[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: this wasnt what i planned.png (1.95 MB, 1914x2089)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
• Ignore the bait and stay on topic.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filing a request beforehand instead of just advertising.

Drawfags open for comissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread: >>64479671
>>
File: Anchor.jpg (19 KB, 250x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Anchor
>>
File: Tiefling_Rogue_Ref.png (1.82 MB, 2086x722)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Requesting this punky tiefling rogue flipping his balisong.
>>
File: akane-request.jpg (329 KB, 2000x1450)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Requesting my oni-spawn tiefling martial artist. She fights primarily with her fists, as well as bite and gore attacks. She wears an oni-mask inspired by the three examples on the left. Her general appearance and clothing are as the middle, but with the hair in the top right. Hair is white, eyes are amber. She uses a fighting style based on drunken boxing techniques and often fights while drunk, so she keeps at least two jugs of sake like the one on the lower right tied around her waist.
>>
File: Corbin references.jpg (357 KB, 1160x1560)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>64543784
Requesting my tired brute fighter, Corbin Blacktree.

Pictured are the references for pose, armor, face, and weapon. Standing in the aftermath of a battle, he'd be holding his helmet in one hand while he'd be holding his sword in the other. His cheek facing the viewer would be stained with blood, as would parts of his armor. A scar or two somewhere on his face would be appreciated as well.

There are a few small changes to the pictured references that I'd like to request, that I hope are not too troublesome.
-The first his that his sword, instead of being blue, would be a mix of purple, gold, and black. Black flames dance across the blade.
-The pommel is a dragon's head clutching an amethyst instead of an empty lion's head.
-As well, it's a greatsword instead of an arming sword, and the points on the blade are more pronounced and overall more sinister looking. It's the Holy Avenger of a god of darkness and shadow, so it's our game's token source of edginess.

The rest I leave to the artist, if someone decides to pick this up. I don't expect an entire battlefield, maybe a corpse or two (if even that) at his feet.

Thank you in advance should someone decide to pick this up.
>>
File: Drawthread request.png (528 KB, 724x502)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
I want to request this girl, holding this little robot. The robot is the size of a small cat, and she holds it like a beloved pet. Her clothing isn't important, but its probably something like a tank top and shorts someone would wear while lounging around at home.
>>
File: Sans titre-1.jpg (1.19 MB, 2100x1500)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Requesting my cowboy necromancer, with his pet skeleton snake and his horse.

For the clothes, I think a mix of the two would be awesome, but with more dirt, since he travels a lot and often doesn't stay in towns very long. Not long enough for a bath that is.

Uses multiple guns, but his pistol can shoot bullets that if it kills something, it brings them back as undead following his orders. The down side is that everytime he uses it, the sould of the victim turns into a shade bent on killing him. Even worse, sometimes the shade can return if they have been defeated, and they merge with other shades or undead creatures to get more powerful and have their revenge.

Those are suggestions on what to emphasize while drawing him.

-He creates undead as pets / shields / easier to carry bounties.

-Fighting shades, undeads or fellow criminals for money.

-Having him on a wanted poster, with his pet skeleton snake ensnaring his neck, in a position reminding a hangman's noose.

Hope you like it drawguys!
>>
File: Shadowrun.jpg (1.04 MB, 2100x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Requesting shadowrunner elf.
-He's a mage, so maybe add some magic effect like an aura, a spirit or an actual spell.
-Not written on the picture but I would also like the drawing without the earrings.

I say a lot, but anything nice is welcome! Have a blast drawfriends and if you need more details on the drawing (aka serious questions), I'd be happy to answer to!

Hope you all have a good time and get your requests delivered! Also thanks for reading my request! Keep doing your best drawfriends and keep requesting good characters anons!
>>
File: Lady.jpg (1.87 MB, 2100x1500)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
Hello drawfriends, I'm the one who request some time ago the black Rakshasas, the king of the night, lord of the red light underground city.

The mission for my players is to find the true identity of the king and to accomplish that they need to seek the aid of the 5 crime lords ruling the districts of the city.

Today I'm requesting one of the 5 crime lords, Lady Gaea. She rule the opium dens, the bathhouses and administer some of the King's brothels.

She is a dark elf, but also a pure-blood yuan-ti. Betraying Lolth and Seth to gain more powers.

I'd like to have her sitting in a red couch / pillows, smoking opium while looking down on the people around her. She could be sitting right next to the pool, with people at her feet. If possible, I'd like her to be surrounded by her giant pet snake.

Thanks for reading drawfriends, and I'm eager to see what you can do!
>>
>>64543784
cybernetically enhanced vampire police officer request

her uniform is a black tactical flight suit with a vest and a ballcap that read 'POLICE' with a badge on the vest. her gun has an integrated red dot sight that automatically folds into the slide when not in use. her sleeves are either rolled or short sleeves to show her augmented arms which house her computer, breaching equipment, and her collapsing baton. the arms aren't super bulky and are silvery in color. instead of boots, augmented feet can be seen at the bottom of her flight suit. her legs are augmented from the knees down and can cycle between 'normal use' mode (shown) and 'chase' mode which turns them into bladed running prosthetics. she's athletic and routinely exercises her organic muscles and does plenty of squats for those sick thighs and butt.

her hair is black and worn as a braid, eyes gold with circuit patterns if I left anything out please ask. thank you.
>>
File: android references.png (1.24 MB, 1104x1386)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Requesting my android for a Batman Beyond-styled Mutants and Masterminds campaign be drawn. Don't let his looks fool you, he's a super streetwise and hardcore criminal without any reservations about his lifestyle choices and definitely isn't slowly growing fond of the idealistic band of idiot superheros that have persuaded/blackmailed him into working alongside them.

Most of the info regarding character design is in the reference pic but if you have questions please let me know because I will answer as quick as I can.

Also, I do not mind a shoulders-up portrait or a full-body, I'm fine with whichever. I don't even really need color if that's too much of a hassle either. If full-body is done I'd like the pose to give the viewer a clear view of the character's face and such, as this is meant to be a reference picture for the rest of the group. Facial expression could range from a resting bitch face to neutral to mild nervousness at your discretion.

Bonus request you are in no way required to do:
A quick extra sketch of them doing that stereotypical Yakuza sneer thing, when they tilt their head up and glare at you. I think its called ahogao but don't quote me on that.
>>
File: Dwarf Alchemist WIP.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1308)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>64543816
>>
Requesting my old RT character as a 12 year-old Midshipman, with her original arm instead of the bionic one.
She should be either:
A: Bossing around ordinary voidsmen, loving her new-found authority, while an older officer looks on in a mixture of pride and amusement.
Or
B: Struggling under the weight of a huge pile of star charts, books and navigation instruments she's having to carry. That, or at a desk looking very confused by the navigational calculations she's having to perform.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (733 KB, 1500x1500)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>64543816
Anchorin' mothy dwarf for nice Drawfriend. Posting colors in reply to self.
>>
File: ice_wip.png (355 KB, 845x818)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
Req from Trail of Cthulhu,

(wip from before Christmas posted. feel free to do a new attempt it as I doubt the original artist is going to continue)

The character is looks like the newer Lara Croft. (but Filipino with a scar/stitches across her right temple.)
She's wearing Arctic exploration gear and
holding a raised ice axe in one hand and an elder sign in the other.
(a torch is okay instead of the sign)
(She's actually attacking a small Shoggoth but I didn't want to ask for the pseudopods. but if you could draw them coming from off-picture.)

Also, Possibly in the background in a hinted at really a quick sketchy/ snow obscured outline
- a grounded plane and snow covered tents.
>>
File: baz_hair_and_pallete.png (666 KB, 1052x739)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>64544118
Hair like left, armor scheme like right. Eyes armor and I hope you bring back the moth eyes on the armor!
>>
File: Doctor Gii 2019.jpg (597 KB, 1806x1272)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>
File: 1548999134099.png (491 KB, 1800x1800)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>64543816
Anchoring
>>
File: khthon.jpg (357 KB, 1130x800)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
Requesting a picture of a creature very similar to this, except ever slightly more humanoid and with a much more rocky / craggy appearance overall. Also, with or without the dorsal spikes along the side of its body: whichever works better for you as an artist.

