[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: D5-GHvsWsAAcTIj.jpg (136 KB, 700x906)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Wavespinner Edition

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and talk about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Previous thread: >>66039597

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
>Comments are enabled for a reason. Feel free to help out.

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Ideas from previous threads:
https://pastebin.com/u/Famygdala
https://pastebin.com/u/ASimpleLegionnaire
https://pastebin.com/u/Vapid_Vulture
https://pastebin.com/u/ilniaj
https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia

Monstergirl Quest:
>http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki
>>
>>66114128
It's only fun if it's my ideas.
>>
>>66114260
And those are?
>>
Ignore this duplicate thread.

Actual new thread already made earlier

>>66114050
>>66114050
>>66114050
>>
>>66115007
refer to >>66115030
>>
>>66115007
Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1556425555863.jpg (34 KB, 680x680)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>66115033
>>66115067
>I actually forgot to put the thread title

Ooops... Okay fine my bad. Sorry
>>
So, slimes, actually useful to have around?
Or dangerous pests that can potentially engulf everything?
>>
>>66115454
They purify water just by being over it! they sub produce jelly and they are able to turn into walking washing machines however they reproduce at an alarming rate and have no sense of “you are drowning me” overall they are dangerous but a man who can train, love and control slimes would make a killing at the waste disposal and or plumbering business.
>>
File: 1468391806006.png (212 KB, 471x758)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
What is the plan to deal with the systemic ntr epidemic?
>>
>>66118014
Just wait. People will eventually grow bored of it and gravitate towards something even more degenerate.
>>
>>66118014
like with most problems, ignore it until it goes away
>>
>>66118014
Make them the secondary wives.
>>
>>66118156
like what, handholding?
>>
>>66118014
Become Top Incubi material yourself so you're the one doing the cucking. Anything less is just waiting like a cow for slaughter day.
>>
>>66118742
Jokes aside, there may be a possibility of vanilla becoming so rare that it will go from niché to mainstream again.
>>
>>66118014
My observation is that many otakus, or perhaps Japanese people, love to see women get defiled, whether it's fucking an ugly bastard, a douche, a pigman, or even an elf getting raped by a regular human man.
>>
>>66121002
Aren't ugly bastards just self inserts for those people?
>>
>>66121002
>>66121144
It's why they're always faceless bodies
>>
File: uncucked.png (4.21 MB, 1196x4924)
4.21 MB
4.21 MB PNG
>>66118014
>>
File: 1557274178860.png (791 KB, 778x1705)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
This is a good goat.
>>
>>66121646
I remember this one.
>>
>>66118014
I wonder how many people realize that the woman is the one getting NTRd here and not the man
>>
File: 1549051433.jpg (103 KB, 992x806)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
File: 1530185099356.jpg (549 KB, 1024x690)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>66114128
>reposting
Still need help with the yet unnamed kingdoms and lands from the North part of the Order Realms / Council of Crowns, so far we got Umacta, Rodroze, Otrozeme, Yabyanka, Kolpania and Brezgeki which are for the most part known to have problems (and dealings) with the undead, goblins, orcs and ogres, leaving 3 yet unnamed kingdoms (proposing to include the Brit Fairy one into it), 5 duchies, a prince bishop's warrior monk administrated land and a free city.
From previous thread, Free City Khinilihanth, though instead of
>the idea is that they are a city-state within the Sea of Ghosts that are Chaos Worshippers.
I'm instead proposing it as the port city closest to it, it's main issue being Chaos Worhsippers (Sabbath or Chaos Witches Molluscs and other Sea MGs), thoughts?
>>
>>66122971
Does it even count?
>>
>>66125936
Cuckquean exists for that exact kind of thing but by the definitions of cuckoldry and cuck its neither but it IS ntr.
>>
>>66127084
Huh, upon reading maybe it's because it's meaning is gender neutral
>>
File: 1508661376244.png (45 KB, 778x512)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>66123024
GIV MILKIIIIIEEEEEESSS AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>66127771
Ntr is flat adultery no gender specification.
Cuckoldry is a mans wife/girlfriend being fucked by another man.
Cuck is the man who's being cheated on.
>>
>>66128074
Does Alraune onions milk count?
>>
File: 1556252409500.png (1.3 MB, 1083x977)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>66124616
>Khinilihanth
>port city up to it's eyeballs in overly friendly chaos worshipers and calamari
Tell me more. Is it DL aligned? A pirate haven? The staging ground for the DL's eventual colonial interests abroad?
>>
File: 1523255819602.jpg (173 KB, 800x500)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>66129803
Anon that pitched it as Chaos Worshippers, but Order aligned, which is kinda iffy imo, so I'm going with a port city (Free City, probably to keep surrounding nobles from taking it, not to mention all the undead fighting could make the city self reliant in a siege), middle and latter points sounds a possibility, being a port, the passage of goods and people are obvious, making it perfect place for smuggling.
I still kinda want to make undead bashing mermaids work, so I think having the Cephalopod witches having an interest in the humans who regularly have contact with them could be for making them either betray them, or, have them switch sides and entice the mermaids to do so too.
>>
>>66129803
Diff anon. I did a 'weakly aligned with the DL due to a connection with the God Hel' outline a few threads ago. A sort of outskirt island overshadowed by the surrounding territories. For instance, the territory named K-something would monopolize the shipping trade with the possible exception of travel through the Sea of Ghosts/Knights/Whatever. Mine doesn't fit the Chaos theme though. So someone else should take a crack.

My outlines are mandated by dice and logic so they're not gonna fit any sort of preconceived themes that aren't directly derived from the rest of the geography and internal consistency.
>>
>>66129973
Could be an outpost/hub town bordering the Frozen North
>>
Mamono mana is for using on order priests and old men.
>>
>>66130743
What's wrong with non-Order priests?
>>
>>66131366
Not a deliciously corruptible.
>>
>>66130544
Nah. It'd be easier to just scrap it and do another one than to modify it -- for me, anyway. When I say "mandated by dice and logic", it's no exaggeration. I set up a die code for everything and then take the most common rolls out of N for each. Local weather, tech level, ethnicity, relative disadvantage for the Order/DL, religion, imports, exports, hidden assets ... etc Then I make everything fit with the surrounding map and itself. If no one's going to use the Khinilihanth I did, it might as well go in the trash. No way in hell is altering something like that a fun deal.
>>
>>66131511
huh sounds interesting, you got something else rolled?
>>
>>66131366
Not as teaseable.
>>
>>66132454
Nope. That was a one-off. I don't normally do large locations, so I did the die code framework and the results in dry erase marker. I might remake the framework again. I'll post the Khinilihanth thing, so you can see what I mean. Every bit of it was rolled as stated, but the thread-style format I wrote it up in doesn't allow for the premises to be recovered. Alteration to that sort of format isn't really my thing, I've enough messy-ness to deal with.

The Location:
Khinililhanth the Free Island is technically in an area annexed by the Order. However aside from the minial training in Order derived ritual for humans, there is little actual influence, interest, or presence from the Order there. The western side of the island is home to a few mildly active volcanoes, and is dotted with several volcanic miniature islands that extend towards the Sea of Ghosts. The volcanic miniature island chain is populated by monsters tolerant of the warm weather: Hellhounds, Firerats, Salamanders and the like. Unbeknown to humans of the Main Island, these local monsters act as an additional deterrent to the majority of the Undead seeking to find passage to the mostly human inhabited Main Island.

In addition to being known sources of agriculture enriching volcanic byproducts, certain portions of the small monster held islands are rich in rare metal deposits. This alone may be enough to draw the greed of Mankind, though few know this and even fewer would speak of it.

Though few if any non-Khinili realize it, the annual rituals and cultural sites of the native humans act to bolster the natural restrictive boundaries keeping the inhabitants of the Sea of Ghosts from spilling onto the Continent and the island Khinililhanth itself.
>>
>>66132572
(cont'd)
Population:
The human population of natives, the Khinili as they call themselves, is rather large for such a small island. Ethnically, the Khinili are a diverse group, though without exception everyone of them has assorted grayish splotches adorning them from birth. Even those human children born on the island with no Khinili ancestry are born randomly mottled with gray. Though unaware of the cause, the Khinili regard it as a good sign. A common saying among them is that the children have been accepted by the island.

These children are generally accepted as natives among the Khinili. There is a strong taboo against them not being educated in the fundamentals of the native Cult of Hel and following its proscriptions. The majority of the natives regard this as mandatory.

The demographics of the Western island chain is mostly made of monsters. Currently the only usual human presence in the Western island chain is due to cultural rituals, trade, or intermarriage with the local monsters. The small monster populace is relatively friendly, probably due in part to the Khinili's annual coming of age rituals.

Such rituals involve charting and navigating the island chain while repairing various sites of cultural importance. All this is done while being symbolically hunted by the monster population. Under specific ritual circumstances, the Khinili even allow the monsters to keep what they catch.

Industry:
As might be expected of a population primarily formed of Cultists of Hel -- the Goddess of Life and Death -- the Khinili's skill in medicine and exorcism are well regarded even in distant lands. The native scholastic culture has a large predisposition towards these fields, though the islanders still prefer to utilize the old apprentice/teacher model favored by Cults.
>>
>>66132596
(cont'd)
The Khinili have developed a small, specialized but very efficient agrarian industry. They based it on terraced farming and hydroponics. The warm local weather and presence of volcanoes have encouraged the Khinili to apply mantic and agricultural technology to generate specialized and rare cultivars of various plants.

Though spatially not able to compete with any larger nation in raw quantity, the island retains a strong control of refined agricultural methods and byproducts. The difficulty of replicating the microclimes of the island, with magic or otherwise, make this a likely strong industry for the island in the near future.

The increasing need for potable water will soon cause the native humans to try and extend to the volcanic areas in search of a niche suitable for practical desalination to be developed.

Likely there will be some minor conflict as the human Khinili extend outward, even more should they manage to displace the local monsters of the western island chain, who help discourage the Undead from the nearby Sea of Ghosts.
>>
>>66132617
(cont'd)
Culture:
The Khinili have also developed a strong and serviceable maritime culture based on fishing and marine byproducts. The majority of these efforts goes to the natives, as any economic development of an industry is overshadowed by the massive market share and territorial rights of the Kolpanian fishing and trade monopoly.

Still, the Khinili continue to develop and maintain their seafaring ways. Several coming of age rites among them are dedicated to the ritualized manufacture and use of small personal maritime craft such as kayak and canoes.

Prevalent among these common rites is the memorization and performance of ancient chants that Khinili claim were used for astral navigation through the Sea of Ghosts.

Bizarrely, even the Poseidon Cult of the Khinili unanimously see these common rites as belonging to the Cult of Hel -- despite their clearly nautical nature. Some Order scholars suspect that the Khinili are descendants of ancient Yabyanka and Aoulit, who somehow managed to navigate and sail through the dangerous and distorted Sea of Ghosts -- a claim made in the Khinili's own mythic history.

Others note that actual history need not be derived from the Khinili's rich but far-fetched mythology. Or that the native kayaks and canoes would be hard pressed at evading the Sea of Ghosts formerly vicious denizens, no matter the Khinili's skill as exorcists, medical experts, and seamen.

Exports:
The Free Island is a mercantile port and has a strong scholastic culture based on the Hel Cults use of rationalism to suppress the Undead and their associated effects. Their natual skill at medicine is also bolstered by the Cults scholastic streak and ritual training. By most accounts, the large population of native Khinili doctors and exorcists is the Free Island's most successful export -- though there is some small demand for their complex horticultural and nautical skills.
>>
>>66132631
(cont'd) Fin.
There is some minor demand for nautical shipping across the Sea of Ghosts. On the Continent, several land routes, well known, widely used, and traveled, allow avoiding any travel across the dangerous Sea of Ghosts.

This consistently undercuts any real economic power for the Khinili industry here as well. Nonetheless, some will pay quite heavily for the Khinili's vaunted aversion to questions, fine seamanship, and cheerful willingness to cross the twisted dark waters of the Sea of Ghosts.

Religion:
Though the native humans retain the trappings of the Order, the monster-tolerant Cult of Hel permeates the Khinili culture. Hel is equally regarded as central to farming as to more obvious matters of life and death. The Cult's use of systematic rational questioning for exorcism and their skill with other activities associated with life and death is said to be a gift from Hel herself to the Khinili people.

Though willing to tolerate non-natives who use questions, generally the Khinili have a taboo regarding the asking of questions among themselves. This is not to be confused with a taboo against curiosity. Curiosity is seen among them as an admirable trait to be strengthened. Rather the Khinili tend not use an interrogative form of speaking outside of certain ritual contexts. Due to their seafaring roots, there is even a minority population of adherents to the Poseidon Cult among them. The Khinili are accepting of religious diversity, so long as the Khinili natives learn the basics of their Hel Cult and adopt it's aversion to question format in un-ritualized speech.
>>
>>66131366
Order Priests are retaining so much Spirit Energy that they glow like a flashlight

Fortunately they are so Pious and Chaste that they can stay the Mamono Mana

Unfortunately this may cause more Monsters to swamp him

It is part of a Priests duty to protect himself from the tidal wave of rape that yearns for him
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>66132572
You do know I'm going to shamelessly going to steal all this, right?
>>
File: comp1.jpg (10 KB, 362x139)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>66135986
Oh nos. Why oh why didz I put this on thee Interwebz? Gasp and calamity!

Seriously though, have fun with it. That's the point, fa/tg/uy. They're a natural brake on the various Undead, something I thought was conspicuously absent. But that's just my view, everyone brings something to the table with their own takes on things. Let me know what you do with it, I look forward to hearing about it. Have at it.
>>
>>66136444
Will do, I'll be looking forward for any other item you come up with
>>
File: OgTUEGw.png (326 KB, 640x675)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
I am trying to find a use for mimic in my castle
I have some many of the dam things
>>
What's the origin of monster girls? Where are the boys?
>>
>>66138729
security
>>66139199
>What's the origin of monster girls?
Succubus Demon Lord
>Where are the boys?
Dead
>>
>>66138729
I heard that they can be cooked like clams.
>>
>>66138729
Assuming they're tame: mimic everything.
Mimic gates and doors as security guard and also automatic doors, mimic furniture and tables for self cleaning self maintaining furniture and tables, mimic bed for warm beds during the winter, etc. Otherwise, if they aren't tame, mimic yard, standard mimic storage of some type, mimic side doors, mimic bushes, mimic tresses, and mimic first floor windows to deter would-be thieves and mimic welcome rug and doorbell when its mormon and jehovah season.
>>
>>66140304
You heard wrong. You STEAM or BOIL them like clams.
>>66139199
new DL is a succubus and since the DL links their demonic energy with the demonic energy of all mamano all mamano have some succubus to them which means they're all girls.
>where are the boys?
What boys?
>>
If dragons can turn back into the form they had before the current demon lord, does that mean some of them turn into dudes when they transform?
>>
>>66140549
Nah. They just turn back into true dragon form. Still female though but full dragon.
>>
File: 1445198807337.jpg (625 KB, 1700x1100)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>66140737
So you're saying this is a catfight?
Hot
>>
>>66140494
So what worse, a mimic or a shoggoth infiltrator?
>>
>>66142958
Shoggoth. Can be anything and multiple things simultaneously and isn't limited to just plain objects. Give it the proper motivation I'm sure it could morph into a tangible abstract concept should it desire it.
>>
>>66143546
Imagine just walking about before entering what you think is your house only to realize its a giant non-corporeal amorphous rental maid.
>>
I have an idea to make the DL less monolithic. The lilims probably have their own views on how the world ought to function.

>Science lilim experiments on humans in an attempt to innovate new monsters and new forms of sex.

>Savagery lilim's view of the world is "rape or get raped". The strong prey upon the weak. Anything not devoted to that philosophy is muda, and that's why men deserve to be enslaved.

