[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: TheBasics.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed) (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>64568680
>>
File: La Grondement Du Whore.png (227 KB, 669x399)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>64577678
>>
So Valeria when you say making Heroes do you mean out of clay like Enkidu or making living people into heroes?

Also how strong could we make said heroes?
>>
>>64576414
What is about to happen to this boy?
Of course the thread dies just before I hit post.
>>
>>64577718
Ara ara~ /ss/
>>
>>64577718
He gets taught normal magic by a couple of nice ladies who just want an apprentice.
>>
What would people want to see in a Super Robot Wars jump?
>>
>>64577678
You know, this makes me wonder. What jumps are out there that are in need of a genuine hero to help them? Dystopias like 1984 and Megaman Classic with the Protomen drawback, but where else?

>>64577718
Death By Snu-Snu.
>>
So what did you all do during Bleach?

You did atleast help the true hero of the story, Aizen, right?
>>
So um, apparently Titans is actually good or something?
>>
>>64577711
The latter I think is more likely.

Probably pretty strong. Depends on how far you extend the Authority to other things as usual but just at base I'd not be surprised if you're making people into Early Gil or Enkidus or Herakles. No one stronger than yourself and probably not really close to your power innately but they could have the potential to at least match you. You're probably not going to be mass making that sort of hero though. You can probably mass produce knight of the round tier heroes (Like, not Arturia but Tristain or Mordred) but crazy stuff like the really big name guys might take more effort or be difficult to do too often

>>64577718
Demon x Oni tag team crush. Pretty much as >>64577734
>>
>>64577758
Don't we already have one?
>>
>>64577743
>normal magic
Why is it I don’t believe you?
>>
>>64577807
It's not bad. Visually, stuff like Starfire looks just as bad as you expect, but the series itself ranges from entertainingly dumb to honestly okay. It's not great but it's at least as good as most of the Marvel tv shows and better than most of the bad ones.
>>
>>64577791
I stole the Hogyoku and became the Aizen. Just as planned.
>>
>>64577791
>implying
Aizen's a power hungry maniac, just because he blew up the corrupt officals doesn't make him less of a bad guy.
>>
>>64577817
Because you listened to lies about how not nice and lewd those ladies are. They're perfectly nice, normal people. They might have a couple odd habits but they're certainly not going to assault a small boy.
>>
>>64577810
We have an Original Generations jump, I don't think we have one for the ones that have the big crossover events.

I guess some people would hate it because of the crossover nature....I'd be at least a little interested. It's a good series, I feel.
>>
>>64577807
It's horrible, but its the bigotry of low expectations. That is, it doesn't suck as much as people thought, so some idiots will defend it, but ultimately it still isn't any good.
>>
>>64577840
>Wanting power is bad guys
>Wanting to fix the afterlife and replace god because god's broken existence is intolerable agony for him is bad guys
>Why? Because Aizen is MEAN!
>>
>>64577841
>They might have a couple odd habits
Well, Kiara does at least.
>>
>>64577865
Nice quotes that aren't in my post. Nigger just wanted to be powerful, I can do a better job than him and german guy with daddy issues at being fair, I have perks for that.
>>
File: 1549889629348.jpg (194 KB, 1239x1311)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>64569717
>I always only ever see this doggirl at night where I live. If my main computer wasn't broken and either of them wasn't years out of date, I'd make a good night shoop of this.
Something like this?
>>
>>64577899
Jumper's a power hungry maniac.
>>
File: You are Aizen.jpg (98 KB, 610x600)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>64577838
>I stole the Hogyoku and became the Aizen. Just as planned.
Good job, me. I knew I could count on you to continue the plan.
>>
>>64577847
I'd want some way to import mech series.

Basically just so that I could fight alongside this absolute legend.
>>
>>64577962
Yes I am, I own up to it and don't pretend all the fucked up experiments I did and people I killed where for the greater good.
>>
I think I've asked this before, but for the Disastrous Life of Saiki K., does anyone have any suggestions for how I should handle Saiki's full power package, if at all?

I know if I do offer it, I'll add a caveat that all the drawbacks of the individual powers will persist post-jump. But even with that, and a hefty, but technically affordable cp charge, I'm still not sure if it would be enough to balance it price-wise.

It crossed my mind at one point to instead have a relatively cheaper perk to grow and develop new psychic powers at a ridiculous rate, but that feels like a bit of a stretch to me.
>>
>>64577808
And with Spirits, you could pull a bunch of spooktacular pranks?
>>
How big of a crew does the Light of Terra need to function? A few hundred thousand?

You did take the damaged STC from Necromunda right?
>>
>>64577808
Did you see >>64569868?
>>
>>64577791
Who is the woman?
>>
>>64578040
Just slap a 1200 or 1400 pricetag on it with the built in drawbacks.
>>
>>64578079
For a ship that size? At least a million. The biggest Imperial Navy vessels are basically spaceborne cities with guns and crew that have lived on the ships for generations. Add to their antipathy to anything related to AI and the need for all those servitors and humans to do a lot of the labour aboard and you get some pretty huge crew numbers.
Some sources have regular IN battleships having crews of three million - and that's a ship half the size of the Light. Seems a little ridiculous to me and most sources tend to peg them around 300k-1M so I'd go 1-2M for the Light.
>>
>>64578040
Might be better to explain a bit what this package is entailing, just so we have an idea.
>>
>>64578220
Saiki's powers are really fucking weird. It ranges from invisibility, turning people to stone, mind controlling the world to have anime physics, and telepathy.
>>
You get a chain but the only jumps you can take are generics and you have to come up with OC settings for each. Wat do
>>
>>64578157
That's not the optimal crew to keep the ship working. That's the people living in there. As you said, they are basically cities, but most people living in these ships don't even know much about the exterior world or the functions of the ship.
You could probably manage with some thousands if they actually know what they are doing. After all, most of the ship is manage actually with that. Maybe add a few tens of thousands of slaves or servitors (that could be easily replaced by machines, probably even in W40K if they are not too complex).
>>
>>64578068
Of course.

>>64578106
Ah, missed that. I'll try and get around to that, with the usual caveats.
>>
>>64578275
Most generics are shit, it's like a Bancho-jumps chain.
>>
>>64578040
Make it so that instead of having the full scope of powers, you just get the ability to use your psychic powers with far greater versatility rather than with greater power.
>>
File: 8c6.gif (477 KB, 800x450)
477 KB
477 KB GIF
>>64578321
take that back
>>
>>64578220
Saiki has basically whatever power is required for the current skit, up to, and including, time travel. These powers tend to also have strange drawbacks that vary in intensity, also for the sake of making a skit work. He's shown off several dozen over the course of the series to the best of my knowledge and only seems to come up with more over time. Saiki has stated in the past that if he actually wanted too, he could destroy the world with his full power, but he doesn't want too since he really just wants a normal life.

For reference's sake, most people in the world are mundane and have no powers. The only other espers to show up are basically just normal people with very minimal power.
>>
>>64578359
Most generics are pretty lazy and old. Or are SB's.
Besides Wormfu's, there is not much quality there. And those are not exactly my type of setting (at least to dedicate an entire chain to) either.
>>
File: Plutonian_(Villain).jpg (148 KB, 640x837)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>64578365
>>64578220
>>64578259
>>64578040
Glad to hear that the Plutonian reincarnated in Japan and now is having a wacky life.
>>
File: 005.png (1.27 MB, 955x1500)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>64578131
Yeah, that's my current plan, I'm just fishing for any potential fallbacks, in case that doesn't pan out for whatever reason.

>>64578220
https://saikikusuo-no-psinan.fandom.com/wiki/Saiki_Kusuo/Abilities

The entire premise of the series is that the guy has so much absurd power, but the in-built drawbacks of his powers, combined with his terrible luck just makes them a nuisance in his daily life.

>>64578325
I mean, thing about that is, these aren't like Mob Psycho 100 psychic powers, where all psychic powers follow basically the same principles, just specializing in different applications. They're all fundamentally different powers, Saiki just has a lot of them.

>>64578425
The Plutonion mixed with Garfield, but yeah, more or less.
>>
File: 1549908672579.jpg (138 KB, 674x900)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I'm planning to surprise Tamamo and have Nero summoned in the next Fate jump. What should I expect?
>>
>>64578517
Attempted castration. Possibly successful castration. Lots of catfighting. Eventual hareming.
>>
>>64578500
Hey, quick question...

I use a mech that has been fitted with a device that amplifies psychic powers.

I'm wanking that it amplifies all psychic powers, not just the ones from the same series.

Are any of the drawbacks such that they would cause great problems if amplified to a mecha scale?
>>
>>64578275
Sure, I’d go on a chain like that. Probably hit up Generic Creepypasta in the first three then go around being sp00ky.
>>
File: 7f7b2d_6172922.jpg (109 KB, 782x716)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>64578517
>>
>>64578500
Don't bother putting it in if you aren't going to take the actual solutions people gave you. If a perk has to cost more than a 1000 CP and is still an obviously lower price than it deserves, it shouldn't be a part of the jump at all.
>>
>>64578275
Fine with me, I usually do anyway.
>>
>>64578500
>They're all fundamentally different powers, Saiki just has a lot of them.
That doesn't matter, because it ignores the point of the suggestion, which was to offer something with the same theme/function as Saiki's full powers without putting in a perk that's obviously OTB even when it costs more than your entire budget.
>>
I swear I remember there being a perk for training off weaknesses to your powers, but for the life of me I can't find it. Does qnyon have a clue?
>>
>>64578683
I think it's in Dies Irae? The Aryan Dream or something. Also Medaka Box and World Seed had something for that too.
>>
>>64578683
Monogatari.
>>
>>64578500
That's a lot of weird powers. I wouldn't mind having a few of them though, as they seem interesting.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (213 KB, 898x1300)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Apparently eating all the Commandments in Seven Deadly Sins Makes you a vessel for the Demon King. So probably do not attempt to do that.
>>
>>64578551
>the song the ran through my head when I saw that pic.
https://youtu.be/Uu4Eu7tUWuw
>>
File: 80167l.jpg (83 KB, 318x450)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>64578537
We know that the drawbacks of Saiki's powers grow with the power itself, so most likely.

