[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>63994367

Spess Mulan Edition!

The Loyalist Traitor divide!

>Loyalists
III Felicia (F) (Co-Ed)
IV Persephone (F) (Male)
V Hualan Khan (F) (Co-Ed) "Ashen Dragons"
VI Lara Russ (F) (Co-Ed)
VIII Konstanze Kurze (F) (Female)
X Ferrus Manus (M)
XIII Roboute Guilliman (M)
XVI Hera Lupercal (F) (Male)
XIX Corvus Corax (M)

>Traitors
I Lion El`Johnson (Slaanesh, M)
VII Rogal Dorn (M)
IX Sanguinius (Arch Traitor, M)
XII Andrestia (F) (Co-Ed)
XIV Morticia (Chosen of Nurgle,F) (Female) "Death Maidens"
XV Magna (Tzeench, F) (Co-Ed) "Thousand Scholars"
XVII Loraine (F) (Co-Ed)
XX Alpharia (F) / Omegon (M) (Male)

>Renegade
XVIII Vulkan (M)

Some of the Legions have semi-agreed upon name changes, and those were added to the list.

Established rules so far.

1) Male Primarchs have Male Legions.
2) Female Primarchs typically have Co-Ed Legions.
3)The Emperor didn't plan for Female Primarchs, it sorta happened as the Gestation pods were carried through the warp.
4) Whole setting is world building a smut idea, it's fetish fuel all the way down, friends!

And please, just let us have our fun, guys.
>>
>>64005102
Someone post that pastebin wip of writefaggotry
>>
File: 1528672431702.jpg (72 KB, 640x634)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Reposting this so people stop faffing around with unimportant tangents and actually address the HH timeline so we can a) make the changes we need and b) fucking get away from the Primarchs:

>Horus being resurrected by Erebus at the Serpent Lodge
Erebus is killed for being tainted by Chaos. Alternatively, Horus is never accepted into the lodge because she's a woman. Since Sanguinus is our Arch-Traitor, whatever happens to turn him happens here.

>Pertuabo destroys Olympia
Persephone does not destroy Olympia. Working with Corax, he has the bickering lords assassinated, and assumes direct control. Her homeworld secure, she does not fall to Chaos.

>Horus rallies his allies (Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron, Konrad Curze, Perturabo, and Alpharius)
Sanguinus slowly turns Rogal Dorn, Morticia, Loraine, Agna, Alpharia & Omegon, Lion El`Johnson, to Chaos. Magna remains on the fence.

>Blood and Dark Angels are sent away to prepare for the rebellion
Since these are both Traitor legions, there is no reason for this to happen.

>Burning of Prospero
Lara and Magna clash over sorcery. Lara breaks Magna, and she reaches out to the dark gods. The Thousand Sons are transported to the Eye of Terror.

>Battle over Alaxxes
Alpha Legion assault the Wolves. Lara is wounded and on her ship. Lion suddenly warps in with his fleet, blasting Alpha Legion and Space Wolf alike. He goes after Lara, but she slips through his grasp. The remaining Space Wolves fleet warp away to Fenris to lick their wounds

>Isstvan, open rebellion declared
Sanguinus (and whoever we decide to participate in this battle) obliterate the remaining loyalists in their Legion. Their fall to Chaos complete, they begin plans to invade Terra. Salamanders, Iron Hands, and Raven Guard nearly meet their demise at this battle (could rework some of this?)

>Schism of Mars
This is completely untouched territory, we need to hammer this out.
>>
File: Empress-of-Mankind.jpg (655 KB, 1920x2725)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>64005145
>Battle of Signus Prime where Sanguinus proves incorruptible
Can simply replace Sanguinus with Horus, but we can pretty much do whatever we want with this. All we need to show is that Horus is incorruptible

>Mars falls to the Dark Mechanicum and is blockaded
Again, this might or might not happen.

>Battle of Calth
This can play out relatively the same, unless we want to kill someone (either Guilliman or Loraine)

>Tenebrae Mission
Omegon, for reasons known only to him, sabotages the effort to keep the White Scars in the dark about the Heresy.

>Second battle of Prospero
Hualan and Morticia face off in the ruins of Prospero. We can choose to have one of their fleets be too crippled to participate in the siege of Terra or kill one of them if we want.

>Shadow Crusade ends, Angron becomes a daemon prince
Agna becomes a Daemon Princess here. Kharne officially parts from the World Eaters, and the Legion quickly fractures into warbands. The warbands spread out into the Imperium, and the WE don’t take part in the Siege of Terra. Another place to kill Guilliman if we want.

>Imperium Secundus
Horus may be the one to initiate this if Guilliman is dead, or it never happens at all because Horus would refuse to accept the possibility of the Emperor's death

>Battle of Moelch
Sanguinus uses the warp gate on Moelch to obtain vast Chaos powers.

>Kurze assaults Macragge, insane Vulkan recovered
Vulkan and his legion may go renegade here if we choose, or after Terra. Obviously, we’ll need to replace Kurze with someone else.

>Battle of Pluto
Alpha Legion and Imperials fists are both traitors, so this never happens. Both of their Legions take place in the Siege of Terra

>Imperium Secundus abolished after Emperor revealed alive
Whatever we decide above will affect this

>Battle of Trisolian, Horus and Russ duel
Lara wounds Sanguinus with the Spear of Russ but doesn't finish him off. Or perhaps she does, which would dramatically alter the Siege of Terra?
>>
File: 1544908087781.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1456)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>64005154
>Siege of Terra
This will need a complete reworking based on our current traitor and loyalist legions and the way certain battles have gone.

I've got all this saved in a word document. When shit actually gets decided, I update it accordingly.
>>
File: vulkanstance.jpg (36 KB, 457x671)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>64005102
Vulkan Anchor Post

Points of discussion

>Vulkan during the Sanguinius Heresy
>Rouge Salamanders
>Vostroyan Liberators (Vulkan's Imperial guard army)
>Rouge Adepta Sororitas
-Order of the Burning brand
-Sisters of the scorched Scale
>Ordo Vulcanus

Try to help the Fluffing out of other primarchs too if you can.

Lets do dis Bruddas
>>
File: Vulkan's Liberators.jpg (506 KB, 1649x1817)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>64005183
Gonna post the vehicle change stuff here and show the sketch of the Vostroyan Liberator.

Writefag brother made this list from previous post

>Chimera
Thorndevil
Fixed with a heavy bolter rotating turret instead of hellfire las gun turret, coated with various defensive metal spikes around it's hull which are connected to tubes which ignite promethium around the "Thorns" of the tank.

>Leman russ (Lara Russ thank)
Komodo Tank
still armed with the standard "Battle cannon" as it's main armament, the komodo tanks differs from the classic Lara Russa by having two dual linked flame thrower turrets as it's broadside weapons and a devastating Melta gun for it's forward hull gun

>Hell hound
Fire tongues
Similar to regular Hell hounds, the only difference Fire tongues have is there upgraded Flamethrower cannon and a defensive melta gun gun port in the back hull.

>Valkyrie
Ifirt
Modified Imperial Valkyries designed to be more durable with extra armor, "fire cluster" missiles, and a Flame thrower turret beside's it's main machine gun armament.

>Thunderhawk
Phoenix
rouge salamander's personalized variant of an Astarte's thunderhawk, also reinforced with extra armor plating, defensive "thorn" spikes similar to that of thorndevils, two flamerthrower guns on ethier side of the main battle cannon and pods carrying "promethum" splinter crack missiles (fire cluster missiles)

>Basiliks
Hades horn
A variant of the Standard Imperial guard basiliks, only modified to have a defensive melta gun in it's front hull and specifically built to fire unique promethum charged shrapnel shells.

>>>64004577
Also skull pauldrons
>>
>>64005131
>>64005102
This brudda?

https://pastebin.com/fPpY1DsD
>>
>>64005211
I am down for skull pauldron bolter bitches.
>>
>>64005222
Yep that one, hope someone adds the other greentexts, like the one describing shattered plague dolls or that lion fanfic one, or the Kharn ones
>>
>>64005274
How does one add green texts to this paste bin?
>>
>>64005288
We could just update it, by copying it and adding new things in each version. Thus keeping it from relying on one anon who can fuck off whenever
>>
>>64005183
So is Vulkan going to help out with the seige of terra on the loyalist side?
>>
>>64005102
wouldn't Alpharius and Omegon be both so they can fit into anywhere?
>>
File: fag.jpg (51 KB, 600x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>64005102
Malcador suggested it but the emps was all like. Pic related.
>>
>>64005546
Then the warp was like “hell yes motherfucker”
>>
>>64005102
Instead of turning the legion to mostly dust, The Rubric of Ahriman turns the legion into ghosts that inhabit specialized armor. Standard rubric looking armor, segmented and naga-like armor, giant monster armor.