>Despotic lilim belives that humans are too corrupt to govern themselves, so monsters must run their lives instead. Those that step out of line are "rehabilitated".
>>
I was so happy this day,
to be with you. For the very first time,
after years of silence,
I could speak.
She was there, standing there, in black dress,
holding an infant. They held hands, holding hands in front of the window.
And she sang with a song.
She sang. But she was always crying.
In this case, this is not like that. She cried because she didn't understand the words.
But maybe it was her mother, her family who was crying,
in their quiet room near him.
She was listening to music and she cried.
This girl said the words,
but she couldn't speak.
It was then she realised it wasn't her mother;
it was me, she said, crying that loud for the first time.
She cried and the baby fell in a big pile like this:
it was like a tomb.
She couldn't reach the other wall
and she tried to crawl over it.
>>
I was just revamping my templates for mamono when the realization occurred that it would be better for monsters to be both weaker and stronger than humans across the attribute block.

I've recently switched to using the Power, Finesse, and Resistance attributes in the 3 categories of Mental, Physical and Social a la White Wolf Storytelling Sys. Using the 9 attribute system is much more useful though it adds a bit of extra complexity.

Very brief: >https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Attribute

Take the humble Devil Bug, not particularly bright, so the raw mental Power (Intelligence) would obviously be lacking. However a system that used Intell for a Spot Check would be counter-intuitive given the wide sensory range of a Devil Bug. So a system that splits mental power from mental finesse (spot check, perception) fits pretty nicely.

Now Felicia the Devil Bug can have the intellect of a brick while still being jammed full of sensors -- just like in old country! Now she's happy like wash machines, not sad like wash machines!

So. All rambling aside, for mamono I'm going to try having 3 attributes be weak human, 3 at normal human, and 3 at beyond human. To come up with the normal and super-normal for a given monster is probably cakewalk and quickbread.

Even /a or /jp might be able to manage that, but I'm more interested at where a given mamono fails ridiculously by human measure. Only /tg has the grit and moxie for this task... so for the above system... For which 3 attributes is your waifu's (or a random mamono) species a dismal abominable failure by human metrics? Not on an individual level, because you can just have her buy up skills. On the species level.

I might as well do Devil Bugs despite not being a magical realm sort of guy: Mental Power, Social Power, Social Finesse = Pathetic Human. Keep her away from the fancy dinner party or they'll NEVER invite you back. Sadly the same goes for marketplaces and anywhere that food doesn't obviously belong to someone...
>>
>>66145166
A Lich would be the standard mage build. Above average intelligence skills, but weaker social and physical skills,

A Succubus would have weak strength, composure and resolve as they're very emotional and passionate creatures. Presence and Manipulation would be high otherwise.

Something like a hellhound would have All highs in physical attributes , lows in social attributes, and normal in intelligence attributes. Maybe swap one high physical attributes to make Resolve better as they're very headstrong.
>>
>>66145615
Cool take, my guy. Especially on the Succubus. It's not as obvious as the Lich, but it fits them like a glove. Physical Finesse (Dexterity) seems like the potential low physical attribute for Hellhounds, from imho.
>>
>>66145615
>Succubus weak strength, composure, resolve
I like this. This balance will let a human with high resistance beat them mano a manomo. You could punch her in the social/mental hitbox while shrugging off the weak physical attacks. It balances out, as she would attack like a champ socially.
>>
>>66114128
Attention citizens!

There has been some recent translations of MGE world guide 3 I saw in /jp/ courtesy of Monstergirl Redux.

>http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1766

>8. The Contents of Sabbath's Activities

>□Invitation to Sabbath

>In Sabbaths much effort is put into soliciting new witches and onii-chans based on the ideal of spreading the charm and depravity of little girls widely throughout the world. In most Sabbaths, methods of drawing people into Sabbath consensually such as public relations activities and handing out fliers in the streets to spread the appeal of Sabbath, directly calling out to human females with the qualities of a witch, and seducing, or rather, individually soliciting men, are preferred more so than the method of dragging men into Sabbath by making them physically understand the pleasure and appeal of a childish body by assaulting and ravishing them. This is because the “depraved nature” of a human female wishing to become a witch herself or a human male pursuing a little girl himself is considered to be of importance.

>When soliciting for Sabbath, mainly words of temptation are employed such as “you can obtain tremendous magical power as a mage”, “you can retain a youthful appearance forever”, etc.. Naturally, the fact is that one of the greatest appeals of Sabbath is “being able to drown in eternal pleasure with little girls”, but since the witches, familiars, and baphomets conducting solicitation are beings whose very appearance embodies this, they often deliberately choose not to mention it as a method to fan the flames of depravity by letting men imagine it for themselves. What's more, there are also times when they treat a human with even more friendliness and closeness and urge him to participate in Sabbath in order to lead him down the path of depravity as a solution for the troubles that weigh on his heart or a method to improve human relations.
>>
>>66146812
>In the cities of monster friendly states, witches brazenly identify themselves as members of Sabbath while conducting solicitation activities. Even when soliciting in the cities of anti-monster states which should be devoid of monsters, they go about it in much the same way. Instead of secretly conducting their activities, big groups of witches and familiars go to the busiest main streets where they stand out and aggressively call out to passers-by while distributing fliers, but at a glance, it may look as though they're just procuring customers for a bakery or appear that they're church girls reminding people about the date for an upcoming ceremony for dedicating prayers to the chief god, and the fliers distributed are also disguised to match this. Their true nature is ingeniously hidden by many layers of magic. They don't expose their true nature until the very moment when humans are drawn into Sabbath, but even in human form, they are unable to hide their adorably attractive devilish childish charms, and their looks and gestures steal humans' hearts, awakening in them a hunger for little girls. Additionally, not only do they solicit in the streets, they also often have more personal contact with those who have indicated high qualifications to become a witch or human men who are sought after by a particular witch to have as her own onii-chan in order to welcome them into Sabbath.
>>
>>66146836
>Those entranced by Sabbath due to such solicitation activities will end up setting foot in a Sabbath as indicated by the witch's whispers and fliers. Additionally, sometimes people will also be dragged off somewhere on the spot by the familiars and witches soliciting them. And humans who become new members of Sabbath will be stained in the “charm and depravity of little girls” upon receiving an invitation to “black mass” where they can taste Sabbath in its most depraved form, most full of charm, pleasure, and blasphemy.

>Furthermore, while solicitation is basically performed as previously described, policies concerning solicitation differ depending on each individual Sabbath. For instance, in the case of Black Goat Sabbath, a.k.a. “Kuroferuru Sabbath”, onii-chans are to be obtained by mesmerizing them with sex, and human women who are to be witches shall be instilled with pleasure and ecstasy through monsterization, so they think it best to take monstrous measures. Besides that, there are other Sabbaths such as Medical Sabbath a.k.a. “Greilia Sabbath” which have very strict screening for prospective members, and there are even Sabbaths like Sorcerous Sabbath, a.k.a. “Shirokuto Sabbath”, which do not perform any solicitation activities whatsoever.
>>
File: 1557354877013.png (88 KB, 438x400)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>66146856
And the little scene that comes after the article to illustrate a scenario:

>“It's almost time for Chief God-sama's birthday celebration! We're making hot soup, so please be sure and come to our place!”

>It's just before evening, and the sun will be setting shortly. The loud high pitched voices of young girls resound throughout the quiet avenue leading to the workers' residential quarter imparting a feeling of adorableness. The man receives from one of the girls a flier which was probably handwritten by her. And then, by chance, the girl's tiny fingers brushed against the man's huge palm. The girl fixated her gaze on the man's hands.

>“Oh... I'm sorry! I was thinking you must be a very hard worker”.

>The girl who had been spacing out while fixated on the man's hands came back to her senses. But even as she apologized to the man, her fingers continued to brush against his hand. The man's fingers were stout and rugged. There were scars on his palms from lots of blisters, and they were covered in thick dark skin. In contrast, the girl's fingers were very slender and her little palms were white without the slightest bit of filth. It was a very ticklish feeling when the two's hands touched together.

>“Could it be that maybe your father or big brother is in the same line of work? My job is to unload cargo at the port. I haul lots of heavy freight. That's how my hands ended up like this”.

>Contrary to his huge physique built up through manual labor, the man spoke to the girl in a gentle voice.

>“No, I don't have a father or an onii-chan”.
>>
>>66146856
>Upon seeing the girl shake her head, the man felt guilty for having made such a thoughtless remark. He averted his eyes from the girl and looked over the flier he had been handed for the first time. It was a notification about a birthday celebration, and the name of an orphanage on the same avenue was written on it. Feeling sorry for the lonely girl before his eyes, the urge to pat her head came over him.

>“I wonder what it would be like to have an onii-chan...”

>Suddenly, the girl's slender fingers which were still touching him slid over the man's palm, and he shuddered violently. When his eyes returned from the flier, the girl was staring up at him seemingly with intense loneliness. While the look of her made it feel like his chest was tightening, for some reason, it also felt like some place deep inside his body was growing hot.

>The man had no family. There was no one waiting to welcome him home after finishing his grueling work. Before his very eyes was a beautiful young girl with fine features and long golden eyelashes the same color as her hair. If he had a little sister, when he got off from work and returned home, she would greet him with “welcome home” while looking up at him just like now, unable to hide her loneliness from waiting. After patting that little sister's head, her expression changed to a sweet smile, and when he looked below, he could make out barely swelling buds under the fabric of her clothes. He was sure she hadn't even started wearing a bra yet from the look of those two immature buds. Further below was a chubby tummy. Surely, beneath the wrinkles of the clothing covering it, there must be a cute belly button. He shifted his gaze even further downward, and there was...
>>
>>66146933
loneliness from waiting. After patting that little sister's head, her expression changed to a sweet smile, and when he looked below, he could make out barely swelling buds under the fabric of her clothes. He was sure she hadn't even started wearing a bra yet from the look of those two immature buds. Further below was a chubby tummy. Surely, beneath the wrinkles of the clothing covering it, there must be a cute belly button. He shifted his gaze even further downward, and there was...

>Suddenly, the man came back to his senses. His penis was hugely asserting itself, swollen to the bursting point.

>While disturbed by the abnormality of his thoughts, he hastily responded to the girl.

>“...I-I'll go have some of that soup for sure!
>Uhm, do let me know if there's anything else I can do for you...”

>The girl's expression lit up brightly upon hearing the man's words. The sensuality the man had just sensed in her earlier must have been nonexistent. She looked innocent in an age appropriate manner.

>“You know, there's something I've been wanting to try for the longest time. But I can't do it by myself, so I want you to help me out, 'onii-chan'...”

>The girl squeezed the man's hand firmly, and he was unable to resist being lead into an alley by her little hand.

###

So remember to be sympathetic and loving to Sabbath Lolis and or Loli Baba's.
>>
>>66145166
>>66145615
I like this, what would be your take on say, Dryads or other plants?
>>
I have a short race in my setting but I'd like them to have a little more. What do you reckon would be a good ornamental feature for a race of little snowy burrow-dwellers? Figured you guys would be the expect on this topic by now.
>>
File: ArbyntheChiefS8E08.png (1.15 MB, 1152x648)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
With each human that is converted adding to the DL's numbers, how do doomed humans try to avoid being compromised when they are cornered? Fuck each other? Explosive suicide? Sudoku?
>>
>>66149170
>What do you reckon would be a good ornamental feature for a race of little snowy burrow-dwellers?
Probably something with their coats, specific patterns meant to show what clan they belong to and such, if these burrows are structurally done to last, probably markings on the support pillars or walls.
>>
>>66149170
>ornamental
Have you gotten all of the necessary functional features down first? Despite our reputation, we're as able as the rest of /tg. I generally derive species traits from environmental factors. So, that's what I'll ask about, give a rundown? There are other approaches whizzing about when it gets more active. Remember to swing back around later too.
>>
>>66149479
We nerfed and modified some of those premises quite a while back. Some of that stuff only applies if you go to a certain "place" in the setting's timeline. The real question is, "What do you want humans to do when they are cornered?" There's a war era, a bare tolerance era, a cooperation era and so on. Check out the history of the Order:
>https://pastebin.com/u/ASimpleLegionnaire
>>
>>66149479
>Explosive suicide?
Already a thing, ctrl+f Red Order on archived threads
>>
>>66148935
I'm >>66145166, we'll both have to wait and see what>>66145615 thinks. I'm looking forward to it.
>dryads
This one took some thought, and I gave it the old college try. That said, I'm curious on the opinions of any other anons.

There's not a massive amount of info in the MGE, but there was enough to apply a process of elimination for the weaker attributes. Physically, Dryads have high resistance and are noted to be strong enough to fight intruders and bind men with their vines. The dual identity of dryads as trees makes me comfortable with putting the physical power and finesse as high or medium.

However, this still leaves 6 possible spots for the weak attributes. Dryads are noted to be capable of drawing other monsters with their sap. Additionally they engage in and manage large orgies with their husband and the local forest monsters. Social power and finesse would be needed to generate the aforementioned results, so we can consider those as high or medium level.

Moving on, I'll go out on a limb (hah) and state that high mental resistance against distraction etc would probably be necessary to handle long term orgies of the sort described.

So the set of weak attributes would be: mental power, mental finesse, and social resistance. Very little is outright stated about the mental traits of Dryads, other than a romantic streak. The only justification for picking the mental qualities is elimination, basically. The last pick for weak attribute is social resistance -- I think this one is noticeably on point. There's no indication of a strong ability to resist social pressure -- quite the opposite, given the focus on the orgiastic sylvan lifestyle.
>plants in general
Sadly, I don't really think categories will fit all of the members onto the same set of weak attributes. I.e All plant-types have weak social resistance. This might actually be true though, but if so, it would seem to be a fluke of luck more than anything else... Thoughts?
>>
File: 212001043436a.jpg (78 KB, 321x450)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>66114128
More World Guide translations.

http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1767

>□Sorcerous Research

>Embodying the charm and depravity of little girls with one's very being and “mastering sorcery” which is the crystallization of the wisdom of humans and monsters, are both ideal activities which are regarded as being of the utmost importance in Sabbath. That is to say, the majority of Sabbath's witches either spend their time having sex with onii-chan or else conducting magical research and experiments.

>Sabbaths are also organizations for the research and development of magic. Day after day endless research is continuously being conducted to elucidate the mysterious phenomenon known as magic and also to develop new spells for the sake of a world where humans and monsters can live together pleasurably. Each of the Sabbaths' citadels is chock full of all sorts of facilities for magical research and experiments, from typical things such as every kind of magical tool used in magical research, potion refineries, etc., to that which can hardly ever be glimpsed elsewhere such as large scale magic circles, and even special spaces filled with mana. Also, Sabbaths throughout every nation in the world are actively coordinating. They announce spell formulae for newly created spells and the fruits of various research and development efforts continue to accumulate. In fact, witches belonging to a Sabbath have access to vast amounts of knowledge gathered from all over the world. Additionally, by making use of the links between Sabbaths, it is even possible to order precious raw materials and samples which are only collectable in certain regions or special environments. What bears special mention most of all is that due to the existence of “mana cages (p.144)”
>>
>>66151564
Sabbaths possess virtually unlimited mana resources which are continually produced by the copulation of monsters throughout the world. In other words, with infinite mana resources, we may use them freely, and that is precisely why Sabbath is the greatest and most prominent organization of magi in the world.

>Sabbaths are highly organized groups, which is rare for an assemblage of extremely egoistic monsters. On the other hand, their monstrosity is also pronounced in that despite belonging to an organization, it is permitted to conduct activities in a manner that prioritizes one's own desires. In other words, all witches belonging to a Sabbath are given the freedom to do as they please, be it miniscule research just for the sake of their own enjoyment with onii-chan, or be it advanced research and development that will produce spells that will be of benefit to married couples throughout the entire world or shed light on the truth of the world. As long as they're members of Sabbath, witches are of course granted permission to use Sabbath's various mana resources, information, and facilities mentioned above, regardless of the scale and content of the research and activities in question, and the same goes for wizards too.

