[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1555293742317.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>65711540
>>
So I guess I get first post?

What type of personality should I get with my Wraith in Shadows of Mordor? Innocent child, or Lewd Fujoshi?
>>
>>65724385
Fucking Australians...
>>
>>65724498
If you choose Celebrimbor, you can get a One Ring out of it.
>>
>>65724498
Lewd Fujoshi who's forever frustrated due to not being able to touch.
>>
File: Gendo_Ikari.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Would Gendo Ikari agree to help dismantle SEELE and all the mess that is the Evangelion plot in exchange of resurrecting his wife? Maybe I should include a one-way trip to a parallel world since I vaguely recall Yui Ikari also being part of SEELE and as bad as her husband or something like that
Would a normal resurrection spell work or would I need something more specialized? I doubt the Metaphysical Biology PhD perk in the jump would work given that it is what Ritsuko has.
>>
>>65724385
Hrmm... Besides worm and overlord, what do we even have that offers bug control? I could go for swarms of carnivorous centipedes right now. Do the Scaven have that? That sounds useful for wiping them out.
>>65724498
Innocent. It's a free conscience. Though >>65724525 is a man of culture.
>>
>>65724518
>Not picking Feanor
Why wouldn't you want someone screeching about MUH SILMARILS in your ear?
>>
Do Ace Combat Belkans and Nanoha Belkans have any relation or is it a coincidence?
>>
>>65724502
What?
>>
File: 1382318002518.jpg (157 KB, 1063x752)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
What ways of changing the world/doing magic with song do we have? I believe the Flame of Anor was something like that?
>>
>>65724583
Hive queen quest, naruto, zerg potentially, tyranids sorta.

Im thinking of using a couple make your own system perks to make my own bug system.
>>
>>65724606
Coincidence.
>>
>>65724644
Ar tonelico seems to fit.
>>
>>65724583
Well, I believe it's part of the repertoire of druids and clerics fairly often in d&d settings, even if I can't recall them ever actually using it.
>>
>>65724525
That sounds delightful. I was mostly thinking the fujoshi would just encourage my jumper to fuck all the guys.

>>65724644
From Dust has an entire origin dedicated to that, Aquaria has the Verse and a few related perks, Ar Tonelico has Song Magic, Final Fantasy 11 has a perk that'll let you cast magic through song, any of the D&D jumps have bards, and I'm pretty sure at least one of the Disney Animated jumps has something for that.
>>
> Wraithguard, Sunder, Keening, Moon-and-Star, and Trueflame
What do these do?
>>
>>65724578
Yes. Yui Ikari would not, though. As for what magic you'd need, I'd go with necromancy or other soul-manipulating spells.
>>
>>65724583
Nightmare Before Christmas has something like that, but it's more of a hivemind thing than a pure minion thing. Nasu magecraft can probably do it as well.
>>
>>65724713
>Final Fantasy 11 has a perk that'll let you cast magic through song
It also has a perk that will let you cast any magic you have through dance as well
>>
>>65724731
>Wraithguard, Sunder, Keening
Helps you handle the Heart of Lorkhan
>Moon-and-Star
It's the marker of the Nerevarine, as only Nerevar himself can wear the ring without dying.
>Trueflame
The sword symbolizing the cuckery of Nerevar.
>>
>>65724785
Now I just want to go in with a use any magic item perk and fuck with him.
>>
>>65724731
Wraithguard prevents your soul from catching on fire while handling Sunder & Keening.

Sunder & Keening are tools used to kill the God Heart, the heart of the god that created the mortal plane.

Moon & Star marks you as the Nerevarine

Trueflame is Nerevarine‘s sword a powerful flaming sword.
>>
>>65724731
Right, so Wraithguard lets you actually hold Keening and Sunder without dying. Keening and Sunder are decently powerful weapons, and are needed to kill the final boss.

All three of them have some decent constant effect enchantments.

Moon and Star is a mediocre ring that fortifies your personality and speechcraft by 5

Trueflame does a decent amount of fire damage when you hit something, and is a decently sharp sword otherwise
>>
>>65724583
>Hrmm... Besides worm and overlord, what do we even have that offers bug control?
There are like two billion different versatile magic systems across Jumpchain. Just make a spell. Or don't, just learn an existing spell. Control Vermin from D&D, there you go.
>>
>>65724583
SMT 1 has bug control for one of the 1000cp demons
>>
>>65724578
Gendo would flay himself alive with a rusty sppon and perform a synchronized swimming routine in the dead sea if it meant bringing Yui back.

As for How to do so you're probably need something mroe specialized. Girl got tanged and absorbed into Eva -01's core; so it's debatable whether the core or the Eva itself count as her new body given she's the animating force behind it now.

I imagine searching stuff like how to unbind soul forged/inhabited artifacts would be a step in the right direction; or maybe something that lets you punt souls out of their containers (body or otherwise), at which point more conventional means of resurrection should be usable so long as they don't require her original body.

The alternative is trying to figure out a way for Unit-01 to untang her and release her from the Core. Though this is all contingent on you presenting to Gendo that you have a better alternative to the Eva system for dealing with the Angels.
>>
>>65724842
That's only one type of vermin, though, not all of them. Granted, any vermin you pick, be it spiders or rats or so on, get a buff to minor demon level, but that's only one type.
>>
>>65724906
Ahh, I didn't know you meant general bug control.

There's always PS238? Bug control is even one of the example powers for the Miscellaneous Meta perk
>>
>>65724819
M&S is more a status symbol that proves you’re the Nerevarine. Trueflame is said to be a powerful sword, stat wise it’s not that great but TES games have wonky numbers. In Skyrim the legendary stuff is worthless.
>>
>>65724932
Not the original anon, but I'll definitely grab that when I get the chance. Thanks.
>>
>>65724842
>>65724906
I may get that and do mummy style scarab beetles
>>
File: Entoma's_Profile.png (201 KB, 412x701)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>all these bug lovers
Has the time of best girl come?
>>
>>65725075
Das a disgusting hive of bugs like Oogie Boogie arranged in such a way as to look like a girl...
>>
>>65721538
Okay cool, thanks for the explanation. I only got through a few chapters myself before I had to focus on exams.

I do look forward to the jump though, as I think it'll be interesting.
Also why is there a restriction to only have 1 type of spirit power in the jump?

I haven't gotten to the explanation in the manga yet.
>>
>>65721836
What's weird is that all the other half-humans and even outright gods we see think more humanly than Merlin. He's singularly inhuman.
>>
>>65722322
>>65722334
It just reinforces how justified you are in killing those who betrayed you. And before you say anything, remember what even Vivec said: it doesn't matter if you really were the reincarnated soul of Nerevar, once you mantle someone you and they are one and the same in all ways.
>>
So what are some jumps that are good for playing up the extremely powerful/old, yet whimsical mage/cultivator route? Just had my jumper do Desolate Era so needing a jump where my jumper can fuck with people.

Shit like fishing on land yet somehow having the earth ripple like a pond and still catching fish. Or just talking to a tree and it suddenly turns human to the surprise of everyone is the kinda shit they'll get up to.
>>
>>65724578
Anon, you don't seem to understand. Yui planned this all. She's double crossing and manipulating her son and husband for the sake of her plan to become a god. She's the villain. She will not accept being revived unless you are going to turn her into a god.
>>
>>65725146
That's what makes her great.
>>
>>65725001
I never even used M&S or Trueflame.

I got tired of durability early on, and ended up just kinda running around in custom enchanted stuff punching everything to death, and M&S and Trueflame were both drastically less useful than my constant restore health ring and bare fists.
>>
>>65725231
You could probably make a magic system that works by intent and shoving in magic in hero bbs.
>>
>>65725149
I'm right there with ya on exams. No worries there.

There's not really a direct explanation in the story, but there is an indirect reference at one point that those who have spiritual powers have only one they're talented at. Some people have a simple power, others have more complex ones, and sometimes it takes a while to find the one that you can actually use. Of course, Inukai's dad also says a couple other of things that are highly suspect, but you don't see anyone in the whole story with more than one power, so I'm taking it at face value.
>>
>>65725288
That has nothing to do with that anon's question, ya know? He wants a good place to fuck with people
>>
In the unlikely event that somebody is aware of this game, what are some things I should be sure to include?
>>
>>65725257
I doubt you played Morrowind, since the way fists worked in that game involved needing to punch through an enemy's fatigue meter before being able to do health damage. Effectively they had double HP compared to any other method of killing them.
>>
>>65725328
It was still preferable to the durability system. Besides, with enough unarmed skill they still died rather quick.

Plus, I liked punching people unconscious while on high places and watching them fall off.
>>
>>65725324
So it's a game about building that log-launching truck from the A Team? Nice. I should look this up.
>>
>>65725316
>>65725288
I suppose that's a way of fucking with people. Truth be told I kinda want to go to Cultivation Chat Group (if we had that jump) to fuck with people. Pretty sure a World God would be above the Wielder of The Will from that jump. There's always a higher level afterall.
>>
>>65725198
Isn't he the only one who's a straight up demon?
Not even Mephistopheles is a demon in Fate, he's just a homunculus.
I don't think Len quite counts here as we don't really know as much about her personality or inner thoughts, certainly not to the degree of Merlin and wasn't she made from a human or something anyway?
I'm not counting the Oni here but they're usually pretty monstrous anyway.
>>
>>65725324
something something slam-dunks and other meme-machines
>>
File: Bird Culture.jpg (74 KB, 650x523)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>65719607
That seems unnecessarily cruel.
>>
File: 1549247445620.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1125)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
What suggestions do you have for visiting the Elder Scrolls? Things to do, perks to pick up beforehand... For example, if I remember correctly there was a piece of knowledge that could either erase you from existence or make you omnipotent? I don't know much about the lore.
>>
>>65725548
Yeah well them giving running commentary during sex is a dick move too.
>>
>>65725607
Pick up magic and reality warping resistance. It's one of those settings where there's tons of powerful beings in the background and named characters die all the time.
>>
>>65725459
He's half-incubus.
>>
>>65725607
Nah, there's nothing interesting in Elder Scrolls. Pretty mundane setting, the worst you'll have to deal with is some really lame dragons hyping themselves up.
>>
>>65725671
An Incubus is a demon. It's also the reason I mentioned Len, who's a Succubus Cat Girl thing.
>>
>>65725607
Steal the Numidium, and get dream manipulation perks considering all of reality is just a dream in Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>65725785
Demons are kinda different in Fate.
>>
>>65725607
You absolutely need the perk from The Wind Waker that lets you learn how to cast spells by using enchanted items, because you can't get the Resist Normal Weapons enchantment in Morrowind normally. Also, get a language learning perk from somewhere, it'll help with learning the Thu'um.
>>
Whayt do zerg essence spinners look like? Cause Im imagining a big house size mass of spider webs and silk all converging into one complex ball of therads
>>
File: Abathur.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>65725912
>essence spinners
What dat? Do you mean like Abathur?
>>
>>65725912
You have a terrible fetish anon
>>
>>65725607
Find a way to break a curse and make sure it can't be applied again onto the same person. Then go to ES and fix up Dagon, he's a bro.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/61926222/#61929792
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/61926222/#q61930088
>>
>>65725912
Why exactly are naked women being fed to a giant spider?
>>
>>65725146
Not true. It's one spider-bug, wearing other bugs so as to look like a cute girl.
>>
>>65726122
>>65726054
I was looking for webs but the google only want to show halloween decorations so I typed jorugomo and this poppee up.

It is not a fetish.

