto the big pile of other failures that are equally capable of destroying the fucking planet.

Atlas is crazy, man. They're scary as hell.
>>
>>66250247
Dunno. Could be.
>>
>>66250230
>Just reinforcement unless it says otherwise
That seems odd considering Alteration is just the middle step between Gradation Air and Reinforcement, both of which are covered by basic training but if you say so.

Oh right that was another question I have which never seems to be covered in Fate. Would something like Mana Burst ruin, enhance or not affect runes?

Like say for example Bazett for some reason became able to use Mana Burst would her rune covered suit just stop working due to the massive influx of prana or would they be super charged.
>>
What's the best jump to go to for Plastic Man power?

Lex Marks the Spot was sick.
>>
>>66250258
>Dunno. Could be.
Cool
Will there be a saberface/sakuraface/shiroface aesthetic perk option?

>>66250263
Injustice by Cenanon has a good one
>>
>>66250198
>Let's take the example of a ball dropped from some height. Gravity of the earth pulls it downward, doing work on the ball and giving it kinetic energy. The question you ask is where did it get this energy from?
>Go back a step and think about how this ball ended up at such a height? You lifted it up with your arms, and put it on that height. Your arms did work against gravity, spent some energy to put that ball on that height. Where did that spent energy go? This was given to gravity!
>When you do work against gravity, you store energy in the gravitational field as gravitational potential energy, which then gravity uses to do work on that object.
Yeah, I checked it out again, and it seems like it really is just potential/kinetic energy. You'd probably need quite a bit of training, but I imagine it'd be possible to just absorb your own potential energy and not the kinetic energy used to move yourself in another direction. It's definitely fun to think about.
>>
>>66250260
My mistake, I read the quote saying projection and got mixed up with something else cause of the earlier tracing discussion. Alteration is included.

No idea, they're never used with them and we barely know how Runes work anyway. My personal view is that it wouldn't work that well with Runes meant for set things but would work very well for Runes you're meant to charge energy into but really, fanwank since we have no idea how they'd interact.

>>66250270
No clue. It's multiple jumps away on my list, so I really have no idea what I'm going to include anon. I'm not really gonna note down suggestions much until I get around to it, since I'm busy with Empires of Antiquity right now.
>>
>Raikou convinced her master will fly the coop like Kintoki once they 'grow up'
How do you convince her that you arent going anywhere?
>>
>>66250263
The DCAU has a surprisingly generous shapeshifting option. Although the cartoon's powerlevels are utterly confusing, one scene Clark and Doomsday's punching is shattering windows like the DCEU the next Clark is jobbing to normal lightning

>>66250251
The craziest part is Nasu keeps beinging up how important observation and perception are in the Extraverse and GO, the Nasuverse series where the powerlevels go off the charts. The Moon Cell is supposedly considered a wish granting machine because it can record everything but even it can't fuck with quantum timelocks, which implies the living Solomon was an even better observor. And one of the reqs for becoming Grand Caster is having a special clairvoyance that can see through the World. Fuck if I know where it's all going, though.
>>
>>66250260
The correct answer is the one that ends up with Bazett blasting her own clothes off accidentally
>>
>>66250249
>Physics is weird, man.
Can't agree more. Alrighty then, you do you guy and I'll trust your judgement.

>Oh yeah, that's true. Using the absorbed energy in place of your stamina fits much better, since "stamina" really is just the energy reserves of the body
Yeah, stamina works for sure.

>Thanks. I did take the basic idea from a post in the archives, though I like this version better. Without any flaws, this would basically be the strongest Quirk ever, but I think it works quite nicely like this.
Mmhm! As it went on I was getting more concerned over where the line was gonna end up. Combining Brick's Metabolism with Absorb & Release's energy basis to create a hungry energy drain was good though. Making it passive but limiting absorb & release stuff was neat too.

>>66250280
Hahah, I can barely fucking wrap my head around the concept. It's like gravity is a spring, getting its strength the act of things resisting it. Weird. Anyways though, yeah, no idea how it works so I'll leave it in your hands.
>>
>>66250290
>DCAU
Which one is that?
>>
>>66250287
Get her as a Saber.
>>
>>66250286
What's Empires of Antiquity about? Sounds like a fun place.

>>66250287
>How do you convince her that you arent going anywhere?
Equip her via fannypacking

>>66250290
>to normal lightning
If it says SHAZAM its most likely magic orphan lightning
>>
>>66250306
Justice League Unlimited

>>66250311
I was thinking of Livewire, actually.
>>
>>66250311
It's the name for Greco-Roman Fate Legends.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>66250306
>>
>>66250320
>It's the name for Greco-Roman Fate Legends.
Thats's a nice name, what's Vesuvius like in Fate?
Is it a magic mountain that happens to be conceptual or just a normal mountain?
>>
>>66250319
>>66250321
thank
>>
>>66250319
>Livewire
she a crazy woman
>>
>>66250342
She gets better in the comics
>>
>>66250306
Batman the animated series, Superman the animated series, justice league unlimited, and Batman beyond are the dcau jumps
>>
>>66250290
DCAU Supes is all over the place. He's jobbing to absurdly low-level shit in one scene and then in another he's racing the Flash around the entire Earth 100 times in an afternoon for charity or casually destroying a giant meteorite with his bare hands. Which puts him at like hundreds of times the speed of sound at least and God knows how many gigatons worth of destructive power.
>>
>>66250332
Only ever mentioned once in the nasuverse I believe, in Nero's NP description that refers to it being shrouded in intensely hot infernos of fire, though it doesn't make this clear whether it talks about the eruption or if it's just a flaming mountain all the time.
>>
Can anyone think of some good additions to my Death Staff?
It's a shrunken down Death Star, staffed completely by loyal robots, engraved with the Diablo 2 runes Jah and Zod, given unlimited ammo through my ability, and attached to a random staff I made from an ordinary tree branch.
I'm thinking of making it a Noble Phantasm, but I think it might piss off Gaia if I do.
>>
>>66250361
At least unlike Darkseid, he was never propped up as a threat to all time and space just for being a big strong smart man with laser eyes. Seriously Metron just had to be fucking with people there, at that point the League had fought Cthulhu, a couple mutants that could straight up warp reality, Braniac-Luthor and Amazo.
>>
>>66250370
If Gaia could tolerate Ars Almadel Salmonis being pointed at her fat head, she can tolerate that thing
>>
>>66250361
Don't forget escaping a black hole

>>66250348
A nice bf/gf?

>>66250362
Was Boudicca on the England side during the Roman era of fate?

>>66250370
Add ergonomic functions like a comfy grip and aesthetic flair that accomodates your looks.
Gotta look awesome if you are going for uberdestroyer theme

>>66250376
>Darkseid
In the JLA 1997-2006 era he was pretty scrub
>>
>>66250299
So since quirks are biological abilities, does that mean that all the quirks we've seen in MHA are following the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy? Because that doen't sound right to me.
>>
>>66250385
Boudicca did not get on with Rome during those times.
>>
>>66250390
Shhh, it's okay. Don't think about it, it'll just hurt more. Remember MST3K.
>>
>>66250390
No, they're definitely nonsense one way or another. Even I can tell that.
>>
>>66250390
>does that mean that all the quirks we've seen in MHA are following the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy?
Nah, no way. It's like the mutant powers in comics, they're theoretically "biological", but really are just reality warping powers decided by a DNA marker.
>>
>>66250390
>So since Hokuto Shinken is a biological ability, does that mean all the martial arts we've seen in Hokuto no Ken are following the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy?
>>
>>66250370
Add a strap so you don't drop it.
>>
>>66250370
Castlevania alchemy, so you can enchant it to spawn an infinite army of monsters
>>
>>66250407
>Wolverine dies from exhaustion and losing essential parts of his body as he's regenerating an arm
I can dig it.
>>
>>66250385
>>66250414
I was hoping for magical enchantments or a replacement staff, but these work too. I'm ashamed I forgot to make it an aesthetic weapon and to include a strap.
Now I know how a villain feels, forgetting the most basic of things.
>>
>>66250428
>replacement staff
The Lazy King got a good staff.
>>
>>66250332
>>66250362
Vesuvius never actually erupted and destroyed Pompeii in Fate.

