[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Khazalid Empire Edition

>Previous realm:
>>63997927

>Official AoS website
ageofsigmar.com/

>Updated Forgeworld Compendiums
warhammer-community.com/2018/06/29/29th-june-a-monster-update-from-forge-worldfw-homepage-post-1/

>Resources
pastebin.com/UVKnsh7d

>AoS Novels, Battletome PDF and Audiobooks
mega.nz/#F!q84BWKiL!CN6kasdx1Pyshfga_UzuEQ
mega.nz/#F!6EZEHQqJ!gdDBPH48LYPGDccS4YaeWA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Rulebook of Nightvault
mega.nz/#!PsZX3C5A!8Eq41d8y3ozTdhexxDIbzn33cOK7QKchiVpQIOCLt9k

>TTS Mod Pack
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1363418757

>Tools
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark+elf+photoshop+template.psd

>Thread Question
You are given exactly $150 US dollars or your nations equivalent to create a 1000 point army of any faction that is not mixed GA. What is your list?
>>
>>64005886
Any advice on starting Mortal Maggotkin?
>>
Anyone here played with the Ironblaster?
Got given one by a friend and thinking of swapping out a unit of ogors for him.

The kit is beautiful
>>
File: 1478174315381.jpg (18 KB, 503x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Can someone redpill me on this soup thing?
I understand the concept from it happening to 40k but im not sure how AoS is souped or getting soup. Are we getting it in a new generals handbook or something? Where are the indications and how will it be done?

Im a death player so will it mean i can maybe run death alliance without it being trash?
>>
So what might be the That Guy list of Gitz?
>>
>>64005954
Your army has been souped already.
>>
>>64005967
how so?

Also that didn't really answer my question but now im even more curious about it
>>
>>64005954
Legions of Natasha is death soup. You can basically take everything from Death with it
>>
>>64005954
Orruk, rat, Ogor, duardin soup apparently in new/updated tomes
>>
>>64005985
Death was literally the first soup army. Legions of Nagash was the first soup battletome. Also LoN is unambiguously the strongest army in the game.

I'm not particularly inclined to give you a detailed explaination because it was evident from your post that you do not understand the game very much. The answers to your questions are basically:

>No.
>Related microfactions.
>In the exact same way it has been done and is being done currently, via battletomes.
>>
>>64005992
not FEC
>>
>>64006019
>>64005992
>>64005967

>your army is soup but only in the book for it
>you can't soup a full death army with LoN and FEC

not true soup lads.
>>
>>64006036
FEC is garbage anyways
>>
>>64006036
In a game where grand alliances exist soup must necessarily have a more limited definition than "everything in the GA" in order to have any meaning at all.

Also that was a no true scotsman argument.
>>
Will they ever expand on the remaining hyman factions that got ported over?
>>
>>64005954
40k soup has more to do multiple detachments from the wider ranges, like the imperium or the flavors of eldar, and cherry-picking the best of each and more-or-less abusing the command point system with it. AoS soup is essentially pooling loosely associated keyword armies together into a single battletome, giving them artefacts, traits, battalions, and now endless spells and spell lores, too. It's really making something out of nothing. Autists hate AoS soup because they want GW to "simply" expand on most keyword armies to the extent they did Nighthaunt and Daughters of Khaine, and see the rest squatted.
>>
>>64006089
>cont
Some armies that were previously coherent, like [elves] and skaven, are currently unplayable because they were split into 5 different mini factions unnecessarily. Once AoS decided to not be a burning trash pile and they introduced points values and structure to the game, a lot of these factions couldn't even make a legal list using their own keyword. Anyway, allies are MUCH more restrictive in AoS and if you have a big boy army with a battletome its less and less likely you'll be reaching for other allies to add something to your army, unlike 40k.
>>
>>64006089
>they want GW to "simply" expand on most keyword armies to the extent they did Nighthaunt and Daughters of Khaine, and see the rest squatted.
The reality is that souping, expanding and squatting are all happening.

Gitmob got totally shitcanned, spiderfang and moonclan both got souped together and expanded on.
>>
>>64006089
seems like this form of soup is better for the game then.
>>
>>64005886
>disposessed got a new model

lol too good
>>
When do ePubs go live on Warhammer Digital?
>>
>>64006143
Not the same anon, but I think so. Since from what I've seen of 40k you're generally doing yourself a disservice by not allying in another faction to shore up your weaknesses, and with how flexible the detachment system is, there's almost no cost to mixing armies.
>>
>>64006143
People are scared that some potential good microfaction ideas are ruined for soup and will never get any updates.

And that we will just get rehashed fantashit armies agan.
>>
>>64006151
I'm guessing around 10 gmt? That's when GW stores open, though i'm unsure if Warhammer digital follows the same timetable.
>>
>>64006087
>hyman factions
DoK and Sylvaneth are pretty fleshed out.
>human factions
There's a lot of cool stuff in the fiction left to the imagination but because the existing empire range is all thats left freeguild armies still look ambiguously German. It's too bad, too, because there's gotta be some Conan style kingdom out in Ghur or Aqshy. Muh representashun aside I'm pretty excited for the eventual Darkoath release.
>>
>>64005954
>>64006089
>>64006143
Soup is putting together several different keywords (ingredients) into a single allegiance (the "soup").

This means that you can have a variety of different choices in a single force, instead of having to take allies or fuck about with grand alliances.

It means there's valid and varied options for any single force, instead of having a very limited selection of models. People are STILL ABLE to play as a single keyword and the rules usually encourage it anyway.

TL;DR: Autists want to crunch on single carrots instead of having a tasty stew.
>>
File: VETmMJO[1].jpg (1.88 MB, 4032x3024)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
What's everyone working on this fine weekend? I just finished my first squigherd unit!
>>
>>64006175
Based off the posters earlier in the day, we getting soup tomes soon
>>
>>64006175
As long as they continue on the path that Moonclan seems to have set, souping won't be too bad.

