[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: JCOpening.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>66221258
>>
File: Nat1Initiative.png (294 KB, 721x1000)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
Tell me about your nasty fetishes and what perks you use to make them real.
>>
File: wonder_whitebread.03.jpg (8 KB, 220x165)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>66233587
Deforestation perks
>>
>>66233537
*Kemonomimi
>>
File: Capture.png (219 KB, 320x331)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
Hey, so if I teach people how to make tech from other jumps, they're able to, right? Kind of defeats half the point in differentiating technology from magic if they're both physics-defying bullshit that can't be replicated.
>>
File: kiriha.jpg (44 KB, 500x505)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>66233645
Kimonomimi.

Okay, she's actually an obi, but whatever.
>>
>>66233725
You can usually teach people your magic, too. Differentiating technology and magic is a garbage idea that only people who don't understand what technology is do.
>>
Valeria, are skills fully improved via Man of Gun actually conceptually perfect or just to the level where "some might [believe]" they are?
>>
File: Smug Aku 2.gif (586 KB, 500x375)
586 KB
586 KB GIF
How smug are you, Jumper?
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (28 KB, 373x388)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>66233834
About this smug
>>
File: just as cage.jpg (103 KB, 500x356)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>66233834
On a scale of one to ten, Nicolas Cage.
>>
>>66233868
That's pretty smug.

>>66233897
That's pretty Cage.
>>
>>66233757
Well, they're actually perfect within their limits. They're 'perfect' but they're not 'absolute'. The gun example. You can't shoot anything from an infinite range with infinite power at infinite speed. It's more Sasaki Kojiro's space warping Tsubame Gaeshi but any part of the skill. Any mundane use of it? You'll never fail. It's when you take the skill to supernatural heights beyond the usual limits of possibility that it can fail.

So that gunmanship example. You'll never ever miss any physically possible shot. But there's only so far that you'll be able to Wanted style bullshit your bullets. You might be able to hit a guy across town with your handgun, while both of you are inside separate buildings, but you're not going to hit a guy in a different country or deal infinite damage or something like that.

If that makes sense.

>>66233834
I usually default to high smug levels.
>>
File: my jumper 5.jpg (304 KB, 550x800)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
Jump # 7 The Pretender
Starting location: Blue Cove Delaware
Background: Center Operative (0)
Perks:
*Jerk with a heart of gold (0)
*Dancer’s Legs - face (50, Discount)
*He may be an idiot but I am the only one allowed to terrorize him (100, Discount)
*Inner Sense (200, Discount)
*Computer Genius (400)
*He Defends the weak and abused (400)
Equipment
*Gun (0)
*Bullet Proof Vest (0)
*Infinite Cracker Jacks (50)
Companions:
*Co-Workers X 2 (100)
Drawbacks:
*One Thumb (+ 100)
*Indebted to the center (+200)

Companions
Mizore:
Background: Center Operative
Perks:
*Jerk with a heart of gold
*Dancer’s Legs – Eyes
*Cleaner Training
*Vanish
Equipment:
*Gun
*Bullet Proof Vest
*Blu Ray set of the pretender series and movies

Yukari
Background: Center Operative
Perks:
*Jerk with a heart of gold
*Dancer’s Legs – Chest
*Cleaner Training
*He may be an idiot but I am the only one allowed to terrorize him
Equipment:
*Gun
*Bullet proof vest
*Infinite pez

So this was interesting. We wound up working for the Center a malevolent insanely powerful corporation and specifically working for Mr. Raines an evil emphysema riddled corpse that refused to die. We were Raines’ “Secret” backup team to catch Jarod. I say “Secret” because within days we were known about and Miss Parker was being Miss Parker towards us. There were lots of Snarky remarks and verbal nose tweaks.

Yukari despite herself took to the world of humanity like a fish to water. Maybe it was the memories she already had as part of entering this world. Maybe she just enjoyed being a bad ass but she seemed alright with things.

Mizore didn’t take quite as well she was kind of shy and still liked to stalk me and turn up in unexpected places; She creeped people out. Even Mr Raines seemed creeped out at times when she would pop up and he is the master of creeping people out.

(to be continued)
>>
>>66233911
Now working for Raines was interesting because it was a delicate balancing act. I didn’t want to catch Jarod because I wasn’t evil. So I would just do enough to be doing my job but not enough to be effective. It wasn’t long until he was leaving clues for us to sending us on merry little chases.

We actually “Caught” Jarod a couple times (This was mostly because there was no predicting where Mizore would pop up). I just told him wait until he is someone else’s responsibility to escape which he did.

Raines was usually not happy with us but not so pissed as to try and have us killed. It got to be a little game really…

Then came Mr. Lyle… Now Lyle has a habit of abducting and murdering Asian women in his spare time. He was that sort of monster. He started to take an interest in Mizore and Yukari… I was going to get rid of him anyways but I decided to do so earlier than I had planned. So yeah I used my super planning skills I picked up in this world. Set up a fake trail left by Jarod for him to intercept leading him down south of the border; I had planted enough a few million worth of Cocaine in the trunk of his car and tipped off the Mexican Police. Now he would have escaped or gotten out easily but I slipped in to his cell and used my keyblade to seal all of his memories. Then I used my hacking skills to cover things up. Best use of Center funds ever.

Anyways I worked behind the scenes and used my new computer hacking to gather secrets and plant viruses and waited. Eventually Jarod and his brother (who lived because Mr Lyle was out of the picture) found their dad and Jarod’s clone. I decided to pull the plug on the center. I activated viruses and obliterated their data, donated all their money to various charities and leaked out some dirty laundry on the net. They wound up crippled and eventually crumbled to nothing as various factions turned on each other.

After that I was out of a job so we went on a vacation.
>>
File: Vince_Smug.jpg (72 KB, 642x361)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>66233834
To a certain degree
>>
>>66233911
>>66233916
and of course I would forget to put my name on.
>>
>>66233587
I don’t have any fetishes.

>>66233834
I try not to be smug, but the occasional gloating over a defeated enemy is good for your health.
>>
>>66233908
Question for you Valeria if both participants use reinforcement to enhance their bodies is mana transfer more fun then it was before
>>
For HeavenAnons upcoming JLA 97-06 jump I was reading the source material and was surprised that White Martians got plenty of focus.
>>
>>66233754
>You can usually teach people your magic, too.
Seems like houserules, m8.

>Differentiating technology and magic is a garbage idea that only people who don't understand what technology is do.
Sure, the scientific method can be applied to magic and that's perfectly reasonable, but it's useful to distinguish between capabilities that can be attained through proper arrangement of physical matter and abilities that often require spiritual or other metaphysical components and operate above nature and are met only with similar forces. Most people are also capable of understanding, given context, that technology is applied "mundane" science whose methods can be spread through society rather than the overly broad definition that encompasses pretty much everything humans have ever developed. There's not much of a better way to say it than "technology" that isn't overly inconvenient or otherwise inaccurate: "science" is more of a methodology, even less reason to distinguish; many fictional technologies encompass fantastical, unrealistic effects, so "mundane science/technology" is also out; "electronics" or "high-tech" do not encompass enough; anything like "modern technology" or anything similar runs into issues that we're not dealing with real-world technology. Why go to the effort of saying "technology without significant metaphysical components" or "non-supernatural technology" when "technology" will suffice in most cases. Especially when neither of those are technically accurate, either, when we include shit like hyperspace/gridfire/etc.which come from "mundane" sources in Star Wars/The Culture/etc.and understand metaphysics to encompass the underlying nature of reality rather than just anything "supernatural"? Really, when dealing with Jumpchain, absurd numbers of settings and possibilities where you're not at all dealing with consistent metaphysics or physics or even magic, almost any definition can be determined to be inaccurate if you're enough of a pedant
>>
File: Spoiler Image (37 KB, 418x671)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>66233587
My thousand-armed form is perfect for holding lots and lots of hands. As well as for giving headpats and, of course, petting people.
>>
>>66233834
>>
>>66233908
Valeria please say "Ara ara~" it's for research.
>>
>>66233985
Best found out on your own

>>66234042
Dorororo!
>>
>>66234050
Surely you must have seen this discussion but the tilde is important. Also that's not the right phrase.
>>
>>66234042
Ara ara~
>>
>>66234050
What are your thoughts on the fact that the skaven jumpmaker was breaking the rules and pushing /cyoag/-level shit with that "jump."
>>
>>66234064
ringadingding?
>>
>>66234050
>Dorororo!
Is this like Dorohedoro in any way?
>>
>>66234127
Dunno, never watched it. Dude has sword arms or something is all I know.
>>
>>66234124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhR4SdEdNag
>>
>>66234076
Why do you keep trying to turn people onto your personal thread-weapons.
>>
File: Isekai Quartet Endcard 6.jpg (1.96 MB, 4096x2900)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
Jumpers, what happened the last time you introduced modern warfare to a fantasy world?
>>
File: 1537609065306.jpg (179 KB, 850x850)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>66234042
Ayayayaya~
>>
>>66234196
Does the Thirty Years War ring a bell?
>>
Is Emilia worth while to waifu, from RE:Zero? She doesn’t seem to have much of a personality.
>>
>>66234226
Not really. She's Tappei's waifu and doesn't really exist beyond a fairly shallow characterisation. You should keep her alive though because Puck going on a depressed rampage is going to be a nuisance.
>>
>>66233587
Romance.
>>
>>66234241
Totally unrealistic, settle for BDSM like the rest of us.
>>
>>66234226
She's okay.
Not worth the amount of effort and obsession Subaru lavishes on her by a longshot, but she's alright.
>>
Jumpers!