>Moreover, perhaps because Sabbaths' witches are former humans, many of them have comparatively more serious and diligent personalities, and those with especially strong wills may spend all day and night engaged in sorcerous research to the point that in some cases they end up neglecting the fact that they are “beings who embody the charm and depravity of little girls” in the same way that a human researcher might forget hunger while engrossed in research. In such cases, at times another important duty of a man who becomes a witch's “onii-chan” is to coercively drag her to bed and remind her that she's “a little girl”.
>>
>>66151570
>Also, so long as one is a being who embodies the “charm and depravity of little girls” according to Sabbath's ideals, she will be treated as a magnificent “witch” in Sabbath even just due to that alone. Hence, there is also no small number of witches who spend their days having sex with onii-chan and just use magic to spice up those days to be more enjoyable and pleasurable.
>>
File: 1553468771184.jpg (230 KB, 1537x650)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>66151580
And another not safe for work scenario.

-----

>“It's not particularly the sort of research you have to rush to produce results, right?”

>Inside the dim room which is illuminated solely by the faint light of mana, the man lying on the bed spoke thus to the darling little girl in his arms as she leaned closely against him.

>Both the witch girl and her male partner are naked as the day they were born, and the sweet warmth in the air between them calls to mind the passionate session they had just had.

>“That's right, but... uhm”.

>As if gathering her thoughts, the exceedingly young witch hesitated as she spoke, but her words continued while she buried her face in the man's large chest.

>“When the new spell I'm making now is finished, I'll receive a sizable sum of money. Like I said before, I wanna go to 'Court Alf (kooto arufu)' with onii-chan. It's surely a cool and beautiful place.”

>Court Alf is the name of a city that had previously made the eyes of the girl in his arms sparkle when she picked up a travel brochure. It seems the place is hyped up as a city of water where one can enjoy seven islands and the singing voices of seven songstresses.

>“But then, we can go eventually even just by selling the mana accumulated in the 'mana cage', can't we? I could try appropriately going out to garner some earnings myself too”.
>>
>>66151592
>The man likes what a hard worker his witch is. But at the same time, he feels that he doesn't want her to overwork herself.

>“Uhm, it's almost the anniversary of when I first met onii-chan, and besides... The spell I'm making now is...”

>The witch's cheeks blushed a bit as she muttered something into the man's ear. While enjoying the girl's breath on his ear and listening to her words, the man's eyes suddenly grew wide with surprise a moment later. At the same time, the man's penis became so hot that it practically looked as if it were steaming and it began to hugely assert its presence regardless of the fact that he had ejaculated a number of times exceeding double digits just a little while ago.

>“Ehehe
>As expected, onii-chan is looking forward to it too This spell...”

>The witch extends her little palms towards the man's erect penis and starts fondling it like she's handling a treasure.

>“So, I'll try hanging in there just a bit longer.
>...After onii-chan becomes smaller”,

>said the witch while fondling his rigid member, and she took it in her little mouth in such a way that showed she loved him from the bottom of her heart.

###

And then they fucked with any Federal Law Enforcement disturbing them.
>>
Re:
>>66146812
>>66146836
>>66146856
>>66146920
>>66146933
>>66146951
>>66151564
>>66151570
>>66151580
>>66151592
>>66151605

I can't actually get mad at the messenger, but damn if I hadn't forgotten how much of a supertriplepedoperv KC actually is. That's at least 10% more perv than the FDA's recommended daily allowance. Dude is gonna give me hypertension or something.

Did we ever nerf or hobble "the cult of daddy issues"? It might've been before my time. I genuinely forgot about them.
>>
>>66151890
Hol' up, how did you forget about them? We have people talking/screeching about the Sabbath all the time. Though I don't believe there was ever any nerfing. Only Sabbath prpaganda.
>>
>>66152368
>showing how the sabbath is actively beneficial to the human race and its advancement as a species in literally all areas wheres The Order is the exact opposite crippling and reversing progress to drive us back towards another mass extinction event to keep humanity from ever making it beyond medieval levels of anything because the chief goddess likes staying in power
>propaganda
>>
>>66152368
>forgot?!
I might have been putting some effort into my inattention. There's a lot more to consider, setting-wise. The Sabbath isn't my kind of show, nor my sort of magic. All said, it wasn't hard to ignore. Oh wait. Did the Sabbath get folded into the whole "Corruption side" while not being explicitly named? If so that explains a few things.
>no nerf
How did that get left off of the table? We nerfed environmental corruption, mandatory "liquid mana" and damn near everything else to make large playable chunks of mgw. We can actually roll stuff up now.

Should we take a serious crack at grinding off the "way-too-magical" stuff or continue pretending it doesn't exist? Only one of these options is wholly unsatisfying for everyone -- that's how you know it's an actual compromise.

>>66152717
This isn't as convincing as you might think. Also what the hell's the deal with the "flat is justice" thing? I get the general idea, but there has to be some horrible translation story behind it. Or maybe I'm the only one who cringes at Death Note's phrasing.
>>
File: Think Tunk Rock.jpg (8 KB, 261x261)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>66152821
Problem is that it doesn't matter what you do, someone is going to disagree with you.
I do believe that Sabbath should be pulled back a little on magic. Yeah, they can still be the best around, but less powerful.

>>66152717
You just cited a piece I've heard several times at this point. It's almost like you're trying to further an agenda and push us to believe into something. What's the word used to describe this, oh I wonder what it is.
>>
File: spiral1.jpg (14 KB, 225x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>66152901
Eh, we've dealt with that before. A sane write up beats spam attacks any day. The Sabbath fans can't get any concessions unless they accept some game related nerfs.

Otherwise, we'll just keep ignoring them. We are /tg/ after all, we're good at that. Like how the Highlander movies have a large 'tequila, tears, and sobbing' flavored gap between the first and third movie. Strange naming convention there, isn't it? Just skipped to the third movie. I'm going to stop thinking about it, or else everything will start tasting cyan again.
>>
>>66152821
>>66152901
>literally no argument they can field against it might as well go with memery and non-answers because THATS a solid platform to argue from
>>
File: NoItsTooMuchMagic.png (16 KB, 201x240)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>66153228
Let me simplify. That's way too magical, man. Too freaky for tabletop. Pic related.

On the Sabbath: personally, I don't even want to go in there to nerf it, or even slog through 50 pages of "how lamb+pedo is best" to try and grind something half usable out of it. You on the other hand, already have done that.

Do you want to put something on the table we can start whittling into utility while possibly keeping some elements you guys like? That's the only real choice other than arguing past each other. There's not alot of this thread that would even bother, so don't sneeze at this offer. Fair enough?
>>
>>66153418
Witches and junior witches ain't a hard concept I suppose. For the sake of the more squeamish just have the adult witches, whatever your culture considers adult, be the ones who follow mamano norms and the juniors be humans on their way to true witchhood and thus eschewing said norms.
Then just shove the rest of it back into the standard lore of covens and research mad individuals. Keeps its flavor and now you don't have to dirty your precious eyes on things I'm sure you've been exposed to in more vivid image-based formats more than once.
>>
>>66149553
>>66150551
ctlr+f wisps on archived threads
I also want to ask how monsters would view human resistance, especially if self-destruction is involved. Monsters see humans as something to be controlled. What happens if they see humans make a point of refusing that?
>>
>>66153716
Hellhound approach, tariffs, trade embargoes. The last 2 are essentially what martyrdom is doing to the mamano might as well return fire in kind.
>>
>>66153777
Why would trade affect humans? Most of them have never interacted with monsters.
>>
>>66153806
Depends on which humans. Plenty of free states and cities outside Order control and territories, who range from just non-Order affiliates to full on MGC-tier, and if you think they don't do trade with The Order I'm calling ICE and having you deported back to Economy101 until you earn your right to be called a human being again.
>>
>>66153877
Why would you call Immigration Customs Enforcement on me? Besides, the humans I'm talking about would probably be Order-leaning. Even those that aren't would still have reasons to refuse to be raped. Embargoes are a small price to pay to avoid potential enemy nations from getting too powerful.
>>
>>66153911
It was a sleep deprived caffeine fueled joke on you not being a human and therefore must be a mamano of some kind and thus get the fuck out.
>Order-leaning
So you place tariffs on their partners, sanctions on them all, and an effective embargo line across all trade routes subject to mandatory inspections and taxations. This can get as bad or convoluted as it needs to until MGeneva Convention occurs and martyrdom, contraceptives, and absinthe are banned from wartime use.
>>
File: 16889549043.jpg (128 KB, 855x1280)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>be plague doctor
>called to some duchy
>apparently he's deathly ill
>ill enough that the priests of the Death God won't even bother to help him
>doesn't help that the Death God's adherents run the area
>no idea what's going on but I brought a sturdy jar of leeches just in case
>I need the money anyways
>a whole bunch of other doctors are in there taking a look
>most back off as only magic can save him now
>down to myself and a dorky looking flat woman in a pointy hat and black robes
>she takes a glance and starts pinching some powder onto his face
>oh shit he's actually getting less pale
>can feel the beady eyes staring daggers into my back
>fling the jar of leeches at her and scream "she's a witch!"
>jar hits her with an "ooph"
>doesn't break though
>quality Brezgeki glass mate
>the glamor breaks and the dork reveals herself as two little girls standing on each other's shoulders
>chaos ensues and all I catch is the sound of glass shattering before I am alone with the sick man in the room
>as the only doctor left in the room I get the prize for the now healthy lordling
>think it was just a ploy to avoid paying me the witchfinder's gold reward
>could have bought so many more leeches with that money
>such is life as a doctor
>>
>>66153561
>eschewing norms
Haha. Not as far as they do. Not for me at least. Because, squidgod, see the rest of this post.
>dirty precious eyes
As I said, honestly not my sort of magic. Fundamentally, what purpose can the Sabbath serve in game? That's the perspective here. Martial antagonists, where we ax the children...questions? Bit too edgy I'd think -- that's coming from a guy who loves him some Call of Cthulhu.

As a research pool for magic it's a bit of an extra wheel, I'm unaware of a system here that would utilize it -- I settled on low magic, afaik the other three anons with magic systems shove most of it onto the Gods rather than researchers. They might fit into my low-magic, risen-anon's system or monsterhunt-anon's magic-tech though.

>>66153716
Making a shared third party enemy was how I cut through most of that -- petty crap must cease, cooperate or else. My pick was Cthulhu, no one has time to screw about when squidgod is about.
>wisps
Frankly, I didn't expect so much anal. Found some nice environmental nerfs for the Undead. I'll keep looking around... a more specific needle would be nice.
>>
>>66153716
>wisps
Oh my mistake, I was actually looking for a previous nerf on the Sabbath, not a RO thing. A mis-communique apparently. Ah well. I guess there really is no previous nerf for the Sabbath. How lovely, yay.
>>
>>66154178
That's pretty great we need more plague doctor in monster girl land stories.
>>
File: plaguedoc.jpg (7 KB, 190x265)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>66155395
Best aesthetic too
>>
File: a face you can trust.jpg (10 KB, 225x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>66154178
>be almost destitute plague doctor
>work has been scarce ever since the last job
>strange little girls in white keep egging my cottage
>somehow make the shattered yolk and eggshell spell out slanders against everything from my medical practice to my outfits
>swear I'm going to personally rebalance their humors when I catch them
>not like I can smell the rotten eggs through the bitching new plague mask anyways
>customers arrive
>a man and a very icy looking regal monster
>frost builds up in the room the minute she shows up
>hope this won't affect the leeches
>man explains that his chilly wife has been having nausea and fevers
>ask her to open her mouth so I can examine her tongue
>the resulting blast of cold air freezes my mask solid
>can't see shit
>can barely breathe
>beak feels like it weighs ten pounds
>theymustneverknow.tapestry
>try to act like I'm contemplating the problem
>briefly consider leech treatment but discard the idea
>don't think leeches drink ice water
>can't even find the jar as I am
>decide to just get them out of there
>assure them that bed rest and salty foods will cure the problem
>"really?"
>lol sure fuck off out of my shop
>months later find myself showered in gold
>turns out that was the local ice queen and she just had a princess
>they can't see my confusion through the mask
>my knowledge on human anatomy was dodgy at best but now monsters are showing up in droves
>such is life as a plague doctor
>>
>Making the Sabbath usable

Turn them into the Monster version of the Inquisition. Thats kinda what they are in Vanilla MGE but just make them solely dedicated to intelligence and political security, etc. Nerf their super magic and make them the DL's Secret Service

>>66153716
>The Extremists were founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. For seventy years, HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping conflict. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed.

I think it ought to be the extremist standpoint on this.

If monsters at large advocated for the enslavement of humanity that would quite firmly validate everything the hardline order preaches.
>>
>>66158167
AD.

Also Extremists are basically HYDRA but with more rape?
>>
>>66158039
I love these. Give me more, please.
>>
>>66158167
>>66158211
>standard human city A1-B4
>eastern most wall explodes as mamano in identical grey, black, and blue uniforms come pouring through the breach shrieking "Hail Druella!"
>arm bands with the Red Eye are visible on every one of them
>blue beholder eye beams fly in all directions everything seems to be made of high explosives as even the slightest graze causes inconceivably large detonations despite the materials stable nature
>in fact, you're quite sure that wooden barrel got hit by a beam, fell over, then exploded violently some 15 seconds later
>somewhere off in the distance you hear battle cries as a motley band of men come rushing from the bushes, trees, and despite your now glare blind eyes you think...a manhole...?
>at the fore of this wave is...can it be?
>it is! Its..!
>O.I. Paladin Rho!
>whatever fighting force this is not only eschews normal uniform regulations of The Order but each and every one of them wields a relic that fires red beams of light
>its...its too much...
>as your vision melts into shifting all encompassing patterns of red and blue you fade into an epileptic seizure
>the last thing you remember before fully blacking out is the deafening cry of "Yo Rho!"
>>
>>66158663
I am now imagining a Cobra Commander Lamia girl hitting and shouting at all her Gremlin minions
>>
>>66149495
It doesn't need to make real, logical sense. I was just looking for some fun 'short human but x' traits to add to them due to drawing a mental blank. It's a sillier kind of setting but also every race was crafted by precursors almost on a whim. Somewhere between a dog and a roomba. Precursors got wiped out and their servants were used to seed life back into a ruined world. Therefore traits that are just there for ascetic flare are entirely permissible. After sleeping on it, I think some sheep-themeing may be cute. Ram horns, neck ruffle and cotton bud tails.
>>
>>66159103
there's also martens
>>
>>66160294
I thought you were suggesting giving them designer boots for a hot minute. I'm still not entirely convinced you weren't.
>>
File: porque.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>66160544
>>
>>66158442
We got plenty of plague stories. We need stories of order-alinged monstergirls that don't end in fucking
>>
>>66161366
If you let me cut the difference and let it end in hand holding and maybe cuddling I'll see if I can do something of at least posting quality.
>>
>>66161366
Generally, no one gets laid in my setting. Just symbolic romantic gestures. The Order's function is the more agreeable sort of cock-blocking. Like a gigantic chaperone mean to minimize monster-human intercourse. I may take a shot at this, though >>66161516 is a better bet.

