[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Spess Mulan Edition!

The Loyalist Traitor divide!

>Loyalists
III Felicia (F) (Co-Ed)
IV Persephone (F) (Male)
V Hualan Khan (F) (Co-Ed) "Ashen Dragons"
VI Lara Russ (F) (Co-Ed)
VIII Konstanze Kurze (F) (Female)
X Ferrus Manus (M)
XIII Roboute Guilliman (M)
XVI Hera Lupercal (F) (Male)
XIX Corvus Corax (M)

>Traitors
I Lion El`Johnson (Slaanesh, M)
VII Rogal Dorn (M)
IX Sanguinius (Arch Traitor, M)
XII Andrestia (F) (Co-Ed)
XIV Morticia (Chosen of Nurgle,F) (Female) "Death Maidens"
XV Magna (Tzeench, F) (Co-Ed) "Thousand Scholars"
XVII Loraine (F) (Co-Ed)
XX Alpharia (F) / Omegon (M) (Male)

>Renegade
XVIII Vulkan (M)

Some of the Legions have semi-agreed upon name changes, and those were added to the list.

Established rules so far.

1) Male Primarchs have Male Legions.
2) Female Primarchs typically have Co-Ed Legions.
3)The Emperor didn't plan for Female Primarchs, it sorta happened as the Gestation pods were carried through the warp.
4) Whole setting is world building a smut idea, it's fetish fuel all the way down, friends!

And please, just let us have our fun, guys.
>>
>>63994367

Last Thread
>>63985438
>>
Linking this (>>63994383) because keeping the tribesmen angle on Khan is much more appealing to me and makes her a much more stable character to work with.
>>
>>63994367
>>63994383

I suppose that's one way of doing it, but the original idea I presented in thread was that she was raised more civilly then her OTL counterpart.

Learned a more civilized form of combat and the courtly arts.

I get where you're coming from with being raised as a tribeswoman, but I like the idea of doing things a bit different with most of he female primarchs.

Currently, the only one to be remotely the same as their OTL counterpart is Morticia...
>>
>>63994491
I honestly like ditching the standard tribal backstory since making a new one gives us more to work with
>>
>>63994491
How do you figure stability?
>>
>>63994367
At work, can someone get some anchors going.
>>
>>63994447

I'm linking this because I think it makes a good point.

Most of the female primarchs wouldn't have warrior upbringings in this set up.

Case in point, Persephone might have a martial education, but from the perspective of how Olympia see's female warriors, if at all, or it might just include siege craft since it's a back line function.
>>
>>63994520
That's just turning her into Lion. Tweaking the tribesmen angle to produce a different but still recognizable version of Khan seems like it would be much more cohesive.

>>63994525
It's not the standard one though, read the post. She turns out markedly different.

>>63994539
Because we can pull from her tribal experiences to work from instead of having to make up something entirely new that not everyone would agree on.
>>
Iron Warrior/Persephone Anchor
>>
>>63994605
Honestly if there is one person who needs the most work it's her. Everything about her needs to be different. Instead of squabbling about making needless edits to characters who don't need them we should be focusing on characters like Perturabo, Kurze, or Dorn.
>>
>>63994595
>Because we can pull from her tribal experiences to work from instead of having to make up something entirely new that not everyone would agree on.

I think the entirely new stuff was well received, to be honest.

I'm not saying I don't like the idea of her being raised as a tribeswoman, it's just...

How do I put it?

It basically seems to be the same as the backstory that was suggested before, just instead of being found by civilized folk, she was still found by a tribe out on the steppes.

And there's something about Hualan being Regal and Imperial and I really like the epithet "The Dragon of Chogoris."
>>
>>63994654
Agreed.

Also Kurze/Night Lords Anchor as well..
>>
>>63994663
The formative years as a simple tribeswoman would give her a humility entirely absent from the other backstory. Not only that but you expose her to a much larger swathe of Chogoris which is good. Plus there's no reason you can't keep the Dragon name, it's just a title.
>>
>>63994367
Due to Sanguinius being supportive of Magna during and prior to Nikea, Magna would join his rebellion willingly.

Sanguinius gets Russ’s order to capture Magna turned into one to kill her. Russ attacks Prospero as normal, but towards the end on the battle the Blood Angels, maybe some others, swoop in and sending the wolves fleeing.

Magna, saved by the one that she had tried to warn the Emperor of, is conflicted. Sanguinius convinces her to join his rebellion, and the Thousand Sons evacuate Prospero. Now a traitor, Magna’s inclination towards sorcery still draw her in to the service of Tzeentch.
>>
>>63994710
Again, this is not a good plot turn. Fulgrim and many others at Nikea would still support Magnus.Furthermore the fuckery that Sanguinus would pull to get Russ to destroy Prospero is a good villain thing for him to do. This silliness around Nikea just doesn't seem to have any point to it, changing it means that characters miss out on important development beats and our villain loses one of the big evil things the Arch-Traitor is responsible for, the underhanded conversion of Magnus to Heresy. I just don't understand why this is being suggested.
>>
Ferrus Manus/Iron Hands anchor post

Also I really feel that we have the ability to fuse Flicia, Ferrus and Magna's storied together with the developments from the last thread
>>
>>63994702
I suppose so.

There's just something about Hualan being an elegant warrior poet, but when they get combat, there's this ferocity unleashed.
>>
Someone post the timeline of Heresy events from the last thread because it is plainly obvious that if people are just gonna change shit with no thought put into the universe at large we're just gonna wind up with a jumbled pile of shit that doesn't mesh.
>>
>>63994739
Because I want the Thousand Sons to do shit besides the Burning of Prospero and we’re writing an alternate Heresy so shit doesn’t have to be the same anyways.
>>
>>63994765
Prospero, Calth, Ishtan, Terra
>>
>>63994748
I mean what really prevents the changing of the poetry part into something else more culturally rich? Perhaps instead of poetry it's a tribal dance that is passed on through the Legion? Or oral traditions like great epics told around campfires on campaign, ones that weave in the Scars victories across the galaxy? We have options.
>>
File: rogal dorn no.jpg (8 KB, 276x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>hey this sounds pretty cool, even if it is just an excuse to post fetish shi-
>>Traitors
>Rogel Dorn
>>
>>63994830
Dorn is literally just a traitor to fill the roster. Dorn should be one of the Lady primarchs
>>
>>63994772
The Thousand Sons already do more shit. They're present at the Siege of Terra, they're responsible for removing the wards around the gate of eternity. The entire offensive would have ground to a halt without them. Why don't you focus on Magna's soul shattering, or Ahriman's rubric shit? There's a shitload of stuff to do with the Sons that doesn't revolve around Prospero.
>>
>>63994849
I mean I can get behind that as well, and I enjoy that Fulgrim has been made both a hot chick and a loyalist. But Rogal Down is the most loyal of all.
>>
>>63994830
>>63994888
>Rogel Dorn
>Rogal Down
I'm not even phoneposting holy shit what is happening.
>>
>>63994850
Can’t think of anything to change with those really
>>
>>63994830
>>63994901
If it helps, I'm pushing that Rogal doesn't go Chaos.

>>63994825
We could hem and haw at it for hours, maybe we should focus on the others that don't have as much fluff at the moment, and come back to Hualan?
>>
>>63994830
Honestly wouldn't mind swapping him back as a Loyalist. But it would be weird having him and Iron Warriors on the sams team.
>>
>>63994969
Dorn should also be made to be a female primarch because reasons.
>>
>>63994985
And then they kiss...
>>
>>63994969
I think that was kinda the idea.

People really wanted Loyalist Iron Warriors, and having both the Iron Warriors and Imperial Fists on the same side meant that the traitors didn't get siege expert.
>>
>>63994985
>>
>>63995011
I'd like to siege that ass.
>>
>>63995000
At some point, one of the Alpha Legion primarchs kills Dorn, impersonates him, and redeems the legion
>>
>>63994985

>All female legion called "Imperial Fists"

>Implications
>>
>>63994850
I know the Sons are present at the Siege of Terra, I’m saying that events don’t have to transpire exactly as in the regular HH in order for them to get there, they just have to be in league with Sanguinius, or else have another reason to break in, by the time it happens
>>
>>63994985
I think Dorn is poor choice for female, as he would placed into a even worse corner than Magna was, as little to nothing would change (and we might miss some interisting interactions by him nit being the blockhead brother). And I have no clue how to keep both IW and IF in the same team
>>
>>63995053
>Due to a geneseed defect, all Imperial Fists marines are female
>This was the Emperor’s first warning that something strange had happened to some of his primarchs after they were scattered
>>
>>63995068
Im with this. Dorn being stoic, thick, man of stone is just too fitting for him. Keep him male, keep him loyal.
>>
>>63995037
Well, like I said, I think that Dorn turned on the Emperor because he didn't want to be obsolete.

He's not corrupted by Chaos. No foul magics or heathen gods are worshiped in the Imperial Fists, and realizing that his conspirators have given up their souls to thirsting gods and turned themselves into monsters, he pulls the Legion back to his homeworld to try and thing and regroup.

Especially with their defeat at the Siege of Terra.

Kinda how like the Iron Warriors don't like Chaos at all and try to use it as a tool.

So the ImpFists are still Legion Strength and organized like a Legion and Dorn realizes that he fucked up, but at this point he's too stubborn to back out now and supports his crazed, monstrous siblings.
>>
>>63995063
Magnus is one of those Primarchs who for better or worse needs to have things happen to her in pretty much exactly the same way they do normally because it's tied into so many other important story beats for lots of other characters as well as propelling the story forward in a coherent way. So no, honestly I think for Magna at least we are locked into that sequence of events.
>>
>all slim youngsters in underwear
>not grizzled 40 something milfs

You disappoint me.
>>
>>63994747
So from the last thread, we discussed that Ferrus still needs to get his head chopped off as Fulgrim is now Felicia and loyal. Magna was propped up to be the new headsman for betrayal; Ferrus still wants to get rid of his legions tech fetish and sees an opportunity in Magna. Magna and Ferrus meet frequently to try and find ways to help both their legions but, once the Heresy starts flying and Magna is in Dire Straights, Ferrus shows up to try and keep her loyal but things go haywire and Ferrus loses his head. So what I'm thinking is that after Ferrus dies Felicia will start hounding the TS for murdering her (not) husband. This can be infused with the EC's drive for excellence and perfection, crossed with the flesh change and psyker traits of the TS, Felicia and her legion can be more anti-psyker and much more strict with her legion while also being insanely worried that her legion could end up like her (not) lover's sons. Also we can still come up with more background stuff for Ferrus and his (totally not) girlfriend Felicia
>>
>>63995156
Primarchs are immortal, they'll never be anything but peak physical perfection. Look to the marines if you want that. Logan Grimnar, grizzled old battle grandma.
>>
>>63995120
We’re making an alternate Heresy, so that’s bullshit.