How do you propaganda? Do you even bother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
>>
>>66234196
Slight shock while jumper used the distraction to instant loss 2koma the Demon Lord.
>>
>>66234226
She's a "good waifu" in the sense that she doesn't repeatedly brutally murder the retarded car so she's his waifu. Otherwise she's just a generic main girl with a side of "grass is greener on the side he didn't choose".
>>
Hey Val where's the new Konosuba jump on your list of jumpmaking priorities?
>>
>>66234226
Use the relevant Fate Legends perks
>>
>>66234460
No time soon, that's for sure. At least a couple spots down the line.
>>
>>66234266
>Not doing cute and consensual soft BDSM
>>
>>66234528
What do you think of the latest Seven Deadly Sins chapter?
The ride never ends
>>
>>66234528
Please respond >>66234076
>>
>>66234517
>jumper encounters female merlin
>Supercassnova and careless whisper kick in
>jumper leaves jump with a dozen more companions then when they started
>>
>>66234534
>Not abusing the everloving shit out of sluts like Darkness, Ryona and Fanon!Tenshi
>>
>>66234579
>Ryona and Fanon!Tenshi
who?
>>
>>66234544
SPLAT
>>
>>66234579
>Not humiliating Darkness by making her wear cute dresses and holding hands in public while you praise her figure and call her by her actual name
>>
File: Ryouna.jpg (262 KB, 1000x1414)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>66234586
A Senran Kagura character...

(the blond one)
>>
File: Fanon Tenshi.jpg (688 KB, 1062x1500)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>66234586
>>66234651
...And a Touhou character
>>
>>66234568
I wound up doing that with regular Merlin. I tried to play Gay Chicken with him. In the end, everyone else lost.
>>
DMC update when?
I want to buy some canon Devil Arms
>>
There's tons of reverse engineering perks for tech, but where can I find some for biology or magic?
>>
Is there an Injustice2 update?
>>
>Respecting drawback limits
I hope none of you guys do something like this.
>>
>>66235116
>not playing Creative Mode
>>
>>66235131
Not nearly the same thing. A drawback limit is just the sign of an incompetent jumpmaker.
>>
>>66235148
Not being able to get everything I want is the sign of a poor jumpmaker.
>>
>>66234551
You're a gigantic faggot. There's your response.
>>
Did someone arbitrarily delete most of the upload folder again?
>>
>>66235409
Doesnt seem like it. Why?
>>
>>66234544
So I made a post before not realising I hadn't read the latest chapter. Holy shit what? Are we getting fucking baited out of an ending and it's still continuing? Is this a red herring to fuck with us? A sequel hook?

I'm hyped for next chapter no matter what though.
>>
How strong are Tamamo and Shuten-douji in Omamori Himari?
>>
>>66235424
The pigs were the real masterminds behnd the scene all along
>>
>>66235424
Sorry if it's already been asked, but how would the Nameless Sword compare to a Grand EX NP? I know it's superior to the normal EX NP, but I'm not sure in the case of a Grand Servant.
>>
>>66235424
What would happen if we were a Fallen Goddess with dominion over Cuteness, Friendship and Conquest?

Also, what would happen if we took those as our Oasis of Fantasy Authorities?
>>
>>66235424
Yup, the manga ending so quickly was all a bait by the author. It's still going full speed ahead.
>>
>>66235439
>>
>>66235464
...I don't get it.
>>
>>66235439
You'd be a Fallen Goddess with dominion over those things. You'd have those things as Authorities. What happens depends on you, you're the one with those things.

>>66235436
I can't remember all the examples I gave in the past, especially since I'm in the middle of doing the example tiers for the new supplement, so I'm pretty much just guessing here. I'd say it's A++ level. It's not EX or A+++ since it's not that strong on it's own but it's still really crazy, even with E rank mana in taht scenario.

>>66235462
I hope so. That would be the fucking best. That'd be a bait that goes down in manga history.
>>
File: e9c.png (826 KB, 773x844)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
From the Skaven Jump there is warpstone, now would it be a good idea to bring that into Steven Universe and make it into a Crystal Gem?
>>
>>66235479
That is a hilariously horrifying idea. Do it. Record the results. Tell us what happens if you survive. I want to know.
>>
>>66235472
She fucked up and got 2 of her dragons killed by trying to take on an entire fucking armada all alone which she completely forgot about while they were destroying and pillaging her kingdom.
>>
File: e1a.png (108 KB, 1223x971)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>66235502
>Do it.
At this point I have no fucking clue what the Gem from a warpstone might look like but I have a feeling that everyone in that little town will look like donuts afterwards
>>
>>66235473
>it's not that strong on it's own but it's still really crazy, even with E rank mana in taht scenario.
Would a strong enough NP be able to amplify the energy you channel into it with no upper limit, or is that something exclusive of the Nameless Sword due to being the actual physical version?
>>
>>66235526
I gave the rank with the consideration that it was just the Nameless Sword in the jump? I think that's what you were asking me
>>
>>66235462
Well, it just got a movie and an anime season. It's certain popular enough to be allowed to pull this crap
>>
>>66235473
What kind of things would I be able to do with them, though?
>>
>>66235561
What kind of things do you want to do with them? You get to define your own Authorities, they do what you want them to but at the cost that the more things they do the worse they are at any given task.
>>
>>66235561
Please reread the perks that give you these things. They explain this stuff. Anon below you also explains it. If you can come up with some examples, I can try and help you out more, but I will not write them out on request without visible work on your side.
>>
>>66235532
Thank you.
>>
>>66235605
Can an Authority broaden when it grows in power through National Deity or something else? Like if for example you pick a Fire Authority and focus only in burning things, can you add the forge aspect mentioned in Oasis with a later growth?
>>
Those of you who have familiars, where did you get it and what is it?
>>
Transfusion + Recovery + High Speed Regen, the ultimate healer quirk (Rewind kinda cheats).

Stem Cells: The quirk user’s cells have a unique property in that they can switch from hard coded cells to stem cells, repairing any damage to the body rapidly. The quirk user is also able to impart this property onto others by switching the quirk user’s stem cells with that of the person(s) the user is touching. The wounds that transfer to the quirk user are quickly healed but at cost of the quirk user’s stamina. Likewise the target’s stamina will also be drained as their body converts the stem cells into bodily cells but not as rapidly and much more energy draining than with this Quirk’s user.

Unfortunately the cells do not retain any memory, so the quirk user can’t transfer old and healed up wounds. Also the user is unable to mess with the brain chemistry, therefore unable to help in regard to mental health.
>>
>>66235685
Ok man this is just spam at this point
>>
>>66235666
I guess it's possible but it'd have to be in place of growing in power and take a long time to do so/a lot of growth, since broadening it gives waaay more than adding a bit more power.
>>
>>66235676
>Hipster haircut
>Unnatural bright hair dye
>Crappy tattoos

Reminds me of Adam Koebel.
>>
>>66235705
Its easier to forgive on a cartoon than a real person
>>
>>66235605
Would a Heavens Authority be able to move the apparent location of the planets and stars? I'm pretty sure it can't move the heavenly bodies themselves (and it isn't like I was planning on throwing the Moon or firing Venus from a bow), but I was thinking on using something along the lines of the Celestial Spheres (basically the belief that there where spheres of Ether surrounding Earth and their rotation was the cause of the movement of the planets) to change how we see them from Earth.
>>
>>66235691
>Talking about a jump is spam, in /JC/ 2001+18
>>
>>66235716
Spamming quirk marriages every day. Give it a rest man.
>>
>>66235705
Literally no one knows who you're talking about, anon. You're shouting into the wind.
>>
>>66235714
It could maybe make people see it differently but even the most powerful Authority on offer will not allow for moving multiple distant stars around.

I don't really understand what you're getting at with Celestial Spheres but if it's just changing what it looks like, that should be possible.
>>
>>66235676
A dragon I picked up in httyd. He is cute.
>>
>>66235714
Make sure to give Mars a consistent orbit matched to Earth, so that we don't have to deal with this "epicycle" bullshit.
>>
>>66235705
Who?
>>
>>66235691
Creativity can't be called spam. Fuck you.
>>
>>66235760
Can when it never fucking stops. Just make a list of your own and have fun with it.
>>
>>66235723
It breaks up the monotony of either waifu postin or FATE stuff.

>>66235730
>>66235746
He’s co-creator of Dungeon World he’s big name in the tabletop world, like D&D not Warhammer. Not surprising /JC/ doesn’t know anything /TG/ related.
>>
File: crawlingClaw.jpg (82 KB, 626x788)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>66235676
>>
>>66235776
>He’s co-creator of Dungeon World he’s big name in the tabletop world, like D&D not Warhammer. Not surprising /JC/ doesn’t know anything /TG/ related.
Anon, no one plays Dungeon World. It is the objectively least interesting Powered by the Apocalypse game. You can't blame us for not knowing it.
>>
>>66235776
>He’s co-creator of Dungeon World he’s big name in the tabletop world, like D&D not Warhammer. Not surprising /JC/ doesn’t know anything /TG/ related.

>Mwah! Daddy, they didn't get my meme! They're just a bunch of poopyheads who don't know anything about games. Fucking normies! Not like me, who is complaining about this man for his hair, I'm a real hardcore grognard!
>>
>>66235736
>if it's just changing what it looks like, that should be possible.
Thank you. Yes, that was all that I intended to do with that. The thing about Celestial Spheres was an attempt to see how that'd work if the planets weren't actually moving, but given that Fate astronomy is already strange I probably didn't need to try.

Would this be the kind of thing that would require most of the power of an Oasis/SNW Authority, or could it be a subdomain while the rest of it deals with things like angels, celestial realms, maybe a bit of lightning...
>>
>>66235776
So he's the co-creator of the worst PbtA game. And you can't list any other accomplishments. And he's supposedly a big name. Okay
>>
>>66235807
seething
>>
What jumps, other than Monster Hunter, offer items/perks that let you suppress your powers?
>>
>>66235801
>>66235815
SEETHING
>>
>>66235815
He runs a lot of Roll20 games, he also goes to a lot of cons. At this point he’s more of a professional Game Master. He GMs several games with several big name Twitch streamers.
>>
Would anything in Warhammer Fantasy universe go crazy if I bring my advanced technology and equip my spawning pool lizardmen with it?
Becoming an immediate target for some local god or mayor faction would be a problem.
I'm not very familiar with the setting.
>>
>>66235810
It'd depend on what Authority I guess but if it's basically just a visual illusion, it's probably just a minor use of it. I imagine beings around or above you in power would be able to see through though.
>>
>>66235942
I thought of a specific question!