>>65725990
Zerg jump says you can make essence spinners from silk to manipulate dna in one perk.
>>
File: d.jpg (74 KB, 531x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>65726229
>It is not a fetish.
>laughing /d/emon
>>
File: 1552943635872.jpg (572 KB, 1200x1000)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
Is it a good/feasible idea to mantle Akatosh/Alduin in Skyrim?
>>
>>65726229
>Zerg jump says you can make essence spinners from silk to manipulate dna in one perk.

The perk Essence Spinner lets you make a silk screen that you can use to manipulate DNA with.
>>
>>65726293
Yeah, what does that look like though. Is that not what an essnce spinner is? Or is it an abstraction based on in game stuff?
>>
>>65724713
Why fuck all the guys when you can just fuck one guy many times?
>>
>>65726370
Essence Spinners aren't a thing. It's the name of the perk.
>>
File: Zerg eggs.jpg (1.36 MB, 1920x1200)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>65726229
Oh. I'll check have to check that out then, since I generally remember essence being liquidy or energy-y.

So looking at it, I believe that it is just essentially an 'IRL' version of the evolution selection kind of thing? Basically an organic computer screen for DNA manipulation. So I don't believe there are any canon/'real' versions to cross-reference for appearance? I might be wrong though, and if I am please do correct me.
>>
>>65726379
I don't know, why would a woman whose main personality is "Likes Boy's Fucking" want me to fuck a bunch of guys?
>>
>>65725236
>Revive Yui
>”Hey, the fuck is this bullshit? I’m killing myself right now until you do this properly and make me God”
>>
>Shower Thoughts
When you use size changing magic, size changing mutant powers and/or Pym Particles all of them MUST be lowering or raising your metabolic rate in inverse proportion to your size
>>
File: 1bpre7u3c_Valkorion.png (713 KB, 593x781)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>65725607
>>65726061
How would one go about mantling Jyggalag?
I'd go for Sheogorath considering it's very easy but the madness part's a big no no.
pic is what I'm thinking of for the human form.
>>
>>65726461
Why so? Besides pym particles are fucking stupid and inconsistant.
>>
>>65721694
It only applies to housing from the Jump and yeah, I’m pretty sure it says that companions get their own houses/can buy houses.

>>65722291
Imagine being the guy who burned down Notre Dame. Assuming this is an accident and not deliberate of course. Hundreds of years old historic architecture- poof! Because you plugged something in wrong.

>>65726461
Pym Particles are the Speedforce of Marvel, so not necessarily.
>>
>>65726461
Magic generally just doesn't give a shit tho.
>>
>>65726499
The Emperor?
>>
>>65726503
>>65726502
>>65726500
Dunno then maybe Pym Particles/magic heat you up as you get smaller and cool you down as you get bigger.
>>
>>65726533
Why do you think that?
>>
>>65726519
Valkorion yeah.
>>
>>65726502
>Imagine being the guy who burned down Notre Dame. Assuming this is an accident and not deliberate of course. Hundreds of years old historic architecture- poof! Because you plugged something in wrong.
The Notre Dame is french right?
Considering the "revolution" thing that's apparently still happening or something, it's probably deliberate.
>>
>>65726549
Because otherwise Antman/mage would explode from his temperature when big and would freeze when small
>>
If I'm an Adam in Needless and learn someone's fragment, does the person I learned it from still have their powers?
>>
>>65726533
I feel like you might be thinking too hard about this. If you’re shrinking to the size of an ant or growing big enough to knock down skyscrapers you’re already making natural physics your bitch.

>>65726576
It’s probably the first really strange thing to happen in the past few years. I hope nobody died, but I’m super curious to find out what they’ll find during the investigation.
>>
>>65726619
>If you’re shrinking to the size of an ant or growing big enough to knock down skyscrapers you’re already making natural physics your bitch.
Yeah but heres the thing, is that if you are making physics your bitch through magic that still means the protections must be intrinsic to the spell so thus it would probably cool you off when you are smaller.

Likewise if it is Pym Particles then that means that it is physics just very poorly understood or extradimensional physics entering our own universe
>>
>>65726667
>cool you off
heat you up* (alternatively it just gives you flat up immunity to thermal though given that you likely can still be killed by fire or really cold temperatures without additional spells this is still unlikely)
>>
>>65726667
>Likewise if it is Pym Particles then that means that it is physics just very poorly understood or extradimensional physics entering our own universe

Or.
And get this.
It might happen because Comic Books Say It Happens, Fuck Logic.
>>
>>65726576
Didnt the arc de triomph get fucked up recently too?
>>
>>65726667
Or, its comic book logic fuck off.
>>
>>65726502
>I’m pretty sure it says that companions get their own houses/can buy houses.
No, I know it said that companions get houses, I was talking more about companions you get after the jump getting houses. Also how doe it work for large group companions?
>>
>>65726692
If all your particles kept moving the same as you shrunk, you'd heat up really quickly, so the magic would need to cool you off in the short term. Like compressing a gas heats it.
>>
>>65726738
Unless the excess energy is converted into energy used to shrink/push the particles closer.
>>
File: Konosuba_06_3-490x276.jpg (33 KB, 490x276)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
What magical staves can we get?
>>
>>65726736
No, they don’t unless you build them yourself. And group companions, if you import them as a group, also get one house.
>>
File: Caster Cu.gif (1.98 MB, 500x288)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>65726811
>>65726788
I saw your mistake anon.
>>
>>65726811
Garden of Avalon and Duel Monsters Shadow Realm have some nice staves.
>>
>>65726855
Thanks for the answers
>>
>>65726811
My favourite is the Scepter from Spyro the Dragon, since it grows in power as you use it and can't be used by other people.
>>
>>65726811
Just say "staffs" like a normal person.
>>
>>65726866
The only time cu rocks shit and its as a fucking caster. His weakest form.
>>
>>65727015
"Staffs" is incorrect English, you fuckin' brainlet.
>>
>>65726598
Yes. You're copying, not stealing.
>>
>>65727057
t. actual brainlet

They're both correct. Except "staves" is only used by pretentious douchebags trying to stand out.
>>
>>65727042
Seriously his build is so gimped it looks like it was made in the oldest /jc/ Servant supplement. Got Odin's 18 Runes, can't use them at full capacity. Got a big dumb wicker man thing. The only exception is his actual magic system, Runes, which is utterly busted and makes Divine Words look like a joke.
>>
>>65727123
I prefer staves. Not him but you are being an ass.
>>
>>65727042
>>65727160
No more Lancer Luck, though.
>>
>>65725324
An automated garage that makes modifying that makes modifying vehicles significantly easier as a warehouse attachment.

CP backed loot drops.
>>
>>65727183
Which class has the opposite of Lancer Luck? Archer Pluck? Saber Wank?
>>
How strong is Clairvoyance EX?
>>
>>65727213
Less strong than the living version.
>>
>>65726811
>>65726866
>wizard """"staff""""
That shit looks gay as hell. Even plain sticks looks better.
>>
>>65727213
Makes you so intelligent you die for Darkseid God because that is the objective true purpose for humanity
>>
>>65727224
Ok, how strong is Grand + Sight Beyond Mortal Eyes, then? I'm trying to establish a frame of reference.
>>
>>65727264
Makes you so intelligent you inspire generations with your suicide
>>
>>65727264
As with most Valeria perks, it's a matter of fanwank.
>>
>>65725607
Have you considered binge-watching Fudgemuppet videos?
>>
>>65724583
Ben 10 also has bug control (and possibly a wider form of animal control iirc)
>>
>>65727042
He's usually getting crippled due to external factors. It just so happens that as a Caster, nothing was holding him back from going apeshit. This is what happens when you just allow Cu to rampage from the word go.
>>
>>65727292
>e-celeb shit
>>
>>65726270
Not really. The Aka Oversoul is all kinds of fucked thanks to the Selectives, plus if you try to mantle an Earthbone, you just end up assuming their position of being a comatose planetoid with your spirit used to help reinforce the laws of physics.
At best, you can turn yourself into an avatar, but the last person who did that was Martin and we all know how that turned out for him.
>>
>>65727264
Future and Remote sight of arbitrary range, basically. Val implied you can get to Goetia's level, so you'll even be looking at multiple timelines at a time at some point in time.
>>
Those of you who took non-drop in origins in the TES jumps, how did you manage to avoid no longer existing once you left the TES verse?
>>
>>65726866
I want an edit of this gif, where instead of runes it says something juvenile like "No U!" Or "Ur Mom Gae"
>>
>>65727335
What happens if a Galactus tries to eat an Earthbone? Actually if Mundus is basically a fever dream built on betrayal and retribution could a New God walk around in their true form in it without wrecking everything?
>>
>>65727358
Anon, there are plenty of jumps where your metaphysical nature is incompatible with the local conditions. Jump-chan adapts you, that's always been the rule. What, am I supposed to start suffocating when I go to Exalted, because my lungs are designed to extract oxygen instead of air elemental essence?
>>
>>65727385
So do you just stop existing when your chain ends then?
>>
>>65727314
He said he wanted to learn the lore, so I suggested a YouTube channel dedicated to TES lore. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>65727385
No, you're supposed to replace air elemental essence with scorpion elemental essence so you can breathe scorpions. Reminder that the best way to solve Ishiika the Grass-Cutter Scythe being out there somewhere is to colonise it to expand Creation by giving it the new cardinal direction of Giant Scorpion
>>
>>65727385
>What, am I supposed to start suffocating when I go to Exalted, because my lungs are designed to extract oxygen instead of air elemental essence?
This is exactly what should happen, but the powerwankers would throw a fit.
>>
>>65727160
You guys, and the TM wiki, say that Runes are busted and I want to believe it. But the only times runes ever are shown getting used it's
>fire rune
>Bazett punching rune
>Bazett heal rune
>Scat fucking with some piglets
What's the full strength of Odin's Runes in Fate?
>>
>>65727335
Uh, thanks for the information. I thought that the nature of the Dragonborn as possessor of the soul of a dragon and therefore a tiny fragment of Akatosh and being capable of absorbing other fragments (if I'm understanding my lore correctly) might have held more promise than attempting to mantle other gods.
>>
>>65727385
That's exactly what happens, because they're all trap jumps made by shit jumpmakers who won't give us the power we deserve.
>>
>>65727399
Nah, it's generally assumed sparking switches things around so you run self-maintenance for carrying around a lot of different metaphysics with you.
>>
Aren't the 18 Runes only like 18 bretty gud spells anyway, without any versatility beyond those?
>>
>>65727372
Mundus isn't the Fever Dream, it's the creation of Magnus who used tonality and music to create the core foundations of Mundus.
EVERYTHING is the dream. Mundus, Oblivion, Aetherius, it's all the dream of Any the Godhead.
As for eating Earthbones, well of you eat their planetoid bodies, chances are their consciousness would just soulbind to Born. Either that, or you end up breaking the concept of reality that they govern.
As for the New God deal, Considering that the Pact of Akatosh actively prevents beings like you from manifesting fully onto Born, I'd say no you can't go in there at full form. You could probably make your own Plane of Oblivion however, since you're effectively an Elnofey/Daedric Prince yourself at that point
>>
>>65727448
Planeswalker Sparks don't do that, though. At best they allow you to survive TBE.
>>
>>65727469
>Any the Godhead.
Anu, Padomay, and the Godhead are separate entities.
>>
>>65727453
No, they can be used in patterns to create other spells.
>>
>>65727437
I mean, it could theoretically work, but you'd have to not only nom on a bunch of souls, but somehow convince reality/the world that you ARE Akatosh, to the point that the Dream retcons you to be him, which will be difficult due to the whole Aka-Auriel split that happened during the Middle Dawn, as well as the fact the belief shapes the gods as well, so you'd have to usurp Akatosh and his other aspects as the most worshipped aspect of Aka-Tusk in Tamriel
>>
Hey, OAA, I know you're out there. Leave.
>>
>>65727475
Planeswalker Sparks also don't let you travel to non-MtG settings. We just get a loosely-adapted Spark.
>>
>>65727292
No, I hadn't. First time I hear about them. Thank you for the suggestion.
>>
>>65727537
Several documents explicitly refer to the Spark as a Planeswalker Spark. And them not doing that is not necessarily a function of the Spark itself so much as the settings not being shown.
>>
>>65727568
You welcome. Also, I recommend lurking the board on Fridays. /tg/ occasionally has TESlore and UESRPG Generals on Fridays
>>
>>65727579
No, it doesn't. Sparking is a trap, which is why all endjumps need to be replaced, starting with Red's
>>
>>65727607
Fuck off Juani
>>
>>65727292
>Fudgemuppet
>"dumb" name
This usually means one of two things: Either the person just doesn't take themselves too seriously, or they're some lolsorandom jackass with a poor reckoning of their comedic abilities.
>>
>>65727518
You know, that description is reminding me of Luna from Exalted. Hunting down every alternate version of the god that you incarnate and ending up as an ever-shifting god with incredible power but with multiple personality disorder due to the conflicting aspects.
>>
>>65727431
It's worth noting what each of these things means. Bazett went to servant level stats with those punching runes and Scathach can alter saint graph's on the fly
>>
>>65727488
I thought Anu was the Godhead's self insert into his dream, while Padhome is the memory of the guy they hate
>>
How powerful is Alice from the RE movies? Psionic Potential seems pretty neat but I'm not really sure what scale it's working on.
>>
>>65727607
Since when were any of Red's jumps endjumps?
>>
>>65727453
Each rune is a word, a concept, a spell. By combining runes together you create a much more powerful spell.
>>
>>65727659
ALL of them because if your jumper is worthless enough to touch them mine will END them
>>65727625
never
>>
>>65727633
From the ten seconds I've seen he has the voice of someone who reads top ten list for a living.
>>
>>65727653
Raw power isn't that impressive. She can kill people with strokes, lift up small vehicles or make a flamethrower into a small firestorm. Her range is what is crazy. She had a link to a sattelite that could control her and she was able to tear up the processor chip in that satellite, which was in orbit, while standing on the ground. Wasn't even that big of an effort.
>>
>>65727431
You forgot
>conjures beach episode