>>66161516
Speaking of. That's my sort of magic. You're doing (the Chief) God's work there, anon.
>>
File: ee1cs09tp6101.jpg (333 KB, 2896x2896)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>66161366
>>
>>66162617
Plague doc stories are loads of fun. But there is a depressing lack of stories on Order monsters without triple sparkle levels of magic. Most stories have sequin and glitter levels of magic.
>>
I need a military command structure outline for the Order. Something to cram starting characters in. A near-modern well oiled sort of thing roughly somewhere within the Renaissance and Reformation periods. Ideas?
>>
>>66162721
Figured order monsters have a lot of self hatred and loathing with them and some even form their own version of a leper colony
>>
>>66162863
That is a possibility, esp. in the medieval era. On the other hand, the order is full of relatively bright, athletic and motivated men. Giving monsters a chance to join would probably be 'jizz in your pants' levels of monster-bait. Mops would probably be needed. Wild monsters don't take bare knuckle brawls or pulling a weapon as a sign of disinterest. So it isn't too odd to think they'd try to join in droves even if treated relatively badly. I veer on the side of the order trying to be mostly fair.
>>
>>66163059
Sounds like the Order people would have a firm lid on asserting dominance and authority over monster members. 'Hard but fair' and all that.
Sure there might be Orderites that might abuse their powers, but in this case it can be remedied since you can discipline these members(who probably are more aware of the concept of 'beating your subordinates excessively is excessive')
>>
>>66163739
Makes me wonder if there's a monster province that is fanatical about preserving human dominance because to them that would be the natural order of things
>>
>>66164154
>kikimora homeland
>trying desperately to become vassals to the Order
>partially their homeland is turboslav
>also because most genuinely can't handle being unemployed
>their leader is at her wit's end
>last diplomatic visit had her cleaning out a a castle and begging to be allowed to stay after she doffed her garments for a scullery maid uniform
>kikimora think fondly of the home country but shudder at the thought of such bleak masterless days
>>
>>66164154
>"Man is a tamer, and so he shall tame."

I like it, a monster group that fell into anarchy after everyone started fucking too much. So they concluded to be fanatically loyal to regulate the chaos
>>
>>66165377
It could work. Similar reasons were involved in the election of the Nazi party.
>>
>>66165377
So what monsters would be commonplace to share this idea?
Not so much as the entire genus, obviously, but I could see the "domesticated" ones like kikimora, holstaurs, cu siths and kobolds take up this particular mantle.
>>
>>66166681
What monsters made up the populace of Weresofuckedica? We could roll it out of the sum of monster species.
>>
>>66166681
Harpies, bicorns, catfolk. and shoggoths would not be uncommon the see amongst their ranks but they are considered the least trusted due to their "wild' natures
>>
>In the time before man or monster, in our chunk of space was naught but Chaos. Then by Divine fiat, a spark railed and burst in response to the cruel universe's anomie. A complex Divine ray formed of 8 lines carved the planet and it's solar system, delimiting MGW from the Chaotic mire. It is that which buttresses the world and preserves it from the deprivations and incursions of an uncaring universe.

>But the laws of thermodynamics are unyielding. Without transformation, disorder prevails, and our ordered little slice of the universe is far outnumbered by the malevolent Chaotic medium surrounding it. The eight Gods set themselves to pleasures of creation and formation in their small redoubt. Knowing all the while that the flickering lights of themselves and their multitudes would be brief and transient. Yet they were content with their lot. Until they realized that the Chaos had become aware and interested.

>The Planet of MGW is a darkened planet, shrouded beneath the subconscious watch of the dreaded Sleeper himself -- Cthulhu. This dreaming scrutiny causes a malicious effects depending on the proportion of His dread dreaming mind brought to bear on a target. Though the shadow of His corrupt dreaming mind encircles the planet, there remains a gradient of vileness. His slumbering unfocused precognitions have induced a near-omnipresent but low grade miasma upon the planet.

>Accessing magic, a power derived from a Dimension closer to the Dreaming One, draws His negligent ire in a more directed form of corruption. The more powerful the magic, the greater the risk in catching even a brief moment of His somnambulistic attention. Through careful ritual means and the aid of the Gods who seek to release the planet from His slumbering siege, humanity has gained the ability to deal with his corrupting awareness. Yet the risk remains that His deep slumber may become fitful or even worse by their prodding at that debauched sleeping mind slithering through space.
>>
>>66171438
(cont'd)
>But life is uncanny, and the unavoidable connections and interstices between Chaos and Creation bear strange fruit. Hope springs eternal, even that from monstrous origins.

>Hope comes in many forms, and during the long night of His regard, an unusually adaptive native species called monsters became able to metabolize the omnipresent corruption through various instinctual behaviors. The additional energetic cost and gain of metabolizing this dread essence naturally triggered an increase in the predatory behaviors of monsterkind to correct for the energetic imbalance. Unfortunately, as well as being comprised soley of predatory species, monsters favored preying upon humanity.

>Thought the Gods favored humankind, the monsters instinctive ability to reduce the ambient corrupt influence of the Dark One was too valuble to allow their extermination. So it was that for countless ages, the population of monsters and humans rose and fell. A cycle formed, the monster population dying off as the humans waned, and as the humans waxed in number so did the monsters preying upon them.

>Throughout it all, the Gods watched and prodded tipping the scale in one direction or the other -- intent on maintaining the painful cycle for the sake of the planet. But even Gods grow tired of pain and misery. The weight upon them grew and they fell into ennui one by one. Eventually there was merely one God keeping the cycle going, as her peers doubted the worth of life at such a cost. Though it took a so heavy a toll upon her she carried the onus forward, pushing the cycle through its bloodstained laps.

>Until a hero ruined all of her carefully made plans by triggering a complex magico-sexual industrial accident which converted the monsters into an exclusively female race and changed their drive from eating humans to mating with them.

Don't look at me, I just added the Cthulhu and game parts to the setting. Anyway, this is the roughest of drafts. What think?
>>
>>66153561
>>66158167
The Sabbath witches make me think of Kuroko from Railgun. That's probably the least weird way to imagine them if the "flavor" is supposed to be kept imo. Nerfs would be a good idea.
>>
Was playing some GoW and noticed the progression of the harpy enemies.
First it's birds with a woman body, then a more traditional harpy with a more human body, and then a third version with no feathers. Could this not be progressed into actual succubi at the next stage?
Could not several monster species be rolled into one at later stages in their life?
Or maybe that's too much like pokemon?
>>
>>66175436
>several rolled into one at later stages of life
Could you rephrase this one?
>>
>>66175653
A girl is born a small mermaid, over time matures which makes her fish tail split into a more human-like pair of legs, and then her sea parts are atrophied and hidden better for the stage of her life when she needs to come to shore and kidnap a husband. This is one of the version of the finfolk stories I read about actually.
>>
>>66175706
Got it. Seems reasonable enough. I thought you meant something else at first. It isn't too pokemonish to me. The whole phylogenetic metaphor idea predates pikachus and whatnot. Starbucks style mermaids. Forgot about those.
>>
>>66153418
Even if you remove the lolicon stuff wholesale, most of the groups have a purpose outside of getting little girls dicked. The main branch and extremist branches would be troublemakers that you can go against. The other groups can serve as potential allies to discourage players from going murderhobo and making enemies out of everyone, or background for where the monsters are pulling their toys from. The playrground sabbath would have to be cut out as it's just about dicking monster lolis.
>>
>>66175944
I mean the playground sabbath could be a stealth enemy because they actually use playgrounds has the entrances of their secret lairs.
>>
>>66176011
>playground sabbath
I didn't even know this was a thing. Let me check my magic meter for a second here. Normally it gives a numerial approximation or a decimal indicating the level of magic involved.

Huh, thats odd. For some reason all it says is "FBI". Wtf? Does it need batteries?
>>
>>66175944
>sabbath main purpose isn't pedo
I thought it was full tilt pedo in aims and goals, but I could be wrong. What else is it about, what are the non-pedo goals?
>>
File: 7d5.png (2.61 MB, 1280x4428)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
Stole this from /jp/. Usually someone from here copypastes our stuff to their thread, but mostly it's for the sake of baiting.

>All of the monsters of the present are closer in appearance to humans because they are endowed with the nature of an inma, so this spell is highly suitable for all of them, and many monsters have used it to slip into human nations and pursue men. The external appearance is all that can be changed, and mana, behavior, and so forth, cannot be disguised. In the case of races that don't have human legs, sometimes they even walk unsteadily until they get used to them. Most humans won't catch on to their true nature since they can have looks that appear perfectly human. But in some cases, those such as people with good intuition, who are extremely rare, and skilled magicians can sense that there is something off about their mana. Since monsters have an excellent mana sense, a monster would realize right away that she's dealing with a monster like herself even if that monster had changed into a human using a “anthropomorphosis spell”, but among races who specialize in this spell, and superior casters, there are also those who can disguise even their presence and mana as human and do it well enough to deceive even monsters.
>>
>>66176406
Some of them do other stuff, like the medical sabbath.

It drips with the creepy undertones still, but theoretically you can interact and even get healed by them in a completely professional and non-sexual aspect
>>
File: magicschools.jpg (89 KB, 640x640)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>66176425
That is an interesting coincidence. I was dividing up magic schools among the 8 Gods, and the Illusion school was crammed onto the Chief God just to make a numerical match. Probably gonna stick with that choice now.

Here's the current list if anyone's curious (pic related):
Chief- Illusion
Aries - Evocation
Bacchus- Enchantment
Eros- Essence (magic and self, because Transmutation is too OP)
Hel- Life/Death (Necromancy is a bit one note, and there was no healing school)
Poseidon- Abjuration
Fallen God- Space-Time (Conjuration but less OP)
Bastet- Divination

Technically the DL is a God, though she doesn't actually do religion. I crammed "Monster" in her spot, as she's got the pipeline on the whole species.
>>
>>66176425
Oh, and the pic in the picture was supposed to be about how monsters and humans try to counter each other, but I saw something on /jp/ that I wanted to post. I'll get to it now.

>Heroes are almost impossible for most monsters to defeat. Some have ways to make the fight more fair, such as by shotafying the hero to make him weaker. He will still be formidable, but at least the monster will have a fighting chance.

>Paladins and other important registered members of the Order are given special piece of jewelry that teleports them to any Order churches that are close enough nearby. Any that teleport back are put into quarantine where they pray and meditate in case they are exposed to corruption. These things don't come cheap and have a long cooldown, but it has saved many a paladin from being claimed.
>These close encounters with monsters, of course, has caused a lot of divide. Some claim that these monsters are not the same and should therefore be viewed differently, but others are wary that there is a reason why these manhunters act and look the way they do, and that it's a goal of extinction all the same. More liberal Order churches have opened up to diplomacy and trying to research why these monsters don't kill humans anymore, but they still don't trust the monsters enough to rethink.

>Alchemy (or just cooking and chemistry in general) has become extremely popular, and they also have much holy water at their disposal to test with. One famous product is an absinthe cocktail that contains lemon juice, thyme, and other things that repel and weaken numerous monster gir.s
>>
>>66176406
It is, but they're also still research groups.

https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_World_Guide_III:_Sabbath_Grimoire

Main Sabbath-Support the Demon Lord's army, research magic, and spread the joy of little girls.

Black Goat Sabbath-Follow the Extremist policy of monsterizing everything, study sex magic, inform people that little girls are good.

Playground Sabbath- No research, just goofing off and having sex.

Sorcerous Sabbath- They just want to study magic and don;t care about spreading lolicon behavior at all.

Library Sabbath- Accumulates knowledge and archives them, also printing books. They help the other Sabbaths spread the way about railing little girls. Lead the adorable goat Runya Runya.

Beast Sabbath-They live in the woods and act like animals, but are good at beast magic so they could possibly rip your arm off.

Farming Sabbath- Focus on advancing architecture though magic. They all have big titties and spend their time off having sex.

Medical Sabbath- Study of medicine and diseases. Despite the leaders efforts to make them take things seriously, patients and the doctors often end up together.
>>
>>66176782
The concoction is from >>66094025
>>
File: 1453504710410.jpg (484 KB, 1000x506)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
How well do you think Scions would be at fighting monster girls?
>>
>>66176615
>>66176791
Okay, you've got points. But notice that a lot of non pedo stuff is a bit tertiary, isn't it?

Sabbath rating: 4Nonpedos/8. That just sounds bad. I can't even type this without laughing. Fucking ridiculous man. From what's been said so far, playground counts as pedo, I have some doubts about the non-pedo nature of some of those others, too.

If you take away the unifying pedo theme, then it stops being a coherent group. Not a complaint, just an observation. We might just be better off making the whole thing the monster research/secret/intelligence service like >>66158167 suggested. Not so sure about the extremist part, but someone can probably use it.
>>
>>66176894
Some would be monstergirls in 2e
>>
>>66176987
Well that was the point of them being made, to appeal to different sorts of lolicon fans. Without them being litte girls, they're all pretty different. It works better as a look into how their values work.
>>
>>66177100
You could just write them has 18 or older in a small girl's body, that's how the books got released in Canada anyways.
>>
>>66177141
That's what the Sorcerous Sabath is. Having a smaller body is more convenient for them.
>>
File: SortOfAl.jpg (30 KB, 474x366)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>66176782
>>66176822
They really are jacking our stuff. I actually helped work out some of those things. The irritating thing isn't that they used our stuff. It's how they watered it down and fail so badly at carrying the contexts we worked out.

>>66176894
Demigods vs. Monsters. Gee, I don't know, maybe the Monsters could win? Pic related.
>>
>>66176894
>>66177007
Come to think of it, depending on the parent god, some would be monstergirls in 1e.
>>
>>66166681
>>66170992

Probably would be relatively common, since most would feel close to or right at home with having a master to depend on.

But like >>66170525 said, you could probably see a wide variety of Monsters all subscribing to the idea after coming out of the absolute chaos and anarchy of the previous regime.
Humans arent just in charge just because, this faction has come to the conclusion to the opposite of the extremists, that monsters cant be entrusted with their own freedom and it must be sacrificed in the name of prosperity and a better world.

To add to it to be more ironic, the previous regime could have been hardcore extremists, and essentially built up a 'Late Stage Extremist Society' complete with endless rape and debauchery. After things started falling apart, and humans not taking too well to being changed to beds and whatnot, thus causing the pendulum to swing so far in the other direction.

Even the Hellhound may subscribe to it, perhaps not out of her gut feeling but after self reflection post-shithole era, and past ancestral history:
>What are my Hellhound sisters up to?
>Fucking their husband
>Fucking their husband
>Raping their husband
>Fucking their husband
>Trying to rape their husband but the dude that sister chose is a circus strongman so the rape is kind of a work in progress

She might think the faction is onto something
>>
>>66177170
Wait, how is having a smaller body more convenient for magic, or anything else really?
>>
>>66177228
I'm not a magician so I don't know.
>>
>>66177209
Dont pretend humans would put any effort into treating them fairly.
>>
>>66177228
Longer lifespan, and being younger you assimilate knowledge quickler
>>
>>66177288
Not him. I actually think humans would. Who wants to piss off a monster? Even the weakest of them has some advantage over random humans. Sadly, human history has shown that human societies usually punch down. You bastards.
>>
>>66177228
Easier access to the lolice.
>>
>>66177377
They'd accept any punishment given to them if they subscribe to the mindsets you see in male feminists.
>>
>>66177377
I'm pretty sure you could wrestle a kiki if you really wanted to.
>>
>>66177396
This is actually the correct answer.
>>66177319
Honorable mention.
>>66177247
There's a participation trophy. It's made out of magic, so you can't have it.
>>
>>66177288
And desu who could blame them? Especially after being treated like slaves and inferior life forms to them.