It's for a homebrewed race of large, cave-dwelling, rockhide lizardfolk. Their scales are very heavy and stone-like, being much thicker than those of other lizardfolk. They also have a small elemental affinity, depending on their subrace, so including a bit of electricity or lava sparking / dripping off one of its hands / claws would be a nice touch, if so inclined.
>>
File: 20190209222034_1.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1080)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
I was going to try and make a character portrait and I turned on Oblivion that's been sitting on my system for ages.
The results were not great.
I seem to remember the character creator for Black Desert Online was available at one time by itself..
I'm not sure if it is now.
Are there any other separate character portrait creators?
(Not including Hero Machine)
>>
File: silk road warrior.jpg (2.12 MB, 3960x3060)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
Requesting a human female fighter. Her features are Indian/Persian. She wears a head scarf, Sari, and form fitted armor beneath colorful textiles.

Her weapons are a recurve composite bow, arrows, a pair of exotic shortswords, and primarily a collection of Chakrams - one oversized.
>>
File: refrence.png (735 KB, 1139x1000)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
Requesting my half elf fiend pact tomelock
>>
File: Tarov request.jpg (591 KB, 2124x1172)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>
File: party WIP (1).png (9 KB, 454x586)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Requesting my catfolk Frair Gaston d'Meou

Hes fat as hell (5'0'' and 300lbs) jolly and French
>>
File: KitSkyeShredding.png (1.92 MB, 1291x1009)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting my heavy metal Changeling bard shredding her guitar assaulting the senses of nearby monsters.
>>
File: mage.jpg (1.49 MB, 2100x1500)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Hi everyone! Today I'm requesting my magician in the latest game I play.

He wields a wooden staff with a butterfly sculpted at the top, with jewels (rubys and sapphires) inlaid in the butterfly.

He wears a purple cloak with flower motifs sewn with golden threads.

He sits in a field of flowers with a peaceful expression.

If possible he could be sitting alone at night in the flower field, with only the light from his faerie fire to help him see.

He is nicknamed dealan-dhe' for he is the butterfly wizard, for he helps the passing of the dead and brings the fire of the gods.

Hope you all like my character and I'm eager to see what a drawfriend can do!
>>
File: RavenCostume.png (1.53 MB, 3620x2180)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
/r/ing my pathfinder vigilante. She's leaning heavily into a raven theme. General look of the armor is in A with the cowl and hood of B and the pauldrons of C. She wields two hand crossbows in a similar style to D. E is a sketch delivery I got for her a few months back, but I was hoping for something a little more finished. Color scheme is mostly blacks and greys with some deep purple and crimson accents. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: tauric frenemies.jpg (999 KB, 1748x1786)
999 KB
999 KB JPG
Requesting the following tauric characters either battling it out, at a standoff, or drawn separately. If you only want to draw one of them, then that's perfectly fine, as well.

The first is an overtly shrewd and refined necromancer with the lower half of a large, white centipede. Her eyes should be concealed, like in the reference, and her robe instead has a similar colouration to her lower half: white and black with red trimmings. If you want to give parts of her centipede body a skeletal appearance or other subtly necromantic features, then I'm all for it, but none of that's necessary.

The second is a rough and wild-eyed storm sorceress with a wintry motif and her lower half being that of a broad and sturdy crab, like in the reference. The main difference is that she is an auburn-haired redhead, not a raven-haired brunette. Blue lightning forking off her hands and/or a light snow storm centralized around her would all add greatly to her characterization, but also aren't necessary.
>>
File: smug oni thot.jpg (1.64 MB, 4540x2276)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>64543784
Requesting a picture of my oni-spawn samurai for an upcoming game. I'm satisfied with A as her portrait but she's going to spend most of her adventuring time in armor and with a weapon so I figured I might as well ask for a more "combat mode" picture of her.

Her portrait is A on the reference, as I said. You can tell her general build from it: very busty, voluptuous and curvy, medium height. She has some muscle definition but it's like in reference E, more athletic or toned than heavyweight.

She's generally a smug asshole, though not actively malicious or outright evil. Just lazy, hedonistic and proud. She should be holding a katana in a pose like Jetstream Sam in reference B, sporting an obligatory shit-eating grin. Her armor should be something like in C and D: light, revealing and rather decorative, nothing heavy or heavily concealing. Simply wearing greaves and a heavy belt is enough, for example. The sword is "just" a masterwork katana, nothing magical or storied, at least yet.
>>
File: 1544633248349.jpg (346 KB, 2012x1988)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>64543816
>>
File: drowspellslingerredux.png (1.86 MB, 1761x1099)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>64543784
/req/ new art of my Drow spellslinger. Flavored text class really he's a warlock that uses guns to "fire" off his spells

included is a pic of him with colored pics of his clothing weapons and one pic of what his face and hair were supposed to look like (og artist admitted he f'd up that face a bit)

Hopping for maybe some action shots, maybe firing off some eldritch blasts from his pistol.
>>
File: RequestAasimar.png (1.12 MB, 1331x742)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting my aasimar for a d&d game.
She wears armor like the first picture (left to right). Her hair is similar but she's a redhead. She has darker colored armor and clothing.
A hood is worn along with a metal face plate like in the bottom image of the next set. The hood is a combination of the top and bottom images there.
She wields a polearm like the weapon on the top right.
Lastly she has an arcane focus on the shape of a wolf skull minus the lower jaw.

Feel free to play with details as always. Just a request after all.
>>
File: Wandsabers.png (849 KB, 978x640)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting some colored Wand-Lightsabers. They all look similar to these, their color can be whatever you want them to be, as long as they all have a Wand as a hilt. Normally the color usually relates to an elemental typing so feel free to change up the element on it to whatever color you choose to go with.
>>
File: unknown.png (6.84 MB, 4180x1956)
6.84 MB
6.84 MB PNG
/r/ing a character for a game set in a Red Dawn esque scenario
>>
File: Sith Acolyte.jpg (341 KB, 1226x1252)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
I'm requesting art of my Sith Acolyte for a Star Wars RPG my group is running. The gist of what I wish done is on the image, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
>>
File: Fallen aasimar sorceress.png (2.93 MB, 1800x1800)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting a fallen aasimar sorceress with medusa-like qualities such as snake eyes, some of her hair turning into snakes, scales forming on some parts of her face, etc. Instead of the usual robes & hat/hood she's wearing more modern clothing such as a labcoat like the woman is wearing at the top left & possibly wielding futuristic weapons that look like a combination of technology & magic.

Basically an aasimar sorceress in my campaign who replicated the medusa's curse in order to gain immortality & stumbled upon a gateway that lead to a section of Mechanus where she was able to reverse engineer the futuristic technology.
>>
File: 1549227928003 (1).jpg (443 KB, 2072x1530)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Anchoring

Not sure if anon was done with this since he asked for more reference images
>>
File: PZO9409-Jamus.jpg (61 KB, 560x1000)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Requesting our d&d Goblin Cleric. Really big head, somewhat "cute" and stupid looking. He uses really heavy plate armor and an ostentatious shield. The helmet is somewhat bigger that his head and hangs a little loose. He decorates his stuff with images of clouds and lightning. (Armor similar to reference).
>>
Right now in my d&d campaign the players are searching the school tower of the mages guild where most of the students are care free dumb angsty teens. Draw me the Principal of this school tower and i'll add him to my game

And to answer >>64537059 :
>>Draw me the Principal of this school tower and i'll add him to my game
>Any particulars?
>Should he be human?
Any race will do from conventional races (no high elves tho) if you are going to do a race besides human tell me first so i can help a bit with the specifics of the races (i was bored of the dnd look of the races so i just tweeked their appearences a bit)
>Old/young?
Anything goes, just no teenager
>Strict/Jolly?
The school lets the students do whatever so they can learn on how to do research, so i imagine he is a jolly guy, probably powerful cause he commands one of the mage towers.
>Any pets?
didn't even think of this, if you want to you can go wild, it is already established that the school teaches on the biology of monstrosities and transmutations so have fun.
>Does it have to be a him?
Nah, you can make a she principal aswell.
>>
>>64546310
maybe searching isn't the right word, they are inspecting it
>>
Reposting this from last thread: It's for a Dwarf Ancestral Guardians Barbarian, so it's kind of a four-in-one in that the representation of his tattoos are important to the character. Because it's so detail-oriented I'd be fine with a shot from the waist up, because the focus is really on the chest and arms. If someone felt really ambitious I would love for pale red spectral ancestors to be flanking/behind the character, but that's not necessary.