Whilst you can argue that stabbaspam is the optimal way to play moonclan, there's still plenty of options to play a more troll/squig/spiderfang focused force, with support for those archetypes.
>>
>>64006176
Working on some Shadespire until my GG order shows up.
>>
>>64006158
I think the armies that are safely unique to GW's IP will make it to AoS pretty unscathed. I hate to say it but dispossessed, tomb kings, the empire aren't in the same boat as Goblin fanatics, lizardmen, skaven, or chaos as quintessential warhammer. The rest of the stuff has been fairly unique.
>>
>>64006143
It's pretty much entirely necessary in order for the GW to ever be able to sell half of their inventory. Many factions were split up to the point of unusability, or had important units sucked out into Ironweld Arsenal. There's very little game related incentive for people to buy models from microfactions, or from factions that have been cucked by microfactions.
>>
>>64006197
I'm kind of holding out hope that they'll reimagine tombkings and others with Settra at the helm, maybe as some golden skeletal legion? But that would most likely be too similar to Nekrons. Just give me back those awesome construct models that they'll never make again.
>>
Asking from last thread, are all the points listing from the Gloomspite Gits out there at all and anyone got it?
>>
File: Gloomspite Gitz Points.png (2.27 MB, 1072x2106)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>64006287
Here you go!
>>
GG epub should be available now if anyone wants to share it.
>>
>>64005919
U wanna use StD/skaven or just pure rotbringers?
>>
>>64006017
>duardin soup
What?
>>
>>64006353
Who knows what exactly, wait and see if it pans out
>>
>>64006346
Would prefer mostly rotbringers, but I'm happy to use StD. Prefer not to use skaven but willing to take suggestions.
>>
good morning aosg
what's the plan?
>>
File: 20190111_191454.jpg (1.38 MB, 2415x1278)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>64006176
Finished my Zarbags gits yesterday.
>>
>>64006418
Nice! I'm probably going to buy Zarbag's gitz and just use them as regular models in my army, because they look really cool!
>>
File: 1522187383631.gif (294 KB, 990x405)
294 KB
294 KB GIF
Probably nothing but one of the latest ebooks with a wanderer elf and Duardin fighting together the dwarf opines in a cave that it would make a good hold. And says "it's about time we start rebuilding our holds. Lest all the sensible folk think we've all disappeared into the clouds or set ourselves on fire."
>>
gimme darkoath!
>>
>>64006435
that's nice but i just don't think GW went to the author and said: hey we need a story about a xy teamup with this one special sentence in it.
>>
>>64006452

No, but its not like they couldn't have said "hey, you should make an offhand mention of this in your book"
>>
>>64006483
i think it's probably just a side blow from the author TO gw that even "the duardin think" they should get releases,
>>
>>64006392
If Rotbringers there is just 2 options, Blightkings or Blightlords, you gonna need plenty of them.
As for StD I would recomend waiting for new Darkoth book to see whats new. StD have big array of choices, warshrines to buff, wizzards and lords as well as units(but they are on the less killy sideas they are outdated)
Skaven suck dick, consider one Plague priest for his usefull debuf or plague claw if your oponents use horde armies.
There is some FW stuff but its mostly meh and costly so unless you have recaster and dont care about crushing victories I would leave them be for some time.
>>
>>64006418
>Gap in the squig head
>>
File: 1546148360974.png (563 KB, 1142x850)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>64006521
That's the usual issue with pushfit kits. Designed to fit without glue, so when you do add glue, the tiny bit of extra displacement is felt as gaps. It can't be helped.
>>
File: PTS.jpg (384 KB, 1344x760)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>64006176
Gonna finish these guys off maybe, maybe assemble the Plague Furnace. I have a little 40k stuff I need to get out of the way first though.
>>
>>64006407
Kill all souptards
>>
>>64006618
Use plastic glue next time, it melts the plastic and fills the gap.
>>
Ready to start painting these mad(grots)men
>>
God those gits guys are damn annyoing. Stop spamming
>>
>>64006618
Putting together the stormcast from soul wars was fucking nightmarish because of all the gaps.

The models are basically split down the middle, straight through the middle of their (poorly cast) pauldrons insignias, and the push fit leaves a ffucking grand Canyon running straight across the models. Tried trimming off the push fit pegs and just regular gluing them, but it didn't seem to help
>>
>>64006673
Yeah its horrible. What were they thinking
>>
>>64006715
its made for new people? so they dont care much about tight fit and dont want to build mini.
>>
>>64006652
>blurry pic so we cant see mold lines
We know anon, shame on you.
>>
What are some good ways to counter a LoN army? I'm having a bit of trouble. His basic chaff gets like 4 or 5 attacks a guy and can fight twice, everything casts at like +2 or +3, he's got deep strike everywhere so he can play the objectives surprisingly fast, and he gets back dozens of free models a turn

It feels like I'm playing against an army from a higher power level game. I try sniping the heroes, but the real danger heroes are super tough like arkhan. Is it better to bring a lot of ranged and just try to blast down the hordes of skeletons faster than he can raise them?

I play everything but death, so suggestions for all 3 GA's would be helpful. For chaos I usually play daemon heavy tzeentch, for order I've got stormcast but I'm looking to expand into either fish aelves or tree mecha, for destruction I've got BCR, moon clan (now gloomspite), and some trogoths. Taking a single thundertusk was actually working well for sniping necromancers, but still wasn't a guarantee since they get so many rules for passing off or ignoring mortal wounds
>>
File: 1543768910277.gif (447 KB, 422x309)
447 KB
447 KB GIF
>>64006673
That's what Stormcast deserve though.
>>
>>64006743

Killing support heros is the way to go. tarpit their big units with your own small chaff, keeping them away from objectives and hold them with your own big units
>>
>>64006733
Bruddah I don't know if you realize just how bad the gaps are. Talking like 8th of an inch in some cases. Enough to make a new player question the quality of the game because of the models.

Not to mention theirs casting draft everywhere. Spots where capes or the underside of pauldrons are just flat surfaces, emblems fade into the smooth surface of the shoulder without being clearly designed. I don't know if this kit was a rush job, the nighthaunt doesn't appear to be, but it's pretty gnarly
>>
>>64006227
Mummies are an undead trope conspicuously absent from the current death range. It's the "totally not Egypt" piece that I don't know how you can reconcile with the stoner fantasy that is the Mortal Realms. We've seen what they can do with fucking sheet ghosts though, so who knows. The Bloodbowl mummy is pretty badass.
>>
>>64006763
This is kind of what I was trying. Tried to tie up a unit of skeletons with my 60 grot unit, but the skeletons got 4 attacks a guy, fought twice, had all sorts of buffs. They wiped the grots out in a single turn of combat
>>
>>64006792
You could go the seraphon route and gradually feed them 10 man units.
>>
>>64006765
>kit was a rush job
It most likely was
>>
>>64006673
Yep I built some and every single one was a nightmare. Surprisingly the evocator warband are designed much better.
>>
>>64006618
>>64006673
>>64006715
>>64006733
>>64006765
>>64006829

You are all idiots.

How to build push fit miniatures:
1. Snip off extra stuff on the male part of the push fit connections (the nubs that go into the holes). We don't need all of this and the friction gets too high if we keep all of it.
2. Test to make sure the fit is about as flush as possible (you're looking for close to 100% connection, although the gap will still be obvious).
3. Put superglue on the male part.
4. Put plastic glue along the edges of all the models.
5. THEN push the model together.

This will get you models without ANY obvious seam lines.