A common drawback for Saiki's powers is that many of them are just straight-up too strong to use reliably. Like super strength that he can't turn off, or a repairing ability that rewinds the object way to far back.

>>64578571
If I knew for certain that the drawbacks were or weren't enough of a difference, I wouldn't have asked. I'm struggling to calculate how much the drawbacks would take off of the sum-total value. That's why I'm looking for alternative methods that might make it easier to quantify this whole thing.

Obviously I'm not going to keep the option in if I find that I'm absolutely incapable of balancing it.

>>64578626
>That doesn't matter, because it ignores the point of the suggestion
Then that was my mistake. It's just odd to think about it that way, since aside from Saiki, all psychics in the series follow a clearly defined theme. Saiki is really the only example we have of someone with a generic psychic powerset, it's just hard to use him as an example, since his powers are on such a ridiculous scale, and they're broken up as if they're all completely different powers.
>>
>>64578801
I have perks that would make that a very, very bad idea for him.
>>
>>64578801
What if I wanna though what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>64578844
Which perks?
>>
>>64578837
Eh, maybe I should hold off for a while to think about stuff like this. Rushing from one claim to the next without at least a little break inbetween rarely works out well.
>>
>>64579114
What was the deal with Yoshitsune in Uratarou showing up once then ghosting for the rest of the story?
>>
File: homilophilia.png (171 KB, 1098x53)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Inspired by another anon in another thread, I've decided to make a custom chain drawback for a new chain of mine where I must roll on a random chart to see what fetishes my companions have. I'm a little ways through and I'm honestly having more fun just reading through this list.

So I guess I'll share that this is a thing. Apparently.
>>
>>64579156
I'd wager that 90% of the inexplicable writing decisions of the series can be chalked up to the terrible pacing.

Pic unrelated, I just wanted an excuse to post it.
>>
How dangerous/powerful is the world of Supernatural?
>>
>>64579299
Wait for Spiral to show up, he'll give you the biggest rundown you didn't know you needed.
>>
How do you all keep track of jumps and perks and such? I typically use a cluster of .txt documents, but find it gets cluttered after a dozen or so jumps.
>>
>>64579299
It's a show where God's Sister, who is totes more powerful than God, shows up and becomes an antagonist.
>>
File: I quit long ago.jpg (368 KB, 900x1273)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>64577678
Feels appropriate
>>
>>64579417
Google docs. The document outline function is a godsend for stuff like that.
>>
>>64579470
I like to think that whoever drew that picture only had the most basic information of how Lin/Zero were supposed to look, and just made shit up as he went along.
>>
>>64579299
>>
>>64579417
CherryTree, Libre Office Calc, Scriviner, and a little program called Labyrinth that I've never been able to find again since I downloaded it.
>>
>>64579594
Of course a fighting manga needs stronger villains each arc, are people retarded?
>>
File: 4chan 3.jpg (273 KB, 920x662)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>64579594
>Metatron as someone more evil than Satan
>God's voice is more evil than Satan
Excuse me while I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64578904
Probably spirit jailer from Monotagari or whatever it's called, that jump with the vampire loli. Anything that tries to possess you just gets sealed inside and you get all their powers and there's shit all they can do about it. It's basically the one-stop-shop perk for fucking over Grima in the Fire Emblem Awakening jump if you take the option to be the protag. Or the Lifemaker from UQ Holder, or any number of other BBEG's that like to possess people.
>>
>>64579665
Do you have basic reading comprehension?
>>
>>64579695
I read it. Part of it is whining about villain power escalation.
>>
>>64579580
It does seem like it was drawn by someone else. Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>64579716
Power escalation is the lazy way to keep tension in a story.
>>
>>64579716
The part that blatantly points out how it's escalation with no build up or foreshadowing at all with giant leaps and bounds from one level to the next? And how it's being used as a comparison to a drama with mostly normal human leads interacting with mythology and religious figures?
>>
>>64578295
Do the levels for races in Kumo stack or are they independent for each race? I don't know much about the setting, and I'm trying to decide my evolution chain.
I see that to evolve you need to attain a certain level: for example, a Zoa Ele can evolve into an Ede Saine at level 20, but I don't know if that's 20 levels of Zoa Ele, like it would be in Overlord, or if any levels acquired as Small Taratect would count towards that total.
>>
>>64579803
Fighting mangas require power escalation. What do you think the point of them is? Politics?
>>64579812
Not every villain needs forshadowing either before he appears. Plenty of stories introduce a villain then build him up later.
>>
>>64579851
Levels reset to 1 when you evolve but you don't lose anything but the level. So effectively, they stack, since you retain all the benefits of past levels. But you do need to level up again to evolve once more.
>>
>>64579679
If you think that's bad. SMT would like to have a word with you. Metatron is a self-righteous dick, YHVH is a genocidal asshole, and both Satan and Lucifer are portrayed as being better people, if still assholes themselves.
>>
>>64579812
It helps if you think of Supernatural as literally just a shonen fighting manga but in western tv form.
>>
>>64579890
Ok, thanks. How powerful are the final evolutions, more or less? Or is it something that varies from monster to monster?
>>
>Supernatural is DxD without bitches.
is this accurate?
>>
>>64579906
No no no, I get SMT. It's the whole Order vs Chaos thing. That's fine.
But the way that post is worded makes it seem like Metatron is just "the devil, but even more evil"
>>
>>64579955
Possibly, we should get Heavens to watch it and see how he reacts.
>>
>>64579858
And fighting mangas are a lazy way to make money.
>>
File: NOT AS PLANNED.gif (1.47 MB, 333x281)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>be jumper
>jump fanfic Naruto
>strike deal with femNaruto and femSasuke that in exchange for one undeniable favor jumper will resurrect one of their family members each
>sputtering.jpg
>eventually agree, jumper drags them to dank cave in the forest during wave mission and ritually sacrifices thugs under Gato
>spoopy occult magic happens
>floor spits out Kushina and Mikoto covered in blood of ritually sacrificed thugs
>everyone screams
>Kushina accidents chakra chains through jumper
>jumper sigh
>get everyone calmed down, clean up Uzumaki and Uchiha milf
>get back to town
>Kakashi freaking the fuck out that two dead people are up and walking
>femNaruto and femSasuke caught between being glued to their mothers and to jumper
>everything is awkward
>Jumper forgets they left their passive waifuing perks on
>go to sleep
>wake up covered in Uzumaki and Uchiha mothers and daughters
>>
>>64579684
>BBEG's that like to possess people.
The only other BBEG I can think of that likes to posses others is Bill Cipher. Maybe Trigon if you are a half-demon in Teen Titans? I can think of a few settings with weaker beings who like to possess others though. Devilman Crybaby and Dragon Age both have demons who love to posses others.

Wait, didn't Diablo posses someone before? Not really well versed on any but the 3rd game.

If we ever get Blue Exorcist I imagine it would be fun to do it to Satan.

Don't suppose you got any other ideas of where it would be fun to use Spirit Jailer?
>>
>>64579967
Oh, my bad, I misunderstood. I see what you mean now.
>>
>>64579954
Well, Queen Taratects are basically one of the ends of the evo lines for spiders and they can pretty much destroy a mountain by walking through it. You can get stronger but that'd be personal growth on top of the evolution.
>>
File: 1549841585693.jpg (136 KB, 973x1200)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
What are some jumps where I can be an older sibling, possibly an orphan with a younger brother or sister?
>>
So how many levels of selfcest are you on?
>>
>>64579976
>I don't like thing
>>
File: DzKYfkMVAAA5gQk.jpg (16 KB, 174x290)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Best kept Jumper secrets?
>>
>>64579977
YOU.

FOOOOOOOOL.
>>
>>64580026
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand fighting mangas
>>
>>64580023
I dunno, maybe one or two?
>>
>>64580018
Soul Eater has a bunch of siblings as a companion option

>>64580023
>>64580043
As a hive minded tribe of six inch tall kobolds all the kobolds are me, so all the sex to expand the tribe is technically selfcest
>>
File: ytho.jpg (6 KB, 208x242)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>64580044
>>
>>64580053
Nah they're dumb. Thing is, you have to be really up your ass to be incapable of enjoying dumb fun.
>>
>>64580062
>just shut off your brain bro
>>
>>64580072
If your brain is demanding high art from cartoons for teenagers, then it just might be defective.
>>
>>64580043
I am one
>>
>>64580086
If you're watching children's shows as an adult, you're the defective one.
>>
>>64580043
Dresden files
>>
>>64580018
If you take the Spare Key background in Buffyverse you are inserted into the family of one of the protagonists.
You can be a member of any canon family in Harry Potter within reason (basically as long as you don't ruin the original plot just by being born).
Then there's the Your Twin, Jumper! perk in Saint Seiya that allows you to declare yourself a relation of someone else in the jump. And an Sidereal Astrological Charm allows you to declare whatever familial relationship you want between two people and have reality comply.
>>
File: DzIbO6zU0AAzvaE.jpg (214 KB, 1024x768)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>64579496
Howyadoin?
>>
>>64577923
I like it
>>
File: jc1.png (409 KB, 400x566)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>64577923
Perfect and saved! Except well, right now it's morning for me again

>>64579299
OKAY, WE'LL BE HERE FOR A WHILE.

So from S1 to S4, this has a relatively simple answer: It's more or less Friday the 13-tier street level, except instead of fucking with dreams the usual prey of hunters, demons, are smoke SFX effects that jump into people and have arbitrary magic allergies. The older ones are more powerful, and those such as Crossroads Demons have early to mid-tier Stand level gimmicks too. There are other monsters such as tulpas and djinn, but in exchange for not being exorcisable you can stab them.