The upper-left image is me trying to make the character in Heroforge. Shaggy hair, thick eyebrows, scruffy beard/mustache like in the second picture, not so long that it covers the chest. Kind of a reddish brown color. Bare-chested, simple trousers, furred adventurer's boots.

The weapon is a halberd, but more like an axe on a long stick. Pretty simple design, like the lower left image. But an important feature is that while most of the head is dull gray metal, the outer edge in a crescent moon shape (see my crappy MS paint edit) is brighter silver where his original axe edge was welded on.

The tattoo style can be either very realistic, or more symbolic/abstract like Maui in Moana. They shouldn't be colored, just solid or outlines in a grey-red.

The right arm (left side facing us) has a Dwarven berserker wielding two axes, splitting the back of a Behir which is coiled around the arm and whose mouth is at the character's hand. It would be awesome if the Behir was breathing lightning back up at the Berserker along the arm.

The left arm has a Dwarf woman, small beard, armored, with a mace, striking down a Yochlol that's half-ooze monster, half-Drow. There are many other Drow (which can be rendered abstractly) fleeing, the merging bodies becoming a spider swarm down the arm.

The final tattoo on the chest is an elderly patrician figure facing out, his left arm outstretched and clenched fist dripping blood. The drips of blood should spread out on the chest like cracks in stone.
>>
>>64543784
Requesting a A serene sort of garden inside of a 30X30 ft cube. It tries to look like it's in the outside, with painted walls resembling the sky and scenery, rolling grass all over it, trees at the edges to give off the illusion of open-airness. There's an ornate fountain in the center with a pond around it, and a gazebo to the corner with lots of food in it. The room is meant to fool the players into a false sense of security before slowly driving them insane with whispers and weird goings on.
Something with this feel: https://youtu.be/oeBoTQ4Sjmo
>>
I request a Goo Girl made out of Pepsi Cola, for a good friend of mine!
>>
>>64546893

No lewds, she's young. And have her be holding a sign saying "Free Hugs and Headpats"
>>
File: Blue assassin sketch.jpg (3.41 MB, 4032x3024)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>64543816
Anchoring, waiting for scan.
>>
>>64543784
Requesting for a trio of prussian style infantrymen.

WW1 german infantry style uniform like shown.

Shoulder pauldrons, chest plate, and pike helmet required. buldging studs not desired.

Pockets are at the pants or the shirt line beneath the belt.

One is a swordsman, bastard sword and roundshield, is expert fencer. Shield is made out of high grade materials to withstand guns, has runes for further durability.

One is shielded spearman. Kite shield of similar runes and material as swordsman. Spear is long wooden shaft and simple spear head design.

One is Rifleman, single-shot falling-block action rifle with sword like bayonet. His shirtline ends at his belt. Has a Big ammo pouch on his right side, 40 round capacity.

All are wearing scarfs over their faces.

Posting one at a time is fine.

Posting only one is fine, so long as its the rifleman.

>>64543816
Don't know what the anchor is for.
>>
File: KH-Homebrew-OC-Mk4.png (479 KB, 976x717)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
Requesting art of my keyblade wielder PC for a D&D Homebrew I'm playing in. Not pictured is the fact that she has a monkey tail like a race from Final Fantasy 9

Got to play session zero yesterday, everything's working out fine with the homebrewed class.
>>
Alright, let's give this a try.

Stealing... err, in homage to the wonderful Lady Blackbird, Magister Lor, and Lord Scurlock here's something I wrote. Free to share.

Thing is though
One art page is kind of central to the concept, and I cannot draw for shit.

The text is pretty much done, so have a look. It's 10 pages with maybe 3 to read for a feel of the setting. If you feel inspired, submit me something.

No pay, this is free stuff, sorry.
>>
Requseting my tiefling druid on the left wearing the dress on the right
Yes she has wings. She is a young, happy go lucky tiefling who loves birds and traveling, rhe reason she is in the dress is because the party are going to to a king and they have to look fancy
>>
>>64543784
Requesting a half-orc barbarian prince raging.
He has the facial features of #1 without the horns.
His face is fixed in a rage, with the expression and hairstyle of #2 and his tongue (#3) jutting out from his fanged mouth.
He wears clothes similar to #4 a tiger's pelt worn like #5.
He wields a glaive #6. Where his fingernails should grow, there are instead eagle's talons (#7).

Cheers!
>>
>>64543784
Requesting a group of octopuses wearing a uniform of a soviet admiral
>>
File: ref1.png (1.31 MB, 1386x1101)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
I'd like to request a warrior character I'm going to be playing soon.

General clothing style is the same sort of layered robes as the guy in the pic, although I was thinking green as the main colour instead of red. Also, no hood.

It'd be nice if the sword and shield were the same styles as pic related. The shield should also be quite large, protecting both the torso and at least partially the legs.

For the character himself, lean (again the pic is about the build I like). Curled dark hair and dark eyes, light skinned. He's also quite young (19) and should look fairly youthful.
>>
My girl in a blue and silver Star Wars slave bikini thanks
>>
>>64549327
>that crotchplate
>>
>>64549327
liar
>>
>>64549327
>my
>>
File: Hikari.jpg (492 KB, 2174x2500)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>64543816
Anchoring Hikari.
>>
>>64549327
If you're that mad, Just fucking commission it you thirsty PoS, Nobody here is going to draw it.
>>
>>64549327
Does she have a trap door for her snatch built into her armor?
>>
I'd like a raccoon wizard who summons holes.
>>
>>64549791
it's probably some fetish contraption, being Charlotte.
>>
File: catmonk.png (479 KB, 1000x1152)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>64544646
Tried to go for a sort of Armello look. Hope it works for ya.
>>
>>64527413
just wanted to say thank you for the delivery, I mainly needed a picture of his whole body and what you did is close to what I had in mind
>>
>>64549513
Yes, my.

>>64549394
prove it.
>>
File: lucrezia.png (5.12 MB, 3040x2584)
5.12 MB
5.12 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting a psychic for a sci fi/cyberpunk themed game.
She's a test tube baby who recently escaped and was educated by a Renaissance themed simulation so she isn't exactly adjusted to her new environment, She is overall a bit aloof.
I put some references for the clothings like the jacket, pants & shoes, but don't hesitate to do your own thing. She wears a tank top of her favourite band "Les Betes de Scène", the logo is the silhouettes of the heads of a dog, a bull and a horse.
When using her power she emits a purple aura much like M.Bison and she could eventually be pictured helping the kid with the same powerset as her (on the bottom left) lifting something be it balls, cup of tea or boulders (though her on her own is fine too)
>>
File: ForTheMotherland.png (373 KB, 1200x1200)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>64549297

Yo this was a fun one. If you've got time I'd love to hear what story/game this character came from.
>>
File: 1539963974871.jpg (100 KB, 957x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>64550740
Looks nice, thanks! As for the story:
The guy is basically a hivemind of octopus' recruited by Stalin during a vacation near Baikal, he was left to build a submarine fleet after being taught engineering and warfare and wait command from Stalin to strike against capitalists. The command never came as Stalin died before he could give it and it was so top-secret that no one except for Stalin knew about it
Fast-forward 2016 he decided to go out and see what's taking so long only to find out Russia is now capitalist, and decided to take matters into its own tentacles
>>
My request is my current Shadowrun character.
-Dwarf
-bosnian
-Black Hair
-full beard that resembles steelwool in shape and color
-Has very obvious enhanced arms with built-in flamethrowers, with the Fuel Tanks in the biceps area. You can go on full anime with the arms if you like, they're meant to be bulky!

Overall, this guy called chili, is a very religious muslim, has been in prison before, and is a very brute person.

Pic can be seen as somewhat as base. Hiphopey, short, bosnian, just more beard and cyber flamethrower arms.