They basically get all the constructs from the tomb kings.

Ahriman locks himself in ac sarcophagus in order to funnel his energies to the ghosts to empower them.

>>64005491
Omegon is a trap. Alpharia is a reverse trap.
>>
>>64005553
Slaanesh likes it's women with penises and khorne want the strongest fighters so no.
>>
>>64005590
I know.
Who would haves expected nurgle and tzneetch to have the weird fetishes?
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_Centurion.png (647 KB, 853x604)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>64005607
No.
>>
>>64005634
Yeah, always the guys you least expect. Unlike you and your masochism bitch
>>
>>64005607
Well Tzneech would find it funny, and might have talked Slaanesh into it, promising dicks down the road.
>>
File: Impfistslogo.png (92 KB, 211x208)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>64005643
Do not disrespect the pain glove it gives knowledge and clarity, or I will fist you with the pain glove.
>>
>>64005679
As malcador says on saturdays, oh daddy yes
>>
>>64005682
Malcador is a hero, he can take so much pain and continues to do his duty, malcador the hero!

Ps he was like a third the size of the Emperor but he was LOYAL!
>>
>>64005711
Loyal to the imperial cock, yes
>>
File: 1545952715856.png (273 KB, 500x778)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>64005728
Just the imperial fist, to the elbow.

Also by imperial decree girls are yucky.
>>
>>64005751
So this is why morticia went traitor
>>
>>64005751
The reason Emp's kept Omegon secret was because he was his bedwarmer
>>
>>64005102
What if you killed yourself instead of making this thread?
>>
Which girl has the best taste in fashion? I couldn't be loyal to primarch that isn't stylish.
>>
>>64005102
This is dumb as shit, And encourages all the "We want femarines" Whiners.
>>
>>64005808
And thanks to the slippery slope I now want femOrks.
>>
>>64005778
Moderation had all the std (not STC that is different) emps didn't want to touch HIM
>>64005783
That is true.
>>
>>64005822
I have always wanted fem orks. And fem nids. Fem crons. Fem tau. Fem sisters...ect
>>
>>64005823
Mortarion fuxking dark age autocorrect.
>>
>>64005832
>>64005822
> Wanting to turn manly tears: The setting into tampons and tangerines
>>
>>64005832
I see you are a fellow man of taste.
>>
>>64005841
I have always wanted fem tangerines
>>
File: 1547066345768.jpg (164 KB, 967x535)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>64005851
Agreed citrus fruits are cis scum that needs to be feminised, with dresses and strapons.

Wait what were we talking about agai
>>
>>64005873
Fruit women. They can be made into actual tarts
>>
>>64005808
>>64005822
>>64005832
>fem
We need to realize there are no females and males and we have only one gender: the human gender.
>>
>>64005910
The orks would argue against it
>>
File: Elvenarse.jpg (42 KB, 400x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>64005879
Made in to tarts is there natural end, what about the strapons tho?
>>64005916
Orks have no dicks so I must assume they reproduce by being buttfucked by toys carrying alien seed.
>>
File: Vostroyanbattlet_trench.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>64005183
>>64005211
>>64005479
>Vostroyan Liberator sergeant second class
>Regiment was selected to be apart of the Lord Vulkan's "Liberation fleet"
>Just pulled out of the warp three hours ago
>only caught a glimpse of the ocean of ships battling above the planet
>We were rushed into the docking bay
>Me and the platoon are packed into the back of an ifrit
>Our Plumes of fire glowing like candles in the stuffy darkness
>No one wants to talk, no one knows what to say
>Just grip our rifles in the silence, thinking about the task ahead of us
>Even though we were warned, no one can still believe it
>The heart of humanity, Holy Terra it'self, was under attack
>of course, none of us knew what to think, we were born back on Vostroya
>We had only heard stories, the sacred bastion of our kind
>Where the Holy emperor's golden throne stands
>The ifirt jolted and the piloted informed us of our intimidate departure.
>We braced ourselves as the aircraft took off
>There was no room of doubt now
>Vulkan gave us the honour to lead the first assault, secure a landing zone for our reinforcements
>the Ifirt shook violently then steadied, seems like we managed to pierce the atmosphere in one piece
>Echoes of artillery shells and gun fire roared into the cabin.
>Our pilot informed us that we where setting down on our target in ten minutes.
>suddenly the side flaps groaned open and the blinding light of Terra's splendor poured in.
>I struggled to stumble in awe, the sight was magnificent
>a mountainous city of gold, colossal spires and mighty towers connected by complicated yet ornate networks of cross ways and golden bridges
>By the Emperor, Holy Terra is more spectacular than what any legend could describe
>The squadron approached a large bridge leading into a titanic basilica, narrowly weaving through the exploding shells and traitor flak guns
>Unfortunately, they managed to take a couple of our ifrit out of the sky, but we will not be deterred
>>
File: Vostroyan firstborn.jpg (27 KB, 309x628)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>64005183
>>64006187

>Our mission is absolute, our lives, a humble sacrifce for Terra's salvation
>All it needs is time
>enough time for the scattered lord who remained loyal to arrive with there armies
>The platoon captain final snapped out of his daze and turned to us
Pick up your slacked jaws gentlemen! There is not time gawk, every moment you choose to stare is another second Holy Terra continues to be violated by traitorous legions!
>A shell erupted near our aircraft, almost shoving it out of the sky, forcing the captain and the platoon to brace until it re-stabilized
>The Pilot called in via the vox
Captain, Get your platoon ready, setting down now. Good luck comrades. FOR THE EMPEROR! FOR HOLY TERRA!
>bullet ricochet through the open cabin as it we landed, somehow, none of us were harmed
>The captain looked at us and delivered his last words of encouragement
You know what we have to do gentlemen, Secure the Basicila, create a drop zone, dig in and bring all civilians still breathing to safety...it is an honour to fight with you on this mission gentlemen...FOR HOLY TERRA!
>We leaped from the ifirt and piled onto the damaged bridge leading to the basilica
>A handful of traitor astartes greeted us with bolter fire
>Witnessed private Troggvik's torso evaporate into a vapor of blood as bullet struck him
>The platoon took cover behind the burning hull of a Lara russa tank
>The stench of scorched corpses and promethium over came us
>a couple of us peaked around the wreckage and attempted to pin down the traitor squadron with continuous volleys
>A helpless gesture as they merely stood firm as our beam pierced through their armour
>Yet it gave us enough time to let the heavy weapons team to catch up
>At the captains order, we dove out into the open, unleashing waves of las gun fire while the Weapons team set up the heavy bolter
>it only took a minute, but it was long enough for the traitors to pick off almost half of us like wild grok pups
>>
File: Vostro_army.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>64005183
>>64006196

READY CAPTAIN!
>the heavy bolter team didn't wait for the captain's order, sending a stream of rounds at the traitor squadron.
>I rolled behind the Heavy bolter's shield to reload my rifle, nodding a thanks to my comrades before crawling back out into the open and continue to whittle down the traitor squadron.
>They were tough foes I will admit, a hand full still remained despite being harashed with heavy bolter fire and hundreds of las beam as more of our platoons linked up with us
>suddenly, a column of rumble erupted out from under the remaining traitors, tearing them to shreds in a instant
>Baffled I looked behind me and grinned as the hulking figure of a Komodo tank rolled up besides up
>the tank crew chuckled through the vox speakers
I Hope we weren't interrupting anything comrades, but the basilica still need to be captured...and the day is only beginning
>The captain gave a grateful salute, then snapped at us, ordering us to aid the arriving ifrits
>We rushed over to a slightly damaged aircraft, jumping back as the side door pulled open revealing stacks of sandbags packed inside
>Without any hesitation, I grabbed the first bag and passed it to the corporal behind me.
>This was to be the temporary Landing zone until we capture the Basilica
>As our platoon helped crate a makeshift sand bag perimeter, I couldn't help but marvel at the chaotic sight littering the sky
>Hundred of thousands of battleships decorating the immensity, basking in the radiant sun as flickers of fireballs popped all around them like dying stars
>Our vox casters blasted new orders , Another squadron of ifirts were on their approach
>Let hope we can hold out until the loyalist arrive
>>
>>64005479
>>64005154
I guess Vulkan is in the seige of terra now

>>64006187
>>64006196
>>64006209
>>
how do i filter threads again?
>>
>>64006187
>>64006196
>>64006209
Nice.