Then there are angels. Angels are reality warping, timeline controlling Terminators that smite the unholy. They still have gimmick weaknesses though, although a human needs preptime to make use of them unless there's a stronger angel around to kick the other angels around.

S5 introduces the Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Whore of Babylon which are effectively apocalypse themed Stand users. The Cambion, a Heaven-rending demonspawn who teleports to Australia at the end of his episode and is never seen again. Death, a legit cosmic entity who can be bound by powerful magic. And archangels, which are the Super Saiyans of angelkind. So far, still straightforward.

S6 to S9, those are where shit goes whack. S6 is where we learn more about how indestructible and sun-like the human soul is, where Castiel achieves the SSB of angelkind by wolfing down souls like a motherfucker. S7 gives Leviathans, who despite being able to /eat/ angels can be pushed around by ghosts, melt before acid, have puzzle boss monster part allergies /and are fucking literal slimeballs/ choosing to look like people. Oh yeah, S6 had basic bitch werewolves/vampires and their mom, but a Leviathan implied that mom was the Leviathan equivalent of a dumb, puny slut and the boys only needed one (1) monster ingredient to poison her. So don't worry about that. For now.
>>
>>64580119
>He says this on an anime imageboard
>>
>>64579684
Wasn't there a similar perk in Justice League Dark? Or did I dream it/it was an inferior version for this purpose?
>>
File: 1069006.jpg (27 KB, 336x486)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>64580119
>When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
>>
>>64580161
Whatever excuse you need to stay a manchild.
>>
>>64580044
Why do you say that anon?
>>
>>64580119
I pay my taxes and have certain social rights I didn't a few years ago, Anon. There's nothing else I need to do/be as an adult
>>
>>64578275
Wait so Jumpchan is having me create whole worlds to adventure in? I'll make them magical realm as fuck
>>
>>64579594
What makes this even funnier is that there are now even different universes getting involved.
>>
>>64579594
Sad we don't actually get much power, everyone else just gets weaker until you can kill them
>>
BAKI JUMP WHEN REEEEEE
>>
>>64580222
Thanks for claiming it anon, hope to see it soon.
>>
>>64580043
That Jumper is actually the father of one of his companions. Jumper adopted a young vampire kid off the streets, taking him in and raising him/training him. He later found out that the vampire kid was actually his son from a one-night stand, and that the kid's mother had been killed by the vampire that turned him. Instead of just confessing this when he found out, Jumper kept it a secret because he's an idiot like that. He's been pretty good at keeping that secret, though.
>>
File: jcwhy.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>64579299
S8 introduces the Angel Tablets, which are blatently plot slabs of fuck this. The twist is that when their sidequest is complete Metatron can use them to hack into the software of Heaven, and thus make every angel fall. How much of a nerf this is, is VERY inconsistent; around S6 a non-deific Castiel was confirmed stronger than Atropos but her sisters' attention could give trouble and he could just grab souls like a century back in the timeline and-you know what? Falling from heaven is just an inconsistent plot gimmick to explain why angels still need meatsuits and can't solve plots. And Metatron can still be overpowered by an angel zerg rush. So that's a thing.

S11. This is The One Where God's Older, Stronger Sister Shows Up. This is where powerlevels fucking die, because the Darkness can't tank "10,000 souls set to supernova" and gets a nasty scar from what's left of Heaven mass smiting her and Lucifer (oh yeah, after years of homosex undertones the Devil's on their team. Sort of) shanks her good with a random spear. This is despite Darky being hyped to end the universe. Which turns out to be a cosmic balance between her and God.

S12! The Devil's on a cosmic tantrum and DOESN'T WIPE OUT THE TIMELINE/PLANET IN ONE GO. His shitty dumb pussy nepihillim baby gets more unearned powerlevel hype (STRONGER THEN AN ARCHANGEL!) than Gohan and even less payoff. The British send him back to Hell with a quantum destabiliser gadget. I am not fucking kidding.

S13. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! It turns out ALTERNATE UNIVERSES are different from ALTERNATE TIMELINES being older creations of God and in one an inexplicably "stronger", eviller version of Michael won. Throughout all this angel power SFX has been diminishing until two archangels clashing is literally just a glowey snowball fight and gently bumping in midair. The Devil takes his son's grace, claims he can remake the universe in 7 days, and jobs.
>>
>>64580018
Generic Incest lets you make a family any way you want.

I went to the jump as a milf-tastic older sister taking care of her younger brothers after her parent's death
>>
>>64580318
>make a family any way you want
Time to make the Habsburg and Ptolemy family trees look normal.
>>
>>64580245
Someone else already claimed it otherwise I would.
>>
>>64580318
>Generic Incest
>>
>>64580345
>its just a loop-de-loop
>>
>>64578275
Continue as I am, because that's my current chain already.
>>
>>64580138
>>64580307
Not the anon who asked but I appreciate the recap!
Are the first seasons worth watching? When is the most satisfying ending?
>>
File: jc3.png (736 KB, 1062x1219)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>64579299
Did I mention in S13 the idea a natural talent human witch can bitchslap the Devil around with the right spells? That's a thing! Oh and one of dem alt universes has two lower-g gods that literally ate everything else.

By S14, nothing makes sense any more. Despite again, having more powerful than THE GUY WHO COULD RAZE THE PLANET Alt Mike wastes scraps of his grace to make woofs/vamps not have super weaknesses. A bitchy alt side character from one of the 'verses has a spear that can wound him, which is never explained nevermind how she is ostensibly a merely human spearwoman with no other combative supernatural powers. He then gets tricked and just sort of willpower'd into Dean's subconsciousness with like, shounen fightin' spirit. The EVEN OLDER, EVEN CRANKIER being that preceeded God and the Darkness invades Heaven which is really undercut because Heaven is literally just 13 angels and dropping like flies and while left unsaid it is blatant the only ones remaining are the screwups of angel society for what jokes they're portrayed as. By this point Death is dead by Dean's hand on his own scythe despite S5 explicitly showing why that's impossible, and New Death is working with Dean because the Winchesters' existence is retroactive part of some cosmic balance. With Death's cosmic strategy kind, Dean then builds a box he declares can contain an archangel. I want to be clear, no magic was involved. He just...built this god-box in his mom's toolshed behind her back.

>but...how dangerous/powerful is the world of Supernatural?

I don't know. And neither do the showrunners.
>>
Duke Nukem
Origin
Doctor of Science – 0
Perks
A name befitting a ruler – 0
My OTHER secret base – 100
Boot camp – 100
Diabolical doctorate – 200
Inators – 300
Babe magnet – 400
Items
Security camera system – 0
DN database – 200
DB
Power armor ain't actually for pussies + 300
>>
>>64578275
Do it, obviously. Fuck, even just taking the generics would be great considering how useful some of them are.
>>
>>64580318
The best layout is a bunch of siblings that think that they’re actually cousins.
>>
>>64580432
>Diabolical doctorate
Did you go for Genetic Engineering, or Robotics? Did you make anything cool with it?
>>
File: 1371449028382.jpg (308 KB, 2480x1754)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>64578126
Think it's femIchigo.
>>
>>64580318
Mhmm mhmm. Good points. But what if I DONT want to incest them?
>>
>>64579990
Gods in GATE sometimes possess people. Hardy did it with Lelei, but then the gods in GATE aren't really shown to be antagonists. There's the emotional entities from DC. The Go of Light/Destruction from Lazy Dungeon Master will try to possess you if you get too many hero skills too quickly, so you could nab him as well. There's also that dickwaffle god from Arifureta.
>>
>>64580307
What I don’t get is why Sam and Dean haven’t asked Shaggy for help yet.
>>
>>64580490
I don’t understand
>>
>>64580496
Shaggy is trying to form an avatar that can compete in Mortal Kombat 11 whose mere presence doesn't melt the sanity of enemies and allies alike.
>>
>>64580154
There's a perk in there for for trapping people trying to possess you inside of your mind or whatever, but it doesn't give you free access to their powers like spirit jailer does.
>>
>>64580431
So assuming one was to pull the plug and farm this universe for power as a mercy over it's shitty existence, what would be the best place to start? Sucking up souls into your briah or samurai jack discount version seems to be one of them. So enochian sigils still work anything? Is that what they use in Britain to keep everything detected and kept out?
>>
>>64580522
I’m still sad that the devs deconfirmed him. Even though I knew there was sub-zero chance of him getting in.
>>
>>64580018
Neon Genesis Evangelion. I mean you'll be Shinji's sibling but Gendo may as well be dead.
>>64580318
>Generic Incest
if NuBee wanted us to be talking about that he would have posted it in the general.
>>
>>64580514
I want to be a good big sister and raise my orphan brother or sister. I want to be the Nani. I dont want to get their rocks off.
>>
>>64580601
I didn't make that one.
>>
>>64580459
Genetics, haven't made much in the way of anything, saving the big stuff for Resident Evil.
>>
>>64580490
Then don't? The jump doesn't make the incest actually happen, beyond a freebie perk that makes them not as opposed to the idea

>>64580601
Generic Incest is a reddit jump
>>
File: jc4.jpg (167 KB, 575x650)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>64580415
All the bullshit has unfairly soured me on everything since angels were introduced because to be honest, angels were the point where Sam and Dean's eyes started bugging out at >powerlevels instead of being transfixed by horror or grief. So I'm going to say the end of S3 where Dean is ripped apart be a hellhound and sent to Hell while Sam cradles his dead fucking body is the most satisfying ending because /holy shit do they deserve that for what happens later on/

The whole reason the Darkness is unleashed and nearly ends the world is because Sam pussed out so hard Dean rejected Death (who is the only levelheaded cosmic being in the show) offering the simple solution of hiding him away somewhere safe and gaining the inexplicable Death-killing plot armor, long after the sequence of terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE decisions that led to Dean picking up her lock all to kill some dumb powerleveled demon.

>>64580496
Bruh, even a regular human soul can contribute to a primordial cosmic being killing bomb. Shaggy hasn't deigned to enter the cosmos because an opponent worthy of him has yet to emerge.