Major story beats for the Thousand Sons are:

Council of Nikea, only really affects the Thousand Sons themselves, also won’t really change no matter what unless multiple legions change their views of psykers

Burning of Prospero; majorly involves the Thousand Sons and Space Wolves Who the arch traitor tricks into killing Magnus instead of capturing him. Only other people it affects is Khan when he goes looking at the ruins after the fact.

Rubric of Ahriman: only affects the Thousand Sons

Siege of Terra: Thousand Sons need to be on traitor side to break through Eternity Gate
>>
>>63995176
We nixed the Ferrus/Magna thing like 2 threads ago due to plot difficulty issues. Pick someone else.
>>
>>63995188
Although Lara Russ is very definitely a literal MILF
>>
File: vulkan lives.jpg (63 KB, 568x539)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>63994367
Vulkan Anchor

Points of discussion:

>Vulkan
>Rouge Samanders
>Ordo Vulcanus
>Vostroyanq Liberators
>possible rouge adepta sororitas

Also try to help other Primarch's stories

Good luck my bruddas
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_Moustache.jpg (230 KB, 1280x720)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>63995068
>>63995098
Also you fuckers are forgetting about Dorn's glorious mustache you heretics
>>
>>63995192
Nikea affects all Legions since getting rid of their psykers makes them vulnerable to Daemons. This bites them all in the ass.

Prospero involves Russ, Magna, and in a way Sanguinus. The immediate aftermath at Alaxxes involves Wolves, Dark Angels, White Scars, and Alpha Legion. That's 6 characters, not to mention that things transpiring at Alaxxes the way they do involve important plot points for Lara, Lion, and Alpha, as well as directly affect later events due to fleet size. I get you have a boner for the TS but move on man. Get involved with another Primarch that actually needs work.
>>
>>63995225
Lara is the Wolf Mother, the Fenrisian fertility deity, the ones who's milf body just won't quit.
>>
Recap of the adventures of Khârn the Betrayer.

>Khârn left the World Eaters after watching Agna become a daemon
>The WE fracture early and aren't at full strength at the Seige
>Khârn runs around with Black shields for a bit before going to Ultramar
>Khârn gets found out by girlyman but his bro 4 lyfe Sigismund talks him down
>Things happen, haven't written it yet
>Siggy vouches for Khârn and robute begrudgingly trusts him
>Siggy and Khârn go on a bro trip in Ultramar and kill a bunch of traitors
>>
>>63995269
Lara and her Wolves simply need to survive Prospero to fight at Alaxxes, but fine, I’ll look into other things.

So how about the twin Primarchs; Alpharia is female while Omegon is made. Legion should be co-ed.
>>
>>63995340
Does one stay loyal and does one stay heretic, and does one of them die in the Heresy as it happens now?
>>
>>63995301
Also I say we stick with the WE just dissolving into warbands and disappearing into the imperium at large. Agna or whatever we're calling her becomes a daemon princess and the WE do not take part at Terra
>>
>>63995363
Hm... I’d like to say the legion more visibly splits, Alpharia staying loyal while Omegon goes traitor. Half the legion fights the other half; Alpharia taking all the male marines and Omegon taking all the female.
>>
>>63995378
Would Agna still be thrown into the arenas and implanted with the butcher’s nails as a child? Would she still Stage a failed rebellion, with the Emperor extracting her and leaving her fellows to die?
>>
>>63995264
>>>63990633

The Ordo Vulcanus would exist, while they aren't a huge direct threat to imperium, know would be charged with the honorable duty of finding and bringing back the rouge primarch Vulkan and his followers back into the fold of the imperium.

Not sure if would ever get a chapter aid though. Would they actually need it?
>>
>>63995424
I don't see why not. Although as a female she would probably start as a sex-slave before being thrown into the arena. Bit of a darker (if that was possible) story for her.
>>
>>63995495
That’d make sense. She’d probably get thrown in after murdering a handler with her insane primarch strength
>>
>>63995495
Ehh I'd say after the slavers watched her slaughter a bunch of Eldar they would've just thrown her into the pit.
>>
>>63995646
Meh, they could’ve taken her in as a bodyguard/eye candy. Always looking for interesting paths to take that isn’t just the normal story with the players moved around a bit
>>
>>63995688
> it could have been possible that one of the highriders saw this hot woman slaughtering eldar and just said "mine". keeping her as a personal pet/attack dog/whatever the fuck, letting her fight in the arenas but also keeping her to himself, in multiple ways. Also fucking up her mental faculties in the process due to the hell she goes through.
>>
>>63995733
Ooh, interesting. It leaves Angra mentally broken in a different way. Maybe she is incredibly uncomfortable leading her own legion because she isn’t use to giving orders, and so tends to differ to another primarch.
>>
>>63995424
We got a different name for her now. Andrestia was the agreed on last thread.

>>63995495
>>63995530
>>63995646
>>63995688
>>63995733

If all that is true, however, would she still have gotten the Butcher's Nails?

If not, is it just her natural violent fury from her abuse etc that drives her to Khorne?
>>
>>63995773
Still nails. I mean why wouldn't they?
>>
>>63995773
Maybe in battle is the only time she truly feels in control of herself, her fate in her own hands instead of that of her master.

Outside of battle however, she has little will of her own, trained through years of abuse to be content to follow orders.
>>
>>63995793
Because why would you give the nails on something you're also fucking? That just seems like asking for a dick to get bit off...
>>
>>63994367
>What if (half) the Primarchs were girls
What if half of girls were Primarchs?
>>
>>63995896
That would be a lot of primarchs
>>
>>63995896
That's a lot of Legions.
>>
>>63995859
I'm flat out against a Primarch of all things becoming a Sex Slave.
>>
>>63996001
I'm not really for it, either.

Like... I can see the attempt being made and when that ends as badly as it does, they decide to throw Andrestia, naked into the ring but she slaughters those that were supposed to execute her and someone is all: Alright, let's make her a gladiator instead.
>>
>>63996001
This this is the same primarch that some slavers managed to get Butcher’s Nails into. If you can hold one down to do that, you can do basically anything
>>
If Andrestia is unsure of herself to lead and typically differs to other primarchs, would she be the choice for Loraine to turn into a daemon princess on Nuceria?

Or would Andrestia be one of the Traitor Casualties and that's what really broke the World Eaters?
>>
Ima write more plaguedoll things later. probably about shattered ones cause I love body horror
>>
>>63996036
Basically, the idea behind the alternate version is that instead of being a constantly kill crazy murder machine pushed ever onwards by nails digging into his brain, this one is an emotionless killing machine that just does as its told, and what it’s told to do is always “kill”
>>
>>63996090
We already got the Nurgayad, which is a kind of shattered one. I wouldn't mind seeing more about the uh... what's it called.

The Cult of Isha, in all honesty.
>>
>>63996131
Oh, I do enjoy me some good old denial of reality as well
>>
File: Angron Portrait.jpg (1018 KB, 2442x3501)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
What if Andrestia was initially taken in by The High Riders, but over time, came to sympathize with The Gladiators. She could start out being taken into the higher society, and cared for in a similar vein as Perturabo was with his adoptive father. But when seeing the beings on The Red Sands being forced to battle each other to the death, her nature swells up and has her try and end this tyranny. Could lead to an initial rebellion to free those in the pits, which ends up failing because it was mostly an act of passion and ill thought out. She gets ousted from the High Riders for trying to ruin their games, and is told that if she loves her gladiators so much, she can join them.

I kinda like the idea of Andrestia choosing her name, as the aspect of Revenge or Retribution, as a means to declare herself in getting the justice deserved for The Gladiators and those others under the High Rider's rule.
>>
>Look darling, they've built you another absolutely lovely garden
>>
File: Nurgle X Isha.jpg (85 KB, 439x310)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>63996374
(for some reason it didn't post the pic)
>>
>>63995767
>>63996046
>>63996036
>>63996001
I'm not saying full on sex slave, that's just poor form. What I am saying is that she would be broken, mentally first. Basically at first she tries to fight back, and then overtime becomes docile. To the point where she's all but bipolar, silent and comatose one second, and a raging berserk machine the second. Think of how uncomfortable she'd be around anyone. This would be all the need she'd have to push her towards chaos. Because the emperor would believe that one of his creations was above being broken in such a manner, and therefore just throws her into the great crusade after some short "catching up" on terra (see the emperor talking to someone who just sits there staring blankly at him and giving short responses. One thing that should NEVER be underestimated is humanity's capacity for cruelty, essentially she's reduced to little more than a dog following orders. But is just so good at killing shit that they don't need strategies. they take massive casualties but get shit done. so the emperor doesn't really take note until it's too late.
>>
>>63996155
Document recovered, entitled "Our Walk of Restoration"
>The old gardens...
>Broken, shattered, defiled by the Mon'Keigh
>We will fix them
>It is our duty, given to us by mother Isha
>We walk barefoot across the blighted grounds, and life springs up in our footsteps
>As the invaders are rooted up from our garden, our kin emerges, having long been in hiding
>They celebrate, dancing with glee, and join us in this blessed effort
>We will destroy this affliction

Except from Guardsman's Journal
>They came. Plaguedolls, we're told they're called. They look the part. They wear must have once been pure white and shiny skin, like that on my sister's little doll back home. But it's not pure white or shiny. It's stained and cracked in places, some sort of pus seeping from the sculpted eyes
>They "sing" for lack of a better word. It's more like gargling and screaming. They leave trails of much as they walk, fungus and tendrils quickly growing by it. I saw one walk past a tree and the damn think lost all its leaves and grew teeth. Bloody teeth!
>And their guns... dear Emperor. They shoot little white shards, and... well, a web substance spreads out from the wound, spreading out across the body. Unevenly. Puss begins to seep from all your orifices, and oddly, your ears lengthen. The affected start shouting in some strange language as they continue to mutate. Most fall in line behind the dolls and start singing.
>Emperor grant me strength
>My squad have all joined them.
>I'm bleeding. When did I get shot?
>>
>>63996398
Honestly, that's probably the Emperor's perfect Primarch. She doesn't think for herself, she simply kills on command.
>>
>>63996408
Okay, now this I love!
>>
>>63996398
>Basically at first she tries to fight back, and then overtime becomes docile.
Absolutely not. That's like saying a space marine would run at the sight of a house spider. Primarchs can't be broken like that. This is a fetish thread but that's just reaching.
>>
>>63996398
>Basically at first she tries to fight back, and then overtime becomes docile

Yeah no, this is where I take issue. I just can't see a Primarch, especially one like Angron Unbroken, having his spirit beaten in a contest of pure willpower. And the clock is ticking, with the Primarch getting smarter, stronger, and better every day you don't bring her down. I don't see how she'd remain captive, and submissive towards these nobles from a backwater world with barely modern levels of technology at the best of times, Butcher's Nails excluded.
>>
>>63996220
Is that how she gets the nails, then?

