[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1542426021591.jpg (294 KB, 1680x1050)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Boros Fetish Edition

Previously: >>63990500

RESOURCES
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their decks strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commanders color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCH
>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://scryfall.com

>Thread Topic
Spoilers are all done. What do you think? Favorite card(s)?
>>
File: IMG_20180424_143841.jpg (218 KB, 1254x1771)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
I love angels!
>>
>>63995038
>What do you think?
Meh
>Favorite card(s)?
I like the new Flash Angel.
I'm partial to the new Orzhov Angel as well, even if she's not playable for Commander
>>
>>63995038
>Spoilers are all done. What do you think? Favorite card(s)?
I regret signing up for pre-release event. This set is garbage
>>
>>63995091
Electrodominance and Smothering Tithe has breathed new life into my Boros shitbrew
>>
Has anyone had any luck with nuRelly?
>>
File: unbreakableformation.jpg (47 KB, 265x370)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>63995038
I'm not as enthused as I was for GRN, but the set doesn't look bad.

I like my indestructible tricks. I also like Repudiate/Replicate, Font of Agonies for suicide, Guardian Project, Tithe, Reveler, Bedevil, Cindervines, Lizard Wizard, Sunder Shaman, and Angel of Angel's Grace.
>>
>>63995038
Money Tithe
CANT WAIT
>>
File: en_Tl7n7ADYN7.png (191 KB, 265x370)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>63995038
>TQ
The set sucks, as is the case with all Standard-legal sets in the current day. But there are a handful of neat cards. My favorite of which is Rhythm of the Wild.
>>
>>63995217
My playgroup was doing a weird thing for a few weeks where we played games as if all the cards had partner and I put her in the copilot seat. She didnt perform well and the times she was good anything else could have fulfilled her role. Id prefer Avacyn, brion stoutarm, or bruse tarl by himself over her. The good news is she is always going to be an undercosted serra angel and can do some work in a kitchen table mentor deck.
>>
Tainted Wood or Llanowar Wastes in Jund?
Running all Battles, Shocks, and ABU+Urborg.
>>
>>63995335
Llanowar Wastes by a country mile.
>>
>>63995333
I wasn't thinking of putting her in the CZ, but rather just including her in the deck.
>>
>>63995358
Alright, figured as much.
Any hidden Jund tech I should be aware of?
>>
File: territorialboar.jpg (49 KB, 265x370)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
While there isn't a lot of value, nor useful cards, I do really like the set. I think it'll be a really fun standard and limited environment, maybe even enough to make me dip my toes in outside of the occasional draft. I definitely expected to be a lot more disappointed
>TQ
I love this piggu
>>
>>63995371
Well having her as a second commander is basically just like having her in hand so I could have played her at her best every time. At the end of the day shes just not good enough for edh, even with double strike and swords.
>>
>>63995217
I wouldn't put her in the command zone. Relly's just an efficient beater so I'd rather put her in the 99 if anything. Angry Avacyn is usually better anyways.
>>
>>63995395
Kinda hard to say without a Commander to work with, but in a general sense, Destructive Flow goes criminally underplayed.
>>
>>63995038
Alright /edhg/ which is the best support commander for Persistent Petitioner?

Colour wise Blue is neccesary and good colours would be white for advisor token shenanigans and black for access to conspiracy. Additionally Green would be nice too since a lot of good creature cast triggers are in that colour.
>>
File: milldrotha.png (493 KB, 1026x322)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>63995472
>>
>>63995434
I don't know yet, I'm just trying to put a brew together. I wanna play something stompy and low skill.

I am kinda mulling over Teneb in Abzan, but I'm not sure what I wanna do just yet. Working on mana base frameworks at the moment.
>>
>>63995335
Do you have Checks yet?
>>
>>63995580
Of coursh.
>>
>>63995552
Vaevictus is really fun, imo

t. jund lands player who occasionally switches him in as commander
>>
>>63995552
Gyrus, Karrthus and Wasitora are probably up your alley then.
>>
>>63995552
I have a mid power vaevictis lands/top deck, it runs pretty fine but doesn't have too many answers in itself (mostly cause I like ramping into Primal Surge). I was considering taking it apart to build Shatter Bros and have more interaction while keeping the top manipulation for value and the land interaction for a future deck
>>
>>63995634
>>63995636
We've got like two Vaevictus players in our group. I like him, but I will probably pass on him.

Karrthus, I own, and there are like three or 4 Dragon Commanders so he could be really funny.
>>
>>63995395
Not exactly hidden, but my meta is pretty counter heavy so I usually pack a Vexing Shusher in Gruul colors
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
I know that Wade into Battle is shit competitive wise but my group is really chill. So tell me - is this deck any __fun__? Can it work well as a core for a giant tribal deck?
>>
File: m19-88-bone-dragon.jpg (239 KB, 672x936)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
has anyone had any experience with bone dragon?
I'm not sure if it's worth it, considering that i'll be in black which will naturally have recursion anyways. It's for my Tymaret deck
>>
>>63995728
Would it be worthwhile to run Kessig Wolf Run?
>>
>>63995787
I bought it, I had tons of fun with it. I don't know if it can work as a core for a giant tribal deck, because I usually lean towards instants and sorceries rather than tribal decks
>>
>>63995798
I lost to it on Arena yesterday when the autotap fucked me.
It's cool though it is a trap.
>>
>>63995798
Great in draft, shit elsewhere
>>
>>63995804
Always run the wolf run
>>
>>63995787
>core giant tribal

Yes, but its not fun.
>>
>>63995798

5 mana, exile seven cards just for a 5/4 flyer? I wouldn't give it a second glance.
>>
>>63995787
It can be strong if you build it right, especially in a more casual environment. I wouldn't go giant tribal though, I'd do soldiers or skip tribal altogether and just build around the 5cmc or greater creatures for the experience counters.
Don't forget the combat tricks and the berzerk effects
>>
>>63996311
>>63995787
Tribal is shit and ass with 3 exceptions:
Elves
Goblins
Slivers
>>
If you rate/give advice for my shitty deck I'll rate/give advice for YOUR probably way better deck
I posted here a few days ago asking for advice on a deck to build and some kind anon suggested I make a fog deck (among other suggestions), so here's my Rubinia Fog God deck, any advice or critiques will be helpful
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rubinia-fog-god/?cb=1547237390

btw there was a guy who wanted my tymaret list and my tasigur list, if you guys are still here I'm more than happy to put the list on tapped out for you
>>
>>63995798
>has anyone had any experience with bone dragon?
I played him in the one M19 draft I did and went 3-0, he's pretty good.
...wait, this is the commander thread? No, he's trash.
>>
>>63996438
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rubinia-fog-god/?cb=1547237390
I'll have a look