>>64580522
>>64580587
They're clearly just trying to hide the twist that the new time travelling villainess is trying to stop Shaggy from being summoned and reclaiming the Mortal Kombat tournament the Elder Gods stole from him

>>64580550
Probs briah. The writing says the Devil can do it with 1 Nephilim Grace, so...just be an archangel and fuck some woman and you can curbstomp the apocalypse. Even though no archangel does this. For some reason.

>enochian sigils
If by "anything" you mean make angels' lives harder in arbitrary ways, yes.

>Britain
Nope.
Nope, they use science balls.
The writers seem to think "Hyperbolic pulse generator" is an actual thing scientists use in their jobs, so I choose to believe the science balls fires pure concentrated hyperbole
>>
>>64580627
Nope, I still don’t understand
>>
>>64580670
Huh, I thought that was the one SJ-Chan made that had the mods come down hard on the SBers.
>>
>>64580587
Your best bet is having the translators for the next Xenoverse rename one of the NPCs to Shaggy.
>>
>>64580706
Nah, that's generic girlfriend, which is a jump about being someone's terrible girlfriend.
>>
>>64580686
What perks would you need to climb the power level ladder of this universe, just plot armor?
>>
File: 1zqbwvr.jpg (129 KB, 384x606)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>64580222
After Saiki, Gash Bell, and Instant Death, and I may even move Baki ahead of ID, since I want as much LN to work with as possible for that one.

>>64580135
Well, finally getting out of a big hump of projects, so that's the main reason I feel more confident in spending time on JC stuff.

I feel like this was also a roundabout way of asking how Baki is coming along. But other than giving Domoe a read, still not planning to touch it for a while.

>pic
Good, I was running low on Yujiro reaction images. Not to say you can ever truly have enough.
>>
>>64580686
>Nope, they use science balls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSLdmC08bW4
>>
>>64580723
And those niggers got their trigger from it letting you be like 16. Something so blase is what caused them to lose their collective shit. To a site like this that bandies about lolis and young teens like it's going out of style it's frankly absurd.
>>
>>64580723
Ah, thank you for that.
>>
>>64580745
It had a drawback that'd make you prepubescent. In a jump about being a trophy girlfriend or gold digger.
>>
>>64580745
The concept is legitimately kinda ridiculous considering you can be underage in most jumps. Negima is a fucking obvious example.
>>
>>64580654
Awww. You didn't even want to try and make some super soldiers to smash in the alien's faces?
>>
>>64580780
There's a difference between being underage, and being a nine year old dating a thirty year old for their money
>>
>>64580775
see >>64580780
>>
>>64580705
Ok then allow me to speak british for a second.

I do not wanna jam my jiggle stick in her gobbly wonker nor have his jing jang doodle in my hoohah canoodle. Nobodies meaty flappy noise bits should be associated with any part of another siblings body in any manner.
>>
>>64580781
Maybe? Still working on exactly what jumper did that jump so it can change. Too many chains to work on though.
>>
File: 1536298202973.jpg (58 KB, 579x567)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>64580775
Damn, who knew such a terrible person had such great taste that she was gonna base a jump around Rustle or Tiny Evil?
>>64580780
It's like they think their harem perks turn off or something. Nah son, those older men and big sisters will be crawling on you.
>>64580800
No there isn't.
>>
>>64580723
Write what you know I guess
>>
File: jc2.jpg (35 KB, 461x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>64580725
See, that's the WEIRDEST PART. On paper archangels /are/ still overall the most balanced powerlevel build for the setting: Powerful enough to slap demons/monsters/ghosts around, yet skilled enough to bind Death with magic and well-create demons, like Lucifer did after all.

After that, powerlevel climbing is fucking easy. You just gotta be willing to eat souls. I think that's actually why lower-g gods are so puny, they seem to need to eat the physical bodies or have dumb sacrifices or whatever while angels can just power up from souls directly like a nonconsensual spirit bomb.

In SPITE of that, plot armor beats powerlevel every. Fucking. Time. The Devil has been pushed through doorways, distracted by pails of water, deluded into thinking his daddy's scraps are worth a damn and jobbed against his little because of breaking down in sadness.

Plot armor is so fucking important to winning fights in Supernatural, that I honestly think if you buy Zenkichi-level plot armor from Medaka Box you'll be running the universe in a few months. And if you take Medaka-level plot armor from that jump you'll, I don't know, get a recruitment offer from the theoretical time travelling multiverse future not!Time Lord Men of Letters?
>>
>>64580727
Instant death? As in my power is instant death?
>>
>>64580805
Nope, still not following. Maybe you could try a diagram?
>>
File: instant-death-cover.jpg (570 KB, 1512x2148)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>64580842
In proper light novel fashion, the full name is The Other World Doesn't Stand a Chance Against the Power of Instant Death.

It's a pseudo-parody isekai novel.
>>
>>64580494
Those are some good ones. I thought of a few more instances it could be good for.

Yugioh has both Zorc, and Evil Bakura. Shaman King has a few instances of it happening. Maybe the Denarius in Dresden Files? Tsukihime has Roa who body hops, he ended up in Shiki in one route, so there is a possibility of getting him.

If only there was a perk to make others want to be inside of you.

I can just imagine all these beings sitting inside jumper, all playing various games to pass the time.
>>
>>64580745
Anon, one of the drawbacks was about being a little kid. As in, under 10. In a jump about being a trophy girlfriend/boytoy.
>>
>>64578295
Permanent Penance in Dies Irae says that we can use other senses in place of sight and hearing but that nothing can actually restore those senses.

Does that mean that other senses that we perceive as sight or hearing but aren't would be allowed or not? For example Force Sight, which isn't really sight but is experienced by the user as such.
>>
Is Haruhi a good waifu?
>>
File: 1352272373714.jpg (35 KB, 554x439)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>64580957
See >>64580822
Where do you think you are, anon, that this kind of thing is gonna be pet with shock and cries of condemnation and other virtue signals? You're not in SB anymore, Dorothy.
>>
>>64580967
Yeah, I'd say those are out. There's no meaningful difference to having those senses and restoring sight, since they're effectively restoring sight.
>>
>>64580957
Anon always comes out when someone talks bad about loli. Don't bother to convince him when you both know that neither of you will be convinced of each others points.
>>
>>64581024
With the translation of Interview with Kaziklu Bey, do you believe that there is any hopes of translations other works in Dies Irae like KKK?
>>
>>64581056
You act like there's only one anon on 4chan who likes loli. You are grossly, hilariously mistaken.
>>
>>64581063
I hope so! I dearly, dearly hope so. But I also think that Kaziklu Bey is a fairly short, one route story and that it being translated is a great surprise but also far more likely than the enormous, multi route, hard to understand KKK. If we are getting KKK, and I hope so badly that we are, it'll be years from now.

Paradise Lost I still think is a long shot just because it hasn't aged well visually. Pantheon is way more likely with how well Dies Irae did plus how more phone games are getting translated lately.
>>
>>64581024
Damn, well I guess blindsight spell from D&D it is. There are lots of ways for that to work, like tactile non hearing based sonar.
>>
>>64581056
>not liking loli
What a fag
>>
>>64580953
>pic
I just noticed that she literally has an arrow pointing to her crotch
>>
>>64581155
Do you need further instruction?
>>
>>64581183
It would be appreciated, but not necessary
>>
File: 1361065235621.jpg (56 KB, 331x290)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>64581190
>Not using the pictures to blackmail them into being your slaves, supplying dick, cash, and whatever else you desire at any moment under threat of permanent jailtime
Good, but not good enough.
>>
>>64581190
Sounds like a plan, do you blackmail them for money?
>>
>>64581115
I'm sorry for not liking prepubescent looking girls
>>64581104
I mean in this thread. Since you always use the same pics and filename it's easy to see I'm taking about that anon who always post that picture and filename. Sorry for not wording that right.
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1536298202973/

This is more of a general problem with /jc/ you guys always use the same images to reply and it becomes easy to identify you
>>
>>64580975
Depends on what you want.
>>
>>64581298
... Why are you replying to some other CYOA thread?
>>
>>64581298
First part meant for >>64581116
>>
File: 1531632480897.png (527 KB, 858x1000)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>64581298
Nobody cares what you do or don't like. They care about you whining and virtue signaling. So don't like them all day, but when you go "ANON LOOK SHE'S HORRIBLE SHE INCLUDED LOLIS" on fucking 4chan of all places, expect to be ridiculed for it.

Also you just saw like three other anons bring up loli other than me, so.
>>
>>64581106
Is it possible for the First Magic to replicate the Collection Perk after a millennium of practice?
>>
>>64581298
>>64581321
see
>>64581116
You certainly are sorry.
>>
Are there any perks that let me get over limited casting? Like, let’s say I have a magic system, and I can only cast a certain number of spells from that system. How can I get over that limit and cast as many spells as I’d like?
>>
>>64581298
Most people don't assume someone is autistic enough to comb the archive for 'dirt' on anons.
>>
>>64581361
That has nothing to do with my original post though. I told anon to not start arguing against (you) because neither of you are going to change their viewpoints, you misunderstood me and I told you I was talking about (you) and not a one man loli bogeyman. The only thing I have said that's my opinion is that I don't like it. Chill man.
>>
>>64577832
>it's better than Iron Fist
That's a low fucking bar. I'd almost rather be iron fisted than watch Iron Fist.
>>
>>64581395
You can just assume the spells work with the mechanics of another system?

Otherwise, Like Riding A Bike in Sword Art Online lets you easily remake your spells in different magic systems
>>
>>64581434
Ah, but you did so in a completely whiny way.
>>
>>64581447
That works, thanks a bunch anon!
>>
Your companions have decided to throw a potluck dinner. What dish(es) do each of them make? What about you?
>>
>>64581549
Its steaks. Because all my companions is still just me, my sword, my clothes, my ring, and 3 of my skills.
>>
>>64581524
A different thing I just thought of, D&D and The Elder Scrolls Morrowind both allow you to enchant items to cast spells.

