[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1442013359136.pdf (5.91 MB, PDF)
5.91 MB
5.91 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed) (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>64000447
>>
File: Shipgirl Civ.jpg (548 KB, 900x720)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
Hey, Yorokonde, if my ship is designed to go underwater, can I go underwater in my shipgirl form?
>>
>>64007346
Even humans can go underwater.
>>
>>64007365
Stay underwater for five hours and I'll conced the point, dumbass
>>
File: Snorkel.jpg (34 KB, 500x500)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>64007372
Can do!
>>
>>64007387
Great!

Now go deeper than five feet

And don't bring any more scuba gear.
>>
>>64007397
> Goalpost Moving
>>
>>64007409
>implying you didn't strawman from the start.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>64007417
Well yeah. I'm being stupid on purpose.

What are you doing?
>>
>>64007409
Oh shut up

You knew what I meant from the start cocklamp
>>
>>64007422
Barging in to the conversation like a dumbass because I'm bored.
>>
File: being-stupid.jpg (71 KB, 389x458)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
File: Medaka is important.gif (1.6 MB, 480x270)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
Remember, if in a pinch boobs can be used as an extra pocket.
For maximum effect, make a small pocket dimension there as well, to do a Mary Poppins.
>>
>>64007436
>The pocket dimension is guarded by an old guy playing videogames
>Whenever someone tries to put their hands between your boobs, they are dragged in and forced to play Mario Part 8 until he is satisfied
>>
File: 1547242195425.jpg (97 KB, 1440x629)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Who Orkjumper here?
>>
File: naruto-1226719.jpg (157 KB, 800x1173)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
What did you do in Naruto?

How would pic related even happen?
>>
File: Castergoddess.png (105 KB, 480x272)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
Are you really a jumper if you don't fuck the sun?
>>
>>64007495
Tsukuyomi Jumper here. Fucked a lot of suns and moons.
>>
>>64007495
My jumper considers herself an artificial sun, and frequently masturbates, does that count?
>>
>>64007495
>Not overthrowing and killing the sun
The Liberation of Night is completely justified
>>
>>64007521
>Killing
>Not slaving into your harem
Weak
>>
>>64007489
drank heavily
>>
I noticed Land Of Shadows didn't make it onto the drive, Was it rejected?
>>
>>64007554
Yes, totally.
>>
>>64007564
Wow it's been a long time since one of Val's jumps got rejected hasn't it.
>>
>>64007531
>Forming a harem with celestial tyrants that eat souls.
>Not saving yourself for Mr Eaten
People like you are the reason the Neath is so terrible, go back to worshipping the Dawn Machine
>>
>>64007571
It's in uploads

Along with a bunch of other stuff

I think the uploads folder just hasnt been cleared out.
>>
>>64007554
Nobody uploaded. You are all lazies.
>>
>>64007554
>>64007571
It's still in the upload folder, you gullible fuck.
>>
>>64007489
If you grab Rinnegan can a companion be the S rank ninja that looks after you?
>>
>>64007606
Speaking of, Konan was pretty much the 3rd strongest of Akatsuki wasn't she?
I remember she would've completely fucked over Tobi if he didn't have his bullshit eyes.
>>
>>64007619
Yeah she was.
Fucking thundersnow of explosive tags.
>>
>>64007629
Too bad it's a one-off trick. It took her years to set that up.
>>
>>64007629
>5 minutes of everything just exploding
Jesus fuck how many did she even have

>>64007619
Eh not really, since she just had lots of explosives?
Her power level wasn't exactly shown in the series.
>>
File: konasle.png (89 KB, 500x453)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>64007489
I ran around playing "Bigger Bad" by setting up a lot of nebulously foreboding research stations and pointlessly antagonizing people. Learned a lot about seals and natural chakra and leylines, academically speaking.

If you're asking about that scene in question, that's literally a thing that happens in the canon.
If you're asking about how they could have switched places, Naruto is referring to the fact that they were both lonely and separate from others, so Naruto could have been in his place had he allowed himself to fall to his darker emotions. He is, of course, ignoring that Sasuke got mindraped like three times and his mango eyes and relation to Itachi are the specific reasons that people are messed with him in such a way, whereas nobody really gives two shits about Naruto until Shippuden.
But Naruto's kindof dumb. The point is, feelings!

>>64007467
I shot a lot of orcs in the generalized Imperium jump, but I also have a bunch of anti-parasitic and pro-plant pro-assimilating perks, so now with the spores I think I'm like 1/3rd ork?
Or at least that altform is.

It's, like, 1/3 Ork, 1/5 Felinid, 1/2 Whatever The Fuck A Space Marine Is.
That Astartes Implants perk really does a number on you.
Working as a TechPriest, to boot.
> What... the fuck... is even your backstory for that jump?
Man, I don't even fucking know. Some mad techpriest bordering on heresy probably said "I wonder what happens if I slam a geneseed into this Felinid" "OH IT'S SO COOL"
And then everyone found out and was like "What the fuck is this shit?!?!" And the techpriest was like "Noooo my daughteruu"
And I was like "HYUH!! THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!! FOR THE OMMNISIAH!!" And then I crushed a melon between my huge ass elephant thighs and the Commisar took a long drag on like three cigars and said "Just send it to Armageddon."
"Armageddon isn't that the shitty desert planet overrun by orks?" "Yeah just send it there it'll die."
And then I didn't die.

I guess.

That was my backstory.
>>
File: WusPoppin.png (1014 KB, 1034x1018)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
>>64007489
>do in Naruto?

Ramen
>>
>>64007652
>pic
That's not Teuchi! Our god who art in broth would never damage the sacred hat with horns like those!
>>
File: Tiamat_-_02.jpg (140 KB, 595x1019)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>64007489
Filled the place with demons.
>>
Can Gene bless us with hair tying perks for Baki?
>>>/a/183204912
>>
>>64007670
>justifying all the fucking demon/youkai fics
Go die.
>>
File: IMG_20190112_133032.png (119 KB, 320x416)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
I have 2 questions: how does scion's race from worm get new powers and how can you fuck the personification of a concept ( and celestial bodies like the sun)? For example you can grant the sun a body and then waifu her which results in perfect weather etc . Would also be nice if you could impregnante them.
>>
File: Dg8Fhh-VAAAw8Ef.jpg (91 KB, 900x590)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>64007684
It's not my fault that everything I fuck spawns a demon.
>>
>>64007698
>how does scion's race from worm get new powers
Powers are like their cells, Das how they body work

>how can you fuck the personification of a concept ( and celestial bodies like the sun)?
Greek Myth Jump, fug your opponent's meridians too
>>
>>64002142
Sauce? I really do need a good nsfw rwby fanfic.
>>
>>64007684
OG Naruto "Bijuu are evil kaiju demons" > Shippuden "T-they're just misunderstood/AYLMAOS ALL ALONG" >>>>> Fanfic youkai bullshit
>>
>>64007698
>Scion
They have some kind of super-telekinetic biocomputers that make up their cells. They are ultra massive (which each shard being mountain sized), and they just arrange each shard to specialize in doing something. They also abuse some kind of ability to manipulate parallel dimensions. No parahuman gets the full capability of a shard, mind you, and some times a shard is powering multiple people without any loss in preformance.
So basically, you see an hydromancer? They actually have a shard in or connected with planets with water, and just move it around.
>fuck
There is a perk in Greek Mythology for that. And in Land of Shadows
>>
File: 1547272162183.jpg (529 KB, 1490x1276)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
We need some of them Genes
>>
>>64007698
Presumably, at some point in their past, they encountered species who had the innate abilities or technology to perform each 'power', and copied them using their physiology, which seems to be uniquely capable of such. Then over time their experiments mixed and matched pieces of these scientific occurrences and they developed into the 'powers' we see in Worm. There may have been some swapping and 'reproduction' of shards - the cells/biomachines that run powers - at some point too, though the reproduction seems to be more like mitosis with minor iterative variation between the expressed power. It's possible that the shard itself doesn't split, it just forms a different link with someone else and gives the appearance of having generations of shards, but we don't really know enough about how the mechanics work - unless something was actually explained in Ward, but I highly doubt that. Maybe there's some Word of God around?
>>
>>64007670
But are they really demons if they have spectacular tits and are imminently fuckable? Are they really? I don't think so.
>>
>>64007747
>when you’re such an ABSOLUTE UNIT you ascend to a higher plane of existence in your series’ most recent arc
>>
>>64007747

Jesus christ, what is wrong with that guy?
>>
File: 1547269654455.jpg (285 KB, 739x1200)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>64007761
>your series’ most recent arc
SUMO's have that kind of power? damn.
>>
>>64007753
>what are succubi
Dumb waifuposter
>>
>>64007769
I fail to see how taking the bucket would improve this particular situation in any way
>>
>>64007751
>>64007727
>>64007708
Good to know, but i ask myself why do they run around the universe/dimensions and hand out powers so people train with them? Can't they just use ptv and get all the information at once? And for the powers, didn't they imprint the technology from other species on their shards? I wonder how they got all the different powers.
>>
File: okry6mPfHI1sdqxkvo.gif (1.43 MB, 480x270)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>64007803
>improve this particular situation in any way
Buckets are our friends
>>
Would Orochimaru target someone with Rinnegan over Sasuke?
>>
>>64007892
Maybe.
On one hand it's fucking Rinnegan, on the other hand his boner for Itachi and thus Sasuke.
>>
>>64007831
Does it have an anime?
Fucking hell, literally worst nightmare. It's gonna be some Junji Ito shit animated properly.
>>
>>64007808
Entities are autistic retards incapable of original thought. Also PTV isn't a shard that either of the two entities in the story had, it got traded to Eden right before she crashed into the planet by a third entity. Their own precog equivalent shard, which Scion is shown using, is extremely energy intensive and wasteful, so it's avoided.
>>
>>64007808
>Good to know, but i ask myself why do they run around the universe/dimensions and hand out powers so people train with them?
They lack creativity. Well, it's not like they are completely dumb, but they are basically immortals searching for a way to stop the heat death of the universe. But even with all their intelligence, they can't do it. So they figured that the best strategy was try to get an endless number of monekys, give them typing machines and hope that they can write a best-seller novel.
>Can't they just use ptv and get all the information at once?
Not really. Enden/Contessa's PtV was apparently a rare shard than an old-model Entity (one that didn't had a partner but still traveled alone) and it is super-energy efficient. Scion and presumably Enden's old version of the shard is very cost intensive, so they can't spam it. Remember that the PtV or any Thinker shard is just a massive bio-computer running simulations with the data available to it.
>And for the powers, didn't they imprint the technology from other species on their shards?
Yes, they did. The Tinker shard are massive libraries of alien technology, and they get updated with each new inventions or the technology of the hosts.
> I wonder how they got all the different powers.
Besides their natural weird crystaline biology and dimensional shenanigans, they copy the biological traits of other species they encounter and the shards auto-upgrade themselves after the host manages to use them in creative ways to push them beyond their actual functions.
>>
>>64007947
>Besides their natural weird crystaline biology and dimensional shenanigans, they copy the biological traits of other species they encounter and the shards auto-upgrade themselves after the host manages to use them in creative ways to push them beyond their actual functions.
On this, I think it was mentioned that changer powers usually rewrite the host's biology with the one from other species they have encountered, or a mix of the traits that they have learned to replicate from those species.
>>
>>64007947
>but they are basically immortals searching for a way to stop the heat death of the universe.
That's fanon though.
>>
In what settings is Lucifer a waifu
>>
>>64008030
DC, DxD, OG EVO, Devilman
>>
>>64007965
>Hope, continued existence, is dependent on another reinvention of their species. They will use knowledge gleaned from countless other species, from mingling, matching and culling their own internal libraries of functions.

>There is only so much time. Only so many generations and cycles before things approach their final state. Information will be exchanged, their species will weigh everything based on merit, and then they will seek a solution. A final expenditure of power, a resetting of the universes, a reinvention of existence, or something beyond this entity.

>This is the goal. The most must be made of every cycle.
https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/interlude-29/
You could try reading it before posting.
>>
File: Jumper Ninja.jpg (459 KB, 1800x1200)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>64007489
Trained, fought, allowed the war to happen, fought Madara as an expy, then sealed the Ten Tails in myself.
>>
>>64008039
I think Devilman lucifer is more of a newhalf thing.
>>
>>64008045
IIRC, The heat death is just one of their potential goals. What they actually want is to find a way to survive past the death of the universe. They want to find a way to make sure they never run out of room to expand, never run out of resources again, like they did before they left their planet.
>>
>>64008071
Eh, maybe I just worded it wrong then. Their main goal is to keep living past of the heat death of the multiverse, either by reinventing it so it doesn't run out, resetting it or ascending to new plane of existence where they don't depend on it.
They won't do that until they reach the heat death, though (unless they find a solution much earlier, maybe). At that point they will all gather again, discuss, merge and try one last time with all the knowledge and powers that they have gathered.
>>
>>64007927
>Their own precog equivalent shard, which Scion is shown using, is extremely energy intensive and wasteful, so it's avoided.
I think WB retconned that at some point. Then again, who knows with him?
>>
Where can one get soapy bubble powers like Kalifa from One Piece?
>>
File: 1544164291451.png (728 KB, 1223x348)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
>>64008039
>OG EVO
>>
>>64008097
If so it must've been post-story WoG, meaning nobody cares because it's contradictory.
>>
>>64008103
It was a good move to replace slutty satan with a rapist amoeba.
>>
>>64007436
Do this to your waifu without telling her, the pull something out and watch the look on her face.
>>
>>64008097
That was a plot point in at least two or three chapter, how do you retcon that? Even more, Abaddon's shard being superior it's what starts the story, because the Thinker was too busy looking at her new super-efficient toy to realize that it had made the wrong calculations and crashed, and why Scion didn't just spammed it.
>>
>>64008125
If I recall, other people even pointed out that this goes against what we saw in the story and that it seems like the entire point of the WoG was to let him tell people they were wrong.