Would an authority/dominion over conquest be of any use in preventing other people from conquering you, or is it only useful for doing conquests and helping out those who are conquering?
>>
>>66235676
Jumper is the familiar.
Jump 2, he got soul-bound to a sorceress so that she could use his blood to power her rituals.
>>
Hey, would V:tM Vicissitude be capable of genderbending someone? I would assume so, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>66235676
I said it last thread. I got a fluffy winged cat. Originally from dnd but I imported ger as a winged cat in konosuba too.
>>
>>66236091
Did you ever import it as a winged catgirl though?
>>
>>66235864
Depends how expansive you are, most of Chaos and Bretonnia Would probably be Angry and or scared,At least the dark elves would be In a tougher spot. and I don't know how the Amazons would react to your new ways. Every faction has enemies, every fraction has groups it may a ally itself with, expect conflict.
>>
>>66235990
>Not taking an authority of Dogs so you can pet all the good boys
>>
>>66236108
They're not all good boys You know. Some of them are good girls.
>>
>>66236131
Would being the god of dogs give you the divine right to determine who is or is not a good boy?
>>
>>66236139
Couldn't say I'm not Val, I'm not going to give a ruling on someone else's jump.
>>
>>66236091
I raise you one, Wolf Bat to your Angel Cat.
>>
File: Xiao Xiao.png (305 KB, 319x523)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>66235676
Rainbow Snek, BTTH. Cute little thing, loves to eat fire. Also can turn into massive kilometer large kaiju at will.
>>
>>66236154
That is pretty cool.

>>66236098
Nope. I may eventually but not right now.
>>
>>66235990
An Authority allows you to manipulate the subject of the Authority, it's not limited to only offensive uses against others. You can use it to control how others use the thing too, provided it fits the limitations of the Authority. So you can stop others from conquering you via making changes through your Authority, within limits.
>>
>>66236178
Don't treat your waifu daughter like a pet, senpai.
>>
>>66236207
Who said I treated them like a pet? I treat them like a cat; I.E. they are the owner of the household, and I am their lowly servant.
>>
>>66236205
Thanks.
>>
>>66236154
I see your Wolf Bat and raise you a Tank Wolf.
>>
>>66236238
Well, how about a Blade Wolf?
>>
What's the Space Castle from Kingdom Come comparable to? Its description is pretty lacking.
>>
File: Lightning Saix.png (742 KB, 1024x512)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>66236261
Do you dare to compare with a laser cat?
>>
>>66236261
It is certainly less than a Railgun Wolf.
>>
>>66236305
Laser cat eh? Nothing compares to Gun Liger.
>>
>>66236317
Oh! This looks really slick!
>>
>>66236330
https://www.deviantart.com/hydrothrax/gallery/

Now don't say I never contributed anything to this thread.
>>
>>66236305
Lightning Saix is the most fuckable Zoid, prove me wrong

PROTIP: you can’t
>>
File: blake.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1280)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>66233537
Who's the best kemonomimi in jumpchain and why is it Blake?
>>
>>66236488
Fuck off.
>>
>>66236488
Faunus get the spray bottle.
>>
>>66236488
faggot
>>
>>66236488
RWBYfags get the electric chair.
>>
>>66236597
>having shit taste
>>
>>66236220
I think Senko figured out how to toggle Cute As A Button over to the other setting.
>>
>>66236702
Kitsune milfs are patrician.
>>
File: Mature Senko.jpg (366 KB, 1198x824)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>66236702
T'was only a matter of time.
>>
>>66236205
If an attack is completely negated by a magical defense would that count as having survived it for the purposes of War Trophies from The God of High School?
>>
>>66236488
That's a good question why IS it Blake?
>>
>>66236729
No.
>>
>>66235685
I actually really like this one.
>>
>>66236808
Would negating an attack in such a manner count as breaking it with The Legendary Hero?
>>
>>66236819
youre waifu
>>
>>66236702
Ara~ Ara~
>>
>>66236819
YOURE WAIFU
>>
>>66235685
Keep posting your ideas yo
>>
>>66236819
I am not waifu. Youre waifu.
>>
>>66236835
I'd say it depends on the kind of defence but really just fanwank there.
>>
>>66236819
YOURE WAIFU IN THE COMMENTS BELLOW
>>
>>66236819
Waifus are for incels.
>>
>>66236729
This one from Overlord the series.

>>Finally you gain the SuperMove known as Invulnerable Aegis special ability. You can activate this at any time, several times per day, to render any attack made against you completely and utterly negated no matter how powerful it is. It is one of the few defenses known to be capable of fending off the Dimension Slash ability of the damage focused warrior.
>>
>>66236960
Sorry I accidentally replied to myself instead of you here.>>66236937
>>
>>66236944
Why do you think this place is so obsessed with them.
>>
>>66237029
Excuse me, but I’ll have you know that I am not an incel.
I am in fact, a volcel.
>>
>>66235864
>>66236102
The safe assumption to making any kind of significant change in Warhammer Fantasy is for everyone to be angry with you
>>
>>66237060
Same shitty boat, different mental problems.
>>
What kind of person gets mad at a jump document encouraging some writing and creativity with a currency reward?
>>
>>66237136
I know you're just taking shots at an argument long over, but I personally have no problem with it desu
>>
>>66237136
Because it's not your fucking place and neither does your shitty idea belong here, BeastAnon.
Go back to /cyoag/
>>
>>66237136
Here you go, this may be more your speed: >>66231786
>>
>>66237136
Someone already explained the problems with it from it not making sense for jumpchain to how horribly unbalanced it was, not that anyone defending the option addressed any actual argument raised. They just focused on the shit posters. Like you are.
>>
>>66237237
Nobody even defended it.
Except BeastAnon.

Says a lot, doesn't it. Fucking furry piece of shit shitposter.
>>
>>66237199
Too bad for you everybody else has a problem with it.
>>
>>66237250
Fuck off, I don't mind it. Y'all can disagree but I don't see a reason to give a shit.

>>66237268
Too bad for you you aren't everyone, samefag
>>
>>66237278
Your samefagging is too obvious, BA.
Sit the fuck down.
>>
>>66237136
I do find it kind of funny that in trying to encourage writing, it actually makes the document less immersive.
>>
>>66237136
I apparently missed a shitstorm, what was BeastAnon proposing exactly?
>>
>>66237318
>jumpchain documents
>"immersion"
>>
>>66235864
I mean Amazons have access to Lasguns/Bolters they got from the Slann as 'artifacts of incredible power'.
>Some High Age weapons project shimmering bolts of light, others propel small missiles many hundreds of metres that bury themselves within the flesh of their target, only to explode, ripping it apart in a shower of gore. Such items are highly valued, more than the most potent of magical artefacts, and are the subject of legend amongst scholars. Entire armies have been raised at the mere hint that such a weapon may be found, and any cost will be paid just for the chance of acquiring one. To date, only the Amazons have been witnessed bearing such weapons, and it can only be hoped that no invader gains the power of a High Age artefact.
Anyone you fight is going to be terrified by the sheer amount of firepower you'll bring to bear and wonder where the hell you got it. But they can't exactly do anything since Lizardmen live on the other side of the world from most of the major factions in a jungle hellscape.
>>
>>66237297
>samefagging
Not your bogeyman, autismo
>>
>>66235676
Aqua, it was pushed onto me as I was walking through the jump gate to the next world. I still don't forgive them for that.
>>
>>66237328
I believe it was something like in exchange for designing and fleshing out the history/emblem of your clan, you would actually be rewarded with points. A few people pointed out that it was weird for something that can be considered a benefit to give points instead of costing them. Others said it was kind of meta, and why wouldn't a jumper design their clan, especially if it got them more points? It kind of works under the premise of the chain being only a story, which wouldn't make much sense for the story itself ironically when Jumper would be selecting options.
>>
>>66237403
Ah I see thanks. Some CYOAs do that, giving you points for writefagging etc.
>>
>>66237403
>It kind of works under the premise of the chain being only a story, which wouldn't make much sense for the story itself ironically when Jumper would be selecting options.
I don't understand this argument. If it's incentivising you to come up with something origin, wouldn't it make sense for the story itself because you can just write what Jumper would have come up with in the first place?
>>
>>66237403
It's also weird that it gives more points than any of the actual drawbacks in the jump for the history and as much as the worst drawbacks for the flag, despite both taking you 5 minutes to do together.
>>
>>66237426
So it's paying you to do what everyone is going to do? Why not just give everyone 7 more points to start with?
>>
>>66237423
>>66237426
I'm just repeating what I vaguely remember. I'm kind of neutral on the whole meta argument thing, but I do agree with the first bit about it being strange that it rewards points.
>>66237437
That too.
>>
Maybe it's because the jumpmaker who stole his claims from valeria is a fucking hack and you people are only just now realizing it?
>>
>>66237445
The only people who are mad about it are the ones too lazy to do it and who just want a quick clan.
>>
>>66237445
Way I see it it's rewarding you for bothering to tell a story at all, because let's face it a lot of people on /jc/ don't think up even short stories for their builds
>>
>>66237426
Yeah, I just took it to mean "your benefactor/whatever plot device will give you extra points if you make up some shit so they don't have to".

>>66237445
Honestly if you're not planning to post any writefagging to the thread you can probably just give yourself those extra points and nobody's going to know.