D&D can enchant things to be able to cast spells infinitely, but it takes ages to enchant things. A fast crafting perk, like Ark's Engines of War would mean you can probably just make stuff that can cast the spells you want

Morrowind's enchanted items are really easy to make, but have limited charges. The charges are affected by your skill with magic though, so you can use fortify enchantments to reduce charge consumption to near nothing. Although since there's no specific Morrowind jump, you'll have to assume that Morroblivion gives you Morrowind's magic system
>>
>>64581549
Nothing. My companion's contribution to the potluck was an illusion of a bunch of amazing stuff, but in reality it was just cover for the fact that she already ate all the icecream and steaks I brought.
>>
>>64581569
Most of the more common magic items in D&D have finite charges, ie 50 charges and then its used up. It can be recharged, sure, but it's not going to replenish on its own. When you're talking about items that can do Y-spell or spell-effect at will or X number of times a day, then you're looking at borderline artifacts to actual artifacts. Making those is very different from cranking out a wand of fireballs or what have you.
>>
File: download.png (1.57 MB, 1920x1076)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>64581106
Hey Val, with Spirit Jailor (Monogatori) would we be able to talk to the beings trapped inside us, and choose what the place they are trapped within looks like?

And I just realized how nice of a combo 'My Best Friend Lives Up My Ass' would be with it.
>>
>>64581636
I'm not sure what that expression is trying to convey. That's the exact face I make when I'm taking a serious shit and I'm constipated.
>>
>>64581620
There are also similar items that have a smaller number of regenerating charges, depending on edition but I'd just fanwank they both exist and each edition just focused on one or the other.
>>
>>64581620
A ring of invisibility can cast invisibility at will.
>>
>>64581620
D&D's magic item creation rules do allow the creation of things with infinite charges, it just makes them expensive as hell and take ages to make

But a jumper doesn't really need to worry about wealth, and time can be shortened through perks.

... Although since the gold price is technically the price the reagents would cost on the market, it'd probably be better in the long run to set up some kind of reagent farm
>>
>>64581636
Draw boobs on iy and kyube here would be in a nice waifu pose
>>
is there a way to enter earlier in the resident evil jump i want to be there to help Jill in the mansion
>>
>>64581694
Uh, isn't there literally an option in the RE jump to start during the mansion incident, or even the day prior during the events of RE Zero?
>>
>>64581636
Sure, why not. To both questions.
>>
>>64581650
He probably sees Naruto approaching him.
>>
>>64581678
Magic items also cost experience points. Also, you're probably not going to be able to get all the weird magical components you'd need for most items outside of DnD worlds, no matter how much money you have.
>>
>>64581734
If I saw someone approaching me doing the autistic airplane wings I'd be more likely to laugh than shit.
>>
>>64581734
Yeah that makes sense, I'd make a shitting face too if I saw Naruto approaching me
>>
File: 1453247721287.jpg (15 KB, 300x186)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Is there a perk that lets you 'digest' spirits/souls you've absorbed while retaining the powers they grant you?
>>
>>64581650
Kurama always looks like that.
>>
>>64581650
>“Oh by the Sage it’s that damn orange brat again. Why do I keep getting sealed up in these accursed monkeys? First it was his great-grandmother, then it was his mother, and now it’s him. And fuck, none of THEIR mindscapes were sewers. Oh well, at least I’m not chained up anymore.”
>>
>>64581737
>this bullshit again
Shut the fuck up already, we've told you before that you're an idiot and this argument is wrong, stop bring it up dumbass
>>
>>64581737
The exp cost is negligible seeing as how Thought Bottle exists.

The resources thing isn't that hard to solve either, personally my jumper took the Planeshifter class and focused on setting up a renewable supply of enchanting components in his demiplane, which stacks nicely with the perk from Ark that makes resources respawn
>>
>>64581717
yep for 600 cp but all my powers and warehouse would be gone and that would make it nearly impossible to survive with the perks and other drawbacks i chose for the jump
>>
>>64581852
Check the version in the uploads folder.
>>
>>64581866
thank you i seem to have been using a previous version
>>
Does anyone remember what jump it was that offered a sibling that's so overly devoted that if you died and reincarnated into another world they'd kill themselves to join you, and somehow succeed?
>>
>>64581737
Have you considered grabbing shit while there or getting one of the auction house items that lets you buy shit from old jumps?
>>
>>64582003
Jobless in another world.
>>
>>64582003
Is that the one where the mcs sister was demon king?
>>
>>64582015
Thanks mate
>>
>>64582003
jobless

>>64582024
yup
>>
>>64581727
Cool. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>64582024
I don't know? I was asking because I remembered it had a drawback that'd basically make you a hentai elf
>>
>>64579977
Sure. Forgot. You're a bad liar, anon.
>>
Best Mass Effect races to build relations with as a Hive Queen?
>>
>>64582093
Krogan.
>>
>>64582093
Humans are the only race that matters.
>>
>>64582093
Rachni and Geth
>>
>My worshipers have discovered that despite being a life goddess, my internal world is completely empty
>Theological debates rage because they don't understand that I just don't want to build a soul hierarchy
Mortals get annoying sometimes.
>>
>>64582093
Krogans, and possibly humans. The salarians need a murdering. The hanar are nice if a tad slow. Asari are ok if you want good mass effect info for brain meats.
>>
File: 1464320821961.png (12 KB, 221x256)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>64582115
>There are 'people' who side with the Geth over Quarians
>>
>>64582130
Tell them your internal world is empty because you are bringing all the life to the universe. Say you took the life from yourself and gave of it to bring life to the lifeless.
>>
>>64582130
Just generate elementals or robolife or something everywhere outside yourself like Gaia and Autocthon
>>
>>64582003
Do not fuck your sister.
>>
>>64582145
>There are "people" not Chad enough to use the paragade action prompts to make everyone stand down
>>
>>64582130
Why would your worshipers expect you to have a soul hierarchy in the first place? Why doesn't a high priest just ask you about this?
>>
>>64582145
Best option is to side with neither since the geth can be used to fix the quarians problems with diseases. Not sure how pure data beings work to stimulate the bodies self defence systems but apparently they do.
>>
>>64582130
Could be worse. I'm a chaste goddess, but since my divine realm is affected by my emotions is mostly full of tentacles.

My worshipers decided my chastity is a fetish thing, used that as a justification to become sexual deviants, and I can't have sex because chaste goddess.
>>
>>64581549
>Jumper
Grilled chicken with a citrus-bbq glaze.

>Starfire
Something incredibly tasty with an unpronounceable name that turns out to be made from insects and mold.

>OC 1
A fruit platter made using whatever is in season. She's a fruit bat.

>OC 2
Steak. Medium rare. Served with garlic and herb butter.
>>
>>64582130
Just build a soul heirarchy and get it over with. Or populate your internal world with the souls of the dead faithful.
>>
>>64582149
It's okay anon, the sister in question is the reincarnation of a demon goddess that's like a 1000 years old. If anything it's creepy because the sister is so much older than the brother.
>>
>>64582164
>Injecting other beings into your body
Disgusting.
>>
>>64582177
Where do you get divine realms from?
>>
>>64582187
It really is anon.
>>
>>64581549
Hero Cheese Pizza, Magic Fruit Salad, and Happy Apple Pie.

The fact that the best food in Elona can be duplicated is rather fun
>>
>>64582146
See, but then they'll style me as some shriveled gross corpse.
>>64582148
That's the thing, I do create life outside myself. Just not in my soul.
>>64582161
Well for one, I don't technically have an official church. I never deigned to build one.
>>64582180
But I don't want part of my personality and interests permanently locked down.
>>
>>64582206
Then we agree not to do that.
>>
File: 1483248255696.jpg (156 KB, 800x433)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>64582149
>>
>>64582213
It's not permanent. You can always get rid of the intimacy by killing that soul.
>>
>>64581549
I don't even eat, so I never showed up.
>>
>>64582213
It's not locked down if you break them into a hive mind and edit their motivations at will. Or get one of those power drawback removing perks.
>>
>>64582189
All over the place? My own one is a artificial plane I made using D&D magic. I had to send minions into the blind eternities from the Kamigawa jump and pick them up in Innistrad to learn how to do it

You can also get the ability to make your own afterlives in Farethere city, and any D&D jump that doesn't ban becoming a god technically lets you get a divine realm

World Seed can let you make a divine realm, and Battle Destruction School Dangerous's power creation can probably let you make one too
>>
>>64581549
>I have 100+ companions
Probably a bit of everything. With half of it most likely just them having taken dishes I made and put in stasis (I arguably have too many cooking perks).
Also, do not eat whatever Morrigan Aesland brings. She likes to play pranks that are not PG.
>>
>>64582234
That would be evil of me.
>>
>>64582260
Is it evil to get surgery?
>>
For Shield Hero, would it be possible to marry Malty and have her not starscream you? Slave crest perhaps?
>>
>>64582131
>tfw jumper has 2km drone kids
>>
>>64582213
>See, but then they'll style me as some shriveled gross corpse.
Unless you are a corspe then I dont see why, you can literally prove what you look like.
>>
>>64582260
No it wouldn't. They're part of you. It's no different than cutting out a section of your own brain when you get tired of feeling love.
>>
>>64582149
Sorry anon, urge to bone too powerful.
>>
>>64582286
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>64582131
Why do salarians need a murdering? Because of the genophage, which every one of the Council races shares responsibility for? The salarians arguably have the least responsibility, because they have the shortest lifespans. There are still asari alive who fought in the Krogan Rebellions, but for the salarians it's been seventy generations and only a small handful of modern salarians had anything to do with the project to update the genophage. Besides, while the genophage was pretty traumatic in that it induced miscarriage instead of just reducing fertility rates, it was kind of needed. The krogan were practically a Von Neumann swarm, they were eating the galaxy.
>>
>>64582272
Why not just actually rape her?
>>
>>64582278
why jumper boning reapers
>>
>>64582302
>Because of the genophage, which every one of the Council races shares responsibility for?