Runes are the strongest
>>
>>65727653
Far more powerful than the jump allows you to reach.
>>
>>65727649
Isn't there also a waifu who loves Anu which makes Padomay jealous? Why would God create a guy who exists just to be cucked?
>>
>>65727058
Oh good, I was worried I'd have to compete with another Adam for the fragments.
>>
>>65727453
Well, making you and the people fighting along side you invincible is pretty niche but useful I'd say.
>>
>>65727709
>Why would God create a guy who exists just to be cucked?
Revenge fantasy against the guy who killed his waifu
>>
>>65727724
Doesn't Rhon Spearsely do that too?
>>
>>65727724
Seems like wank.
>>
>>65727724
How did the guys who had it still have enemies?
>>
File: oqjvyLQ.png (222 KB, 651x1201)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Is Vivec basically a Jumper?
>>
>>65727835
What characters aside from Vivec are basically jumpers?
>>
>>65727835
No. Too much of a bitch.
>>
>>65725315
I just finished the manga, it's a cute series.

I didn't notice the part with his dad implying that. However it does seem that people only have the one power.

Is there going to be any options to make your own power that's in line with the scale shown in the manga?

Sort of like, instead of being a Bhuddist monk be a Rabbi or a Shaman or similar.

Instead of using onymouji using Norse Runes. That kind of stuff?
>>
>>65727814
Only Odin knew those charms in mythology.

>>65727798
Hunt it down and read it for yourself.
>>
>>65727852
Isekai protagonists.
>>
>>65727852
Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy
He's what all magpie jumpers are at heart.
>>
>>65727872
Isn't half of Odin's whole thing being an asshole because of the gods' Twilight
>>
File: Fallout 1.pdf (246 KB, PDF)
246 KB
246 KB PDF
This should be the latest version of Fallout 1 with the added SPECIAL stipend.
>>
I didn't get an answer to this last time, but is it possible in any jumps to import a robot Companion as a Motherbox?
>>
I can’t seem to post the PDF of my updated Writefagging even though it’s less than a MB. Is there a limit to how many pages can be in a PDF that gets posted on 4chan? In any case it’s also on the Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OA1UBZxwNSdVyYc4n99CidOMimKBuv8S/view?usp=drivesdk

Over a hundred pages, nearly 60,000 words, and I’m only about 1/3 of the way done.
>>
Anyone know how I could hand out a magic system while at the same time limiting it so if the user betrays they lose the magic?
>>
>>65728099
Let’s try again:
>>
>>65728105
Mimirsbrummr, or whatever it's called, from Ah My Goddess
>>
>>65728149
You can revoke user priviledges with that?
Thats awesome!
>>
>>65728140
Well that’s weird. It said the file was too big before.
>>
>>65728168
I can't remember if it can, but I think it does give you administrator authority, so it might be safe to assume you can
>>
>>65728149
Not him but what is magic like in that?
>>
>>65728386
It's actually pretty generic stock old school anime poof-things-into-other-things, purify the unwholesome, hellfire stuff. Think Sailor Moon.

It, however, has the fluff of being 10 dimensional higher order reality shenanigans.
>>
>>65728386
Well, the item itself allows you to customise and design your own system.
If however you grab the computer from the other origins for your magic, then you'd use the in setting magic.
From what I gather, magic in Ah My Goddess revolves around singing/chanting 10th-Dimensional programming dimensional codes that can alter reality in certain ways. Apparently casting spells takes energy from the caster, so it's best to avoid casting spells that are too powerful, and there does appear to be some form of affinity system going on, but it's never explained.
Then there's Contact Magic like Skuld has, which is rare and not well known, which is where you can apply magic to things just by touching and working physical objects and devices.
Overall though it's pretty vague. What else we do know is that the more people you can get to sing with you, and the better they are, the more powerful magics you can weave. It's also why Goddesses have guardian angels, as the Angels allow the Goddesses to harmonise and engage in more complicated songs, or to sing while they focus on physical combat
>>
File: 841024_afrobull_zeldaaaa.png (772 KB, 1100x1181)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
>>65728195
>>
Does Red know parts of the Imaged RE jump are outdated? The Canon companion option is 300 instead of the 100 in the more recent text versions and there could be others.
>>
>>65728582
They are? Fuck, let me let TopHat know.
>>
>>65728009
I just want to say thank you. Maybe I'll actually buy something from a section that isn't the SPECIAL section for my builds... ok probably not but it's a nice thought anyways.
>>
>>65727860
I'm just intending to just use the Powers presented in the series. I hasn't thought about expanding on them. I was trying not to inject a bunch of OC Powers into the document.

But I'm not going to get mad or anything if someone wants to call Onymouji as Norse Runes and reskin the visual appearance. As long as someone doesn't try to squeeze extra power out of the deal, that would be fine.

An open ended power option like you suggest would just end up being the only option people pick. If people really want more OC options once I've got the Jump completed, I might add some in. But I'd really rather not.
>>
>>65728140
So does SPECIAL apply based on all races or just the Fallout ones? (For example if I become Kryptonian in a future jump and get Strength 10 am I massively stronger than most Kryptonians?)

Or is this just a flat boost overall? (Since Super Mutants of Strength 15 would still be Herculean compared to most Super Mutants)
>>
>>65728975
>Strength 10
by which I mean Heroic Strength*
>>
Sell me on your magic system please? I am trying to come up with a custom magic system and would like to see what others have come up with
>>
>>65728651
No drawback where we start out in some overly convoluted "dungeon" full of traps, puzzles, and BOWs?
>>
>>65728552
You don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>65729004
Jumper doesn't actually know how his magic system works.
Jumper is just very good at pretending he meant to do that.
>>
>>65728552
Who would do such a terrible thing?
>>
>>65729004
Jumper's been using the magic system from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. Because he likes being able to punch giant dog heads at people
>>
>>65729004
>Sell me on your magic system please?
Why would I?
>>
>>65728552
Wut

>>65728777
I’m surprised at how popular the SPECIAL section is desu.

>>65728975
It’s mostly meant to apply to your “base form” both in and out of the Fallout Jump and I’m a bit leery about saying it applies to alt-forms, especially ones that you pick up after the fact, since that seems a bit too much like what Body Mod does. Just fanwank something reasonable.

>>65729022
Smells like free points to me desu.
>>
What was that anime with the really fancy rollerskates?
>>
>>65729119
I did say please.
>>
>>65729129
>Smells like free points to me desu.
How so?
>>
>>65729137
You're probably thinking of Air Gear.
>>
>>65728975
I would assume it's a flat boost.
Fallout Tactics has non-human characters, those of species stronger than humans go over 10 strength. 10 is Human max, not max in the system.
>>
File: 6UiyySs.jpg (199 KB, 1065x1406)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>65729129
>Wut
>>
>>65729153
Yeah, thats the one! Thanks.
>>
>>65729129
If you're leery of it working like the body mod, just say it doesn't work that way instead of fanwank. Otherwise it just looks like you don't want to openly say it's the same as the body mod.
>>
>>65729137
>>65729153
>Air Gear
>really fancy rollerskates

Oh you have no idea.
>>
>>65729172
Yeah, they get pretty crazy. Half of them don't even have wheels, by the end of the series, they're just hover shoes.
>>
>>65729172
ROLLERBLADE GOD
>>
>>65729195
fucking rollerblade-powered mecha and aircraft carriers.
>>
>>65729004
I've mentioned mine here before. It's called "Practical Hylomorphism". Hylomorphism is the idea in neo-Platonist philosophy that the form of matter is a reflection of higher spiritual truths. So Practical Hylomorphism involves the mage meditating on their body and its link to their spirit until they can manifest spiritual analogues to any of their organs. These spirit organs allow them to case magic based on the function of the organ in question. So your skin is the barrier between your insides and outsides, and so spirit skin basically gives you an AT Field. The kidneys cleanse your body of impurities, so spirit kidneys purify curses and evil magic. Your digestive system breaks down consumed objects and integrates them into you as nourishment, so it grants energy absorption and empowerment. Lots of cool stuff.
>>
>>65729231
What does your spirit dick give you?
>>
>>65729152
That’s basically my writefagging in a nutshell.

>>65729166
Ah, I see.

>>65729171
I mean, I guess that’s not even really the real issue since we already have perks that affect alt-forms in even more drastic ways. It’s more like... if you come in and your base form is already superhuman, you should still get something for buying SPECIAL stats. So it seems fine to me that it would work on stuff that you already have, but having it also work on stuff you get afterwards is too much. It’s not meant to be something that gets stronger as you do; it’s a one-time boost.

I don’t know, there are too many variables to come up with a good answer.
>>
>>65729129
>I’m surprised at how popular the SPECIAL section is desu.