The whole point of the exercise is "hey if you writefag something you get extra points", but if you're not going to writefag then how exactly is anyone going to call you on it?
>>
>>66237475
Maybe Gohan should shut the fuck up and put his fists up instead of being a passive aggressive little bitch?
>>
>>66237486
How about that fucking bullshit isn't a part of JumpChain to begin with?
If somebody wants to fucking write, they'll do it. You shouldn't be FUCKING PENALIZED for not being an attention-qhore like YJAnon or Heavens.
>>
>>66237490
This as well really, there's a buncha people just straight up give themselves double points or whatever as houserules. They just never post builds
>>
>>66237516
why shouldn't it be tho. Don't gotta be an attention whore to the point of writing an actual story just one for your clan. "Clan pipsqueaks went south because of the magic frog clan, now they fight orkz and doesn't afraid of everything", there. There's no teacher to rate your clan's backstory, that right there fuckin' qualifies if you're content with it. Where's the fuckin' penalty, capitalsanon? Points aren't fucking deducted, it's a bonus.
>>
>>66237519
Creative Mode is best mode, fuck the jumpmakers who limit otherwise.
>>
This is why I don't post my jumps here.
>>
>>66237559
Which ones you made?
>>
>>66237486
The problem with that being that that works on the premise of jumpchain being fictitious. An actual Jumper wouldn't have that issue. A Jumper would start the jump, and immediately see an option that gave them a ton of points while also giving them the ability to freely customise their clan.
>>
>>66237550
That """bonus""" should be there to begin with, you shitty jumpmaker.
Not making it part if the original starting amount is the fucking same as deducting it.
>>
>>66237576
Not even him, bitch. Just someone who doesn't see the issue when the starting amount is fine and thinks you're a pouty child upset his mom keeps a few of the skittles on the top shelf. Bitch.
>>
>>66237570
This.
Meta /cyoag/ garbage needs to be rejected, and apparently we have to give Beastmen and Skaven back to their original Jumpmaker.
>>
>>66237516
you dont even know the meaning of the word penalized, your argument is invalid and can safely be ignored.
>>
>>66237570
But isn't that predicated on the idea that this "actual Jumper" takes a very literal interaction with the jump docs in making choices? Like shit it's an imagination game, so I could see people ignoring the option if they're really immersed into the concept or wanting to take it if they just want to make a build and get some baubles as a bonus

>>66237606
>original
You don't even know the meaning of the word original, your argument is invalid and can safely be ignored
>>
>>66237619
Stop defending garbage.
>>
>>66237654
Stop pushing garbage first
>>
>>66237671
I'm not the one pushing Skaven onto the drive, you actual Jew.
>>
>>66237654
He's not defending you tho

BOOM

SET ME UP FOR THAT ONE
>>
>>66237695
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>66237689
I'm not the one pretending your arguments hold water, you absolute Stasi apologist
>>
Why do you insist on responding to the same bait, today once again?
>>
>>66237619
Yes, and it is generally accepted that Jumper will choose from the options or something similar. A few people might do something different enough that it wouldn't matter to them, but you don't base stuff on the exceptions. Otherwise you could argue for near anything because one or two anons do things differently from the rest.
>>
>>66237713
Wanting /cyoag/'s taint to stay in its thread isn't bait, jackass.
>>
>>66237713
/jc/ has the memory banks of a small cyprinidae commonly kept as a pet among humans.
>>
File: iGn7NCF.jpg (55 KB, 500x381)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>66237713
I'm really bored and it was too perfect not to respond with, however low quality it might have been. Here's another doggo.
>>
>>66237711
My arguments have been concrete.
You haven't even once bothered defending your own """"writefag prompt""""
>>
>>66237733
>/cyoag/'s taint
Bitch, we got kicked out of /cyoag/ for taking up too much of the thread aeons ago. WE are the taint.
>>
File: Avengers Ghibli.jpg (723 KB, 839x1191)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
So this is great and all, but you know what else is? Aesthetics alteration perks. Pic related.
>>
>>66237766
Then why do you want to drag their customs over here you fucking heel?
>>
>>66237783
>implying I haven't already
>implying I don't post in both threads
Kek, I've been (((dragging))) shit here since before you've been posting here.
>>
>>66237781
What are some good perks like that to get?
>>
How would Artoria do in KSBD?
>>
>>66237781
This picture is horrible. Nebula is clearly covered in metal bits, meaning that Thanos has already messed extensively with her body and cybernetics at such a young age.
>>
>>66237802
The Age of Jumper from F/GO part 1 is good for actually making people like Thanos be willing to take his daughterus out to the beach once you get dummy thicc powerlevels for one, otherwise I think Panty & Stocking has one

>>66237841
Which one? Servant? Lancer, Alter, MHX, MHXX? Lion King?

Either way I'm pretty sure the answer is: Carves out a vast swathe of violence by virtue of beamspam and being able to fend off shit like arrows fired from miles away (which accounts for most martial artists), supernatural attacks sneaky enough for the assailents to disguise themselves as regular chunks of walls (which accounts for higher end non-ebon devils) and kung fu ceramics (which accounts for angels)

She then either drowns under weight of numbers, gets blown up by an angel she slew going back to the void or gets bitched by a Demiurge when she gets one annoyed enough. Unless she's Lion King/from the MHX timeline, in which case there is an actual fight she still probably loses because the Demiurge war spanned multiple worlds while the Lion King couldn't keep one measily pocket timeline from going bust after Chaldea broke into her spear-tower thing
>>
>>66237848
Non-sense she was born half-cybernetic. Thanos is a good dad.
>>
>>66237894
>half-cybernetic
So the Adeptus Mechanicum finally got those cyberdongs working on the toasters in this timeline
>>
What cyoas make for good jumps?
>>
>>66237971
Fuck off.
>>
>>66237060
Most incels are just volcels with a persecution complex.
>>
File: ldzy14S.png (647 KB, 800x2400)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>66237937
>>
What alcohol-related perks do we have?
>>
>>66237971
Stardust,Urban Unease, and Built in the Heavens
>>
File: Metapetrification.gif (2.52 MB, 300x200)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>66233587
There's so many spells for transforming myself and others into all sorts of things. Even for changing their minds! How convenient.
>>
File: 1544641674145.jpg (45 KB, 486x700)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
skub
>>
>>66238149
Don't you bring that filth here skubfag.
>>
>>66237748
That's a good doggo. Looks very pettable.
>>
File: wy2rh6i9ydb11.jpg (250 KB, 1409x1600)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>66238052
Addictive Jumper semen.
>>
>>66238148
>gif
Did they just cover her in paint?
>>
>>66238245
Looks like plaster to me. It probably is a plaster mold of her body.
>>
>>66237486
People don't actually play this, this is just a shitposting general and this was actually just a genius plan in making it plain to see.
>>
How long does Spider-Verse last?
A few days? weeks?
Help me out here, my knowledge(capeshit) is too low to figure this out and google isn't helping.
>>
>>66238393
I haven't done a build in weeks desu.
>>
>>66238393
It's always been plain to see though.
It's been obvious as fuck since early threads.
>>
>>66238262
Ah, that's probably it. I thought I saw her move slightly and assumed it was something else.
>>
Friendly reminder that JumpChain was never meant for writing, and any attempts at forcing that are made by shitposters and redditors.
>>
>>66238460
This but unironically.
>>
File: 1555399351773.jpg (92 KB, 658x902)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
What did you choose as you Purview skill in Danmachi? Are there any other similar perks?
>>
What are your first 15 jumps? What is your jumper like at that point in their chain?
>>
>>66238489
Fuck makes you think I was being ironic, shit-for-brains?
>>
>>66238493
>>66238492
Nobody cares.
Post wives.
>>
File: 1533834070656.gif (625 KB, 700x300)
625 KB
625 KB GIF
>>66238507
Based.
>>
>>66238497
Not the other guy, but your response suggests it was bait. Do you have anything to say about that?
>>
>>66238507
Women are faggots and """men""" who like women are also faggots.
>>
File: 1553016997655.jpg (168 KB, 800x1135)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>66238577
He gets it.
>>
>>66238148
That seems like a fun ability. Whats best for turning people into marble?
>>
>>66238598
Men that look like women are double faggots. Men that like men that look like women are triple faggots.

Begone cockgobbler
>>
>>66238635
Sounds like you want a dominant man in your life, anon
>>
>>66238493
First is Ranma, fifteenth is Avatar: TLA.
At that point my Jumper is a pretty powerful Angel with druidic powers, biomanipulation and a fuckload of beauty perks. She's starting to be a celebrity/revered figure in every world she jumps, and she's also a manipulative bitch. And a massive pervert of course.
>>
File: Shadowspawn gf.png (547 KB, 1115x1600)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>66233587
>"You Finally ... Found Me"
>Like Two Tentacles In An Alien Egg + Beyond Humanity + Pure Hearted Maiden
You're God damn right I did. Going to Hostile Waters and teaching the Species how to love is just a bonus.
>>
File: 1gm4tn.jpg (151 KB, 680x496)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Is becoming king of France and marrying Marie Antoinette worth it in Fate GO? Also jumps where we can kick the shit out of french revolutionaries?
>>
>>66238853
Vive la Révolution! Monarchy is for cucks
>>
>>66238873
t.homosexual
>>
>become a Summoned Hero in Rising of the Shield Hero
>become the Pitchfork Hero
>everyone laughs at how ridiculous it sounds
>stop laughing as they meet 10" tall Literally Satan complete with red skin and horns
>>
>>66238889
Actually French aristocrats (male) wore high heels and gay wigs. Revolutionaries were manly chads and fucked all the time.
>>
>>66238600
That's inferior to turning people into clay, reshaping them, then turning them back.
>>
>>66238909
>Not being the Gun Hero
SAD
>>
What weapon did you use in Rising of the Shield Hero?
>>
Did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3'03" tall and 63.9 pounds. This means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white.
Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
>>
File: 1550780177971.jpg (167 KB, 800x1280)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>66238598
Astolfo doesn't count. It might be gay to fuck a dude but you're a faggot if you wouldn't fuck Astolfo.
>>
>>66238909
You want the Trident Hero, not the Pitchfork Hero. The devil wielding a trident came from the demonisation of Poseidon and his trident, the same way another common depiction of the devil having the lower half of a goat came from the demonisation of satyrs.
>>
>>66238950
>>
>>66238969
>Foot fag is an actual fag

It checks out
>>
>>66238950
Tattoo, Armor, or Collar.