My deck:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/5c-cromat-goodstuff-edh/?cat=&sort=cost
Revised this recently with froganon so don't really need much advice, also my card pool is limited, but feel free to look.
A couple of people at my LGS have asked to try my deck, with reason. It's a blast to play and shits value out the ass. Sometimes you draw poorly and have to actually cast the commander but any deck can draw poorly.
>>
>>63996327
>Tribal is shit and ass with 3 exceptions
Wrong. Tribal is shit with noexceptions.
Every tribal deck jams the same tribal artifacts and and tribal stuff in meaning the deck is actually made up of ~40 real cards, then it always devolves into a "have lots of lords, turn sideways, win" which is the most boring way to win. All of them fold hard to wraths, and none have enough differences to be a completely separate archetype from another.
>>
>>63996642
zombie tribal can usually get around a wrath on account of being black and the whole theme being getting graveyard shits out while also lording
>>
>>63996438
Aetherize
Aetherspouts
Crawlspace
Dueling Grounds
Holy Day
Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist
Silent Arbiter
>>
File: EDHG patricians.jpg (29 KB, 312x325)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>63995752

All of the professional and competent players are on Reddit. You don't see Reed Duke or Sam Black posting on 4chan do you? Lol no. Instead we get threads where subhumans ask things like "is Giant tribal good?" /EDHG/ is the Mecca of retarded Timmies and Crawwurm is their Prophet.
>>
>>63996642
Goblins and Slivers don't really use tribal artifacts, but I mostly mentioned them because they can do stuff.
Elves is a pretty competitive deck and can pubstomp 75-90% metas.
>>
>>63996667
Aetherspouts is an underrated card. Fight me.

It's also an excellent rattlesnake since if opponents know you have it in your deck, they'll always be reluctant to attack into 5 open mana. No one stops attacking out of fear of Cyclonic Rift, or Aetherize, if it's happening then it's happening. Aetherspouts is like, do I really want to fuck with this?
>>
>>63996693
Actually, I am Reid Duke and you are reading this in my deep, soothing voice.
>>
>>63996665
I'm talking about competent players anon. No one will wrath a zombies players board for the sake of it. They'll have graveyard hate or be able to win/severely cripple the zombie player the following turn. Just like Slivers and Knights have indestructible, but still fold to any exile/negative counters wrath. All tribals revolve around building a board, and when that board is gone, sure they can recover, but for the most part they're left crawling out of the gutter.
>>
File: 8ed-239-craw-wurm.jpg (259 KB, 672x936)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>63996693
Praise be to Shai-Hulud!
>>
>>63996625
Why is Jace, Vryn's Prodigy there? How often/how much mileage do you truly get out of Nicol Bolas? I'd usually question your addition of Obzedat, but rip in peace my jewsies.
It looks like it's a slower deck to me, and If you're a 5 color deck thats secretly monoU, I'd add in more counterspells than the 1x Counterspell ( i know you have FoW and mystic confluence, but yknow even dissipate or cancel can get good mileage in)
And you have literally nothing outside of obzedat in your 5cmc slot for birthing pod which bothers me a lot.
Is this your pet deck? If it is, I respect it a whole lot.

>>63996763
You're right, I don't know why I fuckin' said that. I guess I just had the sudden autistic to be vaguely technically right. My bad, I agree with you.
>>
>>63996766
Shai-Hulud a shit, your entire planet's the dry sandy asshole of the galaxy, your cult is faggots and Atreides can't even dominate the known universe without tripping over themselves and disintegrating in water.

t. Harkonnen master race
>>
File: 1547231126780.png (179 KB, 435x695)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>63996766
>>
>>63996738
It's one of those cards I will put in my deck to absolutely fucking blow someone out in one game or two, then quietly take out of my deck and replace it with something better / more efficient while still letting my playgroup think I could have it. Also in this category: Reverberate, Redblasts, Snuff Out
>>
File: Spoiler Image (251 KB, 672x936)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>63996810
>>63996832
Alright, now you leave me no choice. Suck on this, assholes!
>>
>>63996888
Can't even survive off-planet. Gets ridden by literal sandniggers. Killed by a splash of water. 0/10 threat to the imperium, would not even chump block with a Sardaukar.
>>
>>63996738
It's also bad manners to use right before you MLD
so don't do that
>>
>>63996311
>It can be strong if you build it right
Please elaborate.
>>
>>63996957
Got it pal. I absolutely won't do that. :winkyface:
>>
>>63995268
Rhystic Money
>>
File: chromanticore.jpg (29 KB, 223x310)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
What's the dickest enchantment deck I could throw my Academy Rector in? I'm naturally drawn to Daxos but I'd like to hear about other options. Having blue would certainly be neat to have access to Omniscience.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (208 KB, 672x936)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>63996918
Oh yeah? See what happens when you fail to chump block THIS!
>>
File: Image (4).jpg (27 KB, 223x310)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>63996738
Speaking of mass bounce
Wash out is criminally underplayed
Sorc speed is terrible but it's surgical in what you remove and the price is right
Btw Dromar the punisher is a fun eldrazi tribal deck
>>
>>63997019
Have you considered Zur?
>>
>>63995787
Kalemne is a very fun beater commander who is simply outdated because she cant utilize her experience mechanic very well which kills her long game potential and means she has to be a fast voltron deck. Boros very much wants to cheat fatties when it plays them either via reanimation or sneak attack+flicker/sundial shit and she only rewards the cast. Playing her is like playing a worse version of bruce tarl. I used to play her and updated her to avacyn and the other guy who played her in my group stopped after I grip of phyresis'd his godsend one game and he spent the next 2 hours doing nothing but getting countered. She has fast kill potential and the deck consistantly killed a person on t4, but it would usually gas out before the rest of the table died. As I said before you can do the same things with bruce tarl.
>>
>>63997023
I... go down to 25? Oh no.

40 life is too much, format should be 30 life. Change my mind.
>>
>>63997041
I tried but I can't suck that many dicks at once. I think I'm going to have to ease myself into it, stretch out my jaw and suppress my gag reflex with something not quite as homofag.
>>
>>63997041
>Zur
Ew.
>>
>>63997019
Zur aside, probably something stax-flavored, like GAAIV.
>>
>>63996887
I'm known for this in my playgroup, I like to switch out "surprise!" cards every session. For those looking for more, some of my favorites are: Angel of the Dire Hour, Mana Tithe, Balancing Act, Compuppence, Debt of Loyalty, Wild Ricochet, Radiance, Seedtime, Bind, Imp's Mischief, Sudden Spoiling, Quicken
>>
>>63997019
Breya is good, you could also try the bant fish enchantress.
>>
>>63997064
>format should be 30 life
maybe for 1v1s
>>
>>63997115
God dammit I mean bruna.
>>
>>63997019
>>63997080
>>63997090
all this Zur hate, how about something a little less conventional and go for Azor, the Lawbringer? All the deck needs to be busted is something to flicker Azor, which is pretty easy to grab
>>
>>63996805
JVP mostly a pet card, but he helps smooth out early curves and rebuys a wrath or w/e. I'll admit he's not super great.
I had a look and yeah I need another 5 drop. My options are: .
Bolas is fantastic. The threat of him flipping keeps people on edge. I usually don't but it's an option, and I can make people have to remove my other stuff like Karn or Teferi or big bois so he can flip pretty safely.
I don't have any other real playable counterspells at my disposal or I'd play them.
The mono-u control comes from me fetching every blue dual from t1 onwards to cast counterspells. The other interaction just happens to not be blue as well. The saying I put came as a joke from a friend.
Obzedat solo wins games, he's another secret commander like Tasigur but for beating people hard.
It's currently my only deck, other EDH decks are boring as there's not much unique left to be made and no one else seems to want to build anything unique or cool.