Atlas was working on something on the island that had to potential to wipe out Humanity, so the Counter Guardians were sent in to wipe out everyone. Then Alaya made it look like a natural disaster happened.
>>
Post your waifus!
>>
File: Best Rosario Girl.jpg (312 KB, 1024x768)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>66250446
Always and forever
>>
>>66250402
If I remember correctly all the parahuman abilities in the Worm webnovel were biological too and most certainly did follow the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy. I think the entities were consuming whole planets and suns for resources? If we in-jump looked into the source of quirks would we be making anything like an entity angry do you think?
>>
>>66250428
>I'm ashamed I forgot to make it an aesthetic weapon and to include a strap.
>Now I know how a villain feels, forgetting the most basic of things.
It has to be stowable too, sometimes you have a dimensional storage and sometime you don't. Maybe have some stabby/smashy part at the casting end so you are good in melee as well.
>>
>>66250458
it has runes to make it go through all defence and be invincible. The death star on the top is what I whack people with.
>>
File: Emilia So_bin.jpg (118 KB, 640x905)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>66250446
>>
>>66250454
I could not even begin to tell you. Considering this all started with a random glowing baby, no one knows how exactly Quirks fucking work more than a hundred years later, and the weird bullshit they can do, and that this is a popular shonen series based on super heroes, there is a non-zero chance of there being some cosmic bullshit involved.
>>
>>66250446
>>
>>66250479
Those are nice, maybe camouflage options are nice. Maybe you want to walk in with a cane or go somewhere to do non-lethal stuff
>>
File: Jalter 2.jpg (147 KB, 850x1186)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>66250446
I love this dumb edgy witch.
>>
Can Man of Gun apply to Authorities?
>>
>>66250446
If your waifu isn't at least this manly you're probably gay.
>>
>>66250538
90% of my waifus are Reverse Traps, Traps and Girls that could be Reverse Traps. I'm 200% Gay as fuck.
>>
>>66250442
Really?
>>
File: 35983.gif (4.56 MB, 640x360)
4.56 MB
4.56 MB GIF
Remember MomRin is best Rin.

Good morning guys, have a wonderful day.
>>
>>66250557
I can't seem to find a source on it right now, so I might be full of shit. But I would swear I've read about it.

God damn it. I would swear this used to be on the wiki.
>>
>>66250581
Milf Rin is the least bad Rin. She's merely uninteresting.
>>
>>66250583
Yeah, I couldn't find any mention of either. Could you be mixing up a fanfic's events or backstory with it? I've done that a few times before too.
>>
>>66250589
That is fair.
>>
>>66250593
?>>66250530?
>>
File: Rinextra.jpg (174 KB, 908x631)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>66250581
Blonde Rin is best Rin. Because she has the superior power of GUNS on her side.
>>
>>66250600
It can apply to any sort of skill you can get better at.
>>
>>66250442
Vesuvius never erupted in our time either. The Romans were this close to discovering who was behind the rigging of the gladiator fights so they made it look like an accident.
>>
>>66250607
Blonde Rin is cute.
>>
>>66250607
Eh Im not really a fan of blondes myself. Nothing wrong with being blonde, I just dont find them as attractive
>>
>>66250626
Forgot picture.
>>
>>66250607
>Japanese lady
>blonde
>blue eyes
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>66250644
I thought Rin was a happa?
>>
>>66250644
Well Rin is already of European heritage ad blonde rin there is her granddaughter, so she could be as little as 1/8th Japanese
>>
>>66250643
Ereshkigal > Ishtar