It seems to me that Andrestia might have been trying a second rebellion, when Emp shows up and whisks her and her cohorts away.

Andrestia is at first relieved, but soon discovers she traded by arena of Red Sands for another.
>>
>>63996460
Anon, these were the people who were able to put Butcher's Nails into a primarch. They were able to capture Angron, hold him down, cut him open, and stick archaeo-tech nails into his fucking brain.

And these are the primarchs in their formative years, hell yeah you can break a primarch. Just look at regular Kruze; he is ACTUALLY insane
>>
>>63996460
I'm throwing out ideas here. But you both make a good point, and that might be where the high riders and the emperor fucks up. She APPEARS docile, but then eventually snaps and tries to slaughter everyone. Eventually she's restrained, the nails are shoved into her skull and she's kept leashed like a dog, only being let out to be paraded like a prized pony or murder some motherfuckers.
>>
>>63996534
Kurze went insane from eating the brains of insane people. And visions.

Angron still had the nails pounded in, but he still rebelled and wiped out several cities with literal starving slaves. Primarchs can bend, but they cannot break.

Mind break is a shit fetish. Back to /d/ with you. What, thought I wouldn't notice?
>>
>>63996519
>Is that how she gets the nails, then?

I actually have a radical idea for that.

What if she took them willingly.

What if, once she liberated her first pit of Gladiators, she managed to sack a smaller city state, and run off into freedom. Andrestia, after her younger years spent in high society, finds herself bonding with the more honest, if brutal, gladiators and former slaves. She sympathizes with them, and wants to see them all freed from the shackles of their oppressors. She continues to lead them, going about, liberating from other arenas, learning their customs, and ways, The Triumph's Rope, Martial Skill, etc. Until soon they are calling her their leader, a Queen of Their Chosen, rather then an Tyrant of Unproved Blood. Moved by the faith they have shown in her, she does the one thing she can to prove she is worthy to be not only one of them, but the leader of them all.

She goes under the knife, she takes surgery. She goes into it thinking she can master The Nails, and it will bring her a better understanding with her kin. She wakes up, the ticking of the Nails now buzzing in her skull, now truly on of The Nucerian Gladiators. She feels their bloodlust, but banishes the earliest of it's insidious ticks.

She doesn't know it, but this is the choice, made out of love and camaraderie, that will seal the fate of her soul.

She starts of like an Athena like figure, and over the years, she's ground down into Ares. Military Genius and Wisdom, turning into Frenzy and Bloodlust and Mayhem.
>>
The garden was still
>the garden was still, the wind had died down
>all the little birds had been scared away from the blooming flowers and fruit
>All the little insects have been squashed and chased away
>the garden was safe and it was still now
>All that remained now was the harvest
>it would take sometime now, with her sisters gossiping, but that was little bother
>When it was time to harvest, it was time to harvest even if it took from dawn to sunset
>she wished her sisters would join her in tending the garden they all partook from
>but it'd be rude to demand such things
>So she took her sickle and went to work plucking all the tasty, juicy fruits hanging over her head, and all the scrumptious treats growing under the soft ground
"Must we wait for her?" A fallen astartes of dorn asked his "Sister in arms" as they both watched the lunatic before them harvesting the frozen screaming skulls that had become soaked in crawling ooze and horrid roots made of their own veins turned flora
"Yes, she gets troublesome when she is....unable to tend to her garden" the thousand scholars marine said, lifting her head up away from the site "it may delay us, but her creations are worth the wait, I assure you"
"It just seems like senseless butchery to me" the son of dorn growled "We could be doing so much more besides watching over her like shepards"
"We mustn't let her see the truth of things, she was a follower of isha before her mind rotted, when she glimpses reality now she shatters not only in mind but..." the scholar said slowly, to make sure the worry carried on her voice
"So why don't we just put her out of our misery?" the fist asked, watching as the porcelain doll stained red stalked through the field of men who've sprouted cancerous growths like wheat on an agri world
"Her works are worth it" the scholar said dully "besides, it is fascinating to watch"
"Fine...I just wish we weren't her watch dogs" the fist growled, shaking his head as the doll turned to them
>>
>>63996564
I like the idea that Andrestia is less of a screaming murderer like Angron is because he's in constant agony due to the nails and is more of a silent killer. Equally as violent and bloody, but quieter. More like a khonre worshiping death-cult assassin than a khorne berserker
>>
>>63996652
Hmm... how would the Plague Doll view her Chaos allies? For some reason since they're saying their her watchdogs, I imagine she would literally see them as watchdogs in her delusional reality.

That or as aspect warriors
>>
>>63996643
Gosh, I really like.

If that's something she chooses to do...

You know, the more I think about it, I think Andrestia shouldn't survive Loraine's ritual of Apotheosis.

It might actually surprised Loraine the most. She expected Andrestia to have always been this raging slaughterer, but there was enough of her that hadn't be absorbed by the nails that the ritual... just failed.

Spectacularly. Explosively.

A pillar of blood that's enough to open the skies above Nuceria and pull it in the Warp.

I think at that point, Kharn starts doing his doomslayer bit before getting kicked out of the warp by the Pharos Beacon.
>>
>>63996652
"The most depressing thing about the mon'keigh that follow Lord of Flies is sometimes you see one or two... or a dozen that believe themselves to be adherents of Blessed Isha, sheathing their rotten bodies in wraithbone. Where these maidens of death got -that- I couldn't begin to tell you." Autarch of Craftworld Iyaden.
>>
>>63996652
>One of her eyes was cracked down the middle
>revealing a compound eye like a fly hidden behind the glassy flesh
>She stared with annoyance
"Aren't you going to help me, dear sisters?"
"Later sister, we're discussing things of a more pressing nature, important things run along and play" Her yellow, wide shoulder sister hissed at her
"We will shortly, after our...talk" her red skin sister giggled
"But what could be more important than the harvest?" She asked dully, shaking her head as she raised her sickle blade
"I can tolerate her, I just wish she stop calling me sister" the son of dorn said, a roar building in his voice
>She did not notice, she simply saw her two fair skinned sister standing among posies, their red and yellow dresses moving in the wind now
>Instead of the two armored warriors standing among shattered war machines

>>63996729
Some certainly do
>>
>>63994367
So, a thread or two ago we were talking about possible changes to the Rubric of Ahriman. I had thought up a thing that made it so all the rubric-ed sons got turned into copies of Magna, but the more I thought the more that didn't really do anything interesting for the story.

Anyone have any ideas how to expand on or change that?
>>
>>63996733
Oh don't get me wrong, I feel like events would still play out the same overall on Nuceria. Big E steals her away and leaves her family to die, leading to her fury at being forced to abandon the people that she'd come to rule over and all that.

Some differences would be that since Andrestia got the Nails later, she wouldn't be as far gone in degeneration in the timeline by the time Heresy hits. The Emperor will probably still see her as a broken tool and leave her be, and World Eaters will still probably get slaughtered by her rage in the bowels of The Conqueror, this maybe being the first major time she gives into The Nails. Could change how the Nails are seen, no longer just as a tool of oppression, but the mark of a "True Warrior and Comrade" in the eyes of Andrestia, kinda making her implementation of them later on, from her point of view, an honest act of kindness towards The World Eaters.

I do think she should still ascend, because being Angron is suffering. She made a choice in passion, and didn't consider the long term. She made her bed and needs to lie in it.
>>
>>63996784
>Some among the Aeldari whisper of them being signs isha has fallen to nurgle's "charms"
>others say nurgle has taken to wearing their trapped goddess' mask to make more fall to his sway
>or has stolen her tears to forge twisted wraithbone
>they are wise not to mention this outside of circles of dear friends and even rarely then
>a horrifying thought none the less, whatever the truth may be
>>
>>63996853
I suppose.

But like I said, I figured that some casualties need to happen during the Heresy and the fact that some of Loraine and Erebus' plans just went tits up...

It's a thought.
>>
>>63996975
I personally feel like Kharn going rogue and Doomslayer, has more umph to it if he's doing it to stay loyal to the Primarch he lost, and defying the monster that took her place.

You are right though, should think about some casualties for the traitors.
>>
>>63996959
>It was bound to happen eventually, with the Warp the way it is
>With how deep the devotion of the Isha Plaguedolls
>With how many deeds they had committed in her name
>Twisted, horrific deeds
>The first Daemon Princess of Isha ascended on some nameless backwater planet after she single handily made the entire planet into a twisted garden.
>This event shook the warp, and every Aeldari felt it
>In the Garden of Nurgle, the goddess Isha lost all hope, and wed herself to the Plague Father.
>Many Eldar despaired. At least one craftworld became corrupted to Nurgle.
>One last candle, struggling against the darkness, was snuffed out.
>After this point, the membership in the Cult of Isha began to see a rise
>>
>>63996975
The problem with that idea is that the world eaters that saw it happen would think that femLorgar killed femAngron. FemAngron wouldnt be the only dead Primarch that day, I can tell you that.
>>
>>63997125
That might be a bit too GrimDark for the setting...

