[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: parrot man.jpg (170 KB, 605x1024)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
• The minimum for bumping a post is 24 hours.
• Do not reply to a fill with a request for that artist to fill your own request (this is known as piggybacking), the same applies to target begging.
• Ignore the bait and stay on topic.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filing a request beforehand instead of just advertising.

Drawfags open for comissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Drawfag 1d4chan page: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Drawfag

/tg/ Booru for deliveries: https://grognard.booru.org/

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread: >>65097192
>>
File: anchor.png (104 KB, 400x300)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>65136833
>>
File: character reference.jpg (493 KB, 2896x2896)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>65136833
if someone would draw a ranger using pic related as reference material I would appreciate it. I'm not picky about what parts of either picture you decide to pull inspiration from but I would ask that the two swords from the bottom one stay. thank you.
>>
File: raugnum wip 8.jpg (1.85 MB, 2400x3000)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>65136848
anchoring
>>
File: lanky-tiefling-rogue.png (1.88 MB, 1394x1068)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>65136833

Ultroloth-blooded tiefling rogue/fighter
He's an old school/planescape tiefling
>no horns/tail stuff from later editions
>Mostly human-like, messy short-ish white hair, has a few traits of the Ultroloth, *top right pic* (skinny, slightly stretched and gaunt frame, pale skin; kinda apes the look of the Keeper, *bottom right pic*)
Garb notes
>clothes kinda like the farmer guy (including hat, if you want)
>has armor kinda like the gith and the thug, crazy Sigil aesthetic in general
Weapons notes
>sword similar to what ultroloth and thug have, serrated toothy look
>holstered gun

(basically bump from last thread)
>>
>>65136833
Requesting a modern and militant-looking male knight character looking like he's in his mid-30s and has some fuzz on his face from close-shaving his beard, but he kept his mustache intact. His hair color's black with the short hair on his head having been trimmed at the sides and the front of his hair's actually light grey (due to a bit of an alchemical explosion accident.), and his eyes are green.

He wears a knights neck guard that has a necklace around it, but the item attached to the necklace is kept hidden under his buttoned-up black trench coat. And his weapons of choice are a custom-made AK-47 with steel plating and a double-bladed bayonet, and he carries a claymore over his right shoulder like one would with a polearm.
>>
>>65136939
Man, every time I see this pic, I want a comic book about this guy!
>>
>>65136833
Requesting a coloring of this wonderful delivery I got. Or if possible, a link to the algorithm used to color the previous ones, whatever that is
>>
File: Rema & Clarissa.png (3.88 MB, 2976x2320)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting art of my androgynous Samsaran Wizard and their Almiraj familiar. The wizard's pretty explorative has a vast passion for knowledge and friendship, so they are pretty cheery. The Almiraj is cute & fluffy.

You don't have to use the pose I posted here if you have something better in mind. Thank you in advance!
>>
File: catuabus.jpg (239 KB, 1280x845)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Falanir Catuabus is the Warden of The Forest and wielder of the Nature Ring.
-He has a legion of goblins at his command
-He likes to do experiments with different races, creating abominations.
- He is a sassy guy but can be very serious when challanged by dangerous opponents(The players)
- He is a powerful mage but doesnt look like one because of his way of life ( Likes to wear loose clothes and enjoy life in his own way)
- He likes attention and often wears cerimonial clothes when challenging his enemies (he likes crowds too)
>>
File: keybladegirl.png (557 KB, 642x842)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>65099691
*insert nonsensical gibberish about hearts and darkness here*
>>
File: tauric frenemies.jpg (999 KB, 1748x1786)
999 KB
999 KB JPG
Requesting the following tauric characters either battling it out, at a standoff, or drawn separately. If you only want to draw one of them, then that's perfectly fine, as well.

The first is a shrewd necromancer with the lower half of a large, white centipede. Her robe has a similar colouration to her lower half: white and black with red trimmings. Giving some small parts of her centipede body a skeletal appearance or other subtly necromantic features would be a definite plus.

The second is a fierce storm sorceress with the lower half of a large, sturdy crab. She has auburn hair instead of the black in the reference. Blue lightning forking off her hands and/or a light snow storm centralized around her would all add greatly to her characterization.
>>
File: Capfdgde.png (2.87 MB, 2342x2250)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting some art of my character Jables Tenacious my Tiefling Bard.

He somehow turned into the party face/voice of reason, and received a pouch for safekeeping. It held a modified deck of many things and now he's a skeleton cause of a deal he made with death.

For pose just have him standing there looking on like he's witnessing some stupid shit.
>>
File: Oscillate.png (1.59 MB, 2342x1242)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting some character art of my Warforged Fighter Oscillate.

Lean build made for speed. His inbuilt armor is rather golden and ornate as he was built to be a showy gladiator. Uses a curved golden sword in his right hand, which he uses to disarm his opponents. Has the stone in the center of his chest, his maker tried to use him to save the soul of his son. Basically that head with the body appearance wise.

The "eye" part, along with the chest stone give off a blue glow. The gems are also a turquoise color.
>>
File: bifiel.jpg (60 KB, 564x797)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Requesting my firbolg druid circle of the shepherd

She is a redhead, has an athletic build with chiseled muscles and only 4 fingers in each hand (setting thing that the dm decided). Her skin is a pale gray with a faint blue.

Her hair is really long and volumous hair with some random braids.

She wears hand made clothes made out of fur and plants she finds in the forest.

If you could add her pet fox aswell that would be nice, the fox fur is the same color as her hair.

reference pic is the feel i have for the character.
>>
>>65137013
Brilliant work, as always. I'm sure the OR will love it.
>>
File: 1552439398252.png (1.64 MB, 1735x2480)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>65136848
Anchoring for the drawfriend
>>
File: tgclericrequest.png (842 KB, 1200x923)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>65136833
I would like to request my cleric of the forge.

She is a very centered person choosing the path of peace when able, but fights with the full fury of her deity when faced with no other option.

Her armor is worn mostly under her clothing and she carries her war hammer openly as it doubles as her holy symbol
>>
File: 1552273409332.png (1.92 MB, 1440x1981)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Requesting my half-elf rogue/wizard. He stands at 5'8", he has dark green eyes, short brown hair and has a five o' clock shadow. He wears leather armor similar to the reference image. He He carries only a short sword and dagger which are holstered on his hip. He carries his spellbook on a satchel and his arcane focus is a crystal which he wears as a necklace.

For the picture I was hoping it'd be him summoning him his new fey owl familiar or flirting at a tavern
>>
>>65136833
Requesting a Goliath Metal Sorcerer. Out of the four weapons I picked out, please pick whichever one you feel comfortable with or like I'm happy with anyone you pick. As far as the background goes, if a transparent or simple white background is possible that would be perfect for me.

Thank you if you choose to take this one up!
>>
File: DiedTona2.png (553 KB, 954x1285)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>65104600
kinda didn't read fully so here is a little correction with the medieval uniform style hope it looks better, also ears on the sonic cap
>>
File: Corrine_human_bust.png (1.67 MB, 1920x1941)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting for my girl Corrine to be wearing wintery hunter outfit (artistic liberty for its design) and trying to reload a Winchester rifle with trembling hands, as she's hiding behind a tree, due to there being a dark outline/form of a humanoid creature shown in the distance. And have her canines to be prominent, her ears being a bit elongated, and her visible right eye being yellow with the whites of it being black, as she's in a very mild shift due to fear.
>>
>>65137133
Oh, and if some of the left eye is shown, have it be red rather than yellow.
>>
File: Anilessa updated.png (989 KB, 1103x1261)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
Requesting my Half Elf Fiend Pact Warlock
>>
File: Xun.png (2.1 MB, 1726x1024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
Requesting my Monk training in the Way of the Shadow, Xun, who's also a sailor.