Yes its a muslim, live with it
>>
File: Art - 4chan 2 WIP.png (985 KB, 1799x1544)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>64543816
Anchoring Aakarsha
>>
>>64550250
Not OR. But it looks great! He has just enough personality. Plus I like how you draw fatties.
>>
File: 20190207_222533.jpg (655 KB, 2896x2896)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>64543784
Looking to get a cyberpunk rock guy with an entirely synthetic head and arm.
>>
File: mikael ref.png (240 KB, 704x686)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
I need a civilian guise for my vigilante!
Mikael's a human worker in the Cogs of Sharn, has a tremendous scar on his face from scraping off a Dragon Below tattoo, and is a strapping young lad with 18 strength.
I have a token for the vigilante, armored fighters with spooky helmets are common enough
>>
>>64550250
Thanks a lot dude
>>
File: 1545434649200 (3).jpg (376 KB, 2205x1812)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>64543784
>>64479731
Migrating from earlier thread.

First off, is there anything I can do to make this request clearer or more enticing to drawfriends?

Some kind drawfriend drew me this for my Shadowrun troll a while back (I flipped it because the cyberarm is supposed to be his right arm, which is why the "WIP?" is backwards), and I was hoping to get another piece drawn of this character.

His Body and Strength are ludicrous, even for a Troll, so he's tall and powerful, and his cyberarm is pushing the limits of what is physically possible to control, making it useless to almost anyone but him. He also has a bunch of mutations (most of which are hidden by his MilSpec armor), but one of the relevant ones is that his limbs are elongated (again, even beyond what trolls normally have), and his punchy-punchy cyberarm has telescoping extension even beyond that.

As you can see in this image, he has curled ram's horns, and three eyes. He also has a black lion's mane (though in this image it's tucked up under the helmet), and his eyes (in case you want to draw him sans helmet) are jet black.

Any kind of gun is entirely optional, since his primary combat focus is unarmed melee, since he's an Adept. I'd like something colored (but if you can do something like the ref pic, that'd be fine, too), and I'd like it to emphasize the overpowered nature of his cyberarm.
>>
File: Succubus.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1013)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>64543784
Requesting an "ascended" succubus, who shed her fiendish nature much in the same way as angels fall and shed their celestial nature. The leathery skin falls away from her bat wings, revealing polished bone, and gaining glowing, translucent feathers covering the bones. Her horns become curled and gentler, and she loses her tail. I'm not picky about what she's wearing; she works at a magic item shop, so feel free to use your imagination.

Now including a lovely sketch from lewd drawfriend.
>>
Requesting a two-character drawing.

The first character is a female adventurer who wields a sword. The hairstyle and overall design of the character can match that of the character on the right. The color of the hair can be the pastel red at the top left and the shirt can be the lavender color (also top left). If the artist feels these colors are no good or they have better colors in mind, they can choose those colors or stick to the ones in the reference picture. The artist can choose to keep or ditch the Zelda designs on the shirt as they see fit. The setting is a small rocky structure surrounded by grass and the character should be slumped up, unconscious against the rocks. I though I good reference for the aforementioned posture was the picture on the left with the girl in red. I also though that picture was a good choice for the angle of the drawing. The character’s expression can match the expression of the girl in red or the expression of the girl above. Lastly, the character’s sword should be next to her, in pieces on the ground.

The second character is a dragon. The dragon does not have to be fully in frame, but I think whatever parts of it are visible can look like Druddigon from Pokémon. Smoke should be coming out of the dragon’s nostrils. It’d be cool if whatever parts of the dragon were visible could adhere to a red and orange color scheme. If the artist chooses to draw a lot of the dragon’s body and wants a pose, I don’t have many ideas except for that it should be poised to deal a killing blow and/or ready to breathe fire.

If the request doesn’t make sense or you need one of the pictures enlarged, just tell me and I’ll be happy to help.

Y’all keep asking so the female Link was drawn by lysdraws on Twitter.
>>
>>64543784
Requesting my summoner from pathfinder but with a bit of an update. She's gone and acquired 2 more owl creatures.
1. is the reference that all the owl creatures more or less look like.
2. are the four different owl creature eidolon descriptions and a slight personality description if you want to know.
3. Is the summoner girl herself.

I also included a reference from another artist that drew the original three together.
Colors can always be given if you're interested in that too.
>>
File: reference.png (3.02 MB, 1641x1283)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
Requesting a slenderman-type creature in medieval nobles clothes, and his head replaced with an octopus mantle, and octopus-styled tentacles. Skin can be given an octopus texture, or left a blank color, either works
>>
File: Razeem.png (471 KB, 621x603)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
Could someone draw my bearded desert elf? I'd be more then content with just a portrait. It's just nigh impossible to find a bearded desert elf.

Thank you!
>>
File: saygon.png (6.95 MB, 2638x2636)
6.95 MB
6.95 MB PNG
My request is a pidgeon head druid kenku. He is short (about 1.6 m), robust and "good looking", charming. his feathers are gray with some blueish ones, his eyes are blue and his claws are pinkish white. He has an orange tunic with a pocket which has a pink pantie that he uses as a wiper. He uses a black hat with a red feather. he plays a "cuíca" which looks like a drum, but the player puts one arm inside and plays with a stick inside (the picture has the pose). A xylophone in the ground would be pleseant. I imagine him having a proud pose, with a steep chin and a straight column
>>
Draw Mr.X as a pilot from Titanfall 2.
>>
File: Lavender Lady.png (1.07 MB, 2004x1628)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>64543816
>>64543784
Requesting a haughtily lavender themed director . Her outfit should be something among the line of practical , elegant but not too flashy. Add ye olde resting bitch face if it is possible. A portrait is fine but i really prefer a full body drawing.Feel free to take any other liberties you want.
>>
File: Rema & Clarissa.png (4.63 MB, 1880x1788)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting art of my androgynous Samsaran Wizard and their Almiraj familiar. The wizard's pretty explorative has a vast passion for knowledge and friendship, so they are pretty cheery. The bottom left image is just the body type. They carry around two books: One is a heavy tome that they use as a life journal to chronicle their current life(Especially due to their memory not being super strong) and a blue Spell Book. The Almiraj is cute & fluffy.

As for the pose & action, artist choice. The Tiefling picture is just for inspiration.
>>
File: Lorem.png (2.15 MB, 1706x734)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
Requesting my human time cleric, Lorem. Pet optional.
>>
>>64543784
>full plate armor and shield
>>
>>64554901
How is this tg?
>>
>>64543823
Please never post that again
>>
Nervess, are you here and do you do commissions?
>>
>>64555422
Then at least keep up with the premise. Don't break it then complain about people following the rules.
>>
>>64555502
They may be, but they do not. Have inquired before.
>>
>>64555621
Damn.
>>
>>64555394
I'm running a Titanfall 2 game using Lancer.
>>
File: Ton'na.jpg (187 KB, 564x1128)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>64543784
Requesting art of my tiefling barbarian.

She looks like the grayskinned reference with the clothes of the blueskinned one. She has gold body paint on her face, chest, and shoulders.

One of her horns is broken off near the tip, and she wields a battleaxe and a few javelins stored in a large quiver (I don't know what you call quivers for javelins) on her back.

She is tough, buff, and good humored. She's easy to get along with unless you give her a reason not to be.
>>
File: thenanny.png (4.27 MB, 4912x2496)
4.27 MB
4.27 MB PNG
Requesting a rogue/bandit with a passion for cooking and managing an orphanage with his sister.
Most details are on the pic, but they are just mostly references to get a feel of what I had in mind, change whatever you like. The Main points are
>multiple scars,the guy looks overall sketchy/ comically evil & suspicious
>sharp teeth, which he got by joining an edgy shark themed gang in his youth, the members sharpen their teeth as a rite of passage. he still regrets it to this day but the kids seems to find it cool
>rather athlethic but very lean, not very tall, roughly 1m70
>crude/torn up rabbit doll hanging from his belt
>cute flower patch sewn on his clothing by one of the kid, either on the heart or shoulder
>>
>>64550236
So been out of the loop for a while.

What’s up with this Charlotte drama and why do folks get hella salty in these threads?

Asking because I’ve seen a few comments and feel like I have to I be missing the broader picture.