Well high stat's aren't the sexiest thing ever but they are always useful. It's the boring but useful option. So it's not really surprising they are popular. Also you have stuff like Luck, Intelligence and Appearance all tied up in there and those things get stacked by a lot of jumpers.
>>
>>65729245
Man, everyone always asks that one. Spirit dicks allow the mage to initiate things, in mirror of how the male role in reproduction is just to begin it by providing the other set of gametes the egg needs. So you can use penis magic to provide the starting energy and signal to set things off and begin processes, though it offers little control over what results.
>>
>>65729296
Just keep it within your own jump then. The SPECIAL stats work as they do in Fallout, they don't gain surprise scaling effects for whatever you have from other jumps. They're based on humans, not Kryptonians.
>>
What are some jumps that go well with Ace Combat?
>>
>>65729364
Macross.
>>
>>65729296
Why are you balancing your jump around other jumps? If people have great enough stats that SPECIAL doesn't do anything for them, why can't they focus on perks instead of you needing to make the jump go into OC territory to fit the people that don't fit this jump?
>>
>>65729340
Well yeah, no wonder they do, it sounds like the most important magic. Can't cast shit without the dick. Shit isn't that how IRL occultists think about sex as a creative force?
>>
>>65729364
Valkyria Chronicles
>>
>>65729340
What can you do with a whole spirit body?
What does the spirit brain do?
Can you manifest a spirit-spirit?
>>
Ok Resident Evil fans answer me this, what the fuck is with Willpharma's self destruct system?
>>
>>65729394
How is him offering a one time flat boost him balancing his jump around other jumps?
>>
>>65729364
Metal Gear Solid
>>
>>65729364
Armored Core. Maybe Iron-Blooded Orphans.
>>
>>65729416
Your pharmaceutical company doesn't have a self destruct system?
>>
>>65729416
What, you mean the whole "If shit goes bad, we're dunking this entire facility down a massive black pit, nuking it, and sealing it for eternity" thing? Have you fucking seen what bioweapons do in this universe?
>>
>>65729397
Oh, yeah, it's a useful organ to have (though womb magic is also pretty good, under this sytem). I'm just sick of the "hurr hurr...penis" tone people always take with it. And yeah, sex is a big thing in real world occultism, with more or less the same symbolism. Male sexuality initiates and provides conceptual and conception energy, female sexuality nourishes and supports development.

>>65729407
The whole body is basically the power of every other organ and system at once, but with significant boosts in power from them all being unified and supporting each other.

Brain magic plays off the idea of the brain as the seat of thought and consciousness. It enhances cognition in various ways, and can potentially be used to separate your consciousness from your meat to dwell in your spirit. Astral projection, basically, with the ability to use whatever spiritized organs you have while in spirit form.

No, you can't manifest a spirit spirit. How would you manifest a copy of your spirit in your spirit, would you get infinitely fractal or something?
>>
>>65729475
Not one that drops the building into a massive pit built beneath it!

>>65729497
That one building would've cost more than any amount of shady bio weapons sales or legitimate counter bio weapons products could possibly produce.
>>
>>65729536
>No, you can't manifest a spirit spirit. How would you manifest a copy of your spirit in your spirit, would you get infinitely fractal or something?
Base physical laws are manifested in a higher order as matter. Matter is manifested in a higher order as your material body. Your material body is manifested in a higher order as your incorporeal mind. All of these together are manifested in a higher order as a spirit, that with development has a body of its own. Why would that be the end of the chain? What happens after meditating upon your spirit, and realizing it is merely a lower reflection of a higher spirit?
>>
>>65729004
Man I wish that gif looped better
>>
>>65729554
If your self destruct system doesnt have a Mortal Kombat pit then what's the point?
>>
>>65729554
I can't remember too clearly, but I believe Willpharma was receiving government funding. If that's the case, it was probably not supposed to make money as much as give the government the means to shut down bioweapon attacks in the future.

Also, this is a Resident Evil movie. Nothing makes sense. Leon was punched by a super tyrant that was twelve feet tall, can catch tank shells out of the air before redirecting them in the same motion, and all sorts of other bullshit. Leon was not pulped on the spot, nor did he die from his spine slamming into a stone column like twenty meters away.
>>
Hey there, I plan on going to KHBBS soon as my next jump, and I'm still in early chain. Now, I want to take the Light mastery perk in BBS, but would still like to have power over Darkness before I head there. What would you recommend as a good Jump to go into before BBS in order to nab me some of that delicious Darkness juice? I was thinking of Zelda OoT, but would like your opinions first.
Oh, and here, have this Blaqua as a gift
>>
>>65729004
> my magic system
I suppose it'd be some combination of DC Occult and Madoka, with some Final Fantasy thrown in for flavor. It literally amounts to "I snap my fingers and things happen." Just put a basic command structure (similar to a wish) behind it and bam.
The downsides being that I am really just brute forcing like 95% of my magic, and so it costs way more magical energy to do stuff than a more structured mage would need.

To be honest I don't think about it too much.
Which is probably why it's so simplistic. My jumper really just jury rigged some "I can do things" magical systems together and said done.

The exception being healing, where instead of some complicated magical reknitting of tissue, I just blast enough positive energy into someone to act as a defibrillator.
More than once I've had someone ask why I punched them in the chest after casting it.

>>65729536
> jumper creates an interesting system involving the spiritual construction of the self
> prospective students always congregate around big dick energy
> jumper's face when
>>
>>65729004
I like Spheres of Power, but that may not be what you were looking for, since it's technically more of a "DIY Caster" kit than a specific magic system
>>
>>65729329
Good point.

>>65729394
Is it really OC territory to say “okay, if you’re already this strong then you’ll still get a boost for buying this option”? It’s no different then stacking strength, intelligence, luck, etc. perks; I just pointed it out directly.

Another thing is that “average” stats basically translate to “unchanged” unless you’re somehow below average, which means that purchasing upper tiers of stats has to give you SOMETHING appreciable if you’re already better than that. Especially now that there’s a stipend. I decided to go with “minor or major boosts” because concepts like Charisma, Intelligence, and Luck are harder to quantify than Strength, Perception, Endurance, and Agility.

>>65729416
They were absolutely up to some crooked shit even without the events of the movie happening. All pharmacutical companies in Resident Evil should be assumed to be up to some evil shit until proven otherwise.
>>
>>65729816
>Zelda Darkness
They're not equivalent at all. Get the Darkness from the normal KH jump.
>>
What would you call a place where you store creatures you create so they can just kind of roam until you need them? Village? Farm? Something else?
>>
>>65729602
>What happens after meditating upon your spirit, and realizing it is merely a lower reflection of a higher spirit?

Yog and the Buddha argue some more about their imaginary friend
>>
Hello thread, I feel I need a quick situation update on Histories Number 1 Founder. The bad news is that I currently am unable to work on it. School and work decided to up the workload, so I haven't had time to do eiting.

The good news is, being that I finally have a day off. So expect something tomorrow. I also have a skeleton of a yandere-oriented jump in the works, but that will wait till HN1F is finished.
>>
>>65729898
A preserve?
>>
>>65729871
>Get the Darkness from the normal KH jump.
But anon, then I'd be doing things backwards, and that's just silly
>>
>>65729816
The best thing I can think of is going and being a demigod of darkness in one of the jumps that allow it, or going to Dragonfable. Otherwise I have no idea.
>>
>>65727488
>>65727649
Anu is both the Godhead's supposed name, and the name of the Order entity that represents Anu's desire for stability in the dream realm. Just like how Padomay is his brother and the internalized Chaos entity in his dream that disrupts the Order Anu desires. Neither is a Willed creature, they're essentially mindless at that level.
>>65727709
The waifu's name is Nirni, and the legend (which we can't verify because there's only one detailing such an event, no corroboration) is that Padomay's jealousy of her relationship with Anu caused him to beat Anu nearly to death and rape Nirni to claim her for himself. Anu, being a total loser, responded to this by going catatonic and dreaming to hide from the pain.
>>
>>65729816
I'm going to say disney villains victorious. Failing that, maybe one of the final fantasy jumps?
>>
>>65729920
Hmm doesnt seem to have a very impressive feel to it. Im trying to work on making a magic system and the general idea is that you get a small farm/nature preserve type area either inside yourself or maybe in a small pocket dimension which slowly grows over time and with use.

You get the ability to form contracts with creatures and store them in your pocket realm then pull them out afterwards to do stuff for you.

And all the spells would revolve around altering or empowering the things you have contracted, like taking a beetle you could upgrade its size from a couple inches to a foot long, or keep growing ir till it was a rideable size. Or alter the bound creatures to add abilities or make them stronger like making a beehive you contract have stronger poison or giving a spider the ability to electrify its webs.

Basically the casters only get a few spells they can use but a wide swath of skills and abilities to permanently or temporarily upgrade or alter anything they have made a contract with giving them all kinds of offensive, defensive, buffing, or healing powers so that even though the caster would have less power themselves they can grow the power of their hive/legion/zoo which casts the spells or fighta for them. Sort of like a mix between geneforge, pokemon, and HP fantastic beasts.
>>
File: 71Hw4c1uxirl1o7_640.png (728 KB, 612x816)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
What perks would stop me from losing my sense of self through the imitation of others with Perfect Reflection from Exalted Infernals? And how can I stop Szoreny from reflecting me to learn everything about me?
>>
>>65730143
Are we sure the Godhead isn't just Jerry after one of Rick's experiments put him in some kind of god-coma?
>>
>>65730168
How about a sanctuary or a menagerie?
>>
>>65730001
>demigod of darkness
Y'know, based on my own time in Greek Myth, I could potentially go into Percy Jackson with the same mythos and basically become that.
>>
>>65730236
Menagerie could work thanks
>>
>>65727123
Imagine being so insecure you have to nitpick the plural of staff.
>>
>>65729919
Later days, anon.
>>
>>65730211
I'm unsure of the specifics of Exalted, but doesn't Oromis have a perk in his line that protects you from intrusive spying like the kind you just mentioned?
>>
>>65730231
muh pickle dick
>>
>>65728818
Yeah that's a fair point. Besides you can basically do anything with Onymouji anyway.
I look forward to the jump when it's complete.
>>
File: 1554162042305.png (276 KB, 524x520)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
How would one go about turning procrastination into a useful supernatural power? I don't know whether I'll be using BDSD or DI for this, but it'll be one of the two.
>>
>>65730633
Learn conceptual procrastination and procrastinate on dying.
>>
Shoggoth, Blacklight Runner, or epic level D&D druid/shifter?

Shoggoths are really durable, and good in water. But it'd require going to Lovecraft to get the altform

Blacklight Runners are bullshit hard to kill, and can eat people to get their memories. They're also amoral cannibals, and being one would require I regularly eat tons of biomass, which might be difficult to do.

A epic level druid/shifter with all the shape perks can just become basically anything, except objects. But they're stuck looking like a generic version of whatever humanoid their base form is, and also stuck with Druid restrictions unless I

>>65730633
You know how in the Dresden Files, Harry has/had that neat thing that'd take some of the energy from his movements and store it for later use? Basically that, but it stores the energy you would have spent if you weren't lazy
>>
>>65730633
Use the power of procrastination to put off injuries, damage, and death until later. "I can't die, I'm too busy!" Also, on a side note, can the darkness created by Castlevania spread over the world given time and conquest? Would be neat to plunge the world into eternal night as my hordes expand.
>>
>>65730633
>How would one go about turning procrastination into a useful supernatural power?
Like, in what way? Offensively? Supportive?