No, because they uplifted the krogans then tried to nerf them now they are actively trying to uplift the yahg which are worse in every way than krogans.
>>
File: 591.gif (1.08 MB, 964x912)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>the worshippers noticed my souls dedicated to sexuality are all big tiddied big muscled amazons
>>
>>64582329
QUICK MAKE SOME LOLIS AND SOME MILFS
>>
>>64582298
I know, but for some reason you seem really dead set on wanting to be able to remove your own deeply held beliefs and wants on a whim.
>>
>>64582305
Rape is NEVER the answer anon.
>>
>>64582272
We don't have a Shield Hero jump, and hopefully we never will. Fuck off.

Also, no, she's literally the avatar of an interdimensional bitch-goddess. Yeah, I'm just going to spoil things for you if you're only watching the anime. Malty is an avatar of the final boss, a goddess that goes from world to world fucking things up for everyone and is responsible for the summoning of the Heroes just so that her avatars could torment them by making them think they were in a standard isekai plot.
>>
>>64582272
It's in her nature to do it. Unless you are controlling her mind at all times or something, she will find a way.

I believe a slave crest was used on her before, and in the chaos she was able to escape and get it removed it.
>>
Is it only council affiliated races that they try and make sign that dreadnought limiting treaty?
>>
>>64582326
They uplifted the Krogan because they needed a warrior race to kill off the Rachni, so they had no choice. Then they realized the Krogans were going to destroy the galaxy, so they had to do something. Should they have let the galaxy end up as nothing but Krogan acting like Orks forever?

Also Yahg don't breed exponentially at the least.
>>
>>64582334
>lolis
>become known as "god of pedophiles" forever more.
>>
File: 1474601731487.png (972 KB, 784x720)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>64582337
>>
>>64582349
>He doesn't use his phenomenal cosmic power to popularize lolis amongst his worshipers, ensuring nobody will have anything but praise for his patrician fetish
>>
>>64582346
So why couldn't Salarians just lower their birth rates, instead of having piles of dead babies again?
>>
>>64582336
I simply value my mutability.
>>
>>64582326
Oh, so you want to blame them for something even farther back, a hundred generations. Anon, that's like blaming modern humans for something our ancestors in the Neolithic did. If you saw that in a comic you'd be calling the aliens doing that unreasonable.

Also, again, one small group was experimenting with the yahg. It's like wanting to exterminate humans for Cerberus doing unethical experimentation.
>>
>>64582349
>>64582334
Hey, it worked for Malfeas
>>
>>64582338
>ANN this mad that false rape accusations featured in something written by a woman
>>
>>64582351
No, Shalltear does not deserve rape and her repeated sexual assaults of Arche and the mindbreak was also not justified.
>>
>>64582346
>Also Yahg don't breed exponentially at the least.
It is still against the law and it is unleashing a hyperviolent race on everyone else for shits and giggles.
>>
>>64582374
His loli is literally the lewdest entity outside of maybe Luna. Fucking prostitute loli who is a living red light district that symbolizes his own lust/admiration for his 'son' and who desperately wants some Exalt dick at all times.
>>
>>64582378
I think he is implying it is one of her fetishes that her creator put in, thereby saying that, yes, it is an answer.
>>
>>64582358
Because it was incomplete. The salarians themselves considered it too devastating to use, and wanted to refine the process so it would just lower fertility. But the turians pushed for immediate deployment because of their love for decisive solutions, and the asari agreed.
>>
>>64582371
Bitch they keep pulling the same shit, I get that you like salarians but them dieing faster than mayflies does not excuse the shit they keep pulling.
>>
File: 1416248656124.png (416 KB, 588x737)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>64582378
>>
>>64582369
Well there you go. Make a third circle devoted to mutability.
>>
>>64582358
They were in a rush.
>>64582381
But it's not as bad as the Krogan.
>>
>>64582374
The guy who got ritually castrated, had his head shoved up his own ass, and his brothers and sisters sewn up inside him?
>>
>>64582345
It's a council treaty, so
>>
>>64582430
I mean I could see them trying to push that shit on other powers.
>>
>>64582375
Nah, I don't care about that stuff. I just think that it's a garbage story. Have you tried reading it? It's unreadably edgy. Makes the whole thing really boring, because every damn scene feels the same.
>>
>>64582402
Can Asari do anything right?
>>
>>64582438
Then start a war.
>>
Can someone post The Adventure Zone? Google Drive's being a little bitch again

>>64582394
Don't forget, literally burns people alive from lust!

>>64582420
Yes although a human wouldn't know it from his humanoid jotun, and somehow he still looks pretty when he dances. He's only ritually castrated, mutilated and crippled from a Primordial point of view
>>
>>64582444
They would make good sex slaves on account of being cross fertile with everything and easily breeding more sex slaves.
>>
>>64582420
Not juwt castrated, made to have genitals in the first place. Remember, before his defeat Malfeas was a formless being of cosmic fire. Just having a material form is already torture to him. Poor Simo...er, I mean Theion.
>>
>>64582438
Then kill them, you have dreadnaughts they dont.
>>
>>64582444
Pleasure people, apparently. Well the ones that aren't Ardhat-Yakshi but it's okay, Ardhat-Yakshi don't breed true anyway.
>>
>>64582453
>Can someone post The Adventure Zone? Google Drive's being a little bitch again
Hokay.
>>
>>64582470
Thanks anon. Unlike Google Drive, you are not a little bitch.
>>
>>64582213
>But I don't want part of my personality and interests permanently locked down.
Hey, Autobot somehow manages to fix his own can't-change problem, you should ask him about it.
>>
>>64582453
>>64582420
Yeah, the only Primordial who was LITERALLY castrated was Kimbery. The Exalted made absolutely sure she was fixed so she couldn't birth a ton of monsters and shit. That's why she has to rely on mutation to have any 'children' now.
>>
Besides the Reapers and Cerberus what faction in Mass Effect are most technologically advanced?
>>
>>64582483
He did that through severe soul mutilation.
>>
>>64582492
Leviathans
>>
>>64582486
Not that it's really a downgrade for her. I mean, she's unhappy about being limited, but Kimbery's unhappy about everything. She still likes mutating things.
>>
>>64582501
And he's dying of soul cancer, because of it.
>>
>>64582501
If they don't die you can't call it wrong.
>>
>>64582519
No, he was born with that. That's why everyone hates him.
>>
>>64581727
I have a question concerning the Ultimate eyes. IF someone manage to take away my eyes by forcefully pulling the eyeballs out, but I was able to use an ability to turn non-living things into body part like Gold Experience, and turn some dirt into my eyes, would I still have Migeika?
>>
>>64582483
Auto is slowly dying as a result of his decisions up to now. Mainly because of not still being in the Wyld where he can rejuvenate himself on a healthy diet of pure chaos, but the self-lobotomy, not bothering to cleanse himself of the gremlins and building such a shitty reincarnation system some of his citified Exalts are broken into tormented ghost factories hasn't helped.
>>
>>64582486
He Who Bleeds the Unknown Word was also castrated and turned into the female primordial Elloge, the Sphere of Speech.
>>
>>64582538
We must be thinking of two different things, because from what I remember he chose to be mutilated while forming, as a trade-off so he'd be better able to grow and change through his medium of craft. And then later he mutilated himself again, trying to fix the first mutilation after he realized he was dying from the soul-cancer. Which partially worked, but also caused further problems.
>>
>>64582571
Well she's not infertile, so does that really count?

Also the Heaven Violating Spear was metaphorically castrated because he was a metaphorical cock but now he's not.
>>
>>64582337
Indeed, rape is not the answer
Rape is, in fact, the question. And the answer is OH GOD PLEASE NO YOU’RE SENDING MY ASSHOLE TO HELL WITH YOUR DIVINE COCK
>>
>>64582583
...why was White Wolf so much better at writing mad titans than actual heroes?
>>
>>64582609
They can draw from their personal experiences for one but they have no experience at all with the other.
>>
>>64582582
Neither of those ever happened. Autobot was born with cancer. He didn't have a choice about it. And he lobotomized his fetich because he wanted to be able to think outside of his own themes, not because he wanted to cure his cancer.
>>
>>64582606
You must grow two penises minimum so you can abuse both holes at once. And cum by the gallon.
>>
>>64582609
Because their main setting is the WoD where everyone is a dick and a monster and everything is ruined forever? They simply have more experience with it.
>>
>>64582305
I guess I’ll just fuck & dump. I was thinking of going Hero of the Land, Cane Hero, seeing how the King was the current one I figured he’d want someone new to take over, seeing how he’s old.
>>
Anyone got some builds they don't mind sharing?
>>
File: 54d.jpg (40 KB, 378x444)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>64582441
Not him, but I've read the manga and honestly it doesn't feel that edgy, or at least it's significantly less so than GS and Vinland Saga. I like the gradual character development of Naofumi learning to trust and open up to people again and becoming more of a proper hero
>>
>>64580933
Would any of the Uratarou combatant perks allow for Nori's strange ability to always be there when the Empress needs him? He flat out disappeared from the story and then showed up from behind a tree the moment she called for him.
>>
>>64582704
Origin: Prodigy

Perks:
Sincerity-100
You're Crying Too!-400
Passing the Baton-600
Therefore There Is No Sadness-Free
I Must Know Myself-200
Professor-300