Personality wise, he's shy in public, hardworking, great with kids, loves the open sea, and hiding.

He looks similar like the guy in the ref, short black hair, tan-ish skin. Buff from working on ships and his training.

He mostly wears a stripped sailor shirt with the sleeves ripped off, black breeches, fingerless leather gloves, and boots. Also, a plain bandana he uses as a neckerchief/mask.

Besides his fists, his weapon of choice is a Jian. Tie on his scabbard is his monastery's icon;a snake wrapped around a key necklace.
>>
File: ron.png (1.38 MB, 1520x1680)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting satyr/demon rockstar. He wears the same outfit (and probably haircut) as Dio on the bottom left and has a demonic looking guitar
>>
>>65136833
Requesting a A serene sort of garden inside of a 30X30 ft cube. It tries to look like it's in the outside, with painted walls resembling the sky and scenery, rolling grass all over it, trees at the edges to give off the illusion of open-airness. There's an ornate fountain in the center with a pond around it, and a menacing gazebo to the corner with lots of food in it. The room is meant to fool the players into a false sense of security before slowly driving them insane with whispers and weird goings on.
Something with this feel: https://youtu.be/oeBoTQ4Sjmo
>>
File: Vlad DT reference.png (2.54 MB, 2048x1780)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
Requesting my totallynot!Dante's DT
>>
File: Ux and Varus.png (3.66 MB, 2174x2160)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB PNG
>>65136833
>>65122242
Bumping from last thread

Id commission it if I could afford to

Hello Drawfriends, I'm hoping I could get someone to draw me and my friends characters for our upcoming campaign.

They are a pair of goblin siblings, One, named Varus, a shaman with a power passed down through his tribe, and his sister, Ux, a cleric tasked with protecting her brother.

The ideal setting is the both of them around a campfire in the woods

Starting With Ux:
- In the pose from 1, with the warhammer from 2 at her side. She is wearing the Armour from 3 with a more lightly armoured right arm and no helmet.
- The shield from 4 is resting beside her, and the symbol of Gond (5) is on the front of the shield, The smith hammer from 6 held in her right hand.
- The skin tone is the same as 7, with yellow cat eyes, her left eye is shut, with a large scar starting on her forehead and leading to her top lip
- she has the hairstyle in 8, but with dark Brown/Black hair
- The Goblin in 9 is the general style we are hoping for, more humanoid goblins than monstrous, like a green skinned halfling, Ux herself is slim but toned.

Next Is Varus
- Standing in the pose from 10, the staff he is leaning on is the 11 and he is wearing the clothes on 12, with the hood off his head
- His right arm is deformed, twisted like in 14, and covered in black scales like those in 13
- His right eye is Orange-yellow with a double pupil like 15, while his left eye is just yellow like Ux.
- He has the hairstyle in 16 but black with speckles of white, and he has face paint like 17
- He is very skinny, with the same skin tone as Ux (7)

Id greatly appreciate anyone who takes up this request.

Thanks in advanced
>>
File: DiedTona3.png (592 KB, 1530x1228)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>65137087
>>65104600
Trying to make a more dynamic pose
>>
File: 1549993854048.png (239 KB, 565x709)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>65136833
oh shit my time is now!
>requesting the following superhero
a roughly 60 yearold man with slender stature and black hair thats starting to gray
>>
File: victorian_swordsman.png (1.31 MB, 1504x948)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>65136833
Moving this over to the new thread. Basically the character is a swordsman (female) visiting the setting's equivalent to Victorian London from the east at the request of an 'Orientalist'/antiquarian society made mostly up of industry men and minor lords. She then got roped into an 'adventuring party' that's dealing with a recently-uncovered plot against the monarchy.

Will avoid bumping for a while, since the last bump was before the previous thread died.
>>
File: tgthing01.png (4.25 MB, 2252x2480)
4.25 MB
4.25 MB PNG
>>65136848
>>65100591
bleg I think I'm done, sorry I'm not drawing the skull thing.
>>
File: charlotte in chains.png (1.68 MB, 968x1202)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
Hey guys, still waiting for my request! My character Charlotte in a slave bikini and loin cloth, imprisoned by orcs! And I'm not a troll, you hurt my feelings when you say that.
>>
Don't give him any attention.
>>
File: Sun Ring2.png (1.36 MB, 2160x1728)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Requesting a kung-fu inspired hoop weapon being wielded by a gorgon!
>>
>>65136833
>that pic
Major Homo reporting for duty!
>>
>>65137748
Bro I'm not OR but that's fucking amazing.
>>
File: makemymonstersgrow.png (1.4 MB, 1780x1200)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
A relatively "simple" request: draw either of these characters grown up, as a young adult. Also, with or without their respective tail(s) — artist's preference. I'd be more than happy if someone wanted to draw both of them, but I only need one.
>>
>>65137780
I already did your doubledip request. It was some real high quality stuff:^)
>>
>>65138247
>>65137807
>>
I'd like to request a massive magical construct for a game I'm starting soon. Basically the entire resources of a kingdom were poured into her, to create the ultimate champion that none would stand against. Then the only archmage who knew how to command the Maiden was assassinated, so she went into dormancy, and her awakening is going to be the basis of the plot.
>>
File: Ultrapulpy.jpg (500 KB, 1526x1190)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>65136848
I need a character portrait that's these two combined
>>
>>65137748
It's fine not to draw it. Everything else is freakin great
>>
>>65136848
Anchoring guy with a robot arm
>>
File: file.png (912 KB, 1014x788)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
requesting a giant golden faux-holy harpy.

Eagle like body with a head and sizable breasts (you can cover them with feathers or keep them featureless, not tits please. no humanoid girl harpy either) with shimmering gold feathers.

She has also long golden hair with a faint halo around her head. Give her monstrous, predatory appearance OR give her innocent and saint-like appearance since she basically pretend to be a known idol for pilgrims so she can eat them.
Thanks!
>>
File: Veteran Dark Knight.png (630 KB, 1085x718)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
Requesting art for an upcoming villain. His physical appearance can be simply described as a 6ft tall serious Master Roshi; he wears armor similar to that of the reference on the right with the major differences being the lack of shoulder spikes, much simpler looking legs, no pointed shoes and that the eye on the chest is more of a greenish color.
>>
File: slapmyasscheeks.jpg (376 KB, 695x1023)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Hi, folks. Requesting this character for someone dear to me.

She's neither short nor tall and has raven black hair. Somewhere in her late 20's and does not carry any weaponry with her.

She's a warlock, unwittingly bound to an entity that feeds on fear and nightmares. A dream to save her sister turned into a fever nightmare of servitude to a malicious being.

Thank you in advance. Have a good day.
>>
Would someone be interested in drawing my numenera character? I'd like the outfit to be a bit more rugged and realistic whereas retaining the original apperance, and the mace to be two handed albeit smaller and more elegant, with a longer shaft and a smaller head.
>>
File: Dwarf Alchemist WIP.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1308)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>65136848
>>
File: Inuit Dragonborn.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting a inuit-themed dragonborn ranger. White dragonborn in the left of the image in a more fur-lined set of hide wrappings, but with the pattern work of the girl with the spear and form fitting as well. He's holding an inuit bow in one hand in the pose of the elf of the top right, and on his left hip he's got a sword that looks like an ice knife. Right hip is a simple quiver filled with arrows. He has a large arctic wolf companion. No boots, white dragonborn innately resist the cold.