I mean, my first thought is how, in Asura's Wrath, I took "Sloth" as my Mantra association. So the more people engage in slothful activities (such as procrastinating!), I can collect Mantra energy which is kindof like a power source for supernatural bullshit.
You can also utilize sleep spells, pheremones to induce drowsiness or contentment, things like that to make people less likely to act.
Actraiser's Adversary tree has a perk that allows you to induce emotional effects across your kingdom, one of which includes "Despair" which causes people to do less. If you combined that with some other form of mood upliftance on top of that, y'know, so they're in the field but not neccesarily depressed, it'd probably act as a lesser demotivating effect; "doing pretty okay but not inclined to do anything", y'know? That's how I wank it, anyway.
Lesser known is "Fire Belly" from Cardcaptor Sakura, which makes you not need to sleep or eat, but if you engage in those things anyway you'll build up magical energy. So you could actually get a power boost for taking a nap. I like that one.
>>
>>65730633
You can delay the occurrance of negative effects as well as the ending of positive effects on you. For DI, you could also interpret it as time powers, in the same way Ren wishing his nichijo went on forever let him fuck with time.
>>
>>65730726
>spoiler
I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I don't know anything about Castlevania.
>>
>>65730788
...apparently I'm more tired than I thought, because for some reason I thought you were HeavensAnon. I could have sworn it said that. I need sleep.
>>
File: 1555293404708.jpg (6 KB, 258x195)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>doing ASoIaF jump
>posing as smallfolk merchant who just completed a circuit around the Jade Sea
>more than enough money to purchase a lordship
>have a fortified manor and grounds not far from King's Landing
>having 15 minutes of fame at the royal court bc of all the wealth and exotic goods pouring in

I'm in a position to change the whole story by saving Bobby B from various Cersei-related assassination attempts. But while I like some jumps to just be smooth sailing, I want this one to be a madhouse. Give me ideas for crazy shit and crises that can happen. I'm thinking:
>Viserys isn't literally retarded and doesn't go and get himself killed; Khal Drogo is much more amenable to the idea of crossing the sea and carving out new territory in Westeros
>Robert dying was very much part of Varys's plans for...whatever the fuck he wants and he notices Lord Jumper is the common thread in King Bob dodging several accidents and attempts on his life
>Ned Stark still puts together the whole Joffrey-et-all-aren't-Bobby's-kids bit and confronts Cersei over it--so either Ned Stark's going to get very obviously assassinated or Ned Stark will force the issue

So court intrigue for now, Dothraki hordes (and maybe dragons?) in a few years and the Others at some point in the vague future. With Bobby B still in power what other major threats are there that could disrupt the realm in a major way?
>>
>>65730633
There was this one SMBC strip that had something perfect for that, but I can't find it and am not sure it actually exists.

Basically, nerds were stealing time from people and used the stolen time to conquer the world one day
>>
Is there anywhere I can get a perk that'd let me make minions with some of my powers? I want to send out adventuring parties to do stuff for me, so I can focus on doing other things.
>>
>>65730721
>Shoggoth, Blacklight Runner, or epic level D&D druid/shifter?
Why not all three? If you have to choose though, probably Runner since there are a few jumps that let you make clones, disposable creatures, etc. that you can eat for more biomass.

Also how much better is an epic level druid/shifter compared to a wizard with polymorph and shapechange spells.
>>
>>65728552
>Well excUUUUuuuUUse me princess!
>>
>>65730870
Demon Spawn Hero BBS.
>>
>>65730870
Hero BBS, it's the Demon Lord capstone. The title of the jump is in Japanese, but it's near the end of the unimaged list.
>>
>>65729919
Oh well, atleast you told us. Hope your schedule opens up some, if only so you can take a break.
>>
File: TATAMINAKAGAME.jpg (110 KB, 790x1391)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>65729076
I actually really like the idea of this as the foundation of a magic system. Magic instinctively rebels being controlled and no matter what you do, no matter how skilled you are, there will always be Nth degrees of separation between what you intended and what you get. Always just enough that you can always play it off as intentional but never exactly what you meant to do. But nobody who uses the magic realizes that literally everyone has the same problem and everyone assumes everyone else is just able to control magic better than them because everyone pretends they meant to do whatever happens.
>"heh, I'll cast a fireball at his tower to demolish it and draw him out!"
>spell casting sequence
>half of all the tower's bricks turn to ash
>"god fucking--"
>"I mean-- HA HA! NOW THAT I'VE LAID LOW YOUR FORTRESS, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE ME!"
and all wizard battles inevitably become unbelievably hammy chuuni routines where everyone desperately tries to control the chaos that is the magic system to no avail while pretending they know what they're doing.
>>
>>65730873
An epic druid/shifter with all the wild shape feats can become anything, anytime they want, as many times as they want, for as long as they want. Well, they can't be objects, or Swarms.

Want to be a fern and soak up some sun? Go for it. Some random deer starts trying to eat you? Become a Tarrasque and scare it off. Want to go flying? Ancient Golden Dragons make for a convenient flying form. Have to get to the other side of the world really quick? Lantern Archons can Greater Teleport at will, and you can be one whenever. Need cash money? Turn into an Earth Elemental and just swim through the dirt until you run into metal, you'll hit gold eventually.

Also, the transformations restore health as if a long rest. No clue how much health that actually is, but free heals every six seconds is probably incredibly useful. There's also the free Alter Self thing, but that's kinda implied with the Can Become Anything thing.

>>65730894
>>65730903
I completely forgot about that perk. How did I forget about that perk? It's one of my favourite ones.
>>
>>65731005
Make sure there's a degree of "magic does tend to ultimately help you accomplish your goals, just not the way you intended" and you've got a fun system.
>>
>>65731005
Not that anon, but that sounds like a fantastic time. And all the while, both sides are internally panicking and trying to pretend they know what they're doing. And of course, they both totally believe each other.

>'I'll summon a pillar of fire to turn my foe to ash!'
>Spell launches a literal pillar made of fire at the wizard's rival
>"Ah, erm...HAHA! FACE MY ULTIMATE SPELL, THE SUMMONING OF ONE OF THE SEVEN PILLARS OF HELL!"
>'Whoa, I better figure out a way to counter that! I know, I'll summon a wall of water to protect me!'
>Spell creates a literal wall of water, complete with liquid bricks and everything
>"Oh...I-I mean, OH, BEHOLD YOU FOOLISH MORTAL, A WALL SUMMONED FROM THE PALACE OF POSEIDON HIMSELF!"
>>
>>65730633
That's a great nep
>>
Requesting input.

Rat Swarms (5 Tokens): The presence of a Skaven army has an abnormal effect on rodents, as if twisted by the mere intent of the Horned Rat. Already so common as to be found in nearly every home from Naggaroth to Hexoatl, and from Ulthuan to Black Crag, rats become incensed and vicious when the ratkin march; Congregating in a massive tide of black, white, brown, and piebald fur under their humanoid kindred’s footpaws. The sight of a rat swarm, enough to bowl a man over and devour him alive in seconds, is enough to drive any villager and warrior to flee.
Equipment:
-The size of your rat swarms will always be comparable to the size of your Warband and the number & type of units that you purchase. It will always be a massive number, and will be enough rats to do the task you are undertaking. Only requires one purchase.
-Gnawing, Biting, Chewing Teeth
-May have 1 Token spent to turn into Clan Pestilens’ Plague Rats, which carry the Nieglish Rot.

Decided "fuck it, individual units are too difficult to manage." Does an arbitrary number of rats corresponding to the rest of the Warband work?
>>
>>65731132
Not big enough.
>>
>>65731005
>be me
>journeyman wizard
>be chilling in my sweet-ass tower
>don't fucking deserve it
>can't even control what spells I cast
>i'm just a really good actor and pretend I meant to do that
>never told anyone about it
>don't want to be ridiculed forever
>suddenly half the fucking walls turn to fucking ash
>distant shouting
>"HA HA! NOW THAT I'VE LAID LOW YOUR FORTRESS, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE ME!"
>ohshitohfuck
>he can turn shit to fucking ash at will?
>what the fucking fuck i'm so outclassed
>fuck gotta try something
>i'll just try to make the bricks that aren't ash fly at him super fast
>can't fuck that up right
>i f u c k e d i t u p
>i'm now inside a fucking brick gundam golem bigger than a house
>not even controlling it, it's just doing random shit
>gotta make him think that was the plan
>"uhh... YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME IN MY OWN DOMAIN?! I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY TITAN OF STONE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!"
>other wizard looks fucking terrified
>if only he fucking knew
>>
>>65730816
I saved the story by having Black Dudes give Cersei a BLACKED addiction prior to the story, that way Robert can be free of her hoishness.
>>
>>65731005
This kind of horrible randumb faggotry would be intolerable for me.
>>
>>65730633
Maybe your procrastination powers allow you to delay events and actions until you're ready to deal with them? "I'm not ready for the day to end" causes the day to just keep going as if it was the current time and people were reacting as they would in that kind of moment, rather than actually take note of the normal passage of time. "I'm not ready to take that test" allowing you put off the need to take it until you're able to pass through intermittent, shitty amounts of study over a small eternity. "I'm not ready to get punched" distorting the space between your body and the enemy's fist so it can't reach you.

Putting off whatever you don't feel like with no downsides and no questions asked. If you're the type to enjoy having some kind of downside, you could make it that you inevitably HAVE to deal with whatever it is you're putting off. Otherwise, the world works on your schedule and your boundaries.
>>
>>65731202
So you become a free roam sandbox protagonist. Missions only start when you go to the starting line and you’re free to fuck around until you decide to jump in.
>>
>>65731142
So are rat swarms weaker or stronger than slaves?
>>
>>65730816
Daenerys and the High Sparrow
>>
>>65731115
That would be really great. Based on the original idea and stuff it sounds as if the system is built on goals rather than means. You get something roughly matching what you wanted to happen, but not how you wanted it to work. It's kinda like. . .instead of normal systems where spells for specific actions are learned to achieve various goals, various goals and methods of phrasing are learned to shape actions and reactions of spells.

It's like evil genie wishing as a system, you have to figure out how to mentally phrase and envision what you want happening, so even though the spell takes a roundabout way of getting there, you roughly get what you want. And then because all of this is mental, everyone of course is able to build up their poker faces and acting skills along the way.
>>
>>65731142
Yeah the description sounds fine as long as it's not literally infinite tides of rats coming to rape pillage and burn the town
>>
>>65731244
Yeah, exactly. Life becomes a set of rpg missions and turn based combat.
>>
>>65724644
Labyrinth has dance magic. It empowers your spells with song.
Aquaria has song bases magic. Going to far that with Maestro you can eventually create life through song.
Adventure Zone has a per that makes it so that anyone that hears your song will benefit from it.
>>
>>65731313
How is Val doing?
>>
>>65731342
Pretty good, what's up?
>>
>>65730721
>would require I regularly eat tons of biomass, which might be difficult to do.
Nah, just go to sewers and rummage trashbins. Cities produce literal shitloads worth of biomass!
>>
>>65731049
>>65730873
Okay so I misread your actual question and just kinda rambled about how awesome druid/shifters are.

Anyways, Shapechange is closest to how a Shifter works. Shapechange has a finite duration though and takes up spellslots. It does have the ability to take gaseous and incorporeal forms going for it though. Also, I'm not sure if a Shifter can become unique creatures. I haven't seen anything saying they can't though.

Polymorph is just a shittier shapechange, and doesn't let the transformed person use the supernatural abilities of his new form.

A wizard won't have the equipment and alignment restrictions a Druid has though. Also, you can totally be a Wizard/Shifter if you want, since outside of neverwinter nights the Shifter prestige class just requires you be able to cast 3rd level spells and have some method of shapeshifting
>>
>>65726811
Discworld - they even have a song about the kind of staffs you can get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLwsd3i6v0
>>
>>65731363
I don't know if Blacklight Runners can eat that type of Biomass? They're only shown to eat people in the games from what I remember.

I've been using draglines to catch fish and krill for my biomass, since it's less disgusting than eating sewers
>>
>>65731405
>Okay so I misread your actual question and just kinda rambled about how awesome druid/shifters are.
Shifters are the class that probably benefits most from being 'real' rather than a game. 'Cause they're awful in the game.
>>
>>65731260
Weaker physically, just because of muscle difference between an inches-long rat and a four-foot-and-change skavenslave. But arguably stronger just from ability to actually kill, plus their size and numbers offer better ability to infiltrate and sneak into places.