>>63996438
Some notes: You're running almost no real draw power. Cut some fogs for more draw that finds you the fogs.
>Cut:
Farsight mask, this is just awful
Octopus Umbra (when are you even going into combat?)
Kiora
Mystic Snake, overcosted counterspell that you don't reuse
Acidic Slime, same as above
Haze Frog, same as above
Sigarda, not sure why this is in there? To block?
Leery Fogbeast this doesn't fog for you
Glittering Lynx, ass

Some amount of fogs

>Add
Thrasios, Triton Hero
Seedborn Muse (or budget alternative like the new enchantment)
Counterspell
Mystic Confluence
Void Shatter
Negate
Disdainful Stroke
Reins of Power
Domineering Will
Muddle the Mixture
Arcane Denial
Chemister's Insight
Glimmer of Genius
Jace's Insight
Opportunity
the new instant speed wheel
Nexus of Fate
Coiling Oracle
Rest in Peace, must have here
Crucible, for glacial chasm and fetches
Hallowed Burial
Brainstorm
Ponder
Preordain
Compulsive Research
Sphinx's Tutelage
Rampant Growth
Circuitous Route
Harrow
Nature's Lore

You can cut the rest.
>>
>>63997101
It's extremely easy to bluff these effects in a 100 card singleton format. A commander is looking at you funny while you're tapped out, you check your lands and stop on a swamp, try to make it subtle but not too much, and suddenly their mind is on Snuff Out and how it caught them completely by surprise a couple times on your last EDH night.

Free effects are particularly good for this, if you're known for running them, people will sometimes stall and wait for their combo even when you have no mana open.
>>
>>63997023
Alright so we play a Jarad deck where the only actual creature is that guy
We run evolutionary leap and a bunch of token generation.
We can win the game with 3 activations as long as we can keep casting him.
We /cEDH/ now
>>
>>63996805
Oops. Here's the 5 drops I could play:
Keranos, Bloodgift Demon, Karmic Guide, Cataclysmic Gearhulk.
I've cut Karmic Guide before, I'll try Cataclysmic though I suspect it's ass and maybe stick with either Keranos or Bloodgift.
>>
>>63997154
Azor was the commander of my paradox engine deck
Gotta be honest his etb was really lackluster but with paradox engine he was incredibly good and boring.
>>
>>63997185
>>63996438
Find space for Kefnet, and possibly mystic archaeologist as well. You should look to get solitary confinement and a draw engine on board to just draw freely.
Also get a wincon in there.
>>
>>63997154
That's a neat idea. But it's going to be hard to fit big mana and flickers in an Azorius deck. There's the obvious Serra's Sanctum, which I will throw in, but the enchantment based ramp is all in green.
>>63997115
Bant fish sounds decent, even if very basic. Bruna's decent but kind of linear, and I abhor any kind of Voltron strategies (even though I run Aurelia Helm).

I think UWx is where I want to start. Bant or Esper could be great from that point since I lack either color trios in my current EDH collection.
>>
File: Dekz.png (912 KB, 1152x680)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
Mullatto decks GTFO
>>
>>63995410
Oh buddy I'm gonna draft the fuck out of this set. I've been stocking up gold in arena for like a week for it. Seems like a really fun limited environment. Afterlife is going to be annoying as shit tho
>>
>>63997302
You got a braids decklist?
Been meaning to build her for a while, but everytime I think it's just a terrible idea since (without flash effects) my opponents still get a say. Stealing it pretty good though.
>>
>>63997215
I have no idea why I added most of the cards you suggested I cut, thanks for making me realize how dumb I am haha
I think Cataclysmic Gearhulk and Keranos could both pull weight for you, Gearhulk considering how it looks like the deck handles removal pretty well and Keranos considering about a quarter of your deck is instant sorcery.
If you keep cutting karmic guide, what's the point in trying it again, unless you cut it prior to birthing pod toolbox (which is where I think it'll strive)
I don't really care for bloodgift demon but thats just personal preferences. My playgroup just spot removals it usually
>>
>>63997253
I've been looking and honestly, I think I'm leaning towards Jodah and his 8 mana enchantments

Is this stupid? I'm only ever going to build one enchantment deck, and one 5c deck. Should this be the one?
>>
>>63997354
Yeah, you definitely want Teferi and Vedalken Orrery to cheat her in if you can. Make sure she's protected, tho, and you should be getting way more benefit than your opponents are.
>>
>>63997302
Hipster fag, I bet you lose a lot. Womp womp
>>
>>63995410
Gosh he's so heckin cute =3.
>>63997355
You could do with like 10-14 of the fogs and yeah play more draw.
Also Compulsion should be deece.

Pod was a recent addition since I dislike tutors but I also love Pod, that said KGuide probably just reanimate my 4drop, though I probably need some reanimation source in here for bigger stuff Titan doesn't get. I'll see if I can add Keranos and Karmic and Cataclysmic (for now)
>>
>>63997417
Let me know Keranos, Karmic, and Cataclysmic go for you, advice on my deckbuilding advice is always appreciated. And I've always secretly wanted to build Cromat so this is euphoric for me
>>
File: 1515234620741.png (23 KB, 418x368)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>tfw last time i've played was over a month ago
>>
>>63997480
Cromat is there because I have a foil and it's art is sick. If I cast him it means I'm out of gas and have nothing good going on; I should play Sliver Hivelord as a 5/5 ID or Space Foetus instead.
That happened today but it resulted in a pretty funny battle against Sisters of Stone Death, as both Cromat and Sisters have the same "shoot what you're blocked by/blocking" ability.
>>
>>63996642
Bruh this both exactly what you said while also not what you said
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/19-11-14-QZl-mistform-tribal/
>>
File: 1525134178557 (2).png (882 KB, 624x658)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
What's a fun mono-colour commander that can be build on strick budget as a side-project?
I'm playing Bant enchantments right now and my friends are a little bit tired with my Estrid the gardener list. She requires quite much space and time to play so I wouldn't mind taking a break from her for a while for something more straightforward and - well - braindead easy to play.
I'm mostly interested with mono-G but R and B might be fun as well. U is eh-eh and I would rather not take this path.
Bonus points for a waifu humanoid commander.
>>
File: furystorm.jpg (55 KB, 265x370)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>63997510
Try 3 months babby. :^(
>>
>>63997578
Teshar. Seriously
>>
>>63997023
>>63996888
>>63996832
>>63996810

I almost want to make a wurm tribal deck for the hell of it. Make it as Crawwurm as fucking possible. What's a good wurm commander? Remember, we're Timmy sub humans so it should kind of work but be awful.
>>
>>63997593
What the fuck? I didn't post that image. I don't even have it saved. What the fuck
>>
>>63997593
I feel you buddy. Why haven't you played?
>>
>>63997622
Same thing happened to me once with semi-lewd WoW art? I tried to circle what I assume is supposed to be the bolas horns in the new stomping grounds art, but it got replaced and I can't explain it.
>>
File: 20190111_181527_HDR.jpg (3.93 MB, 4160x3120)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
Can someone help me find stuff to cut for my Neheb deck? I wanna slot in a Gamble, Lightning Greaves and Electrodominance (Bonus: Blood Moon).