The problem is that people don't snip off the end of the male part. Remember that these models are designed to be pushed together, not actually assembled.
>>
>>64006652
only undercoated bt guess well’ see when they are done eh?
>>
>>64006842
Think I didn't try all of that? Soul Wars stormcast are just shit design. Nighthaunt too but they're much easier to fix with putty
>>
>>64006856
If you tried all that and didn't achieve the perfect effect then there's something wrong with you, not the models.
>>
>>64006854
*clapping hard*
>>
>>64006861
k
>>
>>64006792

But if you sent in a unit of 20 grots you would have achieved the same thing for much less points.

Even if you sent 1 80pt hero you would have held up that for the same amoutn of time

cheap tarpits are the answer not expensive ones.
>>
File: 1451993296172.jpg (101 KB, 596x767)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>64006435
I'm a dispossessed player, and here is my stance on things.

I hope we get a battletome. I hope we get a few new models. Maybe get a rebranding so it's not Order Battletome: Dispossessed. I hope for them. Even if it gets put into a soup book with freeguild or something, which I am fine with.

But I also know we don't know if or when it is happening. You can't prove it's not happening, just as we can't prove it is happening.

But I hope it happens, and that's good enough for me so far. I have a few armies to keep me distracted in the mean time and I still enjoy playing the army. I am not going to grow impatient if it doesn't happen this year, or even the next. But I do think we are going to be fine.

So I ignore the naysayers, because I know they know nothing, and I don't pretend to know more than they.
>>
>>64006765
>Having to manually carve a gap so the shin plates arent halfway merged with the boots
Good lord, I picked the SCE up on whim and they were a wreck
>>
>>64006893
>I want my army to be human slaves for a meme soup battletome
OH NONONONONONO
>>
>>64006856
Look at this idiot who can't even figure out how to push some plastic pieces together. Fucking hell mate it's not rocket science.
>>
>>64006893
There's a Free Cities battletome planned for spring 2020, which is a soup of Dispossessed, Freeguild, Ironweld etc. I'm expecting a lot of negative results after people Google "Free Cities".
>>
>>64006893
>I hope we get a battletome. I hope we get a few new models
Ain't gonna happen. What might happen that you'll get souped together with free peoples and some elves.
>>
>>64006918
Show us your perfectly flush Soul Wars stormcast models then, anon.
>>
>>64006912
The meme is calling it soup, but that doesn't inherently make it a bad thing. I'm not even resistant to the idea of it. So far the latest combo battletomes give you opportunities and rules to either run the smaller armies as mixed or solo, which I think is a good compromise.

Do I hope we get a solo battletome? Of course.
But I think a combo one will be just as fine as well.
>>
>>64006923
That's not confirmed anywhere, but I am excited by the idea of it.

>>64006924
Yeah you don't know that for sure. And neither do I. Stop pretending you do.
>>
Age of Soup
>>
>>64006947
>That's not confirmed anywhere, but I am excited by the idea of it.
You heard it from me, anon.

One of the meetings to discuss new battletomes discussed how it would highlight the multi-racial nature of Order.
>>
>>64006956
Sounds disgusting
>>
>>64006956
Especially since Chaos, Destruction and Death all have multi-racial factions. There's been a bit of worry internally that the media is gonna seize on representing invaders / bad guys as a racially diverse group while the good guys are all in their own ethno-state-esque factions with a legion of Ubermensch (literal) stormtroopers protecting them.
>>
>>64006956
Ok, I will believe you when I am reading the official GW announcement on the Warhammer community page, but until then, forgive me if I don't take what anon on the internet says in faith.

Again, I'm not opposed to the idea of it, and if it does turn out to be true, I will look forward to trying it out.
>>
>>64006933
You've been told how to assemble your miniatures in this thread at least two or three times now, anon. Maybe a video would be better for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKttPk3BZI
>>
>>64006991
So you don't have any and are just shitposting? That's what I thought.
>>
>>64006996
>instant buttpained reply
Literally seething.
>>
>>64006991
Post your mini
>>
>>64006923
>I'm expecting a lot of negative results after people Google "Free Cities".
Umm, why? I googled it and I got some pretty benign results.
>>
>>64007005
Still hasn't posted mini, probably doesn't even play
>>
>>64006991
how about you show us your miniature
>>
File: IMAG1635.jpg (503 KB, 1600x1409)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>64006981
>>64006893
I'm with you there, brother. I hope we get our own update, but if it does come in combination with the other order factions, I'll be fine with that too. An update is an update. Maybe some rules will finally come in order that will make this a more fitting proxy instead of the drakesworn templar I've been using it as.
>>
File: muh push fit.png (819 KB, 1275x630)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>64007054
>>64007064
Feel free to identify the problem.
>>
>>64007088
Those are Duncan's hands, I'd recognize them anywhere you lying cunt.
>>
>>64007096
Imagine being this upset that you're getting multiple references on how to fix an issue you're having.
>>
>>64007083
This is uggo mcfuggo
>>
>>64006618
What the fuck are you talking about? How the hell does the glue cause "displacement", how much glue are you using? Either way the gap is there with or without glue so you it is not an excuse to not use putty to fill the gaps afterwards.
>>
>>64007115
>still hasn't posted his amazingly flush miniature
Be honest anon, do you even own any of the push fit stormcast or do you have no idea what you're talking about?
>>
File: moon squig.png (200 KB, 443x246)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>64007131
Imagine filling a bath to the brim with water.

Now imagine you put a brick in that. Some water will leak out.

Similar concept with glue and pushfit models.
>>
>>64005886
Soon
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (136 KB, 1171x411)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Well, shit.
>>
>>64007088
The Lord Arcanum on gryph charger isn't the problem model, it's the sequitors, and to a lesser extent the castigators and evocators. Basically all the "on foot" models. The mounted ones are usually split in different areas
>>
File: slowpoke1.jpg (194 KB, 1400x1400)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>64007174
How are you just learning this now? GW told us on the 4th.
>>
>>64006842
>Snip off extra stuff on the male part
Found the jew
>>
File: delivery.jpg (160 KB, 720x960)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Aww yis.
>>
>>64007231
Nice anon, what are you gonna use the fanatics for?
>>
File: 1538444280511.jpg (116 KB, 670x899)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>64007146
>>
>>64007312
Just regular fanatics. I wanna make a fanatic bomb.
>>
>>64007141
If anything, the glue being squeezed out this way should help hide the join, not exaggerate it. Like I said, the gaps on the squigs are there whether you use glue or not, stop coming up with retarded theories/excuses.
>>
>>64007359
You have regular grots, right? Cause Fanatics can't go in Squig units.
>>
>>64007373
They can go into sneaky snufflers, but that's it as far as squig units are concerned.
>>
>>64007373
I plan on having at least 60, atm I have 20.
>>
File: Sequitors 2.jpg (147 KB, 976x545)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>64007180
Quite honestly I never had any issues with mine after cutting off the stupid pegs. At worst the pauldrons are slightly wonky and that's it.
>>
>>64006893
You're getting Endless Spells and a terrain piece lol
>>
>>64007215
GW told us of a price hike, they didn't tell us they would stop supplying independent stores, which makes advanced warning of the price hike pointless.
>>
>>64007472
That's very clearly not what that email is saying. It's saying so many people are trying to buy in now before the orice goes up that they're having to put a cap on orders until after the 4th aa they already can't gaurantee that they'll be able to honor the original price due to being backordered.
>>
>>64007492
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_buying
>>
>>64006893
GW would be stupid to throw away the chance to sell more or less classic dwarves. I don't know why they never realised this, but they are basically the Space Marine equivalent in fantasy. Just look around how many fucking dwarve miniatures lines exist, only undead in general have as many fans, but their look is way less focused. AoS has two armies of dwarves already and my bet is that it will get another one, with a slight upgrade to the classic dwarf aesthetic. Just like the golbins basically. I also think that Fyreslayers could and should be souped back into 'classic' dwarves, because they are a complete failure, which can only be fixed by a complete overhaul.
>>
>>64007492
I'm sorry you're not functionally literate but that email is saying STORES are limited to ordering one box per week from GW, which is basically the same as being limited to zero when thousands of people are trying to panic buy.
>>
How will Imperialfags ever recover!
>>
>>64007472
Learn to read. That's just saying they aren't going to be able to honor the original price because they might have to order more from GW.
>>
>>64007558