A very fine "thank you" to the anon who delivers
>>
>>65136833
time to buckle some motherfucking swashes

looking for someone to help me recapture the coolest thing my rogue has ever done. he's clinging to the back of the fire giant, who's frantically trying to get him off, and in the other hand has a dagger in a reverse grip, grinning like a daredevil. Titanfall pic included because that was the closest (and best) comparable i could think of

thanks to anyone who chooses
>>
File: Iron Warrior Devourer.jpg (485 KB, 1364x995)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
My Iron Warrior character in a Wrath and Glory game has been basically shotgun inducted into a different legion due to plot shenanigans. Would someone be willing to draw him?

Hazard stripes on the chainfists would be 11/10.
>>
File: mion1.jpg (209 KB, 1326x884)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
requesting this guy as a really cool nice guy king sitting on his throne
>>
File: Zarial Requius.jpg (576 KB, 1800x1539)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>
Requesting an undead skeletal mammoth with a wooden fort fused on its back. Think like pic related, but enclosed and with the roof serving as the firing room. It is armored in wooden panels nailed on its ribs.
>>
File: Cassandra_colorv2.jpg (1.79 MB, 3000x4000)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
Requesting Cass, my human Wizard, getting ready for the day ahead and saying something slightly motivational. (e.g. "Each day is a new one to do your best!" etc. etc.")

I'm not as positive a force as she is, haha.
>>
File: VDVLJBB3_400x400.jpg (29 KB, 399x399)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Super simple request. Can I get this pic with the hyper eyes treatment? Thanks
>>
File: Eevie Montclaire ref.png (1.87 MB, 1468x2052)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting my vampiress bard turned knight, pose at your discretion!
>>
>>65137780
I admire your dedication.
>>
>>65136871
I'm still gonna need the full sized bottom ref there, chief.
>>
File: References.jpg (392 KB, 2896x2896)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
I'd like to request a scientist character for an upcoming Ace Combat one-shot I'm working on. She's the bad-tempered engineer who knows the secret of the enemy's superweapon and will mostly serve to sass the pilots and offer last-minute advice.

>shoes and pose of top picture
>white top and skirt similar to bottom left picture with a labcoat over the top
>hair and glasses of bottom right picture
>>
Question for the drawfags of the thread: besides the obvious answers like unclear and uninteresting requests, what are some things that requestfags are doing wrong that make you skip over their request?
>>
>>65136833
I wanna see Batman's flamboyant ward here with a cape and silly multi-colored explosions going off in the back-ground.
>>
File: elfeddotcom.jpg (257 KB, 1464x1178)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Requesting this small elf girl cheekily using telekinesis to steal some coins from somebody's pocket!
>>
>>65141075
Personal opinion here +autism

>Any animu request
>obnoxious/blatant/pretentious waifubait requests
> pedorequests
>Any dark souls/bloodborne/berserk/witcher/jojo request speaks of lack of originality
>Any request blurping useless information like unneeded epic story. if you want to describe a scene thats fine but don't overdo it.
>Any request with half-X character or tiefling
>Overly detailed requests with ZERO liberties.
>Anything that is needlessly edgy
>Anything with a link to 'nsfw' reference or anything familiar. i'll allow it if whatever you are linking can't be posted here
>Anything with +10 images in the ref, you don't need to bombard me with these. 2-4 images are fine
>Anything that is commission worthy

won't link examples from the thread because i won't want to start a shitposting trail. i am not saying all of the above are BAD.
>>
>>65141075
The way some requesters comport themselves in the thread is a big one. When a requester is targeted by the shitposters and they fly off the handle in a fit of 'tism I assume they're way to invested in the character to give me the artistic freedom I need. If a requester can't be bothered to post references when another person requests them, or even say "sorry, I don't have the full one saved," I assume they won't even thank me for my work before rerequesting next thread. Have basic manners people, it's not that hard.
>>
>>65141771
Another drawfag here, I pretty much agree with this list. For me I prefer requests with less detail, keeping track of 8 reference images and a whole armory of weapons is too much.
>>
>>65141075
Using a commission I drew as the entire basis for their character.
>>
>>65142044
oh this one hurts
>>
>>65142044
I've seen that happen several times. I could understand using it as like "hey clothing like this for my EXISTING CHARACTER."..but posting it and wanting a character "just like that but a girl!" is kinda..eh..
>>
>>65136947
I can take a hint. What would make this more acceptable then?
>>
>>65141075
Wall of text.
Also if it's super similar to something I've done recently I'll try to avoid it.
>>
>>65142044
Hey, remember when you drew this for $50? Can you do it again, but for free? Also I'm going to be REALLY picky about it and give you a laundry list of changes once you're done, but end it with "if that's too hard to do at this point don't worry too much about it" so I can pretend I'm not a choosy beggar.
>>
>>65142044
That shit is pretty fucked
>>
>>65141075
I don't have any particular reservations other than my own ineptitude. If I feel I can't do the request any justice I usually don't bother.
>>
File: question.png (190 KB, 1161x802)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>65142044
is-is this common?
>>
>>65143065
Kinda
>>
File: 1552419526824.jpg (341 KB, 2100x1500)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
I'd like to request the guy on the left with a more cyberpunk mage / corporate look (like the one on the right) for a Shadowrun game. I'd like to keep the mask with the bandages and the general appearance. This is optional, but for his corporate look maybe add symbols that show he used to belong to Aztechnology, or something that shows that he now uses black magic.

I'm looking for something like the middle ref (thanks again drawfriend for it, hope you're still improving!).
>>
What counts as a wall of text?
>>
>>65143506
when half the information on the request are not pertinent to the drawing itself. Honestly I saw request with multiple paragraph being draw,; the main problem for artist I think is when things get overly specific such as a pose with a certain angle holding a weapon of a certain colour ect
>>
>>65140085
what's this have to do with tg?
>>
>>65143671
I based my character on him, and I don't want to try and get a full custom portrait done. Just the hyper version to use as a portrait is enough.
>>
>>65137748
Thumbs up!
>>
>>65137446
Holy shit, OR here, he looks wonderful! The side-quest I had planned around Daytona is already over (though I do plan to bring him back later), and I'm certain my players will love him. Thank you so much, artfriend!
>>
File: 473852327854473226.png (11 KB, 128x128)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
This is a request. If any drawfriend wants to draw something but none of the other ideas seem appealing i have some ideas for a variety of cute stuff.
-some cute boys
-a cute pet
-a cute robot
-a cozy landscape
If you want to take a shot at any of these and draw them i have details, i just didn't want to clutter up the thread. Also none of these are urgent whatsoever, so feel free to ignore me!
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (350 KB, 600x429)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
Requesting an Aarakocra Luchador. They're a Storm Herald Barbarian. Do whatever you want for the mask.
>>
File: tg_terminator.jpg (240 KB, 800x720)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>65139377
I haven't drawn 40k for some time, here's a try. Not enough blood and skulls, I know.
>>
File: 1551799259971.jpg (235 KB, 1450x1450)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Requesting my oni-spawn tiefling martial artist. She fights primarily with her fists, as well as bite and gore attacks. She wears an oni-mask like the one on the top left. Her general appearance and clothing are as the bottom left, but with the hair in the top right. Hair is white, eyes are amber. She uses a fighting style based on drunken boxing techniques and often fights while drunk, so she keeps at least two jugs of sake like the one on the lower right tied around her waist.

I should also mention, that while born of oni, she herself does not possess the general features of her kin. In fact, save for her red skin, she could easily pass for human. As a result of this she wears the mask as an attempt to put on the fiendish mien she always felt she ought to have (and to scare the fuck out of everybody she fights).
>>
File: siblings reference.jpg (165 KB, 1100x750)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>65136833

Requesting my magician/fighter brother-sister team, please. Color optional.

They're both modestly built with straight dark hair & eyes, and light or medium-light brown skin. Sharp facial features- more details in the reference pic. Her hair is less than shoulder length but too straggly to be called a bob, while his is fairly short in front and a little longer in back. It tends to be untidy for both of them.