>>64005183
So rouge Adepta Sororitas are are officially a thing now for this universes Vulkan?
>>
File: Darkangels.jpg (167 KB, 900x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>64005102
>>64005145
>>64005154
So how much fluff has been worked out for Loin and his dark angels?
>>
>>64006583
Lion is yandere for Russ and everyone hates him
>>
>>64006583
Nearly nothing. All we've got is that Lion has an absolute obsession over Lara Russ and wants to possess her.
>>
please always name these threads "What if (half) the Primarchs were girls #NUMBERHERE" so my filter will work
thank you ;)
>>
>>64006612
>>64006622
So then who do we have figured out then?
>>
File: adepta sororita.jpg (34 KB, 660x465)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>64006387
>>64005183
I think the rouge sisters of battle was confirmed in the last thread.

But they come in after the Horus heresy, when the Ordo Vulcanus send some sororita chapters to capture the renegade.

If you think they had a boner for fire in the regular universe, imagine what would happen if they were under Vulkan's command

What would their version of the sister repentia look like? Besides having massive fire hammers
>>
>>64006779
Massive burn scars and a board hanging from their neck with the epithet “murder” scrawled on it
>>
>>64006830
Why would they would they be labelled as "murders"?

>>64006779
Would they have a type of sista repentia? Doesn't sound like the salamanders thing
>>
>>64006779
>>64006830
They would have salamander skull instead of blind folds and bandanas. The whole kubone look with plasma hammers or swords....

Probably have scale hide instead with the scripts and seals they put on their body
>>
File: 1461928106003.png (322 KB, 1073x1090)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>64006612
>>64006622
If that's all there is on Loin, we really need to flesh him out, beyond the festish stuff
>>
>>64006906
Why do you think they must repent ? They shed the blood of their fellow man.
>>
File: tgpn5nyv28nz.jpg (143 KB, 1200x874)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>64006906
Vulkan's renegade Bolter gals would still have repentia sisters, as our brudda here...
>>64007233
Explains. The renegade's ideals are basically save all innocents and prevent needless casualties in the conflict. It would be safe to assume that some sisters, after getting converted, would feel guilty about purging people that might of been branded heretics but actually weren't

Thus they would take a Promethium cult version of the vows and swear to gain redemption by saving others

>>64007094
That is an idea my brudda
>>
Can the marine conversion therapy turn you into a woman, if you were born a male?
>>
File: 1546678728350.jpg (93 KB, 612x762)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
I think half of the writefags involved with these threads have jumped ship. No one is here
>>
>>64007502
Has this been put on 1d4chan yet?
>>
>>64007530
No, I don't think so.

Why?
>>
>>64007545
Apparently there's over three threads worth of content so I figured catalog all the important bits. Still better than Emperor Slaanesh I guess.
>>
>>64007566
What important bits?

80% is just fetish fuel

Not sure what is worth saving
>>
>>64007574
This is no worse than the 'What if the Primarchs were high school girls'.
>>
>>64007574
Not sure about you or if you read some of the stuff here brudda

But the plague death maidens are pretty cool. I mean sure, the half gender bend universe might be a bit festish focused

But the death maidens could actually work in cannon, all you have got to do is change them to like eldar Bandshees that had been corrupted by Nurgle or Isha's cult.

Also....FUCKING KHORNE DEATH KORPS KRIEG!

That shit alone is scary
>>
>>64007614
>Khorne death Korps Krieg

What?
>>
>>64007614
>the half gender bend universe might be a bit fetish fuel
Aw fuck man no way
This is all dudes writing their gay fanfic shit and jerking each other off, just like Warhammer High, except the art for those had some level of heart and originality, no matter how faggy, put into instead of just being endless reposts of some dudes ultra sameface/body pinups.
>>
File: 1547012285436.jpg (271 KB, 653x1250)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>64007574
>Death maidens: scary porcelain Nurgle infested doll creatures/marines
>Khorne Death korps krieg - chaos worshipping kreigers, double the amount of insane, quadruple the bloodshed

Not worth saving...sure

>>>64007665
Why are you here then?

It's true, there were no draw fags in any of these threads
>>
>>64007678
>>64007665
>This is all dudes writing their gay fanfic shit and jerking each other off, just like Warhammer High, except the art for those had some level of heart and originality, no matter how faggy, put into instead of just being endless reposts of some dudes ultra sameface/body pinups.

I don't know, the Vulkan posters actually seems to trying. Other than the memes, they did something
>>
>>64007678
Because you fucking suck, and you suck above and beyond the usual shit "worldbuilding" that goes on here.
>>
>>64007694
Someone is mad. What hurt you anon?
>>
>>64007710
No one hurt me, youse are just cunted in the brain and I'm making sure to point it out to all the mouthbreathers slapping their keyboards with "krieg but more insane XDDDDD" and "hrnnnnffff what if fulgrim was a busty co-ed"
This shit belongs in the /trash/ Warhammer threads, it's on the same level as "hurrr titty skaven"
>>
>>64007728
Kek you are really mad anon.

Are you saying nothing good has come from these threads?
>>
>>64007750
I'm not denying I'm mad you atrocious fucking fag, and I'll absolutely say that nothing good has come from these threads. They're worse than the "umm no the elves were muslim ;)" and video game "muh commander cumfart" threads because at least Herr Kara Boga and the /vr/ rejects aren't beating off their friends while posting.
>>
>>64007785
So you have been following these threads for a while then? If so why? If they get you so mad anon
>>
>>64007807
I haven't been following them, I just know that this shit is indeed shit and I'm popping in to tell you the state of affairs and that should consider headbutting a brick wall for engaging in it
>>
>>64007836
Projecting I see anon.

There might be a lot of shit in these threads, but there are some things that aren't too bad.

Nah, did that last week.
>>
>>64007851
Projecting what? That this kind of shit should have been kept to an RP forum in the mid-2000s?
I'm sure you think you'll sound smart if you parrot "projecting I see" from some equally insipid fag but it just makes you sound like a tard.
>>
>>64007906
Oh I am not smart at all anon. I'm talking to you aren't I? Got to be on the wave length to chat like this.

Just surprised that you are still here is all
>>
>>64005331
OG pastebin anon here, please do as I browse this threads between piles of work and miss a bunch of stuff
>>
>>64007924
What a great self own anon, really showed me there
If this is the quality of the thread's defence then I think my duties were done long ago, consider suicide!
>>
>>64007957
Thank you.

Question still remains, why are you still here? If your duties were already done before you even got here and dream of nothing than seeing these threads stop, why do you continue?

Nah, things are too fun up here
>>
File: images (75).jpg (25 KB, 393x375)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Boy this thread went to shit quick. I mean, despiste how fetishy it seemed at first, there is a strange lack of downright lewd stuff, and some of the world building was cool. Ghosts in the Thousand Sons, Plague Dolls and insane cults, renegade vulkan, reverse iron cage, Lion falling to his own ego, 500 worlds guerrila war and Rowboats death, Hera not going to the lodges. New anons need context and some people keep feeding the same trolls all the time
>>
>>64007987
>>64007957

Fuck's sake, dunno if you two even are different anons or just one dude trying to fake discussion for (you's), but anyway don't feed the master baiter troll as you just get us near the bump limit, and he has other threads to shit
>>
>>64008026
Sadly I think there is two of them the brudda.

One is tryin to defend the thread... I tink

Anyways.
>>64005183
Bruddas, the siege of Terra. One of our bruddas has started something here, we should focus on that.
>>
File: the emperor's work.jpg (34 KB, 529x580)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>64008065
Postin image to break up the underhive troll fight wall of text bruddas
>>
>>64008008
I just want to know who is the best mommy.
>>
>>64008132
Russ, now go contribute to thread with your heart and soul
>>
>>64008008
I think it's the thread name. Baiters and shit read that and think they know whats going on, then drop in a try stirring shit up.

Might need to think of a new name for these threads, not focus on the whole half female primarch thing. It isn't the main thing in these threads anymore.
>>
So here's the issue so far.

We need to figure out a few things on how the Heresy goes this time.

And even then, a few of the primarchs aren't as fleshed out as the others.

Honestly, I think focusing on how the Heresy goes will allow us to then figure out how the new primarch fluff is, because we only got little tidbits here and there on them.
>>
>>64008065
>>64006209
>>64005183
Would Vulkan's forces be strong enough to hold out until the rest of the loyalists arrive?

Because right now, the Traitor side pretty much has the majority of it's primaries and their armies
>>
>>64008272
Yeah.