Like... the Cult of Isha are crazies thinking they're worshiping the Goddess of Healing, but they're still Nurglites.
>>
>>63996835
Rubric of Ahriman turns them all female?
>>
>>63997334
That might be a bit weird.

How about the Rubric Marines are Magna's Eyes and Ears. She can hear and see through them if she chooses?
>>
>>63997301
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, maybe she helps them a bit to ease their suffering or get them to actually spread life, even if it’s corrupted and twisted
>>
>>63997407
Not too weird; after all Tzeentch is change(which has always made it weird that the rubrics are static and lifeless but whatever), and we also established the female TS are more resistant(though not immune) to the flesh change.
>>
With the current change to Andrestia's backstory, I think have Hualan, the Dragon of Chogoris, could instead being a bit more Imperial and Regal...

Like, there's a precedent, you know?

>>63997434
That sounds about right.

I don't think any members of the Cult of Isha would reach their apotheosis into Daemon Princesses, though. That they're dedicated to Isha, so Nurgle isn't gonna spark that change.

And Isha doesn't want anything to do with them, but tries to guide them as best she could.
>>
>>63997514
Yeah like trying to lead them to aid, but their fevered madness leads to them to “help” in their way. Which of course we’ve seen where that leads
>>
Also, someone needs to start up a pastebin of all the fiction from the threads...
>>
>>63997514
>With the current change to Andrestia's backstory, I think have Hualan, the Dragon of Chogoris, could instead being a bit more Imperial and Regal...
>Like, there's a precedent, you know?

I like Hualan leaning more on Mulan then Genghis Khan myself, but I can see why people would be against it. I like the idea of making new characters with hints of their originals, rather then just a gender swap, but it almost seems like making new Primarchs altogether, straying into territory that's less tied to the original plot.
>>
>>63994686
So Konstanze Curze.

What do we have figured out?

Less insane, more able to deal with her visions?

Doesn't murder indescriminately in the Underhive of Nostromo, but is rather some kind of lady ninja assassin, taking out leader ship and rescuing what... prostitutes and sex slaves and other down trodden women and training them to be lady ninjas to assist her? Is that right?
>>
>>63997553
Yeah, we really do
>>
>>63997586
There's already push back on the Mulan stuff. I'm not thrilled with it, the other thing suggested in the last thread is better imo. You get to be different without being totally alien to the original concept.
>>
>>63997586
I think something that could happen is that Ashen Dragons take the thunderbolt sigil of the Talskars and other Steppe Nomads as a recognition that though they were savages, there was a nobility and honor with in them. That they were worthy foes.

They had to learn from them to defeat them.
They had to master their combat to face them.
They had to temper their own ferocity to match them.
>>
>>63997619
Yep, that's about it.
>>
>>63997619
No one has seemed to challenge that yet, from what I've seen.

You could make an arguement that if she's rescuing people more then just killing them, she's not going to be feeding into the fear aspect as hard. A terror to those who abuse the weak, for sure, but there's going to be survivors who speak of how they are being saved, and have positive spins on the stories.

Now, if she actually takes people under her wing, we're dealing with an animal that's entirely more social than Curze was originally. This could mean that Konstanze might open up to some people about her visions sooner, and, if not better able to deal with them, at the very least, she has an outlet to vent her worries and get some feedback on what she sees. That alone is going to make her less batty, pun intended.

The Night Haunter persona should still be a think imo, or atleast the bi-polar nature that is Klassic Konrad.
>>
>>63997670
I think someone refered to her as the Night Huntress...?

And I like the idea of Konstanze taking people under her wing. Sure, you save a woman from her pimp, you saved her for the night.

But what about the next night, and a more viscious gangster wants to use and abuse her?

So you train her how to defend herself, how to blend into the night, and how to pass it along.
>>
Plague Marines have become Plague Dolls, but what of Rubrics, Noise Marines, and Berserkers?
>>
>>63997713
See, that's already more caring then Konrad ever was. Konrad's entire idea was "I will become something that scares them enough, they won't even think about trying funny shit"

This is "I know they will try again, and it's better if I teach them to deal with it themselves, rather then taking the sole burden of justice for myself."

So already, you can go different ways to Konrad, and make her less batshit crazy then he was.
>>
>>63997729
Some people wanted the rubrics to be magna copies last thread, some going as far to suggest a hive mindish thing.
>>
>>63997652
Gonna throw my hat in and say I don't like changing the White Scars name. We've got the Dragon theme with the Salamanders. Needless doubling up.
>>
>>63997729
I don't think Noise Marines will be a thing, since the Dark Angels are going to be Endless Pursuit of Perfection Slaneesh, not Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll Slaneesh.

Berserkers are probably the same, just that some of the World Eaters broke away by the time Andrestia's Apotheosis happens and become the Warhounds again? I think?

And Rubrics... I like the idea of Rubrics being the automata that they are OTL, but also acting as Magna's Eyes and Ears.

"When I look upon your shattered form... it is with 1000 eyes! WHEN I LISTEN TO YOUR CRIES FOR MERCY! IT IS WITH 1000 EARS!"
>>
>>63997811
Maybe we’d have melee versions of noise marines? Cause knights do need noble leisure activities , and battle gardening is more the plaguedolls things, well the isha ones and nurgayads at least
>>
>>63989411
>>63989457
Because out of all the Primarchs, Sanguinius is the second LEAST likely to turn traitor, only Russ beats him out. It's much more interesting if Roboute Guilliman is the Arch-Traitor. A statesman and tactician more than a warrior, and you can do a lot with Roman degeneracy after he falls to Chaos. He built his own space empire before the Emperor found him, he could easily think he could do a better job.
>>
>>63997811
>I don't think Noise Marines will be a thing, since the Dark Angels are going to be Endless Pursuit of Perfection Slaneesh, not Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll Slaneesh.

On the other hand, Knights in Shining Armour corrupted to be these virtuous looking paragons of chivalry, yet hiding the depraved, decadent wearers within, could totally be a thing. Like Sigvald from fantasy, if he was a marine.

>Berserkers are probably the same, just that some of the World Eaters broke away by the time Andrestia's Apotheosis happens and become the Warhounds again? I think?

I think the World Eaters after Andrestia's ascension are just going to go their own ways, splitting into warbands for a while. Since Kharn doesn't do Skalathrax, and Andrestia is out of commission for a while, they would start fighting each other in a conflict to see what the Legion does next.

That, or Sanguinius directly assume control over the World Eaters, since he's still a Khorne approved Primarch, and we get Blood Angels and World Eaters working with one another.
>>
>>63994367
Thought from the thumbnail that her titties were out. Only slightly disappointed.
>>
>>63995266
So make it a glorious full bush instead.
>>
>>63997863
Any way we could change the rubrics?

*sigh* I wish we could have the TS be loyalists, or at least significantly altered, and not have them just follow the same script from normal HH
>>
>>63997955
There was that magna clone thing, personally I’d like if instead of personality less “bodies”, we have bodiless personalities, like ghosts or banshees haunting armor when they’re bound to it by their fleshed brethren and sisters
>>
>>63997993
Yeah, I personally made the Magna clone thing and I’m not so into it after a little thought.
>>
>>63997955
Heresy proceeding as normal for Magnus doesn't really affect you being able to fuck with Rubrics basically in any way you want. He'll, get rid of it entirely, who cares. Magna is in the Eye of Terror at this point, only concrete thing the TS need to do is be at the battle of Terra, go crazy.
>>
>>63998022
Yeah the implications were a bit weird desu
>>
>>63997908
There's already a Rouboutian Heresy and a Dornian Heresy.
>>
Anyone working on a pastebin for the greentext and other writefagging?
>>
>>63997993
Ooh, I like it.

>Regular rubric armor inhabited by ghost
>Segemented serpent like armor possessed by ghost
>Massive mauler beast like armor inhabited by multiple ghosts

Legion could be renamed The Ghost Legion after the rubric
>>
>>63997634
I don't wanna be that guy that clings to every little thing, but I think it's a way to do things a bit differently, as pointed out here...

>>63997652

She still learns the ways, more or less, of the Chogorosian Steppe Nomads, but mostly as a way to combat them.

And I really like the idea of a regal, imperial, Middle China fighting the Mongols, More Mulan then Ghengis Khan Hualan then just basically doing Jagathai's story, with little changes because they're a woman now.

>>63997780
>Needless doubling up

Blood Angels
Dark Angels

Iron Hands
Iron Warriors
>>
>>63998213
I had something going for Sigismund, but considering we're thinking about bringing Dorn back over to the Loyalists, it stopped being relevant.

Now I'm focusing on Andrestia, and World Eaters.
>>
>>63998220
As the Blood Angels fall to Chaos, they become more vampiric. The Black Rage makes them similar to WFB ghouls and crypt Horrors
>>
>>63998220
I think it's just a fundamental disagreement between people who want to change things only a little and people who want to change things a lot. I don't like the Mulan stuff, it doesn't wash for me. We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.
>>
>>63998233
No like a repository of all the stuff that’s been written so far
>>
>>63998218
Ooh that makes it even cooler, maybe some sorcerers and sorceress keep them as just batteries as spirits bound to themselves
>>
>>63998399
Hmm... maybe the psykers are kept as literal batteries to the ghosts? Chained within sarcophagi, their souls slowly devoured by their siblings so they can stay in existance?

>You want Sorcerer dreadnoughts? Well now ALL sorcerers are dresnoughts!
>>
>>63998439
They could capture other pyskers to avoid that fate. Like datk eldar
>>
>>63998579
Yeah, that makes more sense than using their own sorcerers. Their own sorcerers being assisted and bolstered by ghosts makes more sense.

Except for Ahriman. Due to his guilt he probably locked himself in a big dreadnought and feeds his soul to the legion.
>>
>>63998636
I’d like write faggotry of that last bit, seems like it’d be nice and tragic.
>>
>>63998218
>Titan sized construct inhabited by hundreds, thousands of soul
>>
>>63998674
The necropolis class Titan
>>
>>63998700
I think we can comfortably steal some bits of the Tomb Kings roster, particularly any constructs
>>
>>63998267
I'll suppose we'll agree to disagree, then.

On to a different matter.