Armor for neat armor, Tattoo because neat shapeshifting tattoos and built in excuse to go around nude, and Collar because I have one I really really like and making it a divine artifact that can't be stolen is a good thing
>>
>>66238977
Pick a gold one from Gate of Babylon/Dicks
>>
>>66238951
Ditto can turn into humans. They're the best for dickings.
>>
>>66238926
Not when you have no interest in waifuing that army you just turned into statues heralding the glory that is Jumper
>>
>>66238995
You're the fag, reddit spacer.
>>
>>66238950
I just went as the sword. Indestructible swords combine well with One Finger Death Punch
>>
>>66238951
>Acid Armor
>Acid
I'm gonna have to give it a hard pass bro.
>>
>>66239020
What does one finger death punch do?
>>
>>66238950
Man with Gun is the most powerful build in jumpchain
>>
>>66238493
In order: Pokemon Anime, Generic Children's Television, Undertale, NiGHTS: Into Dreams, Disney Princess, Robin Hood, Moana, Aladdin, Frozen, Lilo And Stich, Peter Pan, Nightmare Before Christmas, WALL-E, Zootopia, and Disney Villains Victorious.

During this time period, my Jumper was a high flying hero who combined a talent for comforting others and helping them through their traumas and dark times with a gift for foiling villainous schemes and infuriating the villains behind them. I saved Disney Villains Victorious for last in this little arc so I could use all that time to gain everything I need to turn the tide against the various villains, restoring light to the world before finally taking the fight to Chernabog himself. It seemed fitting: during NiGHTS, I helped to save the world from Wizeman and end his Nightmare. Now? I was saving this world from the nightmare Chernabog created, and avenging my fallen friends.
>>
>>66238950
Tetsubo hero. Confused the diddly out of the japs who got summoned over since a nine tailed kitsune was wielding an oni weapon.
>>
>>66239013

I don't think you know what reddit spacing is. But coming from an actual fag like you that's not surprising. Reddit spacing would be me putting a space after every line.
>>
>>66238977
>Can be the player character in Saints Row by taking the Boss origin and picking the Saints as your gang
Why would you take any other option?
>>
>>66238996
>Collar
>Tattoo
You have my interest, anon.

a) Where did you get the collar?
b) Did you import other tattoos into RotSH or get new ones there? Where'd you get them from?
>>
>>66239032
One Finger Death Punch the perk gives you a timestop when you get hit, letting you counterattack instantly.

One Finger Death Punch the martial art lets you instantly take down weaker foes, and effortlessly rout armies. It also makes you crazy good with a lightsaber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igdorENITGw
>>
>>66239057
So you're also retarded then? Okay.
>>
>>66239067
The Collar is one I have IRL, it's a cheap ass dog collar that belonged to my favourite dog, that I keep as a momento. I used to actually wear it, but it's old enough that the plastic in the clasp started breaking from age.

The tattoo started off as the neat one from Mark of the Ninja combined with Eclipse Phase nanotats.
>>
>>66239094

Says the triggered and actual fag, I bet you also call paragraphs reddit spacing too.
>>
>>66239123
Hey man, I'm just calling you out on the obvious. Look at your posts and then look at literally every other post in this entire thread. You see any differences?
>>
>>66239145

Yes in fact, If you were truly paying attention as you said then you would have noticed the actual reddit spacing above and below your last post. Anons like you jump on a band wagon and don't even understand what it is.

>>Number

This is not reddit spacing.

>Number
This

is

reddit

spacing
>>
>>66239184
Alright then, so it seems we're into new territory here. What shall we name this then? Retard spacing?
>>
>>66239184
This isn't reddit spacing.

This is. But it's a madeup thing used only to shitpost anyway.
>>
>>66236937
Damn you Valeria, due to Land of Shadows having Hounds of Culann as a free item for Warriors my companions and I now have to keep track of 24 dogs, 8 of which are war corgis. Do you know how difficult it is to walk 24 Pony Sized dogs that can shred car metal down a street in an urban area while making sure no passing pets die!
>>
Sometimes I forget I'm on /v/
>>
>>66238951
May I kindly present a rebuttal?
Fuzzy
Arcanine
Pussy
>>
>>66239226
I'd actually argue that "reddit spacing" has just become a catch-all phrase for any posting that doesn't conform to normal 4chan standards. In other words it's evolved into a generic term used to refer to any weird or abnormal text formatting that implies the poster isn't quite familiar with how to post on 4chan.
>>
>>66239219

We can name it after you, the gay footfag

>>66239226
They say it was used by redditors because of reddit, but it's origin more likely starts with phone posters because of the small screen making their posts seem more jammed up and making them unnecessarily space them out more
>>
>>66239266
I'm not the one doing it though. That's all you.
>>
Im confused about something in harry potter. Are you only not allowed to cast magic while not at school or can you not use enchanted items either? Cause I could have sworn they could use brooms and all when on summer break. But then harry got in trouble for a house elf being in his home.
>>
>>66239239
Metal Gear Solid has a perk called BEES!! which lets you import pets to turn it/them into a pack of obedient animals. With the psychic perk from the same jump, you'll be able to command them telepathically and share their senses.

... Although with how powerful those dogs apparently are, you probably wouldn't be able to import them. There's a size and physical capability limit
>>
>>66239279
>I'm not the one doing it though. That's all you.

But you are the one who got triggered about being called an actual gay footfag though, so it will be named after you
>>
>>66239284
Dobby cast magic while in Harry's house. Harry got in trouble for Dobby's Hover Charm.
>>
>>66239284
You get up shit creek for exposing muggles to magic in general. Kids have the strictest rules against using magic outside of school and can catch flak for pretty much anything that might somehow alert muggles to magic, including someone else's house elf casting spells inside the house of a muggle family. On the other hand, they can pretty much do whatever if they're doing it somewhere warded against muggles.
>>
>>66239313
I'm really not though, I'm just responding to you normally. If anything you're the one who's getting really angry for some reason.
>>
>>66239289
It's not that they arent a loyal or obedient pack but even loyal dogs chase cars and bark at other dogs
>>
>>66239335

Sure you are footfag.
>>
So how do I become the GEoM? More in the powers department than the massive fuckup one.
>>
>>66239381
Generic CYOA jump
>>
>>66239381
.. You want to become part of a freeware computer operating system?
>>
>>66239342
Reminder that the particular dogs of culann are like 5 ft tall on all fours
>>
>>66239393
What?

>>66239409
God Emperor of Mankind, but to be honest becoming a Man of Iron would also be fun. Maybe do both.
>>
>>66238951
When did the Ancient Sinnoh People pick up internet?
>>
>>66239375
You can imagine whatever you want. But I'm still totally free to make fun of you for your weird spacing. At this point I'm mostly just doing this because I'm bored and it amuses me to watch you respond explosively to literally everything I say.
>>
>>66239475

Whatever you think footfag
>>
>>66238950
Since when do we have a jump for that?
>>
>>66239331
That’s fanon. As far as we know, the Trace affects all students, no matter if they’re muggleborn or pure blood.
>>
>>66239490
We dont
>>
File: 1557934494544.jpg (1.12 MB, 1180x1676)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Can anyone remind me what jumps let you buy a school?
>>
>>66239490
People arbitrarily decided it was invalid because someone made it on reddit.
>>
>>66239485
Alright, this is getting boring. Can you come up with something else? What if I told you the entire reason I responded to your original post by calling you a fag and called you out for your spacing was because, given your high-strung disposition, it was pretty obvious you'd reply and resort to ad hominem. But I thought you'd be a little more creative than this. Can't you come up with something more interesting? If not then I'll go do something else.
>>
>>66239532

>Seething gay footfag
This keeps getting better
>>
>>66239331
>>66239324
Wait so can you use a broom or other magical item as long as you arent casting the spell?
>>
>>66239507
I think Danganronpa has one.
>>
File: 1531772379764.jpg (24 KB, 599x357)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>66239570
Well, alright. I guess I'll stop if you're not going to play the game.
>>
>>66239606

>Running away in anger after making a fool of himself
Classic
>>
>>66239020
Speaking of OFDP, anyone want to post builds? I can't see how you'd be able to survive the Grandmaster's Journey without outside powers.
are the games any good/fun?
>>
>>66239438
Ohh... Psychonauts for the psychic learning perk, world of darkness mortals as a psychic for the immense variety of learnable psychic powers, mother cognitive dissonance for the sheer psychic power, and FEAR for the synchronicity event and spirit perkline
>>
>>66239507
>that anna

God has fucking abandoned us
>>
>>66239381
For one, the big E is an incredibly poweful psyker, probably THE strongest psyker in the whole setting, including everything from farseers to daemons. Quite likely the only ones better are the Chaos Gods, and he also defeated a Ctan shard using medieval weaponry.

Just taking Alpha-level psyker in one of the jumps isnt going to gut it. Emps is the equivalent of atleast 10 alpha psykers. Indeed, you would probably not even be a match for Magnus with just one alpha-level psyker.

He also had pretty great technopathy.
>Machine, heal thyself.
Is a line you want to remember if you want to make the Mechanicum shit toasters.

Beyond this, to say that he has a genius-level intelligence is understating it, although he fucks up at several points, he did plan the rise of humanity from the middle ages to the 41st millenium (implying you also need to become the equivalent of a Perpetual), and pretty great combat skills.

I guess thats it though. Maybe through in some divination for good measure.
>>
>>66239666
>Just taking Alpha-level psyker in one of the jumps isnt going to gut it. Emps is the equivalent of atleast 10 alpha psykers. Indeed, you would probably not even be a match for Magnus with just one alpha-level psyker.