Who knows, you won't find out in the wrong thread.
>>
>>64007558
You lost, Anon?
>>
>>64007558
>when you are so eager to shitpost you post in the wrong thread.
>>
>Want new troggs.
>FLGS doesnt stock gw.
>GW Australia is 110 for dankhold troggoth
>Can order from the UK and after postage and GST its $80
I'm torn between getting it now or paying 3/4 the price...
>>
>>64007540
Fyreslayers aren't so bad as much as people probably don't want 120 minis of the battleline sculpt. Also, I'm pretty sure the Stormcast have replaced any other expy for fantasy space marines.
>>
>>64007575
Aren't those released next week? They're on pre order today.
>>
>>64007581
>Fyreslayers aren't so bad
>>
>>64007380
>Not 120
Small-time anon
>>
Which of the 3 confirmed Stormcast chambers do you think they'll release this year? I'm thinking ruination.
>>
>>64007587
Yes. So it's a choice between next weekend at 110 or 2-3weeks from now at 80.
>>
>>64007604
That seems like a safe bet to me desu, maybe we'll know by Adepticon
>>
>>64007581
I really want to like Fyreslayers but they don't make it easy
>>
>>64007600
I mean, it at least looks cohesive?
>>
>>64007623
Faint praise
>>
>>64007562
Yes, so what' the point of announcing the price hike in advance if they make it impossible to get the thing at old prices until then anyway?
>>
>>64007600
Is this where the Fanta shitpost comes from?
>>
>>64007685
You can very easily get them at the old price all the way up to when they put the price up, Anon.
>>
>>64007705
Except that the email says independent retailers can't get them (well, 1 a wek, but that's fucking useless)
>>
File: 1544401676874.jpg (879 KB, 1116x1579)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
Wanderers and Lion Rangers keep appearing in the stories I read. What could it mean?
>>
>>64007735
Elven Sluts love giant lion cocks.
>>
>>64007600
What's wrong with this?
I legitimately don't know
>>
>>64007713
And they can't get them because...
>>
>>64007739
All of the named Lion Rangers characters have been female so far. But one is a granny.
>>
>>64007713
Yeah, but you could just as easily get SC boxes.
>>
>>64007735
That GW still wants to cash old wfb players? This is why we got stuff like a greenskinz start collecting box and re-release of old sets like IoB with box round and square bases.
>>
>>64006773
Wasn't there a little story box in one of the original AoS core books that said about a bunch of ogres going through a Realmgate and getting styled on by a skeleton army described as essentially Tomb Kings with the labels filed off?
>>
>>64007735
I wouldn't mind seeing Lion Rangers and their chariots being folded into the Wanderers and getting a Battletome to themselves.
Same for Swifthawk Agents and Shadowblades.
>>
File: 1547229726300.jpg (36 KB, 604x604)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
wheres the fucking skaven news GW?
>>
>>64006313
I really want to field four mangler squigs but I get a feeling that won't work at all.
>>
File: 1546959742011.png (888 KB, 1079x740)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
>>64007806
>soup book that puts the old army book back together
>plastic weapons teams and maybe rat ogres
>repackaged kits with round bases

I would be entirely satisfied with a release like that and I'm not at all confident we'll get even half of it.
>>
Big drop coming in FEB
Announced at LVO
>>
File: 1373830334463.jpg (53 KB, 640x576)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>Dankhold Troggoth is 20pts too expensive to run a Dankhold + 6 Rockgut + a Boss 1000pts list
Argh. Still, it's possible to run a 1000pts Troggherd list with a Dankhold Troggboss and 3x 3 Rockgut Troggoths (960pts in total).
>>
>>64006313
Post the battalions. I wanna know of the trogg one wucks or not.
>>
>>64007878
(180 p) (min 960.pt; max 2780.pt) A Dankhold Troggboss, 3-9 units of Troggoths and 0-2 Aleguzzler Gargants.

Every time a model in the Battalion makes an unmodified 6 to wound roll, that attack deals one extra damage. The only Trogg battalion, and it seems a little pricey for what you get.

1d4chan has them.
>>
>>64007888
Ah, neat. Thanks mate.
>>
>>64007862
Fyreslayers and Carrion Empire.
>>
>>64007838
>being hyped for AoS rehashing Fantashit armies
Why
>>
>>64007862
The guy who said that GW switches around their release schedule to fuck with him?
>>
>>64007862
Black Legion codex and Skaven soup tome
>>
>>64007837
I'm personally torn if I want to buy two manglers (one Loonboss and one normal). The models are so good which makes it so tempting.
>>
File: DFjnBXD.jpg (262 KB, 800x682)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Should I buy a Wanderers army on a whim?
>>
>>64007978
LVO is the Las Vegas Open, 8th of Feb.
>>
>>64007878
I sadly do not have the battalions, I only had the points list from someone else.
>>
>>64008000
Why not? Checked btw
>>
>>64008000
Wait for the soup lol
>>
File: NICE.jpg (118 KB, 878x910)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Dubs I do it, trips I don't
>>
>>64008027
do it
>>
>>64008000
I fail to see why not.
>>
>>64008027
Do it anyway, Anon.
>>
>>64008027
buy dem boyz
>>
File: 1836806.jpg (64 KB, 1200x861)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>64008027
>>
File: IMG_20190107_115016.jpg (14 KB, 181x179)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>64008027
Do it for the Troggs, Anon.
>>
3 boxes of Hoppers and a single extra Hopper from secondary market to be run as a Loonboss. Surely it won't be competitive at all but the concept looks fun. Are you toying with any shit but fluffy brews lately?