In order, left to right, top to bottom, the card names that aren't in english are: Shattering Spree, Sol Ring, Vandalblast, Faithless Looting, Swiftfoot Boots, Guttersnipe, Hanweir Garrison, Combat Celebrant, Fanatic of Mogis, Chandra's Ignition, Kazuul, Rolling Thunder and Valakut
>>
>>63997639
Playgroup broke up, so I started playing at lgs, but I've been busy every edh night. Sucks desu
>>
>>63997610
Grothama
>>
>>63995038
Fun ramp deck?
>>
>>63997610
You already know what you must do. Search your heart and you will know it to be true.
>>
>>63997622
I don't know if this is the case or if this particular bug has been fixed, but historically when two people posted at exactly the same time, images could get swapped around.
>>
>>63997720
Omnath, Titania
>>
>>63997679
Charmbreaker Devil's?
Ignicion De Chandra
Molten Disaster
Fanatic of Mogis
>>
>>63997720
Tayova. Or Meanderer
>>
>>63997735
So who was posting a commander card? I didn't post an image. Cuck
>>
>TQ
looks dece, better than GRN.
have mostly been looking at commons tho for my pauper cube i've built months ago but yet to play.
Nikya looks fun tho, love me some creature spells.
>>
File: 1235672476584.png (871 KB, 902x796)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>63997731
>No trample
>>
>>63997906
Give it trample, weeaboo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (289 KB, 672x936)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>63997578
Feldon is amazingly cheap and amazingly fun, but if you insist on having a waifu, see pic related.
>>
File: 1539187071464.gif (1.04 MB, 250x250)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>63997302
Ok I totally understand why you wouldn't be into control. Even my own control deck is for "playtime is ogre" scenarios only. But what do you have against multi-color?
>>
>>63997720
You could play Karametra, though this board would eat you alive for doing so.
>>
>>63997969
Got a feldon list? Been meaning to build mono R for a while. Thinking either sad old man or Ashling
>>
>>63997996
Would we?
>>
File: teysakarlov3.jpg (47 KB, 265x370)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>63995038
>TQ

>Teysa v3
She looks like a ton of fun, and I've been working on altering my Teysa v1 deck into her.
>Vannifar
Birthing Pod is my all time favorite card in MTG, so I'm really interested in building her even though I already have another Simic deck. I'm still thinking of a list, as I don't want it to be too comboy or too goodstuffy.
>Preist of Forgotten Gods
Crazy aristocrats value. I'm going to try to fit it into both Hapatra and Teysa v3.
>Rhythm of the Wild
This feels like a straight upgrade to Fires of Yavimaya in EDH. Windmill slam include into dumb tribal dragons.
>>
>>63997996
I don't like Selesnya, that's girlfriend/trap colors
>>
>>63997975
I have nothing against it explicitly, I'm just memeing. Though I do prefer monocolor because the limited pool of cards to choose from means I have to get creative and sometimes search out obscure options to pull on certain tricks. It's not like a lot of three color decks where 60+% of it is just good stuff autoincludes.
>>
>>63997969
>the Cersei Lannister version
It's not bad but I don't like how much of empty space is on the art. The first version is superior.
>>
File: IMG_20180328_112542.png (462 KB, 868x583)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
I hope we see her again.
>>
>>63998000
I don't, but draw spells in the vein of Tormenting Voice, Cathartic Reunion and especially Faithless Looting are awesome. To get the most value out of Feldon, utilize stuff that untaps him such as Magewright's Stone and Thousand-Year Elixir, or cards that can double his ability like Illusionist's Bracers and Rings of Brighthearth. Panharmonicon is an obvious must for a lot of the same reasons. From there, just find a bunch of great ETB effects that will help you get the win. Combustible Gearhulk, Molten Primordial, Spawn of Thraxes, Tyrant of Discord and of course Solemn Simulacrum are among my favorites.
>>
>>63998083
>Preist of Forgotten Gods
>crazy value
>crazy
>value

Oh sweetie...
>>
>>63998136
Don't worry, I'm sure we won't. The crew wasn't relevant at all for the jacewatches visit to Dominaria, and won't be relevant for the "huge" showdown with Bolas next set. Hell Jhiora probably won't be heard from again for 5 years at least.
>>
>>63995038
>TQ
nuTeysa and Priest look like a neat addition to the Markov deck I'm building. In terms of commanders, I might look at building Not!Pod and Jawfu.
>>
>>63998194
It's really easy to get a fuckton of snake tokens in Hapatra, so I foresee it being a solid value engine there. Admittedly, I don't know how well it'll do in nuTeysa.
>>
>>63998240
>tap

Nope
>>
>>63997019
Karador Boonweaver. It used to be a top tier deck but its still very strong and resilient combo deck
>>
>>63998289
I bet you're the kind of faggot that refuses to run sorceries
>>
File: wds0rhi9mt921.jpg (26 KB, 265x370)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Moaning_Shield.png (281 KB, 512x512)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>63998358
is this a Dark Souls reference?
>>
File: 1541278620171.jpg (29 KB, 505x960)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>63997593
I'm just there. 3 months I haven't played. I literally spend more time reading and talking about cards than actually playing them. I bought a lot of cards that have seen no play at all.
>>
File: oath-of-druids2.jpg (28 KB, 223x310)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>63998392
No. It's a druids reference.
>>
>>63997578
im surprised i havent heard zada in awhile. twenty bucks gets you a fun deck, and the pricy upgrades would be some goodstuff and speedy rocks.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zada-extreme-budget-2/

since you mentioned green, ghalta can be fun, ramp and play cheap fat bois and get ghalta out quick. lots of options for protection and can even pull off some prossh tier combos with the right stuff.

also rhonas fight club is fun, turns all your fight spells into kill spells.
>>
File: 5c Cromat Goodstuff.png (2.01 MB, 1248x838)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Post your decks the way it was intended! The FUN way!
>>
File: this deck losses a lot.jpg (403 KB, 2000x1500)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>63998477
>>
>>63998497
Delet yourself
>>
>>63998497
I dont see boros Nahiri in there. Any reason you don't run her?
>>
>>63998477
>>63998497
>>
>>63998537
Yeah. I just don't own her. I don't feel like switching her for one of my planeswalkers would improve my deck enough for it to be worth the cost.
>>
>>63998497
why does this deck lose a lot?
>>
>>63998612
I don't know. It's just made of loss.
>>
>>63998576
oh ait
>>
>>63998454
This is the absolute worst feel. No chance to play mtg with, no playgroup, and I CANT STOP BUYING CARDS AND BUILDING DECKS."Oh, eventually I'll be able to play again, and I'll have some really cool decks to play with" is what I say to myself to justify pointless spending, but I think I'm actually just Smeagoling all over myself. It's kind of sick desu.
>>
>>63998356
Not if they don't win games or are 1cmc or less. I even think Vindicate is a shit card and people shouldn't run it. I'm iffy on RtD.
>>
>>63998497
Eh, feels forced. Make it more subtle next time
>>
File: 1535865998703.jpg (274 KB, 878x1160)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>63998651
>t.bad at deck building
>>
>>63998083
>Vannifar
>Birthing Pod

buiding pod without access to red and white is heresy.
>>
>>63998617
Is it because you run:
Thundermaw Hellkite
Lyra Dawnbringer
Etali, Primal Surge
Glory Bringer
Marshal's Anthem
Cathar's Crusade