Well satan if you take it in tyranids then eat everything you will be bigger than emps.
>>
>>66239507
>Edelgard
Already my top pick.
>>
>>66239666
>Just taking Alpha-level psyker in one of the jumps isnt going to gut it
That anon could try using some of the psychic boosters we have, like the ones from Alpha Centauri and F.E.A.R. Could also grab some limit breaker and train up to Emps' level.
>>
Chain 216: X-Men Cinematic
https://pastebin.com/AAR2W3hT

Identity: Drop-In
Drawbacks: [+600] Dudepeel No More, Mysterious Past, Mutant Registration, Making Waves
Scenario: [+200] Natural Selection

[Free] Do I Owe You Money?
[200/1600] Don't You Know Who I Am?
[500/1600] The Brotherhood
[500/2000] Power Stipend (+400)
[1100/2000] Technopathy (Alpha)
[1900/2000] Power Amplification (Omega)
[2000/2000] Put Together A Team: Demona and the Conspiracy
[Scenario Reward] Power boost: Technopathy (Omega)

You know, there are an awful lot of circumstances where I'd be in favor of taking extensive measures to deal with unusual threats, but quite frankly... most of what gets dealt with in this particular universe isn't so bad that full-blown "force all the mutants to register!" makes much sense to me. Sure, I understand that people who don't have unusual abilities would have varying degrees of paranoia over those with abilities... but we're talking one out of every two hundred people on the planet could potentially be a mutant. I'm sure most keep it hidden, but whatever it is with this world, they're starting to come out of the woodwork. Or perhaps they always were a thing and now they weren't bothering to hide as much.

Naturally, showing up at Xavier's mansion in Westchester out of nowhere results in me being viewed with suspicion at best when I walk up to the door. I'd apparently shown up on the heels of another two individuals who'd come here for refuge. After making the point that I was a mutant as well, I introduced myself as having been dropped in from an alternate universe, and asked what the local landscape looked like.

It turns out that Mystique not killing Bolivar Trask was a mistake.
>>
>>66239785
I'd landed in the Days of Future Past timeline, where Mystique did not in fact kill him. When Nixon was impeached, Trask was released, and rebuilt his political acumen and his company. From there... well, more vocal anti-mutant propaganda plus viable anti-mutant machines equals mandatory registration. Sentinels were a fact of life. Magneto had gone underground, with no one having seen him for decades since, though he was number one with a bullet on the FBI's most wanted list. The Xavier Institute flew under the radar through a combination of a handful of well-placed sympathetic people, bribes, and the occasional mind-whammy.

And so I shrugged and said, "Well, I suppose that means I'm going to have to change the world." I left them a business card with Xavier, told him to call if any backup was ever desired or if he needed a substitute teacher, and went to register just as any dutiful citizen should - it seemed the registration was governed by the United Nations and backed by international treaties, and every city worldwide with a population over a quarter million had at least one registration office. Seems that when every nation has Sentinels breathing down their necks, it tends to reduce warfare and keep nations from having super soldiers.

When asked what my mutation permitted me to do, putting 'everything' on the form did not amuse them. I spent the next two hours demonstrating that I had a large range of abilities, at which point the geniuses decided they would arrest me for displaying mutant abilities. This, of course, went as well as one might imagine - I politely informed them that I would not be participating in their desire to earn a Darwin Award today, ignored their rather futile attempts to detain me, ignored the bullets they shot at me, and when they sent in the Sentinels I turned them into action figures.
>>
>>66239659
Got a problem with Anna anon?
>>
>>66239805
From there... I decided to track down Magneto. It was not as easy as one might hope, but as it turned out, he and Mystique were planning on the turning a number of politicians into mutants. Familiar. I pointed out that this would not help their cause, and direct confrontation would be forced as a result, but I helped him with his machine, refined it with what I'd learned while studying the Eye of Ages. I subsequently exposed Magneto and Mystique to the Gem of Cyttorak, gave Magneto a further notable power boost as well thanks to my own mutation, and after his machine had been modified... we began deploying it.

With Magneto's power boosted to what I would call truly obscene levels, covering a city with the effect of his weapon was not particularly draining as it might have been. The results... once a week, a major city was blanketed by a glowing sphere of light. Some of the cities were in the United States, but it wasn't just there. Tokyo. Delhi. Jakarta. Manila. Shanghai. Millions and millions of people turned into mutants overnight, with paranoid minds trying to get them all to register.

Some nations descended into chaos.

Some nations put walls around the affected cities and tried to write them off as a loss.

Some nations tried to ruthlessly purge everyone affected.

Many did everything they could within their power to stop this. The X-Men... well, they could hardly step in, could they? That was illegal, after all.

The simple fact of the matter is, after a year of this, the global mutant population had grown nearly fifty-fold, and the inevitable happened when a madman set the Sentinels on automatic to wipe out mutants entirely. Escalation. But this was short-lived - with so many mutants, there were those who could see visions of the future, there were those with telepathic gifts that could coordinate many others... there were mutants from all walks of life, and they acted in concert.
>>
>>66239826
After the Madrid massacre, the mutants of the world fought back, and both Xavier and Magneto worked together to hold them together and keep them from indulging in excesses. The factories that produced Sentinels were attacked. Some attacks were successful, many were not, but the simple fact of the matter was that Sentinels were being destroyed in the field as well, and the factories couldn't produce more if they were deprived of the raw resources to make them. Eventually, even those that couldn't be stopped by other means were shut down.

After a long talk with Xavier and Magneto when the threat was finished and registration was openly mocked as a joke by politicians, I discussed further with them and it was arranged for the machines to be duplicated and for the efforts to keep going to bring mankind to a new age. When everyone is super, and all of that, and there were volunteers who were powerful enough to run the device, so seeing them fire in several different cities became a daily event.

At that point, I had gone public and was basically bringing the alien technologies used by En Sabah Nur to the world, so I had any number of people looking at me skeptically, even accusing me of being an alien. The connection was drawn between my appearance and everything happening, so certain governments were convinced that I was involved and wanted to seize what I had for themselves, or simply tear me apart and study me. Maybe I shouldn't have registered.

Dodging that and exposing them openly made for entertainment, I had to admit. It kept things interesting. And the status quo shifted away from the politicians who had persecuted mutants, even if they were now mutants themselves - being a baseline human became the novelty, rather than being a mutant, but by the time I left I made sure that everyone was a mutant of some sort.

I just wish I could see what mutants would look like after several generations of intermingling.
>>
>>66239626
The games are actually rather good, in a mindless fun kinda way.

As for surviving it, I suggest going to Generic Stick Fighters first, and practicing dodges and shit like crazy. You keep your trained skills in gauntlets, even when you lose your perks, items, and cp bought skills, and Generic Stick Fighter's is a martial arts jump you can't actually die in and can fight endlessly in.

As for my build, it's all the perks, a whip as my Faithful Bane, and the drawbacks Fluent in Bruce, Retro Filter, Blood Opera, Sword Breaking Blow, Ground Shattering Strikes, The Unerring Fist, No Mercy, Burly Brawl, Flesh is Strong, House of Flying Steel, and Rules of Nature.

Amusingly enough, Flesh is Strong and House of Flying Steel means you'll never want for a weapon, since your enemies will always have some to take. Although I prefer to use the instantly incapacitate bit of the One Finger Death Punch instead of the instant killing bit, which means a massive supply of weapons isn't actually that useful
>>
>>66239808
No, my wife just looks like shit in that shit game
>>
>>66239872
I think my wife's art looks pretty cute.
>>
>>66239776
Yeah that could probably work. I'm doing something similar in my 40k chain (Basically a whole chain aimed at fixing the 40k universe and then sparking there). Zoanthrope/Soul devourer in Tyranid jump for raw psyker potency, Gamer to make Psyker power a specific levellable attribute, then (i cant rememberthe jump name, Jobless?) for the 20/20 levelling and the harem jump for extra level boost. Konosuba for additional magical/psyker potency, a couple of duplication items and perks to give all the armies some massively boosted weapons and a couple of thousand Titans.. the Grail to resurrect heroes of old from Legionnaire battlefields, and heal the Emperor.. Warp is being "fixed" through Cadian pylons built everywhere, and all my space marines are Nulled.

I havent figured out yet how to avoid causing a second civil war yet though, considering all these people are going to be loyal to me thanks to a few loyalty perks..
>>
>>66240003
Forgotten realms for the psion class? It's rather bullshit to begin with, and then you start getting into epic psychic powers, and psychic boosters from other jumps
>>
>>66240029
lots of fun prestige classes to play with as well.
>>
>>66240053
A bullshit powerful thrallherd could explain 40k's fanaticism
>>
File: 1554931828578.png (2.9 MB, 1072x1500)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
If an Authority of Magic would be pretty much useless, what would be a good Authority for a jumper specialized in magic of all types? What Authorities would enhance significantly his capabilities while being thematically appropriate?
>>
If you were making a set of gear specifically to hunt down witches and wizards what would you include in it?
>>
Okay so what the fuck is Masters of Red? What's it based off of? Can't for the life of me figure out what its source material is.
>>
>>66240092
Get authorities for different kinds like evocation, conjuration, illusion, divination etc.
>>
>>66240092
Destruction, Preservation, Creation
>>
>>66240110
It's a setting from a parallel universe. The one where Trump is the USA president, from what I hear.
>>
>>66240110
Nobody has been able to find anything about the setting, most people think it was OC at this point.
>>
>>66240110
>what the fuck is Masters of Red
Jesus Christ anon, are you a zoomer or do you live under a rock?
>>
>>66240003
>I havent figured out yet how to avoid causing a second civil war yet though
Hmm...well, you could use 'everyone knows you're telling the truth' perks to make sure everyone who is skeptical of you knows you're really on their side. Charisma perks to convince your rivals and enemies would also be good, as would perk that make people like you more the more good deeds/awesome feats you do. I'm almost positive we have a perk whose exact description is 'a xenophobic town you just wandered into and saved with this would all hail you as a hero and happily name you mayor'. That would be great.

I just can't remember the name.