Well really need to flesh out how sanguinius falls to chaos, how he convinces the others, what battles change and stay the same. Who dies in this timeline and who survives
>>
Why do you have to pervert 40k? Can't you create your own original setting with giant warrior women in space?
>>
>>64008308
Basically we need a reason for Sanguinius to fall.

And then we need something where Hera shows she's incorruptible.

I know, ironic.

I do like the idea that it's the Luna Wolves that go to Isstvan and Hera and her Legion end up fighting off the the four legions that turned their guns onto her, and manages to escape not only one with her own survivors, but the surviving loyalists of the four legions sent to kill her.

Salamanders, Iron Hands, and Raven Guard aren't involved, because it was supposed to be a Murder Stroke to eliminate the Warmaster, but Hera proved that she is a capable warrior and leader and full of endless compassion as it's not just her legionnaires that she manages to escape the battle, but rescues the loyalist elements from the traitor legions.

Which leads to Kharn, when he comes out of the warp via the Pharos Beacon finds his brothers as the Warhounds again.

(Would this mean that instead of the last Death Guard, Garro sees himself as the last Dusk Raider?)
>>
>>64008460
Because 40k is already perverted, GW whores it out for money to their hearts content, they don't really give a shit about it unless it keeps on raising those profits.

We are trying to make money off of this anon, just having smutty fun.

>>64008463
That could work, but of the luna wolves are the ones getting slaughtered, then what would inspire Vulkan to go renegade?
>>
>>64008505
We could lock slaughtered in quotation marks.

Sure, it's a massacre, but it's not nearly as bad as the traitors would have thought, and worse, the loyalists in their own legions survive, as well.

I think the fact that there is a civil war is what makes him go Renegade.

Sibling vs Sibling when this seems like something that could just have been fixed by talking.

That's Vulkan's main issue, I think. He doesn't see the big picture, or at least, he doesn't think that any of his siblings are so far gone that they can't come back.

(Which, in a manner of speaking, would be rather interesting if all that daemonic power could be purged and a daemonic primarch could... descend, but I'm digressing out of 30k stuff into 40k stuff.)
>>
>>64008572
Brudda. I am wit that idea. Not sure about the others though. But I think we would be happy that Vulkan goes renegade, it is the only thing that really stops us from having the fire vostroyans and sisters of battle if it doesn't happen.

Vulkan would go renegade for the whole sibling vs sibling thing. But more for the fact a lot of civilians are dying in what he sees as siblings bickering.

He sees both the little picture and "bigger" picture I guess? Doesn't understand that most of the Traitor primarchs are irredeemable and can be turned back (little picture). But he knows humanity needs to be one or its going crumble, and the civil war is not helping
>>
>>64008572
Wait, wait, wait!

I think I got it better!

Vulkan, Ferrus, and Corax backed up Hera, and when the massacre started, the Warmaster ordered her brothers to leave, the Luna Wolves fleet and legionnaires letting them withdraw, but not without them taking massive casualties.

So Hera, only after her brothers manage to escape, escapes with her legionnaires, and the loyalists from the traitor legions, back to the Spirit of Vengeance.

Her fleet is being shattered, the Spirit of Vengeance is heavily damaged, warp core breach and it's pulled into the warp.

The Traitors think they are successful and it's the death of the Warmaster.

In actuality, the Spirit of Vengeance made an emergency warp jump.

We can pick some other major battle for the Spirit of Vengeance to reappear behind the traitors vessels and start raging merry hell.
>>
>>64008658
>>64005183
>>64008572
Also, it would give a boost to the renegade salamander threat level, since their legion would mostly be intact.
>>
>>64008669
That might just work actually. Definitely gets some other primarchs involved
>>
>>64008693
I think it also shows that Hera is rather compassionate when it comes to her men under arms and her siblings.

I wonder if she has to knock one of them insensate for them to leave.

Oh, and maybe a badass line before she wades back to the front lines.

"They were expecting a massacre this day... I would so hate to leave them disappointed."

The implication being that the Luna Wolves will be doing the Massacre-ing.

And I would like to think that Isstvaan is a little less one sided this time. Three legions, instead of being broken manage to escape. The traitors take more casualties then they expected. The loyalist contingencies in the traitors ranks are not culled to the man.

But they still use the supposed death of the Warmaster to gloat about it. Only for the Spirit of Vengeance to drop out of the warp.

"Lara and I don't agree on a lot of things, but we both agree that you can't keep good wolf down!"
>>
>>64008778
I would make the siege of terra one less sided as well. From the previous post, I think it was two loyal legions vs like six traitor ones, while the other three loyals were on route.

And if we are going towith accept that Vulkan also turns up to terra to help. It keeps it evenish.

The whole thinking they killed Hera and then see her come back with her ship would really drive up sanguin's anger, also the fact that they didn't get the one sided bloodbath they were hoping for would tick the arch traitor off even more
>>
>>64008855
It would make*
>>
>>64008855
The Loyalists at Isstvaan certainly take a beating, but it's not nearly as bad as it was OTL.

And after the three others leave, it's not gonna stop them from claiming that they massacred what was left.

Perhaps maybe Vulkan, Ferrus, and Corax left a third or a fourth of their forces to back their sister up? It still plays them being under strength.
>>
>>64008888
Well that settles it, if we all agree on having things play out like this, it would give a good point for showing the new time line and show why or how Hera is still loyal.
(A lot of people have been ignoring her until now)

Vulkan and Ferrus would probably commit a third of their force, for Vulkan it is obvious but for Ferrus it would be because he is stubborn and wants to put on a strong front. Corax would put in a fourth, it would be something he would do.

This way we still get weakened Salamanders, which makes vulkan go to recruit the Vostroyans.
>>
Guys, I never drawfaggot before, and never drew more than a stickman but I tried my hand at a chaos krieger. Might colour later
>>
>>64008967
It also means that Corax never has to do his dark experiments.

But yeah.

I think that allows us to show Hera as...

Hmmm.

Caring. Understanding. Compassionate.

A leader, a warrior, a goddess of war.

That there was a reason why she was picked to be Warmaster, and not just because she was the first Primarch found.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (38 KB, 740x414)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>64008987
Looks good! Commissars would probably shit themselves if they saw a horde of these guys come towards them.
>>
>>64008987
>>64009110

The thing is, the whole thing that made Krieg into Krieg is well after the Age of Apostasy...
>>
>>64009078
Exactly. We finally have a proper base for Hera Luprecal now, things can he built on that.
>>
>>64009114
>>64008987
Yes, but if The Vulkan people can talk about Sisters of battle and Ordo Vulco stuff, which is 40k, it can be brought up

I think the idea behind the khrone kreigers was that they just get further corrupted by the traitor blood angels during this timeline
>>
>>64009162
I mean, there is little to impede us to say that Sanguinius just fucked up krieg earlier
>>
Is it too weird for Felicia and Konstanze to be lightly armored compared to even the Legionnaires? Since I see both of those being agile fighters...?
>>
>>64009237
Really weird. Primarchs really aren't impeeded at all by their armor, and Lara Russ would more of a phisical brawler and tank. A "that puny hit all you got?" kimd of gal. And for Kurze, her stealth power armor has too many benefits to ditch, and really doesn't weight her down. The armor is kinda integral to the Primarchs
>>
>>64009295
Fair enough.

I really wanted to present, for example, that Felicia was more of a fencer type.

Maybe not quite Julie d'Aubigny, but a rapier/epee with artificer armor is... it's a crazy visual that I don't know works or not.
>>
>>64009368
Felicia probably could be a fencer, but would be still in armor. The issue is that armor doesn't really give any penalties to the Primarchs, and only massive benefits in strenght, dexterity, agility, speed, and information. Their armor is the perfect combat tool, especially along their bodies. Maybe Kurze could have a slight less bulky armor, more form fitting, but at the end of the day it would still look a lot like Mark IV/V artificer armor
>>
>>64009421
Fair enough.
>>
>>64007392
Well, given that legions can and are co-ed in this...

...however, I find it more interesting if it can.
>>
That seems a bit... too magical realm...
>>
>>64010511
So like what? Its' a fifty fifty chance that the female primarchs male cohorts end up turning into 10/10 MILFs? Is that what you're suggesting?
>>
>>64010511
That seems to be the exact issue the trolls are complaining about.

Maybe it'd be better if instead of a chance for marine conversion therapy to turn them, it'd be more like some of the male characters are already female to begin with?
>>
>>64007392
No.
>>
>>64005102
Why don`t you just give them a sex changing implant throw in a size changing implant for good measure
>>
>>64010903
Agreed.
>>
>>64008460
>40k
>Original setting
Oh no anon
Someones having fun with the frankenstein franchise sewn together wirh everyone elses ideas
Perish the thought
>>
So if Hera escapes the Isstvaan Massacre, but the Traitors think she is dead, does she get up to any adventures?