Is there a reason why Curze's legion is female?

Like, we know that Morticia has her hang ups and slowly purged her legion of male members, but what about Konstanze? As a loyalist, I can't see her doing something so drastic...

And the legions do reflect their primarchs...
>>
>>63998789
Oh hell yeah we can
>>
>>63997619
Well, instead of she seeing her own death and the bleak future, maybe make it she sees flashes of the heresy? Like, Guilliman "diying", "Lion and Andrestia becoming Deamons", and such? So she tries to stop it. Maybe even she sees a shadow kill Guilliman, and think it might be Corvax, so the two fight and Corvus beats some sense into her and puts her in the right loyalist path. Plus she wouldn't be as alone as before, and actually have a respect for family of sorts due to her backstory. Maybe ascend her Cadre like the Lion did with Luther or Loraine with Kor Phaeron
>>
>>63997934
It would be cool to see Sanguinius temporally absorb the WE and take them under his wing, adding another terryfing part to his army if we keep the endless destructive host of Kriegers from last threads. Facing him on the Battlefield would be guaranteed terror and bloodshed
>>
>>63998218
What if we make it so the Rubric doesn't fuck up less or just part of the legion, but kills ALL the population in Prospero, causing billions of ghosts fueling the TS sorcery and machines, and a terrifying memory of past mistakes
>>
>>63998700
>>63998789
>>63998835
>>63998674
Posting Hierotitan
>>
>>63999096
What is this from and why does it fit so well
>>
>>63999211
TW Warhammer 2 Tomb kings DLC
>>63998993
This works so well, a planet of the undead/ghosts
>>
>>63999211
Warhammer 2 total war, it is the tomb kings tralier
>>
>Typhus when anything to do with death maidens, plaguedolls, Morticia, Nurgayads or the cult of isha comes up around him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPQAduubZ8k
>>
>>63999274
Fitting
>>
>>63998993
I like that.

That's how you know Ahriman really fucked up.

>>63998886
I certainly like that. The whole idea that Curze is misinterpreting her visions and thinking that the only other ninja primarch is behind it.
>>
>>63999274
Can we add Garro to the list?

(So is Daemon Primarch Morticia also a plaguedoll...?)
>>
>>63999792
Sure, and I imagine if she turned to one before daemon hood she would still resemble one in some ways, or it could be a reminder for her as to the twisted fate she’s dammed her daughters to live
>>
File: watcher.png (322 KB, 1073x1090)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>63994367
Dark angels anchor?
>>
Alright.

Bit of a summary.

Hualan: Currently bouncing between people that like the Mulan inspiration and people who want to still make her a Steppe Tribeswoman

Curze: Lady Ninja Batman.

Felicia: ???

Magna: ???

Lara Russ: Fenrisian Fertility Goddess, I guess?

Morticia: Man Hater?

Andrestia: Athena turned into Ares.

Hera Lupercal: ???

Loraine: ???

Alpharia: ???

Persephone: ???

That's the female primarchs.

Lion: iwanttofuckthatwolf.jpg

Sanguinius: Arch-Traitor Vampire?

Robute Guilliman: Spiritual Liege

Corvus Corax: Ninja Samurai Jack?

Rogal Dorn: Traitor for some reason that hasn't been decided quite yet, but isn't a Chaos Worshiper.

Omegon: ???
>>
File: Firebois.jpg (660 KB, 1280x1718)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>64000119

Vulkan: Leader of a splinter faction or "mini" Imperium trying to save everyone
>>
>>64000119
Currently Magna largely is unchanged since her personality and modus operandi are based around being a psychic god among men, matched only by the Emperor.

Although if somebody wants to suggest change I'm 100% open to it.
>>
This is degenerate magical realm bullshit, and all of you unironically deserve to be Exterminatus'd
>>
Guys, I`m trying to do a Pastebin (will probably scre up as I have little idea how the site works, but mostly just collecting the writing) but am havin a bit of trouble locating all the Kharn lore posts, if someone could link them all it would be awesome
>>
>>64000275
Remember, /tg/ and /d/ are cut of the same clothe.
>>
https://pastebin.com/fPpY1DsD Well, this is what I could do atm. If you guys know how to use the site better or improvements just say where I fucked up and I`ll try to fix it
>>
>>64000384
You the man man, I shall sacrifice a goat in your honor when I catch one
>>
>>64000236
Yeah, that's true, but of all the lore that's been done, Vulkan has most concrete done.

Everyone else has... well... scraps and bits and pieces.
>>
>>64000119
Hualan: Either going to be Mulan Stand-In with a different White Scars Legion, based more on Middle Kingdom China, or go back to basics, making her a Tribeswoman of The Steppes, rising to influence and power.

Curze: Visions still there, but seems to be inherently more caring than her male counterpart. Gathers a flock of women under her protection, and probably a bit more social and well balanced due to having friends and confidants. Visions of Heresy cause her to fuck up a few times. Goes hunting Corax, thinking he's going to kill Roboute

Lara Russ: In Heat, should probably add to this.

Morticia: Survival of the Fittest bitch. Has a inferiority complex that developed once she was saved by The Emperor. Doesn't want to rely on anyone to be saved again. Doesn't trust Terran Marines, seeing them as babysitters at best, and spies at worst. Paranoid, and quietly working to cleanse her legion of Terran influence.

Andrestia: Rebel Queen, rose up against High Riders due to sympathy for Gladiators, ended up taking The Nails as an act of loyalty. Doesn't go as crazy, if only because she's a few decades behind Angron in having The Nails. Still bitter at The Emperor, genuinely believes The Nails are a boon to her Legion. Probably going to ascend, and be banished to The Warp, leading to her Legion shattering. Kharn is the last good boy keeping to Mom's original vision.

Persephone: Less of an angry autist, more cultured and diplomatic. Still probably wants to make great structures. Gets along well enough with Dorn. Need to expand on her time on Olympia, her attitude towards Legion, if she Decimates, etc.

The Lion: Shady fucker, starts off really noble and kingly, ends up obsessed with his "Queen", leading to a chink in his armour. Falls to Slaanesh, as his ego continues to inflate, and he believes himself to be a true successor to The Emperor. Will eventually challenge Sanguinius, and be banished to The Eye of Terror for his betrayal.
>>
>>64000119
>Felicia: ???

I think someone suggested something that Felicia would be a lady of the court in... Chemos post surpluses and the return of Art and Leisure.

I personally see her more like a fencer. Lightly armored and harder to hit then a harlequin, with a silver needle of a blade, capable of piercing power armor.

So instead of wearing armor, she'd wear a light cuirass and great coat.

Maybe?

>Curze: Lady Ninja Batman.

Would that mean that Konstanze is wearing synskin or a body suit? Since she strikes from the shadows and the like. She personally eschews armor, but her Legion would wear powered armor to fight the horrors they face.

The Night... Lords? Ladies? Take the brunt of the forces, as Konstanze will go and lop off the head.

Maybe some tie in with the Officio Assassinorum?
>>
File: 1528591353521.png (431 KB, 720x720)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
Reposting this so people stop faffing around with unimportant tangents and actually address the HH timeline so we can a) make the changes we need and b) fucking get away from the Primarchs:

>Horus being resurrected by Erebus at the Serpent Lodge
Erebus is killed for being tainted by Chaos. Alternatively, Horus is never accepted into the lodge because she's a woman. Since Sanguinus is our Arch-Traitor, whatever happens to turn him happens here.

>Pertuabo destroys Olympia
Persephone does not destroy Olympia. Working with Corax, he has the bickering lords assassinated, and assumes direct control. Her homeworld secure, she does not fall to Chaos.

>Horus rallies his allies (Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron, Konrad Curze, Perturabo, and Alpharius)
Sanguinus slowly turns Rogal Dorn, Morticia, Loraine, Agna, Alpharia & Omegon, Lion El`Johnson, to Chaos. Magna remains on the fence.

>Blood and Dark Angels are sent away to prepare for the rebellion
Since these are both Traitor legions, there is no reason for this to happen.

>Burning of Prospero
Lara and Magna clash over sorcery. Lara breaks Magna, and she reaches out to the dark gods. The Thousand Sons are transported to the Eye of Terror.

>Battle over Alaxxes
Alpha Legion assault the Wolves. Lara is wounded and on her ship. Lion suddenly warps in with his fleet, blasting Alpha Legion and Space Wolf alike. He goes after Lara, but she slips through his grasp. The remaining Space Wolves fleet warp away to Fenris to lick their wounds

>Isstvan, open rebellion declared
Sanguinus (and whoever we decide to participate in this battle) obliterate the remaining loyalists in their Legion. Their fall to Chaos complete, they begin plans to invade Terra. Salamanders, Iron Hands, and Raven Guard nearly meet their demise at this battle (could rework some of this?)

>Schism of Mars
This is completely untouched territory, we need to hammer this out.
>>
File: 1528129428953.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1023)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>64000567
>Battle of Signus Prime where Sanguinus proves incorruptible
Can simply replace Sanguinus with Horus, but we can pretty much do whatever we want with this. All we need to show is that Horus is incorruptible

>Mars falls to the Dark Mechanicum and is blockaded
Again, this might or might not happen.

>Battle of Calth
This can play out relatively the same, unless we want to kill someone (either Guilliman or Loraine)

>Tenebrae Mission
Omegon, for reasons known only to him, sabotages the effort to keep the White Scars in the dark about the Heresy.

>Second battle of Prospero
Hualan and Morticia face off in the ruins of Prospero. We can choose to have one of their fleets be too crippled to participate in the siege of Terra or kill one of them if we want.

>Shadow Crusade ends, Angron becomes a daemon prince
Agna becomes a Daemon Princess here. Kharne officially parts from the World Eaters, and the Legion quickly fractures into warbands. The warbands spread out into the Imperium, and the WE don’t take part in the Siege of Terra. Another place to kill Guilliman if we want.

>Imperium Secundus
Horus may be the one to initiate this if Guilliman is dead, or it never happens at all because Horus would refuse to accept the possibility of the Emperor's death

>Battle of Moelch
Sanguinus uses the warp gate on Moelch to obtain vast Chaos powers.

>Kurze assaults Macragge, insane Vulkan recovered
Vulkan and his legion may go renegade here if we choose, or after Terra. Obviously, we’ll need to replace Kurze with someone else.