Loonboss on Giant cave Squig (110)

Squig Rider Stampede (140)
5 Squig Hoppers (90pts) Battleline
5 Boingrot Bounderz (100)

Squig Rider Stampede (140)
5 Squig Hoppers (90pts) Battleline

970/1000pts
>>
>>64008000
Trips say yes.
>>
>>64008027
You're gonna need a lot more grots than that anon
>>
File: 1387823448781.jpg (125 KB, 339x392)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>64008027
DO
>>
>>64008082
Why would you take the battalion twice, rather than just take them all together in one battalion?
>>
I hope we'll see some ways to make Proescutors battleline this year. They are kinda jank as is, but a full army of them would look neat.
>>
Fuck off attencion seeking faggot, buy dragon dildo and choke on it.
>>
>>64008096
You can't take more than 3 units per battalion afaik. Since they get no bonus for being run with more than 5 models per unit I see no reason to run big blobs of them rather than many small units. Also I want to go ultra-budget friendly so it's not like I want to get more models for now.
>>
>>64006194
>all that kino
>ruined by stormcast
ew
>>
>>64008119
Paying twice seems silly.
It’s not very points efficient.
>>
>>64008121
>Imagine still being this mad.
>>
File: 20160227_115413.jpg (1.11 MB, 2048x1152)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>64007600
>>
>>64008127
>It’s not very points efficient.
Well, that's the point. Also if I decide to run them in a single battalion I would have to run 2 units of hoppers to pay the battleline tax and fit all those Bounderz into a single big unit since the battalion has a 3 units limit. If my budget wasn't so strict I would drop a battalion, fit all those 3 riders in a single battalion and got 12 extra squigs to pay the batline tax.
>>
File: 1547165518374.png (887 KB, 1900x1076)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
Really loving the new Gloomspite Gits book. They've written this one quite well and I love their characterisation. I did cringe a bit at them naming the sun 'glareface frazzlegit' though.
>>
>>64008119
>I see no reason to run big blobs of them rather than many small units.

The reason is that you don't need to take the battalion twice. You could be using those points for a shaman, or sneaky snufflers, or really anything else.

Besides, you only have one hero in that list. You want at least another to benefit from the free artefact that you're paying for with your battalion.
>>
>>64008158
Its nice to see army in uniform colours, but I cant paint more than 10 dudes in same manner. It makes it a chore. Thats why I play demons....and they are fucking rainbow.
>>
>>64008171
I would rather have a Spiderfang book than this soup shit

*dabs*
>>
>>64008171
Is there a pdf yet?
>>
>>64008171
Isn't that in keeping with Grot naming?
>>
File: 1547054003713.jpg (799 KB, 1050x1441)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>Only read the books until now
>finally get an audiobook from the mega
>Korghos Khul is the bad guy
>He is voiced in a stereotypical Russian accent
Muh Russia bad narrative? really?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (55 KB, 812x617)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>64008102
>>
File: 1387824487.jpg (479 KB, 1000x580)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>64007219
based
>>
>>64008190
By that logic it wouldnt be the bad moon it'd be Loonface Gloomgit
>>
>>64008158
I mean I don't like Stormcast either but at least stormcast have several distinct silhouettes unlike slayers.
>>
File: 1537258464314.jpg (544 KB, 1500x1201)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>glorious noble knight fighting chaos barbarian
Is this FEC art now?
>>
>>64008202
The Bad Moon tells people it's name. The grots named the sun.
>>
>>64008177
>You want at least another to benefit from the free artefact that you're paying for with your battalion.
I want to get Zarbag's gitz anyway and they cost 160pts. With only one battalion I can fit them easily. Will it be any improvement?
>>
File: 1520020804661.jpg (63 KB, 720x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>64008207
>several distinct silhouettes
>melee fighters have plate armor and masks
>archers have plate armor and masks
>wizards have plate armor and masks
>some guys just lack sleeves and have robes once in a while
artistic perfection
>>
>>64008213
No. FEC believe to be noble vampires. They mimic a vampire court and see themselves as their king sees them - and their king sees them as his noble vampire warriors.
>>
>>64008191
Russia has been shit for 800 years, if not more.
>>
File: aopsep23-skaven-full1k.jpg (125 KB, 970x683)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>64008186
>I would rather have a rat book than this gobbo shit

*stabs*
>>
>>64008191
What did you expect?
>>
>>64008027
Where are you (potentially) buying from?
>>
>>64008230
Yet it's still more than Slayers have. Not even mentioning the prosecutors and mounted stuff SC have.
>>
File: 1486061024703.jpg (185 KB, 600x800)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>64008281
Any chaos lord voice from any of the GW vidya games would be good
>>
File: CUNT DESTUROYA.png (411 KB, 516x515)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>64008186
BÄSED
>>
>>64008027
Triple and you buy Slaanesh instead.
>>
File: 26518860.jpg (58 KB, 309x475)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
How do you go from this....
>>
>>64008318
They can't all be Araghast.
>>
>>64008191
Warhammer is a British game, what else did you expect?
>>
File: 1534249131233.gif (523 KB, 367x219)
523 KB
523 KB GIF
>>64008333
>>
>>64008341
...to this??!?!
>>
File: 1532358177685.jpg (230 KB, 789x1000)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>64008341
To this...
>>
File: onyx-truth.png (701 KB, 911x540)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>64008333
>>
>>64005886
DO IT FOR SIGMAR, ANON!
>>
>>64008333
>>64008344
Trips negated Slaanesh purchase, basedposter enabled purchase of Grots.
>>
>>64008333
I mean, you HAVE to now.
>>
File: 16527892897211529.jpg (13 KB, 231x265)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>64008333
>>
>>64008333
Well, you heard the man.
>>
File: 359e9o35xaoz[1].jpg (24 KB, 649x457)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
What's his endgame?
>>
File: 1526158364329.png (192 KB, 501x445)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>64008404
>Hey this looks kind of cool, what is th-
>it's a skaven
>>
>>64008343
He wanted a hilbilly korghos khul, for sure
>>
>>64008404
Some gay reddit tier shit I'll wager
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_07_31.jpg (7.18 MB, 2808x4000)
7.18 MB
7.18 MB JPG
Anyone want anything specific out of the book?
>>
>>64008447
any art with stormcast getting the knife
>>
>>64008447
Is this around 1000 points?
Dankhold Troggboss
3 x Fellwater Troggoths
3 x Fellwater Troggoths
3 x Rockgut Troggoths
>>
PDF when
>>
>>64008447
Just looking for the Warscrolls on the Trogg units, if you could be so kind. Maybe some of the Arachnarok variants as well.
>>
>>64008456
780pts.

>>64008471
Aren't these on GW's site already? Check the Uk or NZ stores.