Items:
Lance and Rocketpad-Free

Companions:
Devil Lady-300

Drawbacks:
Envious Rival+100
People Hated Me...+100
…And You Were A Crybaby+100
Demonic Admirer+200
Demon's Wrath+200
Slothful Defenders+200
>>
Should a jumper waifu Aqua?
>>
>>64582857
Do not attempt if lacking proper ear protection.
>>
>>64582857
No, she is a dumb useless goddess and also a retard.
>>
>>64582857
Why would you waifu an onahole?
>>
>>64582857
She is objectively the worst of the Konosuba girls
>>
What jumps are being worked on?
>>
>>64582932
WHF:Skaven*

when i'm not distracted.
>>
>>64582951
Your porn can wait. Tits are temporary but rats are forever.
>>
>>64582951
Will there be an option to be a human?
>>
>>64582857
Yes. She’s good bully material and she’s dumb so you’ll never run out of things to bully. Plus she’s probably a virgin, so virgin goddess is prime wife material.
>>
>>64582973
LOOK.
THIS IS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, OKAY.
>>
>>64582932
My shitty, awful, no good, not allowed, unapproved replacement for a current Jump
>>
>>64582976
She was a virgin until the first man offered a bottle of booze.
>>
>>64582980
SEXUAL CHARACTER
>>
>>64582974
I thought there already was one, it's called Warhammer Fantasy: Chaos Warriors
>>
>>64582857
She makes for a good meat suit to wear as an alternate identity.
>>
>>64582728
Yeah, the manga's better.
>>
>>64582989
I look forwards to baiting the no-replacements anon when you finish it.
>>
File: leekspine.jpg (62 KB, 474x632)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>64582917
Anon, that is hardly fair. I mean, is being the worst-of-the-best a left-handed compliment or a weak insult?
>>
>>64582997
I doubt she would’ve gone that far. She seems to get booze for free anyways.
>>
>>64582633
I guess I must be misremembering some comments from the devs. I'll look around, see if I can find what I'm remembering and how I misinterpreted it.
>>
>>64583022
>Yeah, the manga's better.
So, should I stick with the Manga instead of reading any of the LN or WN stuff?
>>
>>64583033
Megumeme is trash. Yunyun is better.
>>
File: Aqua No Bully.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>64582976
>>
>>64582989
Get back to work.
>>
>>64583033
>worst-of-the-best
Anon, all Konosuba girls are worst girls by design, and Aqua is Worst of the Worst.
Of course, that doesn't mean the best of them aren't good, but none of them are the best of all time by desgin
>>
>>64583064
Fuck off Yunyun
>>
>>64582857
...I guess that depends on your definition of Waifu?

Every man needs a sex slave after all.
>>
File: 1549907786084.pdf (162 KB, PDF)
162 KB
162 KB PDF
>>64582338
Except we do now.
>>
>>64583033
>>64583064
>>64583085
Best Girl is Chris
>>
>>64583064
Some people prefer vanilla and that's ok.
I'm a Darkness fan myself so I can hardly fault your weakness for Yunyun.

>>64583085
You are correct, and they present it very well. Furthermore, by design, one worst girl is almost guaranteed to blindside any given viewer and be best girl even though they are worst girl.
>>
>>64583140
F.L.A.T
>>
>>64583127
That's still a reddit jump, not ours.
>>
File: smug aqua.jpg (12 KB, 306x306)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>64583140
>pads her chest
Pathetic.
>>
>>64583140
(Ewe)
>>
>>64582932
>>64582989

Yeah, I've got a couple of those I need to work on more.
>>
>>64582989
You can upload it to the drive if it's a duplicate though, we only ban replacements.
>>
>>64583166
>Destroyed the economy of her own worshipers
Hello pot, why are you bothering Kettle?
>>
>>64583164
Is this a thread to discuss Jump Chain or a thread to discuss the /jc/ drive?
Rhetorical question, I realize it is about neither of these things even though they seem to be mentioned in over half the threads..
>>
>>64583218
BUT didn't need to pad her chest!
>>
>>64583218
Ass her a different question.
>>
>>64583221
It's a thread to discuss jumpchain yes, but taking credit for another communities jump is insulting to both communities
>>
>>64582704
Origin: Crybaby

Perks:
Sincerity (Free)
Come, Jumper (-100)
You're Crying Too (-200) Empathy will light the way to a better tommorow
Savior (-300) Just need to make sure all the humans don't get nomed
Passing The Baton (-600) And with this I shall have a demonic army of friendship to romp across the lands

Items:
Devilcat (Devilwolf) (Free)

Companions:
Old Flame (-300) Well isn't she sweet. Offering to murder all my enemies and offer me their pieces.

Drawbacks:
Furious Rival (+100) Even if their power skyrockets in comparison to me, I still have a demon army of friendship and my old flame.
Slothful Defenders (+200) Not like they would be that helpful with demons on the run
Demonic Admirer (+200) Now there's two of them. Atleast one is nicer than the other.

The crying ends now.
>>
>>64583254
That's true. I misread the comment to mean discussions of jumps outside our creation/possession were forbidden.

In unrelated news; my robot-check was a shapely ass on a bicycle. That should happen more often.
>>
>>64582951
Post WIP?
>>
>>64583164
It’s posted here as well. It deserves to be on the /TG/ Drive. Unlike other Reddit jumps the creator or someone had decency to post it on /TG/ as well. Overlord is an SB jump but it’s in the drive.
>>
>>64583571
>/TG/
(you)
>>
>>64583571
The creator never did post it here, though.
>>
>>64578275
>you have to come up with OC settings for each

I'm working on one right now. For a Generic Hentai Superheroes/World of Tentacles merged setting.
>>
>>64582609
A, Because the Yozi were invented by Jenna Moran who is the right sort of crazy tranny for that kind of job. B, other than like Gabrowksi no one involved with Exalted actually likes or understands heroism.
>>
>>64584055
>tranny
She a woman, I’m pretty sure. Come now, gendr reassignment isn’t the only source of insanity out there.
>>
>>64578275
Take a chain if offered. Very few reasons not to. Anyway... Generic Hentai Fantasy first.
>>
>>64584084
Trannies are women though
>>
>>64584199
Why there?
which origin is your fetish?
>>
>>64582470
So if we take all the drop-in perks do we become the DM?
Granted being able to create cities by talking and telling stories is freaking cool. Going to male some great new OC companions.
>>
>>64582932
Aladdin said he would polish the jump a bit before dropping it, but it should be usable as is.

>>64584233
>Why there?
I want to be a ninja and take the ninja maid as a companion. I can also get a city so that is freaking cool. The ninja perks are my favorite in the jump. And all the other companions are kind of meh.
>>
>>64581844
>Planeshifter class
Which jump offers that?
>>
>>64583218
You mean the hotsprings resort town? The one that start making mad cash because of the basically unlimited holy water they suddenly had access to? Because as I recall those people made out like bandits.
>>
>>64584325
For what it's worth I'm pretty sure that city is based on magnolia town, from fairy tail.
>>
>>64584370
A town is a town. I don't know many generic jumps that give out such properties.
>>
>>64584421
Unless its a village, a burg, a cooperative, or an unincorporated area.
>>
Question for Karl_Franz, if he is available.
Would it be feasible to allow an option in Warhammer Fantasy: Chaos Warriors, to buy into being a Dragon Ogre or Fimir?
>>
>>64584510
True, but even a village is more than what I have right now.
>>
>>64584421
I wasn't saying that as a bad thing, just a note.
>>
File: Big Tiddie Ninja.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>64584325
>I want to be a ninja and take the ninja maid as a companion. I can also get a city so that is freaking cool. The ninja perks are my favorite in the jump. And all the other companions are kind of meh.
Was it this ninja anon?
>>
So, I heard there was supposedly a timeline in Fate where Chaldea didn't blow up.
I bring this up because I'm wondering what would happen if I went ahead and stopped Lev from bombing the place and murdered him? Not what happens with the Singularity, but what happens after. What use does Chaldea have going into the future? What do they do with all their Servant-summoning tech, and stuff like that? I'm curious as to how the world might change, especially since the Master of Chaldea probably will now not be the only one to have his own pet demigods
>>
>>64584837
I though chaldea not blowing up lead to regular Fate/SN timeline?
>>
>>64584798
Best girl
>>
>>64584798
She doesn't come with a generic jump :(
But having a devoted maid that also kicks ass is cool and a must have for any chain. No one ever suspects the maid.
>>
>>64584869
>lead to
Wouldn't it be the other way around, since FGO is in 2015, while the FSN Grail War is in 2004?
>>
>>64578040
Can't you just make it so his full power is separate?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (191 KB, 320x240)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>>64584884
Plus the jump says the ninja maid is a massive voyeur and exhibitionist. That could be fun. She wouldn't care how perverted I was to her.
>>
How powerful are Oldwalkers? Could they destroy multiverses or something?
>>
>>64580138
>>64580307
>>64580431
My headcanon on Supernatural is that around/after S3 every season is one of those Alternate Universes, as the writers' muses got pissed off at the studio and started flipping the channel. Around S6 is when the muses didn't even bother hiding what they were doing, they were doing shots and running a pool on when the studio would notice. And by S10 the muses are hammered drunk but they're gonna keep going because dammit there's money involved.

So when you jump Supernatural, you're landing in the universe of S1 and stuff will make sense for 10 years.
>>
>>64585041
Short version? In Oldmagic YOU were the Oldwalker. The player. The deck represented the various spells, monsters, and artifacts at your command, lands represented places you drew power from. If two Oldwalkers fought directly, rather than through intermediaries(monsters) they could destroy entire Planes.
>>
>>64584869
There are two major divergences IIRC; the first is Lev killing himself in the F/SN continuity, nipping Goetia’s plan in the bud immediately, while the second is Solomon and his Master winning the Grail War in the F/GO continuity which led to Chaldea being founded. Of course, there’s actually a lot of differences between the two, but those are the two that get cited most of the time.
>>
>>64585152
How big are planes? Are they universes or small dimensions?
>>
>>64585092
See if stuff "made sense for 10 years", the whole story would have ended at S5 and just been the angels awkwardly shuffling their feet as they try to figure out how to get Michael out, explain why they fucked up so badly and kill all demons while they're still leaderless.
>>
>>64585172
Planets, for the most part.
>>
Anyone know of a jump that would let me gain powers loosely based on fairytale characters? Bayonetta-hair-constructs from Rapunzel, flight from Peter Pan, fishman form from Little Mermaid etc?
>>
Will someone please upload the resident evil jump to the thread, I can't use Google docs atm
>>
>>64585152
Are the Oldwalker really nigh- omnipotent? The wiki stated that they are, so is that just comparing them to the new walker or just pointless boasting?
>>
>>64585219
Check out the storyteller perk from Oasis of Fantasy.
>>
>>64585377
Pointless boasting. There's huge variances of power between planeswalkers and it's not unheard of for non planeswalkers to challenge or kill them too.