They wear plain, sturdy trousers, long-sleeved tunics, and dark cloaks, all in drab colors. Leather boots and gloves- I'd especially like specific glove style in the reference pic, with the flaring mid-length cuffs. Matching sword belts, with a pouch or two if you want. Their only armor is simple steel cuirasses; you can substitute leather vests if you want. They don't have to match exactly, they're not identical twins! They wield simple swords and purple fire magic.

Action-y poses would be wonderful, but I'd be thrilled just to have them standing together. If you really want to go all-out and include a background it should be a forest, but that's entirely optional!
>>
File: plox draw my robutt.png (881 KB, 1024x768)
881 KB
881 KB PNG
Requesting my warforged skirmisher monk. I would like him to be inspired by the robots from Castle In The Sky, most importantly on the "eyes", but with a more "warforged" look (that is, a blend of inorganic or and organic materials, like stone or wood). The original design of the arms and legs (really damn long and stretchy) may or may not be abandoned in profit of more humanoid limbs depending on how you want to achieve that "organic" look. He uses a quarterstaff as a monk weapon.
Big thanks.
>>
>>65145018
Nice 3D. Could do with some cleaning of the edge highlights.
>>
File: Male Goliath Request.png (4.83 MB, 2906x1818)
4.83 MB
4.83 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting my male goliath for a DnD game, really it's just we're going to a much colder area so I really just want an outfit update, and I kinda like the idea of like a turkish nomad outfit
>>
File: 1551399498230.png (401 KB, 1000x746)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>65136848
>>
>>65143506
see
>>65145526
>>65145144
>>
>>65137013
OR here, this look absolutely amazing! You've really made my day anon, thank you so much!
>>
File: Revised.png (4.76 MB, 2906x1818)
4.76 MB
4.76 MB PNG
>>65145603
Is this satisfactory muh'lord?
>>
>>65145603

Mmf. Is it acceptable to leave information that's in the image out of the text description?
>>
>>65145722
not the guy but this is much faster to read, what weapon does he use?
>>
>>65146152
He's a totemist so he channels the spirits of animals so it changes day to day, kinda like the native american people from shaman king if you're familiar with that. But he does carry a handaxe and some darts as a just in case backup weapon
>>
File: samuel.png (1.21 MB, 1124x1352)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Requesting a conman (who works for a big company) for a wild west game. He wears the same kind of outfit as in the reference pic, without the gloves,satchel guns. He has overall the same feature as Clark Gabble (top left pic) and has a friendly demeanor. He could also have a briefcase
>>
File: ich255z.jpg (592 KB, 1291x2175)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>65136833
Your little nutts are gonna be quaking once I'm finished pimping this chick out. You're little nutts are gonna be QUAKING buddy!
>>
>>65136833
Can I have a lady Witcher character with sleek armor please? Not Geralt-but-female or Ciri-with-X-instead-of-Y though.
>>
File: MaryamRequest.png (655 KB, 796x930)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
Requesting my character's Persona, Maryam, or Saint Mary as she is depicted in Islam for you Kafirs. The image has everything for specifics/symbolism.
Thanks for the art (for everyone).
>>
>>65146715
> a lady Witcher
A witch? Otherwise you'll get exactly Geralt-but-female or Ciri-with-X-instead-of-Y, because let's face it: 99,9% of the people didn't hear about witchers before the Witcher. And (actual) witchers were basically male witches, not "grey-haired faggy mage-knights".
>>
File: Contract.png (1.53 MB, 1800x2400)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting a Bone Devil contract since one of my player's recently struck a deal with one. Could have the Bone Devil's skeletal face at the top of the contract similar to the top left while the main body of the contract has a bunch of glowing runes and unholy imagery. Could also have flames licking the edges of the contract & of course the dotted line at the bottom.
>>
>>65146890
>A witch?
No, a Witcher.

>And (actual) witchers were basically male witches, not "grey-haired faggy mage-knights".
Witchers aren't real so in this setting there are female ones.
>>
>>65143065
i do it
For example, i just say: Hey, draw me a wizard school principal and i'll add him/her to my campaign, have fun
>>
>>65146991
>No, a Witcher.
A witcher is a male witch, by definition. Google it, if you don't believe me. Therefore, a "lady witcher" is "a lady male witch", using basic mathematics "lady" and "male" shortcut each other, so you're requesting "a witch".

>Witchers aren't real
Witches as well as witchers were real, and are still real in some areas. They don't have any magical skills though, it's just a myth. Witches and witchers were healers and holders of ancestral wisdom in rural communities. Then christianity came and got butthurt, as people were coming to witches for advice and help, instead of coming to the churches (because witches actually DID help). Thus, christians made up the trope that witches are evil mages.
>>
>>65147098
I don't care to continue this conversation, I think anyone who read my request will understand what I meant, and you are overthinking it on purpose. Good luck with whatever request you are waiting on.
>>
>>65147098
Not him, but stop being such an autist..

Anon pretty obviously wants a female "witcher," as in one of the mutant monster-hunting mercenaries called "witchers" from the eponymous series of short stories and novels (and now video games and soon Netflix series).

Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>65147098
I think you forgot to take your medication today, Jacob.
>>
>>65147131
>>65147153
>>65147189
All right then.
>>
>>65147098
>Caring this much about something that doesn't effect you
heh
>>
>>65147098
Butthurt pagan, how do you do?
>>
File: Aroundelves.png (2.06 MB, 1554x1200)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>65141469
>>
File: Spoiler Image (107 KB, 900x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>65148334
>that side face profile

now where have I seen that before...
>>
>>65148413
Nah, it's the Sheriff of Rottingham.
>>
>>65148334
She has 6 fingers on her left hand and 4 on the right lmao
>>
File: 5084-004-9315459D.jpg (28 KB, 422x350)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>65148413
>>
I still owed you niggas a Khorne Stinkmeaner. Eldarboo Ruckus is next I guess.
>>
File: stupid sexy elf.png (157 KB, 568x788)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>65148334
OR here! This is a nice drawing and I really like her facial expression, and the watercolour style. As well as the detail on the traveler!

But the character is supposed to be around 11-13 years old, and in this drawing she looks quite a bit older (mostly in the face and chest area).

I will gladly accept this drawing, and thank you very much for your hard work. I can use it as a reference for what she will look like when she's older, but I was hoping for a younger drawing. Is it bad form to rerequest?

In the last thread I think it was a week after a delivery?

Here is another drawing of an older version of her btw.
>>
File: 1551290473859.jpg (535 KB, 919x1110)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>65136848
>>
>>65149613
Yikes
>>
>>65149613
>of an older version of her btw.

Of course it is
>>
>>65149613
wow
>>
>>65149391
holy fuck, i'm dying man
the chain-whip!

you are a gift to this world
>>
>>65149695
>>65149700
>>65149779
I didn't ask for this drawing btw. I asked only for a young version and the artist threw in this one as a freebie. I just posted it here because I thought you guys would appreciate it!
>>
File: Mila_reference.png (2.68 MB, 1500x2500)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>65136833
I know it's late in the thread but I wanted to try anyway. Leaving my shell of foreverGM for 5-6 years now I can finally be a player, in a new system too!

Requesting my Degenesis Hellvetica character, kinda going for the wild balkan/swiss scout/sniper esque character. I'm giving you the artist free reigns but the reference pics is something to lean on. She is young and not that experienced but has some of that wild Clanner blood in her that I want represented in some way.
>>
>>65149835
>Late in the thread
>Literally only a third of the way in
>>
>>65149391
Guardsman Ed Wuncler the 3rd when?
>>
>>65149861
well call me a retard then because it looked late to me.
>>
File: tundra manr.png (672 KB, 1851x2160)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>65145722
inspired 10 minute sketch! or so i think from the music video time

dunno if i will be able to make it justice but if you like it i will give it a try

otherwise you are free to rerequest
>>
>>65149886
Not OR, but you're really good!
Looks awesome dude!
>>
>>65149886
OR here Haha it's all good anon I do appreciate it.
I would like it nicer I admit, though it's just a mid game outfit change so a rough sketch will be more than enough since I don't even know how long I would be wearing it for.