Fetish/waifu poster?
>>
>>64556482
Ignore it.
>>
File: dressedtokillfinal.png (549 KB, 900x1200)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>64543816
Here's the fancy dressed drow with evil magic tentacles. Was fun to draw. Hope OR likes it.
>>
>>64556482
Charlotte was an anon's PC. He requested her and got many deliveries. Become sort of a meme. Played for a while, would ask for updates. Many more deliveries. Other anon's adopted Charlotte as Waifu, now requesting more Charlotte, despite OG Anon's campaign having ended some time ago.

This one is also just fetish.
>>
>>64555404
????
>>
>>64544399
Anyone?
>>
>>64556663
I'm loving it! Thanks drawfriend!
>>
File: nine reference.jpg (455 KB, 996x1318)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Hey thread, I'd like to request a character of mine today. Her name's Nicky 9, for now, and she's the mechanic slash co-pilot of the crew.
Slim and lean figure, with a skintight bodysuit and a baggy cardigan and shorts for privacy. The words 'Comet's Tail' should be on her suit somewhere.
Chill and upbeat attitude, thin, upturned features and a few freckles across her nose. Smooth hair down to about her neck.
She changes her eyes and hair to a different color every so often, mostly neon or pastel colors.
I'd like her floating in zero-g, chilled out with a hookah hooked to her neck dam with a long pipe and vapours swirling around inside her helmet while alarms flash around her. If that's too much, just kicking back in a chair or hammock normally would be cool.
The setting is mostly-cheerful pulpy space adventure by the way, kind of inspired by a few anime classics like Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, some Trigun, with some body-changing vibes ala GitS and Kaiba.
Thanks in advance. Peace.
>>
>>64555385
>Autism and /tg/
>>
>>64556482
One of the many OCs years ago novel, but now spammed to fucking death here on a regular basis. Ignoring is the best option, but I'd rather it get fuck off (you)s than actual fills, because inevitably some new drawfag shows up, doesn't know the shitshow history, or why it's so annoying, sees the responses, and thinks that if they fill it it'll go away. And that doesn't happen, because passive-aggressive unemployed pseudonerds are entitled obnoxious faggots like that.
>>
File: Vanne Reference V2 copy.jpg (1.66 MB, 2500x3096)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
requesting either her disguise or true form wearing the outfit, not picky about style (Realism VS Western Animation VS Eastern Animation) or pose.
>>
>>64543816
>>64527413

Not really a request, just felt like attempting to color a piece from last thread. I've got it in an imgur link so it doesn't take space from current requests. I figure if the cyborg requester is still around they may get a kick out of it.

https://imgur.com/a/zlwdUdh

Hopefully I'm not stepping on the artists toes. Dude does really solid work in addition to consistent and varied deliveries. It's nice to have drawfags like that.
>>
>>64558476
borgo requester yeah I'm still here, you know, I said that I'd rather have a metal texture on the body but the flesh colour makes it even more horror-like, really great colouring, thanks
>>
>>64558636
Whoops. Missed that part of it. My bad. I guess I focused on the horror/boogeyman aspect and glossed over that line. Glad you're still happy with it though.
>>
>>64557134
Glad you like it.
>>
>>64544833
Butterfly magician bumping here.

For further information, I'd like the hairstyle of the one on the right, but with the hair and eye color of the one on the left.

If possible I'd also like regular clothes (regular for a magician) of the same color theme under the cloak.

For his pose, if sitting isn't good enough, he could be standing too. I'd send a reference for the pose if any drawfriend ask.

This is it, hope you like my character!
>>
File: 1483937334461.jpg (68 KB, 736x590)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Hey there, drawfriends!

If any of you have the time and inclination, I could use a fine drawing of a Drow Highpriestess of Lloth, the Big Bad of our campaign.

She has a five-headed whip of fangs. This particular whip of fangs was a macabre gift from Lloth: after redeeming herself for a 'transgression' against the faith, this whip manifested by chewing and slithering its way out of the body of a powerful drow noble. The snake-whips are viscera, and they dragged out with them part of the dead drow's spine and ribcage as a handgrip/guard.

She also bears a sword, some daggers, and the finest magical mail.

She comes from a very charismatic and beautiful bloodline; but her beauty is marred slightly by her batshit craziness.

Pic related is how I've been describing her to the PC's: Callisto from the old Xena tv series. Tough, cute, fucking nuts.

Hope this inspires! Thanks to any takers - and y'all have a great day!
>>
>>64558476
imgur ruins the image quality, use catbox.moe instead
>>
>>64556795
If you want your poor tastes of tieflings with leather bdsm gear you can take it to deviantart. There are people nearly as braindead as you who will happily fufill your request.
>>
>>64560914
TIL a leather jacket is actually super kinky BDSM gear
>>
File: mion1.jpg (209 KB, 1326x884)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
this guy as a really cool good guy king, if possible please smiling
>>
File: cleric2.png (4.17 MB, 1799x1544)
4.17 MB
4.17 MB PNG
>>64552092
Here you gooo
>>
>>64561949
Not OR, but that's way better than he deserves.
>>
>>64544004
bumping
>>
>>64561983
...Implying?
>>
>>64562468
Implying that the art is very good and the request was pure waifu trash.
>>
File: _20190205_235156.jpg (1.16 MB, 2567x1542)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Requesting zealot who's undergoing pilgrimage during a crisis of faith.

A strong and broad build from a lifetime of fighting men and monsters, with platinum blonde hair that's since the beginning of the campaign, has become unruly with a bushy beard upon a weather beaten and battle scarred face, missing his left eye. Attire is identical to the ones in the ref but with a white wolf's head instead of a cross.
>>
>>64562637
Wow, so rude.
>>
>>64561949
Not OR, but this is really cool anon. I might use this for something...
>>
File: black baron.jpg (2.85 MB, 4068x3838)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
Color request of this

The man is black and he is weraing a leather skirt
The girl is white, really pale white.
>>
>>64544480
Bump
>>
File: kreenartref.png (405 KB, 1017x1000)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
Requesting a Thri-Kreen Artificer holding a blunderbuss like King K. Rool's in his larger pair of arms.
>>
>>64545911
bump
>>
>>64562637
Someone's salty they didn't get their request
>>
>>64544146
Bump
The group is now months form this but I would still like to see it..
>>
>>64545414
I'm cleaning up a sketch for this rn
>>
>>64545246
Bump, I guess.

Oh, and as an update, one additional detail could be trails of dark, supernatural mist creeping around her feet and the ground she stands on. It's a power she inherited from her wind-aspected oni ancestor.
>>
File: Anselm.png (2.48 MB, 2088x1086)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
Requesting a mountain man/partisan from an alternate 1930s
>>
File: elemental wandsabers.jpg (102 KB, 700x650)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>64545614

Phew. Took half again as long as I thought, but here, eight elemental wandsabers. I think that covers the ones popular in the West.

This one is a .jpeg with contrasting backgrounds, and I'll post a transparent .png in the in the reply.
>>
>>64566176

And .png with a transparent background if you want to cut them up and paste them on your own backgrounds.
>>
Hey tg, i want to make a colour request for my special snowflake tiefling

He has a light greyish blue fur
his armor is dark leather
the symbol in his armor is a blue phoenix
and the symbol in his weapon is gold
>>
File: raugnun.jpg (932 KB, 2400x3000)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
>>64566264
of course i forgot the fucking image
>>
File: gunslinger.png (733 KB, 1409x1590)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>64545414
WIP
>>
>>64565487
I'm sure it was really deep, interesting, and full of intrinsic worth.
>>
>>64566176
>>64566190
Fantastic! These area all amazing thank you for all of your hard work! What's your favorite one drawfriend?
>>
File: push your poses.jpg (61 KB, 755x960)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
>>64566449

Oh, goodness, hm. I really like how I got the blades on the Light/Day, Lightning and Fire wands to come out, but I love the huge crystal on Ice... I think Fire ended up with the most elegant design, though.

Oh for goodness sake captcha, let me post!
>>
>>64566541
My favorite one is the wind(?) one. The blade looks really good and the design feels right to me. Buuut since the fire one seems to be your favorite and it does look really cool. There will now be a boss in my universe that will be using that fire wand and kick some ass with it.