Not that they're bad cards, I'm sure they're probably really good cards, but I assume Aurelia should function as a combo deck with your combo being infinite combat. And with infinite combat, it doesn't matter how big or how scary your guys are, as long as they're attacking indefinitely
>>
>>63998675
I agree with him. The more competitive you get, the more important it becomes to use your interaction only if absolutely necessary, and to not telegraph it. In a 50%-75% this card can give good value, but if it's ever going to blow anyone out, they will know it's coming and will have ample opportunities to handle it or set up to minimize the impact.
>>
>>63998289
I play Hapatra, do you really think I play in some cutthroat meta? I think it'll likely work out fine.
>>
File: 13251974561.jpg (112 KB, 1024x898)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>63997969
>Buffs every player's barbs, warriors and serkers
Now that's risky
>>
>>63998675
I know Ramos is a super linear deck, but I really enjoy playing it because of this particular meme
>>
>>63998738
Helm of the Host is a bait card, it's almost impossible to equip it to Aurelia and swing with her, it's too mana and/or enabler intensive. The combo is in there for the once in a blue moon opportunity of slapping it on Aurelia with Stonehewer Giant while under Grand Abolisher protection, but it is not the main wincon. Grinding out value and constant damage are the wincons. Final Fortune wins me the most game, letting me turn a one player kill into a full table kill given the right setup.
>>
Hey /edh/,
what was your last Great experience with edh?
I moved two weeks ago into a new city, and today went for the first time to the local store. Immediatley met a new playgroup on a fine powerlevel, made new friends and played for 5 hours, for the first time in three months.
>>
>>63998797
Mine was with >>63998497 playing against Derevi, 1v1

Got to fire off a 1 mana Blasphemous Act, then Boros Charm + Armageddon. Couple turns later he dropped some lands again, I cast Catastrophe blowing up his lands, and make him discard his last card in hand, resulting in the perfect scoop: no cards in hand, no permanents in play.
>>
>>63998823
Discard was with Sword of Feast and Famine, forgot to specify. Hopefully this gets posted before "boros discard deck wat lol made up story"
>>
Gonna play her tonight with the lads, hopefully we all have a fun time
>>
>>63998895
I can't even remember last time I played against an all permanents deck. I don't remember the name of the card that cares about all permanents. It just sounds kind of boring and reliant on your opponents not comboing out while you're playing at sorcery speed. Hope you have fun regardless you Timmy faggot.
>>
>>63998895
got a list?
>>
>>63998895
Wouldn't run her as a commander, Ruric Thar is better for that, but hope you have fun anon.
>>
>>63997578

I watch a lot of anime, so you know my credentials are legit. I just went down each color in scryfall and wrote down each big qt I saw, who was also playable
Thalia
Akroma of Fury and Wrath (fury is my favorite)
Brisela
Iona (but mean)
Drana
Gisa (tribal which kinda sucks)
Hythonia and or Visara(snek tiddies)
Kiku (we were really excited about her a few weeks ago, I'm sure spicy decklists exist)
Captain Lannery Storm (monoR artifact decks are already huge, making the treasure included for waifu sounds dope)
Hazoret (if you have a giant fetish)
Jaya
Lovisa (is actually super fun, as someone already mentioned)
Thassa (unblockable fishy waifu if you want some fun sea creature gimmicks)
Azusa (is already a huge contender for best lands commander)
Dwynen (elfball, tons of cuties for your elf harem)
Marwyn (elfball, tons of cuties for your ELF HAREM)
Kaysa (For that legit old frame cred, plus she lords)
Nissa, Vastwood Seer
Nylea, God of the Hunt (a personal favourite of mine)
Selvala, Heart of the Wilds (Birthing Pod tribal? Greater Good + creature recursion? could be real good)
Titania (Considered to be one of the best lands commanders, as well as being big qt)
>>
>>63997185
>JVP mostly a pet card
Uhhhh
>>
File: licia.jpg (513 KB, 1920x1120)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>63997302
>Fuck multicolors
>Fuck control
Looks like you need to buy me dinner twice because we gonna have some fun.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/02-02-18-from-dusk-till-dawn/
>>
>>63997302
Got some deck lists?
>>
>>63997679
Put it up on tapped out
>>
>>63997996
>Needing to ramp into ramp
Wew
>>
>>63998215
This
WAR FOR THE SPARK HYPE
>>63998358
epic flavor text
>>
>>63999210
Hey, Karametra is perfectly playable casual stuff. You can ramp into Eldrazis or ramp into playing a fuckton of creatures while you have draw-on-creature-cast / draw-on-creature-etb stuff going on.
>>
>>63998797
Guy went infinite with Dualcaster Mage and Twinflame, swung at my pirate deck with several billion 2/2's.

Siren's Ruse, flickered Dire Fleet Daredevil, cast Rakdos Charm from another player's graveyard.

Enough to kill the guy going infinite, the Boros player with his big board, and left the poor Rakdos player unable to save himself from my Pirates.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
>>
File: hunter's ingiht.jpg (198 KB, 620x489)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>63997697
>>63997731

I need of list of must run craw wurms. Craw wurm is obviously in. What else can we run?
>>
>>63999320
Boneyard
Battering
Crush of
Deathcoil
Dirtcowl
Elderscale
Engulfing Slag
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Panglacial
Pelakka
Penumbra
Ravager?
Roaring Slag
Roar of the
Sand**** Convergence
Symbiotic
Worldspine
****calling
****coil Engine
****weaver coil
>>
>>63995038
Who's your least favorite player that you have to put up with because he's a part of the playgroup/always at your LGS?