>>66240107
Anti-magic stuff is needed, without a doubt. Some kind of armor or shield, you need something to even those odds. Also something for blocking mind control, that's important too. If you could get something to prevent the wizard/witch from just teleporting out when things get bad, that would be helpful as well. Consider also getting a weapon that prevents any wound you make from healing so they can't mend themselves, and something for smoking out familiars they might have.
>>
>>66240110
We accidentally merged with an alternate timeline at one point, and someone from that /jc/ made a jump for a setting that only exists in that universe.
>>
>>66240107
Im actually working on something for harry potter since Im in that jump right now. Im using a cloak that lets me fly(wings of flight from dnd), a blindfold of sight that makes it so you cand be blinded and dont need your eyes to see, a ring that can let me reflect magic, a bunch of hp potions on a bandoleer, a wand holster, and a sword that when you pull it out of the scabbard works as an anti magic field within 60 ft of itself at all times until you put it back in the scabbard. Im thinking of armor but for some reason the look of a masked cloaked man with a sword is more appealing without heavy armor. More assassiny looking.
>>
>>66240065
Oh indeed. Thrallherd is ridiculous, even without the crazy epic progressions that take it to 20. The less optimal prc's can be rather fun from a jumper's perspective as well. The Elocator(travel based psionic class) looks especially fun, even if it is horribly inefficient from a player's perspective.
>>
>>66240156
>>66240185
These are both good. I hadnt even thought of anti mind control.
>>
>>66240200
Thrallherd doesn't have epic progressions. Unless you decide to treat it like Leadership
>>
>>66240141
>>66240144
>>66240171

Ah, I'm not sure that if that gives me alot to work with, or nothing and I'll just have to come up with something.
>>
>>66240242
Don't worry the portal to the Masters of Red universe will open in 45 threads
>>
>>66240215
Grab the Sword of Sparkles from Duel Terminal 1 while you're at it, too. It makes it so that any damage you do to a individual or group is inflicted twice. So let's say you cut some guy's arm off: his other arm pops off too. Let's say you kill one witch: another dies too. And so on and so forth.
>>
>>66240215
Anti mind control is a must. Honestly that and antimagic will take you a long way. You also are going to invest in some good old fashioned guns and explosives. Fire usually works on witches, so well in fact that it is a tradition to set the heathens alight in most civilized worlds.
>>
>>66240277
Well that is op.
>>
>>66240277
>kill one god
>another dies too

This is potentially extremely useful and extremely disastrous.
>>
>>66240299
There are a lot of jumps that don't get mentioned often with surprisingly useful stuff.

>>66240304
It's only if it's the same group, so if you kill an enemy god it won't kill an ally or neutral god too. If that enemy god has another enemy god on their side, that other enemy god is dead.
>>
>>66240107
Kanesada Kuji from Kara no Kyoukai (it can even destroy Bounded fields and other permanent area of effect spells just by touching them) imported as a Daemon Weapon from Warriors of Chaos with the Mind Eater enhancement, imported as the Sword of Rigg in Amazons.
Also the Amulet of the Great Toad from Amazons, and maybe a Collar of Khorne from Warriors of Chaos.
Also a Noble Phantasm with a similar effect to Kiritsugu's Origin Bullets.
The Anklets of Solundrum from Overlord are also a good idea. As a World Item, they protect from instant death, scrying, status effects and mind control, all things to take into account when in a witch hunt. They also allow a few perfect dodges per day and allow you to chase any fleeing wizard and always stop them from disengaging, so they are a good option all-around.
>>
What did you do in asoiaf?
>>
>>66240369
duuude i dont even know anymore

fucked danny i guess she is at least hot at this point
>>
>>66240369
Waifus, also killed lots of undead. Also derailed the plot by making sure certain people died, others survived, and further stayed intelligent to the end.
>>
>>66233587
how the hell does it do that?
>>
File: Northlanders.jpg (703 KB, 1068x1408)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>66240369
Killing, fucking and pillaging.
>>
>>66240092
Stop trying to metagame and you'll find better solutions.
>>
>>66240369
I made tyrion regular sized. And then made all the water in king's landing red to fuck with people.
>>
File: SU2ukER.jpg (454 KB, 1024x1536)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>66240369
Sought out battle and adventure to gain fame and treasure. Eventually built the scariest mercenary company in Westeros.
>>
>>66240218
pretty sure the epic progressions I've seen for it were third party(and homebrew, I've seen multiple). That's why I say even without counting those. Though thrallherd score and what not can be treated like leadership as far as epic goes. You only have to go to third party and homebrew for an epic class progression for thrallherd.
>>
Does Warhammer Bretonnia have any waifus?
>>
Question Jumpers you must have made some pretty amazing things in your journey. What has impressed people from other settings the most? Has anyone tried to reverse engineer your tech? How did it go for them?
>>
>>66240507
An OC Damsel or tomboy Knight could be a pretty good time. Otherwise, not many, certainly none of the top of my head.
>>
File: untitled5.png (1.16 MB, 1170x789)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
What is a good setting for a teacher jumper to raise a bunch of peasants or whatever into heroes to lead into building their own kingdom?
>>
>>66240156
Yeah that is a good idea..

Per usual jumper protocol I've stacked a whole bunch of attractivness perks, I guess some good charisma perks would be beneficial too, to supplement those.

What are some good charisma perks for that? If anyone knows the name of the jump this anon is describing, that would be great, welcome for other suggestions though (though kindly asking for xianxia and exalted to be excluded)
>>
>>66240092
View magic as a means to your godly ends rather than the core concept. Select Authorities that compliment the kind of practioner that you are rather than magic itself; or otherwise have the magic be a tool for the kind of god that you are, or a means through which their authorities can be expressed. You'd probably benefit from looking up IRL gods of magic.

Wisdom/Knowledge, crafting, arts, War, Protection, justice, commerce, language, communication, trickery, and healing are the Classics.
>>
>>66240507
The peasant woman who became a Duke and the head mage woman perhaps.
>>
>>66240369
I never really care about how many scenarios I can take at once so I combined Usurped, First Among Nine and R'hllorgious Fanaticism. conquered Essos and Westeros, became the prince that was promised, learned some nifty magic, bred a fuckton of dragons and killed the night king.
>>
>>66240532

Overlord (Games), any Duel Monster's jump other than The Heroes, Final Fantasy 1, GUrps dungeon fantasy, monster hunter, most Zelda settings though Breath of the Wild and Windwaker in particular, Kubo and the Two Strings, the Pricness Bride, ect
>>
>>66240476
>Made Tyrion regular sized
Did you remembered to also give him regular proportions or did you make him into something like this?
>>
>>66240881
That shit will never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>66240369
Restored the Red Waste for my maze city from Nier, then released a tailored plague to wipe out all the Dothraki horses. Probably missed a few nearer to the free cities, but I wasn't too bothered. Helped Daenerys realise that she doesn't really care about the Seven Kingdoms and offered her citizenship for her people. It was a comfy ten years
>>
>>66241042
>released a tailored plague to wipe out all the Dothraki horses
That is a pretty good way of dealing with the dothraki.
>>
>>66241092
Seems a bit cruel to me. Those poor horses didn't ask to be ridden by a bunch of shitty Mongol imitators. Just give the Dothraki all rickets so they can't ride anymore, leave the horses alone.
>>
>>66241042
>>66241092
Although killing all the dothraki horses probably would result in the deaths of most of the dothraki as they'd hardly be able to feed themselves.
>>
File: 2.png (468 KB, 694x754)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
What beasts and monsters are associated with time? I'm trying to decide on fitting Divine Beasts and minions for a God of Time
>>
>>66241204
Flying tortoises for the divine beasts, flying tortoises for the minions.
>>
>>66241204
Probably a pheonix, they live and die in an endless reincarnation cycle.
>>
>>66236070
Easily. Some of the more perverted Tzmisce love doing that on a whim, like Sasha.
>>
>>66241198
Vaes Dothrak is a major trade center, believe it or not, people travel to and from there on something analogous to roads. They can walk to other cities on these, I'm sure the women and children, at least, will be let in. As for the warriors, fuck 'em, they're all pretty awful by my standards
>>
>>66240881
Former, didn't have the ability to make him into !MassivePeterDinklage, at the time
>>
>>66241498
>I'm sure the women and children, at least, will be let in.
Probably enslaved en masse.
>>
>>66241536
They were either benefactors of slavery or slaves already. Either we see justice or no change at all
>>
>>66240331
how does it choose among gods to kill? say there are several enemy gods in a place where distance doesnt really have any meaning
>>
>>66241536
>>66241629 (me)
*beneficiaries
>>
>>66240369
I became the Kahls of Kahls, the Stallion Who Mounts the World. I used Mongolian tactics of horseback archery, demanding tribute from all cities reached, be they boats to cross the sea or unsullied warriors.
>>
>>66238925
That's because high heels evolved from cavalry shoes. They were originally a men's shoe, then a woman's as women's equestrianism became an accepted hobby for well-to-do women, then it simply dropped out of fashion for men as horses became obsolete.
>>
>>66241639
It's just random. If there are several enemy gods, and you kill one, another will randomly drop dead. Since it's the same injury twice, it'll probably be a god of equal strength, but which god of equal strength it will be is random.

Note that the sword doesn't work on just people, but items too. One of the examples given is 'if you shatter your enemy's spear, his emergency sword will break too'.
>>
File: nojob-1.jpg (153 KB, 600x856)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
So in the Jobless In Another World jump that isn't Mushoku Tensei you choose an origin and a race, can you still choose a race other than hume if you choose the Japanese origin?