Thanks again! Have a nice night!
>>
File: El-Cobra-Alacran.jpg (2.26 MB, 2200x1700)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
Buenas Noches Amigos
I request my pc for an incoming adventure of Pulp Cowboy Cthulu, Cayo "El Cobra Alacran" Soteras
He has a similar jacket as number 1 but in orange and with all the details in black as well as cross bandolier in his chest, he has the hat of number 2 and similar pants as 3 but in brown with gold details, black gaiters, and brown boots
He carries his coach gun Morrillo with similar patterns as the wood below, finally, the dreaded mezcal that gives him super drunk powers and tendency to lit things on fire, his face is like the one on 4 but give him eyes colored like the drink from that daffy duck cartoon (reference in the upper right)
Thanks and have fun
>>
>>64566641

Wind/Air is the one right next to Fire, Water the one further left. I do like how I got something reminiscent of an Asian cloud design on Air.

Thank you and you're welcome! Goodnight.
>>
File: scorp.png (626 KB, 590x651)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
Re-requsting this because I want to show my party what it looks like while I'm trying to kill them with it.

Requesting a combination of a Scorpion (arachnids) With a ballista (Medieval war weaponry)

Details are up the artist in large, but I was thinking something along the lines of using the pincers as a base for the bow strings and the tail pull the mechanisme. Ideas for it could be various shit the Scalstion finds (rocks, tree trunks), or possibly self grown spike it detach from its body. Or maybe even its own tail with some sort of pulley system to reign it back in.
>>
>>64566295
looking very cool, thanks for picking this up.
>>
File: Chameleon.jpg (147 KB, 669x657)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>64543784
Requesting this chameleon as a lizardfolk fighter sneaking around a heavily guarded citadel with their sword drawn & using their natural color changing ability to blend in with a nearby wall as a spotlight barely passes above their head.
>>
>>64561949
OR here, thank you so much! She looks amazing :)
Do you have a website/Tumblr?
>>
>>64567010
Scalstion? Google didn't turn up much.
Is this a manned animal or self piloted/intelligent enough to know where to shoot?
>>
>>64567515
>Scalstion
Made up name for it. It would be smart of enough to use it own weapon, but still dumb, probably a int of 8 or 7. Training it to be manned should be possible though.
>>
>>64543898
24 hour bump
>>
>>64543858
Bump.
>>
>>64567399
Yep. I've got a folder in my gallery for drawthread fills here. Been wanting to get in the habit of posting on twitter, though.
https://www.deviantart.com/wildersurge
>>
File: img209.jpg (630 KB, 709x995)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>64545597

have a sketch.

didn't use boobplate so she ended up looking androgynous. feel free to re-request.
>>
>>64550740
Oh and forgot to ask, do you have a blog or such?
>>
thread bump
>>
File: harvey request.png (216 KB, 697x459)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting this patriotic lad with a pair of dark shades smoking a cigar? Wears a black cowboy hat, black armored vest with a bandoleer of shotgun shells (preferably also with a shotgun in hands) and wearing a Quartermaster's outfit. A nice little touch would be if his backdrop was an American flag but not necessary.
>>
>>64547831
Bump
>>
>>64566528
It's time to stop posting
>>
>>64570980
Ignore it.
>>
>>64552929
WIP
>>
File: bhkifp.jpg (71 KB, 559x598)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>64571424
Huh.
>>
>>64571495
Are you OR? If you don't like it I'll just quit at this point so you can rerequest.
>>
>>64571734
Even if he did like it he would rerequest it anyway my dude.
>>
>>64571734
>OR

No but I'm confused at your anatomy there. She looks like a muscled masculine Barbie doll without any of the joints.
>>
>>64571807
Oh yeah, that's not my strong suit, it's one of the things I'm just starting to practice with this, so it's far from optimal.
>>
>>64571804
I don't know why that is, care to elaborate?
>>
>>64572134
It's not good.
>>
>>64572134
>>64572145
OR also just got the middle delivery and is re-requesting the very next thread so that too.
>>
>>64572311
>very next thread
Riiiight. Tell me, which ignored request is yours?
>>
>>64572836
Not ignored request just WIP but I went back to check and sorry Anon. I remembered that request being filled and thought it was way more recently than it actually was.

Sorry Anon, that wasn't very cash money of me.
>>
>>64572836
>OR gets a really fucking good delivery
>Next thread he's asking for more
>"Hurr you're jealous"

You sure showed him TotallyNotOR!

OR is not only a greedy fuck but his request is painfully obvious waifu and /aco/ bait
>>
>>64573005
Not OR, but thanks for being civil.

>>64573010
>next thread
Is it?
>>
>>64546698
Bumping my tattooed Dwarf request?
>>
>>64552719
Bump.
>>
>>64554953
bump!
>>
File: 2.jpg (1.52 MB, 2100x1500)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>64544833
>>64559405

Bumping my Butterfly mage. Here are some flower fields at night and some pose if any drawfriend is in need of references.

That's all for today and I hope the drawfriends appreciate this!
>>
>>64554624
bump
>>
>>64555985
Barbarian bump.
>>
>>64555381
Bumping, almost exactly 24 hours later because time cleric.
>>
>>64554571
Bumping
>>
>>64543823
Bumping goth tiefling who thinks he's hot shit
>>
>>64573601
third party coming in, went to look and he started rerequesting 6 days after he got the first, 2 threads after, first fill on the 31st of january, rerequested on the 6th of february

i am of the opinion he should've waited more after the amazing piece he got as he comes off a disrespectfull

inb4: not a requester
>>
who cares? nobody is holding a gun to an artist's head and making them draw a damn thing.
>>
>>64575424
B-but if they draw things I don't like then they won't draw MY shitty awful request REEE
>>
File: mr mindset.png (239 KB, 565x709)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
not sure how this goes. im new to this thread but it seems people compile refferences and hope someone picks up the idea and likes it. so here i go:

>elderly superhero
>around 60
>has mindpowers
>is abit thinner than your average hero on account of beeing old
>mixes his formal wear (bowlerhat and suit) with classical herowear he remembers from his youth when he read old pulpcomics
>>
File: 1546561295560.gif (3.32 MB, 300x258)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB GIF
Why you all have to discuss the same shit all the time?, always
>hurr durr anon got a cool drawing and rerequested again >:#
>Let's discuss it for X numbers of theads before jumping at the conclusion that he is a fag and drawfriends should not draw it again
>X number of threads a requestfag gets something and wants more
>it repeats again
>mfw
>>
>>64575604
shit i forgot to mention that his eyes are purple and his hair (that isnt gray yet) is black
>>
>>64575878
Greed, spite, and shitposting are ever-present.
>>
>>64575878
>Why you all have to discuss the same shit all the time?
Because we're in the crab bucket.
>>
>>64571424
Don't respond to trolls, artfriend - looks great!
>>
>>64576227
>criticism is trolling

literally go fuck your own face
>>
File: Brocc %22the Shock%22.png (540 KB, 800x900)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
Requesting my Gnome Monk/Wizard. I'd like the gauntlets in the top right placed onto the gnome body frame on the left. He has the younger face and white hair/beard/moustache of the man on the bottom right, but with more gnomish features and the same clothing and red goggles on his forehead. Pose as desired.
>>
>>64576274
>wastes valuable thredspace with old-as-fuck reaction image
>trolls artfriend for nofuckinggoodreason.jpg
>gets salty when called-out
kek
God, I hate being right. It actually sickens me.
>>
>>64575878
Go back to /trash/
>>
>>64576404
I'm worried that you *actually* think only one person thinks that >>64571424 looks like shit.

And show me a single /tg/ drawthread that ever hit image limit before bump limit.
>>
>>64574378
It was really nice to add more/helpful reference images, we need more people like you in bumps. The sitting refs actually are super useful for what you're wanting.
>>
File: tiecolor wip1.jpg (1.66 MB, 2400x3000)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>64566264
>>64566277

WIP, colors blocked out and metallics shaded. The body will be lighter and the leathers darker once I shade them. Are ivory claws and gold eyes OK?
>>
>>64576883
Oof that looks great, reminds me of Gargoyles™
>>
>not even a thanks
b-bye
>>
>>64576974
welcome to nu-/tg/
>>
>>64557242
Bumping
Should I streamline the request or is it okay how it is?
>>
>>64576974
They either gave up and left or just don't have time to check here often, relax.
>>
>>64543784
Requesting a modern and militant-looking male knight character looking like he's in his mid-30s and has some fuzz on his face from close-shaving his beard, but he kept his mustache intact. His hair color's black with the short hair on his head having been trimmed at the sides and the front of his hair's actually light grey (due to a bit of an alchemical explosion accident.), and his eyes are green.