>Battle of Pluto
Alpha Legion and Imperials fists are both traitors, so this never happens. Both of their Legions take place in the Siege of Terra

>Imperium Secundus abolished after Emperor revealed alive
Whatever we decide above will affect this

>Battle of Trisolian, Horus and Russ duel
Lara wounds Sanguinus with the Spear of Russ but doesn't finish him off. Or perhaps she does, which would dramatically alter the Siege of Terra?
>>
File: 1542758212209.png (546 KB, 701x900)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>64000588
>Siege of Terra
This will need a complete reworking based on our current traitor and loyalist legions and the way certain battles have gone.
>>
>>64000512
>Lara Russ: In Heat
Fapfic anons get in here. I mean, I don`t see that as major plot point, but would make for a great fic.

>>64000512 I think she should remains as much of an autist as the OG Perturabo, still dealing with her confusing emotions with anger or by shoving then into a box, especially if the Olympians where similar to the Athenians, as she would live a sheltered life where no matter her prowress, she would still be seem as inferior due to being a woman and basically stuck in her room. The difference would come if the set of loyalists Primarchs where nicer to her, like if Hera actually starts to value her use and abilities for once, and being treated like someone by most of the loyalist side would probably make her cling them by being respected by someone. Plus, I think there`s something there in her`s and Dorn`s relationship, with them both not realizing they like eachother mellowing her out a bit, as it would result in a less murderous competivity and a more friendly one
>>
>>64000653
That makes sense for Persephone. The other loyalists, especially Hera, appreciate her and her Iron Warriors and instead of being used as a garrison force, her expertise is to build fortresses that can be held by the Imperial Army, perhaps?

>>64000567
>Persephone does not destroy Olympia. Working with Corax, he has the bickering lords assassinated, and assumes direct control. Her homeworld secure, she does not fall to Chaos.

Perhaps Curze helps as well? Giving Coraz and Curze another sibling close to either of them and another connection of Persephone?
>>
File: vulkan_.jpg (116 KB, 900x506)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>64000596

Vulkan might actually show up for the siege of Terra, I mean it would be extremely out of character for him not to, it's literally earth! since he cares about Humanity and the emperor, he isn't gonna let just pass him by, even with depleted forces.

>>64000588

>Vulkan and his legion may go renegade here if we choose, or after Terra. Obviously, we’ll need to replace Kurze with someone else.

This is where he could go renegade and approach the vostroyans, depending on how much time here is between the assault of Macragge and the seige of terra.Vulkan could go rouge, travel to vostroya, build a sizable force and arrive to terra as reinforcements (so the aren't as entrenched in the siege so they can GTFO when the battle is over)

>>63995264
Are the sisters of silence still shunned in this universe? If so, Vulkan's splinter faction would welcome them no problem....something to consider
>>
>>64000653
>Fapfic anons get in here
I've pretty much just abandoned Lara to the fapfics, and tried to defend what I can. Sorry Russ.

>>64000588
>>Battle of Signus Prime where Sanguinus proves incorruptible
>Can simply replace Sanguinus with Horus, but we can pretty much do whatever we want with this. All we need to show is that Horus is incorruptible

I think we can make Signus a Pilgrimage for Sanguinius, to seal himself to The Dark Gods, rather than send Hera there. Signus' corruption could be a direct result of The Blood Angels, and instead of going there to liberate, Sanguinius goes there to bask in the powers of The Four, and rally the Daemonic Legions to his cause.

>Sanguinus (and whoever we decide to participate in this battle) obliterate the remaining loyalists in their Legion.

We could have this be the trap against Hera, with Istvaan III being an operation designed to bring down The Luna Wolves under the guns of The IIIrd, XIIth and XIVth Legions. Since Eidolon is a cunt, and Fabius is still probably going to be pulling shit, he might have cut a deal with the two to take their contingent of Children, and attack The Wolves, declaring for Sanguinius. Eidolon was already the one representing Fulgrim here anyway.
>>
>>64000725
>Are the sisters of silence still shunned in this universe?

Nah, Big E needs them to wage The War in The Webway throughout The Heresy.
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (64 KB, 899x506)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Lara Russ corners Kharn the Betrayer post Siege of Terra. M31 colorized.
>>
>>64000728
>We could have this be the trap against Hera, with Istvaan III being an operation designed to bring down The Luna Wolves under the guns of The IIIrd, XIIth and XIVth Legions. Since Eidolon is a cunt, and Fabius is still probably going to be pulling shit, he might have cut a deal with the two to take their contingent of Children, and attack The Wolves, declaring for Sanguinius. Eidolon was already the one representing Fulgrim here anyway.

Who joins Hera and the Luna Wolves on Isstvan, then?

Does Persephone and the Iron Warriors assist?

Felicia and the Emperor's Children?
>>
>lion huddled in a dark tower in his daemon world, surrounded by dark admech as they scuttle and labor to keep the machine at his fingertips alive
>with expert strokes of his hand he writes the opening to a dread gospel
>his breath heavy, his missing heart begins to beat in the space wolves trophy room
>upon the viewscreen forged from eldar soulstones, their trapped essences screaming as he brands this very being with his tainted words
>and he begins, the first words of his grand work put to writ
>”the taming of the she-wolf. volume 265: housewife arc:8: birth of the lions cubs”
>and so the warp itself shudders in revulsion and slaanesh for once turns its eye away from its favored child
>and the curse of the wulfen deepens
>>
>>64000588
>Battle over Alaxxes
Following the Battle, the Alpha Legion splits, the mysterious plans of the twin primarchs becoming incompatible.

Alpharia gets all the male marines in the divorce, Omegon gets all the females. There are no visiting weekends as both go their separate ways: Alpharia to aid the loyalists and Omegon the traitors.
>>
>>64000588
>Agna becomes a Daemon Princess here. Kharne officially parts from the World Eaters, and the Legion quickly fractures into warbands. The warbands spread out into the Imperium, and the WE don’t take part in the Siege of Terra. Another place to kill Guilliman if we want.

Do any other WE break with Kharn to reform the Warhounds...?
>>
>>64000567
>>64000588
I mostly agree with this timeline but I`ll throw my opinion about certain points in the lot:

>Horus being resurrected by Erebus at the Serpent Lodge

I like that due to being female, she never joins. It would give more weight to the gender bend and show how a simple change like this can have massive weight in the story

>Battle over Alaxxes

Pretty good plot hooks for the Lion and development plots for Russ, Magna and D̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶P̶i̶t̶ I mean Sanguinius

This should be the point where Vulkan goes renegade

>Imperium Secundus
>Horus may be the one to initiate this if Guilliman is dead, or it never happens at all because Horus would refuse to accept the possibility of the Emperor's death

I like that Hera would never accept or even think that as a possibility, and it would be interesting to see the 500 worlds becoming more of a desperate guerrila fight for the Loyalists, ending with Rowboats death but the traitors pushed away

Vulkan and his legion may go renegade here if we choose, or after Terra. Obviously, we’ll need to replace Kurze with someone else.

No need for crazy Vulkan in this timeline, he`s busy doing other stuff and already away from most major conflicts. I really like the point that Kurze goes there to try and save Guilliman, but arrives just to late and bears witness to her vision unfolding perfectly in front of her, except it truly wasn`t Corvus who did it, but the Lion or Sanguinius

>Battle of Trisolian, Horus and Russ duel
Lara wounds Sanguinus with the Spear of Russ but doesn't finish him off. Or perhaps she does, which would dramatically alter the Siege of Terra?

I`d say she should still fail, as it was a great slap to the face in the canon against the wolves ego
>>
>>64000768
>but I’m loyalist
>that makes me horny
>>
The idea is that... perhaps the Luna Wolves Warrior Lodges are never corrupted, but the point is that Hera never ends up joining them.

They are a cultural part of her legion, and... much as I had to be all... SJW-y, they're also a male space she has no part to be in. Sure, she fights harder and better then any of them, but Hera recognizes that a woman invading that space might be detrimental to the morale of the Legion.
>>
>>64000816
>All the fapfic whe end up writing of Russ is actually done by the Lion
>>
>>64000816
"HEY GUISE! YA WANNA READ MUH FANFIC!?"
>>
>>64000899
>this is the punishment given to any dark angels who remained loyal to the emperor and his dream
>>
>>64000816
>On Fenris, Russ jolts awake, her soul wrenched in a torpor that shakes the Primarch's body with revulsion and dread
>Drenched in a cold sweat, she knows that somewhere, in some wicked, twisted part of the warp, Lion is jerking off to her
>>
>>64000996
>Russ once again tasks an entire cadre of assassins to end this madness
>None have ever returned
>>
>>64001076
Their heads are all sent back, one by one. Each of them with a piece of paper in their mouths holding Lion`s newest chapters
>>
>>64000768
>I do not wish to fight you, wolf queen
>like you have a choice~
>>
>>64001105
Said to drive entire planets mad with the filth written within
>>
Enough fap posting.

>>64000879

Was there a reason why Horus had to be revived int he Serpent Lodge to begin with?

Would something similar have happened to Hera and it was the Apothecarion that ended up reviving her instead of weird chaos ritual?

>>64000831
>Obviously, we’ll need to replace Kurze with someone else.

Would Curze show up to help with the Defense of Macragge? Because someone else is assaulting, aren't they? There a big target for her to assassinate to seal her loyalty to the Emperor?
>>
File: 1494190634250.gif (1.42 MB, 500x333)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>64001111
>Do I look like I'm here to fight, little World Eater?
>>
>>64001210
>Enough fap posting
Never!
>>
>>64000768
>Sigismund I am in need of assistance
>Siggy can't help you here, World Eater
>>
>>64001292
>>64001250
>Sigismund tackles Russ, not enough to knock her off her fit, but allows Kharn to run away.
>Kharn ends up bumping heads with an infiltraded Arga-Tal
>>
>>64000795
If you want to display Hera's Warmaster status, then you'd have her face this betrayal, against three other Legion forces, and somehow deny them her death.
>>
File: 1492995085953.jpg (73 KB, 448x800)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>64001455
Fair enough.

Which legion forces is she facing, how many legionnaires on each side, and are the other primarchs there to face her?