>>66250644
The Tohsaka family is originally from Europe, and also one of her grandparents is an Edelfelt. Edelfelts are blond finnish people.
>>
If we take path of explosions in konosuba we can teach anyone our signature spell right?
>>
>>66250644
>Japanese lady
>From the Middle East
>Descended from the Finnish
>>
>>66250676
They seem to be frenemies too.
>>
>>66250697
>From the Middle East
>Descended from the Finnish
Redundant.
>>
>>66250538
>>If your woman LACKS manliness you probably love men.
You are both a faggot and retarded, but I repeat myself.
>>
>>66250607
How does she take off that shirt?
>>
>>66250699
Anon, I...
>>
>>66250713
Waifuing a manly woman isn't gay, being so insecure in your heterosexuality you don't waifu a manly woman is gay.
>>
>>66250643
No thanks, I prefer my women less bony.
>>
File: YoungExtraRin.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>66250725
Either Magic or it probably stretches. Maybe it even has some hidden zipper somewhere.
>>
Why is everyone in Fate so slutty? Even whoring out the more popular male characters?
>>
>>66250758
It's designed to appeal to 30+ y/o virgins with the promise of hot young chicks with standards so low they'd fuck them.
>>
>>66250766
But 30+ year old virgins are obsessed with purity
>>
>>66250771
The whole thing is trying very hard to appeal to the NTR crowd recently.
>>
>>66250758
Fate is very equal opportunity with its fanservice. Virgin otaku and virgin fujos alike are in their target demographics. Why do you think guys either come in bishonen pretty boys, bad boys, small boys, or bara men?
>>
>>66250758
Probably because a fit man in a bodysuit is handsome? Especially with the ideal body types most of them have in Fate, barring fatties and twinks.
>>
File: NapoleonStage01.png (322 KB, 512x724)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>66250758
>popular male characters?
Abs are made for licking
>>
>>66250778
They should appeal harder to the futa crowd. Dickgirl magic is well established in canon.
>>
>>66250805
Fuck, why is Napoleon so hot again? He's like an option in an otome game.
>>
>>66250699
Short version: The Edelfelts competed in the 3rd Grail War. They have a special 'sorcerous trait' that lets them split their Mage Crest across two people. One of the Edelfelts in the war eloped with a Tohsaka, and the Tohsaka family got part of the Edelfelt's Mage Crest, and knowledge of Gem Magic. The Edelfelts were not pleased.
>>
>>66250805
>Napoleon 5ft7 in life
>Ever being that tall
I call bullshit. This is near the most inaccurate and worst heresy Fate has committed against history and life itself.
>>
>>66250828
>why is Napoleon so hot again?
He smells like french bread>>66250830
>This is near the most inaccurate and worst heresy Fate has committed against history and life itself.
You can argue history or grab his baguette
>>
>>66250607
that's her niece tho
>>
>>66250830
>According to the BBC, the average height of British males at the beginning of the 19th century was around 170 inches, or 5ft 5in. That means that Napoleon, at 5ft 7in, was around average height – or even a little bit tall – for a man of that time
>>
>>66250830
Oh please, making Napoleon tall isn't even in the top ten since he was about average height for his time. Turning Arthur into a stupid woman or Gilgamesh into a generic blonde pretty boy is a much more serious crime against history.
>>
>>66250829
So they are cousins? Hot.
>>
File: Artwork_Sothis.png (1.69 MB, 979x1168)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>66250828
>hot because otome
>ugly because otome
Make up your fucking mind /jc/
>>
>>66250869
Fucking hathe their Gilgamesh. Dudes supposed to wrestle things nearly naked, not shoot swords at people while in full plate. I want musclely Gilgamesh wrestling iskander while oiled up
>>
>>66250869
>being this dumb
>>
>>66250886
You realise that Iskandar would just look like Gilgamesh if they looked more accurate?
>>
>>66250910
>he says about the same series that churns out endless saberfaces
>>
>>66250886
Could always do like me if I ever got around to it, summon him as a Brawler.
>>
>>66250910
I don't see what that has to do with men oil wrestling for a wish?
>>
>>66250924
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>66250927
Hypocritical to hate Gilgamesh being changed that way and not feel the same towards Iskandar being changed in the opposite way.
>>
>>66250940
not that anon but i don't think it is hypocritical to dislike twinks and like bears/hunks
>>
>>66250612
Will the Greco-Rome jump have an Altera origin/perk line?
>>
>>66250869
>Turning Arthur into a stupid woman or Gilgamesh into a generic blonde pretty boy is a much more serious crime against history.
Pretty hard to be a crime against history when neither are history
>>
>>66250940
I don't actually know anything about iskander's mtyh. I only know a little about Gilgamesh's because of a Bartz/Gilgamesh slash fic I read once
>>
>>66250956
>Altera
Is she alyun?
>>
>>66250956
No, she's being included in the Europe jump.
>>
>>66250963
>neither are history
>being this historically illiterate
Gilgamesh is a well known Sumerian king who became deified posthumously and Arthur is almost certainly a historical ruler who got amalgamated with other historical figures as early myths always did.
>>
>>66250997
Neither would have magical powers. You're not really complaining about them achieving everything through being magical godlings being an insult to history.
>>
>>66250973
So what you're saying is that you think Gilgamesh is an 8 armed Japanese Naginata wielding Kabuki bitch rip-off of Musashibou Benkei?
>>
>>66251003
Nice goalpost moving.
>>
>>66250976
Does Fate have a Diomedes figure or only Achilles and Hector?
>>
>>66251008
No, I think the random slash fic I read in middle School was strangely informative regarding Babylonian myth for a fic with mpreg
>>
>>66251013
You started talking about their appearances being changed being a serious crime against history, you don't think these historical figures having magical powers isn't a serious crime against their history?
>>
>>66251030
I don't believe Diomedes has appeared yet, no.
>>
>it's another Fate autism episode
>>
Making dual perklines always seems easy right up until you have like 80% of the perks done. Then it becomes a fucking slogfest.
>>
>>66251036
>I don't believe Diomedes has appeared yet
Good, that will be Jumper's disguise
>>
>>66251032
>You started talking about their appearances being changed being a serious crime against history
I said it was more severe than Napoleon being tall, yes.
>you don't think these historical figures having magical powers isn't a serious crime against their history
Did I say that?
>>
File: 13.jpg (28 KB, 640x480)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>66250342
>Livewire
>she a crazy woman
Is she? As I remember her she just liked to have fun and tease Superman. Definitely less crazy than Harley.
>>
>>66251090
I used to kind of like harley right up till the batman movie where she shits herself in the back seat of the batmobile and they have to stop to air out the batmobile.
>>
>>66250617
It was probably Carthage. Their covert ops elephant division must have staged the whole thing.
>>
File: 6523497-maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>66251090
Girls just wanna have fun!

>>66251102
I... don't remember that. Harley is a qt.
>>
>>66251133
It was one of the newer ones where they are trying to stop a plant druid man and poison ivy from turning the entire world into plant monsters.
>>
>>66251154
Most of the new stuff is not good. I just ignore it. If you look at the old Batman: TAS Harley is a great character, both pathetic and funny.
>>
Is there a Blaxploitation jump?
>>
>>66251102
So what you're saying is she's literally bat(mobile) shit(tingly) crazy?
>>
>>66251197
Black Dynamite
The Viking Saga is written in ebonics, for some ungodly reason
>>
>>66251201
Yes. Its rather disgusting.
>>
>>66251231
That's all right my Jumper always gives Evercleansed, wasteless digestion and a blessing of hygiene to secondary characters.
>>
Which eldritch abominations from whatever settings would make the best waifus?
>>
>>66250976
Will there be a magical mech god option or just demigods?
>>
>>66251197
You can turn the Jack Chick jump into one by taking a drawback.
>>
File: We wuz Jarls.pdf (129 KB, PDF)
129 KB
129 KB PDF
>>66251222
This?
>>
>>66251270
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
>>
>>66251222
Honestly, there aren't enough jumps written in ebonics.
>>
>>66251303
Ebonics is a travesty on the language. Its inflicted by idiots and the media to make people who are stupid seem cool and spread their filth. Only wannabe thugs talk like that.
>>
>>66251331
Wuht holmes you dont like it wen wes axe you a quession? Caint talk yo a brotha without bein a racis? Shit dawg.
>>
>>66251331
Ayo dis nigga finna gon get dabbed on fo bein dummy thicc
>>
>>66251261
A god option will be present.
>>
Are there any other perks like Ensoul that let you turn powers into Items?
>>
>>66251331
>Ebonics is a travesty on the language
We need some Pidgin in here

>>66251364
>A god option will be present.
Nice, and why is Orion so meaty?
>>
>>66251396
Orion has a lot of stuffing. Probably used lots of feathers or something when they were making that teddy bear body.
>>
>>66250976
Oh I hope there will be a perk for turning into a loli version of yourself to escape otherwise violent death
>>
File: _pf2d2ikr321vjpqr1o2_.gif (1.07 MB, 500x282)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>66251331
>>
>>66251036
God the powerlevel shitposting will be amazing once Diomedes and Indrajit show up
>>
>>66251421
>God the powerlevel shitposting will be amazing once Diomedes and Indrajit show up
Can they finally catch up to ToAru?
>>
>>66251402
I was trying to figure out why Altera would be in Europe and then I remembered Karl de Grobe/Charlemagne don't know if you know but latest translations confirmed it's the same man summoned at different points of his life, so fuckboy Charle isn't literally a meme given life by the Grail, it's just like Shota Iskander except he wasn't recorded as a hero by the autistic moon computer came into contact with some Velber monolith that gave him Velber powers and I guess YHVH is cool with that too because his OC mana burst says it's the attribute of a saint.

Anyway, the point is: I got 50 internet bucks on the Velber being in league with YHVH. Maybe they're his hitmen. Maybe they're his space hitmen

>>66251444
I mean, Majins were retconned to be so easily fucked with I think there's an argument that Grands and Beasts are already approaching the same level. Much, much smaller effective range but within it the requisite fuckery needed to disable and interfere with their powers if Aleister and a fucking dog with a rocket harness could do it
>>
>>66251472
>Majins were retconned to be so easily fucked
Damn authors , so I guess its still Umineko then ToAru but Fate niggas are slowly catching up
>>
>>66251490
Yea part of it is it's really hard to guesstimate how tough ToAru demons are since Coranzon took such a roundabout approach to ruining Crowley's life and to absolutely nobody's surprise Aiwass took a fat angel shit on him. Meanwhile Aleister got knocked the fuck out so hard by Touma a smug alt. loli version popped out and started following him around which is so predictable I'm not even sure that deserved a spoiler
>>
>>66251526
Well damn, so much for that. Also I heard weird shit about Platinum Wing accelerator
>>
>>66251472
I dunno what Karl has to do with Altera being in Europe. I'm just putting her there since she's meant to be Attila and Greco-Rome already is stuffed with oodles of content and can't handle Altera since she could easily provide an entire perkline on her own.