He wears a knights neck guard that has a necklace around it, but the item attached to the necklace is kept hidden under his buttoned-up black trench coat. And his weapon(s) of choice are a custom-made AK-47 with steel plating and a knife at the end (what were those called again? I know they're still attached to the ends of modern soldier's guns for close-combat), and a claymore carried at his right hip, cuz carrying such a weapon on ones back is very impractical.
>>
>>64577267
>You don't need to be thanked for your work, now get back to the art mines and no complaining!
>>
File: lucha.png (626 KB, 1216x872)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
Requesting a Sumo-Luchadore, living in a archipelago full of monster.
He wears an open hawaiian shirt along with a short. His mask is in the same style/shape as the one in the reference but the colour is all white with the japanese flage right on the forehead.
Suggestion for a pose would be the Nio pose on the top left
>>
>>64577295
No part of what I said is that.
>>
>>64577296
hawaiian-luchador-sumo? wierd combo
>>
>>64557975
24-hour bump.
>>
>>64577347
You literally belittled him for expressing that he was disappointed by a lack of thanks for his hard work, m8.
>>
>>64577443
I'll choke the fuck out of you, I said he shouldn't give up on his duly owed thanks yet, the OR could be busy.
>>
>>64577418
that's the setting of that rpg bookvfor you, it lacks illustration and my request is one of the npc mentionned in the book;the first request I ever made in those thread 2 years ago was a band of surf rock alien wearing TV on their head
>>
>>64577443
Are you dense?
>>
>>64577347
>>64577462
You either didn't pay much attention to how you came off while posting or you're backpedaling after being called out for saying something shitty, relax.
>>
>>64577443
>belittled

not even close you hair trigger sperg
>>
>>64576883
OR here
Awesome dude, loking it, didn't think of the gold eyes but i dig it, thanks so much
>>
>>64577495
Real question: are you a child?
>>
>>64576634
I'm glad you like it!
>>
>>64553060
Bunp
>>
>>64577471
>>64577514
>>64577547
The shitposters always come out when the thread starts to get a little stale, don't they?
>>
>>64577271
bayonet

you know a claymore is mighty long and is gonna scrape the floor if he carries it at the hip?
protip: try to get some reference images, making out what you want is jinda fuzzy
>>
>>64577529

I will go ahead, then! I'm currently working the staff. Fair warning, the whole picture may take a few days, not sure how much free time I'll have.
>>
>>64575604
ill go sleep now so if anyone likes this concept and does it. dont be confused when i cant respond over the next few hours.
good night my dudes
>>
>>64576883
Any chance you could color >>64563833 when you finish with that one?
>>
>>64577699
Thanks for the advice, also how would one carry a claymore if the hip and back won't work well?
>>
>>64577780
They carried it over a shoulder, like one would a polearm, iirc.
>>
>>64577829
Oh ok, thank you. Also, i wanted to just use a text description due to wanting to see artistic liberty at work, if that makes any sense, ya know?
>>
>>64577700
oh, no problem, take your time, just mention the image if you want to drop it, i'll keep anchoring it, alright?
>>
>>64577741
thanks random anon that is bumping my request

Do you do requests here aswell or you just like to see the requests done? I'm asking cause this is not the first time some other person asks for my requests to be done by a specific drawfriend.
>>
>>64575307
It's a great piece, and I'm grateful for it, but I'd really like to also have something where she has clothes on so I can show it to people without feeling the need to apologize.

I also thought 3 threads was the accepted waiting time for a filled request before rerequesting, so if I posted early, I apologize.

>>64571424
OR here, I would appreciate it being finished, even if it's not the most technically perfect thing. Drawfriends have to practice somewhere before they get to the level where everyone's clamoring after them. Whether you finish this or not, I'll be refraining from asking for more of her for the next couple (4? 5?) threads.
>>
Request: DRAW YOUR FAVORITE DINOSAUR
>>
>>64551173
Bumping the Bosnian
>>
>>64577981
>I would appreciate it being finished, even if it's not the most technically perfect thing. Drawfriends have to practice somewhere before they get to the level where everyone's clamoring after them
What an unspeakably wretched fucktard you are! It's gonna take something like 86,000,000,001 years for your head to migrate its way out of your ass!
The over-indulged, everyone: look at it in horror, and remember the signs,.
>>
>>64555351
Bump!
>>
File: callisto.jpg (36 KB, 345x433)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>64559860
Just bumping this request.

More info: she's the Major Villain of the campaign, so I'm looking for something with the Big Bad vibe, as opposed to the waifu vibe. (Although you are the artist and you can do whatever style you prefer - I can make any artistic theme you decide to go with work; you make her sexy, I'll vamp her up; you make her mean, I'll hate her up; crazy; devout; whatever you like.)

Typical drow: white hair (long - can be messy or plaited; usually askew), black skin, red eyes.

She's an active Villain - she hunts instead of lurking and waiting: a jumping spider as opposed to a trapping spider.

And she's crazy devoted to Lloth, the demon-spider goddess. She became a Highpriestess not through loyalty or pleasing her superiors or climbing the social ladder: she got there by sheer devotion to Lloth and crazy personal commitment: she has no faith in others to do what must be done; she does things herself.

And thanks again. Hope someone has fun with this.
>>
>>64577741
>>64577952
This has been happening here quite a lot, and it feels like a bother cause the people who draw here just think the requester is begging even more for their stuff, when actually it is a third party who randomly asks.

I wish people just stop doing this
>>
File: Lonely Cave for Dying. .jpg (196 KB, 1024x768)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Req:
Neanderthal noir style detective in his office with "femme fatal" (clothing can be skins "flintstoned" into looking like "normal" clothing or just regular clothing) There is a club leaning against the desk.
>>
>>64579750
>clothing can be skins "flintstoned" into looking like "normal" clothing or just regular clothing

Go with the second option! Please, for the love of God, go with the second option!

(i wish you good luck in any case, OR)
>>
>>64579750
i seriously mean no offense but that is the most retarded request i have seen in some time. do tell me how the hell did this happen? i am curious
>>
>>64579588
Honestly these threads make a better case for anonymity being a bad thing than every complaint about twitter sockpuppets that makes the headline of some E-shitrag.
>>
>>64580103
i might start using a tripcode because of this, but with all the hate of the tripfags get around here it might just backfire
>>
>>64580270
Just ignore it, most drawfags don't even pay attention to posts without images attached to them to keep themselves above the petty drama of the thread.
>>
>>64544013
Bumping my android, and considering the current discussion topics flying around I'd like to clarify that if someone does respond to my request and I appear to either shittalk the artist or act generally ungrateful that would be one of those shitposters trying to stir things up because I don't do that shit.
>>
>>64580294
I lurk, laugh at the drama, and very occasionally post my shitty trash art. This is a good place to get practice in, though.
>>
>>64579089
>>64559860
Going to give this a go, I’m the anon who drew >>64556663 just give me a day or two to do a rough sketch to start
>>
Due to being a constant GM and not a player I'd love to have a picture of me as the Dungeon Master from the old D&D animated series.

I realize this might not be the general intent of the thread and I'm quite sure that any delivery would be more of a caricature drawing than anything serious and I'd love that too.
>>
>>64580362
I was kinda hoping you'd grab it - thanks, friend: take your time with it, have fun!
>>
>>64580618
>I realize this might not be the general intent of the thread
Nah, mate, sounds like fun. I'll get working on this when I finish the delivery I'm currently working on.
>>
>>64580618
odd question...
did you host a pathfinder game about 2 years back with a person named Tali?
>>
>>64580095
i seriously mean no offense but youre retarded.
notice how saying you mean no offense doesnt magically erase the offense from your words?
>>
>>64580618
that is a really cool request, i hope it gets taken

I am even thinking of doing something like this aswell but i wont, i don't want this thread to be filled with tg faces
>>
>>64580747
*you're
>>
>>64580719
Thanks friend, the idea just slipped into my head going through the thread and I couldn't resist.