Humans can be hateful, but they were taught how to hate.
>>
>>66177474
You've clearly never met an actual maid, friendo. They've got blue collar muscles beneath that starch pressed white. I guess most people haven't with all of the "women are automatically weak" talk that gets thrown around. It becomes obvious bull after you meet female farmers or something like that. Don't piss off the cleaning lady, she can probably take you, and has long ago forgotten what squeamishness even is.
>>
>>66177377
Ironically, you could find more cohesion between monsters and humans if they were equal in terms of physical attributes.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, ahate leads to suffering and all that
>>
>>66177708
Humans are physically equal to one another, and they all hate each other.
>>
>>66177683
A lot of the women I'm surrounded with work in Construction.
>>
>>66177750
Only if they have different linguistics or skin color. People usually get along pretty well provided that media owners don't try to sow discord.
>>
>>66177618
Back when monsters were eating people instead of "eating" people, yeah? I'm not sure your notion is close enough, do lions hate gazelles? Sure that can give people a reason to hate, but it's a bit stupid to actually do so. They're lions, their brains see us and yell "food". It is just one of those unfortunate things.
>>
>>66177774
Civil wars are common enough to make that doubtful.
>>
>>66177774
inb4 you realize that you've seriously hated someone with the same linguistics and skin color as you.
>>
>>66177869
Not enough to act upon it.
>>
>>66177761
Crazy muscles, mostly around the shoulders, yeah? I knew a farmer with arms nearly as large as my head. Not the whole arms, just the biceps. According to the locals, she was famous for punching out a cow that kept pushing the pigs away from the trough. She eventually got tired of leading it away and punched it out with one hit.
>>
>>66177288
Fairly? Probably not. But not poorly.
>>
>>66177894
Good enough for me. Keep at it pal.
>>66177445
This is probably bait, but I'll ask you to clarity anyway.
>>
>>66177774
Who told you that? Many countries have a rich history of murdering each other at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>66178075
The mindset that the default state of being men/monsters is wrong and harmful and they should listen to the victims (women/humans) to be taught the correct way to live. If we consider how well regarded male feminists are, monsters like this would have few friends.
>>
>>66178307
But they need the promise of dick. They may not care about sharing, and they don't actually need to be delivered the dick, but they need be be enticed with a promise or probability. It's why you see numerous male feminists get accused of being sex pests or harassers.
>>
>>66178372
They can get laid in other ways.
>>
>>66178495
More socially acceptable ways? Besides, them actually getting laid is not the point. It's a carrot-donkey sort of thing to ensure cooperation with human society. Just like everyone's boss does. Fucking bastards.
>>
>>66178561
Courtship, just like how men get women.
>>
File: 1557616095307.png (239 KB, 375x368)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>
>>66178570
Depending on contexts like where, when, and a host of intangibles -- that can amount to the same sort of carrot-donkey deal. Don't get me wrong though, relationships are about compromise. When done right, both parties'll feel as if they're not getting enough carrot, and the misery is kind of dispersed equally. Brings a tear to the eye, yeah?
>>66178596
The handprint surrounded by what looks like bloody fingerpaint really gives it that ol' time Order feel. Makes you want to hand out leeches and enemas for the sake of those poor heathens...
>>
>>66178681
It's not comprise when it one side is giving something up. Your dicks not that valuable.
>>
>>66178307
>monsters should listen to humans and learn the correct way to live
This is true if they're to fit into human society. Humans are the experts on human society, desu.
>>
>>66178731
>dicks aren't that valuble
I agree with this statement, for I've yet to: grind anyone's pelvis into paste, blast them with mind-whammy magic, or do any variation of rape to get access to a penis. Monsters on the other hand, not so much. Don't forget that humans are trying to bring all kinds of stuff to the table, but dicks are in the forefront of the monster psyche.
>>
File: ushiinleaves.png (553 KB, 1253x709)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Thoughts on ushi-onis?
>>
>>66178853
That sort of thing only if every man on the planet agreed to refuse affection unless monsters agreed to live under them. Why enter a one sided relationship with somebody that hates you when you can find someone willing to see you as an equal?
>>
>>66178856
They're cool, I'd like to see them in the Order. Not as super-laser knights, thought that would be acceptable. Nope, that is not enough for me. What is best is the above super-laser knight Ushi-Oni, but with paperwork at level 20 or something.

After filling out ridiculous amounts of paperwork due to her rampant property destruction when in the field, she has such absurd expertise in paperwork that her colleagues dump all of their filing and such on her desk. Might be years before they even let her get back in the field.
>>
>>66177836
No, I'm referring to monsters post-transformation who actively regard humans as inferior and unworthy of dignity. Granted, you could say post-DL monsters are also in the 'they know not what they do' territory but that hardly solves things nor does it excuse atrocities.

By that logic nobody can throw blame at the Order for the genocide and prejudice against monsters, after all, they just dont know better.

And I think attributing monsters to animals is also not going to help. Humans have a tendency to rapidly remove dangerous animals from their region
>>
>>66178964
>every man...live under them
That's a real biased way to put it. If you're going to be part of human society, you've got to follow the rules required to keep it from exploding. Humans generally agree about that quite often. There is very little human disagreement on the kind of rules monsters tend to break.
>one sided relationshp with a hater
Where is this from? Not necessary is it?
>not equal
Ditto.
>>
>>66178234

But it is to be said cohesiveness is better achieved when they're both on a le ce l playing field

There will still be conflict, just to a matter where either side can survive it
>>
Hey, give me some feedback on this before /jp/ turns it into technicolor hug cartoons or whatever.
>>66171438
>>66171499
>>
>>66179141
The claim is that monsters should see humans as their superiors and be glad for it when there's no reason for them to.
>>
>>66178681
There needs to be a stick to this.

Dont get me wrong I'm all for incentives but monsters, but like humans, will need a big coercion to not attack people.
It's why we send people to jail after all.

I get the emphasis for cooperation but humans need to be able to show some teeth to get this to work. Either that or Monsters need to biologically grow a hyper-empathy module if men are going to be relegated to the weaker, protected sex.
>>
>>66179306
Meh, that's a bit variable. You're clearly looking at it in a tangly way, man.

If I went to monster society A, it wouldn't just be a dick move on my part to ignore laws and customs. Ignoring a helpful informant would be unarguably stupid. People like that don't grow on trees, the least you could do is not crap on the smooth running of their society. They'd be superior in that setting/context.

Now with all that out of the way -- give humans the benefit of the doubt in that very same example. Just switch the label on the two sides. Bam! I am air humping in celebration and will continue to do so until I get some feedback. Or not.
>>
>>66179343
>Sticks are needed.
Technically scientists have implied that pleasure is a greater motivator than pain avoidance. But hey some people need the stick. Sure why not? Whatcha got in mind?
>>
>>66179498
So they just follow the laws without worshipping humans.
>>
>>66179568
Basically yes. Where exactly did the worshiping humans part get into this? I don't even remember it being anyone's proposal. It's not like you worship your boss, friends and coworkers is it? Besides, there are literal physical Gods in setting, I think they might take offense...
>>
File: Fuckin A A Ron.gif (1021 KB, 500x281)
1021 KB
1021 KB GIF
>>66176822
>actively stealing my shitposts again
>>
>>66179650
Here
>>66164154
>>66165377
>>66177209
>>
File: Should'veBeenAnimu.jpg (44 KB, 500x384)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>66179718
That's not my bag, baby. Unlike the grimy limey, I'm actually telling the truth. Making a solid base for cooperation is hard enough without adding extra ideologies and such.
>>
>>66177978
Now, to be fair punching out a cow is a lot easier than you'd think assuming you don't break your knuckles. Same way you knock out a person but thanks to the length of their snout acting like a much longer lever and the fact they're too stupid to tense their neck for the blow you almost always drop them assuming you keep your wrist stiffened up.
>>
File: 73039423_p0.jpg (655 KB, 1500x1500)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>
>>66180196
Well now, this entire time I'd been thinking of it as an amazing feat of pugilism or something. I'm a bit curious as to why you know so much about knocking out cows... Hell why not guess, is it butcher, slaughterhouse, or delinquent?

Regarding the farmer, on the other hand, the same woman did lift an old car halfway up after it'd collapsed on someone. It was hell on her arms and back, but she didn't notice till later. With all of the epinephrine and such floating around.
>>
>>66177209
Their meetings must be super awkward when you're the only human in the room
>>
>>66179564
Its a nice thought to think but coercion is a much needed facet, incentivizing people to not do crime has a very rocky history.

Call me a 'cultural imperialist' but the idea of rewarding the good and punishing the bad is something that should be aimed for Monsters, especially monsters that are very 'power worship oriented'.

Therefore, offering preemptive rewards to the guilty seems exceedingly cruel to the victim and a very poor societal incentive. You must penalize your criminals, otherwise people would look at it as a 'get free help and rehabilitation and rewards' card.

Obviously if a monster is not guilty of any wrongdoing, she is not punished. You could even give out rewards for achievements or something. Just so long as they know that if they fuck up, things get fucked up for them. Just like humans who fuck up.

I believe you are Diplomacy anon? You have mentioned that humans get the good magic so that is at least something for humans to individually defend themselves.

Essentially, Ignorance is no excuse, cant do the time, dont do the crime, crime prevention followed by a big stick
>>
>>66180323
I grew up helping out on grandpa's farm and his method of keeping the peace was handed down over the generations and refined to a point a young boy of 12 could drop cows, pigs, and once a woodchuck and part of his training was pointing at you and then a troublemaker and seeing how you did before correcting your foot placement or something similar.
Call that what you will.
>Regarding the farmer, on the other hand, the same woman did lift an old car halfway up after it'd collapsed on someone
No joke I've seen an aunt lift a car off my grandfather when he was an idiot and put the fucker on Y stands on a downhill slope and theres a story about my grandmother doing the same for basically the same scenario 40 years ago for my father. My extended family has a similar story. Can't say for the 40 years ago one but my aunt was in the hospital for a good bit and her biceps and chest were basically 98% bruises.
What is it with farm families and women lifting vehicles off men?
>>
>>66179718
Just to note, its refering to a faction, not monster girls at large.

Just as how the extremist faction does not represent all of the monsters, neither does the anti-extremist faction
>>
>>66180342
>its just a solid hour and half of everyone tripping over their words and trying their best to not seem like they're being doting or careful with what they say and do around you like you're the only black guy among whitebread upper middle class church goers and someone said "you people" toward the beginning of the meeting
>only saving grace would be if you were harem anime protag-tier dense and unaware so you could just enjoy how nice and accommodating everyone is being
>>
>>66180470
It doesn't make any sense. They'd last a few years before being absorbed and destroyed by humanity. The rest of then with a brain would see this and give up.
>>
>>66180521
Different anon but if a faction of human servile monsters got absorbed into humanity they'd just end up like Holstaurs and Kobolds.
Still mamano but VERY low demonic energy, generally helpful and nice, and hopefully useful but nothing like their forebears.
>>
>>66180518
>"Thank you for coming to are meeting on such short notice ma- MAPS! I LOVE MAPS!"
>>
>>66180586
No. Humans would play them against the loyalist monsters and let them take all the blows then ditch them when they're done.
>>
>>66180660
Wouldn't make sense. Why make minotaurs into holstaurs or wolf-type beastmen into kobolds and keep them around for use but take this brand spanking new faction chock full of mamano of all kinds you could do the same to but rather than make them into money makers, strong blue collar workers, and providers of unique resources to augment your people and soldiers for generations to come you decide to waste them as cannon fodder ablative units?
>>
>>66180700
It would be like finding a continent full of people and just killing them for their land or enslaving them to pick plants, but we all know humans would never do that.
>>
>>66180739
>but we all know humans would never do that.
Lore-wise we just convert them into docile but serviceable servant races that get incorporated into society as a whole seamlessly to the point it's looking like they'll become full citizens soon.
Wow. KC kind of copy pasted that one...
>>
>>66180766
When did that ever happen?
>>
File: comp2.jpg (7 KB, 250x202)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>66180455
>same upbringing as every farmer I've ever met
Good to know this is still a thing, the lifestyle is remarkably consistent wherever you go. There's something sublime in the notion. I didn't get the full deal myself, but happily Boy Scouts covered a lot of related areas -- it never would've occurred to me to hike mountains, repel, etc without 'em.
>farm families and women lifting vehicles
Oh this I understand. Growing up in rural areas, if something has to be done, it'll probably be your ass doing it -- just due to the limited population density. Given that males are expected to handle heavy machinery, when it acts up or goes spla it's usually on the man using it. Farm boys/girls may be hearty but adults do double work and for longer. The adult woman has both the grit and the cool head the strapping young kids lack. There are varieties of strength after all.
>>66180415
>Diplomacy-anon
Yup.
>dismal science and crime
Oh, I'm aware of several examples. Furthermore if you've a flaw in the behavioral chain people will become thieving bastards. I'm aware. This doesn't necessarily mean I've a solution cut to fit. Criminology and Economics are two areas I've found to be as dreary as expected -- broad strokes only go so far. Some extensions of your ideas are necessary here...
>human balance via magic
Cult training is analogous to apprentice/trade work and gives a magic die at completion. So it can hit enough humans to give a larger than normal pool of capable conscripts for a "police" force (irl the limit on actual police is ~10%, due to various factors i.e it's a sucky job, specific criteria like average IQ, no criminal history etc).

I'll concede that I'm not thinking of punishment in a detailed enough way. How do you compensate for species differences?
>>
>>66180786
Literally holstaurs and kobolds were full on minotaurs and wolf-type beastmen that chose to align with The Order when the new DL rose to power. They "evolved" into their new forms in a fairly, and suspiciously, short amount of time as such. The Order also does shit like willingly submit to foreign powers like hakutaku for knowledge so it's not like they're Emperium-tier of xeno hate.
>>
>>66180850
I doubt it went as peaceful as you say. Attempts to breed a complianct slave race don't happen peacefully.
>>
>>66180634
For bonus awkward points you can keep track of how many times they desperately avoid mentioning sex. If you make a subtle enough double entendre you'll get bingo in 5 min, tops.
>>
>>66180660
>>66180739
>>
>>66180879
They do when that slave race actively desires to:
A. Be bred.
B. Be servile.
Considering both races come from insanely powerful and particularly feral mamano it couldn't really have happened unless they wanted it to.
>>
>>66180966
Just capture some, rape them and raise the children yourself. Kill the failures and let the others live.
>>
>>66180966
Leaving all of this unnecessary talk of slaves aside. Y'know since immigrants aren't actually slaves. If we toss out the poorly chosen context, there some gold, but wheres the lead though?

Can the Order toss out the screw ups out on their ears/ear analogues? Since A is trivial across the set of monsters, let's look at B. If you could match every given species to a niche in human society that is both:
1) useful to human society, and
2) rewarding for that subset of monsters, then

we could reasonably assume malcontents and washouts would be a minority of the monster population. I'm not absolutely sure how viable this proposition is. There's probably a more efficient way of going about it.

>>66181004
That's some edgey magic you've got there, don't cut yourself. Not accidentally, at least.
>>
>>66181004
>rape them
That implies that they would be unwilling.
>>
>>66181004
>rape them
>rape the faction that actively desires to not only serve you but actively desire to breed with you as a reward for their servile actions
I'm not sure you understand the definition of "rape".
As for "kill the failures and let the others live". Depending on how much you want to lean on KC lore theres solid bits that show The Order and other human factions have people adept at manipulating demonic and spirit energy standalone or inside individuals sort of like how certain mamano, lilim, and the DL can. So theres some solid theory that KC isn't turning down suggesting that's how The Order "made" holstaurs and kobolds as the time between the new DL rising to power and "now" is nowhere near enough for them to have actually evolved into their new forms. So their might not be failures or the need to capture more to reup numbers just a constant steady increase of ever more servile less feral mamano dedicated to your faction/race.
>>
>>66181181
Failures as in the children that are rebellious. If you separate the mother and their children, you can teach them whatever you want.
>>
>>66181181
Not him. As much as I like this idea and can note its parsimony in a "lore and logic" sense, it remains quite impractical in a world-building sense as it'd require either:

A. an overhaul per feral monster species, or
B. some sort of modifier to stack onto the feral species that acts as an integration aid with reference to human society.