When does the Spirit of Vengeance make it's return?

Siege of Terra?

Razing of Ultramar?
>>
>>64005154
>Agna becomes a Daemon Princess here. Kharne officially parts from the World Eaters, and the Legion quickly fractures into warbands. The warbands spread out into the Imperium, and the WE don’t take part in the Siege of Terra. Another place to kill Guilliman if we want.

If the World Eaters participated at Isstvaan, there a reason why Kharn didn't part ways with the World Eaters with the rest of the Warhound originals?
>>
>>64005102

Xana Incursion
>>
>>64012256
Kharn seems to still be loyal to The Primarch and The Legion during Istvaan. The World Eaters killed during Istvaan are seen as too weak, and probably slaughtered during the battle in a similar way that they went out, i.e. counter-charging Andrestia's landing on the planet.
>>
>>64012347
I still like the idea of Hera rescuing quite a number of any loyalist members of the traitor legions on Istvaan... it has weight, you know?
>>
>>64012256
Khârn was loyal to the Primarch. When she became a Daemon he stopped recognizing her as a Primarch.
>>
>>64012584
Wait, on which Isstavan? III or V?
>>
>>64008987
>Inhaling literal chaos undivided
>Just bolted his arm back together
>Big Boss shrapnel/horn on head
Kriegers really give no fucks
>>
>>64012833
I actually have no idea, to be honest.

I figured that this is one of those things where we just bash III and V together.

Call it arrogance on the Angel's part.

They get to eliminate the Warmaster and any of their own troops in the mean time.

And I do like the idea that one of Hera's main traits this go around is that she cares.
>>
>>64012978
Would probably explain why she didn't force herself into any of the Luna Wolves Warrior Lodges, either.
>>
Ima write some death maiden/ plaguedoll stuff when I get back from work. If you have any wants to lead my imagination, please do tell
>>
>>64013581
How about the tender "healing" from a Cult of Isha plague doll?
>>
>>64013740
With an eldar perhaps? I like writing elves suffering
>>
>>64013772
I can dig it.

Especially if the Cultist is out of their power armor.
>>
>>64009078
If the big E was a little more forth coming about Chaos I could see Horus and Hera refusing the ruinous powers
>>
>>64005183
>>64008967
>>64009078
Big Brother Vulkan Here,

Brothers, there has been a slight change in plans, The salamanders are no longer going to be mostly massacred at the drop sight massacre, instead sista Hera luprecal will take most of the blow, but we still suffer heavy losses and go rouge. So nothing much has changed for us. The Vostroyan Liberators as far as I am aware, still happen in this civil war.

>>64006187
>>64006196
>>64006209
We are also in the siege of Terra, by as the brother here explains, more to evacuate and save the civilians trapped there.

>>64008987
Nice work brudda!
>>
>>64014029
if emps was more forth coming on a lot of things, the horus heresy would be a lot different
>>
>>64014029
Both if Big E was more forthcoming about Chaos, he'd be a good person.

So what losses should the Luna Wolves take at the Drop Site, since Hera is the one staying behind to make sure everyone else escapes?

Does she pull off a miracle and manage to get 50% of her forces plus whatever is left from the other three plus whatever loyalists managed to still be with the traitors, if we're combining the Istvaan massacres?
>>
>>64014575
Well there is that miracle part, but remember Vulkan and Ferrus Manus commit a third of their forces to stay back with her, The salamanders would be the ones helping evacuate people (like they always do), and Ferrus Manus iron warriors would help Hera fight.

I think thta is kind of awesome that another legion would fight beside her, kind of reinforces the fact that the rest of the loyalist legions and primarch trust her as warmaster, even Ferrus manus, who didn't like anybody.
>>
>>64014782
Corax is also there...doing...something
>>
>>64014575
Id say at max thirty percent. No matter how good you are that's still too many legions against you for not suffering heavy casualties
>>
>>64014818
Well, Corax, Vulkan, and Ferrus committed a quarter, and third of their forces respectively to assist Hera and the Luna Wolves.

I do like the idea of Hera pulling off a miracle, showing that there's a reason why she's warmaster.

Also!

Would it be possible for Loraine to bite it during the Heresy...? Like we don't have much being done by Curze, so maybe she ends up assassinating Loraine before she could become a daemon princess herself.
>>
>>64014878
Cruze taking out Loraine

This could be this timelines Fulgrim and Ferrus manus, only the loyalists get the win.

It be like

"You talk to much sister"

Beheads traitor
>>
>>64014573
Well things seem a lot different in this one besides he might have only shared that with his warmaster he thinks is immune to chaos.
>>
autism.
>>
>>64014944
I'm thinking more like stabbity stab stab.

One Liner.

Behead.

But yes, that's what I'm seeing.

That would make Erebus the leader of the Word Bearers afterwards, and maybe he calls himself the Inheritor.
>>
>>64014949
Mmmmmmaybe?

That would be really different.

I wonder if Hera would also be an exemplary stateswoman, too.

I mean, Primarch. Exemplary at everything, but since we're putting Roubute into stasis during the heresy, someone would have to pick up the pieces afterwards.
>>
Probably gonna do a short little thing for White Scars later, maybe vs Death Guard at Prospero.
>>
>>64015057
Loyal Horus/ Hera would probably do a better job than rowboat.

Right now in real cannon he is fucking eldar and not much else
>>
>>64015335
Death maidens, you mean
>>
>>64015335
>>64015385

We might have to see how it is, because then we'll see which version of Hualan is used.
>>
>>64015468
I plan on using the standard White Scars. Not really into the mulan thing.
>>
>>64015057
What about Abaddon?
>>
>>64015515
I'm into the Mulan thing, but I also don't care enough about The White Scars to be invested.

Anyways, trying to think of something neat to write about the ghost-ifed Thousand Sons(Called the Ghost Legion or Legion of the Dead post rubric?).
>>
>>64015556
What about Abaddon?

>>64015515
What do you mean by standard?

>>64015562
I like it, and I thought it was fun, myself. It seemed most the problem people had was Hualan's monstrous mount, which I will concede is easily dropped, since it doesn't add anything.

Honestly, I just like the idea of Hualan being Regal and Imperial. The Dragon of Chogoris.
>>
>>64015556
>Looks into Abaddon's Lexicanum entry

Two ideas:

1. Abaddon is romantically involved with Hera

or

2. Abaddon is her sole biological child
>>
>>64015599
>What do you mean by standard?
There was a pitch to make her a mulan expy where instead of being a tribesman she's a part of the Palantine's culture. Legion has a new name, dragon something, but I don't care much for that so I'll just be using the standard White Scars.
>>
>>64015599
>What about Abaddon?
How would he fair as a loyalist or is he a mad enough madman to still go traitor?
>>
>>64014944
Or maybe full on brutalizing, like, thousand cuts death as Kurze is still overly sadistic
>>
>>64015618
I don't know about romantically involved.

And I'm not sure about biological child, either.

In honesty, there was all that joke about Whorus and Thotrus and Whorey Lupercal, etc etc etc.

I doubt Childhood Best Friend would work, but it'd be kinda cool? But I think that Abaddon is... what? Terran born?

(It would be interesting if that was the case and Ezykle went and got he conversion because it's one of those things to be madly in love with a woman that's outta your league...)
>>
>>64015673
Nope, Abaddon's from Cthonia
>>
>>64005102
fuck off turbofag
>>
>>64015641
Okay.

Which leads to the question, did the Palantine's control all of Chogoris? Someone suggested that she's from a minor, non-Palantine city-state, yet still fights off raids from the steppe tribes.
>>
Anyone know why Hera is the only chick with an all dude legion Aside from Alpharia?
>>
>>64015750
Persephone's Iron Warriors are all male.

It's personal preference of the female primarchs.
>>
>>64015750
Alpha Legion should really be co-ed, or at least so androgynous that you legitimately can't tell unless you strip them naked, so they can infiltrate the female legions.

Anyways, Luna Wolves are an all male legion with a female primarch because, I believe we decided, Cthonian culture dictates only men can be warriors and she's a rare exception.
>>
>>64015815
I don't know how I missed that.
>>
>>64015385
Death Maidens don't become freaky doll people until after Terra so don't expect that.
>>
>>64015847
>Anyways, Luna Wolves are an all male legion with a female primarch because, I believe we decided, Cthonian culture dictates only men can be warriors and she's a rare exception.