Not every Oldwalker is Nicol Bolas.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (103 KB, 600x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
[Uratarou]

Drawback: Why Was I Born? (1300)

Rolled Shirakawa No Seki

Runaway

Honesty and Purity (Free)
Demon Mother (1000)
Power is Evil (400)
Live a Long Happy Life (Free)
Another Boundary Between Worlds (200)
Beautiful Darlings (0)

A little girl goes off into the woods. "Oh boy, here I go on my quest for immortality!". On the way, she meets the Lifemaker, who is carefully reading from her Time Patroller handout and mumbling "dontfuckupdontfuckup first good deed of a lifetime dontfuckup" under her breath. One magical abortion and one low tier immortality spell later, and the little girl is skipping off into the sunset happy as can be.

A hoary old immortal goes off into the woods. "Oh boy, here I go on my quest to put me out of my misery!". On the way, he meets an aspect of Death, who invites him to accompany her to a concert. One life eroding concerto and falling asleep in his chair later, the immortal is skipping off into the afterlife happy as can be.

A demon king came running up to me. "PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY". On the way, the authority of the Deva Tyrant pressed down on him, and my anima became the Deplorable Word given form yet bound under the law of the Infernal Exalted. And as the grateful creature finished disintegrating, I decided working on an immortality killing Charm better than Ghost Eating Technique wasn't a waste of time after all.

>>64585206
Someone told me ages ago planes have an infinite edge of reality-ness as well as finite physical mass. Was that wrong, or is it only the "illusorry" kind of infinite like what Reality Marbles have?
>>
>>64582438
There are no other power blocs. None of the minor species in the Terminus Systems can build dreadnoughts beside maybe the Batarians.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (124 KB, 800x700)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
[The Adventure Zone]

Drawbacks: Eight Birds, Flying From A Storm, How Does Magnus Die? The Adventure Zone: Bonds (1200)

Drop-In

Here There Be Gerblins (Free)
Abraca-Fuck You (Free)
Inoculated (Free)
Forbes Thirty Under Thirty Media Luminary (Free)
Your Best Friend And Dungeon Master (900)
The Jumper Zone (Free)
The Nightlight of Creation (600)
Voidfish (0)

I looked up a few of the 'casts and the ending and-I think I'll go along with the plot for this one. Get everyone's memories up to scratch earlier, spend way too much time explaining to the party how NOT to critfail a metaphysical D20, but it's actually not a pretty nice tour of the multiverse in the company of some of it's greatest mages.

The main difference being when everyone goes to fight the Hung-I mean the Dissatisfaction at the end, I'll be elsewhere. Since the Grand Relics ARE manmade things, Elodie would have a copy of them in that Gate I bought her ages ago. And I myself bought an ember of hope from Disney Villains Victorious. So for once, we've got something we'd both like to work on together: Fusing those and the Nightlight into one big Hope-o-Nova!

It only took one motivational speaker to explain the futility of life. So as a pretty good motivational speaker myself, I'm gonna shove that dangerous ball of pure creation where the sun doesn't shine to turn that hivemind plane juggernaut into a buddha plane juggernaut.

>>64585219
Changeling the Lost but...Changeling the Lost. Fairy stuff from Generic Shakespeare's less traumatizing, as is being faeblooded in Gargoyles.
>>
>>64585534
I have no idea. I'm a lorelet, and just working off of what I DO know.
>>
What should I do in Percy Jackson?
>>
>>64582438
>>64582430
>>64585556
Reminder that the Turians tried to enforce Council Law on a species upon First Contact.
>>
>>64585377
Spark is useful only to open way to go between universes. Jumps power levels are now beyond oldwalkers.
>>
>>64585578
Reminder it's your duty to find a way to go back to when humanity first encountered the Turians with the biggest fleet you can pull together.
>>
>>64585572
Murder the gods, they're all a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>64585578
I mean statistically that's not worse than what human efforts at colonisation have been like
>>
>>64585703
They did it to us, which makes it wrong.
>>
>>64585753
Ah yes, “remember the atrocity committed against us which justifies the atrocity we are about to commit!”. The oldest and most honest war cry in the multiverse.
>>
>>64585572
Kill any blonde guys with scars you see. Infact, just kill blonde guys in general.
>>
>>64585784
Well what do you suggest, not perpetuating the cycle of revenge? That'd just be stupid. We need to atrocity harder.
>>
>>64585786
*Scar them first.
>>
>>64585572
Probs Annabeth. Maybe Thalia if you’re into it. Definitely Artemis, I take her vow of chastity as a challenge. Hestia is also cute and chaste. It’s jumper’s duty to go to Calypso’s island and give her the first dick she’s had in millennia. Maybe Hera if you’re looking for a real challenge. There’s lots to do.

Aphrodite would be fun, but there’s little challenge there.
>>
File: Fear For All.jpg (43 KB, 350x464)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
What are your beliefs, Jumpers? What values do you hold dear to yourself?
>>
>>64585889
Anything to get away from a certain hellish birthday party
>>
File: 1537667754432.jpg (64 KB, 377x289)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>64585889
>>
>>64585889
>"Do as I say, not as I do. Because I'm a hypocrite."
>There is no such thing as disproportionate retribution
>Aku Soku Zan!
>>
>>64585889
>1. Do not fuck with he who does not deserve it.
>2. Politeness costs nothing
>3. Do not make me come over there.
>>
>>64585875
Both Artemis and Hestia take the forms of little girls though. You can’t fuck them.
>>
File: Seriously, Where.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>64585930
>Both Artemis and Hestia take the forms of little girls though. You can’t fuck them.
>Thinking this
>In this dark place
Anon, I...
>>
>>64585942
>Ashi
Haaaateeee!
>>
>>64585930
kek
>>
>>64585956
Aku go and stay go.
>>
>>64585930
>You can’t fuck them.
Try and stop me
>>
>>64585889
Peace Through Power.
>>
>>64585889
I have become so edgy that The Blade studies me.
>>
>>64585969
I really love this art
>>
>>64585970
>t. Kane
>>
File: Spoiler Image (17 KB, 450x253)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>64585992
You can't prove that.
>>
>>64586009
But can I kill the Messiah? The correct answer is technically yes, but he'll get better eventually, whether that's becoming a cyborg or just straight up rising from the grave.
>>
Pyrrha is 17. Do not waifu her. That's creepy.
>>
>>64585172
It varies, but on average they're the size of planets. Some planes seem bigger because of more efficient use of space, though. Sera's Realm is a world of floating islands, so it can use that entire volume of space instead of just the outer surface. Likewise, Phyrexia is a bunch of nested spheres, so it has a lot of livable surface area (even if much of it is filled with seas of oil or giant heat pumps or whatever). What I want to know is what's beyond the known setting in all the planes that are "X culture, but an entire setting". Ixalan is the only set to really explore that idea, but even then just barely.
>>
>>64586063
If there’s any girl I’d be willing to wait for, it’s Pyrrha.
>>
>>64586063
16 is the AoC in most 1st world countries.
17 is the AoC in most US states.
The reason Americans think 18 is the AoC is because California's AoC is 18, and they produce most American media.
>>
>>64585562
>The main difference being when everyone goes to fight the Hung-I mean the Dissatisfaction at the end, I'll be elsewhere. Since the Grand Relics ARE manmade things, Elodie would have a copy of them in that Gate I bought her ages ago. And I myself bought an ember of hope from Disney Villains Victorious. So for once, we've got something we'd both like to work on together: Fusing those and the Nightlight into one big Hope-o-Nova!
Would that work? The Grand Relics are less man-made and more man-repurposed. How does Collector work on objects that are originally of non-human creation and then modified by humans into a new form?
>>
>>64586063
>anything under 18 is pedo!
Fucking Americans.
>>
>>64585578
Reminder that one Turian captain tried to do that and was resoundingly punished by his superiors for it, but by then they were already at war with humans. It's an entire fucking species. They've got a population a thousand times greater than modern-day Earth. It's stupid to condemn them all because one idiot jumped the gun. Now, condemning them for not teaching better discipline to people in command of fleet elements, sure, that's valid.
>>
>>64585572
Usurp the gods because they're cunts.
>>
>>64586063
Pyrrha is dead. Do not waifu her. That's really creepy.
>>
>>64586117
See >>64586103
It's not even "Americans" it's Californians, who then insist their AoC is the one for the entire country.

>>64586119
My point wasn't "Turians a shit". My point was that it's not exactly unheard of for the Council to press Council Law on non-member species.
>>
>>64586135
If you inhaled some of her ashes and masturbated does that mean you came with her inside you?
>>
File: Vampire 11.jpg (65 KB, 736x939)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>64586135
Come on man, that's really restrictive. I mean, vampires are technically dead to.
>>
>>64586143
>My point wasn't "Turians a shit". My point was that it's not exactly unheard of for the Council to press Council Law on non-member species.
But that's not true. One guy, who was an asshole, tried to press Council law on a non-member species.
>>
>>64586181
And then the Council, who don't like admitting their mistakes, continued the war until it was 'won'.
>>
>>64586196
>>64586181
Keep in mind this is the same council who let Batarians break Council Law all the time under "cultural heritage"
Which would be fine if they only enslaved other Batarians. But they accept the weak-ass excuse of "Those people aren't connected to the Batarian government" when slavers raid their own god damn planets.
>>
File: 1549949619637.png (819 KB, 800x600)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>64586063

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.