I've got a partial system for B., but you guys can go with A if you want. Have fun.
>>
>>66181134
Kind of tried to veer away from that and towards actual related info here >>66181181 there might not be malcontents or washouts. Either the order can basically engineer these individuals to some degree, the children who take after their mother and bend to the will of the father do so on some mildly physical level, or they really do evolve that quickly which opens some serious issues.
Personally, I can't imagine a holstaur having a black harpy attitude for example. It's pretty endemic to their character to be gentle, docile, and helpful much like it's a kobolds almost entire nature and desire to be helpful. Likewise, try to imagine a kikimora that doesn't want to make master happy through good housekeeping. Mamano seem to have strongly in-built traits like these that overarching personality traits in general.
>>
>>66181288
Well yeah, dog breeds have traits that are breed into them.
>>
>>66181285
That is an issue but B would be better than A as A requires us to do up essentially an entire species and B could just be something like being more sociable towards humans and/or Faction.
At the current point in time I'm just saying The Order wouldn't say no to a faction of mamano that wants to serve as this isn't the first occurence of them taking such in even if they do so with the intent of making them into essentially a new and more useful race and that said faction would more than likely not having individuals against this idea and would probably produce children with that same leaning. At this "current point in time" option B would very much apply as it's too early for A.
>>
>>66181304
Not to get too nitpicky but basically anything we domesticate follows this. Dogs just happen to be much further down that line than most.
>>
>>66181288
Part of my point was that in dealing with a small percentage of malcontents of a total population, you can afford to show them the border. On the other hand, if you've a large percentage of malcontents from a total population, then you're clearly doing it wrong. That's not a sign of bad people, that indicates a bad System. Strange that people don't apply this common sense to reality. Anyway.

>>66181356
Let's try and tackle B. shall we? Basically we need B to have a good enough balance of carrot and stick as >>66180415 mentions. Give me a minute to think of how to summarize what is basically game data, eh? Of course if something doesn't translate formats well, let me know.
>>
>>66181401
They either swear loyalty to their human masters and be accepted, or they get killed.
>>
>>66181401
The issue is determining when and where a line is drawn between "it's just a small portion of malcontents" and "it's an issue with the group itself". Not to make this topical but imagine the issues a government would have socially trying to justify that ethically if it were to occur in the here and now. People have feelings and people have ideas and sometimes these are mutually exclusive which means the system at large has to try and reconcile this as best it can even if it means this doesn't address all the issues at hand just now or ever.
>>
>>66181401
(cont'd)
Not sure what the best format for this is, suggestions would be welcome. For now I'll try to put cooperation into cost/benefit form. Let's try humanity first.

Human Pros(+): Gain Corruption nerf that monsters have.
Gain allies with partially superhuman abilities.
Gain loyal motivated workforce.
Gain easily fed trained and kitted workforce.

Human Cons(-): Have to deal with an amount of horniness that can extinguish the human race.
Allies don't human, are irreconcilable with human social views.
Superhuman attributes make them harder to control/punish.
Have to pay the mana cost for every bit of Corruption nerf.
Allies insistent on jamming weird fetishes into everything.
A system wide cock-block is necessary to keep humans from going extinct from inefficient breeding.
Cock-block has to be sincere and upheld by the human majority.
Cock-block has to be enforceable on partial superhumans.
>>
>>66181401
>That's not a sign of bad people, that indicates a bad System.

To be fair, it might be a hard sell with things like Amazons or other monsters of the like. Then again, you can still apply the circumstances to them:
-Follow the laws and customs, don't like that, theres the border. Another monster will be more than happy to take your place.
-Try to do anything illegal and its an ass kicking, and then shown the border.

You could even post up heros or Orderites to set an example to rape-first monsters, and any malcontents that think they're better than everyone gets an ego-check. Some are not immediately barred, if a Hero or a review board thinks a malcontent is redeemable then they'll go through the steps of guiding her to a better life.
>>
>>66181530
Arguably half those cons could be mitigated with an effective security force a la heroes.
>hellhoundfugee doesn't want to follow the rules and doesn't see why they have to when they're stronger than others around them
>city sends in their equivalent of a SWAT team to contain the situation
>depending on the system that's deportation, death, or reeducation and some form of punishment like jail(which would probably be pretty shit as that's also a severe blueballing which might actually be an effective punishment in and of itself)
Not to take this into a more magical realmy direction but another option would genuinely be some kind of chastity belt system but for the mamano with the only issue being how to make one strong enough that something like a minotaur couldn't break. It could also just be some kind of demonic energy suppression collar or something but the end result is the same.
>>
>>66181634
Tbh I bet one hero is more than enough, maybe two for training/supervisor reasons?

This'll also help kill any power trip said hellhound may have if her reign of terror only brings one bored Hero-cop to the yard.
>>
>>66181550
Amazon order tribe would actual be interesting to hear about especially given their views on men
>>
>>66181550
These are good points, I'm on board with this -- if we don't have to build it from scratch. Part of the problem is that the Order infrastructure is either almost purely military (MGW earlier era) or mostly nonexistent straw-man material (a la KC). Something almost good enough would be a sound starting point, it could even be quasi-military.

Almost certainly it'd have to be past our Reformation probably around 1800 or so. That's when our societies started to show efficiency with the workforce and organizational structure. Happily this still allows a large range of fighting and adventure while not being stuck with medieval grit/nonsense. Humane efficiency came much later, of course. There's little reason not to just cram that into the 1800 time period.
>>
>>66181691

>HEROS
>"Dispatch, 90K I see the public disturbance."
>Officer Hero steps out of car to approach >Hellhound drunkenly stumbling around a parking lot. "I am! Hic-I am fury! I am Deapth!"
>"How are you doing tonight? I'm gonna need you to sit down for me." Officer Hero asks.
>"Fack you! No wait thats a good idea! C'mere manmeat lemme see what the Chief Gawd equips ya with." The Hellhound makes a zigzag stumble towards Officer Hero.
>Officer Hero stands there with his flashlight aimed at her.
>Hellhound falls flat in front of him, mumbling incoherently.
>"Have you been drinking this evening?"
>Hellhound gives a muffled, "Mno."

>Cut to Officer Hero talking to camera man.
>"Ok so she had a half a shot of the lemon thyme absinthe, and thats why she was out here."
>Hellhound sits groggily in the back of OFficer Hero's police car.
>"She is publicly intoxicated but I'm just going to take her home tonight and thats it."
>>
>>66181691
>buddy cop movie
>its just a hero doing his daily beat with a trainee tagging along
>>
>>66181634
>half those cons could be mitigated with an effective security force of Heroes
Yeah, but unless we want to make the human race radically different from us like prometheus-anon has too, we're stuck with using baseline humans with just enough perks to match monsters. I've got that down partially by:
1) boosting humans with via magic, tech, and training, while doing
2) a partial nerf for monsters that makes them limited in their superhuman capability. I didn't change the alien-ness of monsters very much, though.

In a way that makes it simpler for us. Currently monsters only get 3 out of 9 attributes beyond the human limit. Even the weakest human can match these if they've magic and professional level skill. If the human isn't that weak, even less skill is needed. In addition, this makes the magic system pretty free-form. Your skills are your spell list, you can mix and match within reason.
>chastity belts
I've a half worked out analogue of this, but it's more of a demonic energy regulator that requires humans to balance out the excess. It doesn't even need to exist physically, if you don't mind wasting human mana. Hint: All monsters hate wasting human mana -- that's basically canon isn't it.
>magical realm stuff
Transfer of human mana to the regulator object feels sexual to monsters. That's not due to me adding anything, but rather due to me not changing a premise that the thread and KC have kept around. I'll go more into it as necessary. I'm really more concerned about the total level and proportion of mana points etc.
>>
>>66181789
So do pharaohs act like sovereign citizens?
>>
>>66181889
MAybe there can be an elite force of Heroes, not huge but narratively/mechanically equal in numbers to however many super powerful Mamono there are about.

ie. If a Dragon is hanging around, eventually its going to draw the attention of a hero.

This being said, how would aspects of finding gifted child heroes work outside of magic detection? Perhaps monsters can see a tidal wave of spirit energy beacon coming off of him? Would monsters start salivating upon nearing a person with large hero potential?
>>
>>66182008
>"I'm not driving, I'm traveling!"
>"I need you to exit your spectral pyramid right now..."
>"There is no ordinance that specifies that I must comply, I am a GOD and am not subject to mortal la-"
>"I'm going to enter your pyramid and extract you if you don't do so."
>"You cannot violate my pyramid- I do not consent!"
>>
>>66182060
You get valkyries to start recruiting as they seem to be able to spot heroes-to-be instinctively.

Some people have the potential but not necessarily the skills and temperament which can also be sorted out by a valkyrie. The vakyrie will ensure that Petey the Pacifist can use his heroic gifts behind an operating table or something and Spike the Specialist can enjoy putting criminals into headlocks and cuffs.
>>
File: tenor (6).gif (561 KB, 220x220)
561 KB
561 KB GIF
>>66182097
>subject is failing to compile
>use of force authorized-breach and clear
>>
>>66182135
What if there were heroes with really odd skills
>>66182135
What if there was heroes with really specific skills

>The Hero of Wine Tasting
>The Hero of Sitting on a Ledge
>The Hero of Box Moving
>The Hero of Making Funny Noises with his Mouth
>The Beach Body Hero

Last one just can't seem to figure out how to not have a mob of monsters always after him.
>>
>>66182060
There are high-level humans, but let's be serious here. When your attributes go beyond humans and top monsters -- you're not really human anymore. It becomes hard to fit them into human society. Fitting in monsters is difficult enough without cramming as many DBZ characters as possible into the setting. Since this is a reasonable enough premise, it's enforced by Cthulhu finding anything beyond monster attribute levels to be especially tasty. The Gods spend a lot of time and effort to not gain His attention -- all of them have insane levels of attributes.

If 4 is top human, and 5 is top monster -- 6 is the weakest God and the strongest Hero. The Gods top out at 8. Cthulhu has Everything at 8. Any mind near him awake is Cthulhu, so if He wakes then the level is 8 times Everyone on the planet. This would be bad.

I figured if monsters and humans were to cooperate then there had be a Very Damn Fine Reason behind it. Voila. The limitation keeps the Gods and Heroes etc from saving humans and monsters. Gods and Heroes will give some degree of limited support, but humans and monsters will have to do the dirty grunt work to save their own asses. They want a happy ending, they'll have to damn well earn it. That's the diplomatic way of looking at it, or so I suppose.

So for the questions:
>find gifted heroes?
Nope, they're made by Gods who shove their magic points into attributes. That's Cthulhu bait if you're not careful.
>potential
everyone literally has the same potential, and has the same amount of points conserved. No matter the species. The differences are in how much of that potential is unlocked and usable. If you cram them into attributes, you're reducing that potential. This applies all the way to the Gods of the setting.
>>
File: Hero of The Beach.jpg (292 KB, 466x622)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>66182278
>The Hero of Wine Tasting
Fends off that cruption in the batches.
>The Hero of Sitting on a Ledge
Recon group alpha material. He'll be sitting on that ledge for the next 59 hours with some binos and a single sandwich.
>The Hero of Box Moving
Quartermaster.
>The Hero of Making Funny Noises with his Mouth
Medic because its honestly better than saying "on 3" then starting the IO on 1 like a sadist.
>The Beach Body Hero
EOD pic related.
>>
>>66182278
Yeah my free-form magic system that I totally didn't rip off of White Wolf and Shadowrun can do those sorts of things. Just add a magic die, modifiers and burn off mana. The quotes is before any of the magic schools (8 for humans, 9 for monsters) are added. I'll roll them and add those below the quote:
>Wits+Investigation+Magic
Divination, gather data with every sip
>Dexterity+Athletics+Magic
Evocation, destroy that ledge with your sitting prowess
>Strength+Athletics+Magic
Illusion, the box is literally in your mind, fool
>Presence+Expression+Magic
Abjuration, funny noises that defend vs damage, like Police Academy guy
>Presence+Athletics+Magic
Enchantment, flex your clothing into containing magic buffs.

It's still a work in progress though, hopefully someone'll help me bang out some details.
>>
>>66182097
You should know better than to trust a Pharaoh, they're well known for... Pyramid Schemes. Yes, it cannot be unthunk now.
>>
>>66181793
Eyeamdahlaugwh. A truly powerful magic incantation.
>>
File: 1_1280.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1168)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>66182637
>>
File: xanthar yeah woo.jpg (32 KB, 508x444)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>66182819
I'd like to see her try once I get a hold of her butt!
>>
File: 1557623611137.jpg (184 KB, 418x737)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>66114128
Attention Citizens! More recently translated MGE World Guide 3 stuff. And apparently this is supposed to be the final one for now.

>http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1768

<><><>

>Fun Black Mass

>Black mass is a gathering of witches held periodically in each Sabbath, an extremely depraved feast during which the sorcery and pleasure continually cultivated by the witches' daily activities is summarized. To most witches, black mass, a feast of darkness and depravity, is an enjoyable festival. Those who are already married participate and indulge in debauchery with their own onii-chan, while for those who are unmarried, it's the perfect opportunity to get an onii-chan of their very own.

>Black mass is held while humans are asleep, from late night until morning, at enormous meeting halls where all the men and witches belonging to a Sabbath can gather together. At the venue, first they get psyched up by burning incense that empowers the devilish nature dwelling within monsters and fills the air with an indication of depravity, causing the hearts of the assembled witches to uniformly race in anticipation as they suppress their flushing bodies.

>In a typical Sabbath, it is divided into four events, the “rite of sacrifice”, during which new members are welcomed, the “rite of confabulation”, during which the witches get together to chat, the “rite of wisdom”, during which the results of research are announced, and the “rite of depravity”, during which they have sex with their partners according to their desires and run the gamut of licentiousness.
>>
>>66184050
>1. The Rite of Sacrifice

>For the purpose of ensuring its success and bringing about even more pleasure, black mass begins with the presentation of “living sacrifices” as offerings to the host “fiend”, i.e., the baphomet leader. The sacrifices to the fiend are in other words, “humans”. Human men and women gathered for this day end up as sacrifices for black mass. Despite the term sacrifice, it's never that their lives are taken. Instead, the act of offering up “humans” entails the “monsterization” of human women and becoming a witch's partner for human men.

>Black mass begins thus by welcoming new witches into the fold. The numerous humans gathered for the day are brought in and surrounded by a crowd of witches, where baphomet welcomes them and flings words of corruption at them. The majority of the humans gathered there are zealously “solicited” by witches and familiars beforehand. Furthermore, amidst the aura of depravity pervading the meeting grounds of a black mass, their hearts will be guided by the words of baphomet which will stain their hearts in the “charm and depravity of little girls”. The women are already there to become witches, and the men are already there so that they may belong to witches. They have come to desire to offer themselves to Sabbath as “living sacrifices” of their own free will. Women who offer up their own “humanity” as a sacrifice become witches one step ahead of the men who offer up their “humanity” and become new “onii-chan” by being selected by unmarried witches. Those who have become members of Sabbath on the spot continue to participate in black mass as they please, enjoying the pleasure and depravity.
>>
>>66184061
>But there are also others present besides those kinds of people, such as lovers, husbands, and those dear to the hearts of women who have newly become witches who are captured in advance and brought there, or humans who were taken prisoner after raiding the Sabbath. Since such people most likely have not been solicited in advance, they are shaken by the depravity that awakens within themselves upon hearing baphomet's words and even though the sight of human women transforming into childish witches is flaunted to them, they're likely to simply remain in a vortex of bewilderment. Such individuals are to be “saved for later” and will be passed around to be violated by witches during the “rite of depravity” held later.

>After adding new witches to the Sabbath, an alcoholic banquet begins so that witches can deepen their friendships. As if to invite gluttony and intemperance, a feast so extravagant that it couldn't possibly all be eaten is set on a huge table along with so much of each kind of alcoholic beverage that they could bathe in it. Participants can spend the time however they please.