Something to that effect. She's an exception and no one can tell her no and she has every ability to bust into the Warrior Lodges without any one to say anything...

But she doesn't.

Because she respects her homeworld's culture.
>>
>>64015982
The would have been Death Maidens by the HH, however.

Morticia started to purge the Terran Marines almost immediately.

Typhon and Garro proved to be more... robust then she thought.

Garro calls himself the Last of the Death Guard (or even the Dusk Raiders), where as Typhon is a man too sick to die and took some of the last living male Death Guard and they became Plague Marines at some point.
>>
>The servants, men with the likeness of birds and goats, finished securing the chains about the great beast
>The creature, a mass of shaped metal and ornamentation, struggled, letting out a roar
>The Beast of Tizca, the lesser sorcerers called it
>A fitting name, as that's what it contained.
>The souls of nearly every civilian of the former capital, all removed from physical form by the first captain's rubric
>And unlike her own brothers and sisters likewise affected, mortal humans kept next to nothing of what they once were
>Where once there was hopes, dreams, and love, now there was only anguish and hate
>And now she was to bind it all within a mystical construct to bring further death and destruction.
>She thought of her human mother, of her human father, or her little brother who could not pass the tests to join the legion as she raised her staff, which had grown cancerous with new runes signifying her new master.
>The warp bent to her will as similar runes wrote themselves on the armor that floated on the ethereal form of this mass of souls
>It was done.
>The thing was now a machine of war
>The people of Tizca would never know rest now
>Somewhere in the tower above, the sorceress could hear Ahriman scream in anguish for what he had caused
>If only they could have simply died, and left it at that
>>
>>64016175
Ouch, I just now thought how worse this would feel for Ahrimam. Heck, that would be even worse than the OG rubric
>>
>>64016026
>>64016026
Typhus is also really pissed that he had his thunder stolen, that plague dolls and all that comes from them are a thing, and that garro didn’t die with the rest
>>
>>64016175
Ahriman the mourner
>>
>>64016482
I imagine the thing that pisses Typhus off the most is when he and Garro fought alongside each other against those contemptible bitches.

It was supposed to be Dusk Raider vs Death Guard, but those porcelain sluts had to show up and ruin everything.
>>
>>64015654
>Or maybe full on brutalizing, like, thousand cuts death as Kurze is still overly sadistic

Only this time, she is sanctioned by the Imperium

Kurze brutality, Imperium Approved!
>>
>>64016541
And some of them don’t even properly follow papa nurgle
>>
>>64016175
>The beast was done with. It's collar was one of sorcery, and it would never be broken. Even if its physical body was shattered, the contents of its soul, the product of tortured Tizca fused together, would return to this place
>Kavro was training it now, like one would train a dog
>Is there anything left of the scholars or families left within?
>She hoped not. The innocent should not be subjected to that kind of hell.
>The sorceress stalked through the halls of the new complex; a dark facsimile of her home on Prospero, its foundation on a dark un-reality.
>So much more of an empty place, devoid of both mortals and most of her siblings
>Not that the siblings weren't there
>It's just that they weren't there
>She stopped by one of her brothers, clad in battle armor even within their own home
"How do you fare brother?"
>The man, or, what was once a man, took many seconds to respond, as if blinking out of sleep
"I... do not... fare... where is Mother?"
>The sorceress sighed and left her brother
>Most were like that now, the Rubric having robbed them of both form, emotion, and some important piece of the soul that could not be identified.
>Not all though, she thought as she passed by a court yard, open to a sky in which hung a newly birthed star.
>In that court yard her siblings sparred in new bodies, forged from old armor. They had given their armor, the thing that gave form to a ghostly existence, bestial shapes. Here were two common ones: The harpy and the lamia.
>Much protection had been shaven off both, for what was there to protect that could be harmed by conventional means? The harpy had sprouted ghostly wings and shaped its boots into talons, while the lamia had forgone legs to replace its lower body with a powerful snake tail, segmented pieces of armor floating over coils of the former marine's own soul, the head shaped into a cobra's
>These had not lost their emotion, they had lost all else
>>
>>64016623
I'll be honest, I'm seeing some Ninja Gaiden shit.

Like Loraine thinks she's safe on her flagship, or fortress or whatever.

Lights go dark and when they start flickering her honor guard is dead and there she stands, a blood painted goddess of death.

Every time the lights flicker she's closer.

And some part of Loraine's brain, the part based on the baseline human, that primitive part that's still reptilian recognizes it for what it is.

Inevitability.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>64016752
Krurze: Omae wa....mou shindeiru

Loraine: NANI?!

>Kurze delivers the thousand cut death
>>
>>64016752
>>64016960
and then they kiss
>>
>>64017022
Get out of here lion
>>
>>64017022
Booooo!

>>64016960
Not so weab, but yes.

How Curze gets away is another matter entirely, but if instead of an insane serial killer, she's instead a highly skilled ninja assassin, I can suspend disbelief.

>>64016175
>>64016714
I request more good sir!

And I think instead of the Thousand Sons, they're the... Thousand Scholars, now? Since we made them co-ed?
>>
File: Magna.jpg (296 KB, 1280x1638)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>64016175
>>64016714
>>64017122
Yes! More! We need more thousand son/scholars love in these threads
>>
File: thousand-son-rubric.jpg (78 KB, 662x397)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>64016175
>>64016714
Just gonna link these two together
>>
>>64017205
>tfw no 10 foot tall gf with huge red titties and horns to grab on to
>>
>>64017205
Please help then, I've been here since thread 3 and I've been basically the only person doing TS stuff

>>64017122
Actually, according to Lexicanum the name actually comes from before they united with Magnus when the flesh change had reduced their number to 1000.

Hmm... you know, actually, Magnus and the Emperor were apparently in contact with each other psychically prior to Magnus being "discovered" on Prospero. It's possible that Magna could have been like "Yo pops, I'm a chick. WTF is up with that?"

Basically I'm saying that the TS could be an all female legion out from Terra due to Magna calling the Emperor on psychic telephone if anyone else likes that idea.

I dunno, can't currently think of any more ghost/wraith TS stuff to write.
>>
>>64017462
They could be an all female Legion, but think it would be more fun for them to be co-ed. And Magna psychically talking to her pops might be the reason for that. Big E might of been confident that Magna remained a male, and started building his legion, then they psyker link and Big emps was like "Shit" and made the rest of the legion female.

would that work?
>>
>>64017563
Magnus was in psychic contact with his Father since the gestation pod actually.
>>
My main issue right now is going back to Hualan.

I almost want to start a strawpoll.

Some people seem to like the Mulan idea.

Some people seem to hate it.

But there's like... I don't think there's enough people in the thread to do a poll like that...
>>
File: happy sister.jpg (139 KB, 635x681)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>64006779
>>64006906
>>64007094
>>64007344
I'd imagine Vulkan's Bolter gals would be way more bubbly than usual. Like pic related
>>
>>64017603
>Emperor paces back and forth
"Fucking Chaos and their shittery, it's going to take years to find my sons now."
>Magna psychically contacts Emperor
"Hi dad."

"Oh, right, the psychic one. Hi son."

"Uh... about that."

"Shit."
>>
>>64017603
In that is the case, then they would probably be a full female legion, if that is what Magna would want.

Remember it comes down to the primarch personal preference.
>>
>>64017613
At the end of the day the writefags and drawfags will decide what happens. The people with the actual drive to produce content will dictate how the character is interpreted.
>>
>>64005102
>Fulgrim is a woman
>Ferrus is a man
>Both remain loyal
So when did the brother-sister incest happen?
>>
>>64017699
Fair enough.

I got enough on my plate as it is with a buncha other stuff with this universe as it is.

Luna Wolves.

Night Lords.

... I suppose I could get something taken up, but... hmmmm...

If people aren't that crazy about it, then I won't push it.
>>
>>64017741
Go away lion, you’re the only one into that
>>
Too much co-ed
Not enough angry pent up snu-snu
>>
>>64017741
About two or three threads in, why?

Also the incest in Loin's thing right now, he wants to fuck his wolf sister
>>
>>64017613
>>64017699
Hualan had done it. The last of these steppe tribes, the Talskars, had fallen to her. They put up a good fight; their savagery and determination had a charm to it, but it was nothing compared to the sheer might of Hualan's forces, which of course, had much practice and knowledge of the nomad ways.

Like each and every other subjugated tribe, or at least those with enough sense to surrender, they are incorporated into her army. The same tactics that had wounded her men would be the ones they would learn, and they would learn from the source. The steppes were hers, so she returned to the capital victorious.