She totally could be in Greco-Rome but this makes it easier for me, is still justified with the setting and I think will make for a better and tighter jumping experience.
>>
>>66251563
Dig it, and does anyone know why she has rainbow sword?
>>
>>66251558
Everything that isn't a harem protagonist in ToAru seems to be so weak against things that can enforce reality, even if those things are themselves magical constructs like Touma's fist which is apparently the result of loads of wizards wishing everything could be normal again deep down, that I guess there's a chance Rhongo, Ea and Holmes' dickery would be kryptonite-lite against it's power players. Not FULLY effective logically because of how esoteric ToAru magic is but...considering the shit Touma has survived long enough to plant his fist and how much Servants have powercrept each other, plausibly hazardous.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about Accelerator. It doesn't matter if his wings' impact can shake the galaxy and compress that force to hit a man with now, that boy lost all his plot relevance a long time ago.

>>66251563
Oh, I keep forgetting Altera is meant to be Attila the Hun. She's just...so not Attila the Hunlike, you know. Well that and all the confusing shit about maybe having wed Bryn that one time or whatever. And hey, no argument here-Europe could use all the padding it can get compared to the wealth of shit there is for Greco-Rome. Like damn, did you see the reveal about Pandora and her box in Prisma Illya? Shit sounds like a Lostbelt gimmick
>>
>>66251596
Yeah, I get you. It really doesn't come up in any material for her much at all. But it is a nice excuse.

No, I haven't read Prisma since a bit after the start of that fight with the Ainsworth founder where Shirou joined in. Years outta date there. Kinda glad you mentioned it, didn't realise pandora was a thing. Haha.
>>
File: Punished Dany.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>66251566
Oh, the rainbow sword is Ares' sword she took off his dead body out of interest for him being the only Primordial God that apparently put up a fight worth remembering while she was a destroyer retard. According to different people it is: The prototype to Divine Constructs, the virtual manifestation of Ares in upper orbit swinging a giant sword of light at someone, the merger of Ares' and Altera's power, the physical manifestation of battle and just a laser pointer to bait Ares into blasting at Altera because he hates her THE MOST but she keeps deflecting his divine wrath at her own enemies instead. Also Altera's Civilisation Erosion skill can turn anything she holds into the "best" version of itself in her consideration, and Ares made such an impression she just keeps making whatever weapon she holds into Ares' sword. Good luck figuring that shit out.

You know, Romulus explained the second, third and fourth, and he seems to be a lot less upset about meeting his dad's killer and watching her abuse his power than you'd expect.
>>
>>66251630
Well we don't fully know what Pandora's deal is yet, but since Greco-Rome's next on the queue and some other jumps probably are too conveniently enough by the time you're done with it we'll probably get more of the skinny about what "the world's true potential" held in the box actually is.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Pandora%27s_Box
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Erika_Ainsworth

Ha! Hope being confirmed in the box with the evil servant flood's gonna be funny for my chain.
>>
>>66251630
Is Agrius Metamorphosis going to make it into the jump?
>>
>>66251678
Mhm, I read up on it just then. Kinda looks like the box is just a replacement for Angra Mainyu in the grail. Seems neat and I can probably use some interpretation of it even if it doesn't get a reveal in time, what with the alternate universe stuff.

>>66251693
I am a big fan of tattoos.
>>
How does a Gold Saint from Saint Seiya stack up to a Culture warship?
>>
What cultivation systems have infinite growth, doesn't have to be a jump that exists currently.
>>
>>66252131
Generic Isekai, Generic Xianxia, Medaka Box.
>>
>>66252131
I think BTTH/TGR, and the upcoming A Will Eternal all have infinite growth. Can't think of anymore.
>>
>>66252147
A Will Eternal.

Whats the cultivation system like in that one.

I'm looking for one that has both body tempering and energy cultivation, separately or combined versions of these are also fine.
>>
>>66252168
I don't really know, I didn't get very far into the story. I just said it because of this line in the notes of cultivation.

>Further - There is no true end to the cultivation levels of this setting, since one can always progress further and Dao is limitless.
Might be better off checking out the doc itself, as I probably skipped over something.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17vfXB_HEVVIlRaoBkNbShdYcjP0XerEItp3TPlzsf7Y/edit
>>
>>66252205
You should add an option to teach others how to cultivate even they're from another setting.
>>
In KonoSuba those that went with Fallen Goddess, which domains did you choose? I was thinking of being the opposite of sorts to Aqua, which would make our marriage that much more fun.
>>
>>66252277
Luck.
>>
>>66252277
>Have dominion over the undead
>Don't tell her this until you're already married
>>
>>66252277
Family, consumption, and androgyny. I figured those fit for a male succubus whose whole reason to go to konosuba was getting an adoptive succubus family
>>
Why is /jc/ so into xianxias when I was born and raised in the country that invented them and literally never heard of them until /jc/
>>
>>66252277
I have cuteness and conquest, still looking for a good third domain.
>>
>Changelog
Added to the import option that imported vessels may be combined with another 'body' purchase.
>>
>>66252491
Dunno if you noticed, being born and raised there, but China is a big place with a lot of people. There's probably loads of tiny sub cultures in China you've never heard of.
>>
File: 1469797158335.jpg (14 KB, 300x202)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>66250886
>>66250910
If you wanna complain about historical accuracy, you shouldn't be defending Fate Alexander. The people who knew him personally all reported him as basically being a total girly boy who'd pass for a woman if he put on a dress. Alexander would be a trap if they were being accurate, manly lion man is as bullshit as bishie Gilgamesh.
>>
>>66250872
It's all about the artist, anon.
>>
>>66252549
See, the thing is to my knowledge none of them have followed me here, to these threads. Unless some of you secretly scale sheer cliffs to pray to stone buddhas, climb a tower to peel buns off it to ward away ghosts or sing along to some chinky bint whose songs aren't on any radio in the US, Europe or Australia in your spare time.
>>
>>66252540
Import purchase option for civs/races to be part of, pls? Saw it in DBS and thought it was pretty rad.
>>
>>66252561
It astounds me it's taken some people this long to realise the series that made King Arthur a woman was awfully historically inaccurate
>>
>>66252561
Who's defending Alexander here?
>>
>>66251526
If Crowley's fucked then what's even the plot anymore?
>>
>>66252561
Literally neither of those were defending fates iskander. One was pointing out that he'd be a girly boy, and the other was someone who wanted hairy men to oil wrestle.
>>
>>66252593
I'm more surprised that anyone gives a rat's ass about historical accuracy in a piece of fiction. It's like no one ever told them what fiction was. It's like they came from Undertale and just believed the world was anime somewhere.
>>
>>66252575
Which ones produce a lot of media that appeals to weebs? Those are the ones that'll come here, not the others.
>>
>>66252613
Nobody should, but /tg/ is full of atuists.
>>
>>66252601
Oh, Crowley's still alive. We're basically just watching him try to unfuck his fucked up plan

>>66252625
>a lot of media
>a lot
You don't understand, that's the really astounding part to me. I've never seen them ANYWHERE, real life or internet, until here
>>
>>66252642
Senpai your country is bigger than the US and Europe combined. Ask an American what they know about French comics.
>>
>>66252642
That's not his point.
Also next you're going to tell us you never saw anime until you watched anime.
>>
>>66252664
Kairos was pretty good. I'm saying this because its apparently originally french
>>
>>66252664
I really like Silage. Fun comic about the last human in the known universe, who's become a troubleshooter for an alien nomadic fleet. It's a good series.
>>
>>66252664
I'm pretty sure he's confused exactly because China is a big country. Despite growing up there, they have never heard of that thing. Yet, somehow, people from another country entirely are aware of this niche, foreign sub-genre.
>>
>>66252491
Because it's not a mainstream thing in China and it's easier for niche media from any given subculture to spread in the west than in China for a fair few reasons that you probably know better than I do.
>>
>>66252491
It's simple.
/jc/ is into self-insert power fantasirs where the SI / ""Le Jumper"" gets wanked to hell and back and does everything the best ever, gets all da wyfoos, all da speshul tings, etc.
Xianxia is pretty much the same, plus heavy chinkshit mysticism.