I also can't find this post again, so maybe I'm just talking out of my ass.
>>
File: Yoko.gif (1.27 MB, 540x304)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
>>64008111
>"Hey honey, I think I dropped something, let.. me... just..."
>reaches in, pulls out a massive book, two guns, and a pig-mole.
>"There we go, thanks."
>*Confused waifu noises*
>>
>>64007489
Dreaming of Sunshine except Rinnegan instead of Nara
>>
>>64008170
>Jumper travelling with waifu
>Trips into waifu
>Falls into cleavage
>Decides to Kangaroo it up with waifu.
>>
>>64008228
Which one is Roo?
>>
File: star_wars_sith_or_jedi.png (1.52 MB, 1280x720)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
I have question to maker of Divine Dungeon jump.

Is there way to get all Natural Affinities like MC ?
>>
>>64008170
>What else did you put in there?
>Oh, you know, just the essentials
>Food, water, weaponry...
>A car, a space ship, my mech...
>A tv, a fully-stocked kitchen, some beds, a pool...
>A muffled diving board noise can be heard
>Some of the other companions needed a place to crash for a few weeks...
>>
>>64008170
>pull out lump of Warpstone
>*confused, but very angry waifu noises*
>>
>>64007436
Putting the pocket between her legs is funnier so it looks like she's pulling it out of her vag/butthole
>>
>>64008238
The waifu obviously.
>>
>>64008238
Kanga is the mom, Roo is the baby.
>>
>>64008195
Wait, do you mean you gave Shikako the Rinnegan, or that you did everything she did but with the Rinnegan?
>>
>>64008331
Yes.
I played the part of Shikako, except with Rinnegan instead of shadow bullshit
>>
>>64008195
>DoS
Would Shikako wonder who you are, or would she remember a version of Naruto where you were a character?
>>
What happens to male jumpers who go to worlds with all female casts?
>>
>>64008675
>Expect a harem
>Everyone's gay
>>
>>64008101
... Maybe try the One Piece jump?
There's the "Copy other powers" fruit in it, so you can get that and two more for the price of one.
>>
File: [shinji intensifies].gif (1.22 MB, 500x279)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>>64008393
She's originally from out of universe, and part of the plot is how things start to differ from her memories of the show which throws her off, so she'd probably wonder who you were?

Though even in the event that you fanwanked your character as preexisting, a jumper would probably end up deviating a lot from whatever Shikako thought you were supposed to do in that situation if only because the jumper has no idea what they were supposed to do.
So you couldn't possibly do the things you were doing because you didn't know how to do the things you hadn't done yet, and even if you tried to do the things, the differences in what you did and were able to do would do more to do the things you were doing against the things you had originally done, doing a different thing to do altogether.
>>
What is the most optimal build-combo (see: inter-jump perk combinations, usage of item imports, and lessened redundancy & overlap) between all of the Warhammer Fantasy jumps.
>>
>>64008675
That depends on how many harem perks they have.
>>
File: 226559.jpg (50 KB, 225x350)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>64008692
Poor Yuuno.
>>
>>64007682
I don't even want to think about whatever the fuck last chapter was supposed to be. But yeah, probably, for shits and spite and giggles.

>>64007747
You called?
Personally, I like to think the only difference between original and modern Baki, other than muscles, is that Baki just started showering less frequently.

Probably some subtle way to brag about having a horny girlfriend. Make sure everyone smells those sex juices for the next week.

Unfortunately, there's still 4-5 jumps before I tackle Baki, so some patience is required.

>>64007761
>>64007769
At least Sumos who can crush coal into fist-sized diamonds with their bare hands can.

>>64007767
Itegaki.

>>64007803
>>64007831
To catch the blood or something. I think it was so Yujiro could drench himself in blood to lure bats for him to fight, if I remember correctly.

>>64007925
Yep, it's a Netflix anime, so the whole series is up for viewing, if you have an account.
>>
>>64008780
>pic
JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE ALMIGHTY FUCK
>>
>>64008725
>Shikako says "hi" to Jumper
>Jumper panics and punches Shikako in the face
>>
>>64007489
Naruto is a Jinchuriki which are notoriously mistreated in most villages, and was already contemplating skipping out on the village all the way back when Mizuki gave his big reveal. If Naruto didn't also hear Iruka throw down "Hey, I'm on that kid's side!" style talk before saving Naruto from a big ass shuriken, then Naruto "could" have left and become an enemy of the village out of rage. Likewise, Sasuke was the golden child that the village continuously put up on a pedestal, praised and admired from various angles. He was talented, he had whatever he needed to succeed, and very well could have without the repeated mind rape making him fly off the deep end.

That's probably what Naruto means right there. If things had gone a bit differently, Sasuke could have been the one fighting for the village with Naruto being the bad guy.
>>
>>64008780
>At least Sumos who can crush coal into fist-sized diamonds with their bare hands can.
Superman?
>>
>>64008814
The big part about this confuses me.
So Jinchuuriki contain Tailed-Beasts, right. Yeah, they're fearful beasties, but wouldn't you want you at least ensure the fucking guy acting as a Beast's prison was kept 'safe' and at least controlled?
Not to mention being the literal goddamn son of a previous Hokage?

Naruto's early years do not correlate well with these developments.
>>
File: heisei.jpg (1.12 MB, 1735x2395)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
I'm starting Items for Godzilla Heisei later today, is there anything anyone wants.

I will include a dvd set of the original Heisei movies and your own adventures on DVD, before anyone asks.
>>
How can i impose laws of physics onto the world? For example making it impossible to faster than light or making something possible? I want to recreate the judgements from fallen london.
>>
>>64008849
Oxygen Destroyer weaponry, and the Gotengo,Perhaps a Mechagodzilla production facility.
>>
>>64008848
>>64008814
I will never understand why they treat naruto so bad. They literally mistreat him and dont even have a proper guardian for him they just toss him some living expense money every so often and leave the child alone in an apartment. That is not ok.
>>
>>64008848
>>64008887
The towns people, not really knowing the ways of ninja, saw Naruto as the fox itself. They projected their anger at the great calamity onto him. In general people seem relatively dumb. I suspect it may be something like the Jinchuuriki being big village secrets, so people don't really understand how they work. Some people may have the thought process of how oppressing and beating down the containers could be used to control them.
You have to remember, people are stupid.
>>
>>64008887
No, for real tho. Not even a fucking foster family.

Just toss a kid an apartment and say FUCK IT.
>>
>>64008877
Also the creation of sperate space ( dimensions etc)
>>
>>64008877
A good police force and really, really harsh tickets.
>>
File: super-x 2.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>64008882
>Gotengo

Unfortunately this is the wrong series for that, I will include the Super-X thought.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will be adding the others.
>>
>>64008895
Then they should have assigned him a ninja guardiam to act as a foster parent.

>>64008896
Seriously, the hokage shows up and gives him a wad of cash saying this is your living money dont spend it all and leaves. No hi how are you, no making sure he is ok, no nothing. Its bullshit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (156 KB, 750x1145)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>64008783
It's everyone's favorite pickle.

>>64008831
Might as well be. Itegaki knows that Sumo is such a step down from cavemen and resurrected samurai, that he kind of overcompensates in his efforts to make sumo sound cool.
>>
>>64007638
Six hundred billion explosive tags that continuously exploded for ten minutes straight and was disguised as the lake of the Rain Village. People to this day are still confused how the fuck she put them all together and question whether or not Rain had explosive tag printing presses, or if she can just make them with a jutsu in large numbers or something.

>>64007892
It's not just the special eyes he wants. Sharingan's specific application of being able to copy techniques by sight is key to one of his ambitions of learning all Ninjutsu in creation.

>>64008848
Seems the Mizuki thing was a total fluke. Up till that point, Naruto had never really been in danger as much as neglected for the most part. With the Third not wanting to use him as a weapon and the seal on him not really being meant for those purposes, I think he was content just leaving Naruto as a normal student. In that sense he was mostly safe and controlled.
>>
File: jc2.png (1.24 MB, 1344x756)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>64007489
I woke in the middle of some kind of ninja civil war, tried to run off and get some ramen and ended up punching entire villages away because they wouldn't give me my GOD DAMN RAMEN. Also something about being wanted in every village or...somesuch...? And then when I finally got some ramen, someone hid an evil ninja seal in the little doodly piece in it. That was the last straw. That was what made me lose it, hunt down the Uchihas who dared ruin perfectly good food and singlehandedly end the war by violent beating after violent beating.

I was also such a god damn idiot at reading that despite being in the same age group Orochimaru was also my mentor. Somehow. And yet, I knew more about genetics than him. And when I put it like that I now realise it was both a more exaggerated and more amicable friendship than what Naruto and Sasuke had. That's weird.

So Orochi-sensei ended up running the Leaf Village's branch of Umbrella Corporation while I roamed the land mastering mantis shrimp pugillism while trying to figure out why every clan except the Leaf Village wanted me dead. I never found out. Because the moon people attacked. And much, MUCH later the Hokages found Karin and Anko and hoped to fix them by sending them to learn from me like a ninja Scared Straight program.

It failed so badly the phrase "may the Nameless Fist cook your problem children a god-fruit salad" became the worst curse known to the region.

>>64008780
Hey! That's VERY subtle by Bakiverse standards! Remember, pissing on another man while neither of you are wearing shirts and he's in his boxers ISN'T sexual assault in Baki. It's just a totally platonic power move to show your dominance.

Or uh...flexing so hard you apparently undo millions of years of evolution I guess.

>>64008831
I don't think Itagaki understands scale, man. Biscuit Oliva once punched a man every GPS in the world started to malfunction, and a guy weaker than him can crack the Statue of Liberty by punching it a lot.
>>
>>64008887
There's a lot of things I'll go to bat for. I too have no idea why Naruto lives by himself in a small apartment as a twelve year old. It's very strange given the context, don't understand it at all. It's like Naruto simultaneously has best case and worst case scenarios going for him, like best of a worst case, or worst of a best case.

Sure he's not being treated like fucking Garra over there with his uncle trying to murder him, father hating his guts and spiting him at every turn only to come in and stop his rampages with gold dust and so on. At the same time though, Naruto has nothing and no one besides a stipend for rent/groceries/etc, visits from grandpa and a nice place to eat out on the regular. Super weird given who and what he is.
>>
There was a jump where you can grant a planet magic and in turn monsters. Does anyone know the name of the jump?
>>
>>64009120
World Seed.
>>
>>64009120
Everyone Else Is A Returnee - The Great Cataclysm
>>
>>64008938
>Then they should have assigned him a ninja guardiam to act as a foster parent.
Literally fucking who? And why the fuck would they accept nor care?
>>
>>64008692
>Implying that's stopping a Jumper
>>
>>64008938
Yeah no thanks. I'm pretty sure the man cared more about Naruto than he did his own son.
>>
>>64009137
Perfect that's the jump thanks
>>
>>64009141
Anyone who knew and was loyal to the fourth. Because they were loyal to the fourth.

Or was the fact that he was the son of the fourth hidden even from the ninjas? I'm pretty sure Kakashi knew, he didn't help because of his crippling depression but surely they could have found some other loyal ninja.
>>
>>64009177
Happy the help anon.
What are you planning, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>64009141
>Son of the Fourth Hokage
>Containment Cube of the Nine-Tailed Fox

Oh I dunno. does there need to be anymore of an excuse?
>>
>>64009193
>>64009229
Not enough justification. Only if the kid's literally fucking Jesus Christ would it be worth the expense.
>>
>>64008848
They're scary as shit and no one actually *wants* to live with the kid who has a demon in there gut. The point with Naruto wasn't that he was abused particularly but that he picked up on the fact that none of the adults actually loved him. No one gave a shit about Naruto for being Naruto.