Is this one of those things where Sanguinius thinks that despite the fact Hera is Warmaster, even she couldn't face down the might of three legions, only for herself and her forces to decimate them?

Maybe as a sign of her own puissance as a leader, she manages not leave any of her own dead behind?
>>
>>64001461
,5 how?
>>
File: vostroyan liberators.jpg (134 KB, 736x588)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>63995264
>>>63989018
Updating the Vostroyan liberator/ rouge Salamnder vehicle change rooster to be slightly more detailed, explainingmy they are different models to the standard Imperial hardware

>Chimera
Thorndevil
Fixed with a heavy bolter rotating turret instead of hellfire las gun turret, coated with various defensive metal spikes around it's hull which are connected to tubes which ignite promethium around the "Thorns" of the tank.

>Leman russ (Lara Russ thank)
Komodo Tank
still armed with the standard "Battle cannon" as it's main armament, the komodo tanks differs from the classic Lara Russa by having two dual linked flame thrower turrets as it's broadside weapons and a devastating Melta gun for it's forward hull gun

>Hell hound
Fire tongues
Similar to regular Hell hounds, the only difference Fire tongues have is there upgraded Flamethrower cannon and a defensive melta gun gun port in the back hull.

>Valkyrie
Ifirt
Modified Imperial Valkyries designed to be more durable with extra armor, "fire cluster" missiles, and a Flame thrower turret beside's it's main machine gun armament.

>Thunderhawk
Phoenix
rouge salamander's personalized variant of an Astarte's thunderhawk, also reinforced with extra armor plating, defensive "thorn" spikes similar to that of thorndevils, two flamerthrower guns on ethier side of the main battle cannon and pods carrying "promethum" splinter crack missiles (fire cluster missiles)

>Basiliks
Hades horn
A variant of the Standard Imperial guard basiliks, only modified to have a defensive melta gun in it's front hull and specifically built to fire unique promethum charged shrapnel shells.

...I tired my bruddas
>>
>>64001525
Omega
>>
>>64001570
>Lara Russa
For some reason this is actually a pretty cool sounding tank name. Good work anon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (226 KB, 726x700)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>Image censored by inquisitorial demand
>Please show verification of inquisitorial clearance to view heretical or damming images
>The image you are trying to access shows a space wolf being mauled by several of his battle sisters who have fallen to their geneseed's flaw during the battle of [redacted] in the year [redacted]
>do you wish to proceed, inquisitor?
>>
>>64001520
Istvaan III would be Angron, Morticia, and Angron for Primarchs. Eidolon would also be there, commanding Emperor's Children loyal to The Traitors. Morticia either has a mostly purged and loyal legion by this point, or will be throwing the last of the Terrans into the meat grinder. World Eaters who won't side against The Emperor will die here.

This will also be where Garro, Saul Tarvitz and Lucius will show up as well.
>>
>>64000567
>>64000588

So is there any place here that the White Scars/Ashen Dragons could take part in?

Or does Hualan race towards the defenses of Terra?
>>
File: coraxvscurze.jpg (47 KB, 1195x505)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>63997619
What if she became this lady ninja assassin because of a Nostramo family that trained her that way? Maybe some cult? And what helped us would be Corax who would have some similar skills, but different beliefs?
>>
>>64001422
>Annoyed that her prey escaped, but still horny, she turns to Siggy and grins
>Cue giant sweatdrop from the back of Siggy's helmet
>Scene where Kharn is running away and hears Lara *Claiming* Siggy and proceeds to run even faster
>>
>>64001702
So those loyalist world eaters could escape with the Luna Wolves and perhaps reform the Warhounds when Kharn returns?

Is Lucius loyal and complete gobsmacked that Eidolon and Fabius betray them like that?

Because I can only see a small warband of ECs loyal to Eidolon and Fabius doing that, not like the entire legion or half the legion, since we have a schism with Alpha Legion...
>>
>>63998091
That doesn't make it okay to have a Sanguinian Heresy.
>>
>>64001744
Maybe, but the idea of Konstanze just being a natural assassin might fit better. Skills honed first from survival, then from ideal.
>>
>>64001752
>Kharn thinks his brother in arms has died to a dreadful misunderstanding
> Ultrafuckingcrying.jpeg
>>
>>64001778
I think it would give her more of a civilized manner, on the sense that if you think about it, Konraz being bonkers and a going crazy was partially going around Nostramo killing people and having no one to teach him anything.

If she was taught, its easier to her to disregard whoemver taught her, instead of just going: "Yeah, I do this because it makes sense, its the only think that can work because its the only thing I know how to do"
>>
>>64001822
What? Adopted by some clan of assassins in the Underhive...?
>>
>>64001759
Well, it depends on a few factors. Would Laeran still be a thing, only that noone ever took the damned blade? One of Fabius main focuses for betraying everyone was that he wanted to experiment with the xenos DNA, and without Laeran that would not happen. Eidolon would also not have undergone surgery at the hands of the Apothecary also.

So we need to think why Eidolon might go traitor, same with Fabius. As for Lucius, he is one to remain loyal as long as they give him the respect he craved, and without the EC split that would probably remain as he was mostly well seem by his peers, and only fell because he thought he was being left in the sidelines by the loyalists at Isstvan III

And a unexplored part is how close Fulgrim and Horus originally were, with the EC even being under the Luna Wolves command for a while. It could help lead the EC away from heresy.
>>
>>64001716
If we go with Hualan being Ashen Dragons and Imperial and all that, she could go to Ultramar and take over the dominion of The 500 Worlds. In her quest to build a kingdom to last for eternity, and ensure the survival of Roboute's dynasty and all that.

>>64001960
Laeran still happens, just Felicia doesn't pick up the sword, those who go into the Temple of The Laer are still corrupted.
>>
>>64002007
>If we go with Hualan being Ashen Dragons and Imperial and all that, she could go to Ultramar and take over the dominion of The 500 Worlds. In her quest to build a kingdom to last for eternity, and ensure the survival of Roboute's dynasty and all that.

Is Chogoris even near the 500 Worlds dominion of the Imperial Secundus?

I could sorta see it though. She wishes to build a kingdom that will last an eternity. Something for her brother to return too... some day.
>>
>>64002007
Don't think the Imperium Secundus would occur in this scenario.
>>
>>64000768
>I am loyal, Wolf Queen, why do you pursue me?
>You know exactly why, Kharn~
>No, I do not
>Oh, you will~
>>
>>64002081
It doesn't, the Alternative Secundus is so far Sanguinius and The Lion arrive in Ultramar, sack Macragge while Guiliman pulling back from Nuceria, and then the Three Primarchs begin to war over The 500 Worlds. Ends with The Lion duelling Roboute, and "slaying" him, putting him into stasis.

>>64002069
I was more thinking she's there to stabilize and ensure Ultramar doesn't shatter while her brother is down, and his sons are trying to recover from the loss of the Spiritual Liege. It wouldn't be a kingdom of her own, she'd rather go out and take it for herself, just a means to deny the Traitors and strengthen the Loyalists.

Khan in canon spent years out harassing the Traitors with his hit and run style of warfare. If Hualan is going Ashen Dragon/Chinese Imperial route in this time line, this could act as an alternative.
>>
>>64002159
I wouldn't really try to "canonize" anything regarding Khan since there's contention with her route.
>>
>>64002232
I'm not, someone asked "What can Hualan do" and I provided an idea. If people don't like it, they can come up with something else.
>>
>>64002159
Would the Ashen Dragons be more then just cavalry this time, then?

Still a core focus, but that could be what let the Dragon of Chogoris bring the steppe nomads to heel.

A core of cavalry flanked by heavily armored infantry?
>>
File: 1532206861315.jpg (619 KB, 1280x1280)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>64002260
Sounds good

And how about Hua's city state/home being on the frontiers and regularly dealt with the nomads both in battle and trade? This gives her the best of both worlds, the city state courtly upbringing and knowledge and harshness of the Steppes.
>>
>>64002260
White Scars should remain the same kind of focus. I don't think Legions should bleed specialties over when we can avoid it. White Scars are the cavalry people, that's there whole thing. Keep that the focus, don't try to blend in heavy infantry. Besides a cavalry + heavy infantry mix, if we're talking like Cataphract Terminators is just goofy.
>>
>>64002294
That's... pretty much what I was thinking.

It's not like she had to go far to be in the steppes.
>>
>>64002294
How would she know about the lives of the Steppes? If she's part of the Palatine's city, then she'd be kind of a cunt, she'd be hunting barbarians for sport.
>>
>>64002358
She could be captured, and rise to power through that.
>>
>>64002358
Living on the frontiers gives one better optics of the situations. And she and her peoples are the descendants of said Nomads who integrated or were enslaved long ago. So they're sort of in a murky place between the Palatine lands and Nomads
>>
>>64002375
Through the Steppe people? So she defects and becomes the Tribe Queen? I mean that's essentially the Khan's story but reversed and instead of just murdering the tribespeople she helps them. Which isn't that bad.

>>64002388
I just think that's really weak from a story perspective.
>>
>>63994367
yes whore primarchs... great idea...
>>
>>64002412
There is an honest chance that once she gets captured by the Steppes nomads, and gets a taste for war, she'll want to keep conquering and fighting and campaigning. She starts by freeing herself, because c'mon, a Primarch isn't going to stay captured long. Breaks the nomads who have her, and begins uniting the tribes, before moving back and taking her old civilized lands.

So yes, sort of like reverse Khan, but the end result gives a more civilized Hualan, who used the Steppe's people but is still ultimately raised by The Palatine's civilization.
>>
>>64002424
Welcome to the thread you know nothing about anon
>>
>>64002447
Would you like a side of body horror and angry ghost Titans?
>>
>>64002424
To be fair, it's so far limited to Russ.
>>
>>64002375
>Was hunting down Nomads as part of a party, they get ambushed and she's captured after being wounded numerous times.
>As they're taking her back to choose what to do the Kirin creature comes around and starts killing the nomads.
>Hua takes her chance and tries to escape back home.
>She gets lost and tries her best to survive in the wilderness
>Meets the kirin after some time and ruminating her existence nad circumstance that led to her current situation
>She follows it and it brings her to the Nomads tat she was hunting
>She sits down and talks with them
Mix with >>64002437
>>
>>64002457
Because we've got thousand sons(and daughters) inhabiting giant ghost titans.
>>
>>64002358
>>64002375
>>64002388
>>64002412

To be fair, I didn't much remember the back story for Chogoris, and I figured there would have been a different city state or petty kingdom that she would have been found in that was... more like Middle Kingdom China.