There's a Borosfag in my group who waifus angels, is a Nahiri apologist, and complains about land destruction, discard, countering, basically anything that isn't combat or combat tricks

The only non-Boros deck he has is Yuriko because he's autistic. Sad thing is outside of Magic, he's a pretty cool dude.
>>
File: 174[1].jpg (132 KB, 488x680)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>63999320
Obviously the dream is ulting Garruk.
>>
>>63998948
Primal Surge, it's really fun but it really really limits your interaction.
It's worth the memory of barfing your deck on the field and swinging with a bunch of big guys with haste
>>
>>63999410
>>63999505

Would it be cheating if I used Crawwurm itself as the commander?
>>
What's the most non-linear commander you guys can think of that can be decently built for under 180 bucks
>>
>>63999554
If you actually were to play it I would make the commander either Grothama cause wurm even though you can't take advantage of it, Selvala or Thromok cause, again, borderline wurm
>>
>>63999612

Goreclaw also works. It would make all the Wurms cost 2 less.
>>
>>63999554
I use Trostani for my Wurm Tribal deck. Mainly to take advantage of Saltskitter and Voracious Wurm.
>>
>>63998477
>library of alexandria
i guess if you're going to drop that kind of money on a card you might as well play it, but i'd slap your shit if you tried to play something like that without a warning first
>>
>>63999693

The problem is that sounds way too good. Do Timmies actually play 2 colors? Imagine the cost of a temple garden, that's like all of our lunch money. We must think retardederer my brother.
>>
>>63999719
I legitimately don't understand why you require "Warning: this deck contains Library". It's not game-breaking. It's weaker than a lot of format staples.
>>
>>63999737
As if I run temple garden. Also, how else could we run Novablast and Armada Wurms.
>>
You basically have to play Massacre Wurm tho, so you should run Abzan at least
>>
>>63999777

This is also true. It's tough. I want to run mono green but there's no commander that fits the "spirit" of this trash deck. Terrorclaw seems kind of good almost, but its not a wurm. Ideally I would like to play GR, but Thromok would be uncastable in an actual wurm deck. GW has lots of nifty things, but I feel the support would actually make it good. If only we could make Naya wurms. I'm going to just try big mono green retard stompy and see where it takes me.
>>
>>63999569
Arjun or Lazav
>>
>>63999777
Whew nice digits. Wurms were meant to be
>>
Whoever wants to make a Crawwurm deck throw down. Only rule is... play Craw Wurm and keep it Timmy. We can reconvene during the next thread and show what we have. I like the ideas thrown around. We're Making Craw Wurms Great Again.
>>
>>63999771
first off, it's on the banlist. any banned card should be forewarned, i personally don't really mind most of them as long as they don't do degenerate shit with it
but library is a broken to shit card. if you're never played against it, invest the $400~ in a mtgo vintage deck and get paired up against someone who has it in their opening hand. if you've ever complained about sol ring/mana crypt being op in the opening hand, you haven't seen anything until you've sat across a motherfucker who keeps drawing cards for free
>>
>>63999936
>first off, it's on the banlist. any banned card should be forewarned
Oh shit, I totally forgot that. It seems absurd that it's banned.
>if you're never played against it, invest the $400~ in a mtgo vintage deck and get paired up against someone who has it in their opening hand
This isn't Vintage, buddy.
>>
>>63999974
why do you think it shouldn't be banned? if you get it in the opening hand, you have a far more massive early advantage than even sol ring or mana crypt.
you're not trolling, right? do you really think drawing cards for free is okay?
i mentioned playing vintage because you shouldn't run into it anywhere else. are you the same anon that owns that deck? have you yourself ever played with or against a library and not thought it was broken?
>>
>>64000042
>why do you think it shouldn't be banned? if you get it in the opening hand, you have a far more massive early advantage than even sol ring or mana crypt.
Disagree. Early mana advantage is far more significant than early card advantage when you have one of the key pieces of your deck always available through the command zone.
>do you really think drawing cards for free is okay?
Land drops aren't free.
>>
>>63999320
i feel like a vanilla tribal could work if you dip into stax to make everyone elses creatures lose their abilities.
>>
File: 1538205484143.png (67 KB, 237x273)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>63999484
That sounds eerily similar to me, aside from the Yuriko, discard, countering, land destruction, combat, and Boros.
>>
>>63998358
>>63998466
Requesting a "Shield of Druids"-edit!
>>
File: ludevicnecroalchemist.jpg (57 KB, 265x370)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
What's the best partner for ludevic?
>>
>>63995511
hey someone saved my idea. neat! i hope you actually build this
>>
>>64000408
I actually had the same immediately when I saw the PC master race-creature, but I didn't think of Muldrotha.
>>
>>64000393
None, he's dogshit. Use Kraum + Vial Smasher.
>>
>>64000554
But I want to use ludevic
>>
File: prophet-promo-header.jpg (114 KB, 331x413)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>64000333
I'm the only faggot here photoshopping stuff apparently and I'm all out of photoshop ever since I reinstalled Windows.
>>
>>64000586
If you want krita is a bootleg free version of photoshop, we use it a bunch in my graphic design class
>>
is there an enchantment that allows your creatures to fight others? Looking for something in Mono green but not sure if it even exists.
>>
>>64000611
No, I don't care, you're the photoshop anon now. Go do the thing the man asked for.
>>
alright anyone up for cockatrice edh?
>>
>>64000579
I'd go Silas or Vial-Smasher, it's both grixis,
Ikra and Bruse are my favorite (individual) partners, but I don't think they'd go well with Ludevic
>>
File: 1546652767159.png (179 KB, 260x480)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>64000648
That is too much responsibly for me to handle but I'll try when I get off of work
>>
>>64000586
I do some shops, but they're all terrible puns I do edits on my phone, so this would be up my alley, but I think that this would ve too challengine for me, since my phone can't make transparent gifs and the editing software sucks ass anyway
>>
>>64000393
For raw power level? Thrasios
For fun? Anyrhing else that isnt kydele or vial smasher
>>
>>64000640
Just Predatory Urge, nd that one kinda sucks. Arlinn Kord's Ultimate gives you an emblem that lets you do it but that is red green and kinda bad too.
>>
>>63996832
Holy shit, thank you anon. I was the one that asked for this this morning, or last night whenever it was. Thanks a lot
>>
>>64000640
Ulvenwald Tracker?
Frontier-Siege for flying

I assumed there was one, but not in mono green
>>
File: t. crawbabby.png (204 KB, 434x646)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>63998675
>Bad at deck building

*clears throat*
*leans toward microphone*

"Hmm..."
>>
>>64000997
>"You're playing SORCERIES? What kind of shitty Craw Wurm meta do you play? I only play Instant speed for the best interactions, that's why I leave my mana open each turn. You're swinging at me with everything you have? Well I'll just flash in all these creatures. Shit, I didn't draw into anything with flash and I don't run blue. Guess I'll scoop. I would have beat you next turn anyways, maybe get better next time I play you"
>>
I like turning things sideways
but I feel like every deck I think of building ends up with me turning things sideways all the time

what's a good, fun and interactive deck to build that isn't just "I attack for the win"?
>>
>>64001087
Build Heliod. You'll still be attacking but at least you won't be turning things sideways.
>>
>>63995115

Flash Angel will be a 35 dollar mythic easy, mark these words. She's better than SoI Avacyn
>>
>>63995165

>set is garbage

Non-Gruul or Simic player evidently. Cause there is fucking power in this set.
>>
>>63995511

Didn't know the enchantment existed. Excuse me whilst I order it.
>>
>>63996327

Najeela called, she would like her tribal warriors back.
>>
>>64001183
Put your money where your mouth is. Preorder 100 of them. Double your investment.
>>
>>64001183
>She's better than a $5 card
>Will be $35