Garra is a different story, his dad was intentionally testing his control of the beast because he's a jackass.
>>
File: 0.jpg (110 KB, 611x406)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Prismatic or Force dragon?
>>
File: YahariOre.jpg (48 KB, 300x429)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>64009205
I want to spice up some of the settings without magic and action. Would be interesting to see how the people react.
>>
I need to find an Ultimate Bro. An ideal wingman. Someone to play vidya with, a homie to non-sexually kiss goodnight.
>>
>>64009245
Neither.
Time Dragon.
>>
>>64009245
Advanced Gold or Red Dragon.
>>
>>64009250
Well keep in mind, a Great Cataclysm is going to pretty much kill off most of the population.
>>
>>64009193
>but surely they could have found some other loyal ninja.
Yeah, because Mizuki, a guy they let teach their next generation was such a beacon of loyalty and Danzo and his Root infiltrators weren't a problem at all, nope.
>>
>>64009241
Dude, he was literally ninja jesus.
>>
>>64008877
A Reality Marble might work, as may becoming an Aristoteles in Angel Notes.
Also, if you want to impose this world's physics there were some anti-supernatural perks in Sailor Moon and Girl Genius that may or may not work, I do not recall them very well.
>>
>>64009250
Any settings in particular? Or maybe just genres?
>>64009279
Not necessarily. If you add the EER magic system maybe, but IIRC Valkyrie said you could introduce other magic systems (that you have) as well, which wouldn't necessarily have the same issue.
>>
>>64009241
>Only if the kid's literally fucking Jesus Christ
He kinda is.
>>
>>64009288
And literally who knew about that at the time?
All fucking dead people. Not even the Toads knew jack shit.
>>
>>64009288
>>64009307
He had to grow into being Ninja Jesus which is important to note.
>>
>>64009229
Pretty much nobody knew
And pretty much noone wants to risk their family with such a massive danger just for some demon orphan.
>>
>>64009319
>Reincarnation of Asura
>Father was fourth Hokage who with strong chakra
>Mother was uzumaki with strong chakra
>Contained a demon that gave him super chakra
Grow to use what he was born with.
>>
>>64009332
>>64009311
Did the 3rd Hokage know? The fucker in charge of the entire village?
>>
>>64009376
"The fucker in charge of the entire village" has no time for his own fucking son.
>>
>>64009399
Cause he's too busy perving on Naruto with that crystal ball.
>>
>>64009376
Probably, yes.

Of course this is also the guy who let some random old guy undermine his authority for literal decades, spent no time with his own children, and allowed one of the clans of the village he ran to be genocided, so whether he knew or not is kinda moot
>>
>>64009376
The fuck are you asking about?
One is talking about Ninja Jesus and the other is talking about being the Fourth's son. He doesn't know jack shit about Ninja Jesus, literally nobody does, as for being the Fourth's son, he was given the son directly by the Fourth.
>>
>>64009424
I forgot that Hokage was designated by who the strongest. Not who is the best leader.
>>
>>64009364
That stuff will just make him strong. Him becoming Ninja Jesus was more a compassion/charisma thing that went along with the power.
>>
>>64009451
Nah, they're decided by popular vote, where all the voters are mercenaries trained to take advantage of situations.
>>
>>64009424
Undermine his authority? Hell, he gave tacit approval as long as he wasn't caught again. Action was taken when he got out of bounds and couldn't be ignored at one point, but he knew damn well what was going on afterward, and did nothing to so much as slow it down.
>>
File: 1512267445077.gif (579 KB, 496x279)
579 KB
579 KB GIF
>>64008675
Depends on how they react to it. Some will defy any indication that it's meant to be some kind of "pure girls-only place" and use it as a libidinous jackpot. Others will derive amusement from literally being the odd man out. Still others will cross to the other side, so to speak, joining the cast in that way.

So, I wonder, which of those is you?
>>
File: [CITATION NEEDED].jpg (38 KB, 600x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>64009478
>[CITATION NEEDED]
CITATION NEEDED
>>
The important thing to know about Naruto is that it's a setting where an entire clan of people have a power that's absolutely perfect for spying and ranged attacks, and their primary combat style is poking things
>>
>>64009501
>gif
Where'd that come from? I don't remember any Ranma episode being this ... crisp, I guess.
>>
Does being Goetia in Oasis comes with the curse where saying your true name or drawing a picture of you steals the soul of the victim and places them in a prison dimension?
>>
>>64009279
>>64009303
>Kill off most of the population
Well, that's exactly why i want this. You get a huge social Change (electronics won't be usable cause most of the production sites are being overrun) that forces people to use magic and adapt to the fantasy. I knew i could grant magic with the death mage who doesn't want a fourth time but that would result into most of these boring stories where they don't use magic meaningfully or get captured by the goverment.

>What Story
Well, any mundane but i like the girls of OreGairu ( yui the most) so i just swoop by and play the hero.
>>
>>64009526
I am NOT going to dig through endless pages of manga. Be skeptical, that's fine, but he had what was literally an underground organization.

In a village where a statistically significant percentage of ninja quite literally had x-ray vision.

If you're gonna tell me he didn't know that Root was still active, I'm going to be very skeptical.
>>
>>64009545
Tumblr likes to do that to all their gifs.
>>
>>64009545
I don't actually know.
>>
File: BrainstealerDragon.jpg (24 KB, 297x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>64009245
>>
>>64009535
I mean, their poking thing is extremely dangerous to any ninja in range and can lead to full organ shut down and disabling of chakra inside of entire limbs. Sniping would also be decent, but they're pretty damn good at what they do.
>>
>>64009547
Doesn't seem to, no.
>>
>>64009547
Not being Val I'm still gonna say that it's not listed in the perk so not by default, but the perk also says you get all Solomon's knowledge so that's probably a thing you can easily set up if you want it to.
>>
>>64009552
>Be skeptical, that's fine
That's what I'm going to do yes. Your headcanon bullshit with no proof is what led to massive amounts of painful fanon, I'm not accepting anything not shown in the actual manga or novels.
>>
>>64009596
I don't believe the manga ever touched on their existence until after the Hokage was dead, so there's not much I can really say in response.
>>
>>64009556
fairly sure it was a fan animation
>>
>>64009596
Looks to be an anime development.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiruzen_Sarutobi
>In the anime, Hiruzen permitted Danzō to create Root - a more ruthless subdivision of the Anbu under Danzō's exclusive control - shortly after he became Hokage in order to balance the shortcomings of his empathetic rule. For years he had ignored Root's questionable foreign ops, its abduction of children, and the actions it took against Konoha personnel, Hiruzen included.[9]
> 9.0 9.1 Naruto: Shippūden episode 351
>>
>>64009501
>>64009630
It was from a crossover short between RUmino Takahashi's most well-known mangas (Inuyasha, Lum and Ranma) to introduce the 50th Anniversary Weekly Shonen Sunday "Rumic World" Museum opening.
>>
File: 673.jpg.png (210 KB, 600x200)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>64009654
>anime development.
Disgusting.
>>
>>64009654
I'm going off of memory here, but doesn't that clash directly with the manga since Tobirama was the one who created Root, or was it just Tobirama's ideals that Danzo took inspiration from?
>>
>>64009591
>>64009594
I don't know if this is something that Goetia developed or something that was associated to his True Name as a demon, so that's why I was asking.
>>
File: 1545069878314.jpg (29 KB, 460x475)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Easiest way to befriend early series Naruto or Naruko if you are doing waifuing instead?
>>
>>64009654
Well, that sure as heck explains why I never saw it before I lost interest in reading fifty billion chapters of the manga. Pleb tier taste exposed for all to see; my failure is now complete.
>>
>>64009691
Never heard anything about that, but Tobi seems like the kind of dickhead who would create Root so I'm not invalidating the idea.
>>
>>64009698
Ask if you can be their friend and try not to be an asshole? Semi-literally take a bullet for him? He bonded to Sasuke extremely hard when Sasuke dove in front of Haku's needles for him, likewise for Iruka who got demon windmill shurikened to the spine.
>>
>>64009501
Well, I'd be lying If I said I didn't belong to the first category.
>>64009698
Just be nice to him. The kid just need positive attention.
>>
>>64009698
Go in as a child, grab their arm and inform them that you're friends now.
>>
What you SHOULD do is encourage Naruto to keep wearing the goggles.

Make the mangaka hate your very existence.
>>
>>64009744
You should get an eye based power from outside the jump and wear goggles too.
>>
>>64009726
>>64009735
Would all you can eat ramen payed for by jumper be a good start?
>>
>>64009744
Make Sasuke wear all the shit he had in his concept art too.
>>
>>64009698
Literally just walk up to him and say you're his friend now. Don't even have to go in early to be a child, Naruto at the start of the series is terribly lonely.
>>
Could a White Lantern Ring turn an Abyssal exalt into a Solar?
>>
>>64009787
Yes. Yes it would.
>>
>>64009763
YES.
GOGGLE-BROS.

>>64009803
Is that the one with all the weird bandages, or am I mis-remembering?
>>
>>64009763
> Lunatic Red Eyes [Touhou]
> Copy Power: Jet [Kirby]
I did this.

I literally did this.

Huh.

Maybe it's not a coincidence I didn't actually spend a lot of time around the main characters.
I was just... I was just always so busy with science projects and doing sneaky things, y'know...?
>>
>>64009841
>I was just... I was just always so busy with science projects and doing sneaky things, y'know...?
Yes, keep telling yourself that.

You're the annoying-to-draw side character to the mangaka.
>>
I need an opinion guys, would Water Aspects from Exalted: Dragonblooded hard counter Devil Fruit Users from One Piece? (not sure if Water Aspect's water counts as Fresh or Sea Water)
>>
>>64009864
They need to be submerged at least up to their knees before any negative effects from water start.
>>
>>64009787
Yeah, absolutely.
>>
>>64009864
First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice.
>>
>>64009864
>(not sure if Water Aspect's water counts as Fresh or Sea Water)
It can be either or both.

>I need an opinion guys, would Water Aspects from Exalted: Dragonblooded hard counter Devil Fruit Users from One Piece?
Nah, Devil Fruit user only lose their abilities when actually submerged in water. Dragon-blooded wouldn't do much there, even at the anima flux level.

Though their water-based stuff and ability to go around underwater unimpeded would be very useful in a world mostly covered in oceans like One Piece.
>>
>>64008692
Well here's the thing; all women are bi. But you just gotta filter out the -polars from the -sexuals.
>>
>>64009864
>>64009916
>>64009922
And to link these conversations, Zabuza would run buck wild on a lot of these guys, at least until power levels really start to ramp up.
>>
>>64009922
... I forgot the quotation marks.

Just imagine there's quotation marks, since that's a quote
>>
>>64009950
ayy
>>
>>64009960
Fuck Zabuza have it be Kisame, moving ocean bitch (alternatively just make a lake)
>>
>>64010011
Zabuza is sexier and comes with his own trap.
>>
>>64010011
Kisame would run buck wild on ALL the motherfuckers. I'm not sure if anyone but maybe Mihawk or Zoro or other people that are ridiculously strong without a fruit could do jack diddly if he got serious.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (279 KB, 600x600)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>64008877
How down and dirty are you willing to get? One of the most impartial methods I know of is the Divine Machine coupled with an archangelic celestial kabbah practitioner from Unsong. Straight up turned the hosts of heaven and hell into metaphors with a flash. and the machine you can buy is better than Uriel's so it won't be breaking down by itself. And the rewards from the Gurren Lagann scenarios would certainly help given spiral energy connects the users' will to the universe and the Anti-Spirals have technology that can create multidimensional, probability warping traps for it. The Process from Transistor can do it by a poorly understood, hah, process that seemingly starts turnin everything into sterile white cyberscapes & cubes and ends with one guy with the Transistor being able to edit the world like a photoshop.

But...why not be indirect about it? Grab some soulmaking perks from Weakness of Beatrice, fire up the Sixfold Weave of Sublime Efficiency in Infernals after you've convinced a Yozi to teach you how to make gods, mess around with Fall From Heaven's leylines and magic until you figure out how that one guy nightmared octopus gods into existence-and hey presto! Pump out those baby Judgements like you're populating a whole constellation!

But where might you GET Judgement eggs to start tampering with, you ask? Well, a new grind in Fallen London lets raid Tombs of Silken Thread dating back to the 4th City (so, probably Karakorum the mongol empire capital) with one Judgement's Egg per successful expedition as the prize. Dig up as many as you can, and you'll have plenty of baby star gods!

>>64009822
I'd say probably, yeah. An Abyssal just needs the knowledge, will and effort to take trials of faith to start the process Technically it happens because of the Abyssal getting lucky enough for the UCS to give them the sunny seal of approval, but if the White Rings can hard counter Nekron itself they can probably hard counter the Neverborn's shitfit.
>>
File: 15.jpg (58 KB, 1000x800)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What are the snowiest, coldest, most wintry places your Jumper has ever been?
>>
How effective would a Dimensional Slash from Overlord be against an Endbringer or even Scion? Would it basically cut through them like Flechette's power?
>>
Question for all of you know Naruto lore:
How much time was between Orochimaru being run off the village and the series beginning? If the ninjas found a baby with Hyuga eyes in the middle of his experiments how old would he be when Naruto was graduarting academy? Would the Hyugas put this mysterious baby in the main branch and see if whatever Orochimaru did was useful or give him a seal in the off chance Orochimaru can make him into a monster with posthypnotic codes?
How old was Naruto and the other kids when they graduated the academy? I don't remember that either.
>>
>>64010106
>How much time was between Orochimaru being run off the village and the series beginning?
Not sure
>If the ninjas found a baby with Hyuga eyes in the middle of his experiments how old would he be when Naruto was graduarting academy?
Orochimaru left the village before Naruto was born so he could plausibly be Naruto's age.
>Would the Hyugas put this mysterious baby in the main branch
No
>How old was Naruto and the other kids when they graduated the academy?
12 or 13 depending on the student
>>
>>64010157
Don't forget that Naruto apparently failed to graduate twice, so he might even be fifteen years old.
>>
>>64009815
>jumper goes with fanfic naruko
>has them get an unbreakable friendship and getting waifued instead of the other way around.
>>
>>64010193
No he graduated at 13, he just joined academy early like Itachi at the age of 6. (it is a four year course). Naruto was 16 after time skip and 17 on the final day of the war
>>
>>64010106
Not sure on exact timeline, but it was around a decade more or less considering some of the adults of the series were children at the time of Orochimaru's departure, including Yamato (one of Orochimaru's final subjects in the Leaf Village) and Anko (his apprentice at the time). A baby could either be a fresh graduate, or post-graduate teen with that in mind. The baby, if not a Hyuga, would not be placed in the main branch and could either be placed in the side branch or not accepted at all.