However, when she returned to the capital, she found the gates shut. She demanded the gates be opened, but was told to leave: those who would bring a barbarian horde to the city are not welcome.

Looking behind her, Hualan did indeed see a barbarian horde; however, they were HER barbarian horde, and the men on the walls could not see their own brethren among them. This angered Hualan, and she once again demanded that her army be welcomed into the city. Once again, her army's entry was denied.

And so, like she had done many times to much smaller settlements and tribes that denied her, she put it to the torch.
>>
>>64017776
Speaking of Lion and his incest fetish do you think he made his legion co-ed after his fall?
>>
>>64017563
>>64017603
>>64017695

So, what about it? Should the TS remain male only until reuniting with Magna? Should they originally be co-ed before reuniting because Magna was communicating with the Emperor psychically basically the entire time before being reunited? Or should the legion actually be the Thousand Daughters from day one for the same reason?
>>
>>64017881
Hmm...

Yes. Using the magics of Slaanesh, he would make his honor guard resemble his sisters.
>>
>>64017881
Well, it is Slaneesh...

>>64017858
I think that's the happy medium between the two, actually...
>>
"I saw them fight before."
>"Who?"
"Them. The Night Sisters. I saw how they moved through enemy ranks like beings of shadow."
>"That lot always bothered me. Too pale and moody."
"They take after their leader. The Night Huntress. I saw her wade through a sea of greenskins, untouched and every movement she made was death, wielding a pair of daggers as long as my arm from elbow to finger tip."
>"... sorry, mate, that's a sword."
"For us, maybe. But she killed their brute of a leader was with such graceful skill, it's head was still screaming orders as it was flung from their shoulders, unknown of it's own demise."
>>
The Great Primarch Scramble

What once started as a simple smut thread, soon developed into a different, mostly serious retelling of the Heresy, with an previously unseen scramble of the Loyalists and Traitor legions, alongside new concepts, troops and history!

WIP Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/fPpY1DsD

The Loyalist Traitor divide!

>Loyalists
III Felicia (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
IV Persephone (F) (Male Legion)
V Hualan Khan (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
VI Lara Russ (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
VIII Konstanze Kurze (F) (Female Legion)
X Ferrus Manus (M) (Male Legion)
XIII Roboute Guilliman (M) (Male Legion)
XVI Hera Lupercal (F) (Male) (Male Legion)
XIX Corvus Corax (M) (Male Legion)

>Traitors
I Lion El`Johnson (Slaanesh, M) (Male Legion)
VII Rogal Dorn (M) (Male Legion)
IX Sanguinius (Arch Traitor, M) (Male Legion)
XII Andrestia (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
XIV Morticia (Chosen of Nurgle,F) (Female Legion) "Death Maidens"
XV Magna (Tzeench, F) (Co-Ed Legion) "Thousand Scholars"
XVII Loraine (F Legion) (Co-Ed)
XX Alpharia (F Legion) / Omegon (M) (Male)

>Renegade
XVIII Vulkan (M) (Male Legion)

Established rules so far.

1) Male Primarchs have Male Legions.
2) Female Primarchs typically have Co-Ed Legions.
3) The Emperor didn't plan for Female Primarchs, it sorta happened as the Gestation pods were carried through the warp.
4) All marines originating from Terra (Pre-Finding of their Primarch) are male
5) We are semi-sticking to major canon events in the Heresy. (Isstvan still happens, Prospero burns, etc) HOWEVER! Many of them have been retooled and taken into a complete different direction to accomodate the canon changes. Basically, what this means is that there are no senseless changes, and every major change to timeline needs a good explanation.
>>
>>64018140
Soo, this is a basic template for new threads, and changed up the name so we attract less trolls and people who have no idea what we actually did in this canon. After all, this is quite developed into it`s own beautiful and interesting thing far above it`s humble smut thread origins. Suggestions, improvements and other stuff is really appreciated. Plus, someone please update the pastebin as it is murder trying to do it in a cellphone
>>
>>64017858
Ohh, god`s that`s actually perfect, at least imo. That`s a really badass interpretation, keeping a nice balance between warrior, poet, empress and barbarian. I could see Genghis and Kublai Khan both approving of this, as it is something in between both of them and would work well within the setting and legion culture
>>
>>64018140
Plus, I`d add a rule "6)Rule of cool still applies, if its awesome and fits within the setting and or it`s themes, add it"
>>
>>64018140
Rule 7: Keep the smut down to manageable levels.
>>
>>64018140
This is awesome! There will probably still be a couple of shit posters. But I think there won't be as many with this.
>>
>>64018140
Congratulations, Anon. You've just volunteered to do the next thread.

On wards to content!

I was thinking about this.

Would the female primarchs wear terminator armor? I got to thinking about it and I was thinking that maybe they'd be wearing more sleek artificer armor, like what you'd end up seeing Adepta Sororitas commanders wear after the Age of Apostasy...

Not as bulky. Perhaps even svelte.
>>
>>64018140
Alpha Legion should be co-ed

Also, Thousand Sons/Scholars might be all female since baby Magna can just talk to the Emperor at any time and tell him about stuff.
>>
>>64018140
A Slaanesh legion should be co-ed.
>>
>>64018821
It becomes that after they become more corrupted towards the end of the Horus Heresy. The Lion makes his honor guard all resemble his sisters because he's a fucking creep.

The Lara Russ lookalike needs to be replaced quite often, as he ends up killing her quite often
>>
>>64018821
It`s just for the Great Crusade/Start of Heresy, son`t worry, it will become Co-Ed...
>>64018777
Yeah that was a fuck up of mine. Should be fixed by next thread if i`m around to make it (Ps, nice holy trips)
>>
File: SBC.jpg_large.jpg (32 KB, 540x399)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>64018876
Dear lord that`s horrifying and disturbing and I love it
>>
File: Jaghatai_Khan.png (1.3 MB, 926x1840)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
White Scars and Death Maidens on Prospero story. It's big so I had to pastebin it.

https://pastebin.com/mQaNdKvg
>>
>>64018955
Niiice.

However!

I don't know if you saw this!

>>64017858
Which I think really gets what everyone wants, I think.

Maybe?

I'm not sure, but I certainly like both.
>>
>>64019038
I'm not gonna call them anything but White Scars. Plus the formative experience of the being a part of the steppe tribes is a huge part of her character. If you have Hualan spending time with the tribes she'd probably get some training from them anyway, since by necessity they'd be using different tactics than the Palantine's heavy infantry. Seems fine.
>>
>>64019157
I think a more mixed Hualan that was raised in the Palatine civilization but then went to war with the tribes and incorporated the defeated into her army works decently well.

Maybe we can even mix in the tactics: Hualan likes bikes and terminators.
>>
>>64019157
Fair enough!
>>
>>64019178
Honestly, this is the best, I think.

Sorry, I'm kind of enamoured with the name Ashen Dragons and

Hualan, Khan-Queen, Dragon of Chogoris.

It rolls off the tongue.
>>
>>64019203
Don't think the Legion names should change at all except in very minor cases like Death Maidens. Also Khan is an all-encompassing title, you don't need to add Queen.
>>
>>64018876
How does he kill her?
>>
>>64019224
Various ways, depends on how his insane emotions that day takes him.
>>
>>64019224
Lewdness aside, I`d say it`d almost be a paralel to Fulgrim/Manus, he would try to court her and force her to be as close to Russ as possible, but when something is slightly off he kills her for not being the real thing
>>
>>64019218
Aside form the Blood Ravens who should get like three different names like the old Lunar Wolves.
>>
File: 1539120648880.jpg (477 KB, 1600x1600)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>64019273
>Blood Ravens

Please don't talk about the Blood R*vens.
>>
>>64019265
Yikes.

Or then... of course... if they act too much like her, he'll do the same.

He doens't want Russ, he wants his fantasy of Russ.
>>
>>64019337

Lion = Bobby B. Russ = Lyanna.
>>
https://pastebin.com/5ebGHh8H

I wrote a little something.

I don't know if it's good or bad, but... alas! I shall share it with you.
>>
>>64019352
That's pretty good
>>
>>64019352
That's awesome anon, GJ. Do you have any title or name to add to the pastebin?
>>
>>64019393
Thanks!

I also wrote the Night Huntress bit too that's on the new pastebin.

As well as that little green text thing of people talking about the Night Sisters and the Night Huntress from a campaign.
>>
>>64019523
>>64019523
If you can think of a better name, go ahead. I got nothin'.
>>
File: scorched Scale sister.jpg (357 KB, 1649x1637)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>64005183
>>64006779
trying my hand again at drawfaggorty. I know it's bad, but at least we can start brain storming ideas for the Rouge bolter gals
>>
>>64019556
Looks pissed, I like it
>>
>>64019556
Huh, it is rare to see art of the sisters of battle with their helmet. This just reminded me that they do have them...