I'll give you $10, and you'll like it.
>>
>>64001132
that's actually very clever.
>>
>>63999569
Anything involving theft, as your entire strategy will be based around the cards that your opponents are running, deck will always vary as long as you play different people. Maybe try grixis pirate tribal?
>>
File: craw wurm 2.jpg (72 KB, 385x314)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I present, CrawWurm.dek. I think I might have made it "too good." May need to be timmied up some, but with our collected efforts I'm sure we can make it shit.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/craw-wurm-meta-maxxing-edh/
>>
I had another run with Arcades. It was really bad. I might need to really rework how I built him.
>>
>>63998797
It has been a few years. I probably got to do the thing without upsetting people.
>>
>>64001351
Actually seems pretty sweet. I'll think of some things. Need's a Caller of Beasts
>>
https://www.strawpoll.me/17214015
>>
>>64001451
>Caller of Beasts

But what could we cut anon? All of the wurms are central to the strategy, uncuttable. They're the wincon. What could we do away with?
>>
>>64001546
What kind of autist calls it a discard pile anyways>
>>
File: getthepoint.jpg (49 KB, 265x370)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I can't stop laughing at this card.
>>
>>64001546
Huh? It is literally called a graveyard in the game. Is it wrong to say library instead of deck?
>>
>>64001609
I don't get it
>>
>>64001552
I would take out Pounce or Roar of Challenge. It's pretty good here. Draw at least 1-2 cards a turn, and cheat our Wurms into play. This fucker summons Wurms like Muad'Dib and shit. If they're the wincon, we need more of them in our hand and on the battlefield. Spot removal a shit. Also, Elephant Grass.
>>
>>64001546
This makes no sense. The Graveyard is a defined game zone. It has purposeful flavor purposes as all. Get your shit together anon.
>>
>tfw edhg wont play cockatrice games with me
guess ill just drink and plag arena then
>>
>>64001711
How the fuck does one PLAY on Cockatrice? I took one look, got confused, and never touched it again
>>
>>63996642
>What are Allies
>What are Ninjas
>What are Elfball decks
>>
>>64001727
you make a deck, make an account on a server, login, join a game, and play
>>
Why does this set have so many cool enchantments?
And so many enchantments in general?
>>
>>63996327
Forgetting warriors, allies and merfolk
>>
>>64001645
the point
>>
>>64001864
brb buying Serra's Sanctum
>>
File: goblingathering.jpg (53 KB, 265x370)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
ITS SO COOL I WANT TO USE IT SO BAD
>>
>>64001944
Just empty the warrens nigger, can you not storm?
>>
>>63997019
Brago Heavy Control

Decree of Silence + Solemnity then tell the table to get fucked
>>
>>64001944
Self mill + creeping chill + this
>>
>>64001944
>singleton format
I wish these were playable. But alas
>>
>>64001944
At least Svetlin's art has some more motion/character to it than usual art
>>
>>63999484
>who waifus angels
>is a Nahiri apologist
bas--
>complains about land destruction
>discard
>countering
unbased

Nahiri is a good addition to LD decks
>>
File: 1292123500755.png (124 KB, 520x466)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>63992484
>implying hippo and frogposter actually give good advice
>>
>>64001944
>get group to allow wish cards
>wish for more of these
>recur wish from graveyard
>keep casting more and more goblin gatherings
>we cEDH now
>>
>>64001327
Not him, but I've been considering running Grixis pirates and using picrel as a possible finisher.
Create lots of clue, treasusre, and gold tokens, use the artifact lands too.
>>
>>64002101
I don't know why you reply to 10+ hours old posts but I agree with the sentiment that these guys are faggots. So are you. You're a faggot. Fuck you.
>>
>>64001370
Post list.
He's pretty good.
>>
Whats the best good stuff commander?
>>
>>64002196
Any sultai commander
>>
>>64002140
>>recur wish from graveyard
Wishes go to exile in all but one case.
>>
>>63998651
Reanimate is a good card tho bb
>>
>>64002219
Recur them from exile motherfucker.
>>
>>64002219
Eldrazi, duh
>>
>>64002251
>>64002252
Riftsweeper, you mean. Also nice job at being bad lmao
>>
>>64002269
You mindslaver your opponents and force them to use their eldrazi processors on your burning wish. It's not hard broski. I can even post a combo that does it all. Get creative, scrub.
>>
>>64002295
>their eldrazi processors
>building your deck around maybes
>>
>>64002169
I was at work all day, but I'm still going to call out someone saying those shitposters give good advice.
>>
>>64002314
Step 1: learn each player's birthday
Step 2: coax them into talking about Eldrazi
Step 3: give them tons of eldrazi processors and a fitting commander for their birthdays
Step 4: guilt them into playing them, if they're not already
Step 5: establish a mindslaver loop to get them to process your burning wish back into your graveyard so you can keep wishing for more Goblin Gatherings

This might be tier 0 in cEDH, I need to do more testing first.

Or just get 4 color Thrasios, infinite mana, filter through Gemstone Array, cast Research over and over.
>>
>>64002101
Even if frogposter is an autistic faggot who can't refrain from shitposting, he give pretty darn good advices or spicy combos and know how to build. What about you fag?
>>
>>64002387
I give pretty darn good advices.
>>
>>64002387
His advice is terrible and he can't properly conjugate verbs in english. You think you're fooling anyone?
>>
>>64002387
>>64002435
>inb4 he claims it's his imaginary muhDKA nemesis posing as him to make him look bad
>>
Teferi's Protection really needs to be uncounterable.
>>
>>64002503
shut up fag. it's already a stupid powerful card
>>
File: chronatog.jpg (26 KB, 270x240)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>64002503
Definitely no.

Teferi's Protection really needs to be 5$ so I can get it for my 3 decks that want it.
>>
File: nuarcades.png (1.46 MB, 1794x719)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>64001370
Arcades is gud tho, the issue is probably coming from your build. It's not aimed at you but most lists i saw online were really awful then the players acted surprised when the deck made a big fart of nothingness.
Last time i played him i milled the whole table by turn five with all my deck on the board.
>>
>>64002101

I just helped a noobie build a Tesya budget deck the other day and another Anon here built my original Arixmethes deck. I help people with decks and advice all the time on here. What exactly do you do for the group other than shitpost? Frogposter is both entertaining and is generous enough to give good deck advice. I haven't seen ADAA in a long time though. All you guys were dicks to him. This is why we never get Reed Duke to visit.
>>
>>64002588
>>64001370
You can make a very aggressive walls combat deck with arcades too, nobody does though.
>>
>>64002246
I said if they don't win games.
>>
>>64002643
It's not a game-winning card though bb. It might, but that's a might.
>>
>>64002633
I did, it just happen to accidently storm more often than not. :3
>>
>>64002588

Everyone thought it would be a cool aggro/mid range deck but the moment you get anything near consistent it becomes a degenerate combo. I made a build with FA imminently when the card was announced and we realized its just fancy wall storm. It's fun though. Here's my older build, haven't really touched it since M19.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/arcades-walls-storm/
>>
>>64002295
Wew
>>
>>64001666

I updated the Craw Wurm deck and added in Caller of Beasts. It's looking pretty good honestly. Still kind of mind blown there's no enchantment that lets you fight. The deck could use some repeatable janky fight effect. I may end up making this for the really low power table at my locals. It's fun

>>
>>64002176
Nah, it is a real work in progress with a bunch of chaff. Maybe when I get all my cards and clean it up.