Plus also just, trying to quantify numbers of units originally was kinda not making sense. Rats wouldn't work in specific packs. If they have a swarm, they will move in that swarm or tide of vermin.
>>
>>65727852
According to Weird Al...CNR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA
>>
>>65731427
So, basically being a filterfeeder?
>>
>>65731347
Got the Flu, but besides that everything is fine. Gonna see Endgame this week.
>>
>>65731541
Get well soon anon, and enjoy.
>>
>>65731478
I had fun with them in NWN when I played. I hate people so I've never tried it in an actual tabletop game

>>65731514
More like a fishing boat net, with really really fine webbing. That or all the webbing has tendrils coming off of it to catch the stuff too small to be caught by the net. I haven't decided which
>>
>>65731347
When Fate/Explosions and Eagleland?
>>
>>65731565
I dunno.
>>
File: 1522550510628.jpg (75 KB, 919x693)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
What is the morally correct way to use a boob-ray?
>>
>>65731588
You don't know when Fate/MURRICA is? Why not?
>>
>>65731604
Vending machine. Insert money, receive boobs.
>>
>>65731604
To help survivors of breast cancer.

>>65731615
I don't normally keep track of where Val is on her projects.
>>
>>65731604
On willing subjects, over a gradual period of time so they can acclimate to the added weight
>>
>>65731550
Thanks NuBee
>>
>>65731604
On titlets.
>>
>Didn't know Endgame was this week
>Went to /co/ for leaks because I wasn't planning on seeing the move
>They use timetravel
Ugh
>>
File: 1550714007843.png (180 KB, 308x539)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>65731660
That's evil.
>>
>>65731674
Fighting evil justice is an act of good.
>>
>>65729898
The Zoo
>>
>>65731652
No problem dude. Keep on keeping on.
>>
File: 1516329851188.png (515 KB, 600x603)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>65731660
>>
>>65731660
>>65731643
both good answers also villains, to unbalance them
>>
So I reread the Hero BBS jump. I forgot about the perk that lets you get sustenance or training through being a dick to people.

Kinda tempted to pick up a magic system that lets me infuse magic into my body, then go to Worm and claim my power is Healing punches, so I could get people to pay me money to punch them in the face, while also training my healing magic by punching people in the face.
>>
File: 1370302378671.jpg (38 KB, 457x341)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>65731699
Wrong.
>>
>>65731662
>there’s a 2 day gap between when it releases in China/Australia and when it releases in the US
Goddamn it. Why do they do this shit? Why not just release it everywhere at once?
>>
File: Heres Justice.jpg (486 KB, 1280x1186)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>65731699
>Fighting evil justice
Wait, what the fuck did I do?
>>
File: 74224768_p0_master1200.jpg (205 KB, 750x776)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
What are some odd ways to pick up companions or followers?
>>
>>65731785
>>
>>65731604
Maybe not morally correct, but it can work as a monkey's paw if you do it too much or too fast
The latter applying to Louise, per her request. Had to adjust to that on top of handling my crash course
>>
>>65731785
Rainbow yarn and a pulley.
>>
>>65731785
Accidentally clip them with a shot from your boob ray, and they start following you around demanding you fix it.
>>
File: the master sword.gif (1.97 MB, 500x247)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
Alright /jc/, how do I get the Holiest Sword? A capital-S Sword so capital-H Holy that incarnations of pure evil cease to exist just by being within a few miles of it, while it's still in its sheath. A Sword so Holy that the Chaos Gods themselves would commit suicide before they even dared to so much as look at it. A Sword so Holy that anyone who is less than 100% Evil becomes 100% Good just by touching it. A Sword so Holy that even the most cynical interpretations of YHVH possible take one look at it and offer sincere and honest congratulations.
>>
>>65731825
Companion Jesus and import him as a Demon Weapon.
>>
File: snabe eeber.jpg (321 KB, 1400x827)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>65731785
Telekinetically
>>
File: Angel_Halo.png (904 KB, 800x599)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
>>65731825
Easy, just melt down a bunch of angels and turn them into a sword.

But you're gonna need a LOT of angels.
>>
>>65731825
Upgrade from generic isekai.
>>
Can't seem to find Tokyo Souls. Is it not on the /tg/ drive?
>>
>>65731825
The holiest sword I know of is the Sommerswerd from Lone Wolf, which is powerful enough to vaporize dark lords just by being near them.

Go to Dark Cloud for it's weapon leveling system, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Gauntlet for No Ceiling and No Ceiling for Everyone perks, and Hero BBS to import the Sommerswerd into one of the Dachi line, so it'll count as a companion.

Dark Cloud's weapons have Holy as a stat, No Ceiling for Everyone causes No Ceilings to work on everyone that trains near you, and importing the Sommerswerd as a 'Dachi weapon makes it count as a person. Then, just continually kill things with the Sommerswerd to give it exp, while shoving Holy boosting items into it to increase it's already immense Holy stat as it levels up.
>>
>>65731785
Where can one go harvest little sisters?
>>
>>65731710
Looking forward to an Edward Wu build.

>>65731785
The companion vacuum

>>65731825
Companion Jesus Christ from Saint Young Men, then go go Soul Eater and import him as a Sword.
>>
File: Tokyo Souls.pdf (292 KB, PDF)
292 KB
292 KB PDF
>>65731957
It is not.

>>65731962
The Sims 3 has plant sims? You have to harvest them
>>
>>65731962
If that pic's from where I think it is, Elona
>>
>>65731810
I’m sure she didn’t mind.
>>
>>65731405
>>65731049
Thanks for the reply. Also this seems to further confirm most of what I already knew, however I wasn't aware of shifters being a thing outside of NWN.
>>
>>65732001
Shifters are a 3.0 class, and thus technically a valid choice in any jump that works on 3.5.
>>
>>65731977
Thanks anon
>>
File: 74224768_p2_master1200.jpg (178 KB, 944x716)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>65731962
>>65731983
Elona.
>>
>>65732020
God I wish we had a Elona+ jump.
>>
>>65731760
Chink money
>>
>>65731997
In the longterm, no, but trying to dodge spells with-
>159cm
about a foot of extra height, probably half again as much weight, and minimal time to relearn motor skills definitely kicked her ass
>>
>>65731970
I don't know this reference.
>>
File: 1539542876263.jpg (702 KB, 1280x1024)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>65732076
That sort of thing is why I adjusted her growth patterns instead.
>>
How would someone with an orange Lantern ring do in worm?
>>
>>65732200
About as well as Taylor after her powers were modified.
>>
>>65732070
I looked it up and apparently it releases in a bunch of different European and Asian countries before then as well, and it actually premiers on the 22nd in Los Angeles. So basically it starts out in the US, gets sent to a bunch of different countries- presumably being dubbed/subbed over in some of them- and then it releases in the US four days after the premiere.

It just doesn’t make sense! Leaks are bad enough, but it basically guarantees that anyone who uses the internet is going to get spoiled. On top of that, it’s clearly not an issue of translation or distribution because it’s already in English and they’re sending it out all over the world already.
>>
>>65732245
Hollywood makes more money off of foreigners with no standards, so they're prioritized. Americans are more and more wise to Hollywood's bullshit every year, it's not uncommon for a movie to fail domestically but do well internationally.
>>
>>65732077
The New GigaChigga Kurei progenitor
>>
File: 1555265979665.png (124 KB, 287x425)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>65732245
Good luck avoiding leaks YJ. It still makes me laugh when someone posted a completely normal gif with frames of Han Solo's death hidden in it in a thread and everything turned into a shitshow.
>>
>>65731142
It works.
>>
What jumps are ya'll looking foreword to?
>>
>>65731142
Why no Human Swarms
>>
File: dex-man-.jpg (394 KB, 1200x1600)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>65732295
Fate Murrikkka, Planescape, Pathfinder and Baki
>>
>>65732289
What’s that image from? I’ve seen it around a couple times but I’m not up to date on the hottest and freshest memes.
>>
>>65732295
Fate Freedom, SMT 2, Sekiro, Pathfinder, and the updates for Urobutcher's Puppet Show and Meguca Angry Ghost Arc.
>>
File: 1531859561477.jpg (108 KB, 1200x1696)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>65732189
Yeah, but that sort of thing was kinda the point. By the time my "intensive tutoring" was wrapped up, she had all the confidence she needed. However, not only was this backed up with both physical and magic skill, but she had struggled through and earned every ounce of it.
>>
>>65732353
A really autistic star wars video.
>>
>>65732353
For a moment I thought this was an elaborate shitpost, unfortunately I was wrong.
https://youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g
>>
I want a pet cat. Not a cargirl or a cat woman or some kind of mutant tiger that shoots laser beams from its eyes, just a normal cat. Where can I find a fiat backed pet?
>>
>>65732392
Who is this cute?
>>
>>65732397
Whats the red smock on the cheek?
>>
>>65732407
Mana Khemia
Stardew Valley
>>
>>65732288
Ah damnit. Haven't been able to check out the newest chapter yet, gonna have to look into that.
>>
>>65732295
Anything by Valeria.
None of the other makers are worth the dirt on my shoe.
>>
>>65732407
Not sure why you want this but you can get a normal housecat as your familiar in exalted lunars if you have a housecat spirit shape. You can also get a housecat as a companion in Exalted Mortals Gauntlet.
>>
>>65732295
Fate Burgerland, Inugamihime ni Kuchizuke, Baki, Black Crusade P2, update for Meguca Magicians Wraith Arc.
>>
>>65732407
Metal Gear Solid. It's where I get my chickens. Also, Matthew Reilly universe and Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>65732410
not a clue, might be artist's OC
>>
>>65732397
I mean, on the one hand, good for that guy that he enjoys it that much. If it's that near and dear to him, I wish him all the best. On the other hand, WHAT A FUCKING NEEEEERD.
>>
>>65732410
>>65732459
Learn how to use the reverse image search functionality of 4chan, you fuckers.
>>
>>65732452
>Not sure why you want this
Sometimes you might have the power to destroy a small country, but the happy purrs of your cat can cheer you up. Plus I might go full Bond Villain and the cat helps.
>>
>>65732407
FLCL has two, a tiny cat that loves you and a fat cat that knows all your secrets.
>>
>>65732395
>>65732397
I don’t know how I have so much faith in humanity, because everytime I think I’ve run out I find a little bit more to lose.
>>
>>65732407
Fallen London
>>
>>65732475
>Sometimes you might have the power to destroy a small country, but the happy purrs of your cat can cheer you up.
Yeah but so can the happy purrs of your housecat that can turn into a giant monster.

Normal housecats can be nice but why exclude kick ass cats that can do cool shit too?
>>
>>65732392
Different methods for different jumpers, I suppose.
>>
>>65732443
Its fun as usual, Toyoda lean af
>>
>>65732407
Just fucking buy one, pets are property you don't need a perk to take them.
>>
>>65732295
American Fate, SMT2, Feng Shen Ji, HN1F, Digimon Frontier, and A Fairy Tale For A Demon Lord. Can't remember any others at the moment.
>>
>>65732475
In that case Lunars can, for an added fee, make your housecat familiar into a small god or godblooded specialized in being adorable with charms to make them supernaturally good at being a pet.
>>
>>65732503
>but why exclude kick ass cats that can do cool shit too?
Just something normal to help ground jumper and remind him of simpler times.
>>
>>65732521
>Feng Shen Ji
Wasn't that dropped?
>>
>>65731565
Hopefully not far. Getting really bogged down in school essays and the like lately but perks and most of the items are now done. There's more AMERICA FUCK YEAH than I realised I was going to be writing but it's been fun and I'm not even to the most obnoxious perk I've ever made yet. I still have some items, the drawbacks and the origin stuff to go. Do have a question to ask thread about some of the origins to get opinions on but that'll be for when i actually get there.
>>
>>65732521
Who is doing Feng Shen Ji?
>>
>>65732540
>Resplendent Purr Technique
>>
>>65732504
Normally I run pupils at a gentler pace considering my overall chain setup, I pick up a LOT of them later on when possible. But considering her demeanor through most of the story, it seemed appropriate to really push her, at least initially.
>>
>>65732563
Very exciting
>>
Low power jumps with reusable self resurrection powers?
>>
>>65732510
If you just grab a cat, they don't respawn. He wants a respawning cat
>>
>>65732598
Metal Slug has quarter muncher. Turns your durability into extra lives
>>
>>65732562
I don't think so?