>>64008452
Only one piece of Stormcast art, and they are just meeting in battle.
>>
>>64008490
You are correct, thank you for letting me know.
>>
>>64008191
Suicide is an efficient solution to your issue
>>
>>64008509
feminism
>>
File: DeOdp8pVMAAlflv.jpg (160 KB, 1200x900)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>64008521
>bleeds monthly
>>
>>64008509
10,000 years of rule and living through the destruction of his people twice.
>>
>>64008490
>780pts.
thanks boss, appreciate it
>>
File: IMG_20190112_143049.jpg (259 KB, 3840x400)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>64008452
Although...
>>
>>64008447
Can you link the squig rider stampede battalion?
>>
How good of an idea is it to use Belton Molotow spray paints as undercoat?
>>
File: 18905865209.jpg (129 KB, 800x1200)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>64008531
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_33_13.jpg (6.74 MB, 2664x3832)
6.74 MB
6.74 MB JPG
>>64008604
This one?
>>
>>64008626
Yeah and the other squig based one please
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_44_57.jpg (2.49 MB, 2784x1496)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>64008702
>>
File: japantits.jpg (70 KB, 577x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>64008622
>Flat chested Diversity & Inclusion Team model that looks nothing like the concept art
nice try GW
>>
File: c7d4749.jpg (690 KB, 3264x1836)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
Based Germans at GW Groningen dressed up for the Gloomspite release.
>>
>>64008447
art we still haven't seen
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_43_45.jpg (4.36 MB, 2968x2376)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB JPG
Man the Asylum is a dark bit of lore.
>>
>>64008737
the model was made first, the artist just fixed it
>>
File: DS0eFRDU8AA3sb_.jpg (115 KB, 934x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>64008737
>>
>>64008727
>>64008626
Can you please post all of the battalions? Or at least all the moonclan ones
>>
>>64008748
>gobbos and humans getting along in 1 society
>angela merkels germany
it fits
>>
>>64008748
Groningen is in the Netherlands, you retarded burger.
>>
>>64008777
FUCK groNINGENers.
>>
File: 1505588202629.png (251 KB, 636x493)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>64008748
An absolute legend, in awe at the dedication of this lad
>>
>>64008777
Or maybe they're germans in the netherlands?
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_49_06.jpg (3.71 MB, 2480x2136)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>64008753
Don't think they showed this yet.
>>
You beggars know that Guerilla Miniature Games on youtube pretty much reads out the whole book in his review video, right?
>>
>>64008798
nice, the masked gobbo remains top
>>
>>64008777
Oh, well it sounded German when I read it.
>>
>>64008815
Fuck you you fucking burger, can't believe I defended you.
>>
>>64008799
Yes, but it's nice to have the book to read through
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_52_35.jpg (6.44 MB, 2688x3408)
6.44 MB
6.44 MB JPG
>>64008765
Kay.
>>
File: 1525835729055.jpg (759 KB, 1440x1435)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
which stormhost is this?
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_55_17.jpg (4.26 MB, 2184x3328)
4.26 MB
4.26 MB JPG
>>64008765
>>
>>64008826
>>64008777
I'm actually Ben
>>
>>64008727
Thanks a lot friend!
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_56_44.jpg (5.53 MB, 2368x3456)
5.53 MB
5.53 MB JPG
>>64008765
Spiders.
>>
GG Battalions seem largely garbage to me.
>>
>>64008897
The squig rider one looks good.
>>
>>64008861
Why is he holding a grenade
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_57_35.jpg (6 MB, 2648x3800)
6 MB
6 MB JPG
>>64008765
More Spiders.
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_01_53.jpg (6.1 MB, 2568x3616)
6.1 MB
6.1 MB JPG
>>64008765
Troggs.
>>
>>64008839
>>64008862
Thanks anon!
>>64008897
>>64008911
The squig rider stampede seems okay, it would be better if you could reroll one of the dice rather than the whole roll. It's more of a safety net really.

Gobbapalooza battalion might be good just for a cheap artefact, if you're after that.
>>
File: IMG_20190112_150347.jpg (1.65 MB, 2664x3676)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>64008765
Last One.
>>
Scans
>>
File: 9MAHEux_d.jpg (109 KB, 960x544)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>64008917
Its a godhand grip
>>
>>64008974
Yes
>>
Are Nurgle Ghorgons any good? I want to mix my BoC with some Maggotkin
>>
Spider and squig battalions look mostly decent, the rest are hot garbage. Esp. since GG have other ways to get extra CP.
>>
>>64006923
>There's a Free Cities battletome planned for spring 2020
>Source: anon's rectum
>>
>>64008917
space marines use grenades
>>
>>64009037
bestigor are best
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_15_08.jpg (4.76 MB, 2008x3792)
4.76 MB
4.76 MB JPG
Explaining the differences of all the Destruction factions.
>>
If someone posts the GG epub I can convert to pdf
>>
>>64008447
more lore
>>
File: 1545677504350.png (130 KB, 500x517)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>6 rockgut trolls
>24 5+ 5+++ wounds that heal if you don't take out whole models
>2 attacks, 3+/3+ rend 2 flat 3 damage
>cast Rock every turn for d3 mortals
>320 points
>>
File: 2019-01-12_14_08_12.jpg (7.3 MB, 2696x3888)
7.3 MB
7.3 MB JPG
>>64009112
>>
>>64009129
yes-yes
>>
>>64008911
I think it would've been good with either reroll one dice or that the mangler could've been a boss on mangler
>>
>>64009121
>wounds that heal
Yeah a whole 1d3 for the whole unit
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_26_47.jpg (4.54 MB, 2192x3248)
4.54 MB
4.54 MB JPG
>>64009159
>>
>>64008757
Except Sid drew this art based on the finished model, not the other way around.
>>
>>64009129
pretty dank
>>
>>64006893
Dwarves already have a good range of plastic models, they just need to be souped up so they can get their shit back that was split for no reason and probably better rules. Same with HElves but those will probably be updated.
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_29_07.jpg (4.51 MB, 2960x2456)
4.51 MB
4.51 MB JPG
>>64009159
>>
If I take the BoC Nurgle battalion in a Maggotkin army they lose access to the BoC artefacts right? So I'd only have access to the Maggotkin and Malign Sorcery ones?
>>
>>64009171
Yeah on average it heals 2 to whoever was damaged. What, were you expecting it to bring back dead models on a 2? I'm more interested in having a 5+++ and flat 3 damage attacks.
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_32_43.jpg (6.04 MB, 2568x3720)
6.04 MB
6.04 MB JPG
>>64009159
Entire afterlife for spiders.
>>
>>64009086
>Sigmar = Glareface Frazzlegit
>>
>>64009244
nice spoiders
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_33_13.jpg (6.62 MB, 2728x4008)
6.62 MB
6.62 MB JPG
>>64009159
>>
>>64009215
okay so it's literally Morrslieb
>>
What army should I play if I want to stomp my "friends" so badly they never pick up a D6 again? KO?
>>
>>64008456
>Is this around 1000 points?
>>64008490
>780pts.
Would another 3 fellwaters or dankhold bring it to 1000?
>>
>>64009340
They're both 160 for 3 so you'd be fine.
>>
Look like Sid at least know how to strike a pose, Bob here (i just called him bob) >>64009189 never even bother to pick up a stick to reenact what he sculpted. Even the cape look like cheap garbage for a big commander character. It's a huge disappointment compared to the previous Darkoath model, great natural pose, great face expression.
>>
>>64009347
Correction, Dankhold is 220 so he'd bring it to 1k even, got him confused with the rockguts.
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_46_28.jpg (4.85 MB, 2328x3392)
4.85 MB
4.85 MB JPG
>>64009159
>>
>>64009339
>KO?
Yeah, they're mad OP. Get as many gunhaulers and thunderers as you can.
>>
Struggling to pick my next army, need some help /aosg/!