Times of war. Times of peace.

Adopted by a Mandarin of the City, raised and taught courtly arts, convinced a captain to teach her soldiering.

Eventually drawn to the Steppes and sees the Nomads and their savage ferocity. Trails them. Spies on them. Learns their ways from afar, adding it to her art of war.

Meets and tames a Chogorosian Kirin, some kind of draconic clydesdale unicorn.

Returns. Gathers soldiers and teaches them the ways of the steppe from her observations.

They'll meet the Steppe Nomads and end millenia of raids and war in an instance.

They have a funeral for themselves before they leave, dusting their arms and legs in charcoal ash and wearing funeary cloaks.

They fight and raid against the nomads and defeat them in battle, but Hualan does not wish to continue a cycle of hatred and offers the nomads peace. They have a common enemy in the Palantine.

They can work together. Enjoy a life on the steppes, yet have a civilized home to roost if times are lean.

Etc etc etc.

Like I said, the story is supposed to be Middle Kingdom/Imperial China/Space Mulan.
>>
>>64002484
And don’t mention the wonderful terror of the plaguedolls and what happens when they go crack
>>
>>64002481
>>64002493
The Kirin thing is stupid. Why do we need this?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (506 KB, 1649x1817)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>63995264
>>64001570
Warning, I am not a drawfag, but I thought I would try since no drawfag has come into these threads yet.

An attempt at a Vostroyan Liberator
>>
>>64002654
Well I fucking love it, if that'll add any spring to your step
>>
>>64002617
Why do you think it's stupid?
>>
>>64002749
I mean none of the other Primarchs have anything like that except Russ, and that you can handwave away. Does this Kirin creature even exist on Chogoris? Not only is it just way to on-the-nose with the Mulan shit, but the Primarchs should be influenced primarily by PEOPLE, for good or ill.
>>
>>63996509
>>>63996001

Which is why she would be the target of a Dark Eldar Wych Cult raid on Nuceria. That one day the Wych Cult would do what the High Riders cant: Turn her to a slave to battle by exposing her to the carnal delight of pain through gladiator battle.
>>
>>64002857
Yeah no. Fem-Angron would have all Endar be kill on sight after her encounter with them as a kiddo.
>>
File: Begone Woman.png (243 KB, 354x394)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>64002857
>>
https://youtu.be/YEEXE2GZRlI

think plaguedolls can get infected with the flayer virus or something similar? Perhaps a few realize their porcelain skin will never be real, and try to fix that little problem, only for their own rotting and warp twisted physiology to ruin any attempt in any number of horrifying ways
>>
>>64002654
Why is his hat on fire?
>>
>>64002886

Not if they offer other Dark Eldar to kill and in a way she is oh so familiar with

"You didn't put me into a pit to be slaughtered. You have put yourselves in a pit to be slaughtered by Andrestia, daughter of the gladiator pits!"
>>
>>64002943
sometimes salamanders can't see the little friends running around the battle field
>>
>>64002654
Looks pretty good to me, man. Everyone has to start somewhere.
>>
>>64002956
>Brudda, where's our reinforcements?
>I dunno brother
>Meanwhile the Vostroyans are literally firing basilisks in front of them
>It's a quiet day isn't it brudda
>>
File: vulkan.jpg (88 KB, 944x563)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>63995264
Big Brother Vulkan here

>>64002654
Nice work my brother, I think the main thing is to get the idea that they are apart of the Salamanders, which you have done.

I can't draw for shit, but I like it

>>64002943
Because my brudda, They are part of the Vulkan mini Imperium and there is one definate rule among a long list of them...There must be FAI-YA on you person at all times

Fire is good....bruddas can never have too much fire

>>64003037
hehehehe
>Other salamander Brother: YES!
>>
>>64002817
Honestly, I only added it because I thought it'd be a nice touch.

If Russ gets wolves, why can't a more Middle Kingdom inspired Khan get a weird dragon horse?
>>
>>64003095
Because the Wolf thing ties directly into the Romulus & Remus myth, there's a precedent there and it sticks with Russ for his whole life. This is just some magical plot device appearing and solving a plot contrivance for Khan and then going away. It's weak writing, it comes out of nowhere, and it frankly isn't necessary. Just have her free herself and then come to terms with the sad, difficult life the Steppe people go through and havr a change of heart.
>>
>>64002654
This makes me wonder what actual Nocturne Imperial guards regiments would look like...

And if it is something like that, I would buy a pack or two
>>
>>64003162
>romulus and Remus
>SPACE VIKINGS

You're totally right!
>>
>>64003190
Don't be an obtuse shit. The legends are essentially the same.
>>
>>64003165
Muteba from kengan asura would be my guess
>>
>>64003266
Fair enough, and I apologize.

The Kirin isn't exactly needed, it just felt like a neat thing to add.
>>
Huh, havent checked in since the...third(?) Thread
Mulan in space is doing pretty gud, wish i suggested something other then Hualan but it fits gw so o wells
>>
>>64000119
Everyone always forgets about Ferrus Manus
>>
>>64003453
except vulcan
>>
File: Skoost.png (276 KB, 428x506)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>64003570
Look at tim and his little ghost face...

a Skoost!
>>
File: Ferrus Manus.jpg (320 KB, 1033x726)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>64003672
I wonder who gets to keep his skull this time around
>>
>>64003713
Feleicia, she turns it into one of those floaty skull thingys
>>
>>64003786
how sweet, together forever, even in death. I wonder what she has her Iron Servo skull do for her?
>>
>>64003881
replay voice clips of ferrus' voice, the compliments he gave and encouraging words
>>
>>64003881
Give fashion tips
>>
>>64003786
That's kind of creepy for a Loyalist to do. Maybe she put it to rest as it were? Returned it to Ferrus' legion?
>>
Anthem of the inquisition in this AU
https://youtu.be/eaGLB_e9yJw
>>
File: Adepta sororita2.jpg (214 KB, 1024x1318)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>64002654
I like it Brudda.

>>63995264
I think we should go ahead with the rouge Adepta sororitas, at least one order/chapter that was formed by the ones who were captured by Vulkan when the Ordo Vulcanus sent them to kill him.

I mean, we already have a whole Rouge imperial Guard army under his command, and since he accepts and is trying to convince everyone into seeing the "truth". It wouldn't be far from the realm of possibility that some Battle sisters would join him, since there actually chaos Adepta sororitas in cannon...it would be less of stretch with them joining vulkans.

I am guessing they wouldn't be called sisters of battle though, at least the specific order that defects they would get a name change like the Vostroyans.
>>
Is Ferrus gonna die?

Does he need to?

Doesn't that just make Felicia go crazy? Or grief?
>>
>>64004297
Order of the Burning Brand.
>>
>>64004303
I'd like it if Ferrus survived. Maybe get placed a bit out of commision but alive. Heck, we could have Felicia save him. In counterpart, whe can murder someone else. Ultrasmurf is down already, so maybe someone goes down at the siege
>>
File: sister of battle.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1357)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>64004297
>>64004313
>Order of the Burning Brand
I like that name

Debating whether to stick with that name or suggest:

"Sisters of the Scorched Scale"

>>63995264
What would Vulkan do?
>>
Oh idea for write faggotry right as I leave my computer. I shall bring grim tidings of body horror anew in a paste bin this time in a later thread
>>
>>64004353
Maybe a traitor?
>>
>>63994367
>(F) (Male)
Uh
>>
>>64004422
You know we haven't really had a traitor die yet, it's mainly just been loyalist that have been dying
>>
So let's talk a bit about Curze.

I like what we got figured out so far, but someone suggested something about being trained by someone to be a fighter/assassin/ninja in the lead up to their one woman crusade in Nostromo's underworld...
>>
>>64004450
Female Primarch, Male Legionnaires.
>>
I like smut as much as the nice guy but I wish these TheMaestronoob pics had outfit versions that weren't as skimpy.

Some skin, but not full on bikini armor, yaknow?
>>
>>64004530
Man, you should see the nudes.
>>
File: why not both.jpg (23 KB, 600x315)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>64004372
>>63995264
Porque no los dos bruddas?

there are various convents and orders of the Adepta Sororitas, they are like space marine chapters

One can be "The order of the Burning Brand" and the other can be the "Sisters of the Scorched Scale".

My only question is, would these Vulkan rouge Bolter Gals have Salamnder skull pauldrons instead of their usual ones?
>>
>>64004577
Thought we were still in the Horus heresy era, why are there suddenly Battle sisters?
>>
>>64004577
I can dig the skull pauldrons.
>>
>>64004693
Because people have been enamoured with Vulkan and his renegadeness.

He's got the most work, but it's all post heresy stuff.

When they're not making TTS memes.
>>
>>64004693
Well...

>>64004729
^This^

And Vulkan, like many other of the primarchs, didn't really have a major role in the Horus Heresy.

Once they pretty much explained how he went rouge and his small role in the HH, they pretty much had free reign to build on their fluff as much as they want.

they are probably the second most developed Primarch in this AU at the moment
>>
>>64004768
Only the second?

Who's the first?
>>
I like the death maidens/ plague dolls. Just the right kinda body horror for my tastes
>>
>>64004729
In Sanguinius Heresy (Horus Heresy) Vulkan is only involved in the initial crusade, then the Drop site massacre (which is where he initially goes rouge), convinces the Vostroyans to join him and makes a small army... and then I am not sure if the Vulkan people want him to join in with the siege of terror (to help even the odds, because damn).

That is what I have Understood
>>
Someone else is gonna have to start the next thread...

I'm out for the night.

>>64004809
And thank you!
>>
Who is going to make the new thread?
>>
>>64005059

I will.

>>64005102
>>64005102
>>64005102

Now I'm going to bed.
>>
I hate warhammer armor. It's absurdly bulky and stupidly designed.
>>
>>64000119
>Lion: iwanttofuckthatwolf.jpg
Don't we all, little lion, don't wa all?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.