>>64002588
>>64002633
>>64002701
I just want to attack with walls. My monogreen Reki deck already plays like Storm so I don’t want too much overlap.
>>
>>64002616
Nobody was a dick to ADAA. This general sucked his cock. He actually gave decent advice. Also, I do plenty for this general, I just don't boast about it to try and justify my shitposting.
>>
>>64002713
Hello hippobro, good to see you.
I should stop to sit on my thumb and finally take a pic of my list now that i finished the deck irl as i promised to you. I wanted to wait to buy a cradle to have the list really completed but i can't wrap my mind around spending that much for a single card, i want to find the 'perfect' deal but so far nothing on the radar since few months for a cheap cradle.
Love you brother. xoxo
t. FA
>>
File: 019.jpg (45 KB, 312x445)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>64002713
(PS : we got 2 news toys in allegiance for the deck, feelsgood)
>>
>>64002788
Post wip bbgurl.
If you want to attack with walls you're in the right place.
>>
>>64002808
There was at least one poster who gave adaa quite a bit of shit for using a name towards the end
>>
What are the best Mana Doublers, I'm a ramplet, and I'd like to learn how to play big green.
Big Black is all I know.
>>
>>64002808
>He actually gave decent advice.
He actually gave really shitty advice for my deck, but I still appreciated the effort.
>>
>>64002808
>Nobody was a dick to ADAA
This is a joke right? True, a good bunch were sucking his dick but also half the fags here were reeeing at him for namefagging. It became even worse after hewas forced into tripfagging because a shithead was larping as him. That's probably why he left. He couldn't stand the level of faggotry here and i understand why, we don't deserve nice guys like him.
>>
My favorite thing to do in Brago is, once I get Panharmonicon, I get an Archaeomancer effect, Eerie Interlude, Teferi's Protection, and Pull From Eternity. It generates quite a bit of salt.
>>
File: actually.png (124 KB, 680x680)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>it's another episode of frogfag and hippocunt samefagging to defend and praise themselves
Hey look you dense fucks, the thread was great and people were discussing EDH before you showed up. Get a Discord and have webcam sex there you obnoxious faggots.
>>
>>63998477
>LoA
Illegal deck alert
>>
>>64002808

I know he has some job stuff going on, but he was pretty disappointed at the state of the thread. No one is boasting, you're just making unfounded accusations that have no basis in reality. I contribute a lot, not sure why I should get shit for it.

>>64002831

Good to hear you're alive and well FA! I was actually in France late last year for a procedure. When you get it together def take a picture. I know it's been a long term project. If you know anyone in the US, wait till Ebay has one of their crazy coupons. I was able to get a Chains of Mephistopheles for $100 off last year. Have you tried any Facebook groups? May be worth looking through to see.

Have you build anything else in the meantime or have anything you're interested in for the new set?
>>
>>64002918
>pick a tribe
>play mana lords
>profit
>>
>>63998477
I guess it's a cool deck for full-on 5-color goodstuff. I can't read the lands but I assume it has 10 fetches, 10 ABUR duals? And some amount of shocks?
>>
>>64002808
>ADAA
Who?
>>
>>64002909
Dictate of Nylea, Heartbeat of Spring, Zhur-Taa Ancient, Mirari's Wake, Caged Sun, Extraplanar Lens
>>
>>63998497
Haha I didn't notice when you posted before but I get it this time
>>
Why does it feel like I'm watching gay courtship rituals?
>>
>>64002973

Are you this delusional? I've made 2 of the 3 last threads lol. I was away for a little bit while I was recovering, but I've been here every day for a couple weeks now. You've probably even accidentally said something nice to me. Chill out and discuss EDH. Are you in on the Craw Wurm challenge?
>>
>>63999320
CRAW GIANT
>>
>>63998497
>Pure Nahiri
>no skullclamp
The fuck?
>>
>>64002909
Son, this is how you Timmy properly.
>>
>>63999569
Talrand
>>
>>64003055
Forgot pic
>>
>>64003017
autistic deck advice anon
>>
File: thinking2.jpg (25 KB, 788x656)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>64003050
>>
>>64001183
>She's better than SoI Avacyn
Well, that's not exactly hard.
>>
>>64003074
Shit
>>
>>64003036

This is the decklist at the moment. What do we cut for Craw Giant? I remember there's another giant creature that has an upkeep cost of GGGGG. That seems broken and should probably be added in too.

>>
>>64003077
I looked again just as I posted.
Brb, Kms myself
>>
>>64003076
I remember that sperglord. I don't miss him.
>>
>>64003030
>I've made 2 of the 3 last threads lol.
That's why they've sucked.
>>
>>64002977
>When you get it together def take a picture
I'll tomorrow you have my word

>I was actually in France late last year for a procedure
Damn i hope you didn't had any problem, Paris is a real shithole since a while.

>Have you tried any Facebook groups? May be worth looking through to see.
I take a look sometimes here and there, but i think mcm still have better prices and it feel more secure for big purchases, well i'm not in a hurry anyway, i just want to get one before the next RL bullrun.

>Have you build anything else in the meantime or have anything you're interested in for the new set?
Yes i partially built few others decks like alesha and yuriko but i still miss some pieces. From the new set i'm building a lavinia stax, hopefully i alrdy own most of the deck, with the new set i'll get my hand on smothering tithe which will be a great fit in the deck.

What about you? Your health get better? What are you working on lately?
>>
>>64003118
Give him a break, hippobro is a chill dude while you are just a piece of shit. Get lost.
>>
>>63995038
Does a Cryptoplasm with +1/+1 counters on it keep its counters when it copies a new creature?
>>
>>64003224
Get your head out of his/your ass.
>>
>>64003201

I'm alive! Don't want to get too deep, but for a while I really thought I was going to die. Happy to report I am alive. I've started working on budget decks lately. Something about the constraints of budgets make deck building fun again. So I literally have 16 decks now lol.

Paris was absolutely a shithole, I was mind blown. I thought it was a meme. Roving bands of homeless and garbage everywhere. I thought the US was getting bad.

I have a Lavinia deck I made, not great but something staxy for fun.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/lavinia-azorius-renegade-punisher/
>>
New Bread

>>64003416
>>64003416
>>64003416
>>
>>64003314
>I thought it was a meme.
Most americans does until they come here and see the baltimore tier state of our capitale. The country is on the verge of imploding via civil war.
>>
>>64003442

I am a simply southern boy from a simple southern town. Things are pretty calm here, but even we're starting to see some action. Lots of Somalis here now. The West in general is becoming more unstable. i can't do anything about it, so I autistically continue to build decks until the end finally comes.
>>
>>64002588
Why would you expect anything other than Storm for a build like that?
>>
>>64002786
Dude you can't run Engulfing Slagwurm without a Lure in the deck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.