That said, Posthypnotic Code wouldn't be a thing to fear from Orochimaru, who is better at traditional means of manipulation rather than jutsu based forms of it.

Naruto and the other kids are 12-13 upon graduation.
>>
How to I nerf an perk? I want to get my Divinity from Oasis of Fantasy, but I want its power to be capped at the level of the Land of Shadows version. This is for thematic, powerlimiting, and "using one of the later time periods so Mystery should be weaker anyway" reasons.
>>
>>64010106
Anko was one of Orochimaru's students, but she wasn't a baby at the time, so you'd probably be somewhere between her and Naruto's age, leaning towards but still slightly older than the latter. I'd guess like maybe around 15-16 years old.

> Would the Hyugas put this mysterious baby in the main branch
HAH! No. You gettin a manji, son.
>>
>>64010231
fanwank
>>
>>64010106
>Orochimaru leaving the village
I've seen the timelines put it at anywhere from 1 year before, to 3 years after Naruto was born.
Kishimoto isn't that great on making sensible timelines, so it's been retconned a couple times due to conflicting shit in databooks and the manga.
>>
>>64010231
Assuming you take the appropriate origins, you're paying 200cp more for the same thing.
>>
>>64010157
>Orochimaru left the village before Naruto was born so he could plausibly be Naruto's age.
That works for me, thanks.

>No
One less drawback then, or another 100 CP drawback and I can buy Water affinity and Wood release.
>>
>>64007698
They build them. The Entities are made of shapeshifting living crystal, they reconfigure themselves into new tools when they need them. They get the information to do this from a mixture of direct technology theft and experimentation through their power-granting cycle. For example, we know that they originally did not have reactionless space flight, until they landed on a planet that was developing gravity control technology and they learned the method from the natives.

And as for fucking the sun, Realm of Myths from Civilization mixed with Receptive Doves from Greek Myth.
>>
>>64010193
>>64010219
The Japanese have multiple tests don't they?
And apparently he also forced them to let him take the tests early or something.
>>
File: Young Orochimaru.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
While we are talking about Naruto, how hard would it be to get Orochimaru to turn back to the side of good?
>>
>>64010355
They still haven't fucking explained why he's allowed to go to PTA meetings.
>>
>>64010346
Well, if its the Japanese then early graduation doesn't make sense, since Japan doesn't do that.
>>
>>64010099
Going by the jump description and what we know from the fluff to reality, it should.
>>
>>64010355
Don't let him parents die
Don't let the 3rd talk to him after his parents die. That conversation sets him on the path to immortality.
Go the canon route.
>>
>>64010355
If the series is something to go by, someone wanting to kill him, four hokage and the end of the world
>>
>>64010368
Maybe he brought tacos?
>>
Did anyone actually watch the new Titans show on Netflix? Is it as bad as it looks?
>>
>>64010355
Okay well first that depends on your definition of "good", because Orochimaru was never that. But if you mean "able to hold amicable relationships", do keep in mind that half his evil shit is due to his quest for immortality, and half of it is due to his desire to plume the depths of bloodlines and jutsu using shitty ninja science.

If you can provide him means for both that don't involve cutting a bloody swathe through people, he'd probably be much more agreeable.
Of course, at that point it's really more like you're becoming his new teacher/mentor.
>>
>>64010413
No, nobody here is watching that. Nobody here wants to watch that.
>>
>>64010401
eeeh fuckin maybe

>>64010355
Immortality and making him more interested in good than evil could work. The former is the root of his insecurities, and he's a massive slave to his curiosity apparently. Still, he's hyper evil, he's like stereotypically exaggerated evil. Literal kills babies and murders thousands in the name of SCIENCE evil. If he was not in fact a "good guy" at the end of the series I'd say there was no fucking way.
>>
>>64007947
>Not really. Enden/Contessa's PtV was apparently a rare shard than an old-model Entity (one that didn't had a partner but still traveled alone) and it is super-energy efficient. Scion and presumably Enden's old version of the shard is very cost intensive, so they can't spam it. Remember that the PtV or any Thinker shard is just a massive bio-computer running simulations with the data available to it.
That's fanon, apparently. Wildbow's stated that he didn't mean to imply that the new shard that Eden was playing with and that let her see new possibilities for the cycle was Contessa's copy of Path to Victory. It gave Eden new ideas just because it was a new tool, not because it improved her predictive modeling. Contessa's copy of PtV is identical to Zion's, the reason he uses his so much more sparingly is not because it's less energy-efficient but just because he's irrationally fearful of running out of energy.
>>
>>64010480
To a human, the amount of energy that's in reserve for PtV is probably staggering. To a space whale, it's probably much less, not to mention a space whale is probably modeling a lot more widely than a human would have (considering the fight against Zion was a very interdimensional battle, instead of just taking place in a single world).

It's a matter of scale and perspective.
>>
So, what percent complete should a WiP be before its posted here?
>>
>>64010106
>How much time was between Orochimaru being run off the village and the series beginning?
About twenty-three years, since Orochimaru's experiments on an infant Yamato were interrupted when he had to run and Yamato is twenty-six when he first appears post-timeskip.

Probably not. He's of unknown parentage, possibly not even a Hyuga but some genetically-engineered outsider, and as you stated he might pose other risks. Safest to seal him.
>>
>>64010607
I've seen them everywhere from literally jut the title on a blank white page to complete but needs spellchecking
>>
>>64010524
No, I don't think it is. Zion has access to a ton more energy, his parts are all still networked together and he has some ability remaining to absorb energy. And him being a godlike space worm means he should be using less energy on modeling, since PtV can give him less complicated and processing-intensive solutions because his tool-set is inherently more capable. The interdimensional battlefield doesn't matter, Scion wasn't fighting multiple fights in different dimensions at the same time. He's only got the one avatar. Nah, I think he's just overly scared to use his energy supply, because without Eden he's worried about his mortality and all that mess.
>>
>>64010355
Reincarnate him as an (Uchiha) little girl.

It's a flawless strategy. Always works.
>>
>>64010607
You only post on Tues, Thurs, and Sunday when the percentage number is odd. Mond, Wed, Friday when the percentage is even. Saturday is split with odd during PM and even during AM.
Just post whenever you want dude.
>>
>>64010231
Toggle from Young Justice
>>
>>64010355
That one Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu that Itachi used on Kabuto?
>>
File: drhexagon_lrsPJrk.jpg (207 KB, 760x596)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Which is generally more powerful in the mythical monster matchups? Dragon sphynx, kirin, or pheonix?
>>
>>64010872
>oglaf
>she
>mounting a man
Is that leading to a fuck?
>>
>>64010872
Dragon
>>
>>64010872
Dragons are the most powerful, while Phoenixes are the most durable.

Sphinxes are rarely mentioned, which sucks because they're the sexiest monsters

No clue what a Kirin is
>>
>>64010872
Dragons always win.
>>
>>64010872
Dragons are generally strongest followed closely by pheonixes but kirin, or qilin, are often considered to be extremely powerful too and have a huge amount of power when facing anything evil. All three of those are known for having fire powers and qilin have lightning as well. Over all thr sphynx is the weakest generally of those four but sphynxes also often have time powers and are really really good at magic. I would say pheonix and dragon are roughly equal followed by qilin then sphinx though this goes completely out the window in some settings and it is possible that members of each race could be much stronger than others on average.
>>
>>64010872
Dragon-phoenix.
>>
>>64010872
Dragon followed by phoenix and Kirin whenever someone who knows they even exist comes in. Sphinxes are scrubs.
>>
>>64010872
Dragon>sphynx>kirin

pheonix gets its own column outside of the teer list because of rebirth hacks rather than being powerful.
>>
Ogre Quest Jump When?
>>
>>64010962
Hopefully after Oversized Weapon Quest
>>
Rosario + Vampire. They have that nine-tailed fox guy at the school. How would a phoenix hold up against him in a fight? Fire fox vs fire bird.
>>
>>64011008
Probably, in the comic a pheonix does show up at one point but not as a student. Foxfire guy just goes really hard into the fire aspect and is quite powerful but he always jobs pretty hard to simple face punches.
>>
File: 1515380455339.jpg (82 KB, 499x844)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>64005864
Maybe? Something I agonized over was feeling I wouldn't do a good job with a Marvel Cosmic jump. Maybe something specific would make it less overwhelming.
>>64005891
MARBLE TABLETS TAKE A LOT OF WORK, ANON.
>>64005898
Yup. A mix of the original goings-on in the Jack Kirby runs and the lead-up to...whatever the fuck Morrison and company did with them. The whole 'insulated from the multiverse's many retcons' thing is helping a lot.
>>
File: default_KuronoKurumu.png (223 KB, 420x480)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Breast girl right here.
>>
So jumpmakers, how do you balance costs when a jump doesn't just offer perk trees but also something like a power section or gear/weapon customization?

I'd like for jumpers to be able to get some perks, a power or two and also some gear, but not to just dump all their points into getting every power and be the strongest thing in the setting.
>>
>>64010872
Dragon and pheonix because both are high power fire types. Dragon has the strongest body but pheonix has the best regen so a fight between them usually ends in a draw.

Qilin would be next in line, they are usually holy and have both lightning and fire powers and while not as strong as a dragon they also dont lag too far behind them. Also they are fast as fuck.

Sphinx are last but they are also the sexiest as well as being smart and highly skilled magicians.

An argument could easily be made that all 4 of those creatures are strongest in certain areas but over all equal if pit against each other.
>>
File: Kagome Ririko.jpg (39 KB, 640x855)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>64011065
Breast teacher right here.

>>64011008
>>64011038
Being a fire Conduit in Infamous would just absorb all the fire dude's attacks.
>>
Would Sword Maiden make a decent first companion?
>>
>>64011105
She's a little bit horribly traumatised and blind but if you fix that she's a decent girl and quite strong for her setting.
>>
File: 1511418102268.jpg (61 KB, 666x632)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>64011072
Scale the pricing based on their worth and impact in-universe or some vague estimate. Include a stipend if there's some justification for it - like everyone is expected to have gear or powers of SOME kind. It depends on the jump's size and what the context is. Make a setup that isn't overly generous without forcing someone to dip into drawbacks just to buy anything.

Then slam a rusty nail blunt-side first into your forehead while mashing against the keyboard and singing When Johnny Comes Marching home after drinking about five straight shots of vodka. Eventually, the finished jump will appear!

Works for me.
>>
>>64011072
I think giving a few freebies and discounts in the customization section is enough. Maybe some points too if the Jump is really big.
>>
>>64011072
You can't build a Jump around that mindset. Some people are going to do that no matter how you structure or balance it. Some people just want a ton of powers, fuck items, fuck companions, fuck perks.

Balance any power/customization section internally. Pick a baseline power then price upwards from there. Give out extra points for that section ONLY if it makes sense for an origin. Otherwise let people buy into it themselves. If the powers/items are especially powerful or would offset the Jumper significantly from the rest of the setting, maybe add a buy-in cost on top of it.
>>
>>64011105
Big titted blind girls are always decent companions
>>
>>64011072
I've not offered such a section myself, but I've seen people use discounts, offering certain options free, an allotment of section specific points, and the like.
>but not to just dump all their points into getting every power and be the strongest thing in the setting
If they can do that then the options aren't expensive enough. If someone wants to buy every power they can, I say let them unless there's something setting relevant that makes that an issue, but if buying every power available is both possible and would make them invincible, then the options are just too cheap, in my opinion.
>>
>>64011057
>pic related
WANT
Literally my favourite show behind the TAS line and even maybe surpassing them.
>>
>>64011008
I would put nine tailed foxes around or below sphinxes, and according to the tier lists above, phoenix is at least equal to dragon, so phoenix would have a definitive advantage against ninetailed fox.
>>
>>64011057
>>64004000
You missed one Heavens and I second Yorokonde's suggestion.
>>
>>64011180
>I would put nine tailed foxes around or below sphinxes
Why, pray tell, is that?
>>
>>64011157
We already have a scooby-doo jump, anon.
>>
File: 1509227930576.gif (865 KB, 500x281)
865 KB
865 KB GIF
>>64011192
I saw, just didn't have anything to say. I've got the suggestions down for possible things to work on if I get the comics urge again. Teen Titans could be fun.

We'll see how New Gods and Planet Hulk go. Speak of, back to work on that.
>>
File: byaaaaaaaw!.png (104 KB, 276x192)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>64011224
>>
>>64011227
We need more Ravens damn it!
>>
>>64011281
Nah, it's hard to believe, I know, but some Ravens are just too shit.
>>
>>64011281
Never more.
>>
>>64011197
>Why, pray tell, is that?
They're usually considered top tier in magic, especially illusion magic, but aren't much for actually great fighters. And fox-fire is shit compared to phoenix fire and dragon-fire
>>
>>64011157
You can start in any DC universe in the regular DC jump so just use that.
>>
>>64011281
gotta agree with you, we need at least couple more for Zone-tan's dungeon
>>
File: 1521163777892.jpg (482 KB, 650x942)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
I'm looking for jumps that have either a YJ Toggle-like perk or something for melding and playing with alt forms. Can anyone help with that, please?