Its basic arithmetic.
>>
>>66252708
>foreign
>>
>>66252707
>>66252680
Being a smartass faggot misses the point.
>>
>>66252540
How is importing companions as biologicals any different from companions being able to follow you from jump to jump since they don't get anything?
>>
>>66252741
Why are you here?
>>
>>66252742
Foreign for us, not for him.
>>
>>66252748
Because I like exploring other shit with the idea of JumpChain.
Yes, I know. How heretical.
>>
>>66252759
What things?
>>
>>66252491
Ask this thing here.
https://www.qidian.com/
>>
>>66252745
No, it just shows that your point is dumb. Yeah, the world of extant media is huge. Enormous possibility space to explore. But the geographical size of the area producing it is not the issue, it's getting an interest in it in the first place. If you have a reason to go looking for this stuff, you can find it easily enough.
>>
>>66252745
How the fuck else did you think asking that in /jc/ was going to do?
>>
>>66252775
How's the point dumb? Anon never heard of a media genre in his over 1 billion pop country. You never heard of a media genre in your over 800 thousand culture sphere. Same deal.
>>
>>66252770
Taking beings whose worlds wouldn't ordinarily even have examples of media and IP and throwing them headlong into it. Western Portal Fantasy instead of Japanese Isekai, as it were.

exhibit A which I'm honestly hoping is real but I keep feeling I'm getting duped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8H6_QZ1Wo0
>>
>>66252790
What was the Western media genre?
>>
>>66252745
Yeah, realistically Valerian is like the only thing a mainstream American normie might know about French comics.
>>
>>66252741
>>66252807
Leave.
You are not wanted here and do not belong.
>>
>>66252807
Oh it's this autist again.
>>
>>66252809
French comics.
>>
>>66252807
>Mortal Kombat 11
Ew. Shouldn't you be drinking a soi latte right now?
>>
>>66252832
Real talk
why has onions become such a bad thing.
Onions sauce and beans are fucking delicious in the right recipes.
>>
>>66252790
Exactly. It's not about the country being big, it's about the social circle you run in exposing you to certain things.
>>
>>66252847
>why bad

phytoestrogens
>>
File: Autism.jpg (35 KB, 374x458)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>66252807
>I want to do something completely opposed to what the system is intended to
>I will complain if it isn't used in my way
>>
>>66252807
Fucking die and leave.
>>
>>66252847
Because soi is very popular among vegan/vegetarians and leftists in general. More than that, it's also been proven to contain lots of xenoestrogens, which can have negative effects on your internal chemistry as a male if you get too many. So it's a combination of it being associated with SJW loonies, and of it literally feminizing men.
>>
>>66252882
but doesn't that only really take effect if you add it to the majority of your diet?
I'm not giving up onions sauce on my stir fry, anon.
>>
>>66252847
>onions
>Onions sauce and beans
What is this you speak of?
>>
File: Onions Sauce.png (214 KB, 640x640)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>66252921
>he doesn't use onions sauce
>>
>>66252921
You fucking know what the filters are doing anon.
>>
>>66252912
You can suffer the soi as you will anon, all I did was answer your question.
>>
>>66252882
Does that include the sauce? Because that's the only soi that matters.
>>
>>66252671
I mean, that's technically correct
>>
Possible origins for a hypothetical MAR jump?
>>
>>66253059
MC, Annoying Mascot, Worthless Side-Character, "Kewl" Rival, Villain Cunt
>>
>>66251596
>, I wouldn't worry about Accelerator. It doesn't matter if his wings' impact can shake the galaxy and compress that force to hit a man with now, that boy lost all his plot relevance a long time ago.
I guess his role is to Job to the next one

>>66251635
>Also Altera's Civilisation Erosion skill can turn anything she holds into the "best" version of itself in her consideration, and Ares made such an impression she just keeps making whatever weapon she holds into Ares' sword. Good luck figuring that shit out.
That's odd

>>66252051
>How does a Gold Saint from Saint Seiya stack up to a Culture warship?
Splendidly well

>>66252540
cool

>>66253059
Outworlder, Chess member, Royal family, Witch/Local
>>
>>66253017
Yes, though it's not as bad as eating whole meals of it.
>>
>>66252491
It’s probably censored like hell in China. Can’t let the worker drones have hope of overthrowing the system.
>>
>>66252522
What about poetry? Be a kawaiii samurai goddess that writes beautiful poems about their conquests.
>>
>>66249889
It's like reading a MTL.
Good job.
>>
What domain fits in with Vengeance and Seduction for a deity of yanderes?
>>
How would a Culture GSV (non militarized) compare to an Asgerd from the Dahak chronicles?
>>
>>66253396
Secrets, Bonds/Bondage, and Liquids?
>>
>>66253420
>liquids
Kinky. I like it.
>>
>>66253420
>>66253426
Liquids?
>>
>>66253396
Unrequited love?
>>
>>66253396
Knives, pursuit, knowledge, planning, murder, and luck
>>
>>66253396
Kidnapping, Stealth or Espionage?
>>
>>66253396
Insanity, it's in the name.
>>
>>66253470
Love nectar
>>
>>66253378
You're expected, lack of identity.
>>
File: marvel cyoa.jpg (6 MB, 1600x10000)
6 MB
6 MB JPG
Well, /cyoag/ made a far better marvel "jump" then /jc did.
I'm just jumping that one until the old piece of shit jump gets tossed
>>
File: marvel cyoa 2.jpg (5.84 MB, 1600x10000)
5.84 MB
5.84 MB JPG
>>66253618
>>
>>66253618
>>66253670
That thing is like eight years old, anon. Your time to shitpost with it has long past.
>>
>>66252912
Oh, yeah, the emphasis should really be on the "too many". It takes an enormous consumption for it to even come close to affecting you. Like, eating nothing but tofu.
>>
>>66250170
Well. If those guns were the main focus of the game. And if they killed someone when you threw them at a person.
>>
>>66253723
Like being a vegan/vegetarian and using soi as your protein source.
>>
>>66253711
Hey i'm sorry, i'm not that guy >>66253741 and i don't condone his rude behaviour.