Will order online tonight or go to GW and pick up tonight
>>
File: skryre.jpg (261 KB, 920x950)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>64009121
>teleports behind u
>melts u in 1 turn
heh...sorry troll-things
>>
>>64009394
Tell us what you like, give us something to work with
>>
File: 2019-01-12_15_48_05.jpg (5.4 MB, 2536x3552)
5.4 MB
5.4 MB JPG
>>64009159
>>
>>64009394
Cease and desist right now, anon. Your first army isn't something you buy on a whim. You need to know for sure if you like it and and want to keep expanding and painting it.
>>
>>64009394
maybe skaven skryre or FEC? just buy some of the models now then you can wait for carrion empire to finish it off
>>
>>64009159
Can't post anymore, mate, gotta go. Hope that was enough. Plenty left and might post more later though.
>>
>>64009475

I actually have FEC right now and am going to get that box. I was interested in BoC as well as Skryre so it makes sense $$ wise to just go with Skryre... But as >>64009415 says, I gotta follow my heart and I'm not sure if Skryre is the one... It could be though.

>>64009405

Anything that's not Khorne, Nurgle, Stormcast, slaanesh or sylvaneth.

I've already got some FEC and I bought a magmadroth for reeeaaaly cheap on auction, but I don't like the idea of another horde army... Looking for something elite.

I am interested in BoC and think the Herdstone would be fun to paint, but they look a bit too hordey for me... Are they?
>>
>>64009394
slaves to darkness but with a twist:
choose only extremely elite units and convert each model to be an individual champion in his own right, with heraldry and colours on him, randomly generated name and a story told by whatever he carries
an half beast warrior, a gun-arm chosen, a redeeming chaos spawn, exalted daemon brothers and a possessed on top of the giftsless wanderer and the rare wrathician of khorne
plenty of possibilities, no true limits when you account for 'counts as's and an assurance of never getting tired of more of the same

if an homogeneously heterogeneous warband doesn't satisfy you, then you'll have at least progressed hobby wise through experimentations and got yourself some opponents for your true army for newbie friendly scenarios
>>
>>64008360
Based trolling outside of /b/ poster
>>
>>64009347
>>64009362
thanks my man
>>
How would these guys look with an Ironbreaker/Irondrake headswap
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.17 MB, 540x274)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
I was this years old when I realised the Sigmar vs Natasha soul wars is just a thinly veiled Zeus/ God and Hades/Satan reference FML
>>
>>64009839
If they're anything like warriors I doubt you can even do with without greenstuff and a lot of effort.
>>
>>64009708
You can play warherd/thunderscorn BoC. Similarly, you can play troll heavy Gloomspite Gits.

I'm always kinda tempted by Sylvaneth as they look like they're great for lots of drybrushing.
>>
So... anybody got a pdf for the Night Go- I mean Gloomspite Gitz full book?
>>
>>64009708
BoC tend to be pretty hordey but you can go the Tzaangor/Warherd/Thunderscorn routes and play more elite without sacrificing too much efficiency
>>
File: 1447270237742.jpg (22 KB, 340x506)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>64009884
E B I N
B
I
N
>>
>>64009839
disproportionate I imagine
>>
>>64009884
Gloomspite Gitz is the name for the combined forces of the Moonclan, Spiderfang and Troggoths. Just Moonclan are the Night Goblins. And there's no epub/pdf for it because GW fucked up and we get a 404 when you try and download it. Probably be fixed Monday.
>>
>>64009244
Rats and spiders... the bane of Nagash.
>>
>>64009844
>Sigmar vs Natasha
>>
>>64009924
You... Y'look like yer havin' a stroke there, luv.

Y'aight? Y'need an ambulance?
>>
>>64009844
>Sigmar vs Natasha
>>
>>64009851
>>64009932
sad but what I expected, thank you
>>
>>64009749
Genuinely had the urge to buy some StD knights and paint them all elite (Poor's man Varanguard) and make each one unique. I really like Norsca and StD are the closest thing to them aren't they
>>
Hammerers or Ironbreakers as the main battleline for a small Dispossessed force?
>>
>>64010070
Whichever looks cooler to you anon
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504244233124.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>64010070
Ironbreakers

Much easier to use as chorfs when you come to your senses
>>
>>64009880

When I first started in AoS I wanted to play Sylvaneth as I thought the Nomad Prince was one of their units, but that and the fact they're dependent on the Woods is keeping me from buying into them. I do want to see a winter themed army though, I bet it'll look sweet
>>
File: 1546214194391.png (331 KB, 1200x1287)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
how many netters should i run per unit?
>>
File: PicsArt_01-12-11.41.46.jpg (164 KB, 1000x584)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>64009394
Idoneth
>>
>>64009844
>Sigmar vs Natasha
>>
>>64010141
https://youtu.be/tfas8yT6R_c
>>
File: 1542428409057.jpg (84 KB, 650x878)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>64009244
>40k: metaphorical warp spiders using literal webs
>aos: literal warp spiders using metaphorical webs
>>
>>64009844
But when I told everyone Death is the communist faction everybody wanted to yell at me
>>
>>64010093
Ironbreakers it is
>>64010135
>chorfs
if only, I'm happy to blow my money on stuff but I have my limits
>>
>>64010163
as many as you can build
same for bannergrots and gongrots
>>
File: 1443573375490.png (387 KB, 600x600)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>64009244
>Skitterstrand spiders burst through the skin of reality without warning to pounce upon their prey and drag them screaming back to the Evercrawl