>>64011281
/aco/ usually has plenty of Ravens.
>>
>>64011313
Anon I'm more asking how you're getting Sphinxes anywhere near literal Omniscient Godlike, eventually literally becoming Gods, tier shit?
>>
>>64011072
Look at what the budget and potential budget (factoring in drawbacks) is going to be like at the end of the Jump, price things accordingly based on how much of that budget they should cost. If powers belong in their own section rather than taking the form of perks, putting reasonable limitations in place is one route you can take. Sometimes it's just not reasonable or logical for someone to have all of the powers, and in that situation you can limit by number. If there's no reasonable means of limiting, you might have to deal with the fact that some people are just going to dump points in a given section.
>>
>>64011313
That's bog-standard kitsunes. Nine-tailed ones are significantly more buff.
>>
>>64011378
Sphinxes also get crazy powerful they also grow to be fucking huge. Kitsune just grow powerful naturally while sphinxes get there via study and time shenanigans.
>>
>>64011423
Not that much more.
>>
>>64011437
Yeah that much more. Each tail makes them amazingly more powerful.
>>
>>64011227
>New Gods
Is this a comics jump? What continuity is this?
>>
File: New_Gods_001.jpg (579 KB, 900x1366)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>64011466
>New Gods
These Guys.
>>
>>64010480
>>64010524
>>64010723
>It remains aware of its limited lifespan. Three thousand and six hundred revolutions. To search like this costs a tenth of one revolution’s time. There is more than enough remaining before the cycle concludes.
>Or there should be.
>The entity abandons the search. Enough information has been obtained for it to know.
>The counterpart is dead.
So Scion can use his energy reserves to activate his PtV 36.000 times for plans in a large scale.
>>64010723
I don't think that Scion can fully reabsorb his shards again without the help of the Thinker. If he could just eat his partner and run as a solitary entity like Abaddon, he wouldn't be so depressed. Without the partner, the cycle is broken. And if he is not at full power he cannot go eating starts for energy anymore.
>>
>>64008125
Wildbow has WoG that PtV is actually no better than the one Scion has. Contessa would have burned the fucking thing out within a another few years if the story went on that long.
>>
How important is it for a Werewolf in Werewolf the Apocalypse to have access to a Caern?
>>
>>64011122
>Decent girl
Those make the best Demon Lord generals.
>>64011057
>The whole 'insulated from the multiverse's many retcons' thing is helping a lot.
Aren't New Gods susceptible to events like the Dark Multiverse, the hyper-crisis or whatever happened The Though Robot and the Monitors appeared?
>>
>>64011453
this, a full 9 tails is basically a short step down from a god
>>
File: DeathOldGodsNG1pg1_sml.jpg (1.26 MB, 675x905)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>64011466
DC. The New Gods were characters that Jack Kirby introduced back in the 70s when he went to work for DC, and they've grown to become a pretty big deal in the setting. More than they deserve, sometimes, it's easy for bad writers to misunderstand the point of them and use them poorly. Darkseid, for example, needs to stop being the go-to supervillain for big crossovers. It's not what he's made for. But yeah, they're a pretty big deal all the same. Good characters, have that nice Jack Kirby cosmic mythology going on. No subtlety at all, but amazing writing despite that.
>>
>>64011515
>Contessa would have burned the fucking thing out within a another few years if the story went on that long.
Cauldron would have loved that.
>>
>>64011378
I'm going from >>64010872 and the responses to him. Dragon and phoenix are godlikes because they appear on both eastern and western mythologies and the kirin was straight up considered an equal or superior to dragons in a few places/eras, so if they and other anons are putting sphinxes in the ring they are probably powerful.
I would even put the nine tailed fox below the white tiger and black turtle who are guardian beings on the same level as the dragon and phoenix.
>>
>>64011538
They're literally Omniscient and even "nerfed" ones can see and hear literally anything happening in the world.
>>
Battle through the heavens question, can you use one of the big name fires to set a buildinbor something on fire and let multiple people take pieces of it o they can all use that flame?
>>
>>64011352
Best jump for melding and playing with your alt forms is El Goonish Shive, with it's Greater Chimera perk.

It's an slice of life setting though, so don't expect much excitement. Unless you go monster hunting
>>
>>64011549
>DC. The New Gods were characters that Jack Kirby introduced back in the 70s when he went to work for DC, and they've grown to become a pretty big deal in the setting. More than they deserve, sometimes, it's easy for bad writers to misunderstand the point of them and use them poorly. Darkseid, for example, needs to stop being the go-to supervillain for big crossovers. It's not what he's made for. But yeah, they're a pretty big deal all the same. Good characters, have that nice Jack Kirby cosmic mythology going on. No subtlety at all, but amazing writing despite that.
I knew what company it was. I asked what continuity. Not all continuities are equal in power. DCCU is different from DCAU and both are different from the comics and each universe of the comics is different from each other in power
>>
>>64011623
You didn't know it was a comics jump until I explained it. Don't go pretending you knew about the New Gods.
>>
>>64011600
Depends on the myth. I dont recall any being that powerful.
>>
>>64011623
There is only "one" continuity for New Gods. They're always the same ones no matter what media they appear in.
>>
>>64011610
Not that kind of fire, no. They're discrete entities.
>>
File: ELVES.webm (2.86 MB, 720x405)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
Would elven hostess clubs be an acceptable thing to have from taking the Maxed Out, Economic Powerhouse and High End Equipment in the Overlord Guild base?
>>
>>64011623
There is only one Darkseid, across all the media it is the same guy. Or at least fragments/avatars of the same guy.
>>
>>64009545
They put out a five minute video of all Takahashi's characters interacting back in 2010. Jokes on Inuyasha and Ranma sharing voice actors were made.
>>
>>64011652
Not him but don't a couple of them have multiples like in the school?
>>
>>64011637
>You didn't know it was a comics jump until I explained it. Don't go pretending you knew about the New Gods.
What are you talking about? I knew what the New Gods were, I just wasnt certain what continuity. The New Gods in the DCAU are very different from the comics
>>
>>64011704
Your question was answered earlier in the thread. >>64011057
>>
>>64011600
Citation needed, I have never seen hat in myth, not with Kitsune, not with Huli Jing, not with Kumiho, and not even in manga.
>>
>>64011281
Where's the best place to companion Raven? I know you can get her in Teen Titans, but is there anywhere else that's better?

Also, if you get her from Teen Titans, do you be her onii-chan and go the incest route?
Trigon probably doesn't have DNA right?
>>
>>64011675
Was this also part of Meta-Darkseid's plan?
>>
>>64011760
No, that's one of his avatars getting his shit kicked in after losing his powers.
>>
>>64011751
TT IS the best place to get her. GO version is an annoying shit (like everyone and everything in it, that's the "joke") and comics Raven is even more angsty and prone to turn evil anytime for any reason.
>>
File: Darkseid-couch-chillin.jpg (420 KB, 1178x966)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>64011795
Is there a meta-chair that meta-Darkseid has that manifests through every chair he rests his ass in?
>>
>>64011065
Is she a good companion?
>>
>>64011835
Meta-Darkseid is trapped in the Source.
>>
>>64011848
Yes, and? He can still have a nice chair. Probably stole it from Meta-Metron, sitting in someone else's chair is kind of Darkseid's favorite power move.
>>
>>64011751
Teen Titans is basically the best one. The animated movies ones isn't bad from what I've seen, but she hasn't had nearly as much development as other continuities. Double for Young Justice Raven (I think she's there. Google says so but I'm not certain). The comics one is going to be bad just because it is practically a guarantee with comics that some author or editor mandates fucks things up. Like having her work with Trigon AGAIN because DC has the motto "If at first it (kinda) succeeded, do it again and again until it's shit".
The only other Ravens left now are from Teen Titans GO and the live action Titans.
>>
>>64011751
Teen Titans is really the best place. Her appearances in DC comics aren't always the greatest. Sometimes they're all right, but the animated show is one of her most widely liked appearances. She tends to be more melodramatic and prone to random bouts of angst in the comics, even when everything is going fine.

I guess you could also head over in Batman: The Animated Series or Young Justice to see what she's like there. She's not featured in the former and I haven't watched the latter to know what she's like there.

Personally, I go the big brother route. Because I'm a kinky bastard. And shutting two empaths in a tower filled with hormonal teenagers while both are trying desperately to control their urges is just a recipe for my favorite kind of story. Especially when they know the only other one they could possibly indulge with and not squish like a bug in the magical outburst is their sibling.
>>
>>64011737
http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/8130/pg8130-images.html

And last, but worst of all the risks of possessing foxes, is the danger that they may become wroth with some member of the family. Certainly a fox may be a good friend, and make rich the home in which he is domiciled. But as he is not human, and as his motives and feelings are not those of men, but of goblins, it is difficult to avoid incurring his displeasure. At the most unexpected moment he may take offence without any cause knowingly having been given, and there is no saying what the consequences may be. For the fox possesses Instinctive Infinite Vision—and the Ten-Ni-Tsun, or All-Hearing Ear—and the Ta-Shin-Tsun, which is the Knowledge of the Most Secret Thoughts of Others—and Shiyuku-Mei-Tsun, which is the Knowledge of the Past—and Zhin-Kiyan-Tsun, which means the Knowledge of the Universal Present—and also the Powers of Transformation and of Transmutation. [12] So that even without including his special powers of bewitchment, he is by nature a being almost omnipotent for evil.
>>
>>64011845
She just wants a good husband to stop succubi from going extinct. After she failed at forming her own male harem and nearly got killed she turned into a very nice girl who refuses to mind control anyone.
So yes.
>>
>>64011835
>Pic
Do you think he's wearing underwear or not?
>>
>>64011352
There's a cheap toggle perk in Konosuba. It's one of the 100 cp perks from the Priest line. It doesn't have a "dial" like the one from YJ, but you can set up toggle conditions and like YJ you can't be mind controlled into using it.
>>
In Azur Lane, what do you think would happen if a shipgirl was a ship that previously had the "peel off" capability- that is to say, it could split up into five smaller ships.

Would each ship be a seperate person, or would it be a hivemind situation?

Also, would an adult bodied ship turn int ofive lolis, or five adult-bodied ships?
>>
>>64011515
>caring about author's fanfiction
>>
Reminder that if you become a New God, you get infected by their meta level jobbing curse, and will be forever forced to job to people who should be weaker but turn out to be way more powerful than you for inexplicable reasons whenever they come up against you in specific.
>>
File: RavenLaughing.gif (305 KB, 500x375)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>>64011751
I wanna fug pink Raven
>>
>>64011903
That sounds like flowery language not actually saying they are literally omnipotent.

Also 1 book nobody has ever heard of is not the definitive say on power levels of mythical beasts.
>>
File: Professor Ratigan.jpg (51 KB, 565x800)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
If someone was making a jump for The Great Mouse Detective, what are some perks and items people would like to see, aside from those for being a great detective like Basil, an inventor like Mr. Flaversham, and a criminal mastermind like Ratigan?
>>
>>64011982
If you're not actually willing to accept proof then whatever I'm not bothering.
>>
>>64011848
How did he got trapped in? Did he fell in while he was walking down his meta-stairs? Did he forgot his keys in the car?
>>
>>64011983
Toymaker perks for creating mechanical wonders

Toby giant doggo pet

Musical number perk

A seedy bar
>>
>>64011982
>That sounds like flowery language
That's literally every fucking Myth out there you mong.
>>
>>64011549
>It's not what he's made for.
In your opinion, what's his role?
>>
>>64011977
That's what Devil Style and Hero Killer are for.
>>
>>64011889
>>64011751
Oh, and while I liked the idea of it because I'm a giant pervert, I took Tamaranean background instead. Though I did still kinda go that route in that I worked as the team's "big brother" by constantly helping fix everyone's problems before they became a major issue. I also gave them all power morphers because I have an unhealthy love for turning heroes into Power-Kamen-Sentai rangers. It was also one of the few jumps where I could give them a full on Megazord. Though Robin had to hold onto Beast Boy's zord "key" to keep him from going on joy rides with it.
>>
>>64011352
There are perks for melding alt forms in SAO and Lunars iirc. And toggle perks in Konosuba ant The Incredibles.
>>
>>64012004
Kitsues aren't even unique according to the mythology, any creature hat gather enough energy can grow more powerful, sapient, gai a human form and eventually more tails.
Foxes are just the most famous, but a nine tailed tiger, or wolf or anything could exist and it would dunk on a fox with impunity.
>>
>>64012035
That all sounds good to me. As for Toby, you think he should stay a giant doggo in future jumps, or just be normal dog sized afterwards, only being giant if you're in a smaller form?
>>
>>64011906
Obviously not. Tyranny needs no underwear.
>>
>>64012004
How is that proof? It also talks about the omnipotence of love and talks about a shitload of different kitsune but only this so called goblin kitsune is somehow omnipotent when it also talks about inari and god kitsune? no its just the author trying to sound impressive as well as going off bad translations.
>>
>>64012043
Yeah and we dont say literally everything is omnipoyent because some villager said thor could destroy the world with a hammer stroke.
>>
>>64011944
It's gotta be five lolis.
>>
>>64012122
I myself would personally love a giant basset hound mount for future jumps but either way is fine. I love that movie.
>>
>>64011944
Do whatever seems funnier for your story.
Personally, I find the idea of five smaller ships mascaraing as a tall, busty ship in a trench coat funny and could see them being separate people.
It would have to be a seemingly adult-looking ship breaking up into five lolis though. That's just common sense.