He's right though
>>
>>66253396
LOVE
>>
>>66253783
Yandere means 'sick love' and the entire archetype just requires the girl to be mentally ill and obsessively in love with a guy, those are the two vital elements to any deity of yanderes, because anything else is not universally true, only part of a sub-archetype.
>>
>>66253618
Why are your powers based on your mentor? Why are you important enough to be mentored by these guys at all? Why can’t you just exist and have powers?
>>
File: jc3.png (157 KB, 322x504)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
[Wall-E]

Drop-In

JUMP-ER! (Free)
It Only Takes A Moment... (700)
The Power of Love (100)
Hello, Dolly! (Free)
The Boot of Holding (0)

Every day, the little recycling robot made the same journey to scoop yet another heap of human refuse and failed civilization into a neat little cube, and stack it with the rest. For a full year he did this, in rain and sleet, in sun and hail, sheltering only when the dust storms became too much.

Nothing changed during all of this. Although there were a lot more of the odd green things he sometimes noticed growing in the damper places of the world. And sometimes, he woke up having done far more work than he'd remembered doing.

Everything changed on the day the probe came, of course. It only takes a moment to bridge the gulf between 0 and 1, where a malfunctioning piece of code becomes the spark of a force as inexhorable and impossible as the birth of a star.

And eager to show her all the green things, the little trashbot was unprepared for when she walled up.

And that's when I popped into corporeal existence.

>"Aha, I see you have a classic case of the gynoid blues!"
>"Waaall-eeee?!"
>"Focus! Ignore the fiery rip in reality, focus on your girlfriend!"
>"Beep-boop. Eeeeevaaa"
>"Listen, why don't you start by improving yourself? An uptown girl like that, you gotta learn to speak her language! I, I should know. You know, I was in love too once. It's wonderful. It only takes a moment, to change your whole world..."
>"Wall-E, Eve-A!"
>"Oh yeah, sunset oilslick gondola rides are great too. You GOT this! Also, here's the Allspark. Go on, give it a rub. You'll thank me"

AND SO, when EVE when blasting off into space Wall-E followed easily using his advanced handholding technology

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Wall-E anime opening.jpg (141 KB, 894x894)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>66253834
From then on, stuff happened aboard the Axiom! Random, misadventurous stuff that was only SLIGHTLY different. For example, MO tagged along more because the newly humanoid Wall-E was harder to scrub all over.

Things came to a head in the captain's cabin. Apparently Bayformers aren't immune to electric shock, and so AUTO's taser still worked. And so, it was in a dingy old trash heap I next manifested.

>"Aha, I see you have a classic case of the-"
>"WALL-E!"
>"You're right. This IS more important. I'll fix him. I can fix anything and everything except...except what really matters, I guess. I've been to a future where they wouldn't let you guys get it right the first time, and you two still got together in the end. I respect that. I respect that even with every Disney villain victorious, you two still made it work"
>"Directive?"
>"Yeah. Yeah, directive"

Being a third wheel to the encore of the space ballet scene sucks, so I left. Found the defective 'bots wing. And started a brief but spirit game of Allsparkball.

The upshot of it all was, the rebellion against AUTO was over way, way quicker because robots in disguise!Wall-E and EVE tag teamed the plant deck and shoved a booted plant into it.

And so, everyone went back to earth to find a great deal of greenery waiting for them. Specifically, staple crops such as sweet potatoes, rice and yams as well as broccoli, oranges and peppers to stave off malnutrition. And basted generously in a global Benediction of Archgenesis to make damn sure none of the fatasses had a bad immune system reaction or anything.

Nobody there saw me manifest for the rest of the decade. I made no effort to stop the merry couple from telling everyone about me, nor any to show up. But on the day Wall-E and EVE got married, the clouds conveniently aranged into a freak recreation of a bunch of people in their sunday best dancing.

They waved.
The people waved back.

There was no PROOF it wasn't a coincidence.
>>
>>66253396
For best results, just straight up be a god of Yanderes.
>>
>>66253834
>>66253848
...this is nice. This is very nice.
>>
>>66252540
What's there to do in the Culture?
>>
>>66253828
because my CYOA, my rules.
>>
>>66254310
Get involved with lesser races for fun, profit, and ideology.
>>
>>66252746
not the author but they get memories + body appropriate to your circumstance.
>>
Would Miniaturisation & Efficiency apply to biological creations too? Small, hyper efficient organs and the like?
>>
>writing up a jump
>having more trouble finding relevant quotes for each section than coming up with actual ideas for the jump
I'm not saying what the jump is because I have no idea how long it'll take to make since I'm really busy IRL and I have to go through the game three times to make sure I don't miss anything interesting.
no, I'm not anyone else. I'm a new jump maker and I confirmed in previous threads there's no active claim on this setting.
>>
>>66254732
Fuck off Tera
>>
>>66254697
I don't see why not.
The power doesn't break laws of physics like some comicbook style genius perks might, meaning designs need to be possible in the first place.
>>
File: Tet.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Is there a way to increase the purity of one's bloodline? Just wondering because I can't help but remember all those options to become a demigod around in the chain, or the generations of vampires in Vampire the Masquerade.
>>
>>66254786
Have you tried fucking your mother/daughter/sister?
>>
>>66254310
>Culture?
Appropriate other cultures
>>
/jc/ is so dead during the day
I guess most of us actually have jobs or school
>>
>>66255198
It's escapism, anon. Can't you see? We've got things we want to escape from.
>>
>>66255198
If you want, I can shitpost a bit because I've got today off.
>>
>>66253396
>deres
It's shit.
>>
>>66255258
Thursdays off are so nice. Neatly cuts the week in half and gives you a break midway through.
>>
>>66252561
>le sekrit /lgbt/ history
Its so tiresome.
>>
>>66254786
Sublimation magic from that one Isekai jump whose name I can't spell perhaps?
>>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Eow1vN4fZuXkCj58CXMVz-OWuWSgzHzD
>>
>>66255491
That little '800CP at most' bit is way too small.
>>
Could somebody post the MHA update?
>>
>>66255612
Yes
>>
>>66255612
What's the magic word?
>>
>>66255612
Use the archive
>>
>>66255697
>>66255714
Please
>>
File: My Hero Academia.pdf (566 KB, PDF)
566 KB
566 KB PDF
>>66255753
>>
>>66255764
Thank you.
>>
>>66254697
Almost certainly, yes. Bio-Tinkers exist within Worm so there's no reason why it wouldn't apply. It's likely that, given the broadness of M&E, you'd even have the ability to use your Tinker powers to operate on living organisms in the same way as Bonesaw. Although your ability to work with organisms would be greatly below hers, of course. But on the other hand you could likely design a living thing to be orders of magnitude smaller and more efficient than even she could if given enough time and resources.
>>
File: TogaSmile.jpg (200 KB, 673x1001)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Toga is pretty cute
>>
>>66255854
deku is best waifu
>>
>>66255297
Retard. We're talking an ancient Macedonian Greek. Do you know anything about the Greeks?
>>
>>66255297
>homosexuality didn't exist until the 20th century
It's extremely tiresome, yes. Can we please just look at history from a factual perspective instead of everybody and their grandma trying to revise it to fit into their political worldview?
>>
>>66255919
>>66255985
Of course Alexander was gay. His lack of heir fucked up his attempt at empire. I was commenting on the stupidity of the trap and le pretty femboi comment.
>>
>>66256017
Didn’t Hellenistic Empire last for quite awhile until the Romans came?
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 194x259)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
How would you combat the Tyranids? How does one "solve" the problem of the Tyranids? Not so much a battle or even an entire hive fleet, but the whole species, including the extragalactic ones. I have an FTL strong enough to reach them.