Thanks for the sketch anon, I really do appreciate it
>>
>>65149813
You figured wrong.
>>
>>65149613
>But the character is supposed to be around 11-13 years old

You think that may have been worth mentioning in the request instead of after the fact?
>>
>>65150015
In retrospect, yes!
>>
File: soulseeker.png (586 KB, 2039x1378)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
Requesting a humanoid version of this sword holding the actual sword or embracing it.

This sentient sword is supposed to be the patron of my warlock, and it speaks to him telepathically and tries to manipulate it from time to time by taking a humanoid form that only he can see.

It should be female and somewhat motherly-looking (but still being obviously alien or demonic) since it takes onto a similar form to his deceased mother to try and pull his strings.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>65149868
soon™
>>
File: MITHRILMAYANMAIDEN.jpg (709 KB, 1400x1400)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>65136848
These threads move too damn fast. Thunder Warrior Requester if you are still out there, hope you like it.
>>
>>65136833

Requesting Vara Geirsdottir, my half-giant barbarian and monster hunter posed either

1. Beating up / stabbing some southlander knight

2. Drinking at the bar whilst towering over the other inhabitants

3. Your choice!
>>
>>65149391
Can you really complete the set without The Booty Warrior priest of Slanesh?
>>
>>65149835
Make sure to get the new potential.
>>
File: tundra man color.png (1.87 MB, 1894x2111)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>65149960
colored it as you can see

this isnt my usual "style" so kinda experimenting too latest fill was the oni fighter
>>
>>65139285
Bump. Id also be more then content with a bust.
>>
File: KolobogDreamdruid.png (500 KB, 1157x850)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>65136833
Third times the charm! If not i'll try reposting again in a week.

Requesting Kolobog, a Firbolg Druid circle of dreams for a new campaign. He visits towns on a bi-weekly basis in a small wooden caravan selling natural herbs and other oddities. The name of his business is "Bog's Best", and usually has mixed reviews from place to place.
The pose on the model is well enough, but if you would think something would look better or more interesting, by all means.
I don't know if it makes it easier, but I added a preferred palette if an artist would choose to color their drawing, which is definitely not mandatory.
>>
>>65147476
LARPers gonna LARP
>>
File: Twi'lek grave robber scum.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1304)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
I'd like to request a Twi'lek graverobber/bandit for an Intergalactic dungeon crawl my group and I are doing. The descriptions and details are in the image. But, if you wish to color it(completely optional), the Twi'lek's skin color is a pastel blue with sky blue freckles.
>>
>>65137027
Bumps
>>
>>65145018
You're a fucking legend, drawfriend. Thank you very much!
>>
>>65145100
But how does she bite while wearing a mask in combat? Maybe a mask that magically becomes her face when she puts it on like that one goosebumps episode?
>>
>>65149813
Artists don't stick around these threads to talk unlike other drawthreads, sorry anon
>>
File: 1551635586720.png (318 KB, 1840x920)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
I was hoping to see Florida-Man (pictured left) using a giant mutated bearded dragon (pictured right) as a club to beat on a group of masked thugs with the headline (below the dragon) arcing overhead.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to disregard color, if that makes it easier to handle.

If the whole thing's too difficult, just Florida-Man striking a heroic pose would be awesome.
>>
Requesting a two-character drawing.

The first character is a female adventurer who wields a sword. The hairstyle and overall design of the character can match that of the character on the right. The color of the hair can be the pastel red at the top left and the shirt can be the lavender color (also top left). If the artist feels these colors are no good or they have better colors in mind, they can choose those colors or stick to the ones in the reference picture. The artist can choose to keep or ditch the Zelda designs on the shirt as they see fit. The setting is a small rocky structure surrounded by grass and the character should be slumped up, unconscious against the rocks. I though I good reference for the aforementioned posture was the picture on the left with the girl in red. I also though that picture was a good choice for the angle of the drawing. The character’s expression can match the expression of the girl in red or the expression of the girl above. Lastly, the character’s sword should be next to her, in pieces on the ground.

The second character is a dragon. The dragon does not have to be fully in frame, but I think whatever parts of it are visible can look like Druddigon from Pokémon. Smoke should be coming out of the dragon’s nostrils. It’d be cool if whatever parts of the dragon were visible could adhere to a red and orange color scheme. If the artist chooses to draw a lot of the dragon’s body and wants a pose, I don’t have many ideas except for that it should be poised to deal a killing blow and/or ready to breathe fire.

If the request doesn’t make sense or you need one of the pictures enlarged, just tell me and I’ll be happy to help. Additionally, if an artist doesn’t want to draw the dragon, some other kind of monster is cool.

Y’all keep asking so the female Link was drawn by lysdraws on Twitter.
>>
File: 1551948428944.png (832 KB, 2248x1688)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>65136833
Requesting a funny situation please.

I'd like to request a male soldier; listed number one in pic related, who so happens to have a magic girl companion. (Listed number two) Who are being looked at disapprovingly at the male soldier's superior officers (Listed number 3 and 4)

The male soldier is just smiling nervously to his superior officers as hes scratching the back of his head. His magic girl companion has an arm wrapped around the male soldier with her sword raised while saying: "We did it! We beat the bad guys! Mission Accomplished Onii-Chan!"

While the female officer (number three) Has her facial expression and her whole getup and face seen in number 3 pic related. And the second superior officer who's like the soldier and female officer's superior commander is just looking at both the soldier and magical girl companion disapprovingly with his hands on his waist and shaking his head left-to-right disapprovingly.
>>
>>65152395
Are you going to ever try paring down your request or something? A month of no takers should be a clue of some kind.
>>
File: hyperdoug.png (194 KB, 399x399)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>65140085
shitty 5 minute version
>>
>>65137044
Bumped
>>
>>65150445
Oh wow, just popped back in and saw this, that's super awesome drawfriend. Thanks for taking an extra step and coloring it, again I really appreciate you doing this
>>
>>65152576
Someone's gettin the Dimmadick tonight boys
>>
>>65136833
My favorite part of these threads is seeing people take the time and effort to make a detailed description and image references for their request just for them to get 0 replies.

No I'm not salty because I had been one of these people in the past.
>>
>>65137027
bumps all over
>>
>>65154564
he name is dimmadome, you could have made a dimmaDONG joke
>>
>>65136954
Bump.
>>
>>65155257
Do you think that, because you wrote a description and gave references, you are entitled to a delivery?
>>
>>65155574
Of course not, which makes the feeling of rejection even stronger. Why even ask that shit?
>>
>>65136947
Bump.

(Again, if there's an issue with my request, let me know. I'm a grown ass man, I can handle constructive feedback.)
>>
>>65155607
I don't follow. So you're saying that because you don't expect anything, you feel worse when you don't get anything? That doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>65155257

I suspect that too much detail is as counterproductive as too little. But aside from that, it's just gambling without money. Which for me is a lot more fun than gambling with money.
>>
File: ScientistReq.png (1.14 MB, 924x954)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
getting this in before posting shuts down because of the mosque shooting
>>
File: guttersnipe.png (787 KB, 1000x806)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>65141469
Is it called pick-pocketing if I never use my hands?
>>
>>65150445
Looking good!
>>
>>65156244
this is really cool dude, nice work
>>
File: How I met your mother.jpg (75 KB, 495x700)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>65156244
Goddamn you're good, kind of reminds me of the dude who did the Bard drawings
>>
>>65156244
Backgroundanon strikes again. Fantastic work as usual
>>
>>65156244
OR here.
Wow, this is amazing! There is so much detail in this scene, so much expression in the faces. Thank you so much for this!! Artists like you are what make these threads and this community. You have an incredible amount of talent, which makes it all the more impressive that you're able to do these requests!! Again, thank you so much!