>>64011983
I would-
>>64012035
Damn. You beat me to all my requests. Well then, a stealth perk would be nice to see. A bottle of "poison" you can add to any drink to make people super drunk really fast could be fun. Oh! And an alcohol fountain. Dramatic timing and "flair" perk(s) would be nice too.

>>64012122
Maybe the ability to choose?

>>64007346
Just make it a Submarine if you're so fixated on operating below the waves.
>>
>>64012015
People try to get into the source to find answers to the secrets of reality, in this case the Anti-Life equation. Like the rest of the idiots who make up the source wall he got stuck.
>>
File: 1477857152863.gif (2.31 MB, 390x277)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>64011944
>>Taking a bancho jump
>>
Speaking of Raven, I think I recall something about her trying to warn the League about Trigon but not being listened to due to Zatara sensing her demonic heritage and not trusting her. Is that true or something I got wrong? Does anybody know what continuity is it from?
>>
>>64012139
If the myth at any point says someone can destroy the world they literally can destroy the world.
>>
>>64012057
Darkseid works best when he's this creeping, insidious corrupter. Not a manipulator, exactly, but just something that makes the world worse by encouraging every awful behavior and disinclination to believe in goodness. He can play the big conquering space-warlord role, but only if that's secondary to his main goal of making people's lives worse. The Superman Animated Series incarnation is pretty good. Yeah, he invades Earth, but the big goal is to destroy faith in the symbol of hope that is Superman. A Darkseid that's just there to be something for the heroes to punch is a poor use of him.
>>
>>64012178
I wanted to ask if the Bombardment perk only works with Ship Girl weapons and if it can work on normal firearms and ordinance
>>
>>64012180
The Source is basically DC's equivalent of the Akashic Records from Fate, right? Would we be able to get in and out if we had that Oasis miracle perk then? Are there any interesting things that doing so would get us?
>>
>>64012190
I thought Azur Lane was-

Oh.

Oh that's why Captain Monkeyman or whatever the fuck was so shit.

Anyway, if we ignore that I used an absoultely trash jump, do you have a serious answer, or are you just here to mock me?
>>
>>64012190
Azur Lane is not a bancho jump.
>>
File: 1505275509743.gif (2.31 MB, 500x281)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>64012190
>>64012249
>>
File: Professor Ratigan 2.gif (494 KB, 500x300)
494 KB
494 KB GIF
>>64012158
>>64012178
Gotcha, I'll make it an option left up to choice then. And thanks Yoro, those suggestions sound great! As for flair, thinking the Criminal background's 100cp perk will be something for being as delightfully devious as Ratigan, complete with a voice and laugh to rival Vincent Price's
>>
>>64012178
But then I'd lose all of my...

Wait...

We keep the weapons...and probably also the armour and stuff...

I guess...

Was I a submarine all along?

And would it make sense for me to insist that I was actually a "supah-secret aquatic battleship prototype"

Questions for another time.
>>
>>64011352
Street Fighter has a perk that lets you turn off your individual powers.
>>
>>64012209
That means I can destroy the world, because I'm adding to the myth right now and I say I'm omnipotent
>>
>>64012277
What is this supposed to convey?
>>
>>64012298
Good for you.
>>
>>64012249
>>64012254
>>64012254

Peel off is an option from the ship customization section of Captain Simeon And The Space Monkeys,Which is a bancho jump.
>>
>>64012302
Probably depression and sadness and that he's hung like a horse.
>>
File: Rumia.jpg (61 KB, 600x698)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>64012322
Yeah, that;s what I said. Captain Monkeyman
>>
>>64012282
>Rival Vincent Prince's laugh and voice.
Oh, yes please.

>>64012284
>"supah-secret aquatic battleship prototype"
Honestly, everyone there would just kind of roll with whatever explanation you slap onto yourself for why you have massive deployable cannons as a submarine. They just accepted entirely different dimensions with barely a blink twice already.

>>64012302
>>64012335 nailed it. I mistakenly thought you guys were saying that Azur Lane was made by brancho and it made me sad.
>>
>>64012429
Well you didn't make it. If you did it would be a gauntlet.
>>
>>64012429
Bumping this question
>>64012235
>>
File: IMG_0536.png (695 KB, 848x1200)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>64012429
Also, does having hangars for the deployment of mechs count enough to be able to use fighter jets in Shipgirl Form?
>>
>>64012466
Oh, sorry for missing that one. Bombardment will also work with other firearms and ordinance you wield.

>>64012503
>That picture.
>Those guncannon "wings" and that mast spear.
Damn it. Why didn't I include a zero point colonial ship universal toggle?

To answer your question, yes. Hangars would certainly qualify you for fighters of all kinds in Shipgirl form.
>>
>>64012551
>Damn it. Why didn't I include a zero point colonial ship universal toggle?
It’s not too late to set things right.
>>
File: 1543824007697.jpg (255 KB, 500x525)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>all this shitty talk about Azur Lane
>no one discussing about Arpeggio
>>
File: 258lr3.jpg (102 KB, 673x664)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Okay, having recently binge-watched If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device for like the fifth time in as many weeks, I really have to ask: is there a way to make the Warp and the Gods less...horrible? I mean, they represent the sum total of the collective mentality of the galactic inhabitants, so would making life better on average make the Warp less of a shit place? Would getting people to not be dickpistons make the gods less awful?

Indeed, how would one go about doing it? Hopefully without mind-control, but I'm flexible on that.
>>
>>64012587
Arpeggio has existed for yonks

We already asked all our Arpeggio questions
>>
Do you think D&D spells such as Dimensional Anchor and Dimensional Lock would stop all parahuman powers from Worm from working, or just those like Strider, Shadow Stalker or Doormaker?
>>
>>64012551
>To answer your question, yes. Hangars would certainly qualify you for fighters of all kinds in Shipgirl form.
Not them but.... this gives me glorious ideas. >Looks to the bunches of Nexts from Armored Core 4/FA
Just got to strap on some Overboosters and we have an absurdly powerful strike force composed of units that can destroy modern fleets by themselves (I say Modern when realistically they can destroy fleets of the Armored Core Universe which are very much sci-fi)
>>
>>64012612
Kill literally everysinglething in it.
>>
>>64012503
Man I love the look of wooden age of sail shipgirls. Sad I can never find them.
>>
>>64012616
Yes
>>
>>64012616
Not extradimensional powers, just extradimensional travel. It doesn't interfere with summoned creatures, extradimensional sensing or attacks. Vancian magic generally does one exact thing and nothing more, so I'd just say it doesn't affect the powers.
>>
File: 1388853341666.png (272 KB, 750x1082)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>64012587
I'd like more discussion about Mass Effect but that's a hopeless dream.
>>
>>64012612
> is there a way to make the Warp and the Gods less...horrible?
Kill them and make a new warp god.
>>
>>64012503
Not individual fighter shipgirls, but shipgirls representing their whole class sure
>>
>>64012612
So, Earthbound Gygas kinda turned into the physical embodiment of evil, on a universal scale.

The Mother-Cognitive Dissonance jump has a racial option to be Gygas' race, with a note that you'll be able to match his pre-embodiment of evil power before the decade ends if you train hard enough. It also has a perk that'd give you a hell of a powerup.

Between the two you could probably just become a universal law, and make 40K less shit
>>
>>64012612
Maybe using that Truculee perk from Lunars on everyone in the Warp? Or instigating a civil war between evil worshipers of the Chaos Gods and those who only support their positive aspects and helping them win? Creating some positive Warp entities to keep the others in line?
In any case, it's going to be a long and difficult project, I believe.
>>
>>64012612
>would making life better on average make the Warp less of a shit place
Yes. The Warp is only shit because the galaxy got fucked over repeatedly in all kinds of awful ways. Even then, there are some "bright points" in the Warp where things aren't awful in realspace.
But that's not grimdark enough so it's swept under the carpet.
>>
>>64012612
Become so psychicly powerful you can reshape the warp and it's entities into a less fucked up state. Probably only possible for a late chain jumper.
>>
>>64012664
What parts of Mass Effect do you want to talk about?
>>
>>64012612
Help empower good gods like Isha while weakening the Chaos Gods?
>>
>>64012612
Probably. The Chaos Gods actually represent more than just terrible shit, the problem is that the whole galaxy is stuck in a feedback loop of awfulness. The sheer terribleness of the galaxy feeds into the Chaos Gods which in turn emphasizes their negative aspects, which is of course poured back into the galaxy in the form of Chaos, which makes the galaxy even more terrible. So really if you could just improve either the conditions of the galaxy or the Chaos Gods themselves then everything should slowly start to get better as they emphasize the more positive aspects of each God.
>>
In Oasis, why is A Child 300 CP but Wrath of the Gods 200 CP? With the exception of a few outliers like Gil and Solomon (which can be avoided depending on era), aren't humans generally lesser than gods?
>>
>>64012612
>would making life better on average make the Warp less of a shit place?
Yes, I believe so. Slannesh was only created because the Eldar became hedonistic fuckwits and all the crises humanity went through after awaking their psyker abilities is partially responsible for destabilizing the warp.

However, personally I think it'd be way better and easier to just turn everyone into Necron-like cyborgs and remove their warp presence entirely.

Another idea is that, if you're strong enough, you could just beat the shit out of them and use befriending perks to turn them good.
>>
File: yyAoIiL.jpg (69 KB, 540x960)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>64012664
Give Krogan Ki and Zenkai boosts. Good idea or great idea?
Also, Garrus best bro. Would romance as guy. No homo.
>>
>>64012586
I want to, but I'm always wary about adding things that are only tangentially related in on a whim. I'll think about it Mr. Sandy Claws.

>>64012587
Arpeggio of Blue Steel is a very nice Jump. I've just never seen the source material so I can't write for it very well. It looks like it would do really well as part of a War and Shipgirls arc though.
>>
>>64012723
Any part, honestly, just as long as it's Mass Effect but I'm pretty sure /jc/ has burned through any discussion that might've been had years ago.
>>
>>64012664
A shipgirl Normandy would be nice.
>>
>>64012749
>pic
No thanks. That's too much for my Infiltrator Shepard.
>>
>>64012766
Doesn't help that the jump for it is mediocre at best.
>>
>>64012612
K-On, Xenogenesis, and Schlock Mercenary.

K-On has a perk that makes the world cuter and fluffier, Xenogenesis has bullshit powerful genetic engineering with works with perks, and Schlock Mercenary has a FTL method that involves micro wormholes.

Go to K-on for the make the world cuter perk, go to Xenogenesis and make the perk into a virus people can catch, and use a Schlock Mercary's terraport drive to send samples of the virus to all the planets. Viola, 40k is now a shoujo manga instead of a grimdark scifi parody

You can also use another form of FtL, and I'm sure there's other perks that'd work instead of the one from K-on, those are just things I thought of while typing
>>
>>64012612
1) Pick the Feathers of God perk from Angel Notes.
2) Become an incredibly powerful psychic.
3) Create a pocket dimension still connected to the Warp, but that cannot be invaded from other forces.
4) Become a member of a race that is always, or almost always, good.
5) Use the feathers perk to create billions upon billions of kind and nice beings that are also powerful psychic and therefore capable of influencing the Warp to a certain extent.
6) Stop your new nice civilization from being ruined by demon invaders.
7) ??????????
8) Profit!
>>
>>64012749
>Good idea or great idea?
Sure, give the prey species on Tuchanka an ability that makes them stronger after being severely beaten. What's the worst that could happen?
>Also, Garrus best bro. Would romance as guy. No homo.
Yeah, he and Tali are the best, no contest.The little Gypsy stealing Normandy shit was annoying though.
>>
>>64012814
>using a Valeria jump
Talk about desperation.
>>
>>64012761
You could have the plot of the jump be set in a different time period. Maybe the Observers started early.
>>
>>64012749
>>
>>64012766
I would love to talk more about Mass Effect, but one of the jump's is shit and the other one was made by an asshole.

But if you want to discuss things, we could talk about how a lot of Mass Effect's tech is actually incredibly unique and useful.
>>
File: download.jpg (370 KB, 1200x1200)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>64012664
The Geth did nothing wrong. How does one go about making the truth come to light?
>>
>>64012612
Think of it this way; the Warp is in a tizzy because of all the fucking tumult the galaxy is going through, and the ruinous powers are so ruinous because all sentient life has presence in the warp, and subsequently contributes a negative influence on it because of how shitty they are as people and how bad their lives are on top. This is a feedback loop, because if the warp is awful, it'll influence real space to be even worse, insuring things stay terrible forever. How do you fix this? The answer is actually pretty simple. Either you wipe the slate clean and start over fresh, or you add so much water to the pool you dilute all the shit in it.