I have been looking at some solutions of biowarfare, some disease for them, but disease vectors are a problem considering they are both so massively spread out, yet in some other ways interconnected, that I dont think it would work on a grand scale before they adapt. Perhaps something specifically designed to target the NornQueens but that would be tricky indeed for transmission, and perhaps immunization reasons.
>>
>>66256313
Patch Notes. Get rid of the hive mind and they’re much less of a threat
>>
>>66256425
Considering how integral the hive mind is to the species, it would completely fall apart and die just from that. It feels a little too much.. handwaving, to deal with a threat of such enormous proportions. It would be nice if it could be something to write a story around, rather than
> "I choose you, Patch Notes!"
>Tyranids: "blergh"
>"I win"
>>
Favorite godly domains?
>>
>>66256597
Firepower
>>
>>66256425
Even as mindless animal freaks I cant help but imagine that the 'nids are still a pretty big threat, they could still snowball from biomass and the killing power of the little guys is pretty respectable.
>>
>>66256597
Fertility.
>>
>>66256597
>>66256681
>Fertility
Based
>>
>>66256313
Gridfire.
>>
>>66256313
Engineer a virus with a long incubation time. Give them a world to feed on. Sprinkle your virus liberally. Then, when the hive recalls it's members to move onto the next planet, you've infected the hive. It'll be dead before it even hits the next system.

Or, better yet, steal the Wolf Blitzer virus and get yourself a hive mind of loyal super soldiers.
>>
File: War-Drink(In colour).jpg (64 KB, 435x658)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>66256313
I had a sorta convoluted plan to take out the tyranids, In warhammer there is a virus that destroys all life called the life killer virus, So far in the story the nids have yet to adapt to it but even so they use it sparingly, but with a perk or two that prevents the enemy from adapting you can go to Stelaris and get the perk that allows you to create pathogens and viruses that allow you to destroy anything you link it to. Then you go to warhammer and release the virus at the nids have it distributed throughout the universe some how, maybe by giving it a highly contagious but long incubation time that will then spread throughout the hive fleets and their kin
>>
How would I go about seperating myself into two seperate people?
>>
>>66256815
Use a keyblade and stab yourself
>>
>>66256753
Also looks pretty viable, with a bit of thought put into it. Probably the trickest part is the distribution, doing it locally would be really useful for getting rid of individual hive fleets and such but using it against the tyranids all over the universe is a ton harder. Maybe try to slowly spread knowledge of how your solution works across imperial worlds so that eventually they'll start trying to basically gas the affected planet so you can just use it when needed rather than try to figure out some crazy way to infect the whole galaxy.
>>
>>66256845
What if I want to be both people?
>>
>>66256815
I wonder if the DMC update will include Yamato which would allow you to kind of do this.
>>
File: 1533604187391.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Does Fall into Hell from Saint Seiya allow you to sentence someone to reincarnate, instead of to an afterlife?
>>
>>66256879
You're both people.
>>
>>66256815
>>66256879
I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but you may be interested in Tweedlified from Alice in Wonderland, Maidens in Black from Dark Souls 2 and Moonphase Aspects from Exalted Lunars
>>
>>66256879
At some point in the future, recombine into one person, travel back in time, and posses one of them. Travel forwards normally, wipe your memory of having possessed the first one, and then do it all over again for the second half.
>>
>>66256856
>Probably the trickest part is the distribution, doing it locally would be really useful for getting rid of individual hive fleets and such but using it against the tyranids all over the universe is a ton harder. Maybe try to slowly spread knowledge of how your solution works across imperial worlds so that eventually they'll start trying to basically gas the affected planet so you can just use it when needed rather than try to figure out some crazy way to infect the whole galaxy.

Now that I think about it I also had another idea on how to distribute it anon. Tyranids. If you go to the Tyranid jump you can get your own hive fleet and if you modify their DNA by even the slightest strand and for good measure you can make sure it doesn't affect your tyranids, or maybe it doesn't affect them as fast, Then you use your psychic powers to go all black wasp on other tyranids in order to tap into their Hive mind so that you can track them and have your fleet going through out the galaxy infecting and killing other hive fleets. I also had a similar plan for taking out gene cultists. Also sharing your knowledge on how to kill Tyranids with other races can help in killing them all much faster
>>
File: Anime Reaction 1.jpg (12 KB, 236x261)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>66256957
That seems unnecessarily complicated senpai.
>>
>>66257031
Time travel does tend to complicate things, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw6Y7jgcw2s
>>
>>66257031
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts. I hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
>>66257000
The idea of some rogue fleet going around killing other fleets is hilarious to me. If nothing else, Imperials getting a method to drive the tyranids off will give you the security that you know the nids will probably only get to imperials worlds that don't have the means to incorporate your virus. Which is a lot, but the most important worlds will be okay.

Also, having your own nazi genestealer cult would be weirdly awesome.
>>
>>66257031
Reality does not like when you fuck with casuality in KH, so you need to make you to not cause paradoxes.
>>
File: 1557292838905.jpg (74 KB, 600x962)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
So I have been compiling a short-hand jumpmaking... not so much rules as common trends in the /tg/ community's creations. I have read the other posts on the subject, but I thought making a small bullet-style post for easy reference could come in handy. If Valeria, HeavensAnon, Anon303, REBORN, Anon Heart, Lone Valkyrie, or any others that I missed wish to contribute or comment on things you consider when making a jump, that would be much appreciated.

• CP is EXTREMELY VALUABLE: It is far better to make something too strong than for it to be weak.
• Perks that have inherent drawbacks are not perks so much as disguised Drawbacks, and most reasonable people will wave them away and/or call Fury’s Maxim. You may pair a drawback to a perk for the duration of the jump, however, though these should be used sparingly.
• If you paid CP for an item, it is NOT normal in anyway whatsoever. It may seem as such, but it is not.
• Costs should be 100/200/400/600, and it is OK for there to be more than one option of a given tier in a origin line.
• Import Options: Always make note that items possessed by the jumper can be imported to similar offerings in the jump. Weapons to weapons, starships to starships, etc.
>>
>>66257152
Wrong on every account.
>>
>>66257074
>>66257074
>Also, having your own nazi genestealer cult would be weirdly awesome.
Why thank you anon, my plan was to have my genestealers adapt and look more passable as humans and with some infiltration I would have them get into sectors like ordo xenos and inquisitors and such and give them the ability to track other gene stealers and emit false positive signals in order to flush them out into ambushes
>>
>>66257152
>Fury’s Maxim
Fuck off.
>>
>>66256941
Tweedliefied-That's pretty neat
Maidens In Black-The loss of power might be annoying, but should more or less work
Moonphase Aspects-I said I want to be two people. This makes me five to six people, and as such, is worthless for my purposes.
>>
>>66257152
>Missing all the best jumpmakers
You want to know how I know you're shitposting?
>>
>>66257271
>HeavensAnon
>Anon Heart
>not some of the "best jumpmakers"
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>66255854
Reminder to use Wild Lice+Fiber Body so she has nightmares for weeks after your first encounter.

>Stab cutie
>Expect blood
>Get spiders
>>
>>66257291
HeavensAnon is mediocre at his best. He could be fantastic if he wasn't so lazy.