Do you have a webpage or something where you post your other works?
>>
>>65156602
I fucking hate you
>>
File: Go f yourself.jpg (298 KB, 1200x1855)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>65156602
>>
>>65156602
I love you
>>
>>65137435
Bump
>>
File: Hellion references.png (1.31 MB, 1080x1349)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>65136833
>More superhero requests
Alright, I got one - Hellion. I'm requesting a 7-foot tall, broad shouldered (but not too big-chested) Amazon woman. She's got a build similar to Natasha Aughey on the left, but 7 feet tall. Her black hair is cut-short and kept inside her mask, and her skin is fair.

She's wearing an outfit similar to the one on the left - black sleeveless shirt, not singlet, and baggy cargo-pants (but dark grey not green). She supplements it with a dark grey bullet-proof vest, a black utility belt, black/grey kneepads and the boots pictured. Her arms are very ripped (more ripped than bulky but she does have a gunshow) and bare from the shoulder to wrist, but she has the fingerless gloves pictured.

Her mask is a gunmetal grey steel version of the one pictured, covering her entire face, but with steel curling ram horns added. Her eyes are black with red irises.

Her horns are the only ostentation on her costume, everything else is as bare bones and pragmatic as she possibly can have it. Her power is very brute-force and straight forward - she has minor superstrength, superspeed and regeneration which ramps up the more violence she's around. Her fighting style is very direct, pragmatic and in-your-face.
>>
>>65150445
you should lose the chicken scratch
>>
>>65137077
Bump
>>
File: BBEG Eldritch Knight.png (1.19 MB, 1386x1106)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
I need some art for an upcoming BBEG in my campaign. He's a former adventurer Eldritch Knight who's been corrupted by a demon sword.

Pose-wise I'd like him clutching the spell at his chest. With the sword at his side, flat side visible to see the eye. But feel free to do whatever you want with it if you don't like that.
>>
>>65157034
The last paragraph is a warning sign, Anon.
You're obviously excited about your character, which is understandable, but get too worked up and you're just raising the hurdle for the drawfags.
Those last two sentences have nothing to do with the drawing, and is you getting excited about something immaterial. And what the drawfags feel is that you won't be grateful if they don't capture that.
"More ripped than bulky" and the like also shows you're extremely particular about her, and waifufags often get persistent - drawfags know that from experience.
>>
>>65157398
Eh, the last paragraph is more for to explain the sort of aesthetic I'm going for: bare bones and pragmatic, a costume more focused on form than function.

And honestly? If I got a picture where she was bulky I wouldn't be upset. If I was paying for this I'd be picky but I'm posting in a drawthread so I'll be happy with whatever.
>>
>>65157133
it's a 10 minute sketch anon while having just a general concept of the composition, of course it won't be anywhere clean
you are not the first one to say this on a quick sketch of mine

anyway i am going to do some proper linework now
>>
>>65157398
To me as a drawfag that paragraph is much appreciated. It’s an element of personality that makes it a character I can draw as opposed to some mannequin with a costume.
>>
>>65150419
Care to eleborate? I'm just learning the system as I go.
>>
>>65155257
Look on the bright side: you already have the description for a commission!
>>
File: Drawthread Kuro Request.png (1.33 MB, 1746x834)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Bumping my shadowmancer Warlock.
>>
>>65137048
Bumping my friendly firbolg
>>
File: bongjar.png (905 KB, 1000x1000)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
Requesting a Green Gungan wearing Neo's glasses and clothes, with a clone trooper armor under the trenchcoat. Holding blast knuckles (star wars brass knuckles, they have a little pressure pad that activates a hidden blaster on the wrist, idk why i'm clarifying this but ok)

He supposedly had a gruff detective feel.
>>
>>65141771
good list
>tief-
That syllable is all I need to read to skip
>Any animu
I find that those will be best served with a drawfag with a matching style.
>pedo
Here I disagree, drawing kids is fun
>>
>>65141771
how do you differentiate waifubait from just a female character?

I don't want to be that anon, but i'm a girl and i usually get accused of asking for waifu requests, i just like playing female character because, you know, it is my gender
>>
>>65158018
Will draw pedo, but won't draw Tieflings. Some messed up priorities.
>>
>>65158018
>>65141771
>>65141874

Do you guys have problems with the out of the box tiefling requests? That are not just the normal asmodeus style tiefling

Stuff like this one >>65136939
>>
>>65137027
They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't want to see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So bump it, just bump it.
>>
>>65139583
Bumping undead mammoth.
>>
ITT ideas guys pretend to be drawfags to discourage things they don't like
>>
>>65139367

bumpang
>>
File: Ayame Ref Sheet.png (1.34 MB, 1500x600)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>65136833
I would like to request my Shadowrunner Ayame please.
Just from the waist up, since I don't want to get overly specific about things like her gun belt and boots.
1. general build and musculature, smaller bust and no tummy fat though.(is six foot tall, important in relation to item 7)
2&3. official Oni art, features to note are horn size and placement, eye coloration, and tusks.
4. Skin and hair color.
5. claws, should be black instead of skin tone, (you can ignore this and have her hands out of frame if you want)
6. Clothing, shirt should be patterned like tiger skin.
7. Gun, somewhere around 13-15 inches long (feel free to ignore this one too)
8. Hairstyle, should be longer, around bottom of shoulder blades.
>>
>>65136833
Just requesting a swordbreaker dagger upscaled and redesigned as a greatsword/claymore sized sword which I intend to give to a player as a reward, but I'm worried my mental image won't match up to an actual drawing.

I did see some other images on google looking for this image, but I didn't like the shape of any of them honestly. So far this is my favorite version I've seen, but feel free to take creative liberty with any details you like.
>>
File: eehhh.png (1.62 MB, 2123x1884)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>65154360
not much of an improvement, yer free to rerequest
>>
>>65158619
Ok, so you're either implying
>drawfags aren't allowed to dislike things
>drawfags don't exists

you just sound like a buttblasted fetishshitter
>>
>>65156602

In other words:

"Thank God a non shit artist drew my request. Unlike the last delivery, I'm super thankful and appreciative for the effort you put into my character."
>>
File: vara ref.png (1.18 MB, 1204x1099)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>65150261
wait, i'm retarded, here are the references.
>>
>>65159813
>>
>>65156244
Stonkin'
>>
>>65139375
swashbumping
>>
>>65137534
Daily bump. Imma cut down on the text a little before the next thread.
>>
>>65140305
bumping vampiress knight
>>
>>65159813
>>65156798
>>65156695
Okay, I don't get it. I thanked the other artist as well, yet pointed out one issue I had (the age of the character). To be fair, this was because of a detail I left out of the original request, which I later acknowledged. However, I was still thankful that I got a delivery at all.

I did not go and immediately rerequest, or whine about the quality of the work.

Another artist decides to give it a shot, and does a great job of it. This artist has the benefit of the additional details, so their piece is more of what I'm looking for. Also, the artist adds in a whole detailed scene that I didn't ask for, making the result much more impressive Am I not supposed to sincerely thank them and show appreciation for their work as well?