>Some enjoy eating and drinking with onii-chan, and they profess their love to each other while tipsy. Some have a friendly chat with fellow witches, and just when you think they're have an extremely serious discussion about sorcery, they'll introduce their own onii-chan and start bragging and talking about their sex life. Some can also be seen personally exchanging the lewd spells they each developed to use with their own onii-chan. Additionally, fellow “onii-chan” also deepen their friendships, and there are probably even men who get lively and have fun speaking fondly of their wives.
>>
>>66184087
>Furthermore, some witches here and there will already be seen beginning to have sex with their own onii-chan from around the start of the rite of confabulation for some reason, perhaps because they became unable to control their own inner depravity after witnessing the sight of those who are reborn as witches by means of the “rite of sacrifice”, or perhaps because they became unable to bear their urges having consumed the cuisine and alcoholic beverages made for the purpose of the sex to follow.
>>
File: 1557623790123.jpg (102 KB, 749x694)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>Supper of Beasts

>We can say that the extravagant cuisine lining the tables during the rite of confabulation is meant to pave the way for the “rite of depravity” which is to come later. The “supper of beasts” that is prepared for participants of the feast of pleasure known as black mass contains ample amounts of extremely nutritious ingredients such as mamono realm beast meat dripping with juice and thick, rich cheese.

>As suggested by the name “beast”, these dishes are made only with enhancing male stamina and redirecting it towards the witches in mind. Of the nutrition that is obtained from eating this food, only a miniscule amount is stored for building up the body, and almost all of it is employed to produce semen and mana. Furthermore, it has the property of being absorbed immediately as soon as it is taken into the body, and the nutrition obtained from eating a “supper of beasts” is thus instantly converted into “stamina”. Therefore, it is suitable to eat as much as one pleases without there being any concern of health issues or obesity resulting from overeating, and that's why it is possible to push the envelope of gluttony during black mass.

>However, the “stamina” gained from eating this food can only be expended through ejaculation. In the case of a man, the more he eats, the urge to ejaculate will soar limitlessly higher. Even if only the regular portion for an adult male is consumed, the urge won't settle with just one or two ejaculations. If he's feasted to the point that it could be considered surfeit, then he'll end up having to repeatedly ejaculate a countless number of times so that he'll continuously pour semen into witches throughout the duration of black mass.
>>
>>66184107
>However, the “stamina” gained from eating this food can only be expended through ejaculation. In the case of a man, the more he eats, the urge to ejaculate will soar limitlessly higher. Even if only the regular portion for an adult male is consumed, the urge won't settle with just one or two ejaculations. If he's feasted to the point that it could be considered surfeit, then he'll end up having to repeatedly ejaculate a countless number of times so that he'll continuously pour semen into witches throughout the duration of black mass.

>Witches will actively recommend the “supper of beasts” and try to get their onii-chan to eat so they can get ravaged by him later on during the “rite of depravity”. While the results may differ, the way that witches can be seen going “ahn” in a sweet voice to get their onii-chan to open his mouth and eat the food every time during the rite of confabulation is reminiscent of the witches of the past era who according to folklore are said to have fed humans to fatten them up before eating them
>>
File: 1557623945097.jpg (67 KB, 751x738)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>Witch's Soup

>Sabbath's famous soup which is always imbued with some kind of magical effects. It's customary to offer soup to all those who visit during black mass. It's characterized by a unique taste and different ingredients depending on each Sabbath, and the magical effects it causes differ depending on each Sabbath as well. The custom of offering “witch's soup” during black mass originates from the fact that since time immemorial, soup has also often been offered during festivals related to the chief god.

>The soup offered by “Mamono Lord Army Sabbath” is a soup using sticky, sweet and delicious “mamono realm pumpkin” as a base to which the mamono realm herb “stoic love” is added while seasoning with numerous types of meats and vegetables. A concoction of various ingredients, this magical soup calms the hearts of those who drink it while retaining their lust and exaltation.

>In Sabbath and during black mass, according to the ideal of propagating the “charm and depravity of little girls”, when the gathered witches and their partners entrust themselves to their flushing bodies and carnal desires, drowning in pleasure together, it is no doubt welcomed. But on the other hand, Sabbath is also an organization of “wisdom” which seeks to master sorcery. While black mass is a “feast of pleasure and depravity”, by the same token, it is also a feast of “sorcery and wisdom”. In Mamono Lord Army Sabbath, the coexistence of depravity and wisdom is regarded as ideal. In other words, while the abandonment of “thought” to drown in depraved pleasure is respected, “thinking” up ways to satisfy oneself with even more depraved pleasure is also viewed as important.
>>
>>66184121
>The “rite of wisdom” wherein witches reveal the fruits of their pursuit of sorcery is also scheduled after the “rite of confabulation”. The wisdom of new spells will be brought there. It is possible to acquire new spells and knowledge by retaining one's “wisdom”, and we are able to sink to new lows of “depravity” precisely because we employ our wisdom. As if to embody this ideal, Mamono Lord Army Sabbath's soup spreads warmly throughout the stomach, calming the heart of those who drink it, but without dampening the arousal of the mind and flushing body which seek pleasure. Minds calmed by its warm, pleasant taste become able “to think”, but the desire to pursue pleasure and depravity continues to remain intact, and the heat of the mind and body doesn't vanish. Those consumed by carnal desire towards witches are not freed from that desire. It's just that they become able to “think” up methods of satisfying it, and that it will no longer “explode”. The overpowering atmosphere of depravity at the site of a black mass ensures that unvented heat and desire will never subside or vanish. Instead, due to the lack of explosion, it continues to build and store up infinitely and be directed towards the “rite of depravity” which takes place later.
>>
>>66184129
>“Witch's soup” is offered during black mass in almost all Sabbaths, and it also reveals the ideology and policy of each Sabbath just as Mamono Lord Sabbath's soup does. For instance, in the case of Black Goat Sabbath, i.e., “Kuroferuru Sabbath”, no “thought” is necessary in their pursuit of sorcery, instead, it is demanded that it be abandoned altogether. Given that their specialty is “nymphomancy”, that is precisely what spurs the birth of new spells and leads them to fall to the depths of depravity. The strangely glowing pink soup of Black Goat Sabbath is highly viscous. When sipped through the mouth and swallowed down the throat to the stomach, from then on, it rapidly becomes entangled with the mana of those who drink it, increasing in viscosity. The magical effect of the soup is the exact opposite of that of Mamono Lord Army Sabbath. It causes the heart to be constantly tormented by carnal desire so that one is never able to calm down.

>Also, the soup of “Ropurotto Sabbath's” practically milk like appearance and sweet taste are appealing. Those who sip it have all of their desires boosted, not only lust, but even appetite and somnolence. Drinking this soup enables them to eat more of the “supper of beasts”, mate more repeatedly until satiated, and sleep longer nestled closely to onii-chan once satisfied. For the witches of Beast Sabbath, that's all black mass entails.
>>
File: 1557624068326.jpg (55 KB, 534x656)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>Wine of Depravity

>A wine preferred by witches at black mass. For those with the forms of little girls, wine itself is also incongruous. It's a delicious wine that fans the flames of depravity.

>As far as witches are concerned, the preferred etiquette is for onii-chan to get them to drink and get them drunk in preparation for the “rite of depravity” which comes later. Also, if a man without a witch partner pours wine into the glass of a witch without an onii-chan and offers it to her, it signifies that he wants to get her drunk and enjoy the “rite of depravity” with her. It should probably be interpreted as a sign that she accepts the invitation if she takes the glass and drinks it.

>“Wine of corruption” is never strong. Normally, it's just enough to get the drinkers pleasantly buzzed, but when the “rite of depravity” begins, the wine suddenly kicks in and gets them smashed in reaction to the condensed mana that pervades the hall due to witches having begun having sex with their own onii-chan all over the place.

>As if delirious from the heat of the witches filling their surroundings, some witches' expressions turn bright red, rapt with intoxication, and they lean coquettishly against their onii-chan as they stagger on their feet. With their minds melted, even their thinking becomes shaky, and they entrust themselves entirely to onii-chan, being at the mercy of the pleasure given to them.

>Still others cling to onii-chan and shower him in kisses as if influenced by the unrestrained hijinks of other witches. When straddling onii-chan with a broad smirk, they continuously shake their hips making loud slapping noises while not even knowing what they're doing.
>>
>3. The Rite of Wisdom

>After the witches enjoy dinner and pleasant chats for a while, the “rite of wisdom” is held in the name of collecting the wisdom of the witches in Sabbath and sharing it. As the place where witches announce the fruits of the research they conduct daily as well as newly developed spells and magical tools, it's one of the biggest reasons why they hold black masses. Naturally, it isn't just limited to witches, given that it's also possible for the wizards of Sabbath to participate provided that they have produced results.

>Only a fraction of the witches and wizards belonging to Sabbath are given the privilege to step up to the podium such as those who have developed hitherto unknown spells, those who have discovered methods of boosting the effects of existing spells remarkably, those who have created convenient magical tools that will change our lives, those who have put forward a revolutionary theory of magic, and so forth. Just standing in this place is itself a great honor and proof of one's remarkable capabilities as an aspiring master magician.
>>
>>66184148
>Additionally, as ones who have advanced the field of sorcery and contributed to all monsters who use magic in their lives as well as their husbands, those who are able to obtain this honor will be granted a reward by the baphomet leader. Some witches are granted a greater portion of baphomet's power of depravity as a reward, fulfilling their wishes to become lewder, more powerful witches who can enjoy sex with onii-chan even more, some obtain vast sums of money in order to enjoy traveling all over with onii-chan, and some have the facilities in their private laboratory spectacularly upgraded and will be prioritized for deliveries of materials and resources from then on for the sake of further research. Among them, wizards who have made it up to that podium after a long and arduous journey without a witch partner have even successfully demanded “baphomet herself” as their reward.
>>
>>66184159
>Given the various novel, original theories of magic and never before seen spells that abound during these meetings, they are fascinating not only to Sabbath's witches, but to any who aspire to master sorcery. Therefore, even the witches who were enjoying chats with other witches or frolicking intimately with onii-chan during the rite of confabulation will basically assume a serious attitude during the rite of wisdom. For the most part, it is due to the scholarly interests and concerns of those who aspire to master sorcery, but there's certainly more to it than just that. Many of the new spells and magical tools announced are also things for spicing up their sex life and making sex with their partners even more enjoyable. During the “rite of depravity” which is held afterward, whoever so desires can have spells cast on them so they can try them out, and magical tools are also lent out. In other words, many among the witches are in fact also keeping a serious eye on things precisely because they're evaluating which spells and tools to use when they have sex with onii-chan during the rite of depravity. That's why a tone of joy and anticipation is mixed into their voices when they exclaim over new spells.
>>
File: 1557624485357.jpg (1.61 MB, 1691x1200)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>66184172
>4. The Rite of Depravity

>Upon the conclusion of the rite of wisdom begins the long awaited “rite of depravity”. It is the feast of sex and pleasure that makes Sabbath an organization of great depravity, and also the main purpose of attending black mass for many witches.

>As soon as this obscene ritual begins, all the witches in attendance at black mass go at it as they desire with their onii-chan partners and begin having sex all throughout the meeting hall. The sight of extremely young looking little girls exposing themselves indecently in a manner unbecoming of their adorable looks, and the dissonance of the resounding alluring cries of ecstasy the likes of which should never escape the lips of any little girl make it like a paradise of depravity to Sabbath, while on the other hand, it is an abhorrent, revolting spectacle which must never be according to the morals of the chief god's faith which value purity and innocence. Some men get on top of young girls way smaller than themselves, pin them down, and ravage them mercilessly with their carnal desire. Some men seize kneeling little girls focused intensely on slurping and sucking their penis with undivided attention by the head in their large palms and make them catch their loads deep down their throat. Even the spectacle of multiple witches swarming over a single man, joining as one, and becoming entangled can be witnessed. At a glance, it even appears to simply be a massive orgy, but instead of random sex between men and women, it is consensual sex between those who share marital bonds in typical monster fashion. Regardless of this fact, just because the monsters uniformly have the forms of little girls, it appears that little girls are being forcibly raped and little girls who know nothing are being inculcated with obscene knowledge. Therefore, the more the witches copulate, the more powerful the depravity within them grows.
>>
>>66184185
>Due to witches drowning in pleasure, the site of a black mass fills with condensed depravity, and all the witches are engulfed by heat and madness and dragged further into the depths of pleasure. A pink haze begins to form in the air due to all the mana being released from the sex, and the wisdom that has been continuously amassed by Sabbath is used to further increase the depravity. Lewd spells fly back and forth all over the place, and large scale spells are cast with no regard for the numerous witches who will get caught in the crossfire. Even witches and their partners unaware and engrossed in sex are sometimes given unexpected pleasure and brought to climax or ejaculation from being hit by stray magical bullets.

>Also, those left bewildered and confounded during the “rite of sacrifice” who still have yet to become members of Sabbath are granted freedom as soon as the rite of depravity begins. But the place those humans are released is ground zero of tremendous depravity. And then, men may see before them little girls with an atmosphere similar to someone they know clinging lustfully to them, or unknown little girls trying to drag them into irresistible depravity. Women will be surrounded by countless little girls lovingly entangling men. The frenzied orgy unfolding as far as the eye can see causes their thoughts to become clouded with pink haze. The obscene sight of the girls engaged in indecency inundating their field of vision and the girls' cries of ecstasy violating their ears will consume their mind. It being impossible to escape the condensed mana of depravity filling the air, women will be reborn as new “witches” and begin to seek their own onii-chan.
>>
>>66184193
>The flames of sex that ignite along with the start of the ritual of depravity never disappear. Instead, the conflagration expands as time passes. By the same token, the sex between the witches and their partners also becomes ever more intensely furious as the rite of depravity progresses. The alluring hip movements of the witches riding on top of onii-chan grow more relentless and unseemly since they become so absorbed in indulging in pleasure. A couple who were once whispering sweet nothings while making love will forget words altogether before they know it, and the witch will get on all fours like a beast to be violently drilled by her man's rigid erection from behind. A witch who had been enjoying being showered in semen will now take the penis deep inside in order to stain her insides in essence too as if to declare that even having her entire body stained in cloudy white fluid is still not enough. So long as depravity has dominion over the place, the heat of the witches and their partners never abates. There will be no sleep, no exhaustion, no withering, and no subsiding. The feast of yonge flesh and cloudy white fluid never ends until the coming of dawn.
>>
>>66184206
>“The depraved power” boosted to the utmost limit by this obscene ritual which utterly mocks and repudiates the principles of “humanity”, “benevolence”, “morality”, and “ethics” according to the faith of the Order of the chief god makes the site of a black mass into a special “concentrated land”. Witches who run the gamut of profligacy in this concentrated land become physical embodiments of depravity.

>Each time a little girl rapturously cries out in ecstasy, the salacious atmosphere surrounding Sabbath grows stronger, bringing greater “depravity” to Sabbath. The depravity fully pervading Sabbath itself is distributed widely to all the witches, and the witches can continuously increase the depravity enshrouding them without limit. The infinitely generated depraved power easily destroys the shackles limiting the amount of mana possessable by witches and their partners, drastically raising the upper limits of their mana capacity. In other words, the rite of depravity is an absolutely essential ritual for making the “depravity” dwelling within a “Sabbath” even more morally objectionable, unconscionable, and blasphemous so that the witches will embody even greater depravity, radically boosting their power.
>>
>>66184220
>By undergoing the rite of depravity in this manner, the power of a “Sabbath” attains further heights. After witches have enjoyed thoroughly having sex with their beloved onii-chan until morning while getting covered in a sticky mess inside and out, some will set out on the road home while holding hands with their beloved onii-chan with a smile on their face, whereas others will leave the meeting grounds happily breathing in their sleep while being carried in onii-chan's arms, having stored up “depravity” enormously magnified via black mass in their tiny bodies.

>Furthermore, black mass as described by this author is only an example reflecting the most typical flow of events based on “Mamono Lord Army Sabbath”. As far as the particular details are concerned, it's all different depending on the policies and activity content of each Sabbath. In some cases, what actually occurs could even be vastly different than the flow of events described above.