I suppose it's possible that you'd shout "and I want to be a catgirl!" at a goddess just before she reincarnates you but it still seems strange as the Japanese arrive in the other world as adults.
>>
>>66241703
As it adds no mechanical advantage and is pure narrative, I don't see why not. Still, as with all things, the key is to not be a cunt about houserulings.
>>
>>66241758
That's playing Jumpchain on Nightmare Mode.
>>
>>66239507
Why are they all so ugly?
>>
Jump when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vbn6rZwgrA
>>
>>66241799
Beause it's not an FE game if it doesn't have a major flaw somewhere.
>>
>>66241204
Cocks.
>>
>>66241703
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/62954291/#62955817
>>
>>66241845
Oh neat. Thanks mon.
>>
>>66241204
Turtles. They represent the slow but inevitable march of time.
>>
File: DuU1tEp.jpg (1.75 MB, 2208x4968)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
Post overlord builds pls.
>>
File: 01-dormammu.w710.h473.jpg (232 KB, 710x472)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>66242241
Overlord
Carne village
Male 36 yo
Heteromorphic
Player
Uknown race 900 Fire Elemental
Magic Caster
Tolerance for Evil free
Personal Inventory free
Themed Aesthetics free
Innate Talent Use any magic item 800
Innate Talent Alchemist free
Innate Talent Favored by Fortune 700
42nd Supreme Being -100
Level 100 free
Class Skills Magic warrior -200
Class Skills Arcane Caster free
Specific specialization warder -400
Dark wisdom -600
Abyss of Magic -900

Items [200]
Wand of True Ressurrection Free
Turbo Healing Potion free
Ring of Sustenance free
Summoned Mount free Pheonix
Alchemist Lab free
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown free
Caloric Divine Tier Equipment -1000

Companions
Homonculous Maid free
Custom NPC 1000
Female Demon
Warrior
Legendary tier equipment

Drawbacks
Plane Faced -900
Rampaging Hordes -700
Rival Player -400
Bandit Woes -300
Foreigner -200
Embroiled in Politics 0

Overlord Divine+ Gear Set
Head: Mask of Flame (Enchances fire based attacks, has full facial expression)

Body: Agnis Breastplate (Absorbs Fire magic attacks as HP)

Two Jewelry: Earrings of Embers (Lower Casting costs)

Ten Rings: 3 Enhance magic capacity, 2 enhance physical defense, 1 grants Immunity to water, 1 grants enhanced mana regen, 1 grants immunity to ice, 1 is ring Enhances HP regen, 1 Absorbs Fire attacks as Mana

Waist: Agnis Waistwrap (Creates an AoE Flame aura that damages enemies around me)

Legs: Pele's Foot Covers (Grants Permanent Haste)

Hands: Peles Touch (Grants Flame elemental damage to all physical attacks)

Back: Pheonix Cloak (Grants Extremely high Damage Regen)

Weapons:Staff of Pyroclasmic Might (Greatly enhances magic spells and reduces the required mana, spells cast through this staff are granted the "Flame" Element)

I just really like the idea of being a magical wizard fireman. I took warder to be able to cast big dome sheilds and all and possibly mix that with all my flame abilities to turn what is normally a defensive spell into a dome of flaming death.
>>
>>66242421
Not enough fire. Please add more.
>>
>>66242241
>Jump 295 - Overlord
Starting Location: The Bloody Emperor’s Domain, The Baharuth Empire (+50)
Origin: Player
Race: Progenitor Vampire (400)
Class: Magic Caster

Perks: (2 Innate Talent Discounts)
-Personal Inventory Level 1 (Free)
-Themed Aesthetics Upgrade (Free)
-Innate Talent - Golden Mind (Free) (-1 Discount)
-Innate Talent - Favored by Fortune (Free) (-1 Discount)
-Class Skill - Spiritualist (Free)
-Class Skill - Sorcerous Swordsman
-The Realm of Heroes
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Necromancy
-Dark Wisdom

Treasures: (+200 Item-Only CP; +1 Item Discount)
-Pay-2-Win Minor Items - Magic Charger, Icon of Journeys (Free)
-Pay-2-Win Major Item - Wand of True Resurrection (Free)
-The Orb of Death (Free)
-Summoned Mount - Dracolich (import Night Fury) (Free)
-50 CP - 100 GP Conversion
-The Guild Base
-Adventurer’s Guild
-The Caloric Stone (-200, -1)

Drawbacks:
-Foreigner (-100)
-Bandit Woes (-100)
-Racial Discrimination (-200)
-Rampaging Hordes (-200)
-Rival Player (-300)
-Rival Guild (-600)
-The Enemies of The World (-600)
>>
Would the Rival Guild from Overlord survive an Aurora Pilliar?
>>
File: Elf in a suit.png (560 KB, 880x1245)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>66242241
>#1 Overlord (The series)
>Drawbacks
mbroiled in Politics, Racial Discrimination, Foreigner, Bandit Woes, Powerless, Wrath of Nazarick [2400]
>Age
>Starting Location
The fields of Death, Katze Plains, Throne Room of my Guild Base
>Origin
Player, Human Races: Elf, Magic Caster
>Perks
Tolerance for Evil [Free]
Personal Inventory [Free]
Themed Aesthetics+ [Free]
Shared Language [Free]
Innate Talents: Golden Mind [Free]
Innate Talents: Favored by Fortune [Free]
Class Skills, Magic Caster: Arcane Caster [Free]
Level One Hundred [1800]
Custom NPC [1650]
Homunculus Maid++ (upgraded to Level One Hundred) [1500]
Custom NPC [1350]
Custom NPC [1200]
Custom NPC [1050]
Summoned Mount [Free]
Pay To Win Items: Weapon Icon, Magic Icon [Free]
Pay To Win Items: Ring of Sustenance, Spectacles of Translation [Free]
Golden Coin Pouch [Free]
Medium Tier Equipment [Free]
Ring of my Guild Base (based on the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown)[Free]
The Guild Base [450, -200 CP from item stipend]

CP to GP [0]
>>66242604
You can't take that many drawback for CP.
>Turning cute cat-dragon into a lich
You monster.
>>
>>66242241
>>66242604
Guild Base Customization: (2,100 Guild Points)
-Name: The Maelstrom of the Lost
-Type: Dungeon
-Basic Options (aka Freebies):
--The Guild Item (Free/Mandatory) - The Heart of The Lost Empire
--The Throne Room (Free)
--The Entrance (Free)
--The Exchange Box (Free)
--The Treasury (Free)
--Basic Defenses (Free)
--Basic NPC Levels (Free) - 2,500 NPC Levels
--POP Spawns (Free)
-Advanced Options:
--Advanced Defenses (Free)
--Expanded Facility x1 (Free) - Harbor & Shipyard.
--Expanded Facility x1 (Free) - Gunsmithy
--Hidden (-50) - Obscured by a thick fog that confounds all attempts to navigate.
--Difficult to Approach (-50) - The area is bombarded with a permanent storm, with constant hurricane-force winds and lightning strikes. The reefs surrounding the entrance are also an ever-pervasive threat, with currents threatening to break a ship against the rocks and a variety of ever-hungry deep monsters lurking amidst the reefs.
--Expanded Facility x1 - Fishery & Slaughterhouse (-50)
--Expanded Facility x1 - Keghouse & Eatery (-50)
--Expanded Size x4 (-400) - 3,000 Square Kilometers
--Expanded NPC Levels x3 (-300) - 9,000 Extra NPC Levels + 2,500 Default = 11,500
-Elite Options:
--Higher-Level POP Spawns (-150)
--Legendary Treasury (-300)
--High End Equipment (-300)
--Beef Gate Boss (-150) - Lord Tachanka and The Crew of The Rainbow Courser.
--Beef Gate Boss (-150) - Shurgamach, The Wrath Upon The Lost Empire
--Beef Gate Boss (-150) - The Maelstrom Awoken
Dungeon NPC Guide: https://pastebin.com/1cUXW79c

yeah I know I'm doing Beef Gate Boss wrong.
Not caring too much at the end of the day, as there wasn't much else I wanted in the document.
>>
>>66240141
Don't drag your SJW shit here.
>>
>>66239284
The Harry Potter universe doesn't make sense because Jew Killer Rowling is a crummy writer. You get noticed by the Ministry for using your wand, accidental magic, having house elves cast magic in your vicinity but not for using brooms, floo powder or illegal flying cars.
>>
>>66242703

...?

Oh, right. The #NotMyPresident meme thing. That existed. Do people still use that?
>>
File: 1557916256484.jpg (717 KB, 1500x844)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>66242689
--Guild Base Supplement [2000 + 900 GP]:
Type: Dungeon
The Guild Item [Freebie]
The Throne Room [Freebie]
The Entrance [Freebie]
The Exchange Box [Freebie]
The Treasury [Freebie]
Basic Defenses [Freebie]
Basic NPC levels [Freebie]
Pop Spawns [Freebie]
Expanded Facilities [Freebie]: Prison facilities
Expanded Facilities [Freebie]: High-end restaurants facilities. Comes with multiple Cauldrons of the Daghdha and similar items.
Advanced Defenses [Freebie]
Guild Teleportation Jewelry+ [2800 GP]
Expanded Facilities [2750 GP]: Luxury living accommodations. All new NPCs get rooms of their own.
Maxed Out [2350 GP]
Beef Gate Boss [2200 GP]: A group of over-level seven dragons, six requiring six players to beat each, and one requiring thirty-six players to be beaten. Plus an endless spawning trap, like the one Nazarick has.
Traps Everywhere [2050 GP]
Expanded Size [1950 GP]
Expanded Size [1850 GP]
Expanded Size [1750 GP]
Guild-linked World Item [1350 GP]:“Rainbow Bridge”,
High-end Equipment [1050 GP]
Mercenary Library+ [950 GP]
Import [850 GP]
Higher level POP Spawns [700 GP]
Legendary Treasury [400 GP]
Expanded Size [300 GP]
Expanded NPC Levels [200 GP]
Expanded NPC Levels [100 GP]
Expanded NPC Levels [0 GP]

>>66242674
It certainly won't survive something on the scale of stars.
>>
>>66242803
Sounds like something rationalwiki would write.
>>
>>66242813
They have been having a mental breakdown everyday since.
>>
>>66242604
>>66242699
if you aren't going to follow the document rules, then FUCKING delete your posts
>>
>>66242844
Silly fuckers.
>>
>>66242823
>It certainly won't survive something on the scale of stars.
That's just hype, the biggest feat was atomizing a mountain.
>>
>>66242892
Isn't it a setting with universal and multiversal fuckers?
>>
>>66242913
What fucking Overlord have you been watching?
>>
>>66242913
Maybe? You see the thing is nothing too far above Izayoi is ever shown and he never shows more power than nuking a mountain.

A lot of shit is mentioned as being oh so powerful but while the aurora pillar is a top tier power that can blow away cities or even mountains a lot of the claimed power levels are never actually shown outside of flowery descriptions.
>>
>>66242946
The one about the INFINITE POWER OF BLACK TAR, without a doubt.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.