Please advise.
>>
>>65160460
The short of it is that this is the internet. There is no "winning" here.
>>
>>65141002
Bumping bombshell scientist who loves big guns
>>
>>65160460
It's mainly that you got two very good pieces on top of the (minimum) 4 you already have, and in the same thread while some people have been here for months.
>>
>>65159483
OR here, this is great! I was satisfied with the last one but it really is nice to see you still worked on it. Again, thank you for time and thanks for the work
>>
File: smite n smash scaled.png (465 KB, 1500x2250)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>65137062
did some lineart for you anon,
might get to some colours early next week
>>
>>65160531
really, I guess it's just this, no matter what you do someone is gonna get pissed off, and even if noone does someone is gonna pretend to be pissed off just for kicks

>>65160840
All those other requests were filled over time between 2015 and 2017, so I don't think I've been shitting up the thread.

In any case, why do people get mad that drawfriends choose to draw certain requests? It is free art, and simply waiting a long time doesn't mean you get a delivery. Nothing guarantees that. If nobody wants to draw your request for months, there is probably an issue with the request itself.

That being said I do remember the flying elf viking guy who IIRC was here for a matter of years before he finally got a delivery, so perseverance doesn't hurt, I guess.
>>
>Waah, why are the meanies on the internet bullying me?
Just stop sperging in the thread you fucking donkeys.
>>
>>65160460
>>65161784

It's because you somehow simultaneously sound autistic, childish, and pathetic at the same time. At least 2 must be true.

And despite saying how you were happy with the first artist, it is evident how empty that gratitude is.
>>
File: the gos.jpg (8 KB, 181x279)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
GUYS, IT IS SO SIMPLE

You need to make a request that is detailed enough so that the drawfags don't have to correct it later

but

if you add too much detail the drawfags will think you are too excited about the character and will sperg if they take liberties with it.

you just need to balance those, a good example is:

"Hey drawfags, i want to request my human fighter.

He is blonde and uses a sword, here is a reference image of what a blonde man looks like"
>>
>>65161962
Sounds like you're projecting a bit there, bud.
>>
>>65158125
Call it a spider sense. I just know if this is a waifubait or a legit request, femanon.
>>65158018
same as above , i love cute and joyful child request but some posted here just screams PEDO to me.

>>65158145
kind of , to me any tiefling is your snowflake ebin character, doubly so if it is a female tie
>>
>>65143421
Bumping for my Shadowrun Mage.
>>
>>65137203
Bumping my warlock
>>
>>65161502
Wow! I love your line work here. Thanks for an amazing looking delivery, and I will keep an eye out if you decide to add those colors.
>>
>>65162051
My Tiefling is the voice of reason in a party of murderhobos.
>>
>>65162524
I feel ya anon. My half elf is a warlock cause 5e doesn't have a 'tard wrangler' class.
>>
File: img225.jpg (706 KB, 731x1032)
706 KB
706 KB JPG
>>65137062

have a sketch.

not as nice as your other delivery but hey, it's free.
>>
File: i have a mace.png (804 KB, 2001x1998)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>65161477
you are still here! and glad you like it

>>65139285
doing yours now, this is the first sketch, completely off the guidelines now that i reread the request
>>
>>65147153
There also were TV-series. Not very good overall but the main cast was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPbLcafHRlg
>>
>>65144956
1 Day bump.
Is there a way I can improve this request? I added the mask thing at the last second and I think that might have turned people off from the idea.
>>
>>65163555
It's completely vague and just not very interesting. What the fuck is an 'Aarakocra'. What the fuck is a 'Storm Herald Barbarian'.
>>
>>65162671
hay a second delivery, thanks a lot man. Your's looks really good too.
>>
>>65149813
I like it. Do you have any more? What’s the character’s name and story?
>>
>>65156695
>>65156798
>anons salty a generic elf girl gamin gets more attention than their overdesigned OC trash
I love your suffering.
>>
>>65160460
They’re jealous you have lots of good art of your character while they have none.

Drink their tears and know that you had a more appealing character concept than they. You defeated them handily, take pride in that.
>>
>>65163706
Thank you. I won't continue to bump it until I workshop the idea and pitch.
>>
>>65161962
Cope.
>>
>>65145307
Bumping my monk
>>
File: hardboiledgungan-wip.png (523 KB, 765x691)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>65157984
Mesa knew shesa was troubles, shesa sob story fulla holes, but shesa paying and mesa needed big scrimma for Hut Hos. Mesa blasta still hasa half charge, and mesa about to filla mesa own charge witha big swigs from Mista Corellian Whiskeys.

WIP Sketch... Might finish tonight, might finish next week, depending.
>>
>>65161962
Not him, but you know what? I'm fucking glad. It's about time someone wasn't slavishly grateful to scribbleanon for his scribbles. Because that's all they are. Scribbles. There are much better drawfags out there, and they get much more vicious attacks, and yet anytime this guy posts one of his scribbles, I've only ever seen the anon be grateful for the art.
>>
>>65164161

Big yikes
>>
>>65164161
Cope.
>>
>>65164161
>>65164054
Even when people ignore the Charlotte slave, wat do request, the thread still goes to shit.
>>
>>65164632
Because we’re terrible anon.
>>
File: Fisher Girl.png (63 KB, 389x574)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>65136833
Superhero stuff? Okay. Requesting Fishergirl, the half-Thule half-human member of the Fisherman superhero legacy.

She's not the first Thule to join the Fishermen but she is the first girl. Proud of her legacy, she wishes people would stop reading into her being the first Fishergirl. She's not trying to critique her mother and grandmother who never fought and she's not trying to stick it to the Fisherman patriarchy. She's just a tomboy very skilled in using her natural Thule telekinesis and wants to use that skill to help others.

The Fishermen are a superhero legacy that started as a bunch of men dressing up as "The Fisherman" to frighten away smugglers from their New England homes in the 20's, became aquatic adventurers in the 30's, an elite group of frogmen in the 40's, and a Thule-human alliance from the 50's onward.
>>
File: Fishergirl.gif (560 KB, 1526x1470)
560 KB
560 KB GIF
>>65164683
She has two names owing to her dual heritage. Her Thule name is Adami and her human name is Pearl--which as a tomboy she finds embarrassing so she calls herself Percy.

As the Thule evolved to use their telekinetic fields to navigate underwater, their eyes have become nearly vestigial and evolved to be large and gem-like as a form of sexual display. Though many assume the large eyes give them great vision, their vision is actually poor and hereditary blindness common among Thule.
>>
>>65162051
Eh, they weren't too bad in AD&D, but their place was in Sigil. We have like maybe two requests that have floated around. Hell, there's still one. The others are that fugly 4E shit aesthetic that normals eat up for some reason. The Planescapey ones are "sooo unique" and "2deep4u", but at least they don't look so fucking cookie-cutter
>>
File: Dolphin 2.jpg (416 KB, 900x1377)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>65164683
>>65164766
Bonus points for her being posed like Dolphin and winking at the camera--with one of her brothers looking on in horror.
>>
>>65164766
>>65164683
Why does this seem familiar? Is there a green text involving her or is she a /tg/ creation ?
>>
>>65162832
OR here, I actually like the way you're going with this, drawanon. Especialy the salet-please, carry on!
>>
>>65164820
She was originally created as part of the old /tg/ Statesmen thing wayyyyyy back in the day.

There's a pastebin of the Statesmen here if you're curious:

https://pastebin.com/qCgQBDgr

One of the artist that sketched some of the Statesmen and I are now trying to build up that lore and incorporate it into a webcomic at: https://tapas.io/series/The-Power-of-Stardust
>>
>>65163706
Not my request, but lemme help.

Aarakocra is a human-sized bird person. Usually inspired by hawks or other birds of prey.