If you create enough souls with a distinct signature, you can turn the tide of the warp. Cloning and brainwashing is the answer here, or alternatively you could create some kind of psychic/soul engine that produces the same effect, but ultimately you're going to have to add a absurd amount of souls before you can bully the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>64012664
Let's talk about how even the shittiest two-bit thug in Mass Effect could slaughter a Space Marine only to lose instantly to the Imperial Guard and their lasguns.
>>
>>64012859
>Pic
Ok that body looks kind of freaky, what's up with that?
>>
If you brought in a maxed out Kingdom from Oasis of Fantasy, which scales to the settings it's imported into, where would you fall in the tier list of 40k factions?
>>
>>64012859
Reminder that Quicksilver usually says yes to people asking if they can make new jumps for his old stuff. He still runs the IRC even if he doesn't care about jumpchain anymore.
>>
>>64012874
Just release a memetic virus that makes anyone exposed to it happy and peaceful. Including Tyranids.
>>
>>64012839
That's kind of what I was thinking. I just wanted to consider it for longer than three seconds before I added it. Nobody wants another sword harem event.
>>
>>64012865
Without truth perks I guess you could try and brute force it if you don't want to go the canon path?
I dunno, I'm not any good with this sort of stuff.
>>
>>64012947
What the fuck are you talking about, I love sword harems, I have one in my chain
>>
>>64012947
What's wrong with sword harems?
>>
>>64012947
The sword harem is the best part of Hero BBS.
>>
>>64012890
Is this about the Mass Effect shields? How WOULD they slaughter the Marines? I'm not sure the grains are gonna do much.
>>
>>64012947
Sword harem?
>>
>>64012838
You can probably use homunculi, simulacra, or some other method if you dislike Valeria jumps so much, but it'd be much slower. Maybe use time stops or the Speed Force for keeping a good rate of creation?
>>
>>64012904
Daemon World/10
>>
>>64012893
It's the lack of a defined hip.
>>
Where can I get a shadow realm to banish people to? I just need somewhere that I can send people I don’t wanna deal with while being super chuuni about it.
>>
>>64012904
Something around the level of the Tau or other minor race living on the galactic fringe.
>>
Is a sword or spear more of a dick?
>>
>>64012865
Maybe set up a peaceful secret robot civilization beforehand, have a good first contact with the other races, and once everyone has calmed down, isn't running around like a headless chicken and is reasonable again, send a Reploid/YoRHa/Pennybot ambassador to the Geth?
>>
Is Mardukth around?
>>
>>64013039
Spear. You don't slash with your penis. At least, I hope you don't, I certainly never do. Point is, thrusting is more phallic and so a weapon that's specialized for thrusting is more like a penis.
>>
>>64013005
Most of the swords in Hero BBS are OC. Tsundachi is actually based off of a canon sword, but the rest aren’t- or at least them having personalities isn’t.
>>
>>64013039
Spear
How is that even a question? Have you seen your dick?
>>
>>64013032
Naruto. It's one of the potential edgy-eyes powers.
>>
>>64013036
Maybe in size, but max levels for Power, Wealth and Mystery would mean they'd be disproportionately strong. Probably not as strong as the Imperium, because quantity is a quality of its own, but stronger than the Tau are for sure.
>>
>>64013005
The Hero BBS jump has a bunch of really really awesome swords, with -dere personalities.

Knowing /jc/, since the swords are OC someone probably threw a bitchfit regularly for at least a year because of them
>>
>>64013032
Precisely on the Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm jump, iirc there's a perk line about the Different Dimension that among other things allow you to send people there to get rid of them.
Also the Falcastra of the Beyond from Lunars allows you to send others to the conceptual beyond where all the things that don't exist dwell.
>>
>>64013039
It's absolutely the spear, they even have a shaft and a head!
>>
>>64013060
Oh, those swords
>>
>>64013032
Farethere city has a perk that'll let you make afterlives. You get to choose who goes to which afterlife too

You'll need to find a way to banish souls there on your own though
>>
>>64013003
It's a combination of both. Their guns fire relativistic grain-sized projectiles which are practically unstoppable and deal ungodly damage if you aren't protected by kinetic shielding. Kinetic shielding, on the other hand, works by reducing the mass of anything which approaches above a certain speed towards the user to practically nothing such that ordinary projectiles will literally just bounce off without doing any damage whatsoever. This renders pretty much anybody in Mass Effect able to slice through the hardest armor in existence to blow huge scorched holes in anything underneath it while also essentially being invincible to any ordinary projectile weapons. Their hardsuits are also made of super materials that can resist extreme temperatures in short intervals which, combined with their kinetic shielding, makes them resistant to plasma weapons as well. Because the plasma itself would be blocked by the shielding and the thermal radiation would be blocked by the hardsuit.

And then an Imperial Guard comes up and shoots a hole through them with a lasgun.
>>
>>64013003
>>64012890
I don't think it'd be a slaughter, but ME soldiers would definitely do better than your average guardsman.
>>
>>64012846
I must have autism because that pic is just making me think how the artist gave him his ME1 armor but the "calibrations" and that visor are from ME2.
Slightly connected, fuck all artists who make a Mass Effect picture depicting an alien (canon or OC) at give it an N7 logo and colors. The N7 is an Human Alliance special forces unit you morons.
>>
>>64013163
Wow, racist.
>>
>>64013060
The pocket ream from Generic Creepypasta says you can create things inside of it but can’t take stuff out. What happens if you make food and eat it or feed it to others? After it’s digested and part of it has become part of the body? If someone leaves after that will it rip them apart?
>>
Could Trigon beat Darkseid in a fight?
>>
Are there any perks for ensuring a minimum of competency, or otherwise avoiding the chance of "critical failures" so to speak?
>>
File: Yog_sothoth_by_hvergi.jpg (556 KB, 1440x900)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>64012612
Become Yog-jumper and change fundations of 40k reality to suit your tastes.
>>
>>64013185
Basically everyone in Mass Effect is racist. Except for Jack. She hates all of you fucks equally. Which is why she's the best girl.
>>
>>64012644
I found a fucking fantastic USS Constitution one time. I wasn't able to save it at the time and now I can't remember where I found it. Still, you're not wrong about tallship girls.
>>
>>64013225
Trigon is the Dormammu. I'm fairly certain he can.
>>
>>64013246
Speaking of Jack, Fucking hell Biotic Shepards got shafted in cutscenes, even the goddamn Engineers got a special scene.
>>
>>64013275
>Biotic Shepards
Disgusting. Real Shepards shoot people in the face and don't afraid of anything.
>>
>>64013206
Honestly, that’s one of the things I’m thinking about changing about Pocket Realm. I still want to keep it from being abused, like by allowing the Jumper to create gold or whatever other metal they want in huge quantities, but something like food is so minor that I have a hard time justifying it as something you can’t take out. For now I’ll just say that if they’ve started digesting it, it won’t get ripped out of their body.
>>
Are there any perks for ensuring a minimum of competency, or otherwise avoiding the chance of "critical failures" so to speak?
>>
>>64013246
>Jack
>best girl
I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

>>64013275
Yup. No love for adepts or sentinels.
>>
>>64013312
Biotic Shepards find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
>>64013338
>Biotic Shepards
Still, they will never be Volus biotic gods.
>>
Any tips for beating Trigon? I'm torn between my desire to go to Teen Titans soon and with a relatively low power level and my desire to not leave Trigon's defeat to chance and Raven's random level of power.
>>
>>64013206
It's like Hades. If you eat something there, you've gotta stay.
>>
>>64013111
You're seriously wanking this. Mass accelerator weapons aren't that OP, we see their effects on unshielded targets all the time. It can take a while to chew through tough armor, like the Space Marines in this scenario would have. Likewise, kinetic barriers aren't impenetrable. Leaving aside their very real weakness to melee attacks (a favorite of any good servant of the Emperor), they can be taken down through hard kinetic impacts and bolters hit hard and fire fast. They've also got a real problem with hardening the electronics, remember how on Haestrom just the intense sunlight could fry your shields? All those electrical weapons, too, it's actually pretty easy to take down a kinetic barrier. And the super materials the suits are made of, not really that super. Shepard's suit was punctured by shrapnel from the Normandy being destroyed. Despite the "impenetrable" shields they're supposed to have.
>>
>>64013357
True, but I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a starship?
>>
>>64013360
Become a half-demon yourself and defeat him alongside Raven with the power of wincest.
>>
>>64013360
>Any tips for beating Trigon?
Waifu Raven. Well adjusted, confident in herself Raven slaps Trigon around like he's nothing. So just give her what she needs descartes.png and stand with her.
>>
>>64013246
And, ironically considering her reputation in the fandom, Ashley. If you actually pay attention in her dialogue, her objection to the aliens on your ship isn't based in their species but the fact that the Normandy is a experimental military vessel and they're all foreign nationals. Ones with pretty sketchy backgrounds, honestly. Garrus is a cop kicked off the force for being too brutal, Wrex is a mercenary and casual killer, Liara is the daughter of one of the people they're going after, and Tali is desperate to bring back something good from her Pilgrimage. Ashley is completely justified in being suspicious of these people.
>>
>>64013396
Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising!
>>
>>64013076
It's relative to the overall 'size' of the setting in question for all those things, so taking Babylonia as a base and scaling that to the rest of the Gaia in Nasuverse, with the Middle East relative to the earth being a measure of size, I'm pretty sure your kingdom would be way fucking bigger than the Tau if you scaled that ratio up to Galactic measures.
>>
>>64013425
Truly the Volus are wise.
>>
>>64013312
All Shepards are biotic, canonically they all have the eezo nodes. If you don't take a biotic class that just indicates that Shepard never received the training and cybernetic implants to make their abilities combat-viable. That's how they can learn biotic abilities as bonus talents, it's a crash course.
>>
>>64013415
Plus, Ash gets her T&A upgraded to N7 levels by ME3.
>>
>>64013323
I don't get on your case for double tapping the alien that could actually die from the act. You leave me to get thrown around the cabin a little before and afterward.

>>64013275
They really did and it's such a shame.

>>64013360
Seriously, going half-demon, joining the Titans, and being even a moderately decent human being to Raven would make defeating Trigon a bitchslap fest.

>>64013415
You are correct on all these points. But I hate her face. Just hate it.
>>
File: reminder.png (1.03 MB, 1085x730)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>64013415
No way, she's just a crazy paranoid racist!
>>
>>64013111
A little overselling it as we can see what ME guns (the handheld variants) can do to unarmed people and it's not massive. In fact, the codex says that while theoretically the guns could do massive damage, they can't because
>"mass accelerators produce recoil equal to their impact energy. This is mitigated somewhat by the mass effect fields that rounds are suspended within, but weapon recoil is still the prime limiting factor on slug velocity."
Also, we know that plasma is at least somewhat effective against shields as it is the Geth's primary focus in weapon design. And Armor temperature protection isn't THAT great as cold or hot enough environments can get through. The planet Solcrum has a surface temp of 351 °C, listing the planet as Hazardous and unsafe for personnel outside of a vehicles like the Mako. While 351 °C is huge, plasma can can be anywhere from thousands to millions in temp.
>>
>>64013522
>masssplaining
Just like the alt-right.
>>
>>64013425
>Mass Effect: The T-shirt
>Mass Effect: The Coloring Book
>Mass Effect: The Lunchbox
>Mass Effect: The Breakfast Cereal
>Mass Effect: The Flamethrower
>Mass Effect: The Doll
>>
>>64012830
>Tali
What is it about grey girls with great hips?
>>
>>64013431
The Middle East is appx. 2% of the Earth's surface area. So, you'd have basically 2% of the Galaxy in Warhammer 40k. That's 2 billion planets, relative to the IoM's 10~ million. You would be so much bigger than the IoM that it would be fucking absurd to compare you.
>>
What are some powers to use when you want to hurt someone, not kill them? Powers like the Cruciatus curse?
>>
>>64013614
>Grey't Hips
>>
Harem jumpers, how did you find yourselves in such a situation in the first place?
>>
How does your jumper go about ensuring that white people pay their proper reparations?
>>
>>64013631
False Swipe from Pokemon. Or use a perk for non-lethality like the one in Nanoha and start blasting.
>>
>>64013619
I don't know, it seems more reasonable to define the "two percent" relative to inhabited space, not total space. Because the Middle East is two percent of the (known) inhabited space of our world, not the enormous volume of space we know exists.
>>
>>64013415
I was fine with her in ME1. It was her moment in ME2 that made me not like her much. I can understand he mistrust of cerberus, but her mistrust of Shepard, and Garrus, AND Joker was upsetting. I didn't even need her to join up, I could understand that. But the distrust was anyone, particularly when it carried on into 3. Basically engineer Adams handled it much better. Didn't join cerberus because he didn't trust them, but was sorry for not being able to help Shepard when he found out he really was back.

Why are engineers on starships (nearly) always great?
>>
>>64013635
My first wife pushed it a bit and said she'd enjoy having more lady friends to share me with.
That's what you get when you waifu a polygynous species like a deer.
>>
>>64013614
Another reason comic's Raven is shit. She has normal, boring skin color.
>>
>>64013313
Maybe just impose an energy cost on removing any matter from the dimension that you created, sine it’s “a part of you”. That way you can let people come and go, and tiny particulates or small things like digested food would barely affect you, but something like gold or a full plant would be draining. That way people could just fanwank based on how powerful they already are. You could provide some metrics based on your baseline first jump level.