>For example, in the case of Black Goat Sabbath, i.e., “Kuroferuru Sabbath”, witches and their partners are already piled up having sex constantly from the beginning of black mass. In other words, black mass begins with the “rite of depravity” and the “rite of sacrifice” and “rite of confabulation” are held amidst the pleasure of sex. Announcements of new spells during the “rite of wisdom” are also done in a format where they can actually be demonstrated on oneself while having sex.
>>
>>66184234
>The black mass held in Medical Sabbath, i.e., “Greilia Sabbath”, is hardly sexual at all. Casters and even doctors from outside Sabbath are also invited, and from start to finish, there are announcements of new medical techniques and pharmacomancy spells with in-depth discussions of medical techniques.

>Yet despite this, the “ritual of depravity” is always held even in Greilia Sabbath. Unlike the typical case where sex takes place in a great hall where everyone can see it, after the conclusion of all the other events of black mass, sterile feeling white rooms are prepared for all the witches which also resemble the rooms used when treating patients. After entering private rooms with their onii-chan, witches lay their partner on the white bed, and run the gamut of service using their own body as his plaything according to their own urges of devotion. In this place, their partner becomes the “patient”, and all kinds of pleasurable acts are performed so he can relax and receive treatment. Each kind of pharmacomancy spell which takes effect through physical touching or sex will be performed. At a glance, the space lined with countless white rooms looks like a white walled medical facility, yet instead of medical treatment, what goes on inside the rooms is none other than carnal relations between the pharmacomancers and patients. The only thing that can be heard from any of the rooms is alluring young voices moaning and the creaking of the beds, so in actuality, it's almost like a brothel. The act of repudiating morality by exposing the indecent sight of yonge girls to all eyes that is performed in a typical rite of depravity produces great “depravity”. On the other hand, when those who look pure and white at a glance, but have the true nature of beings who possess black, sordid desires, actually secretly engage in lewd acts at a hidden place, it produces powerful “depravity” in yet another form.
>>
File: 1557624930365.jpg (831 KB, 721x1024)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
>>66184243
>Also, if it's a small scale Sabbath, then in some cases it may even turn out to be a sort of relaxed “social gathering”, but there are also cases when several small scale Sabbaths will hold a massive joint black mass. What's more, Mamono Lord Army Sabbath is the largest scale individual Sabbath, but aside from the black mass held by only Mamono Lord Army Sabbath, an even larger scale black mass is also held in which all baphomets and witches from every Sabbath throughout the world can participate.

<><><>

>“Onii-chaan... It's ramming deep inside... Noo”

>“Aha! Onii-chan's is incredibly delicious... I want more”

>“Nihihi, onii-san's face is so cute I wonder if it'll become even cuter if I do this?”

>The expanse beneath the man's eyes was completely packed with a flock of beasts shattering the limits of the lusts of the flesh. Half the flock of beasts have the appearance of little girls. The beasts of childish appearance with an inappropriate sensuality are copulating with the beasts from the other half as they please. The remaining half of the beasts were men with much larger bodies than the girls. The beasts were plunging their meatrods inside every single orifice of the girls' childish bodies and defiling them with cloudy white fluid, taking obscenity to a new level.
>>
>>66184257
>It is a spectacle in which the little girls gathered in this place are being violated by men with vulgar desires, but in actuality, it is a scene of childish witches with far more indecent and wicked desires manipulating the desires of the men to milk them as they please. The man viewing that spectacle is also one of the beasts, and in his lap sits another beast. The man sits cross-legged on a chair that's soft and wide like a bed, and the one using his body as a throne from which to reign is a dark beast who literally has beast ears, a beast tail, and large horns, the baphomet leader of the Sabbath.

>“It's incredible this time too, isn't it...”,

>muttered the man spontaneously at the spectacle unfolding beneath his eyes.

>“Oh, you bet it is”.

>The baphomet snorted “mn-hmm”, and nodded at those words, seemingly satisfied.

>The destructive spectacle unfolding beneath his eyes was utterly annihilating the very fabric of human morality, but there was no sense of repugnance in his exclamation regarding it. For the baphomet and the man who is her spouse, the spectacle unfolding beneath their eyes was truly like looking at themselves.

>Because he knew firsthand the pleasure and happiness this spectacle induced in the beasts, it was rather endearing to him. Watching filled him with excitement, making his body heat up, and his penis swell even bigger. Ever since it had grown huge at the start of the rite of depravity, his penis had forgotten how to wither, and it was now lodged firmly deep inside the tiny vagina of the baphomet sitting in his lap.
>>
>>66184265
>“Tonight's mass is truly filled with depravity.
The gushing mana has risen up to here.”

>The baphomet raised a fur covered finger and light gathered at her fingertip, glowing a faint pink.
>While watching it, she smiled mischievously with a “kukuku” as if she had thought of something.

>“Hey, aniue.
>The entirety of this Sabbath is mine.
>And the entirety of me is yours.
>Therefore, we can also say the entirety of this magnificent spectacle is yours”.

>Along with that teasing remark, the baphomet stirred slightly to turn her gaze towards the man's face positioned above her head. Regardless of how slightly she had moved her body, even merely that caused it to strongly scrape the man's member which was still held fast by the walls of flesh deep inside her, and the pleasure incurred led him to climax. The cloudy white fluid spewing forth was pouring into her tiny womb. The sensation of semen filling her up caused the baphomet's childish body to convulse with pleasure, and the delicious taste of the mana of the one she loves permeating deep inside of her naturally made her just about ready to smile. On the other hand, the mature, masculine face of the man distorted in pleasure was vaguely making a timid expression.

>“Mn... Why the long face, aniue?
Are you unhappy...?”

>“N-No, I'm overjoyed that someone as great as you has chosen the likes of me!
>But, it just still doesn't feel real to me. I have no power whatsoever.
>I don't feel like a man worthy of being your husband...”
>>
>>66184275

>After sighing and snorting “hmph” at the man's response, the baphomet lovingly patted the man's penis which was still deep inside her through her swollen belly. When his penis was squeezed tightly by the little tube of flesh, the man was once again led to climax.

###

Good gravy this is a REALLY long one.

###
>>
>>66184287
>“You feel it yourself too, right?
>Aniue, it's proof that this body of mine has submitted to you as a female...
>And you've even remained hard and kept ejaculating in an attempt to impregnate me, haven't you
>You're doing what is required of a male, so how dare you call yourself unworthy”.

>The baphomet rubbed her belly with an enthralled expression as more semen was pouring inside.
>Delirious and eyes out of focus, it seemed more like she was acting as a mouthpiece for her womb which had submitted to the male, rather than genuinely asserting her own will.

>“B-But that's because you're so cute... Uh, no! I mean, it's a physiological response...”

>“Human men are such a pain in the ass.
>Damn you for denying instinct due to your lackluster knowledge and reasoning.
>And it's even more exasperating perhaps because you're a scholar. But that's what I love...”

>Already reddened with the pleasure of ejaculation, the man's expression grew even brighter red in a disavowal of the baphomet's frank manner of speaking. Puffing up her cheeks in reaction, the baphomet's words were full of discontent, but at the same time, her voice was tinged with joy, perhaps because her ears had quickly picked up on the word “cute”.
>>
>>66184299
>“You certainly are powerless.
>Your magical talent doesn't even measure a sliver of mine, and you'd lose out to me in a test of physical strength as well. Even as a scholar, you're half-baked, and on top of that, you even burnt the goddamn toast this morning. Plus, I'd wager that from the perspective of a human girl, you're not especially handsome either”,

>asserted the baphomet, deliberately without adding the words “but I love you” at the end.
Her words were so blunt that the man's shoulders drooped, heartbroken.

>“On the other hand, I am a baphomet, granted sorcerous talent from birth and preordained to stand above all witches. All those who witness my dark power prostrate themselves before me in terror. It is I who can stand above ones such as them and 'bestow' it upon them.”

>The baphomet threw out her nonexistent chest and inflated herself with pride, but for some reason, her body was trembling rapidly. Since a part of himself was screwed inside her little body, her trembling came to affect the man's body as well. The feeling of it caused the sensation of ejaculation to begin mounting yet again.

>“Aniue, you were the only one to 'keep bestowing' it upon me despite knowing my power”.

>“What is that supposed to mean...?”
>>
>>66184306
>The man loved the baphomet. As an aspiring scholar of magic, he had once conducted research at the national institute of sorcery, but his research didn't work out, and even the money he needed to support his living costs began to be all used up, so he could no longer remain enrolled. Just then, it was this baphomet who incorporated the institute he was a member of as part of her own Sabbath. Thanks to that, the man was able to continue on as a scholar. Surely, it must have been pure whim on her part, but the man felt strongly obliged towards the baphomet, and at the same time, he also felt both love and lust towards her. The man had intended to work as hard as he could to repay his debt of obligation to the baphomet, but as a powerless human man, there was surely nothing he could possibly do for her. Convinced of the certainty of this, the man could not comprehend the baphomet's words.

>“...I'm not gonna say anything until you remember”.

>Abruptly turning away in anger, the baphomet puffed out her cheeks. The man had no idea what she was mad about. The baphomet clamped down with her insides, and the man reached his umpteenth climax. Her meaty vagina pulsed as if to guzzle his semen, triggering nonstop ejaculation. It was just as if the baphomet were intent on channeling her anger to wring every last drop out of him.
>>
>>66184314
>The pleasure of endless ejaculation caused the man's vision to blur. By pure chance, the sight of the witches below entered his shaky visual field. They all uniformly had rapturous expressions. Their expressions rapt with pleasure were likely due to the rigid erections penetrating them. But in the man's eyes, it felt like there was something else besides that which was melting their hearts. As for that, the look in the witches' eyes as they gazed at their men was like that of a love struck young girl, in their smiles was the kind of affection that a wife has for her beloved husband, and more than anything else, the sort of eyes of a little girl clinging to her big brother who she has absolute trust in. Surely the men penetrating them were able to make their faces that way precisely because they were suitable as their partners. The man's shaky field of vision was redirected to the baphomet. She had been looking away, but before he knew it, she was gazing at his face. Staring intently at him were the clingy eyes of a little girl in love.

<><><>

>Translation notes:

>*The baphomet has a granny tone to her dialog which is hardly reflected in the translation. It's mainly due to things like the use of “ja” instead of “da”, “no” instead “ne”, the first person pronoun “washi” which is used by the elderly, the old fashioned second person pronoun “onushi”, and “aniue”, an obsolete term for “onii-san” which is mainly used in historical dramas these days.

###

The Sabbath is indeed lovely. And that there is some top grade lolicon.

>inB4 Order fags, HFY fags and MGE detractors saying this is shit
>>
>>66177319
>Longer lifespan
Speaking of this, being a hero or being demonized prolongs one's lifespan, but what drawbacks are there for this, slow ageing?
Being locked in your age or in your prime until you die?
And what of the Sabbath?
If they keep themselves young, and repeating the process, what price By re-living their life, would there come a point where they forget things from their previous youth?
>>
>>66184325
It's shit.
>>
>>66185303
Not sure what directions the other anons have taken it but original lore it goes:
>bennies
Heroes: cool powers, better physical capabilities like greatly enhanced stamina/strength/durability
Incubi: cool powers, lives as long as their mamano does, their mamano lives as long as they keep getting spirit energy, gains power ad infinitum(small gains but can stack mamano for quicker gains) as everytime they give their mamano spirit energy they receive demonic energy which makes them produce even more spirit energy, better physical capabilities like greatly enhanced stamina/strength/durability, guaranteed weight loss if you're fat, (possibly, also see cons) better body and/or aesthetic changes as your body changes towards what your mamano partner/s considers the ideal body so you could get a ripped body or a lithe body etc.
>cons
Heroes: normal human lifespan and all the baggage that goes with it.
Incubi: mentality changes yielding more interest in things you Lust for(sex, lazing about, hobbies, personal things in general) and less interest in things like working, chores, responsibilities(does not inhibit the ability to say no to the former category or say yes to the latter but it definitely shifts your priorities on the matter and desire/disinterest on the matters(if you hated work and chores already you'll loathe them but still see the need for them to get done should they be required, if you had an average libido it will now be pretty up there but will still see the need to do things that keep a roof over your head so you have a bedroom to indulge yourself inside of)), aesthetic and physical body changes you might not be 100% on but it's for your partners happiness just like their bodily changes are for yours(you'll generally meet in the middle) such as becoming physically younger(as in you're a literal child now) or perhaps you liked the body you had before because it was yours and this new one that's a 6'5" swimmers body just isn't "you"
Cont.
>>
>>66185599
(IE cognitive dissonance), your increasing power and technically infinite lifespan is tethered to your mamano(you won't die if they do or if they're kept from you but you'll no longer be able to do the power feedback loop to get stronger and you're now back to living a human lifespan as a result), shit that would effect mamano like that one spell that basically turns mamano into suicide bombs by basically detonating their demonic energy stores now effects you, technically you're now aligned with the new demon lord which means not a lot of humans are going to be okay with you even existing and she might be able to exert some control over you, any human female you mate with will corrupt into your mamano's species(coin flip if you're rolling a mamano harem).

Generally, the cons aren't that bad and the benefits are insane in both situations but obviously both categories are more so in the case of incubization.
>>
>>66182819
Smacking me into a hot summer day. It's like the puns write themselves. A dog treating me like a dog on a dogday? Dog cubed. It figures that an Anubis would be such a square. I'd double dog dare her, but she'd have an aneurysm.
>>
>>66185599
So incubi got immortality but their stunted and are slow learners while heroes could master their craft within a month but can still die from regular shit and usually less fancy equipment (compared to incubi which tend to have access to powerful and super flashy gear)
>>
Can we at some point translate the books on the Dragon Island, and the mermaids book?
>>
>>66189476
Mermaid book is ot out yet, and there's a rough translation for the Dragon book out on the Redux forums.
>>
>>66189476
>translate the books
ask /a/
>>
>>66188616
Hero older brother has calculated out every aspect of your schoolwork productivity, athleticism, social skills, even your average intake of water and air per day

Incubi older brother seems super cool and rad, always talking about plowing girls and stuff. He keeps getting into problems though that Older Brother Hero has to bail him out of. He does give back though, Older Brother Hero has deceloped a large following if monsters, steadily planning together, that are warded off with Older Brother Incubus' dick smooth moves.
>>
File: 397.png (382 KB, 716x716)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>tfw a abhuman abomination uses your cybernetic hand to rub its head
>>
File: revenant.png (581 KB, 874x1330)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>66192020
>>
>>66185599
I know the original lore, was rather wondering how to retrofit it into a setting
>>
>>66192020
what if it's a Gremlin optimizing your mecha dendrites?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (176 KB, 611x721)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>
>>66196754
is this what baby manticores look like?
>>
>>66196850
It is how perdition looks like
>>
>>66196754
FOE
>>
>>66185599
>>66185650
The original lore is nice and all, but let me get meta for a moment:

Monsters are almost NPCs in MGW. The further from conventional thought a being is, the harder it is to play something. This even extends to video games. The only way to even allow this in any sort of game is to have a mechanic that in-/de-centivizes certain behavior. That constrains the player in a way that allows them to be a consistent warbling pinkeared goateater or whatever.

As long as you have solid enough mechanics, then playing a yodelling bloodbat or whatever freako thing is a possibility. Simplistically, incubi are just freakishly lazy monsters. As well, heroes are just really weak Gods. When you get down to it, neither of these (monsters, Gods) is really a PC. A bootstrapped human is doable, and we've enough data to make mechanics for monsters. The same can't be said for Gods, in fact Gods would break the setting into ovah 9K pieces if used as PCs. These are the inherent limitations we have to accept. The world building priorities for this thread should be derived from these.
>>
>>66196754
Knee deep in the fluff
>>
>>66184325
>Sabbath
Urge to bully: rising
>>
>>66198572
>>
>>66114128
new thread
>>66199370
>>66199370
>>66199370

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.