>>65732568
VampyreAnon, or something similar to that anyway.
>>
>>65732611
I'm not sure if Metal Slug counts as low power. What with all the AI, aliens, warmachines, and unavailable men.

Mid power at least.
>>
File: 1471533424826.jpg (584 KB, 657x890)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>65732579
Louise would probably want you to push her hard anyway.
>>
>>65732626
It's somewhere a human with a gun can lick all the ass. It's barely above normal Earth levels.
>>
>>65732649
That's a dangerous molester, when not even robot buttholes are safe.
>>
>>65732611
>Any time you die you'll just appear alive a second later somewhere safe near your corpse.
So if we are 3.154e+8 times more durable than a normal person we'd be mathematically unable to die within a ten year jump?
>>
>>65732674
I dunno. I just grabbed a regen perk and decided I had infinite lives
>>
>>65732630
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaano
>>
>>65732295
Madoka Tamura and Skaven mostly.
>>
>>65728009
Not quite sure I'm understanding the Jump Chain version of SPECIAL.
Are all previous stat modifiers, native to jumper or picked up through the chain, nullified and replaced with the SPECIAL system stats?
If so, I see the negative expenditures are designated as drawbacks, will positive expenditures permanently replace previous stats?
Sorry if this has been explained in an earlier thread, I've been out.
>>
>>65732737
Well, I based my conclusion on how she looks up to her mother.
>>
>>65732674
Unless you're against an opponent or force that can inflict 3.154e+9 simultaneous deaths I guess?
>>
>>65732858
oh, I thought you meant in a sexual way, given the pic
>>
>>65732852
It was actually explained earlier this thread. Special is a flat boost to your current stats
>>
>>65732852 (self)
Upon rereading, Negative (drawback) purchases replace old stats for the duration of the jump and average do nothing and positive are standard perks.
Is this more correct?
>>
>>65732852
>Are all previous stat modifiers, native to jumper or picked up through the chain, nullified and replaced with the SPECIAL system stats?
No.
>>
>>65732864
Nope, because of how the perk works we cannot die more than once per second. After we die there is a one second delay before we reappear and can be killed again.

At this level of durability it's impossible to kill us enough times to end the chain unless the jump lasts more than 10 years.
>>
>>65732881
Yes.
>>
>>65732868
Ah, my mistake. I do imagine Louise winding up with a body like that after I’m done. The clothes aren’t right, but it’s the best I’ve got.
>>
>>65732899
But what if the opponent/eldritch force can dilate time or some shit? You guysl talked about those Demonbane/Dies Irae/Umineko niggas like they do that shit all the time
>>
>>65732940
Yeah, you did the nail as close to the head as could be hoped.
>>
>>65732968
Then that's a problem, further perks will be needed to make jumper immortal through this method.
>>
Wish there was a way to become a personified black hole that wasn't being a goofy-looking Tamagotchi.
>>
>>65733000
You can do that in Gravity Rush, kind of.
I think.
I haven't played Gravity Rush 2 but apparently Kat and Raven are the same person or something?

You can also just learn an assload of Isidoros Charms in Exalted.
>>
>>65733000
Alt form mixers. Make a black hole looking form, and mix the tamagatchi form with it
>>
>>65733055
Anon, I don't want to look like a stupid Tamagotchi or a regular singularity.
>>65733032
Fanwank stuff is outside of my interest.
>>
File: Summon Bigger Snake.png (1022 KB, 1280x720)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
How do I Maximum Snek, /jc/? What I already know:

>Be Ekans/Snivy/Onix/Seviper in any jump that lets me be a Pokemon
>Go snek in Redwall
>Go Noble in Robin Hood, be Sir Hiss' obscure cousin
>Be a boss-sized snek in Donkey Kong Country
>Take Snake for any "pick an animal power" or "be an animal" option
>Cursed Body in The Mummy, lower half is snake
>>
File: 1493971175311.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>65733000
Just take Aqua from KonoSuba, and import her into the Chronicles of Narnia as a Star. She'll then transform into a black hole due to her immeasurable density.
>>
>>65733076
Then don't look like a singularity or tamagotchi? You don't need to use an altform, and tamagotchi doesn't lock you in a single for.
>>
>>65733106
Then what's it mixing with? Anon, I'm not interested.
>>
>>65733084
one of the xianxia jumps lets you be a galaxy-eating snake.
>>
>>65733084
Go to Kubera to be biggur than multiple Galaxi snek
>>
>>65733084

Various RPG jumps should allow you to be a naga or some other kind of snake monster. A couple isekai jumps have monster race options, so you can be a giant magic snake.
>>
>>65733076
There's not much to fanwank in the case of Exalted, you can just theme powers around being a black hole boar. Also there's no fanwank at all in Gravity rush, the main character is literally a girl with gravity powers
>>
>>65733135
I was suggesting that you use an altform mixer to give another form black hole traits. Make a altform, add in the black hole powers being a black hole tamagotchi offers.
>>
>>65733187
Isidoros doesn't have any canon charms, and having gravity powers isn't being a black hole.
>>
>>65733084
Be an Orochi in MTG - Kamigawa
Snek as your animal in Exalted - Lunars
Some places in the world probably consider Snakes to be pest species, so you could choose them in the SMT1 Jump for Lord of Vermin
>>
>>65733210
Wait hang on, doesn't one of the space monsters in Diebuster eventually absorb the black hole it was trapped in? You could also be a New God emulating Darkside since his true form's very existence was dragging everything into a black hole
>>
So since people are talking about snakes, where can I get snake hair?
>>
>>65732902
>Evil Dead
>College Student Origin
Wasn't Ash already done with college in the movies? He had an engineering degree.
>>
>>65733364
Percy Jackson and Greek Myth. It's not just gorgons, I remember the monster Typhon basically has snakes coming out everywhere on his upper body
>>
>>65732295
Every single Fate Legends except burgerland, Campione, SMT jumps, KhuX and HN1F.
>>
>>65732295
Pathfinder and Planescape. We need more tabletop jumps.
>>
>>65731604

A wide beam that effects the entire world at once, so everyone is boobified equally.
>>
>>65733519
Who's making Campione?
>>
>>65733564
Fooken nobody. That's another cursed IP, like Bastion and Transistor and stuff.

Ye gads, the Hades jump is going to melt someone's hard drive again, ain't it?
>>
File: 4080.jpg (267 KB, 2048x768)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>65732295
>eagerly anticipating
>>
>>65733564
Ric and someone else were doing a collab, I think.
>>
>>65733396
I’m pretty sure he was a College Student in the first Evil Dead; they retconned some things in the later movies, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed that too.
>>
>>65732563
Hey Val, I've got a question for the god perk from Oasis. If we breed with a baseline human, how strong would the demigod be? And what kind of special power would they get? Hard to scale this from the non-enfleshed god demigods but I would say baseline hercules with powers such as flight, air - and lightning manipulation If the father has sky as authority for example (abeit on a much smaller scale). Also, if we breed with a companion who also has the god perk, would we get a full god? As in three authorities and all that and if yes, would the authorities be random or connected to the authorities of the parents? I just really want to create a pantheon and you make the jumps with the best perks for it.
>>
>>65732563
Any perks to aggressively make things AMERICAN?
>>
>>65733906
I'd say the example you have is pretty good. Upper level demigods like Heracles or even low-mid tier Divine Spirits (Not Zeus, Odin, Quetz, Ama stuff but lower than that) could make sense for your children, in terms of power. As for Authority inheritance, I think it kinda varies. Sometimes Gods share the same powers, sometimes they get stuff styled after that and sometimes it's totally new. Demigods can be pretty much like that. So they might get flight and aerokinesis if you have a sky authority, they might just be super strong.

You'd get a full god if you mated with a fellow god, yeah. Same as above with Authority stuff though. Might be the same, might be partial sharing, might be random. It really can just be any, mythology is rarely consistent like this.

Glad you like this stuff! Next Legends jump will have some more God stuff too. Just gotta figure out how to handle Quetz.

>>65734005
There is one perk planned that acts as a toggle to make part or all of what you are and do and have, all the powers and items and all, as American as it possibly can be. From colouring all your gear Red, White and Blue to having Eagle's cry as you dramatically enter the room to having the Presidents appear in spirit form to call out your attack names. Only cosmetic but still.
>>
>>65734023
When the inevitable similar perk about making all things ROMA comes out and you try to dual-wield the concept of Rome and America, does that result in heresy or everything becoming even more Roman-American?
>>
>>65734023
>spoiler
My heart wants this so badly it's causing me physical pain.
>>
>>65734045
Americans have always considered themselves the cultural heirs of Rome (as has every other society in Europe or descended from Europeans). Wielding both those perks at once would just take the comparisons and analogies from pretentious to unbearably pretentious.
>>
>>65734091
The Ottoman Empire is obviously the truest heir to Rum.
>>
>>65734091
...they do? Because I've never seen an American act like that instead of considering themselves to be the cultural land of the free.

>unbearably pretentious
Also I thought it would've been unbearably explosive
>>
>>65734110
>considering themselves to be the cultural land of the free.
Romans believed that too, it's why the Roman Empire, especially the early Roman Empire, employed so much pretence around still being a republic.
>>
>>65734023
You will be taking Terra Formars yes?
>>
>>65734023
Niice, I wanna go like Kenshiro and say 'You are already AMERICAN'
>>
>>65734132
No, Val will be making a Free Cities jump so she can have sex slaves and clones.
>>
>>65734150
But i like the already existant freecities jump
>>
>>65734110
It's not some constant Roma Pride act, no, but we love to make comparisons and draw analogies and general Roman up all our official symbolism. It's why we're so fond of columns on all our monuments, why the national spirit wears a stola, why our emblem is an eagle. Just like every other European-derived power, we want to be like Rome. And it's really popular in discussion about American politics, spend five minutes browsing the polisci section of a library and you'll see two dozen books about "the new Rome".
>>
>>65734160
No.
No you don't.
You want Valeria's version of it. Trust me.
>>
Wasnt someone doing a jump for that instant death isekai? What happened to tjat?
>>
>>65734175
>instant death isekai
que?
>>
>>65734170
No. Val doesnt understand altforms. If she makes a freecities jump i wont get my fucknugget altform, and theres no guarantee that itll have a perk that makes hucow a viable profession in future jumps like the current one has.
>>
>>65734045
Like others have said, Rome is already pretty deep in the America lifeblood. I'd say, also as suggested by others, that you'd just get somehow more unbearable.

>>65734141
As long as you have something to infect and change others...

>>65734150
Not really into Free Cities, really. Setting's boring, game is clunky and the good stuff is outweighed by the boring.
>>
>>65734203
>Not really into Free Cities, really. Setting's boring, game is clunky and the good stuff is outweighed by the boring.
Have you tried pregmod? It's much better than vanilla FC. So is Strive for Power, it has much better UI but is much more under development.
>>
>>65734203
>change
Nice, time to beat up Canadians and force them into hot blooded AMERICANS.
>>
>>65734219
That Strive for Power thing does look neat. Better than the bland text only thing FC was.
>>
>>65734285
Personally I prefer text-only if it's well written but I just have an active imagination.
>>
>>65734376
>Well written
And that's the big ask.
>>
>>65734407
And that's the story of how I put my English degree towards smut
>>
>>65734285
How would Waltraute gods fare against Nasu gods anyway? Got the impression they have a generally higher powerlevel except for Beast candidates, Buddhas and whatever YHVH is
>>
>>65732295
The Culture. I think myrmidont's working on that.