>>64580741
Nope never ran a Pathfinder game. Bought the book and after reading it I shelved it. No way my players would learn enough rules to get a game going.
>>
File: Damn Owl....png (4.08 MB, 2366x1600)
4.08 MB
4.08 MB PNG
>>64543784
Requesting a horrifying Fiendish (Devil) Owl, with large piercing fiend eyes. Its a shape-changed Imp that does not need to eat, sleep, blink, and only communicates with you telepathically. It watches you when you sleep at night and is most certainly plotting to kill you.
>>
>>64544004
bumping
>>
>>64544480
Bumping
>>
>>64580970
bumping
>>
File: Calavera reference.png (2.79 MB, 2200x1200)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
Requesting some art for my Lizardman Long Death Monk.

His head is supposed to resemble a skull (like the Skull crawlers from Skull Island) he's tall and lanky but muscular and his scales are a dark green. He's dressed in a poncho and black sombrero with a day of the dead theme, kinda like in pic related (minus the guitar, but feel free to keep it)
>>
>>64583242
I love this character concept. Was gonna make me some kind of fat crocodile bastard whenever I got a group.
>>
>>64543816
>>64559860
Real rough sketch, things will change, like adjustment in legs and a bigger background/foreground focus on viscera whips. But it’s fun so far. Hope it’s OK.
>>
File: akane-request-v2.jpg (235 KB, 1450x1450)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>64543834
Just a small update on this one: I've settled on the third mask as the basis for hers. I should also mention, that while born of oni, she herself does not possess the general features of her kin. In fact, save for her red skin, she could easily pass for human. As a result of this she wears the mask as an attempt to put on the fiendish mien she always felt she ought to have (and to scare the fuck out of everybody she fights).
>>
File: 1548723705193.png (204 KB, 1000x1270)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>64543816
Anchor
>>
>>64583734
He's busy drawing porn on /aco/.
>>
File: Nemeia.png (1.89 MB, 1920x1080)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>64543784
Looking for art of my tiefling fighter/ranger.

She's a scarred and gruff survivor of many a great beast hunt, helping patrol the boundary between nature and civilization's reaches. Grumpy and focused, but a good storyteller.

She has grey skin and scales on her tail.

She's dressed in chainmail; the reference to the left of centre for the design I like. Her right eye is scarred like the bottom-middle-left image. She has a thicc, scaled tail that has scars and may be missing its end from a monster bite. Her face and horns is like the draenei in the picture, though weathered by age to around middle-aged and with one horn scarred from a bite. She usually has a stubborn, flinty look in her pupil-less eyes. On the nearest pauldron, she has a wolf's head that's taxidermied to be snarling.

I'd like her in the pose on the furthest right, with a free hand holding the grip of the weird greatsword below (or feel free to replace with a traditional greatsword).

Thanks a bajillion to anyone who wants to take this on, hope your day goes well.
>>
>>64544146

Seriously thinking of revising the request to current game evens.
but...bump
>>
File: ACKACKACK.jpg (227 KB, 600x750)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Requesting an Illithid wizard that evokes this Martian here.
>>
File: gunslinger2.png (3.25 MB, 1409x1590)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>64567041
Progress. Gotta clean up these guns a bit
>>
>>64584569
whew, that's looking very good.
>>
>>64580095
I'm not sure why you think this is "retarded"
There are several games well maybe two that I know of, that cover role-playing Paleo characters. (not including "lost world" type games such as Hollow Earth Expedition.

They are several (like Gumshoe or even Fiasco) that deal with noir type situations.

So what do you find so preposterous here?
(oh, the "girl" is an NPC)
>>
>>64580618
Sweet hair bro. You rock that shit well.
GL with your request friendo.
>>
i wonder if that other anon from the last superherothread is here with his cool "blue yonder" hero. did anyone post refferences for a blue slime in an astronautsuit in these threads recently?
>>
>>64566718
el bumpo
>>
>>64545911
>>64565447
bbuummpp
>>
File: Belfast Rq.png (492 KB, 797x580)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Requesting a picture of my character from an Apocalypse World game, Belfast. He's a young bastard but looks incredibly old. Belfast is the captain of the HMS Avalon, an oil rig that stands as castle atop the flooded earth. Pic related shows his attire: a commodore's coat with misiftting (loose) khakis (note: pants aren't particularly important, artistic license welcomed). I'd like him sitting on a stool like pic related (bottom right), leaning on a quadraped cane as shown. Faceclaim is an elderly Adrian Brody (top right): specifics are thin, pointed, scowling face, hooked nose, and "skullet" hairstyle (balding with long, stringy hair). I would like him to be wearing a pin of the Sovereign's Orb (pictured, top middle) on his breast. Thank you for considering my request drawfriends!
>>
File: cover.png (71 KB, 597x842)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
had some fun and turned my refference image into a mock comic cover. technically not art since i can't draw but i thought i might aswell share it.
>>
>>64586349
ohshit i accidentally forgot to add white and now there is transparent parts!
>>
File: cover.png (72 KB, 597x842)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
proper image
>>
Requesting a skeleton pirate monk
>>
>>64543858
2nd bump
>>
>>64543898
24 hour bumpo
>>
I should try one of these threads... once my desktop's connection stp being a massive fuck up

Would make a great practice for faces
>>
>>64586368
Looks good.
You might want to correct the persepective on the guys left bootz (on our right).
>>
>>64587423
could you maybe do some red lines to show whats wrong with the boot? i cant see it
>>
File: anselm.png (182 KB, 428x724)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>64566089
here's your delivery
>>
File: Anselm.png (443 KB, 900x1384)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>64566089
Here's your delivery.
>>
File: beardyguy.png (1.18 MB, 1200x1200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>64566089

Here's your delivery.
>>
File: anselmedit.png (182 KB, 428x724)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>64588004
>>64566089

Sorry forgot the green eyes
>>
File: Anselm.png (458 KB, 900x1384)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>64588004
>>64566089

>>
File: anselmfixed.png (1.17 MB, 1200x1200)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>64566089
>>64588014

>>
File: hmm.gif (240 KB, 320x320)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>>64588004
>>64588006
>>64588014
>>
>>64588070
>>64588063
>>64588041
>>64588014
>>64588006
>>64588004
is this some kind of meme
>>
>>64588004
>>64588006
>>64588014
>>64588041
>>64588063
>>64588070
gave me a right chuckle
>>
>>64588041
>>64588063
>>64588070
Actually funny this time, good job goblintown
>>
>>64584569
looking obscenely good there, WS.
>>
>>64588004
>>64588006
>>64588014
Thank you all so much!
>>
>>64590462
>ungrateful beggar doesn't thank artists for their hard work coloring the eyes green
this post was made sarcastically
>>
>>64554597
Bump
>>
>>64584053
quick update with another thicc armoured tail i found
>>
>>64590580
you forgot the thicc
>>
File: cq59bw3oqsh01.png (1.53 MB, 1236x1035)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>64590590
>>64590580

sometimes i really wonder how i survived up to this point. thanks anon
>>
>>64590606
Damn, that's a nice thicc tail. Could you perchance post the full image? I need it... for reasons.
>>
File: cq59bw3oqsh03.png (2.29 MB, 1236x2000)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>64590622
fortunately for your horny ass, anon, i always keep pre-cropped images as well. enjoy
>>
>>64590689
Thank you. Go with god, my son.
>>
>>64552929
>>
>>64552719
Bump.
>>
>>64590829
You don't really need to bump with a WIP in the thread, dawg. Just anchor that WIP next thread and it should be smooth sailing for you.
>>
>>64590829
>>>64552929

uhm, on my end it isnt showing an image on my final post so I'll just try again I guess?
>>
>>64590907
Very nice work there, drawfriend. Don't let the assholes get you down.
>>
>>64590907
OR here, thank you, drawfriend! She's cute. Did you draw the background yourself, or blur out another image, and if the latter, can I have the image you used? It looks cool.
>>
>>64591033
looks like a blurred image to me
>>
new thread
>>64591328
>>64591328
>>64591328
>>
File: corbin.jpg (2.96 MB, 3902x4868)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
>>64543858
hope you like it my dude

I'll do some more requests since I"m seeing some fun ideas in this thread

here's my twitter
https://twitter.com/drawglodyte

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.