Storm Herald is a kinda barbarian that can channel various elemental effects (like a sand storm, a rain storm or a snow storm) into their attacks.
>>
>>65149613
Can I request this elf mud wrestling a human girl in a tavern? Winner can be whoever.
>>
File: goose is loose.jpg (189 KB, 660x750)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>65161972
>>
>>65165112
The thumbs up makes it.
>>
>>65158018
The shitty, newer tiefs are the problem. No room for creativity, bland, samey, snowflakey and edgy at the same time.

The more old school ones are mostly weird looking mutants with fiendish quirks, much more room for the imagination. Much cooler too.

>>65164782
Mein neiger, I like you.
>>
>>65165112
from this perspective gosling's face really is angular
>>
File: Science Anon.png (27 KB, 882x942)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>65156206
Its going to take awhile, and you might want to get someone else to do color, but i think i'll give this one a shot.
>>
File: Protect-a-non.png (23 KB, 882x942)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>65144497
Will also be working on that bot. Dont have a lot of time on my hands but will work on this one
>>
>>65152395
Request redo

Requesting a defeated warrior (top left) with those pose in the bottom right and the expression in the top right with her sword broken beside her. It’d be cool if the artist could leave out the Zelda designs (the white designs on the shirt) so that the character isn’t just girl Link.
>>
File: afterds.png (1.53 MB, 1471x1475)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>65164814
>>65164766
You got me at Dave Stevens
>>
>>65165761
Thanks anon, it looks great! Cool to see someone that knows classic comic artists as well.
>>
>>65164152
DUDE, THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME
>>
>>65164152
>>65166172
forgot to say that i was the OR, thanks dude
loving this
>>
>>65165112
the perfect delivery for the perfect request
>>
>>65145100
Does this request have any drama associated with it before I start? I remember it being here for a while does this guy re request?
>>
>>65166453
the guy rerequested it many times without even waiting a day. He got around deliveries and someone is now posting it, probably a meme.

He rerequested in the thread that the op image was his delivery, and drawfags kept doing it.
>>
>>65164683
>>65164766
>>65165761
>Tomboy proud of her male relatives, hates drama, part of a superhero legacy, and can't see too good

She is perfect.
>>
>>65166453

I suspect that at this point it's being reposted by a persistent troll, actually. There was a spate of premature bumps that the OR apologized about and said weren't from him, after which someone started bumping it as soon as he posted it. But that stopped after the last fill, so someone involved has clearly disappeared and I suspect the one left is the troll.
>>
>>65166557
>>65166518
thank you
>>
>>65166453
>>65166557
It often gets hard to tell who's trolling who when it comes to requests like this (detailed, obviously affectionate requests of female characters).
There's one guy, though it wouldn't surprise me if there were more because people seem to get mad at this, who repeatedly bumps them immediately afterwards and replies to fills with obnoxious complaints in an attempt to make the OR look like the manchild he obviously thinks they are.
No points for guessing who's the actual manchild.
>>
>>65164964
Seconding tavern mud wrestling.
>>
>>65166604
last guy that filled the request, it's obviously posted by a buttblasted troll after last time's shitstorm

the fill
>>65109692
>>
>>65165761
>>65166550
I got a question. Do you think Percy is an alright name for a tomboy? I don't want her to sound butch.
>>
>>65166664
>Percy, Jamie, Milo, Sam, Jo
All top tier tomboy names
>>
File: ff14sb-red-mage-male.jpg (151 KB, 1100x1340)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Does anyone feel like doing up, or know of an already existing version of something like this, but a little less -fabulous-?

Less frills and runes, normal height boots, no diamond spell.

I'm looking for good swashbuckler/musketeer art with a red theme, but not finding much. Closest I can get is Red Mage stuff, but FF has a little too much flare, even for this guy.
>>
>>65166664

One of Nancy Drew's traditional sidekicks is a girl named George. Percy's fine. "Ee" sounds on the end tend to be more feminine in modern English anyway.
>>
>>65149868
>>
>>65166872
Beautiful!
Now do a Wuncler I Ecclesiarch, and
a Wuncler II Rogue Trader
>>
>>65166872
Gave that bitch a vox-caster. Bitches love vox-casters.
>>
>>65166872
What da fuck ya xenos lookin' at?!
>>
File: sketch1552286578277.png (916 KB, 1080x1920)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
My request is this fighter man. Pose is entirely up to you. Black and white preferably.
>>
>>65166956
I was actually thinking more of an Abbadon Leevil
>>
File: PIMPERNEL.png (1.49 MB, 1204x888)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Requesting a spymaster posing as a playwright/leader of a theatre troupe.
She wears a similar outfit to the left pic, has a pimpernel (or a jewelry shaped like one) in her hair and has similar look and haircut as the top right pic. She could do something theatre related like writing or doing a dramatic pose and being smug
>>
>>65166872
Fan-fucking-tastic
>>
>>65164880
That explains it. Fun threads
>>
File: 1486947400609 - Copy.jpg (381 KB, 1957x1500)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
Here comes a request, instructions are in the image, thanks
>>
File: 1486947400609.jpg (67 KB, 636x813)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>65167227
by the way if you need a higher resolution of the original image to draw on
>>
File: yeeesssss.gif (837 KB, 326x183)
837 KB
837 KB GIF
>>65167085
>>
File: img228.jpg (237 KB, 674x963)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>65149835

have a sketch.

feel free to re-request.
>>
>>65136982
Bump.
>>
>>65167384

Man, you really undersell yourself, you are fantastic and a grade above a lot of us here!
>>
>>65137133
Bumping for this tense scene.
>>
>>65167538

thank you for your kind words. i donno, i feel the stuff i produce have been sub-par lately. there's always something wrong with them. eh, i guess i just need to work it out by drawing more stuff. although works from college doesn't really help with the situation, that it's almost near finals and all.
>>
>>65167662
Naw man, I see you here all the time, I'm in the same boat where I'm kinda unsatisfied with where I'm at, but it'll all come in time.

Best of luck with finals, that shit's important.
>>
File: is she a cleric?.png (545 KB, 2040x1960)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>65164826
alright here's some decent lines
should i do a helmet version? and maybe add some more armor?

>>65167662
your stuff is good man, maybe a thing i noticed of your stuff is the slightly barrel like torso and some minor perspective stuff at times but all in all solid works, heck tons of details that fit very well
>>65167874
and ye as fishman says we are all in the same boat my friends
>>
>>65166872
The Booty Warrior (or Health Inspector) as a follower of Slanesh!
>>
>>65136871
bump
>>
>>65166872
What would the Freeman family be?
>>
File: 20190315_152208.jpg (54 KB, 550x399)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Here is my rock gnome wizard. Pls be nice to me.
>>
>>65168366
Looks like a goblin with a photoshopped beard.
>>
File: silverbardsexual.png (574 KB, 1600x1200)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
Posted him before but heres my Tiefling rockstar bard doing that scene from El Dorado
>>
>>65136833
requesting a simple drawing of Hunter S Thompson but as a tiefling and missing a good chunk of one of his horns.

As for his sunglasses, because it's a sci-fi setting, make them look a bit teched out but keep the retro style.
>>
File: Louise1-196.jpg (897 KB, 1333x2000)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>>65164964
Can it be a benign translucent slime that only seems to be eating their clothing instead of mud?
>>
>>65138917
Bumping as the thread dies
>>
killing thread
>>
File: ac90v99vx37nn3409da.png (258 KB, 619x561)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
Might as well throw something superheroic up! old vidya being re purposed for tabletop. Not picky about pose.
>>
New Thread:

>>65169424
>>65169424
>>65169424
>>
>>65167662
Your detailing is very good and linework is pretty good too. You seem to be lacking in perspective and measurements. Maybe spend some time on perspective and trying to draw the same object/character from multiple angles?
>>
>>65167384
OR here, its awesome! Thank you very much.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.