metal
>>
>>64010233
well no, there is a limit on bannergrots and bongbois
>>
>>64010286
only if you play fair and by wysiwyg
build more, have fun, count as normal dudes if things go wrong
>>
Eidolon of the Sea in Gnarlroot Wargrove.
Yes, no?
>>
What are the chances for a chariot focus or chariot Lord in the new StD battledome, the chariot model is one of my favorite in the StD range.
>>
File: louie.gif (1.11 MB, 305x239)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>64010321
>>
File: 1507803795284.png (160 KB, 600x797)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>64010332
low, I think GW hates chariots now
>>
>>64010410
b-but sharks...
>>
Gitmob Grots mentioned in the lore still. They live in Hysh.
>>
>>64010466
that's not a chariot and you know it
>>
>>64010474
I still think that GW is removing both Greenskinz and Gitmob to bring themback as a soup. Also new start collecting with grots in place of orruk boyz.
>>
File: 1500184530634.png (59 KB, 371x323)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>64010474
what about them now?
>>
Think these would make for good Gutter/Night Runners? How do the Blood Bowl models in general scale with AoS stuff, I had my eye on the dwarves as well
>>
>>64010332
Chariot focus is doubtful but lord on chariot is likely considering what they've done with the cauldron of blood and the spiders. The model even comes with a cape and a fancy helmet to make a lord.
>>
>>64010544
Probably gettng souped to become Orcs & Goblins rehash for the Fantashitters
>>
Is there a limit to how many realm artefacts you can take?
>>
>>64010532
I've been saying this for ages. Ironjawz will be included in it.
>>
>>64010529
after pic related it's the next logical step imo.
>>
>>64010532
I could see Greenskinz, Gitmob and regular Ogors getting souped together. Maybe give them access to Gargants too.
>>
>>64010555
I mean fluff, what is there about them?
>>
>>64010544
Mostly that they exist, live in Hysh and live on large plains there.
>>
>>64010589
I doubt ogors would be souped in with Gitmob and Greebskins, the souping seems to be happe ing to old armies that got microfactioned rather than just randomly slapping dudes into bigger armies. I could see Ogors bring their own singular book again with Beastclaws and Gutbusters/firebellies like the old days. Greenskinz will probably be souped with Gitmob as Gorkamorka's Gits though potentially adding Ironjaws.
>>
>>64010603
strange, what would be the point of mentioning them out of the blue?
>>
>>64010630
how can the beastclaw interact with the larger factions of ogres if there's the everwinter following them?
>>
>>64010570
>superior orc race
>souped with some ugly, old orcs and goblins
no thanks
>>
>>64010630
the mongol theme that gutbusters and gitmob share would make it sort of appropriate, but gutbusters already have gnoblars, and they are visual dissimilar to gitmob
>>
>>64010631
It's during a history of grots and how the different types of Grot culture arose. Also mentioned Grotbag Scuttlers.
>>
does anyone have the skirmish rules yet?
>>
>>64010653
Ironjawz aren't born as Ironjawz, they are born as normal orcs. You need greenskinz for Ironjawz to exist. Bigger orcs isn't a strong enough theme to separate them into different armies and anything Ironjawz lacks gameplaywise is provided by either greenskinz or gitmob.
Look at it not as them being souped with "inferior" orcs, but they ruling over them.
>>
>>64007735
The author is a fan of dead factions from the old world.
>>
>>64010668
AFAIK ogre kingdoms had basic goblins? They can be like tzaangors, StD or pestilens and appear in both armies. It has happened before and makes sense to happen again.
>>
>>64010547
perfectly, I would say
even if I think the booster ones have a better look
some there are too armoured
>>
>>64010547
I'd accept them as gutter or night runners. You'll need to get different bases though as the bb team is 32mm and gutter/night runners are 25mm
>>
File: 2019-01-12_17_15_31.jpg (4.5 MB, 1976x3568)
4.5 MB
4.5 MB JPG
>>64010631
Here's the page the other anon is talking about.
>>
>>64010652
Same way they interacted prior to AoS.
>>
File: giphy (19).gif (698 KB, 245x161)
698 KB
698 KB GIF
>>64008234
>>
>>64010721
they were a distinct "regional strain" and had/have pretty visually different minis. Nothing saying they cant or wont put them in, I just like the idea of them expanding gnoblars instead
>>
File: giphy (23).gif (1.14 MB, 500x282)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>64008531
>>64008622
Stuff like this is why you are 25+year old virgins, and will remain that way forever.
>>
How relevant bravery in this game? I've noticed the rats have pretty shit bravery compared to Seraphon or FEC. How often does bravery coe into effect when playing a match? I've only watched a few battle reports so far and can't really remember (aside from Terrorgheist ability) it coming into play or relevance
>>
>>64010807
That's if they make new models for them, which is unlikely considering they can reuse the current ones. Not that they can't get a bigger release than book+spells+mergings in the future, but it seems clear GW wants to get the myriad of microfactions playable as soon as possible.
>>
>>64010722
>>64010735
thanks lads, I have bases to spare so that should work out alright
>>
>>64010824
Battleshock comes into play a lot for low bravery armies like Grots or Rats.
>>
>>64009888
>without sacrificing too much efficiency
>Warherd
Cows are pretty much worthless right now.
>>
>>64010824
depends on the army, those with low bravery do need to play around it using inspiring presence or the like though
>>
gloompsite pdf/epub when?
>>
Sigmar balls
>>
>>64009888
Warherd is slaw at this point. Taking anything other than a Doombull is basically a waste of points.
>>
>>64010865
>>64010876

Thanks guys. I think I definitely need to buy the rulebook(s) now if I'm going to start playing the game, although it's 2019 so I think I'll wait to get the handbook
>>
>>64010910
Monday, download is broken.
>>
>>64010967
The generals handbook isn't the rulebook, you need the core book, the actual rulebook to use the supplement that is the generals handbook. The core book won't change until next edition, which is, at least, a couple of years away.
>>
File: BossShield1.jpg (161 KB, 780x1040)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Some anon said the shield I made was too small last time, so I made this for my warboss on wyvern. I hope it looks better later on.

>>64010696
I think IJ would just outpace or beat any Greenskinz that ran with them, though. Bonesplitterz were Greenskinz too, that doesn't mean they should soup them. I know Bonesplitterz are crazy, but IJ getting bigger also includes beating scrap onto themselves as armour, which isn't even a thing with Ardboys.

Also, every army doesn't need to cover every facet of the game; that's what grand alliance and allies are for.
>>
>>64010410
Lion Chariot is badass.
>>
>>64011078
>>64011078
>>64011078
new thread
>>
File: 1440160407108.gif (241 KB, 200x193)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>want 10 chamaleon skinks
>only have 9
>planning on using a base with just a blowpipe sticking out of foliage for the last one
>>
>>64010680
>Also mentioned Grotbag Scuttlers.
Context?
>>
>>64009517
yep
>>
>>64009402
>pops up 9.1" away
>range: 8"
You were saying?
Also three Stormfiends cost almost the same as six Trolls.
>>
>>64007888
Then again it does mean you can field your entire Trogg army and guarantee yourself first turn.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.