[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bookone.png (632 KB, 495x640)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
Play this game.

Discuss Rumors.
>>
File: Duo.jpg (254 KB, 1683x401)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
What archetype is this? How does it work if its shared by two people.
>>
>>66247221
what is this game?
>>
>>66249223
Modern Supernatural Game

Some players say "Cosmic Bumfights" but the way I've always thought about it is, Yknow how in World of Darkness being a supernatural makes you special and part of some grand history? In Unknown Armies being magic makes you an asshole.
>>
>>66249223
Unknown Armies
>>
>>66247221

Clows are associated with madness because it's the human race coping mechanics. They soak environmental madness into them, purging from your surroundings. The redder the nose, the more madness the clown has absorbed
>>
>>66247221

Caffeine doesn't keep you awake, it simply borrows awake time further down your life.

This also explains why old people sleep a lot
>>
>>66247221

In truth, the internet doesn't exist, it is a collective hallucination. Better not ask were are we typing
>>
>>66249223
Darude Sandstorm.
>>
>>66247252

It could be two archetypes, the Straight Man and the Jester(Fool?), or it could be a unique two person avatar. Which would also be cool.
>>
>>66251700
So why do they turn me on?
>>
>>66247252
One's an avatar of the Fool, and the other's some kind of symbiotic adept type that acts as a straight man and gains charges by making setups for the fool to bumble through.
>>
>>66247221
I agree everyone should play this game, but they should play 2nd ed instead of 3rd
>>
Elvis didn't die. Being the premier star he was granted him a cadre of enemies who had seen the rainbow and were eager to harness his power. On that fateful crapper he shit out all the bad juju that had accumulated in him over the years (which by the way fossilized in three days and still circulates the bible belt underground as sort of a hex equivalent of the "elephant's foot") and went into hiding.

The exorcism gave him new life and he still lives as the Summer King, lodging in the back room of dusty restaurants in Memphis and writing new songs, which he plants upon Elvis impersonators around the region.
>>
Madonna is actually a lich, and has somehow turned her own career into a phylactery. Long as her music still plays, she won't die.
>>
>>66255207
nah its gotta be its own thing. Somethings up with the chubby guy vs the slim man portrayal.
>>
>>66258768
I had in one of my games a two person avatar called "The Twins" who were not necessarily actually fraternal twins but instead two people who were opposites but were nonetheless entirely complimentary. One was brash and tall and the other was thoughtful and short and so on. They walked a fine line of being matching enough that they were obviously part of a pair, but different in enough ways the symbolism stayed going.

If the twins ascended, their souls blended together and both went up at once. No one knows what happens if they get deposed and come back down again into a room of renunciation

perhaps this comedy duo showing up over and over again is one of the masks of The Twins?
>>
Theres a ritual if you download a chinese bootleg app at around 333 and purchase at least 100 dollars on a microtransaction using a dead persons credit card your phones vibrate function will go off whenever an avatar is near.
>>
File: 1434084199833.jpg (46 KB, 410x369)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>66258892
By the gods thats it.
>>
bargaining with zeus - significant ritual

during a thunderstorm, find a river and flip a coin which was minted on the day of your birth (good luck figuring that one out) into the river. If you've done it correctly you'll be hit by lightning.

As long as you still have scars from the lightning strike, magic will take twice as many charges to work against you.

never try this ritual twice.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.