I also think it’s weird you can’t store objects in it. You can bring people but not things? I might change that too and just note that non-native matter can’t be manipulated.
>>
>>64013676
I mean, it's two percent of the total surface area of the whole planet. What exactly does that translate to in galactic terms other than planets? Regions of space controlled?
>>
>>64013614
Truly excellent taste run in the color grey?
>>
>>64013403
>>64013409
Would you even need to fight Trigon in that case? Couldn't you just cockblock the ritual and leave him stuck outside reality?
>>
>>64013727
>I also think it’s weird you can’t store objects in it. You can bring people but not things? I might change that too and just note that non-native matter can’t be manipulated.
This. I've never really understood this bit. Its just a dumb limitation that makes me not weant to buy it.
>>
>>64013676
We don't know how many habitable worlds 40K or real life has anyway, and if we're being honest, neither does GW. In fact, I don't think they even thought about it this much.
>>
>>64013635
Waifu can't have kids, is from a culture where men generally have a number of women based on their status in society. She also enjoys being in charge and manipulating others.
Things just kind of happened.
>>
>>64013322
There are some of varying potency and applicability in Anima Beyond Fantasy, Arcanum, Bastard Bonds, and Medaka Box Abnormal. Respectively: Elan of Barakiel applies to everything but also prevents critical success, the Veteran(?) capstone applies to combat, the Dexterity(?) capstone applies to dextrous actions, and the Not Equal power Flawless applies to everything.
>>
>>64013649
I can't do that. No ethnicity is free of sin. No one's hands are clean. Everyone owes everyone something, if the sins of the father must be paid for. All I can ethically do is treat my citizens equally under the law, and encourage everyone to be better than the people who came before them. It'd take a miracle for my own people to do so, given that old hatred is where we started. About as much chance they'll let go of that as there is of the Brits letting go of 1066 or King Arthur.
>>
Has anyone seen Cracker_Jack lately? Did he leave permanently?
>>
>>64013746
Wait, so if I'm a submarine, does that mean I have to have my rigging just straight up be the ship?

Or since I'm a pseudo-battleship, could I have battleshi-like rigging?
>>
>>64013727
That might be the way to do it. I’ll look into it more later; I still need to add some of the combos that TopHat suggested to me.

>>64013764
Didn’t want to invalidate the Warehouse with nigh infinite storage. That’s probably another thing I’ll change, since most other dimension perks don’t seem to have that limitation.
>>
>>64013635
Usually have it come about from a very strange development within relationships that wouldn't ordinarily be possible outside of Jumpchain. Two dragons who don't have the same sensibilities as humanity, mildly crazy ghost legends working things out by force, etc.

Harems are fun to imagine, but for some reason I'm not comfortable with just having them happen for no reason. I like coming up with a reason even if it's a crazy or stupid reason, because that's fun.
>>
>>64013635
Just keep being with more and more females that like you until it'd just seem like the harem was always there and everybody knew it.
>>
>>64013840
I dunno man. Just do what seems like the most fun in the moment.
>>
>>64013614
Grey can evoke either white or dark skin depending on facial features, while also having the appeal of being "exotic".
>>
>>64013725
Well, there's that and the fact that she's a mind raping ends-justify-the-means unapologetic maniac without any of the charm or personality of the '03 TT Raven.
>>
>>64013880
Also, would I be able to use battleship shells due to my psuedo-battleship status, or would I be stuck with dinky little torpedos?
>>
>>64013255
Trigon, like Dormammu is usually just universal at best. They may have some issues where they suddenly escalate in power, but in regular circumstances (AKA no author intervention) they would splatted by the multiversal entities.
>>
>>64013322
Flawless or something from the Arcanum jump does that in combat. There is a perk in Diabolical that prevents your subordinates from screwing up as long as it depends on them.
>>
>>64013941
Darkseid is likewise rarely even universal outside of his death throes.
>>
Question for Valeria and anybody who might know.

1. What assets does the Machine Network have in Nier: Automata when we take the
scenario.

2. Are all of our force gathered at the bunker or spread out when we take command? Where the does Resistance and androids like Devola and Popola fall into play.

3. Just double checking the back door being gone means we can't be infected with the logic virus right?
>>
>>64013251
Was it the oakenhearted one?
>>
>>64013928
See >>64013880. I really like talking about Azur Lane's shipgirls, universe, the game, and especially hearing other people tell fun stories of their time there. But I don't want to handhold people through every aspect of the hybridization of whatever two ships they want to cram together. I absolutely want to hear about your sailing battleship turned submarine popping out of the depths, deploying several dozen broadside cannons, and letting loose into a Siren. But I don't want to design it for you. It's your game. Have fun with it.
>>
>>64014064
Wait hold on....just to clarify, the the guy who had a spaceship and was wondering if shipgirl me could be imported.

I mean I do have an age of sail form for it but it is more-or-less a spaceship.

Did you think I had a REGULAR sailboat that was fine with going underwater?
>>
>>64014136
*I'm the guy
>>
>>64013880
The last time I followed advice like that I woke up in Charleston a couple grand lighter, slightly hung over, with a mouth that felt like a glazed donut and a sticky stomach. All I'm saying is, that's advice that can have some repercussions.
>>
>>64014136
It's the same answer either way. I just still have the sailing shipgirl picture from earlier stuck in my head so I used that as an example.

>>64014164
Did you have fun though?
>>
>>64011132
On a previous thread, you mentioned that you’ll “chip away” or something on the New Gods jump, what does that mean?
>>
File: 1504471556941.jpg (15 KB, 378x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>64014191
It's...it's a figure of speech, anon. Chip away. Like, work on in gradual increments.

Are you okay?
>>
File: GalactusMvC.png (1.81 MB, 2000x2435)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
How beat Galacta scenario?
Am want Lifebringer mode but am afraid.
>>
File: Just Harem Problems.jpg (488 KB, 705x1042)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>64013746
If they wear it well it certainly can.
>>
>>64014191
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.macmillandictionary.com/amp/dictionary/british/chip-away
In this case, Heavens is “chipping away” at the Jump’s incomplete status by working on it, making it complete.
>>
File: 1547148433472.png (1.91 MB, 900x2484)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
Other than the Golden Dagger in Saint Seiya Episode G, is there anything for harming entities/forces through their avatars?
>>
>>64014191
It's secret burger code. If you don't get it, you can't get it. Covfefe.

>>64014211
Good. That exactly how you're meant to answer.
>>
What do you think is the limit that a Geass like Lelouch's (from Code Geass) can control? On the one hand, he managed to geass the Collective Unconscious of humankind. On the other hand, it explicitly was too big for him to control: his use of Geass wasn't a command, it was just a request.
>>
>>64013415
>he Normandy is a experimental military vessel
Something fans, Ashley, and that one Rear-Admiral all forget is that the Normandy was worked on by Turians as well as Humans.
Turians have access to the experimental designs because they helped work on it. It was a double experiment, a stealth ship, and a fusion of Turian and Human ship designs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
What type of magic do I gotta learn in Dark Souls to gain Stand power?
>>
File: yoggy.jpg (31 KB, 480x601)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>64014222
Step 1: be yog
Step 2: win
Step 3: feel bad because you cheated
>>
>>64014290
Sullyvahn was a sorcerer who got up into some dank shit and dabbled in all kinds of stuff, such as Deep, and the abyssal Profaned Flame
So I'd imagine Abyssal Sorcery would be the place to start.
>>
>>64014288
But none of those are part of the Turian government, maybe Garrus as a fringe case but still. Not like it matters since the Salarians managed to retrofit stealth dreadnoughts using the tech.
>>
>>64014222
>Take perks Galacta had when she did the same thing
>Make frens with Galacta
>Use perks and meta knowledge to aid Galacta resolve plot
>Resolve plot
>Win
>>
>>64014222
Get Unlimited Power. Good Job, you're lifebringer now.
Otherwise get the Cosmic Being friendship perk, Earth Emergency Perk, Ulimate Nullifier, Unlimited Power and you're golden. Maybe even beg Big Daddy Galactus for help in jump after telling him about Lifebringer being possible.
>>
>>64014290
In all likelihood it's probably some branch of Sorcery. Sorcery is all about fucking around with the latent potential of the soul, and Sulyvahn is arguably one of the most accomplished sorcerers of all time. That he pulled off some crazy bullshit like we see here isn't out of the question.
>>
>>64014371
Wait, how do the perks solve pregnancy?
>>
Are there any Spidery Outer Gods?
I want to fuck around with Spider Man.
>>
>>64014375
>you're lifebringer now.
Wrong.
>>
>>64014398
Pregnancies have a tendency to solve themselves, m8. If not, get a bottle a Johnny Walker and find a flight of stairs.
>>
>>64014417
Spiderman already gets fucked with by an avatar of spideryness though.
>>
>>64014417
Pretty sure you can just make an OC Outer God n DYN Freaks, anon. Be the spider god of destiny and fate you were born to be.
>>
>>64014190
Do Azur Lane shipgirls have fairies, is that strictly a Kancolle thing?
>>
>>64014211
I just had a massive stomachache and didn’t sleep for 24 hours. So I should probably go to sleep.
>>
>>64014222
Maybe some kind of Fisher King power would help?
Becoming an Horcrux of everyone on Earth is impractical and would probably have nasty consequences.
I believe it was possible to create a Noble Phantasm that forced any invader of an area you protected to fight you before reaching it, of course but the area was a LOT smaller. Maybe an EX ranked NP or a Grand one would help you? You'd have to ask.
I remember there were some perks that gave you forewarning of major catastrophes, but I don't remember where. Maybe in Generic Zombie Apocalypse? There was a Doomsday Prepper origin iirc.

Hmm... what other ways are there of tying others' survival to my life force, so that they survive as long as I do?
>>
>>64014222
>get Dupli-Kate from Invincible
>get Time Lord from Supergod
>buy Unlimited Power and Galaxy Brain
>Buy Nullifier
You cannot possibly lose with this build. Just make 100 clones of yourself and use your view of all timelines to 100% ensure that everything goes smoothly. If you manage to fuck it up with that you deserve to go home.
>>
>>64014439
>Anansi is one of the Vodu, a race of extra-dimensional beings still worshiped as gods by the tribes of Africa and by modern-day practitioners of Alton tradition.
>According to Ezekiel Sims and the Ashanti tribe in Ghana, Anansi was the first Spider-Man, using his spider-powers to traverse Africa and see all there was to see. Desiring further enlightenment, Anansi struck a bargain with the sky god Nyame, offering his eternal service in return for enlightenment and vanished from the mortal world, his power and knowledge transmitted into spiders everywhere across a Great Web.[2]
>Anansi's temple in Ghana was used by Spider-Man to defeat the totemic wasp entity Shathra, and was later the site of a duel between Ezekiel Sims and Peter Parker in order to appease the totemic spider deity called the Gatekeeper.[5]
Anansi is small time senpai.
>>
>>64014458
That's strictly a Kancolle thing. Azur Lane Shipgirls don't have crew of any kind.
>>
>>64014417
You could always pretend to be Lolth?
>>
>>64013694

Because it is the job of an engineer to know how things work, how thing can go wrong, and the best way to fix and improve things. They do it so often they apply their training towards people too without realizing it, and do so objectively.

Unlike everyone else.
>>
File: kannasleep.jpg (76 KB, 750x750)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>64014465
sweet dreams anon
sleep tight
>>
>>64014222
>want to go to Galacta
>want to maintain a concrete physical form that I've carefully crafted according to my own idea of beauty instead of constantly looking like a freak because bitch-ass ants perceive me that way
>>
>>64014479
>I remember there were some perks that gave you forewarning of major catastrophes, but I don't remember where. Maybe in Generic Zombie Apocalypse? There was a Doomsday Prepper origin iirc.
Wasn't there discussion about that seal from Naruto that removes the concept of destruction from everything within a designated area? Just make a cosmic version of that maybe?
>>
File: voU1R9O.jpg (134 KB, 1686x938)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Hellsing
Origin
Drop-in + 400
Perks
Unassuming – 0
Unwavering – 100
Mysterious – 100
Feared – 100
Inspiring – 100
War Veteran – 200
The Art of War – 200
Items
Uniform – 0
Nazi Armory – 100
Iscariot Standard Issue – 100
Harkonnel I – 200
Lockheed SR-71 – 200
>>
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>64014538
It makes me feel like touching those titties.
>>
>>64014538
Those tits are too large
>>
>>64014489
I was thinking of someone else, but that's fair enough. Can't even really remember who I was thinking of. Some woman with magic control over spiders and an interest in Spiderman?
>>
>>64014567
>left knee
What the hell? Is that supposed to be a hand?
>>
>>64014616
I...don't think so? Scat 2 has her arms wrapped around Medb's neck, and Scat 1 looks like she has her hands on her hips. I don't know what that is.
>>
>>64014596

Madame web?
>>
>>64014616
>>64014639
Not neck, waist. Shit.
>>
>>64014538
Asanagi, draw more shit more quickly you lazy bum!
Also get your shit translated.
>>
>>64014639
It's skadi's hand
>>
>>64014639
It's the hand of the Scathach in the foreground. Look at her right arm. It's coming towards the camera and is resting on Medb's knee. It's just drawn jankily.
>>
>>64014657
Looking into it, that's definitely who I was thinking of, but for some reason I thought she was a much bigger deal than she is here. My bad.
>>
What did you do in the Mario jumps?
>>
Anyone else bully Grima possessed Robin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlrFs888L6c
>>
>>64014371
Galacta didn't stop random extra multiversal threats.
>>
>>64014434
Unlimited internal power is Lifebringer. Lifebringer is Galactus after eating everything, thus gaining enough power to restart the universe.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.