Anon Heart has done like one property anyone cares about. Albeit he has done it very well.
>>
>>66257152
>CP is EXTREMELY VALUABLE: It is far better to make something too strong than for it to be weak.
I’d rather go with a conservative approach because if you make it too weak most people won’t complain about it being buffed, wheras the other way around is much more contentious.
>Perks that have inherent drawbacks are not perks so much as disguised Drawbacks, and most reasonable people will wave them away and/or call Fury’s Maxim. You may pair a drawback to a perk for the duration of the jump, however, though these should be used sparingly.
I disagree; if a canon power has a problem canonically, it should probably stay that way. However, the weakness shouldn’t be enforced by fiat to the point that outside perks that can alleviate it, won’t. In some cases like vampire powers/altforms this is more debatable since they have so many weaknesses.
>If you paid CP for an item, it is NOT normal in anyway whatsoever. It may seem as such, but it is not.
I guess this would depend on how your rules work; personally I agree in most cases except when it comes to money/treasure items, since all items that don’t fall into those categories respawn or repair themselves over the course of about a week for me unless they say otherwise.
>Costs should be 100/200/400/600, and it is OK for there to be more than one option of a given tier in a origin line.
You should have as many perks as you can, but sometimes there’s just not a lot to go on. 100/300/600 is a perfectly valid format. Just remember to have 50 CP options.
>Import Options: Always make note that items possessed by the jumper can be imported to similar offerings in the jump. Weapons to weapons, starships to starships, etc.
Yeah, can’t really complain about this. I usually just stick a note in the notes section about it.
>>
>>66257291
There is only one good jumpmaker, and his name is Blackshadow
>>
Is this an SB crosspost?
>>
>>66257152
>Costs should be 100/200/400/600, and it is OK for there to be more than one option of a given tier in a origin line.
Even if everything else is bait, this couldn't be more true. Fuck 50 CP options, fuck 300 CP perks, and most of all, FUCK JANNIES.
>>
Overlord Bonus Novel featuring Evileye (NW Vampire loli) & Ainz has been translated fully.
>>
>>66252540
>>Changelog
Ok, but there were other issues addressed after your last update here >>66186775

Like Accrued Alien Cachet Value seems to be a social drawback, so why does it base the society after your CL, which shouldn't matter? The Culture effectively had it for the Iridan empire, which was lower CL than them, and having it for a CL 9 (mandatory if you are CL 9) is a problem because there not being involved CL 9 societies is part of the setting.

Galactically CIvilized says
>At least, not outside your own fantasy sims – and if you take To Sleep Perchance To Dream, not even in there.
but that really should specily it applies to the +300 CP version of that drawback, and not the +100. Only the 300 cp version traps you in dreamland and keeps you from finding the real world. In the lower level you can still tell the difference between the two and act in the real world.

Having the warship history cost moved to a surcharge on all warships just makes every other ship history who buys one have to pay more, when they are already paying undiscounted prices.

Including situations where the warship is actually weaker than their main vessel because their main vessel is a just way larger. (Ex, Hub with Orbital as their main body buying a New Toy for mobile defense. The 400 CP orbital probably has better defense then the 100 CP - now 200 CP LOU).

And if the warchips costs more for being more powerful in combat, why doesn't the the Hub stations get a rebate for being less capable in combat than the general service ships?
>>
>>66257405
It looks like even his nipples are squinting.
>>
>>66256196
That's one of the successor states of his empire, not the empire itself.
>>
>>66257152
The only set rule is to represent the setting accurately through both what is offered and how it is priced. Everything else can be altered.
>>
>>66257477
>FUCK JANNIES
... wat?
>>
>>66257532
So why aren't you providing the link for it?

Saying there is a translated novel _somewhere_ out there in the internet is a rather useless thing to say.
>>
>>66257734
imagine being this much of a newfag to not know what jannies are
>>
>>66256313
Halo Array, Halo Array the whole fucking setting.
>>
>>66257572
Shao Kahn squints with every part of his body.
>>
>>66258040
Based Noob.
>>
>>66258040
Mortal Combat needs a drawback where everyone is ugly for no reason.
>>
File: Imperim vs Tyranids.jpg (980 KB, 2048x1492)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>66257944
I'm pretty sure the Halo array leaves behind stuff like plants and other simple lifeforms. Plus it could never actually kill the Flood itself, only the Forerunners.

So all you'd achieve by firing the halo arrays is kill everyone except the Tyranids, Necrons, Chaos, and maybe Orks. The Dark Eldar would probably also be fine since they hang out in the webway.
>>
So being a Rakshasa is going to cost 1000 CP in Planescape?
>>
>>66258171
>Mortal Combat
>>
>>66258236
Yeah yeah I know.
>>
Is there a reason the following combo wouldn't work:
Dwarven Forge (MCU part 2)
imported into
Goblin Forge (Hellboy cinematic)
= automated Uru weapon factory that finishes products "in a much shorter amount of time than would be thought possible". Doesn't need materials since Dwarven Forge provides them.

Start with weapons, move on to uru golems/robots, then to Uru magitech spaceships.
>>
>>66256597
Boobs.
>>
>>66256313
Metal Extractor on a lonely planet somewhere in the universe
>>
>>66257845
Prologue
p1: https://pastebin.com/9DdTYiA6
p2: https://pastebin.com/RjxJPVZM
p3: https://pastebin.com/4H512aw5

033 - Chapter 1: Encounter In The Lost Country
p1: https://pastebin.com/EjYheUXV
p2: https://pastebin.com/mwzBEFT0

095 - Chapter 2: The Two Set Off
p1: https://pastebin.com/e4VDCxPb
p2: https://pastebin.com/Tq9jScAf

173 - Chapter 3: Five Years of Preparation
p1: https://pastebin.com/YvsUvBWF
p2: https://pastebin.com/GgTFbi9f
p3: https://pastebin.com/FncWatqG
p4: https://pastebin.com/MYcpVJJx
p5: https://pastebin.com/YZHx0duk
p6: https://pastebin.com/0RT8JuPg

267 - Chapter 4: The Beyonders
p1: https://pastebin.com/pYzk5dZz
p2: https://pastebin.com/XTDPFrxE
p3: https://pastebin.com/Fk1TnKhk
p4: https://pastebin.com/fTh0uNbr

383 - Epilogue
https://pastebin.com/K4LKDxVY

307 - Character Introductions
https://pastebin.com/iEss0254

414 - Afterword
https://pastebin.com/H7Bg0aqm
>>
>>66255545

It's for my purposes mostly.

I see docs at 230% due to bad eyes so I can barely see it.

It works for me. It's also unimportant.
>>
>>66258274
I don’t see why not. I think you’d still need to get the ball rolling with your own designs though. You should ask Red what she thinks too.
>>
File: Gao~.jpg (194 KB, 800x914)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>66257152
I think one thing that I personally believe to be important, or at least nice, is to not enforce rules too hard (I.E you can only do 'this, this and this' and nothing else at all), or force the jumper in certain directions. Allow the jumpers a good amount of leeway in what they can do, to let them tell the stories they wish.
Generally something most Jumpmakers do already though, as far as I am aware.
>>
>>66258302
Metal Extractor?
>>
>>66258318
> The reason why she did not become a yurinigger but a yurifag instead is because she was subconsciously using her Talent to replicate Cure Elim's Wild Magic and absorbed the souls of the people around her, becoming the undead being that Cure Elim had originally planned to be -- another Cure Elim. However, she is only holding on to her intelligence due to sustaining the spell (strictly speaking, it's not quite the same as his). Therefore, her Talent can no longer be used for other purposes, and if this Talent -- or perhaps the Wild Magic -- were dispelled, she would become a mindless yurinigger.

brilliant translation
>>
>>66258450
He's implying Total Annihilation presence.
>>
>>66258450
Basic resource producer for one of those SupCom style RTS games where you fabricate an army of robots.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.