Also. I like it
>>
>>64019548
Meant to reply here. Sorry.

>>64019494
>>
>>64019746
Mostly cause sisters art style is to be supermodel looking dom-nuns, so the pretty faces are generally required for most of their fetoshy goodness
>>
>>64019494
Shame to Disappoint.

I know it's not exactly what she said, but...
>>
>>64019494
Oh have you gotten the other green text, like the kharn ones, the first descriptor of broken plague dolls, the thousand scholar stuff ?
>>
>>64019523
I think I missed the litte green, if you could repost it i'll place it on the pastebin.
If there are any greens or short stories not in the bin, please feel free to add them or link them here so I or another anon can do it
>>
>>64019982
Only the Dolls for now, the other texts have kinda eluded me. Especially the Kharn ones
>>
>>64020002
I was talking about this

>>64017991
>>
>>64020066
Thanks.
PS to other writeanons, i've made a bunch of placeholder titles and lack names. If you find that any of them don't fit your vision, or wish to attach a name to your work, feel free to complain about it on the thread for me to fix or edit the pastebin. (Just copy it, edit it as you like, then repost the new version in the thread)
>>
>>64019746
Bolter bitches have helmets?!
>>
>>64020134
I mean mine (>>64018955) is literally just the Second Battle of Prospero.
>>
>>64020134
Should probably change the title, too.

It's now The Great Primarch Scramble to keep the trolls away.
>>
>>64020134
Plaguedoll guy here, no great things is a fantastic name. So good choice amigo
>>
https://pastebin.com/nBa1yhdy

I've been inspired.

Basically Rogal Dorn reflects on what has happened.

Because I like the idea that the Imperial Fists side with the traitors, but they themselves do no use/worship/follow the Ruinous Powers.
>>
>>64020411
Nice, that is the exact interpretation of what Dorn would react I think. If he believes he is forsaken, he would not go against the current and prove he is not. He is not one to be dissuated from the path he chose, fallout be damned
>>
>>64020411
>>64020540
Yeah, that is how Dorn would go about it. Nice work brudda
>>
>>64020540
The idea is that Sanguinius made a good argument. It was time for a new Emperor, that they would all rule their little empires, and fight the enemies of man.

He didn't realize the whole dark powers thing until after the Siege of Terra.

When he heard that Konstanze had slaughtered Loraine, he found himself sleeping soundly for the first time in years.
>>
https://pastebin.com/EDaSgDCZ

I've been inspired lately, and did some more.

My interpetation of the whole... Konstanze murderizes Loraine post-heresy.

(Not sure if it would work better during the Heresy, but oh well.)
>>
>>64020947
Might go well just at the end of the whole horus heresy. Especially with all that happens, it adds more weight to kurze killing loraine
>>
Which primarch eats their emotions away? I’m betting dorn does. He’s a mess
>>
>>64021123
It also means that Erebus is now the leader of the Word Bearers. If it doesn't shatter into warbands because of that.

As for the Night Lords being called the Night Sisters...? Thoughts?
>>
>>64021173
Not sure he would though, he would turn to his magic pain glove instead of downing a tub of ice cream to deal with his emotions.

May Morticia
>>
>>64021267
Ladies of the Night maybe? The original batch of Nostroman recruits would be the various abused women Kruze rescued and trained on his home planet, and quite a few would be former ladies of the night if you know what I mean
>>
>>64021330
I do not want to know what the mother of plaguedolls and fucking nurgayads binges on to cover up her hurt fee fees
>>
>>64021173
>>64021330
I'm imaging Dorn in a wifebeater and boxers, sitting on a fortified couch, magic pain glove on one hand, with the other hand shoving popcorn into his mouth.
>>
>>64021342
....the puss that oozes out of the cracks in the Death Maiden's armour?
>>
>>64021346
Oh holy emperor my sides
>>
>>64021339
That might be a bit too on the nose and allow for puns.

Night Sisters... well, it has the same flavor as the Night Lords. And it's snappier.

Ladies of the Night is a bit of a mouthful.
>>
>>64021346
That, while watching documentaries about building fortifications on the imperium mechanicus channel via a stolen Vox projector.
>>
>>64021392
Night countesses? Night Vixens?
>>
>>64021421
Night Countesses feels too long.

Night Vixens... I actually like that. That seems more of a... what's it called. Something a very brave Guardsman would call them...
>>
>>64021485
How about Night Stalkers?
>>
>>64021508
Is there a problem with Night Sisters?

Curze is the only other female primarch with a fully female legion. She just went about it a different way then Morticia did.
>>
>>64021533
Didn't somebody suggest making the the thousand sons fully female with the excuse that Magna's been in psychic contact the the emperor since she was a baby?
>>
>>64021533

Where would the original Terran cadres have been drawn from?
>>
>>64021371
I don’t think nurgle professes that sort of familal love my man
>>
>>64005102
What if instead of writing tranny fanfiction, you got a fucking job?
>>
>>64021585
I've got a job, I write this shit when I'm on break and when I get home from work
>>
>>64021556
See, the original Terran Marines were male.

But as the Night Lords or whatever they were original called suffered casualties, they were replaced with female recruits.

Unlike Morticia, Konstanze didn't try to cull her Terran Marines.

So there's probably still considered Battle Brothers, but they'd be in Dreadnoughts by the time the Heresy finishes.
>>
>>64021636
>10,000 years pass
>Be Night Lords version of Bjorn
>Be last male marine in loyal female Night Lords chapter
>>
>>64021681
>His name
>is Alfredos Pensworth
>>
>>64021533
Night Dames?
>>
>>64021689
>Chapter master in the 41st millennium is Barbesta Gordius
>>
>Dreadnought butler to the night mistress herself
>Even in death he still serves (drinks & household appliances)
>Legion descendants sometimes wake him to ask where he left the Land Raider keys
>>
>>64021636

Would the first female neophytes have come from Nostramo or from Terra?
>>
>>64021721
>"Ma'am, I have not driven the land raider in 10,000 years. I have no earthly idea where the keys would be"
>>
>>64021721
Night Mistress does sound like a great alt title for their Company Masters...
>>
>>64021754
Nostramo
>>
>>64021754
Nostramo.

I'm sure the Night Sisters name comes from the gang? Clan? Of ninja lady assassins.

That's what they were called, the Night Sisters.

So they would have gone through Marine Conversion, I suppose?

But yes, the first female neophytes would have been from Nostramo. Recruited from underhive gangs or upper spire nobles, etc etc etc.
>>
>>64021721
>Awakened to provide stories of the Great Primarch
>Just tells the embarassing story of Kurze's first time with a poor sod

>Has a minifridge installed in his chassis in order to better fulfill his duty
>Cleans dishes with a powerfist, somehow managing to only vaporize the dirt and grime
>Uses his supersonic screech to warn dumb kids off the Chapter Master's property
>>
>>64021797
>He once shot a member of the red fist chapter with a shotgun
>Why? how?
>we may never know
>>
>>64021797
>I can't stop imagining a bunch of terrified serfs being ordered on the proper cleaning ettiquete by a 20 ton death machine
>Night Sisters serfs thought they were immune to fear, after years being used a terrorizing fodder by the Marines
>Until they met Butler Alfred
>Hyper screech to bark orders and manners
>Launching those who fail out of an airlock or as decoration piece
>Can't stop screaming due to his audio volume
>Made worse by the fact that half of what he talks is the terror tactics of the "Good ol days", in graphic detail
>If you don't pretend to listen he'll demonstrate
>>
Yay past post 300. Please, if someone makes a new thread use the more recent template provided near the bottom of the thread. Please add rule six and change Alpha Legion to co-ed. I need to sleep now
>>
>>64021898
>>64021797
>>64021841
>>64021755
>>64021721
>>64021681

It's funny, and I like it.

But for a serious spin... I like the idea of them being known as "(X), the Night Lord." And they're a contemptor pattern dreadnought and ... I remember someone writing some feels where a battle brother in a dreadnought realizes that the armor of his brothers are now worn by his sisters and that's something that could happen to this guy.
>>
>>64021939

They're talking about this, by the way.

>>64018140
>>
>>64021939
I don't know if I have nearly enough 40k art to use for a new thread, especially with us getting away from the original name...
>>
>>64022193
Just use mustache Dorn
>>
>>64022332
>>64022332
>>64022332

New thread!
>>
>>64005102
The bottom or the top half?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.