Also Necrons and rest of Black Crusade.

I haven't been keeping as close an eye on the thread recently, so not sure what else is presently being worked on that I'd be interested in.
>>
>>65733084
Go to Naruto
>>
>>65734417
My brethren. And with the lewd jumps I've done, that's not even a joke. Ha!

>>65734425
The top tier Waltraute gods, like Thor and Odin, are definitely above anything short of the top of the Nasu gods, like the Beasts, Enfleshed Gods and so on. As for weaker Waltraute gods, it's hard to say, because we never really get a gauge on their power. If they're around the level of the Valkyries, then they'd be weaker than most Nasu gods.
>>
>>65734527
>Go to the future where nepotism and pardoning war criminals with so much leeway they can make a bunch of empowered kids is the nrom
>>
>>65734570
I remember Freyja said something about how her true form would vaporise Jack. And to be fair, I also remember the Valkyries throwing around soul destroying lightning spanning for miles, (and Waltraute) kicking Odin around and only not dominating the series because it's a harem comedy not a battle shounen. But I suppose by that logic, I guess the Nasuverse gods have an unfair advantage because every goddess worth remembering either has a busted lewd NP that weaponises lewdness and fires a big lewd attack, or IS a goddess of waifus/lewd.
>>
>>65734747
What nepotism? I haven't kept up with Boruto, last I saw was the movie where Naruto explicitly slaps down his idiot son for trying to pull that shit. "Boruto, I know you're under a lot of pressure to excel, but I banned these dumb cyber-ninja bracers for a reason. You're disqualified." Does he go back on that attitude?
>>
>>65734779
Sauuuuuuceguuuuuy
>>
>>65734747
> pic
I'm pretty sure just a few threads ago a bunch of anons were talking about how Orochi is in no way accepted by the village and has to be in disguise, and everyone who was alive during that era thinks Sasuke should have been killed. It's just that Naruto is so beloved and has so much pull that everyone just does whatever he asks.

If/when Naruto ever dies there's probably going to be a civil war in the Leaf, because god knows Bort isn't going to be able to hold people together.
>>
>>65734796
Hell Boruto would probably be leading that civil war. He really is the Mordred to Naruto's King Arthur
>>
>>65734796
The parts of the war where Sasuke was most involved in WERE classified though. Sarada looked into a textbook at one point and big parts were censored out
>>
>>65734771
Well, Jack is a normal human boy so vaporising him is hardly impressive. The Valkyrie's were also pretty cool but that stuff isn't the continent-planet level or higher each settings' top tiers are at. Waltraute's own feats against Odin are...I feel a lot more due to it being a comedy than anything else. She struggled to fight a couple of her sisters at once, the ones that could make mile wide craters with their lightning but Odin killed the multi planet sized Ymir with his bros and Thor defeated the Jormungandr when it was big enougn to wrap all 8 worlds in it's length.
>>
>>65734796
Also because the only person who could kill Sasuke is Naruto himself, and even if Sasuke would agree that it's probably a smart idea his idiot friend just won't do it. "Dad damn it, Naruto, I tried to conquer the world. Just kill me already, it's more merciful than leaving me to Sakura."
>>
>>65734837
Yeah, because they involved an existential threat to the human race. Nobody wants that knowledge getting out, or else some idiot is probably going to decide that finding and unsealing Kaguya is a good thing for some stupid reason.
>>
>>65734847
Well, that is the textbook definition of nepotism.
>>
>>65734847
You know, that's actually a good point. Sasuke is being punished worse by being married to Sakura than any prison the ninja villages could conceive of. Kind of worrying, actually, Naruto's regime uses cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>65734837
I still can't fucking believe Sakura named her kid "Salad". To this very day. That's worse than Saiyans. That's worse than the Japanese Ginyu Force being named after milk products. That's worse than Magus's flunkies in Japanese Chrono Trigger being named after condiments. She deserves to be smacked for that shit.
>>
>>65734872
Eh, it's not like Sasuke really did anything so bad. Okay, he tried to kidnap Killer Bee, and he attacked the kages. But honestly, those are pretty minor. Everything else is just things he said he was going to do but were really him just sublimating his desires to get into a big punch-out with his heterosexual life partner. "I will destroy the ninja villages" is just how he says "Naruto, give me a fight".
>>
>>65734843
It is hard to guage it when the Valkyrie win/job ratio revolves around >harem comedy, yeah. I don't know, I just remember Waltraute blasting the World Serpent out of it's cat form and off the World Tree that one time and also beating Thor in a lightning-off offscreen so I figured she (and the Valkyries as a whole) must be pretty high up there. They're collectively Odin's superweapon after all.

>>65734896
>Okay he tried to kidnap an innocent person and attempted to assassinate some political leaders. But honestly, those are pretty minor
The most revolting thing about Narutards is the mental gymnastics they will jump through to justify their friendship hobo having NO legal consequences whatsoever after committing a bunch of indisputable crimes
>>
>>65734896
>But honestly, those are pretty minor.
>Trying to assassinate the leaders of nations
>Minor

I think we might be working off of different definitions of minor.

I'm aware that in early Naruto the Villages answered to Daimyos, but even the author seemed to have forgotten about that by the time the time-skip happened.
>>
>>65734887
Okay, but is it worse than BEERus and CHAMPa(ign)? And can you blame her, apparently the way to become Ninja Goddess is to eat a very specific salad only found on a very few worlds in the Naruto multiverse
>>
>>65734917
They still seem to 'answer' to them but it looks pretty perfunctory, considering that ninja villages appear to be the main military force for each nation. Which still fits canon since we never really had massive samurai armies for each nation, just the land of iron.

So technically not the national leaders but still among the most important people in the nation, easily the most powerful and at least the commander of their armed forces.
>>
>>65734926
> Okay, but is it worse than
Yes! Because Toriyama is having a giggle! You know he's naming people after themed foodstuffs because he thinks it's funny! They're all part of groups of like-named characters! It's a joke!

Salad is in a void! She's the only person named anything like that! And Sakura is played completely seriously as a character! That makes it seem like she picked a random english word because the genuinely thought it sounded cool! That's way worse!
>>
Fucking Naruto autists
>>
>>65734968
...do the English even exist in Naruto? What are THEIR jutsus like?
>>
File: Haido%27s_Knights.png (362 KB, 340x491)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>65734988
Iirc they had werewolfs and vampires qnd dr jekel transformations.
>>
>>65734988
If you take the Stone of Gelel movie as canon, they seem to operate somewhat similarly but with more of a focus on industrializing powers, as opposed to the main continent's system of individual special ninjas who know special unique powers and never share them.
But even then there's not a lot to go on.
>>
File: x31.png (447 KB, 846x1206)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
What to do in Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer?
>>
>>65732407
Dog Days
>>
>>65734984
Every thread.
>>
>>65734917
>>65734916
>>65734958

This doesnt excuse the Sasuke pardon but tons of people have tried to fight the kages both within and without their village. They are rival ninja clans trying to assassinate rival leaders which was what you were supposed to attempt if you could get away with it.

Furthermore other diplomatic incidents in the past like the Stone supporting the Akatsuki, Attempted Hyuuga kidnapping, SUCCESSFUL assassination of the third hokage and more probably means they just decided to square off and accept diplomacy cutting their losses
>>
File: a16.gif (388 KB, 500x281)
388 KB
388 KB GIF
>>65735205
UNTIL YOU LIKE IT
>>
>>65734896
>>65734916
Oh and B while a nice guy is not an innocent person and is technically both best bros with A and an invaluable military asset. So an assasination or kidnapping also falls in the bound of what was expected
>>
If I have a power/biology stealing perk and I go around glomping people with edgy eyes how long would it take to get something better than rinnegan?
>>
>>65735269
Ok so likewhat I can never understand is how orochimaru, a person with a list of crimes against humanity longer than a persons arm and who has killed hundreds if jot thousands of people got a pardon. He literally killed the last president ninja.
>>
>>65724608
I'm guessing australian spiders
>>
Ah My Goddess queetion, if I buy mimisbrunnr can I just shove all of my magic systems through there to hand out to people? I would like to give out my different rpg jobs to people but dont really want them to screw me over, so admin control over powers you hand out sounds like a great way around that.
>>
>>65732295
Hey, first time poster here, I am looking for some lost jumps made ages ago including Chuck, DMC Reboot(the one with black haired dante), Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka, and Zettai Karen Children.
I remember seeing DMC Reboot when it first came out had the half angel half demon option as origin, Chuck was from AGES ago so I have little hope of even you guys finding it, Zombie Desu Ka I know had a jump though I didn't really read it as I didn't know about the setting and as for Zettai Karen Children... I am 85% sure it existed once upon a time, but it might be my mind playing tricks upon me by thinking how fitting a jump would be there.
>>
>>65735421
Fuck off
>>
File: Hakudou_Yayoi.jpg (32 KB, 300x457)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>65735174
Do Lucifer with your Biscuit Hammer. A Snake is fine too
>>
>>65735223
Yeah, you bring up a good point. Sasuke is a long, long way from the worst thing any of the villages have ever excused for themselves. The only crimes he's done are the fairly major assassination attempts and a few murders. The hidden villages have done everything from sanctioned genocide of their own citizens to kidnapping children from other villagers for forced breeding programs to repeatedly starting world wars. Most of the characters in charge of these decisions get no punishment and even get portrayed pretty likeably.
>>
>>65735341
He's achieved actual immortality he says and effective immortality from what we've seen and he can really fuck shit up when he wants. If you said the only reason no one punishes him is that it's not worth the cost when he's pretty solitary now, I'd believe you.

But also he's a huge asset to his village, was pretty valuable at the last big war, helped stop the end of the world and Ninja Jesus wants to forgive him and what Jesus wants is what happens.

He's also not technically pardoned. Looks more like an openish secret. They don't want him wandering around the village but it's not exactly a secret that he's alive and aiding Konoha. Like how it's not much of a secret that A the Raikage tried to kidnap Hinata as a little girl to rape her and get lots of Hyuuga children.
>>
>>65735421
Sorry man, don't remember any of those posted here. You sure they weren't put on some other site?
>>
>>65735482
>the Raikage
Yeah, that's never been followed up on has it?
>>
>>65735561
Cloud is sufficiently powerful enough that actually declaring war on them would be a pretty big deal. So everyone sweeps it under the rug.

Of course Leaf would win because of protagonist power, but Leaf doesn't KNOW that, and they might lose a lot of mooks in the process.
>>
>>65735593
Well I suppose Leaf does have the advantage of the Ninjas of Mass Destruction on their side but one of them is the friendship hobo and another wants to be friends with everyone so. I guess protagonist power is as much a help as a hindrance in getting a war actually started. Still, you'd think Hinata would have more to say about her near-broodmare experience.
>>
>>65735471
Kumo needs to be banned from existence. Its complete willingness to just abduct kekkei genkai users and rape them to get their hands on bloodlines is one of the sketchiest things in the entire series. Even motherfucking Kirigakure, the actual Bloody Mist who has an infamous reputation for being a hellscape of ruthless bloodthirst, was mostly just willing to kill kekkei genkai users for their shit. But Kumo takes it to the next level by abducting children for breeding purposes.
>>
>>65735328
Chakra blood line limits make about as much evolutionary and biological sense as pokemon evolution.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.